Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]

Go down 
+5
Zack
Legal
Plus
Austin
P.R Son
9 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: Calgary, Alberta, Canada  Scotiabank Saddledome
ARENA FOR MATCHES:  LA HALL

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] T81gXdw [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] H4S4rcN

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"Having recently signed Charlotte Flair to a new deal, with bigger and better possibilities under my regime I looked at the division and said who is the complete opposite of The Queen? Who will be the perfect opponent for her in her return match? And I didn't have to look much further than the gritty Viking Sarah Logan. She doesn't have a famous last name, she wasn't extended endless opportunities because of WHO her father is...Sarah Logan has never had a single privilege in her life, and while Charlotte is someone that has worked hard in spite of the benefits of being a Flair...it's impossible to ignore that things may have been easier for her. So as Sarah Logan looks to dust herself off after a tough loss to Kairi Sane last week...I extend her this opportunity to face the very idea of what she most despises in this world. We'll learn more about who Charlotte is tonight when that bell rings, but as of right now to someone like Sarah? She's just some blonde with a famous last name that in her mind might not deserve the contract she signed last week to be the newest addition to our Women's Division. And as I extend that opportunity to Sarah another is extended to Miss Flair as well. Prove her wrong, prove anyone that looks down on you and holds who your father is over your head. Tonight is an equal opportunity for both of you to prove what it is you're out to prove so do it."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] JQK1jx8 [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] I8cP4vX

"I love to play on the history between competitors when possible, and when it comes to these two former Intercontinental Champions? The history is wide and large. From Chris Sabin failing to realize his dream to become Intercontinental Champion when challenging John Morrison during the height of The Mayor Of Slamtown's career many many years ago...to Sabin's eventual rivalry with Morrison's friend The Miz which took Tag-Team wrestling to that next level as sparks began to ignite a division to come...to Chris Sabin FINALLY defeating John Morrison last year before he went on to challenge and claim The Intercontinental Championship. These two after all these years one on one, each hold a victory over the other...and considering Sabin's inability to defeat the current Champion, which also is a fate Morrison suffered not too long ago...I think to put the spotlight on this rubber match will give both the opportunity to shine."

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] RMHd84d [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] C0yeSoA

"Once upon a time ago, Maryse was a pivotal piece of The Women's Division, she was in every title match, she was on the posters before that was normalized, and it's crazy to think how long ago that was. But like my wife who was in that very chapter of XWL she found her soulmate, she hung up her boots and became a mother. But as evidenced by my wife squaring up last week with Ruby Riott...that itch never goes away. And for Maryse she's finally stepping back into the ring to rejoin the division and what better spotlight match for there to be than to pit the "past" against the "present." A then Divas Champion facing a NOW Women's Champion. To have a centerpiece of yesterday face the centerpiece of today. Liv Morgan has been a constant, a consistent star just as Maryse once was and what better opportunity for our newly re-crowned Champion to prove herself than by facing someone who was once where she now is? To see what Maryse is capable of against a division that is much more competitive and rougher around the edges than the division she came up in.  "

[ Triple Threat Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 4uRUVC5 [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 8DC7Fxt [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Zd2yCc2

"I think variety in putting these shows together is key, and sometimes matches have underlying stories, and other times...they're just meant to put on a clinic for your entertainment and potentially raise the stock of those involved. Tonight PAC, faces Ilja Dragonuv AND a re-debuting RICOCHET in a Triple Threat Match potentially for the ages. These three Men are not only the freshest talent to arrive onto Octane but they are skilled beyond your average competitor. I'd argue each of them are a "triple threat" themselves, so putting them together in an actual Triple Threat? That's a show-stealing match waiting to captivate the entire arena tonight. "

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Xt44zhG [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] ALmTFSq

"Around a month ago I booked this match because of the history behind it, and also upon the request of a returning talent looking to prove she's not only still got "it" but that she's better than ever. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances which saw Sasha's Championship taken on a high-speed getaway and later dumped off of a bridge...it failed to reproduce what it no doubt COULD have produced. So given the fact that Sasha Banks is ready to get back in action after losing The Women's Championship to Liv Morgan...it was a no brainer who to put her in there with. This is a clash of former Women's Champions, who were all apart of that era which truly brought Women's Wrestling to the level it is today. I said Mia was arguably the rivalry that put Sasha on the map to become the major star she now is...and I think a walk down memory lane with two evolved competitors since their last encounter is perfect for tonight. "

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] V8uRYEd [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] TZX36lP

"When it comes to challenging Keith Lee for The World Heavyweight Championship...WHO'S NEXT?! It's a question I've been asking myself, and given Goldberg's legendary career...and the fact that he's back to enact all of these dream match sequences which is practically any possible combination of someone else and him? Why not have a "WHAT IF?" tonight. Why not put the man that's always asking that question against a Champion that now finds himself wondering that very thing. This match has a lot of potential behind it, because you have an icon clashing with a rising star that keeps soaring higher and higher. Two completely different styles from two very different eras of wrestling. As we ask WHO is next for Keith Lee in his reign as World Champion...I'm flipping the script on our Champ tonight and asking him, are you who is "next" for Goldberg?"

[[ Triple Threat Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Fu8jf95 [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 9n8LUhY [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] F27oYkT

"Last week, Alexa's better half and the Co-North American Champion defeated two potential options for a future match when she avenged her loss to Sarah Logan prior to Aftershock in a Triple Threat that also heavily featured a freshly returned and red hot Mia Yim. With the chaos, and that word doesn't nearly do it justice, that followed the Main Event, I thought this would be an appropriate time to reverse the roles so to speak. Both Ruby Riott, whose history with Alexa is well documented, and Britt Baker, whose history is much fresher than the former, showed that perhaps they should be in contention for the North American Championship. So this week, I've given Alexa the platform to repeat Kairi's success. Britt Baker, regardless of means, now holds TWO non-title victories over The North American Champions...and the most recent is thanks to Ruby Riott who got involved in their match and send Bliss crashing through a table lending Britt the opportunity to lock in her mandible claw and get that all important three count. Both Britt and Ruby have their sights on Alexa's "treasured" North American Championship...and while it may not be at stake tonight...this match allows Britt the chance to go three for three, it also allows Ruby potentially score a victory over Alexa finally after falling short the past several times she's been in there with her. But, it also allows Alexa a chance for some revenge after these two left her staring up at the lights last week."

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] LzHomBS [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

"While Alexa Bliss had her hands full in the final minutes of last week's show, Kairi Sane yet again tried to come to her aid, only for a third party to completely thwart that just as they did the week before. Io Shirai with the aid of RAZOR WIRE nearly caused serious harm to The Champion and while she may have avoided the worst possible outcome, she was still left laid out on the stage as her once friend stood over her. The transformation Io has undergone over the past year is quite the visual, starting out as an immediate fan favorite and suffering a loss to Kairi's best friend in her offical debut for the company to a much darker aura surrounding her, friend or foe, everybody is a target and that was made apparent last week. I've taken this opportunity to make a dream match between Io Shirai and Kairi Sane a reality and with that, I've given Io a shot to prove that she belongs in the conversation when it comes to the North American Championship while Kairi now has the opportunity for a bit of revenge, it's win-win in my book."

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Last Man Standing ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] MzoTJLp [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] NMEAim1

"As always when I review the previous show, I listen to what The Superstars say, I pay attention to the devil in the details...and when it comes to Kevin Owens and Jon Moxley? They still continue to talk trash about one another despite just having the chance to get it all out of their systems two weeks ago at High Octane. These are two men that love to fight and they not only are damn good at it but they constantly remind us that this is who they are, what they are about. Now I put Kevin Owens in the first Main-Event of Octane because I saw tremendous potential within him, and while it was a slow start he has been firing on all cylinders for the past month and I...I want to reward that. I want to cast the spotlight down on him and let him show the level of "fight" with exists within him. And someone that seems to have really brought this newfound motivation to talk all the trash and fight even harder? Is Jon Moxley, the man that will call out anyone, at any point, regardless of if his plate is already full. He has an insatiable will to FIGHT to really get down and dirty and I think I made a mistake 2 weeks ago in fact...I know I did based upon how both responded after their match. They're not two Superstars you put in a regular match, that limits their possibilities and really...a regular match isn't exactly the fight they were after. Sure Owens got the pin and normally that would be it...but, I think I got too caught up with focusing on the two huge title matches we had that night to truly grant them the platform they deserved. So tonight I rectify my mistake and give them EXACTLY what they're after. Kevin Owens versus Jon Moxley...in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH! Their imagination is their only limitation, and there's nothing like a good classic slug-fest to close out the night strong."

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Y'all wanna guess who reserved the opener? Which means you can post after it's posted?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Tenor
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 10:50 pm

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Tenor

The opening pyro sets the tone for the show, loud and full of excitement, and as they conclude and the lights come back on, we head to the commentary table where the three-person crew begins to hype tonight's show.

MAURO RANALLO
Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman, and allow me to welcome you to XWL Octane once again! As always, my name is Mauro Ranallo and sitting to my right is none other than the Savior of Misbehavior, Corey Graves, and to my left is one of the owners of this company, Beth Phoenix. We have an action-packed show on hand.

COREY GRAVES
That's right. I am here to lead the team by running down the matches on hand to-

Corey Graves is interupted before he has any chance to run through the matches on tonight's show.

COREY GRAVES
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

BETH PHOENIX
I don't think Sasha Banks is in any mood to wait. I was told earlier that someone saw Sasha Banks backstage and she was not in a good mood, and I can't blame her. She lost her championship to Liv Morgan two weeks ago and she's here to respond.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] EnioIed

COREY GRAVES
OH BOO HOO! Does she not know what business she's in? People win and people lose championships. That's how the business goes and has always gone. What? Am I supposed to feel bad for her? Am I supposed to feel bad that Liv Morgan was the better wrestler that night? Let me say it again: Liv Morgan was the better wrestler two weeks ago. She outplayed Sasha and she beat Sasha. There. I said it.

Sasha Banks skips doing her typical entrance. She stops at the top of the stage, but she doesn't do her normal movements where she pushes her hands to the side, moves her hips, or anything. Sasha has stopped for a moment and then after a couple of seconds, the Blueprint begins to head down the ramp with fans of hers to her left and to her right.

MAURO RANALLO
Well, anyway, speaking of matches tonight, Sasha Banks has a match tonight. Sasha Banks is going to go one-on-one with Mia Yim. Originally, this match was scheduled a couple of weeks ago but due to the actions of Liv Morgan where she discarded the original Women's Championship, you canceled the match, Beth. Can you confirm or deny this report?

BETH PHOENIX
That is absolutely correct. We thought it wouldn't be right to send the champion out there with her championship and clearly, there was a lot on her mind. It seemed better to wait on this match and this week seemed perfect. Sasha Banks is obviously ready for a fight and that's the Sasha Banks we want to see. Not a distracted Sasha Banks, but a ready Sasha Banks. That's the Boss that's going to push Mia Yim to her limit to see if she's still got it or if she should've been left in the past.

COREY GRAVES
Let's talk about a match that really matters like Io Shirai and Kairi Sane!

MAURO RANALLO
I think Sasha Banks versus Mia Yim is a match that matters, Corey.

COREY GRAVES
Oh, does it? Because this match features a determined champion and a hungry challenger. Two incredible wrestlers who have a lot to prove; one of them more than the other, of course, since Io Shirai has never held a championship in this company while Kairi Sane has held the North American Championship AND the XWL Women's Championship. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think she's the first woman to do that.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] AYR1xM7

BETH PHOENIX
I take your Io Shirai versus Kairi Sane but I raise you another huge match: Kevin Owens versus Jon Moxley in a Last Man Standing match. This was Edge's idea and while I worry about the health of these two superstars, I cannot disagree that this match needed to be booked. It was either announce this match or risk having these two superstars go after each other.

MAURO RANALLO
By the way, that's our main event, Ladies and Gentleman, which means it'll be a long while before we see the two of them collide with one another. That gives Jon Moxley and Kevin Owens a lot of time to come up with ideas on how to torture each other worse than Jigsaw tortured his victims in the SAW movies. Let's hope they haven't looked for inspiration from those movies or else it won't be long before XWL is take off the air again.

COREY GRAVES
Don't threaten me with a good time, Mauro, because if I don't have to listen to Sasha Banks? I'm all for it.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] QBBO73m

BETH PHOENIX
I've never understood your intense hatred for Sasha Banks, Corey. I really don't get it.

COREY GRAVES
Must I remind you of all the times she tried to ruin Natalya's career, huh?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] PaozMCW

MAURO RANALLO
Do we need to revisit how Sasha Banks has tried her best to redeem herself?

COREY GRAVES
Oh, I'm sorry, but does that suddenly make her a good person?

Sasha Banks is handed a microphone from a crew member at ringside and she steps over to about the center of the ring. A deep breath is taken as she glances out to the crowd and then towards the titantron. Then, she looks at the camera that's in front of her and as her theme songs goes quiet, she lifts her microphone.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] PI4yXSf

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] LVDUm4M

Listen up, YOU LITTLE BITCH, because I'm only going to say this once.

