Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

What's your favourite promo you've done?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What's your favourite promo you've done? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite promo you've done?   What's your favourite promo you've done? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Thought this would be a fun thread, here's mine.

What's your favourite promo you've done? H0xvg

*Daniel Bryan is shown entering the arena, pulling along his suitcase. He is greeted for a few people and puts on a smile and greets them back, Matt Striker walks up to Bryan and stops him.*

[Matt Striker] Daniel Bryan! Please, could I have a word. What are your thoughts on your loss to Desmond Wolfe last week?

[Daniel Bryan] Nah Matt, not right now.

*Daniel sighs and continues to walk as Matt is left standing there, he turns into a locker room and puts his bag down. He sits down and puts his hands on his head, but he looks up as a hand is seen extended infront of him. He shakes the hand and smiles as the camera shows Mick Foley, who then sits down beside him.*

[Mick Foley] What's the matter? You look as if someone died, nothing has died here recently other than Booker T's XWL Career.. Hi-Oh!

*There's an awkward silence.*

[Mick Foley] Look man, I can tell you're down in the dumps. I'm not just your boss, you can talk to me about anything. What's up?

*Mick sits there and listens intently as Daniel speaks.*

[Daniel Bryan] Ever since I came back to XWL the week before Digital Decision, I've had a strong urge to prove myself to this new fanbase. But most of all I wanted to prove myself to you, because you're the general manager that gave me a shot. Who took me on board for BreakDown and wanted to give me the exposure I thought I deserved. But what have I done? I mean, what the hell is wrong with me? I came out of BreakDown the week before Digital Decision feeling so confident in myself, I wasn't voted in but I continued on. Then I beat BROCK LESNAR which was huge for me and my career. But for some reason in the past two weeks I haven't even came close to winning and something's just not right. Even since I first signed on the dotted line to an XWL Contract, I haven't made the impact that I've thrived to. Because this is all I've got, Mick. I've sacrificed a lot of things to get here and you're one man who will agree with me. And when I get to a point in my career when I can't perform as good as I can I let myself down, I let everyone I know down and I let my fans down.

[Daniel Bryan] And then last week, last week I lost to Desmond Wolfe. A man who I have beaten many times before, and you know how well I did? I did flat out terrible, and like a sucker I stood there after the match and extended my hand for a hand shake. Wolfe then laughed at me and left me hanging, but the thing is, I smiled. And do you wanna know why I smiled? Because I finally realised what was wrong, I'm just the small guy with a cheap haircut. Who WAS a big fish in the small pond that is the independant leagues in wrestling, and I came to the cold hard realisation that I'm not that guy anymore. That guy seems to be long gone and I just don't know what to do. I feel like I'm getting lost in the shuffle of the BreakDown roster, I don't exactly stand out. I'm not the most charismatic guy out there, and especially-

*Foley then stops Daniel mid sentence.*

[Mick Foley] Wait wait wait, let me stop you right there Daniel. You know why I was the one who signed you to a BreakDown contract, and not Vickie Guerrero? Because I saw something in you that I rarely see, and that's me. And no, that isn't an insult, I'm not saying that you're going to look like a homeless nut in a few years time. It's because you have the heart and dedication to belong here, we're a lot more alike than you may think. There was many times early in my career where I was pushed around, people told me that I didn't belong. And do you wanna know WHY they told me? Because I let them, there was a time in my life when I just said “NO MORE!” I didn't let people bully me anymore, I took the ball and I ran with it. And I know you're down on yourself right now but look at me in the eyes as I tell you this, you carry yourself like none of the other “superstars” here, you're a wrestler through and through. That's why I like you, that's why you have my respect. You carry yourself with honour and dignity and respect towards this business. You need to believe in yourself.

[Mick Foley] I've seen you before you signed to XWL, you had a fire lit under you and it made you stand out in the independants. You say you've gotten lost in the shuffle in the XWL roster, that happens to many people and it always does. But you have the ability to get to that next level and break through the glass ceiling.. Now tonight you have a match with D'Angelo Dinero, I know he's talented but you know what I want you to do? You need to do this for me, go out there and do what you do best.. Wrestle. You need to stop worrying about being the best BreakDown Superstar, you need to focus on being the best BreakDown Wrestler. Because I know that's what you're capable of! You need to go out there with your chin up and be proud of yourself and look forward to your bright career in XWL, now let me ask you one question my friend. Can you do that?

*Daniel Bryan looks up to Mick Foley with a huge smile on his face.*

[Daniel Bryan] Yes Mick.. Yes I can.

*Daniel gets up and leaves, Mick Foley is still sitting down.*

[Mick Foley] That was such a Hallmark moment.. Right here in Springfield, Illinois!!

*Foley gives a thumbs up in classic fashion as the fans cheer loudly, he laughs then gets up out of his seat and leaves. We head to a “Dashing” Cody Rhodes Grooming Tip.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite promo you've done?   What's your favourite promo you've done? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Had a blast writing this and it was my first promo where people actually gave me great feedback on msn and in the thread.

XWL comes back from commercial and cuts straight to the interview area

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-2

Coach: Ladies and gentlemen i am joined here at this time by one of the four men who could leave breakdown tonight, WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPI.......

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-3

The Rock: WOWOWOWOWOAH, Coach! The Rock and you? we're buddies right? so do you mind explaining to The Rock, why in the name of god you are being so formal? god Coach, The Rock missed you man, the only other interviewers they have around here are creepy ass 2 dollar haircut hermaphradites like Josh Mathews! So Coach, tell The Rock, did you enjoy Sadistic conquest?

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-9

Coach: Well actually Rock yeah! i loved it! so many great moments and matchups, like when Fn returned! or when Wade Barrett beat Ted Dibiase in that brutal hell in a cell match! or, or when Chris Jericho defeated Sheamus for The World Heavyweight Championship!!!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-7

The Rock: Wait a minute Coach. Didn't you watch The Rocks match? Didn't you watch the great one deliver not one! not two! but three Rock Bottoms and beat Alberto Del Rio!

Coach: Well.....Rock......about that, when your match was on....i was..err...kinda busy

The Rock:......Oh, OH, OH! The Rock gets you! The Rock feels you, ok Coach, are you gonna tell the people who the lucky lady was? you were with a lady friend weren't you? Coach nods in agreement with a sly smile on his face, OH so The Rock was correct! was it....the lovely Trish stratus?

The crowd goes crazy at the mention of Trish's name

The Rock: Or maybe? it was the oh so beautiful yet deadly.....Maryse?

A distinct wave of boo's fill the arena the Second The Rock says her name

The Rock: NO NO NO NO NO! Wait a damn minute now Coach! Last night, Sadistic Conquest, The Rock had finished whooping Del Rios ass and on his way back to the locker room he heard some very distinct noises coming from the office of.........Vickie Guerrero?!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-8

Coach: Oh my god Rock?! could you really hear us from outside in the hall!

The Rock:................WHAT.... IN THE BLUE HELL........ THE ROCK WAS KIDDING!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-10

Coach: What? what is it Rock? She's a very beautiful woman and we had a great time last night!

The Rock:......God your killing me Coach, stop before The Rock is sick! Please!

Coach:I don't understand your problem Rock! she invited me round to her office and from there on out The Coach worked his charm and she turned to putty in my hands

The Rock: No Coach, it wasn't your charm, she already feels like putty!

Coach: HEY! Watch your mouth when talking about my woman like that!

The Rock: Ok ok ok, The Rock is just messing around, having a little fun, infact Coach you could say The Rock is interested, he's interested in seeing some of this Coach charm!

Coach: Oh no i.........

The Rock: Do you People wanna see how The Coach charms the ladies!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-14

A resounding roar of approval from the XWL crowd gives The Rock his answer

The Rock: There you have it Coach! The Rock wants to see it! The People want to see it! Will you show us how Jonathon Coachmans date with Vickie Guerrero went?

Coach:.....Well i guess...i could show you a little.....

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-15

The Rock: FANTASTIC! Ok Coach first show The People how you walked into her office

Coach begins to do a silly looking cool guy walk, almost swaggering in from the side

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-16

The Rock:Oh The Rock see's why she wanted a piece of Coach already! damn dude, you are as smooth as a babys buttocks! So tell The People Coach? what was Vickies reaction?

Coach: Well....eh....she was already leaning over her desk like this.....

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-20

Coach: And.......Errmmm......she told me to grab her ass.......

The Rock: YEAH! Coach! You are getting some action with the chickas! Show The Rock how you grabbed that booty!

Coach moves his hands in and out several times before settling on what felt was right

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-17

The Rock:DAMN! That is one big beeeehind! so now Coach, what did you two crazy kids get up to next?

Coach: Well next! I decided to take control and i started to spank Vickie! The chicks love that, like this!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-21

The Rock: Woo, You go Coach! you got the moves man!

Coach: You like that? well after that it got real good! She started to take my pants dow.......

The Rock shoves Coach off screen

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-24

The Rock: Do you actually think The Rock gives a DAMN about you and Vickie! YOU SICK FREEEEEAAAAK!!!

The Rock: Now that we have that window licking disturbing sum'bitch out of the way lets crack on at whats really important! The Rock has a shot at The World Heavyweight Championship! Here tonight! Fatal four way! Sheamus, the man so white he makes vanilla ice look like 50 cent! Alberto Del Rio, XWL's very own glorified poolboy! Chris Jericho, The Champ! The studel sandwich loving son of a gun we all know and love! and finally we have The Rock! The Great One! The Peoples Champ! and that match will take place live infront of this soldout Belfast crowd!!!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-25

The Rock: So let The Rock run you through whats gonna happen in tonights main event! First the theme of Alberto Del Rio will play! he will drive out into the arena in one of his very expensive cars that he buys to cover up the fact that he was destined to have a tiny strudel all his adult life! he walks down the ramp and climbs in the ring as Ricardo announces his name, They look at each other, then down at the floor, back to each other, down to the floor, you could cut the sexual tension with a spoon when finally, just before all seems lost Ricardo drops down to one knee, hand goes in the pocket, hand comes out the pocket holding the most beautiful ring you ever did see! The very sight of the ring turns Alberto Del Rio into a giddy little schoolgirl, he grabs a mic, screams "CI" to the audience and just before they can make out live on tv infront of millions...

