Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 6:10 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 6RDnp5o
LIVE FROM: Pepsi Center, Denver, Colorado

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 RVJlKx5 XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 FTmmWUA
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 78zbbHx XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Q3WkOez
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 BmSTQtH XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 3qCxnHv
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 DgqPIc7 XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Ff90uCe
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 TG1I3tl XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 PgzjHCN
Normal Match
RANDY ORTONXWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 RFZ7ZV9
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 BeN1Sbr XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 XNPUssd
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Ny50Ipd XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 A3AEVHC
Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 BdxqIH0 XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 YrL6QTt
Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 XdioHlx XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 8sW5TAs
Triple Threat Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 ED0sHJi XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 8WDFNIWXWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 IRgQgod
Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Ac8SeRj XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 2MyLBBx
Main Event
North American Championship
Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 QUPSQVVXWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Lv73Tw3
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:40 am

[Renee Young]
WELCOME TO THE PEPSI CENTER! XWL is live in Denver Colorado!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Last week we saw a despicable 'This is Your Life' segment from Ruby Riott to Alexa Bliss that attempted to assassinate her character

[Corey Graves]
Ruby was only telling the truth. We also saw The Enterprise continue their dominance over XWL when they got a win over the Tag Champions TCSI and Keith Lee! So tonight we-

A song that hasn't been heard in a long time echoes throughout the arena. It brings a hush to the excited crowd and the commentators. Asuka is nowhere to be found at first though and it confuses many people in the arena. Until finally she is spotted at the top of the stage and she doesn't look happy to be back. Her face is a mask of pure rage and it sets the tone of her return. Slowly she makes her way to the ring and demands a microphone

Asuka
When you decide to be professional wrestler you have to decide that life can be hard to predict. You're on the road all the time, you step into the ring with dangerous people, in dangerous environments. As I stepped into the Elimination chamber I felt a rush. A rush of anger, of vengeance, of redemption. Being eliminated first two years ago was beyond embarrassing. And being booted out of the company by who is now the North American Champion...it broke me. I poured every ounce of hate into that performance and I still...still come up short. What is wrong with me?! I choke and choke no matter how hard I try! I wanted to kill someone! That night couldn't get worse. Oh...wait. It did. Because I was kidnapped by crazy man

Asuka's eyes burn with a ripe kind of anger. Her fist clench around the microphone and her form starts to shake a bit. A few deep breaths and Asuka begins to calm down a bit.

Asuka
Bray Wyatt is twisted and when I finally see him again I'm going to gouge his eyes out. But...I would not expect anything less from a monster of a man. No no...it's XWL I am angry with. Where? Where was XWL? Did no one come looking for me? Does anyone know what I went through while I was missing?! Or does no one care? It seems the fairytale story between Mandy Rose and...Alexa Bliss..took precedent over my well being. Not that I surprised. Because when has XWL ever cared about Asuka? Well let me tell you something right now. I've been through hell. Hell that I doubt anyone in that backroom could or would want to imagine. I was dropped off by Wyatt to random women. Everything blurry. It went on so long I can't remember it clearly. I don't know what they wanted other than to hurt me. So many different faces. Hoods covering their identities at times. Except young girl with red eyes...Those eyes...I will never forget. The beatings I suffered were beyond my dreams.

Asuka gets a far away look in her eyes, clearly reliving the torture she was subjected to. The microphone hangs by her lips but mentally Asuka is gone. A shake of her head and Asuka comes back to reality

Asuka
I can't explain what happened but they let me go eventually. I healed. But...there is nagging feeling of something inside me. Deep down I feel something that wasn't there before. I don't know if it's fear or hate or whatever it is I've stopped caring. I live by the philosophy that what doesn't doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. And many things have tried to kill me. Many people have tried to end me. So in theory I should be very strong. I have all the talent to take either of those titles. I know I am the most dangerous person on the roster. Not just women but men included. I will rise to my potential and I won't continue to fail! I'm going to start breaking people around here. I refuse to be a victim anymore!

Asuka spikes the mic on the mat before her lips curl into a feral snarl. Her stare penetrates the camera and that is the image that fades to black

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 2:32 pm

As Anarchy resumes tonight's broadcast, audio begins to play over a black screen. "AND THE 2019 FEMALE SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR....ALEXA BLISS!" The cheers echo as what feels like an entire arena scream out excitedly. A still image of The North American Champion standing at the podium as she holds what now would be her third Slammy award of the night. As the image remains on the screen, showing her bright smile and stunned demeanor as she received an award she admitted she didn't expect to receive given the tough competition this year. But after a few seconds, another feed of audio plays, and it's from the tail end of Alexa's acceptance speech. "There just are no words that do this moment justice. I do want to thank one person specifically for this though...while of course I'm grateful for your votes...I have to be honest there's no way I would be here tonight, or have had the year I have without the support and love of my best friend Kairi Sane!" This was a friendship that no one saw coming, nor expected to last for long at all. Yet for a year they were a beacon of the love and respect two people can have for one another. The level of selflessness that can exist in a business that's usually cutthroat. They fought together, for one another, and it seemed like their happiness was solely measured by the happiness of the other. As that image fades, another quickly replaces it. Kairi Sane had surprised Alexa and made it back from Japan in time to be here to celebrate her special moment. In this image we see the tight embrace as they hug at the podium, smiles on both of their faces, an audience in the background moved by just how touching all of this was. But in the blink of an eye, what seemed like a still image like all the others, suddenly comes to life.

We see a never before seen angle of that hug, where you see the exact same embrace...from the exact angle...but it stays there rather than cutting into a tighter shot like it did on that night. As the image stays there, you see Kairi's eyes suddenly lose the softness that was in her gaze, and you see the smile that once was bright and warm...completely dissipate. As this image that has suddenly shifted, nothing changing aside from Kairi's expression on her face...another soundbite plays for us. " Kairi, I may be their Superstar Of The Year...but you're my Superstar Of The Year. Then, now, and forever...we're Five Feet Of Friendship...and this one's for you!" This was the final thing she said before Kairi came out to surprise her, and as the audio stops again...suddenly the image turns to black and white as it starts to shrink within the screen until suddenly it splits in half as if someone had ripped it into two...and as the two halves begin to fall into opposite ends of our screen a new image takes center-stage between them. Alexa Bliss being struck with her Slammy in the back of her head by Kairi Sane.

After we see the same image for about five seconds, the camera begins to pan out, revealing that we were watching this on a monitor somewhere backstage...but as it pans out further, we find out that we weren't the only ones watching. In the center of an typical interview backdrop, we see the victim of that heartbreaking betrayal, Alexa Bliss. You see the pain in her eyes, and the intensity as she stares at the monitor before it returns back to the normal Anarchy show graphic. Charly Caruso standing beside her cautiously raises her mic as she prepares to talk after just watching it herself, having no idea what kind of state Alexa is in after not only going through that, but having to relive it just now.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 KQKmsQk

[Charly Caruso]
Alexa, forgive me for the informal introduction...but after we both just stood here and watched that...I have to ask, are you okay? Because I can only imagine what's been going through your mind for the past two weeks after...well, that happened.

[Alexa Bliss]
Am I okay? Absolutely not. Will I be okay? Absolutely.

Alexa's never been the type to be a quick and to the point speaker. So for her to be as cut and dry as she just was? It peaks Charly's curiosity, because...this isn't her.

[Charly Caruso]
Not that I want to pick at the fresh wounds, but given what happened 2 weeks ago...I have to ask, is that really all you have to say?

