Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019

Go down 
+3
Qverset
Zack
Tango
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Moda Center
Portland, Oregon

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Q3WkOez XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 8WDFNIW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Ff90uCe XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 RVJlKx5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 BmSTQtH XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 WplmRKA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 78zbbHx XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 PlkTAuP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 1ZBfXD3 XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 DyrwemK

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 RqIRmq2 XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 BeN1Sbr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 HDbgn25 XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 TG1I3tl

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Ny50Ipd XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 ED0sHJi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 XdioHlx XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 XNPUssd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 PgzjHCN XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 A3AEVHC

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 IlgnqHx XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 3qCxnHv

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 QjlJzDR XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 FTmmWUA

Main Event

6 Man Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Ac8SeRjXWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 IRgQgodXWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 YrL6QTt
XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 2MyLBBxXWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 BdxqIH0XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 RFZ7ZV9

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 5:14 pm

KingReaper606 has reserved the opener please hold all posts until after the opener has posted. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 7:33 pm

XWL Anarchy is live as staff and XWL officials are in the middle of decorating the ring for what appears to be a party. Knowing what's about to occur, the fans boo as white and pink streamers decorate the ropes, pink glittery party hats are adorned over each of the four ringposts, and a red carpet is rolled down the ramp, leading to the ring, which is covered with a black canvas. A table is set up in the middle, various objects clearly laying on top of it even as a black sheet covers what they are.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to yet another explosive edition of XWL Anarchy! Mauro Ranallo alongside Renee Young and Corey Graves as we're apparently kicking things off with...well, a party!

[Corey Graves]
What gave you that idea, Mauro? But it's not just ANY party...it's a party that's being thrown for our North American Champion...and to top it off, it's being hosted by her #1 Contender, Ruby Riott!

[Renee Young]
That's what I'm afraid of. You never know what can happen when Ruby Riott is in an XWL ring...and after Kairi Sane ruthlessly betrayed her supposed "best friend" I doubt the champ is in any mood to party at all.

[Corey Graves]
Oh come on, Renee! Clearly, Ruby is going to throw this party and help cheer up the champion! After all...it's obvious that considering how the last two friends ended up betraying Alexa...Little Miss Bliss could clearly use a real friend. But of course, that's not all! Our main event is without a doubt one of the most action-packed matches we've had in some time, as The Enterprise battles Keith Lee and the Trash City Stupid Idiots in a six-man tag!

[Mauro Ranallo]
We've also got some familiar faces returning to in-ring action this week, and...uh...what on earth is all this in the ring?

[Corey Graves]
Have you not ever been to a party, Mauro? Actually don't answer that, you clearly haven't. These are party favors, genius! Why am I the only one who ever knows what's going on around here!?

[Renee Young]
Oh, good grief...

Another large object is covered by yet another black sheet, set atop what appears to be a stand or easel of some kind. A smaller table than the table being covered up is set up in the corner of the ring, adorned with various snacks and pitchers and bowls of unspecified brand drinks because Ric Flair clearly doesn't want to get sued again. As ringside attendants finish decorating the ring, a cheesy, deep voice is heard over the PA system.

[Deep Voice]
Ladies and gentlemen...presenting your party host...the next XWL North American Champion...Ruby Riott!

The crowd grows much, much saltier as Ruby Riott steps out onto the stage, clearly over-exaggerating how excited she is for this "celebration" of Alexa Bliss as she puts her hands to her chest at the sight of her party set-up being exactly how she envisioned. Ruby starts to walk down the ramp, but suddenly stops, waving her finger before fishing another pink glittery party hat out of her jacket, placing it atop her head.

[Corey Graves]
Wow, what a shindig that's being thrown by Ruby Riott tonight!

[Renee Young]
I'm gonna throw up.

[Corey Graves]
What do you mean!? You like pink...and you like glitter...and you like parties! You should be thrilled that you got invited to Ruby's party...you did get invited, didn't you?

[Renee Young]
We're all mandated to be here by our bosses, Graves.

[Corey Graves]
...So you didn't get an invite, huh? That's why you're so down in the dumps! It's okay, Renee...no one invites Mauro to anything, either.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Your soon to be ex-wife actually invited me to your alimony hearing.

[Corey Graves]
...Shut up, Mauro.

[Renee Young]
Does she get half of the Mandy Rose shrine in the divorce?

[Corey Graves]
You shut up, too!

Ruby stands in the middle of the ring, grinning ear-to-ear as she grabs a microphone, the party host beginning to address the XWL Universe.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 0AeUi9R

[Ruby Riott]
Man, do I know how to throw a party, or do I know how to throw a party!? Look at this! We got balloons, we got streamers, we got party hats...we have an incredibly talented, soon to be gold-wearing party host! All that's missing is...well, the guest of honor, but we'll get to that in a little bit. But before we do...I might as well spill the beans on why I'm throwing this party. See, I know Alexa probably needs to be cheered up after her apparently former favorite pirate clonked her on the head with her own Slammy last week...so why not throw a party in her honor? So Alexa Bliss...this...

[Ruby Riott]
THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

More balloons and even confetti begins to fall from the ceiling as Ruby grabs a noisemaker out of her other jacket pocket, loudly blowing it into the microphone.

[Ruby Riott]
Now, let's begin with Alexa's early life, shall we? If you could all direct your attention to the stage!

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 010_BLISSPERSONAL_037--1d82c3fd41a4f5a6e7eddd6a62d63586

[Ruby Riott]
Most of you already know all the details so I have an index card with all the important things. Let's see...born to Bob and Andrea Kaufman. Birthday is August 9th, 1991. Had an eating disorder and nearly starved herself to death. Blah, blah, blah. I know you want to get to all the interesting things about our guest of honor, so let's start in Akron, Ohio.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 F1a08-1511810089-800

[Ruby Riott]
This is Alexa Bliss's sophomore year in college at Akron University, where she became the captain of the school's cheerleading team! In fact...I have someone who can talk a lot more about that. See, I spared no expense for this little shindig of mine. So please welcome...Alexa Bliss's college cheerleading coach, Coach Vaughn!

A rather thin individual in an Akron University tracksuit slowly jogs down to the ring, waving to the crowd who continues to boo, chanting "A-LE-XA!" as the college coach enters the ring, nearly stumbling through the ropes.

[Ruby Riott]
How you doing, Coach? So, everyone wants the scoop: What was Alexa like as a Division I athlete? Well...I guess waving your pom-poms isn't really much of a sport, but I digress. What was she like in college?

[Coach Vaughn]
Well, to tell you the truth, Alexa worked very hard. But she did have a major attitude problem! I remember during her junior year, she had some of the other cheerleaders hang one of our new freshman members...ah...underwear, on a pole outside of the Akron University dining hall. I tried to make Alexa apologize, but instead, she threatened to quit the team if I didn't cut the freshman from the team. And well, Alexa was our best cheerleader...so that's just what I had to do.

[Ruby Riott]
Man, what a bitch, huh? So would you say Alexa was kind of a diva? A "my way or the highway" type?

[Coach Vaughn]
Ah, well, I can't really go that far...but it was very clear that she really lacked the maturity or the ability to make very many friends. As seen last week when her friend, Miss Sane, decided to attack her. But uh...I really need to go catch my flight, uh, our team has nationals next week and we have to be ready.

[Ruby Riott]
Well, I do certainly appreciate you dropping by, Coach! One more round of applause for Coach Vaughn!

The crowd responds with a standing boo for the cheerleading coach who quickly exits the ring and leaves through the audience.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 W5odGAO

[Ruby Riott]
Now...let's backtrack a little bit, back to Alexa's childhood. See, ever since Alexa was a little girl...she's always loved a truly magical place...Disney World!

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 RHJY0Rp

[Ruby Riott]
Oh, whoops! That's actually a picture Alexa took at Disney World during our break, but she's so tiny that it's hard to tell modern Alexa from child Alexa. Uh...next slide!

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 JWHwpTp

[Ruby Riott]
Ah, Disney World! The most magical place on Earth for parents to buy their rotten kids a bunch of crap that'll start collecting dust when they outgrow it. Speaking of crap that's been collecting dust, I want to show you something.

Ruby Riott grabs the tablecloth covering the table, pulling it back to reveal a bunch of weathered Disney memorabilia, including a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal with an eye missing. Ruby picks up the stuffed animal, her free hand motioning to a staff member outside the ring.

[Ruby Riott]
This...this was Alexa Bliss's safety net as a child. When she was a little girl, Alexa used to hug and squeeze this Mickey Mouse toy, right next to her nightlight because poor little Alexa was so afraid of the dark, she'd end up wetting herself. Isn't that just awful? No child should ever have to be afraid of anything, after all. Well...poor little Alexa still fears me, and the fact that I will be taking her North American Championship at Breakthrough. Because when I get my hands on her, her title reign...all her hopes and dreams, her entire career...will go up in flames.