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-29

The Rock: The ceremony is interrupted by the sound of Sheamus's music! he runs down the peoples ramp with tears streaming down his face and crap filling out his trunks, he slides into the ring, this is it, now or never he has to tell Alberto Del Rio exactly how he really feels! Sheamus grabs a mic from the side, but wait, he hesitates, he just can't seem to talk about his feelings, especially in front of his whole country. He needs a little IRISH courage, he goes into his trunks and pulls out a stinking old flask, takes a swig of his appletini and looks back to Del Rio, this is it, the moment he has been waiting for his entire life, he opens his mouth and raises the mic

The Rock takes off his sunglasses and pauses for dramatic effect before putting on his best Irish accent

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-33

The Rock: "Alberto, I have ben waiting my whole life to find someone as gorgeous as you, someone to steal my heart and ride with me into the sunset, i want you! i need you! i mean sure, your not as handsome as that fella The Rock, Your not as rich as him and you sure as hell ain't as powerful as him but everybody on this planet knows, that unlike us two, The Rock loves himself some Pie so he wouldn't be interested in our freaky circus sex"

The Rock drops the accent and continues his story

The Rock: Then, like a confused teenage girl who just got her first period, Del Rio will be left stranded in the middle of the ring, he has two men fighting for his affection, he will have to make a decision that could change his life forever, on one side he could walk away a happy mexican with his life long spooning buddy Ricardo Rodriguez, the two could move into the suburbs and watch desperate housewives boxsets everynight before the go to bed or on the other side, he could take a big risk and choose the smooth talking yet hard hitting wild boy Sheamus, jump on the back of his motorcycle with the wind blowing through his greasy hair and they could travel the road together, two rebels without a cause! Then thats when it will happen, Alberto Del Rio will get a little lightbulb over his head! The best damn idea his little pea sized brain can think of, he steps forward in between his two loves, he raises the mic and suggests his idea

The Rock begins to impersonate Alberto Del Rio in a mocking tone

The Rock: "AY CARUMBA! It's so simple! we will all move in together! We can all move into my shack in Tijuana!"

The Rock drops the impression and carrys on

The Rock: All three men will exchange glances, each one with butterflies in their stomach and that.........funny feeling in their testicles

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-35

The Rock:The three lovers will connect their hands and join together like one big flamboyant transformer and skip back up the people ramp and out of the arena never to be seen again and they will live Happily, Ever, After.

Is this really the end to The Rocks story i hear you all ask? No, that was the pre-story, the opening credits if you will. After alllll that, The Rocks theme will hit and he will burst through the curtain to the sound of the people chating his name, much like right now......

The crowd chant Rocky for a minute before finally settling back down and letting The Rock continue

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-31

The Rock: Once The Rock is in the peoples ring, Chris Jerichos theme will hit and he will make his way down to go ONE on ONE with The Great One, like always we will electrify The Millions and put on the show of a lifetime! Rock Bottoms here! Peoples Elbows there! and when it is all said and done, when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared, The Peoples champ will climb the turnbuckle, New World Championship in hand and bask in the glory of victory!

IFFFFFFFFFFFF YAAAAAAAAAA SMEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-34

WHAT THE ROCK

IS

COOKIN'

What's your favourite promo you've done? Smdwn124-36
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite promo you've done?   What's your favourite promo you've done? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Couldn't find Cena/truth which was probably the funniest promo I did with Zander. I loved this one though which started Cena/Rock :tna: <3 Z.

An image flashes on the titan tron and almost instantly the arena is filled with a mass abundance of boo's for their once hero.....

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw030303-2

[Styles] That's right folks, next up tonight we are going to find out exactly why The Rock turned his back on the people last night at The Monsters Bash after his World Heavyweight Championship match with CM Punk!

[Cole] You know what?! This guy has some nerve!

[Styles] Wait, you actually care that The Rock abandoned the people?

[Cole] The people? I couldn't give a damn about the people! I was referring to when he Rock Bottom'd me in the center of the ring for doing my job!

Redemption then cuts to a hype video for Breakdowns Randy Orton...

[Styles] Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Redemption where we have The Coach standing by backstage to talk to the former peoples champion and hopefully get an insight on his actions....

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw030303-3

Coach knocks rather loudly on the door three times without an answer before finally he gets a response....

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw030303-4

[Coach] Ummm....Rock, Hi, I was wondering if I could have two minutes of your time to discuss what went on last night at the PPV?

[The Rock] Sure Coach, go right ahead, anything for you, you know that! What did you wanna ask The Rock?

[Coach] Well, quite obviously, I and everyone else in this arena is wondering about the shocking turn of events that took place last night?

[The Rock] Yeah, crazy right? Who would have ever thought it, that live, from Las Vegas Nevada, people would actually see something, something that they never thought would happen in this company! ..............Eddie Guerrero actually returned!

[Coach].......Ummm....I.....Actually Rock, I was talking about how you turned your back on your millions of fans, virtually spitting in the face of this company and everything you stood for

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw030303-6

[The Rock] When The Rock did WHAT?! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOAH! That is nothing like what The Rock remembers, The Rock didn't spit in the face of this company, no! The Rock spat, quite literally, in the face of CM Punk! Why? Because he deserved it! As for turning his back on all of the fans, no, you got it all wrong, the fans turned their backs on The Rock! Let me get one thing straight, these people and everyone else, actually believe that The Rock is in the wrong?!

A harsh wave of boo's prove The Rocks question to be correct which pisses him off straight away...

[The Rock] HEY! You don't boo The Rock! You don't boo The Great One! You know what, you know what The Rock is gonna come down there and set this whole thing straight because The Rock is not the bad guy, no, CM Punk is the bad guy, you people are the bad guys!

Another wave off boo's drown The Rock out which gets him really mad, before he starts walking down the corridor and shouting...

[The Rock] You know what, play The Rocks new music! He's on his way!

The Rock continues shouting obscenities down the hallways as sure enough, his theme hits...

After the helicopter crosses the sky and the drum kicks in The Rock walks out from behind the curtain with a rather pissed look on his face, not the usual energetic peoples champion. A massive sea of boo's fills the arena at the sight of him and more t-shirts and merchandise begin to fly towards him, to which he just shrugs off and spits in the direction of the fans...

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw030303-40
What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw030303-41

The Rock begins to get very, very angry as the crowd are relentless with their boo's and Rocky sucks chants, he lifts his mic and begins to speak....

[The Rock] FINALLY! THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK! TO PRO.......

The Crowd go insane again with massive "Peoples Chump" and "Rocky Sucks" jeers....

[The Rock]TO PRO.........

The Crowd are almost boo'ing him out of the arena by this point when finally.....

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw030303-44

[The Rock]TO PROVE TO EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SONS OF BITCHES THAT HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!

The biggest heat of the night reigns down on the great one as he finishes his statement and walks down to the ring before climbing in and beginning to speak again....

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-18

[The Rock] You think The Rock needs your support? The Rock doesn't need your support and more importantly The Rock doesn't want your support, so you can take your support and along with your hopes and your dreams you can roll them up into a little ball and shove them in a bin next to everything else The Rock doesn't give a damn about! The Rock will do just fine without you! It's you who needs The Rock! You think The Rock is gonna go home tonight and cry that little Tommy from Michigan with the broken leg and peoples champion action figure is lying in his hospital bed feeling bad because The Rock is a traitor?! Nah, what The Rock is gonna do, what he's gonna do is, go home tonight, kick off his boots, open a couple of beers and cut himself a big fat slice of Miami's finest pie!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-25

[The Rock] So now is your last warning, you turn your back on The Rock then you turn your back on everything! You turn your back on the right to smell what he is cooking! You turn your back on the right to feel the electricity in the air! You turn your back on singalong with The Rock! So what is it gonna be Utah? What is it going, to be?

The Crowd once again start up chants and boo's aimed at The Rock, then, a mass "CM PUNK" chant starts which completely sends The Rock over the edge...

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-27

[The Rock] CM Punk?! C....M....Punk?! You see that is the exact reason The Rock did what he did, you people are so mentally deficient that you cheered for him during The Rocks match, you rooted for him, you rooted for the man who has done absolutely nothing but cause The Rock mountains of grief for months and months! He spat in the face of honor! He spat in the face of pride! He spat in the face of everything that The Rock stood for! and still, STILL! You people cheered, you got out of your chairs and you chanted for him! "YAAYYYY CM PUNK! HOORAY! I WANNA BE JUST LIKE HIM WHEN I GROW UP! A COWARD! A CHEAT! AND A STRAIGHT EDGE, FUN DODGING, TWO BIT TATTOO'D BITCH!"

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-29

[The Rock] Well you see, now The Rock is done! The Rock is finished! The Rock is wiping his hands of you people! You were never around to help The Rock, you never cared about The Rock! You only gave a damn about him when he held the World Heavyweight Championship! But now that it's round that toothpick waist of CM Punk you move on to him?! HE IS YOUR PEOPLES CHAMPION NOW!? Well you know what? The Rock hopes you do to him exactly what you done to The Rock! You people put The Rock through hell! All the pain! All the suffering! All the blood, all the sweat and all of the tears! But no, The Rock was naive, he thought that it would all be worth it, everything would be fine, as long as you people had a hero!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-20

[The Rock] Little did The Rock know that he meant absolutely nothing to you people, that he was nothing but a spoke in the wheel, a gear in the machine, a placeholder, until the next sorry son of a bitch moved on in and suffered the same fate. Well congratulations CM Punk, you're next in line. And here's the big secret that The Rock wasn't told when he started, these people, these fans? They move on! The go away! But the pain, the suffering, the scars on your body! They are permanent, so you ask yourself this right now, is it worth it?......Don't worry, you won't have to wait for an answer because right here, right now The Rock will tell you that no, no it isn't.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-12

[The Rock] So here is the new game plan, the new plan for The Rock, The Rock is going SOLO! From now on, The Rock is going to look out for one person and one person only and that person is the Jabroni Beating! LALALAOW! Pie Eating! Trailblazing! Eyebrow Raising! Heart stopping! Elbow Dropping! Crystal Clear! Has no fear! Walking tall! Whoop em all! Lock! Stock! Eyebrow cocked! The one, the only, The Great One, THE ROCK!

Another massive wave of boo's rain down on The Rock

[The Rock] Oh, oh no, did The Rock surprise you? Did you people actually think that The Rock would let it all blow over?! Did you people think that The Rock would come out here all rainbows and butterflies and sing songs about how great Utah is? Is that what you people thought was going to happen!?

There is about to be another massive jeer from the crowd but this time The Rock cuts them off...

