Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018

Go down 
+10
Oreo
imagohard2nite
Plus
Austin
Tango
kpn012414
GamerShane31
Harmon
KingWolf
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM:

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

7 Hungry Men
With one defense under his belt over Chris Jericho, last week The Intercontinental Champion Eli Drake came out to find out what, or rather who was next. But he was quickly interrupted by The General Manager who announced it was not Eli's decision who would face him, that critical decision was now in the hands of The XWL Universe. They will choose between James Storm, Roderick Strong, Pete Dunne, Daniel Bryan, Finn Balor, Kenny Omega, and JBL's new protege Drew McIntyre. How will these superstars react tonight to the news of their potential Championship Match at Cyberslam? All 7 of them will be in action, as they square off with each other throughout several matches all with an opportunity to secure your votes.

WHO truly is "The Baddest"
Last week Paul Heyman returned to XWL, signifying what we believed was the return of his infamous client Brock Lesnar. Except one critical detail, he interrupted Sasha Banks & Liv Morgan. He professed that he was here on behalf of his NEW cleint Ronda Rousey with a challenge to The Boss for her to be her first opponent in XWL, at Cyberslam! After a few choice words from The Boss and her new bestie the challenge was accepted. The question is, who's calling themselves the "baddest" and who actually is?

A "Ruff" Encounter
Matt Sydal's quest to once again become "The Golden One" landed himself against The Returning "Big Dog" Roman Reigns in singles action. Roman didn't see a challenge when he looked at The Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL History...he saw a "high flying chihuahua." After managing to defeat Sydal, Matt being the sportsman he is offered a handshake even after hearing Roman's earlier comments. But instead of shaking his hand, Roman patted him on the head like a child which led to a sudden Here It Is Driver from Matt Sydal, and a challenge for a rematch at Cyberslam. Will Roman accept?

Competition Bleeds Into Chaos
The saga between Number One Contenders Chris Jericho, and Johnny Gargano has been volatile to say the least, bitterness and anger have consumed Gargano ever since Jericho stole Johnny's #20 spot in The Final Stand-Off it's darkened him. Because after all he endured with The Miz he's not going to ever allow himself to be put in that position ever again. But on that night where he defeated Jericho and earned his spot into the match at Cyberslam making it a Triple Threat, he took that competitive edge he's displayed thus far and amplified it laying out The World Champion Dean Ambrose as a statement. But last week after a war of words between the challengers and things began to turn physical, suddenly the crack of a steel chair silenced everyone as standing over Gargano was The Champ himself. Dean vowed no more games, and that he'd tap into another side of himself and it's safe to say intends to make good on that promise based on his actions last week.

Time To Re-Visit The War
At Warzone in The Inaugural XWL Tag Team Championship match between The Trash City Stupid Idiots (Chad Gable & Chris Sabin) enemies turned allies. And The Alpha Club (Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens) two of the trio looking to prove their superiority in all of XWL. History was not without controversy as the third man in the group Sami Zayn interfered, leading to a handful of tights and the crowning of The First Ever XWL Tag Team Champion The Alpha Club. But last week with an opportunity for Gable & Sabin to each go one on one with Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn they made the most of that opportunity picking up victories that would set the course for what they would say after the fact. They wanted a rematch, and they want it at Cyberslam. With a post match attack by The Alpha Club following that challenge, have they accepted? We hope to find out tonight as once again they'll all square off in singles action, this time with both halves of the champions.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 6Uuty3g XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 KmPdXhh

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 UyF5Y6a XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 KxfWnqf

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 AROEfwe
XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 TWUU1vI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Tcd05gr XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 B6MRqIX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DoCztj1DREW MCINTYRE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 L2uJygo XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 FD6kTih

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DsAaDUpXWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 JPZCZau

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DaaTWLW XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Sl4yBCY

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 UwjO6Jd XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 P4vUKAJ

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 HHid7qn XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 IU63hKj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Q7hjer7

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 PNnuHC1 XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 CG4xJO1

Triple Threat Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Pdl8O0f
XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 HITO9DL

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Zoerxxs XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 GLA6Xue

Main Event

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Dnow3GL

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 2:14 am

XWL Anarchy comes live onto the air and we’re backstage. The scene opens up with lights, camera, action! Much like last week, you can see Renee Young sitting in what appears to be an interviewing type setting. She has a smile on her face and then looks to her right.

It’s an empty chair and then she begins to look directly at the camera ahead.

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time. He’s a member of The Undisputed Era, The Bruiserweight. Pete Dunne.

Coming out of the left side of the screen, is Pete but he’s not in his normal jumpsuit, trainer clothes and slacking off. He’s well kempt with slicked back hair and wearing a suit jacket. He takes a bottle of water off a stagehand and takes a seat with his legs crossed over and his hands folded on his knees comfortably.

[Renee Young]
Pete, you’ve been given this time as requested since you haven’t really made much waves recently. You had a big win at Final Stand and then fell off the map completely. Yes, you have made it known within your group that you have big plans, but exactly what are those plans you speak of?

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Tumblr_orftxzUJYD1w96dxio1_400

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Renee, I need you to settle down and take a moment. Take a moment to breathe in the spotlight that you’re under, the aura that is Pete Dunne. I’m not here to make friends, but I made a few. I’m not here to break bonds, well I broke a few, rules too. That’s a given, i’ve lost my way along the way. That doesn’t mean that i’m going to take a backseat. I’m still as capable as I once was, I’m still the man who can manipulate a limb like none other. I put people in their place, and that’s what my plan is going forward.

[Renee Young]
You do know that last week your name was brought up right?

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

I have better things to do with my time, care to elaborate love?

[Renee Young]
You were brought up for a chance at the Intercontinental Championship by our general manager, JBL.  The one you talked about chasing before, remember?

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Oh, you mean that Eli Drake fellow? Yeah, I heard about him through the talks with the boys. You see, that’s not what the Undisputed Era concerns ourselves with. His theme song talks about creating a legacy, that’ll span centuries. I aim to be the spike that stops him in his tracks.  

Shrugging his shoulders and nodding his head with viciousness in his demeanor ready to lunge at anyone who disagrees.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

There’s a reason i’m opening up the show tonight, it’s because I AM a main attraction. There’s no one quite like me, and you can’t deny that. You can’t tell me that I am a spark in the distance. I don’t need to threaten, I warn because I call it how I see it. You’re so used to everyone being hopeful, and happy to be here. I’m a pro wrestler, I am going to take this whole place over with my fist alone. The only friends I have are ones who are successful. This is a takeover, I want you to write this down. Pete Dunne is going to fuck you up, it’s that simple.

After the expletive, that wasn’t put on seven second delay. Renee mouths the word “wow inaudibly and Pete fixes his jacket laughing at that last comment he made.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

DUMMY! YEAH! You’re a joke, and I’ll take your title from your hands by breaking each and every single one of your fingers. I’m a dream catcher and then I crush it. An elitist that can’t keep a title to save his life. You’re a natural born loser, JBL I may not agree with but at least he can see from a mile away that you’re not fit to carry the strap. You’re not even fit to carry my bags. You can take your tacky sunglasses, cheap catchphrases and gravy train all the way back to Canada. We never wanted you, you were the guy who came out of nowhere, then we decided “Ah what the hell, Eli Drake? I guess he exists, let’s throw him a bone or two every now and then to shut him up” You’re a lap dog that needs attention mate. I’ve gotta say it, i’ve been waiting for someone like you. I’ve been waiting for someone to come and bring the brutality out of me once more. Think of something that you wouldn’t ever see in that ring, and i’ll make the unthinkable a reality, a nightmare.

He cracks his knuckles and then turns to Renee, takes a swig of his water and then throws it behind his head, splashing it everywhere.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Nothing can stop me, Nothing can stop the British Nightmare. Not a snowball’s chance in hell will any of those men that want a chance to strike you down, be able to finish the job.  At Cyberslam I want redemption, I’m hungry.. Starving and this is what will bring me back to my old natural self. If you vote me in, you’ll not only see a new champion, you’ll see a new era of the Intercontinental Championship. I am and always will be ruthless, Cody was only the start. I learned from my mistakes, Dean got lucky. Eli, your luck has run out. It’s going to be Bitter sweet and you’re going to kiss that illustrious title goodbye. I’ll take it on the road, country to country. Go global, postal with every defense. I’ll knock your favorites out, it’s going to be a bloodbath and that.. That’s Undisputed.

Pete Dunne crosses his hands over one another doing the Undisputed Era symbol with his hands and then smirks as the scene comes to a close with Renee Young.

[Renee Young]
Pete Dunne hot on his pursuit to changing the course of history and he’s leading the charge. Can anyone stop him, will they actually be crazy enough to let him run rampid over Eli Drake. He could be the one to do it.. all is takes is your vote to secure his chance. How will the champion respond?
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 3:59 am

Camera switches up views to an interviewer backstage as she begins walking toward Eli Drake his Intercontinental title shines in the light.

[Interviewer]
Hello XWL Universe we are looking to get some sort of reaction from Eli after the words of Pete Dunne about him. Let's see if we can some time from him.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Giphy

[Interviewer]
Hey Eli

He turns toward her with a smile on his face.

["The Elite Superstar of XWL" Eli Drake]
Hi there! How can I help you?

[Interviewer]
I was wondering if you happened to catch what Pete Dunne said about you?

Eli chuckles to himself, and looks down catching a glance at his title, but then looks up.

Well for starters.. do we drug test anyone anymore around here? I mean come on did you seem him? He looked like he was soo high he wasn't on this planet anymore. I was quite surprised that he could put sentences together without having some "mind blowing experience" that he could breath.

Eli shakes his head slightly with his eyes closed. His eyes open, and grabs downward out of frame. His title comes into frame then places it on his shoulder. His focus returns the camera.

Am I supposed to be scared Pete? Huh? Just because you are in The Undisputed Era doesn't mean anything buddy. You honestly could be the weak link. I mean lets be honest here kid. What have you done around here? Not a damn thing. While I have been on the rise, and as you can see..

The camera zooms in on the Intercontinental, and zooms back out.

The results shows. I mean the odds of you taking this are very low kid. I mean you can't even get the place where I come from correct. I am not from Canada... I am from Los Angeles you dummy! Your attention span must be comparable to a squirrel, and if your gonna be successful in this business you need to have an attention span. If somehow you are the one that is picked Pete.. You are not gonna last long with The Elite Superstar of XWL. I will take you to school, and lay your ass out for that one two three. That isn't an insult buddy... that if just a fact of life...

He walks out frame leaving the interview speechless.

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 2:51 pm

We come back to a twitter video from Roman Reigns, who is lounging by a pool.

REIGNS
So, little Mattie wants me at Cyberslam. He wants a spot at the head of the table with the Big Dog. Ok, Mattie, i'll invite you to a spot at my table but you might not like whats on the menu. No second chances...no, no, no. You know what? Maybe ill give you 2 chances to beat me, to try and prove you're more then a pure pound bitch. Or maybe you need 60mins to beat me. Scrape that 60, how about 30? cause thats sure as hell all i'll need to whoop your bitch ass. No matter what these smart marks vote for, you can be sure the outcome will be the same. You on your back, cowering to the Big Dog.

Reigns gets up and jumps in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:05 am

We go to our commentary team at this time with Mauro Ranallo, and Corey Graves.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Good evening ladies, and gentlemen. We just received some breaking news here..

[Corey Graves]
It has been made official Leo Kruger, and Shawn Michaels will collide at Cyberslam

[Mauro Ranallo]
But it is up to you to decide what match these two will face each other in....

[Corey Graves]
A.] An Extreme Rules Match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
B.] Falls Count Anywhere

[Corey Graves]
or C.] a Street Fight! Place your votes now!

Camera switches to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:33 pm

With tonight's broadcast returning from an advertisement promoting the upcoming event that puts the power into the hands of the fans, we go ringside to our commentary team of Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves have a special guest alongside them for this upcoming match...none other than Little Miss Bliss herself, Alexa Bliss. Who after Asuka's brutal assault last week, is sporting not only a long sleeve "Truly Blissed" hoodie perhaps to cover up any lashes from when Asuka struck her with her own Bliss Stick countless times. But her arm is also resting in a sling after Asuka seemed to pull it out of it's socket when applying The Asuka Lock.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to tonight's edition of Anarchy, and as you can see we're joined by a very special guest commentator.

[Corey Graves]
That's right, none other than The Wicked Witch of XWL herself, Alexa Bliss! Alexa, let me first start by expressing my undying remorse over what took place last week when you were set to compete in your first ever "Bliss-Mission Challenge" as you wanted to prove all the haters wrong and show that there's more than meets the eye to you and your abilities in that ring. But unfortunately as you were seconds away from tapping out local competitor Jessie Lane with one incredibly twisted submission...Asuka being the heinous bully she is slipped into the ring and caused the disqualification, robbing you of your first victory in a Submission Match perhaps out of fear for what it would officially set the course for when she meets you in that match at Cyberslam. But then, after that, she bluntly put...nearly killed you in a savage unprovoked assault the likes of which my eyes are still scarred from witnessing. How are you doing this evening? Is there anything we need to worry about regarding your status to compete at Cyberslam?

[Alexa Bliss]
Thank you Corey for your well wishes, and the bouquet of flowers you had delivered were just wonderful. But all things considered...I'm doing okay, because while I may be hurt right now, and my body may have all sorts of welts and lashes from when that bully targeted me as she has for months on top of months now...I will be at Cyberslam, and I will put that bully down once and for all.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speaking of Asuka she is about to come out here and compete in her own "Submission Challenge" is it wise of you to be out here given what she did to you last week?

[Alexa Bliss]
What I'm out here doing tonight is standing up to that bully just as I have every other time, and showing her that she can break me, she can hurt me in all sorts of ways, but she will NOT stop me. I will not give up, I have never given up a day in my life...and I want her to look at me as she's out here tonight and realize that despite her clear intent on eliminating me over the fear she has of me defeating her at Cyberslam? She failed last week, and she's going to fail when we meet in that Submission Match.

Our focus shifts to the top of the stage, the lights flicker colors and the crowd becomes blended in with it. A theme covers the entirety of the arena that is all too familiar. Masks flash onto the titantron, one by one. The mood is set and then you can see The Empress emerge from the curtains.

She stands still and takes a second to herself, now with a different approach and not a whimsical sway of her hands like before. No, this is much.. Much more different than anything we’ve seen. This is a different version of Asuka. She’s wearing a black fur coat and she’s letting the crowd cheer or boo. The mask she’s wearing is with a teardrop in black under one eye, and it’s blinding shiny white.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Last week something previously unseen in Asuka seemed to be awoken...Alexa do you worry that this is something you're not prepared for?

[Alexa Bliss]
She can suddenly wear black, and get a new mask, it doesn't change what we all know. She's a quitter, it's what she does, and it's what I'll make her do when we meet in that ring.

[Corey Graves]
You tell 'em, Alexa!

The Empress swings the coat around to a 90 degree angle and then begins her descend down the top of the ramp where she’s keeping her head down low. There’s a lot of malice in her walking stance, and her poised shoulders. The lights keep flickering and she stops moving once more. The fans try and reach over the barricade to tap her on the shoulder and she shakes her head almost telling them to back off.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Asuka's all business tonight.

