Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive - Brock Lesnar responds to Randy Orton's challenge for November To Remember.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

XWL.com Exclusive - Brock Lesnar responds to Randy Orton's challenge for November To Remember. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive - Brock Lesnar responds to Randy Orton's challenge for November To Remember.   XWL.com Exclusive - Brock Lesnar responds to Randy Orton's challenge for November To Remember. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:54 am

*Before this week's shows, a video was posted on XWL.com. The video is taken presumably in Brock Lesnar's home, as the footage seems amateurish with not the greatest lighting. Brock is the subject of the video and he begins to speak...*

XWL.com Exclusive - Brock Lesnar responds to Randy Orton's challenge for November To Remember. Tumblr_m92yjhoKZa1rbmjvuo2_250

[Brock Lesnar]
Last week, Randy Orton laid down a challenge to me. He said I could face him in any match I wanted to at November To Remember. I've spent all week thinking why I should even bother getting into the ring with Orton because he's not worth my time... I already showed he's nowhere near my level at the last Pay Per View when I left him in a hospital bed... but I don't have anything better to do. I'm still being held down by upper management. I should be a champion by now but I'm constantly overlooked and the opportunities go to the poster boys like Triple H and The Miz. So if Randy wants a second helping of the pain I put him through at The Monster Bash, he can have it. I've already knocked him down a few pegs so I'll knock him completely off the board this time for what he did to Paul and me last week.

XWL.com Exclusive - Brock Lesnar responds to Randy Orton's challenge for November To Remember. Tumblr_m92yjhoKZa1rbmjvuo1_250

[Brock Lesnar]
As for the match type? Well, it's going to be something fresh and something not seen in XWL before. Randy will be stepping into my backyard, because we're going to have ourselves an MMA Match. Some people know it by the name of the Lion's Den Match. That's right, it will be just me and Randy inside that ring, surrounded by a cage. The only way to win is by Knockout or Submission. But I'm not going to just win. I will dominate and destroy Randy Orton at November To Remember... That's a promise.

*Brock smirks before the video feed abruptly cuts out as it comes to an end...*
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive - Brock Lesnar responds to Randy Orton's challenge for November To Remember.
Page 1 of 1