Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show   XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:36 pm

As the preshow begins a very small yet sweet firework display goes off on the stage as the official theme for the November to Remember Pre-Show starts to blast around the arena as the camera shows a variety of signs in the crowd as the fans are amped for the PPV to begin, then eventually the cameras turn the the one man preshow commentary team Joey Styles as he introduces the preshow

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are live from the Cow Palace in Califorina for the pre-show of November to Remember, which is just moments away and yet again this is what is sure to be a huge night for XWL with all new champiosn making their first defenses of their new championships, Antonio Cesaro vs Triple H for the United States championship, and of course his DX team mate the Intercontinental champion Shawn Michaels will defend histitle against the man he defeated for the gold, Ryback. AJ Lee goes one on one with the Diva's Elimination Chamber winner Layla for the Diva's title and in the main event The Miz the XWL World Heavyweight champion goes up against Alberto Del Rio! Of course that's only scratching the surface here tonight and so many other huge match-ups in sotre tonight, and we have one in store for you on the pre-show, but now we go backstage, with Beth Phoenix.

-As the November to Remember Preshow rolls on, we’re whisked away backstage where we see that The Glamazon Beth Phoenix has arrived early to the arena to prepare for her match against Kharma later on in the night during the main show. As Beth continues to stretch and throw an occasional warm up punch every now and then, you can see the intensity etched into her face and even more prevalent in her eyes while she continues to brace herself for the war that is to come. She may have made it look easy from the comfort of your home or chair in the nosebleeds, but taking on Kharma is no easy feat, and defeating her is an entirely different mountain to climb altogether. However, deep within her heart Beth knows that if there’s anyone that can humble Kharma and put her back in her place - a goal outlined on Breakdown- it’s her. After a bit, an interviewer rushes to the scene to get a few words with the Glamazon while she’s still around.-

Interviewer
Hey there, Beth, sorry to interrupt but I’d love to get a few words on what’s going on in your mind right now.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show K7iC7ZE

Beth Phoenix
It’s no problem at all. If there’s going to be somebody that’s going to give a piece of their mind about Kharma, I’m sure the people are glad that it isn’t Don West.

Interviewer
You said last week, or at least hinted at the idea, that you weren’t exactly planning on returning this early, but watching what Kharma did at The Monster Bash lit a fire under you, which led to your sudden appearance on Breakdown a few weeks back. Was that truly the case?

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show SWXDupB

Beth Phoenix
That’s exactly the case. You see earlier in the year I was the most dominant entity in XWL, male or female, and I steamrolled any woman they put in front of me, and that’s a list that included Kharma. She was the same then as she is now, no matter how hard Don West makes it sound like she’s had some sort of epiphany and is a changed woman. She’s still hiding behind someone else who’s doing the talking for her, only to realize the hard way that she can’t quite walk the walk. I destroyed Kharmam and that’s putting it nicely. That should have been the end of her, plain and simple. But then she wants to come back, with some weird little man, pretending to be some brand new woman? Well she’s not. She went around jumping people at The Monster Bash, acting like that’s something anyone should be proud, then starting getting a bit of an ego thinking that she owned the place and that was when I felt it was time for someone to show up and burst her bubble. And who better for the job than the woman who got rid of her once before?

Interviewer
You seem pretty confidence that you’ll be able to beat Kharma tonight. A feeling many would say is justified because for the first time since Don West has taken her under her wing, you have actually made Kharma look vulnerable.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show 1ZjSv9A

Beth Phoenix
All I did was show that Kharma isn’t so tough when she isn’t attacking someone with they’re back turned. She may be bigger, heck, she may nearly be as strong as I am, but that doesn’t make her better. I’ve already proven I can lift her into the air for a Glamslam and tonight will be more of the same. When it’s all said and done Kharma will be humiliated and Mr. West will have to go and find himself a new client.

Interviewer
Is this a one night only affair? What does the future look like for Beth Phoenix beyond November to Remember?

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show HK3x2cY

Beth Phoenix
As far as that’s concerned… I’ll admit that I have a bit of a one-track mind. My only goal right now is Kharma; fighting her, beating her, ending her. I haven’t sat down to think of what comes next, and I promise you that when this night is over I’ll do some soul-searching although I think we both know that it’s only a matter of time before I set my sights on the Diva’s Championship again.

