Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011

Go down 
+11
Jiggas
Shug
#NOTSEME
Brandon
Zander
Bang
Ash
Kyle
Austin
Jonguin
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 KzDZj

Live From - Atlanta, Georgia

Dark Match: Brock Lesnar Vs Batista

Normal Match

1st Match Of The Best Of Seven

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwltylerblackXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlroderickstrong
Tyler Black Vs Roderick Strong

Normal Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwllitaXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlawesomekong
Lita Vs Awesome Kong

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwldavidhartsmithXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlwilliamregal
David Hart Smith Vs William Regal

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwlshawnmichaelsXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlgoldberg
Shawn Michaels Vs Goldberg

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwlbookertXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlultimatewarrior
Booker T Vs The Ultimate Warrior

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwlmikeknoxXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownrandyo
Mike Knox Vs Randy Orton

Divas Submission Match

2nd Match Of Five

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownsaradelrayXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownlayla
Sara Del Rey Vs Layla

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwledgeXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlvincemcmahon
Edge Vs Vince McMahon

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownchristiannXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwldrewmcintyre
Christian Vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwljackswaggerXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwljohncena
Jack Swagger Vs John Cena

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwlcmpunkXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwljerrylynn
CM Punk Vs Jerry Lynn

Normal Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwlmelinaXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlmichellemccool
Melina Vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwldanielbryanXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlzackryder
Daniel Bryan Vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwltripleh
Steve Austin Vs Triple H

Normal Divas Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwlangelinaloveXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownmickiej
Angelina Love Vs Mickie James

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwljtgXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlchavoguerrero
JTG Vs Chavo Guerrero

United States Championship Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Unitedstateschampionshi

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwltysonkiddXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownusanglw
Tyson Kidd Vs Kurt Angle (C)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwlmvpXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlkevinsteen
MVP Vs Kevin Steen

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownalbertoXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownworldchampjeri
Alberto Del Rio Vs Chris Jericho (C)

Normal Divas Tag-Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 PgLh7
Eve Torres & Trish Stratus Vs Madison Rayne & Maryse (C)

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwltherockXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownsheamus
The Rock Vs Sheamus

TLC Match For The X-treme Championship

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xtremetitle

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 8JPPV
Justin Gabriel Vs John Morrison Vs Evan Bourne Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

This week we've got loads of amazing matches that i'm surely many will be excited to see the outcome of. Some debuts this week, title matches, and a huge main-event. All in all I look forward to this show and I hope you all do too.

peace
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:57 pm

None Title Single Match
XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownalbertoVsXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownworldchampjeri

Results

Jericho locks up with Del Rio, and he chops him right in the chest. Del Rio chops back, but Jericho chops him back even harder pushing him to the ropes. Jericho Irish whips him to the ropes, and elbows him down to the mat followed by a quick cover but Del Rio hooks the leg even before the count of 1. However Jericho quickly locks in a sleeper hold, but Del rio overpowers Jericho, and slams his arm on the mat. Del Rio then goes for a jumping knee on the arm, but Jericho rolls out of the way quickly. They get up, and Del Rio does his signature wink. Jericho shakes his arm around getting pumped up, and then they were going to lock up, but Del Rio goes for the cheap kick. However, Jericho see’s this coming, grabs the leg, and hits a dragon screw. Del Rio looks up shocked, and now Jericho is the one doing the eye winking, followed by his own beat chest taunt. Del rio gets up, not losing his cool, and Jericho goes toward him going for a punch, but Del rio ducks and chops him right on the chest. He Irish whips him to the ropes, and Del Rio goes for a jumping clothesline, but Jericho puts up his elbow. Del Rio is dazed and Jericho picks him up to hit a scoop slam right in the middle of the ring. Jericho then runs to the ropes going for a jumping elbow, but Del rio gets the heck out of the way. Del rio and Jericho seem to be evenly matches and it’s just counter after counter after counter! Del Rio kicks Jericho on the hip, and he then locks in a headlock followed by a takedown. Jericho pushes his head away by using his arms, but the discomfort is going to be enough for Del rio to let go of the hold. Jericho uses his legs to lock in a head scissor, and he then transitions that into a quick cover..1..2..2 count.

Jericho clotheslines Del Rio over the ropes, and he lands right on top of the apron. Jericho then goes for a running clothesline, but Del Rio pulls down the ropes. Del Rio goes outside, and he goes to Irish whip Jericho to the steel steps, but Jericho uses his boot which lands on the steel steps to stop. Del Rio goes running, and Jericho actually backdrops him OVER the steel steps! The crowd gets excited and Jericho slowly goes over to Del rio to pick him up and chop him again in the chest. He then Irish whips him back into the ring. Jericho has some interactions with the fans, and he then goes up the ropes, but Del Rio hits a low dropkick that knocks him back down to the outside. Del rio goes outside, and he throws Jericho back first into the barricade followed by some straight kicks to his arm. Loud kicks to be more exact. Del Rio then kicks Jericho right in the gut, and on the back just for added punishment. He Irish whips him back into the ring, and he then locks in a headlock again. Jericho isn’t showing much defense this time, but after a while he does manage to get up on his own two feet. He throws Del Rio to the ropes, and then knocks him down with a spinning wheel kick. Jericho then gets up getting pumped up, he clotheslines Del Rio down, and then hits a one handed bulldog. Jericho then goes for the lionsault, but Del Rio gets out of the way causing Jericho to crash and burn.

Jr: I got to admit, Del Rio really did take his notes. He’s battling Jericho as if he know his every move. Seriously, he’s been countering almost everything that Jericho throws at him. Very impressive so far, and if he keeps this up he could very well leave this match with the win.

King: Goes to show you that last week was a flue win by Jericho. Rock and Del rio where to focused on each other, and didn ‘t pay much attention to Jericho but we all know that Jericho fails when it comes to 1 on 1 encounters. Please, don’t mention Bad blood. I stand by what I said, and I believe Sheamus would have won. Jericho didn’t even have energy to jump of the cage at the end.

Style: Ouch, did you hear that kick?I think Jericho’s done after that.

