Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019

Go down 
+14
Stunner
Tango
Harmon
Pringle96`
Slothio
Shug
Strummania
LazyEye513
lucasman
Legal
P.R Son
T-Roll
Sam
Zack
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 5:07 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM:
American Airlines Arena
Miami, Florida

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

What's Coming Up On Anarchy?

1. A Shocking Betrayal
Just one night after cashing in Money In The Bank and becoming World Heavyweight Champion, Aiden English was to sign a contract with his oponent for the main event of Final Stand 11. However, General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield shocked the entire world by rising from his wheelchair and sending Aiden English through the table with a ferocious powerbomb, declaring himself as #1 Contender! What will happen when Aiden English and JBL are both in the building tonight? Will Aiden have anything to say about the betrayal by his mentor?

2. #FaceTheFacts? Or #Tranquilo?
XWL Television Champion Andrade "Cien" Almas has found his first contender. However, instead of having just one defense, the Television Champion will defend his title in a Best of Seven series against the fact-dropping Curt Hawkins! Will the Tranquilo one be able to get a clean sweep? Will Curt Hawkins sweep Almas? Or will this go to a deciding seventh match?

3. The King of Flight finds his kingdom.
Tonight we will witness the debut of one of the most exciting highflyers of all time, the "One and Only" Ricochet! Will the former independent sensation find his transition to XWL to be a smooth one? Or will the King of Flight experience turbulence in his debut match tonight on Anarchy?

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 BcMyrd8 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 6Uuty3g

Ricochet's Debut

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 XUsR1ES

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 AYkFWGz 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 OjnkwNx

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 IU63hKj 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 JrWa6Ea

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 SKDgbij 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 UxcPwbb

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 U0QwPaA 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 FD6kTih

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Tyler10 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 OmrEBgK

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 DYfyUZK 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 PQH2dR7

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 3PN4K1P 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 XOm9957

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 DfNwhyz 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Aleister-Black1

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 8bEZeB5 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 4rbdxfd

TCSI: Who's Next?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 DD2799Y 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 UXSYXkt

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 ATTXmaj 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Pdl8O0f

Aiden's World Champion Test

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 E14krLC

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 DfIEhnp 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 AkMAzqj

Best of 7: Match 1

World Television Championship

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Curt-Hawkins1 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 5N6EyUy

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 ZpUg4XI 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 HITO9DL

Main Event

TBA

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:30 pm

The crowd erupts in boos like you’ve never heard before as the man who shocked the world last night WALKS out onto the stage. The man who after nearly six months in a wheelchair, stood up to blindside his once called friend. To attack his prodigy, the new World Heavyweight Champion before calling himself the number one contender for said championship. As JBL begins to make his way down the ramp he smiles and waves to the fans that continue to boo him, but he doesn’t seem to care. He is wearing his classic grey suit and cowboy hat, showing off true elegance and wealth. JBL makes his way up the steel steps and through the ropes into the ring taking his sweet time. He stands there laughing to himself before he raises the microphone to speak.

[Corey Graves]
WHAT!?

[Renee Young]
Oh my god...Mr. McMahon is back!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Owner and Chairman of XWL is back on XWL Anarchy! JBL couldn't even get a word in before Mr. McMahon had enough of the man that has swindled this company and these fans for months!

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Mcmahon

The crowd absolutely explodes as Mr. McMahon has made his return to XWL television! The Chairman has a look of pure agitation on his face as he angrily does his famous "powerwalk" with a purpose down the ramp.

[Renee Young]
If I were JBL, I'd be considering the best options for taking the next flight back to his home in Bermuda right about now...

The owner of XWL makes his way into the ring, walking right past a flabbergasted General Manager and beckoning for a microphone. JBL tries to get a word in edge-wise, but Mr. McMahon cuts him off at the path.

[Mr. McMahon]
SHUT UP!

JBL continues to stammer, yet Mr. McMahon gives him no time at all to say his piece.

[Mr. McMahon]
You know, I've gotta admit, Mr. Layfield, what you've done in your time as General Manager has been truly admiring. Exceptional, even. See, thanks to you, we now have a second Women's Championship to contend for in our thriving Women's division. We've seen new stars and new champions crowned...but that? In the executive world, especially in the business we're in? That will only get you so far.

[Mr. McMahon]
So you decided that after you got your ass handed to you on global television by Mr. Matt Sydal in a match to free himself from basically being your servant, you decided that you would attempt to one-up him by becoming his boss yet again, except this time you'd have some semblance of actual power over the entire company. But the thing is, Mr. Layfield, that in order to do your job, you had to fleece your way into the position. And from day one, you've been fleecing these people out of a fair and honest General Manager and quite frankly, you've been fleecing me. And you do not ever, ever want to fleece Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

[Mr. McMahon]
Now, as far as I recall, in order to avoid your little "unsafe work environment" lawsuit, myself and my attorneys agreed to a settlement that in order to sustain any further injuries to yourself, you would take Layla's place as General Manager, and that is a legally binding contract. However...as you're such an expert on getting people to sign a contract with secret clauses and loopholes, I figured even you would be able to see the clause I had my attorneys place in the settlement agreement.

JBL stands utterly confused by this turn of events, the befuddled look on his face causing Mr. McMahon to chuckle into the microphone and look up at the GM with a confident smirk on his face.

[Mr. McMahon]
You see, Mr. Layfield, that clause states that you will be General Manager of XWL until you are cleared by XWL officials to compete. Then? The position of General Manager will be made vacant.

The look on JBL's face goes from confusion to the GM becoming completely irate, which only causes Vince to grow even more amused at the state of the current GM.

[Mr. McMahon]
And well, since you came out here without the need of your little wheelchair, smiling and waving like a jackass to these fans here tonight, and you don't appear to be limping or hobbling or using a cane or a walker...and since I am an XWL official, holding the official title of Owner, Chairman and CEO of XWL...Mr. Layfield, you are hereby cleared to compete in the main event of Final Stand 11. But when it comes to being the General Manager of XWL, well, Mr. Layfield...

YOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!

[Corey Graves]
WHAT!? Are you kidding me!? No!

[Renee Young]
Finally, some sort of actual justice around here!

[Corey Graves]
What do you mean, justice, Renee!? This man just lost his job and you're ready to throw a parade!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The thing is, Corey...JBL is still contracted to XWL...as a wrestler.

[Mr. McMahon]
Now, as for Final Stand? I will honor your last move as General Manager. In the main event of Final Stand, we will see Aiden English defend his Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship against John Bradshaw Layfield...that is...if you're able to even make it to Final Stand.

Vince's lips curl into a predatory smirk, looking like a shark smelling blood in the water.

[Mr. McMahon]
You see, for all the hell you've been raising around here, I believe you deserve to be punished. And since the position of General Manager is now vacated, I will be taking over as Interim XWL General Manager for the evening! Now, you might be in the main event at Final Stand, but tonight? You'll be in the main event as well.

[Mr. McMahon]
Now, Mr. Layfield, you claim yourself to be...what is it, a "Wrestling God?" Well, as far as I'm concerned...I want my main event at Final Stand 11 to be a goddamn good match, so I'd love to have a "Wrestling God" in it! So, Mr. Layfield...if you are the "Wrestling God" you claim to be, then tonight, you will be in not one...not two...but three separate matches! And your opponents? Well...you seem to have a very rough history with these three gentlemen. Tonight, Mr. Layfield...you will be participating in a Gauntlet Match...against The Undisputed Era! Matt Sydal, Pete Dunne, and Roderick Strong!

[Mr. McMahon]
And quite frankly, I don't give a damn whether you win those matches or lose them...because even if you happen to lose two of those matches, even if you're unable to stand, unable to breathe, unable to walk just like the last six months? You'll still compete in all three matches. After all...you are a "Wrestling God" and therefore, it shouldn't be much of a challenge for you, should it? If I were you, Mr. Layfield...I'd be getting ready instead of standing here with your jaw hanging open right about no——

JBL cuts off the owner, chairman, and CEO of XWL, throwing all reason out of the window.

$JBL$
Who the hell do you think you are you senile old man?

$JBL$
Since day one of me stepping my foot into XWL, gracing you and all these people with my presence, I have busted my ass to achieve every single accolade I have under my belt. I brought a company which was on the brink of death back to life. And yet do I ever get a thanks? Do I every get an ounce of my due respect or appreciation. Hell no. I’m a former Elite and two time Intercontinental Champion. Have I ever been recognized for my actions of bringing relevancy back to YOUR championships? Bring relevancy back to YOUR company? Same answer. Hell no. Me like so many others put our bodies on the line week in and week out for you, and yet we are passed over for the ass kissers that strap on their knee pads and climb under your desk so that they might, one day, get a glimpse of gold around their waist.

$JBL$
You come out here and berate me like some child? The man that while was General Manager of your company might I add, brought something to the Women’s Division that they so desperately craved. I am the man that boosted moral and helped the women’s division grow into an even larger enterprise than it already was. Not your lap dog Matt Sydal. Not your side hoar Layla. Me. Not even your own daughter and son in law when they were General Managers of this show. No Vince it was all me. It was all John Bradshaw Layfield. The man that you like so may others will portray as the devil. Yet I am the man that had your company in his best interest. Like I’ve been saying all along, I am the true hero of this business while you sit back as the true villain, the true DEVIL.

$JBL$
You then go on to talk about how I fleeced not only these people but how I fleeced you, which quite frankly wasn’t too hard when we’re talking about a man who should be locked away in a nursing home somewhere. How I wasn’t the “fair” and “honest” General Manager these people deserved. But let’s talk once again about fair Vince. Fair would have been giving me what I deserved so long ago. Fair would have been giving me a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship in a one on one. Fair would have been giving the Cabinet a shot at the new addition of the Tag Team Championships when they were announced. Fair would have been acknowledging all the hard work, all the blood sweat and tears I’ve poured out for this company. But you weren’t fair were you Vince? Layla wasn’t fair, was she? These people aren’t fair, are they? When it comes down to it, I was the most fair and honest thing to EVER happen in XWL.

$JBL$
Next you wanted to talk about how you think you somehow snooped me adding that little clause into our contract? While I admit, I didn’t think you were actually smart enough to read, much less make an executive decision such as adding a clause to a contract, but that doesn’t change the fact this I still got what I wanted. You can book me in gauntlet matches against a jobber, a guy who’s feuding someone who isn’t even here, and a guy that this time last year was my bitch. You can take away my job as General Manager. You can even fire me the night after Final Stand. It doesn’t matter. Because no matter what you do to try and stop me. No matter what you say. It doesn’t change the fact that come March twenty fifth, I will be walking out of the MetLife Stadium with your precious World Heavyweight Championship around MY waist!

[Mr. McMahon]
You think that you built this company? You think these people should be worshiping the ground you walk on, JBL? The only reason you're even employed is because of VINCENT...KENNEDY...MCMAHON! I've seen people like you my entire life. You see, back in 2001 there was a man by the name of Ted Turner. All the money in the world, writing blank checks to take away my top superstars. Maybe you've heard of some of these men...Hulk Hogan. Randy Savage. Razor Ramon. Diesel. Bret Hart. Hell, he even tried to offer you a contract when you were nothing more than a cowboy jobbing to the stars in the beginnings of the Attitude Era. You know what the issue is, Mr. Layfield? I think you're jealous. I think you're bitter.

[Mr. McMahon]
See, when Ted Turner took guys like Hogan, like Savage, like The Outsiders from me, when he signed them to a contract fat enough to pay off their children's college funds? You know what I did? I evolved. I thrived under pressure. I made men like Steve Austin, like The Rock, Mick Foley, Triple H, I turned them into megastars. Household names. Legends in this industry. Hell...I created Hulkamania! I created Austin 3:16! I created The Rock! And you know what, JBL...you were always vying for that top spot. But you just...just weren't good enough to be on the level of Austin, the level of The Rock...and then, they left. And I do what I do best. When I need new stars, I make them.

[Mr. McMahon]
So in 2004, I needed a new top man that the fans would hate. I needed a man that was rich, that was a sneaky, rotten son of a bitch. So you know what I did? I took a beer-drinking, cigar-smoking cowboy named Bradshaw and I created you, John "Bradshaw" Layfield. A stock market success. A crafty veteran. For the first time in your life? You were successful. WWE Champion for ten months...and by god, did you flop. So you know what I did? I created new stars to take your place. And that eats you alive, doesn't it, John?

[Mr. McMahon]
And you see, these creations...these stars that I've molded in my image...I can just as easily DESTROY them. Just like I DESTROYED Ted Turner and World Championship Wrestling. A company that had beaten my flagship program for 84 weeks was turned into my BITCH within a week of negotiations with Time Warner. So you know what, Mr. Layfield? You think you're a smart guy, a sharp guy. You've made your name both in the ring and in the stock market...in fact, you remind me a lot of Ted Turner. And let me tell you something...I still HATE that son of a bitch! And that's why I'm going to make sure that you don't even SNIFF Final Stand 11, I'm going to DESTROY you and leave you a broken shell of the "Wrestling God" that you claim to be. And it starts tonight.

[Mr. McMahon]
So you know what? I hope that you survive tonight against The Undisputed Era...so I can make you my BITCH week, after week, after week...until you beg me to fire you, or until you quit. Then, and only then, Mr. Layfield...will I grant you any sense of mercy, any sense of compassion. So go on, John. Quit. Beg me for your release. Beg me to fire your ass. Save yourself, so I don't have to put you out of your own damn misery. Or you can be the same stubborn son of a bitch you've been for fourteen years, and I can make your life a miserable goddamn hell.

JBL looks into the eyes of his boss and shakes his head.

$JBL$
You son of a bitch. You have the Audacity to try and run my name through shit, and then say you are the brainchild behind my success? So you wrote my books. You made my wealth. You played the stock market for me. You try and take credit for the creation of John Bradshaw Layfield, what are you? God? You try and take credit for the success of the men you just mentioned. Men who busted their ass producing blood sweat and tears for you. And for what? So you can try to make some sort of point here. To show even though your an eighty year old man you still have balls? Well here’s a newsflash Vince. Without that last name you were so lucky to obtain at birth, you and both your children would be nothing. You aren’t a success. Your father was. Your riding off the coattails of Vince senior because everything you try to produce turns to shit. The people you had employed on the WWF roster won the war against WCW. Your son won the war against WCW. But you. You were just a sideline player watching from the sidelines begging and hoping that you would even survive. Probably the best thing you’ve ever done is have your ass whipped and embarrassed week after week, month after month, by the same man. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Speaking of, he had a pretty good saying. And I hope he wouldn’t mind, but if he does I don’t give a damn, but I’d like to take a page out of his book for a moment. Because Bradshaw 3:16 says l bested Vincent Kennedy McMahon and showed the world what he truly is..... A GODDAMN FOOL. I know it. These people know it. And most importantly.....YOU KNOW I———

Vince finally has heard enough of JBL running his mouth about his company, about his legacy. With a scowl on his face, Mr. McMahon slaps JBL across the face, causing the number one contender for Final Stand to fall to his ass. Not giving a damn about any repercussions, the Owner of XWL stomps past a suddenly speechless now former General Manager of XWL Anarchy as yet another chaotic opening to Anarchy fades into its next segment.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 5:35 pm

Backstage, an anonymous interviewer and cameraman seem to be rushing down the hallway to catch a word with one of the superstars. The surprise comes when they finally reach the mystery man or woman, it's none other than Mandy Rose! The crowd's pop is easily heard even backstage. Mandy has had a brief stint in XWL, but has never formally debuted or made an appearance or interview until now.

Interviewer
Mandy! Mandy, excuse me! Would you mind just answering a few questions?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 MzMJvzl

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 ABnv2Oo
Sure, I've got a couple of minutes left before my very important and very private meeting with Vince.. So if you can make it quick, and something tells me that isn't a very tall order for you, then lay it on me.

