Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWE '12 Thread

Go down 
+12
TheKrzyOne
Jiggas
Austin
Shug
Bronzeh
ThatStrange1
P.R Son
Kyle
Bang
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:50 pm

WWE '12 Thread Tba-wwe-12-20110530093451509

Article-
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171529p1.html

Screenshots-
http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/109/109900/imgs_1.html

WWE '12 will be available in North America on Nov. 22, 2011, and in the U.K. on Nov. 25, 2011.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Interview with a developer as well Razz

http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/blog-post/wwe-12-developer-qa-bigger-badder-better
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Yay generic "sport" game title.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Penguin wrote:

Actually if it was generic it would be EA Sports WWE 12 or WWE 2K12
Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm

BANG wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Actually if it was generic it would be EA Sports WWE 12 or WWE 2K12

Except Madden is called Madden, not EA Sports Madden '12.

I'm fine with WWE '12, easier to say.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:37 pm

tbh WWE '12 sounds pretty epic and i can't wait to see what more info they release next tuseday Razz

ps: 3000th post FTW mischief
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:09 pm

WWE '12 Thread Videogame

FN, David, Gaz, sort it out?

Although I will need to change that logo first. SIGH.
Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm all for the name change, but that boxart is ugly if it's real.

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:18 pm

BANG wrote:
WWE '12 Thread Videogame

FN, David, Gaz, sort it out?

Although I will need to change that logo first. SIGH.
I like it, except I'm not so sure about even using the new logo. Since, it's gonna change every year due to "'12, 13 etc" So, maybe mess around with it a bit to signify that it's for the WWE games but, not have to deal with making a new one each time I guess. If that's too much work let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:29 pm

I just want the text to match the ones we currently have if we do use that though too. I like how everything blends together so a different font could kind of throw it off. A small thing yeah but an issue none the less because the way the board graphics currently look are just awesome and I think everyone agrees with that.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Dave wrote:
I just want the text to match the ones we currently have if we do use that though too. I like how everything blends together so a different font could kind of throw it off. A small thing yeah but an issue none the less because the way the board graphics currently look are just awesome and I think everyone agrees with that.

Yeah, that was my only other issue. Is I noticed "Video Game Discussion" didn't match with like "General Discussion" etc but other than that all we need is a psd of the W'12 logo and it's good to go.
Back to top Go down
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 am

I can't honestly care less what they're calling it, they can call it Jack The Bronze Unicorn: Fight For The Gold, as long as they improve the gameplay and give me a moveset list 3 times bigger then the one in SvR'11 because that was one of my biggest complaints about 2011.

I like what I heard so far though. The submission system being back to the tug of war button mash makes me happy. I know it won't make everyone happy though, that sucks but hey, not every change is good for everyone. The "Day of Reckoning" like interactivity seems cool. Also, I think we actually get to use a lot more standing grapples this time, thank god. Everything so far has been a plus for me. Now we just wait 7 months to find something wrong with it. mischief

I must say though,the cover is defiantly lacking. I don't think it looks ugly per-say, just because Orton's there, but it just looks...so average. I'm sure they can do better.
Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 am

ThatStrange1 wrote:
I can't honestly care less what they're calling it, they can call it Jack The Bronze Unicorn: Fight For The Gold, as long as they improve the gameplay and give me a moveset list 3 times bigger then the one in SvR'11 because that was one of my biggest complaints about 2011.

I like what I heard so far though. The submission system being back to the tug of war button mash makes me happy. I know it won't make everyone happy though, that sucks but hey, not every change is good for everyone. The "Day of Reckoning" like interactivity seems cool. Also, I think we actually get to use a lot more standing grapples this time, thank god. Everything so far has been a plus for me. Now we just wait 7 months to find something wrong with it. mischief

I must say though,the cover is defiantly lacking. I don't think it looks ugly per-say, just because Orton's there, but it just looks...so average. I'm sure they can do better.

Jack The Bronze Unicorn: Fight For The Gold > WW '12
Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:31 am

I don't mind the boxart, not like it matters.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:33 am

Ricardo Rodriquez.
Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 am

I don't like the name, doesn't sound good to be honest, but hey, it doesn't really matter that much. It's kinda lame how this so-called "new" submission system is just re-used from SvR 07 and before that. Predator system sounds pretty good in terms of realism. They need to slow down the gameplay a little bit but. Maybe allow pacing around the ring like guys in real life do at the start of a match and when the other guy is down.

But, to be honest, this is all early days. We'll know more at E3.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:30 pm

I have to admit, I'm really amped up for this game. Not so much excited quite yet but, definitely intrigued. As someone who's played these games since they started, I've seen a lot of different things in this series. First things first, while I don't like the cover, it's not too bad. As odd as the name is now, the only thing I don't like is the '12. I would prefer it be 2012.

As far as the actual game goes, gameplay wise I'm really, really looking forward to this. The fact that they hid the new animation technology for two years, while working on the current game says a lot. Interrupting moves could be interesting.

From what I heard, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Apparently, Marcus Stephenson, is gonna reveal more info concerning gameplay sometime today. Whether it's a video or whatever, Im definitely intrigured. If you are too, check out The forum at IGN.com for more info.

Posting from PS3 FTW dance mischief
Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Fn wrote:
I have to admit, I'm really amped up for this game. Not so much excited quite yet but, definitely intrigued. As someone who's played these games since they started, I've seen a lot of different things in this series. First things first, while I don't like the cover, it's not too bad. As odd as the name is now, the only thing I don't like is the '12. I would prefer it be 2012.

As far as the actual game goes, gameplay wise I'm really, really looking forward to this. The fact that they hid the new animation technology for two years, while working on the current game says a lot. Interrupting moves could be interesting.

From what I heard, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Apparently, Marcus Stephenson, is gonna reveal more info concerning gameplay sometime today. Whether it's a video or whatever, Im definitely intrigured. If you are too, check out The forum at IGN.com for more info.

Posting from PS3 FTW dance mischief

You know, they've released a trailer on Playstation Store. mischief
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 pm

OtherCrib08 wrote:

You know, they've released a trailer on Playstation Store. mischief

gr8

Mvp's Numbahhh!!!

This post is now...

WWE '12 Thread Wgghj
Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm

WWE '12 Thread JDUqz
Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:42 pm

I haven't read any info because I'm too lazy, but I'm hoping for an All Stars style reversal system where you can reverse reversals.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

I think they said something about doing that, along with being able to interrupt grapples with strikes, but what I'd like is being able to interrupt them with grapples, maybe hitting a chop block on someone going for a slam causing a big collapse, that'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Bronzeh. wrote:
I think they said something about doing that, along with being able to interrupt grapples with strikes, but what I'd like is being able to interrupt them with grapples, maybe hitting a chop block on someone going for a slam causing a big collapse, that'd be cool.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 am

Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Looking good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE '12 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE '12 Thread   WWE '12 Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE '12 Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next