An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 11/20/2017 - 11/27/2017
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy 11/13 - 11/20: Slammy Award Edition
Yesterday at 4:25 pm by P.R Son

» XWL 2018 Intro
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:13 pm by T-Roll

» Introduction: Custom Overalls, Points, & The Perks That Come With Them
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:30 pm by Stunner

» New Availability: Jinder Mahal
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:10 pm by Taco

» XWL.com Exclusive: Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 pm by Sam

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 pm by KingWolf

» XWL First Look: Rich Swann
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 am by LazyEye513

» SAMI FILES PT 2(end)
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:36 pm by StrumSkillet13

» New Stuff Every member read please!
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:04 pm by Taco

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

Possible Delay In The Card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Sorry about this, but no other admin is on besides myself and I wasn't on yesterday when booking was done so I don't know what was done for the card or what may be planned for the card. Not only that, but I don't know who can be booked and who can't be booked so I'm in a bit of a situation having to deal with that as well as some other threads that need to be made for Digital Decision. Hope this isn't an issue because if it gets too late, I guess I may have get a few people on Skype to help throw a random card together or something. Not sure, just be patient.

2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
2x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian and Bobby Roode)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Suggesting for the future: In the Skype conversation where you guys book you should just have all Admins in it (even ones who are offline) so that if this happens you could just go through the conversation and piece it together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:35 pm

@RCP wrote:
Suggesting for the future: In the Skype conversation where you guys book you should just have all Admins in it (even ones who are offline) so that if this happens you could just go through the conversation and piece it together.

The problem is the admins are a bit disorganized right now because of

A. Me working so much
B. Bang's laptop dying now
C. Gregg being away on work

So that leaves Austin who has stepped up tremendously in the last week, and Stay who also has been very busy with other things.

So last night I basically just threw together a card (probably missed a good many) and was supposed to be off at three, but that didn't happen so yeah.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:40 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
@RCP wrote:

The problem is the admins are a bit disorganized right now because of

A.  Me working so much
B.  Bang's laptop dying now
C.  Gregg being away on work

So that leaves Austin who has stepped up tremendously in the last week, and Stay who also has been very busy with other things.

So last night I basically just threw together a card (probably missed a good many) and was supposed to be off at three, but that didn't happen so yeah.]
If you need people to help you book there's usually a good many on skype. I'm sure someone like Krzy or Adam to name two would be willing to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:42 pm

I just need more help from somewhere, the roster is outdated, Bang was supposed to take over that but then his laptop died....booking isn't going smoothly (then again it didn't exactly run much smoother before) I just can't do everything I used to, it's great to have Austin's help but I need more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Time for RCP to step up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:44 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
I just need more help from somewhere, the roster is outdated, Bang was supposed to take over that but then his laptop died....booking isn't going smoothly (then again it didn't exactly run much smoother before)  I just can't do everything I used to, it's great to have Austin's help but I need more.
Is Bang coming back soon or will he have difficulties getting a new laptop? And like I said before there's got to be people around to help, lots of people don't mind lending a hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:46 pm

@RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
I just need more help from somewhere, the roster is outdated, Bang was supposed to take over that but then his laptop died....booking isn't going smoothly (then again it didn't exactly run much smoother before)  I just can't do everything I used to, it's great to have Austin's help but I need more.
Is Bang coming back soon or will he have difficulties getting a new laptop? And like I said before there's got to be people around to help, lots of people don't mind lending a hand.

I don't know he told me but I've just been so swamped, I think he said before it couldn't get fixed for a while but he'd still promo via Vita but again I don't know. I just need temporary admins if anything because this shit is too much.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
@RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

I don't know he told me but I've just been so swamped, I think he said before it couldn't get fixed for a while but he'd still promo via Vita but again I don't know. I just need temporary admins if anything because this shit is too much.

I was about to say temporary Admins until they come back but didn't know if it sounded like a good idea :L and that sucks that he'll be out awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:50 pm

@RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
@RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

I was about to say temporary Admins until they come back but didn't know if it sounded like a good idea :L and that sucks that he'll be out awhile.

I just need people that are going to be available and people that will actually help, before I could carry the slack of everyone else, but I just can't do it anymore. And I'm not sure where to begin with getting help so yeah.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:51 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
@RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
@RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

I just need people that are going to be available and people that will actually help, before I could carry the slack of everyone else, but I just can't do it anymore. And I'm not sure where to begin with getting help so yeah.
Yeah with your job and all you're not as available as before. Dunno who you could ask though to help out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Hey, since I can just post this here, don't book me. Kind of last notice but yeah, I won't be able to do my match this week.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
1x Intercontinental Champion as Chad Gable (2017)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Would you guys keep it down? I'm trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Um, I won't be able to do any matches this week just so it's known.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:15 pm

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but you've guys have got to let us know sooner that you won't be able to be booked unless you are just finding this out. I'm coding the card now and I've had to change so many matches it seems because of people just telling us that they may not be able to do matches.

2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
2x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian and Bobby Roode)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonguin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:05 pm

I think it's about time Krzy and I rejoined the admin squad. We'll set things straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:03 pm

@Austin wrote:
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but you've guys have got to let us know sooner that you won't be able to be booked unless you are just finding this out. I'm coding the card now and I've had to change so many matches it seems because of people just telling us that they may not be able to do matches.
Yeah, I kinda agree. Cards are done Saturdays typically so informing later than that is a hassle.

Plus, in a normal week, the card would have already been up when you all posted that. Soo.... Yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:07 pm

@RCP wrote:
@Austin wrote:
Yeah, I kinda agree. Cards are done Saturdays typically so informing later than that is a hassle.

Plus, in a normal week, the card would have already been up when you all posted that. Soo.... Yeah

Yeah it's a pain in the ass, and it happens about every week, luckily some do warn us like Seme and stuff on time, but others wait until like a half hour or when the card is already up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bang
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 pm

yeah, i'm still around, i just dont have skype or photoshop. so i cant do admin stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:42 pm

I just wanna chime in and say I'm sorry I haven't been around but I've had a lot of personal shit going down again. It's why I've stepped down but not stepped down as an Admin. Still here helping with small things but I can barely find time to do anything lately. I will say I'll offer to help with some things if it takes the load off people. Just know if it's booking I won't entirely be the best at it as that's something I've always had trouble thinking up. Nonetheless I'm here to do whatever I can when I have the time. If that helps at all. Razz

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 pm

@Adam wrote:
Time for RCP to step up

I remember how he was going to become Admin right before he left, David really wanted it to happen. Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Gazza wrote:
@Adam wrote:
Time for RCP to step up

I remember how he was going to become Admin right before he left, David really wanted it to happen. Rose IGN

I did. Rose IGN

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Gazza wrote:
@Adam wrote:
Time for RCP to step up

I did. Rose IGN
Guys it had to be done okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Delay In The Card   

Back to top Go down

Possible Delay In The Card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1