Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012

Go down 
+11
Zander
Shug
wweboo
Austin
Jonguin
#NOTSEME
TheKrzyOne
Ash
P.R Son
Alan
TheFilthParade
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Breakd

Live From – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownxpacXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Breakdownalexshelley
X-Pac vs Alex Shelley

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownbobbyroode
Davey Richards vs Bobby Roode

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownezekiel
Edge vs Ezekiel Jackson

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownjoeyryanXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownsantino
Joey Ryan vs Santino Marella

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownlitaXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownrosita
Lita vs Rosita

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownhulkXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownjohn
Hulk Hogan vs John Bradshaw Layfield

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownrosamendesXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownmadison
Rosa Mendes vs Madison Rayne

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownalbertodelrXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdowntripleh
Alberto Del Rio vs Triple H

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownjohnmorrisoXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownthehurrican
John Morrison vs The Hurricane

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  BreakdownericyoungXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownmarkhenry
Eric Young vs Mark Henry

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownzackryderXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownhunico
Zack Ryder vs Hunico

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownscottXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownkurtangle
Scott Hall vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownchristianXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownsincara
Christian vs Sin Cara

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownkevinnashXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownundertaker
Kevin Nash vs The Undertaker

Normal Divas Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownlaylaXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  UHQre
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownajleeXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdowndivaskaitly
Layla & Trish Stratus vs The Chickbusters

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdownchrisheroXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownjamesstorm
Chris Hero vs James Storm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdowndolphzigXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlredemptionjustingabr
Dolph Ziggler vs Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

[Jim Ross] Folks welcome to Breakdown, and it appears the Co-GM Cody Rhodes has a few things to say here.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] How surprising.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_016

[Jim Ross] As you all can tell, Cody is not a happy camper tonight, and in case you didn't see Breakdown last week.....

*A quick replay is shown of last week with Mick Foley making his return as The Resistance was about to hit the Con Chair To on Edge. It shows Foley announcing Hero and Cody vs. Edge and Foley at Over the Limit, and it fast forwards to the huge brawl that ended with Mick hitting Cody with the Double Arm DDT Through the announce table.*

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_037
[Cody Rhodes]
Last week..... last week that vile and dirty Mick Foley laid his hands on me. I thought we were supposed to be Co-General Managers, but instead he wants to fight me? I though we had taught him his lesson back at November to Remember in Madison Square Garden, but I guess once ignorant always ignorant. Also, last week, I tried to put in end to Edge once and for all. Of course, that didn't happen because of Mick. I just don't understand why those two just refuse to give in and accept fate. Especially because it only is leading them to a path of sorrow and desolation, but they can't even realize it. Now, it is up to me and my associate Chris Hero to put an end to the madness this Sunday at Over the Limit. And at this pay per view, I want Mick Foley to bring out Cactus Jack. I want him to bring out Mankind. I want him to bring out Dude Love. The fact is all three of those "faces" are more sensible than Mick Foley could ever wish to be! Not to mention, Mick and Edge will need everything they possibly could have order to survive this Sunday.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_050
[Cody Rhodes]
Let it be known, this Sunday is the beginning of the end. It is the end of the reign of ego. The reign of ignorance. The reign of evil. The reign of Mick Foley. But..... that is this Sunday. As for tonight, I want to make this show as exciting as possible. I want to make this show unpredictable, unlike Mick Foley. That is why, I am actually doing something for you people tonight. As you all know, this Sunday we have Wade Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship. Now, that match is no more. Wade Barrett versus Dolph Ziggler won't happen on Sunday, but instead, it will happen tonight. In fact. It won't even happen later on tonight. I want this match to happen right now.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Wait, right now? JR! We're going to have an Intercontinental title match right now!

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_124
[Cody Rhodes]
Good luck, gentlemen.

*Cody drops the microphone, and the crowd actually cheers for once. That isn't the case for long, as when Cody leaves the ring the theme of Dolph Ziggler hits over the PA System.*

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and gentlemen, by order of the Co-General Manager of Breakdown, Cody Rhodes... the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Intercontinental Championship!

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Dolphzigglerentrata

[Justin Roberts] Introducing first, the challenger... from Hollywood, Florida... weighing in at 213 lb... DOLPH ZIGGLER!