The XWL fans pop for the Boss as she intends on getting straight to the point. There was no point in trying to beat around the bush. This rivalry has been building for years now and with Final Stand right around the corner, there was no time for them to slowly build things anymore. This is a very rough, personal rivalry that involves two women who want nothing more than to fight each other until one (or both) of them can't stand anymore. The XWL Women's Championship being involved was a nice bonus.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] KVcE2S0

I saw your little interview last week and it was cute, but you dare me to challenge you
to another match? Well, sweetheart, you've got your wish. You're going to be defending
your XWL Women's Championship on the grandest stage of them all - Final Stand - and
you're going to be defending your championship against me! You're going to be stepping
into the ring with the only woman in XWL history to MAIN EVENT FINAL STAND and
make no mistake about it I become a different woman when I step inside the ring at
Final Stand. I become a MONSTER. I become your worst nightmare. I become
a woman who's insane enough to dive off the top of Hell in a Cell in order to win.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] BH5yOcz

And I think we need to end this little game of cat and mouse, hot and cold, yes and no. I
think we need to write the FINAL CHAPTER of this twisted, messed up love story gone bad.
Because I'm done with you. I'm done with this. I'm ready to move on. I'm ready for this
to be our Final Stand. I want to challenge you to our Final Stand because whether I win or
whether you win, this is going to be it. This is going to be the end. There's going to be no
more 'us' after Final Stand. For as long as you are champion, I cannot fight you. This
means I cannot challenge for the champion as long as you hold the championship. This
means I cannot team up with someone to fight you. This means I cannot face you in a
multi-woman match... but if I win? No, not if I win. WHEN I BEAT YOU, the same
goes for you. No rematch clause. No deceiving your way into another championship
match. The loser doesn't just go to the back of the line; they step out of line.

It's the perfect match for a show named 'Final Stand' as the Boss explains the intentions behind her challenge. This is one of those feuds that could go on until the end of time and given the bad blood between Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan, you could imagine how a rivalry like this could. Sasha Banks has paused though as she begins to think back to the promo that Liv Morgan cut last week as the words run through her head. Sasha shakes her head before lifting her microphone up to her mouth again.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] W6wR7cc

You wanna talk about how you're my karma? YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT. You are my
karma from all the mean, terrible things I've done and said to people. I created a
monster who's just as bad - if not worse - as I was but here's the catch. I saved
myself before I let my heart get consumed by the black hole in it. I'm not going
to save you. I'm not going to save you for what's to come at Final Stand. I won't
just make you forget. You're not going to forget what I have in store with you. I'm
going to ruin you. I'm going to destroy you. I'm going to end you. I am going to
recapture MY XWL Women's Championship.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 9SiA6DM

And you're probably expecting me to say 'and you can Bank on that' now, huh?

Sasha Banks normally ends most of her promos with that line, but this isn't just any other promo. This is after she's lost her XWL Women's Championship to Liv Morgan. This is after Liv Morgan stole the championship and threw it over the bridge. This is after Liv Morgan captured Sasha Banks and held her captive for so long. This isn't the same Sasha Banks anymore. Sure, she had a lot of similarities as the Sasha Banks of old who paraded around with purple hair, but this is a changed woman with experience.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] T10xI3x

I'm not finished running my mouth yet! No. No. No. I've got so much left to say. I've
got a lot to get off my chest still. Screw the corny catchphrases that I've built an empire
of dirt on. This isn't about the catchphrases, the merchandise, or the gimmick anymore.
This isn't about MY LEGACY and it sure as hell ain't about yours either. You wouldn't have
a legacy if it wasn't for me. You'd still be running around here with your obnoxious little
'yo yo yo yo' theme, snapback hats, and obsession with reminding everyone you're from
Jersey. I MADE YOU, LIV! and that's something I'll never forgive myself for doing.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 5nfs7FK

If it wasn't for me, Liv Morgan would be working some second-rate independent wrestling
show in front of thirty people, making twenty-dollars and a slice of pizza per show but
instead, she's a big girl working for the big leagues getting to walk into the biggest
professional wrestling event of the year as champion. Feels good, don't it? The
spotlight is going to be on you and you better not lose yourself in the moment
because if you accept my challenge then you are going to be sharing that ring
with me and you know me, Liv. You know me. If I see a crack in your offense I
am going to take advantage of that and that's going to be your downfall. You
have competed at Final Stand but NOTHING before this matters anymore.
Everything you've done has built up to this moment. This is your moment and
you've got two options for a once in a lifetime opportunity: seize the moment, or
tap, tap, tap when I lock you in the Bank Statement on the grandest stage of them all.

Was there truth behind that statement? To an extent, maybe. Liv Morgan has been in numerous matches - some for the championship, some for a crowd - but most of them struggle to compete with a one on one match at Final Stand where you defend your championship against a superstar like Sasha Banks who's once main evented Final Stand inside of Hell in a Cell which was mentioned earlier.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] XByky1F

This is your moment. This is your chance. You're never going to have a bigger match
than this one. I have laid the challenge now I wait for you to pick it up. 'till this ends,
we will keep coming at each other. 'til this ends, we will continue to be a thorn in our
sides. Liv Morgan, I beg of you. PLEASE, let this be our Final Stand. And if you collapse
under the pressure - when you collapse under the pressure - don't beat yourself up
too much. Not everyone can be as good as me. Not everyone can be as good as Sasha
Banks - not the Blueprint or even the Boss because I'll have a new name for you to call
me when this is all said and done; MAIN EVENT BANKS.

Sasha Banks finally stops speaking as her microphone is thrown down to the ground and once again, her theme song begins to play. We then fade away to the first commercial break of the night.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 11:54 am

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Dean-ambrose-3385_sd-2015-05-28_kevin-owens
THIS FIGHT WILL COME TO AN END TONIGHT

Owens was not backstage. He was not in the arena. He was not anywhere near the building. He was not even at his own place or in the gym. He was outside, in the freezing cold, on the streets were he felt most at home. He was in his gear, which was just boots, jeans and a hoodie. His hands and wrists were all tapped up in white tape as he would rub his hands together, cracking his fingers as he stares down into the camera - knowing that tonight, he has the biggest match in his entire career.
[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 1MiNbD6
“Moxley I am not going to bullshit you here. This right here, this is the biggest match in my XWL career. This match right here, is what is going to define me. THIS MATCH AGAINST YOU IS GOING TO BE WHAT MAKES OR BREAKS ME. You might all be sitting there wondering what the fuck this guy is talking about. Afterall he has main evented more shows than anyone else in XWL - he has reached the main event, he has reached the top everywhere he has been. He has beaten nearly everyone that has stepped up against him in his career and that’s just it ain’t it? I have nearly beaten everyone.”

He would crack his fingers back a little bit, those words would be left to linger in the cold nights air. For all he has done in this company. All the success he has had, the fame and the wealth he has gained - you would think that would have been enough for him. That he would be content, that it would be all he needed, but you only had to take one look into his eyes to see - that he needed more. He needed to be the best, he needed to be number one. For the last handful of years, he has went all around the world, to different companies to do battle against the best the world has to offer and he has always come out as the winner, every single time - except for one time and it has done nothing but eat away at him.
“We have done this thing before. We have been in the ring with one another. We have been at each others throats and each fucking time you have always - always managed to beat me. That has never sat well with me, it has just been eating at me for all of this fucking time. It has been chewing at me and I have not been able to let it go. Believe me Moxley - I have tried to put you in the rear view mirror. I have tried to walk away. To just let it go, but I am not that type of man, it has eaten away at me. You see I am not the type of man that sits back and forgives nor am I the type of man who forgets. Now people will say, that I beat you last time, but did I? YOUR STILL HERE, YOUR STILL COMING AFTER ME. I beat you, but I did not end you. I ONLY DID HALF A JOB, I DID NOT END IT THERE AND THEN. It is a tale that is as old as time. OWENS AND MOXLEY ARE TO DO THIS FOREVER. Come on you know it to be true, everywhere we go, we end up right at this spot. FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER, KILLING ONE ANOTHER AND EACH TIME - YOU BEST ME.”

Owens would take a moment and stop. He would stand there on his own and remain still as he would cough several times as he then speaks once more.

“Moxley there is not a man in XWL I hate more than you, every time we have crossed paths, you have put me down. Each time you fucking beat me. Each time you fucking leave me on my back. Each time you utterly best me, but you leave just enough in me to get back up and that Moxley, that is your biggest fucking fault, the biggest fucking mistake you have ever made, because you should know by now, that a man such as myself, if not put down, will just keep coming back for me and Moxley I have yet to have my fucking fill. ALL OF THE BEATINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME, ALL OF THE DEFEATS. All of the titles you have denied me and robbed me off, everything you have ever done and taken from me - it has been nothing more than fuel for me. It has been fuel you have been throwing onto the fire. Motivation and the drive to push myself. To push myself to go to the darker place inside me, to make me go to lengths i have never thought possible. You see Moxley, I have never been able to defeat you truly, I have never been able to best you - so I gotta ask you this. IN A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK A MAN SUCH AS MYSELF - IS GOING TO DO TO YOUR FRAGILE BODY IN ORDER TO WIN?”

He would walk forward as he would let the question sink for a moment. The camera man would quickly move to follow after him. This was not the type of night you should be out in the cold in, but Owens, he knew what was coming his way tonight. Moxley was going to put on a performance tonight and if he could not out wrestle him in the ring, then he was going to just beat him down with everything and anything he could get his hands on. A last man standing match meant no rules and for Owens it meant - he had a chance to gain his revenge.
“You have always somehow managed to mop the floor with me. You have always managed to best me, but tonight is the night it all changes. I beat you two weeks ago, but it is not enough. I HAVE TO END YOU, I HAVE TO BURY YOU SIX FEET UNDER TO BE DONE WITH THIS.. You have no idea – NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT THIS, NEED THIS. This – for me is going to make everything worthwhile. Everything you have said about me, everything you have done to me, this last man standing match – it is the reward. It is XWL gift to me, to allow me the chance – to get my hands on you. A chance to undo all the shit you have put me through, a chance to set things right.”

Owens would continue to walk forward as there it was, right before him – in reach was the match that he needed to win. The arena was right across the street from him now. He would take in a deep breath as he would cross the road. Walking with his taped hands in his pockets, the camera crew would speed up to cross the street with him. Owens would pick up the pace now. His cold breath was visible in the night air as he would walk closer and closer to his destiny with Moxley.
“ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END RIGHT MOXLEY. We have been friends. We have been enemies. We have had success with each other and we have robbed one another of success. Fuck – at one point we could have been friends, but that drive within us – it just would not allow it. Both of us – we need to be the best and we cannot achieve that with the two of us here. AS THEY THIS TOWN AIN’T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US. Pity really, but I am firmly staying right here Moxley. I GOT A DATE WITH THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP DOWN THE LIN. I admire you for coming this far. For doing what you have done. For fighting to get here, for fighting through the pain, but kid – you should have retired long ago. Everyone you have faced has went easy on you, you have built up this bullshit image of a hard man. Everyone bricks it around you and goes easy not to piss you off. Well Moxley you are not going to have to worry about that, the only gloves I will be wearing are the ones needed to help lift your corpse outta the ring. I am not going to go easy on you. I am not going to feel bad for you, I am looking for a fight you fucker and you’re going to bring it. I AM COMING TO SLAY THE JON FUCKING MOXLEY. I am coming with everything I have and the only chance you got you son of a bitch is to use everything you got to fight me. YOU WANTED THIS KID, YOU GOT IT. MOXLEY AND OWENS – LAST MAN STANDING – IT ALL FUCKING ENDS TONIGHT!”

With those words spat out he would reach the arena. He stands before the doors and he would look down for one more moment as he raises his foot upwards and slams it into the door, kicking it open as he leaves the crew behind him. He had come here for a fight and he was going to get what he wanted one way or another. He marches down the hallway. Talking to himself, slapping his face a few times as he keeps going forward, because shortly, he would step into the ring with his biggest test to date and it was – make or break for him.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 7:19 pm

[[ Triple Threat Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Fu8jf95 [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 9n8LUhY [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] F27oYkT

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

As the referee's hand strikes the mat for a third time, Britt Baker lunges in an attempt to save this match...but she's too late, The Co-North American Champion like her other half last week has survived the numbers game and come out on top of her non-title Triple Threat Match here tonight.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Say what you will about the current Co-Ownership of The North American Title, but you have to give it up to Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP because they are certainly upholding the mantle of a traditional Champion.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
The fact that Kairi won a match just like this last week, and now Alexa did the same? That is very impressive considering the titles weren't on the line so there really in the grand scheme of things wasn't any pressure on them to outperform their competitors.

[[Corey Graves]]
I mean she didn't exactly outperform Dr. Britt Baker DMD...considering she was within a second of breaking that pin but when it comes to Ruby Riott...I don't even know what to say at this point.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Ruby's been having a very tough time lately, and suffering yet another loss to her mortal enemy has to be getting much mote bitter with each time it happens.