-The interviewer goes to speak again when something approaching from the distance stops him from doing so. Moments later Don West and Kharma appear on the screen.-

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Westbrown8_zps654a9bdd

Don West
Why don’t you just tell the truth, Beth? Admit that deep down inside you don’t really have a future. You bit off more than you can chew, coming back here to take on my client and now that you’re realizing that this isn’t the Kharma of old you’re dealing with, you’re doing everything you can to put up a front when the three of us know what all you want to do right now is break down and cry.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show K6wEzER

Beth Phoenix
God, Don. How can you be so delusional? Is that really what you’ve been preaching all week? You really are a sad little man and someone as pathetic as Kharma deserves someone like you. The last two weeks I’ve walked away with the upperhand and sent Kharma scrambling. Tonight she’ll have nowhere to run, giving me the chance to finish what I started.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Westbrown9_zps7e3dd912

Don West
You’re playing with fire, Beth… you’re playing with fire and when you set burned you won’t be rising up from the ashes. When you get burned there won’t be an y more grand returns for you to make because when you get burned you will never be able to wrestle again! Since you’re already here for the pre-show, keep a close eye on what Sangriento does to Brock Lesnar to get a feel for how The West Side Amry operates. Maybe after that, you’ll realize you’re in over your head and back out of the match before it’s too late.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show SWXDupB

Beth Phoenix
I’m sure you’d love it if I just said, “You know what? Maybe I’ll give Kharma a break and find something else to do with my night.” Too bad that will never happen, because at my core I am a competitor and a wrestler who loves a good fight, and I’d love nothing more than to make a victim out of your client. Maybe it’s you who should watch that preshow match closely so it can finally sink in that your precious West Side Army is a failure.

-With that dagger put in West’s heart, Beth chuckles moments before turning and walking away. For once, West is left speechless and one has to wonder what he’ll have to say if November to Remember is the night everything he slaved to build comes crumbling down.-

Joey Styles: Strong words there by Beth, and of course that match will be happening later on, on the pay-er-view itself, and it will be exciting to see those two mammoth diva's go at it, but now it's time for the single match of the pre-show another member of Don West's West Side Army Sangreinto against the Beast, Brock Lesnar!

The much anticipated pre-show returns and we are brought to ringside, where the crowd is beginning to buzz, awaiting the match that they've all came early to see.

The crowd goes wild as Jerry "The King" Lawler makes his way out, walking down the ramp as he high fives and waves to the fans who made it early for the Pre-Show.

{{Joey Styles}}
What's this? That's not Sangriento or Brock Lesnar, that's Jerry "The King" Lawler, what's he doing out here?

The crowd gives off a loud boo as Michael Cole makes his way out, smiling and waving. We can see King talking to Styles and after a moment or two taking the headset from him and sitting down.

{{King}}
Ladies and Gentleman if you're wondering why we're out here it's not because the Pay-Per-View has started early, apparently Paul Heyman refused to let Brock Lesnar compete unless the Pay-Per-View commentators were calling the match.

The crowd goes nuts as JR makes his way out, shaking hands with Styles as he passes him on the ramp.

{{Justin Roberts}}
Ladies and Gentleman this bout is set for one fall! Introducing first, hailing from Tijuana, Mexico, weighing in at 150 pounds, Sangriento!!

The crowd lets out a wave of boos as Sangriento makes his way out, with Don West on his left, and none other than The Ryback on his right.

{{King}}
Here it is! Sangriento of the West Side Army taking on Brock Lesnar!! I can hardly wait!

{{Cole}}
For what? This match is going to be over before it even begins. You do know who Brock Lesnar is right? You know he's a former UFC, WWE, and NCAA Champion, right? How in the world is that little masked freak going to defeat the Beast known as Brock Lesnar?

{{JR}}
Honestly, I'm not a fan of Don West, but I absolutely despise Paul Heyman, so one can only hope that the lesser of two evils prevails tonight.

{{King}}
I'm surprised that The Ryback is accompanying Sangriento to the ring tonight, especially seeing as he has a big title match later on.

{{Cole}}
Remember what happened to the last West Side Army member? Corey Graves? He's probably out here to make sure the same fate doesn't befall Sangriento. Because if anyone knows how to deal out pain and end careers, it's Brock Lesnar.

{{JR}}
The Ryback doesn't look too happy, and I don't blame him after the month he's had. After earning his shot at an Intercontinental Championship match he gets distracted by Triple H and loses the match. Then his match with John Cena, one that could have put him back on the map, gets cancelled by the McMahon's. And to top it all off what happened last week with Antonio Cesaro!