Normally she embraces them but tonight she’s in a different state of mind. Asuka turns her head sideways and walks to the end of the ramp where she rips the mask off, strings and all attaching it. The mask is thrown to the side and she has her warpaint on, this time the black line under her eyes is also across her lips, ear to ear.

[Corey Graves]
To Mauro's point, she does seem, and last week was a more vicious Asuka...how will you contend with this at Cyberslam?

[Alexa Bliss]
They don't call me The Wicked Witch of XWL simply because it's a cute moniker...no, I can brew up a twisted affair of pain the likes of which she's never seen before. If she thought Final Stand was bad? Wait until every last bit of my fury is unleashed upon her.

She goes towards the steel steps and holds onto the post, climbing up them without hesitation and then directly under the second rope. Asuka is a woman on a mission as she also climbs the nearest turnbuckle without wasting time. Shimmying off the fur coat and dropping it to the outside.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa, you do realize that for many it is difficult to truly see you as anything other than a sacrificial lamb heading into slaughter at Cyberslam, right?

[Alexa Bliss]
Those same people have rooted, and rallied behind that bully in that ring...they've chanted that "Asuka's going to kill me" every chance, and every second they've had...but guess what, Mauro? Guess what, world? I'm still very much alive, no thanks to any of them.

[Corey Graves]
Not only that but in your first ever match together on the grandest stage of them all you defeated The Empress of Tomorrow. You're more than capable of what many give you credit for.

[Alexa Bliss]
They like to believe that I'm weak, they're bullies, every last one of them. Because a bully goes after someone they think they can push around and attack to feel better about their miserable lives. But I will NOT be their victim, or Asuka's. They can run their mouths and tell me I'm screwed, that I've made the worst decision anyone's made in the entire history of XWL. I'll be sure to remind them after I defeat her, that they're now the holder of that accolade because they chose to doubt me.  

Asuka looks down at the mat and then to her hands where she doesn’t make a single facial expression. Her theme music still blaring loud as ever and she’s still incensed. She backs off to the opposite corner and not once has Asuka looked over towards Alexa Bliss, which Alexa is not too surprised. The Empress sinks down into the corner, almost sitting. Now we get a better view of her opponent as she’s not covered in the darkness that was Asuka’s entrance. It’s actually Jessie from last week. Asuka brought her here, a hometown girl who has W over Bliss. This has to be to send a message, how can it not be? Asuka doesn’t even flinch and she has her arms up ready to tie up as her theme fades out.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well this is interesting, that's Jessie Lane!

[Corey Graves]
A Texas raised Superstar that hoped for last week's match to result in General Manager JBL offering her a contract...something that perhaps was prevented due to the nature of how that match went.

[Alexa Bliss]
Exactly, for all we know...after I tapped her out, Mr. Layfield would have seen fit to offer her that contract, but because of Asuka, being the bully she is, she stole not only that victory from me, but that very dream from Jessie.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps that's why Asuka's arranged for her opponent to be Jessie? A sort of second chance?

[Alexa Bliss]
How thoughtful of her to ruin her dream one week, then suddenly decide she cares about her, that's a real role model right there.

The bell sounds - DING DING DING and immediately Asuka bum rushes Jessie into her own corner, almost making her want to fall out of the ring out of fear. The referee intervenes and pushes Asuka back who has a tongue in cheek look on her face. Now she’s ready to be playful and not as docile. Jessie comes right up to the face of Asuka who feels disrespected and lands a huge slap across it. Enough to make Asuka shake it off! The referee goes to check on Asuka and you can see that The Empress has already had enough, the rage is filling. She’s seeing red, or is she becoming the bully inside her. Asuka looks down at her hands and Jessie keeps egging her on. “Come on, show me what you got. You’re a big bully, I thought we were friends”

[Alexa Bliss]
Mistake number one, thinking you can befriend a bully.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think that's a bit much, Alexa. I mean this bully you've claimed Asuka to be is good friends with Dakota Kai.

[Alexa Bliss]
You mean the same Dakota Kai that was mysteriously assaulted last week and now is unable to compete at all for the foreseeable future, which has in turn cost her the possibility to compete for The Women's Championship? I mean with friends like Asuka who needs enemies?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are you implying you believe Asuka is the culprit?

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean would anyone really be surprised if she was?

[Corey Graves]
Some people were expressing they thought Nia might be behind it.

[Alexa Bliss]
Of course they would, because anytime something bad happens let's blame the big girl that's different and we don't understand different so we automatically deem it to be bad without any proof to back up our misguided hatred for someone we don't know, but we're convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that we know exactly who they are. Nia is my best friend, and the accusations thrown at her, for what she's done or not done, and who she supposedly "is" not only appall me...they infuriate me. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way, and for that very reason considering Dakota came at me and Nia, claiming she knew who we were, and what our intentions were, I do not have any remorse for what's happened to her. It's called karma, and if you begin your journey by carrying yourself in such a manner? It will be the very thing that is your undoing. With that, while I do not sympathize with her over what happened, I do wish her all the best in her future endeavors, and I hope that one day she's able to return, and apologizes for her behavior.

Asuka screams back at her “ASUKA HAS NO FRIENDS” Jessie doesn’t appreciate this comment and then goes to send another swing with her whole body this time. Asuka sticks out her leg and trips her up so hard that she falls forward, catapulting her face into the bottom turnbuckle. Jessie covers up her face with both her hands and then dismisses Asuka altogether. The Empress grabs Jessie by the thick of her hair and then locks her arm inside her right arm. Using her entire body weight, they fall to the mat. Asuka first to her back and her stomach clinched up against poor Jessie.

[Mauro Ranallo]
WOW, Asuka's almost got The Asuka Lock cinched in already!

[Corey Graves]
The bell practically just rung, HOW?!

The Asuka lock is applied partially, Jessie swinging her free arm around wildly, becomes tied around with Asuka’s leg. This is a modified Asuka Lock, she usually sticks to good ol faithful but this is a message she’s sending right? The arm is locked, her body is prone. Asuka now relentlessly is wrenching back and Jessie refuses to tap out. She starts stabbing her heel into the stomach of Jessie and the referee immediately deems Jessie unable to compete any further. That was a mercy killing, it didn’t take long. Asuka still keeps damaging the ribs of Jessie refusing to break the hold.

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, there's everyone's favorite person that totally isn't a bully at all, winning the match, and refusing to let up on the hold, you know...like a respectable good person, because everyone knows GOOD people do this sort of thing.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's very uncharacteristic of Asuka to do this.

[Alexa Bliss]
Is it, is it really? Because this is totally the characteristic of a bully, but I suppose you want to condemn my belief that she's a bully even further as Jessie passes out and the referee tries to pry Asuka off of her, right? Nothing bully like about that behavior, nope. Bravo Asuka,, you're such a GOOD PERSON! This is such a heartwarming moment, right? Why aren't you expressing how GOOD SHE IS, MAURO? BECAUSE I'M THE BULLY, RIGHT? THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE SAYS, SO IT MUST BE TRUE, RIGHT?!

[Corey Graves]
This is just awful, someone has to stop this...this, this is over. She won, why isn't she letting go?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It appears she's trying to send a message.

[Alexa Bliss]
By endangering the well being of an innocent person, again I say...WHAT A GOOD PERSON AND TOTALLY NOT A BULLY!

It's almost a sight like last week where Alexa found herself in this position, except this time Asuka's locked it in to her opponent and the match is over, it's done, she's supposed to break it and the referee's trying to get her to, but there's seemingly no relief for this upstart that had bright dreams of having her arrival to XWL be more than just temporary. Alexa sits there in silence as do the rest of the commentary team, you have to believe she's almost seeing herself, as if she's reliving what happened last week and it's firing her up inside.

[Alexa Bliss]
LET GO OF M- HER! ENOUGH! STOP IT!

With a slip of the tongue, perhaps truly being transported back to that moment where she screams out what she internally said last week during the assault...Alexa gets up from her seat, and throws her headset down. The audience is confused by how to even react to what's going on...Asuka's behavior is awful, and someone intervening to stop it is normally a good thing, but the actual bully that we know one hundred percent instigated this entire rivalry beginning in the first place is now bravely marching toward the ring, despite being unable to fend for herself much less someone else, and it's like the roles have somehow reversed themselves. Alexa looks down at her sling, knowing this could be a mistake but something compels her to step up onto the apron, but the second she does...it's as if Asuka was setting a trap, and she fell for the bait. She throws Jessie's body aside the second she sees Bliss in the corner of her eye, then stands up, staring at a now frozen Alexa Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
Uh-oh...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa's literally frozen in fear...

Asuka puts her fingers up to a 3 and a 0, saying that all it took was thirty seconds. You’re done for when I get my hands on you, the message is clear. It doesn’t take long for Asuka to now start making a B line towards Bliss’s direction. She reaches the ropes and then tries to grab Alexa and finish where she left off last week. But suddenly Alexa's spellbound state of fear is broken in time for her to hop off the apron in time to avoid whatever horrible fate Asuka had in store for her.

[Corey Graves]
Get away from her, Alexa!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That look in Asuka's eyes tells a tale that doesn't have a good ending.

With Alexa backing up, shaking her head, clearly regretting her decision to "be a hero." She watches in horror as Asuka steps through the ropes and onto the apron, staring at Alexa as if she were a predator stalking her prey, playing with her food before feasting. She wags her index finger through the air with a devious grin across her face, non verbally saying Alexa's not going anywhere. Alexa's eyes widen, a noticeable gulp follows as Asuka seems ready to pounce, to indeed finish what she started last week.

[Corey Graves]
That maniac is smiling...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Beyond what we're feeling right now regarding whether or not this is acceptable behavior...

[Corey Graves]
What are you talking about? Of course this isn't acceptable behavior!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I agree, but we do have to remember that Alexa Bliss brought this all out into existence. She created this monster, she poked and prodded every chance she had to paint Asuka out to be this very person...and her art has now come to life, and it's out to destroy it's creator.

All hope seems lost for XWL's Wicked Witch, when suddenly...out of nowhere Alexa's best friend, Nia Jax rushes into the ring and not wasting a single second barrels right into Asuka, charging through her with such force that Asuka not only flies off the apron, but she soars all the way into the side of the announce table, landing not far from a relieved Alexa Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
Oh thank god!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nia Jax coming to the aid of her friend, that was a nasty spill Asuka took.

As Nia stands by the ropes, we see a cold menacing gaze in her eyes staring at Asuka who has now fallen against the announcer's table temporarily stunned from the sudden launch she took. It doesn't take her long to step through the ropes and first check on Alexa, ensuring she's okay. Alexa nods with relief still all across her face, then both of their eyes look at the floor and see Asuka starting to stir. They share one more glance at each other before Nia turns away and grabs Asuka by her neon locks yanking her to her feet, only momentarily so that she can then send her flying to a new destination. Fists full of her hair allow her the perfect iron clad grip tossing Asuka's entire body toward the steel steps.

But instead of letting go, she pulls Asuka away from the steps only for a moment, before doing it again, and again....and AGAIN. She's straight up decimating Asuka in such a unique fashion, uniqueness that only is amplified with her next stunt. She hoists her into the air, still hung by only her hair, then treats The Empress like a rag doll slamming her down into the steps rib first, and at last lets go. Asuka cries out in agony, a mix of agony and anger really.

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA! Asuka's just being Woman handled by The Irresistible Force!

[Corey Graves]
If you mess with her best friend you feel every bit of her force, and as we're seeing right now...that force is deadly.

Nia stopped not because she was done, but because she's got much more in store. She walks over to the announce table, then shouts "THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING, MOVE!" Before she yanks off the protective covering over the table, then tosses it aside, it lands near Asuka, thankfully not hitting her, though at this point she's perhaps reached that pain threshold where it wouldn't have affected her anymore than she already is. Nonetheless, Nia tosses the monitors aside, swipes away any pens and papers, then looks once more at Alexa and says "She's gonna pay for what she did to you." Assuring her friend that Asuka won't get away with the assault she handed her last week. Nia storms back over to Asuka, who being ever so fiery as she is grabs the protective covering Nia threw aside and strikes Nia with it, of course this doesn't really do much, and as Asuka tries again, Nia catches it, then smacks Asuka's face off of it before she once more goes limp. Mauro and Corey have indeed stepped away from the table, just far enough to be safe, but close enough to keep their headsets on.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nia seems to be doing the dirty work of Alexa Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
Excuse you? That woman is in a sling, is she seriously supposed to attack Asuka in her state? Besides who says Alexa even put her up to this? Nia is doing this for a multitude of reasons. She will always be there for her friend, but also...she's in the running to challenge Natalya for The Women's Championship. If The XWL Universe has any doubts about what she can do? This is her way of showing them EXACTLY what she can do. By dismantling The Empress right before us all.

Nia drags Asuka's carcass over to the announce table, then flings her over her shoulders for The Samoan Drop she's infamous for...but Asuka's stirring, she elbows Nia trying to slip free, and she does! She lands on her feet then delivers a swift kick that temporarily dazed The Monster of a Woman. Alexa watches in horror as her best friend is now the one that's in trouble, and Asuka makes it clear to look right at Alexa and shout "NOW IT'S HER TURN!" The Empress reaches forward, repaying the earlier favor of Nia pulling her every which way by her hair by yanking on Nia's attempting to pull her closer, maybe even to try a suplex, as if Asuka's powerful enough to lift this woman all the way up and back down, but Asuka's ever so gutsy so who knows, maybe her adrenaline will do just that?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Asuka is looking to shift the brunt of this attack back onto Nia...what's she trying to do?

[Corey Graves]
Her pride won't allow her to believe anythings impossible, so it looks like she's trying to lift Nia up and suplex her through the table.

Nia's weight is too much through, Asuka falls to her knees, still trying to pull Nia up onto the table with her, very determined. Determination that refuses to waiver, and determination that suddenly finds her in a precarious situation...because Little Miss Bliss concerned for her friend, knowing she's unable to help, throws that very thought aside as she suddenly leaps up onto Nia's hunched back, then as everyone's stunned and Asuka's unaware of what's about to happen. Alexa uses her best friend as a boost, to jump off of her, just as Nia pulls away from Asuka at last, and as Alexa lands back down...the bottom of her boot crashes right into Asuka's skull as she CURB STOMPS HER THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH MY GOD HOW THE HELL?!

[Corey Graves]
TALK ABOUT BEING BLISS-MISSED! Alexa Bliss showing her craftiness, just used Nia's kneeling state as a launch pad to CURB STOMP ASUKA THROUGH OUR TABLE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
One thing we've always said about Alexa...she's very cunning, and while her arm seems to be injured, her boot was more than enough to reap a little revenge.

As Nia looks up to see her best friend stumbled over Asuka, the two once more share a look, this one they both have devious expressions. Asuka's out, like there is nothing she can do to avoid anything after Alexa curb stomped her right through a table. So Nia quickly, not done with Asuka just yet...she grabs the leg that just delivered a stiff kick to her skull, then yanks her up by it, and starts to bend it over the back of her neck, applying a sickening Stretch Muffler submission that sees Nia repeatedly bounce up and down due to all the torque and pressure she is applying. She's trying to make Asuka suffer, if she took Alexa's arm? She's going to take Asuka's leg.