Del Rio kicks Jericho right on the back of the head when he was on his knees. Del Rio goes for the cover..1..2…2 count. Del Rio knee’s Jericho’s arm, with some.. low elevated knee, but he then walks slowly toward the ropes, and hits a jumping knee on his arm. Del Rio taunts to the crowd getting a negative reaction. He picks up the world champion, who fights back by punching Del Rio right across his stomach. However Del Rio stops those shenanigans by pushing Jericho’s head to the mat. Del Rio goes for the quick cover..1..2..2 count. Del Rio headbutts Jericho right across the forehead, and by the look of it Del Rio is getting hurt to, due to Jericho’s rock head. However Del Rio doesn’t get to dazed. He Irish whips Jericho to the ropes, and he then climbs the second rope. Del Rio then punches Jericho a ton of times, until Jericho counters with a power bomb. He collapses, and then goes for the cover on Del Rio..1..2..2 count. Jericho chops Del Rio, and yeah at this point he has a beat red chest. He Irish whips him toward the ropes, and then knocks him down with a back drop. Jericho then goes for a clothesline but Del Rio ducks followed by a very impressive german suplex!..1..2..2 count. Del Rio kicks Jericho in the arm again and then goes for the rolling cross armbar. However, right when he turns Jericho counters with a sleeper slam. Jericho goes to the top rope, waiting for Del Rio to get up and he dives at the Mexican aristocrat with a crossbody. Jericho then goes for the Walls of Jericho, but Del Rio punches Jericho right in the head before he can turn him around. Del Rio then strikes with a double knee to Jericho’s arm. Del Rio is now in control.

Del Rio goes for the armbreaker again, and this time he manages to get Jericho on the ground. However, Jericho has his hands clenched, and Del Rio can’t quite get the submission locked in. Jericho gets up on his knees, and he breaks free from Del rio’s hold and turns Del Rio around for the walls of Jericho. Del rio was close to the ropes so Jericho didn’t get much out of that move. Jericho goes for the breakdown but Del Rio arm drags him across the ring. He then picks up Jericho hitting a one knee backbreaker. He goes for the cover..1..2..2 count. Del Rio goes to the top rope, and he hits a diving senton. Cover again for the 1..2….2 count. Del Rio picks up Jericho and he Irish whips him to the turnbuckle. He then goes running toward him, but Jericho side steps causing Del Rio to hit the steel post head first. Jericho then goes for the roll up victory..1..2..2 count. Jericho goes for an enziguri kick, but Del rio ducks, and hits his own Enziguri kick. The kick could be heard all around the arena! Del Rio goes for the cover..1…2……. kickout! Del Rio is now getting angry, and as a result he goes for the armbar again, but Jericho holds on to the ropes causing Del rio to slam his head on the mat for nothing. Jericho then goes for the walls of Jericho again, but Del Rio pushes him toward the turnbuckle. Del Rio gets up, but before he knows it Jericho knocks him back down via Enziguri kick right to the head. Jericho goes for the cover..1…2… kickout! Jericho lifts Del Rio up to the top rope, and he knocks him down with a spider suplex. Jericho then turns around, and goes for a diving elbow drop, but Del Rio gets out of the way. Del Rio then lifts Jericho up on his shoulders, and nails him with a gut buster. Del Rio goes for the cover, but Jericho continues to kick out.

Jr: Fast paced match. Well over 20 minutes, and both of these guys refuse to give up the win.

King:Jericho must be tired by now. A guy his age has only so much stamina.

Del Rio locks in the armbar successfully! Jericho is at the mercy of the submission hold but he uses his leg, and drops it down on the ropes. Del Rio has no choice but to break the hold. He waits the full 4 seconds before letting go. Jericho gets up near the ropes, and Del Rio goes for a running hip splash, but Jericho gets out of the way causing Del Rio to go through the ropes, and landing right on the outside. Del Rio gets up, and Jericho goes through the ropes knocking himself, and Del Rio down with a suicide dive. Both guys are down on the floor for a couple of seconds, and the arena is going crazy for Y2J chanting his name again and again. Jericho gets up, and he throws Del Rio right into the ring. He then climbs the top rope, but Del Rio kips up, and he goes up the ropes hitting an enziguri kick. Jericho loses his balance and falls on the mat. The cover for Del Rio..1…2….kickout! Del Rio isn’t amused, and he pulls Jericho to the middle of the ring so the ropes won’t be near. However Jericho takes down Del Rio in the blink of an eye, and he turns him around to lock on the walls of Jericho right in the middle of the ring! Del Rio is in obvious pain, but he crawls his way over the ropes. Those 6 feet seem like a journey with all the pain on his back. Eventually Del Rio endures the submission hold, and grabs a hold of the ropes. Jericho lets out, and he goes for the breakdown, but Del Rio pushes him back first into the turnbuckle. Jericho rebounds into the middle of the ring with pain on his back, as Del Rio climbs the ropes. Del Rio dives, but Jericho counters back with a mid-air CODE BREAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Jericho immediately goes for the cover on a motionless Del Rio..1…2…3.

Winner
XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownworldchampjeri

Jericho raises his hand up in victory, as the crowd go insane after that cool counter into the code breaker. The referee hands him his world champion and Jericho raises it up high.

Jr: Ouch, that will hurt for days. Nonetheless for Del Rio’s face pain, it was a splendid match. I have to be honest with you all, I really though Jericho was done after that last Enziguri kick.

King: I’m getting tired of Jericho, and his lucky win. Always stealing wins from the people who actually deserve to be called a winner. It doesn’t matter though because no matter who Jericho faces at Sadistic conquest, I guarantee you we will see a new world champion, and his name isn’t Chris Jericho.

Styles: I don’t know about that, but hey who know’s we might see Del Rio face Jericho again! He really did impress me. Or maybe it will be Rock or Sheamus, or all 3 of them!

Jr: I’m sure Jericho would love to face all 3 of them just to show us he can win despite the odds.

King: Pff, you think he would really be dumb enough to-

Jericho is right in front of commentary and King hasn’t even noticed. Jericho sits next to styles, who is facing King’s back, and he puts on a headset.

King: ...accept that? That would be suicide, and like I said Jericho gets lucky with his victories. He won’t get lucky when he faces all those 3 guys in one single match.

Jericho: Interesting opinion King.

King…. Yeah.

Jericho: You know, there comes a time when you quite frankly have to just SHUT THE HELL UP! Guy’s, I hope you enjoyed this match because I sure did. My god Del Rio really did a number on me. The guy has a big future.. that is if he doesn’t act like a complete jackass. He might get rioted out of the building one day or the next, or maybe be forced to get on a fettle position just to keep his job.

Jr: Indeed, I was telling my partners here on how he impressed by going toe to toe with the world champion.

Jericho: BAM, you see that? That was a codebreaker. Oh look at Del Rio all angry and stuff. Better luck next time pal.

