An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 08, 2017 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM:  Cajundome, Lafayette, LA
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. The End.

The Golden Ticket. The Greatest Hunter the XWL has ever seen. At Downpour, these two will clash in an epic battle for not only the right to claim superiority over the other, but for their careers. That’s right, after Downpour one of these two greats will no longer be seen within the ring of XWL. Who will it be...the fierce hunter from South Africa who was also the longest reigning Intercontinental champion of the new era or the high flying Golden one who holds the record for being the longest reigning World Heavyweight champion? Two will enter, one will leave, and the stakes have never been higher.

2. The Best is Back?

At the Final Stand, we were all shocked to see the longest reigning XWL Elite Champion CM Punk decimated by Brock Lesnar. In what was expected to be a highly competitive and thrilling match, the challenger Lesnar pinned CM Punk in a record 23 seconds. Following this surprising loss, Punk laid low for weeks. Last week on Anarchy, the former champion made his return and delivered not only an announcement to the XWL fanbase, but a promise to Brock Lesnar. CM Punk declared that not only is he going to prove that he is still the Best in the World, but that he will be ready and waiting for the downfall of the Beast that ended his reign. We will have to wait and see exactly what this means for XWL. Is CM Punk really still the Best in the World?

3.  The Demon and the Deadman

Following his absolute destruction of CM Punk at the Final Stand, the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar has been in the sights of the Deadman. The Undertaker had been challenged by Finn Balor, but had successfully put the Demon to rest. Unfortunately for the Undertaker, Balor has been forged by the depths of hell itself and would not be buried as easily as that. Finn has inserted himself firmly between Lesnar and Taker and this nightmare appears to just be beginning. Tonight these two clash one more time, with The Undertaker’s stake at The Elite Championship on the line. Can Balor at last have his revenge, or will The Undertaker at last claim his soul?

4.  She Emerges from Fire

Last week was the contract signing between all five women within the gauntlet took place. Tenison rose very quickly, but it reached a peak of no return as Rosemary made her entrance down the ramp. It didn’t take long for a brawl to break out, but it ended with the Demon Assassin standing tall. Is this an epic tale of foreshadowing or is it just a small spark for a fire that just won’t ignite? We will find out starting tonight Layla has announced that she is looking to end the rivalry between Rosemary, and Alexa Bliss. So these two strong competitors will meet once again in the squared circle, but this time a far greater reward is on the line. The winner will be the last one to enter into the gauntlet. Who will get the upper hand going into Downpour?  Will it be Alexa Bliss who has made a huge impact upon her arrival  to XWL or will it be Rosemary who has knocked off almost everyone who has stood in her path? Stayed tuned!

5.   The Wrath of a God and his Giant

The contention between the Intercontinental champion JBL and his associate the Big Show, the former champion Sami Zayn, and challenger Bad News Barrett has continued to fester like an open wound. We have rarely seen a match come to a legitimate finish since the scene has exploded following JBL’s acquisition of the title and last week was no different. Following an attack that left Sami Zayn unable to make it to the ring in time for his tag match with Barrett against JBL and Big Show, Bad News Barrett was left to fight the two off on his own. This challenge did not end well for Barrett as he found himself being driven through both announce tables. The Wrestling God sought to finish the brawler, but was surprised by the surprise return of Sami Zayn who rushed to the ring to assist his unlikely ally. The champion and his behemoth of a partner fled the scene, but not without issuing another threat to his opponents. How will this finally come to a conclusion? Stay tuned...

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Lumberjill Match

Winner Enters the Gauntlet Last

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Contract Signing

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Elite Championship Contenders Match

Main Event

Non-Title

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 08, 2017 5:00 pm

After the usual intro video plays, highlighting The Superstars of Anarchy, we go live inside the arena where an extravagant display of pyrotechnics shoot off on all sides of the stage, the roar of the crowd within The Cajundome echoing in the background. They seem even louder than usual, and we come to find out why when we begin to scan through the audience, and from the angle, we notice things aren't under a usual circumstance as what has become the norm for how a typical episode of Anarchy begins.  

Thousands upon thousands of screaming fans have had their excitement grow exponentially due to the fact that surrounding the ring right now...is The Hell In The Cell.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome tonight to ANARCHY!

[Corey Graves]
And no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, that is the very Hell in a Cell that will surround the ring in our Main-Event of Downpour when Natalya challenges Sister April for The XWL Women's Championship.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Quite the interesting way to begin the final show before Downpour, isn't it Corey?

[Corey Graves]
Oh, it doesn't get any better. And word around the locker room is that in just a moment, as you can tell by the formal setting of chairs and a table in that ring, within those walls, we will see the official contract signing for the end of this 9-month rivalry between polar opposites Natalya and Sister April.

As the commentary team continues to highlight Downpour's Main-Event our cameras continue panning through the audience, showing wide shots of screaming men, women, kids, all over the excitement The Cell brings.

[Mauro Ranallo]
5 tons of pure steel, a structure 20 ft. high, it doesn't get more intimidating than that. But that hasn't stopped either woman from their quest to end this inside The Cell. It has been personal, physical, and a VERY long grueling journey, but the end is near.

[Corey Graves]
We haven't seen a Hell in a Cell match since our now General Manager Layla, and Mickie James made history back in 2011 as the first female athletes to compete in this barbaric match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But tonight not only begins in a big way, it ends in one just as big when Matt Sydal and Brock Lesnar at long last have their rubber match. Days before both men have quite the task ahead of them at Downpour. Matt Sydal has been the object of Leo Kruger's disdain, and they will compete against one another, in an encounter where BOTH of their careers are on the line, an unprecedented stake, that truly puts over how real this is. Matt Sydal has been one of the most successful men to compete in XWL, and Leo Kruger has had one hell of a first year.

A new shot of The Cell, in all of it's wonder is what we see, as their conversation may have shifted to promote another match, but our eyes are drawn to The Cell, that we can't help but stare at it, as if it had this mesmerizing power. We know what Hell in a Cell is, what type of match to expect, and soon, not tonight...but next week at Downpour, we will witness history being made.

[Corey Graves]
Very different stakes, Matt's legacy, ending things how he wants them to end, not because he lost one match. While Kruger arrived on the scene last year, making a statement that he was going to be a big threat for a very long time. One career ends, and I can't believe I'm saying that. Who has what it takes to fight for not a championship, but something much more precious, their very livelihood? For Matt Sydal, his very purpose for existing, his passion for that ring is very strong, what happens if that all ends?

[Mauro Ranallo]
While Brock Lesnar has his hands full with either The Undertaker or Finn Balor! Two men that have had issues since The Deadman eliminated Balor in The Stand-Off at Final Stand. The Undertaker had brutally disposed of The Demon and set his sights on making The Beast Incarnate's Elite Title reign REST...IN...PEACE...but Balor has returned to have his revenge, and insert himself into the championship conversation all at the same time. Tonight It's The Demon Of Death Valley, versus The Demon King, the winner moving onto Downpour where they will challenge Brock Lesnar, the man that won his title in 23 seconds, for The Elite Championship!

Suddenly the lights dim down, and bright spotlights start to shine down on all sides of the dreaded Hell in a Cell. Dramatically putting over the very cage itself, it somehow makes us scream louder, the anticipation grows even more.

When the suspense is at it's highest, when we feel like we can't take it anymore...

Layla's theme fills the air, the fans let out cheers as The General Manager steps out in a black business suit of sorts, a light in her eyes, and a folder in her hands. She stops at the top of the stage, peering down the ramp at the very structure that changed her career almost 6 years ago. After pausing for a moment, she continues on, intently heading down the ramp until she's now at the open cell door.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The only woman ever to compete in, and win a Hell in a Cell Match, now returns to the very cell that truly cemented her legacy.

[Corey Graves]
It's almost fitting that now under her administration, two more women have been granted the chance at recreating, and perhaps even surpassing what she and Mickie did all those years ago.

Layla takes a deep breath, then steps inside Hell in The Cell, and makes her way into the ring, grabbing a mic off the table immediately, wasting no more time.

[Layla]
Tonight, we're gathered here to set history into motion. When I brought back The Women's Championship over a year ago, I wanted it to get the chance it never got, for the women of today, to blow women like me, Mickie, Michelle, Melina, Kaitlyn, all out of the water. And I'm proud, to stand here in these walls again, to say that they've done that. At Roulette, women finally were given equal footing, THEY were The Main-Event, and while that was great, while it was all any of us ever wanted? What we wanted more, was for that to not be why it was The Main-Event. We wanted there to come a day, where women were the final match, simply because they deserved it, for what they had done, for the story that had followed them.

She stops for a moment as louder cheers pour in, agreeing with her sentiment.

[Layla]
And I'm proud that day has arrived, far sooner than I truly thought it would. Mia Yim and Sister April were the test, to see if women could do it, and at Downpour? Natalya and Sister April are the fruit of that labor. 9 months, it has been 9 months since their paths crossed, since Natalya first saw fear in living incarnation within this division. 9 months since April saw Natalya as the example she WANTED to be, the beacon of hope she clung to, a little too hard as history shows. These women have captivated you, me, all of us. And simply put, they're the reason why you're tuning in at Downpour, to see how their story ends, will Natalya FINALLY become The Women's Champion, and banish The "Evil" from The Women's Division? Or will Sister April finally leave Natalya with no choice but to join her Sisterhood, proving that this story, has no happy ending? At this time, I say we get things started by welcoming the first participant of tonight's signing, The Number One Contender, Natalya!

A loud "pop" follows getting louder as Natalya's theme sounds. The fans have been with her this entire journey, they've seen how hard she's fought, how far she's come, to be able to put an end to Sister April's hold over The Women's Division, and it's that passion that has kept us with her every step of the way. Every failure, she picked herself up, and learned for the next time she'd get the chance to try again.

The Anvilette steps out from behind the curtain, a look of determination on her face. This is the first time she's gotten a look at The Cell she's voluntarily signed herself up to compete inside. It's one thing to watch others from afar, but to be there now at the top of the ramp, and see the horrors that await her when she and April are locked inside at Downpour...it's a whole different beast.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The 3rd generation Superstar Natalya, whom Corey as of late has really blossomed into the woman The Dungeon raised her to be.

[Corey Graves]
Turning the kidnapping around on April, sending a powerful message at the same time, and then last week getting back in action, defeating Dana Brooke after working out their differences. It's a far cry from last month when Sister April recreated The Montreal Screwjob with help from her Sisterhood.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can only push a woman so far, before they push back, and that describes Natalya to the letter.

She heads down to the ring, stopping once she's at the door, and you can see her eyes gaze up at how tall it is, her hands grab at the steel wall, feeling how strong it is. But after surveying the match she's never competed in, she enters the walls of the cell, and steps into the ring.

[Natalya]
Thank you Layla for having me, and thank you for proving that women could do something like this 6 years ago. I remember the buildup to your encounter with Mickie inside these walls, it was personal make no mistake about it...but, it was physical warfare, that's all. A couple ambushes, a few screwy victories, a difference of opinion, the usual suspects when one thinks of rivalries in professional wrestling. But, I think you'll agree, I think everyone agrees when I say this thing between myself and Sister April...it's anything but your average "beef." No, I've been hurt, sure...but the mental anguish I've endured trumps all of that. I've never encountered someone like April in all my life, and I hope after Downpour, I never have to again. As much as it fulfills all I've ever wanted, to compete for The Women's Championship, to do so as The Main-Event, a feat that was deemed impossible since the beginning of time...that isn't what this is about. April has made my life a living hell, so it's only fair that I return the favor and set her reign as Women's Champion up in the flames of hell itself.

[Natalya]
But I was raised from a young age, that if you have a problem with someone? You say it to their face, so April? Come join us "sister" and get acquainted with The Cell in which your reign of terror will meet its END.