*Ziggler makes his way to the ring to much heat from the live audience, which is kind of ironic and something of a pun as he's definitely fired up and understands the importance of this opportunity.*

[Jim Ross] Well this was definitely unexpected. Dolph Ziggler will not only face Justin Gabriel in our main event tonight, but he's getting an Intercontinental Championship match right now!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Well you wouldn't put it past him to walk away with two wins tonight. He's been on a roll as of late. But this is a big task to topple the dominant Wade Barrett. Either way, it's a huge opportunity for one of the fastest rising stars in XWL.

*Ziggler enters the ring and mounts the turnbuckle, posing for the thousands in attendance and shouts "THIS IS MY TIME!" before the sound of Wade Barrett's music begins to play...*

[Justin Roberts] And making his way to the ring.. from Manchester, England... weighing in at 241 lb... he is the current defending Intercontinental Champion and the reigning World Heavyweight Champion... WADE BARRETT!

*Barrett makes his way towards the ring with both the World and Intercontinental titles over each of his shoulders. He too, receives a vastly negative response from the crowd as he makes his way down the entrance ramp.*

[Jim Ross] And here comes the World and Intercontinental Champion. Wade Barrett claims we are all living in his era, and with his dominance and with the gold in his possession, who would argue with that?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I'm pretty sure Ziggler would JR, and he has the opportunity to deliver one heck of a blow to Barrett's dominance by picking up a victory tonight and winning the Intercontinental title.

[Jim Ross] I have high expectations for this match. Two incredible athletes who still have young careers will face off for one of the most prestigious titles in this industry. What a way to kick off this edition of Breakdown!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] And it's all thanks to our ground-breaking and innovative Co-General Manager Cody Rhodes!

*Barrett slides both his titles into the ring before climbing into it himself. He then leaves the World title to one side for a moment before posing with the Intercontinental title on the turnbuckle as Ziggler looks on intently.*

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Mjh4E

*As Barrett dismounts the turnbuckle, he retrieves his World title and gets in Dolph Ziggler's face. Clearly audible of the sound of Barrett telling Ziggler that he will never get either title, but Ziggler responds with a right hand, sending both titles flying. The bell rings as the match gets under way.*

Normal Match
Intercontinental Championship
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  E8c02cc4ba28
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  XwlbreakdowndolphzigXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownicwade
Dolph Ziggler Vs Wade Barrett (C)

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] And here we go JR! Barrett didn't see that one coming!

[Jim Ross] Barrett is reeling right now!

*Ziggler lands several right hands on Barrett, pushing him back against the ropes, before Barrett clinches and lands a few knees to Ziggler's gut, winding him in the process. Barrett then backs up and nails Ziggler with a huge big boot, knocking him to the canvas.*

[Jim Ross] And just like that Barrett regains control in an instant.

*As Ziggler grimaces in pain on the mat, a smirk comes over Barrett's face and he turns his attention towards the referee.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What is he doing? Ziggler is down! He should get on him while he can before he recovers!

*Barrett edges towards the referee with a sinister look in his eyes and slaps him hard right across the face!*

[Jim Ross] WHAT THE HELL!

*As confusion sets in around the arena and as Ziggler looks on in shock, the referee calls for the bell instantly.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Oh no... you know what this means JR...

*Barrett raises his arms in victory as he knows exactly what he's done.*

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match as the result of a disqualification... DOLPH ZIGGLER!

*A mixed reaction can be heard as Dolph is proclaimed the winner. Many fans respond with a "Barrett sucks" chant.*

[Justin Roberts] But STILL the Intercontinental Champion... WADE BARRETT!

*The heat on Barrett from the fans intensifies as he continues to celebrate as though he has won the World title again. Ziggler is obviously upset by his opportunity being blown like this and is seen raging outside the ring.

[Jim Ross] Dolph Ziggler was screwed here tonight! He was screwed by Wade Barrett!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I may not be a fan of Ziggler's methods at times, but he definitely deserved his opportunity at the Intercontinental title. And now, after all that hard work he's put in, he's been robbed of his chance by Wade Barrett.

