Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

I think the thread goes here?

Go down 
+3
Ash
Kyle
ThatStrange1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

I think the thread goes here? Empty
PostSubject: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:32 pm

So I honestly have no clue where I should post this but meh, I guess here is fine.

I'll try to make this short and less dramatic as possible.

-ahem-

I'm pretty much spent up on leagues as of late. I don't know how else to put it but that. I hate to use such generic and bland excuses people my age use like school, but that's something I can't get around.

School has become an awful little subject with me and sadly has caused me tons of fucking grief. Without getting into much detail, I'm having to make up classes I never got a chance to take due to my three years only of high school (instead of the traditional four years) and I must take night school like, this year. Again, don't want to get into much detail but down here in Florida, night school is being cut for many public schools and sadly, my school is being affected. That said, I have to take the last set of night school classes they're offering and take at least Geometry. Since I'm only taking the last 2 months of it (it's usually 4-6 months), I have to really buckle down and try my best. Along with all my other classes with final exams, FCAT, "float-or-sink" final projects that if I don't complete, will have me fail the class, it's all becoming too much for someone like me with a history of severe anxiety attacks to handle. I'm pathetic, what else can I say? lol

Next, leagues in general are just not very interesting to me anymore. Though I blame my complete focus and stress from school on that one. Every time a match isn't done and I'm in it, it feels like my fault and I usually end up feeling extremely guilty about it. Then I do promos at late hours of night that feel like murder on me the next day in school. I can't do it in day time because sadly, my body is use to sleeping the second I get home. I'm trying to man the fuck up and fix this shit but right now, it's not working. Sometimes I question if my promos are worth the time and effort I put into them. Though I have received very very kind words by Vice, David and Adam on frequent occasions and I appreciate it very much.

So with that, I think it's just better if I leave XWL and attempt to come back at a later time. I won't say when it will be, because I suffer from being bipolar on this subject and it may even be next week (I'll try my best to make sure it's not though lol), it could be when school ends this year, which is the most likely. It could be never even, considering last time I took a break from a league, I didn't came back as some may remember, lol. Whatever the case, I just want to say I love you guys here in XWL and all but it's time I take a break. I want to apologize to Ash, Red and Adam, whom of which I was recently building a feud with. I'm very sorry guys, but it's probably better that right now, I'm not part of any feud with anyone and end up stinking it up.

...OH YEAH, and because I know how leagues and the users work very well by now, NJ (just kidding), yes, I will be dropping Daniel Bryan, Chuck Taylor and Mickie James as of now for anyone to pick up. I don't believe in holding on to characters is really the right thing to do when you don't know how long you'll be gone. I also think it's best that if I do come back from a long break, I get a fresh, clean start. Whether it's with the same characters, we'll see.

(that wasn't very short, sorry ) palm
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Damn man, it really sucks to see you go bro. However, I completely understand. An education is more important than a video game bro. I mean, don't get me wrong I love XWL managing and being on the roster. Hell, I even got a 360 just to actually become a part of it. However, I can completely understand where you're coming from. Rather than drawing this out and instead of saying goodbye, I'll just say see you later friend and hope we'll see each other in the future. We'll always have Msn man. It's a shame you and I didn't get to feud that often. But hey, at least you had fun right. IF you ever get the time to come back, then you're more than welcome. However, if not, that's cool too. Just, don't forget to occasionally stop in and say hey and all that good stuff.

cartman sad

hug

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Sad man that sucks but education is a lot more important so its ok Smile im kind of in the same position with a lot of education and exams coming up so im having a hard time trying to manage my time as well so i know how you feel but man dont worry about the feud i mean school is way more important and we dont want you working yourself till early hours of the morning to write promos (which are really good btw Razz ) to affect your studies, but hope to see you back whenever man and good luck in your education Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 am

It's a shame you have to take a break, dude. But I understand why, even I'll have to take a 3 week break in May just until I finish my exams. You don't need to worry about the feud, it's all good. Just come back when you're ready and good luck in your exams.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 am

It sucks you have to leave, but at end of the day your exams and school stuff is allot more important. I hope you come back soon enough though, We will miss you in XWL. hug

Good luck with all your exams.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Education? More important? XWL? You dun lost your mind fool.

I'll miss you (again) Julio, but McCool's shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:04 pm

"...OH YEAH, and because I know how leagues and the users work very well by now, NJ (just kidding)"

Bitch please, I can't switch for 6 more months. mischief

Still love ya, bro. Good luck on your exams, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 am

never really talked to you much man but I will miss your promos and seeing you around the thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:19 pm

NOOOOOOOO Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I appreciate it very much. So, basically, like my break in the "other" league, I will still be around in the site every now and again to post in the forum just to remind you I'm alive and will be on MSN when you need me for anything.

I would like to state this. Despite being busy a lot, anytime I'm on MSN and you need to talk to anyone for any reason, be it a personal reason or you just actually need to ask me something for whatever, just give me a holler and I'll be more then happy to sit down and talk..or type. Either, or.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:28 pm

I deon't really talk to you like, ever. But I'll miss reading your promos and that=[
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:53 am

Hey man i have chance to talk to u whilst i been here but i use to talk to u in the "other" league and always us to enjoy your promos and when i come here i saw some great promos, i mean i actually felt that u was one of the few people who i actually learnt from to do promos from,there was Adam and Red and you back then. So good luck with ur education man keep on trucking and see you so on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think the thread goes here?   I think the thread goes here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think the thread goes here?
Page 1 of 1