The staff member beckoned earlier pushes a metal garbage can into the ring along with a book of matches. Ruby grins as one-by-one, she takes Alexa's childhood toys and tosses them into the trashcan. Holding the Mickey Mouse toy up, she spits onto it before tossing it in. Glaring down at the trashcan, Ruby lights a match, dropping it into the trashcan and setting all of Alexa's childhood possessions alight!

[Ruby Riott]
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...how tragic. Now that we've taken a walk down Alexa's childhood, let's keep venturing further down memory lane...to Christmas last year. Roll the footage!

Quote :
[Alexa Bliss]
Oh! I almost forgot.

Alexa quickly makes her way to Kairi, placing the wheel down on the table next to the bow and lifting her still covered tray, extending it towards The Pirate Princess.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry, how rude of me...I got you something too. It's not as great as this hat, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Kairi pulls off the cover with relative ease as the expression on her face says it all: It is, in fact, the thought that counts. On the plate sits a tray of cookies in the shape of pirate wheels that together form a much larger pirate wheel with an alternating pattern of red and green frosting in the spirit of Christmas. Kairi's hand slowly reaches for a cookie, hesitant to disrupt the perfection of the pirate wheel but if anybody would have to do it, it'd have to be her. She pulls a customized cookie from the tray and goes to take a bite, but before she could, it's snatched away from her, causing both women to shift their attention to the culprit.

The camera pans to the left to reveal none other than Ruby Riott, the cause of torment for both Kairi Sane and Alexa Bliss over the past number of weeks. Ruby is seen with a black Santa hat on her head, the words "Merry Kiss-My-Ass" printed in large letters on the white brim. As the camera pans over her shoulder, you can see that she has placed a Christmas tree in the locker room has been spray-painted completely black. The "Voice of Anarchy" has a smirk on her face as she takes the tray of cookies in her opposite hand, chuckling to herself as she looks towards an angry Kairi and Alexa.

[Ruby Riott]
Aw...you two are so cute, it almost makes me want to puke. Don't worry, Alexa, you don't have to join me...I'm sure you already did that enough today. But, hey, these cookies look good! I know you're just going to let them go to waste, so maybe they're better off with me...or you know...maybe I should help join in the festivities. After all...I know how to throw a great party! They're always...a riot.

Ruby smirks before biting into the cookie Kairi had selected. Her eyebrows raised up as she acknowledged that they did indeed taste pretty good. However, as she finished the cookie, she suddenly slammed the tray onto the floor, sending the cookies scattering at her feet! Alexa and Kairi look on with a mixture of anger and despair as Ruby begins to stomp on the pirate-themed Christmas cookies, laughing at the chaos she's caused before kicking the tray across the room.

[Ruby Riott]
Aw...did I ruin your little Christmas party? Did big bad Wuby Wiott hurt your wittle feewings? Are you two going to cry? Here...let me make it better.

Ruby snickers before grabbing a jug of milk that Alexa had sat next to the tray of cookies. Looking up at Alexa's head, she quickly yanks the glitter-covered pirate hat off her head, taking the milk and beginning to pour it into the hat! Alexa's eyes bug out of her head as she and Kairi share a look of outrage before Ruby suddenly stuffs the hat back onto Alexa's head, causing the cold milk to drench her head. Alexa starts to shiver and sniffle as milk runs down her hair and face, this image causing Ruby to nearly double over with laughter, slapping her knee as she laps up the fact that she has broken Alexa yet again.

[Ruby Riott]
I think your cute little party has just been cancelled. Better luck next year...oh, and have a holly jolly "Blissmas!"

Having thoroughly ruined said "Blissmas" for Alexa and Kairi, Ruby cackles to herself as she shoulder checks both Kairi and Alexa on her way out of the locker room, leaving Kairi rushing to grab paper towels to help clean Alexa up as her make-up runs down her cheeks with a mixture of tears and milk ruining it. However, while Kairi is able to help Alexa dry off, the glittery pirate hat is completely ruined, as are Alexa's pirate cookies.

Cutting back to the live feed, Ruby Riott is doubled over with her arms wrapped around her stomach, full-on belly laughing at the sheer torment she caused Alexa and her then-friend Kairi Sane.

[Ruby Riott]
Hahahaha! Oh my god, that look on her face! That's just classic! That picture should be put in a frame! Oh...speaking of that, hey, you! Ring announcer! Bring that picture over here!

The ring announcer sighs as he gets up, grabbing a picture frame from near the timekeeper's table. The picture in the frame? Well...actually, two pictures side-by-side. The first is a picture of Kairi and Alexa hugging...the second is Kairi Sane striking Alexa Bliss with her own Female of the Year Slammy award.

[Ruby Riott]
What a great photo! I might have to go to Kairi Sane and try and get it signed! She'll probably sign it with something like, "To my former best friend Alexa Bliss, burn in hell. Love, Kairi Sane." And to remember the now-lost friendship of Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane, if you'll turn your attention to the snack table, I've made some cookies just like the ones Alexa made for Kairi last Christmas...except, well...

Placing the framed photo down, Ruby pulls a sheet of aluminum foil off a tray filled with...well, what used to be pirate wheels and heart cookies, each of them broken and crumbled.

[Ruby Riott]
Just like their friendship...and just like Alexa's heart...these cookies are irreparably broken. Such a shame. Oh well, down the hatch, right?

Ruby takes one of the broken pirate wheel cookies, quickly scarfing it down before swallowing it.

[Ruby Riott]
Now those are pretty tasty, just like the ones I stomped into oblivion last Christmas. But...sticking with the theme of things that happened last year...see, last year, Alexa Bliss was introduced to someone who is now one of her favorite musicians...and her name is Poppy. But, since this is a celebration of Alexa's life...I figured we'd go all out. So ladies and gentlemen...here to sing her hit new song "I Disagree"...Poppy!

The crowd actually cheers for the first time during this segment as the talented musician and her band step out onto the stage. The quirky yet creepy Youtube star-turned pop-metal singer smiles as she leans into the microphone she's holding.

[Poppy]
I'm Poppy. XWL Anarchy. Alexa Bliss. Alexa Bliss loves Poppy. Ruby Riott...Poppy loves Ruby Riott. Ruby Riott gives Poppy money. Poppy plays "I Disagree" for Ruby Riott. Watashi wa anata ni dōi shimasen.

[Poppy]
Watashi wa anata ni dōi shimasen
Watashi wa anata ni dōi shimasen
I disagree, everything you believe is a tragedy
I disagree with the way you keep preaching insanity
I disagree with all of the reasons you're mad at me
I disagree, everything in your life is a tragedy

As Poppy sings, a video plays behind her of Alexa and Kairi's tearful reunion last week. Alexa hugs her best friend. However, the tides quickly turns during the heavier portions of the song.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 KdTizto

[Poppy]
Down, let it all burn down
Burn it to the ground
We'll be safe and sound
When it all burns down
Let it all burn down
Burn it to the ground
We'll be safe and sound
When it all burns down

During these heavy portions, the video plays of Kairi's reaction to her being fired, Alexa's torment at the hands of Mr. McMahon and his lover Mandy Rose, all the way up to the brutal betrayal by her best friend, repeatedly showcasing Kairi laying Alexa out with her own Slammy award from a multitude of different camera angles.

[Poppy]
If only all of you could see the world I see
Then maybe everyone could live in harmony

As this portion of the song is played, the video also shows flashbacks of Ruby Riott's multiple assaults on Alexa Bliss, including Nia Jax's assaults on both Kairi and Alexa.

[Poppy]
Down, let it all burn down
Burn it to the ground
We'll be safe and sound
When it all burns down
Let it all burn down
Burn it to the ground
We'll be safe and sound
When it all burns down

As the song ends, the video focuses on the most heinous assault Ruby Riott made on Alexa Bliss, having rammed her fingers down Little Miss Bliss's throat and caused her to vomit, a still image of Ruby's fingers jammed down Alexa's throat remaining on the titantron.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 JIgSVqx

[Ruby Riott]
Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Poppy! And make sure to listen to her album "I Disagree" when it drops in January 2020! I know I'll be the first in line for an autographed copy! Now...I think it's about time that we brought out the guest of honor. Ladies and gentlemen...without further adieu, I present the soon to be former North American Champion...Alexa Bliss!

The mood in the arena shifts to disdain directed toward Ruby to an overwhelming show of delight as the theme belonging to the "guest of honor" and North American Champion Alexa Bliss. All focus turns to the stage as we await her arrival, knowing that she won't exactly be in a good mood due to Ruby's antics, nor due to the unexpected betrayal by her best friend Kairi Sane last week on The 2019 Slammy Awards. To have Ruby come back into her life, and then have the woman who helped her get through that unfortunate period the first time then seemingly turn her back on her...it's a very confusing time for Bliss and the fact she's even going to show her face right now is a bit of a shock in itself.