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-21

[The Rock] IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE THOUGHT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! The only thing that matters! The only man that matters! Is The Rock! So you can pick your disgusting asses out of your chairs and leave right now if you don't like it! Because from now on, Breakdown, Redemption, PPV's, anything with a damn XWL logo! Belongs to The Rock!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-22

Suddenly before Rock has chance to raise the mic to his mouth and speak once again John Cena's theme hits and the crowd goes wild for the leader of the CeNation! John looks concerned as he heads to the ring swiftly.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-20-30-24

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-22-44-47

The Rock begins to pace up and down and Cena walks around to the far side and is handed a mic through the second rope by one of the workers.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-23-25-45

John Cena
Now Rock, I'm probably the last person you was expecting to see out here but as I saw what happened last week at The Monster Bash and what is going on tonight and I feel if nobody else in the back is going to say anything I will stand up and say what I have to say. Now Rock I don't know what has gotten over you but this ...this new Rock is just not right, it's not who you are Rock! You are the leader of Team Bring it, you are the man who when his theme hits every man woman and child are on their feet screaming your name! You’re a living legend around here Rock and I’m proud to say when you were champion I looked up to you. You see because I know these people love me and I love these fans and even though I get a very good reaction whenever I perform the huge fanbase you have Rock is just overwhelming. Now I don’t know if Punk’s go to sleep knocked out one to many brain cells but you need to wake those little dudes up and come back to the old Rock.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-23-27-44

John Cena
Rock every superstar in this business looks up to you, all the people in the developmental territories around the USA or maybe even in different organisations look up to you. Hell even the little children who dream to one day be standing where we are or maybe even main eventing Final Stand look up to you, Rock. Now I don’t know what has gotten into you and I’m not saying this as just another random superstar in the back, I’m trying to tell you this…as a friend. You need to go back to the way you were, you had so much success the way you were and the people loved you! You were a true icon but now…and as much as I hate to say this you’re just a whiney little bitch.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-23-40-46

John Cena
Rock I see you pacing up and down and take it easy man, the last thing I want to do is get involved in a fight with you, don’t take that other thing personally it was just being said to try to get you to come back into the light and back into the old Rock that we all know and love again. Now I have been looking on your twitter and your whole fanbase has blown up, now I know you’re probably not going to listen to anything I’m saying but you need to listen to the people! You went for months and months showing your appreciation for these amazing fans and well now it’s just a shame all of that was for waste. Last night when you were going to shake hands with Punk I actually thought what great sportsmanship you were showing and I was damn proud to have watched one of the greatest matches XWL has ever seen! But well, you ruined that match for me and I’m sure all these thousands of superstars will agree! Now it looks like you’re dying to raise that mic up so go right ahead, just think about what I said and think about the people before you do…

Before The Rock lifts up his mic he takes a look around the arena to see that most of the fans have actually taken in what Cena is saying, now half of the arena are chanting "Let's go Rocky!" while the other half remain firm in their "Rocky Sucks!" Chants....

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-26

[The Rock] So let The Rock get this straight, you people are now chanting his name? Trying to get The Rock to come back to your side? All because Big Birds period stain reminded you of everything The Rock has done for this company! Everything The Rock has done for Team Bring It! and for THE MILLIONS!

[Crowd] AND MILLI

[The Rock] WOAH! EH EH! NO! The Rock has already told you! There will be no more sing along with The Rock! You burned that bridge, it went up in flames when you began to boo The Rock and when you threw The Rocks t-shirts and cups back at him! Those things aren't cheap you know, they are the best of the best! Nothing but the finest materials for The Great Ones products!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-13

[The Rock] But now, now that John Cena has come out here and reminded you all of The Rocks greatness, he is just supposed to forget!? He is just supposed to look the other way and pretend that you people didn't boo him? Pretend that you didn't chant "WOCKY SUCKS!" With tears rolling down all your little miserable faces and piss streaming down your cheap pants! The Rock is supposed to walk on to the back and come out here later on tonight with a smile on his face to team up with this, this joke of a wrestler, this joke of a man!? You see what you said John was all true! The Rock DID have a huge fan base, it was unbelievable and you know what, The Rock loved each and every last one of em like they were his children! He done everything in his power to keep them happy but no, that wasn't good enough for them, for these greedy, blood sucking bastards, no! They wanted more and more!

[The Rock] Also let The Rock tell you something else, you said you looked up to The Rock? You want to one day be in that position that The Rock was in? The Old Rock? The Rock was your icon! But all it took, ALL IT TOOK! Was for The Rock to Rock Bottom CM Punk and just like that, JUST LIKE THAT! You no longer care for The Rock? For everything The Rock has done? You stand there, you stand there and you call The Rock a whiny little bitch?! How dare you, The Rock should come over there and slap the lips right off your face! You are no different than any of those people! You think you're the good guy, you tell these people you are the good guy, yeah, woo, hustle, loyalty, respect, well you can take your hustle, loyalty and respect and you can run along back down sesame street with them, back to fantasy land where the good always win and the bad always die! Because back here in the real world with all the sane people? The Rock is going to continue to demolish everything that stands in his way, the only difference is that now, now he is going to do it by himself! And no amount of happy go lucky two bit big red bitches are going to change that!

Cena pauses for a moment and smirks laughing to himself and Rocks joke.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-23-30-45

John Cena
Big birds period hey? That’s a new one…Now this is exactly why the people love you! They like these cheesy catchphrases and they like the random sayings and they like the electricity only one man can bring to this ring! Now Rock, I see where you’re coming from you feel alone now, that one act which you brought upon yourself caused all of this Rock. These people loved you and after the match with Punk they still loved you but you let all the emotions get to you and I mean speaking of periods you ain’t one to talk Rocky boy, because you’re emotions changed and now you’re angry and hating all these people coming out here and talking trash like probably over half the superstars in the back do anyway! We don’t need another Rock and even when I said what I said first you got more of a cheer than I’ve seen anyone give that Zack Ryder dude, no offence intended Zack if you’re watching just mearly using you as an example. Follow him on twitter by the way hashtag @ZackRyder. Alright moving back to what I was saying look these people love you they have grown to love you. Don’t begin to let it slip because of some silly little incident.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-23-40-46

John Cena
Be the bigger man here Rock. Prove to these millions and millions of fans no wait, these millions and millions of Team Bring it! That you are The Rock they know and love and you are not going to continue this little phase of yours and continue with your hissy fit, we have Cody Rhodes over on Breakdown to do that job. Now I know you probably do not even want to hear all this from me and right now you’re probably thinking about your next piece of pie but listen to me rock….listen to the people….and feel the electricity. If you continue acting this way you’ll lose it all. You will drop down and if you become hated by all these people you have no boost. The cheers these fans give us all as superstars gives us our last breath of air in a fight and I know you know that. If you turn your back on all of these people and begin thinking only about The Rock, two things are going to happen. One, like I already said your career is going to drop from the extraordinarily high peak you are currently on and two the only people wanting to be giving you any sort of pie will be late night hookers you find outside wall mart willing to trade for a packet of cookies. Now is that really what you want?

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-23-59-44

John Cena
Now Rock I know you’re mad and you’re pissed about losing your world title but this is not the way to go about getting another shot. What you need to do is just suck it up like a man, move on and fight like a man working your way back up to be the best. Look dude you can’t expect to win every match and when a superstar comes out and tells you what needed to be told to you don’t need to really go around calling people big red bitches, but whatever unlike you I rise about hate because I am a man. Now I’m not meaning to offend you or start a fight because I respect you Rock and you are one of the greats but the fact is someone had to tell you this and it apparently looks like I was the only one with the balls to come out here and say it…

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-16

[The Rock] The Rock doesn't know which he finds funnier, you saying you are a man, or you saying that you have balls, now they are both quite frankly hilarious and shoe ins for joke of the night but if gun to his head The Rock had to make a decision then he would go with the whole, "I am a man" gag. You are not a man John Cena. You act like a child, you dress like a child and The Rock's gonna go ahead and guess that you fight like a child. So you can spare him your long winded bullshit speech about how these people love The Rock because when the chips where down John, these people proved that he means nothing to them, they turned their backs on him quicker than you drop your lil' denim jean shorts when Vickie Guerrero snaps her fingers. The real reason you came out here John and correct The Rock if he is wrong, had absolutely nothing to do with you having balls, no, no it was quite the opposite, it's your lack of testicular fortitude that drives you into trying to steal other peoples air time to make a name for yourself instead of confronting management, well congratulations Cena, you will forever be the sole man who cemented The Rocks choice to look out for no one but himself because it's people like you, who make The Rock sick to his stomach!

[The Rock] People like you who think that they know all they can about a person because they watch them on television, you stand there and you tell The Rock to be a man? The Rock has been through years of grueling punishment and torture, years of physiotherapy, years of surgery and still he pushed on and he wouldn't have done it, he would have hung his boots up years ago if it wasn't for the support these people had, if only The Rock knew that it was all fake then he wouldn't have wasted his time! People like Ted DiBiase, who ride on your coattails for months and months, pretending to be your friend so that one day they can finally get their shot and when they do they turn on you in a heartbeat! Ted DiBiase did not hesitate to throw The Rock under the bus in that elimination chamber match and he ultimately caused my elimination, but back then, back then The Rock was a man of the people, so he swallowed his pride and he shook Teds hand after the show and everyone was just fine and dandy except one man, The Rock!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-19

[The Rock] Why should The Rock go on like everything is fine when inside he is pissed, he feels betrayed and un-appreciated? So no John Cena, last night wasn't a one time act that lead to The Rock "turning his back on Team Bring It" Last night was a culmination of Team Bring It pissing all over The Rocks good will which lead to The Rock taking action and being his own man! So from now on The Rock is doing things his way, the new way, so if anybody wants to try and stop him then they will find out first hand exactly what The Rock is cooking on his brand new menu, a la whoopin'! Whether Ted DiBiase wants to pass go again and collect a fresh can of whoop ass or whether CM Punk wants to find out who really is the best in the world now! Hell The Rock doesn't give a damn if it's you, John Cena, If it's you who wants the first reservation into the newly opened Breakdown Hotel! Now The Rock knows we are supposed to be a team here tonight but if your feelings are getting the better of you and you just can't help but find out if The Rock is serious or not then, You want some?...........Just Bring It.........