{{Cole}}
What happened with Cesaro? He has no one to blame but himself. Antonio beat him fair and square, simple as that. Cesaro proved to the world that The Ryback is not championship material yet. And tonight Brock Lesnar is going to prove that he's the most dangerous man in this company and that Sangriento will be the last to make the mistake of facing him again!

{{JR}}
You must really like Brock Lesnar Cole. You're starting to sound like Heyman!

{{King}}
Yeah, except even his voice isn't as annoying as yours!

{{Cole}}
Very funny King. But the thing is JR, I don't like Brock Lesnar, but I respect what he's capable of. I've seen what he can do in the ring, I've seen what he can do in the octagon, and I've seen what he can do on a wrestling mat. The man's a freak of nature. No one should be physically capable of doing what Brock Lesnar makes look easy. SImple as that.

{{King}}
Well I do have to admit, Brock Lesnar is an impressive athlete. But so is Sangriento. He might have made the wrong move of following Don West's advice, but the kids god heart. Did you see how he's been standing up to Brock Lesnar, proving that he's not afraid.

{{Cole}}
Yeah, that's only because you can't see the fear in his eyes because of that mask! He made the right decision listening to Don West, West knows that Brock Lesnar is capable of ending his client, that's what he's been holding Sangriento back. Hell, if it wasn't for Don West I doubt that Sangriento would have even made it to tonight!

{{JR}}
Don't you think that it's interesting that such a big match like this one is on the Pre-Show?

{{Cole}}
Big match? The only big part of this match is Brock Lesnar! But as Paul Heyman said, this pre-show match is just a warm up. Brock Lesnar is an A plus competitor and will only face A plus competition at Pay Per Views. This right here will be a quick, one, two, three win for Brock Lesnar, he won't even break a sweat.

{{JR}}
I believe that we were able to get a quick XWL.com Exclusive interview with Paul Heyman about tonight…

We are shown Heyman's face from a pre-recorded interview earlier that night in the corner of the screen as Sangriento climbs the turnbuckle and poses to the booing crowd.

{{Paul Heyman}}
Tonight my client, Brrrrock Lesnarr, is going to make his grand Pay-Per-View return. And no, I'm not talking about against Sangriento, that match was put on the pre-show for a reason. I'm talking about a name worthy of facing Brock Lesnar, a wrestler who has proved himself against everyone except for Brock Lesnar's, a man who in order to call himself the best must face his worse nightmare, and lose to Brock Lesnar. Because Brock Lesnar is not only a beast, but Brock Lesnar is the best athlete that this company has to offer. He's the most dangerous competitor, and after the pre-show, when he destroys Sangriento, you'll all know exactly why.

The recording stops as Sangriento hops down from the turnbuckle. Don West requests a mic and begins to speak.

{{Don West}}
L-

But before he can even get his first word out he is rudely interrupted by..

{{Justin Roberts}}
And the challenger, weighing in at 286 pounds, hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brock Lesnar!!!!

Heyman enters with Curtis Axel in tow and a mic in hand.

{{JR}}
Where's Brock? Is this another one of those tricks? Is he not here tonight like all the other times on Breakdown that Heyman messed with us?

{{King}}
I bet he's just afraid to face Sangriento!

{{Cole}}
No, this is the Pay-Per-View, regardless of whether or not it's the pre-show. Paul Heyman said that Brock Lesnar is above Breakdown, not the Pay-Per-Views. He's got to be here.

{{Don West}}
What's the matter Paul? Is Brock above the pre-show now too huh? Or what's your excuse for him not being here now?

{{Paul Heyman}}
Nothing, it's just, no one can introduce my client better than myself… So. Don. Sangriento. Ladies and Gentleman here tonight, all of which are here for the sole purpose of watching my client destroy that masked freak… Allow me to introduce to you the man who is going to legitimize this company once and for all. The man who achieves greatness no matter where he goes. The former UFC Heavyweight Champion, the former NCAA Champion, the former WWE Champion. The War Machine. The Ass Kicker. The Monster. The Pain. The Beast. The Freak. The Anomaly. The New King of Kings. The Cage Fighting Carnivore. But most importantly The True Paul Heyman Guy… Weighing in at 286 pounds of pure muscle, hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brockkkkkkkkkk.. LESSSSNNNARRRRRR!!!

The crowd gives a surprised pop as Brock Lesnar makes his way out through the curtain.

{{King}}
These people may hate Paul Heyman, they may even hate Brock Lesnar, but it seems like everyone is excited to see that he's actually here.