[Renee Young]
I can't say I expected Alexa to show up tonight, not after Ruby's best friend Sarah Logan suggested against it last week, and after what Kairi did to her later in last week's show...

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's very tragic that's for sure...just when Alexa thinks she's finally able to enjoy the fruits of her labor...her life just gets turned upside down all over again.

After moments pass and Bliss doesn't step out from behind the curtain, her theme finally stops and the titantron lights up as a camera crew has assembled outside her locker room door and Bliss is standing in a partially open doorway with slightly swelled eyes and anything but a smile on her face.

[Alexa Bliss]
Please, just go away...get that camera out of my face.

[Cameraman]
But Alexa, Ruby's waiting for you...

[Alexa Bliss]
Does it look like I want to be anywhere near her, or ANYONE right now? Please, just give me some space.

[Cameraman]
You're the guest of honor though...

[Alexa Bliss]
We both know the type of person she is, and nothing good will come from me going out there. So tell her to enjoy her "party" but I will not be apart of it...not so she can relish in my pain...no thank you.

With that, The North American Champion shuts the door, ending the dialogue between herself and one of our cameramen. He tries to knock on the door, even tries the handle...but ultimately she much like the door will not budge. The footage comes to an end as the focus shifts back to Ruby Riott in the ring.

[Ruby Riott]
Wow...Alexa, play "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to."

The longtime tormentor of the clearly distraught Alexa Bliss snickers at her own joke before continuing.

[Ruby Riott]
See, that's just like our Female Superstar of the Year! Never face your problems head-on, just keep running away and hiding until the big, bad monster comes to get you. But...speaking of monsters...I'm sure none of you actually cared about Alexa at that time, but the last time XWL had a "This Is Your Life"...funny enough, Alexa Bliss hosted her own version. Yes, it was about as unbearable as you'd expect, but I went back and watched it on the XWL Network, and something really stuck out to me.

[Ruby Riott]
I want you all to see the real North American Champion...and how she speaks to her own mother. The mother who brought her into this world, the mother who was there for Alexa through all her troubles and all her strife, the mother who brought her to her favorite place on Earth, Disney World. I think we have it queued up in the truck...play the footage.

Quote :
[Corey Graves]
It's Mrs Bliss!  Stand up and bow down Mauro!  That right there is the woman responsible for giving us all the gift of The Goddess!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm quite comfortable where I am right now thank you Corey.  But yes, Mrs Bliss looks like a pleasant lady.

*Mrs Bliss is all smiles as she waves to the XWL Universe while strolling to the ring wearing her daughter's Little Miss Bliss shirt.  The fans give her no reaction at all.  Bliss claps her mother onwards as she enters the ring and grabs a microphone.*

[Mrs Bliss]
Lexi, I just wanted to say-

*Alexa rudely interrupts her mother.*

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Qjg8VYI

[Alexa Bliss]
Mom, be quiet!  This is my moment.  Nobody wants to hear what you have to say!

*Mrs Bliss looks completely dejected and heartbroken as she's shut down by her daughter.  The XWL Universe gives Alexa arguably the largest amount of heat she's had to this point for her actions, and that's saying something.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Just stand there and smile ok?  You should be glad to be associated with me after the waste of a life you've had.

*Mrs Bliss now becomes infuriated with her daughter.  Alexa takes a step back from the wrath of her mother and tries to calm the situation.*

[Ruby Riott]
Wow...she might be the Female Superstar of the Year, but she definitely isn't the Daughter of the Year. Yikes. See, Alexa is like all of you: She's an entitled, spoiled brat who's used to getting everything she wants...and then starts throwing tantrums until she gets her way when she doesn't. And you wanna know why? It's clearly because of bad parenting skills. I mean...that woman just let her own daughter walk all over her on worldwide pay-per-view. She's just as soft and spineless as her daughter is. And much like Alexa's mother was a failure at parenting...at Breakthrough, Alexa Bliss will be a failure when all that Disney magic and pixie dust runs out, and I take that North American Championship from her.

The 2019 Female Superstar Of The Year's music hits again, but this time the very second it begins to play, a very "Blissed Off" Alexa Bliss tears through the curtain as if she's not even waiting for her "cue." The North American Championship is sloppily wrapped around her waist as if she threw it on just seconds ago before storming out here.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 HWHCzsH

While she at first clearly wanted no part of this "party" when Ruby decided to dig up some old footage displaying behavior Alexa today clearly isn't proud of...she's decided enough is enough. She may be in an emotional state due to her best friend clonking her in the back of the head with her Female Superstar Of The Year Slammy...but she will not stand back there and allow Ruby to continue to play these games, not when she's already played them last year.

[Alexa Bliss]
What in the hell is your problem? You get off on this kind of thing do you? Your own life so uninspiring that you have to dig up dirt on others to spark a buzz, to get people to pay attention to your sad...miserable existence?

The Wicked Goddess in full effect tonight as she is not holding back, not pulling a punch, she is furious and every bit of emotion within her is being taken out on a Woman she hates so much that she has refused to utter her name within the year they've unfortunately known each other.

[Alexa Bliss]
You think it's funny showing that footage? You think I'm honestly proud of that? Since you want to talk about my life, considering you apparently don't have one of your own...let's talk about my life. Let's talk about 2 years ago when I went out to that ring, and dismantled my own mother. I was in a dark place, I was insecure, I was feeling as if no one would ever give me the time of day, no one would see anything in me. So I decided I would show the world the WORST part of me and do something so outlandish, that they would have no choice but to SEE ME! See, I call you out because I tried to do the same thing. The only difference between us? Literally that night I was backstage balling my eyes out as I could not apologize enough for what I put my own mother through on National Television. XWL loved it, management wanted it to be this next great "story." But the pain I put my mom through was far too real to even think of doing it. I saw the pain in her eyes, felt the hurt in her tone as she told me it was okay...because I knew how much she had sacrificed so that I could have my life...I knew what she gave up to give me everything I've had. And I knew how much she was there for me when I was at my absolute lowest. That person you just showed, is why I see you for the disgusting person you are. Because I knew I had crossed a line, I knew I went way too far...and I stopped. But you? You just keep going, don't you?

As Alexa recalls that point in time, you see how much she never wanted to talk about it, because no one up until now ever had the nerve to bring it up...but now that everyone's been reminded of it she's saying everything she's no doubt wanted to say to the world ever since she put it out there.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm not proud of the person that was so weak, felt so insignificant that she made some big stunt to try and make a name for herself...but I am proud of the person who realized the road she was going down and turned right around before she went any further. I love my mother, and last year when you were trying to "expose" me to the world? Not only was, Kairi there for me...

Alexa pauses, as her voices cracks upon the mere attempt of saying Kairi's name. Her eyes shake, and her mouth hangs open for a second, trying to build the strength up within to continue.

[Alexa Bliss]
But so was my mom, she called me before and after each show to make sure I was okay. And when you were announced as my Number One Contender? She told me that as much as I may want to give up, as much as I may want nothing to do with you...as much as I may wish upon everything that is good...that you would just stay out of my life. That there are always going to be people, like you. People who take a sick satisfaction out of the mistakes, out of the experiences of others because you have nothing else to bring you joy. You, are pathetic...you, are insignificant, you...are a walking gimmick that has outlived your welcome. And honestly, at this point I don't even hate you anymore...I just feel sorry for you. Sorry that something made you into this person, and no one cared enough about you to save you from yourself before you lost your own identity. All you do is talk about me, talk about my life, talk about MY Championship...expose every detail of my life, my past, my story...my flaws...and you're right THIS IS MY LIFE! So why don't you try getting one of your own instead of being so obsessed over mine?!

[Ruby Riott]
Oh, so you're openly admitting that you're just doing all of this for the attention now? Well, I'm proud of you for being so open. But it appears that you've run out of friends in the process. Unfortunately for you, though, Alexa....I haven't.

Ruby simply smirks towards the stage as Alexa glares daggers through her. However, as Alexa focuses on Ruby, the crowd sees what's about to happen...the XWL Universe attempting to get Alexa's attention, but unfortunately, they're unable to in time as Sarah Logan stalks up behind Alexa before slamming the North American Champion in the back of the head with a steel chair!

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL!

[Corey Graves]
HAHAHA....this is brilliant!

[Renee Young]
This is disgusting! This entire character assassination of Alexa Bliss has been the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!