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-8

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-24-54-46

John Cena
Hey look everybody! I got schooled by the toothfairy. Rock don't make this into a personal thing, everyone here knows that when somebody wants a fight with me I don't back down and you know if we wasn't partners tonight I would have happily brought it and dude you wouldn't be whoopin' my ass cause i'd make sure you'd kiss it. But were partners tonight, for the first time John Cena the leader of the CeNation and The Rock, the leader of...of...well I was going to say Team Bring It but after whats transpiring I don’t really see if what I am saying, no actually what the people are saying is getting through to you! Look Rocky R Truth and the Miz are pretty mean people and I know you hate them just as much as me or any one of these fans. Now I’m not wanting to get in a fight with you tonight, what I’m asking is you unleash this anger like only the great one can on R Truth and Miz’s candy asses!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-12_10-24-56-46

John Cena
Rock tonight me and you need to be on the same page if we have any chance of winning because as much as I hate to say this Miz and Truth both have good chemistry with one another whereas me and you, well it’s the first time we’ve ever even been in the same ring together! Now I don’t know what’s going on through that messed up mind but I’m putting all them poor corny jokes of yours aside. Me and you have the chance to make history tonight when we go against Miz and Truth and I don’t know about you but I want to win. Now you said hustle loyalty respect but you forgot my other motto, rise above hate. You need to rise above this little mood of yours and become the old Rock and hopefully after tonight you will realise that and the great one will be back! Now how’s about we both be men here and get ready for tonight…

Cena extends his hand towards the Rock as the crowd cheers, Rock stares at Cena for a few moments before speaking again as Cena slowly retracts his hand back

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-26

[The Rock] You must be insane if you think The Rock is going to stand here and shake hands with you, either put it by your side or shove it up your fruity ring because it is coming absolutely nowhere near The Rock! The fact that you would disrespect The Rock even further just shows how little you truly know, you disrespect The Rock by asking him to be on the same page as you tonight? You mock The Rocks professionalism? And even worse, even worse than that you act like The Miz and R-Truth are a threat to The Rock? Sure, maybe they would whoop your skittles so hard that you taste the damn rainbow! But The Rock? The Rock could take care of those jabroni's all by himself, so if you're going to insult The Rocks ability, then maybe it's best that you just plain don't show up tonight and leave the main event scene to the big boys, tonight, The Rock will get the three count and be back on the road to winning HIS World Heavyweight Championship back! And he will do it all by himself! IFFFFF YAAAAAA SMEEELLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKIN'!

The Rock shoots Cena a look that could kill before throwing his very own you can't see me taunt at him and leaving the ring to a massive sea of heat raining down on him, he just throws his arm up and begins to spit in at the crowd and shout insults at them, back in the ring Cena just looks disappointed in the once Peoples Champion...

What's your favourite promo you've done? Raw022403-31
What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_vlcsnap-00049

XWL Fades to a graphic hyping tonight's main event match up, The Rock and John Cena vs The Miz and R-Truth

What's your favourite promo you've done? 20111027_sseries_cenarock_miztruth

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite promo you've done?   What's your favourite promo you've done? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Actually, scrap the one I posted, the one Ash just posted was my favorite because I was having a load of fun turning heel.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite promo you've done?   What's your favourite promo you've done? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:37 pm

***As Breakdown continues, Mean Gene Okerlund is stood by in front of a blue screen***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage1

Gene Okerlund: Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night it has been so far, and it's about to get better, making his debut appearance in XWL, hailing from Sarasota, Florida, The Macho Man Randy Savage!

***Macho Man Randy Savage walks onto the set camera right, and begins to talk***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage4

Randy Savage: It feels very very good to be in the XWL, yeah. The place to be if you want to be the very, and that's just what the Macho Man wants to be, yeah, and I know that you think it, but I know! That I am the greatest superstar in the history of the world today, and I'm going to be the greatest superstar in the XWL history too. And to do that I'll have to mix it up with such guys as that one guy and the other guy. And as great as those guys are, the Macho Man a little something to give to XWL fan base that nobody else can provide. YEAH!

***As Macho shouts Yeah, Gene, takes a second and readjusts his earpiece, before questioning Savage's claims***

Gene Okerlund: You're talking about Macho Madness?

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage8

Randy Savage: You're right there Mean Gene, you're on the ball tonight, I like it. It's about time a little bit of Macho Madness was spread around these parts. I was talking to my buddy Matt Holliday.

Gene Okerlund: Wait, you know Matt Holliday?

Randy Savage: Ofcourse the Macho Man knows him. Anyway as I was saying, I was talking to him the other day, yeah, and you know what he said?

Gene Okerlund: What did he say?

Randy Savage: Well maybe if you listened, instead of interrupting me, then you'd find out. He turned to me and said "Madness", because that's what he calls me. He calls me Madness, he said maybe it's time I was on the top again, yeah. And I turn to him and tell him to his face that he's right. It's about time that the spotlight shined down on top of me, once again, as the Macho Man takes centre stage, in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world, and everybody else gets caught up in the Macho Madness once again like an unstoppable wave. And I'm going to ride that wave straight to the top. To the top.

***Randy pauses for a second, before continuing his rant.***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage2

Randy Savage: There was once a time, that if you stepped into the ring with the Tower of Power, too sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey, the Macho Man, and you managed to escape with your career still intact, yeah, then you were a lucky, lucky man. Some luckier then others, and I've seen who's on the roster, and some people are going to have to be that extra bit lucky, but I guess that's why they say luck is for losers, which is what they did when they faced the Macho Man. And it's what they'll continue to do when they face the Macho Man.

Gene Okerlund: What makes you think you still got what it takes, come on Randy, it's been over ten years since you've been at the top of the wrestling world?

***Randy takes out a little cup of cream from his jacket pocket and holds it up the Mean Gene***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage9

Randy Savage: Do you see what this is Mean Gene?

Gene Okerlund: It's cream, from the cafeteria.

Randy Savage: That's right Gene, and what does cream do?

Gene Okerlund: It goes in coffee.

Randy Savage: No, Mean Gene, it rises. Rises straight to the top, just like the Macho Man, and just like this little cup of cream, I along with Macho Madness will be shooting right up the ladder, straight to the top. You know what that is Gene?

***As Gene is opening his mouth, Randy Savage premptively cuts him off***

Randy Savage: It's an analogy, and the Macho Man is the cream of the crop, the best of the lot, and everybody else, doesn't even matter, they're not on my radar. They can beat whoever they like, but they've never stepped into the ring with somebody the likes of me. Because I am the number one wrestler of all time, and don't you forget it. But sometimes these little cup of cream just go away.

***Macho Man throws the little cup over his shoulder***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage7

Randy Savage: And what's old Macho going to do first? Well what else is he going to do? I'm going to go after the title I made worth fighting for in the first place, and that's the Intercontinental Heavyweight championship of the world. And it never meant as much as it did when it was around my waist. I made it worth fighting for. Now I know there's the big Elimination Chamber match coming up for that very title, and I get it, allot of people want to be the champion of the prize I made worth fighting for. But it's just not the same when it's not around my waist. Now I can't sing, and I can't dance, but the Macho Man and the Intercontinental heavyweight championship of the world, is some kind of special romance. If you hear me Mean Gene.

Gene Okerlund: Oh I hear you loud and clear Macho.

***Randy lifts his arm up for the camera, with another little cup of cream in his hand***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage5

Randy Savage: Oh yeah, you hear me, and look at that, just when you thought it had gone forever, the cream comes back. And the cream comes back. YEAH. Just like Macho Madness, just when you think it's gone, it's right back in your face once again. And you can't seem to get away from it, it's everywhere but nowhere, and once you notice them, you can't just take one of them, and have to take as much as you can handle, that's why they call it Macho Madness, some people just can't take it, but other just can't seem to get enough. And those people are in for a treat.

***Randy places the cup of cream in Gene's suit jacket pocket***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage6

Randy Savage: As the Macho Man looks directly into the videoscopia I can already tell that everybody’s excited, everybody’s on their feet, don't look up and don't look down, just straight in front of you, straight into my eyes, and you can see the excited reflecting in my glasses. And everyone is excited because of me, yeah. I just changed the game, yeah, as I made my way to the XWL, yeah, it all changed. Just as the game changed, the XWL got a whole lot more Macho, you can feel the Machismo flowing out of the screen, as I AM the true definition of Macho, and Macho is the definition of me, and that can't be denied, and it can't be stopped. And then the cream comes back.

***The Macho Man pulls yet another cup of cream out of seemingly nowhere, and places it on top of his head***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage10

Randy Savage: Look at me Mean Gene! I'm balancing a teeny tiny cup of cream on top of my head. I just changed the game again, Mean Gene, yeah. Who else on the roster can do this? Nobody else can, and that's exactly why I'm going straight to the top, yeah, because I can do things nobody else can do. I can entertain the people, and I can win matches in their batches. And well look at me now, yeah, I can even balance tiny cups on my head, and I do it better then anybody else out there. Macho Man changing the game once again.

***Randy takes the cream and throws it out of shot, and continuing to talk***

What's your favourite promo you've done? Savage3

Randy Savage: And Macho Madness is going on a roll and it can't be stopped, for the Macho Man the sky is the limit, and space is the place. And how do you get to space? With championship gold. Sugar is sweet and so is honey, and what else is honey? It looks like gold. And that's just what Macho is getting to get, yeah, I'm not talking light years away, I'm talking right around the corner, yeah. It doesn't matter who the champion is by that time, because nobody can stop me. It will be my moment of glory, as I take the XWL out of this nightmare, yeah, because...

***Randy takes the cup of cream out of Gene's suit jacket and holds it up for the camera, and begins to shout***

Randy Savage: ...because, I am the cream of the crop, the best of the lot. And nobody does it better! OHHHH YEAH!

***Randy Savage storms off the set, as Okerlund stands there***

Gene Okerlund: Ladies and Gentlemen, that was Macho Man Randy Savage

***When Mean Gene finishes speaking Randy Savage is heard shouting in the back ground "Now where's my coffee?!" as Breakdown switches to a video hyping up the Elimination Chamber***

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite promo you've done?   What's your favourite promo you've done? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:47 pm

This is my favorite promo from my first run, I wasnt very good at coding or length then and have much better promos both content and appearance but I really enjoyed writing it.

The bell rings as The Rock celebrates his victory in what was a grueling match, both men exhausted Rock gets to his feet as RVD rolls out of the ring, and stays stationary for a moment as the fans cheer for him, but just as he went to get to his feet he's jumped! It's a hooded fan! He's putting the boots to The Rock, the fan is starting to remove the hood, and......

J.R: It's Alberto Del Rio!! Del Rio is making his first appearance on BreakDown since the brand split!

King: He just laid out the World Champion and isn't done yet!

Del Rio removes the hoodie and sweats and continues assaulting Rock. After several more seconds of stomps straight to the head and back he rolls from the ring, he begins to dig under the ring and starts pulling items from under the ring. Alberto starts throwing them into the ring, including 2 chairs. a trash can lid, and slides a table in there as well. But instead of going into the ring with the weapons, he walks over to the time keeper, and grabs The Rock's championship belt!

J.R: What on Earth is Del Rio doing? He's tore apart this whole ringside area and is now entering the ring...

