Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Shawn Michaels just became available and like with all admin approved superstars if you would like to apply for him then you will need to submit a test promo. However one has already been submitted so for anybody else that would like to try out for being him then your test promo needs to be sent in by 24 hours from this post time. Any promos submitted after the deadline will not be accepted and once the time expires a decision will be reached shortly after.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 pm

I'll use the one I sent last time. Klass
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:

I'll need you to send that in then. Klass
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Dave™ wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Why don't you still have it? okay
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:22 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Dave™ wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Why don't you still have it? okay

Because dem be the rules.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 pm

I don't have it, I've gotten a lot of PMs since you last sent it in.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:04 am

Welp, I don't have it saved anywhere and I'm not doing another. It was a good run. us flag
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:33 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Welp, I don't have it saved anywhere and I'm not doing another. It was a good run. us flag

That it was. Klass
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:26 pm

The theme of Shawn Michaels hits the airwaves of Redemption, and at first there’s surprise at the Heartbreak Kid’s music playing on a show where he hasn’t stepped foot in in quite some time. But once the moment of surprise ends, in come the boos, and boy is it fierce. Shawn Michaels dances onto the stage and you can just tell that he’s loving it, and he begs for the fans to tell him how they really feel, and they accept the invitation graciously and before you know it the boos come it with so much force and they’re filled with so much hate that it wouldn’t come as a surprise if one particularly fed up fan hopped over the barricade and socked HBK right in the kisser. But security does their job well, exceptionally in this case, because they’re able to keep these fans at bay while HBK taunts them as he moves down the ramp. Finally he drops to his knees does a quick prayer then thrusts his arms into the air and pyro explodes behind him. He pops back up to his feet and his grin can be seen clearly as he makes his way into the ring and takes, rather snatches, a microphone out of the ring announcers hands.

Shawn Michaels
All right so here’s the deal…

HBK sucks!

HBK sucks!

Shawn Michaels
Yeah okay, it’s nice that you all think that your opinion matters, but newsflash! I couldn’t care less what any of you think about me, because there’s only one Showstopper, there’s only one Mr. Wrestlemania, there’s only one Shawn Michaels in this world that’s worth a damn and it ain’t anyone of you. So as far as I’m concerned your opinions, your oh so precious opinions… they mean diddly.

The boos had died down a bit but now they’re back in sync with the you suck chants, but HBK doesn’t seem bothered.

Shawn Michaels
People were saying that it was the title that changed me; they were saying that once I lost the title I would be back to my old ways in no time, boy were they wrong. First off, let’s get the facts straight I didn’t lose the title, I gave it up out of pity for the hundreds that have come banging at my palace door thinking they can knock me off my throne but one by one I sent them back to the hole they came from with their tails tucked between their legs and the tale of how they had the privilege of stepping into the ring with the Heartbreak Kid.

Shawn Michaels grins again as he paces back and forth in the ring.

Shawn Michaels
Because you see, when it comes to wrestling Shawn Michaels, it’s not a matter of winning or losing, it’s a matter of you trying your hardest not to get embarrassed, which is quite the feat in and of itself. But when you hear these feet a’ tapping on the mat and feel your jaw shatter, your quest for glory, to slay the big bad dragon… well, it ends. And it’s a shame, no it’s a disgrace… no it’s downright stupid that no matter what I did, no matter who I beat, that I still wasn’t getting the respect that I deserved.

Michaels face shows a bit of anger as some of his feelings of him being slighted come to the surface.

Shawn Michaels
I should have been main eventing, I should have been on the posters, on the DVD’s I should have been THE face of XWL because I am THE man to beat in XWL, I am THE force to be reckoned with in XWL, and that’s something that will never change. It hasn’t changed since I sent Curt Hawkins falling into obscurity, it hasn’t changed since I was forced to deal with Daniel Bryan for…. I don’t even remember how long it was, but it felt like forever let me tell you. I mean how many times can you beat one man before they realize that there are better things they can do? Getting beat by the HBKid can only do so much for your career, though here’s a bit of advice Bryan, you can still learn a thing or two and if you send a check to my lovely home in Texas I’d have no problem teaching that thing or two.

Shawn Michaels stops for a moment and looks over at the ramp as if he really expects Daniel Bryan to walk out and accept his offer.

Shawn Michaels
Well kiddo, I understand that’s it’s a big decision to make, just take a few moments to think it over and you can get back to me, no pressure. Until then I’ll be doing what I do best, now that I’m back on Redemption, and I know many of you are wondering why I’m back, and I wondering why you don’t know your place and keep your mouth shut and sit back and enjoy the ride as you watch Shawn Michaels do what Shawn Michaels does: steal the show. I realized that under the tyranny of Mick Foley that I would never achieve the things I was destined to. I should have never had to give up my title just to get a spot in the chamber, and I should have never had to go through to the chamber in the first place. Shawn Michaels should have been the inaugural XWL champion, it should have been handed to me on a silver platter with a bit of caviar on the side to snack on later, for my efforts in making Breakdown a watchable show while I was surrounded by what can only be described as complete and utter crap.

Shawn Michaels makes a move out of the ring, but then stops as something crosses his mind.

Shawn Michaels
I’m here on Redemption because with the talent… well so called talent they have on this roster, I know and you all know and the champion knows that it’s only a matter of time before I get a shot at the World Championship, and it’s only a matter of time before I win it, because that’s what I do: I win, period. I’m not jumping through hoops anymore, and I’m not going to pretend to like any of you to get a few meaningless cheers, I only have one goal in mind and I will do anything anything to achieve it.

Here's mine
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh, there it is. Does it count? Did I win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels   New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Available Superstar: Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1