The official leans through the ropes awaiting the return of Alexa's North American Championship, while Britt Baker frustratingly looks at the victorious Champion with a curled upper lip and a leer. "YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME, CHAMP! We'll have our appointment for THAT soon enough." The dentist mouths off as she points in the direction of The North American Title that's now in the officials hands then as Alexa motions for her to "bring it" Britt throws her arms forward insisting that they will do this on her terms. "I BEAT YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND AND SOON...THAT WILL BELONG TO ME!" Britt yet again shouts to Little Miss Champion before stepping out of the ring and making her exit. With that out of the way the ref returns Alexa's title to her then raises her hand signaling her victory this evening.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Zvwl5Yc

After a few moments of "Bliss" the official lowers her arm and this allows Alexa's sights to veer down beneath her where her long time bitter foe lies on her back after yet again being beaten by the object of her obsession.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 3GJCjEY

Alexa keeps her Championship raised into the air, staring down at Ruby Riott, the Woman that since their rivalry began well over a year ago she has never uttered her name. A victory like this tonight yet again establishes that she's through with being Ruby's "victim." She can bully her, she can bring up her tough past...but she stands tall above it all no longer phased by her cheap attempts at getting under her skin. This Championship belongs to her and her best friend, and no matter how many times Ruby comes for it, or tries to weasel her way back into Alexa's life? She will continue to remind her what happens when you refuse to leave well enough alone.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Ruby may have cost Alexa her non-title match with Britt Baker in last week's Main-Event...and assaulted her after the fact but unfortunately that wasn't enough to turn around her luck against Bliss tonight.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Bliss bouncing back after Britt Baker and Ruby Riott ruined her evening last week, but the question is...was this enough to simmer down the chaos that has been brewing within The North American Championship scene for the past several weeks?

[[Corey Graves]]
She won a battle tonight but as far as the war? I'd say that's far from over. Ruby hasn't been deterred by a loss before, in fact it seems to re-motivate her and as for The Doctor herself? It doesn't matter how she got her victory over Bliss and Sane, the fact of the matter is she's the only Woman on this roster that has beaten both Champions back to back and she's only been here a month.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That is true but let's not forget about Io Shirai, she's been a very sinister force in the mix as well, do we need to talk about the attempted usage of razor wire against Kairi Sane?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Let's not, please.

As she who shall not be named starts to stir and regain consciousness after having her face stomped into the canvas, Bliss takes this opportunity to rub salt in the wound. She bends down, bringing her fist up toward the edge of her eye, then begins to pout as she mockingly cries.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] CJr9QmU

We're not sure what's worse for Ruby right now, the blatant antagonizing or the fact that as Bliss does this The North American Championship hangs down within her reach. A title that she's been unable to claim twice against Bliss, once one on one, and the last with help from her own best friend against the duo of Bliss and Sane. Ruby flicks her foot up to kick Bliss, not interested in her celebratory gloat but Alexa back steps with a "Whoa " and wagers her index finger in the air as if to say I don't think so.

[[Corey Graves]]
Is this really necessary? You won, move on.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I'm sure she'd love to move on, Corey...you know, if Ruby would ever let her. She's tried to just put this chapter with her in the past many times now but like a cockroach Ruby refuses to just let this die.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
We remember of course how all of this began, so it has to be frustrating for Ruby to see how everything that once worked now no longer does, and despite several attempts she can't seem to defeat the object of her disdain.

[[Corey Graves]]
You expect her to just give up? How many times did Natalya fail before she finally turned everything around? About a hundred times more than Ruby's currently at so let's just stop acting like she's supposed to admit defeat. A true competitor keeps going after what they want no matter how difficult the journey and challenge to do so may be.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
And I would commend her on that if she would stop the ridiculous behavior and acting out every step of the way. Remember just two weeks ago when she ranted in that ring? Remember last week when I beat her? Yet still nothing got through to her. She just went back to what she always does and unlike Natalya...who constantly tried new things to turn things around Ruby just keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Look at her record lately, she's been losing match after match. Is she capable of beating Alexa? Absolutely...the problem is, she gets in her own way.

Five Feet Of Fury has exited the ring now, leaving Ruby to stew in her defeat...but as she ascends up the ramp she sees none other than Renee Young standing there waiting with a mic.

[[Renee Young]]
Alexa, congratulations on your victory tonight...we've seen a lot of chaos recently within The Women's Division...specifically revolving around The North American Championship. What do you have to say to the women currently vying for what belongs to you and Kairi Sane?

Alexa brings The North American Championship to her shoulder, then leans into the mic.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] P4jYKyJ

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Try harder? I mean don't get me wrong it's great to see so much interest and everyone stepping up...but as you just saw, and as you saw last week when Kairi did the same thing...we might get knocked down but we are NEVER knocked out. What happened at the end of last week's show was not something any Champion ever wants to deal with...but look at what I just did with the two Women who collectively delivered a message at my expense? I sent that message right back at them. It's going to take a lot more then cheap attacks, or interfering in my match to rattle me or even defeat me. Been there, done that, NEXT!

[[Renee Young]]
And what about your best friend, Kairi? She was left laying on this stage by Io Shirai last week and tonight she faces her one on one.

Bliss pauses for a moment, perhaps replaying not only what happened last week as she helplessly dealt with her own assault but also when Io assaulted her after their match a couple weeks ago and then caused Kairi's Insane Elbow inadvertently to be driven into Alexa's heart rather than successfully thwart Io's attack.

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
What everyone is slowly coming to realize, is that the two of us are not just "playing" Champion...WE...ARE...CHAMPION! That means we take every single bit of this seriously, neither of us are looking to cower in a corner at the prospect of a challenge, no matter how many people are currently gunning for us. What Io did last week, much like what she did the week before? Was despicable, and just like I just made Britt Baker and...you know who pay for what they did to me? Tonight Kairi makes Io pay for trying to make a fool out of both of us. She was our friend...but if she wants to be one of our latest enemies? Then just like she "collected" a loss against me two weeks ago...tonight she'll collect another from my best friend to add to her "dark collection."

[[Renee Young]]
With Final Stand three weeks away, do you have any thoughts about what the fate of The North American Championship may be?

Before responding, Bliss turns so that she's fully facing the direction of her beaten foe in the ring, then with a direct line of sight of Ruby Riott a woman that's previously and may still be trying to come after her title she finally speaks.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] KfPtvIE

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
This Championship, much like Kairi's...is in good hands, and regardless of what challenge awaits us on that night? That's how it's going to remain.

Short and sweet just like her, she backs away from Renee saying all that needs to be said about whatever awaits the two of them at the showcase of the immortals and then brings her Championship up onto her shoulder as she strikes a pose on the stage showing that she's ready for anything.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] FXmlyFz

But is she truly...is Kairi truly? Tonight might have turned the tide in Bliss' favor but knowing Britt Baker and especially Ruby Riott? She's not seen the last of either of them...and as for Io Shirai? Who knows what twisted things might be afoot for her encounter with Kairi later tonight. We head to a commercial break as Bliss continues to celebrate her victory.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 1:42 am

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] LzHomBS [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
We are about to see the culmination of a friendship gone bad, not like Alexa and her’s.. This is Io Shirai and Kairi Sane, two Japanese female wrestlers who have spanned the globe together and know each other very well.

[[Corey Graves]]
Well enough to know the hidden intentions of The Dark Collector, in Io Shirai? That is what she failed to predict from the start.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
That didn’t seem to be the case last week when she went to save Bliss from her downfall but it was her own lack of self awareness that caused to be the difference maker.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Shirai sent a message to both of the champions in back to back weeks! Tonight, Sane looks to avenge herself and her friend.

As Io Shirai's name is mentioned, we cut from the commentary team towards the backstage area, where we see The Dark Collector herself walking down a corridor as she makes her way to the ring to face an old friend in Kairi Sane in a long anticipated match that will take place in an XWL ring for the first time ever. The last time both these women were in the same ring was at Downpour the year prior, inside the contraption known as Satan's Structure when then Women's Champion Kairi Sane was set to defend the Championship against five other women inside the Elimination Chamber, including her best friend in Alexa Bliss. While neither of them would emerge with the Championship, after their impressive showings inside the Chamber, anticipation built as their singles encounter was surely on the horizon, and here we are, many, many months later and we've finally been rewarded for our patience. And with the events that transpired seven days ago, where Io not only denied Kairi from saving her best friend from an ambush but also decided she would be her next victim, all the elements are present for one hell of a match between former friends.

The Dreamcatcher continues down the corridor, a stoic expression etched on her face as her eyes are focused on the task at hand, knowing full well what she has to do if she wants to hold a victory over one of the Co-North American Champions. After coming up short against Alexa two weeks ago, she won't make that same mistake again. As she nears an intersection where the corridors meet, the sound of a woman scream immediately causes her to turn to her right, the sound itself increasing in volume at a rapid pace but before she could react to the incoming threat, she's sent back first into the door behind her, causing it to swing open and nearly fly off its hinges from the impact alone, both Io and the unknown woman finding themselves in a new environment as the cameraman that was nearby quickly positions himself at the door frame to see the aftermath of what the hell just happened. Inside the locker room, we see Io on the ground with her back arched in pain, the expression on her face confirming it at a glance as the woman in question is on a knee, next to the downed Io Shirai, but most of her body is blocked by the door that is still somehow operable. As she repositions herself, rising up to her feet and walking out into view from behind the door, we learn that it's Io's opponent for the evening in Kairi Sane, who is looking down towards her former friend, anger radiating off of her with a scowl on her face, the events of the week prior clearly still fresh in her mind.

After savoring the sight before her, Kairi goes straight to work on getting her revenge, taking a hold of Io's right arm with her left and holding Io's left arm with her right, placing her foot on Io's chest before unleashing a myriad of stomps to her exposed and unprotected chest and head with no specific area targeted. After a few moments of relentless assault, Kairi conserves the remainder of her energy by bringing her offense to a brief halt, not wanting to expend everything she has immediately as she has a long night planned with Io. Kairi releases her grip on Io's left arm, opting to drag her towards the door frame by her right, causing the cameraman to give her as much space as she needs when he takes many steps backwards while keeping his camera on the action. With Io positioned between the door and the frame, Kairi takes a hold of the doorknob while placing her right foot across Io's back to keep her in place before she pulls back as hard has she can, attempting to permanently solve the “Io Problem” by removing her from the equation entirely. The door collides with the frame, a thunderous slam reverberates throughout the corridor, drawing the suspicions of anybody in the area but one piece of the puzzle is noticeably missing: Where is Io Shirai?

With the door between the corridor and the locker room now closed shut, Kairi cautiously makes her way towards the door, not committing to any step she takes as her foot is clearly in front of her while the rest of her body is ready to go on the defensive if need be. She makes it to the door and slowly twists the knob, gently shoving the door open before immediately taking two steps back and looks into the now darkened room, the lights having been turned off since they were last in there. The light from the corridor does its best to pierce the darkness but it's not enough, causing Kairi to step closer and closer, against her better judgement, peeking into the room in an attempt to find Io, to no avail. When she gets close enough, the door is immediately sent back in her direction, catching her across the shoulder and side of the head and sending The Pirate Princess staggering backwards in a semi dazed state, causing Io to emerge from the darkness and instantly go on the offensive. She quickly unloads a mixture of punches and forearms, backing Kairi into the wall behind her moments after connecting with the first strike, forcing her to cover up as a result.

Kairi does eventually find her opening, shoving Io away to create some distance between them. That only lasts for a moment as Kairi closes that distance by charging forward and attempting to connect with a punch of her own but Io ducks under it, causing Kairi's momentum to be halted by the crate next to the wall. When she turns around, she sees that Io is now the one charging at her and instinctively doubles herself over and flips the incoming Io Shirai through the air with a back body drop, causing her to land back first on the crate while making contact with the wall itself. The Pirate Princess takes full advantage of her opening, walking across the corridor and finding herself in front of a cart that's filled to the brim with steel chairs, pulling one from its brethren and making her way back towards Io, who has rolled off the crate and is now in a kneeling position, the crate itself being the only thing keeping her on her knees. Kairi repositions the chair in her hands and slams it across Io's exposed back, causing a scream to emanate from the lungs of The Dark Collector.

The Pirate Princess once again changes her grip on the chair, this time opting to open it and place it in the center of the hallway. She delivers a few forearms to Io before forcefully dragging her onto the chair and placing her on it. Kairi creates distance between them by walking down the corridor before turning around and charging at her, closing the distance she just created but before she could do whatever she had in mind, Io has pushed herself off her seated position and driving both her arms into Kairi's abdomen, doubling over the Co-North American Champion and interlocking her fingers with one another before bringing them down across the back of Kairi's head for good measure. With The Pirate Princess at her mercy, Io takes advantage of Kairi's doubled over position and hooks her arms, a sickening smirk appearing on her face. Io lifts her victim off of the floor and drops her back first into the chair behind her, a modified version of her signature Butterfly Backbreaker with an assist to the steel chair. As Kairi's back is arched off the floor as she squirms in pain, Io's expression reads that the worst is yet to come for the Co-Champion.