Del Rio is angry moving up the ramps covering his face.

Jericho: I would love to stay and chat, and maybe commentary would be much more durable with someone like me around and not a certain individual who's bias, but hey a world champion has world champion stuff to do… like getting a nice coffee while taking a gander at Rock vs Sheamus. Before that, I’m going to go back there, and replay Sheamus’s look on his face when after he got rock bottomed. The guy looked like he was going to cry. Agooo, the poor pale baby.

Jericho shakes Jr’s hand, and nods at Styles. He then pulls the finger on King who also extended his arm.

King: What!? What!? You see, I try to be a nice person despite him insulting me. Please, I’m not bias at all! What a moron.

Jr: Haha well I think it’s too late to be making friends at your age King.

Jericho Hi5’s some fans on the way and he then goes up the ramp raising his title up high one last time getting a very big reaction from the crowd. He then goes backstage to have a date with a little ham sandwhich while watching Rock vs Sheamus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 KzDZj

Live From - Atlanta, Georgia

Normal Match

1st Match Of The Best Of Seven

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwlroderickstrongXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwltylerblack
Roderick Strong Vs Tyler Black

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 11h6xqv

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 11v1r8n

Before the match starts both men greet each other in the ring and perform the Code Of Honor

Roderick Strong shows some good intensity, but Tyler Black has some good counters and reversals in store. Reminiscent of last week, Roderick Strong gets thrown out of the ring, Strong shows that his shin is injured somehow. Strong goes back into the ring, dodges Black's Super Kick. Strong tries for his Strong Hold but fails. They trade shots at each other, with Black getting some sick forearm shots and kicks onto Strong.

Outcome - Roderick Strong nearly gets his head kicked off when he comes off the ring apron and gets drilled by Black's Super Kick, leading directly to a Black pin fall to become the winner.

After the match Roderick Strong rolls out of the ring and walks into the back while Black celebrates his victory in the ring. Out of breath, Tyler Black begins to speak.

Tyler Black: And that... ladies and gentlemen, is how you win a match... But, you know... Roderick isn't that great of an athlete like me. I will, however, congratulate Roderick for lasting as long as he did. Tyler Black begins to clap. Kudos Roderick, kudos... I do believe since I won the first match, I get to pick the stipulation for our next match. Well, hm...Tyler Black pauses and begins to think, after only a few seconds Tyler Black smirks and begins to laugh. Roderick, I have the perfect match! I'm feeling.. generous. I know for a FACT! you cannot beat me, no matter how hard you try, no matter how sick I am, no matter the stipulation. There's no absolute way, Roderick Strong, could defeat the one, and only... Tyler Black. I could stand here and gloat all day long, but the show must go on and I know how badly you all cannot wait for me to announce the stipulation for our match. The Atlanta crowd begins to boo Tyler Black, and start chanting, "Tyler Sucks," with the crowd clapping in rhythm. I cannot believe you guys, you boo me after I save you guys from witnessing the embarrassment of Roderick Strong? The audience then begins mocking Tyler Black by chanting the infamous, "WHAT?" But Tyler Black only laughs in return. Oh wow, I definitely haven't heard that before! You guys are so creative and original! Everything about this city is beyond terrible, even your Atlanta Falcons are a bunch of jokes! You guys haven't even won a Super Bowl! I haven't seen a franchise choke so bad since a certain professional wrestling organization in the nineties! This draws an immense wave of heat from the Atlanta fans, enormous amount of boo's begin, and the "Tyler Sucks," chants begin again and even more louder. Looks like I hit a nerve! As much as I love throwing insults to a bunch of redneck hillbillies, I must get back on point. Roderick, I know you've been watching. You and I both know you cannot beat me. So, I tell you what... How about our next match is... a submission match? We all know how experienced you are in the submission world, so let's put it to the test? Next week, submission match... Oh wait, there's one more thing... You cannot use the Strong Hold! So how about it, Roderick? I'll see you next week! As the crowd continues booing, Tyler Black walks out of the ring and into the ramp with his theme song playing as the broadcast slowly fades into commercial.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Jim Ross
So far tonight we've seen Kurt Angle barely retained his newly won United States championship, over youngster Tyson Kidd in a tightly fought contest.

Joey Styles
Tyson put up one hell of a fight, but Kurt Angle just had too much for him. However questions have to be asked whether or not Kurt was in the right mind set after being made a target by Corre member Justin Gabriel.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Speaking of the Corre, Wade Barrett, declared that if Ted DiBiase can't get the win at Sadistic Conquest, then he gets no more shots at Barrett while he still holds the Intercontinental Championship. And it will be contested in a Hell in a Cell match.

Jim Ross
But the question has to be asked whether or not Barrett will be able to make it to the Pay-Per-View as he left on a stretcher after clashing with DiBiase.

Joey Styles
And still to come tonight is the huge main event. A fatal four way match between Evan Bourne, John Morrison, Justin Gabriel and Rob Van Dam, in a TLC Match, for the Extreme Championship.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
It promises to be one hell of a match, contested between four fantastic high flyers, in what will be truly an epic main event.

Jim Ross
It's gonna be a slobberknocker that's for sure. But now when go backstage to Christy Hemme!

***As the Breakdown logo swipes across the screen once more, Christy Hemme is stood to camera right, with a microphone in hand, in a hall way, as Madison Rayne walks behind her***

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Madison3-1

Christy Hemme
Thanks guys, also earlier tonight Maryse and Madison Rayne were defeated by Trish Stratus and Eve, and I've got to say it's great to say Madison Rayne can't deny she's lost another official match, after last weeks loss to Angelina Love, and hopefully her losing streak will continue.

***Half way through Christy’s speech, Madison Rayne stops behind her, and gestures chopping off some of Christy's hair with a pair of scissors and waits for her to finish before shouting at Christy, startling her as she realises that Madison heard everything she just said***

Madison Rayne
EXCUSE ME? You requested to interview me, and you just stand there and insult me? Is that what you wanted Christy? IS IT? Because I'm not going to stand here, while a failed wrestler, who's greatest achievement was winning a popularity contest. Is that what is happening right now? I'm getting insulted Bobo the clowns sidekick? Instead of getting in cheap shots on me, maybe you should wash your hair for once. What product do you use? Chicken fat?

***Christy takes a step towards Madison and stares at her, and Madison stares back at her, before responding to her***

Christy Hemme
Really? You're going to comment on my hair? Because I can't help but notice the dye job you've got. Now are you going to do this interview or not? Because I've got other things to do.

