Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019

Go down 
+10
Stunner
imagohard2nite
Legal
Sam
Strummania
LazyEye513
P.R Son
IIYoungg
Shug
Zack
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: The Temple
Boyle Heights, California

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

What's Coming Up On Anarchy?

1. Tonight, XWL is under the control of one of lucha libre's most seedy figures, the Owner and Promoter of Lucha Underground, Dario Cueto. As such, he requested that Anarchy is broadcast live from his Sacred Temple in Boyle Heights, California, where he claims that he has "changed the world of lucha libre." What will happen when this slimeball has power over the most-watched professional wrestling broadcast on the planet?

2. Last week, we saw Chris Jericho make his reappearance after his brutal match at Breakthrough with Johnny Gargano that ended with Aiden English walking out World Heavyweight Champion. Jericho promised that he would once again claim "his" championship before getting into an altercation with Finn Balor. Jericho placed Finn Balor onto his sacred "List of Jericho", further cementing that he despises the Extraordinary superstar. Will Finn have any comments regarding his name being placed on Jericho's list?

3. Much like Dario Cueto who is known for his "unique opportunities" Women's Champion Natalya Neidhart has been given one of her own by Mr. McMahon. Decide who will challenge her at Final Stand, a decision she seemed content with until a new one emerged into the conversation last week prompting Natalya to perhaps rethink her decision. So rather than picking and choosing she's letting their ability have the final word. It'll be XWL's Third Generation Diamond, Tessa Blanchard challenging XWL's Juvenile Delinquent Liv Morgan. If Tessa wins? Then she will be added to the Women's Championship match at Final Stand XI, making it a triple threat match. But if Liv wins, she secures Natalya all to herself on the grandest stage of them all. Will the Problem Child overcome Tessa Blanchard? Or will she once again have a last-second third superstar thrown into her one-on-one championship match?

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 ToYwPI5 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 AYkFWGz

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Aleister-Black1 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 TWUU1vI

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 BJxVn8I 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 OjnkwNx

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 FD6kTih 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 AROEfwe

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 UxcPwbb 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 ZpUg4XI

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 OmrEBgK 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 5lddOVE

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 DYfyUZK 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 SKDgbij

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 6Uuty3g 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 JuYisf1

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 PQH2dR7 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 UyziiwT

Extreme Rules Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 BcMyrd8 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 HoxBsu8

Two out of Three Falls Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 AkMAzqj 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Pdl8O0f

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 TAt1cL2 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 XOm9957

Best of 7: Match 3

World Television Championship

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Curt-Hawkins1 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 5N6EyUy

Normal Match

If Tessa Wins, She's Added to Women's Championship Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 DfIEhnp 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 8bEZeB5

Tag Team Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 3PN4K1P 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 IU63hKj
1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 DfNwhyz 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 XBZ8nMU

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 XUsR1ES 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 PKDfUzb

Main Event

Steel Cage Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 EGgMbyV

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 BJxVn8I 1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 OjnkwNx

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 BU3XBop

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 VucILN9

Mandy's theme song strikes up as the golden glow saturates the arena. The scheduled bout between Mandy Rose and AJ Lee is set to take place, but as the moments continue to pass... Where's Mandy?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 JjrqRR7

Finally the theme song just cuts off completely as the lights stay down, and the titantron shows the image of a large bathtub surrounded by the elegant and soothing glow of warm candles. Over one end dangle two tan legs, and on the opposite end, across all of the lavish bubbles, we see a messily tied up bun of blonde hair. The woman in the bathtub appears to be holding a phone up to her ear.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 ABnv2Oo
-Where am I? I told you before I was not about to come back to work at some circus..! Did you see what that psychopath did to me and my title match last week?... No, I don't care about your stupid contract, I-... Well, how about you give me a call once you put that FREAK back in the asylum where she belongs, huh? You're out of your damn minds if you think I'm going to let that clammy creep put her hands on my beautiful body ever again. Now if you don't mind, you're really cutting in on my "me" time.

With a firm *CLICK,* the phone was placed face-down on the edge of the bath. The Golden Goddess stretches out her arms along the brim of the tub as she breathes a deep sigh of relief. Before the breath was even fully out of Mandy's lungs, her phone begins to vibrate once again. God's Greatest Creation groans and rolls her eyes, not even taking the time to look at the number before swiftly clicking the cancel button, and resuming maximum relaxation...

Not even a full 3 seconds of peace pass before the phone begins vibrating against the porcelain frame once again. The water and some stray bubbles splash outside of the bath as Mandy furiously snatches her phone and swipes it to accept the call.

Listen, I already told you I'm not stepping foot back in that sick little freak show you like to try and call a business until you incarcerate... that... MANIAC!... Contract or not, interrupt me again and the next call I'll be making will be to Vince. You got that?

