Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Cyberslam: Leo Kruger Vs Shawn Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Cyberslam:  Leo Kruger Vs Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Cyberslam: Leo Kruger Vs Shawn Michaels   Cyberslam:  Leo Kruger Vs Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 12:17 pm

Cyberslam:  Leo Kruger Vs Shawn Michaels ZoerxxsCyberslam:  Leo Kruger Vs Shawn Michaels Nm4fXu2

Shawn Michaels is the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion in XWL history with an astounding 416 day reign. Because of this Shawn was revered as one of the best Champions in XWL's existence, and was given the honor of presenting The Champion of The Year Slammy Award almost 2 years ago where he would bestow the honor to the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of the new era. Things got heated between these two, leading to Kruger to attack Shawn and vow that his record would soon be his next prey. While that didn't happen, it's clear Shawn never forgot that night. Enacting revenge at The Final Stand-Off a couple of months ago when he eliminated Kruger in a shocking return that saw HBK nearly win the entire thing. But that revenge wasn't a one time execution, he wants to make The Hunter pay, and perhaps that debut may be settled at Cyberslam when they at last meet one on one.  

What TYPE of match will it be?

A.  Extreme Rules Match

B.   Falls Count Anywhere Match

C.  Street Fight

All votes must be PM'd to me (P.R Son) or Austin on the site or over discord. You will have from now until Monday September 24th at 4:30PM EST to cast your votes. But keep in mind that I am very annoying, and I am unapologetic about it. So if I don't have your vote within a week before that date? I'm going to message you over and over until I do because this is an AWESOME event. This is the one event a year where you the community, and all of the members in it get to impact the rivalries you follow. It's always amazing to have as much participation as possible and every vote matters. So please message one of us and state what your vote is for this particular match either stating the letter belonging to your desire choice or the actual type of match you've chosen.

Back to top Go down

Cyberslam: Leo Kruger Vs Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1