Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]

Go down 
+4
Plus
P1
Sam
P.R Son
8 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: The Canadian Tire Centre, OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA
ARENA FOR MATCHES:  LA HALL

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  GIG9d0Y [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  4uRUVC5

[[ Triple Threat Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Xt44zhG [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  T81gXdw [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  9Uxvgn5

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  5zuwwYD [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  MzoTJLp

[ Hangman Page's Contract To Be An XWL Superstar Match]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  2JgjfTz

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  LzHomBS [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  MJH5p4J

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  JHOmZWU [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  E9jpRje

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  F36gOrm [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  O1oq0Jt

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  9n8LUhY [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  8AybMlu

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  I8cP4vX [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  TZX36lP

Main Event

[[[ No Disqualification, Non-Title ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Fu8jf95 [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  F27oYkT

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Sam has reserved the opener please withhold all posts until it's up thx <3
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 7:44 pm

The regularly scheduled XWL Octane intro runs and concludes, accompanied by a series of purple pyro across the stage that gets all of the fans on their feet and screaming in excitement for the show to begin. At this point, the camera shifts to ringside where we see our broadcast team of Mauro Ranallo, Beth Phoenix, and Corey Graves ready to welcome us to this week's edition of Octane.

MAURO RANALLO
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and WELCOME to another episode of XWL: Octane! I'm Mauro Ranallo and joining me are my broadcast colleagues, co-owner of XWL Beth Phoenix, and Corey Graves.

BETH PHOENIX
Welcome, everybody! We are hot off the heels of our very first episode of High Octane, which brought forth some unexpected outcomes just as we had hoped.

MAURO RANALLO
High Octane hosted a series of incredible matches, which was topped off by TWO Championship defenses. We saw Liv Morgan challenge Sasha Banks for the Women's Championship, as well as Bray Wyatt and Chris Sabin challenging Robert Roode for his Intercontinental Championship in a triple threat match!

COREY GRAVES
Well, you could probably get away with calling that match a fatal four way once the Fiend unexpectedly arrived on the scene to finish out the match in a huge shock that most believed changed the tides of the entire contest.

BETH PHOENIX
It did appear that the momentum was shifted in the sinister Fiend's favor, but in the end it would be Robert Roode who managed to retain his Intercontinental Championship, much to the dismay of the fans who had been sent on an absolute roller coaster during the entire experience.

MAURO RANALLO
But one title that did change hands last week was the redesigned Women's Championship. After a perilous relationship that can only adequately be compared to professional wrestling's Joker and Harley Quinn relationship, Liv Morgan took on the role of Karma when she vowed to claim her revenge on the newly crowned Blueprint, Sasha Banks.

COREY GRAVES
And she did just that. Sasha would eventually succumb to Liv's unholy vengeance per her new finishing maneuver appropriately dubbed "Instant Karma." Let's take a look...

We see a recap consisting of stills and short replays describing the closing moments of the contest between Liv and Sasha last week on High Octane. Events such as the Bank Statement followed up by the attempted B Trigger which eventually gave Liv the opening for Instant Karma which put away the Boss for the 3 count. Once the playback concludes, we immediately are treated to a promotional video for the new Champion.

After that video package for the new XWL Women's Champion, Liv Morgan, the camera briefly fades back over to ringside for a quick segue.

BETH PHOENIX
A little bit of an ironic song choice, all things considered, but nonetheless. Charly Caruso is standing by backstage now where she hopes to enlighten us on the ever-evolving affairs between Sasha Banks and the new Women's Champion, Liv Morgan, following their match at High Octane last week.

The camera transitions backstage where we're greeted by a smiling Charly Caruso. She is standing in her usual interview setting, surrounded by some drapes and a lone monitor.

CHARLY CARUSO
Thanks, Beth. After one of the most longstanding stories this company has seen in recent history, which consists of so many twists and turns that it would require an entire research team to map out, my next guest was finally able to recapture the XWL Women's Championship last week on when she competed against the former Champion, Sasha Banks. Please welcome the 2 time and current Women's Champion, Liv Morgan.

The camera begins to pan out to encompass the new Champion, who was standing to Charly's left. Before the camera even fell on Liv, the vocal audience could already be heard booing her from the arena. The camera zooms in on Morgan's face with her new Championship resting on her shoulder. After a couple of seconds, the camera zooms back out so that it can accommodate both interviewer and Champion in one shot. Right on cue, Charly begins her interview with Liv.

CHARLY CARUSO
Liv, thank you so much for joining me tonight. I'd like to start off by saying congratulations on your second Women's Championship victory. Only a handful of stars throughout the years have accomplished such a feat, and your lover-turned-nemesis Sasha Banks would be one of them. How does it feel to once again be wearing that title on your arm? Not to mention, this isn't the same title that was stripped of you a couple of months back and later thrown off a bridge, but completely new Championship gold!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  HF6YzL7

Liv expresses slight discomfort at the mention of Sasha's name, but she quickly recovers and prepares to answer the question accordingly.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  AT3hPwG
Charly, I'm sure that everyone, particularly Sasha Banks, remembers exactly what I said to her when she made the mistake of challenging me to a match at High Octane... But just in case anyone out there has a bad memory, let me offer you a refresher: I told Sasha that as long as I exist in this company? She would never hold an XWL Championship again. The XWL Universe might be quick to forgive and forget all about the things she's done, but I meant what I said and I'm sure as hell not going to just LIV and let LIV... You wanna know why, Charly? Because not too long ago, I was her victim. I was her pet on a leash. She liked me when I was convenient for her, and as soon as I wasn't, she didn't. But you know what else? I'm not that scared little girl just waiting to be led around by the almighty "Boss" anymore. I'm breaking records, I'm taking gold, I'm beating the Blueprint at her own game, and I'm doing it without her.

CHARLY CARUSO
In this never-ending tale of the duo that was once known to the XWL Universe as the "Boss 'n' Brat," there has been no shortage of upsets. Just a few weeks ago, for example, Sasha was able to beat you for the original XWL Women's Championship which would later be destroyed in a spectacle that can perhaps only be described as memorable. Do you have any concerns about the Boss coming back for seconds, and perhaps reclaiming that Women's Championship from you when she does?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  NCenJSG

Liv contemplates the question only briefly before compiling her thoughts, wasting little time with a response to this question.

Like I said, I'm not the same little girl I was back on Anarchy, so I won't make any excuses for my losses. At Aftershock, Sasha beat me fair and square, and she used the element of surprise to do it. At High Octane? She didn't have that element of surprise in her corner, and we both know how that worked out for her. I don't blame her for taking advantage of that, it's a trick I've used several times in the past and I learned it from the very best, but once I knew what her true colors and real intentions were, she couldn't even stop me when she saw me coming... As for her rematch? Nothing would make me happier than putting the myth of the "Boss" to rest for good on the grandest stage of them all. So if she's able to muster herself up out of hiding once she's done licking her wounds, I'm practically dying for her to come my way again because I've never felt a high like I did after that match. While I'm over the moon to be your Women's Champion once again, this belt was an afterthought when I was finally face to face with the woman who consumed my life for the last two straight years... I felt satisfaction from every kick, and I felt vengeance behind every closed fist. So I dare Sasha Banks to challenge me to another match, because I'd love to finally find out if the Boss bleeds blue.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  4GkJZC5

CHARLY CARUSO
Shifting the conversation back to you, Liv, a lot's changed since the last time that you won the Women's Championship. Not just with the company as a whole, but with you yourself. Obviously we see the blonde hair, we see the black leather clothes, the absent blue tongue and lack of pigtails, but aside from a new aesthetic how can we expect version 2 of the Championship reign of Liv Morgan to vary from your first run as Champion?

Before, I was hesitant to defend my Championship because I'm fully aware that I'm not the biggest, or the strongest, and maybe not even the fastest this division has to offer. But you know what I am? I'm unpredictable. That's one thing about me that hasn't changed, and now that I've made friends with my demons and I know exactly what I'm capable of? I'm not afraid to step into the ring with anyone, and that includes Sasha Banks.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  FzPv1re

CHARLY CARUSO
After hearing you come to terms with the loss of your relationship with Sasha Banks, I'm curious to get your take on the friendship of co-North American Champions, Kairi Sane and Alexa Bliss. What do you have to say to the women who put their friendship before a Championship, when you and Sasha Banks couldn't?

Liv pauses and sucks on her teeth, seemingly a bit agitated and offended by Charly's question. She shakes her head subtly and leans back towards the microphone.

Sasha and I were far more than just friends, and our issues stemmed from something much deeper than any Championship...  If that's all that Kairi and Alexa have to worry about in their world of playing Disney dress-up with sparkles and peg legs, then good for them and their shallow friendship. But Charly, you can't compare the Teletubbies to Game of Thrones. We clearly have very different relationships, and very different things to fight for.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  USURV0w

CHARLY CARUSO
That's quite a response, Liv. My final question for you is: do you have any comments for the XWL Universe who were originally a bit torn, but for the most part now seem to be aligning themselves sternly on the side of Sasha in this rivalry of yours?

Liv drags her tongue across her front teeth with a grin and raises her index finger, gesturing for the camera to pull in for a close-up. As it does, Liv leans in and speaks softly at the lens.

The student has surpassed the teacher, and now's the perfect time for you to all start reconsidering who your role models truly are. Besides, Karma's never looked better... and I really think black's my color, don't you?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Hf95z7U

Liv flashes a devilish smirk towards the camera and then shifts it over to Charly before turning on the heel of her boot and exiting the interview. Instead of the camera immediately transitioning back to ringside, it watches Liv trot off down the hallway. After taking a few steps, something happens... The XWL Woman's Champion then stops in her tracks and freezes. It suddenly feels like someone's eyes are on her. Her fist clenches into a tighter ball while her other fingers tighten around the championship that she so proudly holds. It feels like someone was watching and and in a company full of hungry challengers, there was a good chance that someone was. 'Fight or flight' they say and was it really a surprise that Liv Morgan's first instinct was to prepare for a fight? After all, she was once again THE champion around these parts which meant she had a big target on her back. And then Liv Morgan quickly turns around, ready to confront whoever it was... but that 'fight' mentality and the courageous look on her face has seemingly vanished and it's been replaced by a look of confusion. Someone was watching her, but it's not someone who she'd be seeing challenge for her championship. Hell. It wasn't even a member of the women's division. Standing there was Randy Orton - the Apex Predator - with a cold stare in his eyes. This was similar to what we saw last week when Randy Orton emerged from the shadows following the interview featuring the Enterprise except this time, he's found a new target in the form of a platinum blonde women who stands on her own.