With the call now being on speaker phone, we are able to hear the person on the other end of the line's response. As much of the audience must also be expecting, Mandy seems more then ready to hear the apologetic whimpers of a rattled intern, but to her and everyone else's surprise, she hears... breathing?? As we fine tune our ears to make sure that they're not fooling us and we haven't accidentally flipped the channel to some B-rated horror film, sure enough the noise coming out of Mandy's phone is increasingly heavy breathing! It's difficult to determine if Mandy's expression is one of more shock, or terror, but either way it's easy to imagine what must be racing through the Golden Goddess's mind right now. The breathing transitions into an eerie and demented laugh, which prompts Mandy to instantly shut off her phone and chuck it across the room! The latest edition iPhone meets the tile floor with a solid thud as Mandy reaches over and grabs a white towel to wrap around herself as she stands up from the bath tub, just in time to avoid any of her body parts that might not be rated totally PG-13 to be revealed to the live cameras.

How did she even get my number...? What is this chick's deal?...

With the mood clearly ruined after the surprise phone call from her not-so-secret admirer, Mandy mumbles to herself in confusion while she finishes securing the towel around her body.

I get that I'm hot, but-

The Golden Goddess takes a look in the long, wall-mounted mirror, which seems to lift her spirits and put a smile back onto her face. Following a couple of brief poses, Mandy finds herself walking to the large and accommodating closet of her presidential suite.

Yeah, never mind... I can't really blame her.

With her back turned to the camera, she swings open the double doors when- Mandy lets out a blood-curdling scream! God's Greatest Creation wastes no time turning and darting out of the hotel room, grabbing at her towel to keep it from falling on her way out. Down the hallway, we can hear Mandy screaming:

SOMEBODY HELP ME!! CALL SECURITY, CALL THE POLICE!

No sooner than we hear the words leave Mandy's mouth and echo down the hotel hallway, the Cameraman re-positions himself to get a view of what could possibly warrant such a reaction from Mandy Rose just seconds prior. As the camera passes the corner of the door frame, we see none other than NIKKI CROSS rolling around in Mandy's lingerie like a crazed dog! XWL's Twisted Sister is laughing like a hyena and contorting on the ground until she finally sits up straight in a split second. With crazed eyes, and a golden thong wedged firmly between her teeth, Nikki sends the Cameraman stumbling back as she bursts out of the closet doors, looking both ways in search of the Golden Goddess, before charging out of the room and down the hallway!

By the time the Cameraman picks himself up off the ground and directs the lens back towards the action, which is now headed down the hallway, a collection of other hotel residents had already accumulated in the hallway amidst Mandy's commotion. As they witness Nikki Cross, golden thong in mouth, dashing down the hallway, an elderly woman is seen clutching her pearls and taking cover behind her husband.

Mrs. Edwards, Female Resident of Room 1603
Goodness, me! Call the police, Jerry!

Mr. Edwards, Male Resident of Room 1603
Can't you see I'm trying, Linda? Give me a gosh-darn minute!

While Jerry fumbles around with his "new age smart phone," and Nikki Cross (arms flailing about like the madwoman she is) disappears beyond a distant corner down the hallway, Linda catches a glimpse of our XWL Cameraman peeking out of the doorway of the suddenly abandoned hotel room.

Look, Jerry! That man was filming the whole thing! Call the police on him, too!

Mr. Edwards, Male Resident of Room 1603
Woman, I'm already on the phone with the police! Would you shut yer yap for two seconds?!

The incriminatingly silent Cameraman freezes, realizing how bad this looks, but his first instinct happens to make matters even worse when he turns and runs off down the opposite end of the hallway!

Stop that man! The police are on their way, sir!

The debacle finally reaches its end, for now, with the camera abruptly shutting off during the Cameraman's sprint down the hallway, and we proceed to the following regularly scheduled event.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 3:49 pm

As XWL returns to the arena from that whole mess, the theme of none other than the world champion Aiden English sounds off, meaning it's time  for another in his series of champion tests against the brother of tonight's general manager, Matanza Cueto As Aiden makes his way into the ring, it’s clear that all he’s focused on is getting past tonight so he’s yet another step closer to Final Stand. To JBL. To finally putting this chapter of his career to rest. But this attitude may not pay off for English. Matanza Cueto is unlike any opponent he’s faced before. He’s a wild card. Who knows what awaits Aiden English here tonight.