***Madison Rayne stares at Christy before snapping at her***

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Madison1-1

Madison Rayne
What, Christy? What do you want now? Do you want to talk about how I was on the losing team tonight? Because I should remind you, I don't lose, NO that was all down to the psycho Maryse, and her pirate tooth.

***As Madison stops talking Christy pauses for a second staring at her, before responding to her again***

Christy Hemme
Actually Madison, I wanted to know, after your match tonight, where you featured along side the Diva's Champion Maryse and faced against old rival Eve and number one contender Trish Stratus. What's next for Madison Rayne?

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Madison2-1

Madison Rayne
What’s next? While I'm more then finished with Eve Torres. Who said I'm done with Trish and Maryse? After Sadistic Conquest, It's time someone new gets a title shot, now whether the champion be Trish or Maryse. The number one contender will be Madison Rayne.

Oh and while I'm on the subject, of that psychopath Maryse. Clearly nobody gave her the memo, that ever since I made my way to XWL, she's no longer the queen around here, because yours truly is now the Queen Bee around here now, not that Pirate Slut, or that aging underwear model. And just so Maryse and her mirror friends know for their next oh so stimulating conversation, I've been wrestling longer then her, and it wasn't what I turned to after I failed becoming a model. Although that seems to be the prevailing career path around here, doesn't it Christy? Although I guess that means Maryse and Trish can always get a good hard look at their near future. Old, washed-up, useless and URGH, ginger.

***While Madison talks Christy Hemme faces a different direction, so Madison can't see her rolling her eyes***

Christy Hemme
REALLY? MADISON. REALLY? Ginger jokes? Is that the point you've got to now. Maybe I should dye my hair blonde with pink and brown lowlights, so I can be just like you? And then whenever I lose a match, I can make up some second rate excuse just so I can save face?

***Madison chuckles, as she takes out her bobby pin in her head, then removes her tiara, then begins to talk whilst removing her gloves***

Madison Rayne
You know what Christy, you're right, I mean why make excuses, when you can take action.

***As soon as Madison finishes talks to slaps Christy in the face, before quickly grabbing her hair, and throwing her to the ground***

Madison Rayne
How’s this for an interview Christy? How about that new hair-do now Christy?

***Madison grabs the pair of scissors , and grabs Christy by the tips of her hair, then proceeds to chop off a large chunk of Christy’s long red hair from the scalp***

Madison Rayne
How's that Christy? Do you want me to keep going? Because I can keep going until you're rid of that disgusting hair of yours.

***Madison drops the pair of scissors, then sprinkles the handful of Christy's hair, over Christy's body as she lies on the floor, then walks off laughing***

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwltherockXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownsheamus
The Rock Vs Sheamus

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Sheamus heads to the back after his celebrations, The Rock gets to his feet slowly, holding the back of his head in pain from being driven onto the steel steps. With the effects of the match visible he stumbles over to the side of the ring and asks for a microphone

The Rock: You know what Sheamus, The Rock still.....still does not like you one bit, but after that brutal match, he sure as hell respects you. The Rock wanted you to bring it one hundred and ten percent and you did not dissapoint him. The Rock came out here all guns blazing and hit you with everything in his arsenal, the sharpshooter, the spinebuster, the peoples elbow and the rock bottom and even after all that The Rock fell short. He was so close to clenching the victory, but you proved that you are one tough cat and The Rock likes that! The Rock loves a challenge so you make no mistake about it, the next time you are in the ring with The Great One he will hit you with all those moves and a hundred more, if thats what it takes to keep you flat on that drunken ass of yours.

The Rock pauses for a moment, looking into the sea of people chearing his name before starting up again

The Rock: If theres one thing The Rock can take away from this match tonight its that without a shadow of a doubt he proved that he can hang with the big boys of XWL, so heres whats next for The Rock............The World Heavywieght Championship, The Rock doesn't care who has it after Sadistic Conquest, wether it be the man i just faced, the celtic jackass Sheamus or the reigning champion, Chris Jericho! doesn't matter, The Rock will take on both at the same time if he has to because at the end of the day one thing is certain for the future of this company. The Peoples Champion will become The World Champion!

The Crowd cheer in delight at the though of The Rock being their champion

The Rock: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! The Rock is not finished! their is one man that The Rock hasn't spoken about, oh no, don't you think for one little second in that empty head of yours that The Rock has forgotten about you, Alberto Del Rio! sure The Rock will be focusing on The World Title but believe him when he says that the title is the secondary objective at the moment. The primary objective is to make sure that there is absolutely no way in hell that you are leaving Sadistic Conquest on your own damn legs! The Rock is gonna take you on a rollercoaster! at the end of it all when you wake up in your little hospital bed wondering who the hell just smacked the eyeballs straight out your sockets! you are gonna wish that you never messed with The Jabroni Beating LALALALALALAOW! Pie Eating, Heart Stopping, Elbow dropping, Crystal Clear, Have no fear, Hitting Hard! Hitting Fast! Walking tall and Whooping Ass!............ The Peoples Champ The Rock!

Styles: Well even in defeat The Rock looked strong tonight and by the sounds of things he is pumped up and ready to face Alberto Del Rio at Sadistic Conquest

King: You are an idiot Styles! you and all these people love The Rock just because he talks after his matches?! thats insane!? am i the only one who remembers Sheamus winning here tonight!

J.R: Settle down king, don't get your panties in a twist, we know The Rock lost but he's in the best shape of his life right now and his in-ring work is better than ever

Much like Chris Jericho earlier, The Rock has taken a seat behind The King without him knowing

King: Say whatever you will J.R but The Rock and Jericho are just a couple of old has beens past their prime! Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio are the future of this company wether you, The Rock, Chris Jericho or anybody else in the back likes it or not!

The Rock clears his throat loudly into the mic making King almost jump out of his chair

The Rock: Now now King don't worry The Rock is just hear for a little chat with you guys, see how you are getting on. Joey hows life treating you? you doing good?

Styles: Um......yeah, great Rock thanks.

The Rock: You're welcome, J.R, Hows the BBQ business going?

J.R: Actually Rock it's going amazing, better than ever, i'm bringing out a new book soon. You should check it out.

The Rock: Excellent! only thing The Rock likes as much as pie is some good old fashioned J.R cooking and now on to you King, i want you're honest opinion, do you think The Rock has a chance at winning The World Heavyweight Title?

King: Well if you want my hon.....

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WHAT YOU THINK!