Interviewer
Ahem..! Right, so Miss Rose, we haven't seen you in XWL in a number of months now. The fans I'm sure are curious, what's sparked the Golden Goddess's return, and this private meeting with Mr. McMahon?

Allow me to put it out there right now that Mandy Rose is not going to waste her time anywhere that she isn't valued. Before when there was only one championship for the women in XWL, and John Layfield had the nerve to tell ME to step to the back of the line?.. After that moment, I knew that they clearly did not have their priorities in check around here, but I also knew that they would come calling me back in no time.. And, well, you'll never guess whose phone has been ringing off the hook ever since. With JBL out of the way, and the REAL man in charge back it town, it seems to me that XWL might finally be ready for a little taste of Mandy Rose, don't you think? That's what I'm here to discuss with Vince tonight, and unlike Mr. Layfield, something tells me Vince is a man who knows exactly what he wants, and that's something I truly value and admire in a man.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 A0jpU8t

Interviewer
And what of the competition in the women's division in your absence? With a seemingly unstoppable Natalya, a newly crowned Shayna Baszler, and a stacked roster full of talented women, where does Mandy Rose fit in?

Mandy tilts her head back and laughs effortlessly in a silky and sultry tone before providing her answer to the question.

I don't need to fit in with these girls, not even slightly. If I fit in with a bunch of pirates, and demons, and freaks, then I wouldn't be THE Mandy Rose, would I? I mean what would that say about me? Do you really expect the woman they call "God's Greatest Creation" to mesh with a bunch of-... Well, let's just put it this way: you don't order a bud lite once you get a taste for champagne. All of those women are talented sure, but come on, nothing shines quite like gold.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 YPPugn8

Interviewer
And how do you address the critics that say you're just hoping to replicate the career and successes that Eva Marie achieved during her history-making run in XWL?

To people who like to think that way about me, I encourage you to do a little research. Eva Marie came to XWL to kick start her career, I already have a successful career. The difference between me and Eva is that I don't need XWL, but XWL needs me. I've heard the same critics saying that I'm everything that's wrong with wrestling, I'm reversing all of the progress made for women over the last few years by embodying the Divas of old and blah, blah, BLAH. So stupid.. I might have the face, body, and attitude of a Diva, but unlike them I can actually back it all up in the ring. That's the difference between a Diva, and a Golden Goddess.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Xu49DfY

It was at this moment that the Interviewer paused, and failed to offer a followup question. To Mandy, this wasn't dreadfully uncommon, as many interviewers became too enamored with her beauty to verbalize their thoughts properly, and knowing what we know about some interviewers, perhaps that part's for the better. Nonetheless, Mandy pursed her brows together and began to snap in the face of the interviewer once the silence had gone on longer than the typical incidents. It appears that the interviewer is glancing just past Mandy, over her shoulder in fact. Before the Golden Goddess catches on to what the interviewer is eluding to, the sound of heavy and disturbing breathing becomes audible. Mandy combs her golden blonde hair back with her manicured nails as she turns her head, stopping midway and letting her hair fall back down as soon as her eyes locate the culprit, it's Nikki Cross!

Uh, excuse you?.. I'd ask if I could help you with something, but by the looks of it you're in need of more help than I'm qualified to give quite frankly. Not to mention, you're kind of ruining my interview with your obnoxious mouth breathing, so if you don't mind-...

[Nikki Cross]
Hehehehehe....

Mandy Rose suddenly freezes up as Nikki Cross jumps off the equipment case she's sitting on, now standing next to Mandy, looking at the buxom blonde Superstar with a neurotic look in her eyes..

[Nikki Cross]
Hi there, Mandy...you look lovely tonight...do you wanna play? Hm? I bet that you'd LOVE to come and play with Nikki! Hehehe...

The psychotic "Twisted Sister" of XWL giggles and reaches her hand up towards Mandy's hair, only for Mandy to viciously slap the hand away.

[Nikki Cross]
Ooh, are we going to play hard to get? That's my favorite! Maybe you and I could play in your hotel room later? Hm? Perhaps I could yank that tight lil' top off and let me play with those--

Mandy Rose quickly hauls off, slapping the ever living shit out of Nikki Cross, knocking the perverse Scot on her ass.

[Nikki Cross]
Mm...I love the feisty ones! You're going to be a very, very special one to play with! Hehehehe...

Nikki Cross sits on the floor, rocking back and forth before jumping back up, backing Mandy Rose against the wall. The unhinged psychopathic Scot reaches up, taking a lock of Mandy's long golden locks in between her pale fingers, leaning in and...sniffing her hair?

[Nikki Cross]
Mm...I love strawberries...

Nikki giggles and blows a kiss towards Mandy Rose before slowly strutting out of shot, leaving a petrified Mandy Rose and equally confused interviewer.

Interviewer
What...w-what the hell was that!?

Oh, you're KIDDING me. I think she got her grease in my hair..! Do you think Vince will notice? I'm gonna have to wash this stench out before our meeting... I told you this place was a freak show! Ugh..! Uneblievable.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 T5x8sqA

Mandy seems too concerned with her own appearance and meeting with Mr. McMahon to even fully understand the implications of the fateful interaction she just shared with the Twisted Sister, Nikki Cross. Mandy sighs in a manner that reeks of first world problems, furiously trying to rub Nikki's "stench," as she so delicately put it, out of her golden locks. Meanwhile, the camera man is left completely disturbed and shocked. Mandy prides herself in being THE Mandy Rose, but even though she may think that that fact suggests that she doesn't fit in with the "freaks" employed here in XWL, one thing is for certain... She seems to fit perfectly into Nikki Cross's sights, and that could be a fate that proves far worse than simply fitting in with the resident "freaks" in the weeks to come.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:18 pm

Ricochet's Debut

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 XUsR1ES

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 12:30 am

As Anarchy resumes from it's commercial break, the sound of Little Miss Bliss' theme echoes through the arena, already in progress as if she made her entrance during the commercial break due to the urgency in why she's out here right now. Of course we've seen the falling out between her and Nia Jax for the last month, which sunk to a new low at Breakthrough when Nia cracked Alexa's patented Bliss Stick over her skull, and allowed Ruby Riott to steal the victory over the woman she's vehemently bullied since Roulette.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 YEh2LSc

As the camera cuts to the ring, what we see is truly pulling on our heart strings. Alexa stands there, very emotional, a microphone pushed up against her body as she struggles to control her emotions as much as possible. Last week she was trapped in her locker room unbeknownst to anyone until the near end of the show, which by then the purpose for Ruby secretly trapping her in there had already proven to be effective. Nia came out here like Alexa is right now to seemingly apologize for her actions, but when Ruby slithered out here to paint Alexa in a bad light...Nia again, would ask for Alexa to please come out here...but being trapped with no way of knowing what was happening, Alexa didn't, and Nia left clearly hurt.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's still difficult to see Alexa Bliss in this light.

[Renee Young]
Once The Wicked Witch, she has come face to face with someone TRULY wicked, that not only have put her personal life before becoming an XWL Superstar on blast but now Ruby's moved to seemingly the next step of her plan to make XWL's life a living hell by tearing apart the friendship between Alexa & Nia Jax.

[Corey Graves]
It wasn't like it was that difficult, Alexa had been taking Nia for granted and when you start hanging around someone else instead of her? She's going to look elsewhere for guidance, and that just so happened to be Ruby Riott.

[Renee Young]
Nia had come out here to apologize for her actions at Breakthrough, but Alexa wouldn't come out here, which later in the evening it would be revealed that was because Ruby trapped her in her locker room to further this idea that Alexa no longer wanted anything to do with Nia.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The question is has the damage been done or can we see resolution tonight?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 IFIjyAw

Alexa stands there trying to muster up the strength to speak, everything has come at her all at once in such a short span of time and it just keeps coming. But with the cheers pouring in for her, she soon takes a deep breath and raises her mic.

[Alexa Bliss]
I stand here tonight, struggling to put the pieces together of this jumbled mess that has been my life since that fateful night in Las Vegas. My entire identity in this business was ripped away from me in one fell swoop, and everything as I knew it...was over. I'm not going to insult anyone's intelligence by acting like I was "proud" of how I carried myself when it comes to this business. But I made a conscious decision when I broke into this industry to never be "weak" anymore. That this was my chance to have a fresh start, to free myself of the vices that nearly destroyed my life and maybe not be happy with who I saw in the mirror every day at TV...but I could at least use the "Wicked Witch" as an escape from the reality of my past. Thoughts that still plagued me every day even though that chapter of my life is behind me...the memory still lingers, the pain still affects me. I saw a chance to just, be someone that could never feel any shred of weakness. That could be more confident, that could never truly be anyone's "victim."

For the longest time all we saw was the "wicked" side of Alexa, because that's what she wanted us to see, so that she could never have to acknowledge her past because no one cares to find every detail about a person's identity if you instantly hate them. Not the best way to carry yourself but for Alexa that is the way she wanted to live, she'd rather be hated by everyone than to be blindly "loved" for her story.

[Alexa Bliss]
But the sad reality is, you can only run from your past for so long before someone with nothing better to do digs up your deepest darkest secret and throws it out into the world for all to see. The month that followed was nearly impossible to deal with. I found myself struggling to even process what had happened, to believe it actually was happening. I shut out everyone, i just couldn't deal with it. I couldn't stand to see everyone look at me so differently now, all because suddenly I went from that bitch you all hate...to some sort of an inspiration in some twisted way. I'm not a role model, I'm not a vile human being...but I'm not a good person...and I think not everyone can be. Life is full of shades of grey and I knew my limit. I would never attack anyone for real issues. It would all be surface level, nothing that would cut them so deep that they may feel like I've felt when I was younger...and like I've felt lately.

You can feel, and also hear the pain in her voice as she utters those last couple of words.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Nh2wN73

[Alexa Bliss]
I thought that everything was as bad as it could be, that I was finally weathering this storm, and I could get my career back on track...but then Breakthrough happened, then...my best friend Nia Jax...attacked me...left me on this mat so that the most disgusting human I've ever had the displeasure of even knowing they exist...could pin me, and act as if she "won." I should be angry, maybe...but I'm mostly just, consumed with an overwhelming sense of guilt. I shut Nia out, I let Kairi in because we had a common enemy of sorts, and after our first month of knowing each other, for her to come to my aid...I felt like I couldn't just stand by and do nothing when she needed someone to help her. I know Nia feels like I replaced her, but that's not the case at all. Nia, if you're listening...I care about you so much, when everyone was acting like I was using you or whatever, you saw the look in my eyes when I'd look at you. I saw someone that accepted my imperfections without ever acknowledging them. I saw someone so different from me, yet so similar. I saw someone that needed me as much as I deep down needed her.

While they weren't liked by any means, it was hard to miss how close these two were. They were mean and spiteful to everyone, but with each other? They were themselves, they were normal...they were the best of friends that could challenge the idea that friendships don't last in this business. And that's why this hurts, because up until now they never had a single issue. No fighting, no differences, they were extremely happy to have forged a friendship together.

[Alexa Bliss]
And I know this is all my fault, I let this person throw my world into disarray, I let my problems drive a wedge between us, and for that I am deeply sorry. I know what happened at Breakthrough was a mistake, I know you wish you could take it back, I know that you still see me as your best friend just like I see you as mine. It doesn't have to be like this Nia...we can forget all of this ever happened go back to being The Irre-Blisstible Force. I wanted so badly to tell you all of this last week, but the snake that's trying slither her way into your good graces trapped me in that locker room and made sure that when you stepped into this ring to try and talk to me? I wouldn't be there, because it would prove her point, it would drive you into her arms because you would feel as if I didn't care. But Nia I'm out here tonight to say that she's wrong. I do care, I want to make this work, to go back to where we were before she caused all of this.

Alexa stares into the camera as if she's looking directly into Nia's eyes. Nia may have hurt her physically, but she's willing to call it even for how Alexa may have hurt Nia emotionally. The audience isn't really sure how to react to all of this because while they're in support of Alexa ever since Ruby's disorderly conduct...when it comes to Nia, they are not at all a fan of her character or her behavior. Such as her running gag of leg dropping Kairi Sane at every chance she gets, which included during a match with her where Ruby was stalking Alexa outside the ring. Alexa could easily act like Nia wasn't there for her either considering she clearly showed more concern over beating Kairi than saving Alexa...but she isn't. She is willing to take the blame because she doesn't want to lose her best friend.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 6roOG5v

[Alexa Bliss]
Nia, I forgive you...just like I hope you can come out here right now, and forgive me for being a bad friend....please, can you come out here so we can talk? I tried calling you, my texts have stayed on read, I even tried getting someone to deliver a note to you but I haven't heard anything back. You have to know that if I could have been out here last week I would have. But that person in your ear, the person telling you everything she can to try and replace me? Is the reason i wasn't. She wasn't satisfied with airing my dirty laundry, she wants to take every good thing out of my life. She started with my career, my reputation...and now she's moved onto you, she wants to take my best friend away from me, to weaponize you as if you're some puppet. But I know you, I know you can't believe what she's saying to you. I know that if you come into this ring right now, and you look into my eyes? You'll see the truth.

With that emotional plea, Alexa turns to the stage, lowering her mic biting the bottom of her lip as she anxiously awaits an answer...hoping that any second now she'll hear Nia's music...or see her step through that curtain. Anything that shows all is not lost, that they CAN overcome this. But as she stares at the stage, no light changes, no music, no movement behind the curtain...you feel her heart almost drop to the mat, her head lowering...as she starts to briefly shake...as if she expected Nia to surely come out here after everything they've been through. This can't be it for them, it just can't...not in Alexa's mind. But as the seconds continue to pass, and nothing changes...Alexa's mic slowly raises back up, her eyes becoming more glassy as she tries to hold it together.

[Alexa Bliss]
Please, Nia...come talk to me, I know you know I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I'm not going to make excuses, I don't care about who is to blame, I just....I just want my best friend back.

Her voice cracks as she says "best friend" and a tear starts to fall down her eyes, looking to the stage with the hope beginning to fade in her eyes as nothing changes.

[Alexa Bliss]
Don't let her win, Nia...she wants this, she wants to see me cry...because she's a sick twisted person that deserves to have her face smashed into this mat a thousand times for the things she has done. WELL I DON'T CARE! I'M CRYING, BECAUSE I AM NOT ABOUT TO LET HER DESTROY OUR FRIENDSHIP! DO YOU HEAR ME, NIA? I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND I WILL NOT LET HER FILL YOUR HEAD WITH LIES! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE A THING SHE SAYS! PLEASE!

She shouts, voice cracking all over the place, more tears beginning to fall down her face as she loses all control of her emotions. She's hurt, she's feeling raw pain as she calls out for her best friend, but there's no answer.

[Alexa Bliss]
PLEASE, NIA! ANSWER ME!

But still, her plea falls on deaf ears, as she falls to her knees, letting out a bellowing scream pounding the mat with her fist, losing the last shred of hope she had of Nia coming out here, of them hugging it out and leaving this ring together. Alexa sits on her knees almost throwing a "tantrum" but it's not out of anger, but sadness that she doesn't know how to process. Her fists hit the mat over and over, her screams pierce our ears like the loss of her best friend has pierced her heart.

[Renee Young]
Wow, that was...that was hard to watch. Where in the world is Nia Jax?

[Corey Graves]
Maybe she's done answering Alexa's beckon call if Alexa can't ever answer hers.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You know damn well that's not the case.

[Corey Graves]
I mean sure, WE know that...but does Nia? To Nia it's as if Alexa blew her off last week.

[Renee Young]
You hate to see a friendship destroyed like this, meanwhile I'm sure Ruby's somewhere rubbing her hands together as if she can't get enough of Alexa having an emotional breakdown in the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nia was her best friend...and now...Alexa's pleas have gone unanswered here tonight.