But what could Liv Morgan have that Randy Orton could possibly want?

Liv Morgan's crooked brow shows that she's probably wondering the same thing right about now. What could Randy Orton possibly want to do with her? Is this perhaps a set-up for an attack? The Women's Champion glances around and makes sure that there weren't any women possibly working alongside Randy Orton but no. There was no one else around them.

Unless this has nothing to do with Liv Morgan after all. She was
just the wrong woman in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Her eyes scan the Viper from head to toe and Randy Orton mimics the actions - obviously having less ground to cover than her considering how much smaller she was than the six-foot, five-inch multi-time World Heavyweight Champion... but if the both of them had one thing in common, that's that neither of them were exactly right in the head. A lot of superstars should feel a little nervous being in the presence of Randy Orton because he could hit you with an RKO when you least expected it. It doesn't matter who you are, how big or small you may be, or how long you've been wrestling. All it took was one. One RKO. One second of your guard being let down. Liv Morgan's eyes were almost as crazy as his own as she adjusted her championship and flashed a smirk upwards at the taller man before she turned and trotted off-screen which left Randy Orton alone.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  WK6Tm1f
Nah.

The Apex Preadtor scoffed as he ran his hand over his mouth.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  WK6Tm1f
Too easy.

'What could that possibly mean?' you probably ask yourself but as Beth Phoenix said last weel: the only person who knows what Randy Orton's next move is is Randy Orton. Orton then walks off which brings the segment to an end, the screen fading to black, before XWL Octane goes to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 10:30 pm

That was fun, wasn’t it Kevin? I nearly raked your eyes out of their sockets, you almost broke my body through a barricade, I busted your nose with an elbow, you loosened one of my teeth with a right hook, like I was saying, fun… You see I enjoy that.. That’s why I’m here, that’s why I do this. It’s not the wins, the titles, the fame, the money, the childhood dream, and it’s sure as fuck not because of the fans… I do this because there isn’t much in this world that I’m better at than talking shit, and picking a fight.. And that’s what we did Kevin.. We talked trash, we fought, and you won.. The Kevin Owens Show is still on.. Congratu-fucking-lations.. You’re still a piece of shit..

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  96132210

You see unlike you Kevin, I don’t need wins to validate whether or not I belong at the top of the XWL food chain. All I have to do is open my mouth, and even my biggest of haters can’t help but turn the volume up. And when I walk out to that ring, sure everyone boos me, but they also stand up on their tippy toes just so that they can see what I’m about to do.. Because I say the things that everyone else in the back is too afraid to say, and I do the things that everyone else in the back is too afraid to do... I tell it how it is, and I don’t sugarcoat any of it. And then, I go out to that ring, and I fight.. And I’m not talking about the type of “fighting” that most of this roster does. No.. I Fucking FIGHT.. When that bell rings my opponent knows that he just got himself into a battle.. And that’s what the fans want to see, isn’t it? A battle. They may hate me, but they sure as hell don’t use my matches as a restroom break, nah they save that for the likes of Kevin Owens or Seth Rollins, but not Jon Moxley... “The Kevin Owens Show” might still go on, but Octane still belongs to The Enterprise..

Anyways, I just brought up a name that some of you might have forgotten… Seth Rollins.. Where have you been Seth??.. Are you even here tonight??.. At Aftershock we both went through that barbed wire table.. Since then, I took Keith Lee to his limit, and went to war with Kevin Owens.. What have you been doing Seth?.. Resting at home? Recuperating? Icing?.. Being a little bitch??.. Cause that’s what it sounds like to me.. You haven’t had one match since Aftershock, you’ve been at home licking your wounds while I’ve been here picking fights.. Look at me.. Do I look one hundred percent to you?? Do I look like I should be going to war with the likes of Keith Lee and Kevin Owens?...No.. My ribs are still broken, my eye is still busted up, my arm still has stitches in it… But I’ve been here demanding fights, while you’ve been at home watching Tiger King… The difference between me and you Seth, is that this is a job for you, but for me?? This is fun..

I don’t care how beat up I am, I don’t give a shit what the doctors say I should or shouldn’t do.. I want to fight.. When I was young I would always fake sick to skip school.. That’s what you’re doing Seth. You’re using the injuries we both suffered at Aftershock to keep you at home, safe from the school bully… But at Final Stand you won’t be able to hide behind a doctor's note any longer, you won’t be able to hide from me Seth, and you sure as hell won’t be able to run.. A Chain Strap Match… That was a mistake asshole.. You dug your own grave by sticking your nose in my business in the first place, but now you just picked out your very own tombstone… It will read; “Here lays Seth Rollins, the stupid son of a bitch who was dumb enough to choose to face Jon Moxley in a Chain Strap Match”...

So keep hiding Seth.. You won’t be able to hide much longer.. Final Stand is right around the corner.. In the meantime I’m going to keep doing what I love to do.. Talk trash, and pick fights.. And as it so happens, I’m not booked again tonight.. It seems like Edge keeps trying to get me to sit the night out…. Well boss, that aint gonna happen.. Towards the end of the show I’m walking out to that ring.. And I dare anyone in that locker room who has the balls to face me in an Extreme Rules Match to do so.. And Seth, whether you’re watching from the back, from home, or wherever you’re bitch ass is hiding out tonight… Just know, regardless of whose hand gets raised at the end of the match, I don’t consider it a win unless my opponent walks out without at the very least a limp, a bunch of blood missing, and if I really get my way a broken bone or two.. That’s how I count my W’s, Seth..

So, who’s it going to be?? Huh? I remember how responsive you bitches are when it comes to open challenges.. I guess I’ll just have to get personal.. Let’s see, who isn’t booked… Oh right, Chris Sabin.. Buddy, I watched your heart-jerking speech last week. You know, when you took us on a journey through your career. From your time as being “Who’s that guy next to Alex Shelley”, to failing the tag team division, and of course ending with my favorite part, losing your Intercontinental Championship to Bobby Roode.. It was really a great underdog story. It really had everyone behind you, at the very least out of sympathy. Everyone was really rooting for you to have that “feel good” victory. Opening the Main Event that way really had the people feeling warm and fuzzy inside, it really gave everyone hope that the good guy was finally going to come out on top. Everyone was counting on you Chris Sabin… AND THEN YOU LOST!!! You lost to Bobby Roode… AGAIN!!! I don’t laugh a lot.. But damn, that’s fucking hilarious!!

And then there’s PAC.. I’ve been keeping a close eye on you ever since you returned.. “The Man That Gravity Forgot”, no longer, huh? Now you’re “The Bastard”.. I see you’ve been hitting the gym, you got a new haircut, a new attire… You think you’re a badass now huh?.. You think that you’re tough?.. Well, tough isn’t a “look” PAC.. You’re either tough, or you’re not.. You’re either a fighter, or you’re not.. You talk a big game, I’d love to see if you can actually back it up.. And seeing as you’re banned from being inside the arena this is a perfect time for you to prove that you’re more than just a spot monkey who relies on the top turnbuckle and ropes.. I was going to go to the ring to see who wanted to fight me… But if you’re around the area, and not a little bitch pretending to be a tough guy like I think you are, then give me a reason to meet you outside in the parking lot for a Street Fight… Balls in your court…

Or how about you Bill?... Yeah Goldberg, you dumb bald fucker, I’m talking to you.. You keep going around asking “Who’s Next?”.. Well how about Jon Moxley’s next.. That is unless you’re not booked tonight because you need to rest your back, or ice your knees, or whatever you old fucks who refuse to retire need to do in order to “live out your glory days” by getting your ass kicked by the likes of me.. No ones afraid of you anymore Bill. No one’s impressed by your flabby muscles, no one wants your autograph, and no one gives a damn about what you have to say.. You’re just wasted air time at this point Bill...  You WERE nothing more than a failed football player gone overrated pro-wrestler… And now you ARE nothing more than a failed football player gone shitty pro-wrestler…

So who's it going to be?? Which one of you fucks wants to experience the meaning of Unscripted Moxley Violence…
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 7:51 am

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  DoRg

The Kevin Owens show continues. Last week he walked into the biggest match in his XWL career taking on John Moxley. Everyone did what they normally do - that history would repeat as it always did, that Owens would put up a good fight and then fall in the end, but that did not happen. Owens took the fight to Moxley and it did not matter how many stunners it took to put him down, the only thing that mattered was that he was put down for the count and the Kevin Owens show lived to fight another day and now with Moxley down - the next person to step up for a guest appearance on the Kevin Owens show was none other than Bray Wyatt.
[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  1MiNbD6
“The Kevin Owens show is not cancelled. DO YOU HEAR ME, IT IS NOT CANCELLED! It is back and better than ever before. Last week - I am not going to stand here and try and sell you some bullshit. Last week everyone wrote me off. Everyone said that I could not do it. Everyone said that I would fall, but you know my career has been nothing but proving people wrong and I did what I did. I STUNNED THAT SON OF A BITCH RIGHT BACK DOWN INTO THE GROUND. He thought he was a though son of a bitch? He thought he was good enough to step up against me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME - ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME! Moxley is nowhere near my level, never has been and never well be and after last week - I am far out of his reach. I am moving onto bigger and better things and coming up now is a FREAK that thinks he can stop the show - Bray Wyatt!”

Kevin Owens would stand there. He would tape his hands with the black tape, making it as tight as possible. This was going to be another match were people would think he stood no chance, after all Bryan Wyatt XWL career was something to be impressed with, but Owens - the look on his face, he was not impressed at all, he just had a look on his face that  this was just another son of a bitch that he was going to have to stun into oblivion.
“Wyatt. Were is your little family? Were is your cult? The henchmen that you have that do your dirty work for you. I mean all of your success in your career, it has been placed in your hands. THE WHOLE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS? All that nonsense, all of that BULLSHIT you spat out, all of the PROMOS THAT MADE NO SENSE AT ALL. It was all for nothing right? Back in the day when you had your family, when you had the sheep following you, hanging onto your every single word. You won matches and titles, but it was all thanks to your family, but when it came to the big time. When it came to matches that actually mattered, against wrestler that people cared about - you did what you did best. YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP. You choked big man. You lost. OVER AND OVER YOU LOST EVERY SINGLE TIME. You lost to everyone that actually mattered and over the years, you and your family went from being a threat - TO BEING NOTHING MORE THAN A JOKE. You had it all in your hands, you had all the success anyone wanted and when it came time to deliver - you dropped the ball. Now here you are - years later. NO FAMILY, NO HAPRER, ROWMAN OR STROWMAN. None of them and you think - you think for a second that you can do this on your own. That you can step into the ring with me, go toe to toe against KEVIN OWENS. You think that you can defeat me. WYATT YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING TOO MUCH OF THE COOLAID, YOU GOT NO CHANCE.