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH

IFFFFF YAAAAA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK

IS

COOKIN'

The Rock takes of the headset and smiles at the commentators before walking off towards the back

Styles: HAHA he got you good King!

King: You be quite! He's lucky i didn't piledriver him right there and then! he ran away before i had the chance.

Styles: Oh really because to me, it both looks AND smells like you crapped you're pants!

J.R: Enough fighting boys, Breakdown will be back with more exciting action after the break!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:07 am

We come back from a commercial break, where we then head backstage, where the cameras are zoomed in on the superstars locker room door.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Bourneinterview

Slowly we zoom outward where a microphone is shown, then we finally see the holder of said mic, Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the show, i'm backstage as you can see and i'm outside the superstars locker room trying to catch Evan Bourne for his first interview since returning last week.

Josh knocks on the door firmly about three times then waits patiently as foot steps are heard coming closer and closer until finally the knob turns and opens revealing Evan all geared up in a new dark turquoise attire.

Josh Matthews: Pardon me Evan, I was wondering if you had time for an interview with me?

Evan finishes taping his wrists with black tape, then throws the roll onto a table in the locker room. He then steps out of the locker room with a smug look on his face, and turns to Josh.

Evan Bourne: I bet you feel important, don't you Josh? I mean here you are getting the very first interview with me since my return. There are a lot of unanswered questions that i'm sure everyone is just dying to find out the answers to.

Josh Matthews: I do thank you very much for the chance to get an exclusive like this.

Evan Bourne: I'm a people person Josh, it's what I do. Despite the huge amount of disrespect I get on a weekly basis I continue to show i'm a real giving individual.

Josh Matthews: Right, well Evan it's been a huge week for you since your return at Bad Blood. We'll start where you shocked the world by returning under disguise as a cameraman, and slammed the steel cage door on Sheamus stopping him from exiting, and winning the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.

A sly grin forms on Bourne's face

Josh Matthews: Then on Breakdown you came out to the ring, destroyed a fan's sign, went on to rant about Vickie Guerrero banning you from ever competing in a World title match ever again. It seemed as if you were done, but then Rob Van Dam came out and you two shared quite the heated discussion. A conversation that ended with you slapping the taste out of his mouth and fleeing from the ring as RVD was left fuming with anger in the ring.

Evan Bourne: To be quite honest Josh, what did he have to be angry about? Sure I slapped him, but after what I did to Sheamus the night before, hes lucky thats all he got! He disrespected me, so I did him one better with the most disrespectful thing of all, a slap! It's so simple, it's so effective, and it always riles up the target.

Josh Matthews: Many have been speculating a lot after what happened last week...Rob clearly wants to take you out according to his interview earlier tonight. Are you at all worried about what the X-treme Champion could do to you?

Evan Bourne: Why in the world would I worried about what he could do to me? Because that shouldn't be the question on everyone's mind, the question should be what will Evan Bourne do to him. He seems to be pressing the issue, and i'm always up for a fight, but RVD needs to recognize just who was on top last year when he was busy barely appearing on the show! While he was being chokeslammed on flaming tables by Kane, I was main-eventing every show! While he was losing to numerous people, I kept defeating everyone who crossed my path. And on the same night he won the X-treme Championship from Mr. Fn, I won back my XWL World Heavyweight Championship! It's quite clear who has been something, and who has been nothing!

Josh Matthews: While I understand your point, things as of late seem like RVD has been more relevant than you.

Evan Bourne: Hes been more relevant than me? Josh, didn't we just go over the fact that this is like my second week back?! Hell Tyson Kidd has been more relevant than me. Does that mean I've lost my ability to rise to the occasion, of course not! Because tonight, I will become X-treme Champion and this is directed straight at you, Vickie Guerrero! You think that little ban is going to keep me from where I belong? Theres ways around that and in due time you'll see exactly what I mean! But until then, i'll continue to defeat every superstar that you put in front of me. I'll show you that this unprofessional act by you will not change a damn thing. You can try to keep me down, but as long as I have a contract in this company theres not a person a live that can outshine this shooting star.

Josh Matthews: Interesting, for my next question I would like to ask you your thoughts on your opponents tonight. I'll say one name and then you give an answer and so forth, understood?

Bourne smirks slightly then begins to speak in a sarcastic tone.

Evan Bourne: I wouldn't have understood had you not done that much needed explanation, Josh!

Josh Matthews: ...Anyways, first how about the superstar that returned to action tonight, John Morrison!

Evan Bourne: Talented, underrated, but he hasn't got a chance in the world in this match! I'm speaking truthfully here, I mean I could call him an ass kissing crowd pandering loser, but because he showed me respect earlier tonight in his interview, I won't call him an ass kissing crowd pandering loser.

Josh Matthews: ...I think you just did.

Evan Bourne: No Josh, I said I wasn't going to call him an ass kissing crowd pandering loser. What part of that don't you understand? I said I wasn't!

Josh Matthews: ..Yeah, but you still said it.

Evan Bourne: Are we going to spend the rest of the interview going on about what I didn't say?

Josh Matthews: Fine, and your thoughts on Justin Gabriel?

Evan Bourne: Who?

Josh Matthews: ...Hes...

Evan Bourne: It's called a joke, Josh! Geez lighten up will ya? From what I've seen he definitely has caught my eye. Hes athletic and doesn't give a damn what the fans think! I actually think hes a lot like me, you know except, hes less successful, less entertaining, and well a loser!

Josh Matthews: And finally, the reigning and defending X-treme Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Evan Bourne: What could I say about him? He took the ball when I left and ran with it. But now that i'm back, sadly his little rise to the top is finished! It all starts tonight when I end his title reign, and show everyone just who the Whole F'n Show truly is!

A smug look forms on Bourne’s face, and before Josh can respond he walks off much to Josh’s dismay.

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:27 am

I like how I'm the comparison nobody wants to be. It's quite a fun job tbh
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:33 am

Bronzeh. wrote:

mischief

Courtesy of the Whole F'n Show!