[Corey Graves]
Payback at it's finest!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know...I find myself confused over who is in the right and who is in the wrong..but this feels more like fire fighting fire which never resolves anything.

Nia flings Asuka around, continuing to stretch her leg, almost pulling it so hard that surely it was close to coming out of place, she's very aggressive with the execution of the submission, making a point, as Asuka helplessly dangles around upside down still mostly unconscious from that devastating curb stomp through the announce table. Much like last week security finally intervene, the damage already done. But they order Nia to drop Asuka, so that is what she does. She smiles coyly then lets go of The Empress oh so casually, allowing her to fall to the floor taking their order literally. She throws her hands up as if to say she's finished, then turns to her best friend Alexa and Nia places her arm around Alexa sharing a slight hug as they watch Asuka be tended to.

[Corey Graves]
What goes around comes around, Asuka did something utterly disgusting last week...and tonight, with the help of her best friend, Alexa Bliss has received well deserved retribution over her bully.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This essentially ended in a 2 on 1 assault, which does differ from last week. I think this sets a very dangerous tone. Both sides have crossed a line, and with the stakes potentially very serious for their match at Cyberslam...I worry just what these two might do in order to make the other give up.

[Corey Graves]
It's not easy to stand up to a bully, and Alexa knows that. She knows that Cyberslam will be the biggest match of her career, but she's ready for that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Asuka always says no one is ready for Asuka...so I can't help but wonder if that statement will indeed be true when they share that ring one last time.

[Corey Graves]
Keep in mind ladies and gentlemen that the voting is still in progress, do you want Asuka to have to admit she's a bully? To kiss Alexa's boot? Or LEAVE XWL?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Again, for clarification purposes, those are the stakes for whomever loses The Submission Match, which could be Alexa Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah, whatever. Also...Vote Nia Jax to challenge Natalya for The Women's Championship. She wants redemption over Natalya who is the only one to defeat her one on one...don't be bullies, vote for her so that she can secure that redemption!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ember Moon and Kaitlyn are also apart of that vote, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
And they're both great, but Nia is better, so vote Nia.

The focus is on The Irre-Blisstible Force still staring down at the broken Asuka as the cameras at last fade and we head to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 9:49 am

Cameras go backstage to Renee as she is joined by Kaitlyn

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen tonight I'm joined by Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn how is everything going with you.

[Kaitlyn]
Everything is going good thank you for asking.

[Renee Young]
Kaitlyn well the reason I had you join me was because I wanted to ask you about how your going to achieve your goal to face Nat for the championship.

[Kaitlyn]
Honestly I have no idea. I'm hoping that the XWL will choose me at cyberslam to face the champ. Now everyone knows my history. I hold the record for the longest reigning divas champion. I know I stress that alot but that proves alot. But not only that When I made my return I was added to the six women Money In the Bank match. Hell I along with every other woman in that match put on one hell of a show.

[Kaitlyn]
Trust me when I say I know I don't deserve this but I want this.

[Renee Young]
Well I know you don't have alot of time with your match approching but would you like to say anything else?

[Kaitlyn]
I would like to say don't choose me because you like me. Don't choose me because your a fan of me. I want you to choose me so you can see what I can do. So you can see that I still have what it takes to be a Champion. I want you to choose me because I have the strive to do what the Boss couldn't do at final stand. And that is dethrown the champion. I know I have what it takes. I have the will power to beat her and that is what I will do. I won't stop fighting. I won't be beat that easily you see. I have something worth fighting for.

[Renee Young]
Welp you heard it from Kaitlyn herself on why she wants to face the champ. Honestly I hope she gets that chance as well.

Cameras fade out to Kaitlyn walking away
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Jimmy steps out from the backstage, pink chair in one hand as he makes his way down to the ring.
XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Havoc_smash

Mauro Ranallo
Well, here he is. The psycho from London, Jimmy Havoc. Last week he claimed to have spoken with our General Manager JBL regarding a match at Cyberslam.

Corey Graves
Can you blame the man Mauro?! After getting jumped by Cody in the first place? After being disrespected by Cody because he doesn't fight the way he wants him too? I applaud Jimmy for taking the initiative and grabbing the bull by the horns. I expect we will get some big news about stipulations for our Universe to vote on.

Mauro Ranallo
Corey that may be so, seeing as Jimmy definitely seems to have something on his mind.

As Mauro finishes his sentence, Jimmy tosses the chair into the ring and slides in. He sets the chair up and sits down in the middle of the ring.

Jimmy Havoc
Here we are everybody. So close to Cyberslam. And after last week I am sure you have all been waiting with bated breath. But as I said. Here we are...

Jimmy pauses slightly, looking around to the crowd as they chant "FUCK YOU JIMMY" "FUCK YOU JIMMY"

Jimmy Havoc
You know, you are all a bunch of fucking children. Chanting like it matters. So here is the news that matters. I spoke with our General Manager. And because I was jumped weeks ago, he has given me free reign to announce the possible options in which myself and Cody will fight. And don't worry, you blood hungry psychopaths, you will get what you want.

Your votes will decide in which match we will fight. The options are...
Deathmatch
Iron Man
No Holds Bared
Extreme Rules
See, you fools? Do you see what I've done? Your precious Cody...your precious royalty. You see, we are going to play in my playground. We are going to fight in my world. And whether I put him down with the acid rainmaker or stomp him through light tubes, I'm going to ruin Cody's pretty face so he can't make anymore appearances on his buddy Amell's show Arrow.

The crowd starts chanting "You Sick Fuck" as Jimmy just smirks in the ring sitting in his chair.

While the crowd is still chanting, and Jimmy sitting in his chair, the lights flicker and then completely go out. The crowd begins stirring not knowing exactly whats going on.

Mauro Ranallo
Ladies and Gentleman we apologize for the inconvenience, we seem to be having some kind of lighting issue tonight, please bear with us as we try to figure out what exactly is going on

Corey Graves
Whoever is in charge of lighting needs to be fired after tonight.

As soon as Mauro finishes speaking a spotlight shines on the stage, the crowd growing ever so anxious as to what this may be about.

Mauro Ranallo
Ladies and gentleman, a spotlight has appeared up top the stage we here at the commentary table are currently trying to find out exact details about what is going on with our lighting situation.

The spotlight disappears for about 30 seconds and then re appears with a chair sitting in the center of the stage under the spotlight.

The spotlight then goes out again but re appears over top of the chair Jimmy was once sat in in the center of the ring waiting for Cody but no sign of Jimmy.

The spotlight once again disappears then re appears up top the stage this time the chair is occupied, by none other than the “Innovator of Violence” himself Tommy Dreamer. The crowd erupts in cheers and E-C-Dub chants as Tommy sits in the chair and points at the ring. The lights return to normal as we focus back to the ring where we see Jimmy Havoc laying still on the matt blood oozing from his head as the camera pans up to Cody standing over top of jimmy with a light tube in hand. Cody gently lays the light tube down as he picks Jimmy up setting him up for the Cross Rhodes but before he could execute he stops and looks down at the light tube. Cody picks the light tube up draping it across the neck head area as he nails the Cross Rhodes. The crowd let’s out a loud OHHHHHHHH! As the light tube explodes into a million pieces.

Mauro Ranallo
MAMA MIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Cody could have just ruptured the Juggular artery with that move, we need medics out here immediately.

Cody stands up light tube dust, glass, and blood all over his torso picks up a microphone as if he has something to add to the statement that he just made.

Cody
You want to welcome me to your playground, that’s fine but that’s fine but Come Cyberslam I’m making it your fucking nightmare.  

Cody rolls out of the ring walking up the ramp to the back meeting with Tommy Dreamer up top who is clapping at the performance of what Cody has just done they turn their backs to the ring and walk to the back as the ring side crew and medics tend to the situation at hand all while the crowd chants Holy Shit! Holy Shit!
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 2:48 pm

After what was just witnessed the cameras turn to the titantron, as we see a man with slicked back hair and a black and yellow track jacket on, all we can see is the back of the jacket that says Strong and Undisputed Era. The man turns around to be revealed as Roderick Strong himself. Roderick you can tell was in a bad mood and looked like he needed to get something off of his chest.

Roderick Strong
So last week, JBL actually shows his face for once to announce 7 possible opponents for fans to vote for to take on Eli Drake for his Intercontinental Championship. While all 7 of us are great choices, well 6 of us. He had the nerve to introduce his new “Protégé” Drew Mcintyre into the mix. The man has been gone for how long? I haven’t paid attention enough to care. He wasn’t worth then he’s not worthy now, he’s only in there because JBL flexed his redneck millionaire muscle, and put him in just because he’s GM.  But you see “The Messiah of the Backbreaker” Strong points to the left, Ro, Strong points to the middle, ddy, he then points to the right, Strong. Has something to say about almost everyone in this voting list.

The crowd begins to chant “Roddy Strong, Roddy Strong”

Roderick Strong

Before the Undisputed Era, before XWL, I was the hottest thing on the market. I was Champion everywhere I went, every door I stepped through, I was there top guy. I made men tremble with the simple utterance of my name, but the minute I stepped into here that all changed, the big leagues the spotlight, 20,00 plus people weekly, 2-300 people daily at house shows, I let it distract me, I fell between the cracks if you will, just like Pete. You see Pete and I, we share something in common, we like to hurt people, we like to make them feel pain, and I don’t mean going home sore pain, but the fear of something being broken pain. That’s something no other potential pick has out of this list.

Finn Balor, you just got out of the Bullet Clubs shadow to prove that you are this menacing person, but I don’t see it.

Kenny Omega, “The Cleaner” Mr. Endurance, leader of Kyohi, wait is that even a thing anymore? Doesn’t matter. You yourself are a force of nature but that’s only if you can connect your V-Trigger.

James Storm “The Cowboy” how much longer do you have old man? How much more “Beer Money” can you collect? Looks like Bobby wants nothing to do with you anymore, he’s moved on to bigger better and obviously more glorious things, but yet here you are telling everyone that you sorry about they’re damn luck, when it’s your damn luck I would be sorry about, whatever luck is left. If I were you I would ride off into the sunset with what integrity you have left, because your one wrong move away from retirement Cowboy.

Daniel Bryan, another one who’s had absolutely no chance here in XWL, you can’t stay around long enough, when the going gets tough you go back to Washington and all of a sudden when you comeback it’s a big deal here you are in the running to become champ.

Then last but not least, we’ve got the champ himself Mr. “DUMMY! YEAH!” “The Namer of Dummies, Strong points to the left, E Strong points to the middle, LI, Strong then points to the left, Drake in a very mockingly tone. I had so much to say about you but I think I will leave that be because Pete already said what I needed to say.
You the fans vote for who you think deserves the shot, and everyone else is going to spill out there hearts say why they deserve to be in there, not I, I’m just going to show you. Why? Because that’s Undisputed, YEAH!

Strong laughs as he spins back around to walk out of frame as we hit our first commercial break of the evening.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 6:32 pm

As tonight's episode of Anarchy resumes, we're taken directly to our commentary team consisting of Mauro Ranallo & Corey Graves.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen we're just 2 weeks away from the one night a year where the power is put into your hands as you come to a decision that effects every single match at Cyberslam.

[Corey Graves]
From the type of match, to who competes in that match, or even what is a stake, you hold a power that puts you in charge of the fate of our Superstars.

[Mauro Ranallo]
One very crucial decision this year is the woman that will challenge Women's Champion Natalya for her title, and in addition to that, will choose the type of match it will be.

[Corey Graves]
This has been a year unlike any other for The Queen of Harts, and as her third defense approaches, we thought it would be a good opportunity tonight to speak with Natalya.

[Mauro Ranallo]
So without any further delay, we'd like to welcome The Women's Champion herself, Natalya!

The titantron lights up as we see Natalya standing by somewhere backstage with her Championship proudly on display over her shoulder.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DwsWCwL

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya always a pleasure to have a moment of your time, how are you doing this evening?

[Natalya]
I'm fantastic, tonight I have the opportunity to compete against two very talented Women and I'm so incredibly excited to get in that ring and remind everyone why I'm Champion.

[Corey Graves]
We'll get into that in just a little bit but first I would like to get your reaction to General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield's decision regarding your defense at Cyberslam. Facing the unknown is a very difficult defense, especially because they'll be the one to decide what type of match it will be contested under...do you believe it was unfair of JBL?

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 X46Q8an

[Natalya]
Absolutely not, perhaps another Champion may have been upset at the idea of it but as for me? I welcome any and all challenges that anyone, whether it be our General Manager or one of the Women in the division have to offer. I've never felt more confident in my abilities, and proud of what I've accomplished than I do right here right now. I'm not afraid of the unknown, is it a challenge unlike what I've faced already? Yes. And that's what makes it so great. I've braved the challenge of The Elimination Chamber, I've taken this title to The Main-Event of Final Stand in Hell itself...I want to continue to be challenged and taken to my limits because that is what makes this title mean so much. Every battle I go through, every incredible athlete I'm able to defend this against, it all proves why The Women's Championship is the foundation of this company.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Let's talk about the options that The XWL Universe will be choosing between. Nia Jax, Ember Moon, and Kaitlyn.

[Natalya]
Sorry to cut you off there but before we go forward with that, I would like to address the unfortunate situation that unfolded last week when the fourth Woman in the running to be my challenger was assaulted backstage, and subsequently removed from any future competition because of it. I'm not going to let Dakota Kai be swept under the rug or have her efforts seemingly have been for nothing. She was full of passion and excitement, and I would have loved to have her be my challenger because I know what it's like to feel like no one believes you're able to achieve your goals. And while my job as Champion is to retain this, and that comes before anything else. I wanted to give her that fight that just changed everything. She said she could see the doubt in my eyes as to if she were truly a challenge to me...but I never doubted her ability or what I saw in her. She is someone with a lot of potential, and while this may be a hiccup in her journey to one day become Women's Champion...I know it isn't the end. I hope she has a speedy recovery and that she knows we all see incredible things in her future, whenever that may be.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's very kind of you I'm sure if she's listening wherever she is that she appreciates your heartfelt words of encouragement.

[Natalya]
I just know what she's dealing with, and I know having such a huge setback as this is soul crushing, but everything happens for a reason.

[Corey Graves]
Back to the line-up of Women in the running, it's a list full of variety. You have a newcomer to the division, and recently returning veteran, and a force unlike this division has ever seen before. What is your honest assessment of each Woman?

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 E5VKtca

[Natalya]
I think they each bring something different to the table. When you are on a bit of a "dominant" as they've called it run like I've been this year...it's important to never become too cocky, or think that you're better than anyone else. So regardless of experience, I recognize talent...and all three of them are very talented. I've had the opportunity to compete with Kaitlyn years upon years ago, she was an incredible Divas Champion, and her record was nothing short of amazing. I remember when she was taken out by a mystery attacker before her number one contenders match with Paige...it was very scary and upsetting. She had her entire world turned upside down, she thought she'd never compete again...and this year all of that changed. She made her come back, she once again stood on The Final Stand stage...and I know she wants to prove she's still got "it." We're both far better than we used to be, and we've learned a couple new tricks since our last Championship Match, so I love the idea of two veterans colliding in a new era of the division.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What about the newest arrival, the mysterious "Shenom" Ember Moon? We saw you gave her a bit of a pep talk last week before her match with Nia Jax.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 KhnRQcI

[Natalya]
I meant what I said, there's so much promise in her...yes she's still finding her footing in the division but when you look at the potential that's all I see. I don't see someone "struggling' I see growth each and every week as she continues to learn from her mistakes, and there's a fire in her eyes. There's a burning determination to be the best, to surpass all expectations and I see that within her. She's the one to watch, because you haven't seen her best yet, she's got a certain mystery around her, a mystique if you will regarding what she's truly capable of. Where someone sees a "rookie" I see someone working hard to get an opportunity that could change their entire career. We all start somewhere, and as someone that's seen a lot of Women walk through these halls...I see something different in her. Something that when she finally realizes what makes her special, and harnesses it? That's going to be one hell of a competitor that we'll all have to contend with.

