Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

A great year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

A great year Empty
PostSubject: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 am

Hey guys, just noticed it's exactly a year ago today that the first Breakdown was posted on the forums, looking through the thread it's amazing to see how much EVERYONE has improved. This was also just about the time I was joining, my first match was a week before this, so yeah, memories.

https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t12-xwl-breakdown-2-06-2011-2-13-2011
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 am

Also, from the show: lol

Zander wrote:
*The camera cuts to Josh Mathews standing backstage with a microphone*

Josh: Hello ladies and gentleman let me introduce you to my guest at this time, The Rock

*The Rock puts his hand to Josh Mathews face signaling him to stop talking*

The Rock: FIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNALLLLLLLLLLY, THE ROCK. HAS COME BACK. TO BUFFALO NEWWW YOOOORK

*The crowd chant rocky for 30 seconds before calming down letting The Rock talk*

The Rock: Now im sure you will all be wondering where The Rock has been? Why The Rock didnt show up at breakdown? and why The Rock had no comments to make when Shawn Michaels kicked him in the face, Not once, not twice, not th... hell The Rock lost count of how many times he felt that damn booot. The fact of the matter is this The Rock didn't make a comment because there was simply nothing to say, The Rock underestimated Shawn Michaels and The Rock sure as hell underestimated XWL

Josh: What do you....

The Rock: Shut you damn mouth jabroni, The Rock isnt finished talking to the people. So anyway as The Rock was saying before he was so rudely interrupted by this backstreet boy reject, The Rock went home the night Hbk beat him and he opend up his freezer grabbed a big bag of ice put it on his chin and went straight back to the square one, The Rock has regrouped and is ready to take anything thrown at him, he is a changed man, for the better.

J.R: Sounds like The Rock is focused on getting a win here tonight King.

King: Yeah well he better be, hes going up against the biggest S.O.B in XWL

The Rock: Now that we got that out of the way, Lets forget about the past and look in to the future, from one monumental match to another, The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Bramah Bull vs The bald sum'bitch, The People champ vs The Trailers Trash. Lets not however forget about the epic battles that have been fought between The Rock and Stone Cold, oh no no no, The Rock knows not to underestimate this one, The Rock knows exactly whats on the line tonight, This is about pride, this is about stone cold steve austins debut in XWL going ONE on ONE with the great one.

J.R: The Rock sounds pumped and ready to get back in the ring with Austin.

Josh: How do you plan on beating Austin tonight?, Are you not afraid of him?

The Rock: Now let The Rock run you through exactly what is needed to beat stone cold, You need 50% Skill, 10% Aggression, 10% Determination, 30% Luck and a pick up truck full of heart, cause when that dude comes at you in the middle of the ring he comes at you hard, you have to pour your heart and sould into the match or Austin will wipe the floor with your sorry ass. HOWEVER, Not only does The Rock have all of those attributes and countless more, He has the support of the MILLIONS!

The Crowd: AND MILLIONS!!!!

The Rock: OF THE ROCKS FANS!! And Josh, You actually have the nerve to stand there and ask The Great One if he is scared of Stone Cold? Let him tell you this, THE ROCK AINT AFRAID OF NOBODYYYY!

IFFFFFF YOUUUUUU SSSMMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLAALALALALALALOOOOOOOW, WHAT THE ROCK. IS.

COOKIN!

*The screen fades to black as Breakdown goes to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 am

I was gonna make this thread Batista Sad
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 am

Fn wrote:
I was gonna make this thread Batista Sad

Happy site anniversary guys!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 am

E/T wrote:

Happy site anniversary guys!

cheers
coffee

What a bitchin site I made amirite guise? Kept it secret for a while and slowly made it awesome. Of course, it's even better with the help of Bang and many others but, yeah. Happy Anniversary guys.

cheers
Back to top Go down

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 pm

It really doesn't seem like a year.

But yay.
Back to top Go down

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 pm

I remember when David despised the idea of XWL on a Forum.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Adam wrote:
Well, to be fair he had a point back then. We tried having the league on our own site before and people just stuck to IGN. Then again, maybe that was because webs is crappy? Razz
Back to top Go down

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Fn wrote:
Adam wrote:
Well, to be fair he had a point back then. We tried having the league on our own site before and people just stuck to IGN. Then again, maybe that was because webs is crappy? Razz

Yeah Webs was terrible and gave me a virus at one point and having the entire league in one thread on IGN just sucked.

Forumotion ftw.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Red wrote:

Yeah Webs was terrible and gave me a virus at one point and having the entire league in one thread on IGN just sucked.

Forumotion ftw.
Good thing I was secretly designing this site for a bit before mentioning it to anyone mischief
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Fn wrote:
Red wrote:

Forumotion ftw.
Good thing I was secretly designing this site for a bit before mentioning it to anyone mischief

I know when you started, you sneaky bastard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A great year Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great year   A great year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A great year
Page 1 of 1