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_lhmhhox9OS1qhr01io1_400
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 am

E/T wrote:
Bronzeh. wrote:

mischief

Rob Van Dam? mischief
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 am

zander14rfc wrote:
E/T wrote:
Bronzeh. wrote:

mischief

Rob Van Dam? mischief

I think it's cos he squashed me.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 am

No, it was a play off my promo...You know, I called myself the true "Whole F'n Show"

:|
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 XwljtgXWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xwlchavoguerrero
JTG Vs Chavo Guerrero

"Chavo owns 6-2 and wins by frogsplash after ______ to ____and getting the ____"

Posted for Alan since JTG said he would but never did.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:43 am

boo post the main event.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 pm

inb4E/Tdecidedtobeasmellyhookerandwaitsuntilit'sanewpage.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Actually theres still stuff that needs to be posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Right after the commercial break that followed the Rock/Sheamus match which also included Rock’s speech right after… and some other segments... We then go backstage, and Jericho is shown eating his vintage ham sandwhich. But Sadly, it’s drawing into its final bite. Jericho munches that thing down, and he then gets a nearby napkin from a table fool of food, drink, and all sorts of yummies. Jericho throws the napkin away, and he then continues to walk, and walk. By the look of it, the Sandwhich is beginning to take its toll.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Normal_245

Jericho tilts his head upwards to see…

Hemme: Well hello there Jericho!

Jericho: Well well well.. what is this. I don’t believe me and you ever had the opportunity to meet. I’m Chris Jericho, the world champion, and what is the name of this beautiful face that I’m seeing?

Hemme: My name is Christy Hemme Jericho, and I’m an interviewer. I was just stopping by here, and then I saw you. I thought, wouldn’t it be great if for once I interview the man that’s representing the company today? Arguably the most talented man in the roster, and the world champion himself….

Hemme quiets down, and begins to blush.

Jericho: Come on, you can be comfortable with me. Chris Jericho is many things.. talented, powerful, and also… THE AYATOLLAH OF SEX-Y AND ROLLAH!

Hemme stays quiet again.

Jericho: Alright, let’s get serious for a moment. We can go on with the XWL duties, and then continue with our interesting conversation that will definitely lead to…interesting and fun outcomes..

Hemme: Well Jericho as you probably just saw Sheamus and the Rock had one hell of a battle. In the end Sheamus came out the victor.. barely but won in monstrous fashion via High cross on the steel steps. Althought, not even that could bring the Rock down, and he said he’s determined to become the world champion after Sadistic conquest. You are without a doubt the biggest target in XWL today with 3 men after you for the world championship. The Rock, Sheamus, and also Del Rio who you faced earlier tonight. After all the matches, who do you think deserves a world championship opportunity at Sadistic Conquest.

Jericho: The Rock is good, but you know you need to win some matches Rocky, and you haven’t done that in the past two weeks. I wouldn’t consider him quite ready to get the big title again, but the mere idea of facing the Rock again would be one hell of a Déjà vu experience. You know people call us old has-beens, but the fact of the matter is that the entire roster could go to the gym, pump that needle to get watermelon sized jugs, and run for miles and miles to get the perfect cardio fitness, but the Rock and Myself are the type of guy’s that have the ability to kick it up another gear. We stray away from the obvious, and give the fans something to say holy bananas about every single week. Rock, if you want a chance at this, then shift that damn roodey poodey gear and then we’ll have a serious talk. Wait, what am I talking about? Rock and Jericho talking and it being “SERIOUS.” Pfff, yeah I know that’s absolutely absurd.

Jericho: Then we have Alberto Del Rio. My arm still hurts from our match, and it’s obvious he know’s what he’s doing In the ring. He’s one of those guy’s that can talk, and do some real damage in the ring. You may hate him, but you can’t deny his ability. He has some high flying up his sleeves. He’s naturally a bulky strong guy who can overpower you, and he’s a submission expert, and know’s how to wear you down until that last moment when he has you locked into the dreaded ARMBAR! He got my respect tonight, but I still just plain out don’t like the guy. He’s so annoying, and that wink? What the hell is wrong with you? You have something in your eye jackass? Club wrestling isn’t the place for you if that wink has intentions that I’m thinking about right now. Seriously though, he belongs here, and he may get a world title shot some day, but like the Rock he has fallen short as of late, and if he wants to get a world championship, then he better rack up some wins again. Rock and Del Rio… you got a taste of the big leagues around here, and I know that taste. It’s good, exciting, and when you’re in front of so many people who are there waiting for the Main event to come by, you feel significant. As if they’re here just to see that specific match. Chris Jericho respects both of you, but there’s only one guy that I believe deserves a world championship match! Meanwhile, both of you kill eachother in some other match, but the man that deserves this title match is a man who has a bigger ego that mount everest. He is so great that he believes he should be on Mount Rushmore. Of course, I’m talking about VINCE MCMAHON!

Hemme:… Really?

Jericho: Really? Really? Please don’t say it in that tone. It gives me horrible memories. I saw Vince earlier tonight, and we had the deepest conversation known to mankind. Seriously only Mick foley the man behind the mask can go into that room and feel the awkwardness. It was a sort of hey… so um.. like.. you’re not my boss anymore.. so I can like….. FLIP YOU LIKE THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS HA HA HA…… I CAN CALL YOU A JACKASS, AND YOU WON’T DO A DAMN THING! I really didn’t say all of that, but the inner child in me really felt like letting it all out. Anyways, no Vince doesn’t even deserve the corner that he was given in XWL. Without a shadow of a doubt, the man that deserves a rematch is the Celtic Warrior Sheamus. You know, I feel really bad. Despite my person winning the match, I still don’t like how our match ahd interference, but I already spoke on that matter. Sheamus, win or lose.. it doesn’t matter. Fact of the matter is you and I should have one more match to truly determine who deserves to hold this belt. This belt has been about Chris Jericho and Sheamus for the past 3 or 4 months. We have been the highlight of highlights themselves. We both have victories over one another. I made you tap out, You High crossed me through a flaming table. I locked you in a cage like the jackass of an animal that you are. You High crossed me straight into the Jeritron. I nearly lost my train of though with my obsession to destroy it. So much to look back to, and then our epic steel cage. But, you know what? I feel like we can do better. Let’s have that championship match that will be remembered for ages. I don’t care if I get through a flaming table again! I got burned, and my senses where destroyed but I loved it! Let’s live through all of that, and raise it to the next level! Sheamus, at Sadistic conquest, I want to face you one more time. Just so we can make these fans say “damn” and “holy SHIT” for another full 20-30 minutes. Hell, let’s raise the bar and show them we can go even beyond that. We’re living breath monsters fighting for this belt! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jericho: Chris Jericho is getting excited Christy Hemme. Whatever will I do to calm my soul down?

Hemme: Well, you could… make yourself another ham sandwhich.

Jericho:…

Hemme remains quiet.

