Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2)   XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 am

*The following was captured via XWL Security Cameras after hours on the September 23rd, Birmingham, Alabama edition of Breakdown. Again, our sources have informed us that this phone call was sent out by John Morrison, but like the last phone call, the man he is talking to is both inaudible and unidentifiable. We will continue with updates on this development and upload more videos as they come.*

[John Morrison]:What happened out there tonight?

[John Morrison]: It was perfect timing, what do you mean? I did ask for your help and you no showed.

[John Morrison]: Where were you out there? We clearly had plans and you blew them off.

[John Morrison]: I guess I'm overreacting. But I've found an even better way to execute our plan.

[John Morrison]: Call me back later, I'm heading out. I've got the perfect plan. I'll fill you in later.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2)   XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:35 am

XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2) 23268_127904507228270_345_n

[Mr. Oldman]
YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER!

Sorry, couldn't resist. These little mysterious phone convos are pretty cool. I just hope to god it's not Melina.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2)   XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Amanda please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2)   XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: A Mysterious Phone Call (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1