The crowd is absolutely irate as they expected Sarah Logan to be the voice of reason for this bitter, personal rivalry. Instead, it appears that Sarah Logan would never even begin to try to betray her best friend. The Viking brute yanks Alexa's head up by the hair, shouting into her face. The camera audibly picks up the dreadlocked warrior yelling "I TOLD YOU YOU WERE GONNA GET HURT!" before Sarah roughly yanks an unconscious Alexa to her feet before hauling her over her shoulder, carrying the lamb to the feet of the wolf for slaughter, and unfortunately for Alexa, that wolf's name is Ruby Riott, her #1 Contender.

[Ruby Riott]
Yeah, Alexa...THIS IS YOUR LIFE...and oh, what a wonderful life it's been.

However, as Ruby gloats, Alexa begins to try to use the ropes to get back to her feet, the champion showing the resilience that has made her one of XWL's most beloved Superstars over the last year. Unfortunately, the numbers game is too much for the champion. Ruby yanks the title off of Alexa's waist, tossing it aside before grabbing her most hated rival. Sarah Logan lets out a primal howl before Ruby Riott places Alexa onto the shoulders of her best friend, the powerful Viking sending Alexa crashing through the snacks table with a vicious Powerbomb, sending drinks and food all over the destroyed champion! The war paint-donning Superstar victoriously beats her chest in triumph as Ruby Riott laughs wickedly into the microphone.

[Ruby Riott]
And now that the guest of honor has arrived...Alexa, allow me to present you with your gift!

Grabbing the tarp covering the final covered object in the ring, Ruby yanks it down, unveiling a large painting of Ruby's most heinous action against her rival, with Ruby having jammed her fingers down Alexa's throat. Ruby shouts orders at Sarah, who lifts Alexa up to her knees, forcing her mouth open. Ruby smirks as she drops to a knee, pushing the North American Championship into her rival's face. "The worst is yet to come..." She mutters before suddenly shoving her fingers down Alexa's throat once again, right in front of the painting that has immortalized the last time Ruby pulled this off.

However, as Ruby digs her fingers down Alexa's throat, her eyes widen as none other than Kairi Sane comes dashing down to the ring, pirate wheel in hand. Ruby immediately bails from the ring as Kairi ducks under a clothesline from Sarah, bouncing off the opposite ropes before dropping Sarah Logan with an Interceptor, sending the Viking rolling out of the ring clutching her ribs. Once Ruby brought herself and her best friend to a safe distance up the ramp, she begins gesturing to Kairi that Alexa was "all hers" before grabbing the microphone Alexa brought out with her.

[Ruby Riott]
Hey, hey! If you want to beat Alexa up some more, then be my guest, Princess! But once the champ wakes up...let her know that I'm not waiting until Breakthrough. Because Alexa Bliss...I'm cashing in on my title shot next week!

[Renee Young]
She's doing WHAT!? Are you kidding me!?

[Corey Graves]
Talk about an ultimate opportunist. This entire night has been an absolute stroke of genius from Ruby Riott!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, there's surely no way that Alexa Bliss will be anywhere close to 100% in their title match next week. Hell, I'm not even sure a normal one-on-one match can even contain the sheer hate that these two women have for one another!
Back to top Go down
Qverset
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 7:44 pm

The crowd get off their feet at the sound of Burn it Down! The Architect makes his way through the curtain and walks quickly down the entrance ramp. he enters the ring and demands a microphone. Chants begin to get louder as the audience as “Burn it down” and “ROLLINS” is heard through the sold out arena. Seth nods his head agreeing with the audience before raising the microphone and speaking.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0JYPeUH9Xzy7hfsAxdNmwswu6rXJW_6quc6y1rdCCldjhVtc-mA&s

Everyone having a goodnight?..well I’m out here! so you should be "Rollins chuckles to himself" so most people think I'm not cool or most importantly irrelevant, that's the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard!

Before Seth can continue his rant, Chants of "Burn it Down immediately start back up" Rollins, seems to be liking what he is hearing He proceeds to let the chants go for a handful of moments before going back to his rant.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQweqr3SfwfdDtGzdissia8Ldj0zx3mKB_iymOJPycE8GbMTq4f

so I'll just get to the point. everyone says I'm not cool For a few moments now I've scratched my head trying to figure out what I did to deserve all this attention I'm  getting tonight, I need to tell everyone it is making me feel good! i appreciate your love for me here tonight ladies and gents. my entire career I've worked hard and fought tooth and nail to be where I stand now in this ring in front of all of you..

Seth gives the audience a smile as the crowd gets behind him. Seth let's the fans chant again for a handful of moment, as he  enjoys the positive reaction he's getting

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQx2o5Ozg2XYQORcDmEd1xWtrrKIUd3lg0FCqfK1dpmbJgRkVIb

"SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS!"  is here and most importantly he is here to slay, I've become the best wherever I go, now is no different. I'm here to slay beasts and slay everyone who steps to me. with that being said tonight i step in the ring with Luke Harper who I'm prepared to slay him tonight.

The crowd chants  "BURN IT DOWN! ;BURN IT DOWN! BURN IT DOWN!" as the Architect smiles once again soaking in the cheers.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRiU_XSh4XTc0GrfmQfUimeTdtgEsmh2amCkHxaG-wLndvrID0J

I came back into this company, not only to slay but to gain the respect of my fellow xwl superstars, and all of yours I have been called many things The King Slayer The Architect "SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS" , I've been disrespected, I've Been Respected.  I've been down so many roads, I've turned my back on people, people have turned their back on me. that's all in the past now, it's time to make for a long future now.

"Seth Rollins, smiles as the crowd chants "BURN IT DOWN!" ;BURN IT DOWN! BURN IT DOWN! Rollins then tosses the microphone aside awaiting his opponent.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 XdioHlx XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 XNPUssd

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 9:02 pm

[ltr]XWL Cameras are backstage as we see Sammy Guevara approach WALTER[/ltr]

Sammy Guevara 
Hey WALTER!! What’s up big guy! You’re looking good, I mean not Spanish God good, but I can tell that you’ve been eating your hamburger helper and using your shake weight buddy!! Maybe one day you could look like m- well nevermind, I don’t want to give you any false hope. Speaking of false hope I heard that you’ve had a couple Intercontinental Championship Opportunities! Congratulations bro!! 
Sammy pats WALTER hard on the back.

Sammy Guevara 
Being as big, strong, and durable as you are it’s a surprise that you couldn’t win any of those matches. If I were as strong as you, I would be World Champion by now! That being said, I’m going to be a World Champion one day regardless.. Luckily for me I don’t need to be big and strong to be “The Best Ever”. You know, maybe you could learn a thing or two from me. You know what, I’m feeling generous, and it’s the holiday seasons. I’m about to offer you the opportunity of a lifetime. How would you like to be my assistant? I mean alone clearly you’re as useful as an umbrella with holes in it, but with me by your side, well, at the very least people will know your name!! Right now you’re a nobody, just some big guy from the UK who spells his name in all caps. But with the clout that I have from this vlog, you could be famous!! All you would have to do is get Marko and me coffee from time to time, scare off the dangerous paparazzi, an- 

Before Sammy could finish what he was saying he was met with a boot from WALTER knocking him out. WALTER looks down is distaste and utters what we can only assume as an insult in German as he walks off to make his way to the ring for his match with Joey Janela. 
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 9:55 pm

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of boo's and disgust as the words "GLORIUS" fill the air. for this can only mean one thing here in the XWL Universe, and that is the arrival of the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Bobby Roode. The fans are obviously not to happy with the new champion after the way he won the belt just seven days ago, however this doesn't seem to bother him..... Or the three men surrounding him as he walks out onto the stage for that matter. The Intercontinental Champion Bobby Roode, The World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, Jon Moxley, and newest member, Chris Jericho all make up the newest, most dominant group in all of professional Wrestling. The Enterprise. And here they all are, all four men, together as one at the top of the stage. They all glace to one another, smiling, before they all put their right hand in forming the bar in unison. They break their formation as they immediately begin to make their way down the ramp towards the ring. Each man wearing their respective suits, except for Moxley who is wearing a faded leather jacket and jeans of course. they all ignore each of the fans they pass, until they finally make it to the ring. Roode makes his way up the steel steps and through the ropes first, followed by Daniel Bryan, then Moxley. Jericho however circles the ring before stopping at the time keepers area. He leans over the barricade before snatching a microphone off the table. He then climbs the steps and enters the ring before handing off one of the microphones to Daniel Bryan, and keeping the other.

Daniel Bryan
I told you so.

Four words leave Bryan's mouth before he lowers the microphone down and is bombarded with boos and jeers that would cause a lesser man to burst into tears but not Bryan and surely not The Enterprise. Almost reveling in the storm of negativity, all four men are almost begging for more and boy, does the XWL Universe deliver. It is about fifteen or so more seconds of this tirade before Bryan says enough is enough and raises his microphone back up to begin speaking once more. While the first few seconds of him speaking is overshadowed by the roar of boos, Bryan rises above that with ease after the XWL Universe's lack of cardio catches up to them, causing the boos to dramatically lower for the time being.

