Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Da Rules: WWE 2K22 Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Da Rules:  WWE 2K22 Edition  Empty
PostSubject: Da Rules: WWE 2K22 Edition    Da Rules:  WWE 2K22 Edition  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2022 6:02 pm

Da Rules:  WWE 2K22 Edition  Il-570x-N-3027412705-6vk6

With the arrival of the new games, a lot of our existing rules don't fit anymore, especially the finisher requirement to be able to go for a win and various others so given that the league is a community project now here is the official thread to determine what rules our league will follow!

Here's our discord link as well in case anyone isn't already apart of it.

But currently, the pitch is to

1. Have No Finisher Requirement Rule in order to be eligible to go for the win off a finisher.

2.  After 3 Finishers allow Submission Finishers to attempt the win

3.  After 5 Finishers the person on the receiving end of them cannot kick out due to the never-ending match possibility from people who are mash gods.

There's also the new inclusion of Stunned, which for a short period of time (and from my experience, it seems to vary on how long you're stunned and isn't 100% consistent) where you can't reverse.

Resiliency is also back to being once per match so we can probably bring that back.

We're absolutely banning instant recovery because it's obnoxiously unfun to play against and is unlimited.

For those that are concerned about the submission thing, there are also plans to have a course for everyone to earn one or other custom moves based upon how long they are a character.

Because not everyone has a submission finisher, and with us getting rid of the ranking system to simplify things. People will be able to freely update their movesets beyond what a Superstar has/could do depending on how long they’ve been someone.

60 Days they may freely have any move (because we’re all adults that should be able to be trusted not to put Canadian destroyers on everyone. This includes signatures, finishers, normal moves, etc.

90 Days they may have a submission finisher if they would like to, and it could be anything.

In addition the overall system

Everyone starts at 80, with the exception of Champions.

Mid Card Champions will be an 85

Main-Event Competitors will be an 85

Main-Event Champions will be a 90.

We’ll have a cap that someone can’t go below of in attributes so no one lowers something too low to increase something else.

AGAIN, all of this is up for discussion, and we need to all participate in this so we can work out our return date.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: Da Rules: WWE 2K22 Edition    Da Rules:  WWE 2K22 Edition  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 3:05 pm

as I've stated before I'm fine with all of these rules, but we should add

don't dominate a match(the gentleman's rule)

clean ring entry

no spamming

the rule on kip ups only having two per match since you can spam it

Last edited by StrumSkillet13 on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Da Rules: WWE 2K22 Edition    Da Rules:  WWE 2K22 Edition  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 3:23 pm

Honestly I’m for submission finishers BUT not till the 4th finisher. I chose 4th cause the next finisher would probably automatically give you the win anyway

Also if anyone knows me, I’m not gonna hit you with a finisher while you’re stunned unless it’s a spot, and I won’t pin you after. I don’t like situation when the person doesn’t even have a chance to defend themself

I’m with bringing resiliency back

I like the rule with being able to customize your move set a bit more freely when you put in time with that character

I like how your character gains overalls for being a contender, then a champion.

Now, these are just my personal opinions on some things. Remember, this is supposed to be fun. Competitive? Sure. I never let anyone win. I literally locked David into a storyline cause I won a match lol. But don’t let the want of winning make you play like an ass

Let your opponent cleanly enter the ring

Go for spots. Don’t be afraid to do oh my god moments and cool looking sequences. It’s okay to waste a finisher. I even let people hit my with a finisher of the situation is right

I almost wanna ask for roll outs to be banned but I know I’m always the monitory but if it lets you spam this ability, don’t. It’s annoying.

I’m typing this on lunch to help get this going so I’m rushing unfortunately but yeah, let’s get some replies, suggestions going.

Oh! If I hit a low blow payback or a mist payback and don’t get caught by the ref can I pin? If so I think you should only be able to use this tactic to win in matches where you can be dq’d. The reward needs a big risk and I don’t want to get taken to dick kick city in a no dq match and pinned lol

Oh and I think after three finishers you should be allowed…three roll up attempts. I say three because they’re easy to kick out of and you gotta catch somebody by surprise to really win. If it’s only one, I doubt anyone will win

Ight, I’m out for now. Reply now.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: Da Rules: WWE 2K22 Edition    Da Rules:  WWE 2K22 Edition  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 3:31 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
Honestly I’m for submission finishers BUT not till the 4th finisher. I chose 4th cause the next finisher would probably automatically give you the win anyway

Also if anyone knows me, I’m not gonna hit you with a finisher while you’re stunned unless it’s a spot, and I won’t pin you after. I don’t like situation when the person doesn’t even have a chance to defend themself

I’m with bringing resiliency back

I like the rule with being able to customize your move set a bit more freely when you put in time with that character

I like how your character gains overalls for being a contender, then a champion.

Now, these are just my personal opinions on some things. Remember, this is supposed to be fun. Competitive? Sure. I never let anyone win. I literally locked David into a storyline cause I won a match lol. But don’t let the want of winning make you play like an ass

Let your opponent cleanly enter the ring

Go for spots. Don’t be afraid to do oh my god moments and cool looking sequences. It’s okay to waste a finisher. I even let people hit my with a finisher of the situation is right

I almost wanna ask for roll outs to be banned but I know I’m always the monitory but if it lets you spam this ability, don’t. It’s annoying.

I’m typing this on lunch to help get this going so I’m rushing unfortunately but yeah, let’s get some replies, suggestions going.

Oh! If I hit a low blow payback or a mist payback and don’t get caught by the ref can I pin? If so I think you should only be able to use this tactic to win in matches where you can be dq’d. The reward needs a big risk and I don’t want to get taken to dick kick city in a no dq match and pinned lol

Oh and I think after three finishers you should be allowed…three roll up attempts. I say three because they’re easy to kick out of and you gotta catch somebody by surprise to really win. If it’s only one, I doubt anyone will win

Ight, I’m out for now. Reply now.

I agree with ALL of this plus what I said
Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Da Rules: WWE 2K22 Edition    Da Rules:  WWE 2K22 Edition  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 1:19 pm

I also agree with everything that has been said so far. My only question is for the overalls for each rating do we all have the same in game stats or can they be different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Rules: WWE 2K22 Edition    Da Rules:  WWE 2K22 Edition  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Rules: WWE 2K22 Edition
Page 1 of 1