As Matanza Cueto makes his way out from the back, it becomes clear to many in the XWL Universe who don’t watch Lucha Underground just what they’re dealing with here. Cueto is an imposing figure like few others, and as he makes his way down to the ring, the camera cut to Aiden English, to see if there’s doubt in his mind. But if there is, he is determined to not show it. In fact, it still seems that he’s more looking through Cueto at JBL than actually at him. Once Cueto makes his way into the ring, the referee signals that’s time for the start of this contest. Right off the gate, Aiden English decides to make a charge at Cueto, trying to knock him off his feet early. This proves fruitless however, as instead the Monster simply stops English dead in his tracks, slamming right into him, knocking him down harshly toward the mat.

[Corey Graves]
This is going to be a long night for Aiden English.

And as the match goes on, it becomes increasingly clear that Corey is right, it most certainly is a long night for Aiden English. Time and time again Aiden English attempts to mount a successful offense against The Monster, and while at times he seems to finally be wearing him down, inevitably he’s stopped by the sheer force of Cueto. Eventually however, Aiden has managed to knock down The Monster seemingly for good, and makes his way to the middle rope.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Aiden English setting up for That's a Wrap!

However, once Aiden leaps off the middle rope, he is caught in the arms of Cueto!

[Corey Graves]
Not quite so fast, it seems Cueto has Aiden in perfect position for Wrath of the Gods!

It seems that Corey is right, but just before Cueto can land the move, Aiden English barely manages to escape his grasp! In a move that almost seems born out of desperation, Aiden delivers a fierce kick straight to the chest of Cueto, before hitting him with the Director's Cut! Without a moment's hesitation, he covers Cueto for

1……..

2…….

3!

Aiden English’s theme signals his success in yet another of his “tests” as champion. As the ref comes over to raise his arm, Aiden allows his arm to be raised for a few seconds, but rather quickly makes his way outside of the ring, grabbing the mic out of the hands of JoJo before she’s even able to announce him the winner.

{Aiden English}
Have I passed your test yet?

Aiden English makes his way back into the ring, clearly worn out from the match he just finished, but clearly with something on his mind. He turns around and looks at the crowd here in The Temple, who are waiting for what he has to say.

{Aiden English}
I mean, I beat the first man who held this title in under five minutes, I beat the very man who I had already pinned to win the title, and then I have to go and fight the general manager’s…. Brother? To be honest I have no idea what’s truly going on here. What I do is that for some reason the management of XWL clearly doubts me enough that I have to “prove myself” using these tests that neither Johnny Gargano, Chris Jericho, or any other champion had to go through! So why is it me huh? Is it because of Money in the Bank? That can’t be it, Sami Zayn never had to “test” himself. The brass was ready and willing to accept a man who randomly decides to wander off and disappear for months as their champion. Maybe it’s because of my style. Don’t think I don’t read all your little comments online, saying I fight too passive, that I take too long to finish a match, I know all about what some of you say behind a keyboard in your little chat rooms. But if that’s the case, than why is JBL a man, whose wrestling style for six months has been to not wrestle, given a shot at this title? Did he have to pass “tests” to earn a shot? No, I didn’t think so. So why me?

Aiden paces back and forth, clearly furious that he continues to be doubted by management, some of the fans, maybe even the other superstars. Whatever the reason for these tests is. The fans wavered in their support for a little bit at his dig at them, but they seem mostly back on board after the JBL comment. Because they know what Aiden English knows what everyone should know. To Aiden English, there’s only one test that matters. The test that takes place at Final Stand. The test of whether Aiden English can beat JBL. Anything else is just a distraction from preparing for this true test. As Aiden continues to move back and forth, muttering to himself, one has to wonder what exactly what’s going through his head. The last few weeks it’s been clear. Anger at JBL and how he treated them. But this is a little different. Sure he’s angry at JBL, but it doesn’t seem to just be him anymore. It seems to be anyone that doubts him or has ever doubted him. And right now the main focus of this anger is the powers that be.

{Aiden English}
Speaking of JBL, let’s talk about the man running the show here tonight. Dario Cueto? Really? After six long months of Anarchy being run straight into the ground by JBL, XWL goes and finds a man nearly identical to run the show! Are you kidding me? Next thing you know Dario Cueto will be suing XWL for what I did to his test here tonight. However, I can’t be too hard on Cueto, at the very least it takes being a family member of his to choose his favorite. As opposed to the man running this company, who will take any blonde woman who throws herself at him and push them to the moon!

{Aiden English}
Actually, it’s not just blondes is it? Have any of you ever noticed how many superstars seem to just get handed title shots for doing absolutely nothing? How many times has a superstar debuted or returned, only to almost immediately be handed a title shot? Or how many times has someone be put into a #1 contender match after doing nothing but lose for weeks, even months? And yet again, I have to get “tested” week after week, as if I haven’t been showing up expectations since my very first match when I defeated Bad News Barrett, when I won Money in the Bank, and when I won this championship!

