Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWE '13 Thread

Go down 
+15
TheKrzyOne
Nitro
battyquill
Austin
MicksterG951
Shug
Jonguin
sdogg50c
P.R Son
Sable
Sam
Bang
Kyle
TheFilthParade
Zander
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:14 am

First topic message reminder :

We hyped now.

WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 1iDYs
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 WbAyL
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Fmylu
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 P8CeX
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Bt13z
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 YZr3u
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 TvYYy
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 6f7gU
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Y0Aoh

Last edited by Adam on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

If that list is correct, I'd be happy with it. No doubt there'll be DLC and a ton of awesome CAWs again too.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:26 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/29/igns-exclusive-debut-of-wwe-13
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

That list better not be correct because there is a severely lacking Curt Hawkins.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:55 am

I <3 Ash wrote:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/29/igns-exclusive-debut-of-wwe-13
That article is DEFINITELY making me pre-order this game. Officially can't wait for October.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:22 am

sdogg50c wrote:

SUPERSTARS (38)
Brodus Clay
Epico
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Primo

ATTITUDE ERA (32)
Billy Gunn
Dude Love
Godfather
X-Pac

Prayers answered...

Last edited by Oreo on Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chocolate.)
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:16 am

Shuggz wrote:
That list better not be correct because there is a severely lacking Curt Hawkins.

No Drew McIntyre either, he's awesome in game but still we get Jinder Mahal and Kevin Nash:(

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:24 am

Quote :
These actions, which range from literally breaking the ring with super heavyweights to bulldozing a rival through the ring barrier to catching a finisher in mid-air, can only be enabled by certain wrestlers in specific locations and instances. Much like the appearance of a ‘Finisher’ icon, an ‘OMG!!’ logo will appear above a character’s head when they are capable of executing these devastating maneuvers, which can quickly change the tide of a match - or even end it. The developers are also in the process of creating specialized visual and audio methods of presenting these moments, ensuring they feel as significant in the game as they do on television.

Alongside selecting arenas, characters and the number of finishing moves available at the start of a match (a new option, which can range from 0 to Infinite), players will be able to adjust a setting called ‘Match Experience’. Three settings - “Quick”, “Normal” and “Epic” - will affect the overall pacing of a fight, independent of AI difficulty. Factors such as momentum, damage, enemy aggressiveness and even kick out and reversal rates will be affected. The difference can be staggering. Quick matches feel lightning quick compared to epic ones, where superstars seem to have limitless stamina - and health. Best of all, this concept will make its way into the single player campaign as well.

Those two paragraphs are the ones that interest me the most, if you could do the quick, normal, epic thing online that would be amazing, even if it did just mea it was easier to kick out and finishers took ages to get.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:59 am

Dayman wrote:
Quote :
These actions, which range from literally breaking the ring with super heavyweights to bulldozing a rival through the ring barrier to catching a finisher in mid-air, can only be enabled by certain wrestlers in specific locations and instances. Much like the appearance of a ‘Finisher’ icon, an ‘OMG!!’ logo will appear above a character’s head when they are capable of executing these devastating maneuvers, which can quickly change the tide of a match - or even end it. The developers are also in the process of creating specialized visual and audio methods of presenting these moments, ensuring they feel as significant in the game as they do on television.

Alongside selecting arenas, characters and the number of finishing moves available at the start of a match (a new option, which can range from 0 to Infinite), players will be able to adjust a setting called ‘Match Experience’. Three settings - “Quick”, “Normal” and “Epic” - will affect the overall pacing of a fight, independent of AI difficulty. Factors such as momentum, damage, enemy aggressiveness and even kick out and reversal rates will be affected. The difference can be staggering. Quick matches feel lightning quick compared to epic ones, where superstars seem to have limitless stamina - and health. Best of all, this concept will make its way into the single player campaign as well.

Those two paragraphs are the ones that interest me the most, if you could do the quick, normal, epic thing online that would be amazing, even if it did just mea it was easier to kick out and finishers took ages to get.
I don't think the quick, normal, epic thing will work online. Considering it's supposed to be strictly for AI. As far as the kickout thing though I see that working online due to the fact that it factors in the move and move damage this time around. Which is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Sean Waltman (X-Pac) posted the following on his twitter today/yesterday:

WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 2w6dyxc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Oreo wrote:

Yay?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm

LastChancery wrote:
Oreo wrote:

Yay?