Kairi is writhing in pain and arching her back off the floor and Shirai takes the steel chair and looks around the corner to see if anyone is coming, and then quickly goes to place the chair on the throat of The Pirate Princess and she starts wiggling her legs, Io grimacing from the pressure placed on the head of the chair to Kairi’s neck. This pleases her sure but does this satiate her need to torment her former friend, I wouldn’t think so. Io lets off and Kairi starts to cough and try to retrieve some semblance of air back into her lungs. Io pulls up Kairi by her hair and then walks with her through one of the many doors of the arena, and she realizes where they are at, Io gets hit a few times by elbows, much like last week where it did no avail. Same reaction, Io barrels down with harsh forearms, you can hear the smacks reverberate off the spine of Sane. Then she just tosses her into what is a lineup of garbage cans, and Kairi can’t break her fall, slapping her elbows right off the ground, good thing the shock absorption of her elbow pads took some of the fall damage. Kairi pushes herself up off the ground and Io doesn’t let up on her dastardly deeds.

Shirai grabs her by the haunches and the arm, Sane starting to limp stops herself and then drops to a knee, Io doesn’t let her take a breather and then raises her back up and they walk to the other side of the room where ladders are set up against the wall. Io pulls Sane back by her arm and crouches down, sending Sane flying forward into the ladders and Sane at the last second catches the ladder by her finger tips inside the rung. Shaking her head NO, Io rushes forward like a bat out of hell and then Sane bends down, lifting Shirai high into the air, back body dropping her into the ladder, Shirai lands with a thud after the crack of the ladder, because below is cement flooring, this doesn’t brace her fall clearly. The Dreamcatcher is catching flies, her whole body is on fire and she’s screaming out in pain, that was a nasty landing, Sane paying her back for the garbage cans earlier on, however they weren’t steel. Io starting to crawl away from Sane but doesn’t get too far because she gets kicked to flop over 180 degrees.

Io waves her hand trying to push her away and Sane smacks her around a bit, Io starts to ..laugh and Sane doesn’t understand why. Io laughs and then position herself to meet face to face, firing a plethora of spit at Kairi, and then as she reacts to it by wiping it off, Io kicks her deep into the shins and it makes her lose her balance, and she falls to her knees and Io switches her legs up around her upper back, and locking in her arm, as well as enforcing the shin into her already compromised throat, a fully immersed Triangle Choke is having Kairi on the brink! Shirai is wrenching on it, this is unlike her previous Hell’s Gate adapted submission she did to Bliss mere two weeks ago, she knew that Kairi would predict the movements and instead implemented an alternative. Io is yelling out for Sane to just fall asleep and give up the fight, submit to the darker, higher power in herself. You cannot defeat the dark, because it always comes is what Shirai wants to show here tonight. Sane started it and she aims to end it by any means necessary. Io laying down and bending her body upwards and raising Sane up off the ground, she’s beginning to fade fast.

With her predicament growing more and more dire with each passing second, Kairi attempts to lessen Io's grip by attacking her with strikes, strikes that bounce off of her like pellets off a brick wall with the same amount of effectiveness. Io begins to steadily apply pressure on her hold, forcing The Pirate Princess to begin running through the possible scenarios that involve her escaping this deadly submission hold. Moments that feel like eternities pass before she decides on the most straightforward approach in her arsenal: Brute force. With Io's grip on the back of her head tightening, she uses that to her advantage, trading the pain she is sure to be forced to endure for the possibility of staying in the fight out of defiance and necessity. Kairi musters as much strength as she can to lift Io off the concrete floor, The Dark Collector's positioning and angle, while applying increased pressure, has left her vulnerable to this, slowly but surely turning from an advantage to a detriment.

Refusing to release her hold, Io's grip quickly begins to tighten in an attempt to stay in control and put an end to Kairi's plan but it seems too little too late, The Pirate Princess' arms wrapped around Io's legs while Io's hands are still wrapped around Kairi's head, the distance between Io's back and the concrete floor slowly increasing. Despite the tremendous pain she's put herself in following this decision, Kairi's concentration and determination remains strong, causing The Dark Collector to let out a screech in an attempt to break said concentration but it has no immediate effect as Kairi takes a step back with an unwilling Io Shirai wrapped around her neck and head. She takes a second step, then a third, before she finds herself in front of the row of leaned up ladders along the wall. Upon seeing this, Io tries to compress her weight to force Kairi back down to a knee, and while it almost works, it proves futile as Kairi has readjusted her angle, causing the distance between Io and the ground to decrease for a single second before The Pirate Princess uses that to her advantage, swinging Io into the ladder, a second meeting between them ensuing.

As the thud of flesh meeting steel reverberates through the open room, Io's face, while doing her best to mask her pain, really tells the story that she can't keep this up through an extended introduction with the ladder. Once again, Io applies as much pressure around Kairi's throat as she could while Kairi begins to line Io up for another collision with the ladder, almost a game of chicken between the two Japanese women battling for control. Kairi swings Io into the ladder a second time, causing The Dark Collector to shift her hands from being wrapped around Kairi's head to being around her own head in an attempt to soften the blow she is headed into. While it had the desired effect, well, as desired as unwillingly having your head slammed into a ladder as you'd want as far as that goes, Io has left herself wide open, allowing Kairi to quickly lower Io onto the concrete floor and reposition her legs to have them crossed with one another, turning the tables and forcing Io to be on the receiving end of her very own submission predicament via The Anchor. Io, immediately realizing the situation she's found herself in, tries to fight out of it but Kairi puts an end to that almost as quickly, returning the favor by slowly continuing to forcefully arch Io's back as Kairi pulls herself closer and closer to be on level with her former friend.

It doesn't take long for Kairi to reach her destination, her back pretty much parallel with the concrete floor while Io's back will most definitely need to book a trip to the chiropractor by the time this has ended, The Dark Collector only collecting pain and misery, shame it's her own. Kairi, turning her head to her right, begins to shout at Io in Japanese, to which Io responds by letting out another screech then immediately wraps her arm around Kairi's neck and takes a hold of her hair a second time, slamming it into the floor, not only causing The Pirate Princess to release her hold but also free herself in one fell swoop. With both women on the floor, Kairi holding the back of her head while Io holds her arched back, the race is now on for control of this grueling war. Many moments pass before either woman begins to show signs of life, Kairi crawling over to the wall the row of ladders are leaned on while Io makes her way towards the opposite wall, a reset of sorts happening as both women look to regather their composure, catch their breath and readjust to their surroundings.

Kairi is the first to reach her destination and rests her back on the ladder she just used as an ally against her former friend, taking a single breath before she quickly and nimbly moves out of the way of an incoming Io Shirai, our intel clearly being incorrect as The Dark Collector was the first to reach their destination as it turns out. Io's knees collide with the unforgiving ladder, the impact alone pushing her away from the ladder and back to her feet, albeit with knees that have seen better days. As Io's doubled over, tending to her knees, Kairi as made it back to her feet and taking a hold of the side of the ladder, wrapping her arms around it before forcing it off the wall, catching Io's back with a sickening thud, sending The Dreamcatcher to the concrete floor on all fours, the ladder resting across her back. Taking immediate advantage of this, Kairi charges forward and jumps into the air, driving the bottom of her feet into the ladder, which then was driven into Io's unprotected back, causing her to become one with the floor while Kairi falls back first onto the ladder and rolls off onto her knees on the aforementioned floor, managing to come away from that unscathed.

With Io immobilized for the time being, Kairi takes these precious moments to not only catch her breath but also assess her surroundings, looking for anything and everything that could assist her in putting an end to this battle. There is nothing that looks helpful at first glance until she spots a cart tucked away in one of the many nooks and crannies in the area, deciding that it needs further investigation, quickly closing the distance between it and herself, looking back at Io every few moments to make sure she's still where she was previously. She makes it to the unmarked cart, filled to the brim with miscellaneous objects, from trash cans to kendo sticks to chairs and even a sledgehammer. Kairi takes a hold of the handle and pulls the entirety of the cart back to her previous location with minimal fanfare between the two destinations. She carefully parks her newly acquired cart nearby and begins to forage through the cart to see what hidden and wonderful secrets it possesses, taking the three or so kendo sticks that were lodged into the cart and tossing them over her head in an attempt to find something more decisive in her quest.

She decides to go with old reliable in the form of a steel chair, one of the two in the cart, and begins sizing up her opponent for what could only be the chair shot to end all chair shots. When Io makes it to her feet, Kairi takes her shot, missing it completely as Io is able to react quick enough to duck under it, the force behind the swing causing Kairi to do a full rotation in place and right into a stiff uppercut from Io Shirai, sending the chair out of The Pirate Princess' hands and to the floor while Kairi herself drops down to a knee, allowing Io to scavenge through her opponent's cart of goodies. Immediately catching her eye, Io takes hold of the sledgehammer, a sick and sadistic grin appearing on her face, her intentions crystal clear. It is now Io sizing up Kairi, who in turn ducks under the shot, the force behind the motion sending Io stumbling forward, a case of deja vu filling the air. Kairi quickly scrambles, reaching into the cart and taking the second chair from within it and instead of swinging it, she holds the top of it and send it into Io's abdomen, doubling over her fellow Japanese Superstar before readjusting her grip on it and slamming it across Io's hurt back, the same back she's been targeting this entire war, Io dropping her sledgehammer in the process.

With Io being removed from the equation temporarily, Kairi goes straight to work by opening up the chair in her hands and placing it on the opposite end of the wall of ladders, instead placing it nearby the crates stacked up along that wall. She walks back to where the original chair she tried to use ended up at, unloading a few stomps onto the downed Io Shirai for good measure, before she takes the chair and places it near the opened chair, mirroring one another. Knowing she has a limited window, Kairi picks up the pace, taking a hold of one of the ladders and dragging it across the floor to the opposite wall, carefully placing each side of the ladder on the respective chair, creating a makeshift ladder bridge. Before she could admire her work, Io shows up behind Kairi and takes a hold of her head, slamming it into the freshly made ladder bridge, sending The Pirate Princess to the floor as she holds her head in pain. Io quickly scans the contents of the cart and after realizing that there's nothing of value to her in it, she takes hold of the handle and readjusts the location of said cart, lining it up with the location of a slowly rising Kairi Sane, ready to put an end to this.

Io charges forward with the cart, ready to make her own version of art along the wall at the expense of Kairi's well-being. The Co-Champion has the wherewithal to see it coming and barely avoids contact with the incoming obstacle, causing it to collide into the wall with a thunderous crash. Kairi tries to take advantage of this by closing the distance between herself and Io before unleashing a Spinning Backfist but Io sees it coming from a mile away, catching it before it makes contact with her face and instantly transitions into what appears to be a Sleeper Hold. Io isn't given the opportunity to properly lock it in before Kairi shifts her weight forward and drops down to a knee, sending Io rolling forward and removing the threat of being in another submission for an extended period of time. Not taking that lightly, Io charges forward to her former friend but before she could do whatever she had in mind, red fills the immediate area Io was charging into and upon further inspection, we see that its origin was from Kairi's mouth, Io's attempted attack is halted in an instant as she lets out a screech while holding her face, the red color dripping from Kairi's lips as a cruel smile appears on her face, Io falling victim to the surprising mist from The Pirate Princess.

As Io struggles to regain her sight, Kairi's plan masterfully comes into fruition as she makes her way towards the sledgehammer, taking it in her hand before making her way towards Io, who is still visually impaired for the time being. When she comes within range, Kairi takes a hold of the head of the sledgehammer with her free hand, lining up her shot as Io sporadically tries to remove the red mist from her face, to no avail. When she finds her opening, Kairi swings the sledgehammer forward, catching Io across the jaw, sending her to the concrete floor in an instant and stopping her defiance in the process. She lifts Io from the floor and drags her towards the ladder bridge she made earlier, opening up the ladder when she reaches her destination and gently placing Io inside the ladder without resistance as if she were Sleeping Beauty. Kairi makes it to the wreckage that was formerly her cart and pulls out one of the handful of trash cans stacked on each other, taking an end in each hand. After a few steps, the sound of something falling out and hitting the floor gently echos, catching Kairi's attention. As she looks down, she spots the culprit: A ball of Barbed Wire. She looks at the ball with a contemplative expression on her face before shifting her focus towards the trash can in her hands, then back at the ball of Barbed Wire, a smile forming on her now crimson lips as she tosses the trash can aside and carefully takes a hold of the ball of Barbed Wire.