Daniel Bryan
That just doesn't feel like it's enough of a revelation to fit the magnitude of the situation this company and the locker room has found itself in. Not only did Bobby Roode become your NEW Intercontinental Champion, not only did The Enterprise add its newest member in the form of Chris Jericho, not only did I become your two thousand and nineteen Superstar of the Year, but I also defended the World Heavyweight Championship because unlike some so called “Champions,” even against my will, I DEFEND what is mine. And defend I did. Keith Lee, it seems I may have judged you incorrectly, it seems I may have underestimated you when I said you were two star quality beef at best because last week, you were willing to do anything and everything it took to walk out with the World Heavyweight Championship and you almost did. Unfortunately for you, “almost” is as close as you're going to get. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, no, I genuinely mean that because the last time I had to tap into that side of myself was when I beat Drew McIntyre to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Don't mistake that for weakness because if you decide you want another shot at The Corporate Dragon and his World Heavyweight Championship, I won't hesitate to put you down for good.

Daniel Bryan
With two of the three male Championships now in our possession, the question isn't “What's next for The Enterprise?” it's “When are we going to TAKE what is ours and remove those XWL Tag Team Championships from TCSI?” Over four hundred days have passed since your saviors of the Tag Team Division captured those Championships and for those four hundred days, they have lined up every single challenger and knocked them down on their way to stake their claim as the greatest tag team this company has ever seen. That was until the greatest collection of talent assembled under a single banner. The Enterprise is here to stay, whether you like it or not, whether our “esteemed” General Managers like it or not, whether Mauro or Corey like it or not, no one will deny us what is rightfully ours. And that's ending the record breaking reign of those “Stupid Idiots” and showing the world that The Enterprise are the ones that have all the power. Tonight we prove that we're on an entirely different level compared to the rest of the roster and you'll simply get a taste of what we're capable of when we take on the longest-

{Chris Jericho}
Reigning!

There's a brief pause as both Jericho and Roode look towards Moxley, both doing their best to encourage him to say the line as if his name were Bart. Bryan looks over his shoulder, not entirely sure what's going on behind him. Upon seeing the subtleties emanating from Jericho and Roode, Bryan opts to join in, encouraging the member that's prone to violence. That's a bold move, Cotton.

Oh, you were serious?

C'mon Moxy, I’ve got a bottle of the bubblay with your name on it if you just participate in this.

Begrudgingly, Moxley takes a deep breath and relents, raising the microphone and saying the word of the day.

**Jon Moxley**
Defending.

His heart wasn't clearly in it but he knew what he was getting into when he joined The Enterprise, and while he's not a stranger to factions, the “playing nice with others” thing is something he still struggles with but this is a good first step.

{Chris Jericho}
XWL Tag Team IDIOTS!

[Robert Roode]
Of the World!

As Jericho and Roode celebrate their successful rendition of catchphrase theft, Bryan, still looking at his allies, mouths, “Are we done now?” to which Roode responds by flashing a grin towards the Corporate Dragon, clearly enjoying their hijinks directed at the current XWL Tag Team Champions after costing Sabin the Intercontinental Championship seven days ago. The World Heavyweight Champion mouths, “Thank you” before turning back around and raising the microphone back to his lips, picking up where he left off.

Daniel Bryan
And Keith Lee in the Main Event. And while these three men that stand besides me are in that Main Event, where am I? It's funny, isn't it? Last week, I wanted the night off, I wanted to see Bobby regain the Intercontinental Championship, I wanted to see Jon Moxley show me what Chad Gable's insides looked like and instead, I found myself defending MY World Heavyweight Championship, successfully might I add. And now, now that I want a fight, now that I want to unleash some of my frustration with the direction these “General Managers” are taking this show, I'm not even on the card. Instead, I'm relegated to having to promote myself because neither Ric Flair nor Paige know what they have when they see me, when they see us. They see us as rebels, as nuisances that nag at them until is established and they're not wrong, just at the men in this ring. Chris Jericho, the man that has as much nicknames and monikers as he's had Championships. Jon Moxley, the man with the insatiable appetite for explicit violence. Bobby Roode, the man that is as Glorious as his reign is going to be. Then there's The Swiss Cyborg and his American Dragon that changed the game when they became your King of the Ring and World Heavyweight Champion respectfully, and immediately changed the game again when they turned their backs on the XWL Universe and became the Corporate Cyborg and the Corporate Dragon. And while Cesaro isn't standing here alongside us like he should be, like he deserves to be, he will always be one of us.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Normal_a-0535

[Robert Roode]
We cannot look forward without paying tribute to the road that led us here tonight...and while myself, Jon, nor Chris were "OG" members of The Enterprise...we embody the spirit and frame of mind that manifested it into existence. You people, you sad miserable, sycophants...

Roode pauses, glancing Jericho's way for a second as if to receive his seal of approval for the usage of that last word and he's met by a big thumbs up to which Roode readjusts his suit jacket proudly and with a swagger in his movements he looks at the booing crowd like he's the greatest thing because he used a big word that probably went over half of their heads and it's all thanks to his new pal Jericho.

[Robert Roode]
You think you hold the power over our careers, that we're beholden to you...but we're standing here before you as a consistent reminder that you don't control a damn thing. We succeed, to spite you...we do not need nor do we want your "love" because your love comes at a price that you dupe countless Superstars into paying because they are led to believe it is the only way to the top of the mountain. We are damned if we do, damned if we don't, damned to be your puppet until you get bored and grab the next sucker to appease you. You brought about the most spirit shattering loss I have ever had...and last week? I held up the proverbial middle finger to every single last one of you!

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Normal_a-0412

[Robert Roode]
To echo the earlier sentiments of my dear pal..you know, THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THAT WAS FORCED TO DEFEND HIS TITLE LAST WEEK IN A GRAVE INJUSTICE YET RETAINED IN SPITE OF THE UNFAIR POSITION HE WAS PUT IN!

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Normal_a-0377

[Robert Roode]
I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU UP FRONT WITH YOUR STUPID HAIRCUT, I TOLD YOU BEHIND HIM WITH THAT STUPID LOOK ON YOUR FACE...AND I TOLD YOU

The NEW Intercontinental Champion takes a few steps forward, getting closer into the frame of the camera, as if he's intentionally getting up close to it to talk to it directly.

[Robert Roode]
Yes, you stupid...sitting on your ass at home living vicariously through your "heroes" because you're too worthless to do anything worth a damn yourself...I told you that I would take back what was mine, and would you look at that...I did

Robert grabs the right side of his blazer and opens it up to reveal a better look of The Intercontinental Championship wrapped around his waist as the boos keep pouring in.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Normal_a-0367

[Robert Roode]
You had nothing to do with THIS...and that kills you, doesn't it? That the strings have been cut, and you do not control me...nor my career anymore. 2 years ago, you tossed me aside...and now 2 years later? This puppy is back where it belongs...

Not satisfied with just showing them a glimpse of his beloved title, he grabs it off of his waist and raises it up into his hand drawing all eyes to it.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Normal_a-0737

[Robert Roode]
Read it and weep, losers. Your precious Chris Sabin suffered for the sins of his Tag-Team partner...and tonight Keith Lee and the whole lot of them will suffer defeat by our hands. Keith, lemme let you in on a little secret...the only GLORY that anyone will be basking in? Is OURS! You are a loser, paired up tonight with two bigger losers that soon will have ALL of their titles taken by The Enterprise because as we've said before, and as your eyes will see clearly right now. Any title in this company, is PROPERTY of The Enterprise! And The Trash City Stupid Idiots better hug those titles real tight, because these guys over here? The talent between them, the anger within them, the UNMATCHED combination of their forces? They're coming to collect the last remaining property...The Tag-Team Championship...and after we defeat you tonight? Our new "esteemed" General Managers will have no choice but to do the right thing...and grant them a Tag-Team Championship Match!

{Chris Jericho}
I think the residents of the "great" beaver state should sit down, and shut your mouths, because once again the Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla has decided to grace you fat, ugly slobs with my presence. And yeah, I'm talking about you Fatty Mcgoo!

Jericho points to an obese man sitting 4 rows back, eating a foot long corndog. mustard falls onto his Keith Lee shirt as he jerks his head up looking to see who Chris Jericho is talking to. He looks around before realizing....its him.

{Chris Jericho}
First of all id like to congratulate not one, but two members of the most prestigious group in all of professional wrestling, the Enterprise. Daniel Bryan and Bobb-

Chris turns around to fellow Enterprise member and mouths "I can call you bobby right"? Roode gives him the nod as Jericho quickly turns around to continue.

