Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD

Go down 
+9
Plus
Austin
imagohard2nite
Tango
KingWolf
BOFA
Zack
Sam
P.R Son
13 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 4:43 pm

It's once again that time of the year. The leaves are going to start changing colors. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are all the rage. Winter is right around the corner. Oh, and of course, the next WWE video game is upon us! This means it's time for the admins to start gathering the necessary information regarding the WWE 2K20 video game, who's going to be getting in and when you will be getting it. This starts out with one important question...

ARE YOU GOING TO OWN WWE 2K20 ON RELEASE DAY?

If you answered YES then please, answer the questions below:

ARE YOU KEEPING 2K19? IF YES, CAN YOU STILL BE BOOKED
FOR MATCHES ON THAT GAME OR WOULD YOU RATHER ONLY
BE BOOKED ON THE NEW GAME?

If you answered NO then please, answer the question below:

DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE GETTING THE GAME?

For complete transparency we're not entirely set on how this year's transition will go as far as when we officially are only a 2K20 league as early reviews paint a scary picture for the game...but we can't know really what it is until we play it for ourselves and as a community decide what we feel is the right move forward.

The current plan is that after Cyberslam ends we'll go on a two week break so that the admins can work out any issues in that time, and also prep for The Slammy Awards which will be our first show back.

November 11th, 2019 will be the next show booked, and it will last for two weeks as typically The Slammys are a PPV type show with big rematches and even title matches. Plus it allows for proper time for Slammy speeches and just overall an extra week to kind of not feel so rushed in the first show back.

Please. Take the time to reply to this thread and answer the questions.

Any other concerns or questions can be addressed and answered as well.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 4:47 pm

I will be getting 2K20 on release, I'll keep 2K19 as I'm digital so if needed I can be booked on it still.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 4:49 pm

PSLs are always in

I’ll be trading in 2k19 and getting 2k20 on release day. Wish me luck.💙
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 4:50 pm

I will be getting 2K20 on release day, and will keep 2K19 installed until the date we fully switch to 2K20.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Ill have 2k20 on release but unfortunately i dont mind being booked on 2k19. Probably won't find a BPJ Caw on 2k20 for awhile anyway
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 5:33 pm

I will have 2K20 on release but don't want to be booked as Dominik Dijakovic the first week on there but am open to being booked on 2K19 as all.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 6:01 pm

I will have the game on release but please book on 2k19 until I find a proper WALTER caw and have him ready to go.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 7:41 pm

I will be getting 2K20 on release, I'll keep 2K19 as I'm digital so if needed I can be booked on it still.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 9:31 pm

I will be getting WWE 2K20 on release day. I will be keeping WWE 2K19 and for once, I will be keeping my save date on my Xbox which means I can be booked on 2K19, however, I only want to go back to that game if it's absolutely necessary and I will only go back and play that game as Sasha Banks.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 2:30 am

imagohard2nite wrote:

Exactly the same for me :3
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 3:28 pm

I’ll be keeping 2k19 digital copy. Will be getting 2k20 on release. Pls book on 2k19 for the first week or 2 so I can get my ppl figured out
Back to top Go down
GamerShanePlayz
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Sadly I put in a refund request. Not happy at all with it. Huge mess.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 11:35 am

I have 2K20 but I'll reinstall 2k19 too so I can be booked there too
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 2:25 pm

So I've read that this is buggy as hell.
Someone give the deets if this is worth picking up yet because it's looking like I'll be waiting for several patches or a sale.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 12:14 am

Shug wrote:
So I've read that this is buggy as hell.
Someone give the deets if this is worth picking up yet because it's looking like I'll be waiting for several patches or a sale.

Yeah. I mean, it's kind of playable right now and it's possible to have some fun but... There are a lot of glitches and a lot of bugs that can take away from the fun. If you're in no rush then I'd just wait until Black Friday to buy the game at a more reasonable price. Hopefully, by then it's easier to have fun.
Back to top Go down
GamerShanePlayz
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 12:56 pm

BOFA got it so I'm back in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD   The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Annual WHEN ARE YOU GETTING WWE 2K INSERT YEAR HERE THREAD
Page 1 of 1