Del Rio squats down and stares blankly at Rocky as he struggles to get to his feet, as Rock stands up Del Rio rises with him, he turns and Del Rio charges with the belt! Rock ducks him and grabs the trash can lid in the ground! But just as he was swinging at Del Rio he is met with a big Step-Up Enziguri! The crowd can be heard in the background with an uneasy noise after hearing the sickening shot. Alberto lifts Rock's almost unconscious body up to it's knees and backs away, only to pick up the belt and smack it over his adversary's head!!! The Rock's head starts bleeding, almost like a fountain of crimson running down his face. Del Rio just continues to stare with no sign of expression. No anger, no enjoyment just nothing. Del Rio slowly walks over to the table and sets it up, but also grabbing the two chairs placing them both flat in the center of the ring. He drags Rock over to the table and lifts him up to his feet, Del Rio gets right in the bloody face of the Rock, until he quickly ducks under is arm and Rock Bottoms him through the table!!!

J.R: BAH GAWD! He just put The Rock through the table with his own move!

King: Can he do that?!

Almost immediately he drags Rocky through the table's wreckage and kicks the debris of the table from the ring, and places him parallel with the two chairs he placed in the middle of the ring. Rock at this point unconscious can't defend himself. Del Rio wraps a chair around the Rock's arm, and grabs the other one. He lifts the one in his hand up into the air!!

J.R: Someone stop this!! This isn't necessary! He's going to maim The Rock, he's trying to end his career!

King: This is to far! Where is security!

ADR brings down the chair full force onto Rocky's wrapped arm and the smack along with the snap of his arm sickens the audience along with everyone at ringside, Del Rio, still showing no emotion, rolls over the champion and applies the Cross-Arm Breaker!!! He's wrenching the already decimated arm of Rock. After, almost 30 seconds of the hold he releases it and kicks him out to the ringside area, and calls for a microphone...

Alberto Del Rio:
ROCK! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! YOU NEVER OVERLOOK ALBERRRRRRRTOOOO DELLLLL RRRRRRRRIOOOOOO! Medics, come out here now! I want him cleared to compete at Supremacy! If you don't hustle I'll make sure that your main occupation will to be personally make sure The Rock can stay alive on your watch!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_03_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_003258989

As he says this the medics rush out to tend to the champions aid, and cart him to the back...

You fans, the announcers, and everyone in the back has probably already assumed that I did this cause of the title match at Supremacy, along with that you probably already assumed that Rock was going to walk out with the championship and go on to face CM Punk as his next great adversary. You forgot about me, you forgot about Alberto Del Rio, since Digital Decision, since I was announced Number 1 Contender, the focus has been on CM Punk, on how The Rock will handle him. But everyone, including The Rock forgot that I'm here, that I'm deadlier and as sick as anyone on this roster!! As you just saw, Rock won't be forgetting me anytime soon. Not just for this attack, but because I will be the man to take the title off of him. It is my right to be champion seeing as I defeated Jericho in the match, Rock just watched and caught me off guard stealing my championship dreams.....my destiny. But Now my destiny is in sight, I can feel it in every part of my being and that is me becoming you XWL World Heavyweight Champion, whether all you boo with with disgust or just a blind hatred because me and The Rock don't get along, because he is the one person who can set me off into a blind rage as you just saw.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_03_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_003273003

The crowd boo's at the mention of the assault just moments ago....

He makes me sick....just physically ill. But soon, at the PPV, I will rid myself of that illness. CM Punk, I haven't forgotten you. You call these fans idiots, and hypocrites and despite me agreeing with those comments, I don't agree with you making them. Punk you thrive on these fans, you come out here, sit your ass down in the ring and start ranting at these fans, start talking a big talk, yet you haven't proven yourself in the ring against big name talent, I'm not saying you can't I'm saying you haven't. You beat a man who was kicked from the company by Tyson Kidd, now you're facing a man I defeated merely 3 weeks ago at D.D. you continue to be the king of in-ring mediocrity. And winning K.O.T.R. doesn't look to change that. Justin Gabriel beat me through shotty officiating, I've mad Y2J submit on multiple occasions including making him give-up his Wolrd Championship, Sheamus hasn't been scary or impressive since he held the World Championship, and the rest are lower than you on the mediocrity meter. The second you beat me, Rock someone with skill in the ring, face to face then I'll concede to you being a top tier talent but until then the only reason you have your spot is because you can string a few complicated words together, make these people boo you cause they're to stupid to understand you and say you're the best that a load of shit. Alberto Del Rio is the best but you, Rock, and everyone already knows that!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_03_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_003238969

I'm stating it now, come Supremacy Alberto Del Rio will be the World Champion, and I'll make it a known fact that not only am I the best in XWL, but me, myself, and I are the only ones who can claim that I am the best in the world!

Del Rio throws the mic at the ring announcer as he storms off to the backk as the show cuts to commercial...
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite promo you've done?   What's your favourite promo you've done? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Co-promo with Shuggz when Resistance was still hip and not a failure. :')

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE

*The crowd boos tremendously as "Dashing" Cody Rhodes makes his way out to the ring with fellow Resistance member, Layla. Layla is shown holding a paper bag.*

Jerry Lawler: Just the man I wanted to see...

*Cody continues to make his way down to the ring to much heat. He climbs onto the apron before holding the rope up for Layla. He takes a microphone and enters the ring.*

Jim Ross:
Looks like Cody has something to say or two.

Jerry Lawler: I'm deeply shocked and excited, JR.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0069
[Cody Rhodes]
Ladies and Gentlemen all eyes on me and ears on me please. Thank you very much. Now that I no longer have to share the spotlight with the insane General Manager Mick Foley, I have a few things to get off my chest. As you all know I am once again being force to compete and in a very dangerous match at The November to Remember pay per view. This time; it will be an Extreme Rules match against Mick Foley. Yet, being the fool that he is, Mick had to go on to add another ridiculous stipulation to our match. If he can somehow beat me on that very night; not only will Chris Hero and myself be out of jobs, but so will Layla, Tyson Kidd, and The Brian Kendrick! Can you people not see what Mick is doing to this company? He is firing people left and right like it is going out of style. How are we supposed to pay our bills or afford food? Mick is a heartless creature, and at November to Remember I will be forced to destroy him once and for all.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0086
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, also, there is another stipulation. Once I beat Mick Foley myself and Chris Hero will be granted contracts to return to this company. Yet, they will not be any ordinary contacts. We will have our own locker room, a easy working schedule, and a creative control clause. In case some of you don't know that last thing is, let me explain it to you. It is where I have power over my own matches. It is where all of Mick's decisions concerning me will have to be run by myself and I would have to approve of them in order for it to go into effect. It would also mean I would have a level of power that no other superstar in this company has. Mick will not longer be able to put my body in danger with is reckless decision making! No, my fate will be in my hands. I will no longer have to risk my lively hood for stupid and meaningless things. It would mark one step froward in removing Mick Foley from his undeserving spot of power.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0147
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, most people will instantly doubt my credibility for this match. They all like to think I'm not "extreme" enough to face Mick Foley in this kind of match. That just makes me laugh. Isn't that the same thing people said about my match with John Cena? Sure, I lost the match, but that was to do the conspiracy! I had Cena down with brutal shot after shot. How about when I handcuffed Cena to the ropes and gave him the beating of a lifetime? What about when I leaped over ten feet in the air and put Cena through the table with a Moonsault? Actually, I have a better example. Four months ago at Digital Decision I had a match with "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. This was no ordinary match, not it was an iron match. This was also a match where people gave me not even a single chance. People always talk about how he beat Bret Hart in the first ever Iron Man Match and my chances were down the toilet! Well guess what..... I defeated Shawn with a rather dashing Sweet Chin Music and Cross Rhodes combination.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0191
[Cody Rhodes]
What I'm saying is that I should not be doubted in this match. I think I have already proven I will do and risk anything for a shot at dethroning Mick Foley from power. I have to sacrifice my body to do what is right for this company and all of the guys in the back at November to Remember, I will do it. Now, I'm expecting Mick to bring out all his usual tools. I expect barb wire, thumbtacks, steel chairs, tables, kendo sticks, and hell, even fire. Just let it be known I am ready for anything that will be thrown at me in two weeks time, Mick. If you are going for an elbow drop, I will move out of the way. If you go for a double arm DDT, I will slip out and hit the Cross Rhodes. If you go for that vial and disgusting move known as the Mandible Claw with or without that dirt sock called "Mr. Socko"; I'll be sure to avoid it as much as possible.

*Suddenly, Cody mentions to Layla to give him the paper bag. The crowd boos as Layla hands it over. He stares at it, smirking. He raises the microphone again to speak.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0180
[Cody Rhodes]
Does this ring a bell, Mick? I don't know if you could remember because I knocked you out cold last week with a Cross Rhodes much like a will at November to Remember. So why don't we take a look to refresh your memory?

*A reply is shown on the titantron of Cody Rhodes, Chris Hero, and Layla attacking Mick Foley at the end of the show last week. It closes with Cody bagging Foley with the three Resistance members laughing.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0215
[Cody Rhodes]
And there we have it! Mick, that was only a sign of things to come. I promise you very soon that the paper bag with fall over you and your reign of terror as the Breakdown General Manager of Corruption. Let it be known I will take great and huge pride in being the man that ended Mick Foley's reign. Now, of course I want to give it up to my fellow Resistance members. Without their help none of this would and will never happen. This has been a team effort, and at November to Remember this will all pay off. Now, last week Mick Foley talked to me about "manning up." So, you know what, I'm going to ask Mick to come out. As long as he isn't hurt too bad, because we all k-

*The crowd pops as the theme of Mick Foley blasts over the PA System. Cody and Layla stand in shock, thinking Mick wouldn't be here tonight!*

Jerry Lawler:
Finally, someone is coming out here to shut up him!

Jim Ross: Where is he, King?

*Another minute passes by and no sign of Foley. Eventually his theme stops and Cody and Layla are shown laughing in the ring. Cody raises the microphone and beings to speak.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0192
[Cody Rhodes]
You all fell for it! What a bunch of idiots! This is just one of the..........

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco9

*The crowd jump to their feet and let out a huge cheer as soon as the sound of CM Punk’s music can be heard. Punk walks out onto the stage with a smile on his face, he stops in the middle of the ramp to look around at the capacity audience. He then walks up the stairs before leaping onto the top rope, raising his arms in the air and screaming “Best in The World!” Punk then grabs a microphone and stands across from Cody, waving at him.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco

[[Punk]]:: I hope you people aren’t disappointed, I know I’m no Mick Foley but I like to think I have my own personal qualities. Look what we have here, hi Cody! You seem surprised to see me; it’s unlike me to come over to Breakdown. Why oh why could I be here? Whatever could have brought me over to this show? Well for starters it’s not your personality, so we can scratch that from the list, what could it be? Wait, I think it’s coming to me now. That’s right; a little birdie told me about your little movement here Cody, your group of Superstars that are fighting management and in the process injecting some anarchy into XWL.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco2

[[Punk]]:: Everyone is talking about this Cody, the whole World now has their eyes on you, hell you’ve even managed to catch my attention and that’s no easy feat. Believe it or not, I actually like what you’re trying to do over here. The idea is different, it’s interesting, but with that being said I do have one little problem with it. Where was my invitation? You seem to be fighting for change and that’s what I’m all about, I’m a little disappointed that I was overlooked when it came to this. Then again I suppose it’s a good thing that I was never confronted about being a member of this little group, because how would it look it the all-mighty Resistance got rejected by the World Heavyweight Champion?

