Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Feud Update Thread?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Feud Update Thread? Empty
PostSubject: Feud Update Thread?   Feud Update Thread? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 am

Feel free to let us know what has been happening in your current fueds for those who haven't been following and want to catch up without going back and searching through the shows.

KURT ANGLE VS. MATT MORGAN

- Angle gets attacked backstage before his debut match causing him to miss Unforgiven PPV.
- Angle says that he cannot compete due to injury but Morgan throws him into the ring from behind forcing Kurt to face and defeat JBL. 
- Morgan and Angle exchange words backstage before Angle low blows Morgan and runs away.
- Morgan challenges Angle to a match at Digital Decision but Kurt declines and goes to low blow Morgan again but this time Matt is able to reverse it into a chokeslam that Angle is just able to get out of before escaping once again.
- Angle goes to Redemption and forms an alliance with The Big Show. Back on Breakdown Angle and Morgan exchange words via satellite where Angle accepts Matt's Digital Decision Challenge.
- Morgan is found attacked backstage right before the Digital Decision First Blood Match. Angle claims it to be whoever attacked him before his debut match.
- Angle offers Morgan a truce, saying that they were both victims and need to work together to figure out who attacked them. Morgan declines and Angle offers a match; if Angle wins Morgan has to do whatever Angle says until whoever attacked them is stopped, if Morgan wins he is awarded with Kurt's Gold Medal.
- Angle is found missing after he no shows his match against Jericho.
- Morgan accepts Angle's challenge and wants the match at Supremacy, Angle is still missing and Big Show gets attacked backstage by two masked persons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feud Update Thread?   Feud Update Thread? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 am

I think this would be a bad idea Jerry, because some people won't bother reading your stuff if you just summarise it all for them.

You know how much I like your Kurt stuff based on my reviews, but this topic will just make you lose readers in my opinion. They won't fully understand how good your stuff is and will just come to this topic for a quick update rather than reading the entire promos that you put all your time and effort into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feud Update Thread?   Feud Update Thread? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:51 am

LastChancery wrote:
I think this would be a bad idea Jerry, because some people won't bother reading your stuff if you just summarise it all for them.

You know how much I like your Kurt stuff based on my reviews, but this topic will just make you lose readers in my opinion. They won't fully understand how good your stuff is and will just come to this topic for a quick update rather than reading the entire promos that you put all your time and effort into.

fair enough. I haven't really been keeping up with promos as much as I liked to and I doubt I'm the only one. Just wanted to see what some of the past of some of the current fueds were since I'm not going to go back and read every show or search for specific promos for fueds i like is all, thanks for the ANgle reviews btw really appreciated them, can't wait to see what you do as Rollins, hope you use my KOTR spot well Sad
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Feud Update Thread?   Feud Update Thread? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:18 am

Agreed with Red, if people want to know what's going on in the feud they can read it. This will take away all the work people put into promos etc, if it's just going to be summed up in a few lines.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Feud Update Thread?   Feud Update Thread? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

Gazza wrote:
Agreed with Red,
Stopped reading here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feud Update Thread?   Feud Update Thread? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feud Update Thread?
Page 1 of 1