Jericho: You know, Romeo has Juliet…. Alladin has Jasmine…. Prince Charmia has Cinderella.. The beast has Belle, and Sheamus probably has Vickie behind the scenes, but Chris Jericho does not get tamed by a women. All I need is my boots on the table, some ham, a load of bread, and this little fella here is living a happy forever lifestyle.

Jericho takes a deep sigh, and then touches his belly. He then winks at Christy Hemme, and makes his way toward the parking lot. He opens the main door, and it’s a complete desolate lot. All you can here is the echoing of your own footsteps, and rollers on Jericho’s bags. He brings out his keys, and he pressed the unlock command which..yeah unlocks the front doors of Jericho’s car, and it also opens the trunk of the car. Jericho lifts up his bag, and places them in the trunk. He then closes the trunk, and opens the front door, sits his but on the driver’s seat, and put’s on the JERICHO- SEAT BELT! Jericho then turns the key into the ignition, and starts the car, but what do you know.. it’s not starting.

Jericho: Well this is pleasant now.

Jericho continues to turn the key, but by gawd ol might it just won’t start! Jericho slams the wheel, and he then opens his door. He hears a noise, and turns around but it turn out to just be a rat munching on some canned goods. Jericho then tries to open up the trunk, but by the look of it, the darn thing is stuck? Lucky Jericho huh? Well he tries and tries to open it, but it just won’t raise up. He then was on his way to the driver’s seat again, but unfortunately a big white monster known as Sheamus comes and throws the mans head right on the window! The impact could be heard all around the arena! The window didn’t shatter, but it left one big mark. Jericho is dazed.. and he slowly falls on one knee…

Sheamus: Well hey there fella! You planning on going somewhere? Did you actually think I would leave you here without answering to me? You're a bigger fool than I thought Jericho.

Sheamus slowly picks up Jericho, and he sends him spiraling head first into the wall. Jericho is down holding his head, and now Sheamus go to the trunk. He was following Jericho all along, just waiting to pick his moment. Sheamus throws all of Jericho’s belongings all across the floor, but what he’s looking for… is the XWL World championship! He raises it high as if it was a holy item. Sheamus’s hand shivers, and he literally screams at the title. He then raises it high, and Jericho is shown touching his boot. Jericho is using Sheamus to get on his feet, and Jericho is bleeding from the side of his head. Sheamus just throws Jericho off by shoving him. He then grins!

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Normal_xtreme-wrestling-network_org_ECW_2009_10_13_HDTV_XviD-KYR_avi_001029428

Sheamus: You're nothing Jericho! You saw what I did to the Rock out there tonight and once again I proved to the entire XWL Universe that I am the most dangerous man in this company. Ya see I could have ended Rock's career if I chose too. His head bouncing off of them steps was only a small portion of what I'm capable of because had I wanted to, I would have crippled the Rock. The fact of the matter is, he's not my concern, you are!!!

Sheamus holds onto Jericho's title and keeps looking at it, then he looks over at the helpless Jericho lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood. Sheamus then slowly walks over to Jericho and begins to lift him off the ground, but to everyone's surprise, Jericho starts to fight back and he low blows Sheamus, and starts to punch him out of desperation. Jericho then slams Sheams' head onto the hood of his own car and then tries it again but Sheamus blocks it and knees Jericho right in the ribs. Jericho goes down fast in a heap of pain as sheamus catches his breathe.

Sheamus: Oh I see you still got some fight left in ya!

He then soccer kicks Jericho in the stomach, knocking the wind right out of Jericho. Sheamus then leans in close to Jericho to get a closer view of his victim.

Sheamus: You see, I heard what ya said and I couldn't agree more that I should face you at Sadistic Conquest for the World title. I went to Vickie and demanded my rightful rematch and after tonight, with Rock and Del Rio both losing, and the fact that the little boy Evan Bourne cost me the title at Bad Blood, she had no choice but to give me my title match. So I'm really glad fella that you remembered when I put you through that flaming table because at Sadistic Conquest I'll be more than willing to do it again. It'll be me versus you in an Irish Street Fight and I plan on taking you out all over again just like I did before.

Sheamus then lifts Jericho to his knees. He stares at the lifeless Jericho and he then places Jericho in perfect positionup against the car. Sheamus backs up and charges Jericho, ramming his knee into Jericho's head pounding it into the car door. Jericho goes down and Sheamus grins.

Sheamus: Sorry about your car fella, it's not perso... nah I guess I can't lie. This is more than personal Jericho. You've stolen my championship and you've been nothing more than a disgrace as champion.

Sheamus then lifts Jericho with ease and in one swift show of power, Sheamus drops Jericho onto the hood of his own car with the High Cross! Sheamus then grabs the World title and climbs onto the car and gets in Jericho's face.

Sheamus: At Sadistic Conquest, I put an end to all of this that has been going on between us. I'm going to end your career to put you out of your misery and I will take back my XWL World Championship and there's nothing that you can do about it.

Sheamus then stands on the hood and then stands over Jericho and raises the XWL Championship over his head as he looks directly down upon Jericho's broken body. Then Sheamus steps down from the car, he looks at the title and then back at Jericho. Sheamus smirks and instead of giving Jericho back the belt, Sheamus throws it over his own shoulder and walks off with title as the camera's go back to ringside.

Joe Styles: I'm speechless guys. I didn't see that heinous attack coming and then Sheamus stole the World title.

King: What do you mean steal? Sheamus should be champion right now anyways and in a matter of weeks he'll win back the title without question, so I have no problem with him taking it back now. I mean....

King is then cut off but the familiar sound of the gong! The light go out and flames and smoke begin to appear.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Takerce1o

JR: It's the Undertaker ladies and gentlemen. I still can't believe what we just saw moments ago but this man is a whole other story. I mean Sheamus just assaulted Jericho, and announced the main event at Sadistic Conquest to be a Street Fight.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Takerce2

King: Well I for one applaud Sheamus for taking what's his and making his presence felt. I mean he was cheated at Bad Blood and possibly is still injured, but there he was still wrecking havoc and proving why he is the best in this business.

Joey Styles: Yeah that's your take on it but here we have the deadman. Let's hope he explains his sick and twisted assault on Matt Hardy last week.

JR: Yeah in an shocking move, Kane and the Undertaker both attacked and destroyed Matt Hardy in their triple threat last week. Safe to say no one saw that coming as the Undertaker and Kane had been killing each other for months. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Takerct1

The Undertaker: After last week, I've heard all the buzz going around XWL asking why did I do what I did to Matt Hardy. They ask how could I stand by Kane and take part in the attack. Well the answer to that is very simple. Although I never really need to explain myself to any of you, I feel the need to let it be known for everyone in the back to fully understand. Especially, you Matt Hardy, I feel you should know why I took those actions.