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco3

[[Punk]]:: Like I said, I like “the idea”. However, you and all of your little mindless drones are going about it all the wrong way. If you want to make the management in this company change, then you’re going to have to step up your game. Last week was your big moment, the whole world was watching and how did you respond? Your very first act was locking Mick Foley inside his office… That’s gripping television I will admit, I can guarantee nobody saw that coming. Everybody, including myself was expecting you to do something that would change the face of this company; instead you let as all down. Which seems to be a huge problem in this company, everybody guarantees to make an impact and then when the cameras are finally on them and everyone has took notice, they let everybody down.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco4

[[Punk]]:: It’s a hype thing Cody; you come out here week in and week out claiming you’re going to bring change, whilst hyping The Resistance. I get it, that’s what you have to do to make it in this industry. But when all is said and done Cody, can you and your cronies live up to that hype? Can you make good of all of your promises or will you fall short live every other hot topic? My personal opinion is that you will fail at your goal. Try not to take it personally that is just my views. I mean if you think about it, The Resistance is supposed to be this unstoppable force right? A group of superstars that won’t stop until they get what they want, I won’t deny it, it sounds good. But then you take a little look at the roster and it doesn’t quite scream “Unstoppable”.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco6

[[Punk]]:: First you have Tyson Kidd, who hasn’t exactly achieved much with his career but he does have a claim to fame that he clings onto for dear life, as though he won’t obtain anything better. Firstly he was trained by Bret Hart, which is huge, being trained by “The Best There Is, The best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be”. Now while we know that nickname isn’t true, Bret is most certainly one of the best. It’s just a shame that one of the best can’t produce the best. I give him credit, Tyson is a good athlete, but he is not exactly somebody you would want with you during a revolution. The fact that you have belief that he will be able to see it through to the end is idiotic, he may share your disagreements with management, but that is all he is good for. Tyson Kidd will be nothing more than an echo, to repeat what the other members have already said.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco7

[[Punk]]:: Then we come to Spanky, who I will admit I am a fan of. When he was touring the World in the independent circuits nobody could deny that he was one of the best performers each and every night, he would even be able to give Bryan Danielson a run for his money. But with age his qualities have seemed to have disappeared into thin air, take a look at his last major run in this company. He drugged Triple H, won the World Championship and then got kicked out of the company for being on drugs himself… You do know how to pick them Cody I will give you that, why don’t you bring in Jeff Hardy while you’re at it? How can you be so sure that Spanky has any idea what’s going on around him? As far as you know, he could think he’s on some psychedelic trip and you could be the Easter bunny. There is no way you could know and because of that, I wouldn’t expect Kendrick to be a major threat to this company.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco8

[[Punk]]:: Now we come to Chris Hero. Who has been a threat in every company he has been involved in. He has won Championships in ROH, NJPW, PWG, hell he was the only person o hold the European Championship in SOOL. Nobody can deny the man has had success, everywhere except here. Maybe I’m just being a bit harsh and not giving him time to get comfortable and get into his stride. But it seems to me that he could’ve put a lot of this time spent whining about XWL Management, to try and climb the ladders and earn himself a Title shot. I could see why you want him around, I could see how we could potentially help in any situation. But in my honest opinion, if it’s not the Kings of Wrestling, I don’t see Hero giving it his all.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Cmco5

[[Punk]]:: Then we come to Layla…. Moving on…. Oh it’s not because you’re a diva, it’s because the things I have to say aren’t exactly the nicest of things and I fear the guy’s hand who works the beep machine in the back can’t move fast enough. So I’m just going to skip right on ahead to you, the fearless leader Cody Rhodes. You have my attention, for one good reason. You remind me of me, when I wanted something I didn’t give up after I didn’t get it. I was persistent in achieving my goal and because of that I am standing before you as World Champion. You seem to have that quality, but with one difference that makes it all redundant. Where I would go out and take what I wanted, you seem perfectly content with standing in the middle of this ring, bitching and moaning, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching until you get what you want. Now that’s not a person I would put my faith in, I would put my faith in somebody who would be willing to do literally anything to obtain his goal. Not a person who wears a mask to hide his face, yet the mask itself is see through, talking through his nose, crying night in and night out little bitch!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0213
[Cody Rhodes]
Wait a minute, who are you to downgrade me for standing in this ring and talking and as you claim "bitching?" Let me take you back, Punk. All the back to this past summer, July to be exact. I think you were the one was bitching and moaning. You came here week after week and talked down to all of this hideous and disgusting creatures in the crowd and watching at home. Hell, even even decided to boycott the up coming pay per view, Digital Decision. You try and act like a man, but the fact is on that night you were nothing except a coward! I was actually out there that night sacrificing myself in an IRON MAN match against Shawn Michaels. Then, for that World Heavyweight Champion you boost about? You stole that right from under Dwayne's nose. The fact is you would not be standing here tonight with the title unless it was for Ted DiBiase and Chris Jericho screwing him over in that Elimination Chamber match! In fact, I think if they hadn't done that, Dwayne would have shoved his boot straight up your candy ass.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0214
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, secondly, you want to talk about doing stuff? Look, Punk, I have stirred up more controversy in one night than you have in an entire year. By the way I can see you and Mick have a lot in common! The Resistance single handily took over Breakdown in ONE night last week, and at November to Remember I will seal the deal when I defeat Mick Foley. Now, as for you, what did you exactly do? Oh, that's right, you cheeped your way right through the King of the Ring. Big congrats there, Punk, you beat Evan Bourne. Of course later that night you tried to cost Dwayne the title, but that's not the issue you did that a month later. Now, when I finally get a shot at Chris Jericho's World Championship, and it's going to be Chris because let's be honest you're here this week because you're too afraid to face him like a man. Anyways, I am going to do it the way you could never do it. I am going to do it like a man. I am going to do it, the dashing way!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0216
[Cody Rhodes]
Let me tell you something else, I lead by example unlike you. For the past six months I've done everything I said I could do without Mick Foley screwing me over. I have beaten all the legends from Shawn Michaels to John Cena, and I've beaten all the scum like Mark Henry and Dolph Ziggler. Punk, you are making a very bad decision for yourself right now. You are underestimating The Resistance. What we did to Heath Slater, Hurricane, and Mick Foley last week was the beginning of the end. John Morrison had just suffered the consequences at the hands of Tyson Kidd earlier, and I can assure you that you will have the same fate if you continue to run your mouth. You know what, you can run your mouth about us all you want. You can predict we won't be successful, you can poke fun at us, but I know why you're doing this. You're jealous. You're jealous your little group, The Straight Edge Society, went no where. Do you guys remember all the members in it? I bet you do, all two of them! CM Punk and Luke Gallows. Now, what exactly did you two do? Oh, that's right, get your ass kicked by Stone Cold week in and week out.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0210
[Cody Rhodes]
You want to say I'm not willing to do what ever it coasts for my cause? You do sound a lot like Mick Foley, John Cena, Randy Orton, and everyone else. The fact is two weeks ago a put my life on the line in that Last Man Standing match at the Monster Bash. And it wasn't just there. I have been put through tables, smacked with cheers, dropped fifth teen in the air, I've been thrown off a staircase onto a car, and I've been thrown out of the building by all the blind people in the back who riskily follows Mick Foley and his dictatorship. I will not rest until Mick Foley is out of power, and until all the non-believers are allowed to take the paper bag off their hideous faces and finally open their eyes. Also, Punk, I think it's time I finally remove the paper bag from your head and open your eyes. Punk, I think it's time that I finally.....

*Cody tries to continue speaking, but Punk lowers Rhodes' mic. The crowd bursts out laughing as he makes a "SSH" sign with his finger. Cody is enraged as he raises his microphone.*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE!

*The crowd boos as Punk laughs at Rhodes' anger. He quickly stops laughing though and puts on a straight, yet sarcastic, face.*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLE.....

What's your favourite promo you've done? C

[[Punk]]:: You think you would learn from Vickie Guerrero and realise that doesn’t work. Seeming as these people don’t seem to want to hear your monotone voice anymore, I think I shall save them and interject. First of all I want to say that I am familiar with my history, you don’t have to remind me of things I have done. Yes, I was the guy that came out here and claimed I am better than everybody and the fact remains that I have yet to be proven wrong. I used to talk down to everybody, I acted as though as was holier than thou, but do you want to know why I gave that up Cody? It was because it was getting old, half the roster was coming out here doing the same thing I was.

What's your favourite promo you've done? C3

[[Punk]]:: I quickly realised that it became boring for everybody to see, so I made a change and made it my mission to make this company exciting again. Sure, I boycotted Digital Decision but for one good reason Cody, to make everyone take notice of CM Punk. Nobody expected me to interrupt Dwayne that night and when I did all eyes were on me, I let my voice be heard and I stated that I was going to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Then, with everybody watching, I made good on my promises and became World Heavyweight Champion. You can claim it was due to Dwayne being eliminated by Jericho, but riddle me this, if that’s the case how did I ever manage to defend my Championship against him at Monsters Bash?

What's your favourite promo you've done? C4

[[Punk]]:: You can claim to be this and that Cody, but at the end of the day you’re nothing but a drama queen. You say you sacrificed yourself in an Iron Man match and that you put your life on the line in a Last Man Standing match. Well boo hoo, you’re a Wrestler you moron it’s expected of you. Maybe if you didn’t want to be in those types of matches, you wouldn’t rustle everybody’s feathers. Then maybe, just maybe they wouldn’t be looking to take you out permanently. Everything that has happened to you Cody, you have brought on yourself. You can claim that management is out to get you and that there is some kind of conspiracy in the works, but the truth is you have nobody to blame but yourself.

What's your favourite promo you've done? C5

[[Punk]]:: But now you have a feeling that you’re better than everybody else. Despite having no reason to do so, apart from beating all of the legends like you have claimed to do. You have defeated legends like Shawn Michaels and John Cena, John Cena is hardly a legend but hey it’s your claim to fame, who am I to take that away from you? That’s an impressive list Cody, in 6 months you have managed to be two people of worth. Now let me tell you what I have been doing for the past six months. I have defeated the former World Champion Jeff Hardy in his trademark TLC match, I have defeated the former World Champion Chris Jericho to continue in the King of the Ring tournament, I have defeated the former World Champion Evan Bourne to become King of the Ring and then I went onto win the World Heavyweight Championship and then defend it against the former World Champ, Dwayne Johnson.

