Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019

Go down 
+14
Stunner
Tango
Harmon
Pringle96`
Slothio
Shug
Strummania
LazyEye513
lucasman
Legal
P.R Son
T-Roll
Sam
Zack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 5:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM:
American Airlines Arena
Miami, Florida

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

What's Coming Up On Anarchy?

1. A Shocking Betrayal
Just one night after cashing in Money In The Bank and becoming World Heavyweight Champion, Aiden English was to sign a contract with his oponent for the main event of Final Stand 11. However, General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield shocked the entire world by rising from his wheelchair and sending Aiden English through the table with a ferocious powerbomb, declaring himself as #1 Contender! What will happen when Aiden English and JBL are both in the building tonight? Will Aiden have anything to say about the betrayal by his mentor?

2. #FaceTheFacts? Or #Tranquilo?
XWL Television Champion Andrade "Cien" Almas has found his first contender. However, instead of having just one defense, the Television Champion will defend his title in a Best of Seven series against the fact-dropping Curt Hawkins! Will the Tranquilo one be able to get a clean sweep? Will Curt Hawkins sweep Almas? Or will this go to a deciding seventh match?

3. The King of Flight finds his kingdom.
Tonight we will witness the debut of one of the most exciting highflyers of all time, the "One and Only" Ricochet! Will the former independent sensation find his transition to XWL to be a smooth one? Or will the King of Flight experience turbulence in his debut match tonight on Anarchy?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 6Uuty3g

Ricochet's Debut

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 XUsR1ES

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 AYkFWGz XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 OjnkwNx

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 IU63hKj XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 JrWa6Ea

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 SKDgbij XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 UxcPwbb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 U0QwPaA XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 FD6kTih

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Tyler10 XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 OmrEBgK

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 PQH2dR7

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 XOm9957

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 DfNwhyz XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Aleister-Black1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 8bEZeB5 XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 4rbdxfd

TCSI: Who's Next?

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 DD2799Y XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 UXSYXkt

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 ATTXmaj XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Pdl8O0f

Aiden's World Champion Test

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 E14krLC

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 DfIEhnp XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 AkMAzqj

Best of 7: Match 1

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 5N6EyUy

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 ZpUg4XI XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 HITO9DL

Main Event

TBA

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 3:13 am

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 ZpUg4XI XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 HITO9DL

Natalya and Ronda have a respectful exchange with Ronda raising Natalya's arm and then we go to a commercial break

-COMMERCIAL BREAK -

b]The camera goes live to the commentary table where we are greeted by Corey Graves, Mauro Ranallo, and Renee Young.[/b]

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! I hope you are enjoying the show thus far..

[Corey Graves]
I hate to interrupt you, Mauro... but I am getting word that something is happening backstage..

The screen blackens for a brief moment, and then suddenly turns on. The camera is bouncing up, and down as the cameraman is rushing to get to the sound of the commotion. The cameraman flings the door open to see Ronda Rousey knocked out faced up.  On the ground on her hands, and knees is Rosemary laughing to herself admiring her dirty work. Standing tall next to her side is The Undertaker looking down upon Ronda. His nose twitches as he looks down upon the beaten body of Ronda Rousey.

[Rosemary]
Oh Ronda. You thought you were on top of the world once you made your debut here in XWL didn't you?

Rosemary nods looking upon Ronda.

[Rosemary]
You thought you were safe. In fact might I add untouchable? But little did you know we were lurking within the shadows. Watching for our moment to strike. If you think whatever you learned in the UFC is going to help you against us you are sadly mistaken. You have never fought anything like us Ronda. You see tonight.. this is just the beginning of your demise.

She curls her hand into a slight fist but covers her mouth with it slightly giggling to herself.

[Rosemary]
If you are curious on the hell trip that awaits you. You should just ask Little Miss Bliss. She suffered great trauma with we held her captive. You are not safe Ronda... Hell awaits you, and The Queen of Hell asks for your head.

Rosemary snaps her fingers, and the camera now focuses on The Undertaker on who begins to take a step. His foot step causes an echo throughout the room. Undertaker bends down grabbing Ronda by the throat. Ronda struggles to breathe as she is pulled up to her feet. Undertaker looks into Ronda's eyes, and then rolls his eyes in the back of his head. He grabs her by the shoulder, and abruptly turns her towards Rosemary. Undertaker lifts his jacket to cover his face as Rosemary spews out a mist from her mouth directly into the eyes of Ronda Rousey. Ronda screams grabbing at her face. Undertaker than pushes Ronda toward Rosemary. Rosemary laughs as she grabs Ronda's arm, and lifting her body onto her shoulders. Rosemary then smirks as she stares directly into the camera, and delivers a huge Red Wedding. Ronda's body bounces off the ground with a heavy thud. Ronda now lies there completely motionless. Rosemary stands to her feet, and looks to Undertaker then slightly nods the lights go out. The lights return, and Rosemary and The Undertaker are no where to be seen. EMTs just now enter the room check on Ronda as the screen fades to black and we go onto our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 8:21 am

The night was like any other, Superstars were getting fired from positions of power they had no business being in, Nikki Cross was still unaware that no means no, electric debuts were being made and all the while the live audience in attendance were cheering, jeering and beer'ing at the action both inside and outside the ring. Life was surely good, until...

The crowd explodes into a roar of cheers, the infamous theme of Goldberg blasting through the airwaves, not a single person sitting down at this revelation. The Titantron cuts to a backstage feed where two rows of security guards lined up going four men deep and a man standing in front of an unmarked door behind them is shown. The anticipation builds for a few more moments before the sole man in the back places his hand over his ear, a single nod being his only response to the earpiece wedged in his hearing cavity before he audibly mouths “It's time!” as he repeatedly knocks on the door, taking a few steps back knowing full well what comes next.