As she loses the energy to hit the mat any longer, she lays there on the mat with her head face down audibly sobbing as still Nia Jax is nowhere to be seen. The cameras at last cut away likely so someone ringside can console Bliss as we head to an advertisement promoting tonight's Gauntlet Match between The Undisputed Era and the now former General Manager JBL in our Main-Event.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:04 am

As we return from a paid advertisement hyping up one of XWL's many sponsors, we're taken backstage to where the living embodiment of “no rest for the wicked” takes form in the shape of a distraught Kairi Sane, who is in her ring gear and is frantically tossing aside seemingly empty boxes aside and searching high and low, and everywhere in between, for something of apparent significant importance. ”Where is it?” she asks herself in a barely audible volume, continuing to figuratively turn the room upside down with her quicken pace of almost desperation, but what exactly did she lose?

???
Yo ho, yo ho! A pirate's life for me~...

The unknown voice, followed by a short burst of playful laughter, is masked by the distance from its source to both the apparently invisible camera's microphone and the only other woman in the room, causing an expression that reads of curiosity to be etched upon The Pirate Princess' face. Despite her curiosity, she doesn't storm into the newly uncovered area with abandon, she instead opts to slowly approach the walls edge, the camera following shortly behind, wanting to get the scoop on just who exactly is also in the room. Upon reaching the corner, Kairi peeks slightly past it, the camera doing the same, causing a look of confusion to appear on her face.

Each passing moment shifts that further down the spectrum, slowly going from confused to a hint of anger as the camera reveals that none other than XWL's resident Juvenile Delinquent is comfortably wearing Kairi's pirate hat upon her cotton candy colored head and quite possibly her most prized possession in the miniature version of a pirate wheel. Liv spins this without a care in the world as she looks into the mirror, partaking in various poses and speaking in a pirate-ized version of her normal accent. She spots the owner of the gear she's wearing and places a hand on the wheel, stopping it from spinning instantly before turning her attention to Kairi with a look that could make a cruel man's heart melt, gleaming innocence and regret as she shifts her head downwards for a moment, returning it to its former place shorty after with her trademark devious and wicked smile.

LIV Morgan!
AWWW! Why the long face, Cap'n Crunch? You're not totally bummed that I make such a good pirate, are ya? Say... I think I could really pull this whole look off, don'tcha think?

The pink-haired pseudo-pirate flashes Kairi's gaudy hat around, posing in it for a few more seconds before more obnoxiously laughter left the Delinquent's mouth. With her free hand, she grabs a signature blue raspberry jolly rancher off of a side table. Just as Liv begins to unwrap the candy, completely unbothered by the presence of her opponent later tonight and owner of the pirate garments and prop, Kairi Sane marches towards XWL's Problem Child and rips the hat off of Miss Morgan, exposing her trademark pigtails that were hidden underneath. Liv's jaw drops as she lets out a shocked gasp that the Japanese superstar would have the nerve to do such a thing.

LIV Morgan!
Give it back, you dirty thief!

Kairi Sane
You're the thief! You stole my hat and wheel!

LIV Morgan!
Oh, right... Still!

Liv then proceeds to make a quick lunge for the hat, but Kairi does not hesitate to pull it back out of Liv's reach. The Pirate Princess retaliates by snatching the jolly rancher out of the Juvenile Delinquent's open palm! Kairi wastes little time popping the jolly rancher into her own mouth before her opponent for tonight has a chance to strike back.

LIV Morgan!
How.. COULD YOU!

Liv almost screams at the audacity of Kairi and stomps her foot down onto the floor before beginning to storm out of the room, the prized pirate wheel about to be just another casualty of war, that is, until The Pirate Princess wraps her hand around the opposite end of Liv's grasp, jerking the pink-haired delinquent to an abrupt stop. Liv tries her hardest to break the grip of the woman she's scheduled to face later tonight by pulling it towards herself, but this is proving to be quite the test of strength, a test she will fail if she continues down this path. The residue of struggle remains on Liv's face for a moment before it's replaced by momentary surprise when Kairi pulls the wheel back with relative ease, putting both women face to face.

Kairi Sane
Release it. Now.

A high pitched “NO!” echos within the room as Liv goes back to attempting to pry the wheel out of its owners hands, yielding the similar result from before. A few more moments of this ensue before Liv brings an end to her futile attempts, instead opting for another course of action: Using her silver, or in this case, blue tongue to remedy the situation.

LIV Morgan!
FINE! I didn’t want your stupid wheel anyway, it’s probably not even real mahogany!.. But if you think I’m going ANYwhere without what you stole from me, then you’re SORELY mistaken, Captain Crook!

A confused Kairi Sane remains looking at Liv, unsure of what the pink-haired menace is asking for her wheel, causing Liv to lean forward, pitting herself face to face with The Pirate Princess, her teeth being gritted so hard that they may very well be on the verge of cracking due to the pressure put upon them.

LIV Morgan!
Give me back. My. JOLLY!

A more than fair trade in her own mind. Kairi contemplates the offer for a single moment before she seemingly complies to the trade, opening her mouth and ejecting her tongue, one of Liv's treasured blue jolly ranchers sitting there, just waiting to be retrieved as the saliva glistens off of it. The look of pure disgust is etched on Liv's face, the rescue mission being a complete failure as she quickly regrets her trade offer. The expression remains visual until it's replaced with an disingenuous smile plastered on her face.

LIV Morgan!
On second thought-.... You can keep it.

Liv releases the pirate wheel and exits the room, doing her best to erase the sight she just witnessed from her memory, leaving a tear jerking reunion to unfold within the room as Kairi has succeeded in returning her most prized possession to its rightful place. She wraps her arms around it, embracing it in a hug before the screen fades to black, another backstage segment reaching its end.

Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 9:53 pm

Anarchy comes back to from commercial to a shot of the commentators.

Mauro Ranallo
Welcome back ladies and gentleman to XWL Anarchy. Now we've been told that Aleister Black has demanded time to address the XWL universe.

Renee Young
Clearly Aleister is angry about what went down last week with Finn Balor, but he also left us with a cryptic message back at Breakthrough. With all of the lights that have been going out here in XWL, one has to wonder what is going on.

Corey Graves
Your damn right about that Renee. This is getting ridiculous. Every Anarchy, the lights end up going out. People keep showing up, weird people. And that is coming from me. Just you wa...

As Corey is continuing as if on cue, the lights cut out. There is a brief moment of silence before

Aleister Black rises up from the floor surrounding by smoke, before making his way down the to the ring. The crowd boos him, fearful of the words he spoke weeks ago and the ferocity with which he fought against one of their favorites in Finn Balor.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuR-xfuWt5Mv44NSxEWu0ugg5-K7Po7HEkGfoPgSAZnQ8hhqpa

Aleister reaches the ring, climbs up to the apron before vaulting into the ring with a dive and landing and setting himself cross legged in the middle of the ring, as is tossed a microphone by a ringside assistant.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 9k=

Aleister Black
What a strange universe you are, XWL universe. You see, you come here and you say you want to see the strongest come out on top. You say that you want to cheer on the good guys and root out the bad. And yet, here I sit and you all boo. You all take such joy in putting down that which you do not understand.

Mauro Ranallo
The Dutch Destroyer is clearly getting angry here Renee. While that may be understandable, Aleister is not someone I would have imagine cared much for the XWL universe's opinion.

Renee Young
You're right Mauro and honestly I think Aleister is being a bit of a hypocrite here. What does he want this people to do? Follow him? Why would they follow someone who puts them down?

Corey Graves
Because Renee, he's right.

Aleister Black
You see XWL Universe, I told you weeks ago that the XWL would burn. It has been foreseen and as it was so shall it be. I have warned you all, but soon, very soon you will all understand the true meaning of retribution. You will all, very very soon, be absolved of your sins. You still have the chance though. Follow me. Follow my teachings. I understand as few do the power that comes with darkness. The power that comes with fire. And to you XWL Universe, I offer to you. The only condition, of course, is your loyalty and submission.

Aleister drops the microphone, looking directly into the XWL hard camera as he says the final syllable his hand drops to his side and the lights go out in the XWL arena.

Corey Graves
How much are these people bribing the lights people to do this!?

Corey continues to rant as the lights stay out and XWL goes to commerical.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 10:43 am

The arena is all dark making the crowd murmur and antsy

[Mauro Ranallo]
Anyone know what's going on?

[Corey Graves]
This whole show has been crazy. I don't know anymore

Suddenly a single spotlight hits the middle of the ring. In that spotlight sits Elias. The crowd actually cheer. Kind of. Elias pays them no mind as he tunes his guitar

[Corey Graves]
THIS GUY?! Oh man this is officially the worst show of the year!

[Renee]
The year just started!

[Corey Graves]
That changes nothing

Elias finally acknowledges the crowd, nodding his head to the tune he's playing

[Elias]
Ya know, I been gone for a while. I did some soul searching and I wrote some songs. And as he head down this road to Final Stand i wanted to share some of these songs with you all

This actually gets a cheer out of more of the crowd as more people seem to be coming around on Elias

[Renee Young]
See? He seems likes he's chang-

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Tumblr_p3pmqqH17Y1u1ljrzo1_540

All the good will that Elias had coming to him has evaporated in less than a minute. The crowd boos and jeers making Elias smile to himself before speaking again

[Elias]
I call this song...Anarchy. Alright here we go

It's the starts of a new year
Hope you made a resolution
XWL sucks right now
So Vince had a solution

He begged Elias please come back
Our rating are starting to plummet
I took one look at the talent her
And it it was more than I could stomach

JBL is a miracle man!
He finally got up from the chair
Vince tried to fire him
But he can't get him out of his hair

Aiden's luck finally turned up
He cashed in Money in the Bank
However if personality had a color
His would simply be blank

Natalya still is the champ
But Final Stand could get risky
Still, she's in incredible shape
For a woman in her sixties

[Renee Young]
That was unnecessary

Nikki Cross is crazy
That much we understand
But she also looks dirty as hell
I'd never shake her hand

Matt Sydal is lair
Because everything I touch turns to gold
The whole Undisputed Era
Is a played out group and it's getting old

If you see her coming your way
You better run and turn your back
She's a form on population control
Because Shayna's face causes heart attacks

Kenny Omega won a match
He really put up a good fight
But he'd still get buried by Elias
So goodbye, and goodnight!

Aleister black is trying so hard
He wants to be dark and cool
Those fancy kicks can't touch me
Try and you'd be a fool

There's a best of 7 series starting tonight
But sadly, it's full of hacks
No one cares about Curt or Andrade
So it's time to face the facts

And Nia is not looking  so good
I'm not trying to be bias
You should watch your weight a little more
And you could start by walking with Elias!

Elias stops playing to laugh heartily at his stupid joke as the crowd boos the unneeded jab at Nia. If the crowd is upsetting him he doesn't show it much as he wipes a tear from his eye and continues on

I've come back to save you all
And everyone knows it's true
Thank you for listening to Anarchy
And come next week to see my debut!

One more chord and Elias finishes to a chours of boos. He simply bows to the crowd, bringing more ill will to him then before

[Mauro Ranallo]
That was...Rude

Renee simply nods her head in agreement

[Corey Graves]
...I kind of liked it

The grinning face of Elias brings the segment to a close, and XWL to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 9:05 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:

And Nia is not looking  so good
I'm not trying to be bias
You should watch your weight a little more
And you could start by walking with Elias!

GOD DAMN
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 10:45 pm

Elias needs to settle his teakettle.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 8:57 am

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Tumblr_oy9d308ztk1u1ljrzo1_500
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 5:23 pm

The crowd goes wild as Becky Lynch's music goes blaring through the arena as they know the one and only is here live on Anarchy!

Graves
This woman was supposed to face Beth Pheonix TWICE in the last week, but no one has seen or heard from Beth for weeks. Or Vickie for that matter.

Renee
There have been rumors going around that Becky buried them both in the back alley.

Mauro
Wait, really Renee?

Renee
Of course not Mauro! It's called exaggerating, but to me, it seems like Becky Lynch, even though they didn't fight, won the war!

Becky Lynch walks out of the curtain to cheers as she stands there and takes it in for a second. She makes her way down the ramp and steps into the ring. She asks for a mic which she grabs the raises to her mouth. When she goes to speak, she's cut off by the XWL Universe chanting her name over and over again.

Becky Lynch
Man, you guys are wild tonight, huh?

The fans break out into another cheer as Becky smiles, knowing this is why she came back to XWL. All these people chanting her name and the thrill of facing some of the best in the world!

Becky Lynch
The past month I've been dealing with Beth Pheonix and her handler Vickie Guererro, she attacks me from behind after my match then Vickie proceeds to tell me how much better Beth is, how she's stronger, faster and more experienced yet she had to prove that by attacking me from behind.

Becky stops and scratches her head in confusion.

Becky Lynch
And honestly I was just confused about it all because the next week I go out there and call her out to fight me woman to woman but what does she go and do?  She sends Vickie out there to again say how Beth is so great and I don't deserve her time. So that very night I cost her and distracted her during the match she was having causing her to lose. Now in my mind I was thinking that showing I wanted to face her and that I couldn't be ignored would trigger something and she would accept my challenge, of course the very next week she again attacks me from behind and tell everyone all around the world that she'll see me at Breakthrough and as I laid there broken and hurt, I was elated. I was elated for the simple fact I'd finally get my hands on her in a sanctioned match, elated that I was going to prove how damn good I really am to the entire world.

Becky looks down for a second, then back up with anger across her face

Becky Lynch
Then she didn't show up. I was told Beth wasn't coming to the arena that night and I was told to go home because they had nothing else for me. I was FURIOUS! I marched into JBLs office and demanded that he give me Beth Pheonix, he agreed. He told me the next night I'd face Beth one on one on Anarchy. Then she didn't show up, yet again. I've been told Beth Pheonix has currently been let go of her contract and quite honestly? Good riddance. Go, Beth take your ball and run home. Run away from the big bad Becky Lynch because you know you could NEVER beat me and the fact you call yourself a "Legend" sickens me, you're nothing but a scared child who ran away when things got tough.

Graves
Tell us how you really feel Becky....Jeez

Renee
Do you blame her? Vickie and Beth did nothing but play mind games with her for a month and then don't show up? I'd be pissed too!

Mauro
I agree with Renee, Becky Lynch worked her tail off to get back here in XWL and when she does she's instantly floored by this so-called "legend" who tells her she isn't good enough, then said person leaves without Becky getting a shred of vengeance on her.

Becky calms herself as she begins to speak again

Becky Lynch
Let's look past all that, Beth is behind me now. Let's look forward, onto Final Stand!

The crowd here tonight gets riled up a bit thinking about The Lass Kicker going onto the grandest stage of them all, but she currently isn't scheduled to be at the event? Does she have a plan?

Becky Lynch
Now tonight I face Nikki Cross who is one helluva fighter and I'm definitely not looking straight past her, cause if I do I know it'll end badly for me but, right here, right now. I'm announcing that I, Becky Lynch will be hosting a "Straight Fire" Open challenge at Final Stand! Any woman that thinks they can handle me can accept anytime from now, or the night of Final Stand because I don't care who it is or how much preparation time I have. I'm walking into Final Stand 0-0 and walking out 1-0!

Right after Becky's last words there's a static like noise that comes from the ramp. The screen flickers with images to fast to exactly see

Far And...

As the images slow down a little you witness many women screaming in agony and some falling down due to kicks and elbows pelting their body. A quick smile and that can only be described as hungry and slightly unsettling flashes by the screen

Cast From The Shadows...

There is screaming heard now to go along with the images. Not just of the women in pain but the woman handing out the punishment

...Force of Nature

The jumbled up song seems to be increasing speed as if someone is trying to fix the broken music. Meanwhile the images on the screen reach a point where they're going so fast that it suddenly hits a black screen. For a few seconds the crowd, Becky, and the announce team don't know what to make of all of this

Graves
Well, it seems we're having some technical difficulties. I'm sure-

I CAME FROM TOMMRROW TO TAKE BACK TODAY! I AM THE FUTURE!