[Corey Graves]
And last, and FAR from least is Nia Jax. You do have experience with her this year, you both competed inside The Elimination Chamber, and she's the reason you had to start that match because she eliminated you in The Six Pack Challenge the week before. A lot of people view this as redemption on the line for Nia, seeing as you are not only the first to defeat her one on one, but the only person in SIX months. For those that don't remember the week after you handed her that defeat she demolished you in that Six Pack Challenge...talk to us about The Irresistible Force Nia Jax.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 C4AgcOn

[Natalya]
No one understands the importance of redemption more than me, this entire year is one big redemption tour that at last came to it's fullest fruition at Final Stand. So I completely understand how badly Nia wants this. She's a beast, and I mean that in the sincerest way possible. There's nothing quite like her in the division, she's a force that as you said no one really has been able to reckon with. I was the one to hand her that first defeat, and I remember how hard I had to fight in order to do that. I don't know if I could do it again, if lightning will strike twice...but I know she's without a doubt a tough challenge. I can't really out power her, I can certainly try...but with her she's just a monster of a Woman that when stood across from you in that ring, you can't help but wonder if you have what it takes to take her down. Whether it's at Cyberslam or not, I believe Nia's another Woman that's going to stop at nothing to become Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The added challenge for you at Cyberslam is the fact that your challenger will decide what type of match it is. Does this worry you?

Her eyes shift over to The Women's Championship on her shoulder as she stares in silence for a moment before speaking.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 VZaMnLf

[Natalya]
This year has tested me more than ever before. I've had to compete in a Buried Alive Match, a 60 Minute Iron Woman Match, a Steel Cage, The Elimination Chamber, and most recently Hell in a Cell...through every single one of those matches I've had to branch out of my comfort zone and not be able to rely on simply my ability in a traditional Wrestling Match. It's been tough, it's been an added challenge on top of who I was in those matches with...but, through each of those matches...I've had my hand raised at the end of it. I've braved the challenges, I've pushed myself beyond my limits, and I've overcome them. I don't know what Kaitlyn, Nia, or Ember will choose...and yes it does have the potential to be my undoing...but I believe in myself and what I can do no matter what situation I find myself in. I will not give this up easily, if any of those Women hope to leave as Women's Champion? They're going to need more than the advantage of knowing what type of match it'll be, they'll need to be better than the best, because that is what regardless the type of match, they will be in there with.

[Corey Graves]
Lastly you are in action in just a little bit in a Triple Threat Match with two of the three Women you named. How do you think you'll fair against Ember Moon & Nia Jax?

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 7yYJNXO

[Natalya]
I'm looking forward to stepping in that ring tonight, but I think the bigger question is how will they fair in that ring against me? This is a huge opportunity for them to prove it should be they that the fans vote in against me. If they do well, it could be ticket to get that one on one Championship Match. So the pressures on, do they deserve it? Do they want it? How badly do they want it? I haven't had a chance to really scout them throughout this process so I think it's going to be a really amazing match, and I wish both of them the best of luck, because if they want THIS, if they truly believe they belong where I currently am? They're going to have to show The XWL Universe that ultimately they deserve it. And the same is said for Kaitlyn who will be against by best friend April one on one. She's in there with The Longest Reigning Women's Champion, if she can beat her? That could be all it takes to earn their votes right there.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Follow up question, who would you like to defend against?

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 YWrQBRv

Natalya lightly laughs for a moment, shaking her head as if to say she's not going to be naming any names.

[Natalya]
Forgive me for the "political" answer, but honestly I have no preference. I want the best, I want the most deserving, I want whoever the fans deem that to be. This isn't my decision, it's theirs...and after everything we've been through together, I have the utmost faith in them to choose whoever they think is the best match for me. And I look forward to standing in that ring at Cyberslam and seeing just who that is, and what match they've chosen. I don't know who it will be, or what they'll decide, but I know one important thing, I'm ready for whoever, and whatever it is.

With a prideful smile across her face, she glances down at her title for a moment, before looking back into the lens of the camera, presumably at her three challengers and shows them how determined she is to overcome whatever they have in store for her. This proud image of our Women's Champion is the last sight we see before we fade away to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:13 pm

We come back from commercial to see Sami Zayn, Chris Jericho, and Kevin Owens in the ring. Kevin and Chris proudly holding their Tag Team Titles. Sami in the middle of the two men brings his mic to his mouth. Now with Alpha Club logos!

[Sami Zayn]
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, YOUR FIRST EVER Tag Team Champions, KEVIN OWENS, AND CHRIS JERICHO!

Sami claps for the two men as the crowd boos Alpha Club.

[Sami Zayn]
I think once again we proved why Alpha Club is THE BEST group in XWL history last week.

[Kevin Owens]
That we did Sami! The Trash City Stupid Idiots thought they deserved a rematch for OUR Titles? Laughable...Using you as the excuse of why we won. No offense Sami but everyone knows we don't need you to help us win anything! Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho are the BEST Tag Team to ever step foot in XWL and we proved it when we dismantled every other team and even made Bullet Club break up on the way to the Finals, we proved it when we beat Trash City Stupid Idiots in the Finals and we proved it when we made those nobody's leave on stretchers last week! Alpha Club is UNTOUCHABLE!

[Sami Zayn]
Couldn't have said it any better myself, Kev. What do you think, Chris? Should we consider giving those two a rematch?

[CHRIS JERICHO]
You wanna know what I think?

Chris questioned, glancing over at Sami and Kevin who nod their heads.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I think we need to start teaching people a lesson around here. I think we need to be the saviors which this company needs. Did you two watch last week when Dean Ambrose senselessly beat me with a steel chair? Did you see when Johnny Gargano ambushed me in the middle of this ring? I'm growing angrier by the week. I'm growing more annoyed by the week. All these children living in a man's word thinking they can step up to men like me. Flying around our airspace like pesky little flys and... I'm going to do what any Alpha would do. Chris Sabin and Chad Gable want to make a name off of us? I say we let them try. I dare them to step up and face us at Cyberslam. I don't care about the match. I don't care about the stipulation. We will beat them senseless and we will hold these championships with honor. And I will then go on to do the same in the main event where I plan on capturing my eight World Heavyweight Championship. I will make a star out of Johnny Gargano and Dean Ambrose once I give them the match of their lives.

Jericho would pause for a second to collect his thoughts again.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Words are obviously not getting through their heads. All of them. Not just Chris Sabin and Chad Gable. Not just Dean Ambrose and Johnny Gargano either. It runs all the way back to men like AJ Styles and Finn Balor. No one seems to get it anymore and I have given them the chance to head my words... but now? I'm gonna fuck 'em up. I have the expierence to beat each and every single one of these guys and I am going to prove that Chris Jericho is a winner. I have been a winner for ten long years now and it's not stopping yet. Oh no. XWL is still and will always be Jericho... and Cyberslam will be Jericho by the end of the night... And now I ask the two of you, are you in or are you going to be a bunch of pussies who sit on the sidelines while I go to war? I chose the two of you for Alpha Club because you are WARRIORS and I know you wouldn't let me down - no matter who it is we are up against. Chris Sabin and Chad Gable may not deserve a shot but I say we give them this so we can shut them the hell up once and for all. No more excuses. No more blaming Sami Zayn. We give them this shot, we beat them, and we then forget about them. I will move on to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Kevin, you can move on to become the Intercontinental Champion while Sami becomes the face of Anarchy, the World Television Champion, or vice versa! Because it starts with THEM.

[Kevin Owens]
You're goddamn right! We will hold all the Titles, it's just a matter of time. Once JBL does the right thing and gives Sami a TV Title shot and me an Intercontinental Title shot that is. At least we know after Cyberslam we'll have the Tag Team Championships AND the Wolrd Title.

[Sami Zayn]
YEP! Also, I do agree with you Chris, no matter the stipulation. So I say WE should choose unless they're scared that is. Which I totally understand since they both had to cheat last week to beat Kev and me in one on one action. We should've expected it though since they have terrible taste in bands we should've known they were also terrible Human Beings.

The theme of the Trash City Stupid Idiots begin to play, much to the crowds approval, causing the Alpha Club to turn their attention to the stage where the duo emerges from behind the curtain shortly after. The trio in the ring simply continue their mocking, Kevin Owens sitting on the middle rope while pulling the top rope further up, almost begging them to step into the ring. Gable and Sabin exchange a glance, still on the stage, before they make a beeline towards the ring, charging down the ramp, causing the Alpha Club to prepare themselves for the impending war. The second they slide into the ring, ready to throwdown with the Canadian Superstars, the Alpha Club simply exit the ring in opposite directions, wanting nothing to do after their assault last week. A negative reaction fills the arena as the trifecta of Superstars begin making their way up the ramp while Sabin and Gable receive microphones from the ringside area.

Chris Sabin
It looks like we finally have an answer, don't we? It only took a week but seeing as who we're dealing with, I expected nothing less. As for you and your poor attempt at pretending to be “Alpha's,” the last time you made a decision, Zayn, Owens' skull ended up getting intimate with a steel chair. So let's just say your inability to make good decisions doesn't favor you. And Owens, you're so far in Chris Jericho's shadow that he may as well be holding both of the Tag Team Championships on his own.

Chris Sabin
Seeing as Cyberslam is all about giving power to the XWL Universe in the shape of voting options for each match, and going off the fact that we beat both of your “Beta's” last week, Chris, we get two of the options while you get the third because we're just that charitable. Because of my desire to just systematically dismantle the “Alpha” Club after we were screwed at Warzone, the match type I chose is far from subtle: A Street Fight. But it's not just going to be a normal Street Fight, no, because unlike you, we learn from our mistakes. This will be a Street Fight where the third wheel of your “Alpha” Club will be suspended high above the ring in a cage, forced to watch as his best friends lose their Tag Team Championships.

The crowd pops loud at the idea of watching Sami Zayn dangle from the ceiling in a cage - unable to help out his friends. None of the members of Alpha Club seem to like the idea either... but Gable speaks up now.

[Chad Gable]
Which leaves me to decide the second match up between us four. Alpha has this attitude about them that had been hitting me the wrong way since we've come toe to toe. They act as though they're better than everyone. That they've ascended above the rest of the division here since arriving on the scene. I just don't agree. These people don't agree. Chris Sabin doesn't agree and cardboard Alex Shelley most definitely does not agree.

[Chad Gable]
But I was taught from a young age to prove your worth. To earn your place. So I'm going to let you guys put your money where your mouth is. You want to climb the ladder to success? Then make it a ladder match for the tag team championships.

The crowd pops again at the thought of seeing these four in a ladder match for the tag team championship.

[Chad Gable]
I feel I should add cardboard Alex Shelley will in fact be there in our corner for either of the matches we've listed and yours as well.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
A STREET FIGHT!?... A LADDER MATCH!?

Jericho shouts into his microphone and then glances at his stablemates.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
How 'bout this... a... TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS MATCH!

The crowd pops at the idea while Kevin and Sami seem to argue with Chris. Sabin and Gable seem to both be alright with the idea. Basically the same as a ladder match, but you bring Tables and Chairs into the mix. The cameras go back to Alpha Club and hear Sami and Kevin shouting at Jericho how that wasn't the plan but Chris presses a finger to his lips and goes 'shh' which we can also hear picked up by the microphone.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
... is my choice for the World Heavyweight Championship match because Dean Ambrose has an exceptional track record when it comes to defending championships in TLC matches... however... what we have in store for the two of you is so much worse... you see... you want to lock Sami Zayn in a cage... but we want Sami Zayn in that ring, part of the match, and the match to be a HANDICAP match for the XWL World Tag Team Championships! You heard me, you stupid idiots. That is still a tag team match. A two-on-three tag team match!

Gable and Sabin look at each other and the look they share isn't the most confident look. The odds are stacked against them... but what's new, right? Jericho slams his microphone down onto the ramp and walks with Zayn and Kevin back up the ramp, looking over his shoulder and making sure they weren't going to be followed. Anarchy then fades to comemrcial break as Gable and Sabin begin talking with one another now that thier rematch is official.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Tcd05gr XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 B6MRqIX

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:08 am

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Tumblr_pek54uGODk1rqslwb_540

Once again he has tasted defeat. Once again he has come close, but not close enough. He went out there and he gave it his all, he may have put on a classic with Pete Dunne, but the fact still remains that he was the one who was pinned, he was the one who tasted defeat - as good as he was, he was still not good enough to get the job done, but he will not allow that to hold him down. He was backstage with his wife, he was pissed off - frustrated - everything has not been going to what he hoped it would be and the chances of getting a title match against Eli Drake where slipping through his fingers.

(DANIEL BRYAN)
“Once again, I gave it my all and once again I have been beaten. Pete Dunne is as good as they come, he is without a doubt one of the best in the sport today and I will not take anything away from what he did out there tonight. He took me to my limit and he beat me, and for that he has my respect, but deep down I know - I know with all my heart that I can beat him. I know with all of my heart that I am better than him. I know that if we are to face once more, that the outcome will be different, that I will be the one standing tall at the end, that I will be the victor. Pete Dunne is good, but I know I am better and Pete Dunne knows it as well. These last handful of weeks have been hard, not only for myself, but for my wife as well. The yes movement has taking a beating, but I want everyone to know there is still a chance, however slim it may be that I can still move on and face Eli Drake.”

He offers a small smile and a nod of his head as his wife would move on without him. He was left alone standing in the back, his body had marks of battle on him, but it was nothing to him, there would be many more to come, considering there was still a slim chance that he would be able to move on and face Eli Drake.

(DANIEL BRYAN)
“I know actions speak louder than words. I know this better than anyone here and I know my actions have not been the best as of late. Three matches in a row, three times I have gone out to that ring and I have been beaten, time and time again. I have fallen to men that I know I can beat and so you are wondering why on earth should you vote for me? Why should you vote for a man who has done nothing this month other than lose? The simple reason is this - I have beaten Eli Drake before. I have stepped into the ring with Eli Drake before. Four weeks ago when I made my return to XWL after a break, I stepped into the ring with Eli Drake and I brought him down and bested him and I know - I know I can do it again if given a chance. I know what kind of man Eli Drake is and more to the point I know the importance of the championship he holds. I know it’s history, from the moment Sheamus held it to when it slipped into the hands of JBL - that title has not been worn with pride for so very long and around the waist of Eli Drake - it is reduced to nothing more than scrap.”

He would run his hand through his hair as he glanced down. He was beaten and tired, but he would continue to remain standing tall. The yes movement has lost faith in him, they wanted someone to best Eli Drake and take the title from him, so it was time for him to give not only the yes movement, but everyone a reason to vote for him.