{{Cole}}
Who wouldn't be excited to see Brock Lesnar, he's the best in the business!

West's eyes grow big as Lesnar quickly approaches the ring. Sangriento tries to make a dash at the Cage Fighter but West holds him back.

{{King}}
It looks like Sangriento isn't backing down! This is really going to happen!

As Lesnar enters the ring West abandons any hope of holding back his client and moves as fast as he can to the outside. Lesnar runs straight at Sangriento, taking him down with a wrestling shoot and begins to deliver quick punches to the masked man's ribs as the ref signals for the bell to ring.

ding, ding, ding!

Heyman and Axel finally make their way to ringside and begin to watch with smug looks on their faces. Back in the ring Lesnar has rolled Sangriento onto his stomach and began to deliver knee's to his side and back.

{{King}}
Wow. Brock Lesnar means business.

Lesnar puts Sangriento's head under his left arm and pulls him to his feet before delivering a quick snap suplex. He then goes for the pin..1…Kick Out!

{{JR}}
Sangriento isn't going down that easy!

Lesnar quickly pulls Sangriento to his feet and drives him into the turnbuckle. He continues to thrust his shoulder into Sangriento's mid section until the ref counts to 4. Lesnar irish whips Sangriento to the other corner and charges, looking to hit a running shoulder block but the quick Sangriento is able to dodge out of the way, sending Lesnar into the corner post! Sangriento quickly leaps onto the ropes and springboards off of them, hitting Lesnar with an impressive Springboard DDT!! Lesnar quickly gets to his feet but Sangriento is already half way across the ring rebounding off the ropes before hitting Lesnar with a dropkick!!

{{King}}
Lesnar doesn't even know what hit him! Sangriento is so fast!

Lesnar gets back to his feet once again rather quickly, shaking off the cobwebs. But before he is able to get his barings Sangriento is on him again, delivering three swift kicks to the legs before rebounding off the ropes and leaping into the air, looking to hit a hurricurana, but Lesnar refuses to go down, catching Sangriento and slamming him to the ground with a powerbomb!!! Lesnar lifts Sangriento once again and hits another powerbomb, then does it a third time!!!

{{King}}
Although, for a big man, Lesnar is fast as well. I don't know anyone who is the size of Brock Lesnar and can move like he does.

Lesnar drags Sangriento to the middle of the ring, and locks on the Brock Lock!!!!

{{JR}}
Lesnar's looking to finish him!!

Sangriento refuses to give up, writhing around in pain with no way of escaping the powerful grasp of the Beast. After what seems like hours of watching his client in pain, West, seemed to have enough, and frantically enters the ring, but is stopped in his tracks, frozen like a deer in the headlights as Brock lets go of Sangriento and instead marches right into the face of Don West himself!!

{{JR}}
Uh-oh.

Brock smiles as West begins to stutter, unable to control his fear. Brock cracks his neck when suddenly West is shoved behind The Ryback, who looks Lesnar right in the eyes.

{{King}}
Oh boy, this should be interesting. They still have unfinished business after their last match ended in Disqualification!

Lesnar smiles, daring The Ryback to make a move, or in Lesnar's mind, his last move. The Ryback doesn't budge, clearly still angry about the past month and his tough losses, needing someone to take it out on.

{{King}}
I know that The Ryback is angry still, but this might not be a great idea. Sangriento is fast, he's able to use that to his advantage, but trying to go muscle to muscle with Brock Lesnar? Well that doesn't sound like a good idea for anyone, even The Ryback!

The Ryback shouts "Feed me Mor-!!" but before he can finish he falls to the ground! Curtis Axel is shown on the apron pulling The Ryback's legs out from under him and dragging him outside of the ring! Axel's smug expression quickly vanishes as The Ryback lands on his feet and glares at the Perfect Prodigy.

{{King}}
Looks like Curtis Axel just made a huge mistake!!

The Ryback delivers a huge Meathook Clothesline to Axel, dropping him on the spot!! Lesnar looks on furiously, but before he can do anything he is dropkicked in the back by Sangriento and sent tumbling through the middle ropes and right onto the downed Axel!!! The crowd lets out a small cheer as Sangriento looks at Lesnar and Axel who are both being helped up by Paul Heyman, then at the ropes behind him, before running the ropes and diving outside of the ring, taking Lesnar, Heyman, and Axel back down to the ground!! Sangriento and The Ryback lift Lesnar and drag him back into the ring! Sangriento hops up to the apron and leaps up onto the corner turnbuckle, looking down at Lesnar! He then leaps in the air, performing a Phoenix Splash!!! He goes for the pin..1…2.. Kick Out!!