*Ziggler throws the timekeeper off his chair and begins smashing up the ringside area with the chair until it is bent and distorted in every way.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Um, I don't feel too comfortable here JR. Ziggler is going nuts.

[Jim Ross] I don't either King... But his issues are with Barrett, I don't think he'll attack us. He's just venting a little...

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Venting? He's destroyed the ringside area. Look at that chair! It's barely a chair anymore!

*As Ziggler eventually cools off and the disappointment sets in he begins to slowly make his way up the ramp. He is audibly heard calling Barrett several names mixed with expletives. Barrett remains in the ring and now has a mic in hand.*

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  X3sd7

[Wade Barrett] That ladies and gentlemen... is exactly why I am the very best athlete in this company. No man in that locker room has the ability or the intellect of Wade Barrett. You see... I don't have time to waste with the likes of Dolph Ziggler. I am the World Heavyweight Champion. I deserve better. Now that may have been a match for my Intercontinental title, but why should I jeopardize my fitness and my condition ahead of my Last Man Standing Match for the World title against Justin Gabriel this Sunday at Over The Limit?

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  YVGCK

[Wade Barrett] Luckily for me, Cody Rhodes understands my situation. He appreciates me for the talent that I am so he arranged for me to defend the Intercontinental title tonight instead of Sunday. That way Gabriel will face me when I am at 100% in pristine condition... although better men have fallen to me when I've been nowhere near my best, I don't want to take any chances in a Last Man Standing environment. You all saw what happened last year at Final Stand in my previous Last Man Standing encounter... I don't want to suffer that same embarrassment. Wrestling two matches in one night may put me at a severe disadvantage and put me at risk of being the victim of a travesty yet again...

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  AflfG

[Wade Barrett] But unfortunately for Mr Ziggler, I decided to take measures to preserve my condition even further than just rearranging the match. I decided to outsmart everyone including XWL management by getting myself intentionally disqualified tonight! It's genius. Not only do I now have the night off, but I don't have to deal with any fatigue or injuries I could've obtained by wrestling a match tonight. Now I have an entire week to focus and train ahead of my match this Sunday!

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  1CqQQ

[Wade Barrett] So ladies and gentlemen... thank you for your time. Have a fantastic evening and be sure to tune in to Over The Limit this Sunday where you will see the demise of your hero Justin Gabriel! Oh, and may God Save The Queen!

*Barrett's music begins to play again. It can barely be heard over the deafening jeers from the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  RGT0z

[Jim Ross] Well, we definitely witnessed something tonight. I don't know how to describe it exactly.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What we witnessed was a disgrace JR. Barrett is a disgrace to the Intercontinental and World titles and deserves to be suspended and have his title stripped after what he did tonight. He believes he is above any rules or consequences here in XWL and deserves to be punished.

[Jim Ross] Well it remains to be seen what will happen as a result of this, but one thing is for sure, and that is that like it or not, Wade Barrett is still the Intercontinental Champion...

*The last image before the screen fades to black is that of Barrett kissing his Intercontinental title.*

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  DnWnW

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:57 pm

How dare you!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 pm

#HEEL wrote:
How dare you!

Looks like someone got out HEEL'd
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

As Breakdown comes back from commercial the camera slowly fades out to what looks to be another video from Joey Ryan as the film preview rated sleazy appears on the tron.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  QZD9I

The image stays on the screen for a few moments as we go to what looks to be a restaurant but we cannot see. What is visible is a man sat behind a menu with a milkshake on the other side of the table. The man continues to look at the menu for a few moments not caring that the camera is running and it was live at the moment, he eventually lowers the menu and puts it away before bringing over the milkshake towards him, as he lowers the menu we see that it is Joey Ryan.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  KpSF2

Joey Ryan
Strawberry shake, so soft and sweet. Just like Joey Ryan. Every week chicks line up just to get a night with Joey Ryan because I am just that damn good at everything I do. It dosen’t matter if I’m in that ring pulling off things only Joey Ryan can do or I’m outside cutting a promo there is only one person who can do things like Joey Ryan can, and that’s Joey Ryan. Now since last week the people in Hollywood have been all over me and XWL. You see I bring the business where ever I go, I bring the TV ratings where ever I go and i bring the fans wherever I go. The fans you have there right now, they’re nothing, them fans are pathetic. The fans from Hollywood are the one’s who make or break a company and when I come and make my much anticipated debut on breakdown everyone is going to see just how much business Joey Ryan brings and just how damn good Joey Ryan is. Because I am not just a pretty face or a guy who can talk for a few minutes on camera and just look so damn good, I sure as hell can back up everything I say which from what i've seen not everyone in XWL can say the same...