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 ZolNUOT

[Alexa Bliss]
What do you want me to say? That I'm hurt? Because I am, two weeks of emotional anguish and physical pain from being attacked by not only my best friend, but also my opponent tonight will do that to you. That I have struggled to even keep it together long enough to say a word let alone a complete sentence? Because I have, and currently am. That I have so many unanswered questions and it frustrates me that it's been 2 weeks and she hasn't even answered the most blaring one of them all, WHY? I do, but what does saying that do for me in this moment? I've been through this before, 2019 began with the betrayal of my best friend Nia Jax because she got jealous over my new friend Kairi Sane. Because she chose to make it about herself rather than realize I was going through one of the most difficult periods of my life, not just my career...and I needed her to be understanding of that.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 PaVreDr

[Alexa Bliss]
I wasted my breath then, and what would wasting my breath now do what it didn't then? I thought Kairi was different, I thought our bond was strong enough to last the test of time...turns out I was wrong...and as much as that hurts...as much as I could go into detail over how confused I am by all of this...I quite frankly am sick of being this "victim." I've had that label attached to me for the better part of the last year. First I was the victim of one of the most heinous acts in XWL history. Then I was the victim of a backstabbing betrayal, then I was the victim of the machine and being held down by "the man." And I remained victimized for 6 months as no matter how hard I fought and tried I couldn't seem to stay above the water to save my life. THEN, after thinking finally I had some bliss coming into my life I become the victim of fate and it's cruel sense of humor by setting up my first challenger to my North American Championship being the culprit that started ALL of this!

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 ZqJrFPb

[Alexa Bliss]
Now, I'm the victim of yet another backstabbing "best friend" and I have officially run out of whats to give. I'm through with being everyone's sad little victim that you feel sorry for. I am The North American Champion dammit, and THAT is where my focus lies. Not some pirate that led me astray...no...I refuse to give her what she wants. She wants to see me breakdown because she knows how much I cherished our friendship. But I won't do it, I won't give her the satisfaction...I may not know why she did it...but at this point it's kind of irrelevant isn't it? She doesn't seem to be too interested in talking about it so that's fine. She can continue to act out while I'll keep my eye where it belongs, and that's maintaining possession of MY treasure.

Following her long winded rant, you could feel the frustration as she stands there having recalled her last year of victim-hood. Someone like Little Miss Bliss, and her personality are not typically the "victims" of their stories but no matter what situation she's found herself in for a full year now...she's been exactly that, a victim. But she's fed up of it, she's over it, she is ready to put that chapter of her career behind her and never be put in that position again. Even if all of the pieces on the board point to her being exactly that she refuses to give in to that notion.

[Charly Caruso]
Well, it is a bit more complicated than that though, isn't it? I mean last week Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan led an attack on you, and...strangely enough it almost looked like Kairi came out to your rescue.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 VGIJSp5

[Alexa Bliss]
Is it complicated? Is it really? She hated she who shall not be named as much as I did. That's how our bond began, we united against a common enemy, it was us against the world...and while apparently her allegiance has changed...clearly her disdain for that person has not. So I'm sorry but there will be no thank you note, nor a fruit basket delivered to her ship. Now can we please talk about something else because as I've made abundantly clear...I have zero interest in being apart of this story. Been there, done that...no thank you.

She lost her best friend 2 weeks ago when that friend assaulted her with her Female Superstar Of The Year Slammy Award...and while we have seen the hurt in her eyes as she has spoken tonight...we know that she's trying with every fiber of her being to just push forward and not succumb to the emotions within her.

[Charly Caruso]
Alright how about we lighten the mood a bit and talk about the good part of your experience at The Slammy Awards 2 weeks ago? You not only took home your first ever Slammy, but you claimed a grand total of THREE of them most notable of all the award for Female Superstar Of The Year. Talk to us about that moment, and what it means now weeks later knowing that all of your hard work was immortalized with that trophy?

Even with the topic of something light...you can tell she's in the middle of a raging war of emotions in her head as she tries to put that to the wayside to talk about something cheery. I mean this is a huge honor, and that should make anyone perk up when talking about it...but we all know why she's not, even if she is trying to not feel the way that she does. She's hurt, her pirate pal sent their friendship to walk the plank...and now it's sinking to the unforgiving depths of the sea.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 KHY6Ad9

[Alexa Bliss]
It's still hard to believe that I'm associated with the list of names that were awarded that honor before me...but for all the humility within me over that...there's also part of me that isn't ashamed in saying I deserve it. This last year was a transformation for me, in more ways than one. I went from virtually a nobody to the living embodiment of a Superstar. I have upped my ability in that ring, and the multiple nominations for Match Of The Year, as well as the award for Match Of The Year are confirmation of that. But I've also made sure that my voice was never left unheard. No matter what it was, if I had something to say...I not only said it but you listened. I introduced the first female hosted Talk Show and I can officially confirm that Season Two of a Moment Of Bliss will be returning soon to Anarchy! But above all else, I've proven that big things come in small packages...and I'm the gift that keeps on giving.

[Charly Caruso]
Alright let's talk about Ruby Riott.

A noticeable groan leaves her, after all...this person that she has refused to address by her name for the year that they've known each other was the catalyst that started ALL of this.

[Alexa Bliss]
If we must...

[Charly Caruso]
Given that she is your #1 contender, and will be the woman who will challenge you in tonight's Main-Event...I think she's worth mentioning.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm not really buying what you're trying to sell but go ahead.

[Charly Caruso]
The history between you two is volatile to say the least. She doesn't like you, and the feeling is very mutual. But it's officially been one year since her disgusting attack on you, in a deeply emotionally scarring way. An attack that changed the entire course of your career because the walls you had built up to protect yourself...to hide that deep dark secret of your past...had suddenly been brought down by a wrecking ball named Ruby Riott. A name that you for a year, have refused to speak of by her name. Tonight's almost like the next round of the war between you two, a war you thought was long gone when you bested her and were The Last Woman Standing at Final Stand. But fate is a funny thing, and your paths have once again intertwined...leading us to tonight. Extreme Rules, nothing off limits...and your North American Championship at stake. What is going to happen tonight?

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 QyZEilN

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, I'm going to win...obviously. What other option is there?

Again, she tries to keep it brief...but Charly's job is to get the scoop...and so she digs deeper.

[Charly Caruso]
It's not necessarily so black and white though, is it? Because this match is held under Extreme Rules meaning it's no disqualifications...and there's nothing stopping Ruby's best friend Sarah Logan from pulling another stunt like last week?

[Alexa Bliss]
I won't be screwed out of this championship again...it happened before, it won't happen again tonight.

In what was acclaimed as The 2019 Rivalry Of The Year Alexa Bliss became Champion for the first time in XWL by defeating Mandy Rose in a Falls Count Anywhere Match that went all the way to Mr. McMahon's office and seemingly finally brought her some much needed "bliss" in her life. But that reign was short lived when Mandy Rose would meet her in a Three Stages Of Hell Match that was one screwjob after the next, it even led to her best friend at the time Kairi Sane to interfere on her behalf to try and save her reign, to help her "first mate." But ultimately her reign would end and her best friend would be fired. So when Alexa Bliss talks about the screwjob, which infamously ended with Mr. McMahon "accidentally" bumping into the ladder and sending her crashing to the mat allowing Mandy to climb and seize her title...she peaks as a woman who went through it before and now says NEVER AGAIN.  