As if on cue, the door swings open with a heavy kick, damn near getting ripped off its hinges due the force applied to it but it withstands the punishment delivered upon it and remains as the strongest door in all the land. The man known simply as Goldberg wal- wait, that's not Goldberg, what is this? Within the room stands the duo known as The Trash City Stupid Idiots, the combined efforts of Chad Gable and Chris Sabin. As the pair begins to walk towards the door frame, they both believe they were walking out of the room first, causing Gable's left shoulder and Sabin's right shoulder to collide with the frame, keeping them both within the confines of the room. They back up and attempt it again, yielding the same result as before, causing them to take a step back and bring their respective right hands towards one another in the shape of a fist, an impromptu game of rock paper scissors taking place.

One round is all it takes as the both their fists come down onto the invisible agreed upon location, Sabin's in the form of paper while Gable holds the victorious choice of scissors. Sabin mumbles to himself as Gable emerges from the room first with Sabin close behind. Wearing the XWL Tag Team Championships proudly around their waists, the “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City” stand side by side, flanked by security guards on either side of them, exchange a look with one another before Sabin lifts his left forearm towards Gable, who lifts his right, causing them to gently collide in the shape of an “X.” With that, they begin to walk forward, the security guards taking this as their cue to begin moving in formation, the Tag Champs and their entourage making their way down the short hallway before turning the corner into a much longer corridor and making their way towards what could only be the ring.

GA BLE

SA BIN

The two syllable last names of The Trash City Stupid Idiots are chanted in the same way of the man they're imitating, almost paying homage to the man known simply as Goldberg. As the Champions make their way down the gruelingly long corridor, they pass many stagehands and Superstars scattered about in the backstage area enjoying their moments of solitude and chatting amongst one another as they await the scheduled timeslot for their matches or segments, finding anything they could to pass the time. As they make their way past the aforementioned background extras for this entrance, they turn another corner about halfway down the corridor into a much smaller hallway, a virtual ghost town aside from the small army leading the Tag Team Champions to their destination.

A few steps into this brave new world and Sabin is sent to the hard concrete floor in an instant, causing the group of security guards to halt their advances to give Sabin as much time as he needs to make it back to his feet. Gable drops down to a knee and pulls the downed Sabin off the cold and unforgiving floor, the culprit responsible for Sabin's fall to be revealed as nothing more than a simple banana peel. Sabin pulls said object off the floor and holds in front of his face, as if to look it in its nonexistent eyes before tossing it at the wall out of spite. A brief breathing exercise with Gable later, and the journey of The Trash City Stupid Idiots continues.

Upon reaching the end of the hallway, it opens up to a much larger room and a narrow hallway at the end of it, leading out towards what could only be the stage. Their trek has nearly come to its natural end, all they need is one final push and they do just that, walking towards the narrow hallway and causing their security entourage to stop in their tracks upon reaching the threshold of the location, fulfilling their duty to much success. A quick switch of cameras show the empty stage be filled with life when Gable and Sabin walk out onto it, a roar of cheers and the continuation of the chants from earlier filling the air as the duo pose on the center of the stage with the Tag Team Championships around their waists.

The moment of truth arrives as the duo stands on the stage, preparing themselves for what comes next before they're engulfed in smoke and sparks, the only thing now visible to the live audience in attendance and the people watching at home are the silhouettes of the Tag Champs. That is, until they disappear from view, the smoke and sparks dissipating into the air as Gable and Sabin's positions are revealed: Doubled over while coughing their lungs out due to the amount of smoke they inhaled in such a short period of time. A handful of moments pass before they seemingly get it out of their systems, trying to catch their breaths before they return to a vertical base, each ensuring that the other is able to continue. With that lesson now etched in their minds, Gable raises three fingers up to Sabin, causing the latter to nod his head as the former brings three down to two.

The two quickly becomes one, which then becomes zero, causing the Champions to begin throwing punches and kicks into the air in unison, so much so that it looks like one of them is doing this in front of a mirror, all the while, pyrotechnics are going off behind them in perfect timing with the strikes being thrown into the air. The crowd lets out a cheer as this has seemingly gone off without a hitch, that is, until a second wave of pyrotechnics go off, causing Gable and Sabin to instinctively drop down to a defensive position to avoid whatever is going on behind them. When they come to a timed end, both men look up and make it back to their feet, unsure of what just happened, before they shrug it off and make their way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the XWL Universe on either side of them until they make it to the ringside area.

A few words are exchanged between the Tag Team Champions, leading to Gable sliding into the ring while Sabin continues his journey around the outside of said ring, reaching the timekeeper's area and retrieving two microphones before ultimately joining his best friend and tag team partner in the center of the ring, handing the spare microphone over to Gable. The duo scan the crowd as the sound of cheers and their names being broken up into two syllables float throughout the air, causing them to exchange a few words with one another before Gable raises his microphone up to speak.

[Chad Gable]
When the name Goldberg is spoken, one word comes to mind: Destruction. A word based on the idea that the opposition will be destroyed, without any hesitation. Goldberg spent his entire career, setting the world on fire as he kicked people into literal retirement. He speared people into oblivion and also beat the hell out of a limo. That, is the same spirit TCSI embodies. The spirit of a Warrior. Not the, Warrior, but a warrior nonetheless. We demolished the tag team division and nothing else stands in our way.