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  WWAJs

Joey Ryan
Last week when I publically announced that I was going to be coming to XWL and competing with some of the best stars in the world I knew to myself I had to keep on the ball and keep focused. You see I am the technical wizard. There is no man better than me and hell there is no diva better than me! Everyone at XWL is already wanting a piece of Joey Ryan, the superstars, the divas, management, hell even the referee’s look at Joey Ryan and want a piece of him….freaks. But the fact is that I have had to deal with being at the top of the food chain all of my life. Being a Hollywood celebrity this kinda stuff just comes natural to me and well being the rock legend I am I know how to party and have a good time but when I need too I can also be one tough son of a bitch who isn't afraid to go toe to toe in that wrestling ring with any man. Be is that 500 pound sack of crap Mark Henry or something like Sin Cara who I could probably break in half with my little finger. I am going to be XWL's biggest hero and biggest threat at the same time you see with my awesome fan base and personality the levels of attention XWL will see will never be the same again and also as Joey Ryan continues to grow and grow taking down superstars in his path I am going to make sure I become a champion. I quite like the sound of Joey Ryan, The sleaziest intercontinental champion in the history of professional wrestling, good right?

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Kvl1X

Joey Ryan
You see Joey Ryan has never backed down from a fight and just like this milkshake, when I make my debut into XWL I am always going to taste that sweet taste of victory because I am not a man that takes losing very well just ask everyone over at Hollywood championship wrestling. I was the longest world champion they’d ever had, they were begging me to stay but when I lost my title I took it out on everybody. I threw superstars into cages, I threw referees into cages hell I even took it out on a fan who thought that it was cool to not be sleazy. Now that leads me perfectly on to another thing, now I’m pretty cool and modern and I am into this social networking but it never really took off until last week when suddenly all the losers who are too cool to watch real independent wrestling but stay to watch crap like this and wwe and tna every week meaning us indy guys have to work our asses off and get into a place like this just to get noticed started filling up my twitter page asking just what sleazy is? Really? You are all too stupid to not know how to be sleazy? Well when I come over I am going to be making changes in XWL. You see there is no man with the rockstar charisma that I have, there is no man with the movie star good looks, that I have, and there is definitely no man with a personality like Joey Ryan. I am the definition of Hollywood and I am bringing the party over to Breakdown.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  PSS6c

Joey Ryan
Now tonight I should be there in front of all of you so called wrestling fans who just love it for the drama, hell if it wasn't for a few cool storylines then I bet all of you would just go away and watch cartoons all day and night. Tonight the fine management tried to book me, Joey Ryan against Santino Marella. Who in the hell is Santino Marella? He is a stuck up italian who quite frankly makes wrestling look a joke. He is just a stupid gimmick wrestler who needs a moustache ride hell if I was there he would be first in line for a lesson in how to be sleazy because quite frankly he needs it. I am going to be looking at the breakdown roster closely and I am going to make sure all these people who you love just to laugh at are gone or they are all just like me. That's another reason why I come to diner's like this, they only have diners like this in hollywood, it's like the 80's here 24/7. the customers are sleazy, the waiters are sleazy, the chef is sleazy and well they all learned from the best, Joey Ryan. People like me are just too good to perform in front of people like you while facing people like Santino Marella. I am not going to be fighting Santino Marella this week and I am not going to be coming to Breakdown tonight. Sorry to dissapoint the ladies in the audience because I know they were all dying for a night with hollywood star himself.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  L1eTL

