Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Empty
PostSubject: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:03 am

As you may, or may not know, XWL's first show of the new year begins later on today but this place would be nothing without it's members. So we've come to you with a question. As you've seen, with each card posting, we have an opening video showcasing the company/league. Being that this is a new year we haven't made one yet. So we've made this thread asking those with video editing capabilities if they'd be interested in making one for us.

With that said post in this thread if you'd like to give it a shot making the video for us. We're in no rush to get it at the moment but we do know that some of you like seeing that with the card. So we thought we'd get your opinions on the matter for anyone who may want to help. Lets have a great time with this folks and be sure to keep an eye out for the card later this evening EST.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 am

It's about time we get this thing on a move on. Would be a nice added touch to intro the new season OF xdubl
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:39 pm

KingWolf wrote:
It's about time we get this thing on a move on. Would be a nice added touch to intro the new season OF xdubl
Right. That's why we're looking for help from anyone who has video editing experience and is willing to make an intro. As it doesn't feel right to us to use the old one now.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:48 pm

You can put me down as a last resort. I've done opening vids for other leagues in the past. But that was for much smaller leagues and I'm no where near as good as most of the ppl here.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Right. That's why we're looking for help from anyone who has video editing experience and is willing to make an intro. As it doesn't feel right to us to use the old one now.
I mean, I know people in that field of expertise but I don't think they'd be able to so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:59 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
I mean, I know people in that field of expertise but I don't think they'd be able to so quickly.
It's not something we need quickly. We just meant, rather than putting our 2014 video in the cards, we figured you guys would want to see a newer one but we don't know anyone who can make one so we were coming to you guys in case you do. It can wait. Just really a way for you guys to help out and such.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 pm

FUCKING ON IT!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Bang wrote:
FUCKING ON IT!
hug
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Bang wrote:
FUCKING ON IT!
Machine Gun is fucking on it. Too sweeting you through the monitor.
Back to top Go down
Magnesiac
New Talent
Magnesiac

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:20 pm

I'll throw my name in the hat just in case the usual guys you have don't come through.

*Links to previous show openings*

Another note is that since I haven't been here that long, I would need a run down of historic moments in XWL history so that I could portay the league better.

But yeah use me as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help   Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being That It's A New Year: We Need Your Help
Page 1 of 1