Chris Sabin is getting hyped up behind Gable, getting overly excited at this speech that is being given.

[Chad Gable]
Though humorous, though clever, upmostly entertaining and skillful, Chris Sabin and I walked into this company as oppositions to one another and when an immovable force meets and unstoppable object, they collide as one. Or at least, in this case, they do. They collide together to make a super badass tag team and that tag team stands as the Trash City Stupid Idiots.

The crowd pops for him, and his confusion of metaphors and words in general. It's a part of the charm, one would assume.

[Chad Gable]
So I stand here before you, not a man, but a warrior. Alongside not just my partner, but my best friend, my immovable force. Holding not just my title, but Carol, alongside Goldilocks. And the question on the table is, what is next for TCSI? After coming all this way, accomplishing so much, what could TCSI possibly come up with next? To that question, I simply offer another:

WHO'S NEXT!?

The audience erupts once again, this time surprised to see Kenny Omega of all people slowly step onto the stage.

In the ring, a confusion expression is shown on the faces of the Trash City Stupid Idiots. What could Kenny Omega want?

Omega's theme song only plays for a short time as we see he holds a microphone in hand. As the song fades, Omega begins to speak. He makes his way toward the ring.

KENNY OMEGA
Gentlemen, I'm sorry to interrupt this little tribute segment for a mediocre.. overrated "legend" from the past, but I couldn't help myself. I mean come on! Goldberg? Similar to you two, Goldberg is the cure for insomnia.

Omega chuckles for a moment as he reaches the ringside area. He stops for a moment, gazing at the tag team champions standing before him. He gives them a smirk before making his way over to the ringside steps.

KENNY OMEGA
Now this may come as a surprise to you two, but I am not a tag team. I know.. I know.. Shocker! But hear me out.

Omega hurries up the steps and enters the ring. He is now face-to-face with the Trash City Stupid Idiots.

KENNY OMEGA
As you know, assuming you watch all of my wonderful segments, I am on a quest for gold here in XWL. Earlier today while eating my daily banana, I overheard that this little Trash City shindig was going down and you better believe I hurried my hind end to Gorilla so I could be the first one out here to accept this little challenge. You are the top team in a division where.. wait a minute. You two are the ONLY team in this division.

Omega sports a puzzled look for a moment.

KENNY OMEGA
Alpha Club is gone. Undisputed Era might as well be gone. The Kyohi never even got off the ground as a team... man! It's almost as if you NEED me to challenge you for the tag team championship.

Chris Sabin
I'm sorry, the pamphlets clearly stated TAG teams, you know, as in more than one, less than three. Unfortunately for you, your ego doesn't count as a tag team partner so I'm going to have to ask you to gently drop that microphone because it's expensive and leave this-

Gable begins whispering into Sabin's ear, causing him to stop mid sentence.

Chris Sabin
What do you mean you didn't hand out the pamphlets? Do you know how long it took to print all those? These things happen. You've made some excellent points, Mr. Kenneth Omega, yes, we're the only team left but that's through no fault of our own. My entire career has been “The Only Team Left Standing,” in a division that is virtually nonexistent, with a partner that has the same mentality that I do. I've been here before, I've done this, the only difference is that these Tag Team Championships are real. These Championships are the symbol of hope, that as long as we still have these, the division is still salvageable.

Chris Sabin
Since our unlikely inception, we've beaten and bested some of the best teams this sport has to offer, from Beer Money to the Alpha Club, to two different versions of the Undisputed Era and everybody in between. This team is something that shouldn't have happened, something that was impossible. You know what else was thought to be impossible? These Tag Team Championships. Two impossibilities standing together in this ring, it's almost poetic, isn't it? So no, Mr. Omega, we don't NEED you to do anything because at the end of the day, you are not a team. Your quest for gold won't end with these Tag Team Championships in your possession, but I'll offer you a gift for throwing your name into the hat in the form of a one way ticket to a medical center in Trash City.

Sabin releases his grip on the microphone, causing it to gently thud against the canvas below, the minor sound of feedback reverberating in the air, the time for talking seemingly past its climax. Omega does the same, preparing himself for what's to come from the Detroit native, the two men standing face to face with one another, the impending fight all but starting. Gable, doing his best to play peacekeeper, interjects himself, strategically placing himself between Sabin and Omega, doing his best to avoid this ending in a fight. He begins gently pushing Sabin back, the latter not wanting to go against the former's wishes, his quarrel with the third man in the ring. A few steps manage to happen, Gable seemingly successful in his attempt to resolve this without unneeded violence, before Omega takes this as his opportunity to strike.

His target isn't clear as instead of directing his calculated strike towards the man who, in his mind, deserves it, it instead connects with the back of Gable's head, sending half of The Trash City Stupid Idiots to the canvas in an instant. A hush falls over the ring as Sabin helplessly watches his partner be leveled, slowly turning his attention to the culprit behind it, the two men charging forward to begin unloading rights onto the other. Relentless shots leave each of the combatants hands, shots that would knock a normal man out, but not these two, one to solidify his goal of reaching Championship gold while the other fights to avenge his temporarily fallen comrade. Just when it seemed that this contest of striking ability and resilience would have no victor, Omega manages to rapidly double tap Sabin, sending him staggering backwards and on the defensive as his opponent, smelling blood in the water, goes for the attack.