(DANIEL BRYAN)
“Eli Drake is not a good champion. Eli Drake is not the man worthy to bring that title back to the level it should be. I am. Every title I have ever won in my career, I have treated it as if it was a world championship and this would be no different. The list of men you can pick from is deep, some of them are talented and some of them are not. Eli Drake is good, but he is not that good that he can beat the men going up against him. I know I can do it. I know I can beat him again, as good as he is, I am just that much better than him. If you want a champion you can be proud off then vote for me. If you want more of the same that you have been getting, then I will not force you to change your mind. If you don’t vote for me, you will make my journey just that bit longer and I am fine with that - one way or another - I will climb back to the top of the XWL mountain and when I do - I will stand tall and proud and chant YES!”

Eli Drake had to be worried, there where so many choices for the fans to pick who he would face. Daniel Bryan wanted a match against Eli Drake, he had bested him once, he could do it another time, but it was now in the fans hands, only they could pick who would be the one to take on Eli Drake for the title.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 10:59 am

As Anarchy returns from commercial break, we hear the theme of Mr. Money in the Bank Aiden English, the very man who’s scheduled to face the intercontinental champion tonight in the main event of Anarchy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well folks, here comes Mr. Money in the Bank himself Aiden English, and this should be an interesting one. As of he’s chosen to shroud himself in mystery somewhat, bailing on interviews quickly and some weeks just outright not giving them. Corey, doesn’t it seem strange to you that someone as over the top and dramatic as English would suddenly decide to start hiding himself?

[Corey Graves]
You just don’t get it Mauro! Anyone in show business who knows anything knows how effective this can be. He’s not “hiding” himself as you put it, he’s building up his image. Protecting the Aiden English brand so whenever he shows up it’s an event.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Whatever you say Corey.

By this point Aiden has made his way into the rings, where he has been walking around the ring posing for the “benefit” of the fans. After quite some time of this, he finally grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

{Aiden English}
Ladies and gentlemen, tonight you will bear witness to quite the spectacle! One on one, tonight only, the Great Mr. Money in the Bank Aiden English will defeat the Intercontinental Champion Eli Drake and once and for all put an end to all this talk of him being “elite”. For you see, the best word to describe Eli Drake is not elite, no, there’s another word I think of, I forget what it is….

Aiden English paces around the ring with his hand on his chin, seemingly deep in thought. However, he soon lights up and puts one finger up, thinking of the answer to his conundrum.

{Aiden English}
Oh but of course! The best word to describe Eli Drake, and this is in terms a little more dignified than the ones he would use, is that he is an ignoramus, yes!

English laughs at his retooling of Eli Drake’s signature catchphrase before continuing to speak.

{Aiden English}
But on a more serious note, now onto the man who is truly the star of tonight’s attraction. I am of course referring to moi, Mr. Money in the Bank and the future of XWL. Now you see, when I call myself the future of XWL, you have to understand that I am backed up by none other than the facts of how things have gone. Not only am I Mr. Money in the Bank, and therefore future XWL world champion, I also defeated Jeff Hardy at Warzone, finally allowing XWL to move past one of their first world champions and into a new era, headed by of course the very man who defeated him. And that is truly what is required in order for the future to come, we must discard those unwilling to accept it.

English pauses for a few moments, taking in the “applause” that this idea will receive. It receives quite the opposite reaction however.

{Aiden English}
Now now, don’t lie, you know it’s true. When it comes to the future of XWL, there is simply no one who represents i better than myself. However, I will say, there is another extraordinary gentleman I know who will also play the quite key role….

Aiden English takes a large step back and takes a deep breath before launching into a rapid fire introduction.

{Aiden English}
Ladies and gentlemen the man you are about to see is the man who will go on to blow you all away, the man whose name echoes all around the world and strike fear in his enemies wherever he goes. I present to you all, the newest member of the Cabinet, the future Intercontinental champion, the Chosen One…. Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Mcintyre!

THE CHOSEN ONE

A spotlight shines down onto the top of the stage showing the newest member of the XWL roster, Drew McIntyre. McIntyre is wearing a tan suit and light blue shirt, sunglasses, and his hair is flowing down over his shoulders. He reaches up to his face, grabbing his sunglasses before removing them. He slides them into his jacket pocket and begins to scan the sea of majority booing fans.

[Corey Graves]
Look at this Mauro. A true man of class and self respect. I can’t wait to hear what he has to say here tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We could have heard him speak last week, but it seems our newest roster addition is much like his “teacher”. He seems to think he is just to good for the majority.

[Corey Graves]
Which makes him a smart man Mauro. He’s on his own time, not anyone else’s. Same goes for our General Manager. You’d do well to remember that Mauro.

Mcintyre looks down towards his fellow JBL prodigy, and Mr. Money In The Bank, Aiden English who is standing in the ring awaiting for his arrival. Drew shoots a smile and nod down towards Aiden before he begins to make his way down the ramp. He looks to each of the booing fans on either side of him, smiling all the while. He obviously couldn’t care less what they think about him. Just as he proved last week, he’s not here for them. He’s here for one person and one person only. Drew McIntyre. He climbs up steel steps and in between the ropes before Aiden hands him a microphone which he gladly takes. He raises it up to his mouth, but before he can speak the crowd now literally begins to erupt into a booing frenzy. McIntyre does the unexpected however. Instead of becoming angry, he begins to chuckle to himself and looking to his feet. He looks back up to the camera with a smart ass, shit eating smile.

“The Chosen One”
Drew McIntyre

Happy to see me, are we?

The fans continue to boo as McIntyre turns and chuckles along with Aiden, before turning back to the crowd.

“The Chosen One”
Drew McIntyre

Oh shut the hell up. Let me tell you something. you’d all be doing yourselves a great favor by getting this through your thick simpleminded skulls. I don’t give a damn about any of you. I don’t care if you cheer my name, waive signs with pictures of me on them, or buy my T-shirts. I don’t care if you boo every time I step through that curtain and onto that stage, talk about me behind a screen on social media, or make an attempt to degrade my name. Love me or hate me, it doesn’t matter. The fact of the matter is I’m not here for any of you. I’m not here for Vince. I’m not here for the Cabinet, and to be completely honest I’m not even here for JBL. I’m here for one person only, and his name is Drew McIntyre.

“The Chosen One”
Drew McIntyre

I have earned the right to believe that XWL needs a change, and I’m the just the man to bring it. I have every accolade imaginable in professional wrestling. I’ve been Wrestling since I was just a young lad of fifteen, from Scotland to America. I’ve trained with countless legends. Went to war, not with superstars, but MEGAstars. Ive held too many championships to count. And yet you people seem to think your approval matters? That it changes anything? That I will come out here, fall in line, and pander to you? Well newsflash, it doesn’t and I sure as hell won’t. I’m here to change the way XWL sees it’s “champions” back to the way of TRUE Wrestling. Before the days of flamboyant “golden boys” like Matt Sydal. Before stealing an idea and calling it original was considered “successful” like “The Alpha Club”. And LONG before the days of whack hacks and their god awful catchphrases like Eli Drake.

“The Chosen One”
Drew McIntyre

However do not mistake my pride as foolishness or selfishness. For I am most certainly no fool. I know when I need aid in a foreign land that’s full of opportunity, but also full of constantly changing faces clawing at the same exact opportunity as I. I may be the best Wrestler this company has ever seen. I may have everything it takes to be a champion here in XWL. I may be able to carry anyone I face in not only a match, but my rightful place in the main event. I may be able to do all these things and oh, so much more. But being new here I have one of two options. Come down to this ring, doing what I do better than anyone else, and get looked over week after week until I become another sorry excuse for a member of this roster who comes down here only to collect a check OR I can come out here, and before I even make my debut, I make one of the most historic arrangements in all of sports entertainment history. I make a name for myself here in XWL before I even compete in my first match. I am declared as a choice to face Mr. “mediocre” Drake at Cyberslam for the Intercontinental Championship before I can even walk through that curtain and show my face. Say what you want, but the fact remains. John Bradshaw Layfield is not only a great business, Wrestling God, and legend of this business, but he is the best, most intellectual General Manager this company has EVER seen.

“The Chosen One”
Drew McIntyre

And that is no opinion, that is an undisputed fact. Love him or hate him, the fact is undeniable. He has an eye for true, raw talent. Look at the man standing next to me. Mr. Money In The Bank, Aiden English. Voted most likely to succeed and with good reason, seeing as to how he obtained the Money In The Bank briefcase IN HIS FIRST YEAR. He just like I sides with JBL immediately upon joining the XWL roster, and look at where he is now. Less than a year later and already more successful than ninety percentage this roster. But any of you that stand in awe of his accomplishments, just wait for what I have in store for you. After my first year my list of accolades in XWL alone will outweigh everything the current Intercontinental “Champion” has done is his entire wrestling career. And that is no bluff, that.....

“The Chosen One”
Drew McIntyre

IS A FACT OF LIFE!

{Aiden English}
Now now Drew, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. You might incur the wrath of…… Eli Drake! Oh the horror!

Both men double over in laughter at the combination of Mcintyre’s imitation and English’s follow-up.

{Aiden English}
But to be serious Drew, you are most definitely correct. You see, what you all out there don’t understand, is that right now you are looking at the men who are going to become the faces of this company. It starts at Cyberslam, when Drew Mcintyre wins the intercontinental championship. Then, I of course will go on to cash in the Money in the Bank briefcase I am holding right now, and become World Heavyweight champion. And just like, the true extent of the Cabinet’s power will be extended all throughout XWL.

{Aiden English}
So the smart thing for all of you to do what we to take notice. For you see, the Cabinet is not just here to stay, no no no. The Cabinet is here to claim this company and reform it into one with a higher standard than what it has been plagued with over the years. No more has-beens, no more copycats, no more general managers placing talent in danger for no reason, and of course, however, rest assured, things definitely will be much more green.

The curtain parts as John Cena comes from the back. He moves out onto the stage, eyes glued to the ring and mind moved back to last week where JBL singlehandedly ruined his chances to win a championship match. Now he looks at his lackeys.

[John Cena]
Gentlemen, I don't mean to interrupt this little show you guys are putting on but these people didn't come here to see you. They didn't come here to listen to you go on and on about yourselves. No, they came here to see action.

[John Cena]
And you know what, I did too. You see last week, I had myself a chance at the World Television Championship. As we can see, I'm not holding it but I didn't lose. I got screwed over by one man, and one man only. JBL.

[John Cena]
Whether he did it for himself, to spite me or for any other reason , he made a mistake. He is no Vince McMahon. That wasn't Montreal but I just about damn sure punched him when I got back to the locker room. Only issue is, he wasn't there . Why would he be? Swing and run. It's what he knows and what he's good at.

[John Cena]
So, Bradshaw wants a war. I want him to know he's starting something he can't finish. I want to know where JBL is, and if it take a coming down to that ring to make it happen, I'll gladly do so. But i will go ahead and ask first to make things civil. So go ahead and call dad kiddos, because I have business to discuss.

Aiden and Drew look between eachother, neither of them able to believe Cena can oug here and interrupted THEIR time. Drew gestures for Aiden to speak first.

{Aiden English}
Something you don't understand is that unlike you, Mr. Layfield actually finds himself quite busy running Anarchy. He doesn't have time to look after the whims and complains of every single random person filling up space on the roster. Truthfully, you should be grateful he even placed you into that championship match, rather than trying to weasel your way into a second one.

{Aiden English}
In fact John, that's all you ever have done, haven't you? What have you honestly done here in XWL? Every time it's the same story. You show up, get handed opportunities because of what you used to be, and nearly every time you come up short. We've seen this story again and again, and to be quite honest with you John, it's gotten boring.

{Aiden English}
Look at all these people! Do you think any of them still really care about what you're coming out here to say? The best case scenario is you get yet another championship match you don't deserve because of just how gracious our great general manager is, only for you to squander it yet again, like always. We are tired of it.

“The Chosen One”
Drew McIntyre

You heard the man. You seem to think your all high and mighty, a hero, but what I don’t understand is why? Because you’ve been in a few mediocre movies? Because when a child wants to come to an event and see a MEGAstar like Myself perform, Vince sends you instead? Because you stand up to the current authority of Anarchy, Mr John Bradshaw Layfield? Well here’s a bit of cold hard truth. That doesn’t make you a hero. It doesn’t make you better than JBL, Aiden English, myself, or anyone else for that matter. It makes you a wish washy, undedicated, joke. Not only a joke here in XWL, but a joke to all of professional Wrestling. Your a disgrace. Now do us all a favor and do what it is you do best. LEAVE

By now Cena has made it into the ring. Drew is pointing back up towards the ramp, and Aiden nods along in agreement. Cena shakes his head and raises his microphone back to his mouth.

[John Cena]

but before Cena can even reply to Aidens and Drew’s comments he is cut off by the all to familiar voice.

???
So your looking for me John? Well here I am.

Cena turns around to face the stage, and there he is. The man he’s wanted a “word” with since last week. JBL sits atop the stage in his wheelchair, microphone in hand ready to address his new adversary.

$JBL$
So let me see if I’m comprehending what it is your trying to say John. You think I “screwed” you? That I have some kind of vendetta against you? That I really cared if you won that title match last week?

Cena extends his arms and looks to his General Manager as the crowd begins a “YES” chant. JBL looks around before raising the microphone back to his mouth.

$JBL$
Your god damn right I did.

the crowd erupts into boo’s as a shocked Cena looks up towards JBL.

$JBL$
You honestly thought I would allow you to win the World Television Championship? The ONLY reason you were even in that match is because you needed to learn some damn respect. And learn that this is not the John Cena show. You didn’t deserve that match, but I gave it to you anyways. So I made the executive decision to show you that I am the boss. To show you that you can’t be some part timer and expect special treatment. To show you this is my show!

Aiden and McIntyre nod in agreement as JBL just shakes his head in disbelief.

$JBL$
Now you talk about war? War is something you know nothing about son. War is putting on a 5 star match with a man who has been a thorn in your side for months upon months. War is taking hits and getting back up to give some of your own. War is tearing your opponent apart knowing that just as soon as your done they can return the favor. You see boy, I know a good bit about war. I know how it’s handled and I know how it’s won. Do t believe me? Ask Wade Barrett.....

The crowd boos.

$JBL$
Ask Layla.....

The crowd boos even louder now for the recently lost GM.

$JBL$
Hell ask Matt Sydal. The record book may have a W under his name, but even he knows that if it wasn’t for that backstabbing son of a bitch Leo Kruger he wouldn’t even be here. I have been to hell and back with countless men in that ring, won championships, a slammy, formed one of the greatest factions to ever grace XWL with its presence, and now because of the incredible business man I am, I sit here as your General Manager, which is something you seem to keep forgetting. I have done everything to earn the respect I rightfully deserve yet you don’t seem to want to give it. So yes John. I may not be Vince, you may not be Bret, and that may not have been Montreal, but know this to be true. I FUCKED YOU OUT OF THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!