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Tenor

The crowd jumps off their feet for the Empress of Tomorrow! Becky's jaw drops for a second before turning into a confident grin. Meanwhile, the movements of Asuka haven't changed in her time gone. She still moves with a mix of style and confidence

Graves
Wait no! This can't be happening! Asuka was booted out of the company like four months ago! What could she be doing here?

Renee
Seems as if she's been signed back Corey

Graves
But that's not- Does anyone uphold the rules around here?!

Asuka walks confidently in the ring and strolls past Becky confidently before climbing the turn buckle

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Tenor

Mauro
Say what you will Corey, it's good to see that face in XWL again

Asuka climbs down and lays her mask to the side and approaches Becky, an intense smile on her face to mirror the one Becky is giving her. Becky pulls up her microphone to speak but Asuka's hand suddenly reaches out and gently but firmly grasp Becky's hand. Lynch stares at Asuka with an eyebrow raise and Asuka slowly brings the microphone and Becky's hand closer to her

Asuka
Are...You...Ready...For...Asuka...Becky?

Becky smirks as she yanks her hand back from Asuka's grip.

Becky Lynch
I'm ready for anyone, anytime...

Becky drops her mic glaring Asuka eye to eye, Becky walks past Asuka bumping her should into hers, instead of Asukathreatenedreatned by it she smiles and nods her head as Becky leaves through the ropes and up the ramp.

Renee
Well, I think Becky has her opponent for Final Stand! This should be a good one!

Graves
The Empress of Tomorrow vs The Lass Kicker Becky Lynch? Count me in, that's going to be a hard-hitting battle!

Becky stops at the top of the ramp looking Asuka in the eyes again, taking it in it seems. The two stare at each other for a few seconds until Becky turns around and heads into the back, we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 8:35 pm

We're taken on a journey backstage where we're faced with a large and glamorous vanity mirror. As the camera pans down, we see the reflection of the King of Cuteville admiring himself while stroking his perfectly chiseled chin. Breeze tilts his head from side to side, observing and complimenting himself under his breath at each and every angle until he pauses and arches one side of his mouth up in a beautifully debilitating smirk.

Tyler Breeze
Tyler Breeze, you are undoubtedly the most GORGEOUS superstar this company has ever seen, do you know that?... Oh, you clever minx, of course you do. Remarkable, isn't it? Not even a single flaw... It's a shame that all of the little uggos in the world like that frivolous mountain goat, Daniel Bryan, will never know what this feels like. He will never understand what it means to be the most attractive individual in the room. Well, unless of course he finds himself at a petting zoo!.. I suppose that's why he's such a miserable mule, or perhaps that would be because you humiliated him live on pay-per-view at Breakthrough last month, you gorgeous gallivant, you!

Prince Pretty cocks his head back and laughs pompously at the byproduct of his own unique sense of humor, which is completely unmatched by any other superstar in the locker room. Speaking of other superstars in the locker room, as Tyler brings his gaze back down to his mirror, he gasps, jumping in his seat and quickly covering his chest with his custom fur vest as if he had been exposed or caught in his negligee.

Tyler Breeze
What in the name of Gianni Versace are YOU doing here? I thought I finished you off two weeks ago, what is the meaning of this? You're absolutely soiling my divine reflection..!

The camera shifts just a tad more to reveal no other face than the American Dragon himself, Daniel Bryan! The crowd audibly goes wild at the mere sight of Bryan, who at first glance does not seem too thrilled or amused by Breeze's haughty banter.

Daniel Bryan
Careful, if you keep staring at your reflection, you might turn to stone. Which is a much better fate than the one I have planned for you after you robbed me out of a victory at Breakthrough. You sit there, acting like one "victory" makes you better than me, the fact is that it doesn't. Only you would call that a victory, only you would consider that something worthy of praise. And there lies the difference between us, I don't need to resort to underhanded tactics to win a match, whereas you-

Tyler Breeze
Shhhh~! Hush now, you babbling neanderthal..! Can't you see that? Just there?.. Notice when I tilt my head like so, the lighting hits my supremely structured cheek bones just perfectly... A true thing of beauty, wouldn't you agree?

Before Bryan has a chance to reply to Breeze's rhetorical questions, Breeze turns around in his chair and finally makes eye contact with his Breakthrough opponent.

Tyler Breeze
I can assure you that you and I differ in far more ways than just that. Those "underhanded tactics" that you don't need..? From where I was standing at Breakthrough, and mind you that would be in the WINNER'S circle, it certainly appeared that you did need them.

Prince Pretty stands to his feet and looks down at the slightly shorter Daniel Bryan.

Tyler Breeze
Listen Daniel, it's been fun, truly. We had some-... Well, I had some pretty great moments. But I think it's time we go our separate ways and put the past in the past. Quite frankly, I'm just o-v-e-r looking at that uggo goat face of yours week in and week out, it's exhausting..! Honestly Daniel, don't you have any idea how physically and emotionally taxing that is on a beautiful person? Just look at you now! A sad, mopey little goat man, walking about in my exquisite shadow, trying to excuse himself out of a blatant defeat, when the truth is that you have nothing to be ashamed of! You are but the first of many unsightly stepping stones on Prince's Pretty's path to glory.

Breeze extends his arm out and upward, gazing up at the ceiling as if he is visualizing his own prophecy gradually coming together at last.

Tyler Breeze
With all due respect, and trust me not much is due to you, but this thing between us? It's finished. Finito, donezo, history. Now I already know what you must be thinking..: "It's so unfair! Why do the good-looking ones always come out on top?" And my advice for that would be:... Well, I have no advice to give you. Fortunately I can't relate to unpretty people's problems, so on that note, best of luck to you, you pitiful uggo thing.

The Definition of Delish begins to make his exit and pats Bryan on the shoulder as he passes by, but instantly regrets it as he can be seen on the corner of the shot feverishly wiping his palm off on somebody's coat that is hanging on the wall. Breeze disappears in the background, presumably headed out for his scheduled match with CM Punk later tonight, leaving Daniel Bryan to stare ponderously into the distance before the camera fades out and we transition into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 9:33 pm

With Anarchy resuming following a recap of earlier tonight when Alexa Bliss went out to the ring to call out her now former best friend Nia Jax, but it was left unanswered and Bliss proceeded to have an emotional breaking succumbing to the now months of stress she's been dealing with thanks to Ruby Riott. As the recap concludes, we see Little Miss Bliss herself walking down the hall, likely looking for Nia given they're supposed to face off later but Alexa clearly isn't interested in the idea of fighting Nia she wants to work through their issues. But you can't really fix something if the two people it ultimately involves can't seem to be in the same place at once. She spots Women's Champion Natalya stretching, preparing for her first time ever encounter with Ronda Rousey later tonight and approaches her.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 CpW4ZfI

[Alexa Bliss]
Excuse me, Nattie do you have a second?

The Women's Champion looks at Alexa semi-confused as to what she wants, their last interaction wasn't exactly great with Alexa insinuating that Natalya was using her "pull" as one of the top Women in the division to withhold any opportunities from Alexa. But given the past 2 months, which The Queen of Harts has no doubt seen play out, she's not really one to hold that against her.

[Natalya]
Sure, Alexa what's up?

[Alexa Bliss]
I know you keep tabs on the division given your position, and I know we didn't leave things off on the best of terms last time you and I interacted...but I'm going through a lot right now, and not to say that I didn't maybe bring some of this on myself...but, I need to find Nia. She was the one thing that was keeping me sane, she's my best friend...and I can't let her go on thinking I don't care. Have you seen her? Have you heard anything?

Natalya notices Alexa's demeanor and that brings about concern on her face.

[Natalya]
I know this isn't my place to get involved but I'm not so sure tracking her down is such a great idea.

[Alexa Bliss]
I get it, you're looking out for my best interest and part of me appreciates that. But the other part? Knows that you know how it feels to be in this position. And I'd bet if you wanted answers and you weren't getting them? You'd be doing what I'm doing right now and try to find those answers.

The Champion sighs, knowing Alexa is right and that while she may want to steer Alexa away from whatever might come if Alexa tracks Nia down...she knows that if she were in her shoes she'd be just as persistent.

[Natalya]
I know she was in the locker room earlier when I went to get changed, maybe she's still there?

Alexa lets out a sigh of relief, finally a lead...she places her hand on Natalya's arm thanking her then starts to walk toward the locker room several doors down. Alexa quickly arrives there and tries the handle, but it's locked? Confused by this, she proceeds to knock on the door.

[Alexa Bliss]
Nia? Are you in there? Listen, I know you're upset about last week but I can explain...it wasn't my faul-

As Alexa tries to explain herself, the door suddenly opens just enough for Ruby Riott to poke her head through the door, looking down at Alexa in disgust.

[Ruby Riott]
Do you mind? We're kind of busy in here. On second thought, no, you've never really cared about Nia or her feelings, and that's why you're stuck in your own little hell without your so-called "best friend" by your side. See, the thing is? Nowadays, Nia has a real friend that cares about her! Did you ever even bother to ask how Nia was doing after a match? Did you ever bother giving her a gift? Have you ever even told her Happy Birthday? Do you even know when her birthday is!?

[Alexa Bliss]
Her birthday i--

[Ruby Riott]
I wasn't finished! Nia Jax is currently busy with the gift I just gave her, after all, these new Airpods don't set up themselves.

[Alexa Bliss]
What the hell, Airpo--

[Ruby Riott]
Goodbye! Adios! Sayonara! Fuck off!

Ruby gives Alexa no more of her valuable time before attempting to rudely slam the door in her face. However, Alexa uses all of her might in that "Five Feet of Fury" to keep the door from closing, glaring a hole right through the woman who had become her tormentor over the last number of weeks.

[Alexa Bliss]
What the hell is your problem? It's bad enough you mock a very serious thing I have have dealt with, but now...you've graduated from that to trying to steal my best friend from me? By putting this false narrative that I don't care when I screamed my head off, and banged my fists into that door last week trying to get out of that locker room so I could talk to her? All while you were whispering into her ear knowing you were the reason I didn't show up? I'm not going anywhere, so get out of my way or I will unleash ALL FIVE FEET OF MY FURY UPON ON YOU, YOU VILE DISGUSTING BITCH!

Losing her cool VERY quickly, Alexa tries to maneuver her way past Ruby but while she's able to keep the door from closing, she's not able to bridge the gap between the door to force her way in. And while she's screaming, Nia just sits with her back to the door enjoying the music coming through her ear pods.

[Ruby Riott]
Oh no, you're going to unleash your five feet of fury on me!? Oh god, whatever shall I do!? God, it's like you have no idea how stupid you sound!

Ruby can't help herself at this point, a smirk on her face before she begins laughing to herself, clearly not giving a damn about the fact that she's prodding Alexa more and more with each nonchalant response she gives.

[Alexa Bliss]
And you have no idea how sad you look going through all this trouble, and for what? Attention? I guess all the tattoos, and the edgy haircut, wasn't enough? No, let's add friend stealer, manipulator, and wretched human being to make you the total package.

[Ruby Riott]
Oh, and trust me, Princess, I didn't have to try to steal your best friend. It's not my fault that Nia finally decided that she had enough of your crap. Can you really blame her? Sure, she was the last one to figure out the fact that you were just using her for your own personal gain, but that's because she actually cared about you. Hell, you care more about Kairi after a month than you cared about Nia for over a year! You're sitting there teaching that little Johnny Depp wannabe how to speak English and yet you never did a goddamn thing for Nia unless it was for your own personal benefit! Some friend you are.

[Ruby Riott]
I know you love your Disney princesses and your fairytales, but let me tell you something, Cinderella. Nia Jax isn't your pumpkin carriage and Kairi sure as hell isn't your fairy godmother. And the clock struck midnight on you a long, long time ago. Those glass slippers shattered faster than your little "alpha female" story did at my hands...it's not my fault you're having to walk through that glass to pick the pieces back up.

[Ruby Riott]
You act like I'm this horrible person and this liar who's taking advantage of Nia Jax...but here's the thing, sweetheart. I've never had to lie about who or what I am to make myself feel better. And I've never lied to make myself seem any better than what I am. I've had my struggles, I've made my mistakes. But unlike you? I own up to them. I thrive on the fact that it's Ruby Riott against the world. I thrive on making everyone around me as miserable and full of hatred as I am. But you want to know the real difference between you and I? I take all that hatred and misery, and I turn it into destruction. I don't need anybody to back me up. I don't need anybody to fight my battles for me. But hell, even I can admit that having someone like Nia Jax by my side? It sure as hell doesn't hurt.

[Ruby Riott]
Just accept it, Alexa. Nia did exactly what your parents almost did the night they had to force you into the hospital to keep you from starving yourself to death...Nia Jax finally gave up on you.

After giving Alexa one last final "fuck you" with her biting last words, Ruby finally just nonchalantly slams the door in Alexa's face, leaving Alexa gazing at the cold metal now standing before her. Alexa once again starts to crack, soft sniffling heard from "Five Feet of Fury" before she turns to lay her back against the door. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she slumps into a seated position against the door, openly weeping as this heated confrontation comes to an uncomfortable conclusion.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 12:26 am

When Anarchy returns from commercial break, we are greeted with the theme of none other than the World Heavyweight champion, Aiden English. But that’s not the only thing notable about his appearance here tonight. No, not at all. After spending over a year with his mentor JBL as part of the Cabinet, it was all shoved in his face last week with one powerbomb. What’s going through his head right now? What is he thinking? What is he coming out here to say? Who knows.

[Renee Young]
Here comes the world champion Aiden English, and you have to be wondering what he’s going to say after what happened last week.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wondering indeed. After having the man who’s been his mentor ever since he stepped foot in XWL stab him in the back like that must leave Aiden English feeling hollow, even with his recently won world title.

[Corey Graves]
“Stabbed him in the back”? Mauro, do you listen to yourself? JBL gave Aiden English everything, raised him up, hell, he’s the reason Aiden English even had the Money in the Bank briefcase, and how does Aiden English repay him? By running off the first chance he gets to go be with Rusev, and even when he was with the Cabinet he rarely ever proved his worth. He was dead weight!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well that “dead weight” is the world champion whether you like it or not, and as was confirmed earlier tonight Aiden English will be defending that title against JBL come Final Stand.

Despite all that was said about what Aiden English was thinking, however, it seemed whatever he thought of what happened…. wasn’t much? Or at least he was doing a good job of making it seem that way. As Aiden makes his way down to the ring, he doesn’t do much more than go through the motions of his typical entrance, smiling, posing, bowing, the works. The one notable difference, however, is that the reaction he’s getting from the crowd is possibly the most positive it’s ever been. But it’s less of a reaction suiting a world champion, and more one of pity. This fails to deter Aiden however, as he makes his way into the ring and poses a little bit more before being handed a microphone.

{Aiden English}
Ladies and gentlemen, what you saw last week was an unfort….

But before he can even finish this though, the champ stops. He doesn’t pause like he’s waiting to continue, he stops dead in his tracks and shakes his head. He looks out to the crowd of people watching him, waiting what he’s going to do next. Waiting to see his reaction. What he’ll do. Whether he’ll really tell his feeling or if this will be another signature artificial Aiden English performance like so many times he’s come out to the ring. Based solely on what he’s said so far, it seems like it’s leaning towards the latter. Yet another in a long line of Aiden English failing to deliver a genuine feeling to the fans and instead choosing to position himself more and more as an actor. He raises the microphone to his mouth once again.

{Aiden English}
No. Not this time.