What's your favourite promo you've done? C2

[[Punk]]:: You see, while you were defeating two people of worth and “scum” as you like to refer to the other, I was defeating World Champions on a weekly basis. I have defeated Edge, Hardy, Jericho, Bourne, Dwayne, I have beaten them all and proved that I am the best out of the bunch. But I guess they don’t compare to Mark Henry right? You see it’s easy to pick certain parts out of anybody’s history and compare them to your own to make yourself look good. But when the rest of that story comes out, you look nothing more than a pathetic fool, who is clutching at straws and hoping, just hoping that they will one day become relevant. Well I hate to tell you this Cody, but you’re not yet relevant in this company or this industry. For now, you’re still known as the son of Dusty Rhodes and the brother of Goldust.

What's your favourite promo you've done? C6

[[Punk]]:: I want to point out something else you said, that I’m jealous that the Straight Edge Society will never compare to the almighty Resistance. You sure know how to hit me where it hurts Cody, the SES obviously fails in comparison because there were only two members. This might sound like a flashback to you Cody, but it’s not the size that counts. Despite only having two members, we made everything we did entertaining. It may have only been myself & Luke Gallows, but I knew I could trust him, he was a personal friend of mine. Can you say that Cody? No, you can’t. What you have is a thrown together stable of disgruntled employees who are looking for power and where are they eventually going to turn to get that power? To the pack leader, once they realise they could take your spot and have the run of the place, your idea will be over as quickly as it started. What you believe to be an iconic movement that you have started, will eventually destroy itself from the inside.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0122
[Cody Rhodes]
Here we go again, folks! CM Punk has one again doubted myself and The Resistance. You want to say I can't trust my fellow crusaders? You know why we joined together as this united front in the first place? It was because when we were by ourselves we were out spoken. Our voices weren't heard. No one gave a damn about us and Mick Foley continued to ruin our careers. Together, Mick can not do that. Together nothing can penetrate us. We have more of a bond than you and Luke will ever have. You want to make claims that soon we will all be enemies? Guess what, Punker. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. You can be like all the other creatures and continue to doubt us, but soon enough you will believe, Punk. Mark my words, you will believe in the power of the Resistance sooner than you expect.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0120
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, Punk you can be smug about beating PAST world champions all you want. Hell, I admit beating Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Jeff Hardy, and The Rock is an impressive list, maybe even more impressive one than mine. Yet, the fact remains they are the past. You wouldn't hear guys come out here now and boost about beating Ricky Steamboat or Hulk Hogan, right? They are all the past, and you, Punk? You're the present. You're the face of this company. You see your name in the stars and you carry around the title as your big gold trophy. The fact is Punk, everything in the present dies in the future. The Resistance might not be forever, but neither is CM Punk. Neither is the great and almighty CM Punk World Heavyweight Championship reign. All of that will come to an end and die in the future. And do you know what the future is? The future is me. The future is Cody Rhodes. You know what else is the future? CM Punk laying on the mat with Cody Rhodes basking in glory with the World Heavyweight Championship.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0133
[Cody Rhodes]
Wait, what did you say before? I will forever be the son of Dusty Rhodes and the brother of Goldust? Of course I will, but that will not be my title. My family has a great history in this business, but what they are missing is that one World Championship. I am going to bring the gold to Rhodes name, Punk. I would like to think I have already broken the shell of that title, but obviously with moronic fools like you running around gloating, you can forget. You just need to open you eyes. You need to see the light as you used to say. You also need to shut your mouth for once and let go of your grip on the past. You can hold on to the feeling that the world revolves around CM Punk and that you in fact are "The Best in the World", but sooner or later you will have to face reality. Reality is The Resistance. I can promise you that one year from this date, CM Punk will not be standing before us as the World Champion. You will not be "The Best in the World." You will just be the fool with a ridiculous hair style. One year from now DASHING CODY RHODES will be standing here in the spotlight. The stage will be mine and The Resistance, Punk. I will be the World Heavyweight Champion, and you need to get that through your sick skull.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0134
[Cody Rhodes]
You know what else you need to get through your head? You're not a messiah. You're not the man of the people as you think you are. You are CERTAINLY not the best in the world. The Resistance is not only fighting Mick Foley and his injustice ruling, we're fighting people like you. People like The Rock. People like John Cena. People like Chris Jericho. People that refuse to let go of the spotlight. The ones who have to hold onto the torch and will sacrifice everyone else below them as long as they don't have to pass it on. It is people like you who will do anything for money, spotlight, and power. It's a shame that all of these people can't see through the flurry of lies that guys like you pump out week after week. I guess your skull is so thick and your talk is just as thick so that people can't see through them. It is time that the Revolution expands against people like CM Punk and Mick Foley. It is time that it is a safe and fair environment to work in. We all have a passion, but people like you and Mick cripple us over and over to the point of no return. It is time the "Dark Age' comes to an end and the light spreads. The bright white light known as The Resistance.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Pr

[[Punk]]:: Your threat right now just pointed out your huge downfall Cody. You stand that and say that eventually my reign as Champion will come to an end, it seems you’re still allowed to state the obvious while being a fearless leader. Of course it will eventually end, nothing lasts forever and you seem to have a shed of sense to realise that The Resistance will never last forever. But then you go onto say that next year, CM Punk will no longer be the World Heavyweight Champion, might I remind you they said the exact same thing to Shawn Michaels with the Intercontinental Championship. But not only that, also that CM Punk will no longer be known as the “Best in the World”. Next year we will see Cody Rhodes as World Champion, well that’s your problem Cody. You say I like to clutch onto my past achievements? That may very well be, but you seem to live in the future. You’re making all these claims that are EVENTUALLY going to happen and I want to know why you’re not making your plans for now, this year, this month, maybe even tonight.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Pr2

[[Punk]]:: Maybe you’re right, maybe in a year you will be World Champion. But we don’t live in the future Cody, we’re in the present. Where as far as I’m concerned I am the World Heavyweight Champion and by god, I am the “Best in the World”. You say you’re fighting for change, that Mick Foley needs to see the error of his ways and change. But the only people that seem to benefit from this change are you and your sheep. You’re not fighting for anybody but yourselves, you can claim that you’re doing it for everybody in the back, but everyone can see that the claim is nothing more than a lie, a façade, a fake because we know the people involved too well. You all feel overlooked and I can understand that, I was in the very same position a few months ago, so I started to cause some chaos of my own and look where that got me. My actions are the success story that you can only wish to emulate and time can only tell if they can work out for you.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Pr4

[[Punk]]:: I want to ask you something. If you miraculously cause this company to change, how long do you believe it will last for? No matter who is in charge, they’re going make decisions that are not to the benefit of everybody on the roster. Then what huh? Are we going to have another repeat of this? Each and every time someone makes a bad decision, are we going to be seeing more of the same? If you somehow make change, it will be a note worthy accomplishment, but like you said yourself, nothing lasts forever. You seem so blinded by your “Crusade” that you’re living in a World of contradiction. You say Mick Foley is making this an unsafe working environment and your way of tackling that is by assaulting members of the roster. Makes sense right? You’ve even just said to me that I will not be relevant in the future, but tell me, what does that mean for the fearless leader Cody Rhodes?

What's your favourite promo you've done? Pr3

[[Punk]]:: You claim that you’ll be a World Champion, but while you’re making your plans for the future World Championship reign, you seem to be forgetting the most important thing and that’s making strides to accomplish that task. The World is watching you Cody, but apposed to making an impact, you chose to tell them you’re going to make an impact, somewhere in the near future. Each and every time you do that Cody, each time you do that Cody, that torch that you want passed becomes dimmer and dimmer, until eventually it burns out. What then Cody? What is your emergency plan for when people stop caring about The Resistance, when people stop caring about Cody Rhodes? Let’s face it, it’s only a matter of time before the attention you’ve gathered moves onto the next “big thing”, but will The Resistance have done enough by that time to remain relevant? Or will all of the members just fade into obscurity like we have seen in the past with these stables. That will mean there will be no change, but more importantly, that will mean no World Heavyweight Championship for Cody Rhodes. The question is how exactly will everything play out? I can’t claim I know, because unlike some I can’t see into the future. But maybe I’m wrong, maybe all of this future planning is all smoke and mirrors and there is some hidden plan in the works, who knows? All I know is if you continue on your same route of future planning, all of your hopes and dreams will go up in smoke and I will personally be there to tell you I told you so.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_0097
[Cody Rhodes]
Don't you worry about me, Punk. I'm all booked up tonight. Tonight DH Smith will hit a Cross Rhodes and I will show him that his former partner Tyson Kidd has ended up in a much better position. Next week? Well, next week I face Ted DiBiase and Randy Orton in a triple threat match. The very match where I get to show what exactly what is in store for the future when I defeat both Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase. The past and the present. Now, you want to challenge me to make an impact? I also thought that last week destroying Mick Foley and taking over Breakdown was big enough, but I guess it wasn't. I guess tonight The Resistance will have to make an even bigger impact as you dare as too. Also, I wouldn't worry about The Resistance not being relevant anytime soon. We will be here until Mick Foley is gone and nothing will stop us. Not John Cena and not you, CM Punk. Tonight, I want you to go out there and put on the best damn match that you can against Randy for all of these hideous and bagged creatures. Give all you got into your match tonight, Punk, because you shouldn't be worrying about me. You shouldn't be worrying about The Resistance. Hell, you shouldn't even worry about Randy Orton. The only person you should worry about, Punk, is yourself.

*Cody drops the microphone and smirks as CM Punk has a bit of a confused expression on his face. Rhodes suddenly goes for a cheap shot, but Punk ducks and grabs Cody! He lifts him onto his shoulders, and G.T.S.!*

*Rhodes lays flat out on the mat while Punk smiles. He waves goodbye as Layla tries to wake Cody up. He blows her a kiss before picking up his title and stepping out of the ring.*

Jerry Lawler: Well, that backfired, JR!

J.R: You're right about that King! I have a feeling Cody and Layla won't let this go, though.

Jerry Lawler: That's the future, JR, and right now is the present as Punk said! And in the present, Cody just got knocked out! I love it!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Tumblr_lrfzl5E7ZT1qkiqdko1_500

*Punk walks to the back before glancing over his shoulder. He smirks as he still sees Cody on the mat with Layla trying to get up. He shakes his head and continues walking up as Breakdown fades to a break.*

*Breakdown: The Draft opens up with Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Jerry 'the King' Lawler at ringside.*

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the second annual Breakdown draft edition! I'm Jim Ross joined by Jerry 'the King' Lawler, and......