Nothing happens for a little. Layla and Natalya just stare at the ramp, awaiting the entrance of The Women's Champion. Finally someone comes out but it isn't April. It's her "Daughter" Abigail. Abigail stares down at the ring with a vacant expression on her face. From behind her back, she brings a microphone and brings it to her lips

[Abigail]
She's here

The crowd boos mostly at the sound of April's music. Within seconds April appears on stage her Women's title around her shoulder. April looks down at Abigail and takes her hand. She looks down to the ring and begins to make her way down to it

[Mauro Ranallo]
We didn't see April at all last week. She doesn't seem her normal self

[Corey Graves]
I think the incident with Natalya really shook her up

April approaches the cell and for the first time looks at it fully. She looks at the cell with caution and turns to Abigail. She bends down and whispers something in the young girl's ear. She hugs Abigail and gives her the women's title. April turns from the young girl and does something she will do in a few days time. She steps into the cell. April walks up the steps and enters through the ropes. Her eyes haven't left Natalya's since she got in the cell. April is handed a microphone by Layla

[Sister April]
...So this is what it's like to step into the cell. I applaud you Layla, it takes courage to step into a structure like this. One designed to shred skin. To break bones. To shorten careers. If I was facing anyone else I'd have no worries. But I'm not facing anyone else. I'm facing you. The only person outside our Abigail and my Sisterhood that I care about. And I stand in this ring I can feel the danger I'm in. This could not only be the end of my title reign but it could be the end of my wrestling career. I can admit that I am scared

April looks around the structure. She looks and thinks all the ways she could be hurt and it's clear there is worry on her face

[Sister April]
I'm taking this very seriously. I think it's you Natalya, who isn't. I don't think you see me as a threat anymore and you think you're gonna walk into downpour and just destroy me and there will be this big happy ending. But I can assure you, you aren't gonna run me over. You aren't gonna overlook me. Because no matter rather people label me a monster, a freak, an abomination I don't care. There are three labels I do care about. I'm the Woman of the Year. I'm the Women's champion. And more importantly, I'm the BEST. You called me weak. You called me weak...if there is nothing more wrong about me it's that I'm weak. I might be scared but I'm smart enough to use that fear become my power! I think that maybe it's time I stop treating you like my sister...and more like what you are. My worthy opponent. You're a threat to everything I've built these last nine months. But I want you to be apart of everything I've built too. So when we're locked in Hell in the Cell, I want you to know that this isn't gonna be a normal match. If you think I was strong back then, then you haven't seen anything yet

[Natalya]
If you haven't noticed April, this ISN'T a "normal" match. This is where rivalries go to end, one of us, crawls out of this cell, Women's Champion...while the other? Gets scraped off this mat, onto a stretcher, and delivered to the nearest medical facility. This is as serious as a heart attack, and I know that, because it's been serious for 9 months, mental anguish, physical pain, you've made me feel things I've never felt, think things I've never thought...made me want to hurt you, not just beat you in the middle of this ring...but inflict agonizing pain, pain that makes your screams echo throughout the entire building. Pain, that makes the tears stream down your face...as you BEG, me to stop, but I don't want to, I won't want to...because it's YOU April that has made me this way. I want you out of my life, I want you out of my head, out of my nightmares every night...I wake up in a cold sweat, reminded of what you've put me through, promising myself as I dose back to sleep, that I will have my REVENGE! That I will make sure another woman NEVER has to feel your wrath ever again. It ends with me, it ends with you, it ends inside this Cell, I know it won't be easy, none of this has been easy...but I can't lose, DO YOU HEAR ME? I HAVE TO WIN! I HAVE TO BEAT YOU, I HAVE TO KNOW THAT ALL OF THIS WILL BE WORTH IT AT THE END OF THE DAY WHEN THAT TITLE IS IN MY HANDS!

April seems to mull over Natalya's words. You can hear the raw emotion coming from the challenger and April can surely feel it too

[Sister April]
...But what happens if you don't win? If I don't win I will lose my title. But unless you kill me, and you can't, I will pursue you through hell itself to get back what I want. Just like I did Sasha. But if you lose it's not that simple. If you lose than not only do you lose to me AGAIN. Not only will they have to scrape YOU off the mat. But you will have to do what you've been avoiding for nine months. You will have to join me. And when it's all said and done you will have no one to blame but yourself because it was YOU who wanted this match and it was YOU who agreed to the terms. Maybe I set up this situation but you brought it to this climax

April motions around the cell

[Sister April]
You think you can stop me? That even if you beat me I'll just fade away. That you can protect this whole division? Because you can't and it isn't your place. You always say that I can't control people. But neither can you. Trying to push your morales on someone who doesn't want them has gotten you nowhere. Because that entire division back there? They're hoping that you and I destroy each other so they can pick our bones. All the people you call allies turn on you, you forgive them, and then they do it again. And why should you try and protect them? They don't deserve it. The only difference between Alexa or Charlotte or Dana Brooke is that they say they'll do something and I actually do it. For the last time, you aren't saving the division from me, because there is no division to save! Not by being kind anyway because all these insults for women understand is fear and force

[Natalya]
There is no "what if" there can't be a "what if" because that would mean having to join you, and I have fought too damn hard, for too damn long to ever stand alongside you, and your "Sisterhood." I despise everything you are, everything you represent, everything you've done to the women of this division, to ME! Before you came along, all I had to deal with, all ANY of us had to deal with, were rotten attitudes, underhanded tactics, insults on top of insults...but YOU, you changed all of that...you desecrated this division with your wicked ways, your attacks that go too far, your kidnappings, your twisted messages, your mental mind games, THIS IS WRESTLING DAMMIT! I DIDN'T SURVIVE THE DUNGEON, TO ONE DAY, STAND IN THIS RING, WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS NO RESPECT FOR WHAT THIS ALL STANDS FOR! Sure, they may be looking to pick up the pieces of our war, Dana may betray me again, but I can deal with that. What I can't deal with, is you April. You've brought a dark cloud over this division and corrupted The Women's Championship every day you've held it. You take pleasure in others misfortune, you utilize fear rather than your own talent, and why? Because it's all a game to you? Because everyone has to suffer for whatever twisted messed up things Bray Wyatt did to turn you into this THING that stands before me?

[Sister April]
All a game? Desecrate? Look here "Sister" I've done more for this division and this title in my mere nine months then you've done in your LIFE! I can stand someone not liking me because I couldn't really care less but don't you insult what I've built and what I am because at the end of the day I'm the BEST! Two-time Women's Champion here! Defied the odds when I beat three other women at Final Stand! I'm in the gym just as much as you training and practicing my craft. I don't cut corners in a match to win, I win because I'm just that good. I scare people because sometimes you just have to and I'm not ashamed to say that I get a little warm feeling knowing that I scare men and women alike in the back. The same feeling that you got when you all that power over me two weeks ago. I don't know why Wyatt created me, but in a world that never wanted to accept me from the beginning, I don't think I really care anymore. You think my messages are twisted now? Wait until you lose in Hell in a Cell and think about the message I'll send to not only the locker room but the XWL Universe when I take their only beacon of hope and I shroud it in my Darkness! When you fail and you're by my side who will stop me?! Huh Natalya? WHO WILL STOP ME WHEN I BEAT YOU?!

April's eyes are wide and furious as she screams at Natalya. Clearly once again April's emotions have gotten the better of her when she talks to Natalya. Almost mirrored in emotions, Natalya suddenly screams at the top of her lungs, eliciting a massive reaction from the audience

[Natalya]
I WON'T FAIL!

[Natalya]
Don't you understand, April? I CAN'T FAIL! After all this time, after failing time and time again, I CAN'T FAIL! Not again, not now not when the stakes are higher than they've ever been, not when this is what I've been working towards my entire career. THIS is all I've ever wanted. To be in this ring, to be a part of changing the game, proving that we are more, that WOMEN'S WRESTLING CAN BE MORE! For 9 months you've filled my head with all of these feelings, doubt, anger, sadness...I've questioned whether or not I EVER could defeat you. But a victory worth having is worth fighting for, with every inch of your life, with every bit of blood spilled, every tear, IT ALL BECOMES WORTH IT WHEN YOUR DREAMS BECOME REAL! I won't let you turn that into a nightmare, I know can beat you, it won't be easy, none of THIS has been easy...but whether or not you've realized it, you've created your biggest threat. Through my failures, I've risen up from the ashes...and become better with every single time that you knocked me down. I said you wouldn't change me, but it's obvious you did, just not in the way you planned. Before you came along, I was content with "waiting my turn" with watching others succeed while I congratulated them...and then you arrived.

[Natalya]
It was scary really, our ideals...they lined up, but not entirely, the lines were imperfect. We wanted my vision, my hopes for what this division could one day be, a system built on respect. But you, you wanted that respect by instilling fear, by making people fall in line, because they were frightened of you, not because they wanted to. I saw your rise to the top, and...something just, clicked. I tried to ignore it for the longest time, stick to what I thought was "me." But after a while, after you'd beat me, and then move onto someone else, as I'd see your path of destruction grow, I couldn't just sit back and be "happy" for you. Because you're a parasite April, sucking the life out of this division. Mia Yim was supposed to be this company's next breakout star, she ended this woman's career last year at Downpour...but where is she now? Huddled within the rest of your cult, all that potential wasted...because you took everything she was, and destroyed it. I won't let you do that to me, I won't become another head on your mantle. The Dungeon taught me to survive, by any means necessary, and if that means embracing the darkest parts of my soul, then at Downpour? Prepare to be introduced to The Queen of Black Hearts!

[Sister April]
Maybe you are my biggest threat...But answer me this Natalya. If you're my biggest threat....and I beat you...Who is going to stop me. Let me rephrase that. WHEN I beat you who is going to stop me? You called me a parasite but I'm the complete opposite. I'm everything this division needs because before I got here this place was full of interchangeable, catty, failures of women and all I've done is forced everyone to step up their game. Forced everyone to stop trying to glide by on their looks and actually learn to fight because that's what I do. I fight. And I win. You think this stops with me? Look at Rosemary. She can be just as dangerous as me. I have a whole Sisterhood of women who will never let me die! I have Abigail who I'm teaching to take my place. I WILL NEVER DIE NATALYA! Even in your deepest subconscious, I will survive. This place will never forget the name SISTER APRIL!

April looks around wildly and for the first time in weeks, the look returns to her eyes. A look we've come to know these last few months. Her eyes dull over and a smile spreads on her face

[Sister April]
This division...this title...and now you. It will all be mine. And it'll be mine because I'm just strong enough to take it. I won't die. I won't be forgotten. And more importantly, I won't lose because there is nothing that you can do to stop me. We aren't in the dungeon anymore. We aren't even in the darkness. We're in Hell in the Cell now known as my torture room! And when I walk down that ramp, when I walk into that cell and that door slams and locks...you'll remember exactly who I am. When you stare into my eyes you will remember the real monster I can be. And when I beat you again, you'll remember why you were never good enough to beat me

April takes a breath from that emotional speech she just gave

[Sister April]
We're walking in opponents. But we're being carried out Sisters. Family. And it's all your fault.

You can feel the chill that just hit Natalya, being reminded yet again that if she loses...this is it, she will become her sister whether she wants to be or not. The memories of every time she's thought she could beat April, sink back in, and the flashbacks of everytime she's looked up at the lights, seeing April above her...it's hard in this moment to ignore those horrible visions. She shakes her head, April almost cackling as she sees Natalya stand silently, her eyes shaking.

[Natalya]
No...

Her mic barely raised, we hear a faint "no" slip out of her mouth, as April just nods "Yes" taking a sick satisfaction in how Natalya's been rocked by her words. The Number One Contender's hand falls to her side, Layla looks concerned but before she could check on her Natalya this time, shouts it to the rooftop of The Cell she's standing in.

[Natalya]
NO!! Maybe 9 months ago I wasn't good enough, but I am NOW! If you've forgotten already what I did to you to EARN this match? TO GET YOU AND I IN THIS RING, ONE LAST TIME? I BROKE YOU, APRIL! I locked in The Sharpshooter, I bent back...you screamed NO, you refused to give up, you said you'd NEVER GIVE UP! But I didn't take no for an answer, I MADE YOU GIVE UP! I BENT BACK FURTHER, I BRIDGED MY BACK OVER YOURS, AND YOUR SCREAMS SANG LIKE A SYMPHONY AS YOU HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO TAP OUT!

Snapping out of the bad memories, and calling back on the one good memory she's had the entirety of this rivalry between herself and April as the fans seem as fired up as she is. The moment Natalya proved she COULD beat April, when six women, Dana, Alexa, April, fought Rosemary, Natalya, and Sasha in a tag-team match where the winner would face April at Downpour, and if that winner were April she could choose her next challenger. But April didn't win, no...after all the chaos had transpired, Natalya blocked a Sister Abigail, and dropped April to the mat with The Sharpshooter. When the traditional version didn't work, she bridged backward, inflicting so much pain to April that her back nearly snapped in half by the time she had given up...

[Natalya]
You've made my life a living hell, everywhere I go, I see you...laughing at me, extending your arms for me to embrace. When I look at every woman back there...I see you, flashes of you standing over them as if they were visions of the future, a pile of bodies at your wake, in front of your throne as a warning to anyone that dares to challenge you ever again. I see me, right there with the rest of your Sisterhood, and...I can't let that happen, DO YOU HEAR ME?! I can't be the reason you reign over this division forever, my light can't go out, they can't watch you run through everyone, crushing their hopes in the palm of your hand. I will stop you if it is the last thing I do because this isn't your "torture room" no...THIS IS MY DUNGEON!