And that was it. This those final words, the shot had been fired. What Cena knew along to be true had come out for everyone else to know that without a shadow of a doubt, JBL screwed John Cena. Cena’s face begins to turn red with rage as JBL just begins to laugh. For he’s the General Manager, this is technically his show, and he has full reign over the comings and goings here on Anarchy. But the doesn’t stop Cena from thinking he can make a change, or at least get retribution on the power abusing man he must call his “General Manager”. Cena makes his way to the ropes in a hurried fashion, his path set straight for JBL, but as he attempts to step through the ropes he is turned around, and met face to face with both Aiden English and Drew McIntyre.

The battle begins as Aiden and drew begin throwing punch after punch. An all out beat down on Cena. Before long Cena falls to a knee, for he may be an amazing athlete, but not even he can fend off two major athletes of the XWL roster. Eventually Cena falls all the way to the ground opening up the perfect opportunity for English and McIntyre to finish him on behalf of their crippled leader. However as Aiden continues to kick Cena, he is pushed back by his fellow prodigy. McIntyre looks at Aiden and points down to the broken Cena exclaiming “He’s Mine”! Aiden nods in agreement and backs away as McIntyre looks to continue this beatdown. He grabs Cena around the waist, lifting him off the ground and tosses him into the air and across the ring. Cena lands hard and rolls a few times before stopping. The expression of pain upon his face, however McIntyre is absolutely loving this.

McIntyre now walks to the opposite side of the ring and begins to taunt for Cena to get back up to his feet. Cena slowly begins to stir as drew continues to mock him. JBL watching on with a sickening smile. Finally Cena makes it to his feet, he however seems to be having a hard time standing. Suddenly without wasting any time, McIntyre ensues a full out sprint towards Cena, jumping into the air legs first to connect with Cena’s jaw for the claymore.....BUT CENA DUCKS! McIntyre goes flying through the ropes crashing into the barricade on the outside of the ring! The crowd now begins to cheer for the obvious hero in this situation. Cena laughs at the heap now laying outside the ring, however his laughter soon ends as he is turned around and met with a fury of hooks and jabs.

Aiden English begins his assault now on Cena, who is unable to deflect even half of the fists coming his way. Eventually Cena is forced back into the ropes. Aiden takes Cena’s arm and whips him across the ring to the opposite ropes where he rebounds and comes flying back to Mr. Money In The Bank. Aiden jumps into the air however causing Cena to rebound off the original set of ropes back towards Aiden, this time however Aiden jumps up into the air drop kicking Cena right in the jaw. Cena falls to the ground as Aiden makes it back to his feet, and takes a bow to the sea of “adoring” fans. He then grabs Cena, and begins to pull him to his feet. Aiden wraps his arm around him, setting up the directors cut but just before he can swing Cena to his demise, simply of of Instinct, Cena hunches over picking Aiden up onto his shoulder and AA’s him out of the ring right beside the fallen Drew McIntyre.

Cena leans onto the ropes looking at the bodies laid out before him. He nods as the fans continue to cheer his name. But it’s not over. There is one man left. The man that started all of this. The man that is responsible. The man named John Bradshaw Layfield. Cena turns to JBL who looks as if he quite possibly just shit his pants with fear. Cena drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring before he quickly begins his ascent up the ramp towards the “Wrestling God”. JBL begins trying to back up, but out of a panic frenzy he’s unable to get very far. However luckily his knight in shining armor appear from behind.

For Virgil, wearing his silver tuxedo, runs out from behind the curtain with a kendo stick in hand. He B-lines straight for Cena who is now only a mere 10 feet away from JBL. Virgil mid step lifts the kendo stick and swings for JBL’s Head, but JBL sidesteps him, before picking him up, and tossing him onto the steel barricade separating him from the fans. Virgil Cruz out in pain as he lays upon the barricade unable to move. Fans begin to push and shove their way for the chance to dump their trash and spit on him. He drops the Kendo stick at Cena’s feet. Cena looks down to the weapon and back up to JBL with a smile we haven’t seen on Cena in quite some time. Cena bends down and picks up the kendo stick before making his last few steps to JBL, who is shaking his head, begging for mercy. But Cena has had it. There is none to give. Cena makes it to the Crippled old man with one last statement. “Paybacks a bitch”. Cena lifts the kindo stuck into the air and Brings it down straight towards JBL’s skull.....

SMACK!!!!!

The crowd is in utter disbelief. For the hit could be heard all across the arena. However it was not JBL who had been struck. For Cena lays at JBL’s feet, unconscious. JBL looks up, even he is in utter disbelief. The camera begins at the mans feet standing above the fallen hero. The camera begins to slowly move up, showing a man holding a steel chair. It continues until finally it shows the enraged face of newcomer, Drew McIntyre! Mcintyre throws the chair out into the crowd, and JBL nods and laughs. He couldn’t be happier with his newest “project”. Aiden English begins to makes his way towards his fellow Cabinet members, Money in the Bank briefcase in hand. Virgil then slowly begins to stand back up to his feet, covered in nacho cheese, chili, beer, spit, and possibly piss?

Nevertheless all the members of the Cabinet stand over Cena...well all except the crippled old man JBL. JBL looks around and nods in approval. But Drew McIntyre isn’t done yet. He hasn’t finished making his statement. He looks to Aiden who stands beside him. Aiden then nods as If he knew exactly what McIntyre was asking, without even having to say a word. Aiden tosses the Briefcase right next to Cena before he and Virgil both grab Cena’s arms pulling the unconscious man to his feet. JBL looks on in awe, obviously expecting nothing like this. For he though it was over, but it has obviously just begun. As Aiden and Virgil get Cena to his feet, Drew Thanks both of them before kicking Cena in the guy, hunching him over, locking his arms, and hitting him with the future shock.....SKULL FIRST INTO THE BRIEFCASE!!!

The crowd is dead silent as a pool of blood begins to flow around Cena. McIntyre, Aiden, and Virgil however look down in absolute satisfaction. JBL pulls a cell phone from his suit making a call before EMT’s rush out onto the ramp. He is the GM after all, and he must look out for his rosters “best interest”. The EMT’s put a neck brace on Cena and put him on the stretcher before hauling him off leaving JBL, McIntyre, English, and Virgil alone on the stage side by side. All four men take each others arms and raise them into the sky in victory with the sound of silence as Anarchy fades into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DoCztj1DREW MCINTYRE

After a hard fought match, Anarchy cuts to a commercial break.

As we return, cameras are backstage now. We see what appears to be a post-match conference of sort. We see a dejected Kenny Omega. He sports a few bumps and bruises after just having a brutal match against Drew McIntyre.

[Interviewer 1]
Kenny, you just had a very competitive match against Drew McIntyre. After a tough battle you ended up losing tonight. How do you feel?

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 YLhw9e7

Kenny Omega
Drew is tough, but it's not like that is anything new to anyone's ears. He's here for a reason and he's without a doubt the future of this company. I'll admit, I went in their underestimating him... but what else is new?

Kenny wipes a little blood that has trickled from his nose.

Kenny Omega
How do I feel? Well... I'd be lying if I said I felt great. I feel like complete, total shit. This past month has been a whirlwind of bullshit thrown my way and for once, not by a general manager or some higher power in the company. No... shit by people like Jay White. People like New Jack.

Kenny lets out a sigh, shaking his head.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 NkqPxz2

Kenny Omega
I don't want to take anything away from New Jack, but what would that match last week have looked like if it were a normal one-on-one match? New Jack took me to the limit, but what else do you expect for it being an Extreme Rules match? Of course New Jack is going to win an Extreme Rules match. That's his specialty. I'm not a hardcore guy... sure, I've done hardcore things. I've thrown a Broken lunatic off a building. I stomped that son of a bitch, Jay White's head through a concrete floor... but I don't do Extreme Rules.

Kenny chuckles for a moment, looking around at everyone in the room.

Kenny Omega
Give me New Jack on my terms. One-on-One... no weapons... a pure, clean wrestling match. New Jack wouldn't last 10 minutes in a normal match against Kenny Omega.

[Interviewer 2]
Kenny, you were announced to be in the running for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship at Cyberslam. Your thoughts?

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 AnxVYfA

Kenny Omega
All this going on in my life right now and you think I honestly care about some belt? Would it be nice to challenge for the Intercontinental Championship? Sure it would... if I was some bottom-feeding loser looking for a hand out. Over these past few weeks, the XWL Universe has been showing me the respect that I believe I've deserved for a very long time... so, I'll probably get a lot of votes and that's fine!... but if they vote for someone else, that's fine too! To put it plain and simple, I don't care. Give me the championship match or don't! It doesn't matter because at the end of the day, I believe that hard work pays off and soon I will be holding the championship that actually matters. Yes, I'm talking about the World Heavyweight Championship.

[Interviewer 3]
Kenny, you mentioned Jay White a little earlier. Do you at all regret the attack and the possibility that Jay White may never wrestle again?

Kenny laughs now, returning to his cocky state.

Kenny Omega
Do I regret attacking Jay White? Not at all. In fact, I wish I could find whatever hospital he's admitted and do it all over again. Let me ask you... Have you ever had a group of friends? Not friends you see in passing or have the occasional hang out, but really good friends? The type of friendship that you'll have each other's backs no matter what? You and them on top of the world?! Having the times of your lives?! Then suddenly, they're all gone...

Kenny pauses for a second, trying to fight tears from forming.

Kenny Omega
Ripped away from you in an instant. Now, you're all alone... alone, realizing that the world your where on top of just seconds ago is a miserable, dark place. A place of lost hope. A place that makes you want to curl up into a ball and hope to not exist anymore.. That has been my story ever since Jay White did what he did a few weeks ago.

Kenny's eyes water as he tries to keep a cool, cocky expression.

Kenny Omega
So no... I don't regret ending Jay White's career. He deserved what he had coming to him and honestly, I'm glad he'll never step foot into an XWL ring again! I'm glad he'll never show his face around here again, but if by some sort of miracle he does...

Kenny adjusts himself in his chair, looking at the table in front of him.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 YLhw9e7

Kenny Omega
...I'm going to put him in the ground, just like he did Kyohi!

Kenny stands from the table, not wanting to answer any more questions. He storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Following an advertisement promoting XWL's Season Finale Special Event Cyberslam, we head backstage where none other than Renee Young is standing by with her guest, representing The Undisputed Era, Matt Sydal!

[Renee Young]
Matt if we could just jump right into things, I would like to ask you about JBL's decision to include Pete Dunne & Roderick Strong in the vote to determine Eli Drake's Number One Contender at Cyberslam. Because of course as we saw 2 weeks ago you professed your goal to return to your former golden glory, and this could have been an opportunity to do just that.

He nods in agreement before proceeding to respond.

[Matt Sydal]
It very well could've been yes, Renee...but any opportunity extended to any member of The Undisputed Era is a win for the entirety of The Undisputed Era. It may not be me included in that vote, and I won't speculate as to why that is, but this is an incredible chance for both Pete & Roderick to show the world what they are indeed made of. I urge The XWL Universe no matter who they choose, to back The Undisputed Era in this vote and allow us to lay claim to The Intercontinental Championship.

[Renee Young]
Do you have any concerns that JBL perhaps included not one but two members to try and drive a wedge between them?

[Matt Sydal]
I have no doubt that's exactly what he's trying to do, but like every other stunt he pulls, it won't work. They each want the opportunity, but they're not competing against one another for it, they're simply letting the chips fall where they may, and may the best man for the job win.

[Renee Young]
Last week of course we did see a personal dispute between yourself and the returning Roman Reigns transpire. He spoke in a disrespectful manner about you, and then after of course defeating you, he added insult to injury by trying to pat you on the head. This led you to issue a challenge, a challenge that he accepted earlier tonight. What do you have to say about this?

[Matt Sydal]
He might call himself "The Big Dog" but he's walked into the wrong yard. See, XWL? That's my yard. This isn't my first time dealing with a guy like Roman, he thinks he's superior, that I'm smaller thus that makes me inferior to his mighty "bigness" but see that's just simply not the case at all. I'm a man that can admit when he was beaten, and last week Roman beat me, there's no denying that. But it's one thing to beat Matt Sydal once, it's another to do it twice. Especially when you've made the bone head decision of making an enemy of me. I'm not an enemy that plays nicely, I can be downright dirty, I can spit in your face after I've driven you into the mat and show you TRUE disrespect. So I'm glad he's accepted my challenge, that he could take a moment of his time at the local pool and talk so fondly of himself. But the fact of the matter is, he's delusional if he thinks I cower to ANY man.

[Renee Young]
He's laid out a "menu" inspired theme of matches, that sort of truly say how much of a "threat" he thinks you are. 2/3 Falls, a Tables Match, and a 30 Minute Iron Man Match, making it a point to say that 30 is all he needs to decimate you. Care to respond?

[Matt Sydal]
I think it's cute, like...how adorable is he? He's trying so hard to be "THE GUY" to express how easy it will be to beat me again, to think that his options are in any way detrimental to me. What Roman fails to realize, I'm most dangerous when I'm underestimated. When someone sees a "little guy" and not the longest reigning World Champion in XWL history? I get a little stronger. When someone brushes off my ability, ability that allowed me to defend The United States Championship 13 TIMES...including against a fellow he knows quite well, The Rock! I feel more determined than ever to shove that doubt, that misconception he has imagined about me down his throat and make him swallow it all whole so that he can suffer the bitterness that soon envelops his entire being. Roman's not "THE GUY" he's just the NEXT guy that has to be made an example out of by yours truly.

[Renee Young]
Tonight you are in action against a man your fellow Undisputed Era brother Kyle O'Reilly has been involved in a rivalry with ever since the first round of The Motor City Cup when he took part in a blindside with you and Roderick Strong where you "shocked" Wyatt's system and ultimately advanced against him revealing Kyle to be your newest member. What's your strategy against a man as dangerous as Bray Wyatt?

[Matt Sydal]
I mean all it took to beat him last time was a punch to the face...so I don't really know if "dangerous" is exactly the best word to describe him. The power of my punch was too mighty for the eater of worlds to contend with, and tonight? He's going t-

But before he could finish his sentence, a figure enters the frame from out of nowhere and strikes Sydal down quickly and with force, leaving him shocked on the ground. The camera then pans up to reveal the figure to be none other than Bray Wyatt himself, who doesn't stop at just knocking Sydal down. He unloads on him with a series of punches and kicks while he's downed, before eventually picking up him up and proceeding to carry him over to a crate full of equipment. Once he brings him there, he slams Sydal down hard on top of the crate. Sydal slumps down to the ground, while blood begins to pour from his forehead. Wyatt still isn't finished, however, and he pulls Sydal up once again, this time delivering a Sister Abigail directly into the crate! After this Wyatt looks down at Sydal for some time, before eventually dropping to his knees in front of him, arms outstretched. A wide grin forms across his face, and he eventually looks directly into the camera.

{Bray Wyatt}
The candle's burning out Kyle.

These words are the last things we hear as Anarchy fades out into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:21 pm

*The scene is somewhere in the backstage area in a dimly lit room with barely any lighting.  A lone figure is shown hunched over in a chair, watching Chris Jericho speaking earlier in the night over and over again on a TV, rewinding the footage and analyzing every last word deeply.  The view is from behind so you can't tell who it is.  It's an eerie sight and kind of unsettling as this individual is clearly a little obsessive.*

[???]
TLC... TLC... TLC... TLC...