Joey Ryan
Hell if you’re lucky I may make an appearance at Over The Limit because it is surely not something anyone would want to miss. When I do come over from Hollywood I am going to be giving you all lessons on how to be sleazy because there is only one thing you suckers need to know and that is…Joey knows best! That is the big thing in Hollywood and something every wrestler here knows! See that’s another thing which blew up since I have been here, it’s not Hogan knows best around here it’s all about Joey! I am the man who gives the big names the ideas and I am going to be the one who will take a new light on Breakdown. People have been telling me that I’m making a mistake but do you know what I say to them? The only mistake was XWL giving a contract to the man who is going to single handedly turn the company to sleazy. Everyone is going to be like Joey Ryan just like all of you people want to be like Joey Ryan. I can see it in your eyes, how you wish you could have a personality like mine and how you wish you could have the move star good looks like Joey Ryan has, I can’t blame you. I’m the total package.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  7fsgH

Joey stops talking for a minute before taking a sip of the milkshake, managing to get some of the whipped cream at the top on his moustache.

Joey Ryan
Ahh, there is nothing better than a strawberry shake. This is what victory tastes like and what you are witnessing right now is what a future champion looks like! I don’t care if I have to work my way up right from the bottom with all the grade A class jobbers who paid a few hundred bucks to go to a crappy wrestling school and now think they’re on top of the world because I am a fighter and I am going to be the best thing to ever happen to XWL. Now let Joey Ryan just get one thing straight, I am not one of those people who you see such as The Rock who goes straight to DVD in whatever crappy star film he is in, no people like me and I am going to be the man who takes Breakdown, no wait...who takes XWL to the next level. Joey Ryan is going to make XWL the sleaziest wrestling company this world has ever seen. I am going to have a fan base so big the 80's are going to be in full swing at every show I go too. And for all the superstars who are in the back watching this, looking on at a man who is just on another level Joey Ryan has one clear message for all of you one way or another everyone in XWL is going to go for a moustache ride, that is a promise. 2012 is the year that sleazy comes back to professional wrestling and 2012 is the year for Joey Ryan to make the impact which everyone has been dying to see…

Joey Ryan takes another sip of his milkshake before sitting back as the camera fades into a short video package for Breakdown superstar The long island iced Z Zack Ryder!

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 pm

dat opener
dat Joey Ryan promo
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:06 am

*The screen opens up onto James Storm who is standing in a locker room; dressed in his streets he waits for the interviewer to ask his questions.

{Interviewer}
James Storm, tonight you take on Chris Hero of The Resistance, are you concerned that such talented wrestler has back up with him in the form of Layla and Co-Breakdown GM Cody Rhodes?

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_Desirulez_net_IW_9_29_2011_MP40002

*Storm begins to chuckle and grin as the interviewer finishes his question.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_Desirulez_net_IW_9_29_2011_MP40003

{James Storm}
Am I worried? Hell no! Hero is fine wrestler but he ain't no James Strom. The Resistance is talented and smart. but not as talented and as smart as James Storm! You see tonight I'm going to take down Chris Hero then I'm going to take down that washed up piece of garbage known as Stone Cold Steve Austin!

{Interviewer}
Speaking of Austin, what's you reaction to his return last week?

*Storm's face turns serious and he begins to glare at the interviewer before answering.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_Desirulez_net_IW_9_29_2011_MP40006

{Interviewer}
Well?

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_Desirulez_net_IW_9_29_2011_MP40008

{James Storm}
What do I think? I think you should watch your mouth before I kick it in! Austin may have seemed like he was at 100% while beating up security but I can assure you that at Over The Limit I will finish him. At Over The Limit I'll wipe him off the face of the XWL Universe! At first I did it for his own good; I did it to help him but now...now I'm doing it for me, to earn myself a shot at the championship! I'm not here to help anyone anymore, I'm here to help me! And unfortunately for you people that means sooner or later I'll be wearing some gold around this waist. Austin is a coward; he had to come out with a steel chair because he is that scared of me, he fears James Storm that much. He knows the damage I can cause and he knows that he stands no chance against a young stud like me!....

{Interviewer}
Let's not get carried away; he is still Stone Cold Steve Austin.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_Desirulez_net_IW_9_29_2011_MP40009

{James Storm}
Boy! I will kick your teeth down your throat if you don't shut your mouth! I don't give a damn if it's Stone Cold, it could be Godzilla comin' to the ring and I'd bust a bottle of beer over his head, and then Superkick him into last week! Steve Austin is just a name, it doesn't mean a damn thing to me and shouldn't mean anything to these people. Stone Cold died at X-Treme X-Mas, the man walking into Over The Limit won't be the same man I threw through the mini-tron. I will win there, I will permanently remove him from XWL, and I will get my title shot. Any more questions or can I leave now? You're wasting my time.