April smiles at Natalya and leans down to the table to sign

[Sister April]
And that's why I like you. That spirit you have is something no one else in the back has

April signs the paper. Laying the pen down in front of Natalya, every emotion has come to the surface as she stares into Sister April's eyes, the hate oozing from her as he grabs the pen and firmly presses it against the contract. With both signatures captured, Natalya sets the pen down and has one final thing to say to April, before they leave this cell, to return to it at Downpour where their rivalry finally ends.  

[Natalya]
Messing with me, messing with MY division, was a mistake...kind of like your entire existence. You arrived into a world that didn't want you, even the man that brought you into it, didn't want you...so you sought after a family of your own, of mind dead "sisters" to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like you belonged...like you had purpose, like you weren't just a reminder of Bray Wyatt's greatest failure. But then you came after me, you saw me as a beacon of hope, someone to nurture you, care for you...see you for what you believed with all of your heart that you were. But I didn't, did I? No...I saw you as the monster that hid in the shadows of her "sisters" that lied to herself every single day that she walked through those halls. You tried to fight the inevitable, to whisper sweet little lies, to spin this story in a different direction...but deep down, you knew the ending, that's why you tried to ring me in, to make me your "sister!" You knew that one day, I would bring about your demise. And I couldn't do that if we were a big happy family, now could I? You kept a straight face, you soldiered on, you tried and tried, oh how you TRIED to get me to see things "your" way...but the funny thing about destiny, it can't be avoided. And when one never had a destiny to begin with, you're never destined to BE anything....in fact, when all is said and done, and I walk out of Hell THE NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION...nobody will even remember you ever existed, because you didn't.

The crowd goes quiet. April's mouth is agape and even Layla looks shocked at the venom in Natalya's words. April just stares blankly at Natalya. Until you hear the Women's champ almost roar! With anger and rage, we have yet to see out of April she flips the table and launches herself at the Queen of Black Harts! Natalya, not prepared for it, is tackled to the ground as April doesn't throw any punches but instead just wraps her hands around Natalya's neck and squeezes with all her might!

[Sister April]
You...You...! WHY WON"T YOU JUST LOVE ME?! WHY WON'T YOU JUST BE MY SISTER?! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME HURT YOU?!

April continues to increase the strength of her grip. Natalya is trying to free herself but April's grip is iron like. Natalya feels around for anything she can use to get the possessed woman off of her. Finally, she finds something. April howls in pain as the very pin used to sign the contract and doom these two to a night of pain and agony is used to stab April in her arm! April rolls off of Natalya and stares at her arm as Natalya is left to try and regain her breath. Shaking off the life nearly being choked out of her, The Anvilette gets to her feet, and April is mumbling to herself.  

[Sister April]
I'm not a mistake...I'm not a mistake...I'll destroy everyone if it means proving my existence...I WON'T FADE AWAY!

April rips the pen out of her arm and throws it out of the ring! April again charges Natalya who is ready for her this time. Both meet in the middle of the ring and begin to exchange punches. Layla attempts to intervene but is knocked aside as the two just refuse to stop. Finally, Natalya knees April to the stomach. The blow hunches April over and Natalya uses the opportunity to throw April over the ropes. However, April quickly grabs a hold of the top rope, hanging onto it for dear life to avoid crashing to the outside. Natalya notices, dashes to the opposing side of the ring, bouncing off them with all the momentum she needed to launch herself at April with a spear through the ropes! April's back bounces off the cage and she falls to the ground meanwhile Natalya lands with a hard thud herself to the floor beside her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Goodness gracious talk about literally throwing everything she has at Sister April!

[Corey Graves]
My god, there might not be anything left of either of them at Downpour if this isn't stopped!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think anything can stop these two, this is 9 months of organic hatred that is ready to erupt!

Both women get slowly to their feet but Natalya reaches April before April can get to her. However, as soon as she gets close April headbutts Natalya! Natalya reels in pain and April takes this opportunity to grab The Queen of Harts by the hair and slams her face first into the cage. Introducing her to the very Cell where their final battle will go down in brutal fashion. April holds her unwilling "sister's" face and you can hear her whispering in her ear

[Sister April]
I'm gonna make everything I've done to you at this point look like child's play at Downpour!

Not going down without a fight Natalya hits April in the gut with an elbow, breaking free of her grasp. April, deciding she's had enough, pushes Natalya away maniacally clawing at The Cell's walls until she reaches the open door, and flees for her life. But Natalya isn't about to let her get away, no she threw the first blow, and Natalya intends to get the final one. In hot pursuit of April, The Champion looks back and changes course, running around the outside of The Hell in a Cell toward the announce team with Natalya hot on her heels.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This has completely broken down! These two are out of control!

[Corey Graves]
I don't remember the last time I've seen such a personal rivalry

April quickly, like a spider jumps onto the wall of Hell in a Cell, and BEGINS TO CLIMB?! The fans at this point are on their feet watching this crazy contract signing get even crazier as they've now found their way out of The Cell, and The Women's Champion is so determined to escape Natalya's rage that she's willing to climb to the top of The Cell to do so! But as her foot tries to maneuver into a hole to proceed up further, Natalya grabs it and begins to pull on it. Frantically flailing, a well-placed kick to the face of her Number One Contender frees her foot and she continues to climb. But as she saw safety within reach, NATALYA BEGINS TO GO AFTER HER!

[Mauro Ranallo]
No! Those two are climbing the cell?!

[Corey Graves]
This cannot end well, The Number One Contender is climbing after The Champion, they've never even competed in a match like this, and now they're ascending to the top of it? ARE THEY MAD?!

April reaches the top and stumbles forward, not used to walk on the unsteady ground. But as she gingerly investigates her surroundings, or better said, lack thereof, she realizes she's trapped herself. Turning around to see Natalya now joining her on the roof of Hell itself. She stares, out of plans, the gears trying to turn in her twisted head, to figure out some sort of plan of action, but what can she do? She instinctively begins to take several steps backward, Natalya slowly advancing forward with every step she retreats. The two do some kind of a dance, when the other steps forward, and other takes a step backward. That is until Sister April runs out of room, and her eyes shift behind her, seeing that she's now backed into the most dangerous corner possible. Looking back to Natalya, you see The Challenger shout "There's nowhere for you to run now!"

[Corey Graves]
April and Natalya need to get down now! This is just asking for trouble!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Trouble started a long time ago Corey, they're well past that now.

With Natalya reaching forward to get her hands on April, The Women's Champion suddenly at her.

[Sister April]
You may think I'm a mistake and that I'm all alone...But just know this "Sister"...Whenever I fall, there will always be someone to catch me.

April spreads out her arms and closes her eyes...without warning, or any fear, she peacefully falls back off of The Cell!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHAT IS SHE DOING?!

[Corey Graves]
SHE'S INSANE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHO DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!

There are people in the crowd gasping at April's display of insanity, April laughing the whole way down. Natalya's eyes light up in surprise at the clear insane escape attempt by April. Suddenly for maybe a second or two the lights go out and come back on...When they do April isn't plummeting towards the hard ground anymore. Instead, she's falling into the waiting arms of The Sisterhood!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHERE THE HELL DID THEY COME FROM?!

[Corey Graves]
I couldn't believe it if I didn't see it, and I still can't!

This Sisterhood catch April much to everyone's shock, nobody can believe the lengths The Champion was willing to go to prove that she's not alone to Natalya, and it's now sent a very chilling message to the challenger at Downpour. April continues to laugh at the expression on Natalya's face, she stands on top of the cell, near the edge, in disbelief. After 9 months, April still manages to keep surprising her, and that may be the most terrifying realization she's had. For someone to fling themselves down 20 ft, to certain doom, certain that their "sisters" would save them, and be right? That's the type of woman who will risk everything to keep The Women's Title. The Sisterhood begins to slowly carry April up the ramp, her laughter echoing through the building, sending chills down all of our spines.

[Corey Graves]
That's one insanely powerful woman right there.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What's going to happen when these to collide for the last time inside Hell in a Cell? I shudder to imagine the pain and anguish that we're going to see!

[Corey Graves]
There's power in fear, that has been April's message...can Natalya face that fear, and overcome it? I'm not so sure at this point.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Honestly, I couldn't even begin to tell you what I think is going to go down when they're locked inside Satan's Structure at Downpour. These two women are at the top of their game, fueled by hatred, by the desire to be the best, to be Women's Champion...to end this story THEIR way!

[Corey Graves]
The question on everyone's minds until they wage war within Hell itself, will Natalya FINALLY become The NEW Women's Champion, proving good always triumphs over EVIL? Or will April at long last, leave her "sister" with no choice but to join her?

Natalya and April stare at each other with fire in each other's eyes. When these to battle in Hell in the Cell...it's sure to be brutal. It's sure to be breathtaking, and it's sure to be hell in every sense of the word! The cameras begin to fade to our first commercial break of the evening, after kicking off the show in one HELL of a way, literally.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and upon returning the lights in the arena dim to almost complete darkness as a video begins to play on the titantron.

A deep and dark voice begins to speak as the following words flash across the titantron in red letters

"Destruction is my purpose, Supremacy is my destiny"

After a few moments the words disappear and the video then flashes to clips of Samoa Joe hitting the brutal Uranage through the announcers table on CM Punk from a few weeks ago, then it quickly transitions to a slow motion clip of Samoa Joe stacking Matt Sydal up on the top rope, moving towards the center of the ring, and then planting him with the Muscle Buster, it then shows the 3 count that inevitably followed. The screen then turns to the color of red whilst capturing the rage in Joe's face following his victory and shows him locking in the Coquina Clutch on Sydal post match, the same clutch that nearly sucked all the life out of the golden ticket until Seth Rollins was able to make the save, that part of course, is not included in this video and after a few seconds of seeing Joe choke the life out of Sydal, we transition to what appears to be a live shot rather then pre-recorded footage from week's past.

The setting is a dimly lit room in which a single lantern on an old school wooden table is the only light source within the room. Occupying what looks to be a custom made chair in front of the table is none other than "The Destroyer" Samoa Joe. Joe is fully decked out in a custom made all black Suit and a set of dark shades sits atop the table, alongside the set of shades is a shot glass lightly filled with some type of liquor it appears.

(Samoa Joe)
A saying that has proved true throughout the annals of time is that in life, sometimes what you see, isn't what you get, and that saying proves true with me. As all of you at home sit there within the comforts of your four walls and the safety of the roof over your heads, you sit there and you look at Samoa Joe right now and you think to yourself, you think? damn, that's one fine looking businessman who must be on his way to go broker some billion dollar real estate deal right? WRONG!, but not completely....

Joe straightens his tie before continuing.

(Samoa Joe)
Ya see, Samoa Joe is indeed a businessman, but he's no real estate mogul, he's no banker, he's no stock market exec, Samoa Joe is in the business of destruction. My profession includes all of the following, breaking spirits, breaking dreams, and breaking necks. Back in the day, I used to be as savage as they come, full on islander warrior straight from the Isle of Samoa, but nowadays, Samoa Joe has evolved, because in this game, you either evolve, or you get left behind, simple as that.

Joe takes a tiny sip of whatever's in that shot glass before placing the glass back on the table and continuing on.

(Samoa Joe)
In current times, Samoa Joe takes his presentation seriously because at the end of the day, how you present yourself is how people will perceive you. Perception is reality to the masses and I'm more then happy with them perceiving me as some happy go lucky businessman or some rich company exec who lives in the million dollar mansion with the trophy wife and the Bentley stored in the garage, but perception for me, is nothing more then an illusion. If they perceive me as something that I clearly am not, then they let their guard down, and that's the best part for me, and the scariest part for them, because beneath this suit and tie, lies that same savage monster straight from the Isle of Samoa who's ready to destroy your world and everything in it.

Joe's face became extremely intense during those last few words and his face began to turn red, Joe takes a moment to calm himself down slightly before continuing.

(Samoa Joe)

I used to take my battles with people personally, now? after 15+ years of destruction? It's just all business for Samoa Joe. My destruction throughout my career has spanned the globe, and now, destruction has arrived at XWL's doorstep. You've already seen a taste of it in week's past, but what I'm going to do to Seth Rollins will be unlike anything that this company has seen before, and when I'm done with you? who knows who'll be next on Joe's hit list, it very well could be you.

At that moment Joe springs up from the chair and grabs the cameraman by the head.

(Samoa Joe)
SETH ROLLINS!!!!!!!

Joe's face is damn near completely red and he's clearly displaying traits of that savage monster that he says still lurks within him.

(Samoa Joe)
YOUR EVISCERATION IS INEVITABLE!!!!!!!!!