His hand would go to his face and cover it for a moment as he would shake his head for a moment. There was a time that Wyatt was someone to be feared and Owens was part of the group that feared him, but not anymore. His hand would drop down and a smirk would crawl over his face as he would speak once again.
“You think for a moment that the Kevin Owens show is going to come to a crashing end by your hands? You think for a moment that I am going to piss my success I have now gained up against the wall - with a defeat against someone like you. IF THIS WAS THREE YEARS AGO, I WOULD BE SCARED. If you were the Wyatt of old, someone who could get inside your head, someone who could make your skin crawl and send a shiver up your spine, but you are not that man anymore. YOUR A FREAK WHO PLAYS WITH PUPPETS. The people who are in your ear, who are telling you that you are a genius, that what you are doing will relevant you and make you - relevant. Wyatt - nothing you are doing is impressive. Playing with puppets, talking about THE FIEND. Running around with your head as a lantern. WYATT IS THAT MEANT TO SCARE ME? My stock hurts from laughing too much at you. THE FIREFLY FUNHOUSE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW. Your good Wyatt, but not as good as me. You may have dropped the weight, you may have gotten yourself into ring shape, you may have stepped up a little, but compared to me your just like MOXLEY and all the others - YOU ARE JUST NOT ON MY LEVEL. There is a gap between me and you and it will become - AS CLEAR AS DAY TO YOU WHEN WE COMPETE.

He would reach out and place his hand on the camera and with no effort at all he would push it out of his way. Wyatt was many things, but he was not a thread to Owens, never had been and never will be and if any of his puppets or the Fiend wanted to get involved, Owens was more than welcome to give them all a stunner as well.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 6:44 pm

[[ Triple Threat Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Xt44zhG [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  T81gXdw [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  9Uxvgn5

-
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
-

The theme of The Pirate Princess begins to play throughout the arena following a grueling and well deserved victory against two very game opponents in Mia Yim and Sarah Logan, the Co-North American Champion managing to pick up the victory by avenging her loss to the latter here tonight. As the live audience in attendance cheers at the result of this match, all three women remain on the canvas, clearly exhausted and for good reason, they gave it everything they had and it shows but in the end, only one of them could emerge victorious and it was Kairi Sane. The aforementioned victor finds the strength to pull herself up to a seated position, barely managing to keep herself upright as the referee, upon retrieving her half of the North American Championships from the timekeeper's area, drops down to a knee, extending the Championship to its rightful owner with one hand while using the other to raise Kairi's hand into the air, at least as he physically can from such a low vantage point. With her right arm raised into the air, she takes the Championship in her left and holds it tightly against her body, an exhausted smile, but a smile nonetheless, appearing on her face. When the referee releases his light grip on her wrist, her arm quickly finds itself completing the hug around her Championship as her head tilts downwards, while tonight's match wasn't for the Championship itself, it very easily could have.

After catching her breath, she slowly transitions from her seated position onto a knee before pulling herself up to a vertical position with assistance from the ring ropes. When she finds her balance, Kairi raises the North American Championship above her head, not only basking in her victory but also fending off two potential challengers for her and Alexa's respective Championships, the live audience in attendance giving The Pirate Champion a standing ovation for her performance here tonight. Her celebration doesn't last long as she makes her way towards the set of ring ropes closest to the entrance ramp and drops down to a knee, rolling out of the ring under the bottom rope and onto the outside, raising the Championship one more time before she begins to slowly make her way up the ramp, the image we see of this subtly changing as the camera that was focused on a screen zooms out, revealing that the other half of the North American Champions and Kairi's best friend in Alexa Bliss was watching the entirety of the match from a monitor backstage, a smile etched on her face as she celebrates the victory of her Pirate Pal, her own war just over the horizon later tonight. With her smile full of pride of joy, she's soon brought out of the feeling as if she's out there celebrating with her friend by the sudden appearance of Charly Caruso. Interviewers haven't exactly been allies of Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP since reconciling...but maybe that all changes tonight?

[Charly Caruso]
Excuse me, Alexa? I was hoping to speak with you if you're not too busy?

Bliss turns toward Charly, immediately squinting as if she's a bit...puzzled by something?

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Hey Charly, wait...weren't you wearing leopard print earlier?

We've seen interviewers wear different outfits at different points in a show before, and usually it's just glossed over...but Alexa's calling outright attention to it and Charly stammers for a brief moment.

[Charly Caruso]
Um, well...I stopped by catering after interviewing The Women's Champion and while the ribs tonight were fantastic, they were rather messy and thankfully I always bring a spare outfit.

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
And wasn't your hair up?

[Charly Caruso]
I just decided to bring it down, this dress didn't really work with that look.

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Who knew being an interviewer was so exciting...I guess I get it considering I'd never host A Moment Of Bliss in my ring gear...

[Charly Caruso]
Didn't you do that before?

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Hey, I'm the only one that can give someone the third degree around here, now what were you asking me for? Sorry I got distracted by the lack of print.

[Charly Caruso]
I wanted to see if you'd spare some of your time for an interview?

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
I mean it'd be a shame to say no after you went and revamped your entire look just for me so sure, what's up?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  BfmqJa6

[Charly Caruso]
First of all I do want to apologize if I or any of my colleagues have made you or Kairi uncomfortable in the past month. I realize your relationship is touchy, and we greatly overstepped a line you both clearly defined...and ultimately your friendship is yours to explain and if you choose not to then we shouldn't push you to.

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Well thank you, Charly...listen, maybe we could have been a bit nicer about it...but when the world is rooting against something you care so deeply about like we do with each other...it really drives you crazy for a bit. Especially if an entire narrative is being told that you clearly want no part of.

[Charly Caruso]
Absolutely, so before we get into tonight and the actions last week that laid the foundation for your plans this evening...let's talk about another situation you've recently dealt with, Io Shirai. Now last week you met her in a rematch of your first encounter and to your credit you again bested her but...unfortunately things took a turn for the worse after the bell rang.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  TZWQNjV

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
So, turns out I need a lot more lessons in Japanese because wow, did I ever mistranslate the hell out of that situation, huh?

[Charly Caruso]
It was certainly a big topic coming out of last week's show. You went in there thinking you were "cool" when in fact that was the furthest thing from the truth.

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Yeah...not my proudest moment. Felt like a fool watching it back...and with the benefit of hindsight now I wouldn't have you know, tried to show her respect after the fact and extend my hand to her...and maybe I would have just gotten out of there before she could try to kick my head off and you know, choke the life out of me.

[Charly Caruso]
You two were of course introduced nearly a year ago when her long time friend Kairi Sane and your best friend setup a match between you two to get her foot in the door and also allow you to showcase yourself at a time where management wasn't too favorable to you. That night ended on a high, you shook hands, you celebrated together the match you had...but last week was as you said quite the different experience. My question is with this newer and darker side to Io Shirai did you not expect her to react the way that she did?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  N9lk157

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
I mean clearly not...look, in this business sometimes you see the good in people that used to exist and you allow yourself to be put in the position I was left in. That being said, let's not forget the most important fact heading out of last week...I won. Her actions after the fact do not negate that.

[Charly Caruso]
Are you worried The Dark Collector may have set her sights on you and might not be done with you just yet?

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
If she wants to make something more of this then bring it on. I'm not afraid of her trying to add Our North American Championship to her collection, because it's not going to happen.

[Charly Caruso]
Well with one potential prospective challenger aside, let's talk about tonight...you're in The Main-Event in a No Disqualification Match against newcomer Britt Baker. While your title isn't on the line, a victory for her could set her up for a title shot down the line. Before we get into the match itself, I'd be remiss if I didn't get into WHY Edge booked this match. You did get involved in Britt Baker's match with Kairi last week leading to a disqualification victory in her favor. Can you explain why you chose to get involved?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  JBzOi30

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
I mean I didn't go out there with the intention of getting involved as Kairi is more than capable enough to handle things herself...but when some hotshot rookie chooses to not only put her hands on me and throw me into the ring, but also run her mouth as if she's done anything worth running it for? It's hard to just stand there and ignore it. So I brought her down a peg, literally...and unfortunately the referee despite being blind to every single time anyone ever goes against the rules against me...actually did his job.

[Charly Caruso]
With your involvement she now technically holds a non-title victory over your fellow Co-North American Champion...and going back to tonight, if she can defeat you now that disqualifications aren't a factor The Winner of Christian's Superstar Hunt may cement her place at Final Stand for The North American Championship.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  RsKNn5o

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Sure...IF she could, that would absolutely do that. It's a shame that won't happen.

[Charly Caruso]
You seem certain of that?

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Look, she's a nice girl...well, I'm lying she's not very nice at all...but she's you know, she's certainly a competitor that exists in this division and won a contest that totally proved she belongs in this company...and, yeah that's pretty much all I've got. Oh, and she's also a dentist with her own practice...and, clearly it's failing based upon her decision to get into wrestling...which I guess isn't all that surprising considering you go to your dentist to put a smile on your face...and, well...she isn't exactly the most cheerful is she?

[Charly Caruso]
I'm a bit surprised by this position of yours, I would think you more than anyone would kind of empathize with her considering you at one point were that brash newcomer that everyone overlooked.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  WDe2Ir2

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
That's true, and yeah...that's pretty true...um, also quite true. Is she the second coming of Alexa Bliss? Maybe...but more like than not she's just like every other rookie that came here before me that unlike myself...didn't put in the work to be where I am now and just gave up when the world wasn't handed to them on a silver platter. I went for OVER an entire year being excluded from every possible opportunity. I couldn't even get booked against a Champion on any week, let alone in back to back weeks...now yes there is different management now so not entirely the same company....but, bottom line is I "paid my dues" and if Little Miss "DMD" thinks she can just waltz in here and get a shot at OUR Championship? Yeah, maybe a year from now but in four weeks at the grandest stage of them all? Let's not get too carried away okay?