[Charly Caruso]
Aren't you at all worried that in your need to stress that it won't happen again, that you're not a victim and all of these things...that you're almost being a little narrow minded? Some people including fans of yours have concerns about tonight's match. Because this is your past coming back to haunt you. You overcame Ruby Riott, you thought this story was done...and then she finds her way back to you and with everything else that has happened...your head may not be entirely in the game. Which Ruby, given how much of an expert at mind games she is...that could be her key to ending your reign.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 AlhACSX

[Alexa Bliss]
She got in my head once before...but all of that is behind me. Tonight she's not going to take this title from me by beating that dead horse anymore than she's already beaten it. If her fingers come anywhere near my mouth, I'm going to chomp down and bite her freaking fingers off and then I'm going to shove them down her throat. How's that for mind games?

[Charly Caruso]
Alexa, are you sure you're okay? You don't seem much like yourself tonight...you're very on edge, which is ironic considering how much you're trying to act like you're not.

It was that last remark that made Alexa's eyes squint ever so slightly as she leers in Charly's direction. Yes, she's not "okay" right now...but she's trying to be and she can't exactly be that if the narrative everyone's trying to throw her way paints her as this damsel in distress. She isn't in distress, she is The North American Champion that went literally through hell to claim her crown. She is The WICKED GODDESS of XWL...and her fury is matched by no one.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 LnOu0Dd

[Alexa Bliss]
Let me make one thing perfectly clear, that apparently wasn't made clear enough. I'm done, FINISHED...with being a "victim." That means that tonight if I am to shed that shell I've been stuck inside of for the past year? I have to look at this as do, or die. The past 2 weeks haven't gone my way, and rather than harp on what made those nights so bad? I choose to dust myself off, raise my chin, cross my arms...and say try me. Try to do it again, try to take this title from me, try to defeat me when I am at the height of my career. TRY, but as you try you will fail because failure is not an option for me. Failure would be letting them win, and if I decide to be "bubbly" or "carefree?" That is exactly what will happen. Tonight is Extreme Rules, against a woman that has proven the lengths she will go to destroy me and everything I hold dear. And what I hold dearest of all? Is The North American Championship.

Her eyes lower down to the title over her shoulder, as she stares in silence at it. This is the spoils of her previous war, a war that challenged her more than any other before. She didn't come out on top of that just to lose it to some ghost from her past that's trying to go for round two.  

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Rlfn4VJ

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm not leaving this arena without it...

Her eyes are on the prize, the prize that is The North American Championship on her shoulder right now. She utters those final powerful words that say so much despite saying so little. She doesn't care what she has to go through tonight, she's going to be leaving this arena the same way that entered it. The camera slowly zooms in on Bliss, and her focused gaze on the championship she'll be defending in The Main-Event. She's clearly ready to be The Last Woman Standing after the dust settles much like she was at this year's Final Stand...but the question is will she be? Her challenger is a dangerous woman to not only Bliss but this entire division. She has no boundaries that she won't cross. Ruby Riott is someone who will stop at nothing to bring pain and misfortune to others...and Alexa Bliss knows that better than anyone considering what she did to her last year...and what she continually did to her on the weeks and months after it. The scene fades from the sight of Bliss staring at her title, a mix of concern and confidence all fighting the battle to be shown as Anarchy continues.

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Finn Balor’s music hits and he walks down the ramp. No smiles tonight on the face of Finn. Balor enters the ring and begins to speak.

Finn Balor:
You know, ever since I came back to XWL after my injury, I have fought for the people. I gave each and every one of you all I can give, and what did you give me in return? NOT A DAMN THING! I HAVE JUMPED OFF OF CAGES, LADDERS, AND EVEN CELLS TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT! And when it’s time for you to give back, I’m left with nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

The crowd begins to boo loudly, as Finn Balor continues to turn on them.

Finn Balor:
You are all nothing but parasites. You sit in your seats and you expect us to kill ourselves for your benefit so we can give you what you paid for. You all expect everything from us but you give nothing back. When I’m sitting in the hospital from all the times my body is broken, I think, is it really worth it? HELL NO! I no longer represent the XWL fans. I fight for myself. I don’t come out here anymore for your love and admiration. I come out here to get a job done. Which is actually a very shitty one if you haven’t noticed. Which leads to my second complaint. The management. Every chance I’ve had at winning the World Title is against multiple people. Every single one of those matches I have been screwed over somehow. If it’s not by one of my opponents, it’s by you people. I’m done fighting for a position that management will never let me have. I deserve a one on one match with Daniel Bryan for the World Title, but that’s never gonna happen as long as Vince still runs the show. That old fart is so stuck in his ways that he would die before seeing someone like me become world champ.

Paige’s music hits as she steps from behind the curtain with mic in hand.

Paige:
Have you been living under a rock, Finn? You know the McMahons don’t run things anymore. Ric and I are the new general managers here.

Finn Balor:
I don’t care who runs things around here. All I know is that I don’t get what I deserve. I am constantly screwed over every chance I get and obviously nobody sees that.

Paige:
Balor, what’s happened to you? This is very strange to see you acting this way. You used to have heart. You were willing to go through anything and anyone to get a chance at earning the gold. All it looks like to me is that you’re a sore loser who can’t win a match.

Finn Balor:
I don’t need you or anyone else telling me what I can and can’t do. I know what I can do. Only problem is the people that run this place. The powers that be don’t want to see Finn Balor shine, because they know that this company will become a darker place once I’m on top. So, Paige I’m glad you came out here so I can say this to your face… I QUIT!

Balor throws the mic to the ground and leaves the ring. Balor then hops the barricade and leaves the arena completely. The camera cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 4:32 pm

The camera cuts to the back where an interview stands waiting.

Interviewer:
Wow, what a shocking turn of events for Finn Balor tonight quitting XWL. More on that to come later, but first please welcome my guests at this time, Adam Cole and Dominik Dijakovic.

Adam Cole:
Wow! Didn’t expect to see us did you? You thought that we were gone but nah. We’re still here. The most dominant tag team in this company is still spreading Bad Vibez.

Dominik stands beside him nodding in approval.

Interviewer:
It’s been a while since you two have been in action. What has been going on?

Adam Cole:
The reason that we have not been in action is not because of us. It’s because all the tag teams here refuse to face us. We’ve planted our flag firmly in the ground and nobody has the balls to contest that. We sit back and patiently wait for someone to do something. We wait for someone to think that they can be a hero, but sadly none of those sad excuses have the guts to take us on.

Interviewer:
Do you think there’s a chance for both of you competing for the Tag Titles in the near future?

Adam Cole begins laughing as if he was told a joke.

Adam Cole:
Have you seen the tag division that this place has to offer? It’s a joke. We have wiped the floor with everyone who believed they even stood a chance against us, but what did we get for that. A vacation? We are not the ones who want vacations. We deserve the spotlight. We are the ones who shine above the rest of those amateurs. Very soon you will see who actually runs this place. You better believe that it’s going to be us holding the gold soon. We are also throwing out a challenge to any tag team who disagree with that statement. If you think I’m wrong, then let us show you. Feast your eyes on our bad vibez.

Adam Cole pushes the camera way and then walks off. Dijakovic pumps at the interviewer, who then flinches. Dominik laughs as he begins to follow his partner.

Interviewer:
Th-th-th thanks guys. Hope t-t-to see more of you soon. B-b-back to you guys.

The camera cuts to the arena where Corey Graves, Mauro Ranallo, and Renee Young, stand in camera view.

Corey Graves:
Wow, intimidating words for Bad Vibes tonight.

Mauro Ranallo:
Yes, a very dominant tag team quickly making a name for themselves.

Renee Young:
Let’s talk about what happened before that for a minute. Finn Balor turns on the fans and then quits XWL? That’s so much to take in all at once. I’m still trying to wrap my head around all that.