{{King}}
He almost had him there!

Sangriento runs the ropes, looking to capitalize, but is stopped by a clothesline from Axel, who's entered the ring!!!

{{King}}
How did the official not see that!

His question is quickly answered as we see Paul Heyman up on the apron distracting him! The Ryback enters the ring and quickly disposes of Axel, sending him flying out of the ring! He shouts "Feed Me More" before turning around to face Brock Lesnar yet again. The crowd buzzes in anticipation but they are disappointed as the official, who has turned around now, gets in between the two monsters and throws Axel and The Ryback out of the match!

{{King}}
Ha! Axel and The Ryback have to leave! They've been thrown out!

After much argument, both The Ryback and Axel make their way up the ramp and into the back. Back in the ring West is helping Sangriento to his feet as Heyman stands next to Brock, with a smug grin on his face. West sees this and angrily storms over to Heyman, getting right in his face, and before Lesnar is able to get involved West slaps Heyman across the face, letting out all his frustration from the past!!!!!! Lesnar quickly picks West up, in position for the F-5!!

{{King}}
Oh no!! This can't happen..

{{Cole}}
Looks like some order is about to be restored to this match!

{{JR}}
And it couldn’t have happened any sooner. I wonder how Stephanie is going to clean this all up.

The crowd pops as Stephanie walks onto the stage, shaking her head. Lesnar still has West on his shoulders and Stephanie orders him to put him down, then makes the universal gesture for money, and Brock immediately obliges.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
All right, all right, I think I’ve seen just about enough of your shenanigans. Don, Paul, I know you two deeply care about your clients and wish nothing but the best for them, but you and your other clients getting involved in the match is absolutely unacceptable! This may be the pre-show, but the same rules still apply and I will not allow all hell to break loose without any repercussions. That may have been acceptable under the old regime, but that won’t fly now that the McMahon’s are in charge. So here’s what I’m going to do: Since you two managers, aren’t scared to step foot in the ring, I’m going to give you a chance to show the world that you’re good for something more than talking.

West and Heyman immediately see where Stephanie is going with this; however, their pleas for mercy and for her to change her mind fall on deaf ears.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Quiet! Though I’m glad you see where this is headed. During November to Remember there will be a tag team match!

{{JR}}
What? A tag team match? This is huge!

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
And that match will see the team of Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman taking on Sangriento and Don West. And your respective clients will be banned from ringside! Good luck boys; I hope this teaches you a thing or two about sticking your noses where it doesn’t belong.

With that bomb dropped, Stephanie McMahon turns and leaves the stage. The crowd is hot after hearing that this conflict will be spilling over onto the main show and the four men involved, still standing in the ring, stare each other down… mentally preparing themselves for the battle that is to come, as the cameras switch to the commentary team at the ringside

{{JR}} It's a damn shame this match ended as it did, but Stephanie McMahon just laid down the law on her first pay-per-view on the job and the night has even begun yet.

{{King}} I guess it goes to say, don't cross the boss, and now tonight we might get to see Don West AND Paul Heyman get what's coming to them, this could just be my favourite pay-per-view ever!

{{Cole}} Speaking of pay-per-views, that's right now King. Unfortunately Joey Styles is nowhere to be seen, so as the voice of XWL the duty falls to me to officially sign off the pre-show as we get ready for the event you've all been waiting for November to Remember!

{{JR}} And you still have time to order now by calling your pay-per-view provider, using the XWL app or visiting XWL.com to stream the event live in just a few moments. We'll be back in a few minutes.

When JR finishes speaking the cameras slowly fade out to end the pre-show event, knowing November to Remember is just moments away
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show   XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Props to Krzy and Bang for carrying the pre-show. <3
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show   XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:45 pm

I only did the commentators bit after Stephs announces and the Joey Styles parts. Credit is all Krzys. GG everyone else. GG.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show   XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Dash wrote:
Props to Krzy and Bang for carrying the pre-show. <3
Bang wrote:
I only did the commentators bit after Stephs announces and the Joey Styles parts. Credit is all Krzys. GG everyone else. GG.

okay  That's cool, it's not like I did the commentary and match write up for Lesanr vs. Sangriento Sad
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show   XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:45 am

Sorry Jerry. </3

Props to you too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show   XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember 2013 Pre-Show
Page 1 of 1