Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Shawn Michaels Available!

Go down 
+3
Zack
Bang
Austin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Shawn Michaels Available! Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Shawn Michaels is now available, in accordance with our admin approved policy we're informing the league of this and allowing anyone that wants him to come forward and express their interest. Now once the first person does so, we'll leave twenty four hours for anyone else to do the same. If no one but that person wants him then they'll be him no test promo required. If someone else does then all applicants for Shawn Michaels must PM the admins their Shawn Michaels test promo and shortly after a decision will be reached on who gets him. Now remember anyone trying out for an admin approved superstar will have to maintain promo activity, so make sure before you apply that you will be able to promo consistently.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Someone who wishes to remain anonymous had Skyped me declaring interest. Anyone else has 24hours to apply for him.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:04 pm

They've now decided they no longer want to be Michaels, so yeah, he's up for grabs again.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Officially expressing interest.

(Will be dropping Jeff for him if I get him)
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Alright if anyone else wishes to be HBK you have 24 hours from this post time to come forward and say so.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Someone else has expressed interest
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm going to express interest. I can't guarantee I'll have a promo ready in 24hrs but I'll try to borrow my dads laptop or something.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Dash wrote:
I'm going to express interest. I can't guarantee I'll have a promo ready in 24hrs but I'll try to borrow my dads laptop or something.

Too late, he's mine plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Dash wrote:

Like thirty minutes late.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 am

ThatGuy wrote:

So this post is no longer relevant? Seems like you should have said they had withdrawen their interest, because thatś why I waited. I wanted to be sure I wwanted him first. But oh well..
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 am

Dash wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

So this post is no longer relevant? Seems like you should have said they had withdrawen their interest, because thatś why I waited. I wanted to be sure I wwanted him first. But oh well..

That post was made Saturday night. Either way, the 24 hour period passed at 10:29 PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:15 am

Zack wrote:
Dash wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

That post was made Saturday night. Either way, the 24 hour period passed at 10:29 PM Eastern.
Do your math, I posted my post 23 hours and 37 minutes after that one.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:20 am

For me, you posted it at 11:08 PM, meaning it was some 30 mins after the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 am

Zack wrote:
For me, you posted it at 11:08 PM, meaning it was some 30 mins after the deadline.
lol that doesn´t make a difference when your post was. What Iḿ getting at is the post David posted saying someone else had expressed interest. If that was so, the 24hours reset, and I was within that 24 hours. But whatever itś done now.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 am

Dash wrote:
Zack wrote:
lol that doesn´t make a difference when your post was. What Iḿ getting at is the post David posted saying someone else had expressed interest. If that was so, the 24hours reset, and I was within that 24 hours. But whatever itś done now.

Subject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available! Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 pm
Alright if anyone else wishes to be HBK you have 24 hours from this post time to come forward and say so.

you posted after 11 my post was about 10:30. The 24 hours doesn't reset, once the first person expresses interest that starts a 24 hour countdown from that very moment, and people only have that period to express interest, it's never been reset, it doesn't work like that.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:52 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Dash wrote:
Zack wrote:

you posted after 11 my post was about 10:30. The 24 hours doesn't reset, once the first person expresses interest that starts a 24 hour countdown from that very moment, and people only have that period to express interest, it's never been reset, it doesn't work like that.
I guess I got confused with the claiming interest and the submiting promos. That resets right?

Either way, Iḿ sorry, I misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 am

Dash wrote:

ThatGuy wrote:
Dash wrote:
Zack wrote:

I guess I got confused with the claiming interest and the submiting promos. That resets right?

Either way, Iḿ sorry, I misunderstood.

It never resets. Once the first person expresses interest we leave a twenty four hour period for everyone else to do the same. Once that time has run out that's when if more than one person has applied to be them that test promos will need to be sent in. Sorry that you got confused but at least you know now for next time.
Back to top Go down
Cat
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:51 pm

me
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Cat wrote:
me

You're too late PJ
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:27 pm

I am expressing interest

Back to top Go down
Cat
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:36 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Cat wrote:
me

You're too late PJ

Damn son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Available!   Shawn Michaels Available! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels Available!
Page 1 of 1