Corey Graves:
He was right, he gave his everything for this company and what does he have to show for it? Nothing. If I was in his shoes I’d do the same thing.

Renee Young:
But to be fair, he has no one to blame but himself. He lost the matches he was put in. He had chance after chance to earn that title and he choked.

Mauro Ranallo:
Well, regardless of the outcome, we are saddened to see one of our top stars quit like that. We wish him the best of luck wherever his path may lead. We will be right back after a quick commercial break.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 5:06 pm

The scene opens up with Cathy Kelley standing next to The Limitless One, Keith Lee and he’s pushing his palms together. She holds out the microphone for him and he speaks into it clearly.

[Keith Lee]
“GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION

Tonight, I go into the jungle.. I’ve been there before but nothing quite like this. Robert Roode is not a lone soldier, he’s got men backing him, The Enterprise could rear their ugly heads. My main goal is to steamroll to the world championship and if that means defeating a streak, I will do just that. Nothing stops Keith Lee, I am limitless by design and not held back from others trying to hold me down.

Gesturing that he deserves the championship around his waist.

[Keith Lee]

I let myself go into this match with the entire world on my shoulders, the chance at it.. That is. Breakthrough is where I can change the course of history, I already took Daniel Bryan to his absolute limit, he bested me in our confrontation. I don’t doubt his skill, his will and what he can do in that squared circle, it was a fight for supremacy. I know deep down and I believe in myself, I believe in what I stand for. This cannot be shaken, I am a changed man, after you set your boys on me..

Raising his finger up for all to see and then pointing to his chest.

[Keith Lee]

You can’t stop me, you can’t break me and that means I am putting everything into this. I’m going to defeat the Intercontinental champion and then move onto you because I will have earned the right, and if you’re a man as you say you are then you will lay it all on the line.. ONE more time.

[Keith Lee]

Let’s see who shows up to battle, I am already halfway there. I’m going through Robert Roode, and it will be GLORIOUS once he is out of my way. Then it’s you and I, unless you’re afraid that I already had your championship once, not officially but it was a precursor to what 2020 will look for Keith Lee, I will BE finally.. Established.

Keith looks up and down Cathy Kelley then walks past her out of the camera’s view.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 8:30 am

We join XWL greeted by Cathy Caruso who is standing with none other than the Velveteen Dream. He doesn't seem quite his composed self and that is further proven when Cathy goes to talk but simply he raises a hand in front of her face and cuts her off. Cathy looks surprised but doesn't speak a word as The Dream slowly wraps his hands around hers and hold it gently. He eyebrows raise as The Dream, hand and hand with her, brings the microphone towards him, his eye contact never leaving hers even as he slowly lets go of her hand and begins to speak into the microphone

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Velveteen-dream
Velveteen Dream
Did you feel that Cathy? No wait, don't answer. Don't spoil this moment and don't spoil that feeling because, it may be the one time in your life you get to feel it. In just a few mere seconds The Dream was able to relay to you the feeling that he gives the crowds of the world, the people watching at home, and some lucky superstars who step into the ring with The Dream. It is a feeling that last week Aiden English admitted to denying these people for months. Just like everyone The Dream wanted to know why? Why?The Velveteen Dream is no stranger to making enemies but to his knowledge he had not crossed Aiden in anyway shape or form. So why try to shatter The Dream? The Dream only has one answer. And that is pure jealousy. Deep rooted jealousy that was hidden beneath the surface and bubbled up so much that Aiden intended to take my spot. You see, Aiden's career isn't so cut and clean. There's bumps to that road that lead to glory but, it did in fact lead to glory. And that sometimes, can be a bittersweet feeling Cathy because when you finally reach that mountain top, you never want to come down. But in this profession when you do get there, there are many men waiting to pull you down and that happened to him. It's something he has to live with

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Velveteen-Dream-2019-Interview
Velveteen Dream
I'm going to do something not like me and deprive you all of the moment I'm creating. Because The Dream is a busy man and has people to talk to. The Dream has stated his goals here for many weeks now. It's not about titles. It's not about revenge even. It's about bending XWL around my gorgeous finger and becoming not only the face of XWL but the face of professional wrestling as you know it. To be the greatest entity that has ever stepped through a pair of ring ropes. But to do that, The Velveteen Dream knows that he needs respect. You may not like The Dream but you will respect that Dream I promise that. It's obvious that Aiden English doesn't respect The Dream, what he's capable of, or his vision for the future. But if the Dream could be so bold, he doesn't respect what Aiden's has accomplished here in XWL either. The Dream doesn't care for the past, he cares for the now and the future. And the now Aiden English...has proved what The Dream said last week. We both may be able to create a moment. But when you shine that spotlight on us? The Dream shines and captivates. But Aiden?...

The Velveteen Dream leans in close, getting into the personal space of Cathy. Slowly he tilts her head up to really look him in the eyes

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_APMYjB4Ku0ZXMOv74cEqs-SA8c4s0faR8gpgnbpw9TehfeL8&s
Velveteen Dream
...He chokes.

With that said The Dream lets go of Cathy who lets out a breath she didn't even know she holding in. Velveteen Dream flashes a small grin before leaving the interview, leaving Cathy to stare at his retreating form

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Ac8SeRj XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 2MyLBBx

[Renee Young]
The referee is down! Somebody should do something!

[Corey Graves]
Keith Lee was going to throw his whole body towards Robert Roode but instead clipped the official who had his back turned completely.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That doesn’t spell good news, especially with weapons that could potentially come into pla-

Both men are locked onto each other, and Roode takes this opportunity after nothing has put Keith down, he kicked out of his own finisher, four times in counting. He is picking up the chair with the referee being incapacitated. Lee rolls out under the bottom rope, right next to the bat at his feet. He smirks whilst picking it up and the crowd reacts to each competitor now wielding their own weapon that can cause serious damage. Keith twirls the bat around a few times, and Roode takes full grasp of the chair. Meanwhile the referee has been down for quite some time.

[Corey Graves]
Looks like we might be about to witness a hardcore version of chicken.

Roode with the chair in hand, and Lee with the bat in hand lock eyes with one another, as if to say..."you wouldn't dare..." at one another. I mean this is a normal match, so weapons aren't legal but as the classic tune goes...what the referee doesn't see, doesn't happen. Within a blink of an eye, both The Intercontinental Champion and The Limitless One rush to one another in a battle to see who will get the advantage of striking the other with their weapon of choice. Robert swings the chair up to aim high, while Keith goes for a different approach swinging the bat straight forward as if he were at home plate and WHAM! The bat comes into contact with Roode's ribs, doubling him over, causing the chair to fall immediately to the floor, and the sound of metal crashing to the mat seems to cause the referee's ears to finally perk up. He begins to stir as Keith connects a second time with the bat, this time across the upper back of Roode dropping him down to the floor with a wicked smack!

[Mauro Ranallo]
There was nothing glorious about that, my goodness!

[Renee Young]
Well the answer to what wins the battle between a steel chair and a bat...a bat. And with Roode out of commission...could his undefeated streak since returning and aligning with The Enterprise be in jeopardy?

[Corey Graves]
Ugh, Keith Lee is such a dirty cheater...

[Mauro Ranallo]
What?

[Corey Graves]
He had to break the rules to get the advantage, it's honeslt-

[Renee Young]
Are we watching the same match? I'm pretty sure Robert grabbed the weapon first, if not both of them at the same time.

[Corey Graves]
Roode grabbed the chair out of self defense, if some maniac is about to try to strike you out with a bat you have to protect yourself.