When she reaches Io, Kairi gently tosses the ball into her former friend's abdomen and places a kiss on her forehead, leaving a smeared red imprint before she slams the ladder closed and makes her way towards the nearby wall of crates. Kairi places both her hands on the aforementioned crate and pushes herself off the ground, hopping onto the crate with ease but catches her breath for a moment after landing, this brawl taking everything she had within her. Not being content with the slight elevation one crate has given her, she repeats the gesture once more, climbing up another level before realizing that this is as high as she can go without putting herself in a precarious position and is forced to make due with this revelation. Kairi takes a step towards the edge, looking down at her landing zone and nods to herself before letting out a deep breath. She throws her hands into the air above her head and holds the pose for a single second, as if she's lining up her shot.

Confident with her adjustment, Kairi swings her arms downwards and hops off the crate, her body contorting in the air as the point of her elbow begins to pinpoint its destination: Io Shirai's heart, if it still exists. It only takes a second but Kairi comes crashing elbow first through the ladder bridge she created and by extension, Io Shirai, the steel tightly embracing The Dark Collector while The Pirate Princess didn't escape that decision unscathed herself, her body laying across the ladder that essentially consumed her former friend. It takes many moments before Kairi begins to show signs of life, slowly pulling herself from the wreckage she caused and struggles to not only make it to a vertical base but keep it. With Io taken out and Kairi somehow still standing, the latter slowly but surely makes her way from the scene while the former remains one with the ladder. A match that was supposed to take place inside the ring took place everywhere but and with Alexa's victory earlier in the evening, one has to believe that following one of their lowest weeks as Co-Champions, they have turned their luck around and are in an upswing. The question now is, how will Io Shirai respond to this impromptu brawl between former friends? One thing is for certain, this conflict is far from over.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 3:54 am

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] T81gXdw [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] H4S4rcN

"Having recently signed Charlotte Flair to a new deal, with bigger and better possibilities under my regime I looked at the division and said who is the complete opposite of The Queen? Who will be the perfect opponent for her in her return match? And I didn't have to look much further than the gritty Viking Sarah Logan. She doesn't have a famous last name, she wasn't extended endless opportunities because of WHO her father is...Sarah Logan has never had a single privilege in her life, and while Charlotte is someone that has worked hard in spite of the benefits of being a Flair...it's impossible to ignore that things may have been easier for her. So as Sarah Logan looks to dust herself off after a tough loss to Kairi Sane last week...I extend her this opportunity to face the very idea of what she most despises in this world. We'll learn more about who Charlotte is tonight when that bell rings, but as of right now to someone like Sarah? She's just some blonde with a famous last name that in her mind might not deserve the contract she signed last week to be the newest addition to our Women's Division. And as I extend that opportunity to Sarah another is extended to Miss Flair as well. Prove her wrong, prove anyone that looks down on you and holds who your father is over your head. Tonight is an equal opportunity for both of you to prove what it is you're out to prove so do it."

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 12:08 pm

The scene opens up with our World Heavyweight Champion standing backstage, the world title draped over his shoulder and he looks as if he’s having the time of his life. The interviewer would be revealed as Dasha Fuentes, and she holds the mic a few feet away from Keith.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Thank you for affording us the time to get your take on the last couple weeks, regarding Robert Roode, The Enterprise and how you surpassed those challenges around you.

[Keith Lee]
“GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION

The pleasure is all mine, and yours.. I would gladly want to tack off the reasons being as to why I am the champion and what it means to be YOUR champion but the fact of the matter is, I worked my ass off to get here.

Keith looks right into the camera and flexes himself with the belt for a couple seconds even flashing a smile before toiling on.

[Keith Lee]

Now Dasha, I am not someone who brushes off his past as if it doesn’t matter anymore, the Intercontinental Champion has made waves and I would like to think him retaining was me lighting a fire underneath him, and you are moving onto better things Mr.Roode, hope to see you down the road. Yes, of course.. I know what got me to the dance, and I aim to use just that when I go into Final Stand, against anyone who dares to rear their head to try and step to this. You will be sadly mistaken by the laws of physics and myself, Keith Lee is on top of the world and it was a long harrowing road, my friends. The Limitless Legion, know that the thorns in my side do not stop me from achieving my glory.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Yes Keith, you noted how you were able to look to the future, what does that future look like for you, besides remaining the champion. Who would you personally like to stand toe to toe with under the bright lights of Final Stand in what looks to be.. The Main Event?

The Limitless One raises his eyebrow and has a think, rubbing his chin with his thumb..

[Keith Lee]

I’m glad you asked, because this is not something I take lightly and anyone who wants to be in that ring with me knows that it will take more than they have ever given before to take this.. From me. I don’t care if it’s Jon Moxley, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, or Goldberg. You and everyone will know why this company is on my back and why it’s under my tutelage, and why I dub thy.. XW..LEE

Lee puts his thumb up to his head and closes his eyes, sticking this pose as Dasha looks on.  

'Pardon the interruption,"

The voice is heard from outside of the camera's view and the World Heavyweight Champion turns to where it came from. And then we have a repeat of what we've seen the last two weeks except this time, his presence is more announced rather than being found lurking around the shadows of the arena. It's once again Randy Orton, the Viper, slithering around the backstage area. For what reason, we still don't know. He's not said much since his reammergence a few weeks ago. Both competitors stood at about the same height but Randy Orton had a few inches on the World Heavyweight Champion. This is the first time ever meeting for the two superstars and right away, you could cut the tension with a knife. Keith stands defiant in the face of a former World Heavyweight Champion, but Randy is not scared of the current champion one bit despite his size. He scans the World Heavyweight Champion from head-to-toe... and then his eyes began to run over that prestigious championship that he wore. That championship signaled that its holder was the top of the food chain in this company and deservingly so, but Randy seemed to disagree.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 0TI2DTS
This is the best they got?

The Apex Predator scoffed at the World Heavyweight Champion as he looked him in the eye.

I've seen better.

Then he stepped closer to Keith Lee; sizing him up even more.

I AM better.

Randy Orton stared Keith Lee in the eye for a moment before quickly turning and stepping away from the interview area.

Keith scowls and holds onto his championship close, and then nods his head with the possibility of Orton staking his claim.

[Keith Lee]

For the record if.. the Viper wants to strike and get his head cut off, then he knows where to find me. Here, every single week. Then he will find out just like everyone else what it means to be dropped by the one who can’t… be.. stopped. One thing that has been the same, and won't change is that those who come at the champ, will get that stamp of simply getting to..

ℬครк

IN..

MY…

[???]
FIREFLIES!

Having tilted his head up in preparation to finish his catchphrase, Keith Lee slowly tilts his head back down, turning around towards the monitor backstage where Bray Wyatt is standing in his Firefly Funhouse!

[Bray Wyatt]
Yowie-wowie! Look who it is! It's the XWL World Heavyweight Champion! It's Mr. Keith Lee! Now, Mr. Keith...I can call you Mr. Keith, right? I heard from a very, very special friend that you currently don't have a challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship at the biggest show of the year, Final Stand! Well, that simply just can't happen, right?

Bray has a beaming grin from ear-to-ear, giggling maniacally as Keith simply clutches his title, glaring at the monitor.

[Bray Wyatt]
Aww...why the long face? C'mon, pal! Turn that frown upside down and you can bask...in the warmth of all my pals here...in the Firefly Funhouse!

As if on cue, the camera cuts to Ramblin' Rabbit as he pops up, a tiny replica World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Bask in HIS glory!

Next up is Huskus the Pig Boy, currently gobbling up a candy bar.

[Huskus the Pig Boy]
Oh, bask in HIS glory!

Next to pop into frame, Abby the Witch.

[Abby the Witch]
Bask in HIS glory!

Finally, Mercy the Buzzard pops out of his cardboard box home, clutching a replica of The Fiend's mask in his beak.

[Mercy the Buzzard]
Oh, bask in HIS glory!

Finally, the camera cuts back to Bray, a leather glove reading "HURT" raised to his ear as he beams to the camera.

[Bray Wyatt]
Because at Final Stand...you will be defending that World Heavyweight Championship against someone who resides here...in the Firefly Funhouse! Now, you see, Mr. Keith...you might be thinking to yourself that at Final Stand, you will face me, Bray Wyatt. You might think to yourself, "Yowie-wowie! What a dream match that could be!"...but unfortunately for you...that's just not quite the case.

The happy-go-lucky demeanor is replaced by a slight frown before snapping into a cold, hardened glare as he looks into the camera.

[Bray Wyatt]
Instead...He...will show you the true meaning...of the word "limitless"...

The monitor quickly cuts to a static feed as Dasha is long gone. Why, you might ask? Because the World Heavyweight Champion isn't alone.

Standing behind Keith Lee is The Fiend!

[The Fiend]
Let me in...

As Keith turns around, he's quickly ensnared in The Fiend's Mandible Claw! The World Heavyweight Champion attempts to fight out of the paralyzing hold, but ultimately succumbs in the grasp of this powerful monster known as The Fiend. The Fiend cackles demonically as Keith Lee slumps against him. Dragging Keith to the floor before releasing the Mandible Claw, ripping the World Heavyweight Championship off the shoulder of the unconscious champion. As The Fiend clutches the World Heavyweight Championship in his hands, the monitor quickly turns back on to the sight of Bray Wyatt, somehow...also holding the World Heavyweight Championship.

[Bray Wyatt]
You, Keith Lee, claim to be a god. You wish to have the XWL Universe bask in your glory. Well, at Final Stand, we will see who is a god...and who is a mere man. Now...I'm sure you're saying to yourself..."The Fiend is not a man! The Fiend...he's...he's a monster!" We will see...who is the monster. Because at Final Stand, you will defend your championship against The Fiend...in a match designed...for monsters...

[Bray Wyatt]
Prepare to dance...

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] QxOt5OB
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 5:57 pm

GLORIOUS!

The audience lets out a collective groan as the theme belonging to Canada's most despised export blasts throughout the building a tune that once was catchy now is nothing but grating on the ears because of who it is associated with. Worst of all, he's not just an asshole he's a successful asshole, meaning that tonight he gets to come out here and no doubt have some obnoxious celebration for himself after retaining his Intercontinental Championship in a Triple Threat at High Octane. With a swagger in his step he walks out onto the stage, wearing his usual every day attire, a suit...and proudly showing off what is STILL his over his shoulder.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] FRHyrV6

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Well, welcome back to our viewing audience, and I guess welcome back to our STILL Intercontinental Champion Robert Roode after his choice to take a vacation last week.

[[Corey Graves]]
Being Champion is a tough job and sometimes you just need a week to recharge and would you just look at him? He's practically glowing.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I'm not sure if it's the fresh tan or the fact that he 2 weeks ago outlasted both Chris Sabin and The Fiend to hold onto his title and become the first Champion to not only go through High Octane but also survive it.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] ASPt2ec

As The Enterprise's last remaining Champion stands at the top of the ramp he's doing something he rarely has done since joining the "dark side" he's smiling. It's not like a warm and fuzzy kind of smile but it's far from his usual sourpuss pout. But I suppose we can't be too surprised considering his success as of late, and despise failing to defeat Keith Lee yet again...he was thrown into The Lion's Den with two hungry challengers ready to pick his bones, and HE came out of it unscathed. No loss of his title, no loss of his dignity, he regained his confidence and given his words from the exclusive interviewed that aired last week from directly after he walked through the curtain 2 weeks ago? He certainly thinks higher of himself than he ever has, and for someone as full of himself as Robert Roode? That's a dangerous level of bravado.

[[Corey Graves]]
Look at that million dollar smile.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I will admit that he's earned this moment, he deserves to "feel himself" right now because what he did was very impressive. Considering the length of that match and the talent involved? He showed he's the right man to reign as Intercontinental Champion.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The question now is, who is able to step up and be next to challenge him?

The Glorious One heads down the ramp, looking at the thumbs pointed down, and the upset crowd as he passes by them, not really phased by their reactions because in his mind? They're jealous, jealous that the minute he stopped giving a damn about them he got on the roll of his career, and for 6 months he's only been pinned by one person. Not a blemish free record but considering how active he's been in competition and the fact that some of those matches had multiple opponents much like his most recent? It's even more telling of his transformation since telling everyone in The XWL Universe off.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 9SGO5Y6

[[Corey Graves]]
To respond to your question, Mauro? WHO deserves to? Because from where I sit? I don't see a single Superstar on his level at the moment. And anyone that may have been on the radar have already been beaten by him whether in a title match or non-title.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Isn't Wrestling all about second chances and rewriting history? How does that disqualify any of the men he's beaten?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I see both sides of the argument, it is tough finding adequate competition for a Champion that's only loss is to the current World Champion.