[Charly Caruso]
So you're not concerned heading into your match with her?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Q75kIyZ

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
I don't exactly have the best history with people who utilize the all too classic "Mandible Claw" so that's not exactly filling me with excitement...but when it comes to her being a threat? It is No Disqualifications so that certainly will help her chances but while she's bringing floss and maybe a sharpened tooth brush to this fight? I as always have my trusty "Bliss Stick" on standby, and while it doesn't usually keep the doctor away, tonight that could easily change.

Just as we get ready to cut away following what is perceived to be Alexa's final words to close out the interview, the sound of the victorious Champion walking through the curtain pierces through the backstage area, quickly making her way towards her fellow Champion and walks into the shot, immediately wrapping her arms around her best friend, Bliss audibly mouthing “Congratulations!” as the duo embrace. When they part, Alexa's shirt is more soaked than it was previously due to the sweat emanating from Kairi's body, causing The Pirate Princess to mouth, “Sorry” to her fellow Champion, Alexa quickly replying, “It's fine” with a smile on her face. It takes an extra moment but Kairi finally spots Charly besides them, The Pirate Champion's eyes darting down before finding their way back up to her face, a quizzical expression appearing on her face.

Kairi Sane
Weren't you wearing something else earlier?

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
That's what I said!

Before she gets her answer, Kairi simply shrugs and the pair of Champions, with their arms around the other, make their way out of view, presumably to prepare for the second appearance of the North American Champions in the Main Event later tonight, leaving Charly alone as the segment fades to black.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 1:13 am

As octane returns from an advertisement promoting Final Stand coming up in just four weeks...we're taken to a direct view of our announce team where Mauro Ranallo officially welcomes us back tonight's broadcast.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Last week was the first ever edition of High Octane, a night that truly pushes the envelope and provides exciting action that doesn't play it safe. The Main-Event of course brought new meaning to that entirely.

[Beth Phoenix]
Absolutely, Mauro...for nearly three hours three Superstars clashed over The Intercontinental Championship...and when you talk about unpredictability it truly was any man's match to win. Everyone was refusing to stay down.

[Corey Graves]
None more than The STILL Intercontinental Champion Robert Roode who not only dealt with Chris Sabin and Bray Wyatt but also The Fiend.

[Mauro Ranallo]
When Robert Roode kicked out of The Mandible Claw two hours and thirty minutes into that match? Absolutely insanity swept across the entire XWL Universe.

[Beth Phoenix]
It was his opportunity to prove that title was exactly where it belonged and it's a grave understatement to say that he indeed did.

[Corey Graves]
But after we went off the air, our very own Kayla Braxton caught up with The VICTORIOUS Champion and this is what he had to say.

The titantron lights up, showing The XWL.Com exclusive logo on the bottom left corner as a very exhausted and somewhat stunned Robert Roode stands beside a smiling Kayla Braxton with his Championship proudly resting over his shoulder.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  UauTUNQ

[Kayla Braxton]
Robert, a MASSIVE congratulations are in order after that truly incredible victory in tonight's Main-Event. What are you feeling right now?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  DMwqUgf

[[[Robert Roode]]]
What am I feeling? What am I NOT feeling? I am more sore than I have ever been after a match, after wrestling longer than I ever have in a single match in my entire career...what I just went through was absurdity in every sense of the word...but the only thing that matters right now? Is what is STILL mine, in spite of what was thrown my way tonight. I talk an awful lot about what this Intercontinental Championship means to me...but that match right there? That showed it beyond a shadow of doubt to EVERYONE!

[Kayla Braxton]
You were very upset heading into tonight, you're of course the first Champion to suffer the consequences of losing to another Champion being forced to defend your title now one week after that. With this victory now under your belt, do you still feel as strongly against Edge's decision as you did walking into it?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  V880UKC

[[[Robert Roode]]]
The end result doesn't justify the means of how I got there. Did it all work out? Sure, did it allow me to silence a whole hell of a lot of people? You betcha it very much did...but the bottom line is this...I was setup for failure by this company's owner...and while everything may have worked out in my favor...that doesn't change what tonight was meant to be. I wasn't positioned in a calculated position to rise above everyone and overcome the odds...I was meant to succumb to them. I said it going in and I will say it now after the fact...this was never about my ability to believe I could retain my title in a Triple Threat Match as I've proven before I can beat many Superstars at the same time if need be. This was about the injustice that was having to do so tonight when only ONE of those Superstars should have been in there with me tonight, not both of them.

[Kayla Braxton]
It does make for a very emphatic statement the fact that you did have two challengers and ultimately they fell to you.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  5shyXiW

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I think the very direct hand gesture than myself and my fellow Enterprise members threw up as I stood on that stage was an emphatic statement on its own. It doesn't matter what is thrown my way, I have had to go through heaven and high hell to be Intercontinental Champion. Every single time it felt as if finally I was free to reign with this title...something would be thrown my way that ultimately would rip this title from my hands without LOSING it. But tonight? That was me getting that monkey off of my back once and for all, I defended this with pride...I fought valiantly, and there isn't a Superstar in this locker room back here that can refute what happened out there tonight.

[Kayla Braxton]
The match was originally you facing Chris Sabin and Bray Wyatt but around the hour mark The Fiend took Wyatt's place...can you talk to us about your experience with this newfound ally of Bray's?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  St9qAWD

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I'm not sure what idiot approved his sudden substitution but no matter how creepy and spooky he may be? It wasn't enough to scare this out of my hands and turn this night into a living "nightmare." I beat him, just as I beat Chris Sabin...and I couldn't give a rat's ass why or how he got involved because look what is STILL in my possession, Kayla. I am THE Intercontinental Champion...and what more needs to be said other than that? I overcame "High Octane" and to no surprise to myself...I was HIGHLY impressive.

[Kayla Braxton]
Do you have a message to Chris Sabin, Bray Wyatt, or The Fiend after defeating them tonight?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  LFCi21h

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Lower your bar, because your expectations for yourselves are far too high. This may have been a "war" and I certainly had to fight within myself to continue to fight as the minutes turned to hours...but it was my ability, my determination, MY superiority that outlasted yours. So do yourselves a favor and spare yourself the embarrassment next time, losers.

[Kayla Braxton]
Riding high out of High Octane, what is next for your reign as Intercontinental Champion?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  NH0jqKP

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Whatever the hell I want! I just did something remarkable, something no other Champion has had to do...and I think first of all? I deserve next week off. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go book myself a flight when I walk away from you and go soak in the sun on a private island with my family and continually pat myself on the back for a job well done.

[Kayla Braxton]
You're not going to show up on next week's edition of Octane?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  GTZWXiu

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Why would I do that? I just wrestled for almost three hours, with basically three opponents and who got the ONE TWO THREE? ME! So why would I drag my sore ass to that building next week? What do I get out of that? You know when you are in my position and you do what I just did? You get to take some liberties, and I'm sure our General Manager being a brilliant businessman will be understanding of my needs that need met...considering I met all of his, right?

[Kayla Braxton]
Well what about potentially setting up your match for Final Stand next month? Can't exactly do that when lounging out on a beach.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  E0erZ8p

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Final Stand? Tonight was meant to be my "final stand" as Intercontinental Champion...do I look like I care if some nobody Joe wants to waltz out to that ring next week and challenge me?

[Kayla Braxton]
But that's the job of a Champion? To be present for any and all challenges?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  DmKOmwM

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I was "present" tonight...THAT was my job. And judging by The Intercontinental Championship STILL with me? I'd say that was a job well done, wouldn't you?

[Kayla Braxton]
Well, yes...but...

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  TrDfhYs

[[[Robert Roode]]]
But nothing...I do not need to prove anything to anyone next week that I didn't already prove tonight. So whoever wants to be the next failure to NOT rise to the occasion against me...they can use this time to practice their "promo" in a mirror and maybe by the time they get to deliver it they'll almost be believable. Now if you'll excuse me, my Championship and I have a flight to catch, you're welcome.

A VERY confident and prideful Robert Roode walks off from Kayla who looks to the camera as if she's unsure of how The General Manager will feel about Robert's plans for next week. Following that exclusive interview captured at the end of last week's show...we return to our announce team.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, clearly Robert Roode's plans didn't quite make it to The General Manager's office, Beth?

[Beth Phoenix]
Not until earlier this afternoon when we were reviewing the footage and realized Roode's plans that now conflicted with our plans for this evening's show.

[Corey Graves]
I mean he's earned some vacation time if you ask me...

[Beth Phoenix]
It would have been nice if he stopped by my husband's office and informed him of his sudden island getaway...but I will say we were both very impressed last week and I guess Robert did earn some time to himself to recover after that grueling match. However, I will confirm that Edge spoke with Robert about an hour ago and he will indeed be here live on Octane next week!

[Mauro Ranallo]
With a fresh tan no less...

[Corey Graves]
A GLORIOUS tan no less you mean.

[Beth Phoenix]
Anyways let's continue on with tonight's show Robert can talk all about his vacation when he's back with us next week.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 9:03 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  GIG9d0Y [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  4uRUVC5

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
HE KICKED OUT!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
No way, it’s hard enough to kick out of one powerbomb from WALTER but two you have to really dig deep into your soul of souls.

Ilja is like a fish out of water with his arm over the nape of WALTER’s neck who doesn’t hesitate and yanks himself and Ilja up to their feet, he stares at him for a couple seconds and then looks at the area near the turnbuckle and grabs him by his hair, Ilja barely hanging on by a thread by now. WALTER pulls him and Ilja up to the top of the turnbuckle and he thinks to himself for a second, then positions him into a Powerbomb display, they sit for a second and the crowd leans in.

[[Corey Graves]]
If those didn’t do it, this one surely will.

WALTER grabs onto the tights of Dragunov as he almost slips and holds him downward, and then sends him and Ilja off the top of the turnbuckle crashing down bel-Oh not so fast as Ilja catapults himself 180 degrees and sends WALTER tumbling into the mat, crashing and burning with a last ditch effort Hurricanrana, Ilja falls to his knees and feels for his lower back on the extending of that alone.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Ilja pulling a magic trick out of nowhere, using the momentum to shoot WALTER across the ring!

The Austrian Anomaly is clutching at his ankle, and pulls it in close and Ilja is sweating everywhere, he looks at the crowd who get him back into the fight and he pulls himself to the turnbuckle and hangs his arms over it, feeding off their energy.. He raises his arms up and bawls into a fist, then looks back at WALTER who has clearly hurt himself off the landing of his reversed Powerbomb, he barely gets up to his knees and yells from the agony of the ACL?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Ilja is taking the opportunity to put an end to this once and for all.