The fans are screaming at the top of their lungs, fully behind Keith Lee who may very well have just secured his victory in this match and sent a message to The Enterprise's Daniel Bryan who he no doubt wants a rematch against for The World Heavyweight Championship after coming up short 2 weeks ago. However, while that message has been signed and sealed it has yet to be delivered, and before he can attempt to deliver it suddenly the crowd's reaction turns to boos as speak of the devil himself Daniel Bryan hops the barricade, his title wrapped around his waist for safe keeping and attempts to take advantage of the referee's downed state by leading an attack on the man who he successfully defeated on The Slammy Awards to retain possession of his prize. But as he rushes to him, Keith sees him coming and catches him out of the air and DELIVERS A SPINE SHATTERING SPIRIT BOMB! Bryan crashes to the floor where Roode used to be laying and his title flies off of his waist, bouncing off of the floor as he himself at first did.

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA WHAT A SPIRIT BOMB FROM THE LIMITLESS KEITH LEE!

[Renee Young]
The World Champion tried to come to the aid of his fellow Enterprise member but Keith Lee was having NONE of that.

[Corey Graves]
A little rude...did he have to slam him down so hard? I mean look at his title it bounced like 5 feet up in the air from the impact of that powerbomb.

[Renee Young]
Did Daniel Bryan have to rudely interject himself into this match? Maybe Keith was just acting out of self defense, huh Corey?

With the fans on their feet and Keith over like rover with this crowd...he turns his attention back to The Intercontinental Champion that has been on a seemingly unstoppable roll for over 2 months...but he doesn't see him. Bryan's there, but Robert Roode has disappeared? His eyes look up and that's when he sees The Glorious One crawling into the ring smacking the official in the face shouting "WAKE UP! HE JUST HIT ME WITH A WEAPON, DISQUALIFY HIM!" Keith hearing and seeing this rushes into the ring, but Roode seemingly was baiting him in to do just that as he delivers a swift punt as he slides in then hooks his head in a headlock and shouts "GLORIOUS!" Ready to deliver one final Glorious DDT his hand grips Keith's tights trying to hoist him up...but due to the damage sustained in this match and the state of exhaustion he's in...he can't lift Keith Lee.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A match like this has seen both men leave it all in that ring, and unfortunately for The Intercontinental Champion...he seems to have left a little too much as he can't lift Keith Lee up to deliver The Glorious DDT!

[Corey Graves]
You know there really should be weight limits here, this is totally unfair to Roode.

[Renee Young]
He had no trouble lifting him up earlier, maybe Roode should have paced himself a little better.

The undefeated Robert Roode again tries to hoist his massive opponent by the brim of his tights but he is just not budging. So with a second to collect his thoughts, as the official has finally gotten back to his feet...Roode looks to the corner they're beside and an "A-HA" moment ensues. With that bulb above his head shining brightly he secures his hook of Keith's head then runs up onto the second rope and throws his free arm out into the air as he prepares to deliver a tornado style Glorious DDT! Roode's mouth opens wide as he shouts

GLORI-

OH MY GOD!!!!

Robert Roode's arrogant shout turns to a terrified cry as Keith Lee grabs a hold of him at the last second, scooping him out of the air as he tried to bring him down with a DDT and turns it right around on The Intercontinental Champion driving him into the man with The Firemans Carry JACKHAMMER!

1!

2!

3!

[Mauro Ranallo]
He was able to pull off what could be seen as a miraculous, maybe GLORIOUS defeat to the Glorious himself, in our Intercontinental Champion, Robert Roode.

[Corey Graves]
That was not glorious, he simply took advantage of the situation and albeit impressive, there was no fairness involved.

[Renee Young]
No.. no, Corey.. Daniel Bryan appeared as Keith said one of the Enterprise would and then took care of business, and if you ask me.. He earned his shot at the title here tonight.

Keith sitting up with fire in his eyes still, and grinding his teeth. He wipes his brow and Roode rolls out to the apron with his body hanging off halfway, feeling as if he just got hit by a mack truck.  

Both men are feeling the effects but the adrenaline is still running high with Keith Lee who slowly regains his composure and gets up to his feet and the referee goes to raise his arm, he does so proudly. Taking the same arm, clutching his ribs for a few then raises it up above his head and points his thumb towards himself. Keith looks around to see Daniel Bryan coming to his senses and then drops out of the ring himself and then Daniel lays his head back down trying to catch his breath not able to react. Lee looks around and the fans are in a frenzy. He leans down to retrieve the championship that is a few feet away from Bryan, and grabs the strap, lazily throwing it up to the air to be met with an uproar of acceptance from everyone in the arena.

The last thing we see before we go to commercial break is Keith Lee. Limitless as ever and on a hot streak, sending the message as clear as the win against Robert Roode by laying down the title carefully on Daniel’s chest and then putting both of his arms out, closing his eyes with supreme confidence and a smirk to close out the scene.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 9:35 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Ff90uCeXWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 DgqPIc7

Ten minutes into the match

[Corey Graves
Asuka has seemed a little rusty this match

[Renee Young]
Not too surprising I suppose since it is her first match back in months

Asuka is currently being Irish whipped to the ropes by Bayley. As Asuka inbounds she's caught on the jaw by a big elbow to the jaw that lays her out on the mat. Not stopping there Bayley ascends to the top rope much to the approval of the crowd. Bayley steadies herself before leaping off the top rope and driving her elbow into the heart of Asuka. Quickly the Dr. of Hug-a-nomics goes for the cover!

1!

2!

Asuka gets her should up before 3! Bayley looks surprised as she gets up but remains focused. She stalks Asuka who doesn't look very aware of what's going on as she struggles to get to her feet.
Her back is to Bayley but she's turned around! And at this moment if when she strikes! Green Mist flies out of Asuka's mouth into the eyes of Bayley much to the shock of everyone!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What was that? Is that mist?

The ref has already called for the bell but that won't be enough to stop Asuka. While Bayley is crying out in shock and agony she's leveled with a kick to the thigh that drops her to one knee. The crowd boo Asuka, whose mouth is dripping with that green mist giving her a very haunting look. Asuka follows up her assault with a precise kick to the head that puts Bayley out

[Renee Young]
Why is Asuka doing this?

[Mauro Ranallo]
While I don't condone this I can't say this is out of character for her. Not in the last year anyway

[Corey Graves]
You heard her earlier. She isn't just gonna be a victim anymore. This Asuka might be even more intense then the last we saw of her

The ref goes to pull Asuka away be she retches her arm out of his grasp. Looking down at Bayley the gears in the Empresses head begins to turn. Licking her lips quickly, painting the underside of her tongue green in the process, Asuka slithers out of the ring. She reaches and gropes under the ring before finding what she's looking for. Asuka reappears with a steel chair much to the distraught of the crowd and Bayley sympathizers. Asuka reenters the ring and while the ref does go to stop her Asuka simply kicks him between the legs and sends him down easy. Her eyes are on her prey right now and Bayley is defenseless. The Empress rolls Bayley in her back and raises the chair high into the air!...But the chair never comes down. Asuka looks like maybe she's having a change of heart. Maybe realizing this is going too far. The match is over after all and she already laid her out. Right when you're thinking maybe Asuka is showing some compassion she proves you wrong. Asuka instead takes the chair and unfolds it slightly, wrapping it around the neck of Bayley. Everyone can see where this is going, but before they can process their dread Asuka is leaping into the air and coming down on one side of the chair, snapping it against the throat of Bayley. But it's not just one jump, Asuka is jumping repeatedly on that chair

[Renee Young]
Is she's trying to kill her? Asuka stop it!