Yay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 pm

I found a possible DLC list on caws.ws. The topic has since been removed.

The guy who posted it is apparently the same guy that broke the news last year that JR, Lawler, and Cole were DLC before they were announced.

DLC1: Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Ryback, Tensai, Darren Young, Titus ONeil
DLC2: Farooq, Bradshaw, Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Sexay, Val Venis
DLC3: AJ, Tamina Snuka, Natalya, Aksana, Maxine, Mae Young
DLC4: Drew McIntyre, William Regal, Tyson Kidd, Ezekiel Jackson, Alex Riley, Evan Bourne
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:25 pm

LastChancery wrote:

The guy who posted it is apparently the same guy that broke the news last year that JR, Lawler, and Cole were DLC before they were announced.

DLC4: Drew McIntyre, William Regal, Tyson Kidd, Ezekiel Jackson, Alex Riley, Evan Bourne

So if this was true, they put Aksana in over Kaitlyn? okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Austin wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

As sad as it is, Aksana has the better role on WWE television right now so it wouldn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 pm

LastChancery wrote:
Austin wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

As sad as it is, Aksana has the better role on WWE television right now so it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, just kinda is odd to me because I expected her to be like a manager only person if she was in considering she has only had one match. Kinda seems like a waste of a spot (not like this game has wasted quite a few spots) to me if this was real. But on a positive note if this list is true...

Fuck yeah Young and O'Neil
WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 W0jmZ
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 pm

LastChancery wrote:

I could deal with that. It's got tons of current people that should be in and some legends I'd love to see. The only iffy thing for me would be Aksana. I'd take her out and put in Kaitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Fn wrote:
LastChancery wrote:

I could deal with that. It's got tons of current people that should be in and some legends I'd love to see. The only iffy thing for me would be Aksana. I'd take her out and put in Kaitlyn.

And you'd think Rosa would be in for Maxine, heh, who am I kidding.. Razz But I am with you for the Kaitlyn>Aksana thing, unless Kaitlyn is in the actual divas roster, being as apparently Natalya isn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Oh look...

WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 421516_10150921600098355_1297542953_n
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:03 pm

I saw this on a news site and under the headline it had:

"Convicted rapist available as pre-order bonus."

dbag Tisa

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Dibs on Mike Tyson
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:10 pm

I'll sell my Tyson code on ebay tbh.

What a shitty preorder bonus...
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:04 pm

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/259195/wwe-13-austin-316-collectors-edition-to-feature-stone-cold-steve-austin

Quote :

WHAT!?

Since the formal announcement of WWE ’13 back in May, we here at WWE Games have been inundated with questions about a special collector’s edition for the upcoming release. Well, the wait is over and we can finally reveal the “Austin 3:16” Collector’s Edition, featuring the legendary WWE Hall of Famer, the Texas Rattlesnake his own **** self, Stone Cold Steve Austin. HELL YEAH.

Here in beautiful, scenic North America, the “Austin 3:16” Collector’s Edition is available for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 exclusively from the THQ Store and WWE Shop – while supplies last, natch. The package contains a beer-truckload of goodies, but perhaps most importantly, it will also give you access to an exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game attire, including – because you demanded it – not one, but two, count ‘em TWO knee braces.

Dig the complete contents of the “Austin 3:16” Collector’s Edition below:

Exclusive foil packaging featuring embossed Stone Cold Steve Austin skull
Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Stone Cold Steve Austin
Exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game attire: Red skull t-shirt (circa 2001)
Exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game ATV ring entrance
Disc from Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time
Copy of WWE ’13 videogame
Access to WWE Hall of Famer and WWE ’13 global pre-order offer Mike Tyson playable character

WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 ATV

WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 ShirtFront

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 pm

As much as I like Austin, I think I'll pass on that as I prefer the Punk cover.

And I'm calling BS on the personally signed card thing, it'll just be a print like with the Bret edition for SVR 2011.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE '13 Thread   WWE '13 Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE '13 Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next