The Undertaker: You see, over the span of my entire career, their have only been a few things that bring me great joy in this industry. There are things, like winning at Final Stand, winning the Holy Grail that is the World title, and causing pain and destruction onto others so notoriously that in the end, I make them famous. However, there are two things that I enjoy doing more than anything on this entire planet. Number is fighting my brother Kane, and the second thing is fighting alongside with my brother Kane!

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Takerct2

Undertaker: Over the last few months Kane has been trying to destroy me. At first, I was angered by his actions, but as the months went by, I enjoyed what he was trying to do. After Final Stand, Kane tried to burn me alive, and I was rather impressed by his efforts, and despite failing, he made a statement. So at Bad Blood, Kane proved himself worthy to me by putting up one hell of a fight. He came so very close to beating me, so then when the time had arrived on BreakDown where we would collide again, I seen the look in his eyes that my brother, the monster known was the big red machine was back to full form and we reunited right there in that very moment. I had no need to say a word to him, we both knew that we were on the same page as for Matt Hardy, he made the grave mistake of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was nothing personal, although we may have ended Matt's career, he simply was nothing more than our sacrificial lamb to let the entire world know that the Brothers of Destruction are back and there is absolutely no one on the face of this planet that can stop us!

As the Undertaker brings down the mic, the lights in the arena begin to flicker off and on and very fast at times... The Undertaker looks on in confusion and as he he is about to speak some more, a huge blast of fire goes off at the top of the entrance ramp! Then the titantron fades to black as a small series of words are then shown on the screen.

PAIN!

BLOOD!!

VENGEANCE!!!

The screen then goes back to the Undertaker who is furious and has no clue as to who is behind this message of sorts. He simply drops the mic and heads to the back in silence as he is not happy one bit. The camera then cuts back to the parking lot where Chris Jericho is seen being helped by EMTs into an ambulance. The Trish Stratus can be seen in the distance.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 33y5ea8

Trish was seen speaking with one of the EMTs a moment ago so Christy Hemme approaches Trish for a quick interview.

Christy: Trish! Over, can we have a quick word with you?

Trish turns to see Christy Hemme and she walks over to here.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Esrngh

Christy: Hey Trish can you let us know what's going on here with Chris?

Trish: Well yeah, I saw what Sheamus did to him and I came down here right away. I'm glad I hadn't left the arena yet, ya know Chris and I have been friends for a pretty long time so I was concerned for him. He was completely out of it and didn't know where he was. Fortunately the EMTs are taking care of him and their took him to the hospital.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 28mpq4o

Christy: Can you tell us about his condition?

Trish: There isn't much I can say. He was completely out of it, and he can barely speak. I spoke to him, and let him know I was here, and that I know he'd be alright from this whole thing. He's the world champion and he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, quite frankly no one does. That was unfortunate but I can tell you all that Chris will be just fine and that the EMT told me that there was no sign of any immediate permanent injuries which is a good thing.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 2he8vtf

Christy: Well thank god for that, that's good to hear. I had just finished talking with Chris just before the attack and I just couldn't believe that happened. Here I was thinking that Chris was on his way home and then moments later I look up at a monitor and saw Sheamus beating him selfless.

Trish: Yea I know Christy, It caught us all by surprise to say the least. but the fact of the matter is, that he's going to be ok and sooner or later he'll go get his world title back. If you attack a Canadian and still leaving him breathing, then you better be ready for the consequences when they come back after you.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 5xodv5

Christy: Well now that I have you hear, congratulations on your win tonight. Can I have your thoughts on the match?

Trish: Yea I guess I have a few extra minutes before I have to head out. By the way thank you, it felt good to get a big win out there tonight. You know It's always a good thing every time I can get in the ring with Maryse and shut that big mouth of hers up.

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 20b0b5s

Christy: Yea I can't help but agree with you on that one. Speaking of her mouth, anything you want to add about her "new look?"

Trish: Yea I knew that would come up eventually. haha yea it felt so good to leave my mark on her. I had intended to slap the taste out of her mouth and I guess I knocked out a tooth or two int he process. Well to be perfectly honest, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. She's always gone on and on about how pretty she is but well I don't think she can really make those claims now with her new golden teeth. It's actually kind of fitting because that gold in her teeth will be the only gold she will have on her after I take that Diva's championship off of her at Sadistic Conquest. Anyhow, I really need to head out, I got to get some sleep tonight before catching a flight home tomorrow morning.

Christy: Ok Trish, you have a good night and a safe flight. Thanks for your time.

Christy and Trish hug as Trish leaves and then BreakDown finally goes to a much needed commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

TLC Match For The X-treme Championship

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Xtremetitle

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 8JPPV
Justin Gabriel Vs John Morrison Vs Evan Bourne Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:03 pm

The bell sounds as Rob Van Dam tightly holds his title in his grasp in obvious agony.

Styles: Rob Van Dam manages to shock everyone by once again retaining his championship.

JR: It was an amazing match, but bad timing by Evan Bourne causing him to take a hard fall off the ladder and give RVD the time to pull the briefcase containing the championship down.

King: Thats right, JR! He got lucky! John Morrison and Justin Gabriel were too busy standing around doing nothing and it cost them. Evan Bourne is the most disappointing of them all. He could've shoved RVD but no he climbed the ladder and didn't defend himself in time and got thrown face first into the ladder covering.

Styles: I can't say I agree, all these men put so much on the line and it's only human of them to be exhausted after almost a fifty minute match! They did amazingly but RVD once again shows why he is the Whole F'n Show!

JR: Congratulations go out to RVD, and make sure you tune in to Breakdown next week, good night everybody!

RVD rolls out of the ring, referees run down to try to help him but he tells them he wants to do it himself. Morrison sits in the corner a battered but disappointed man, and Justin Gabriel kicks the ladder in anger then exits the ring holding his head in pain. We then see RVD holding up his still in his grasp X-treme title as the crowd goes wild. The XWL logo appears on the screen, but before we fade away we see Evan Bourne glaring from the ring with a little bit of blood visible on his forehead from the smash on the ladder by RVD. After the bitter image we cut back to the stage were RVD lays his title on his shoulder and does his R-V-D taunt staring straight at Bourne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011   XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 4/17/2011 - 4/24/2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3