Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Royal Rumble Spoilers

Go down 
+6
Zander
P.R Son
Austin
TheFilthParade
#NOTSEME
Jonguin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Royal Rumble Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:50 pm

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

limes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Royal Rumble Spoilers 1327894559932s
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:56 pm

This is bull shit. Lol The one person that I really don't enjoy watching won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Was pissed Jericho didn't end up winning.... Wouldn't have minded if say Jericho didn't win because Kane or Wade or someone else won but Jericho not winning & Sheamus winning ftl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:13 pm

im glad jericho didnt wiwoulda been throwing him in title picture 2 quick

sheamus has arrived haha i like him better as heel but hes a talented guy 4 sho lol limes
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 pm

I wanted Jericho to win but he doesn't need it... He can go onto WM into a huge match without winning the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Didn't like results at all.... Don't care for Sheamus and I think it would've been a lot better with Jericho winning
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:46 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
I wanted Jericho to win but he doesn't need it... He can go onto WM into a huge match without winning the Rumble.

And despite what others think I really enjoyed this years rumble. It had surprises, it had unique spots like the Cobra Vs Socko, and Kofi's handstand to avoid elimination. And I think everyone marked when Kharma came out, I don't think anyone saw that coming. Wanted Jericho to win, but they put on a hell of a final two and the ending was sick.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 pm

I really enjoyed the match just wouldve rather a Barrett win than Sheamus if Jericho wasn't going over ya know? I don't find Sheamus interesting. I can't sit and watch a match of his for very long. And where he hasn't done anything recently it felt anti-climactic.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Jericho puts over another deserving person while still looking strong himself, he'll go into Mania strong and win or lose he'll leave the same, the guy is above needing Rumble wins, he'll do fine. Glad Sheamus won, I get 50 quid :tna:
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 am

it was a great match regardless of who won it

personal highlights:
ricardoa rodrigez
mr socko vs cobra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 am

sock vs cobra was cool

my favs were ROAD DOGG JESSIE JAMES

AND KHARMA....cool to see khali 2 even tho hes so stiff and un entertaining especially as champion
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 am

I haven't seen it yet. Not really bothered Jericho or whoever didn't win I just don't like Sheamus as a face.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:48 am

Haters gonna hate, I really liked it. Enjoyed the PPV and actual Rumble match. Jericho would've been cool to win but he doesn't need it, plus he'll obviously go to WM anyway, quite happy Sheamus won. He's a good wrestler, has solid matches, granted he's better as a heel. Plus maybe we'll finally see Sheamus/Bryan which never made the aired card last year
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

I enjoyed the Rumble PPV in whole. The Punk vs Ziggler match was good, I thought the cage match was good, and I thought the Cena/Kane was pretty good.
The rumble match was good but I thought they wasted spots, I mean Cole was pointless, King aswell, I was fine with Booker entering and Hacksaw WTF!! I never liked him back in the day let alone now. But the end was good, wanted Jericho to win but it was a great ending making both look strong n I was happily surprised when Sheamus won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:42 pm

#SEME wrote:
I really enjoyed the match just wouldve rather a Barrett win than Sheamus if Jericho wasn't going over ya know? I don't find Sheamus interesting. I can't sit and watch a match of his for very long. And where he hasn't done anything recently it felt anti-climactic.

^^^^^^^^^^^ my thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Spoilers   Royal Rumble Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble Spoilers
Page 1 of 1