Ilja throws his hands to the crowd in various directions screaming out  UN. BI. SEIG. BAR. His final hand motion goes down to line up with WALTER who spits at the mat and tells him to bring it. “Schlag mich Hurensohn!!!!!!” Ilja smiles, knowing what it means.  and then nods his head only to leap right into the wiggling WALTER to get a better position, knowing that he won’t be able to stop the blow but maybe he can soften it, Ilja barrels through the collarbone of The Ring General and drops down on top of him..

1…

2…

[[Corey Graves]]
I am not sure what WALTER said, I don’t speak German but he went out like a true warrior.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I couldn’t agree more, these two went the distance, and Ilja bridged that distance by using his own body as a weapon, Torpedo Moscow leveling the mighty WALTER who could barely get to his feet due to an unforeseen injury, I am sure we will find out more at a later date, for now.. Ilja reigns supreme.

Ilja is gassed, but he manages to roll to the other side of the ring, saluting WALTER before falling and limping to the back himself as we fade to black with the last scene having WALTER slightly pick up his head only to roll out himself with assistance from the ring crew.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:16 pm

A quick recap of The Triple Threat opening match of tonight's show shows for the audience reminding us that The Co-North American Champion had both her opponents down before delivering the final move of the match The Cutlass to Sarah Logan. The footage stops after Kairi's three count, and we're then taken somewhere outside of the building in front of one of the trucks that carries around everything needed to setup each show every week. Standing in the dark dusk of the night is Mia Yim along with a male interviewer.

[Josiah Williams]
Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Josiah Williams but forget about me, we're here to talk about my guest who made her return nearly one month ago after many years away from the company after going through what can only be described as a very rough patch in not only her career but her life. Mia, thank you for allowing me a couple of minutes of your time.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  ItG7cMj

[Josiah Williams]
It was a tough night out there, you weren't the one pinned but you didn't come away with the victory either. How are you holding up?

Judging by her somber mood it's fair to say she's not holding up well at all. She went from being one of the first females to ever Main-Event an XWL Pay-Per-View to now fighting to reclaim the spot taken from her by powers beyond the average person's comprehension...and then you add in a match where she came within a second of winning this evening only to be left lying there as someone else got pinned? It's gotta be frustrating, and by looking into her eyes, it is.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  MzTfkj1

[[Mia Yim]]
I remember when I was on top of this division...when I had the head of a legend on my mantle, and The Women's Championship right beside it. I remember beating a "boss" long before she was legitimized. But a lot's changed since those days, and I'm still held back by the misery that nearly snuffed out my entire career here. I need people to REMEMBER, to realize that they abandoned me...that I am out here fighting to belong, to exist...to even appear before you. Tonight was difficult, but it's nothing compared to my daily experience walking through these halls as people give their empty gestures and their falsified pity.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  8BtEMGo

[[Mia Yim]]
Everyone that looks me in my eyes and lies with every word that leaves their mouth. "Welcome back" they say..."WE MISSED YOU" they say...never acknowledging that THEY are the reason I was ripped out of this division almost as quickly as I arrived in it. Because THEY didn't seek me, because THEY didn't care enough about me to SEARCH for me. Because no one reached out when I emerged from that internalized hellhole and HELPED me! I am a broken doll that suddenly everyone wants to play with...because they feel sorry for me, because they wish they could have done something to spare me that agony...yet again, overlooking the fact that they COULD have...they chose not to.

[Josiah Williams]
I'm terribly sorry you feel that way, but looking beyond the past what is your goal after tonight moving into the weeks to come?

[[Mia Yim]]
To force everyone to see the error of their ways. Do I want to climb back into The Championship picture? Sure, one day I will...but my mission isn't something as materialistic as that. It's much deeper, it's a deep rooted vendetta that I hold against EACH and EVERY person in XWL. Whether you were here or not means nothing to me...because everyone who is here now whether they were talent or simply a "fan?" They saw what I went through, they saw with their now lying eyes...how that monster destroyed everything I built up and they did NOTHING! No one came to my tower and heroically saved me...they left me to rot, they left me to lose every sense of my self even more than April already took. I have been waiting to come back for a very long time, and it's as simple as this...I want you to remember. I want you to see the consequences of your actions that you DIDN'T take. You were all so selfish, so absorbed with your pathetic goals and aspirations that you ignored a human being that cried out until her voice was GONE!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  JqXmK7B

[[Mia Yim]]
Well, very soon ALL of you will be forced to look in the mirror and see the monsters that you truly are. April may have delivered the crushing blow that led to my downward spiral...but all of you delivered the killing blow. And my blood, is on your hands. So look at them...look at what each and every last one of you did to me...LOOK AT ME! Just, look at me.

She widens her eyes, moving her hand at her self with two fingers extended out, then scoffs as she walks off leaving this new backstage corespondent speechless after her very haunting words.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:40 pm

The crowd goes absolutely nuts as Christian makes his way out to the stage, looking out towards his Peeps with his signature hand gesture.

Mauro Ranallo
It’s Christian!!! He’s back again, what a treat!! And this crowd couldn’t be happier!!

Beth Phoenix
Everyone loves Christian!! Especially this Canadian crowd!!!

Christian gives a few high fives out before raising the mic in his hand.

Christian
What’s going on Ontario!!!

The crowd lets out another huge pop as Christian smiles

Christian
It’s great to be back here in XWL, especially now that it’s owned by my best friend Edge, and is live in Canada every week!! Professional Wrestling can’t get any better than this!!

The crowd begins to let out a “One More Match” chant which causes Christian to laugh.

Christian
I’m in no shape to be having “one more match”.. Let’s leave the old timers matches for Goldberg, I’m here to talk about a young, new, up and coming talent.. Of course I’m talking about the winner of my “Superstar Hunt” Challenge, “Hangman” Adam Page!!!

The crowd gives out a decent pop at the mention of “Hangman”.

Christian
Oh come on, you guys can do better than that!! Ladies and gentleman, I want to hear a big Canadian welcome for… “HANGMAN” ADAM PAGE!!!

The crowd lets out a much louder pop this time as “Hangman” Adam Page’s theme blasts from the PA System. “The Cowboy” makes his way out to the stage and shakes Christian’s hand as his theme continues to play. Christian pats Hangman on the back and gestures to the ring. “Hangman”  heads to the ring, high fiving fans on his way down the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo
“Hangman” Adam Page is set to compete in his XWL Tryout Match tonight!! If he wins by pinfall or submission then he will finally become an XWL Superstar!!!

Beth Phoenix
He was supposed to have his Tryout Match two weeks ago, but was rudely interrupted by PAC.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  B4a0d810

Corey Graves
Rudely? More like thankfully… PAC is right, this joke “Hangman” doesn’t belong in an XWL ring, he’s nothing more than a fan!!! PAC put him where he belongs!!

Mauro Ranallo
Well last week Adam Page had his Tryout Match, but it was cut short by the interference of “The Bastard”, ending it in DQ.. That’s why Edge has banned PAC from the arena tonight!!!

Beth Phoenix
I for one can’t wait to see what “Hangman” Ada-... Oh hey!!! Are you joining us for this match?

The camera cuts to the commentary table where we can see Christian pulling up a chair and grabbing a headset.

Christian
Hey Beth, good to see you… Mauro, how’s it going?.. Corey...

Mauro Ranallo
Hey Christian!! Great to have you here on commentary!!

Corey Graves
Christian..

We cut back to the ring where “Hangman” is stretching in one corner of the ring, on the other side of the ring his opponent is doing the same.

Ring Announcer
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for an XWL Contract!!!.. Introducing first to my left, weighing in at 185 pounds, from Las Vegas, Nevada.. Jimmy Starr!!!.... And to my right, weighing in at 219 pounds, from Aarons Creek, Virginia…. “Hangman” Adam Page!!!!

The bell rings and the match begins..

Mauro Ranallo
And here we go!!.. Christian, what do you expect from “Hangman” Adam Page tonight? I’m sure that you have high expectations for him.

The two men lock up in the middle of the ring, Adam Page is easily able to muscle his opponent into the corner.

Christian
Adam Page has a lot of potential. He’s big and strong as you just saw. He can move quickly on his feet for his size. He has charisma. All he needs is an opportunity and the right guidance.

”Hangman” holds his hands in the air and backs out of the corner to let his opponent out.

Christian
He’s a good guy too. Don’t get me wrong, he’s definitely not a pushover. He has that “bar fight” mentality about him, and is very competitive as well

Jimmy Starr takes advantage of “Hangman” letting him out of the corner and connects with a kick to the gut!! He follows it up with an elbow, a knife edge chop, and a very disrespectful slap to the face!!

Corey Graves
Ha!! That’s why nice guys finish last!!

”Hangman” holds his face as Jimmy begins to talk trash. Page slowly raises his glare to meet Jimmy’s eyes before lashing out with an elbow of his own.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  A5e46b10

He follows it up with a punch to the gut before irish whipping Jimmy against the ropes, dropping him with a huge clothesline on the rebound!!!

Christian
Now THAT’S a clothesline!! This one might be over!!

Page goes for the pin!!

Mauro Ranallo
Is “Hangman” Adam Page about to become an XWL Superstar!!!

Jimmy is able to kick out at 2!!!!

Christian
He needs to focus, and not let that throw him off..

”Hangman” slaps the mat in frustration. He grabs his opponent and tries to lift him up, but Jimmy grabs ahold of a chunk of Page’s hair and pulls!!

Mauro Ranallo
Oh come on, ref!!

The ref gets in between the two competitors and tries to force Jimmy’s grip to loosen from “Hangman’s” hair. The two finally break apart, causing “Hangman” to stumble backwards, holding his head in pain. The ref is still between them, yelling at Starr. As soon as the ref turns his back to check on Adam, Jimmy spits over the refs shoulder and right into “Hangman’s” face!!!! The crowd lets out an “ohhh” as Adam Page wipes the spit off of him.

Christian
That wasn’t smart….

”Hangman” charges at Jimmy, lashing out with a clothesline!! But Starr is able to duck it, sending “Hangman” over the rope and onto the apron!! Jimmy, who thinks that “Hangman” fell to the outside, begins to taunt the crowd with his back to Page!!