{Chris Jericho}
Bobby Roode! Last week we saw Daniel Bryan standing tall over that "Biggest Loser" reject to retain his World Heavyweight Championship in a match he should have never even been placed in. He fought tooth and nail to win at Cyberslam, and after the war that he went trough with Moxy here, there was such a strong, newfound respect, that he welcomed into the Enterprise with open arms. Not because Daniel Bryan wants something from Jon. Not because he's scared of what Jon could do to him. But because he respects Jon. Because that's the kind of Humble, Honest, and Respectful man Daniel Bryan is! But how is the World Champion rewarded for his successful retain against the lunatic fringe? By being put into yet another unprecedented title match the very next night! Not to mention that it was against a man who lost the Cyberslam votes to Moxy. He lost. And sure, he may have won the triple threat match the XWL officials dubbed a "number one contenders match", but newsflash King Kong, just because you beat some losers, doesn't make you a worthy challenger for Le Dragon!

All the members of the Enterprise clap and nod along in agreeance with Jericho's words. Jericho now turns to Roode, eyeing the IC title and nodding before continuing.

{Chris Jericho}
However for some reason, that wasn't the highlight of my night watching Le Dragon decimate King Kong in the David and Goliath battle of the century. No, because last Monday was also the night that Bobby Roode's two year long journey finally came to a Glorius end. After two years he finally proved that what happened at the 2017 slammy's was nothing more than a fluke. he Single Handedly recaptured what is rightfully his, and that is the Intercontinental Championship. Not to mention that last week was also the return of Chris Jericho and the debut of the Enterprises newest member. However most importantly, last week was when those TRASH CITY STUPID IDIOTS FINALLY GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO THEM!

The crowds boo's intensify as Jericho's words hit home. Some of them are happy that Roode has regained the IC championship, however the majority are upset with HOW he won it.

{Chris Jericho}
You two thought you got away scot free didn't ya? You thought that ole Chris Jericho had forgotten all about the "Shittiest XWL Tag Team Butt Buddies" didn't ya? Well as you learned last week Sabin, you were dead wrong. Chris Jericho doesn't forget, and Chris Jericho always collects his debts. you two OWED me a championship, and last week Bobby collected on that debt for the Enterprise. But here's a little something about Y2J that ill let you in on. I'm not here to just get even, I'm here to get ahead. that's why I've aligned myself with WINNERS, and joined the Enterprise. That's why Chris Sabin is no longer the Intercontinental Champion. And that's why, its just a matter of time before the Enterprise rips those Tag Team Championships off you STUPID IDIOTS and brings them home to where they belong. The whole locker room best watch out, because the Enterprise is here to take over. Were on the way to complete and total supremacy, with one last stop on the way..... Trash City!

Jericho lowers his mic, looking satisfied with himself. He then looks over at the only member of The Enterprise who has yet to speak.. Jon Moxley takes a few steps forward and begins to pace in front of his new stablemates. The crowd begins to boo as Moxley continues to pace, slowly raising his mic to his lips as he does so.

**Jon Moxley**
Don’t you love it when a plan comes together.. When I returned to XWL I had a big fucking chip on my shoulder.. Part of it had to do with the fact that the last time I was here there was literally a “Demise of Dean Ambrose Tournament”. And part of it had to do with the fact that this company, this business, it took so much from me.. My health, my happiness, my sanity.. When I returned, I was here for revenge.. I thought that I could single handedly take this company down one superstar at a time.. And that’s what I tried to do.. But I soon realized that this was an impossible task. XWL was too big to destroy. I realized that I needed to change my tactics, but more importantly, I realized that I couldn’t accomplish what I wanted alone.. I needed help.. And it was about that time that Cesaro and Daniel Bryan formed The Enterprise.. So I saw an opportunity.. I wanted in with The Enterprise, I just needed a way to make The Enterprise want Jon Moxley in with them.. So that’s when I realized that Cyberslam was around the corner, and luckily XWL has the most gullible, idiotic, fanbase in the world..

The crowd lets out a loud boo as Moxley smirks and continues.

**Jon Moxley**
So I started faking my own attacks to make you people start to feel bad for me.. It was easy. All I had to do was pay off one of the lighting crew members backstage and…

Moxley snaps his fingers and the lights go dark, just as they had during all of the attacks on Moxley over the past few months... A few moments later the lights return and Moxley is laying in the middle of the ring. The Enterprise members look “shocked”, pretending to be worried about the “mystery attack”. After a few moments The Enterprise members begin to laugh, and Jericho helps Moxley to his feet.

**Jon Moxley**
That’s all it took.. I had to pretend to be a victim.  A few fake attacks, and a couple of lies about how much you people mean to me and all of a sudden you loved me again.. Just like that.. It’s almost sad how easy it was, but it’s what I expected from you brainless sheep.. Once I had you on my side, all I had to do was run my mouth about by buddy Daniel here, make Joey Janela piss his pants as well as sleep with a trans-hooker, and pretend to give a damn about you people.. And it worked. I was voted the number one contender for Daniel Bryan’s title, and I was able to make a deal with Bobby and Daniel and… Well... You all saw how the rest went down at Cyberslam.. It might have been a long term plan, but now I’m part of the greatest group in the history of XWL… I shall finally get my revenge on this company, not by destroying it, but by taking it over, one title at a time.. And we’re already halfway there!!

Roode and Bryan raise their titles as the crowd boos.

**Jon Moxley**
You know what the best part about all of this is?.. I couldn’t have done it without you people!! So thank you!! Thank you for being gullible enough to believe in those “mystery attacks” and for feeling bad for me!! Thank you for being stupid enough to believe that I actually gave a shit about any of you!! But most importantly thank you for voting for me at Cyberslam and making this all possible you stupid fucking idiots..

Moxley looks over at Jericho, who gives him the thumbs up sign for using his catchphrase, even if it was modified with a swear word.

**Jon Moxley**
This is much better than my original plan to destroy this company. Now when Vince, his stupid family, and his asshole croonies who all supported “The Demise of Dean Ambrose Tournament” wake up every morning they’re going to have to see my face alongside The Enterprise on the cover of all of the magazines. When Vince passes by an XWL billboard it’s going to be The Enterprise staring down at him. When the XWL Management Team goes to leave work every day they’re going to have to pass by a tour bus covered with these four faces, because these four faces belong to the top guys of this company, and together there is no one that can stop us.. Tonight, TCSI and Keith Lee are going to find that out first hand...

Moxley begins to pace again. He rolls his shoulders and grinds his teeth..

**Jon Moxley**
So now that I’m done explaining what happened in the past, it’s time for me to talk about what is about to happen in the very near future to Chris Sabin, Cowardly Gable, and Keith Lee.. And just a warning folks, I was being polite just now because I was trying to explain myself in terms that even you people would understand.. But I’m done explaining myself, and I’m done being polite.. What you’re about to hear isn’t for children, or those with weak stomachs, and it’s especially not for children with weak stomachs.. So you better cover all of your kid’s fucking ears, and mute the TV if you don’t like the mention of blood gushing out of body parts that you didn’t know that blood could gush out of… Because I’m about to go off, Explicit Moxley Style..

Jericho taps Bryan on the arm and raises his eyebrows, as if saying “what’s about to happen..?” Moxley takes a few steps forward and glares at the camera.

**Jon Moxley**
Chad Gable.. The second smartest move of your career was joining up with Chris Sabin and riding his coattails for the past few years.. However the smartest move that you’ve ever made was deciding not to come out to the ring for your match against me last week.. I get it, last week was your big day, Chris Sabin won Tag Team Champion of the Year, and you were lucky enough to be his tag team partner. And of course the only good part about TCSI is that it’s a tag team that Chris Sabin is in, which reminds people of the Motor City Machine Guns, so of course Alex Shelley had to be there last week.. I get it.. You needed to be looking good for your acceptance speech and your Slammy Award photoshoot, where you probably were told to stand behind Sabin and Shelley the whole time.. It was your big day, the last big one of your career now that The Enterprise is going to be taking those titles off of you shortly.. Get it shortly.. Cause you’re a short piece of shit… I digress.. You see Gable, I understand that XWL Management had to cancel our match. I mean, there’s no way that you could have accepted that Slammy Award in a body cast, right?.. Tonight you have no excuse.. Tonight I’m going to break each and every one of your fingers, your thumb included. That way from now on when you tag Chris Sabin in it will suck for you, just like it sucks for the fans every time that Chris Sabin tags you in… Bitch..

Moxley spits onto the canvas.

**Jon Moxley**
Speaking of Chris Sabin.. Well, we all wish that you were Alex Shelley, but at least you’re not Chad Gable.. However tonight you’re going to wish that you were anyone else, and anywhere else but in that ring with me.. You see Chris, I don’t like you, I don’t like your face.. So I plan on taking my hand, balling it up into a fist, and smashing it into your nose over and over and over again until you can’t tell if the blood soaking your body came from your nose or my knuckles.. Chris, I’m going to use the ropes to choke the shit out of you. You’re going to be gasping for air, hell you’re going to be so close to death that you’ll see the ghost of Christmas past, present, and future, but all of them will tell you the same thing.. “You shouldn’t have gotten in the ring with Jon Moxley, you stupid fucker….”

