Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Favourite Royal Rumble?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Favourite Royal Rumble? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Royal Rumble?   Favourite Royal Rumble? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:45 am

Since the Royal Rumble is tonight I thought I'd ask you all your favourite Royal Rumble Show.

Favourite Royal Rumble? Royal_Rumble_2001

Royal Rumble 2001 is hands down my favourite, it had a solid card from top to bottom featuring such matches as Benoit vs Jericho in a ladder match and Triple H vs Kurt Angle. It was followed up by a fantastic Rumble match.

Last edited by Adam on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Royal Rumble?   Favourite Royal Rumble? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:05 am

Mines is 2001 as well, I watched that match with five of my friends (four of who still watch rumbles with me to this day) And my favorite was Austin while all of theirs was The Rock or HHH, so when Austin both outlasted The Rock and got involved with The Game and in the end came out on top, bloody, beaten and going to Wrestlemania I was easily the happiest kid in the world, dishing out stunners to my friends and dad left right and center.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Royal Rumble?   Favourite Royal Rumble? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 am

Favourite Royal Rumble? Royal_Rumble_2000

I was there of course because I'm such a New York asshole. That is pretty much why it's my favorite. There were some good matches too. The Hardy Boyz versus The Dudley Boyz in a tables match. Tazz making his WWF debut and making Kurt Angle tap like a bitch. Foley and Triple H beating the shit out of each other in the Street Fight. And of course The Rock winning the Rumble. Awesome time, my first live PPV.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Royal Rumble?   Favourite Royal Rumble? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 am

mines either 2001 because it was just a great PPV or 2005 because Batista won it
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Royal Rumble?   Favourite Royal Rumble? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:56 am

2000, 2001 or 2002.

2000 and 2001 were great PPVs as a whole which has already been mentioned, and I really liked the Too Cool bit in the 2000 Rumble match. But I like 2002 for all of the returns like Ric Flairs in ring return and in the actual match Mr Perfect and Goldust, oh and Triple H's in ring return and he won the thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Royal Rumble?   Favourite Royal Rumble? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Royal Rumble?
Page 1 of 1