Sabin is pushed back to a corner, doing his best to block the incoming attacks but more are connecting than he's managing to avoid. Just when it seemed that Sabin would lose this battle, Omega is suddenly pulled off of him by his tag partner in Gable, who wraps his arms around Omega's waist and forces him out of the corner before wrestling him down to the canvas and mounting him. Gable unloads a multitude of rights and lefts for a few moments before Omega is able to shove him off and quickly make it back to his feet, eager to bring his battle with Sabin to a proper conclusion. He charges at his target, walking straight into an Enzuigiri, sending him stumbling backwards out of the corner with a dazed expression on his face.

Omega doesn't allow this to deter him from his goal, opting to once again charge forward only to be met with a similar result, except of being met with a kick to the face, he's instead greeted to a low dropkick, sending him face first into the middle slightly padded turnbuckle. Despite its padded nature, it still inflicts the intended damage and gives The Trash City Stupid Idiots more than enough time to regroup. Sabin pulls a dazed Omega away from his turnbuckle shaped pillow, wrapping his arm around his targets neck, locking it tightly before beginning to slowly twist him around, leaving him in a precarious hanging neckbreaker position as Gable lines himself up with Omega's placement. The “measure twice, cut once” mentality is followed here as Gable realigns himself before hopping onto the top turnbuckle in one impressive leap, ready to deliver the equally impressive moonsault combination to the maneuver that secured their victory at Breakthrough. Before Gable can follow through on his plan...

The XWL Universe are taken by surprise when an unfamiliar theme begins to blast throughout the arena halting Gable in his tracks whilst on the top rope. Almost as soon as the music began to hit, a figure came bursting through the curtain at lightning speed and begun his rapid descent down the ramp and towards the ring. Some members of the XWL Universe who are well versed when it comes to the international wrestling scene outside of XWL immediately recognizes the man and immediately begins to take in the seriousness and potential monumental ramifications at stake as this moment begins to unfold before our very eyes.

The man sprinting towards the ring? none other then the "Golden Star" Kota Ibushi, a man who shares a very intricate and complicated history with Kenny Omega aka the man who's about to be on the receiving end of TCSI's tag team finishing move combo. Realizing that this man has to be dealt with before Omega can be put down, Sabin calls and audible to Gable and calls for him to leap back down to the ring, Gable obliges and drops down just as Ibushi has slid underneath the bottom rope and into the ring, Gable looks for a quick clothesline on Ibushi but Ibushi ducks under and continues speeding towards the ropes to which he uses to rebound off of and gain extra momentum as he charges towards Gable, Ibushi looks for a hurricanrana on Gable but Gable grabs a hold of Ibushi mid flight and looks poised to plant him with a powerbomb, Ibushi's fight is relentless however and Ibushi is able to counter the powerbomb attempt with a hurricanrana followed by an immediate roundhouse kick which lands flush on Gable's chin sending him flying out of the ring.

By now? Sabin had released his grip on Omega and went in for the cheapshot from behind on Ibushi, he didn't count on Ibushi knowing what was coming and planting him with a solid Pele Kick with a bit more backflip then usual on it. Both members of TCSI regroup on the outside of the ring as Kota kneels down to one knee and tends to Kenny Omega. TCSI are handed their title belts by the officials who retrieved them following this quick action that just transpired, Sabin and Gable both clutch at their jaws and eventually proceed on making their trip up the ramp and into the back with their belts in tow which leaves the ring to just Kenny and Kota.

These two men have an immense and complicated history that is far to difficult to detail on a few sentences. Some call them best friends, others call them brothers, but the one thing that EVERYONE used to call them back in Japan? LOVERS! The Golden Lovers took the Japanese pro wrestling world by storm many years ago, Omega even went as far as to wear a custom Ibushi themed attire during his World Championship Elimination Chamber match here in XWL. These 2 once shared an unbreakable bond, but the continents they worked on along with some other issues forced them apart, and that brings us to tonight and begs the question, what does all this mean?

Ibushi helps Omega to his feet and the 2 men share a long talk amongst themselves over what just occurred, the camera mics and camera views allow the audience to piece together a general idea of what's transpiring between these 2 at the moment. Omega feels as though he had things under control for the most part, where as Ibushi feels as though Omega was only moments away from having that tag team finisher of TCSI decimate him, after seemingly endless back and forth chatter and some semi-heated and tense moments, this occurs...

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Tenor

The amount of tears rolling down the faces of XWL's Japanese audience right now probably equates to Niagara Falls levels, and make no mistake about it, these are not tears of sadness, they're tears of pure joy and elation that these 2 men are back in the same company and are once again on the same page. What does all of this mean in the grand scheme of things? I guess we'll have to tune in next week to find out as Omega leans on Ibushi on his way out of the ring, up the ramp, and into the back.

Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 10:38 am

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 DYfyUZKXWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 PQH2dR7

Spoiler...

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 10:53 am

Best of 7: Match 1

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 5N6EyUy

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 3:36 pm

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 YS9jY

[Matt Striker]
AJ Lee! Welcome back, last week you made your return to XWL but was then attacked by Ember Moon...What are your thoughts on what happened?

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 QmYmu

[AJ Lee]
Firstly thank you, Matt! It's great to be back...but Yeah, that didn't go to well did it? I've been in Embers position, I just wanted to offer her a little friendly advice...but she didn't seem to like it too much did she? But maybe her reaction, just proved my point. Ember thinks things are going to change for her with this new attitude...but what if they don't? What if she's thrown it all away and deep down...she's still the same Ember Moon. I can't deny I made some...drastic changes over but that wasn't me.

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Cwt9A

[AJ Lee]
I'm not angry at Ember for the super kick...I get it, she's trying to make her point, she's trying to get noticed...and that's fine. She wants her name out there for a title match, She's got to break her way into the title scene...We can't just be all thrown in there can we? *cough*Maryse*cough* But...I want the same thing, I want to be back in that title picture. So...if Ember wants to make a point then maybe we can do it in that ring... Maybe we can do ....