With those short words Aiden English stops once again, looking out to the crowd once more, which is now teeming with curiosity. What does he mean by “not this time”? With someone like Aiden English, you can never really tell what’s going on in his head. Suddenly, Aiden English decides to undo the strap holding the world title to his waist and instead hold in out in front of him, staring into it. Examining it. Interrogating it. The same belt that seemed to mean so much to Aiden English just a short week ago now seems to provoke a different emotion in him. But what exactly that is no one knows but him, Eventually, Aiden places the belt atop his shoulder and begins to pace around the ring. With each and every step he seems to grow more and more agitated like each step contains some new piece of information he’s digesting. As he grows more and more incensed, it seems the crowd becomes more and more riled up, waiting for something, anything to happen. Finally, when they’ve reached their fever pitch, Aiden English stops dead in his tracks and turns to face the entrance ramp before beginning to speak.

{Aiden English}
September 18, 2017. The date when I made my XWL debut. The day when I made the worst decision of my life. I didn’t know it then, but when I grabbed that sledgehammer and began beating Barrett with it, I signed over my career. Not to Vince Mcmahon, not to Layla, not to the XWL Universe, but to an egotistical freak who thinks that because he has money, he’s free to treat everyone else as he pleases! A man who gobbles up new talent, and wastes their time on dealing with his personal conflicts with people who are better than him in every possible way, both in this ring and morally, and when they fail to do complete their task to the utmost satisfaction, berates them and makes them feel worthless in a shallow attempt to keep them by his side at all times. A man who felt so threatened at the possibility of being overshadowed by his pupil, that he brought in a revolving door of others to ensure himself that no matter what there would always be someone for him to have control over. A man who when his so-called “pupil” achieves success, doesn’t choose to celebrate with him, no, but instead chooses to put him through a table, again, out of a fear of being overshadowed. A man who puts himself over as a “wrestling god”, yet continues to fail to achieve any sort of real success, and when put in any risk of danger, immediately resorts to suing, faking an injury, or in most cases, both.

At this point the fan’s reaction is at a fever pitch, no longer of pity or sympathy, but of unbridled joy to finally hear Aiden English realize the things everyone has been waiting for him to realize since he debuted, and to see all of the pent up aggression finally release.

{Aiden English}
A man who is so obsessed with having all the glory to himself, that when I had the Elite champion Eli Drake pinned and beaten, he yelled from across the ring for me to get off him and allow myself to be taken out so he could have the title and his time in the spotlight. A man who after observing someone who’s “like a son to him” win Money in the Bank, didn’t take the time after the match to congratulate him, no, he’d rather spend his time reminding this person he supposedly thinks so highly of that they should be appreciative that he allowed them to win the match, that he carried them. A man who after “graciously” allowing someone to leave his side for a few months to help out a friend, proceed to chastise them upon return for actually doing it. A man who uses his wealth and power to try and mask the fact that his actual personality and beliefs are abhorrent and frankly unacceptable in today’s society!

Despite seemingly being at a pitch before, the reactions from fans somehow get louder, as Aiden English begins to share personal stories from his time with JBL that the fans didn’t even know about, that further help illuminate his character.

{Aiden English}
Truthfully, I should stop using the word “man”. Because that’s not what he is. He’s simply a coward. A coward who spent his time as general manager making life for certain superstars a living hell and running Anarchy into the ground due solely due to some petty personal grudges. A coward who week after week comes out here and insults the fans who pay to come and see some of the best athletes in the world perform, the fans who make all of our lives possible and allow him to be more than just some washed up old man with too much money clinging desperately to his earlier days. Instead, this coward is able to be that but also lose wrestling matches sometimes. This coward also threw a tantrum after I won Most Likely to Succeed in 2018, saying that he was “far more likely to succeed” that I was. This coward then spent 2018 ensuring that even when I did manage to succeed I felt like garbage for it, ensuring I would never truly live up to that award. In case it’s not obvious yet, I’m talking about you, John.

{Aiden English}
I gave you a year of my life, I gave you my heart, my soul, my ambitions, my hard work, and what did you give me in return? NOTHING! Despite everything you said to me about “helping advance my career” and “teaching” me, all you did was actively hold me back out of your own fear of me doing better than you. Well, look at me now. I’m the world heavyweight champion while the only reason you’re even close to the title is because Vince Mcmahon for some reason allowed your last desperate act as general manager to stay in effect. But I’m honestly glad he did, so that at Final Stand, once and for all, I can get you out of my life and show that I am far better without you then with you. And while I’d love to fast track that and do it tonight, whoever it is they have running the show now has set up some sort of “champion’s test” for me. So come on, bring on whoever this “test” is, but they better be ready because I’m in the best position I’ve ever been!

With fire in his eyes Aiden throws down the microphone and gets ready for whoever he's about to face, as the fans are now firmly on his side and supporting him after finally freeing himself from the influence of JBL and the Cabinet.

[Corey Graves]
Unbelievable. Unbelievable. Aiden English actually has the nerve to come out here and publically go after JBL, after everything he did for him?

[Mauro Ranallo]
“Everything he did for him”? Corey, did you listen to a word Aiden English said? Have you been watching this show for the past year?

But the squabbling between the commentators is quickly cut short by the arrival of the man who will test Aiden English here tonight.

[Renee Young]
Oh my god! That’s Randy Orton! The first World Heavyweight Champion!

[Corey Graves]
Yeah, Aiden English maybe needs to be a little more worried about how he’s going to deal with Orton than whatever petty greed is making him attack his former mentor like this.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well he is the world champion and he does seem as fired up as he’s ever been, so at the very least this should be interesting!

The bell rings signaling the end of what can only be described as a complete squash as Aiden English made quick work of the former world champion Randy Orton.

[JoJo Offerman]
The winner of this match…. AIDEN ENGLISH!

[Renee Young]
Aiden English with a remarkably dominant display over a former top superstar in Randy Orton, if I’m JBL I’m definitely worried watching what just happened.

[Corey Graves]
If I’m JBL then I know that the worst of Aiden English’s aggression just got taken out and in six weeks at Final Stand he’ll be nowhere near top form, and I’m sleeping like a baby tonight knowing that.

Despite Corey’s comments, it’s hard not to be impressed with how Aiden performed here tonight, and the fans in attendance certainly are as Aiden is handed his championship belt and is about to leave the ring, but seems to reconsider. Instead, he rolls out of the ring and retrieves the microphone he previously threw on the ground and says some final words.

{Aiden English}

John, despite everything, I stand by what I said last night. Thank you. Especially for that powerbomb. It’s the best thing to ever happen to me.

With those final words, Aiden English throws the microphone back down and celebrates his quick victory as Anarchy goes to a commercial break.

Last edited by Slothio on Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 12:45 am

That is literally your best promo you have done, fan-fucking-tastic job. That's how you do a damn promo. clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 8:37 am

^ Facts
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 9:50 am

If you missed it check out that fire Aiden promo above

The building erupts with cheers as the infamous blare belonging to The Hart Family's own Natalya sounds signaling her arrival. This type of reaction is nothing new, nor is it a surprise because after Natalya's very well documented rise to the top of the division she is the living example of what can happen if you truly just work hard and keep pursuing your dreams even if all hope seems lost, it never actually is so long as you never lose belief in yourself. She steps through the curtain, proudly wearing The Women's Championship around her waist as both hands rest on the base of the belt, flashing a warm smile that beams pride as it does every week since capturing this title back in April of last year.

[Renee Young]
Here she is, The DOMINANT Women's Champion that has reigned for over 300 days now.

[Corey Graves]
This is the part where I make my nightly apology for ever doubting her because for the last year plus she has been otherworldly.

[Mauro Ranallo]
An unbelievable reign, an incredible 10 STRAIGHT PAY-PER-VIEW VICTORIES!

[Renee Young]
And as she heads into her 11th, it is fittingly so The 11th Anniversary of Final Stand.

[Corey Graves]
The question is who will challenge her at the grandest stage of them all this year?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well we learned an inside scoop earlier that Vince McMahon has much like Layla last year, given Natalya the power to determine who her opponent will be.

[Renee Young]
With great power comes an even greater responsibility, but we saw how marvelously she handled it last year, which led to the FIRST Female Final Stand Main-Event. So I'm positive she can handle this immense opportunity wisely.

The camera cuts back to Natalya descending down the ramp as she touches the hands of the fans excitedly reaching to her. Finally she's at the ring and proceeds to step up onto the apron, unstrapping the belt from around her waist and giving it a kiss, cherishing it as she has every night before this because of how long she fought to have it.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 01m2T3t

She then enters into the ring, walking over to the ropes raising The Women's Championship for all to see as they cheer as loudly as they always do.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 A2YFpSs

[Renee Young]
Of course she is in non-title action later tonight against a Woman that's been eyeing her throne, Ronda Rousey who lost at Breakthrough to another Women's Champion hopeful Tessa Blanchard. Might we see one of them perhaps be her chosen challenger especially if Ronda impresses her tonight?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think anything is possible but we have to remember last week when Natalya eluded to the idea that Liv may be deserving of another chance given the nature of how her last opportunity went.

[Corey Graves]
Which I'm sure she's quickly backtracked that idea after seeing the onslaught she unleashed on Sasha Banks when Natalya let it slip that Sasha was the person who nearly ended Liv's career last year.

[Renee Young]
It wasn't really that she let it slip, Sasha flat out told Natalya several weeks ago that Liv already knew. And given that Natalya herself had forgiven Sasha foolishly in the past she didn't think anything of it. But as soon as it left her mouth, Liv just snapped. I have never seen her behave like that, do we even have an update on Sasha's condition?

[Mauro Ranallo]
After the vicious attack and the Red Wedding from Rosemary in the match that followed, I believe The Boss is currently out of commission for a while.

As her theme begins to die down, she retrieves a microphone through the ropes from a ringside assistant and throws The Women's Title over her shoulder ready to address The XWL Universe as soon as they settle down.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 XCyPdCl

[Natalya]
Before I get to why I'm out here right now, I want to use this time to talk about my match later tonight against The Baddest Woman On The Planet, Ronda Rousey!

She pauses, allowing the fans to cheer for one of The Women that has earned the respect of the fans since arriving onto the scene. She's suffered a couple losses along the way but her perseverance definitely has done wonders for attracting their love.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Ji1DnUJ

[Natalya]
First off, I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally square off against her, she's an icon in The MMA World, an Olympian before that...and now she's here in The Wrestling World ready to excel as she has in every other area of her life. The old me would be intimidated, I'd worry about how fast her strikes were, or how dangerous her submissions are. But 2018 spawned a new Natalya, and I'm not about to fall so easily into the pit of The Piper...nor am I going to let someone force me to give up because I do NOT give up.

While fans like Ronda, they've had far more time to be invested in Natalya, and everything she's been through and done to lay claim to their undying support so they respond with cheers in reaction to Natalya's bold confidence.

[Natalya]
Ronda is without a doubt a future Champion, and tonight she gets to prove whether that future is near...or far. And it is my mission to defeat her and give her the kind of loss that will motivate her more than ever. So, Ronda, I have a lot of respect for the work you've put in to get here, and I look forward to our match this evening. May the best Woman win, and I very much intend to.

She lets out a cheeky smile, as she looks to her title and then at the camera as if she's challenging Ronda to prove her wrong. If there's one thing Natalya loves it is to be pushed to her limits because that is what led to the run she is currently on. But her head soon turns to her left, as if her eyes have drifted to something. That something as we pan is for a brief moment is none other than The Final Stand XI sign in the distance.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 ZyVLki4

[Natalya]
As I stand out here before all of you I can't help but look at the signing hanging up in the air...Final Stand has once again arrived, and incredibly enough just like last year, I'm going to be entering onto the grandest stage of them all as your Women's Champion!

It was presumed given her illustrious Pay-Per-View streak that it was only natural for her next defense to come at the big stage like Final Stand, but having it spoken into existence brings the cheers up to a louder pitch.

[Natalya]
Last year I rewrote history, I MADE history, and I honestly can't believe that I am going to have the honor of defending this at the showcase of the immortals once again. This entire year feels almost like a blur, I overcame many many obstacles to be here tonight, and when I stare at that sign I have one question, much like all of you. WHO am I going to be defending this against? Now last year, I hosted The Iron Woman Classic to find the best of the best so that I could beat them and prove that the title of "the best" belongs to only one Woman, me. But this year, I feel almost led to look back to the days where I couldn't get any momentum rolling. I look at this division, and I see talent of all levels, I see hunger, I see passion...but I see one Woman that could use the very thing I needed heading into Final Stand last year, REDEMPTION.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 76AVQEm

[Natalya]
I'm a firm believer in paying it forward, in never forgetting what brought me to the level I'm at. Redemption is something that eats at you all hours of every day. You wonder, what if? What if I did this differently? What if this didn't happen? What if I knew then what I know now? My very first defense was inside The Elimination Chamber, I started that match with a young spunky rookie by the name of Liv Morgan.

The mere mention of Liv brings about boos, she's not exactly "hated" per say but strongly disliked. Natalya obviously knows this and allows them to get it out of their systems before continuing.

[Natalya]
We both were thrown into The Lion's Den as an appetizer, given no chance of leaving that structure as Champion. But despite everything, we not only started that match, but it came down to both of us when all was said and done. Liv wasn't ready, she gave it everything she had, but it wasn't enough to unseat me from my newly attained throne. She had an interesting journey from then, an injury that was thought to be career threatening, a friendship entered on a lie, but she fought to get back in this ring. She made the best of a bad situation and reinvented herself, to be hungrier, to have more passion, to be better the next time an opportunity arose. And that led us to Breakthrough, it was supposed to be her shot at not only my Women's Championship...but redemption.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 LL1LEQ3

[Natalya]
Someone decided to try and claim her redemption as their own as we all saw when Sasha revealed she also was going to be my challenger making it a Triple Threat Match. And you know, as I went into that match with belief in myself...I wasn't blind to the competitor I shared that ring with. This wasn't the same "rookie" I had faced less than a year ago, she had grown so much in such a short time. She had a new edge to her, an unpredictability that for a Champion like me was hard to pinpoint. I don't know if that growth meant the outcome would be different from the last time she stood as my challenger because it wasn't just her and I in that match, and when it came to an end it wasn't her that I forced to submit in the center of this ring with my patented Bridged Sharpshooter. I retained for the 7th time, but it was by defeating the person who stuck their nose into our business, Sasha Banks.

Any mention of Sasha when it involves Natalya immediately draws the anger of the fans who will forever be jaded from their rivalry and the betrayal of their friendship. But tonight while there is that normal anger, there is a very minor hint of that being less than usual perhaps due to what happened last week. It's no secret tragedy can draw the sympathy of the fans, but when it comes to the majority nothing has changed. Natalya herself is hard to read on the matter, who most likely has mixed feelings.

[Natalya]
Liv, last week was disastrous. I found out Sasha had been lying to both of us, never telling you of her responsibility for being the one that took you out on the road to Final Stand last year...and you found out that The Woman you had such a strong connection with, wasn't who she had led you to believe. You did a lot of bad things in response, I get it...my own anger has driven me to do some questionable things. But I said this to you last week, I can't stand by and let you walk down the same road I did with her. You are better than what you did last week, you didn't avenge what she put you through, you continued the cycle that keeps on rolling. She did it with you, now you did it to her, you don't achieve anything worthwhile by repeating the past mistakes of others, you make a difference by ENDING that cycle.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 6W0wBbv

[Natalya]
So if you'll please join me out here, you and I need to have a chat about the poor choices you made last week, and how we can get you back on the right track.

One very prominent trait of Natalya is her need to lift others up. She is not just Champion to reign over others but rather inspire them to be the best versions of themselves. And with her very "motherly" statement as she calls Liv Morgan out, we can only wonder what Liv thinks.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ask and ye shall receive! The Juvenile Delinquent, Liv Morgan, appears to be answering Natalya's call!

[Corey Graves]
Of course she is. When the Champion hints at you getting another title shot after the first was ripped out of your hands by a backstabbing glory hog, why wouldn't Liv answer the call?

[Renee Young]
But like we said earlier guys, Natalya has to keep in mind that Liv Morgan was an entirely different beast last week. The Problem Child of XWL went to a level that even shook our Women's Champion to her core, and that's saying something coming from a woman who has been through some of the most brutal, high stakes, and high intensity this industry has ever seen!