But the pleads of Renee nor the ones in the crowd stop Asuka until she's jumped on that chair about ten times. By now Bayley has coughed up some blood and Asuka's chest heaves up and down, exhausted from her heinous actions. The crowd are heavily booing Asuka who pays little attention to it. The Empress looks down at Bayley with cold eyes as medical staff runs down to the ring to her aid. Asuka looks around and doesn't grin or smirk. Just nothing. Nothing but a cold calculating look towards the camera

[Mauro Ranallo]
That was a hard thing to watch and all our wishes and prayers will go to Bayley

[Corey Graves]
We've witnessed another side of Asuka tonight

Asuka's cold stare is what brings XWL to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 2:53 pm

After a shocking, brutal display from Asuka, we're taken backstage to Ruby Riott pacing in her locker room, headphones on her head as she lightly bobs her head back and forth, beginning the process of warming up for her main event match against Alexa Bliss. However, as she starts to warm up, she's interrupted by Charly Caruso, who taps her on the shoulder, breaking her concentration. Ruby yanks the headphones down around the back of her neck, growing agitated as she glares a hole through Charly.

[Ruby Riott]
Look, what the hell do you want? I'm kind of busy here, Chuck.

[Charly Caruso]
Ruby Riott, you are moments away from your North American Championship match against Alexa Bliss, and I--

[Ruby Riott]
Yeah...I know that. Anything else you want to tell me Chuck? Like maybe that the sun rose this morning? Or that water's wet?

[Charly Caruso]
I, ah...I wanted to get your thoughts on the match.

[Ruby Riott]
My thoughts? My thoughts are I'm going to beat Alexa Bliss within an inch of her miserable, spoiled, rotten life and then when I'm bored of beating her to a pulp, I'll pin her and become the new North American Champion. And if you don't want the same treatment as her? You'll get the hell out of my locker room
before you get hurt.

Ruby begins to brush past Charly, shoulder checking her as she goes into her bag, pulling out some light workout equipment.

[Charly Caruso]
Well, I do have to ask...we've seen Alexa Bliss overcome numerous odds this past year. What's next for Ruby Riott if somehow...at less than 100%...Alexa Bliss defeats you tonight?

Those words stop Ruby dead in her tracks. Her eyes widening as she turns around, pressing her forearm against Charly's throat, forcibly pinning her to the wall before yanking the microphone out of her hand, holding it to her lips.

[Ruby Riott]
That? That...that...just...that's not going to happen. It's my destiny to win the North American Championship. And with destiny on my side? Who the hell is going to stop me? Because it sure as hell won't be Alexa Bliss. You know what the stipulation is tonight, Chuck? It's Extreme Rules. That means no disqualifications. That means no countouts. That means I can do whatever the hell I want to Alexa Bliss with no limitation. I'm sure you saw what I did to Nia Jax at CyberSlam. If I have my way? This time, I'll finish the fucking job and I'll burn Little Miss Bliss alive. Now then...get the hell out.

Ruby finally pulls away and lets Charly free, the interviewer clutching her throat and coughing for air as it's clear a disturbing side of Ruby Riott has been unleashed once again, and this time Alexa Bliss is in her crosshairs. Charly quickly leaves through the locker room door as Ruby puts the headphones back on her head, forcibly booting the door shut before locking it as we cut to a quick commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 4:27 pm

Triple Threat Match
XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 ED0sHJi XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 8WDFNIWXWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 IRgQgod

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 4:30 pm

With tonight's Main-Event upon us, the crowd are brought to their feet as a loud "pop!" echoes within the arena when none other than the upcoming defending North American's theme sounds throughout the building.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Tumblr_pyprx7rf5W1rkcev7o4_500

As the beat "drops" so does a display of pyrotechnics as they blast over the stage. Typically the challenger's entrance would be first but tonight it's Alexa Bliss who opts to step out onto the stage, clearly not one for waiting...after all, things haven't gone her way for the past year for a number of reasons...and even her moments of "bliss" have had their own twists to distort that state of enjoyment so who knows...maybe if she waited until her challenger came out here Ruby Riott could have tried to ambush her as she entered the ring. But she's not interested in falling into the victim category anymore. As she said in her interview earlier tonight the days of her being some damsel in distress are over. She's The North American Champion and THAT is her focus.  

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 IqmEPhk

The camera switches to the top of the ramp as Bliss steps out, her title around her waist, as a red and brown gear acts as her battle gear for tonight's Extreme Rules match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen do not touch that remote because after a tremendous night we have ONE more match that your eyes are going to want to see.

[Renee Young]
Absolutely, The North American Championship is going to be defended in an Extreme Rules Match between two rivals that have a story spanning all the way back to last year when their rivalry first began.

[Corey Graves]
Alexa Bliss became a victim over a year ago thanks to the actions of her #1 Contender...and that victim-hood has stuck with her ever since.

[Mauro Ranallo]
She used to be far more wicked, far more furious...but in the last 365 days she has admitted she's felt like the person constantly having to overcome one chapter after the next and tonight writes her final chapter of being a "victim."

Alexa raises both backs of her hands up to the camera, clenching them into fists after a few seconds before her eyes lower to the title that's proudly on display around her waist. She's been in this position before, her first defense during her first reign as North American Champion did not go well...about as disastrous as it possibly could have gone. But tonight she says this is different, this is where she proves why the fans voted her the 2019 Female Superstar Of The Year. As she heads down the ramp you see her focus lies solely on the ring before her, no slapping hands of fans tonight...because tonight is serious business, and she's not allowing herself to lose sight of that.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 DfY0tQe

[Renee Young]
One thing I will say is that while I do not wish to see the return of the old Alexa Bliss...considering I think she's grown tremendously in the past year. I do see her sentiment with the fact that she has been forced into this role that she really doesn't naturally fit into. She isn't this underdog that's clawing her way up every step of the way. Maybe when she was first getting into things she was in a sense...but she's very capable in that ring now and her resume this year speaks for itself. She isn't some victim, she's The Wicked Goddess of XWL in her words...and her fury when she unleashes it is matched by no other woman in that squared circle.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You look at her Last Team Standing Match at Final Stand, her performance in this year's Elimination Chamber, a night where she competed twice. You look to her cunning showcase in Falls Count Anywhere when she at last became a Champion in XWL. Her refusal to fall in 3 Stages Of Hell. The fact that she defeated Tessa Blanchard in a 2 out of 3 falls match while her best friend at the time Kairi Sane couldn't. Her UNBELIEVABLE display in Hell in a Cell where she ended the rivalry of 2019 and performed in the match of 2019. Alexa Bliss no longer fits the role of a victim because a victim suffers their fate while Alexa? Refuses to accept it. She may have had her best friend betray her 3 weeks ago but rather than accept the fact that yet again she found herself in this predicament? She simply said does it hurt, yes...will it be the end of me? Absolutely not!

[Corey Graves]
That's all well and good and everything and yes even I will admit she's evolved into quite the competitor in that ring in the last year...but let's not ignore who she is in that ring with tonight. This challenger to her title just a year ago reduced her to a sniveling wreck as she exposed a deep dark secret about Alexa Bliss' youth. She in Alexa's words, nearly made her just call it quits on this business right then and there. Ruby Riott may be despicable, she may cross the line that one does not cross, but when it comes to Alexa Bliss? She is in her head unlike any other woman has ever been. She's so in her head, that Alexa refuses to say her name. Every rival Alexa has had, EVEN KAIRI the woman who just backstabbed her...she says her name. But Ruby? She calls her she who shall not be named. And THAT to me says that Ruby when this match is over with? WILL be named The NEW North American Champion.