{Interviewer}
Just one more, what if you can't back up your talk? What if you lse?

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_Desirulez_net_IW_9_29_2011_MP40012

{James Storm}
Are you sayin' I'm blowing steam out of my ass? Are you saying I'm all talk? Because if you are I would advise you to change your opinion. I am the greatest in this company, but no one knows it yet. I'm the greatest to ever lace em' up but no one knows it yet. I am the true future of this industry and come Over The Limit everyone will know that. Now get lost.

*Storm begins to walk away and the camera turns to the interviewer who wraps up the segment; but just as he closes it out with his opinion someone off screen taps on his shoulder. The interviewer turns around and is met with a Superkick! The camera turns to show James Storm.

{James Storm}
That's what you get for running your mouth!

*Storm looks to the camera and begins to speak.

You see that Austin? That's gonna be you at Over The Limit!

*He turns back to the unconscious interviewer.

Sorry! About your damn luck!

*With that Storm walks off, and the interview closes out.

Last edited by #SEME on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Thank you Seme, I love James Storm, so it's nice to finally see someone having good promos with him.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Thank you Seme, I love James Storm, so it's nice to finally see someone having good promos with him.

Your welcome Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Just tried to friend request XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownscott and his GamerTag does not exist, anyone can be any help? :s
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

RCP wrote:
Just tried to friend request XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownscott and his GamerTag does not exist, anyone can be any help? :s

Maybe one of the other nWo guys can help you out with it.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
RCP wrote:

I usually check David's friends list cause he has everyone from XWL added most of the time if I need a Gamertag that I don't have added, if that doesn't work just do what Gaz said or just do what Gaz said first Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 pm

RCP wrote:

He changed it the other day. It's now SSMC x TAYLOR. He's on my friends list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Austin wrote:
The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
RCP wrote:

I usually check David's friends list cause he has everyone from XWL added most of the time if I need a Gamertag that I don't have added, if that doesn't work just do what Gaz said or just do what Gaz said first Razz
lolol Same, but he wasn't on it & Thanks to Hogan because that helped me find em Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:01 pm

your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 pm

*We head backstage to where Todd Grisham is standing with Edge.*

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  MDGNF

Todd Grisham:
Edge, I was just wondering but can I get your thoughts about what has happened the past couple of weeks and how you plan on reacting to Cody's actions?

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  PLpBB

Edge:
Really Todd? It's pretty obvious on what I plan on doing and that's one of the things I do best and that is spea... Oh wait, Cody banned that move so there is not much I can do Todd because here's how things work out. I attack Cody, he gets Chris Hero to injure Mick again and then I'm either fired or suspended until Mick comes back and I can't save Breakdown by sitting in my chair at home in Toronto. Okay so basically I'm stuck here thinking about what Cactus Jack and I are going to do to Chris Hero and Cody Rhodes at Over The Limit.

Edge:
I mean I could screw myself and all of Breakdown by spearing Cody, hoping I injure him and someone new is able to save Breakdown. Another option is to Disqualify myself by hitting Cody with a con-chair-to, rattling his brains and possibly leaving himself with a concussion. There are too many possibilities of what I could do so i'll just do what I must do when the time comes. Ya know what I mean Todd?

Todd Grisham:
Like a spur of the moment?

Edge:
Exactly, whatever outcome occurs at that moment is what I will take advantage of. If I have a chair, then expect me to swing it. If I have a ladder which is just not so oddly placed behind me, then I will use it. But if your wondering why I am standing with a ladder is because I always feel better when I have a ladder. I grew up fighting with these along side Christian and now being on top or even near a ladder just calms me down. It really all started when I jumped off the top of a ladder and speared Jeff Hardy. But what are the chances of Cody picking a match that would benefit me? Like.... Never.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  9R0xA

Edge:
But guess what Todd?

Todd Grisham:
What?

Edge:
Class is in session and your teacher, Edge, is going to Edgecate Mr. Rhodes, if you know what I mean. Get it? Get it, Todd?

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  MH9y6

Todd Grisham:
No...