Christian
I think I know what’s coming next..

”Hangman” slingshots over the ropes and hits a “Buckshot” Lariat.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  06227210

The crowd goes wild as Adam Page goes for the pin…

Mauro Ranallo
There’s no way he’s getting up from that “Buckshot” Lariat!!!!!

Christian
I think that you’re looking at XWL’s newest Superstar!!

Beth Phoenix
I wonder what PAC is thinking, watching this at home!!

1...2…..3!!!

Mauro Ranallo
He did it!! “Hangman” Adam Page is an XWL Superstar!!!

Christian
Thanks for having me guys…

Mauro Ranallo
Oh.. Well it looks like Christian is going to join “Hangman” in the ring to celebrate!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Ec00e710

The crowd goes wild as Christian slides into the ring and gives “Hangman” a high five. The crowd lets out a huge pop as Christian grabs “Hangman’s” hand and raises it high into the air.

Mauro Ranallo
There you have it folks!! After weeks of having this moment taken away from him by “The Bastard” PAC, Adam Page is finally an XWL Superstar!!

Beth Phoenix
This crowd is loving this!!!

Mauro Ranallo
“Hangman” is lucky to have Christian’s endorsement, especially here in Canada!!

The crowd goes absolutely nuts as Edge makes his way out to the stage. He has a huge smile on his face and a clipboard in his hand.

Mauro Ranallo
Hey!! It’s Edge!! The boss is here!!!

Beth Phoenix
Of course he is!! “Hangman” has a contract to sign!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  347cac10

Edge makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He gives “Hangman” a handshake before hugging Christian. He requests a mic and waits for the crowd’s cheers to die down before speaking.

Edge
Congratulations “Hangman” Adam Page on winning your tryout match and earning a contract here in XWL!!! Let’s hear it for Adam!!

Corey Graves
Everyone is a cheerleader for this guy tonight, huh?

Edge
And as you’re probably guessing, in my hand is that contract!! All you need to do is sign on the dotted line, and you’re officially an XWL Superstar!!!

Edge hands the clipboard to Adam Page. He looks at it for a few moments with a huge smile on his face, soaking up the moment. He then takes the pen off of the clipboard and uncaps it. He looks around at the cheering crowd before signing it, causing a small pop. He hands the clipboard back to Edge and shakes his new bosses hand.

Edge
And there you have it!! Congratulations “Hangman” Adam Page, you are now not only the winner of “Christian’s Superstar Hunt”, but you are also officially an XWL Superstar!!!! I don’t know about you Christian, but I think that this calls for….

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  05646710

Edge
A five second pose!!!!!

The crowd lets out the biggest pop of the segment!!

Edge
So… For the benefit of those with Flash Photography!!...

Edge, Christian, and “Hangman” Adam Page do a “Five Second Pose” as the crowd goes wild, snapping pictures off of their iphones and androids!!..

”Hangman” climbs one of the turnbuckles and raises his hand high in the air to the crowd as Edge and Christian continue to do more “Five Second Poses”

Mauro Ranallo
Well there you have it folks!!! “Hangman” Adam Page is now officially an XWL Superstar!!

Corey Graves
I can’t wait until next week when PAC is allowed back in the arena. It might be fun and games now, but once “The Bastard” returns things are going to change for the worse for Adam Page.

Mauro Ranallo
Well PAC won’t be able to call “Hangman” a fan anymore!! Because he just won himself an XWL contract!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  D390dd10

We head to a commercial break.. Upon returning from commercial we are shown “Hangman” Adam Page backstage with an interviewer.

XWL Interviewer
First of all congratulations Adam on becoming an XWL Superstar!! This must be a dream come true for you!!

”Hangman” Adam Page
Thank you!! And it really is!! I couldn’t have done it without Christian, and of course the support of all my fans who kept voting for me during the “Superstar Hunt” and cheered me on tonight!!!

XWL Interviewer
So now that you’re officially a member of the XWL Roster, what is on your agenda? Is there anyone that you’re looking forward to competing against?

”Hangman” Adam Page
Oh there are a lot of people on this talented roster who I can’t wait to get into the ring with.. But there is one in particular that I look forward to comep-.. Well I don’t look forward to “competing” against this man… I look forward to fighting him, I look forward to throwing hands with him, I look forward to brawling with him… Of course I’m talking about “The Bastard” PAC..

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  1819a710

”Hangman” Adam Page
PAC has written me off from day one, and I can’t blame him. He’s been doing this for years, all over the world. He’s paid his dues, he’s taken his bumps and bruises, he’s the real deal.. And then there’s me, who earned my contract through a reality show. I get it.. And I know that I’m going to have to prove myself for the rest of my career because of it… But that’s exactly what I’m going to do!!!.. I plan on proving people like PAC wrong, I plan on proving to these great fans that I was worth their votes, and I plan on proving that I’m more than just a reality TV show winner… I’m a future champion here in XWL..

XWL Interviewer
So would it be safe to assume that you are hoping for PAC to be your first opponent as an XWL Superstar?

”Hangman” Adam Page
Edge can put me up against whoever he wants for my first Octane Match as an XWL Superstar… But as far as PAC goes??... I want him at Final Stand!!!! You hear that you “Bastard”, this “fan” is challenging you to a Final Stand Match!!! Seeing as you’ve been all around the world wrestling all types of matches, I’ll let you choose the stipulation…That is, if you have the balls to accept my challenge…

XWL Interviewer
Wow!! You heard it here first folks!! “Hangman” Adam Page just challenged PAC to a match at Final Stand!!!... Once again congratulations on your win tonight Adam, and good luck going forward, especially if PAC accepts your challenge!!

”Hangman” Adam Page
Thank you!!.. But I won’t need luck.. Just the fans support, a whole lot of training, and of course.. The Buckshot Lariat!!!

And with that we cut to a video package hyping up our World Champion, Keith Lee.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 11:08 am

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  F36gOrm [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  O1oq0Jt

As we return from a commercial break, the theme of The Corporate Dragon begins to play throughout the arena to a chorus of boos and negativity, signaling that we're in for a treat with this match. Between The Enterprise's Jon Moxley's well documented history and current war with Bryan's opponent tonight in Seth Rollins and Bryan's harsh words themselves directed at XWL's resident Architect, this match was bound to happen sooner or later, and luckily for us, it's the former. Bryan's theme kicks in, causing the former “American Dragon” to emerge from behind the curtain and out onto the stage, a subtle change in tone from the live audience in attendance as cheers, albeit drowned out by boos but cheers nonetheless, are heard in very compact pockets, those individuals in question choosing to cheer the lesser of two evils in their eyes, Bryan may have turned on them many months ago but at least he wasn't one of their own.

The former World Heavyweight Champion begins his descent down the entrance ramp, intensity and focus etched on his face and seen in his eyes as he prepares to take full advantage of this opportunity to one again make an example of his opponent on his way to reclaim what he believes he never lost and belongs to him: The World Heavyweight Championship. After avoiding contact or even acknowledging the handful of outreached arms of the XWL Universe on either side of the ramp, Bryan makes it to the ringside area, immediately turning the corner and scaling the ring steps with purpose. He transitions from that onto the apron where he quickly enters the ring, not a wasted motion here tonight as he looks to put himself in the conversation once again for his Championship. Bryan quickly positions himself off centered in the ring on the side opposite of the entrance ramp, impatiently awaiting for the arrival of his opponent, if we can even call him that, here tonight. With a victory over Walter and Kevin Owens in back to back weeks, as well as an impressive showing against Sami Zayn seven nights ago on High Octane, despite the technical defeat he suffered to Zayn via disqualification, but with the way the events transpired following the immediate and surprising ending, who really won? A victory here would go a long way to cement his spot for his Championship aspirations and solidify his claim.

The crowd goes absolutely nuts as the words “BURN IT DOWN” echoes throughout the arena. The camera scans the fans, all of whom are on their feet cheering, with a few proudly holding up their Seth Rollins signs. We see Daniel Bryan rolls his neck back and forth as he gameplans in his head for his upcoming match. After a few long moments the theme comes to an end, but Seth Rollins is nowhere to be seen. The crowd begins to buzz in confusion until the titantron lights up..

We brought backstage where we can see Jon Moxley, however he’s not alone. He’s surrounded by at least six XWL staff members ranging from referees, to security, even to a couple road agents. They are all holding back The Lunatic Fringe as he is desperately trying to escape their hold like a pitbull being held back from an intruder, clawing, scratching, and even biting to get free. The camera zooms out so that we can see what Moxley is trying to get at.. Or rather whom.. Seth Rollins is shown also with XWL staff members surrounding him. However these staff members are all from the medical team, and they are not holding Seth back, and that’s because The Architect is laying on the ground unconscious with the chain that he threatened Moxley with weeks ago now wrapped around his neck. We can hear the words; “Is he still breathing?” Followed by; “I think so.. Yeah…” The medical staff members carefully remove the chain, revealing Seth’s throat to be red and swollen. The security members are finally able to drag Moxley away, so the camera focuses on Seth..

The last thing we see is Seth gasping for air as he is lifted onto a stretcher before the titantron goes black. Daniel Bryan is left stood alone, in centre of the ring watching what just went down, and his scheduled opponent is taken out. Daniel is questioning with the ref what is happening, demanding he has declared the winner.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, Daniel Bryan is taken out from behid....It's Sami Zayn!! The self proclaimed "Canada's Hero" is met with a chorus of boo's after he turned his back on the whole of Canada just weeks ago.  Bryan is laying on the mat, as Zayn delivers stomps to the chest of Daniel Bryan.  Zayn seems more fired up than ever, now mounts Bryan delivering punches as Bryan tries to cover up. Zayn gets up, with a smirk across his face holding his arms out to the crowd who continue to jeer their country man.  Bryan has pulled himself up into the corner, the second he gets to his feet, Sami runs full force towards Bryan....Helluva Kick!!