Joe slams the cameraman's head face first into the shot glass that was on the table causing it to shatter and sending the glass shards directly into just about every area imaginable in his face. Joe takes the camera from the grip of the cameraman to showcase the destruction he's caused in just a matter of seconds. Joe releases his grip on the cameraman's head and the camera catches a shot of his bloodied and cut up face falling to the ground in a state of unconsciousness.

Joe aims the camera at an area of wall which is just above the table and on it we see a piece of paper with thumbtacks holding it in place on the wall. The contents of the paper are as follows.

"Joe's Hit List"
SETH ROLLINS
Matt Sydal
CM Punk

Joe places the camera on the table and has it face outward towards the other section of the room, Joe kneels down on one knee and stares into the camera.

(Samoa Joe)
Seth, you're the next man up Joe's hit list, which means I am going to assassinate your hopes and dreams of becoming World Champion when I step into the ring with you. Consider yourself a marked man Seth Rollins, destruction awaits you around every corner, and when destruction calls your name Seth, I'll be the one dishing it out, but just remember, it's nothing personal, it's just all business for Samoa Joe.

Joe gets back up to his feet and hurls the camera out to the outside hallway, a static effect consumes the screen but we can just barely make out the bloody cameraman attempting to crawl his way out of the room that Joe occupies but Joe steps in front of him and slams the door shut. The cameraman's fate is currently unknown at this time, the arena lights come back on to normal and Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

""THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA" Jinder Mahal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Tue May 09, 2017 10:29 am

My "Sister" tried to throw me off of a cell and now Joe is trying to end my career! Why is everyone trying to end me?!

(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Tue May 09, 2017 11:22 am

The video begins to roll and The Big Show is sitting inside of his locker room, getting himself ready for his match. It is mere moments before his match and The Big Show is trying to focus on the task at hand, which is to make an impact in this match, he is looking to make a name for himself. He closes his eyes and imagines getting the win tonight against Edge. He is familiar with this man and knows it'll be a challenge to come out on top but he has something that Edge does not. The Big Show is a giant and that fact alone will win him the match. Suddenly out of nowhere there is a knock on the door and The Big Show opens his eyes and brings his head up to give a response.

The Big Show
"Come on in."

The door is pushed in and in walks The Big Show and JBL henchman, Virgil. A smile lights up the face of The Big Show as he sees Virgil, who greets The Big Show with a nod. Virgil, who was wearing a pro Big Show T-shirt, takes a seat next to The Big Show. This is a huge opportunity, not only for The Big Show, but for JBL and Virgil as well and Virgil is not going to let his client screw this up.

Virgil
"You ready Big Show? This is a really big chance for you, Big Show. I mean, if you can pull off a win tonight it'll be huge considering who you are going up against. Tonight you could go out there and prove how much of a fool management is here by giving those inbreeds opportunities before a true hero like you! There's no question Big Show, you are leaps and bounds more talented than everyone in this company -- you and I both know that. I just want to make sure your head is in the game because if you don't show up tonight JBL -- I mean WE won't become successful here, for weeks we have been fighting for our place here and now is the time, now is our time Big Show."

The Big Show raises an eyebrow, wondering if Virgil is serious. He always brings it no matter what! He could tell that Virgil was only trying to help him as he turned his head and spoke up to him.

The Big Show
"Thanks Virgil. But what you're telling me, I already know. I know how much this opportunity means to both myself and you and that if I go out there tonight and put on a show only a Giant superstar like myself can, that even the most stupid of people will realize that I'm the most talented Superstar in the world. Hell Virgil, I'm the most deserving champion in all of wrestling! And even with that my chances of gaining a championship are slim, defeating Edge is a given, but then I need to focus on helping JBL retain his championship -- and then from there I can set my sights upon my own championship. I want this, I really want this so bad that you cannot possibly know, but it seems I am going to have to wait a little bit longer. I am going to have to wait for my time, my time to shine. This victory will just be another step forward."

Virgil then moves a little bit and then holds out his hand, motioning for The Big Show to calm down. The last thing Virgil wants is for The Big Show to be furious heading into such a match. Virgil cuts off The Big Show, making sure the The Big Show realizes it. Virgil then speaks up as The Big Show sits up and listens to what he has to say.

Virgil
"Big Show please calm down! Focus on the task at hand because right now you're not really in the championship chase, there is so much against you tonight and the fact that you need to watch JBL back is on you -- you failed to take down Wade and Sami -- you need to clean that mess up. You are going to defeat Edge, I know it, you know, everyone knows it. I want you to keep your head in the game -- keep calm because if you can focus on what you need to do you'll get what you want down the line."

The Big Show looks to the ground, taking in every word Virgil is telling him. He was never wrong before and he certainly isn't wrong now. After thinking about it, The Big Show raises his head to look Virgil in the eye and nods at her as he speaks up.

The Big Show
"You know what for once you are right. It's just me, JBL and you Virgil -- the best manager in the history of Pro Wrestling, the only person who can hold me back tonight is myself. I'm smart enough to realize it and if I were some arrogant American, I'd be too full of myself to realize it. Since I'm a giant however, I can actually think correctly and I know that I am my greatest enemy. In two months here my defeats have come by my own hands and that has stopped now. I have improved here and I have made my name here and tonight is all about making an impact in the championship picture. Edge does not stand a chance against me tonight. My head is totally in the game Virgil, and what I am thinking of right now is not about Sami and Wade, I am just thinking of my match and my match alone as that is the most important match on the entire show."

A smile creeps up on the face of Virgil. His management insight has made an impact on The Big Show and it already appears as if The Big Show decision to bring Virgil along with him is paying off. Virgil has not done much for him as he wanted to go on by himself, but now it seems that The Big Show needs he more than ever seeing as his dream of becoming a champion tonight has basically slipped through his fingers.

Virgil
"Big Show -- this is exactly why you are my number one client and the greatest superstar in this company. You take what I say to you and you do it! Unlike all of those other ungrateful pieces of crap that I have managed in the past, you actually listen to what I have to say and you will benefit from it. I have all the confidence in the world that you can bring home more gold for us. Just think of what you're doing -- how many people can say that they steal the show like you do every night you get into the ring. Not many and it's for that reason why you are the greatest superstar here, that’s why you are the past, present and future of this company."

The Big Show grins from ear to ear as Virgil gives him more confidence, not arrogance, heading into his big match against Edge. The Big Show runs his hand over his head before nodding in agreement. The Big Show knows what must be done tonight, he knows what he has to do and he knows with Virgil at his side defeat is out of the question.

The Big Show
"The more I think about the more I know that I could not do this without you. I mean what would I do without you, Virgil? Now there isn't a doubt in anybody's mind that at the end of the night The Big Show will walk out as the winner and then management will have no choice to hand me a future championship match. When this show comes to an end nobody will talk about Matt Sydal, Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar or whatever awful match is on the card -- no oh no they'll be talking about how The Big Show stole the show in a match against Edge who everyone thinks to highly off. That just proves once again that I am the greatest Superstar in this company!"

A warm smile is shared between both of them. Suddenly a knock is heard on the door, but before The Big Show can respond the door is pushed open and a small skinny man steps in. He is unfamiliar to both them, but when he is in The Big Show can see that he's wearing a XWL t-shirt so the man must be part of the XWL backstage staff. The man seems nervous in front of the presence of The Big Show and Virgil, who glare at him with an annoyed glare. Before the staff member can spit anything out, he is cut off by Virgil who speaks on the behalf of The Big Show.

Virgil
"Can we help you or are you just here to waste The Big Show time like everyone else does?"

Virgil shoots the small man a pissed off glare that frightens him. The man looks nervous as he then scratches his head, trying to give a response as quick as possible so he can get the hell out of there.

XWL Staff Member
"Yes…I mean…I'm not here to waste your time. I've been sent to tell The Big Show that it is time for his match and that he should head towards the curtain as soon as possible."

As soon as the XWL staff member finishes, Virgil stands up in a fit of rage and storms towards the man. He stops right in front of him, making sure to intimidate him as he backs out of the doorway. Virgil then places his hand on the doorframe and leans against it as he turns her head to The Big Show and smiles.

Virgil
"Big Show -- you here this, it is time. They send this little worm to tell you it is time for your match; this is the lack of respect they are showing you. Use it to your advantage and defeat Edge tonight."

The man standing at the door just listens as he then slithers away as Virgil stands at the door and waits for The Big Show to come to him.

Virgil
"Now come on Big Show, it is time to make your impact and sure all these idiots what you are made off; it is time to show them that you are the true champion of this company -- that you and JBL are unstoppable."

The Big Show pushes himself up and cracks his neck and marches forward, he was ready as he reached Virgil, and he took his hand and walked out of the door. The scene slowly fades to black, leaving the image of both The Big Show and Virgil walking down the hallway to the black curtains to begin the biggest match of his career.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Wed May 10, 2017 5:36 am

The Celtic warrior has been back for a month and already he had left his mark in XWL. He has defeated a handful of talented XWL superstars and yet if you know this man then you know that just defeating people was not enough for him. He wanted to be back at the top. He wanted to be the main man again and he was not going to stop until he was back at the top. Backstage the cameras cut on the Celtic Warrior. He was ready. He was dressed to go. He was taping up his wrists and his hands as he looked down. His head would move a moment as he looked up as he looked down into the camera as he started to speak.

SHEAMUS | 5:15 FELLA
"There's a lot that I want to say to Chris Jericho, and I'm sure that he's watching this right now so I'm going to talk directly to him. I know that he has been on a roll here. After all he defeated The Big Show. He has been on a roll as of late. He is working his way up to the top and he is close -- so very close -- and so that puts him in my sights. It puts him before me -- letting me have the chance to kick his head clean off. So Chris, I want you to come at me with all you got, because it is the only way you stand a chance. You say you're the best in the world? Well, to you? That's just a nickname it's not something that actually means anything to you. I mean what makes you the best? What have you done here that warrants that title? What have you done that will even matter down the line? A year from now will anyone even remember you? The answer fella is no."

A small chuckle escapes the Irishman as he would continue to tape his wrists as he would look down into the camera with a small grin.

"Now Chris -- the same does not apply to me. You see I have done it all. I have won it all. I have won title after title here. I have ended careers. I have been in main events. I was beating up Matt Sydal before it became the it thing to do. Cage matches and ladder matches -- stealing the show every week and making history and going down in the books as the best god damn champion in the history of XWL. I'm going to be remembered for my accomplishments. I am the real deal and if I have to go out there and fight you until I cannot physically stand to prove it to you, then that's what I'm going to do, Chris. For you to beat me on Anarchy you're going to have to break both of my legs and knock me out cold and then, even then I'm going to get back up to my feet and I'm going to get you down and I'm going to kick you with everything that I have left inside of my beating heart. You're going to have to kill me to make it past me. Because I'm not giving you an inch, you're going to have to pry that chance to be back in the main event from my cold dead hands, because you know what they say Chris, you can't keep the fighting Irish down and no one here has been able to put me down and you will be no different than the others."

Sheamus once again laughs a little bit as the words come out like rain falling from the sky, he continues speaking to Jericho with anger and determination.

"This business doesn't mean anything to you anymore Chris, you've proven that by using this a back up job. You can argue that all you want but you're the one who leaves for months and months at a time to go tour with your band. The only time you're even here is when you're running low on cash and your tickets aren't selling well. But me Chris, this is all I could ever imagine doing, I will never be satisfied unless at the end of the day? I'm in that ring putting on the best show I possibly can for these fans. I mean sure -- I played a rhino in a movie -- but I was still here -- I was still kicking heads off in the ring and on the screen. I was not dancing with the stars. I was not having a fish tank made. I was not signing crappy music or hosting game shows that make no sense -- I WAS HERE TAKING NAMES AND KICKING ASS! This isn't just a hobby to me like it is to you, this is my entire life and I'll be damned if I let you step in the way of that just so you can make a few extra bucks by riding the coat tails of what you used to be."

Sheamus tries to take a deep breath but the only thing that happens is gets more enraged like a bull being toyed with in the arenas. He can't help it now as he was all fired up as he stood up fully and glared down into the camera.