Suddenly from out of nowhere, AJ is taken out from behind! Striker does his best to get out the way as the camera pans back to show Ember Moon standing over AJ, Ember grabs AJ up by the hair, staring into her face before throwing AJ face first into the metal framing of the interview set! AJ crashes down to the floor, but Ember isn't finished!

Once again drags, AJ to her feet. Leaning AJ up against the frame....SUPERKICK! Once again, Ember delivers a sickening super kick that traps AJ's head between her boot and the metal framing!

AJ is out cold...falls in a heap to the ground. Ember stands over AJ, with an almost possessed look on her face. EMT's and officials run in and hold Ember back...but the Damage is already done.

EMT's begin to check on AJ, as a sickening smirk comes across the face of Ember Moon as she's ushered away from the scene

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 4:01 pm

update: made it in time.

We come back to the arena to find Nia Jax stood in the ring with her theme song blaring. Her eyes glued to the stage as she awaits her opponent for the night Alexa Bliss. Her music dies out as she waits patiently for her former best friend who everyone but her knows isn't coming. Earlier in the evening, Alexa left, unable to handle what Ruby had done to Nia, hiding her away. Now, the mind games Riott is playing has Jax waiting for Bliss, which is visibily pissing Nia off.

She grabs hold of the ref by the collar of his shirt screaming at him "Get her out here!" to which he attempts to plead. After a few moments of doing so Nia eventually lets go, seeming to have given up. Without much warning she swings wildly at the ref, clocking him right in the nose. The ref hits the crowd, hands reaching up for his nose which is now pouring with crimson red blood, and turned on a sharp angle. Nia doesn't seem to be bothered as she exits the ring, the medical staff rushing past her to get a look at the ref that has just hit the ground.

The camera fumbles for a moment to find Nia who is now in the back area, stomping through the hallways. She appears to be on the search for something, or in this case, probably someone known as Alexa Bliss. A few members of the backstage locker room are leaned up against some boxes as Jax crosses by them. She grabs hold of the first of the road agents, a man who isn't normally on camera and chucks him across a few of the boxes filled with equipment. This is enough to cause people to run away as Nia attempts to bait Alexa out.

"Alexa! Get out here!"

She screams at the top of her lungs as she stomps around the back. She cuts a corner, finding her way to the parking lot area. However, in between her and it stands guards. Security has made their way onto the scene, about eight of them standing between Nia and the parking lot which clicks as to where Bliss must be.

"Hiding behind guards. Typical."

Can be heard as she begins to stomp forward into the guards. One of them tries to catch her head on which proves as a huge mistake. Nia simply drops her shoulder, launching the guy over her back and onto the concrete. Another two step up, which easily get planted by Nia who clothesline them both at the same time, one to either arm. That just leaves five. Jax takes one by the shoulders, sending him flying back into another, both rolling across the ground and out of sight. She picks another up, slamming him right onto the ground, followed by another who in turn gets slammed on top of the first. Then, she turns to the last one.

There is a brief staredown between the two as the carnage pauses. Jax and the guard both think about their next move and the guard acts first. He simply turns around and runs away. Nia shakes her head at the act of cowardness, following after him towards the parking lot. Though he's turned the opposite way from where she is heading, which was probably in her best interest.

A quick switch of the cameras show a much better view, Nia breaking the threshold that is the perimeter of the building and walking outside, ultimately ending up in the nearby parking lot, spotting a handful of backstage personnel deciding to call their nights early and get a headstart on their trek to the next arena. What seems like a normal practice to the common eye is opportunity in Nia's, beelining her way towards her nearest victim, grabbing the collar of an innocent bystander and throwing him into the nearby car without a care for safety or proper etiquette. The unnamed man collides with the unforgiving car door and even more unforgiving ground with a sickening thud.

Nia shifts her attention to her surroundings, looking for her next target, spotting a casually dressed Kairi Sane walking out of the building, her scheduled match now in the past as she now looks forward to what next week holds for her. She is stopped in her tracks as the sound of Nia shouting out “You!” towards The Pirate Princess, the woman that has been one of the causes to her uncontrollable rage in recent weeks, in her own mind at least. Nia, not about to let this blessed opportunity go to waste, charges at Kairi, who shoves her bag to the side and hops onto the elevated loading dock in her immediate vicinity, giving herself a height advantage for the impending conflict she's about to be dragged into. When Nia gets within range, Kairi leaps off the platform with a forearm to Nia's face in mind, but her will is overpowered by Nia's unrivaled strength, catching the smaller woman with ease.

With Nia's arms wrapping around her waist in the form of a dreaded bearhug, Kairi sees only one way to escape this deadly hold: By somehow overpowering Nia and forcing her to break it. She begins unloading a flurry of rapid fire right forearms, which connect with Nia's unprotected face, eventually causing Nia to let her go in an attempt to bring a halt to the incoming onslaught. Kairi lands on her feet as Nia is now holding her face in a doubled over position, feeling the effects of the calculated strikes, despite it being a momentary offensive attack. Kairi, seeing this as her opportunity to gain the upper hand, stays on the offensive through sheer necessity, unleashing a string of clubbing blows to Nia's back, bringing the larger woman that's not like most girls down to a knee. This doesn't last long, however, as Nia, using her unbridled strength, shoves Kairi away with the greatest of ease, causing The Pirate Princess to momentarily leave the ground and find herself seated on the elevated platform she had just leaped off of.