Michael Cole: And me! The voice of XWL! Michael Cole! I for one cannot wait to see who gets drafted this year.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: For once, Cole, I agree with 'ya. Anyone can be drafted! From Justin Gabriel to Ted DiBiase to the Rock to CM Punk to Shawn Micheals! Hey, even we could be drafted!

Michael Cole: I for one would love to get away from Joey Styles.

Jim Ross: I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Michael Cole: What is that supposed to mean?

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Anyway, we also have some great matches in store for tonight to go along with this feeling of unpredictability.

Jim Ross: Now to turn are attention away from the draft for a moment, folks, what a night it was at Bad Blood, where we saw many great moments and matches- such as Ted DiBiase winning the World Heavyweight Championship for the first time.

Michael Cole: You call that a great moment? What, is that injustice that took place after the match a great moment?

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Yeah! And so was Triple H becoming the first ever XWL 15 Champion as Davey Richards winning the Intercontinental Championship.

Michael Cole: Oh please.

Jim Ross: Well, no matter what you think, it was a great night-

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: - Except for the part where Cody Rhodes made his return.

Michael Cole: What? I loved that part! Cody Rhodes is a hero!

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: You would think that, Cole.

Jim Ross: Well, you're indeed correct, King. Last night Cody Rhodes did make his return to XWL..... and he has an interesting target to say the least.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Tell me about it. What has Zack Ryder ever done to Cody Rhodes?

Jim Ross: I don't know King; but for those of you who did not catch the Bad Blood pay per view event, here's what transpired.

*A replay from Bad Blood 2012 is played, featuring Cody Rhodes attacking Zack Ryder.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? DmMr1

Jim Ross: I just hope for one we get our answers sooner rather than later.

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

Michael Cole: YES!

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Be careful what you wish for.

*To a MASSIVE amount of heat, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes makes his way out to the stage on Breakdown, for the first time in over a month.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_005

*Cody, in his new attire, takes off his hood to show a sinister grin on his face.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_012

Jim Ross: This kid has a lot of explaining to do.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: I'd prefer he kept his trap shut.

*Cody finally makes his to the ring, and to the demise of the King, he holds up a microphone and speaks.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_094
[Cody Rhodes]
I'm back! Have you all missed me?

*The crowd jeers Cody, but he simply smiles at all of them and continues to speak.*

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_101
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, I know I have a lot of explaining to do. First, I would just like to say one thing. I am officially done with Mick Foley and the general manager status of Breakdown. The only thing I need now is the XWL World Heavyweight Championship- and myself! *The crowd boos before Cody randomly begins to cackle in the ring before speaking once more.* I also know that the night after Final Stand both Mick Foley and my good friend Michael Cole announced I was injured with a sprained ankle. The truth is, I was never injured. I'm invincible! I had my good friend Michael Cole spread that around so I could have a month off. You see, I needed to take a seat and really find myself. I spent months and months worrying about Mick Foley and Edge. I had gone completely off course and I even stopped competing on a weekly basis. I thought of what I needed to do to get back on track. I thought of possibly embracing you people? Luckily, I spruced myself and decided the only person I need to embrace was me!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_103
[Cody Rhodes]
And while trying to get back on track, I realized something. I am 'dashing' no more. I heard all the things people like Jim Ross and Jerry 'the King' Lawler were saying about me. Calling me a jackass, a lunatic, a power hungry ego maniac. And once again, the truth is, they're right! Yet, I have no problem with that. I am not dashing any longer, but rather dashingly insane! *Cody chuckles to himself before speaking again.* Now I know you parasites in the audience may ponder why such a great man as myself would call myself all of these things; but I've simply embraced who I truly am. I am an egotistical, self conceded, power hungry; and most importantly dashingly insane. Now that I have truly embraced who I am within, I can be more successful than anyone else in this company.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_114
[Cody Rhodes]
But you know what I have really done by accepting who I am? I have became a bigger person than all of you! Nobody else, and I mean nobody has the guts to look at themselves in the mirrors and admit to what they really are. A failure! Once all of you finally embrace yourself, you can be a fraction as successful as me. All of you men out here try and act like you actually know something by being up to date with sports and knowing 'everything' about cars, but that's all because you don't have an ounce of real smarts in your feeble skulls. Then, for all of you ladies? You hide behind countless different beauty products because you all know you're all ugly on the outside and the inside. Unlike me, I'm all natural. Let me put it this way, I am a bigger person than everyone else because I can admit who I am and live that way, which is why I no longer have my protective mask. I refuse to hide myself behind a fortification of plastic and lies.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_119
[Cody Rhodes]
Of course, with all of my actions, comes a purpose. My new purpose in this company is to not only become the first ever 'Dashingly Insane' World Heavyweight Champion, but to lay waste to all of these so called 'superstars' who need to hide behind all of you people and act like the good guys because they can't accept who they really are! Many of the superstars in this company thrive off of you people. Without your support they would be nothing. They would be nothing but a spec of dirt on the floor of the mighty jungle known as the wrestling business. Then of course, there are wrestlers like myself that don't need any of your hideous creatures to back our every move; because we can actually fend for ourselves. Because we are actually talented. And because we're just the damn good. Now, when I think of wrestlers who thrive off of all of you people the most, one man comes to mind. That man is Zack Ryder.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_123
[Cody Rhodes]
There is only one reason why Zack Ryder is relevant. You people. About one year ago Zack started up his own Youtube channel. On that channel he created the hit show 'Z! True Long Island Story.' The reason being, he sucked. That's as simple as I could put it. XWL management realized this and they didn't utilize him because he was simply talentless. In fact, none of you people cared about him a year ago! You all booed him every time he walked down that ramp, if he even got a reaction at all. So, Zack decided to make an overrated Youtube show in which he decided to make lame jokes and fist pump, and then all of you mindless drones started to back that talentless man. With your support, management actually decided to give that man a spot on television. Hell, they even threw him right into an X-Treme Championship match because of all you people! More surprisingly, he won.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_126
[Cody Rhodes]
Funny thing about that? He lost in a matter of DAYS. He's nothing more than a joke. A fluke. The Bad News Bears had more victories than he has had in his entire career! Yet he remains relevant, taking up MY television time just because of all you people. Because all of you people log onto Youtube and watch his show. Because all of you people buy his merchandise, everything from his stupid headband to his stupid scarf to his stupid foam finger! Without all of you people Zack Ryder would be nothing; and that makes my stomach turn. When someone is here solely because the you people - and not the talent, it's a disgrace to the business. The truth is Zack Ryder is a talentless hack who couldn't put on a one start match if his very own life was on the line. The biggest he ever has accomplished is winning that X-Treme Championship, and as long I'm around; that's as far as someone like him is going to go.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_134
[Cody Rhodes]
Earlier I talked about people who can't embrace themselves within. Who need to hide behind every little thing to cover up their imperfections. Zack Ryder is sticking out like a sore thumb when it comes to finding a person like that. He knows he is talentless. He knows he's nothing more than a goofball. He knows, that deep down inside, he won't amount to anything worth taking note. Of course, he won't admit to any of this. Therefore, he panders to all of you shallow people. He is manipulating each and every single one of you, but you're all too blind to realize it. Well, allow me to remove the wool from over your eyes. Once I'm done with Zack, I'm going to make him realize who he really is deep down inside. I am going to make sure all of you people realize who Zack Ryder is deep down inside. And then, off I do that; I'll make sure he'll fade off to irrelevancy right where he belongs. Because people like him don't belong on MY show.

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_141
[Cody Rhodes]
Bottom line, once I'm done with him; Zack Ryder will be another spec of dirt on the floor of the jungle. As for me? Well, things couldn't look brighter. In the future is none other than a pure, cleansed XWL. And you know who's at the top of it? Me. 'Dashingly Insane' Cody Rhodes. And what's that in my grasp? Ah, it's the World Heavyweight Championship. That, my friends, isn't a prediction. No, no; it's much more. That is fate! It is destiny! For the past year I've got nothing from slack by the likes of Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Justin Gabriel, Ted DiBiase, R-Truth, the Miz, Batista, CM Punk, Chris Hero, Edge, Mick Foley, and among others. What I'm going to do is prove them all wrong. I am going to prove Cody Rhodes is unmasked. Cody Rhodes in uninhibited. Cody Rhodes is unbeatable. And most importantly, Cody Rhodes is 'Dashingly Insane.'

*Cody begins to laugh again, before stopping and glaring around the arena. He starts to laugh once more as he leaves the ring.*

Jim Ross: Well.... those were some strong words from Cody Rhodes.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: JR, he really has gone insane! Did you see that laugh?

Jim Ross: King, Cody truly does have a mind of his own you could say. 'Dashingly Insane' is no nickname for Rhodes.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: I thought he was insane as the Co-Breakdown General Manager. One can only imagine what he has in store for the XWL Universe.

Jim Ross: I, for one, look forward to Zack Ryder's response to Cody's words. I have a feeling things are just getting started between these two.

*Suddenly, as Cody is leaving, he is cut off by a voice from up above.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME!

*The crowd boos as Vickie makes her way out to the stage. King moans as she begins to speak.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

*The crowd boos even louder, and now Cody speaks to her.....*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!

*The crowd continuously boos both Cody and Vickie. The Redemption General Manager is [i]furious[i] and Cody is simply laughing. Despite the noise, Vickie begins to speak again.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
As I was trying to say, Cody, you know tonight is our big draft night. So, I would like to take the time to announce my first draft pick for Redemption..... Cody Rhodes!

What's your favourite promo you've done? Redemptioncody

*The crowd boos and Vickie smirks on the stage as Cody raises his microphone.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Wait... so I never have to work for Mick Foley again?.....

*Cody smirks and drops the microphone, now walking up the ramp. Upon arrival, he shakes Vickie's hand and turns around.*

Michael Cole: Cody Rhodes is our first draft pick! This is awesome! Oh my god this is awesome! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: I love this too! I don't have to hear this kid again!

Jim Ross: If you love him or hate him, you got to admit he's got a huge amount of talent in the ring and it was a smart pick by Vickie.

Michael Cole: It was a great pick by the greatest General Manager in history! Not including Cody, of course.

Jerry 'the King' Lawler: Oh, would you shut up?

What's your favourite promo you've done? Normal_045

*At the top of the stage, the camera resumes to 'Dashingly Insane' Cody Rhodes who is laughing once more. XWL Breakdown fades out to a video package, requested to be played by Rhodes himself to put a rest to the old Cody Rhodes, at the sound of his laughter.*

Would've posted some Kane stuff too, but I like my work as Cody a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite promo you've done?   What's your favourite promo you've done? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite promo you've done?
Page 1 of 1