Aiden English raises up the championship to round of applause from the crowd, he lowers it back down, nodding his head, knowing that no matter what the company threw at him, he was still the top guy.

{Aiden English}
So you know what, I’m sick of all these “tests”, all the times I’ve come out here and said things only for no one to answer them, someone come out here damn it! I don’t care if it’s JBL, Vince Mcmahon, Dario Cueto, or anyone else on this roster!

Aiden throws down the microphone and looks out towards the ztage, anticipating the arrival of whoever is willing to accept his challenge of sorts.

JBL emerges out onto the stage accompanied by a loud sea of booing fans. He seems to ignore them however, as he nods his head. He doesn’t smile tonight, as he looks down towards his former prodigy. A few moments pass before he now chooses to speak.

$JBL$
For three weeks, I have come out here. I have come out here and busted my ass. I have proved how I am A Wrestling God. Starting with the night my role as General Manager was taken away from me for no reason but to make a senile old man feel like he still has what it takes to run a company. On the very night my world was flipped around, I was thrown in an unfair handicap match. A match that no one on this damn roster would have even attempted, much less succeeded in. And it wasn’t just any handicap match against a few random talentless hacks on this roster. No.....no that wouldn’t have been enough of a screw job. Instead I was forced to face the entire Undisputed era, alone. Did I tuck my tail between my legs? Did I run off and decide to no show like so many on this roster choose to do week after week. No. I proved that every single word that has come out of my mouth from day one has been nothing but the truth. I proved that I am that damn good when I beat not only Roderick Strong and Pete Dunne, but I nearly beat the Golden Weasel himself, Matty Boy Sydal.

JBL begins to chuckle a bit, sarcastically of course before he abruptly stops and looks to Aiden.

$JBL$
That is until you had to swoop down and shove your nose into my business. Somewhere it damn sure didn’t belong. But it’s not as if this was some kind of mistake. It wasn’t a “one and done” type of thing. Because you couldn’t have stopped there. The very next week I was set to compete in a tag team match against the TRASH City STUPID IDIOTS, all I had to do was find a partner. Simple enough right? For a Wrestling God it shouldn’t be a big deal. And it wasn’t. It took me nearly no time at all to find a man like minded enough to know true, raw talent when he sees it. A man who knows how to make an impact, not only in the wrestling world, but in the music industry aswell. Ladies and Gentlemen the man I speak of, is a returning XWL superstar Elias. A man who was set to compete last week against the tag team champions. A man who like me, speaks nothing but the truth instead of taking the easy way out and lying to each of you. A man who was viciously blindsided and assaulted by the ugly ass, receding hairlined, Shakespeare reject son of a bitch standing before you that calls himself “champion”.

$JBL$
Now ive stood back there for nearly three weeks now, listening to you bitch, moan, and complain. And I think I speak for us all when I say, enough. Enough bitching about your decision to join the Cabinet, which I might add is the ONLY reason your still here. If it wasn’t for me, your ass never would have come one hundred feet within gold, unless I was paying you to clean dog shit from the bottom of my boots as I looked at my handsome reflection from my championship. You bitch now, but I don’t seem to recall any “false hope” or negative feeling when you rode in my limousine free of charge. When you were given the keys to our private luxury locker room. When I practically handed you the Money In The Bank Briefcase, or better yet that damn championship. As a matter of fact, the only time I recall you bitching is when I threw your ass to the curb. So please spare me from the “pity me” lecture, because you and I both know it’s bullshit.

JBL holds up to fingers as he continues his speech.

$JBL$
You constantly moan about the XWL management. Not only when I was in charge, but now that they are giving you tests to prove your worth. And as much as I can’t believe I’m saying this, for once, I agree with them. You like so many others claim I never did anything as General Manager but try to make an attempt for self gain. But I suppose i wasn’t the one to introduce the North American Championship. I suppose I wasn’t the man to give XWL it’s first ever triple threat iron man match? I suppose I wasn’t the one that was in charge when rating went through the roof, due to my decisions. I was the best General Manager XWL has EVER had. In my term of a short six months I did more than Layla had in years. So You can continue to moan about these tests all you want, but the truth of the matter is, the XWL “higher ups” know the facts just as you and I do. They know that as much as they hate me, they can’t afford to have you as their champion. At the end of the day, I am BEST FOR BUISNESS!

JBL now hold up 3 fingers.