*The figure is muttering to itself in a low voice over and over again.  It's quite alarming.  Suddenly without notice the individual turns around and is revealed to be Johnny Gargano.  A sole spotlight illuminates him, improving the overall lighting in the room.  There's something in his eyes that doesn't look quite right.  Last week he appeared to be getting better and returning to the Gargano of old.  But after the attack by Ambrose and the multiple kicks to the head he suffered during his victory over Daniel Bryan, it looks as though something isn't quite right once again in his mind.*

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 MXIdWnA

[Johnny Gargano]
A TLC match... Tables... Ladders... and Chairs.  A match type worthy of the main event spotlight.  A great choice Chris...

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 NegaxGk

[Johnny Gargano]
A great choice is what you want people to think!  I know the real reason you chose that match type.  It's because you know that in a straightforward wrestling match you can't match my ability.  I'd have you beaten and embarrassed and I would take what is rightfully mine and become the World Heavyweight Champion.  You chose that match type so that anything goes... so that you stand any kind of a chance... so that your Alpha Club buddies can get involved and so that you can once again use weapons to your advantage and take the easy way out.  You think you're so smart don't you Chris?  But I see right through you!

*Gargano's words are full of aggression and hatred towards one half of the Tag Team Champions.*

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 OW5LTUM

[Johnny Gargano]
Everybody knows that at Cyberslam there must be more than one option to vote for... so guess what?  I'm going to even the odds.  The match type I've chosen, will have rules.  It will be fair.  And it will involve defeating both opponents in the three way match.  Oh yes, Dean, don't think that I've forgotten about you and what you did.  You want to get crazy!?  I can get crazy!

*Gargano is literally screaming into the camera at this point.  He realizes this and reins himself back in.  Taking a few moments to compose himself.*

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 UhQlXpe

[Johnny Gargano]
You'll find out at Cyberslam when I leave you laying face down and unconscious alongside Chris!  The two of you deserve what you have coming to you and I will gladly be the one to deliver the punishment.  And when it's all said and done, I will stand over your bodies with my hand held high in possession of the greatest prize in this industry.

*A glint appears in the eye of Gargano and he manages a rare smile momentarily as he visualizes that moment.  He takes a deep breath before continuing.*

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 PPzcOke

[Johnny Gargano]
The match type I have chosen... Dean... Chris... is 2 out of 3 falls where both opponents must be defeated.  What better way to find out which of the three of us is the true "Alpha"?  Time to up your games.  Because at Cyberslam, I live up to the name of "Johnny Freakin' Wrestling".

*Gargano appears to be deep in thought for a long while.  So much so that it becomes an uncomfortable silence.  He shakes his head and looks into the camera with a look of intent mixed with something unusual.  Something you can't quite put your finger on.  Is it malicious intent?  Is it craziness?  Who knows...*

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 YHUhUpN

[Johnny Gargano]
For me, this entire year has been a series of nightmares.  It's time to break that cycle.  After everything I have been through, I see a glimmer of light through the darkness.  It's time for me to say goodbye to the nightmares and achieve my dream.  The dream that I have had since day one... the dream to be World Heavyweight Champion.  That dream, becomes reality at Cyberslam.

*Gargano's hand then covers the camera, turning it off as the segment draws to a close...*

Last edited by Fearnixx on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:32 pm

*Anarchy is interrupted again by the same scene of blackened skies with lightning punctuating through the darkness from last week.*

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DA52X7H

*The same voice recites the same words as before in an emotionless manner:*

It grows dark;
the weather looks grim.
When birds take shelter,
a storm is coming in.

Skies turn gray
and black and blue,
as if bruised
by the thunder
come crashing through.

Rains wash the day
and clean earth’s plate,
as nature sings and dances
to the symphony she creates.

*However, there's a new part to the video package this week as a different voice goes on to state:*

The darkness grows.
Do you see the clouds?
Can you feel the humidity in the air?
Do you hear the distant roar of thunder?

A storm is approaching...

* "CYBERSLAM 2018" quickly flashes across the screen with lightning surrounding it.*

*Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:46 pm

*Anarchy continues by focusing on the commentary team for some unknown reason.  Ranallo touches his earpiece.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
I've just received word from the back that Bray Wyatt vs Kyle O'Reilly has been signed for Cyberslam!

[Corey Graves]
That match has all the makings of one to remember Mauro!  I can't wait!  After all the drama... all the mindgames... all the sneak attacks... finally those two will settle their differences inside the ring!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Or maybe not inside the ring Corey!  You see, right now on XWL.com, you can log your vote to decide which match type the two will do battle in come Cyberslam.  Option number 1 will be Falls Count Anywhere, which means it could easily spill outside of the ring!  Option number 2 is No Holds Barred where anything goes!  And finally, Option 3 is a Flaming Tables match where the only way to win is to drive your opponent through a table which has been set on fire!

[Corey Graves]
I can only imagine what Wyatt and O'Reilly will put each other through in any of those matchups given what has gone on over the past few months.  I'm logging on right now to vote!  

[Mauro Ranallo]
And of course, we urge you the XWL Universe to do the same!

*Anarchy continues...*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Triple Threat Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Pdl8O0f
XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 HITO9DL

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya's climbing the turnbuckle, what on Earth could she be looking for?

[Corey Graves]
As we've seen this year she's really driven herself out of her comfort zone, and whatever she's about to attempt could very well lead to another defeat for Ember Moon.

The audience is excited, fully invested in this match after all the craziness and close calls we've already seen. As Nia starts to mount the second rope, Ember's back still facing her, she starts to try and wrap her arms around her waist, perhaps looking for a SUPER German Suplex. Ember tries to struggle, landing several elbow shots but they don't seem to deter The Champion enough to avoid what's about to come. However as the cheers had gotten louder, suddenly they shift to boos as Nia Jax rushes back into the ring, immediately goes right to Natalya, grabs her by her ankle, then yanks her right off of the corner sending her down with a nasty spill to the mat.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nia Jax has really played a critical role in this match of coming in just at the right time to really ruin the current landscape of the match. She sure doesn't stay down long.

[Corey Graves]
No she doesn't, and that's why whenever you can get her down you need to use that time wisely.

Ember still in a precarious situation on the top rope is currently of no threat to Nia so she just ignores her existence any further after all she beat her last week she wants to show The XWL Universe why she's the one they have no choice but to vote and that involves pinning The Women's Champion right now. Nia being the incredible powerhouse she is, grabs Natalya by her leg once more then proceeds to place the bottom of her boot against her ankle and press down firmly. Making The Champion suffer as she cries out, having her ankle crushed by the huge weight of The Irresistible Force. "AW DOES THAT HURT, NATTIE?" Nia cackles at the shrills coming from The Queen of Harts. She's savoring this moment, letting everyone see her tower over their beloved champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Back to an earlier point you just made, Corey...I think the same is said for anyone in this situation, you don't waste time, and while yes this is showing Nia's "dominance" over The Women's Champion...it's also allowing The Shenom time to recover.

[Corey Graves]
Do I need to remind you that last week's match ended because Ember tried to Eclipse her and she got caught right in her tracks and her head damn near knocked right off by Nia's meathook of a clothesline? She isn't at all concerned about Ember Moon.

Natalya tries to kick away Nia, strike her with clubbing shots to her leg to be free of her never ending stomp, but it's all of little success. After having her fun, and proving her point Nia at last releases her, only to grab The Champion by her hair, pulling her up off of the mat, and hoisting her onto her shoulders seemingly now ready to finish things. "YOU THINK NATALYA CAN BEAT ME AGAIN? THAT I WON'T DESTROY HER AT CYBERSLAM? FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS!" Nia proclaims to The XWL Universe as she readies to drop Nattie with her Samoan Drop, but as she starts to...Natalya not going down without a fight starts to strike the dominant superstar once more. Elbowing the top of her head, trying to squirm off of her shoulders, doing whatever she can to not be dropped and potentially beaten by one of her prospective challengers. The audience is cheering loudly as she starts to succeed, landing one good shot that stuns the monster of a woman, and allows Natalya to slip off of her shoulders! But as she does, as her chin barely rests on Nia trying to quickly capitalize...out of nowhere comes Ember Moon launching herself off of the top rope CATCHING BOTH NATALYA AND NIA WITH A SICKENING DOUBLE ECLIPSE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
EMBER MOON JUST DROPPED BOTH WOMEN WITH A SINGLE ECLIPSE!

[Corey Graves]
I'M SPEECHLESS!

Both Natalya and Nia are turned inside out by that incredible show of skill as Ember capitalized at the right moment to catch both of them with a weapon in her arsenal that truly is unlike any other. As they crash to the mat Ember lands just over Natalya in a sudden cover, hooking her leg as the referee quickly overcomes his shock to count the pin

3!!!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
We've spoke of how dangerous that Eclipse is, which is why so many have done everything to avoid it up until now, and we now see why...WOW Ember Moon picks up her first victory in XWL, and it's over The Women's Champion!

[Corey Graves]
But the question is, can she do it again one on one? She came out of nowhere with that, but in a one on one match there's no surprises...an incredible victory for The War Goddess, staking her right to challenge Natalya, but is it enough?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I suppose that's up to The XWL Universe. Both Nia and Kaitlyn themselves have made strong cases for why it should be them, Nia of course defeating Ember last week. Kaitlyn's beaten Ember as well. It's really a matter of who they think can beat Natalya one on one.

Ember's hand is raised as the scene comes to an end.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 5:14 pm

A camera bobs up, down, left, and right as some shuffling is heard. The camera quality is not very good as the person in front of it tries to focus it. Bloodshot eyes blink rapidly before it pans out. A scruffy beard and tight lips in the form of a snarl show up. Dean Ambrose stands in front of the camera. His hair is concealed under a hood that is on top of his head. Despite his ragged looking demeanor he seems oddly calm

[Dean Ambrose]
A TLC hmm...well I wonder what your plan can be Chris. Is it the fact that your little buddies can get involved like they always do when your backs to a wall? Is it because you watch Rusev win and realized that there is a way around beating me so you don't have to pin me. Because you've tried. You've given me your best time and time again but it isn't enough is it? Yeeeeeah. You can't get the job done son

Dean cracks his neck but his eyes never leave the camera. It's like he's staring through the camera right at you. Behind that calm act there is anger and rage in them

[Dean Ambrose]
Yeah you're a schemer. It's what has kept you at the top while other men your age have fallen off. You like to play this like a chess game and anticipate everyone's moves but while that works on Johnny it won't work on me because you don't strategize for someone who barely knows what they're gonna do themselves! You want tables, ladders' and chair well if that's picked it's what you'll get. And when we leave Cyberslam I'll have you buried under it all. You're stretching yourself thin being the tag champ too and remember that you at 100 percent can't beat me! I'm gonna embarrass you again and I'll enjoy every second of it. As for...Johnny...

The word rolls off Dean's tongue and it brings a sour look to his face. He brows furrow and his eyes narrow

[Dean Ambrose]
All your little speeches and your "im the underdog and this is my dream all my life" crap is over. You showed the real you when you kicked. You showed you were serious and now I can be one hundred with you. I couldn't care less about your hopes and dreams. They mean nothing to me. YOU mean nothing to me. You are so irrelevant to me that I helped you get a title shot not because you deserved it or because I felt bad for you but because adding you to the match wouldn't matter at all. Because for all that spirit when it's put up or shut up time you fail. You remind me a lot of Zayn. But when the dust cleared he laid at my feet on three separate occasions

The memories of his war with Zayn bring a smile to his face. It was a good back and forth but he emerged the victor like he knew he would

[Dean Ambrose]
Did you think you'd kick me and I wouldn't respond? You think I'm a coward? I promise you that you're wrong because all you did was put yourself on my radar. Took you long enough. You want to do 2 out of three falls to prove who is better well the answer is obvious. It me. And it'll always be me. I'll always be better than you two and you've been spending all this time fighting amongst each not remembering that the monster you should be scared of is right behind you! I'll beat you both and stand above you like everyone knows I will. And you'll go back to moping like you do when you fail. Cause that's the difference between us. When I fall I never need people to catch me. Rather the fans love me or hate me I couldn't give less of a shit. It's my opinion that matters. That's how champions live their life. Something you know nothing about

Dean's eye widen all of a sudden and a sick smiles comes to his face. Into view Dean brings his switchblade. The light gleams off of it as he stares into. Hypnotic like it keeps the attention of the champ before his eyes dart to the camera

[Dean Ambrose]
You wanna know my pick for a match? You want to get hardcore Chris? Wanna prove how crazy you really are Johnny? We got back to my roots. That's right, I'm suggesting a DEATH MATCH!

Like a kid who opens his Christmas present early Ambrose's eyes light up and his smile widens

[Dean Ambrose]
You step into the ring in a match where I turn from human into a beast. Where I can slam chairs into your throats! I can break kendo sticks and stab them into your chest! Where I can use my switchblade and carve you like a pumpkin! You step into that ring and you see why they call me a lunatic! To be honest...it doesn't really matter what's picked. All the votes lead to me retaining. Because I am and will always be better than you two

The grainy picture of the camera gets worse as Dean launches the camera into the wall! It flicked between static and it's regular picture as you see Dean's boots walking closer and closer before one lifts up and stomps on the camera, ending the feed and this segment
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Before the show continues, we head over to the commentary team of Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 WHY35xL

[COREY GRAVES]
Last week, we saw the return of arguably the greatest manager in XWL History. Paul Heyman, that's right, the advocate for the Beast Incarnate, made his return to XWL and he... came back advocating someone new. Someone who is not Brock Lesnar but is closely resembled to the former World Heavyweight Champion. Former UFC Champion, Ronda Rousey, was announced to be making her XWL debut... and she wanted her first match to be against one person in particular.

[MAURO RANALLO]
The Baddest Woman on the Planet set her sights on the Baddest Woman in XWL and it was quite the shocker. It's been a long time since we last saw Ronda Rousey inside the Octagon and many wondered if she was going to return to the Octagon, focus on her acting career or pursue something else. There were a lot of rumors that swirled and I personally, being an avid fan of MMA and boxing, hoped to see her step back into the octagon... but this is amazing! Ronda Rousey is going to be making her XWL debut at Cyberslam against Sasha Banks!

[COREY GRAVES]
We will see them sign a contract next week to make the match official on paper, but Sasha Banks did accept the challenge which means the voting is open for the XWL Universe! The match types selected for Sasha versus Ronda are...

A graphic then flashes across the titantron.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 AcZ3gmV

[COREY GRAVES]
PINFALLS ONLY! A match type which might benefit the Boss.

[MAURO RANALLO]
SUBMISSIONS ONLY! The Bank Statement versus the Arm Bar.

[COREY GRAVES]
And lastly, UFC RULES! Which would, of course, benefit Ronda.

The graphic stays on the titantron as we head into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 12:06 am

The theme of Jeff Hardy ends the silence in the arena. The Charismatic Enigma is welcomed with a loud pop from the fans. Jeff rushes out from the back to the stage, slowing his step as he gets closer to the entrance ramp and then he spreads his arms wide out wide to pose for the camera.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 CW9GurZ

[MAURO RANALLO]
Welcome back to the show, Ladies and Gentleman. We are being joined by the Charismatic Enigma who probably has a lot to say after we hadn't heard from Rusev last week regarding the challenge that was issued. Jeff Hardy spoke of an unknown man wanting a match with Rusev at Cyberslam. I say 'unknown' rather loosely because I have a hunch that most of us here tonight know who that man is going to be. I have always held family close and if I see someone pushing around my family then of course, I am going to want to step in and do something to stand up for them.

