Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced Empty
PostSubject: XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced   XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 pm

The XWL.com Video starts, and cut's backstage to Vickie Guerrero's assistant, Eve Torres. Who is standing by, read to announce the winner of the Feud of the Year award.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced 2f90ed214935256
[Eve]
I have been asked by our Wonderful General Manager, Vickie Guerrero to announce the winner of this years Feud of the Year, Slammy Award. It's such an honour for me to announce this, So first we have the list of Nominees. The XWL Universe could chose from the following :

Triple H Vs. Brock Lesnar
CM Punk Vs. The Rock
Brock Lesnar Vs. Randy Orton
Ted DiBiase Vs. The Rock
Cody Rhodes Vs. Zack Ryder

And the Winner is...

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced HN3f9XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced MENIA
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar!

The Video then cuts off to Todd Grisham, standing by with the Slammy Award winner... Triple H!

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced IoM4xIIH2u446
[Todd Grisham]
Triple H, thanks for joining me.. We've just heard from Eve that your feud with Brock Lesnar, won the prestigious Slammy Award for Feud of the Year,and Since many people believe you came out on top in that feud, I'm here to present you with the award..

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced IMlxGDGtSDCWG
[Triple H]
You know, Todd.. that feud defined my career, that feud allowed me to show everything I still have. I went to hell and back with Brock Lesnar, he beat me down like I've never been beaten down before. So to have this Slammy to show for everything I went through, shows you something. It shows the XWL Universe still appreciate what I do, even after all this time...

Triple H stops mid-sentence as he notices someone approaching...

[Triple H]
What the hell do you want?

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced Cmitb1

[Paul Heyman]
Excuse me, but what exactly is going on here? A Slammy Award presentation for Feud Of The Year being presented to Triple H? The same man who was dominated by my client Brock Lesnar for months on end? The same man who is nothing more than a common thug who deserves to still be locked away behind bars? And the same man who continues to thrive off other's hard work... in this case the hard work of my client Brock Lesnar. Brock electrified the XWL Universe for months throughout his and Triple H's little "conflict of interest". It is he who should be awarded with this prestigious award and not this brown-nosing manipulator. But yet again my client Brock Lesnar is overlooked.

[Triple H]
Well Paul, that's interesting and all, but-

Suddenly as quick as a flash, Heyman reaches for the Slammy Award and snatches it away. He moves quicker than anyone has ever seen him move before and he darts away. The speed at which he moves is unprecedented and leaves both Triple H and Todd Grisham open-mouthed in shock.

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced IbzXgvBSYqnhTF
[Triple H]
...He stole my slammy!

The second Triple H finishes his sentence, he then runs after Paul Heyman, trying to catch up as he runs down the hall way. The Camera cuts back to Todd,who is just stood there looking confused, at what just went down.

Back to top Go down

XWL.Com Exclusive: Feud of the year is announced
Page 1 of 1