Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina Empty
PostSubject: XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina   XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:04 pm

The XWL.com begins  backstage, seeing Eve Torres standing by.

XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina YzI8Zhx

[Interviewer]
Eve, thanks for joining me for this XWL.com Exclusive interview. I've got a couple of questions for you regarding what's happened between you, Kharma and Melina of the past two weeks.

XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina JhysH0Z
[Eve Torres]
Two weeks ago, Melina stuck her nose where it didn't belong. She had the nerve to interrupt me? She should show me some respect, If it wasn't for me there wouldn't be a diva division and she wouldn't have a job in this company. Because of her, Kharma came to the ring, and laid her hands on me. She wobbled down to that ring, and unleashed an unprovoked attack on me. For what reason? Because she's jealous? Of my looks...my success. Kharma is trying to make a name for herself at my expense, and I won't let that happen

[Interviewer]
Well last week, Kharma attacked Melina as you stood by and watched. Some say that's because you're scared of Kharma..

Eve cuts off the interviewer short by starting to laugh.

XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina Fp0s0JZ
[Eve Torres]
Scared? I'm not scared of Kharma. I let Melina get what she deserved. I wasn't going to put myself in harms way to help someone that doesn't deserve my help. Kharma is a monster, she is vicious and will attack anybody she sets her eyes on, I wasn't going to put myself in the same ring as her and risk been attacked and injured for the sake of Melina. Melina felt what I felt the week before. She deserved what she got, and it's that simple. I'm not scared of Kharma, if I needed to I'd go that ring and face Kharma tonight.

[Interviewer]
Well tonight, you face Mschif a former divas champion. What do you think your chances are going into the match?

XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina Fdg93Yd
[Eve Torres]
Tonight, ,When I beat Mschif... Because I will. It will show the world that Mschif is a joke, she never deserved that Divas Championship. I will defeat Mschif tonight, putting my claim into becoming the Divas Champion. Clearly, I won't  be getting the shot I deserve at Eye for an Eye, as you saw Vickie Guerrero announce the Number One Contenders match at Eye for an Eye.. And It was clear it was missing something... Me. Alicia Fox and Gail Kim get in over me? Vickie the best general manager of all time, but she made a mistake, and tonight I will show her that by defeating Mschif.

The picture fades to black as the XWL.com Video ends.
Back to top Go down

XWL. Com Exclusive : Eve Torres has some words for Kharma and Melina
Page 1 of 1