$JBL$
And lastly son, you have the Audacity to come out here and complain. Complain that I wasn’t they leader you should have had. Complain that the XWL officials don’t like you. Complain your being tested. That I “didn’t” earn my shot to face you at Final Stand. All I hear is you complain, complain, complain. however in reality, I should be the one complaining. I should be the one upset because I have to face you of all people for the World Heavyweight Championship at Final Stand. I should be complaining about how you didn’t live up to my expectations until I kicked your ass to the curb. I should be the one complaining that even though I’m in the Main Event of Final Stand, I’ll have to carry your ass before I take what’s rightfully mine. So I hope you enjoy it while it lasts, because come four weeks from now, you’ll be right back where you belong. A member of the job squad!

JBL turns to leave but just before he walks backstage he turns back around towards Aiden.

$JBL$
Oh and by the way, my new friend.....he says hello.

Aiden looks to JBL in confusion before he is suddenly turned around to be met face to face with.....

[Mauro Ranallo]
THAT’S ELIAS!

As soon as Aiden turns around to face the man behind him, he is struck hard right on the head with the guitar of Elias! As Aiden English falls down hard on the mat, Elias quickly jumps on top of him, delivering a flurry of punches to the man who laid him out backstage last week.

[Renee Young]
Oh come on, this is a ridiculous move by Elias! Aiden English is still recovering from his match!

[Corey Graves]
Ridiculous? Renee, Elias is getting his just deserts after what Aiden English did to him last week!

The last thing we see as Anarchy continues is a furious Elias standing tall over the body of our world champion, sending a clear message that he is not to be messed with.

Last edited by Slothio on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 4:00 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break, we hear a new theme burst throughout the arena

The Velveteen Dream comes down to the ring with a microphone in hand, flanked by two beautiful women. The ladies walk to the ring steps with Velveteen before he shoos them off to the back. He climbs in the ring, gets onto the top turnbuckle and does his signature pose. He hops down off the rope and glares into the camera with a smirk across his face as the fans rain down boos upon him.

{Velveteen Dream}
Ladies, ladies, ladies... I am your Dream, and gentlemen, I am your worst Nightmare. More specifically, Shawn Michaels.. I am YOUR worst Nightmare.

The fans begin to chant "Dream You Suck!" as they are visibly upset at the fact The Dream continues to mock their hero, HBK.

{Velveteen Dream}
Oh I'm sorry, did I upset you guys? Did my taking out of your beloved Shawn Michaels make you turn against me? Here is the thing about The Dream. The Dream does not give a damn about what you people think about me.

The fans continue to boo The Velveteen Dream, while a mix of fans chant "Why'd you do it?"

{Velveteen Dream}
You guys want to know why I went after Shawn Michaels? Is that really a question you all want answered? Alright well since you all asked for it.

Velveteen Dream sits down in the middle of the ring, and snaps his fingers together. The lights go out and then a purple spotlight begins to beam on The Dream in the center of the ring. He clears his throat and starts talking.

{Velveteen Dream}
Ever since I was a little kid, all I ever wanted to do was get into the Professional Wrastling business. I grew up watching the guys like Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret "The Hitman" Hart and The Rock. And for some reason, this egotistical, backstabbing, overrated, self-centered prick named Shawn Michaels continuously got put over these guys. Time and time again, the uh "Show-Stopper," as you call him, continued to put on instant classic after instant classic. But at what cost? His morals were thrown out the window, his friends thrown in the garbage for the money and fame. You see, Shawn. I attacked you not for who you were. I attacked you for what you became. You started out in this industry looking to pull out all the stops for the fans. Jumping from the top of the ladder onto Razor Ramon. Winning the Royal Rumble not once, but twice. You did it in back-to-back years. But all of this started to get into your head. It started to cloud your judgement. You began to turn your back on these fans. You named yourself "The Heartbreak Kid" but the only hearts you ever broke, were those of the fans.

The fans chant "We want Michaels" and "HBK"

{Velveteen Dream}
Of course you fans are now chanting for this man, because you idiots do not know what the future of this company looks like, even if it was standing right in front of you like I am right now. You see Shawn, ther...

As Dream goes to finish his thought, the lights go out. A purple spotlight is shown on top of the stage. A Masked figure walks out into the spotlight, much to the delight of The Velveteen Dream

{Velveteen Dream}
Ha Ha Shawn! Very funny! I know that is you up there. You are not fooling me, or anybody else in these stands. Even if these fans are some of the dumbest we have been in front of in quite some time.

The spotlight color changes from Purple to Green, and the Masked Man disappears. The lights cut out and Velveteen can be heard laughing into the mic. The lights come back on and Velveteen is applauding facing the stage.

{Velveteen Dream}
Very clever Shawn, but it takes a lot more than a light trick and a mas...