Upon reaching the bottom of the ramp, Roode stops and looks down at his Intercontinental Championship. He raises it slightly off off his body admiring his reflection within it. One thing we can say about Robert Roode is he's a prideful Champion. Someone that thinks the world of the title he carries and through the many negative character flaws he has...it is nice to see someone hold such a high regard for what some have viewed before as a "secondary" Championship.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 1NNwvzx

"Isn't she beautiful?" he exclaims, marveling at his golden love but he's the only person in the ringside area that's sharing his sentiment. No despite how prestigious The Intercontinental Championship may be this crowd will never joyously look at what's before them right now. Following his moment of admiration he walks toward the ring, lowering the title to his hand and climbs up the steel steps walking along the apron looking out into the masses of disgusted fans.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] VGEWk2U

However there jeers will not rain on his parade, he's in a good mood for once, and boos or signs telling him how much he sucks are completely drowned out by the shine of The Intercontinental Championship within his possession. The Champ dusts the bottoms of his shoes on the apron then enters the ring where he stops dead set in the center and looks toward our seated ring announcer, giving him a nod that leads Mike Rome to get up from his chair and clear his throat.

[[Mike Rome]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise up out of your seats, put down your unneeded indulgences such as hot dogs or sodas...wipe the filth from your mouths and stop streaming this show to your two followers on Instagram....

Mike looks down at the card in his hand, then up at Robert Roode...who obviously set this whole thing up and The Champion gestures him to continue as the boos just keep pouring in louder.

[[Mike Rome]]
For this is a momentous occasion, a moment of celebration of GLORIOUS proportions. You've seen pretenders that called themselves a Champion before, but NONE quite like the specimen of a man standing before you in that ring. For he is STILL, and I said STILL...in case you didn't hear me the first two times I said he is STILL YOUR INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...defeating CHRISTOPHER SABIN YET AGAIN...and destroying Bray Wyatt and his new friend The Fiend in what was touted as The MATCH OF THE MILLENNIUM...please put your egos aside, cast away your jealous for one moment and bring your hands together for THE GLORIOUS....ROBERT.....ROOOOOOOODE!!!

Mike crumbles up the note-card tossing it aside as he retakes his seat hearing the masses booing as loudly as they could. All while The Intercontinental Champion stands there now with a mic in his hand beaming from ear to ear.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] HZaeR2n

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Wow, Mike...I don't know who put you up to that proclamation of pure undeniable truth...but thank you for that introduction. Frankly I think it's time words like that are said, I mean...where's the lie? Where HAVE been the lies? For 6 months I've been at the top of my game, beating guys left and right, some nights one guy, other nights two, I EVEN BEAT THREE! It just goes to show you if you believe in yourself, if you work hard, if you tell everyone in the world to go screw themselves....you too can succeed in this world after being freed from the shackles that is living to be someone else's puppet.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] B6ACqzT

[[[Robert Roode]]]
But that has been the problem since the beginning of time...guys like me, jump at the chance to be "loved" to be "admired" to be "rallied" to success...that we're always so blind to the price we have to pay for our deal with the devils...we're the favorite...until someone else comes along shiny and new, and then we get put in the box and we're supposed to just sit there waiting for the day you want to play with us again. It's like everyone got the movie Toy Story ALL wrong, which I guess shouldn't be a surprise considering the world is full of idiots. But when my children watched those classic films...I told them to pay attention to the stories of the broken toys, the forgotten toys, the toys that once were the FAVORITE...and then that all changed. Because THAT is reality, that is this world, whether in this business or not. It is never about what you've been through, it is always about what you ARE right now.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 4hWlEoB

[[[Robert Roode]]]
And that is why my children will grow up to be the bosses of YOUR children because unlike all of you...I'm a fantastic parent that prepares my offspring for the world as it is, not as you wish it was. Look at me, look at BEER MONEY....YEAH! I rode down that ramp in a Beer Zamboni, entertained all of you, but what happened? You got bored, someone more exciting came along and the next thing I know? I'm being brought in to make the new favorites look all special and shiny...spouting off those classic phrases to bring that cheap pop, and what happens after that? Is it a resurgence, or the start of something bigger and better than ever? NO! It's weeks going into months of sitting at home watching everyone I am so much better than do what I should be doing. I'm seeing a crowd go crazy for some poor schmuck that has no idea he's the next one to be thrown away!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] XdK3HKO

[[[Robert Roode]]]
That is what you do, you take, you squeeze the life out of us, and then you throw us in the trash wondering what WE did wrong? Wondering what I could have done to still have your "love?" You infect us with your poison that we don't even realize we're infected with until it's already too late. See that is where I was...that is WHO I was...until 6 months ago when Daniel Bryan gave me a call, and said hey...word is they're about to release you from your contract..I've been in your shoes before...what if you join me? What if you join our cause and take charge of your career in spite of the people that discarded you? I remember hanging up and you wanna know the twisted part of this story? I almost turned him down. I always said, no...he's wrong...the fans have ALWAYS been there for me...until I sat there a little bit longer and realized...no one had been there for me for YEARS...no arena was chanting my name or holding up signs telling the powers that be to utilize me...they were just rallying behind the next guy. I owed YOU nothing...because I gave you everything and look what it got me? So as I stand out here tonight? I want all of you to listen and listen good. You mean nothing to me, you had NOTHING to do with me being Intercontinental Champion...and I'm going to keep beating everyone in front of me because I know how much it pisses you off to be WRONG!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] MOduidr

[[[Robert Roode]]]
All I heard for the longest time was that I made this huge mistake and I'd come crawling back to you begging for your forgiveness...but the reality is pretty freaking rich, huh? The reality is I'm doing better than ever since I stopped giving a rat's ass what you thought about me. This load of crap that your support somehow plays a role in people's ability to succeed here? Is exactly that, crap. For every "Keith Lee" there is a Robert Roode...there is a Daniel Bryan, there is a Jon Moxley...guys that are better than your favorites, and succeed in spite of you. I'm no longer out here about the "beer" I'M JUST STRAIGHT MONEY AND EVERY OPPONENT BEFORE ME IS LEFT BANKRUPT WITH NOTHING LEFT TO THEIR NAME BUT YOUR "LOVE!"

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] R6wDdEz

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Like Chris Sabin, remember him? The guy that I left at my feet 2 weeks ago when he "HEROICALLY" returned to get "revenge" after I "stole" this title from him? Remember that? Remember that LOSER FLAT ON THIS MAT?! You rallied behind him, you cheered, you held signs, you said "GO SABIN GO!" And did you cheer him to victory? No, you wasted your breath, you pushed him too far, you made him believe he would overcome the big bad man...but in the end? He just was left as what he has always been....a LOSER! You can chant his name, you can buy his merch, you can say "HAIL SABIN!" but the bottom line is this...all of you have no control over what we do in this ring. Sure, you may fool us at first into thinking that you're this omnificent force that controls our careers...but you're just a lot of loud voices trying to live vicariously through people that aren't as sad and pathetic as you.

That last line REALLY riled up this arena, boos getting louder, chants of "YOU SUCK!" gaining traction, and all as Roode just laughs.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] RNbJ99q

[[[Robert Roode]]]
That's the thing, I DON'T SUCK! This Championship proves I am the opposite of sucking, I am so far from sucking that it KILLS you to sit there and see me right now. I am the example to everyone in that locker room that feels like you matter...because I'm proof that you DON'T! You pay to watch ME! You boo, you shout at me, but ultimately? You're ass in that seat because of me! You work your dead end jobs, you scrape your rusted pennies together, and you come here to see me living my best freaking life! Look at me! I retained my title against basically three opponents, and night after night I leave the next big loser laying at my feet!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] QWs3aCp

[[[Robert Roode]]]
One by one, they try, and one by one, two by two, three by three...it doesn't matter, THEY FAIL! They are left beneath me metaphorically, physically, every possible way. I am a winner, and as I stand here tonight I ask you, WHO is on my level? Who deserves to be beaten by me next? I mean let's really look at it shall we? John Morrison? Too busy losing to me and hosting some stupid show that's about a decade past it's prime...WALTER? Remember when I beat HIM and Aiden English in an Elimination Match, where I not only won...but did so by eliminating BOTH of them all by myself? Kevin Owens? That fab slob may love to fight but he sure as hell didn't have enough fight to beat me last month now did he? Chris Sabin? The guy I beat to reclaim what was stolen from me, and then BEAT to retain what was attempting to be stolen from me? My how the mighty fell, from "squashing" me and James with your Tag-Team trouncing to being squashed beneath my boot when I started living for ME! Bray Wyatt? He ran away and tagged his buddy The Fiend in sine that's somehow allowed and then I beat him too so stick to hosting twisted kids shows because you don't belong in the same ring as me either.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] ZKzoY5x

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Who haven't I left right here under me? Better yet, WHO couldn't I? I am STARVING for competition, and yet...who stands before me to curb my appetite? NO ONE! Not a single Superstar has walked down that ramp to shut me up, because deep down they know I'd lay them out on their ass right now without even changing out of my suit! And that my former friends, is because I am ABSOLUTELY...

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 81LG8T4

[[[Robert Roode]]]
GLORIOUS!!

After gloating and stroking his ego, he chucks the mic behind his back then raises his Intercontinental Championship high into the air as boos upon more boos consume the ringside area. He didn't earn any fans from what he said, and it seems as if he doesn't believe any Superstar is currently on his level. But is there a Superstar in the back watching right now that is looking to prove him wrong? I suppose we'll see as Octane fades away and from the sight of our "GLORIOUS" Champion.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 9:12 pm

BETH PHOENIX
Corey. Mauro. I have some breaking news for the two of you. Over the last few weeks, we've seen Randy Orton sneaking around backstage and most recently, getting in the face of our World Heavyweight Champion but we've heard so little from the Viper. That changes next week because we will see Michael Cole join us in-ring where he is set to interview Randy Orton for the first time since coming back.

The graphic then flashes on the screen to advertise the interview set for next week.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] J0uAeNM

COREY GRAVES
I'd be careful if I was Michael Cole because I don't know what kind of mood Randy Orton is in.

MAURO RANALLO
You've got that right. Randy Orton is more unpredictable than ever. There's no Authority to keep him in check.

BETH PHOENIX
And I can assure you that there's not going to be any Authority backing him this time. Adam and I won't allow it.

MAURO RANALLO
Is there anything that you can tell us about this interview? Any questions you plan on having Michael Cole ask?

BETH PHOENIX
Honestly, no. Michael Cole is a trusted, longtime employee of XWL. We trust him to handle this on his own.

COREY GRAVES
You might want to make sure there's some security standing by. Not saying I don't trust Randy but you never know.

BETH PHOENIX
Trust me, guys. Adam and I have this under control. Randy is going to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 10:29 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] JQK1jx8 [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] I8cP4vX

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 4:47 am

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] RMHd84d [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] C0yeSoA

"Once upon a time ago, Maryse was a pivotal piece of The Women's Division, she was in every title match, she was on the posters before that was normalized, and it's crazy to think how long ago that was. But like my wife who was in that very chapter of XWL she found her soulmate, she hung up her boots and became a mother. But as evidenced by my wife squaring up last week with Ruby Riott...that itch never goes away. And for Maryse she's finally stepping back into the ring to rejoin the division and what better spotlight match for there to be than to pit the "past" against the "present." A then Divas Champion facing a NOW Women's Champion. To have a centerpiece of yesterday face the centerpiece of today. Liv Morgan has been a constant, a consistent star just as Maryse once was and what better opportunity for our newly re-crowned Champion to prove herself than by facing someone who was once where she now is? To see what Maryse is capable of against a division that is much more competitive and rougher around the edges than the division she came up in."

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

|

x

Shortly after Liv Morgan had made her way back through the curtain after coming out victorious over the veteran Maryse, the XWL Women's Champion is caught up with by Sarah Shreiber who cuts her off on her route back to the locker room...

SARAH SHREIBER
Liv, LIV...!

The cameraman follows quickly behind while Shreiber she weasels her way in front of Liv, bringing her to a halt by a large garage door in a loading dock area of the arena.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Cz6eNr8

SARAH SHREIBER
First off congratulations are in order after your victory just now over one of XWL's most experienced superstars, Maryse... But what we really want to know is your response after last week, when you dared Sasha Banks to come your way again and challenge you to a final rematch that would be the end all be all of this feud that's been the fireworks on top of a two year relationship between the two of you. Earlier tonight, Sasha Banks opened the show by accepting your challenge and set the scene for the finale of Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan to take place for the new XWL Women's Championship in what undoubtedly may be the Main Event of Final Stand XII. The XWL Universe wants to know... With the ball back in your court, how do you respond to Sasha Banks?

Sarah extends the mic towards Liv, who narrows her eyes at the interviewer and sucks on her teeth. She still seems to be catching her breath from her match just minutes ago with Maryse, but still manages to crack a twisted smirk at the question before separating her lips to answer it.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] RdnmDHP

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] XkcBrqk
.... Sasha's going to regret this, but I didn't just lay out an empty challenge last week. If she wants this match? She's gonna get it. So here's a little newsflash for management: book the match, and pull out all of the festivities and procedures you have along the way while you still can, because once I WALK out of Final Stand with my head high and my Women's Championship on my shoulder? I will forever be known as the woman who RETIRED the "Boss..."

SARAH SHREIBER
So it's official! You heard it here first, folks: Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks will face off in their long-awaited grand finale for the new XWL Women's Championship at Final Stand XII!... But, Liv, in addition to accepting your challenge, Sasha made quite a few other statements about you and your former relationship. Would you care to respond to her claims of "making" you and dubbing herself "Main Event Banks?"