"When people hear your name all they think of is what you've accomplished and how decorated you are as a competitor, you're truly larger than life. But all of the fame is getting to your head, and it shows more and more every week. You think that you're so big you deserve to be treated as a rock and roll star? Just because you've done things I haven't doesn't mean that you're better than me. It means that you've had more opportunities than me and after I beat you? I'm going to earn all the opportunities that have not been given to me. No one ever thought that I'd come back and beat the men that I have. No one ever thought they would ever see me again and yet here I am and now people think you will beat me -- that I cannot defeat some flappy rockstar. That I cannot fight with you and put you down -- fella -- I'm going to break both your knees and kick your teeth out of your mouth and when it is all said and done -- when your done and looking up -- thinking about adding your own name to your list for how washed up you are -- you will look up and see me standing over you and you will hear these words ---"

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
creech
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Wed May 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Suddenly a ball of positive energy burst out from the backstage area, and onto the ramp. As the unfamiliar tune played, the newly signed wrestler walked down the ramp gyrating his heart out. Some of the fans were instantly getting on it, enjoying the beat of his entrance music. A lot of his dancing was suggestive, other moments he would raise his hands in the air and simply clap. Already having a microphone in his hand, continuing to do his thing. Walking up onto the ring apron and jumping completely over the top rope to get into the ring. Giving the crowd a small taste of how athletic he can actually be.

Richard (Rich) Swann
"XWL universe, I have made it. Boy, am I glad to see all of you, this is going to be great. If you all haven't heard the news, I have been signed. Who am I? You might ask, I am the next big thing Rich Swann and we are about to make some real noise. I couldn't be any happier about getting signed here, they're actually giving me the opportunity to make some real noise. I couldn't be any happier about getting signed here, I am grateful that this place is actually giving me a chance. Throughout my whole life, I've been segregated."

The fans were starting to get engaged now,the moment in which Rich paused signaled that he was about to continue on with a story.

Richard (Rich) Swann
"I am 5 foot and 8 inches, I weigh 168 pounds, people have never wanted to give me a chance. The style of wrestling that I do was becoming a dying art, every business wants some muscle man who can lift three hundred pounds. Now listen here, my father passed away when I was about twelve years old. My mother passed away when I was around the age of 16. Yet my whole life, people told me I was soft. They told me I was never going to make it and that I didn't stand a chance. They didn't know anything about me, I didn't require any sympathy from them, I did what I loved. I danced, I sang, I went to wrestling school. I did everything I could to keep my mind occupied. I'm not asking for a lot from you, I'm just asking that you give me the same chance that XWL is giving me, the chance that no one gave me previously."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legal
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Sat May 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break, the words “Earlier Today” appearing on the bottom left hand portion of the screen as an image of XWL commentator Corey Graves fills the scene. He appears to be in a room in the backstage area, ready for some sort of interview with a currently unknown guest. A few moments pass before he breaks the silence when he begins to speak.

Corey Graves
I have been tasked with interviewing a few specific superstars for the evening before they head into their triple threat match at Downpour in a mere few days. My first guest for the evening is a man who believes he is XWL's “Most must see superstar,” The Miz.

The camera pans out to show the man in question sitting across from Graves, with his wife Maryse at his side. He awaits for The Miz's opening words but after a few seconds of silence, it's apparent that isn't his intention, causing Graves to continue with the interview.

Corey Graves
One month ago, you made your return to this company after a lengthy absence by brutally attacking John Cena during his entrance. Fast forward two weeks and that brings us to the return of the critically acclaimed Miz TV, where you inserted yourself into a match with John Cena and AJ Styles by adding your signature to the contract for said match. To last week, where John Cena essentially took a page out of your playbook and attacked you after your confrontation with AJ Styles. So my question to you, Miz, is why? What did you have to gain from putting yourself in that match and turning it into a triple threat?

The camera switches view, now showing The Miz and Maryse, with the former shifting his attention to the latter. After a brief moment of silence, The Miz rises up from his seat and undoes the small microphone latched onto his suit before placing it on his seat and walking off camera, prompting Maryse to do the same. Now alone on the interview set, Graves looks towards the camera, unsure of where to proceed after his guest just walked off the set and just mouths “I guess that's it,” causing the screen to fade to black.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taco
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Sun May 14, 2017 1:51 am

The camera shows a large house which is known to be the domicile of Brother Nero. It is night and all is quiet. The interior of the house appears to be dark except for one window, which has light streaming through it. The camera starts to move in towards the house and flies in through an open window. The modernly decorated interior is dark. The camera starts to move down a hallway until it rounds a corner and Broken Matt, with his arms extended wide, is seen in front of a locked door that has bright light breaking out through the cracks around the door.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Oh Brother NEROOOOO!!!

Broken Matt kicks the door open then enters into the room.

Brother Nero the time is almost upon us. I shall wish for you to be by my side as I will take the fight to Brother Scodrick. He thinks he has what it takes to break me? He shall not be successful because of the simple fact you can not break something that is already Broken.

Broken Matt laughs quietly to himself as he seems quite entertained by his own play of words.

The camera finally makes its way into the room as Broken Matt speaks. Brother Nero is seen up against the back wall, arms and head duct taped to the wall. Some sort of contraption is being used to hold his eyes open. There are countless lamps and other various sources of light scattered throughout the room. Brother Nero's eyes are incredibly bloodshot and he looks like a mess. His hair is greasy and unkempt and his clothes have rips and stains all over them.

-Brother Nero-

I'm glad that you can be amused in this situation. As you can see I'm not doing well, but your title shot is clearly the priority right now.

Broken Matt sees what has been done to Brother Nero.

What has become of you Brother Nero? You must not be afraid of what they want you to become. They shall turn you into something magnificent, but allow me to help you get down Brother. Just because I have my title shot does not mean I shall leave the notorious Brother Nero behind..

-Brother Nero-

I did this to myself. I cannot allow myself to sleep, for that is when they come into me and take control. For the good of myself and everyone else, that can't happen. Even Downpour I must avoid. There is simply too great of a risk if I were to attend.

Why fight it Brother Nero you will just drive yourself into complete insanity, and that is something I do not wish upon yourself. You must give in to the greater powers known as the Seven Deities, because then you finally can become what you are made to be.

-Brother Nero-
Brother...what if I let them in and it goes wrong? What then?

It is simple. If it goes wrong I shall bring you out of the dark void with my incredible gifted powers. You must remember Brother Nero I am the greatest of all space, and time. I have the ability to change what ever I desire like I will at Downpour as I will change who is World Heavyweight champion as I shall dethrone... Brother Scodrick..

-Brother Nero-

Help me down please...

Broken Matt nod, and walks over to aid Brother Nero.

Finally you listen to reason. The truth has been before you this entire time, but yet you turned your back to it. Now you shall finally see the light as we turn to it together my dear Brother..

1x Intercontinental Champion - Bad News Barrett
Miss Money in the Bank - Ruby Riot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frowonder
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Sun May 14, 2017 1:13 pm

XWL returns to the arena, the fans energy has finally come to life knowing something is about to go down... They just didn't know what.

Immediately the fans are driven into a frenzy at the sound of 'Metalingus'-- Edge's anthem of war. The volume of the arena only grew louder and louder until, the Rated R Superstar came from the back unhinged, unstable even. The roar of the crowd climaxed at Edge's arrival, but as Edge walked out, he wasn't alone. By his side a group of security, all who surrounded the Rated R Superstar because of the 'No Contact Clause' with Austin Aries-- they made sure they wouldn't meet. But even with security, Edge was still controlling the energy of the crowd in the palm of his hand-- the arena almost looked like a giant mosh pit.

After Edge's pyro, The Rated R Superstar slides into the ring and has more crowd interaction, while the people at home find out why security is basically glued to his hip.

Edge was backstage earlier in the night, and Edge and Austin Aries crossed paths. In the moment they just stared each other down-- at that moment, at least, they were aware of the 'No Contact Clause'. The two both made looks of pure hatred, both men with every fiber of their being loathed each other. The two began exchanging words, but before things escalated too much, security stepped in and are now making sure Edge and Aries don't fight.

We go back to the arena, the crowd still electric and at this point Edge has a mic in his hand. Security has blocked off all potential entrances, and Edge is staring at the tron, where the footage from earlier was shown. After a moment, Edge focuses again and begins to speak..

EDGE

As you can see, with my friends EVERYWHERE I am in quite the pickle. In all my years of pouring out my heart and soul for this industry to become the best, I never thought someone would come after me this much. I have thrown my body into serious risks by jumping off of ladders, stolen championships, but this is the first time security acted on the thought of my risky behavior. I guess the saying is true, It IS hard at the top. Now I haven't come out here to whine, bitch and complain, but I have come to out here make a point. Over the past couple of months Austin Aries has made my life harder to work with, robbing me of matches, attacking me out of no where, and just overall acting like a prick, which that hasn't changed much over the years. But the thing is you haven't said anything in months, last time you were interviewed you barely said anything why you wanted to fight me so bad. You only show up to take from ME. I told you before that you pissed off the wrong person and you will realize that at Downpour when I beat you with out mercy, BEYOND RECOGNITION, AND THINGS GET RATED R.

The crowd pops in excitement and begins chanting "You-Still-Got-It" at Edge. Edge begins collecting his thought again in the moment and it is apparent he is going back to an old nature a bit, as he begins pacing back and forth in the ring and running his hand through his hair. After a moment longer Edge gets his head together and begins again.

EDGE

Ya' know, it is actually kind of sad, now that I think about it again. Austin Aries. You USED to be one of the best, but now that you came here, where all the real wrestlers are, you are nothing. You don't even get camera time you are so sad. And now that you have nothing, and at risk of being fired you now try desperately to get your foot in the door. You scrambled to find some one to take down, but you chose wrong. You assaulted me mercilessly week after week, for your career, for your credibility as a wrestler because you know that if you can't make it here and go back to the Indies, you won't make it. But again, you fucked up by coming after me. Austin, you know I am good, NO-- YOU KNOW I'M THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER IN THIS INDUSTRY. And I am tired of the assaults, I'm tired of all the sneaking around, and you clawing to make it here. Allow ME to be the one to destroy your dreams and slam the door in your face. At Downpour, Austin, I am going to enjoy tearing you apart limb from limb, and if you think you have a chance of beating me, You are surely mistaken. You see all these attacks and match robbery has been on your terms, but now this match is on my terms. Austin Aries, we are fighting on my terms and when we get to Downpour, you will fight for your survival in the match I created.

The crowd volume raises again, the fans are at this point uncontrollable and are going absolutely insane. Edge picks up his head and his voice.

EDGE

Austin Aries, the only thing I see in your future is Career Suicide because at Downpour, things are gonna get messy, bloody, bones will be broken, THINGS ARE GONNA GET RATED R. AUSTIN AREIS AT DOWNPOUR YOU AND ME ARE GONNA BE FIGHTING IN A TLC MATCH.

The crowd explodes, but Edge quickly hushes the crowd.

EDGE

Austin, you better be ready for Hell at Downpour because that is what I am going to put you through, but tonight I have an actual opponent. Tonight I am going to slay a giant, even if it kills me, and when I finish with him, and I show you yet again why I am the best. You're next. So, Big Show, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE.

The stage explodes with pyro, and right after the giant, under JBL's wing, makes his way from the back. Big Show's expression showed he wasn't in a mood to play games, but Edge wasn't going to back down either. This match was going to be a classic David vs Goliath match.

The Big Show stepped in the ring and sized Edge up. After a close stare down for a moment, both men back into their respective corners and the Ref rings the bell.

Normal Match

SUPERPLEX!

The Giant, superplexed Edge and upon impact the ring quaked and rattled and it almost gave way. The area around ringside felt the tremors of the ring after the impact. The Big Show, deciding to put the exclamation point on the match covered Edge.

Right before the count of three, Edge thrusts his shoulder up, showing signs of life. The Big Show was enraged and begins complaining to the ref, but is eventually sent back to his corner to "cool off". The ref checks on Edge as he gets back to his corner, round two was about to begin and a Giant's wrath was about to be witnessed.

Another colossal slam from the Big Show who was dominating Edge for the past 7 minutes. Edge lie motionless in the ring and the Big Show again goes for a cover, this time with a boot on the chest.

Again right at 3, Edge kicks out. The crowd goes insane, Big Show is shocked and pissed and in his anger, just goes back into his corner to wait for Edge to rise again just to get knocked back down. The arena begins chanting "BEST-DAMN-WREST-LER" to cheer on the Rated R Superstar who would climb back to his feet for another battle. He wipes the blood from his mouth and the battle begins again.

The Big Show throws Edge on top of the table and climbs up on it too. He lifts up the carcass of the Rated R Super Star and begins shouting in anger. The Big Show then slaps his cannon ball size hand around the throat of Edge, He then raises him high and parades around the top of the table with Edge hoisted high. The commentary team is begging Show not to do it, but he doesn't care.

The Big Show launches Edge to the other announcers table with all his might, but Edge counters. Edge throws his body in a way to land on his feet, and when he landed on the other announcers table, he was in the perfect position for a moment in history. Edge lands and charges at the giant and lunges at the Big Show with all he has got. The Ref still counting, currently at 4.