Alexa makes her way around the ring, climbing up onto the apron where she removes her title from around her waist and steps through the ropes hoisting the belt up behind her as she stands in the middle of the ring striking her signature championship pose.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 FibjhSW

Her eyes that once were gazing at her North American Championship soon pierce forward into the direction of the camera, as if they were looking at someone specific. That person obviously being her challenger that has made it her life's mission or so it seems to ruin Alexa's. Her eyes say that this title is hers, and that will not change by the end of tonight's Main-Event.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 DdUh5vU

Soon her title lowers over her shoulder, and she takes a few steps back, utilizing the ropes as a makeshift seat as she awaits the woman who looks to take everything she holds dear.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 SOqoad7

As the defending North American Champion sits on the bottom rope on the side of the ring opposite of the entrance ramp and wraps her right hand around the middle rope while keeping her left hand on her Championship that's draped proudly over her shoulder, awaiting the arrival of her long time enemy and current challenger to her Championship in the woman that shall not be named, a small section of boos in an otherwise positive crowd catches her attention and causes her to shift her focus from the stage to the crowd.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 1yldhhC

Upon scanning it for a few moments, Alexa spots the culprit, her former Pirate Pal dressed in all black, a stark contrast to the bright colors she formally wore, at the top of the steps with her arms crossed over her chest.

[Renee Young]
Well despite Alexa clearly stating she didn't want anything to do with Kairi after her betrayal, The Pirate Princess is in attendance tonight...and it looks like she's here to spectate the upcoming North American Championship Match.

[Corey Graves]
While Alexa may be referring to herself as The "Wicked Goddess" of XWL, unlike Mandy Rose she does not hold the power that makes her wishes come true.

[Renee Young]
Mandy didn't exactly have that either, unless you count Mr. McMahon moving heaven and earth for her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
An interesting sighting for sure, Kairi betrayed Alexa Bliss at The Slammy Awards 2 weeks ago yet hasn't really explained why and we've been trying to get an answer ever since.

As Kairi looks on from the crowd, a brief staredown ensues between former best friends, both women looking at the other with their version of a stoic expression, Alexa done being a victim and not giving her former ally the satisfaction of breaking down while Kairi, well, we don't really know why Kairi turned her back on Bliss just yet but there surely has to be a reason, right? Or perhaps it was Alexa turning her back on Kairi? It's all a matter of perspective after all. So far, we've only heard Bliss' side of the story while Kairi hasn't spoken up about her decision to do what she did and perhaps, all is not as it seems. As Kairi's eyes remain locked on Alexa and vice versa, two people approach her while she's in the crowd, a cameraman and an interviewer.

We, as the audience watching at home, don't hear nor see this attempted interview but we see the female interviewer's mouth moving and the camera clearly recording it but when she moves the microphone towards Kairi to get answer, The Pirate Princess doesn't acknowledge her presence, causing the woman to return the microphone towards herself and ask another question. This one isn't as thought out and descriptive as the first, the microphone going back towards Kairi after a handful of seconds, causing her to slowly turn her head towards the woman, a soul shattering glare etched on her face. The interviewer takes this as her answer and opts to end the impromptu interview before the second elapses, escaping the scene in a hurry while doing her best to maintain her poise and elegance, the cameraman following shortly after. Kairi's gaze returns to Alexa, or perhaps her North American Championship? But before we get any further of an interaction between the two "pirate pals" Alexa turns away from Kairi sticking true to her promise earlier in the night that she's done allowing herself to fall into situations that turn her into this sad little victim. Instead she rises up from the ropes and refocuses back on the match ahead.

Alexa stands in the middle of the ring clutching the North American Championship in both hands, gazing into her reflection in the shining faceplate. Wondering if this could indeed be the last night she holds the championship in her hands. If Ruby Riott could rip away what she'd spent the majority of 2019 working so hard to gain. Alexa scowls into the faceplate of her title before draping it back over her shoulder.

As she waits, she lets out a sigh as Ruby Riott is clearly taking her time coming to the ring, a sign of mind games from the challenger in tonight's main event. As the seconds tick into minutes, the champion quickly grows agitated, pacing back and forth in the ring, speaking to herself as if coaching herself with a speech to hype herself up to defend her title and overcome the odds. While it's clear she's not at 100%, she'll need to perform at at least 150% in order to keep Ruby Riott at bay.

Alexa rolls her eyes as Ruby's music begins to play, muttering to herself as if to say "It's about time." Ruby walks on the stage, greeted immediately by boos and jeers as she motions to her waist, as if to tell Alexa that her championship was coming home with her tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Clearly, Ruby Riott is a master of mind games when it comes to ticking off Little Miss Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
How do you know it's mind games, Mauro? She might have just been doing some last minute preparations!

[Renee Young]
Or saying a prayer that Alexa Bliss doesn't kick her ass tonight.

As cocky and confident as ever, Ruby Riott strolls down the ramp, only to have a small girl shove a sign that reads "ALEXA BLISS ROCKS!" in her face. Chuckling, Ruby smirks at the small girl before suddenly yanking the sign out of her hand, ripping it into multiple pieces before tossing them down, stomping on the remnants of the sign.

[Renee Young]
Oh come on! That's uncalled for! Ruby Riott is such a...ugh...

[Corey Graves]
She's a what, Renee? A professional? A warrior? A future champion?

[Renee Young]
She's a bully, and a heartless bitch! Terrorizing a little girl because of her favorite superstar just isn't right!

[Corey Graves]
Renee, you're supposed to be an impartial, unbiased journalist!

[Renee Young]
That never stopped you with your endless Mandy Rose asskissing, and it's not going to stop me from saying I hope Ruby Riott gets her ass kicked Alexa Bliss in front of the whole damn world. She's deserved to have a piece of humble pie shoved down her throat since the day she first walked through the doors of this company.

The small Alexa fan is sent into a sobbing fit at the treatment of her sign, being consoled by her very pissed off parents as Ruby just walks on by, cackling to herself as she adjusts her jacket. Ruby steps up to the apron only to have Alexa Bliss standing right in front of the ropes, staring a hole through the woman who's been tormenting her for over a year. Ruby lifts her hand up, motioning at Alexa to step back and stay in her lane before the referee finally steps between them, forcing Alexa back enough so Ruby can enter the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
As much as you might hate to admit it, Renee...Ruby Riott has a clear, definitive advantage after thoroughly humiliating and then injuring Alexa last week during that "This Is Your Life" she presented. The champion definitely cannot be at 100% after last week.

[Corey Graves]
And that's why we'll be seeing Ruby Riott walk out with the championship tonight. It's easy math. Ruby Riott is at 100%, Alexa Bliss is not.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, before you go full Nostradamus on us, the last year has shown that you cannot count Alexa Bliss out. There's a reason she's the Female Superstar of the Year, and she was able to persevere through Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose making her life a living hell...not to mention Ruby Riott making her life a living hell both before and after her rivalry with Mandy.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah, there's a reason she's Female Superstar of the Year, and it's because she's a leech, leeching off others for her own benefit. You saw it with Nia Jax and you certainly saw it with Kairi Sane, and that's why neither of them want anything to do with her anymore.

[Renee Young]
You do remember that Ruby Riott was the one who turned Nia against Alexa right? Leeching off Alexa's best friend in order to defeat her, and then in the end at Final Stand despite doing everything in her power to use everything for her own benefit it all blew up in her face? Alexa was The Last Woman Standing then, and tonight will be no different.