Kairi pulls herself up to her feet and attempts to go for round two, prepared to soar through the air once more, but before she could even get the chance, Nia's impressive speed allows her to catch The Pirate Princess off guard, leaping onto the platform and causing her to nearly fall down backwards at the feat. She keeps her balance and opts to fight out of this the old fashioned way, putting both her hands together and winding them back before unleashing a two handed chop to Nia's chest, not fazing the force that is Nia Jax. A sick smile appears on her face as she motions for Kairi to attempt the strike again, almost begging her, causing her to oblige and unload another shot, yielding the same result. “Is that all you got?” are the words Nia shouts out at the smaller woman, which causes Kairi to spit into her hands then rub them together with enough friction to nearly cause a fire right then and there before she winds her arms back, ready to unleash the chop to end all chops but as she brings her arms forward, Nia lifts Kairi into the air in what appears to be the perfect position for the Samoan Drop, Nia's finishing maneuver.

A quick scan of the nearby area proves fruitful as Nia begins walking towards a dumpster on the far edge of the platform while Kairi does her best to get herself out of this position. Every step she inches closer and closer to her destination as Kairi, up to this point, has been unsuccessful in her attempts to escape out of Nia's grip. A few moments pass before Nia is now standing mere feet from the dumpster, bending down to open the lid, ready to both figuratively and literally throw out the trash. Kairi, with no other option, decides to go back to an old favorite and unloads a series of elbows to Nia's jaw in quick succession, forcing Nia to break her grip for the second time in this encounter and allowing Kairi to land safely behind Nia. She takes a few steps back to gain a running start as Nia begins rising up to her feet, the look of anger written all over her face as she turns around to spot a rapidly incoming Kairi Sane who launches herself horizontally into the air, hitting Nia directly in her abdomen with the infamous Interceptor, both sending Nia's balance into question as she begins to lean to and fro dangerously close to the dumpster and Kairi to the ground near said dumpster after the maneuver, causing some potential scrapes to reside on her body. Nia loses the battle against gravity and falls backwards into the dumpster with enough force to cause it to close itself, the final scene being Nia's rampage being brought to an unceremonious end as nearby backstage hands begin to check on the downed Kairi Sane before Anarchy faces into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm

MAIN EVENT
Gauntlet Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 TAt1cL2

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 TWUU1vIXWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Tcd05grXWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 PKDfUzb

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s time for the moment we’ve all been waiting for. It’s time for tonight’s main event!

[Corey Graves]
Finally we will get to see The wrestling god back in mount Olympus, the first time in over six months!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I honestly can’t wait. We will finally get to see JBL in action, not to mention he will finally be getting a taste of his own medicine!

Roderick Strong stands in the ring as he awaits his opponent, JBL. Roderick will of course be starting out this gauntlet against the man who ultimately brought together the very group he is a member of. For if it wasn’t for JBL and the Cabinet, there would be no Undisputed Era. Roderick paves the ring, watch, and waiting until finally he must wait no more.

The crowd erupts into boos as JBL’s theme hits. They have found even more reasons to hate him than they have ever had before, which may seem like an unthinkable task, but when your JBL you can never get enough hate. For the first time in over six months JBL walks out onto the stage wearing his ring gear. Black trunks with a large gold JBL logo across the back. Black knee and elbow pads, along with black boots and tape wrapped around his wrists. He is wearing a black nike jacket and his classic white cowboy hat. However the smile seem just one week ago. Hell, the smile seen at the very beginning of tonight’s show, is nowhere to be seen. For it seems JBL is in a completely different place. A place of business, not pleasure. He makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the insults being showered down upon him by his “fans” all the while he keeps his focus on the ma standing before him in the ring. JBL climbs the steel steps and through the ropes, keeping back in his corner.

[Renee Young]
One has to be thinking what is going on through JBL’s mind right now, as this is the first time he has been booked to compete in over six months

[Corey Graves]
It’s a travesty He’s being forced into this situation Renee, but he’s a wrestling god. He will do what needs to be done to prove why he is not only number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, but why he deserves to be in the Main Event of Final Stand.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Please. If you ask me, JBL doesn’t stand a chance. I doubt he can stay on his feet after the beating Strong gives him, much less The rest of the Undisputed Era.

The ref looks to both JBL and Roderick Strong. He asks them if they are both ready, and as they nod he signals for the bell to be rung to kick off the first of three matches.

JBL rolls off of Roderick Strong after a hellacious clothesline from hell ending their match. JBL knows in the back of his mind that he was nearly bested by Roderick just now, but he doesn’t let it show as he leans on the ropes for support, smiling as he soaks in the fans disbelief and boos knowing that as he proves how good he truly is in the ring, they hate him more and more.

[Corey Graves]
I knew it! I never doubted it for a second!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I’m calling a fluke! A lucky break! There’s no way in hell JBL should be able to stand after the hell he just endured, much less be ready to compete AGAIN!

[Renee Young]
I guess JBL is out to prove something here tonight. He’s here to prove he is deserving of everything he has been given, and he won’t stop until the World Heavyweight Championship is around his waist.

The Texan is able to wrap his arms around the ropes and he’s showing wear and tear on his lower lumbar too, courtesy of the Messiah Of The Backbreaker, Undisputed Era’s own Roddy Strong. Layfield starts out of nowhere waving his hand up for the next opponent in this gauntlet to show up.

“SHOCK…. THE SYSTEM”

Out comes from the back appears The Bruiserweight’ Pete Dunne and the commentary immediately chimes in.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This doesn’t look too good for the man who climbs mountains for a living. He’s about to be knocked off the peak, Pete Dunne is the most brutalizing member of this trio.