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] GDgqQsA

Liv pauses on this question. She practically scoffs at the last sentence of Sarah's question and shakes her head to herself, cracking her neck before leaning closer to the microphone in Shreiber's hand.

You know something... Sasha may have been the one to put me on this dark and twisted path, but I'M the one who put my foot on the gas and found MY OWN success. Sasha thought she could use me and toss me aside before anyone would ever remember the name LIV, MORGAN... but what she didn't expect was that I was watching, very closely. I was taking notes. I was bettering myself every week, and carefully tallying up all of the wrongs that she's ever done to me along the way... And now because I've OUTGROWN her, she wants to step back in and take her share of the credit?... I don't think so. Do you know why no one's ever called you "Main Event Banks" before, Boss...? It doesn't take a long look back through your track record with all of those Main Event opportunities to see that you lost every, last, one of them... If anything, we should really be calling you the great "Main Event FLOP" of the decade. But since this is 2020, and since I don't make promises that I can't keep, I'll throw in this little extra promise just for you, Boss... WHEN we Main Event Final Stand, I'm going to fulfill a personal favor and keep your precious Main Event "streak" alive when I BREAK you just like Nattie did... And let me tell you Sasha, after all of the Championships I've held and all of the success I've found without you, nothing is going to bring me more satisfaction than getting to break your legacy, break your spirit, and finally break you when I look you dead in your eyes and MAKE you realize that I'M the one who's out of YOUR league now.

Liv straightens up her posture as she gets a bit tense, gritting her teeth as she speaks with fire in her voice and daggers in her eyes. Her chest rises and falls dramatically while she catches her breath and regains her composure before continuing.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] PwKTc4K

The truth of it all is that at the end of the day, Sasha... You're just the girl who couldn't make the most of any of the shots she was given when she had the chance, and after Final Stand? You're done leeching off of my spotlight and haunting my successes. Whether you can get that through your thick blue head now or whether I'll just have to wait and beat it into it for you at Final Stand, I got here on my own. I've never needed you, and now, I don't even want you. You've done nothing but hold me back, and I'm finally about to cut the cord and separate myself from the most phony, over-hyped, BITCH in XWL... Sasha, I'm going to beat the living shit out of you and wipe the blood off the floor with your tarnished legacy... but before I lay all of my cards on the table, I'll leave you with this: to all of the "Blueprint" fans out there?... I hope you come ready for a massacre, because I'm leaving Final Stand with my Women's Championship, and that bitch's head on a pike.

Liv locks her eyes onto the camera to make that last bit hit just a little bit closer to home for all of the Sasha Banks fans watching live in the audience. She then aggressively slams her fist against the garage door, causing a thunderous, metallic BANG that put the exclamation point on the tail end of her statement, as if it even needed one. Sarah Shreiber winced, understandable a little caught off guard and rattled by the display. The XWL Women's Champion grips her title and keeps her eyes locked onto the camera as she brushes passed Sarah and walks off down the hallway with a chip on her shoulder big enough to sink the Titanic.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] TyJVirb
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 9:34 am

[XWL Interviewer]
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time... PAC!

The Bastard
PAC
No... No... No!

PAC walks into frame, furious at the interviewer.

The Bastard
PAC
Please do not disrespect me on MY show. I understand you want to be professional. I understand you and the rest of your little band of merry interviewers want to keep some weird squeaky clean persona, but me? I am not squeaky clean. I am rugged. I am raw! They call me a particular name for a reason! A name that now strikes fear into the heart of anyone that hears it. So please... introduce me properly or it will be the last introduction you ever do.

PAC menacingly stares into the eyes of the frightened interviewer.

[XWL Interviewer]
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time... 'The Bastard'... PAC!

PAC shakes his head, disgusted by this attempt.

The Bastard
PAC
You could have added a bit more enthusiasm being in the presence of the best wrestler on the planet. You could have shown a little more enthusiasm announcing the name of your future World Heavyweight Champion. Something to work on I suppose. Anyway, what dumb questions have you decided to waste my time with?

[XWL Interviewer]
Well PAC, last week...

PAC is quick to interrupt.

The Bastard
PAC
"Last week" what? Surely you're going to ask what I was up to during my day off, yeah? Surely, you weren't going to ask if I watched the show last week. SURELY, you didn't just request my time only to PISS ME OFF by asking me questions about some TALENTLESS NOBODY that can't even lace my boots! If it's the former of the two, after I learned I wasn't allowed in the building, I flew back to my home of Newcastle upon Tyne in a country that makes Canada look like absolute shite, England. Now we all know that Keith Lee got lucky when he pinned me a couple weeks ago, so to ensure that never happens again, I sat under the learning tree of a few great minds in British wrestling. Names like Fit Finlay, Johnny Saint, and William Regal. After hearing what they had to say. After adding a few new weapons to my arsenal, I spent the rest of my time creating a road map. A road map to winning gold here in XWL.

[XWL Interviewer]
Well last week while you were away, your rival...

PAC reaches his hand out, covering the microphone. Slowly, he pulls the microphone away from the interviewer.

The Bastard
PAC
You have just lost your interviewing privileges! I AM PAC! I HAVE NO RIVALS! I HAVE NO EQUAL! I AM ON A LEVEL ABOVE EVERYONE IN THIS COMPANY!

PAC turns toward the camera now. He speaks to the viewers around the world.

The Bastard
PAC
YOU ALL WANT TO TALK! YOU ALL WANT TO SPECULATE!... Well... it's all for nothing at the end of the day. I didn't watch last week but in this business, word travels like wildfire. I hop on Twitter to see if it was actually true, to see if some no name called me out and sure enough... Then I see the articles, I see the headlines! THE HEADLINES OF SOME WANNABE WRESTLER! Well just know that...

Suddenly, someone snatches the microphone out of the hands of 'The Bastard'.

”Hangman” Adam Page
Whoa, whoa, whoa there cowboy.. You see what I did there?.. Look, calm down I’m not here to pick a fight, or at least not here.. I don’t know if you were watching Octane from your couch last week PAC, but I officially became an XWL Superstar!!.. And seeing as I’m now officially an XWL Superstar, I figured I would need an official Final Stand Match!!.. Now I know that we haven’t seen eye to eye since I debuted here, and that’s fine, I don’t like you, you don’t like me, we covered that.. However you are a veteran of this business, so out of respect for this industry, I wanted to challenge you face to face to a match at Final Stand.. What do you say?

Hangman flares at PAC and extends his hand. Looking disgusted, PAC scans the man up and down. The Bastard slightly tilts his head and squints his eyes toward The Hangman. He shakes his head in confusion. He reaches beyond Hangman's extended hand and takes the microphone back.

The Bastard
PAC
You can't be serious. Not only did you disrespect me by taking MY microphone but now you have the audacity to challenge me to a match? You think it is appropriate to challenge the best wrestler in this company to a match at the biggest show in all of wrestling? YOU CHALLENGE ME TO A MATCH AT FINAL STAND?!

A fired up Hangman fire back at PAC.

”Hangman” Adam Page
YEAH!

The Bastard takes a couple steps toward The Hangman. The two don't meet eye to eye but are now standing nearly toe to toe. PAC wants Hangman's full attention.

The Bastard
PAC
I don't give a damn what contest you won. I don't care what people say about you. I don't care what it states on some bullshit contract... You will NEVER be an XWL Superstar. All you ever will be is a fan and I'm not about to disgrace the Final Stand name by encouraging this nonsense from Edge and Christian. Just like them you 'Hangman' Adam Page are a disgrace to Professional Wrestling. My answer to your little "challenge"... is NO!

As soon as he drops the microphone to the ground, The Bastard spits in the face of Adam Page. PAC walks away laughing as a true bastard would. We see The Hangman stand there for a moment, shocked as his dreams of wrestling at Final Stand are seemingly crushed. The interviewer comes over to check on Hangman, but he quickly snaps out of it. He reaches to his face and wipes off The Bastard's spit with his hands. Hangman's face quickly turns red in anger. He storms off.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 12:53 pm

We get a shot of the lively Calgary crowd.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] CjYdDOW

Some fans hold their signs and posters toward the cameras while others wave, jumping up and down in hopes of being seen on the TVs of their friends and families. Suddenly, the mood changes as a familiar theme song begins to play. Purple and Red lights flash around the arena as the approaching man is meet with a symphony of boos.

Enter The Bastard. Slowly, he scans the angry audience. Disgusted by what he sees, PAC lets out and angry scream before storming down the ramp. As if he cares, a beautiful pyro display shoots off behind PAC. Our XWL ring announcer introduces the man making his way to the ring.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] KGH6Ksl

[Mike Rome]
This next bout is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH and it is scheduled for One-Fall! Approaching the ring first from Newcastle upon Tyne, England... weighing in at 206 pounds... he is The Bastard... PAC!

PAC quickly slides in the ring. He snatches the microphone from Mike Rome, shoving him to the side. The audience is heard booing louder now as the last thing they want to hear is PAC speak.

The Bastard
PAC
CUT IT! CUT MY MUSIC!

The audio production team quickly obliges, not wanting to suffer any of The Bastard's wrath. PAC speaks loudly to drown out the booing crowd.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] BBuOgJe

The Bastard
PAC
LISTEN UP! I want each and every last one of you people to pay close attention to what is about to happen! I want every last one of you in the dressing room to watch what is about to happen! Our disgrace of a general manager has decided he is going to stack the cards against me! Last week, he banned me from the arena so I didn't ruin the "opportunity" for he and Christian's shiny new toy! Tonight, Edge has booked me in a Triple Threat match...

PAC stops speaking for a moment as an extremely loud "You suck!" chant has broken out.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] EX4v1KP

The Bastard
PAC
SHUT YOUR FREAKIN' MOUTHS! YOU PEOPLE ARE BENEATH ME! YOU PEOPLE PAID TO SEE ME! YOU ALL THINK I SUCK?! Well that's where you're wrong... You see, Edge has booked me in a Triple Threat match, but he made a big mistake. He made the mistake of putting me in the ring with a couple of NOBODIES! He booked me against a couple of LOSERS! I have Main Evented ARENAS... Hell, I have Main Evented STADIUMS all across the world while these guys? They'd be lucky to Main Event some run down school gymnasium is this cesspool of a city you call Calgary!

This sets the audience off now as security near the barricades begin to stand up. 'The Bastard' PAC may just be the most hated man in all of Calgary in this moment.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] YzYYtVE

The Bastard
PAC
He couldn't hack it Russia. He couldn't hack it in Europe.... and he damn sure isn't hacking it here. Ilja Dragunov can not and will not EVER beat me. Ricochet? Who the hell is even Ricochet? Oh, I know! A guy that is overrated! A guy who shouldn't even be in a job! Ricochet is a guy that stole about ninty-percent of his moveset by watching MY MATCHES, which is why he is not a threat to me! I want everyone to watch as I destroy these two men. I doubt these fools even last five-minutes in the ring with me. Let this be an example to anyone in the back who thinks they are going to stand in my way of TAKING what 'The Bastard' deserves... that being the World Heavyweight Championship!

PAC tosses the microphone back to Mike Rome, hitting Rome in the knee. Rome clutches his knee for a moment.

The music of the Mad Russian, The Marksman ramps up quickly and you can hear a hush over the entire crowd as he’s preparing in the back on the titantron, he huffs and puffs and tightens his neck muscles. Smacking his face, dawning his black leather jacket, and slicked black blonde hair. His red contact changed eyes are shown to everyone at home and in attendance. The atmosphere suddenly changes and he bursts out through the curtains to many cheers, and no boos.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] BrhbD61

[Mike Rome]
AND.. HIS OPPONENT… residing in Moscow, Russia..  Weighing in at 198 pounds.. He is the Mad Russian, The Marksman, The Red Eye… ILJAAAAAAA DRAGUNOV!

Ilja leaps down onto his knees, and smacks..even punches the top of the stage with one hand. He smacks it a couple times with both, getting angrier and angrier. He sways his arms around connecting an orchestra of fans to do the same, and then jumps up with intensity, fire and ice in his blood almost. He grinds his teeth and yells out to the entire arena and then makes his way down to the ring, rushing the ramp and ignoring the fans who are trying to tap him along the way, but allowing them because he’s more incensed and on a mission. Once he stops, it’s at the steel steps and he stops down onto it. And then rushing up it and around inside the second ropes immediately.

Ilja goes up to the top of the turnbuckle and sways his hands some more, being the conductor once more and then he jumps down, sliding to the center before darting right into the ropes, hanging into them as they snap back at his body, he is like a spider monkey the way he’s positioned. He puts his arm out straight and drapes his jacket over the ropes and points to the camera, his eyes widened and mouth open.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] WNapTsd

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] I72Ches

The fans are already on his side and cheering, Ilja smirks at the reception and then pulls himself off the ropes, instantly tossing off his jacket and then goes to the corner with his head on it, speaking to himself in his Mother Tongue of Russian and remaining eye contact with PAC..