As Dream goes to turn back towards the TV Camera he gets rocked by Sweet Chin Music. The fans erupt in a roar of cheers as HBK stands over the unconscious Dream, pointing to the Final Stand sign as Anarchy cuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 pm

Anarchy heads backstage to see CM Punk standing by

[Interviewer]
CM Punk....Can I just get your thoughts on what went down with The Miz last week?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 DeBZUna

[CM Punk]
The Miz stuck his nose in my business, he stuck his nose where it didn't belong, and he paid the price. Do you notice how nobody is talking about how he made his grand return? Instead everybody was talking about how I left him laying in the middle of that ring. Maybe you should be hunting down The Miz and asking him his thoughts, asking him what he hoped to achieve by going face to face with the best in the world. It's was pretty clear that The Miz didn't like what I had to say, but just like I always do...I spoke the truth. I spoke the truth about Cody not being on my level, just like The Miz isn't on my level. He can list all his achievements he wants, but we all know those "achievements" come from being "in" with the right people, by using good ol' backstage politics to work his way to the top.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 OJajXXb

[CM Punk]
But I got the top despite all of that been against me, I refused to be drawn into all of that and I was hated and pushed aside for that reason. But I'm still here, I still became World Champion and I still achieved every single thing I said I would. You can all forget about the CM Punk you saw over the past year, that was a CM Punk that was trying to get "in" with the right people, that was a CM Punk that went against everything that CM Punk actually stands for...but what you've seen these past few weeks, what you're going to see is the old CM Punk. It doesn't matter who I face in that ring, or who tries to challenge me because the result will always be the same, they will all be left laying in the middle of that ring, just like I did to The Miz....

Suddenly from outta nowhere, The Miz dives at CM Punk pushing him into the metal fence behind him. The Miz throws punches as Punk tries to protect himself, but The Miz isn't holding back. He grabs Punk by the head, spinning him round  and slamming him face first into the metal fence! and XWL Official tries to hold Miz back but Miz pushes him aside! He jumps back on the attack as all Punk can do is cover up.

The Miz has snapped, he begins throwing around lights and everything he can get his hands on set up backstage! More officials now come in and step between Miz and CM Punk. Miz screams in the face of the officials to let him at Punk but they just plead with Miz to calm down. An infuriated Miz, pushes away the camera man sending him crashing to the ground.

Anarchy then cuts to commercial as officials continue to attempt to bring the fracas to a close.  

Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 4:11 pm

As Anarchy comes back, we see Chris Jericho via satellite again.

{Chris Jericho}
Unfortunately for you fans, you did not get to see The Best In The World At What He Does, The Ayatollah of Rock n Rollah Chris Jericho compete against Brian Pillman Jr. All because Brian Pillman Jr had... diarrhea? This seems like a weak excuse for you to not try and embarrass yourself in the ring with The Best in the World at what he does. You did not want to come up short in front of those idiotic fans. But you know what happens, Brian Pillman Jr, when you refuse to step in the ring with the great Chris Jericho? You know what happens when you cannot get off the toilet...

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Ffddbd96c8ee8fe016635d869eff68a5

You just made the list! Now I will be at Anarchy next week, and hopefully my opponent will not be sick with some made up issue.

Anarchy begins to roll a package hyping up the Main Event
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Main Event

1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 EGgMbyV

WHAM!

The sound of metal hitting skin echoes in the arena followedby boos as the cage door is slammed into the side of Alexa Bliss' head. She falls back through the ropes, into the ring as Nia Jax herself stands at the entry way of the steel cage. She has her eyes glued on Bliss, her face cold unlike the last time these two met. Nia then steps up onto the apron, stepping in the ring and slamming the door closed behind her.

[Renee Young]
You have got to be kidding me!

[Corey Graves]
Nia Jax just changed the course of this match. Alexa had it won but now, we are looking at a monster playing with it's dinner!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is ridiculous, how can Nia do something like this?

Jax hovers over Alexa who can't seem to figure out where she's even at much less how to combat this giant. Jax grabs Alexa by both sides of her head and picks her up. She scoops her up and lifts her right into a devastating Somoan Drop. The crowd booing is a chorus of what is happening in front of us as Jax stands back up, looking around at the crowd, not impressed with their response as she then drops a leg right onto the throat of Alexa. Bliss is motionless as Nia sits on top of the hero of our story.

[Renee Young]
Ugh, I have had it with her...this was your best friend!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Unfortunately this friendship is now beyond repair...Nia Jax is just, wreaking havoc on what was already a difficult time in Alexa's career.

[Corey Graves]
Her "best friend" chose someone else over her, so yeah maybe it's a little over the line but still don't act like Alexa's loyalty to Nia wasn't broken too.