Ruby finally slides underneath the bottom rope after the referee has placed himself between her and Alexa. However, Ruby and Alexa both manage to shove the referee aside simultaneously, going nose to nose and engaging in some trash talk.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Volatile, combustible elements are at play here...the question is, will Ruby Riott prove to channel Tim Burton and be Alexa Bliss's Nightmare Before Christmas?

[Corey Graves]
We're going to find that out right now.

Main Event
North American Championship
Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 QUPSQVVXWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Lv73Tw3

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

[Mauro Ranallo]
HASHTAG, AND STILL NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION!

[Renee Young]
You come for the crown of The Wicked Goddess, you better not miss or she will stomp you and your hopes of destroying her right into the ground like she just did moments ago.

[Corey Graves]
A rare mistake by Ruby Ri-

[Renee Young]
No, no...don't you dare try to write this off as if Ruby is this mastermind that made one wrong move and it tipped the sales. Ruby Riott is a master AT making mistakes. Her first mistake? Thinking she could destroy Alexa last year, and every action of hers has been a mistake ever since as evidenced by the fact that she STILL didn't beat her despite EVERYTHING she's done to try to do that. She literally ambushed her last week knowing she wouldn't be a hundred percent going into this match, a match SHE decided to announce would take place tonight instead of at Breakthrough. Ruby lost, flat out tonight. Her arrogance, her belief that she's the clock that will strike midnight to end Alexa's "fairy-tale" existence. THAT is why she lost, because as good at being bad as she may be, Alexa is far better at being GOOD.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Naturally you're very invested in this Renee considering last year you weren't at this booth you were backstage as an interviewer, and that fateful night that Ruby forced herself into Alexa's world...you were there front and center to witness all of it. Even after the cameras cut away, you saw exactly what she did.

[Renee Young]
I have been trying to forget what I saw ever since that night, much like I'm sure Alexa has been trying to forget it happened. You were spared the sight of seeing a woman force another's fingers down their throat until they...and I- I just refuse to allow anyone to give Ruby credit when it is far from due. Did she bring a great fight to Alexa tonight? Absolutely, look at Alexa she's still lying on the mat on top of her, beyond exhausted and feeling the effects of all that Ruby put her through. But her performance is overshadowed by the character she leads. Not a single person is sad that she lost tonight, in fact look at the faces behind us in this crowd. They are elated, they are screaming at the top of their lungs because we've all been on this journey with Alexa from the moment the purge took place. And to see how far she's come since, to see her overcoming everything she has? To see her stomp the woman responsible for her being thrown into the class of a "victim" ever since? That is a feel good moment, knowing that Ruby Riott FAILED tonight despite having everything in her favor, in her own words? THAT will make all of us sleep well tonight.

The referee left the two beaten and battered women for a moment to collect The North American Championship from the time keeper. The title that found itself in the middle of a highly personal and storied rivalry tonight. But at the end of it all, Little Miss Bliss is still very much Little Miss Champion. As he returns to the heap of exhausted competitors, Alexa looks up and through her worn out state she manages to smile when she sees The North American Championship presented back to her. The official extends his hand to her and assists her up to her feet, as she takes her title back into her possession and raises it up to a large applause from the fans that just saw her again go to hell and back for her coveted prize.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 J24rFjF

As Alexa stands over her fallen challenger that shall not be named, holding the championship she successfully defended against the woman that started it all, from losing her confidence to becoming best friends with Kairi to the events that transpired at the Slammy Awards Edition of Anarchy, it all started with her and now that she has once again defeated the woman that made her so weak, a new Alexa Bliss has risen from the ashes, an Alexa Bliss that won't be a victim anymore. Bliss lifts the North American Championship high into the air as cheers and adulation fill the ring for Alexa's successful defense but there's still a third person of interest in the arena. Bliss looks over her shoulder and slowly turns to address The Pirate Princess in the room, continuing to raise the North American Championship above her head as if to show Kairi that instead of breaking her, she only made her stronger. When the camera focuses on Kairi, she's... clapping? While her facial expression doesn't show it, her claps aren't half-assed nor overdramatic, they're surprisingly genuine. When they reach their end, Kairi begins to turn around and leave the area, a subtle smirk appearing on her face before she turns her back to the ring and makes her way up the handful of steps left between her and her great escape.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well we still may not know what is going through the mind of Alexa's ex-best friend Kairi Sane...but given her appearance for tonight's contest...I'd say Alexa may not have seen the last of her.

[Renee Young]
She just had a very good first hand experience of what Ruby Riott went through after making an enemy of Alexa...for Kairi's sake? I'd suggest she just go her own direction and leave Bliss alone.

[Corey Graves]
Somehow I doubt she'll have any interest in your advice, Renee. Going back to Japan seems to have changed Kairi, and obviously for the better.

Alexa walks past Ruby, not even paying her a single bit of attention after "Bliss-Missing" her. She limps over to the ropes then makes her way out of the ring, heading up the ramp to continue her celebration leaving The Equal Opportunity Agitator to come to terms with the fact that despite viewing victory tonight as a "sure thing" that nothing and no one would stop her from fulfilling her "destiny" to rip the last thing away from Alexa that she holds dear...she utterly failed. She's left in the center of the ring, in front of everyone, sitting up with her head in both hands. The cheers of delight from the fans over her defeat, the pain she endured throughout this match only to lose...the calculated schemes she plotted up to leave Alexa's emotional state in disarray. EVERYTHING in her mind pointed to victory, victory at ease no less. But that isn't what happened, instead she's once again been bested by Alexa Bliss...and you can tell she's asking herself in this moment "How did I get so close, yet so far?" We cut away from the pity party in the ring, to the VICTORY party at the top of the ramp where Alexa's North American Champion rests behind her head as she strikes her signature pose, reveling in Ruby's defeat as much as the fans.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 BohMIAO

[Mauro Ranallo]
With a successful title defense tonight, one has to wonder...what might be next for The North American Champion?

[Renee Young]
There's no shortage of potential challengers in that locker room, especially now heading into The New Year everyone is going to want to ring 2020 in with the prospect of becoming a Champion.

[Corey Graves]
I mean does it really matter? Everyone is just a placeholder until God's Greatest Creation makes her return, reclaims what is hers, and makes MYSTORY again when she becomes The RECORD MAKING THREE TIME NORTH AMERICAN CHA-

[Renee Young]
No, just no.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well no matter what might be next for The Wicked Goddess...she seems poised and ready to take it on. She's no longer the victim her story, and the final chapter of that tale was written tonight as she bested the woman who inspired the first chapter.

The North American Champion takes a couple steps further up the stage before taking her title into her hand and raising it into the air to another hefty around of applause from the fans. But seeing Ruby's sulking state, she decides turnabout is fairplay. Ruby's spent her time enjoying seeing Alexa cry...almost obsessed with making it happen...that Alexa starts to mockingly gesture toward her fallen rival.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 EnwjrN8

She wipes away an imaginary tear, pouting for a moment...feeling empowered by her victory that finally it is no longer she that is consumed by her emotions but the habitual line-stepper that has crossed her last line with her. Following that moment, Bliss returns to her face as she smiles with her North American Championship held high...ready for whatever or whoever may try to come for her next.

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 LohF5AZ

With the joy returning to her face, the gleam in her eye once again shining bright, and the permanently written "victim" brand that once existed on her forehead removed, the camera begins to fade out signaling the end of tonight's broadcast. This is a NEW Alexa Bliss, rising up from the ashes to stand tall despite her short stature. She is The Last Woman Standing, and this...is her Moment Of Bliss.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/9/2019 - 12/23/2019
Page 1 of 1