As Ricochet's music hits the fans erupt as he steps out on stage looking out at the crowd he smiled raising his hand.

[Mike Rome]
And.. their opponent from Paducha, Kentucky weighing in at 188lbs The One and Only...RICOCHET!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Normal10

Running down the entranceway Ricochet slapped some fans hands before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope springing to his feet he ran to the ropes doing a handstand against the ropes before bouncing off and landing on one knee.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Normal11

Raising to his feet he smiled looking to both Pac and ILJA DRAGUNOV walking over to the corner stepping on to the second turnbuckle raising his hand looking out to the crowd.

[ Triple Threat Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 4uRUVC5 [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 8DC7Fxt [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Zd2yCc2

"I think variety in putting these shows together is key, and sometimes matches have underlying stories, and other times...they're just meant to put on a clinic for your entertainment and potentially raise the stock of those involved. Tonight PAC, faces Ilja Dragonuv AND a re-debuting RICOCHET in a Triple Threat Match potentially for the ages. These three Men are not only the freshest talent to arrive onto Octane but they are skilled beyond your average competitor. I'd argue each of them are a "triple threat" themselves, so putting them together in an actual Triple Threat? That's a show-stealing match waiting to captivate the entire arena tonight. "

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 2:48 pm

Dat finish though ^

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Xt44zhG [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] ALmTFSq

"Around a month ago I booked this match because of the history behind it, and also upon the request of a returning talent looking to prove she's not only still got "it" but that she's better than ever. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances which saw Sasha's Championship taken on a high-speed getaway and later dumped off of a bridge...it failed to reproduce what it no doubt COULD have produced. So given the fact that Sasha Banks is ready to get back in action after losing The Women's Championship to Liv Morgan...it was a no brainer who to put her in there with. This is a clash of former Women's Champions, who were all apart of that era which truly brought Women's Wrestling to the level it is today. I said Mia was arguably the rivalry that put Sasha on the map to become the major star she now is...and I think a walk down memory lane with two evolved competitors since their last encounter is perfect for tonight. "

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 4:58 pm

The crowd lets out a loud boo as the controversial Enterprise Member makes his way out to the ring through the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo
Here he is!! Jon Moxley!!! It looks like he’s set to take on Kevin Owens in tonight’s big main event match!! And not only that, it’s a Last Man Standing Match!!

Corey Graves
That’s right!! Jon Moxley is set to take on Seth Rollins at Final Stand in a Chain Strap Match, where the winner is the last man standing. So this should be a good test for Moxley leading up into that match.

Mauro Ranallo
And Kevin Owens feels like he has something to prove here tonight!! His whole career he’s been battling with Jon Moxley, and tonight he vowed to finally put an end to it all, and Moxley’s career in the process!!

Moxley wastes no time entering the ring and requesting a mic.

Jon Moxley
I’m sick of talking… I’ve been doing a lot of talking, especially last week.. I called out Goldberg.. I called out PAC.. I called out Chris Sabin… And none of them had the balls to come out to the ring and do anything about it.. None of them had the pride to skip a day off, and instead get their ass kicked by Jon Moxley… I get it, I wouldn’t want to fight me either, especially if I didn’t have to.. But unlike them, I don’t back down from a fight.. Because I don’t do this for the money, the fame, and I sure as hell don’t do this for the fans… I do this because I love to fight.. I love to hurt people.. And tonight, I plan on doing exactly that to Kevin Owens…

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 7bb46310

Jon Moxley
You see, Kevin isn’t afraid of a fight.. He showed that two weeks ago, and I’m sure that he’ll prove that again tonight…. I hope he does.. I hope that he tries to do everything that he said that he will do to me earlier tonight….. You said you want to end my career, huh Kevin?.. Well I hope that you got a big bag of weapons and an even bigger bag between your legs because it’ll take everything that you’ve got to try to keep me down… And even then it won’t be enough…

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 6f546610

Jon Moxley
You said that this is the biggest match of your career Kevin… Well, for me it’s just another Wednesday… Last Man Standing?.. No DQ?... So what?... It’s going to take a lot more than that to phase me…. So how about I shut the fuck up, and you get the fuck down here, so that we can start fucking each other up?... And I’m just warning you now, I’m not going to “Suplex” you or “Brainbuster” you or any of that bullshit.. No.. This is going to be a fight.. This is going to be a brawl.. This isn’t wrestling.. This is two men kicking the shit out of each other… So Kevin… Get your fat ass down here and let’s do this thing…

Owens charges down the ramp and slides into the ring and charges at Moxley!!! The crowd goes wild as the two collide in the middle of the ring, throwing elbows, punches, and even headbutts at one another!! The ref looks like he is about to try to break them up, but realizes that only a crazy person would get in between these two, so instead he signals for the bell to ring, and the Last Man Standing Match to begin!!!

Mauro Ranallo
Here we go!! The match just began!!

Corey Graves
Match? More like brawl, look at these two go!

The two are still in the middle of the ring exchanging punches back and forth. Owens connects with an especially hard elbow to the jaw, stunning Moxley for a moment.. The Lunatic Fringe grabs his face in pain as Owens smirks.

Mauro Ranallo
Hard elbow by Owens!!! That would have knocked over most men!!

Moxley spits out a few droplets of blood and smiles, almost appreciating the fact that Owens was able to hit him so hard. He then looks back up towards Owens and gives him the double middle finger!!

Corey Graves
Well Moxley isn’t like most men!!

Owens smirks as if saying “oh, that’s cute” and throws up a double middle finger of his own, followed by a huge discus clothesline!!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] A70ad210

Beth Phoenix
Wow!! Did you hear the impact of that clothesline!!

Mauro Ranallo
I think everyone did!! Even the people in the cheap seats!!

Corey Graves
Well compared to Vince’s XWL, all of these seats are cheap seats!!!

Owens begins to stomp on the downed body of Moxley, causing The Lunatic to roll out of the ring.. Kevin slides out of the other side of the ring and searches under the apron as Moxley tries to figure out where he is.. Owens slides out a chair from under the ring and looks at it fondly before making his way over to his opponent.. Moxley had to use the barricade to get to his feet, he finally regained his bearings and looked around, only to get hit right in the back of the head by a shot from the chair!!! Moxley collapses in a heap.

Corey Graves
Holy sh…

Mauro Ranallo
Did you hear that??

Beth Phoenix
This match has to be over already..

[color]Owens stands over Moxley as the ref slides out of the ring, getting in between the two. Kevin slides into the ring as the ref begins to count..

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 79b36310

Beth Phoenix
I can’t believe it…

Somehow, someway Moxley was able to crawl over to the ring steps. He lays back against them and begins to laugh..

Mauro Ranallo
Is he.. Laughing?? He just got hit in the head with a chair!! Maybe he has a concussion!! I mean look at that, the back of his head is bleeding!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] 66bc8210

Moxley grabs a hold of the ring post and hoists himself to his feet. He then reaches under the ring apron with a sadistic grin and pulls out a bag with a “MOX” logo on it.

Mauro Ranallo
This can’t be good…

Mox slides into the ring and turns the bag over, sending thumbtacks scattering across the mat.. Moxley smirks as he gives Owens the middle finger once again. The two trash talk one another as they walk toward the middle of the ring… And the fight is back on!! Punches, elbows, kicks, even a few bites from Moxley, these two begin to BRAWL in the middle of the ring. Owens takes Mox to the ground, and the two begin to scuffle on the mat, rolling back and forth on the thumbtacks!!

Mauro Ranallo
Ouch..

Moxley mounts Owens and connects with three swift punches to the bridge of the face, causing The Prize Fighter to go limp for a few moments. Mox takes advantage and grabs a handful of the tacks with his bare hands and shoves it into the forehead of Owens!!!!

Mauro Ranallo
Oh my…. He’s using his bare hands!!!

Moxley stands up and begins to pace... He stares right into the camera, blood pouring out from where he was hit by the chair to the head.. He smiles and shouts “YOU SURE YOU WANT SOME OF THIS SETH!! THIS IS JUST A WARM UP!!!”

Corey Graves
I bet Seth Rollins is second guessing his Final Stand Challenge now!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] A4015910

[color=gold]Moxley continues to shout vulgarity at the camera, not noticing that Kevin Owens has gotten to his feet and is right behind him!!!

Mauro Ranallo
It looks like Moxley isn’t the only one who knows how to take a punch!!

Corey Graves
Look at his forehead!! There’s blood gushing out of where Moxley shoved those thumbtacks!!

Mauro Ranallo
Moxley better turn around quick!!

Moxley does just that, turning around to a kick to the gut!! Owens goes for a Stunner, but Moxley is able to shove him off of him!! Mox connects with a kick to the gut of his own, and sets up for the Dirty Deeds!!

Mauro Ranallo
Oh no!! This is it!!

Owens is able to reverse it, shoving Moxley into the ropes, and hitting a Pop Up Powerbomb right onto the thumbtacks!!!![

Corey Graves
Oh my god!!!! Powerbomb!! Right onto the thumbtacks!!! That had to hurt!!!

Owens stumbles over to the ropes, using them to keep his balance and demands that the ref count.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Bcbbd610

Moxley crawls over to the ropes

Right before the ref is able to count “10”, Moxley is able to force himself to the feet with the ropes… Owens shakes his head in disbelief, shouting “you just don’t know when to stand down, do you!!!”.. Owens kicks Moxley in the gut and hits him with a Stunner!!!

Corey Graves
Stunner!!! Stunner by Owens!!!! That’s the icing on the cake!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Fb1dba10

The ref begins to count…

To the shock of everyone in attendance and watching at home, Moxley shoves himself to his feet, stumbling once, but steadying himself..

Corey Graves
Is that Jon Moxley or Tyson Fury!!!!! I can’t believe he got to his feet!!!

Owens looks at Moxley, shaking his head, almost pitying his opponent for what he is going to have to do next… Owens walks up to Moxley, who is swaying back and forth, barely able to stand.. Mox swings wildly, not able to connect due to fatigue and not being able to see through the blood pouring down his face and into his eyes… Owens sighs before dropping Moxley with a swift right hook, flipping him around, and locking in a Sharpshooter!!!!!

Corey Graves
Sharpshooter!!!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] E9a22510

The Canadian crowd goes wild as their favorite submission move is being used to perfection by Kevin Owens!!! Moxley writhes in pain on top of the thumbtacks on the mat. The ref asks if he wants the match to be over, but Moxley curses at him, clearly wanting to continue to fight!!!

Corey Graves
He’s going to break him in two!!

Moxley squirms back and forth, trying to break free.. But Owens has the lock on tight!!... Moxley suddenly stops struggling..

Corey Graves
What a second.. Did he…

The ref checks on Moxley and immediately shoves Owens off of him!!

Corey Graves
Moxley is out!! He’s lost consciousness!!!

Owens demands the ref counts, but he ignores him, checking up on Moxley. This angers Kevin, so he grabs the ref and shouts at him to count..

10!!

The ref does a quick count and then goes to check on Moxley, who is still out. He calls to the back and two XWL medical members rush down the ramp. Owens doesn’t care at all that he might have injured Moxley, instead he grabs the ref by the collar and demands that his hand be raised!!

Mauro Ranallo
What an impressive victory by Kevin Owens!!!

Corey Graves
Jon Moxley wasn’t able to get to his feet, because he wasn’t even conscious!! That’s definitely one way to win this type of match!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Fec33610

Owens exits the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo
I can’t believe what we just witnessed!!

Corey Graves
Moxley was right, that wasn’t a match, that was a brawl!! That was a fight!!

Mauro Ranallo
Kevin Owens said that he wasn’t content with just beating Moxley, he wanted to end him once and for all.. And after that.. There’s a good chance that he… Wait a mi-

Jon Moxley
Hey asshole...

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] D6193b10

Moxley is laying across the ropes, mic in hand, shoving off the medical staff surrounding him.

Jon Moxley
You fat fuck, I thought that you were “The Prize Fighter”… That’s all you got??... Huh?.. You fucking bitch, you get back in this ring and I’ll MAKE you stay down not because you can’t physically get up, but because you don’t want to… Fucker… I’m still here.. I’m still…

Moxley uses all his strength to get to his feet

Jon Moxley
I’m still standing asshole..

Owens angrily charges back into the ring, only to be kicked in the gut and hit with a Dirty Deeds right on the thumbtacks!!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Bd263a10

Corey Graves
DIRTY DEEDS!! DIRTY DEEDS ON THE THUMBTACKS!!!

Moxley looks down at Owens and spits blood onto his shirt..

XWL medical members and referees rush to the ring to make sure that Moxley doesn’t continue his attack, and also to check up on both competitors after that grueling match. The show comes to an end to the sight of Moxley shoving off Medical Staff Members as he is brought to the back, while Owens is still shown in the ring, while medical team members try to remove the thumbacks from his body.

END SHOW.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020  -  4/15/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 4/8/2020 - 4/15/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1