The tables implodes and the crowd roars, they couldn't get any louder. The combatants had given it their all and now they lay there on the ground in the remnants of the commentary table as the ref's count is up to 6 and the arena in one voice chants "Holy-shit". The ref's count began to get close to 10 and no man moved, but at the count of 8 Signs of life came into both men. Edge was stirring, but on his feet making his way to the ring.

9!

Edge slides under the bottom rope in the ring to save himself, the Big Show, finally on his feet dragging himself back to the action.

10!

The Big Show ran for the ring, but it was too late, the ref called for the bell. Edge was laying in the ring on his face as his music echoed through the arena. The roof felt like it was about to come off the fans were so loud. Edge got back to his feet and had his hand raised.

Big Show was shaking his head in disappointment at ringside and slammed his fist on the apron. Edge leaned on the top rope, putting all his weight on that rope and pointed at himself. He muttered a message to Austin Aries, we don't know what he said, but it was obvious what the message was.

As Edge got out of the ring security flocked him and he began making his way to the back. At the top of the ramp he taunted one more time.

Edge made his way to the back as we head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frowonder
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Sun May 14, 2017 2:00 pm

The cameras come up on the Undertaker. He stands in front of a wall of photos of other wrestlers signed to XWL, some had their faces marked out in blood. The Undertaker stared at a specific point of this wall though, it had the face of Finn Balor marked out. The room was silent, as usual, but the voice of the Dead Man would soon end the silence.

The Undertaker

The weak never know when to quit. You get knocked down and keep getting up and your only motivation is your air thin words. It makes it all the more sweeter to take everything you desire, hope for, dream for, love. Finn Balor, you are the strongest of the weaklings I suppose, but in the end it doesn't matter. I will still have your soul. You can battle all you want, but the result is the same. Last week you claimed you had ben resting with the aid of demons. Do you think I am a fool?  You can say you feasted upon the other demons, but I know what really happened. You made a deal with Satan himself. You can say what ever you wish to boost your confidence and gain support, but I know the truth. You mortals truly can't fathom watching everything you want disappear and you will do anything to make sure you get what you want. You're all the same: egotists... Finn Balor, it seems the Hell I forced you through wasn't enough to get my point across. I warned you of what would happen if tried to step in my path again, and now it will become reality for you. I am going to destroy everything that you stand for and then your soul will yield to my will. Tonight, will be much more than a repeat of what happened weeks ago, I am going to break your mind, body and soul far worse than before... All that will be left is a corpse, if you are lucky. Balor, you need no reminder of the evil deeds I am capable of, but I will remind you that I will show no mercy in killing you and reclaiming your soul tonight. And then at Downpour, I will take the Beast's title, his soul, and your will. Balor, tonight I speak only few words, but I assure you I will unleash every bit of my wrath, no one can stop this and you can't escape it. I won't stop until you breathe your last breath... My advice for you "fallen king", "sold soul": find comfort with your last few moments of life and know everything you desire will soon be mine. Finn Balor, tonight is your final stand, and no matter how much you fight, the result will be the same. FINN BALOR. PREPARE TO REST. IN. PEACE.

The Undertaker walks to his throne and sits down. He sits and stares at the marked out photo of Finn Balor. He begins laughing, at first very softly, but then loudly not being able to contain his anger, and the thought of taking Balor's soul again. The laughter continues until..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Sun May 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Normal Match

Spoiler:

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

""THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA" Jinder Mahal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frowonder
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Sun May 14, 2017 6:55 pm

XWL returns to the ring, and the crowd was still excited from the last clash that had happened moments earlier, but the action wasn't about to stop now. They were about to get their money's worth. The bell rings and Lillian Garcia stood in the center of the ring with her microphone in hand.

[LILLIAN GARCIA]
The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL... and the victor will be the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER for the Elite Championship at Downpour.

The talkative suddenly turned explosive with energy with the lights dropping low. The sound of heartbeats could be heard through the arena, along with red lights flashing. The fans knew what that indicated: The Return of the Demon King, Finn Balor.

The crowd went wild when Finn's music stopped and he just stood in the middle of the ring without a word. After a moment of taking in the audience, Finn takes off his jacket and waits for the arrival of the Dead Man. The lights again fell, this time it was followed by a bell being tolled.

The Undertaker had the mask off a Reaper on and his eyes couldn't be seen, but it was obvious his sight was set on Finn Balor. The Undertaker takes off his coat and mask, and the match went underway.

Number One Contender for Elite Championship

Spoiler::

Back to top Go down
View user profile
creech
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Feud Set Up   Sun May 14, 2017 8:17 pm

The cameras catch Dean Ambrose limping through the hallway, holding his ribs with a grimace of pain on his face. And after such a physical grueling match with the world's strongest man, who can blame. Dean looks to be heading to the locker room but Renee Young quickly approaches him with a microphone

[Renee Young]
Dean! Dean if I could just have a moment! Dean you just a major victory over Mark Henry. In the last two weeks you've defeated The Undertaker and now Henry. Is this the new Ambrose that we're seeing here?

Dean smirks a little, difficult to do through all the pain he's in, and looks down towards Renee

[Dean Ambrose]
Call me jack from now on Renee because I'm the giant killer!...Get it? Jack and the beanstalk...ya know what, whatever the point is I told everyone that I was here for a fight! And rather it's The Undertaker or Mark Henry i'm not gonna back down from anyone. I've been through too much crap in my life to ever be scared of any man. Not even god himself can scare me so yeah, those two were bigger and stronger than me but no one can match the fight that I have

[Renee Young]
Dean we saw the ref intervene to check on you three times that match. Did Mark Henry's strength pose a real problem for you?

[Dean Ambrose]
Did Mark...? Hey, they don't call him the world's strongest man for nothing! That's not even really a man out there. He's more of a monster dressed up like a man. Having that amount of weight falling on you is no joke and he did it three times. It hurt, but losing would have hurt more. So did what I had to do ya know. Henry was good, but tonight I was better

Henry was walking through the backstage area, noticing Dean giving an interview. All he heard was the last sentence that Dean said, it kept playing in his head. As the sweat poured down his body, he ran his face through his hands. Approaching Renee and Dean, speaking into the microphone while staring Dean in the eyes.

[Mark Henry]
You listen here Dean, tonight was an off night. I let myself slip and I got a big head, I've been wrestling over 20 years. I can't believe that I let myself do something so stupid. I made a rookie mistake, granted I haven't wrestled here in a long time. If you give me another opportunity I will win, give me a shot at downpour and let's see what happens. Unless you're too afraid that I'll crush you like a bug. I barely lost to Bray and I should have beat you, I didn't though. I just need to keep working and I will break through, you're going to be the guy I make my moment against. Now get this stupid microphone out of my face.

Henry walked out of the backstage area without giving Dean a chance to answer, if he didn't answer Mark was going to do something regardless. His job was to make sure that everything was running smoothly. This could be his last big chance to get something done.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taco
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 12:47 am

Normal Match

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 2:30 am

*As XWL rolls on we find a dimly lit part of the backstage area where newly debuting Sami Callihan is pacing back and forth preparing for his match*

Sami Callihan
Tonight is a arrival as well as a takeover. For you see The Callihan Death Machine makes his debut on the grandest stage of them all! XWL..Man I've heard alot about this place. Some good..mostly bad. But nonetheless I am here because I am a world traveled veteran and I am here because this is the place where i need to be to achieve that which i want most.

*Callihan pulls the camera closer and begins to speak slower and more precise*

Sami Callihan
Because want I want is three things.. 1. Title belts.. I am the Worldwide Desperado and I have captured belts all around this god forsaken planet and guess what? I want more..Numero dos! I want to have Match of the year candidates with some of the so called "Best". Whether I go after that dolled up golden shit stain of a talent in Matt Sydal and shove a golden boot up his ass.

*Crowd pops 50/50 for the mentioning of a top guy*

Sami Callihan
Or hell. I might wanna take it to a guy who i haven't gotten to well.."Touch".."The Untouchable" AJ Styles. We have never crossed paths and i assure you. You face the Callihan Death Machine you are in for a long night.

*Crowd is buzzing because this lunatic is calling out the top guys*

Sami Callihan
The last guy that comes to mind if I get tired of slapping around a "fools gold ridden" loser and a guy who only thinks hes the best because he hasn't faced "The Bestest" quite yet.. Then I might just wanna take it a but more "Extreme"? Would that be the right word? No Maybe.."Broken"? Yea that's it..Hes off his fucking rocker. I'm pretty out there myself. It could be a cataclysm of insanity! Lets get weird Matt..

*Callihan shrugs for a second then continues to speak. holding up three fingers*

Sami Callihan
And last and Oh must certainly not even close to being least. The third thing is..At the end of the day I wanna fuck people up and fuck things up. I wanna tear down the normalcy that is XWL. Everything that you thought you knew is going to die. Its time for a change. It doesn't matter who wants it or doesn't. The Worldwide Desperado is finally in XWL and I'm here to hurt people..Aliester. You creepy motherfucker You are up first. THUMBS UP. THUMBS DOWN!

*Callihan walks away as he heads to the ring.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taco
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 2:57 am

As XWL returns from a commercial break the all familiar yet annoying sounds of cowbells and cattle mooing fills the arena. The crowd erupts in boos as they hear the theme of one of the most hated heels in XWL. A few moments pass before JBL's classic limousine pulls up beside the stage. The crowds boo's get even louder as they see this villains vehicle arrive. Like deja-vu Virgil steps out of the passengers seat and stands. He fixes his tux as he looks out into the crowd, he gives a faint snicker before he walks to the back door of the limousine. He swings the door open and extends his arm inviting whoever is inside to step out. A few moments pass before the 7 foot tall "Titan" puts both feet out onto the ground and stands up. He scans the crowd, all the screams and booing fans, the Cabinet hate chants, and the signs. He steps aside for a moment allowing none other than the Wrestling God himself to step out of the limousine. Grinning from ear to ear.

{Mauro Ranallo}
There he is Corey, the man who jumped Sami Zayn last week, forcing Bad News Barrett to face him and Big Show in a handicap match.

{Corey Graves}
All he did was make an opportunity. He didn't force Bad News Barrett to do this match, he chose to compete, but obviously like we saw last week, that wasn't the correct choice.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Your right Corey, it wasn't the right choice. You should never expect a fair match when your up against JBL. But as we saw Sami Zayn still has some unfinished business with him.

JBL takes off his hat and holds it in his hand, but almost like clockwork, the crowd in the closer rows begin throwing their trash at him. His grin quickly fades, and with a snap of his finger Big Show steps closer to the crowd, getting ready to do something he cant undo, but JBL quickly stops him saying "these peasants aren't worth our time". JBL climbs onto the ramp followed by Big Show and Virgil. They make their way down the ramp ignoring the crowd for the time being. They make it to the ring, and Virgil climbs the steps first, sitting on the second rope and pushing the third rope up for JBL to climb through, which he does. Big Show grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the apron before he steps over the top rope. Virgil hops off the apron and walks to the service crew, who then hand him a mic. Virgil climbs the steps and through the ropes before he walks to JBL and hands him the microphone. He then joins Big Show who is standing behind their "Godly" leader. JBL waits a moment as the crowd begins to simmer down to see what he has to say after last weeks Main Event. He raises the mic to his mouth as he begins.

$JBL$
Last wee.....

Bad News Barrett emerges from the curtains and makes his way onto the stage. The Brit has an athletic bandage wrapped around his chest and back. He walks out with a slight limp that he appears to be trying to hide. He raises his microphone to his lips with a wince as his arm rises above arm level.

-Bad News Barrett-
I'm afraid I've got some bad news. No one wants to hear whatever it is you feel you need to say. So why don't you pack up your little friends and head back to Buttfart, Missouri or wherever it is you and your inbred cousins live.

Barrett takes a step forwards and raises his hand to point at the ring but lowers it slightly when his back spasms. He then slowly but painfully climbs the steel steps and steps through the ropes.

-Bad News Barrett-
Every week you come out here and you talk and you talk and you talk but you never really say anything. You call yourself a wrestling god, but without these...mortals... at your side you won't even step foot in the ring, let alone fight. That's why the events that transpired last week took place. You knew if it was a fair fight, Sami and I would have beat your ass into the ground.

JBL not happy about being interrupted, has a look of anger on his face. He points his finger at Barrett before raising the mic to his mouth.

$JBL$
Who the hell do yo.....

JBL has a look of disgust on his face now as Sami bursts onto the stage mic in hand. JBL now pissed after being interrupted not once but twice, looks up the ramp with a look of disdain.

Zayn
Who the hell do you think YOU are John! Taking me out last week because you KNOW you and Show couldn't even lace up Barrett and I's boots!