Liv pops out from the curtains, spinning on the heels of her Air Jordans while plucking the suspenders from her shoulders, per usual. However, this time Liv seemed just a little bit different. It was all in her eyes, you could almost see that a weight had been visibly lifted off of her shoulders after she largely returned the exact same favor to Sasha Banks that had originally put Liv out of action with a career-threatening injury. Liv twirls her wrist that is in charge of holding her microphone as she stands on the stage and observes the audience who are giving young Morgan a bit of a mixed reaction. Even though she flew completely off the handle last week, she was exacting revenge on quite possibly the most manipulative and hated person in all of XWL. Liv grins quirkily at this unfamiliar response as she flicks her hair back over her shoulder and begins to nonchalantly skip down to the ring where Natalya is waiting for her.

Morgan bats her baby doll eyes at Natalya from the ring apron before rolling under the bottom rope and crawling up to her knees before casually standing to her feet. The Delinquent appears to be chewing some bubblegum as she looks Natalya up and down before raising her own mic to speak, but just as she does Natalya suddenly drops her open palm over Liv's microphone and very sternly shakes her head as if she's not given her permission to speak just yet.

[Natalya]
No, you speak after I'm done. If you're going to behave like a child, that is how you will be treated. Last week was NOT okay. I know you were hurt, I know you lashed out, but let's not act like it wasn't premeditated. That shirt stunt? You knew some way or another Sasha would be out there and you never had the intention of working it out with her even before you found out she was the cause for your injury last year. You cannot behave like a hooligan and expect to get anywhere in this business. There is so much untapped potential in you, and you keep throwing it away as if you don't even see a problem with your actions. As if you don't recognize the severe impact this has on your career or your goals for that matter. Attacking someone in the way that you did won't get you a title match, you know what it will get you? Suspended, fired, blacklisted from this industry because you care more about petty behavior than recognizing the kind of talent you have.

Liv rolls her eyes back in her head and begins twirling one of her pink pigtails around the index finger of her free hand while chewing her bubblegum obnoxiously. All the while Natalya continues to speak to her like an unruly wild child, which, ironically enough, she does seem to consider herself.

[Natalya]
I know there's still a piece of The Liv Morgan I fought last year, the one that was hungry to be a Champion, the one that aspired to be great. You need to harness this newfound attitude of yours and remember who you were when you first stepped through these ropes. You need to set your sights not on revenge, or silly antics...but on REDEMPTION! YOUR redemption! I am here looking you in the eyes, and...

As Natalya tries to look Liv in the eyes, The Juvenile Delinquent couldn't be more disinterested with what she has to say, looking off into the distance or at her nails. This act of clear disrespect does not sit well with Natalya who goes from stern Mother to "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING COMING IN AT 2 AM WHEN YOUR CURFEW WAS 10!"

[Natalya]
LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU

Liv finally turns her face in the direction of Mother Natalya, only to blow an increasingly large, pink bubble right in her face! Liv cackles a bit after it pops, looking at the expression on the increasingly irritable Natalya's face, whose patience is visibly wearing thin at this point.

[Natalya]
You know what? If you refuse to show me the respect I deserve? Then have fun WATCHING Final Stand instead of competing at it.

Natalya having enough of Liv's antics turns away from her and starts to head for the ropes. Liv's brows become furrowed as her jaw drops, allowing the piece of bubblegum to fall right out of her gob before she shuffles to catch it with her open palm and chucks it right back inside. We can see just a brief moment of realization on the face of the Juvenile Delinquent, as if everything the Queen of Harts was so passionately trying to get across finally struck. Morgan tiptoes over to Natalya and leans over onto one foot, tapping the Champion ever so lightly on the shoulder. As Natalya glances back over her shoulder from the ropes, she finds Liv grinning like a child who had been caught with both hands in the cookie jar.

LIV Morgan!
Oh come on, Nattiecat! Y'know I'm just messin' around with ya, right?? Honest..!

[Natalya]
What I was going to say...is that I want to defend THIS...

Natalya looks at The Women's Championship over her shoulder, making sure that Liv gets a good look at it before continuing.

[Natalya]
AGAINST YOU...

Her finger points directly at Liv, who quickly glances down at her chest where Natalya is pointing before bringing her gaze back up to the Women's Champion, who isn't finished just yet...

[Natalya]
THERE!

Her index finger moves beyond Liv now, and is arched upward as Liv turns to see Natalya pointing at The Final Stand XI sign. Liv's eyes widen in a moment of realization as she pieces together Natalya's words like a puzzle and they all smack her dead in the face at once!

[Corey Graves]
I'm sorry Natalya, but- WHAT?

[Renee Young]
This is insane! What an offer by the Women's Champion!

[Mauro Ranallo]
An offer that the Juvenile Delinquent, Liv Morgan, would be wise not to refuse! After having her very first Final Stand stolen from her by her recent ex-best friend Sasha Banks, this will undoubtedly be the biggest night in young Morgan's career thus far!

[Corey Graves]
Yes this is all very touching, but am I the one that thinks this perhaps isn't the wisest decision on the part of the Women's Champion? Last week we witnessed Liv Morgan practically dismember one of the greatest Superstars this company has ever seen with her bare hands and a kendo stick! Mauro, you and I had to pry her off of Sasha Banks before she choked the life completely out of her! Now I may not be the biggest fan of Sasha Banks, but it would definitely deter me from handing out an opportunity to a KNOWN unstable problem child!

[Renee Young]
That may be true, but Liv Morgan has earned this opportunity, Graves! Let's not forget that like her or not Liv worked her way to that championship match at Breakthrough with Natalya, and it was looking like she might have won it too if it weren't for the unexpected and uninvited inclusion of the Boss, Sasha Banks.

[Mauro Ranallo]
While I understand both of your points, I am inclined to agree with you Renee. Sasha Banks already robbed Liv Morgan of her first Final Stand last year as well as her biggest match to date SO FAR at Breakthrough. With the Boss out of the way now, you can't help but respect the Women's Champion Natalya for extending the invitation to Liv by giving her the opportunity of a lifetime!

In an instant, Liv Morgan screams in excitement and runs right into Natalya's arms! Morgan leaps into the air and wraps her legs around the waist of the Women's Champion, clinging to her like a monkey with her arms wrapped tightly around Natalya's neck. The Women's Champion stumbles a bit as Liv latches onto her but catches herself to avoid toppling over. This certainly caught her off guard but she's trying to not call attention to it and just let Liv get this out of her system because she does recognize how excited she is.

[Renee Young]
I think it's safe to say, Liv Morgan accepts!

Over Natalya's shoulder, where the Women's Championship remains securely strapped, the cameraman catches a glimpse of Liv, who is still clinging to and squeezing the Natalya, glaring down at the title. Morgan leans down and kisses the title slowly, whispering something to it before picking her head back up and smirking at it devilishly. This of course was all unbeknownst to Natalya, who is still trying to deal with the extra 110 lbs of Number One Contender hanging onto her torso. But while she didn't hear what was said, she clearly heard something, turning her head to Liv with a "What was that?" to which Liv quickly cuts her off with a "Nothing!" While Natalya at first was letting this all happen, it's gone on far too long now and it's just getting to be too much for her. So she starts to maneuver her arm upward, acting as a budding barrier between herself and her challenger at Final Stand. Her hand rises up higher in a way that looks like she's asking Liv for a handshake to commemorate this match between them on the grandest stage of them all. Liv soon realizes she perhaps went overboard in expressing her excitement and jumps off of Natalya within an instant, immediately shaking her hand as she contains her excitement. The camera pans out to show this handshake as The Women's Championship rests on The Champion's shoulders, and the Final Stand XI sign hangs in the distance creating a still of Champion & Challenger who we now know will collide at Final Stand one on one for The Women's Championship.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia, what an announcement! Natalya once again will enter Final Stand as Women's Champion, and this year her chosen challenger is the highly unpredictable yet deceivingly good Liv Morgan.

[Renee Young]
This is what makes Natalya such an honorable and respected Women's Champion. Liv was supposed to face her one on one at Breakthrough, that didn't happen. And instead of saying sorry to the back of the line you go she's giving her the opportunity at redemption. Which is what Natalya herself was seeking her into the showcase of the immortals last year.

[Corey Graves]
With 6 weeks until that showdown it's going to be interesting to see how things play out from here.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Liv Morgan of course is in action next against The Pirate Princess Kairi Sane, that's IF she's able to contain her excitement over the breaking news we just learned.

- COMMERCIAL BREAK  -  

The all too familiar instrumental theme belonging to The Pirate Princess begins to play throughout the arena, a positive reaction emanating from the live audience in attendance fills the air. A few moments pass before Kairi walks out from behind the curtain, sporting her trademark combination of the pirate themed coat and her freshly reacquired pirate hat and treasured pirate wheel. She stands on the stage, looking towards the ring at the pink-haired juvenile delinquent in Liv Morgan, the woman responsible for being moments away from pulling the heist of the century when she nearly escaped with The Pirate Princess' wheel earlier in the evening.

Kairi takes a hold of the left side of her coat, lifting it up to her face, covering it up like it's some sort of mask and looking away before she drops it back to her side, slowly shifting her attention back towards the ring, a smile etched on her face. She reaches into her coat, pulling out her signature single handed telescope from one of the many hidden compartments within, extending it to its full length before bringing it up to her eye, locking her sights onto her opponent for the evening in Liv Morgan, who extends out her blue tongue at The Pirate Princess. She returns the telescope back to its compact form, stowing it away back in its former location, and makes her way down the entrance ramp, greeting the cheering crowd on either side of her.

Upon making it to the bottom of the ramp, Kairi walks around to the left side, scaling the ring steps and making her way onto the apron. Instead of entering the ring then and there, she decides to climb up the turnbuckle, standing on the middle one and spinning her pirate wheel much to the enjoyment of the live audience in attendance. Kairi shifts her attention to the impatient Liv Morgan, who is motioning to her opponent to pick up the pace as she has a match to win. The Pirate Princess' response to this is simple: A smile followed by opening her mouth just enough for her tongue to escape its threshold, causing Liv's mouth to drop open at the sheer audacity of what she's witnessing, a blue tongue on someone that isn't her. The Delinquent from Jersey is outraged, wanting to get this contest started before the bell has rung, attempting to make a beeline towards her pirate adversary but being stopped by the official of this match, her kicking and screaming doing her no favors in her attempt to break free. Kairi makes her way over the top rope and lands firmly in the ring, removing her coat and hat, placing them under the bottom turnbuckle with her wheel on top. She turns her attention towards her opponent tonight, who has calmed down long enough for the referee to call for the bell, signaling the start of this contest.

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 DfIEhnp 1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 AkMAzqj

With Liv regaining not only the momentum, but control of this match, she backs herself into a corner and begins stalking her downed pirate adversary halfway across the ring, ready to avenge the loss of her Jolly Rancher earlier in the evening. She looks towards the slowly rising Kairi Sane, almost begging her to make it up to her feet at a quicker pace so she can deliver the exclamation mark in the form of her infamous 201 Facebreaker finishing maneuver. When The Pirate Princess is in perfect position, Liv begins to charge forward before feeling a tug on her leg that causes her to fall flat on her face, nearly biting her blue tongue in the process. She's immediately pulled out of the ring against her will, causing the referee to end this match in a disqualification, the culprit for this decision being moments away from being revealed by the cameraman shifting his view towards the side of the ring Liv was pulled out towards.

The culprit is revealed to be none other than Tessa Blanchard!!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the heck is she doing here???

[Corey Graves]
She's out here to make a statement, just like she did last week when she spiked that "Pirate Princess" on her head, I love it!

A mixture of anger and determination is strewn across the face of the "Undeniable One" as she puts whatever this plan of hers is into action. Liv looks to turn the tables on Tessa with a right hand strike, Tessa saw it coming however and bobbed out of the way to the left, she uses Liv's own momentum from the punch attempt against her and slams her head first onto the edge of the apron, which we all know is the hardest part of the ring. Liv hunches over on the apron clutching at her mouth in extreme pain as it took the brunt of the impact, Tessa wastes no time continuing her assault and slams Liv's head into the apron 4 more times before Liv collapses to the floor.

[Renee Young]
We gotta get Liv some help out here, she could be seriously hurt right now.

[Corey Graves]
Then why don't you arise from your comfy little chair and go help her yourself Renee??? Do you see the look in Tessa's eyes? That's the look of a woman who's had enough of sitting on the sidelines and is determined to TAKE what's hers.

[Mauro Ranallo]
So what does that make Liv? someone who's simply in the wrong place at the wrong time? that doesn't excuse Tessa's actions Corey. This is absolutely despicable from Tessa Blanchard.

[Corey Graves]
This isn't a woman looking to be "excused" Mauro, all she's been fed by management is "excuses" as to why she's not in the title picture right now, she's had enough of taking a backseat and Liv Morgan is the unfortunate recipient of Tessa's wrath, someone needed to be made an example out of and it's unfortunately her, tough luck.

Tessa kneels down next to the near unconscious Liv Morgan and shouts into her ear "I'm not taking a backseat to GIRLS like you anymore!!! How's it feel to have that stupid blue tongue of yours turned blood red??? It truly is a great color on you GIRL, You wear it well, what's say I give you a whole makeover based on it RIGHT NOW??? I like that idea, let's go with that..."

At that moment Tessa scrapes Liv off the ringside floor with one hand gripping her hair and the other hand gripping her rear, Tessa charges forward towards the steel steps with Liv in tow and at the last second steps aside and tosses her forward sending Liv flying full speed into the steel steps.

[Corey Graves]
I guess you can say, Liv Morgan's career aspirations just ran into a STEEL CURTAIN!!!

[Renee Young]
I don't know what's more disgusting Corey, Tessa's actions right now or your sick admiration for them. This girl's career is in jeopardy right now and you're out here cracking jokes about it, shameful.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I couldn't agree more Renee but the bottom line is, if someone doesn't get out here soon and put a stop to this, then this young ladies career will be over here tonight.

Liv lay crumbled in a heap where the steel steps were once placed, upon impact the steps dislodged and were sent into the barricade almost hitting some of the fans on the front row. All that taken into account and Tessa still doesn't appear to be satisfied, she reaches into her pants pocket and pulls out a knife, she walks over to the edges of one of the squares of the padding that is used to cover the ringside floor and uses the knife to cut through the adhesive tape that is used to keep the padding in place throughout the night. Tessa cuts all 4 edges of the square padding before lifting it up and tossing it to the side near the ramp exposing the concrete floor underneath.

[Corey Graves]
Looks like Liv is about to get a taste of the concrete style walls Tessa was having to put up with around here regarding management for the last 2 months.

[Renee Young]
This is sickening, I can't watch this...

[Mauro Ranallo]
WE NEED HELP OUT HERE NOW!!!!

Tessa walks over to Liv who hasn't moved a muscle since the impact with the stairs, she drags her over to the exposed concrete and lifts her up to her knees, she spins Liv around and hooks her arms in the hammerlock position, it's abundantly clear that Liv Morgan's skull is about to crack open on that concrete via one of Tessa Blanchard's signature Buzzsaw DDT's until all of a sudden....

A huge wave of cheers rise up from the one booing audience, Tessa stops for a moment confused as to what caused this shift in mood...when her head turns to the stage and there barreling down the ramp is The Women's Champion Natalya!

[Corey Graves]
What the hell is she doing out here?

[Renee Young]
Stopping the abomination of an assault from a clearly very bitter and jealous Tessa Blanchard.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And just in the nick of time.