[Corey Graves]
The Golden One, the Iron Man of XWL hand selected him for that reason alone, for his brutality and superhuman ability to break a person down in that ring.

Dunne poses for a second at the top of the ramp with his fist into his chin and then throws it to the air, his eyes are focused on JBL inside of that ring clinging to the ropes for his life, literally. Dunne sees this and smirks before he reaches the apron. Taking one grip full of the ropes, he jumps up onto the apron and then enters the ring.

No hesitation needed, as soon as he enters he takes a few large steps over to JBL and the referee calls for the bell at the same time keeping Pete away from him since he’s in the ropes. Dunne sidesteps the referee and clocks JBL with a elbow that brushes off the forehead, the point of the elbow has made him collapse inside the ropes, no longer ON them. He falls awkwardly and dramatically backwards as the back of his head is slumped on the apron and his legs are in the air. Blood profusely starts to pour, Dunne’s sharp elbow has made JBL trickle blood symmetrically down his face. Dunne wipes his hair out of his eyes and his smirk still remaining, now it turns into a scowl.

He yanks up JBL with no remorse for him having blood trickling in the spots he’s being dragged around, his arms flailing trying to send a couple rights and lefts at The Bruiserweight. Dunne takes out his mouthpiece mockingly, and drops it to the mat. The referee kicks it out of the ring, and all you can see is JBL now resting all of his body weight onto Dunne which makes Dunne grab him by both of his ears allowing him to stand up wobbly. Pete takes a quick run to the other side of the ring ropes, coming back with another elbow that this time connects off the chin bone with no mark for error. JBL dropping to one knee, crimson red now covering his chest. Dunne notices this and swipes his fingertips across it, and writes a U with his pointer finger across his chest for Undisputed in… blood!

The Undisputed Era’s Hitman is taking a second to take in the mixed reactions from the fans, except there is none..they are siding with him for finally taking this cocky know- it all out of his misery. The referee tries to intervene as he sees JBL is worse for wear. Dunne shrugs it off and drops right down to his back to roll out of the ring, leaving JBL to suffer or is he?

Dunne grabs onto the apron skirt and flips it up, laying it halfway into the ring. He starts to search on his hands and knees but can’t seem to find anything of value for the moment. That is until he gets an idea and digs deeper into the ring’s contents. His hand has something, the reaction is all over his face. A sinister one that is, and he slides it out for everyone to see.

[Mauro Ranallo]
THEY MAKE THOSE!?

[Corey Graves]
They do now Mauro, they do.. NOW! This isn’t looking good for the Wrestling God.

[Renee Young]
JBL is about to meet his Kratos as much as I disagree with this entirely.

Pete takes what’s in his hands now, a custom made Undisputed Era chair topped with a symbol to the seat. He raises it to the sky and then runs right into the ring without wasting a single moment. JBL shaking his head, not because he knows what’s about to come next but he’s trying to shake off the blood from his eyes and the cobwebs all at once. Dunne puts both hands wrapped around the steel chair and raises it above his head and behind it for maximum pain, and it comes right down onto the crown of JBL’s head. He then does it a second time to the side of his body, and a THIRD to his other knee being the only thing keeping him up. Not one, not two.. But three calculated chair shots that has made who was once our General Manager a shell of his former self. Dunne looks at the blood stained chair and as soon as he’s about to put his foot on JBL, he hears a bell.

The Bruiserweight is livid.. Because that means the referee decided to call it off since he used a weapon! Dunne suddenly realizes this and looks at the official, about to nearly choke him out. The referee points Pete to the back as he just disqualified himself. Dunne looking at the chair for a moment and JBL, he swiftly picks it back up and digs it into the throat of JBL as the referee claws at his shoulder to let up. “NO, I have something left to accomplish, here” Dunne drops the chair and grabs the middle finger of JBL who whimpers, Dunne begins to pry his fingers apart with his own fingers and then tells the crowd to “SHHHHHHHH, I want him to have something to remember me by..”

*SNAP*!

Dunne waves goodbye to JBL as he’s snapped his finger, bloodied him up and beat him with a steel chair, lest not we forget all the humiliation. In the span of about 5 minutes, The Bruiserweight exits the ring and walks up that ramp, leaving with the Undisputed Era pose directly into the camera and a middle finger to JBL to top it all off.

JBL lays in the center of the ring. Beaten and bloody, his finger nearly snapped in half, and yet somehow, someway he begins to move. At first just rolling around in agony but he eventually begins to crawl his way to the corner of the ring, leaving a small trail of blood behind him. As he makes it to the corner he slowly begins to tremble his way up to his feet using the ropes to his advantage, but just as it seems he has a little hope left, he is quickly reminded, he isn’t even close to being done

[Mauro Ranallo]
And here we go, the final beating for JBL tonight. The part of the match everyone has been waiting for. Long time rival of JBL’s, Matt Sydal!

[Corey Graves]
Beatings? Are you kidding Mauro? He’s 2-0, if he beats Sydal he will make history yet again here tonight on Anarchy.

[Renee Young]
Honestly I can’t believe it, but I agree with you Corey. Sure his second victory was due to Pete Dunne’s recklessness, but if he happens to beat Matt Sydal here tonight, no one can deny he truly is a master of his craft. Beating the entire Undisputed Era, not only in one night, BUT in one match!

Matt Sydal emerges from the curtain to a sea of ecstatic fans. He hold up both hands in the figure of the UE logo before sprinting down the rap and sliding in the ring. He looks towards JBL with a smile, knowing this won’t be much of a “match”. However JBL raises up his arms motioning Sydal to “bring it on”. The ref checks both Sydal and JBL before he calls for the bell to be rung.