Jax crawls back to her feet, looking around at the jeering crowd, who boo her then down at her former best friend. Her face is contorted in anger, obviously frustrated with the betrayal she's found in this situation. She picks Bliss up by her head again and then chucks her right into the cage. Bliss lands hard, sliding down between the ropes and the steel. However, this puts Nia facing the side with the ramp. Jax looks up slowly, meeting the gaze of one Kairi Sane who leaps from the top of the cage, sending the crowd into a frenzy.

[Corey Graves]
Where did she come from?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Pirate Princess has had enough!

[Renee Young]
Thank god Alexa has a true friend to have her back.

The rogue Pirate Princess, having suffered defeat at the hands of the woman she's locking eyes with, makes her presence felt as she soars through the air, her elbow pinpointed on Nia's location. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Ruby who just made it back to a vertical base and has taken her reserved spot at Nia's side, she's unaware of of what's in her future, opting to slowly raise her hand towards the larger woman and rests it on her shoulder as a sick smile becomes etched on her face, her version of a job well done. She notices Nia looking straight up, slowly bringing her gaze up just in time to see a falling Kairi Sane hit two proverbial birds with a single stone in the shape of the InSane Elbow, sending the trifecta of women onto the canvas instantly.

[Renee Young]
INSANE ELBOW OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE, WOW!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHAT A TRULY INSANE LEAP THAT HAS TAKEN BOTH RIOTT AND JAX DOWN!

[Corey Graves]
This didn't concern her!

Kairi's momentum causes her to roll off both women and come to a hard stop when she collides with the unforgiving steel border keeping the action in the ring contained. Nia's fate is similar, since she was the initial target, she felt the full force of the elbow and it lying on her back nearby the adjacent set of ring ropes. Ruby, on the other hand, is collateral damage, managing to avoid the brunt of the damage but not enough to walk away from it unscathed, leaving her near the center of the ring in the same boat as the two aforementioned women. Bliss, however, isn't about to let Kairi's sacrifice be in vain and begins to use all her remaining strength, as well as the ring ropes to her advantage, to begin scaling the side of the cage she was just thrown towards. The first third or so of the cage is quite easy due to the assistance of the ropes but the long journey ahead isn't without roadblocks as she carefully yet swiftly places a foot into one of the many openings and uses the ropes as a jumping off point, allowing her to leap past a small portion of the climb, anything that helps her ascend quicker.

[Renee Young]
Alexa Bliss slowly making her way up the cage, opting not to go for the door after it was slammed into her skull the last time.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Very cautiously climbing, she knows that one wrong step and this could end very badly for the petite competitor.

A cheering crowd gets behind her in hopes that their positive energy will allow her to climb just a bit faster and win this match. She reaches the final stretch and sees the finish line in her sights, within reaching distance. Bliss extends her hand and grasps the top portion of the cage, bending her knees and using the cage as a springboard of sorts, she makes it onto the top but her journey is just beginning. She straddles the top of the cage, holding onto the steel bars on top to keep her balance and looks over the edge towards her final destination. This causes her to wobble left and right slightly, seemingly not a fan of heights before she snaps out of it by shaking her head and slowly shifts her weight to begin her descent down the outside of the cage. Before she can fully commit to the motion, she spots a slowly rising Ruby Riott stirring within the ring, the emotional floodgates bursting from within her soul. Everything she's felt in the past few months, from her personal life to the loss of her best friend, can be linked to the woman in the ring.

[Renee Young]
Oh no, Ruby's getting up....

[Corey Graves]
Because say what you will about the type of person she is, as a competitor she is not the type to stay down for long.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa better hurry, we saw earlier in the match a situation just like this when Ruby pulled Alexa back into the cage.

Bliss, deciding that enough is enough, begins to rise to her feet while on the top of the cage and carefully positions herself to avoid messing this up by tripping. As Ruby properly makes it up to her feet, the crowd is roaring...wondering what in the world Little Miss Bliss has running through her mind...she takes a deep breath then throws herself off the top of the cage in a single rotation and readjusts her body for the landing, catching Ruby by surprise at her actions with Twisted Bliss!

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA!!!

[Renee Young]
OH MY GOD, TWISTED BLISS FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!

[Corey Graves]
IS SHE CRAZY?!

As fate would have it, with Ruby being more than down for the count, Bliss' landing couldn't have been more perfect, her back and shoulder placed over her downed body following the landing causes the referee to drop down to his knees and begin his count.

3!

[Renee Young]
SHE DID IT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
A daring victory for Little Miss Bliss attaining retribution against The Woman that has terrorized her for months.

[Corey Graves]
Say what you will about Nia Jax, but I'm starting to think she's right. Kairi is no good for Alexa. Alexa literally leaped off the top of that cage because she saw Kairi do it. We know that Kairi is MUCH more experienced, that could have gone horribly wrong.