No shot in his "Canadian Jewels" this week, as Zayn connects with a kick square in the face of Daniel Bryan sending his head rocking back before he falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Finally...an XWL Official steps in as Bryan rolls out of the ring.  Zayn stands in centre of the ring, soaking in the cheers and bowing to the audience. He grabs a microphone from ringside.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  CHXrxcW
[Sami Zayn]
Last week...all of you doubted me. YOU ALL DOUBTED ONE OF YOUR OWN! I am a proud Canadian, and not one of you supported me! Not one of you thought I could beat Daniel Bryan. I knew I could...Daniel knew I could and that's why he took the easy way out! You all see his cheap actions last week, yet look at all of you...you have the nerve to be standing there and boo me! THAT...is a former World Champion? THAT...wanted another shot at the World Championship? I said two weeks ago that I was going to show just how the standards of this company had dropped, and look what happened! a so called contender....had to take the easy way out against me in my first match in months! The bar in this company over the years has got lower and lower, you all think I'm the bad guy for saying this but all I'm doing is telling you the truth. It's funny really...because I stand here and say this and you boo me! But the second you get home, You'll log onto your twitter accounts that you're too scared to show your face on, You'll go to the XWL Twitter page and you'll comment about just how bad the show is! Complain how the company is "out of touch", Hell you'll probably comment how some other company is better.

[Sami Zayn]
You are all hypocrites, Daniel Bryan...is an hypocrite. This right here was just a glimpse of what I can do when he can't take the easy way out...In SECONDS he was rolling out of this ring to get away from your very own Canadian Hero! IF...and trust me it's a very big IF..Daniel Bryan decides to step in this ring with me again...well THIS is the exact image you can expect to see.

Zayn demands the ref at ringside gets into the ring, reluctantly he agrees wondering just what Zayn has instore for him... Zayn demands the ref raises his hand! The ref takes a few seconds, and Zayn demands even louder he does it. Finally the ref does as Sami demands

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  ESNqsV7

The last image we see is Zayn with hand raised in the air as Octane fades to commercial

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 3:49 pm

The theme of Ruby Riott plays as she steps out onto the stage. Staring a hole through Beth Phoenix who is still sitting on commentary in her wrestling gear. The crowd booing the hell out of the woman who has been wreaking havoc in XWL for months on end as she pays no mind to their opinions, strutting down the ramp with a confident smirk on her face.

[Ring Announcer]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Approaching the ring...from Lafayette, Indiana...Ruuuuuuuuuuby Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiott!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, Beth...here we go.

[Corey Graves]
Time to face the music, Beth.

[Beth Phoenix]
Trust me, Corey...if anyone is facing the music tonight...it's that arrogant punk standing in mine and my husband's ring right now.

With that, Beth tosses the headset down onto the desk. Rising from her chair before climbing the steps from the announce position onto the stage.

[Corey Graves]
Well, here we go, Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Tonight, the woman currently walking down that ramp will step into the ring for the first time in years. But she steps into the ring not as Edge's wife. Not as the co-owner of this company. Not as a color commentator. Not as Lyric and Ruby's mother. Tonight, she steps into that ring to face Ruby Riott...as The Glamazon, Beth Phoenix.

Beth takes a few deep breaths, cracking her neck before beginning to make the long walk to the ring. Ruby Riott standing in the middle of that ring confident as ever as she steps back towards the ropes, using them to stretch out.

[Ring Announcer]
And her opponent...from Buffalo, New York...she is the co-owner of XWL...Beeeeeeeeeth Phoeeeeeeeeeeeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!

The XWL Universe gives Beth Phoenix a rousing ovation as she makes her way down the ramp. In the ring, Ruby Riott simply rolls her eyes, shaking her head as she prepares herself for battle. A smirk on her lips as she kneels down in the corner, prepared to strike. As soon as Beth climbs in the ring and heads to ascend the top turnbuckle, Ruby strikes. Grabbing Beth by the hair and slamming her back down to the mat!

[Corey Graves]
Whoa!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ruby Riott attacking Beth Phoenix before this match has even started! Come on!

The XWL Universe boos heavily as Ruby mounts Beth and begins raining forearms to her head. The referee trying to pull Ruby off of Beth as Ruby continuously strikes the color commentator and wife of Edge.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ruby Riott has become completely unhinged!

[Corey Graves]
Well...Beth knew what she was getting into, Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
One would still think Ruby would have the couth to not attack Beth Phoenix from behind!

Finally the referee is able to yank Ruby away from Beth, the green-haired punk ripping her entrance jacket off her torso, tossing it directly on top of Beth Phoenix before stepping over her to climb to the middle turnbuckle, raising her arms in triumph as the crowd rains down boos while Beth Phoenix, a slight cut above her left eye, attempts to get back to her feet.

The referee holds his hands up in a fighting stance as Beth staggers to her feet with help from the ropes. The referee asking Beth if she wants to continue on with the match. Beth nods her head, the referee asking if she wants to continue yet again before Beth answers verbally, emphatically telling the referee "My husband owns this company, ring the damn bell!" before the referee calls for the bell for the match to begin.

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  9n8LUhY [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  8AybMlu

The matchup begins as Ruby stalks Beth in the corner before charging, driving her shoulder directly into Beth's ribcage. Beth lets out a grunt of agony as Ruby begins to repeatedly bury her shoulder into Beth's abdomen. Firing repeated shoulder thrusts directly into the sternum of the current Octane commentator. The referee counting up to four before Ruby lifts her hands up, chuckling before slapping Beth in the face. Beth's head snaps to the direction of Ruby's slap before she tosses her hair back, a look of complete rage in her eyes as she punches Ruby in the mouth, knocking Ruby on her back! The crowd erupts as Beth mounts Ruby, firing lefts and rights into Riott's face as Ruby attempts to cover up!

[Mauro Ranallo]
A wrestling career rising from the ashes like a phoenix tonight as Beth Phoenix lays into Ruby Riott with left and right hands!

The referee finally has to pull Beth off Ruby, only for Beth to stalk towards Ruby. Before Beth can go further on the attack, however, Ruby kicks Beth directly in the inside of the left knee, causing her left leg to bend at an awkward angle, sending the commentator down to the mat clutching her left knee in agony.

[Corey Graves]
Oh, man! Ruby Riott with an oblique kick!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Much like UFC champ Jonny "Bones" Jones with that oblique kick.

[Corey Graves]
Just without the bad decision making.

Beth winces in pain as she clutches her leg while Ruby goes right on the attack. Driving stomps repeatedly into the injured knee of Beth Phoenix! The crowd boos as Ruby grabs the ropes for even more leverage. Placing Beth's right leg on the bottom rope before using it to springboard up, landing with a vicious knee drop directly onto the knee of Phoenix!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god! That was just downright cruel!

[Corey Graves]
Ruby did tell Beth that Beth was going back home to Ruby and Lyric crippled...let's just hope she doesn't make that prediction come true tonight...

Ruby repeatedly attacks the knee before dragging Beth into the middle of the ring. Lifting her head up, a downright evil smirk forms on Ruby's lips before she wraps Beth's legs up in a Sharpshooter position...only to drop to a knee and lock Beth in her husband's famous submission hold, the Edgecator!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god! The Edgecator! Ruby Riott has Beth Phoenix locked in her husband's own submission hold!

[Corey Graves]
This hold can tear a quadriceps muscle or an ACL completely off the bone! It's a nasty modified variation of a Sharpshooter!

Beth cries out in agony as Ruby wrenches on the Edgecator tears at her injured knee! Just as it looks like Beth will submit to her husband's own hold, Beth uses her core strength to power herself to the bottom rope! Beth clutches tightly to the rope as Ruby continues to hold onto the submission. Utilizing as much of the referee's five count as she could before breaking the hold! Knowing Beth can probably barely walk, Ruby takes the time to strut around the ring, gloating with her arms raised up as the crowd boos. However, seeing Beth try valiantly to rise to her feet, Ruby looks around before squatting down in the corner, tugging and pulling at her hair, once again mocking Edge's set-up for his patented Spear!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Does this woman have any gall at all!?

[Corey Graves]
Even I don't think it's a good idea to mock your boss, Ruby...especially in a match against his wife!

Beth uses the ropes to get to her feet, just in time for Ruby to charge. Unfortunately for Ruby, Beth dodges at the last second, using Ruby's momentum to send her face first into the middle turnbuckle!

[Mauro Ranallo]
She ducked! She ducked! Beth Phoenix ducked out of the way of the Spear! And...wait a minute!

Collapsing down to a knee, Beth quickly grabs a stunned Ruby Riott, catching her in a roll-up!

3!

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH MY GOD!

[Corey Graves]
Are you kidding me!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
BETH PHOENIX JUST STOLE ONE FROM RUBY RIOTT! MAMA MIA! WHAT AN UPSET!

Ruby sits up, mouth agape in complete shock as Beth rolls out of the ring, limping up the ramp while clutching her leg. Ruby simply stares into space, completely flabbergasted that a commentator has just pinned her due to her own miscalculations. Ringside officials and doctors attempt to tend to Beth, who simply pushes them aside before limping back down towards commentary. Wiping the sweat from her brow before putting her headset back on.

[Beth Phoenix]
Maybe that'll teach Ruby Riott to stop running her mouth, huh?

The last shot is of Beth Phoenix smirking, victorious as the crowd chants her name while Mauro and Corey are simply flabbergasted that Beth nearly had her leg ripped apart, won the damn match and is acting like she just took a simple jog outside the arena as Octane heads to a commercial advertising XWL Axxess, the fanfest that takes place the week of Final Stand XII.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 4:30 pm

Main Event

[[[ No Disqualification, Non-Title ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Fu8jf95 [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  F27oYkT

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
If Alexa hits this it's over!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Britt Baker certainly has brought the fight to The Co-North American Champion in this evening's Main-Event but I think you're right, Mauro...this is it.

The collective XWL Universe roars with approval and excitement as Little Miss Champion stands on the top turnbuckle readying herself to take flight and deliver her patented Twisted Bliss THROUGH the table. She's noticeably slow in her takeoff, certainly due to the brutality that has been this No Disqualification Match. Bliss didn't seem to see Baker as a threat when being interviewed earlier but after this match? You have to believe Britt's proven something not only to Alexa herself but the fans watching all around the world. However, suddenly Sarah Logan hops the barricade! The powerhouse Viking distracts the referee as Ruby Riott climbs up on the apron, locking Alexa Bliss in the Mandible Claw! Sarah immediately exits through the crowd as Ruby gets Alexa in her clutches. The crowd booing profusely as Ruby's fingers dig deep into the throat of one half of the co-North American Champions.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
What the hell!?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I'm just about sick of these two!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan are ruining this main event!

