Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

CAPTURE CARD HELP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

CAPTURE CARD HELP! Empty
PostSubject: CAPTURE CARD HELP!   CAPTURE CARD HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 am

HERES A TEST VIDEO OF MINE

I HAVE DAZZLE.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY THE VIDEO TENDS TO SPEED UP SOMETIMES and sometimes the audio is off. i do only have 2 splitters right video and right side audio which would explain the audio dipping out i guess but that should'nt affect the video would it?

if anyone knows anything about it pm me or reply
thanks

i wanna be able to record matches and stuff.. so hopefully i can figure out the right setting or what im doing wrong...had it on NTSCT STANDARD OR W-E//but video was very interlaced like skipping. on ncsct progressive seems to help.
but hell idk
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

CAPTURE CARD HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE CARD HELP!   CAPTURE CARD HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 am

That may be the greatest video I've ever seen. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down

CAPTURE CARD HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE CARD HELP!   CAPTURE CARD HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 am

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
That may be the greatest video I've ever seen. IGN Rose

CAPTURE CARD HELP! 1327734943132
Back to top Go down

CAPTURE CARD HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE CARD HELP!   CAPTURE CARD HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 pm

thanks so much for the helpful comments
haha

someone who has happauge or dazzle should be able to tell me why my shit cuts out seems like the scenes run together.
think i have a setting off somewhere

i run MPEG2 (one that says best for preview) which is what youtube guy suggested

nctsc standard

16:9

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

CAPTURE CARD HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE CARD HELP!   CAPTURE CARD HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Honestly, this isn't gonna be the most helpful comment but, it could have nothing to do with the dazzle and instead be your computer. It might be that your computers processsor is crap, and it can't handle running the program at it's full "power". I say this, because when I got my dazzle I recorded ONE video fine, but ever since it always does the problem you're mentioning.

Mainly, the speeding up thing. What I suggest, is when you know you're wanting to do the match, plan to have that be the only thing. So, give your computer a rest, then plan to be on at whenever and have ONLY the dazzle up and see what that does. I did it once, and recorded a match with no problems. At the same time, I've done it again and have issues. So, it's a toss up really. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

CAPTURE CARD HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE CARD HELP!   CAPTURE CARD HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 pm

yea it ran a full match perfect..i was happy

stat recording my wwe universe..and after a match in betwent stuff. started skipping and voice cutting out

imma try that tho. prolly get another computer if nothing else
yea they say 3-5 gb of ra is best. my laptop has 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAPTURE CARD HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE CARD HELP!   CAPTURE CARD HELP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE CARD HELP!
Page 1 of 1