Moxley tosses the mic onto the canvas and takes a few steps back. He then realizes he forgot something and walks over to Jericho and leans close enough to be able to speak into Chris’ mic.

**Jon Moxley**
Oh, and Keith Lee…….... Fuck you…..

Jericho now tosses the microphone out of the ring, happy with his friends final words. they all look from one another before Bobby and Daniel raise their Championships into the air with pride as Jericho and Moxley motion around their waists, ready for the XWL Tag Team Championships. Jericho then reaches his left arm, as Moxley reaches his right forming a "bar" with their fists, each with the thumb extended. as they are doing this Roode and Bryan raise their championships above their heads leaving this, The Enterprise as the finale picture before Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 1:16 pm

He had always been known as a follower. Always a sheep and never the shepard. He had always been known as Bray Wyatt muscle and nothing more that than, but no more. Each and every single time he had tried to break out on his own. Each time he had tried to turn his back on his family and walk his own path he found that all roads would always take him back to Bray Wyatt and his family. Even when they were separated for years - he would still work with his brothers - he would still keep that connection and that connection to that past was not something that made him stronger,l but rather it made him anything but that. It made him weaker and very much so as well. He was tired of it all. He was sick of people looking at him and asking were his father was, were his brothers were. He knew deep down just like everyone with a pair of eyes in their head - that he was the best of the family. He was the biggest. He was the strongest. He was the fastest. He was the best of them, but he never got the chance to show what he could do. He never got the chance to show the world just what he could do - if he truly was on his own, but now - in XWL. He was on his own. There was no family. There was no father, there was no brother - there was only him. He was alone like he had always dreamed of and now - now it all rested on his shoulders to see if he could make it - alone.

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Tumblr_on2ekg62bY1qfcnbvo2_500

The screen fades to black as darkness would consume everyone and everything within the entire arena and then - there was a flash of light as Harpers eyes would appear on the screen. Shifting left - then shifting right. Looking up - then looking down. It was as if he was searching for someone or something. It was as if he was looking for the person he needed to not only face tonight, but utterly and truly crush. His eyes then break away, breaking into different sets as they all are acting on there own - looking around the arena - searching for the person brave enough to be facing him - until all the eyes lock onto the ring and more importantly than just locking onto the ring - they are looking right at the man standing within it - the man that would face Harper tonight - Seth Rollins. With the eyes looking right at the man - Harper himself would appear on the stage. He carried the harmer that he had used with his brother to slay those who stood in his face. He moved his free hand upwards and pulled back his hood as his eyes were wide opened, staring madly at the ring and at Seth Rollins. Harper walked forward, walking towards the ring and climbing up onto the apron and then one leg over the rope and then the other as he entered the ring and stood right before Seth Rollins. He never blinked, he never even took his eyes of the man, he just stared at the man he had to beat.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Q3WkOez XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 8WDFNIW

W I N N E R
XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Q3WkOez

And just like that - it was done. Harper had done it. He had done what no one else thought could be done. In his first contest in XWL he had stepped into the ring with not just anyone - but with someone on the talent and skill level of Seth Rollins. There was a time - a long time ago that a man such as Harper would not have stood a chance against him - that this contest would have been decided before the bell even rang, but now - things were different. Harper would push himself up as he stood up over Seth Rollins. His eyes wide open - a mad look within them as he stared down at the man he had defeated. There were no words, no smirk - not even a beat down or anything of that ilk. Harper had done what he had wanted, he had beaten Seth Rollings. He would raise his own hand into the air and hold it there for a moment before he drops down onto the ground and rolls out of the ring and heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 3:11 pm

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well this is a surprise considering that last week the Velveteen Dream missed not only his debut but his match with Aiden English

The Velveteen Dream walks out on stage slowly. Seductively. His eyes close as he soaks in every moment of attention that is being poured his way. The crowd react in soft boos, disliking his clearly arrogant nature. But their distain get no reaction from him. The Dream opens his eyes and they set on the ring. Slowly but surely he makes his way down to it

[Corey Graves]
This young man has all the potential in the world. I believe that Velveteen Dream will be a star one day mark my words

Velveteen Dream slides into the ring where he bask in the light and focus of everyone in the arena before slowly rising up and requesting a microphone. The Dream stares out into the crowd waiting for them to settle down before he begins to talk

Velveteen Dream
Last week was supposed to be the greatest moment in XWL history. One that we would look back on ten, twenty, thirty years later and say that's it. That's when XWL went up a level. That's when XWL finally reached it's true potential. The return of The Velveteen Dream. I spent a long time recovering from my injuries after I was attacked by a masked man. And I decided with that time what I would pour my energy into. Because the Dream doesn't fight for titles. The Dream doesn't fight for money. The Dream doesn't even fight for Vince McMahon himself. No...The Dream fights for the moment. And what is the moment you might ask yourself?

The Dream takes a long look around, spinning slowly as he does to see every face in the crowd

Velveteen Dream
The moment is something that for normal people like each and everyone of you only comes maybe but once in a lifetime

The crowd don't let him go on as they start to boo The Dream. Finally showing a reaction the Dream looks aghast as he is hurled with ill will from lots of people sitting at ringside and up in the stands

Velveteen Dream
Do not boo The Dream for speaking the truth. Now, as I was saying. The moment comes once in a lifetime for normal people but...but The Dream is no normal man. No the Dream creates a moment every time he steps into the ring. Someone people are graced to face me cause then they too get to partake in that moment. I have no moment giving that moment to others but not when it's supposed to be a big venue for The Dream. The Dream is her for more than championships. The Dream is here for recognition. The Dream is here for all of you. The Dream is here to be the face of XWL. Now that Matt Sydal is out of the picture it's for the taking. So when the Slammy's card was posted The Dream wondered who he'd face. Maybe someone important. But who was The Dream slated to face? None other than...Aiden English

Like suddenly having a bad taste in his mouth The Dream makes a disgusted face

Velveteen Dream
The Dream means little disrespect but that is not how you make an impact. Kicking around Aiden. It was not worth The Dream's time and it will not be tolerated. The Dream is here to turn heads. Redefine how you look at professional wrestling not-

{Aiden English}

“Not worth the Dream’s time”?

Velveteen Dream is quickly interrupted by none other than the man he was supposed to face last week and the winner of OMG Moment of the Year, Aiden English. Apparently having rushed out to the stage so quickly his music isn’t even playing, Aiden comes out from behind the curtain with a clearly not happy look on his face.[/size]

{Aiden English}

Really Dream? Or can I call you Velveteen? I’m not worth your time? Do I have to remind you who you’re talking about?

{Aiden English}

You’re talking about the Most Likely to Succeed 2018. You’re talking about a former Mr. Money in the Bank. A former World Heavyweight Champion. The man who has taken on some of the biggest names in this business and come out victorious. A man who just last week probably ended the career of JBL forever. The man who won OMG Moment of the Year for 2019.

Now halfway down the ramp, still listing off his accomplishments, Aiden stops, as if he’s debating what he’s about to say. But eventually, he smiles and chooses to say it.

{Aiden English}

One of the two men who took you out.

This revelation sends shockwaves throughout the arena, as the fans in attendance are clearly in disbelief of the news they’ve just heard. Was Aiden really one of the two masked men who attacked Velveteen Dream before his planned tag team title match with Tyler Breeze? Could it be?

{Aiden English}

You see Dream, it’s simple really. I know talent when I see it. And when I saw Tyler Breeze, well, obviously I saw talent. The man has it all really. But there was a problem. A burden. A weight he was carrying around for himself for no good reason. And that was you. So I did what anyone who cared would do. I enlisted the help of a good friend of mine, whose name I obviously won’t be revealing right now, and we took you out of the equation ourselves.

{Aiden English}

Killed two birds with one stone really. Gave Tyler Breeze a far better and more appropriate tag team partner, and gave me a reason to come out of that stuffy room I had been locking myself in every week. But now you’re back, claiming I’m “not worth your time”. But is that really the case?