Ruby has a twisted smile on her face as Britt Baker slowly starts to come to. Ruby licks her lips as she climbs on the second rope, shouting in Alexa's face. "YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF! YOU THOUGHT YOU AND KAIRI WERE BEING SO CUTE WITH YOUR LITTLE STUNT! NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY THE PRICE!" She yells, watching Britt rolling off the table just in time for Riott to toss Alexa off the top rope, sending her flipping head over heels and slamming through the table she was seconds away from putting Baker through!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
NO! NO! MAMA MIA! Ruby Riott sending her bitter rival crashing and BURNING through the table!

[[Corey Graves]]
Ruby Riott is perhaps one of the most dangerous Superstars male or female because of her ability to go where others refuse to go...and after a loss to you Beth earlier in the night it's probably fair to say she's a Woman that's become unhinged more than ever.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It certainly seems so...ruining this evening's Main-Event by yet again acting out clearly I taught her nothing when we fought earlier.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I think if anything losing to you really led to this...she did not expect to lose, and it's as if her world has been spiraling out of her reach in the past month. Nothing has seemed to go her way and it's now led to her lashing out.

With The North American Champion lying in a wreck of splintered pieces of what was once a structurally sound table...Britt Baker hearing the crash and Bliss' groans after her landing...looks to her fallen foe almost with a state of shock within her as well. Ruby's hopped off the apron dusting her hands off after a "job well done" and Britt's sights don't seem to quite realize who got involved, or that anyone got involved. For all she knows Bliss lost her balance and things went terribly wrong for her...and her loss, is The Doctor's gain.

She immediately rolls over slices her hand down over other as if she were putting on an invisible glove...then with a devious gleam in her eye she suddenly shoves her hand into the jaw of Alexa Bliss and begins to apply the perfect pressure against her mandible, leading to a momentary flailing signaling the sign of a struggle...but after a few seconds Bliss' entire body stops moving, as if she had become paralyzed by Britt's strategic hold...and her hands that once tried to claw at Britt's arm, or that once flung in the air...now have fallen to the mat, leaving her shoulders flat and vulnerable to a pin.  

3!!!!

Britt Baker slowly gets to her feet as the ref raises her hand in the air. There is a look of pure shock, as Britt still can’t believe what just happened. However she quickly masks her confusion with a devious smile, as she shouts to the ref “Raise my hand again!!” Britt turns her back on Bliss and climbs the turnbuckle, taunting the crowd as the newcomer celebrates her main event victory over The North American Champion, all on her own as far as she is concerned.

[[Corey Graves]]
Wow!! Can you believe that!! Dr. Britt Baker DMD just defeated North American Champion, Alexa Bliss!!! Now that’s how you make an impact!!

Britt hops off the turnbuckle and notices the North American title laying on the apron. She grins as she picks it up, holding it high above her head, her back still to Alexa.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well speaking of impact, did you hear the sound of Alexa’s body going through that table!! Britt Baker might not know it, but she owes that victory to Ruby Riott!!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Hey!! That’s Dr. Britt Baker DMD to you Beth!! And what a role model she is!! Look at how she looks with the North American Title in her hand!!!

Britt turns around, done celebrating her victory and ready to trash talk her downed opponent. However she is startled to see Ruby Riott standing over Alex Bliss.. As a matter of fact Britt is so startled by seeing the intimidating tatted up superstar standing in front of her that she lets out a small scream and drops the title.. She slowly backs up, eyeing Ruby as she nervously begins to speak; “Heey girrll.. I’m digging the hair… It’s uh… I’m Britt by the way.. Dr. Britt Baker.. DMD.. I’m a dent- you know what I’m just going to go and uh-”.. She quickly rolls out of the ring.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The Doctor not pushing her luck given how fortunate she's already been in this evening's Main-Event.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Meanwhile Ruby Riott doesn't seem to be finished spoiling Alexa's evening.

As Britt leaves the ring, Ruby Riott has a grin on her lips as she grabs the North American Championship. Holding it in her hands, clutching it to her chest like a baby as Alexa slowly begins to stir. Holding the title tight, Ruby charges, nailing Alexa in the back of the head with the gold! Ruby tosses the championship down onto the mat, kicking Alexa over with her boot.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Ruby Riott with the championship off the skull of Alexa Bliss!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Is there no depths that Ruby Riott won't sink to!?

[[Corey Graves]]
Honestly...after seeing her nearly maul you tonight...and then seeing this? I don't think there is. And that's what makes her one of the most diabolical, dangerous faces in this division.

Having pushed Alexa over on her back, Ruby immediately drops to a knee to straddle Alexa, grabbing a handful of blonde hair while firing right hands into the face of Alexa. Brutalizing the laid out champion with blow after blow after blow to the head.

As Alexa finds herself in a worse place than she started with after going through a table, a portion of the arena find themselves looking towards the stage for any sign of Bliss' best friend in The Pirate Princess, knowing full well where one is, the other isn't far behind. Those small portions of the live audience in attendance sound the horn, alerting the rest of their brethren to the arrival of the Co-North American Champion as  Kairi Sane walks out onto the stage, assessing the situation momentarily before she decides her course of action. There's no theme signifying her arrival to alert those in the ring, other than the reaction from the crowd but neither Britt, who practically thinks she's the new North American Champion, nor Ruby, who really just despises Alexa's entire existence, really care about the crowd or what they think so their secret is safe

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The Pirate Princess is going to save her friend, and who said this friendship was headed towards the rocks, the ship has sailed for this friendship and it’s not going to hit land any time soon.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Speak for yourself, how did her heroism go last week when she got duped by The Dreamcatcher herself? Mind games are Io’s many chilling talents.

Kairi tightening her fists and making a mad dash to the ring, or so we thought as someone appeared behind her, heavy breathing and caught Kairi by a lock of her hair with a sinister smile across her face.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
T- That’s IO SHIRAI!

Shirai has something in her grasp, not only Kairi.. But it’s something sharp to the touch and it’s about to be wrapped around the throat of Kairi Sane, Io is grinding her teeth and trying to take this metal string and closes in on the neck, nearly.

[[Corey Graves]]
That’s Io Shirai with Razor Wire, never in my life.. Have I seen a superstar carry that around on their person, it’s usually the tactics of a contracted.. Killer.

Sane manages to escape from the wire that would undoubtedly rip her entire throat open and slice the carotid arteries from sea to sea, it doesn’t matter who you are. Sane sending elbow after elbow into the kidneys of Shirai, and this doesn’t phase her. Io shoves her off and then does her patent SPIN KICK maneuver. Kairi is rocked but still has her hands up and looks towards the ring at Bliss, they manage to make eye contact as almost to say she’s sorry “I couldn’t make it in time” The eyes of Kairi are glazed over, she screams out to Bliss in Japanese, which only her attacker Shirai can understand which makes this even more sweeter for The Dark Collector herself, but not as sweet as this.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
This is difficult to watch...

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Io has taken exception to her loss last week and clearly she's still not over it, taking it out on what was once a very good friend of hers but clearly no longer so.

[[Corey Graves]]
For Kairi it may be about friendships...but for Io? She's not here to collect a friendship bracelet she's here to collect something else...and I'd say that's The North American Championship.  

Io lands another kick into the jaw of Kairi who melts to the top of the stage, and Io falls down from the momentum only to boost back up, wiping her lips. Io looks at a fallen Kairi and takes her by her arm, dragging her to be centered for all to admire her handiwork. Io places her foot on the chest of Kairi and puts her hand in a visor like position, looking out among the sea of people right at Ruby who is handling Bliss, a message marked with vigor. Io curls up tightly the razor wire and puts it in her back pocket, whilst still keeping her foot on the chest of Kairi dominantly.

Meanwhile Britt Baker is shown standing outside of the ring. She looks over at Ruby Riott standing over Alexa, and then towards the stage area where Io is standing tall over Kari Sane.. Not to be outdone Britt reaches for The North American Championship that Ruby tossed to the mat after driving it into it's holder's face...then screams towards the ref; ”Hey!!! Get over here and raise my hand!! I’m the one who won!!!. She keeps screaming at the ref until he reluctantly raises Britt Baker’s hand as she raises The North American Title with the other perhaps as an omen of what might be to come in the future.

As Britt clutches the championship, Ruby Riott continues to kneel over an unconscious Alexa Bliss, raining down right hands before finally standing over her hated rival. Glancing at the championship as Britt Baker raises it above her head. Looking up at the face plate as she emphatically stomps a combat boot down on Alexa's chest. Smirking arrogantly as she raises her own hand in triumph.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Goodness gracious, absolute CHAOS befell our Main-Event tonight...and BOTH Co-North American Champions are laid out, as THREE prospective challengers each stand tall in their own way, sending a message that is loud and clear!

[[Corey Graves]]
We're just under a month away from the showcase of the immortals, the biggest show of the year...and while both Kairi Sane and Alexa Bliss were critical of the division that would hope to challenge them several weeks ago...the weeks after have certainly seen the division stake their claim.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Part of a Champion's role, especially when there's two of them is to rile up the competition, and push everyone to give nothing but their best...and unfortunately for Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP...they succeeded...and what we're witnessing right now is the cost of that success.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Ruby Riott has been a massive thorn in the sides of both Co-Champions, and while her labor hasn't resulted any proverbial fruit...with each time her motivation becomes far more sinister than the last.

[[Corey Graves]]
Doctor Britt Baker DMD burst onto the scene a little under a month ago as the female winner of Christian's Superstar Hunt...and thanks to last week, and now tonight? She now holds a victory over BOTH Champions in non-title action...and her second victory comes in her first Main-Event appearance if that's not impressive I ask you what is?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Io Shirai is truly a being of her own category...truly spine chilling in her very presence, and then you get down to her devastating offense be it aided by a weapon or the weapons that are her hands and feet. The Dark Collector is looking to COLLECT The North American Championship!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The General Manager certainly has his hands full after what we just witnessed...THREE Women all vying for The North American Championship...but who gets the shot? Perhaps we'll find out next week as no doubt the fallout of what just went down will certainly play out on the next episode of Octane. From myself, Corey Graves, and Beth Phoenix we thank you as always for loyally tuning in...and we invite you back here next week same time, same place as the road to Final Stand continues! Good night everyone!

As Mauro does the official "sign off" the cameras give us an expanded view of the ringside area, showing Io stood over Kairi, Ruby stood over Alexa, and Britt Baker stood with The North American Championship above her head with an arena booing every aspect of what we are unfortunately seeing. With The North American Championship scene heating up right before our very eyes Octane officially goes off the air.

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]    [[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 4/1/2020 - 4/8/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1