Sami walks up the stairs and onto the apron and leans against the ropes.

Zayn
You act all high and mighty but when push comes to shove you know you're nothing but a coward that hides behind his hired help which is fine because you're not going to have their help at Downpour... Just us three.

Sami points to between him, Wade and JBL.

Zayn
And two of us don't want YOU walking out Champ John.... That doesn't bode well for you...

Zayn steps into the ring next to Barrett. JBL look of anger then turns to amusement as he raises the microphone to his mouth and begins.

$JBL$
Well isn't this just great. We've got Judge Judy and the "Never-Dog" in a XWL bromance. It seems you two have come to some sort of an understanding, to conspire against me. I suppose I should have seen this coming seeing that neither of you are in the same league as a Wrestling God. To start...

JBL points at Barrett as he continues.

$JBL$
It's pronounced Sweetwater Texas you imbecile. A town that is more respected than your entire country, seeing as its in the greatest of 50 states, Texas. You say that I need my associates here or I won't step foot in that ring, but allow me to jog your memory you fool. Just over a month ago I alone stepped into this ring and went to war with the man standing at your side. And without the help of anyone, I alone walked out the new Intercontinental champion. So before you come out here making assumptions, sit down, shut up, and know the damn fact son.

JBL now turns his attention to Sami as Barrett grows a look of anger on his face.

$JBL$
And you boy, I thought you would have learned to shut your damn mouth when the grown ups are talking after last week, but obviously that lesson isn't over yet.

JBL takes a step back and addresses the both of them.

$JBL$
Now To be completely honest I don't give a damn if the two of you are teaming up just to spite me, or your sticking your dicks up each others asses backstage, either way it doesn't matter because come downpour I will still be the Intercontinental Champion that these people need. You two may think that you can trust each other but I guarantee that come Downpour it won't be me you two will be worried about, it will be with one of you will stab the other in the back first.

-Bad News Barrett-
I'm going to go ahead and ignore that little outburst of homophobia you let out there. It's probably based in some sort of Brokeback Mountain experience you had in the past that you just can't quite bury in your subconscious. But that's none of my business. There's an old proverb that states that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Sami and I may not have been friends before and we may not be after this is all over, but for the next week or two, well, you're the enemy. You better enjoy your last moments with that belt because like the sand in an hourglass, it is running out and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

JBL burts out in laughter. He laughs for a few moment before he continues.

$JBL$
That's good, I didn't realize you hade a few side careers in therapy and narrating soap operas. Either way you should quit them both, followed right after ending you so called "Wrestling career" seeing as your awful at all 3.

Zayn
You can keep up this charade if you want John, but I know you're scared of losing the ONLY thing that makes you relevant... and come Downpour thats exactly whats going to happen...

Barrett and Sami raise they're mics at the same time.

Zayn/Barrett
TO ME!

Zayn and Barrett look at each other with fire in their eyes as JBL climbs out of the ring laughing at the thought of these two trying to be on the same page.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 10:00 am

The crowd get off their feet at the sound of Seth Rollins music!
The crowd look for any sign of him. The finally get it as Seth walks out on stage with a big smile on his face. Seth raises his arms high to the crowd as they roar with a sign of approval! Seth's grin never leaves his face as he walks down the ramp. Armed with a microphone Seth slides into the ring and walks around slowly, looking towards the entrance

[Seth Rollins]
I won't waste anyone's time tonight so I'll just get to the point. I'm sure everyone saw Samoa Joe's little message to me tonight. Joe is a man possessed lately. He's always been an intense kind of competitor but lately this has been even much for Joe. Week after week after week he came out and kicked the ever loving crap out of me. For weeks I was defenseless and most of all I was confused. I haven't always been the nicest guy around here. I made a lot of enemies here in XWL but I don't remember Joe being one of them. For weeks I tried to figure out what I did to deserve all this attention I was getting and I gotta tell you people it was driving me mad! But I got my answer tonight. I never did a thing to him. "It's all business" he says

The crowd boos and Seth shakes his head

[Seth Rollins]
I don't know which one is supposed to make me angrier! The fact that Joe is just clearly lying through his ugly yellow teeth or the fact that maybe he's telling truth. Joe isn't just trying to knocked me down and send a message. He's trying to end my career! A career I worked all my life to make. A career that defines who I am as a person. And he couldn't care less. Because that's how Samoa Joe is. He doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself. And the problem is he's dangerous to boot. So if this is about sheer jealousy then I have to say Joe you sure know how to pick him because what you're looking at here? What stands in front of you? What comes out here and puts on great matches every week for all these people?! I am championship material!

Seth gives an arrogant grin as the crowd gets behind him. Seth soaks in his fans, enjoying the positive reaction he's getting, a complete opposite one he was getting last year

[Seth Rollins]
You think that you can end SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS?! I'm the end all be all here! When you look at me you see the gold standard in this business and when it comes to getting that World title the line stops behind me! You're no one special Joe. You're Ambrose. Just another person trying to feed off of my success because they don't want to get their hands dirty and work hard like I've done this year. I train my ass off, I've reformed myself from my wicked deeds and I've become a better person, and most importantly I've become the best without even having a title. If you throw me to the water I'll swim. If you try to burn me I become fireproof. And if you drop me from the sky I'll learn to fly because I can adapt to anything. And I've adapted to you Joe. And once I adapt to an opponent I eliminate them. So I stand here in this ring. I stand here and right here right now I'm calling you out. Why don't you prove that you're this almighty "destroyer" you claim to be and not just a little B*TCH that can only beat on cameramen and superstars from behind!

Seth tosses the microphone and shrugs, smiling devilishly.
The crowd are chanting "Seth! Seth! Seth!" as the Architect even after weeks of beatdown and straight up maulings has the courage to call out Samoa Joe. The crowd eagerly awaits Joe but their no way he's gonna come out is there?

Like a man possessed Samoa Joe comes racing out the back and to the ring. The moment Joe gets into the ring the two meet in the middle in a flurry if punches. Weeks of attacks and harsh words have culminated to a brawl! However in a striking battle Joe will always have the upper hand. A well placed knee knocks the wind out of Seth Rollins. Joe begins to tag Seth with measured strikes. A right hook spins Seth around. But Seth fires back with an enzuigiri! The kick connects to the back of Joe's head and brings him to one knee. Seth waste no time getting up and straight up tackling Joe. This clearly isn't going to be a wrestling night for these two. The tackle sends the two Rollins and throwing punches. Eventually they roll out of the bottom of the ring

Finally four security guards comes and begins to pull Seth off of Joe. Joe gets to his feet and claws after Seth who does the same to Joe. It seems everything might come under control but Seth and Joe begins to fight off the guards! Seth elbows one in the stomach and harshly pushes another one to the ground meanwhile Joe picks up one and simply tosses him to the side.
The next guard tries to back away but Joe drops him with a quick shot to the jaw. All the guards down the two adversaries eye each other and again they're all over each other! Punches and elbows fly every which way and slowly they begins to fight their way up the ramp and into the back! It takes a little but finally XWL gets a camera back there. Seth is throws against a wall as Joe approaches him. He riddles Seth's stomach with punches and knees. The Architect slides down the wall in pain but is dragged by his hair

Joe clears off a table and looks to Seth who is just trying to get his bearings. Joe lifts Seth to his feet and looks like he's setting him up for a uranagi through the table! Just as he lifts Seth in the air Seth wiggles out of his grasp! Joe turns around in surprise to be met with a kick to his jaw that sends him rolling over the table and to the ground! Seth grabs his jaw in pain and looks to advance on Joe once again but he's grabbed by more security guards! Six of them grab Seth and begin to drag him back away from Joe

[Seth Rollins]
Let me go! Where were you guys when he was kicking my ass for weeks?!

A sound like a roar comes from Joe's direction. The Destroyers leaps to his feet and flips the table out of the way! He charges Seth and the guards and leaps into the bunch shoulder first! Everyone falls to the ground in a tangled limb mess! Seth somehow worms his way out and finds Joe who has gotten to his feet. Before Joe or Seth can do anything even more security has arrived on the scene and this time there is too many to fight through! Joe and Seth struggle to no avail as they're being taken in different directions!

[Samoa Joe]
I'm gonna end you! I'm gonna end your career at Downpour!

[Seth Rollins]
I'm the BEST! No can beat me on my A game and you're gonna find that out!

The last image of those two yelling threats and promises at each other is the last sight you see as the XWL fades to commercial break

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Also, don't have the time to go into detail, but everyone has done a great job bringing storylines together. The I.C. title scene is really interesting, loved seeing Sami Callihan debut,
The Mark Henry is doing good work, Kruger vs Sydal is looking cool, and the Demon vs Taker stuff has been fun to follow. Oh,
and the women storyline! Oh and of course AJ/Cena/Miz hads been so good! Alright I'm done

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 12:51 pm

VS BRAUN STROWMAN(pic wouldnt upload for some reason)
winner:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 1:50 pm

The camera opens on three women making their way down the ramp to the intro theme for the show. All separated with their noses held high from each other they appear, coming down the ramp for what is to come next. Dana Brooke leads the way, followed by Charlotte who is a few steps in front of Sasha Banks. The trio move down the ramp in no time and then proceed to surround the ring, setting up as lumberjills for the match to come as Lilian Garcia appears in the ring, mic in hand.

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a lumberjill match scheduled for one fall! It is for the final spot in the gauntlet match to take place at Downpour!

The stage lights up in a mix of pink and blue, showing pictures of Bliss flash across the screen. The camera swoops in to the entry way where Alexa Bliss struts out, with each step seeming sassier than the last. Bliss throws up her right hand, covered in a sparkly claw like glow, rolling her fingers as she smirks around at the jeering crowd. She throws her hand down, beginning her strut towards the ring.

[Corey Graves]
And here we go, one of the best divas in the world to take on a freak of nature!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Assuming you’re referring to Rosemary as the latter, I’d tread lightly Graves. She is a scary human being with scary friends.

Alexa throws up a hand to block out some low life on the side of the ramp as she walks down the ramp. She nods at some guy running his mouth at her, remarking “save it for Sasha.” To which she then passes by Sasha, throwing up a hand directly in her face as well, smirking largely which Sasha pretends to ignore. Bliss passes by her future opponents, climbing the steps and entering the ring. She crosses it, standing front and center for the world to see as she taunts the crowd, smiling.

Smoke fills the stage as the scream echoes throughout the arena.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
It looks like it is time for the lumberjill match to decide who shall be the last one to enter the gauntlet, and it looks Rosemary is the first to take the stage..

We see a figure emerge onto the stage spider walking

.:Corey Graves:.
Oh that is unsettling...

The figure continues spider walking through the smoke until they have reached the top of the ramp, and revealed it to be Rosemary. She smiles, and waves to the camera while remaining upside down. She then places her head on the ground, and then uses her hands to turn her body over. She lies their on the ground with sadistic smile on her face as she looks down the ramp seeing Alexa Bliss standing in the ring. She begins laughing to herself as she gets up to her feet.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
If that is not enough to scare you going into a match with Rosemary you better prepare yourself for a darker world..

Rosemary lets out a blood curling scream as she extends her hands out wide, and lets out scream that turns into laughter as she bends her knees to go into a squatting position. She sticks out her tongue gazing in to the camera. She rises back up, and the begins her walk down the ramp. Rosemary points at Alexa who standing in the ring, and yells.

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN.
YOU ARE PATHETIC AND WEAK. THE WORLD SHALL SURELY SEE IT!!  

.:Corey Graves:.
Strong words from the mouth of the Demon Assassin herself, Rosemary.

Rosemary now stands before the ring. She then sticks her arms, and head into the ring. Rosemary slowly crawls her way into the ring gazing up each women with her hair in her eyes. She abruptly throws her head back to get the hair out of her eyes. She gets on both of her knees, and starts to slowly lean her body back then sticks out her tongue.

Spoiler:

x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 4:25 pm

A camera clicks on to sinister laughing. A shadow is shown first, and the camera slowly pans to the right to reveal Leo Kruger looking directly into the camera.

.:Leo Kruger:.
Matt Sydal you fell right into my trap, and now your career hangs in the balance. I do hope your ready to throw in the towel, because the countdown for the end of your career has started. Are you ready to say good bye to all of these people who chant your name? Deep down inside you know your gonna lose. You might as well quit now. You would save yourself the worst beating of your life, but I know you Matt. Your not gonna give in that easy. So I have to tear you apart to make sure we will never see your face in XWL ever again, and  trust me when I say this. I will do it gladly...

