Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge    The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 10:59 pm

So in case y’all didn’t read it yet, Paige (played by me) is the new advocate of The Revival (Played by pats and Dash)

I cut a promo at Coronation explaining that since The Revival couldn’t find any “legitimate” tag teams to feud (just for storyline purposes I said that), they will be challenging the top stars of XWL to tag team action. In order to do this, every other week (or every week, haven’t decided yet) we will be spinning a random wheel (from some random spinning wheel site, so it’s actually legit.) that has 10 superstars names on it that have been making an impact recently. The wheel will be spun twice. Whoever the wheel lands on we will be challenged to a tag team match by us. I asked David and he said he’s cool with this. It has nothing to do with titles, nor is admin made or anything. It’s just random, for fun, to promote tag team wrestling and like I said, and most importantly, to have fun. Also I hope this brings the community closer together.

So, that all being said, it you don’t want your superstar On the wheel. Whether it be because they aren’t a tag team type of wrestler and doesn’t play well with others gimmick, you have plans for the week, or whatever, just let me know either in discord, pm, or on this thread!!
Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge    The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 8:51 pm

don't put chad. he's not interested.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge    The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 9:47 pm

T-Roll wrote:

Sorry, you must have misread. I said superstars that have been making an impact.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge    The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 8:07 pm

P1 wrote:
T-Roll wrote:

Sorry, you must have misread. I said superstars that have been making an impact.

:heymanlol :borklaser :bookerlaugh :fact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge    The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Revival’s Spin The Wheel Challenge
Page 1 of 1