Tessa's grip loosens as Liv collapses to the floor, as The Undeniable One turns toward the ramp yelling "So I finally have your attention!" but rather than any sort of verbal response, Natalya's sprint down the ramp ends with an IMMEDIATE right hook to Tessa's jaw, with such force that it knocks her back a couple of steps both from the impact and the shock of Natalya punching her first and asking questions later. Natalya upon delivering that stiff shot immediately shifts her gaze to Liv, concerned by the condition of her opponent at Final Stand. But as her head turns, Tessa not standing by idly grabs a fistful of Natalya's hair and yanks her by it, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" she shouts, but before anything can follow from Blanchard...Natalya responds yet again with no words, only actions. She delivers a back elbow setting her free of Tessa's grasp then fires back with a wicked slap as if it's not meant to hurt her but more so humble her.

[Renee Young]
The Champion is NOT playing around. Telling Tessa she better settle her damn teakettle.

[Corey Graves]
After seeing what Tessa's done in recent weeks, especially here tonight I don't know if a mere slap is going to settle anything.

Tessa grabs at the side of her face then snarls, lunging forward with a hard punch to Natalya, but rather than stopping at one she proceeds to unload with several, and after that she goes one step further with a kick to the gut doubling over The Champion. "SOONER OR LATER THEY ALL KNEEL, NATTIE!" She shouts arrogantly, starting to reel Natalya in as if she's going to try to do to her what she intended to do to Liv. But before anything of the sort can even come close to true Natalya overpowers her, breaking free of her hold with a forceful shove. But that shove isn't enough to deter Tessa, she starts to rush back at her, not knowing that Natalya foresaw this very scenario playing out, and she gives Tessa first hand knowledge of WHY she's been so unstoppable when she does a rapid quick rotation catching Tessa with an unforgiving Discus Clothesline that sends Tessa falling down to the exposed concrete.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Tessa Blanchard nearly having her head taken off by that clothesline!

Tessa's legs fly up into the air from the impact of landing on the floor, and this is a position Natalya knows all too well. She wastes not a single second in stepping through, and beginning to apply THE SHARPSHOOTER! Tessa flails kicking and screaming as the audience roars even louder...but as she tries to turn her over Tessa thrusts her foot forward into Natalya's jaw breaking free of her grasp, and hightails it out of there, hopping the barricade having no interest in continuing this at all, not after Natalya nearly had her suffering the wrath of The Sharpshooter.

[Renee Young]
Look at this, Tessa's finally in the presence of Natalya and what does she do? Run away.

[Corey Graves]
She didn't come here to fight Natalya, she came out here to send a message that she's not happy about Liv Morgan being Natalya's opponent at Final Stand.

[Mauro Ranallo]
If you ask me what we saw was a cowardly attack that disrupted a great match, and when confronted by the very Woman she's ran her mouth about since Final Stand last year...she gets showed up and scurries away to save face.

[Renee Young]
Undeniably so, I'd say.

Rather than pursuing Tessa, Natalya stands her ground, shaking her head as if to say she expected as much. Tessa hasn't looked back, shoving her way through the audience not wanting to acknowledge what happened which now leaves Natalya to turn to Liv who is barely conscious and motions for officials to come check her out as she tends to her. It all seemed so simple, allow someone the same opportunity at redemption she had the year before...the one on one match she should have had at Breakthrough. But Tessa Blanchard has made her presence felt, and while she may have been sent fleeing from The Champion tonight, we're sure that this isn't going to deter her from making a similar presence felt in the coming weeks. What will this mean ffor The Women's Championship Match between Liv Morgan & Natalya at Final Stand? We'll just have to wait and see. The scene at last concludes and we head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:38 am

Camera cuts to the ring to the next segment. A superstars music fills the arena which receives a loud reaction from the crowd.

Shawn Michaels appears on the entrance way. As he is coming down you can see his ribs have been taped up underneath his shirt and he is walking with a bit off a limp but trying his best to show he is t hurt.

Mauro Ranallo: Here comes HBK and you can only imagine what he has on his mind this week after what happened last week. Only god knows what he’s about to say but I imagine a rant is coming in a big way.

Corey Graves: Can you blame him Mauro? Last week he lost to CM Punk by the tiniest off margins in what was a classic and then later on Renee accused him off attacking Seth Rollins and being the masked man and then later on HBK was attacked by this mysterious man in a mask with a lead pipe of course he has something on his chest.

Renee Young: I did no such thing Graves it was you who accused HBK not me don’t try to shift the blame onto me because you got something wrong.

Corey Graves: Yeah yeah whatever don’t try blaming me. Anyways looks like Shawn is ready to speak.

Camera cuts back to the ring where HBK is getting ready to talk

HBK: Well last week wasn’t a very good week for the old HBK was it. I planned to start my comeback with a win last week but I narrowly lost to CM Punk in what was a great match which I hold no grudges for once as he won fair and square but when we lock up again Punk it will be a different story entirely and it will be my hand raised at the end of the night. However that’s not what I am here to talk about. I am here to talk about what happened to me backstage last week.

HBK: I was backstage minding my own business when Charly came up to me and started throwing all these accusations at me when BAM I blacked out. I wake up to find myself in the medical centre stitches in the back off my head, my ribs all bruised and taped up to find this mask man that I have been accused off being has now attacked me. Now you must have some set off balls on you to attack me like that or you are just clinically disabled either way your ass bow belongs to HBK and I already know who it is.

Corey Graves: Wait Shawn has already unmasked the masked man!? This should be good.

HBK: I mean it’s obvious isn’t it especially after my promo last week. The masked man is Curt Hawkins!

Corey Graves: You know what that makes perfect sense when you think about it. Those two men have unfinished business and after HBK promo last week it would make sense that it would be Hawkins.

HBK: It makes perfect sense. You know I can’t touch you Hawkins without getting myself suspended or fired but nobody said the same goes for you attacking me so you decided to stick the knife in me didn’t you! Well fired or not I’m not letting this one slip Hawkins your ass belongs to the heart break kid and I’m coming to collect!

The crowd cheer at the thought of a brawl as HBK gets ready to leave the ring. Then all off a sudden Curt Hawkins appears on the titantron.

Hawkins: Shawn, Shawn calm down there old man you don’t want me to Whip your ass again do you? Because that’s a fact HBK just like it’s a fact that I beat your ass at the last PPV. Now as much as I’d like to see you get fired you aren’t even in my mind right now I have bigger fish to fry so I am telling you right now I did not attack you as much as I would enjoy it and I also didn’t orchestrate and I do not know who attacked you but I think the person behind you might.

HBK turns around and is met by a steel Chair to the head. As the camera zooms out it shows the masked man standing in the ring with a steel chair in his hand. He then hits HBK a few more times with the steel chair each shot harder then the last. The masked man then folds the chair out and sits on it as he surveys the damage he has done. The masked man starts toying with the crowd as he starts to pull his mask up but stops and laughs. He then outstretches his arms and as he does rain starts to fall down onto the crowd and the full arena covering everyone. He then grabs the chair and makes his way out off the arena as the doctors come down to asses HBK.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 1:50 pm

As we transition into our next segment, we are brought to none other than the signature mysterious, dark lair of Bray Wyatt. Eventually he emerges from the darkness, lantern in hand, as always. But unlike always, this time he has someone with him. None other than the man who won last week’s triple threat match and former member of the Wyatt Family, Braun Strowman. Once both men reach close enough to the camera they stop and share a glance at each other and both nod. Slowly, Wyatt hands the lantern over to Strowman who accepts the item being given to him. Now with the lantern being passed off to someone else, Wyatt removes the hat atop his head and holds it close to his chest, looking up into the air and whistling.

[Bray Wyatt]
Do you feel it?

The monster among men would feel his hands tighten around the lantern. To hold something such as this, the symbol of his father was both an honor and a curse at the same time. This was all he had ever wanted when he was that small, WEAK lost little BLACK LAMB. To be given purpose and to be given respect and now all these years later he has not only that, but he has the love of his father as well - for to hold this lantern in his hands, something none of the other followers could ever hope of doing meant that - he had the love of the only man he cared for.

[Braun Strowman]
“I can feel something. It is DARK, but it is BEAUTIFUL. It is TESTING me to see if I am WORTHY of what it wants.”

Wyatt looks all around himself, at Braun Strowman, at the lantern, into the camera, behind him, before beginning to speak again.

[Bray Wyatt]
There’s something in the air. Change. I’ve felt it for some time, but ever since Breakthrough I’ve felt it pulsing, growing stronger and stronger with each passing day. I feel it swelling, not just in the air around me, but within my bones I feel and crashing and coursing, adjusting itself, violently. I knew what it was immediately. They’re here. The Celestial. I didn’t believe it at first, I thought they would wait longer to reveal themselves, but something has happened to change their will. And as the vessel for their will, I knew I had to act as well. To exact reckoning on XWL, just as I have been planning to do. And that was when I realized the key was plain to see right in front of me.

The monster among men would remain still. His head would slowly nod with each word that would slip past the lips of his father. He held the lantern tightly, his fingers curling inwards, almost to the point of breaking. Was the monster among men afraid of something? Was what his father spoke about - The Celestial - something to be feared even for creatures such as them.

[Braun Strowman]
“This land is rotten. It has been this way for some time now. We once were the shepherds. We guided the flock as best we can and when rot settled we acted. We trimmed the flock and herded the healthy to safety. We did all we could for the good of those under us. Even if they did not wish to be like us, we still lent them our hands and strength. They called us monsters, freaks - walking evil taking human flesh and bone - but we only wished to be the guiding hand. We only wished to do good by you and - all you had hoped and dreamed off never came to be. The Family - was not STRONG enough to do make the world what it needed to be. My BROTHERS were weak - they were not like us. When they stared into the DARKNESS they saw FEAR. When we stared into it - we saw the TRUTH. The Celestial - I never thought that such a thing could become TRUTH. I never thought that I would be given the HONOR to stand by the side of GREATNESS and be apart of something that would WASH away all the SIN of this world. I have fought for so long on my own. I have DEVOURED the weak - but it is too much. If The Celestial is all you say it is - then I will submit to them and path the way for there arrival.”

Wyatt looks at Strowman and smiles widely, looking him over top to bottom. The key? The Celestial? What does all of it mean? Bray Wyatt’s always been cryptic but lately it’s been…. different. Maybe there really is something to what he’s saying. Maybe he’s onto something. Maybe XWL should be worried.

[Bray Wyatt]
When I returned to all of you I preached that each man must follow his own path. To not let others guiding or following them guide him down. And I’ve stuck to that principle since I returned, as I stick to it now. For you see, Braun Strowman and I may be walking the same path now, yes, but it is not the path of either of us. Nor is it the path of any man. The path of the Celestial is the path of redemption, the path of salvation. When you walk this path, you will be freed from the impending destruction that is coming. For think not that anyone is safe from our wrath. Instead think that no one is. And next week. XWL will begin to feel our wrath.

With these words, Wyatt places his hat back on top of his head and chuckles to himself. He and Strowman both look at each once again and nod, as it is now Strowman who slowly hands the lantern over to Wyatt. Once Wyatt is holding the lantner, Strowman steps forward and speaks.

[Braun Strowman]
“There has only been one thing said to be, it is like a voice in my head that will not ever leave me. I have been FREE for so long. These last handful of years I have walked on my own, tasted success on my own - done things on my own - but in truth, I have never been so LOST before in my entire life. I lack direction. I lack purpose. I have been drifting here for so long. My eyes have been closed ever since The Family came to an end. Last week - against all the odds, against all sense and reason. Bray Wyatt opened my eyes for me - as he had done so all those years ago. He took me in his arms and he held me as he showed me what was coming. He never once FORCED me to look. He never once FORCED me to hear his words. He offered his hand and - I willing took it and I am THANKFUL that I did. He gifted me VICTORY last week, but more than that - HE GIFTED ME PURPOSE. All he has said is true. You are blind, but fear not - next week you will see. What he speaks is the TRUTH and all will soon CHANGE for you.”

With these final ominous words from both Wyatt and Strowman, the two share a final look and nod with each other, however, this time Wyatt continues to hold onto the lantern. With this nod, Wyatt quickly blows out the lantern and places it onto the ground. The last thing we thing we see before darkness envelops both men is Wyatt stretching has arms out wide and looking up above, as if trying to communicate with the stars themselves.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 2:24 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 V2VLUFK

The animation for The  Fact of Life appears on the screen before we go to the ring with Eli Drake.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9UWr_1nH_3_8F5KTDbWpfmS8SOT1JMDoMc7vHwQizrs8koi69yg

The animation slowly fades away as we come back to the ring, and see Eli Drake standing in the ring with a mic in hand standing behind a podium, but on the podium rest Intercontinental Championship. He has a smile upon his face looking out into the sea of the XWL Universe.

["The Elite Superstar of XWL" Eli Drake]
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYBODY! Welcome to the best television talk show in XWL history! Welcome to The Fact of Life I am your host as always...

Eli points to his right as the fans join saying Eli's name out loud.

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake. Before we bring out my guest I would like to address to the world. As I wasn't here last week. I took some time to reflect after that loss at Breakthrough, but that isn't gonna slow me down. I am still The Elite Wrestler of XWL, and I will be damned if I am casted to the shadows, but we received some horrible slash incredible news at the beginning of this show tonight. Let's start with the horrible news first just to get it out of the way so we may try to forget about it. JBL has been faking injury just to bid his time, but guess what buddy if XWL helped you at all during that time period guess what! That is Insurance Fraud, and you can spend sometime in jail on top of that some pretty heavy fines, but ladies and gentlemen that isn't even the worst news! This dude jumps one of his only people he could call friend that can actually do damage to anyone here on the roster then makes the statement that him and Aiden English are going to face off at Final Stand.

Eli looks directly into the camera shaking a little bit in anger.

What. Has. He. Done. To. Deserve, THIS!

Eli slams his fist against the counter of his desk. He breathes heavily, and then raises his head looking into the camera.

Vince, I know you have to be here somewhere still. All this man has done is ruled XWL with an iron fist, pressed people against the wall, but now... since he is no longer GM. He is now an active member of the roster once against so there is no stopping me from putting my hands on you. So if I were to oh I don't know... take a stroll down to the ring during your match, and make sure you don't walk out with that belt. I would say that would be justice at it's finest!

The crowd cheers at mere idea of JBL getting screwed over.

Just know JBL you'll be seeing me very soon. Keep your eyes open.. that isn't an insult that is just a fact of life, and speaking of Fact of Life.. let's get back to the reason why I am here tonight! I see some potential in a new superstar in XWL he reminds me a lot of myself when I first started here. He is someone who is hungry, and is ready to climb this place, and now that JBL isn't in charge there is hope for him yet! Let's bring him out Brian Pillman Jr. come on out here kid!

Brian Pillman Jr comes out to a pretty good reaction of cheers. He looks around at the XWL Universe as if he is in awe that he is in the big time. That is XWL. Wearing his street attire (light blue jeans, a black tee, and the Hollywood Blondes silver jacket we saw him wear last week) still as his match has yet to happen.  He makes his walk to the ring and enters the ring as Eli Drake welcomes him to THE FACT OF LIFE WITH ELI DRAKE!

Brian good to see ya kid...

Eli walks over, and shakes hands with Brian.

Please take a seat

Eli gestures to the couch that is placed right behind Brian, and placed upon the couch is a microphone.

I wanna say thank you very much for coming out here tonight! I thought of this as a cool opportunity for you to come out here, and let the XWL Universe get to know you a little bit! What do you say about that huh?!

Pillman Jr takes a seat on the couch and with a smile as he is clearly happy to be here. He then picks up the mic and responds to Eli.

[Flyin Brian Pillman Jr]
It's an honor to be here and to finally meet you Eli.  I want to make sure everyone knows that just because I lost my debut match against the man you successfully defended the Intercontinental Championship against Kenny Omega, that I'm resilient. I'm not going to let a loss stop me from becoming better and better at my craft. It may take some time to get to the "Elite Superstar" status that you are at. Much like achieving any goal, objective, or achievement, it's a journey to a destination.  AND THAT'S JUST A FACT OF LIFE!

