Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills   XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 pm

The XWL.Com special video heads off into a gym showing XWL Diva Eve training in the art of Jiu-Jitsu

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills EvwOX

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills Zb0zV

After showing many different holds and Jiu-Jitsu techniques, cameras cut to Eve who is then talking about her unique training.

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills O84nU

[Eve]
This is how I prepare for being in an XWL Ring, It gives me a unique edge over every diva in the company. Nobody else can do this, only me. You can see the hard work and the physical ability that goes into this, it's not something anybody can do. It takes time and months of preparation to be ready for this, and its this what will take me the top of XWL.

The Camera then cuts to more clips of more Jiu-Jitsutechniques.

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills ZpD9C

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills GYgMr

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills CEImA

[Eve]
It's skills like these that I utilize-

[AJ]
HEY EVE!!

Eve looks to the side as AJ Lee herself is shown in her Jiu-Jitsu training academy! She is in one of the training uniforms and waves at Eve with a smile.

[b][Eve]
AJ?! What.. What are you doing here? I'm trying to record something here for XWL.com! Get out of here you freak..

AJ looks down to the ground with a sad face, she looks back up at Eve.

[AJ]
But... I just wanted to learn Jiu-Jitsu so I could someday be like you, you know?! You're just so so talented and you don't need to do any sucking up backstage to get your title shots like you did! You can use this whole Jiu-Jitsu thing to make it look like you know something about this or wrestling but you can't fool everyone!

Eve goes to speak as she looks annoyed but before she can AJ skips away, she walks over to a locker room door from the facility with "Eve on the door" and opens it. She shouts "OVER HERE!" before pointing into the room and skipping out of the facility door. Eve rushes over to the room to see her locker room completely trashed! Clothes are thrown on the floor, bottles of water are burst and all over the floor too, the couch is turned over, it's a complete wreck. Eve walks into the room and looks into a mirror that was broken as it reads "AJ + Eve BFFs For Life." Eve looks as if she's so angry that she can't even talk as she pushes the camera out of her face as the video feed ends.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills   XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Why can't it be me
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills   XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Zander wrote:

Why can't it be me

Because Rener Gracie would kick your shit.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills   XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Zander wrote:

Why can't it be me

Don't worry Z, if you take Jiu-Jitsu classes you'll be able to be just like Eve and do triangle chokes someday
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills   XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 am

Zander wrote:

Why can't it be me
I'm telling Pamala mischief
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills   XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive - Eve Torres showcases her Jiu-Jitsu skills
Page 1 of 1