Kruger starts laughing as we fade to a commercial break

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Main Event

Non-Title

Every man, woman, and child have been on their feet for the last 5 minutes, knowing both men couldn't possibly have much more left in them, wondering who would come out on top after this incredible war we've witnessed. But after slipping off the shoulders of The Elite Champion, Matt Sydal did the unthinkable and took Brock Lesnar to suplex city, and sealed his victory with a Golden Star Press! The fans immediately scream at the top of their lungs, joy, excitement, relief, it's all overwhelming them because it's a very real possibility that Matt Sydal could be competing for the final time on Anarchy tonight, and to do so against the conqueror, against Brock Lesnar? A man he's never beaten squeaky clean one on one, this could have easily been his last match period, nevermind Downpour. To see their Golden One keep getting up after everything Brock threw at him, after going through ALL 4 BARRICADES...and then to win? That was all they could have wanted and more. Sydal lies there, besides Brock, not moving, he's spent, but also perhaps overwhelmed because while he is confident, anything could happen at Downpour...and this is the kind of match that keeps him going, could this really be the final time he has a match like this?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal has DONE IT! HE'S BEATEN THE BEAST INCARNATE BROCK LESNAR!

[Corey Graves]
I'll admit it, I don't want to, but I'll admit it...THAT was impressive. It's easy to forget how good Matt Sydal is, because when someone says it over and over and carries themselves as if they are, you immediately think they're overcompensating, that they're buying into their own hype, hype that isn't really seen by anyone else...but what more can you say? He just defeated The Elite Champion, after everything he went through, he still won.

[Mauro Ranallo]
If you ever needed proof that Matt Sydal is one of a kind, is, truly passionate about this, and everything surrounding it? Look no further than at our feet, he flew from one ring post, all the way over there, THROUGH OUR TABLE WITH A GOLDEN STAR PRESS! How he got such distance is beyond me, but dammit if I wasn't speechless when it happened.

Brock rolls out under the ropes as Heyman checks on him, a man of his size to be driven into the mat with the same type of German that often times decimates his opponents, was not only unexpected, it clearly knocked him for a loop. Matt sits up, seated on the mat, looking around as if he himself finds it hard to believe, but then with the referee's persistence, he manages to help The Golden Ticket up and raises his hand in victory to a massive wave of cheers.

[Corey Graves]
The pressure tonight's match had, it's a feel good moment to see it end how it did, but now the reality sinks in...he could have just competed for his last time on Anarchy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's been easy in the past for confidence, bravado, all of that to be enough to distract us from what if he loses...but Corey, if he loses at Downpour? There is no what if, that's it.

[Corey Graves]
And make no mistake about it, this IS the victory he needed heading into his battle with Leo Kruger, one of the most dominant men to set foot in this company, but you do have to question whether or not Matt gave too much tonight, to get that win?

[Mauro Ranallo]
There's no way he won't be feeling the effects of this next week at Downpour, going through barricade after every barricade, you can see the ringside all over is a mess from what transpired in this match, and most of that was to Matt Sydal himself. He did survive, but at what cost?

Brock staggers to his feet, sees Matt with his hand raised, instincts kick in to rush the ring and lay him out for daring to defeat him...but before he does, Heyman grabs his arm, shaking his head, shouting "LET HIM HAVE THIS! LET'S GO!" A moment passes, and Brock turns away heading towards the ramp, Heyman in tow with The Elite title over his shoulder, looking back at Matt with a nod. Sydal's overwhelmed right now, that much is very clear, as the referee let's go of his hand, he just falls flat on his face to the mat, almost causing a bit of concern before bridging upwards on his knees breathing heavy. He turns his attention to the outside, motioning for something, and a few short seconds later a mic is rolled into the ring, he reaches for it, wincing in pain, and his heavy breathing echoes over the microphone as it raises up.

[Matt Sydal]
I'm not one for sappy crap, I try my best to avoid it, but in light of the situation at hand...I can't be "The Golden Ticket" and mount each corner a dozen times over as I scream at the top of my lungs, how I BEAT THE BEAST! Mostly given the fact that I was speared through all four of those barricades, that are currently being quietly cleaned up by the ring crew. But also because it's hard to celebrate, knowing that...this could be it. My last hard fought victory, the last Main-Event I'll ever be a part of...

Defiantly, the fans boos, not at Sydal himself, but the idea of that being true. The fact it's being said
and presented as the reality we could be in.

[Matt Sydal]
Hey, I get it...it sucks, you wanna boo, you wanna scream "NO!" but we knew this time would one day come...certainly not anytime soon, but in this business, pride gets in the way, and my pride...has always had its own agenda. If someone challenges me, says I can't do something, well...I'm gonna bust my ass, break every bone in my body, and shed a whole lot of blood, and tears, to shove their audacity in doubting me, in their faces. Most of the time, it's my strength, it's what's made me into, well...let's just be honest, the greatest gold damn Superstar to set foot in this ring! My accomplishments, everything I've given this ring or any other, it's all cemented a legacy I'm very proud of. I know I've not always been your favorite, and you may wish I had gone about certain things differently...but if I'm honest? Really, and truly honest? I wouldn't change a damn thing. I am who I am, I've done what I've done because of who I am. And it's never been about the fame, or the recognition, I think I recognize myself more than enough for all of us. No, I fight with everything I have because THIS is all I've ever wanted. To be in this ring, to compete against the best, wake up every morning with aches and pains, momentary regrets, kind of like I'll feel it tomorrow for literally defying gravity with that Golden Star Press from that ring post, to...well, that flattened heap once known as the announce table.

Nothing but cheers, loud proud cheers from fans that have grown to love their "Golden Ticket" the guy that unapologetically comes out night after night citing himself as the best, because he is.

[Matt Sydal]
I didn't demand anything but respect, no ridiculous contract, no ego-driven salary, no stipulations on merchandise, no forced branding, no mandatory time off, I mean what is "time off" I don't even know what you're supposed to do when you're not in this ring, when you're not in the gym, when you're not on an airplane flying all over the globe on if you're lucky, an hour or two of sleep. I don't need any of that, YOU don't need any of that to know the truth. No not our failure of a World Heavyweight Champion that finally made it, and buckled under pressure, giving us, if we're lucky a few minutes of his time every other week, practically holding the title hostage in his irrelevancy. But THE ACTUAL TRUTH. That I? Unlike AJ Styles, AM THE...

He tips the microphone towards the audience, who IMMEDIATELY catch on, and shout at the top of their lungs "FACE OF XWL!"

[Matt Sydal]
He's really gonna hate that when hears about it...but hey, I might be gone by the time he does, so what the hell right? I represent proof, that no matter who you are, you CAN be successful in this business. When I first got here? I was a joke, everyone wrote me off as this flash in the pan, as this wannabe, that'll never be. But did I let that stop me? Did I let their doubt feed me a pile of lies that upset my stomach for the end of the time? No, I just put my nose to the grindstone and did the only thing I know how to do, fight. I fought to be more, to prove them wrong, to be RIGHT. They said I couldn't be anything, so I became EVERYTHING to spite them. Because there's nothing sweeter than the tears of your enemy, as they continually try to tear you down, even after you've proven them wrong time and time again.

Feeling some strength back, he rises to his feet now standing in the center of the ring.

[Matt Sydal]
I hate standing here talking like, this is the end. But, I have to accept that this could be. That, Brock Lesnar is the last opponent I'll "conquer" and before I continue any further, can I just give that guy a bit of recognition? He absolutely destroyed me, and I know we've had our issues, albeit kind of mild compared to a lot of people I've gone to war with...but that was a freaking awesome match, and I'm kind of sad it may have been our last. Whether I like it or not, I agreed to the terms at Downpour, it's my career, versus Leo Kruger's, and tonight? Tonight was the swan song for one of us, I'd love to say it won't be me, but if all my years in this business has taught me anything, it's never say never. I mean, did anyone ever think I'd become a fan favorite? That prick that can't go 60 seconds without bringing up some title he's won, or history he's made, or his record for longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion at 197 days...is someone we actually like? Get outta here, that's never gonna happen...

He flashes a faint smile as the cheers continue at a thunderous tone.  

[Matt Sydal]
I don't know what the future holds if I even have one...but as sure as my love of gold, I WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!

The man we've grown to love breaks free of the uncertainty, suddenly fired up, a gleam in his eye, as he tightens the grip over the mic.  

[Matt Sydal]
Leo Kruger is in for the fight of his life, because if he thinks a man arrogant enough to call himself THE GOLDEN TICKET TO THE FUTURE OF XWL, is going to fall prey to some deranged hunter, THEN HE DOESN'T KNOW MATT SYDAL! The man that arrived a loser, and fought with everything he had, and then some, to be...A WINNER! To win The United States Championship, to defend that title ferociously against ALL COMERS, to carry that championship with me as I became the first hold it, and The Intercontinental Championship at the same time! To CARRY THAT UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP all the way to BECOMING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, ONCE AGAIN MAKING HISTORY, MAKING YOU PROUD EVEN IF YOU COULDN'T SEE IT AT THE TIME! TO FIGHTING THE BEST, AND BEATING THE BEST TO BECOME THE LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY! HISTORY DOES NOT LIE, HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, WHEN A CHALLENGE IS THROWN MY WAY, I OVERCOME IT!

Gone is the doubt, the sadness, the fear of the unknown that awaits Matt Sydal at Downpour, the fans hang on his every word, screaming in agreeance with their Golden Ticket. A man that has lived up to his fine print, since the very beginning, and will do so until the end.

[Matt Sydal]
Even when everything is against me when my body refuses to go along with the plan, I refuse to fail, myself, you, anyone that's ever had to overcome something, and everyone told them it was pointless. BECAUSE IT'S NOT POINTLESS, BECAUSE DEEP DOWN IN OUR VERY CORE, WHAT MATTERS TO US MOST, IS THE POINT! When AJ Styles tried to end my career, I had a decision...do I curl up and die, or do I rise up and fight, EVEN IF IT MAY BE CRAZY TO EVEN THINK OF DOING SUCH A THING! The doctors told me I was insane, but there is nothing mightier than hope, than belief in yourself, and belief in what YOU hold dear. My career means everything to me, this ring means everything to me, and all of you...that have been here on this ride with me all this time, even if you weren't "with" me...mean everything to me. This is about more than being a champion, than being the best, than how this company presents you than every perk you could negotiate in a contract. I believed I was your hero, an unlikely one, but a hero...and I did the unthinkable, I marched into a battle I had no sense in marching into, a battle I didn't really march into, I hopped...and because I wanted it bad enough, because I couldn't fail you, or myself...I WON! So yes, things look bleak for me at Downpour, hell...I'm pretty sure I cracked a few ribs from that match with Brock but nothing has stopped me up to this point, and I'll be GOLD DAMNED if that changes at Downpour! I will win...because losing isn't an option, because it's NEVER BEEN AN OPTION! DO YOU HEAR ME, KRUGER?! I'm not like the rest, and that's why it's YOUR career that will be put to rest, not mine. Your hunt ends at Downpour, tah-tah.

With that last emphatic statement, the last words he'll speak until his career is in jeopardy at Downpour...every single fan in the building cheers him on as his music once again starts to play, signaling the official end of the show...potentially the end of Matt Sydal's career as well.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I almost can't believe this could be the last time we see Matt Sydal on Anarchy...it's suddenly all so real.

[Corey Graves]
Those were the words of a man that knows the end is here, and there's nothing he can do to stop it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't go that far, Corey...but I will say it's certainly put everything into perspective. Matt Sydal has given his all to this company, helped shape it into what it is today, and Downpour could be the end, of an era.

As Matt stands there, listening to his theme, feeling the love of the crowd, suddenly...through the cheers, voices breakthrough, singing along... "WHEN EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD GOLD GOLD!" Matt looks around in disbelief, as the arena collectively sings his theme to him, the ultimate sign of respect, and love in this moment. WHEN EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD GOLD GOLD!" again they continue...and you can see a smile, even though it's hard to smile knowing what awaits him at Downpour, it finds its way through the sadness, the unknown that plagues Matt's thoughts...and brings a glow to his face, almost golden if you will. He stands in astonishment as the fans that once hated his guts, for so long, now stand with him, for him...

[Mauro Ranallo]
My word, I don't think I've ever seen, heard...anything quite like this.

[Corey Graves]
It's his swan song, Mauro...

The fans within the sold-out Cajundome continue to serenade their Golden One as the camera zooms in on The Superstar of The Year, the man that's done so much, and had planned to do so much more. "WHEN EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH....." they pause before shouting even louder "TURNS TO GOLD GOLD GOLD!" Panning in on The Golden Ticket himself, we see the smile on his face grow brighter and brighter, and he mouths "Thank you" as the show ends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/8/2017 - 5/15/2017   Mon May 15, 2017 4:58 pm

That's fucking bullshit
Back to top Go down