The crowd gives a positive reaction as Pillman Jr lowers the mic beside him. Eli chuckles to himself

Kid, I have to say it is a pleasure to meet you as well, and I gotta give it to you. You have incredible energy, and that right there is exactly to have these people behind you. The power of the XWL universe is undeniable. You feel like you body is drained, and you have nothing more to give, but then you hear the roar of this crowd, and it sends a rush through that gives you that extra boost to help you do your best to fight back. These people have your back Brian. You need to completely trust in yourself, and them.

Eli pauses as the fans begin to cheer. He looks around the arena with a slight smile on his face.

You see in times of hardship like I suffered 2 weeks ago. Losing my chance to regain the Intercontinental Championship, but I know that isn't the end for me. Like I said these people have my back. They have seen me through my highs, and my lows. Right now is a low. So what I have to do next is something not a lot of people can do. I have to pick myself up, and dust myself off. Brian if you want to succeed in this business that is what you're gonna have to do after your loss against Kenny Omega. That isn't an insult that is just a fact of life...

Brian Pillman Jr stands up with the mic in his hand.

[Flyin Brian Pillman Jr]
No insult taken. I know I have to be resilient and not let a loss put me in a downward spiral.  As a matter of fact I take what you say very seriously.  There is a lot to learn from someone like you.  A former champion, but still amongst the top of the ranks here in XWL.  So how's this for a proposition.  Next week on Anarchy, the ELITE SUPERSTAR OF XWL E----Li Drake and the newcomer Brian Pillman Jr team up next week in a tag match.

The crowd reaction is positive as they want to see this happen next week as cheers fill the Arena.

[Flyin Brian Pillman Jr]
You said it yourself Eli, The trust in self and the XWL universe is crucial to succeed in this business.

The crowd continues to cheer and chants of "Yes!" start to break out as Brian lowers his microphone as Eli responds.

You know what Brian you got yourself a deal!

Eli walks over to Brian, and the two exchange in a hand shake. The crowd cheers at the idea of these two tag teaming, but who will they face? Stay tuned til next week. The last thing we see is the two men raising their fists into the air smiling as we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 6:05 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Cody101 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Pillma10

I'm gonna make you watch this to see the ending.
Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:17 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 U0QwPaA1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 FD6kTih

The cameras come back to Anarchy as both men have made it to the ring, ready to begin the match.

Please check out the match it was really good

Spoiler:

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 U0QwPaA

Mauro Ranallo
What a win by Bryan! Havoc continually takes these men to their limit but can not close the deal, and after a finally running knee Daniel puts the Lunatic from London down.

Renee Young
You said it Mauro, Daniel showed why he really is one of the hearts of the XWL. It didn't seem to matter what Jimmy threw at him, he was ready for it and answered back immediately.

Corey Graves
You're not wrong you two, but you might want to look up. It doesn't look like Jimmy is settling lightly for this.

The cameras pan up as Daniel is seen doing the Yes chant in the ring and seems to be ready to leave the ring, but before he can he is blindsided from behind by Jimmy Havoc wielding a chair. He repeatedly slams Daniel in the back with the chair, leaving him laying on the mat.

Jimmy Havoc
Well well Daniel. Very good match. You really impressed me with your wrestling acumen. You really are, pound for pound, one of the best pure wrestlers in the XWL.

Daniel starts to get up but Jimmy kicks him in the gut before setting the chair down on top of him and sitting down in it.

Jimmy Havoc
Daniel, stop. You are being rude. See, I have something to say and you will hear it, that Iron Man punk Sydal will hear it, and every member of the XWL universe will hear it. I made the point a week ago, and I'm reinforcing it now. I'm not done with you Matthew, I'm nowhere near done with you. And Daniel, I'm sorry. You can blame Matthew for this.

Jimmy picks up the chair and begins to stomp on Daniel's head until he seems to be out of it. Jimmy throws the chair on the ring mat and picks up Daniel in the position for the T-Bag Driver. Jimmy positions himself over the chair and drops Daniel on the chair.

Mauro Ranallo
Are you kidding me?! Where is security?! After what Havoc did last week, he has now repeated on another victim. He is the worst loser in the XWL and if I was a future opponent of his I would be sure not to turn my back on this black, evil man.

Renee Young
You are completly right Mauro. Jimmy showed how far he will go back when he was facing Cody, but this is something else. The way he has driven both me into first the Intercontiental Title and second with that chair, something needs to be done about Jimmy Havoc.

Corey Graves
Or maybe. Just maybe. Jimmy has found his calling in the XWL and will do whatever it takes to take down the Iron Man himself Matt Sydal. It seems very clear to me all this was was a message.

Jimmy Havoc slides out of the ring as the trainers get down to the ring as Daniel seems to be coming back to. Jimmy leave with a sick smile on his face as Anarchy goes to commercial.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:18 pm

As Anarchy resumes we head backstage where Vince McMahon is shown on the phone in the middle of a conversation.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Vince_mcmahon_1

[Vince McMahon]
I've got a brilliant idea, it's going to spike ratings even higher than they already are, it's fantastic it is...

Notices the camera and pauses.

[Vince McMahon]
I'll have to call you back, they're here early. Trust me, you're gonna love it.

He ends his call then his full focus turns to the camera.

[Vince McMahon]
Tonight The General Manager position opened up, and given the very important power this role possesses, I can't just give it to someone without proper time to consider all options. Which is why beginning next week, Anarchy is going to be turned on it's head with unpredictability the likes of which hasn't been seen in quite some time. Gentlemen, bring it in!!

The camera pans out to see two men wheeling something in that's covered by a red cloak. He shoos them away after it's in place then smile as he rips off the cover and...it's a classic bingo hall cage spinner with A LOT and we do mean A LOT of white balls inside of it.

[Vince McMahon]
On the 5 remaining weeks until the biggest show of the year, each week will see a guest General Manager take up the position to perhaps ignite a passion for running things. We've had a lot of different kinds of people manage our shows in the last 10 plus years and while I could call upon any of them to take control of the helm I like the excitement of not knowing WHO could be in charge. So in this cage are balls with the names of every active Superstar in XWL, as well as a few potential surprises that I've had a vested interest in holding The General Manager position. Last year Layla one of the greatest Female Superstars in XWL history was General Manager, having retired from in ring competition years prior she showed that Superstars can truly run things better than a "business" person so might we capture that same success with one of these names? We'll perhaps soon find out. But without further delay, let's reveal next weeks General Manager who will have FULL control over the show from top to bottom. With maybe a tiny bit of influence from myself but that's neither here nor there. Let's find out WHO will become General Manager for a week.

He starts to spin the cage round and round, mixing up the balls very well until he opens the little door and reaches in, feeling around for a ball until at last...he pulls it out...showing it to the camera, and it says. "ALEXA BLISS"

[Vince McMahon]
Well how about that, if I were a certain Superstar I'd call in sick next week...speaking of Alexa, to all my backstage corespondents, has anyone got eyes on Alexa? I'd love to get a live reaction from the lucky lady.

The screen remains on Vince who awaits for a cue that they've found her, but abruptly we cut away from him and see Charly Caruso "chasing" after Alexa who seems to be leaving the arena early despite still having a match coming up later.

[Charly Caruso]
Alexa, wait! Where are you going?

Alexa turns to Charly, her eyes red from how much crying she's done throughout the broadcast tonight, and it's clear she's not in the right mental capacity to be anywhere near this show right now.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 0JpTm6S

[Alexa Bliss]
Charly, please...it's been a rough night...I can't do this.

[Charly Caruso]
But it's not over, you're supposed to be facing Nia?

The mere mention of her now seemingly "former" best friend has Alexa's emotional state return to disarray, almost having trouble holding back the tears.

[Alexa Bliss]
I don't want to fight her...please, just let me go.

She begins to turn to proceed forward, but Charly again persistent stops her.

[Charly Caruso]
But wait, we wanted to get your thoughts on the breaking news regarding The General Manager position.

She goes from sad to "oh my god what the hell does that have to do with me?" almost a glare, but her eyes are too glassy to fully complete the mood required for a glare.

[Alexa Bliss]
Charly, I'm TRYING to be nice...but if you stop me one more time...I'm very liable to pretend you're that vile bitch...and right now all I want to do is strangle her for what she's putting me through. So again I'll kindly ask you to please LEAVE ME ALONE!

Charly playing the role of the VERY annoying person who won't just leave you alone after you've repeatedly asked them to, continues.

[Charly Caruso]
But Alexa, next week you're going to be the guest General Manager.

Alexa's mental state is not at all able to even grasp how that's possible, but she's beyond done at this point. She's asked Charly to let her go and she keeps continuing on so the highly emotionally strung Alexa clenches her fists really trying to not go off on her.

[Alexa Bliss]
Great, I don't know how that's a thing...I'm sure you want to tell me, but as I have ASKED YOU OVER AND OVER...LET ME GO OR MY FIRST ACT NEXT WEEK? WILL BE TO FIRE YOU, GOT IT?!

She jerks her arm away from Charly and continues off in her path, clearly not in the right frame of mind to talk, but with Alexa in power next week...Ruby Riott certainly may have trouble coming her way after bringing Alexa to such a distraught state. Charly instead of getting annoyed seems very concerned, knowing that Alexa has been and is going through a lot....and perhaps regrets pushing her so far for answers that she clearly didn't want to have to give. But with Alexa leaving, how will Nia react to Alexa no showing their match? These two can't seem to be in the same place at the same time for the last two weeks now, that's if she even knows Alexa left. What if she goes out to the ring expecting Alexa, and she doesn't show? We ponder as we head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:28 pm

We return from commercial break to Charley Caruso stood in front of the camera with a mic in her hand. She smiles, looking out to the world and begins to speak.

[Charley Caruso]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Ricochet!

You can hear the crowd from the backstage area as Ricochet steps into frame, smiling and looking around him, hearing the echoes himself.

[Charley Caruso]
Thank you for joining me-

[Ricochet]
Hey, glad to be here Charley.

[Charley Caruso]
I believe the first thing to say is welcome to XWL! Along with that, coming hot off your debut having beat Drake Maverick just a little earlier tonight, how does it feel?

[Ricochet]
I mean, it feels good. Of course it feels good. That's not exactly the match I had in mind for my big debut on Anarchy but, under no circumstance am I going to complain. I've watched what XWL has turned into over the past few months with Drake Maverick running the show under JBL's behalf and I'm happy I could put him in his place. But I didn't come here to get involved in some beef between Vince and Layfield. I came to XWL to prove to myself and the world that I'm the best highflyer in the business and as I'm sure most of the people know, I've done that most everywhere else. I'm not trying to brag Charley, honest, because at the end of the day I am overly greatful for what the people in the audience has done for my life but tonight was the beginning of something new for me. The path to a new level.

[Charley Caruso]
Ricochet can you tell me why people call you "the one and only?"

[Ricochet]
I don't think I can Charley. It's kind of just in the name. There's plenty of wrestlers in the world, plenty of power houses and plenty of high flyers, but there is one, and only one, Ricochet. And I, well, I'm the one and only.

You can hear a slow clap begin to build in the distance, causing Ricochet's smile to fade as he looks up, past Charley Caruso. The source of the sudden applause is revealed as the camera pans out, and sure enough..standing there with a "slow" clap, and his Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder is none other than the one and only Iorn Man Of XWL, Matt Sydal.

[Matt Sydal]
Well well well, if it isn't The "KING" Of Flight. Funny, I don't see a crown, do you Charly? Actually, wait a second...I do.

His head looks to his Intercontinental Championship with a huge smirk across his face.

[Matt Sydal]
Guess that name isn't really that suitable for you, huh? Because you might be The "ONE AND ONLY" Ricochet...but let's be honest with ourselves, you're kind of a dime and dozen, aren't you? Anyone can fly, but what puts you above the rest? Actually, what puts you above ME? I've been soaring over this company and flying circles around every single Superstar since day one, and funny enough...I've never seen you in this company for a single one of those days.

[Ricochet]
I mean, I can do a 630. Never seen you do one of those. Matter of fact, when was the last thing you did anything innovative? Talk about how you're golden? Dustin Rhodes wore it better, pal. You made a stable with a bunch of other indie guys? Cool. Bullet Club did it first, and better, might I add. So, the thing that puts me over you, Matt, is that I am just that much better than you, and I just haven't had the chance to prove it.

[Matt Sydal]
Or MAYBE, and follow me here...you haven't deserved that chance because you're just not ready, kid.

Ricochet takes exception to Matt's put down, inching forward as Matt doesn't back down and takes an inch forward himself.

[Matt Sydal]
So you can flip, so you can spin, so you can defy gravity...but can you defy expectations? Because THAT is what I've been doing for over 8 years. Defying anyone that dares to think they're better than me. Defying anyone that dares to believe their own hype instead of what their eyes see before them. You can do a "630" do you want a gold star? Or I should say a Golden Star Press? Save yourself the trouble, and stay out of my skies, got it?

The tension rises even higher as these two are not having the best first impression on each other. Both of their eyes are locked on each other, nose to nose as as Charly starts to back away, fearing that she may have to call for help in the event that this turns physical, which at this point...that is not an "if" but a "when." Their fists clench at their sides, Matt dares Ricochet to "try" him...while Ricochet rolls his shoulders as if to say "Oh you think I can't?" Several seconds follow, and suddenly....they both burst into a fit of laughter? The tension in both of their eyes, their faces, and the expressions on them completely fades away and a friendly smile now is etched onto each of theirs. As we ourselves are confused by this sudden shift in mood that confusion grows even more as they both suddenly embrace in a hug as if they're old friends reuniting. A couple of seconds later they pull away and the mood is drastically different from how it first began.

[Matt Sydal]
It took ya long enough drag your sorry ass into XWL.

[Ricochet]
Hey man, what can I say? Japan and Mexico just couldn't let me go. Besides, no need to step on your feet over here. Though I'm sure there is room for the best high flyers in the business on the same roster.

It would appear that these two have been waiting for this moment for some time now. Both men smiling widely as they speak to one another, the room at complete ease especially compared to earlier.

[Matt Sydal]
Speaking of Japan, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN AJ STYLES WALTZED INTO NEW JAPAN AND STOLE THE WORLD TITLE! Do you know how obnoxious his ego was during that time? I had to hop my ass into an unsanctioned match with ONE good leg just to deflate it.

[Ricochet]
What do you want me to do? I was messing around with the Junior Heavyweight division. I can't just, jump to the other divisions. But trust me, he paraded around our locker room too. You get called up by Vince McMahon one time and suddenly you're flying high above everyone else. Sheesh. Don't get me wrong, the guy is talented but that was super annoying. Besides, it led to you kicking his ass with one good leg! Made for a great story right?

[Matt Sydal]
A better story would've been not having a car door slammed between my leg, but y'know gotta roll with the punches. Or in this case the swinging doors into your calf as you cry like a bitch in front of the entire world. But those days are finally behind me, as you've noticed by this lovely piece of gold I'm The Intercontinental Champion and life is pretty good. And now my old pal finally scored himself an XWL contract so next stop...TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONS...you know, once you put on one of these.

Matt motions to his Undisputed Era armband

[Ricochet]
Woah Matt, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Though that is a big goal of mine is to fight side by side with you, there is something on the agenda first, of course. The two of us, tearing it down in the middle of the ring. I'm here to prove I can stand the heat, so I can't go running into the Undisputed just yet. But wrestling you, that, I can do. You know, if you're down. Who knows, might come crash the next open challenge you have.

Ricochet looks at the title, joking, one would think. Of course, the world wouldn't know as he does have that golden glimmer in his eyes. As for Matt, does he know either?

[Matt Sydal]
Hey, if you wanna get your ass whooped you know where to find me.

With that friendly "competitive" nature oozing from both, Matt looks at his I.C title as Ricochet grins as if to say "challenge accepted." Might we see these two collide for the title sometime in the near future? We'll have to wait and see as the cameras fade out as they end in a calm yet purposeful stare down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/28/2019 - 2/4/2019
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next