Edge:
Of course you don't, but if I get the chance to "Edgecate" Ezekiel tonight, then I will. But the end of this whole reign of terror is coming to an end at Over The Limit and by that, I mean I'm going to injure Chris Hero then I am going to injure Cody Rhodes and then... World Champion? Intercontinental Champion? Or will Cody just find a way out and live to ruin Breakdown another day? I don't know but for now I'm going to focus on Big Zeke because I'm not letting Cody get to my head. I'm the Master Manipulator. If anything thing is going to happen, it will be Edge getting into the mind of Cody Rhodes. I'm done here Todd, I've got a match to get ready for.

*Edge leaves the view of the camera and we fade to a video package hyping up XWL's newest superstar, Joey Ryan.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:49 pm

If I have time, I'll try and get some reviews in.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Awesome
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  BreakdownericyoungXWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Xwlbreakdownmarkhenry
Eric Young vs Mark Henry

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm

As Breakdown comes back from commercial break.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  022

The NWO arrives at the arena.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  047

Hulk Hogan
Chuck Norris once pissed in a semi-truck as a joke. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Hall, Nash and Hogan start laughing. As they turn the corner they see X-Pac walking through the halls.

Hogan

Well, Well what do we have here. We were hoping we would get a chance to talk to you. I thought you were on Redemption?

X-Pac

Well, apparently the network doesn't agree with my attack on Chyna. They seem to have a problem with men beating up on woman. I'm not allowed on Redemption anymore.

Hulk Hogan

I would hardly call Chyna a woman. I don't know what you were thinking going out with a..... ummm... whatever it is.

X-Pac
Ha... Yea, well maybe i'll move on up and give Brooke a ring later tonight.

Hogan starts to jump at X-Pac. Nash quickly holds Hogan back.

Nash

Calm down. Go get ready for your match. Hall and I can handle this.

Hogan walks away angrily.

Nash

You know better then anyone. You don't want to be enemy's with us. Last week Carlito decided to quit rather then get in the ring with us. We wanted to speak with you because when your NWO your NWO 4 Life. There is no leaving. Your either with us or you against us.

Nash throws a NWO T-Shirt in X-Pac's face. Nash and Hall turn to walk away. Hall stops and takes a step towards X-Pac

Hall

I know you'll make the right choice chico. (Hall throws his toothpick in X-Pac's face.)

X-pac starts to stare at the NWO shirt , laughs , and tosses it in the garbage. He shakes his head as the camera fades out.

Last edited by Hulk Hogan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:45 pm

ohshit
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:05 am

**Breakdown comes back from a commercial break to see Dolph Ziggler standing on the stage with a microphone in hand ready to speak. Dolph looks to be extremely annoyed and quite angry about what happened earlier in the night. Without much hesitation, Dolph raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.**

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_vlcsnap-00845

[Dolph Ziggler]
You. You are the problem. It's all of YOU that screwed me over tonight. Yeah Wade may have gotten himself disqualified, but he wasn't alone in his actions, was he? You claim that you hate people like Wade, but that's not the entire truth, is it? You may hate Wade, but you sure as hell don't hate his actions. YOU condone his actions. YOU create an environment through which this is acceptable. YOU made a mockery of this sport. And it's because of that, that Wade Barrett got himself disqualified tonight. Now I'm not out here to bitch and fuss, trust me I'm not. You people aren't worth my breath.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_vlcsnap-00847

[Dolph Ziggler]
The reason I'm out here is because how I see things, I've got two more things to do tonight. And one of them is this; Wade, I warned you. I told you that I was coming for you, that I was coming for your title. I told you that you only had a limited time left and that I WOULD be leaving over the limit with your title. Things were changed, the match was changed to tonight, that's alright.. it doesn't matter what night it is, hell it doesn't matter where we are. I'm better than you and I always will be. Screw time, screw location, screw the conditions, I can beat you whenever I want. See, I'm not like those mindless corporate drones in the back, I don't do things so that the fans will like me. I don't do things so that the boss will like me. And I sure as hell don't do things to fit in.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_vlcsnap-00848