[Renee Young]
Are you serious right now? Yes Alexa isn't as experienced, but if anything this entire situation with Ruby and Nia has forced her to get out of her comfort zone, and experience new things. She just leaped off that cage and connected with a beautifully timed Twisted Bliss to score a very fulfilling victory over Ruby Riott.

The fans let out a loud ovation to The Woman that gave it her all tonight and it paid off in a big way as she rolls off of Ruby and rises to her feet, feeling the effect of such a daring dive but too happy to feel any pain as the referee enters into the cage and raises her hand. She used her power as General Manager last week to finally get Ruby in a match, and that decision has now led to this, for once since this entire Ruby situation first unfolded, she stands victories as if an entire weight was just lifted off of her, and she's able to breathe a sigh of relief.

[Renee Young]
You can see how badly she wanted this. Ruby has done every nefarious thing in the book, and added a few pages of her own. She took Alexa's very identity away from her, stole her best friend, and shined a spotlight on Alexa's deep and dark secret from her past as if seeing her cry, seeing her in such disarray brought her joy. And I can say as the person who was present for that first moment...this moment brings me great joy.

[Corey Graves]
A bit biased there don't you think, Renee?

[Renee Young]
This coming from Mandy Rose's biggest fan.

[Corey Graves]
Wait, did she say that? Did she mention me? What'd she say?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Anyways...you have to give credit where credit is due, Kairi Sane really saved the day tonight.

Kairi starts to stumble to her feet, and immediately Alexa pulls away from the official rushing over to Kairi with a bright smile as she embraces her in a hug audibly thanking her for her assistance tonight. It's a feel good moment, Kairi may not have been victorious against The Irresistible Force earlier but she got the last word in with that incredible Insane Elbow from the top of the cage that took Nia out of the equation for the final moments of this match.

[Renee Young]
It's amazing to see how their relationship has evolved. Kairi made her debut answering Alexa's challenge, defeating her easily, leading to a rivalry that was beginning to heat up...but once Ruby Riott stepped in and began this horrible time in Alexa's life...Kairi just forgot all about any issues they may have and was in the trenches with Alexa immediately to save her when she needed a hero.

[Corey Graves]
But that led Nia to grow jealous and turn on Alexa...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Maybe if she would have stopped leg dropping Kairi every single week and instead been there for Alexa like Kairi was then Alexa's friendship with Kairi wouldn't have grown into something so powerful. But where Nia fell short, Sane stepped up and without Alexa ever having to ask her. That is a true friend right there.

The two friends pull away from each other then look up at the cage, Kairi motions to it for Alexa who nods, feeling on top of the world after her victory, and in a sense a victory for Kairi who delivered The Elbow Drop that stopped things from going badly tonight...they look to raise their celebration to the roof, literally as they each go on opposite sides of the wall closest to the camera, then begin to climb it. With a pep in their step from their night ending so great now, they quickly ascend up the wall, and each pull themselves up onto the top of the cage, and each grab the wire that was used to suspend the cage up for support and slowly stand up towering over The Temple with bright smiles on their face as they continue to receive an ovation from the fans here who appreciate what they've seen in tonight's Main-Event.

[Renee Young]
At last, Alexa has conquered Ruby Riott.

[Corey Graves]
Not to rain on this parade...but...do you REALLY think Ruby's just going to throw her hands up and move on? Does anything she's done up to this point back that idea up? If anything, I think this may rile her up even more...and that's bad news for Alexa, and her Pirate Pal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
IF she decides to continue this, I think it's fair to say Alexa & Kairi are united and perhaps ready for whatever she or Nia may have in store for them.

[Renee Young]
All I know is, Alexa Bliss recaptured a little magic of "The Wicked Witch" tonight, and I could not be more happy for her, or to see that smile on her face. She's been through a lot, and regardless of any past mistakes she's made...no one deserves to go through what Ruby's done to her. And I'm really glad she has someone like Kairi Sane by her side to even the odds and have her back like she did tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I couldn't agree more, Renee.

Kairi takes this time to strike her signature pose, thrusting her elbow out in front of her as she pats it. While Alexa, being new to this whole "Pirate" stuff just simply looking out into The XWL Universe that inhabit The Temple tonight and does her best Pirate salute as her eyes light up like stars in a once dark sky. Tonight was a good night, and she hasn't had one of those in quite a while. She nor Kairi are worried about what their fallen foes may have in store for them in the weeks to come...because tonight is about them, their fight, their persistence, and their team work that has made all of this possible. The sight of these two friends celebrating on opposite sides of the cage roof is our final sight before the cameras cut and we reach the

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/11/2019 - 2/18/2019
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2