The Dream, like many in the crowd is shocked by this revelation. He seems almost at a loss for words. Almost. Because if there is one thing it's hard to do, it's to shut up The Dream

Velveteen Dream
You attacked The Dream...You and Tyler conspired and got rid of The Dream...I must say...this is shocking. It's not often that The Dream is taken for a fool but The Dream thought Tyler was an upstanding guy. Or maybe The Dream should say, thought he knew a good thing when he saw one. And the Dream is for sure a good thing. A great thing. Maybe if Tyler would have stayed with The Dream he would have won gold instead of losing with the likes of you. You Aiden English...See you're one of the few people who knows a moment when he sees one. You know when it capture it

The Dream acknowledges the talent of Aiden English

Velveteen Dream
But when the lights are on brightest. When the world is looking at you...you fold. Your claim to fame is the potential you posses and you do in fact posses so much of it. But opportunity slips through your hand more than not. That money in the bank briefcase was your saving grace but since you used it you have been a disappointment. You have squandered opportunity after opportunity and that's where The Dream and you shall differ. Cause when I get those chances you have lost I will succeed. But before all of that...and The Dream isn't usually like this, I believe a little payback is in order. Now I won't tell you when or where it's exactly gonna happen. Just be know it will. I'm gonna expose you for the fraud champion that you are and you will be the first of many moments of my career Aiden. That is a promise.

Once the Dream is done talking, he stares directly at Aiden, who just continues to stand on the ramp, with little change in his expression. Eventually, he begins chuckling to himself, before speaking again

{Aiden English}
Oh, “a promise”? Is that what it is? Alright Dream. I’ll indulge in this little fantasy of yours. I’ll be waiting for you to follow up on that promise of yours. But I know it’s not going to happen. Because what I know, and deep down, what you also know…

{Aiden English}
Is that the only one around who squanders opportunities? Is you.

With his brief final words, Aiden English drops his mic and makes his way backstage, leaving Velveteen Dream standing in the ring, as we go to a commercial break

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Because my computer is Having issues....using this as a place holder until I can get this match up.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Ac8SeRj XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 IRgQgod XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 YrL6QTt
XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 BdxqIH0 XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 RFZ7ZV9 XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 2MyLBBx

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Double Superkick!

The XWL Tag Team Champions show why they've been the longest, defending, reigning Tag Team Champions in the World as their fluidity as a team has been on full display in this match, alongside Keith Lee as they take on three quarters of The Enterprise. Gable, being the man that was tagged in, goes for the cover but is stopped in his tracks by the referee, who motions for him to return to his corner as he didn't see the tag happen due to his back being turned as he had his hands full with Moxley on the opposite corner. TCSI try to dispute this to no avail, the rules are the rules and if the referee didn't see it happen with his own eyes, then it didn't happen. Sabin motions towards Gable, telling him to exit out onto the apron so he can “officially” tag him into the match. A simple nod is all delivers before beginning to exit the ring but this momentary lapse from the match is all Moxley needed to enter the ring and drive his forearm into the back of Sabin's head, sending the former Intercontinental Champion into his tag team partner and best friend, which then dominoes into Gable being unceremoniously sent out of the ring and onto the thinly layered padding on the outside while Sabin finds himself grounded on the canvas within the ring.

Moxley isn't done there, nor is he satisfied with the outcome, throwing a closed fist towards the much larger Keith Lee, who is just barely able to avoid the dastardly strike that has done nothing but pissed him off. The Enterprise's Lunatic shifts his focus towards his ally in the fallen Intercontinental Champion, who is slowly but surely recovering after the calculated precision of the Double Superkick he was the victim of. As he's looking up at the lights, he feels himself moving against his will but where is he going? Moxley, in an uncharacteristically tactical maneuver for the man that simply wants to hurt and injure people, drags the Intercontinental Champion towards his team's corner and tags himself in, giving him the solitude he needs to recover from nearly having his head kicked clean off his shoulders while giving Moxley free rein of the ring without the referee's interference. He enters the ring and is only allowed to take a handful of steps before he runs into the larger but deceptively quick man known as Keith Lee, who was clearly less than pleased with Moxley's attempted cheapshot at him moments ago and decided to give him a bit of his own medicine with a Pounce that turns him inside out on the spot before landing with a sickening thud on the canvas below in a heap.

While we're basking in Keith Lee's glory, he absorbs the positive energy from the live audience in attendance, the cheers, the chants, the prayers to see this mountain of a man get another shot at Daniel Bryan's World Heavyweight Championship after the instant classic the two men put on seven days ago in the Main Event, the second consecutive Main Event he's found himself in for those keeping count. While the majority of the XWL Universe cheer this perfect combination of speed and strength, a smaller portion begin to unload boos and jeers into the ring, but why would they do that? Who boos Keith Lee? The answer is quickly found and is no one when our World Heavyweight Champion, The Corporate Dragon himself, slides into the ring behind Keith Lee and backs himself into the nearest corner, both his hands wrapped around the adjacent ropes as he's chomping at the bit to get his hands, or rather, his knee on Keith Lee. As the man whose glory we like to bask in turns around to return to his corner, Bryan shoots out from the turnbuckle as if he were fired out of a cannon and finds himself on a collision course with his previous challenger, the referee ready to call for the bell when this connects. Keith Lee isn't about to go down that easily, a fact Bryan himself learned last week in their fateful encounter, and uses all the energy the fans so graciously handed him to lift Bryan into the air, catching him in a Powerbomb in one swift yet fluid motion. In an attempt to escape, the World Heavyweight Champion begins unloading fists onto Keith's unprotected head but it only seems to be fueling him, as Lee lifts Bryan higher into the air before slamming him down onto the canvas with the fabled Spirit Bomb, the sheer impact of the maneuver causing Bryan to bounce off the canvas and take flight for all of a foot before colliding with the canvas a second time.

As Bryan slowly rolls himself out of harm's way, the referee decides that since Bryan didn't technically connect with his attempted maneuver, the match won't end via disqualification but that soon proves to be Lee's undoing, who has taken a few moments to show that his beef is of five star quality in verbal form, whether Bryan can hear him through the pain is currently unknown. While Keith had his back turned, the combined effort of Chris Jericho and the now recovered Bobby Roode remove him out of the ring as the duo somehow manage to not only cause him to budge but send him out of the ring through the middle rope. Roode takes the initiative and follows Lee out of the ring to ensure that he doesn't try to sneak up on his allies again. Inside the ring, Moxley has made his way back to his feet, albeit barely managing to keep himself vertical but accomplishes the feat despite gravity's attempt to keep him grounded. The pair representing The Enterprise reconvene in the center of the ring, coming up with a plan to put an end to this match, bouncing a few ideas off one another but behind Moxley begins to stir Chris Sabin, the man who technically never tagged out of the match and with Mox being his target, he begins to stalk the duo inside the ring: Two Enterprise members, one Stupid Idiot.

Instead of letting this opportunity pass him by, Sabin uses the ropes to pull himself onto the top rope and jump into the middle of both his opponents with a Springboard Clothesline in an attempt to take them out at the same time. Unfortunately for Sabin, Jericho clocks him moments before he closes the distance and shoves Moxley out of the way, catching the rapidly approaching Sabin with a Codebreaker for his troubles, the same maneuver that cost him the Intercontinental Championship seven days ago. A seemingly annoyed Moxley turns around but before he could give Jericho a piece of his mind for shoving him, he spots a downed Chris Sabin in the center of the ring with a kneeling Jericho besides him, the pieces falling into place in his mind. Moxley thanks Jericho by not wasting a single moment and going for the pinfall.

Outside the ring, Gable, using the apron, makes it up to his feet, spotting the pinning predicament that his team has found themselves in and tries to make the save, pushing off the thinly layered padding and throwing himself into the ring to break this up.

Jericho sees this and quickly repositions himself, sliding out of the ring and taking a hold of Gable's foot, preventing him from fully entering the ring as he struggles with all his might to break free so he can keep this match alive for his team.

3!

It proves futile as the referee's hand his the canvas a third and final time, bringing an end to this match in the favor of The Enterprise. As their theme begins to play, Roode, who was on the outside of the ring, walks around it and snatches his Intercontinental Championship from the timekeeper's area before making his way towards the downed Daniel Bryan and helping him up to his feet. The rest of The Enterprise help Bryan into the ring before Bobby follows suit, the four men now standing in the ring, reveling in the negative reaction following their victory here tonight and not just any victory, they are now in possession of being the third team to manage gaining a victory over our beloved Trash City Stupid Idiots in tag team competition, a feat that seems impossible since they attained the XWL Tag Team Championships but here are The Enterprise, on that very short list. While Gable helps Sabin out of the ring in the background, inside the ring, The Enterprise stands tall as they now have a claim to the XWL Tag Team Championships, and with Bobby Roode being in possession of the Intercontinental Championship and Daniel Bryan being the sole owner of the World Heavyweight Championship, can The Enterprise do the impossible and hold all the gold in XWL? That is the final question we're presented as the final scene we witness is that of The Enterprise in the center of the ring for the second week in a row, a familiar sight forming before the watermark appears on the bottom left hand side of the screen and Anarchy goes off the air.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019   XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/2/2019 - 12/9/2019
Page 1 of 1