[Renee Young]
JBL setting Matt Sydal up for the powerbomb!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The very same power bomb we saw last week when he turned on his former pupil Aiden English.

[Corey Graves]
Will you give it a rest Mauro? JBL is a businessman, who saw nothing left for him in Aiden English, so he got rid of him. There’s nothing wrong with that!

As JBL has Matt Sydal held up high for the powerbomb, he keeps him there for quite some time, soaking in the hatred of the fans. He knows damn well this is the move he used last week, there was no accident here. This is a clear declaration to Aiden English that no matter what he said earlier in the night, JBL always has a plan in mind. Despite the fiery anger brought by Aiden English, nothing is going to stop him from having this moment for himself.

Well, nothing except for that very same fiery anger I suppose.

[Renee Young]
And here comes Aiden English! He must still be furious even after demolishing Randy Orton earlier here tonight!

[Corey Graves]
Apparently furious enough to come out and disrupt a match that has nothing to do with him!

Upon hearing Aiden English’s theme, JBL quickly drops Sydal by his side and focus his energy on the entrance ramp, yelling out taunts and various obscenities at the man who condemned him earlier in the night and ripped his character to shreds. However, this may not be the smartest move.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Spinning heel kick from Sydal!

The ever-crafty Matt Sydal needed only for JBL to be distracted for a few moments before hitting him with a spinning heel kick right to the head! Without wasting a breath, he runs right back up to the top rope and signals to the fans the arrival of the Shooting Sydal Press! He leaps from the top rope, and hits the move right on top of JBL! He quickly makes the cover as the ref slides into position for the 1….. 2……. 3!

[Corey Graves]
Are you kidding me?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal with the victory!

As Matt Sydal’s theme music hits and he begins to celebrate with the fans, JBL is left lying in a heap in the middle of the ring. It appears Aiden English’s music was a fake-out and JBL has been fooled. So much for the plan. However, sometimes things are exactly as they seem. Sometimes you just have to believe in your eyes and ears. Or else you might be surprised when the man whose theme literally just played walks out from behind the curtain.

[Renee Young]
Oh my god you guys that’s Aiden English!

Renee is correct, as none other than the world champion Aiden English comes out from behind the curtain and quickly down the entrance ramp, with his target clearly set on JBL. Matt Sydal can tell what’s going on and smiles before rolling out of the ring and making his way back up the ramp, giving Aiden as much space as he needs. Aiden reaches the ring quickly and begins to climb in, before stopping himself. He seems to be thinking about something before he begins to smile. Not just any smile, a very wide smile. A smile that some may even see as creepy. But considering what he’s been through, no one’s going to complain about any amount of joy Aiden takes out of whatever he’s about to do. Aiden jumps back down to ringside and lifts up the ring canvas, looking for something. He digs around for a while before apparently finding what he’s been looking for. He pulls it out and anyone who sees it soon has a smile similar to the one Aiden himself had. For what he has pulled out is none other than the former signature weapon of the Cabinet, and the weapon Aiden utilized after his debut match, a sledgehammer.

[Corey Graves]
Oh so now we’re letting him have a sledge hammer?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Do you know how many men JBL has almost killed with one of these? Aiden English is just giving him what’s been coming all this time!

Aiden slinks into the ring like the very same viper he slew earlier in the night, and positions himself right above the body of JBL, who has now begun to stir. JBL makes it on his hand and knees before Aiden slaps the tip of the sledgehammer onto the hand of JBL, preventing him from moving any further. JBL has no idea what's going on and looks up, directly at the face of his former employee, not towering above him. His face suddenly turns to one of disgust, and he yells “Why you little” before mustering up all the strength currently in him to spit upwards into the face of Aiden English. Aiden steps back for a few seconds, removing the spit from his face with his hand, making sure that’s really what just happened. After taking in what happened for a few moments, Aiden seems to grow even more furious than we saw him earlier, and swings the sledgehammer right against the skull of JBL!

[Renee Young]
Oh my god!

Right after this move, however, Aiden throws the sledgehammer on the ground, choosing instead to resort to his fists. Aiden quickly jumps JBL  and unloads on him with a series of fists right to the face, unleashing a year’s worth of frustration in one attack. He begins stomping him, elbow dropping him, striking him, even spitting on him, anything to cause more physical and moral damage to the man challenging for his title in a few weeks. The fans are loving every moment of this assault, cheering Aiden on more and more even as the attack grows more and more violent. Eventually, a barrage of not just XWL crew members but some of Aiden’s fellow superstars rush the ring and begin separating Aiden from JBL. However, just before they can reach the ring, Aiden manages to scoop up JBL’s body, and hit a Director’s Cut directly onto the head of the sledgehammer! Aiden picks up the sledgehammer seemingly to do more damage, but at this point, the army of men have entered the ring and he is pushed to one corner of the ring, as some of the medical staff checks up on JBL. The closing shots of Anarchy are an unconscious JBL being checked up on, and a triumphant Aiden English, surrounded by men, holding the sledgehammer high up in the air as a declaration of victory.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:05 pm

StrumSkillet13 wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:

And Nia is not looking  so good
I'm not trying to be bias
You should watch your weight a little more
And you could start by walking with Elias!

GOD DAMN

Banning him.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 6:26 pm

T-Roll wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:

And Nia is not looking  so good
I'm not trying to be bias
You should watch your weight a little more
And you could start by walking with Elias!

GOD DAMN

Banning him.

Top Talent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2