[Dolph Ziggler]
Maybe you've noticed, but knowing the lack of intellect in your head you probaby haven't.. I'm not exactly liked around here. I don't exactly have a great name going for myself. And do you know why? These fans can say whatever they like, they can say that it's because I suck, I don't care. You wanna know why I REALLY have a bad name for myself? Because they're jealous! I'm not only talented, I'm not only good looking, I'm not only one of the most successful and established stars in this industry, but I'm an in-your-face son of a bitch and they can't handle that. Hell, YOU couldn't handle that Wade. Now you can say what you want, you can say that you were saving time but we ALL know what you were really doing. You were scared.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_vlcsnap-00849

[Dolph Ziggler]
That's right, I know it, they know it, we all know it. You can put on a tough face and you can storm down to the ring every week but when it comes down to it, you're just like the rest. You're a phoney, Wade. And for the sake of ME, for the sake of MY career, I not only take it upon myself to take that title from you. 'Cause ya' see it's still MY title, I'm going to take it from you, that's inevitable. But it's gotten a hell of a lot more personal now. I'm not just doing it for the gold anymore, I'm doing it to prove that I'm better than you, and I'm doing it to hurt you. Flat out, plain and simple. I could talk for hours about what I'm gonna do, but what's the point? It's THAT simple, I'm gonna hurt you, and I'm gonna hurt you alot.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_vlcsnap-00850

[Dolph Ziggler]
You tried to take my opportunity from me, and now I'm gonna take what's important to you. I'm gonna take your health, I'm gonna take your pride, I'm gonna take your Intercontinental Championship. And when I'm done with that, who knows? Maybe I'll come for your World Title too, we both know it's only a matter of time before THAT'S mine too. But one step at a time, that's how it goes. Tonight, I was shoved off that next step, but by the end of the night I'll be right back up there. Dolph Zigglers main eventing once again, whatevs. Justin Gabriel, another man that wants to beat you Wade, it's a shame though that I'm gonna use him as an example, to show you what you're in for. Take that however you like. You can take it as a warning, you can look at it like a joke, but we both know I'm serious.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_vlcsnap-00858

[Dolph Ziggler]
I came out here just now and I talked, simple as. No fancy entrance, no plea for attention. Just me, this microphone, and a sea of meaningless faces wishing they were me. And, by all means you people can boo me all you want for saying that! 'Cause the fact of the matter is that it's YOUR fault that I'm standing on this stage right now, it's YOUR fault that I didn't win the title, and it's gonna be YOUR own fault when I'm champion and you all hate it. But it's those very boos that drive me to go that bit further, and to rub my success in your faces. You can boo till the nights over for all I care, it's music to my ears.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_vlcsnap-00867

[Dolph Ziggler]
I'm not out here to talk about you though. I know, what a shame.. as if people actually give a crap about you losers! Nah, the second thing I'm here to talk about is my intentions for tonight. Like I said Gabriel, you're going down. You're the next victim for Dolph Ziggler and there's really nothing anybody can do about it. I wish I could tell you I'd go easy on you later but that'd be a lie, and we both know it. I'm gonna beat you, I'm gonna hurt you, I'm gonna tap you out to the sleeperhold. And then Wade, maybe then.. You'll realise the pain that's coming for you. A man that was once your partner will be forced to tap out in agony. And how appropriate, a warning of what's to come for you, demonstrated by a man that once worked alongside you. Ya better watch your back Wade, you're gonna need to. Hashtag, Heel.

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Normal_vlcsnap-00852

**Dolph lowers his mic yet continues to stand on the stage, looking on at the crowd as they heavily boo him. He smirks before going back to his angry expression. Dolph's theme hits the speakers and the crowd breaks into even louder boos.**

**Throwing the mic into the air, Dolph turns around and walks into the backstage area. The mic falls and lands with a thud on an empty stage, in an arena filled with boos and jeers. As the cameras fade to blackness, XWL cuts to another commercial break.**

Back to top Go down
wweboo
New Talent
wweboo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Who is PointlessManiac? On the board that is. I messaged him on X-box live, and have yet to get a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 pm

wweboo wrote:
Who is PointlessManiac? On the board that is. I messaged him on X-box live, and have yet to get a response.
Reece.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Another great Ziggler promo, Alan, never drop him. Never.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Another great Ziggler promo, Alan, never drop him. Never.

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012    XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next