[COREY GRAVES]
Is it not obvious? There's only one man on this planet who wants to be friends with someone like Jeff Hardy and that one man is his brother. Unless Jeff Hardy has a trick up his sleeve, a friend that we don't know about, I have every reason to believe this unknown man is a former World Champion of ours. I'm not saying I have no faith in Rusev but if this is the case then he better be careful. Jeff's brother is a deleter and has done unthinkable things to men like Edge.

Jeff has made his way down the ramp...

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 F0MsGHx

... and he circles the ring to highfive fans who reach their hands out and over the barricade. The Enigma picks up a microphone from the time keepers area before completely his circle and entering the arena. Jeff waits for his theme to die down to bring the microphone up to speak.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 DtqyO8f

J E F F H A R D Y
Two weeks ago, I spoke of a great resurrection. The second coming of a man who was once the king. A man with a throne that must be reclaimed before it falls into the wrong hands. This is a battle I still insist I can fight on my hand but they know what is best for me. They are well aware that Aiden English is still out there ready to lend a helping hand to Rusev and vice versa. I am one man and I understand this battle is one not meant for only one man. A heart truth that I must accept. For as much as I want to get my hands on Rusev, I will wait my turn for it to happen. It is not my time nor my fate yet. My emotions must be subdued and I must submit to the occasion.

Jeff Hardy separates his mouth from the microphone and looks out into the sea of people. The fans begin to chant 'HAR-DY! HAR-DY! HAR-DY!' which grows louder and the Charismatic Enigma couldn't help the grin that spreads across his painted face. Hardy then glances to the stage and his eyes narrow at it - almost as if he's waiting for someone to emerge from the stage. A few seconds pass before Jeff turns his head again and brings the microphone back up for him to speak into.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Bh1BQ47

J E F F H A R D Y
RUSEV! I have not heard from you nor your friend or your wife. Where for art though, Rusev? Do you sit in the back with your Television Championship in hand waiting for your wife to give you the approval to speak to when spoken at? I am waiting. WE are waiting. There is a challenge on the table waiting to be answered. You can either accept the challenge... or you can sit back there, fondle your little championship and you can wait for us to find you. Look at your reflection in the mirror and you will see a target on your face come Cyberslam. WE will find you and we will drag you out here, in front of all of the creatures, and we will... make you fade away... and classify yourself a-

RUSEV UDRYA!

RUSEV MACHKA!

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 T62XoJI

Ask and you shall receive, Rusev's theme cuts Hardy off mid-sentence, yielding the ire of the live audience in attendance as a result. A few moments elapse before the dastardly duo known as the Ravishing Russian and The Bulgarian Brute emerge from behind the curtain and make their way onto the stage, Rusev holding the Bulgarian flag in his left hand while Lana has the World Television Championship sitting around her shoulder, wielding two microphones in her hands. Rusev raises the flag up into the air, taking a hold of it with his free hand and aggressively waving it in front of him briefly before he plants it back at his side. As the flag settles and the base of the pole firmly meets the stage by Rusev's left, the Ravishing Lana raises her mic to address the criticisms of Jeff Hardy.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 HOx5sOq

{Lana}
You sound like a pathetic teenage girl who cannot understand why the boy she likes does not call her back. Rusev does not have to address you, because you are no threat, sad clown. My Bulgarian Brute is a champion, he does not have to concern himself with the banter of a poorly painted fool like yourself. You are nothing but a shadow of the man you used to be, and do not mistake that as a compliment to the old Jeff Hardy. You and your ludicrous brother have always been a couple of low-class, all-American imbeciles.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 QqviTFx

{Lana}
Rusev does not take orders from ANYbody. He does not have to listen to the demands of sheep, like all of these people here, because he is the Lion of Bulgaria! He does not require their support or their approval. You on the other hand, you thrive off of their acceptance. You need it so badly because they are the only people foolish enough to accept a failure and freak such as you!.. RUSEV is his own man, with his own holiday! He does not have to wait for his wife's permission to speak. Isn't that right, Rusev? Tell him!

After a rather ironic closing line from the Ravishing Russian, her husband Rusev takes the mic from her extended arm and begins to speak for himself.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 KBHIk4h

{Rusev}
You disrespectful American Clown, you have the нерв to call out Rusev on Rusev's Day? You say you want to fight Rusev then have someone else take your place. You are afraid of Rusev, you are scared of Rusev, you saw what Rusev did to Cody and Roman Reigns, you saw what Rusev did to become the Bulgarian Champion. You wear that face paint to hide your fear but Rusev sees right through you. Rusev accepts your challenge and after Rusev does what Rusev does best at Cyberslam, Rusev will CRUSH you!

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 VJdh2Cq

On that note, the Bulgarian Brute and his wife, the Ravishing Russian, engage in an ice-cold staredown with the Charismatic Enigma in the ring. With the ball now placed in Hardy's metaphorical court, and the fans clearly in his corner, Rusev and Lana remain poised on the stage while they await the "clown's" response. Jeff hesitates with a response. He laughs rather than speaking... but soon enough, the Enigma does speak up to them.

XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 HtS4Oha

J E F F H A R D Y
Man... I don't even know what to tell you guys. I am trying to warn you that things are going to be different this time but you are too STUPID to head my warning. You stand here and act like you're ten feet tall but things shall not be the way they were at Warzone. You got the best of me... You outsmarted me... You outplayed me... I will not say you were the better man but you were the man who stood tall... I will give you that... but you will be rendered OBSOLETE and do not say that I didn't warn you. You and Aiden English, where that false artist might be, are going to step into a great war and into a Warzone which you will not be ready for. The ultimate battle... which shall lead to your ultimate deletion.

As the XWL fans in attendance applaud Hardy's strong words towards Rusev, it doesn't last long before he is interrupted by a swift blow from behind!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Corey that's Aiden English!

Mauro's words are true, Hardy has been attacked from behind by none other than the man who helped Rusev claim the television championship, Aiden English. Jeff Hardy has been left doubled over on the ground due to the shock from the unexpected attack, leaving him completely vulnerable for even more damage. Aiden English realizes this and begins sizing Hardy up for a Director's Cut.

[COREY GRAVES]
Aiden English is about to deliver the Director's Cut to Jeff Hardy! This is what happens when you run your mouth off at an innocent man like Aiden who hasn't done anything to hurt Hardy!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Hasn't done anything to......?

But before Mauro can finish, the lights in the arena suddenly all shut off. This only lasts a few seconds, however, and just as quickly as they turned off, they turn back on. But there's just one issue.

[COREY GRAVES]
Where did Jeff Hardy go?

Indeed, Jeff Hardy has now seemingly vanished, nowhere to be found. This leaves Aiden English int he ring alone, dumbfounded. He looks to the top of the ring as if to check if Rusev and Lana have anything to do with it, although they look appear just as confused as Aiden. With no other option that he sees, Aiden English simply clims out of the ring and begins to make his way into the back, looking completely befuddled. As he reaches the top, the last thing we before commercial break is him talking to Rusev and Lana, trying to make heads or tails of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 5:01 am

The arena cheers as Eli Drake steps out onto the stage. He has Intercontinental title latched, and resting on his shoulder, but the front plate is facing behind him. Eli instead of taking the time to interact with fans he immediately makes a b line towards the ring.

[Corey Graves]
Looks like Eli has heard enough from the people who have talked here tonight about there possible chances to face Eli at CyberSlam.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We've already heard from Eli once earlier in the night, but what else will he have to say after taking in what the superstars had to say about him.

He quickly hops onto the apron, and looks around. Eli shakes his head, and gets into the ring. He beings circling the ring in aggressive fashion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This isn't the Eli Drake we have been seeing this past couple of weeks..

[Corey Graves]
Ranallo, you have to realize. Those guys discredited everything he has worked so hard to get. He is pissed off as he should be. He without a doubt deserves that belt on his shoulder.

Eli finally motions for a microphone, but still hasn't calmed down. Lilian Garcia stands up, and walks over. She hands over the microphone over to Eli, but the usual flirtatious smiles between these two doesn't occur. He reaches between the ropes, and grabs the mic. He looks down upon the microphone in his right hand. Eli looks up with a smile on his face as finally he let loose.

["The Elite Wrestler of XWL" Eli Drake]
LEMME TALK TO YA! I have been in the back listening all night to what these dummies had to say. I know I have already talked before about that rocket man who is high as the sky, but it seems tonight is the night where some people finally grow some hair on their balls. Let's start off with the guy who HASN'T DONE A DAMN THING IN THIS COMPANY! Rodrick Strong...

Eli grits his teeth together in anger, and slightly tilts his head. He runs his right hands through his hair.

You ask for the spotlight, and you spew that bull crap out of your mouth? You claim YOU were "the hottest thing on the market". That is just an illusion you planted within your own head. Then you go on to say you have been a champion every we you have gone. Well guess what buddy? You haven't been champion here, and if you are the one picked at CyberSlam you aren't getting a title then either!

Eli smiles, and shakes his head

But something I am sure of Roddy is you aren't gonna be picked. You don't stand out at all, man. See you went down the list of potential people who could be picked by the wheel, and then you got to me. I was expecting something right? No you said "I had so much to say about you but I think I will leave that be because Pete already said what I needed to say." You don't stand out by doing that dummy! That was your moment to go off, but you flushed your chances down the damn toilet with that line. If you aren't picked how are you going to show these people what you can do in a big clutch moment? Then you try to make my catchphrases work in your promo? Nice try dummy! There is only one person who can pull off my catchphrases, and his name is...

Eli points to his right

E

Eli then points to directly out in front of him

Li

Eli finally puts to his left

Drake!

Eli then looks around

Next dummy who thinks they what it takes to beat me is Daniel Bryan! Here is my question does this guy not remember how he won? Does he not remember AJ Styles coming in, and hitting me with The Phenomenal Forearm which led giving you the win. You can't beat me on your own Daniel. What I don't get though is why are you so flaky around here? Also when you come it's only for a couple months then you just get fade away like you have been casted to the shadow realm. Like, how do we know you are actually gonna stick around? How do we know you just aren't gonna tuck your tail between your legs, and run home to plastic wife! Look, it's great you can compete again. I am all for that, but maybe you should prove you can actually stay around before you come anywhere near MY INTERCONTINENTAL title. Your chances are slowly fading away Daniel. You realize that these people love me right? So they are going to take in the words that I say here tonight. When they log into XWL to vote my words will echo through their mind. I want you to know that so if you aren't picked Daniel just know you have more to prove to these people, and that isn't an insult that is just a fact of life!

Eli then sighs  as he reaches his final person to talk about.

Drew McIntyre... so you get here, and you are handed a chance for a title shot? Do me a favor man can you just keep my name outta your mouth or I am gonna have to shut it for you, and trust me I don't mind doing that for you. What's funny you, and Daniel Bryan have something in common. Both of you are flaky as hell! You aren't in my league Drew, and your boy Aiden English is going to find out why AGAIN why I am The Elite Superstar of XWL. I have fought so hard these past five or six months to get even a chance for a title again, but Layla did tell me she waited til the perfect moment to give me my chance. It's like she knew I was going to go on, and become Intercontinental Champion. So I am not going down without a fight. You want this title come prove to these people, and me why you should be chosen..

Eli waits for a few moments

Nobody? Really? Man.. it seems all of you guys are all talk no bite. That is why I am a champion, and well you guys are where you are. I am ready for a fight any place, any time, and any where. You name it, and I will be there! That is why these people stand behind me...

The crowd cheers

At Cyberslam I am walking out still your Intercontinental Champion, and that ladies, and gentlemen..

Eli raises his mic into the air, and the crowd yells

"THAT'S JUST A FACT OF LIFE!!!"

Eli smiles as he takes his title off his shoulder, and raises it high into the air as we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 10:37 am

[quote="kpn012414"]
Cameras catch upwith renee young

[Renee Young]
Excuse me Demon Allie can I ask you a couple questions?

[Demon Allie]
Make it quick Renee we are busy.

[Renee Young]
The past month you have been back an forth with April and Nikki can I get your thoughts on that?

[Demon Allie]
Renee. Renee. Renee. If you must know April is our main priority. Nikki is just some little girl who is getting in the way of something she won't be able to stop. You see we give her props she is sadistic but she isn't a demon. Nothing will stop us from achieving our goal.

[Renee Young]
But Nikki had told you that you won't get your hands on her as long as she's around.

[Demon Allie]
As we said Renee we are not worried about her. She is a nobody. We will get our hands on April and we will destroy her. We will break her down until she is at her weakest state and we will take her soul.

[Renee Young]
How come you have so much anger towards April?

[Demon Allie]
Renee have you not paid any attention to when we first came her to the XWL? We am this way and have this anger because of what she did to our best friend. Our sister. She will not get away with this. This will not go unscaved. At cyberslam I will end this.

[Renee Young]
What if she channels herself back to the dark past that she used to be?

[Demon Allie]
Jeez Renee thats what we are hoping for. Do you think we just wanna destroy her? No we wanna take the dark soul and make it part of the hive. We are sure she will make a good addition to the hive.

Before Renee can ask another question someone makes their presence known. A little laugh draws four eyes to none other than Miss Money in the Bank herself. April steps forward, Stand just across from her new enemy

[April]
I was hoping Warzone was the end of you. I haven't felt Nikki's presence in a while so I know it's over for her but you are more persistent it seems. Such an interesting creature you are. But foolish. You haven't learned yet that you're in over your head. That sister that you miss. I ripped away my humanity and I burned her! I keep telling you I didn't want to do it, that she forced my hand but you don't care and you keep pushing this so you must think you've surpassed Rosemary right?

April looks Allie up and down, eyes narrowing as she does it the whole time

[April]
You and Nikki keep talking about me tapping into my dark side. One night of me giving it all I have and I bashed your head in with a lantern and almost choked Nikki to death. You two aren't ready. I don't need to tap into a darker persona to prove I am and always will be the biggest threat in this division. You want a match we me so bad, all you had to do was say so. I'll put you down once more and maybe this time I'll finally knock some sense into that dull brain of yours. You're not taking my soul Allie, you're just gonna take another loss!

April's words have some bite to the as her and Allie take a step forward, their eyes locked on each other. Their foreheads press against one another and the twitch of thei muscles show they're ready to attack at any moment. That is until a small cough takes their attention. As they turn they are greeted to the sight of the assistant general manager, Drake Maverick. He smiles a smug smile before speaking

[Drake Maverick]
Ladies ladies, there is no need to be so tense! I come her with a message. It seems our great and amazing general manager has been watching this...twisted story play out and is very interested in seeing how far it can go. So, at Cyberslam it will be The Demon Allie vs Ms Money in the Bank and The Queen of darkness April! The three choices will be a street fight. A last woman standing. Or....a CASKET MATCH!

With all those choices the crowd cheer loudly at the thought of these two women ripping each other to absolute shreds! Allie and April find themselves grinning as they eye each other with looks that promise pain. Drake, having done his job begins to leave before smacking himself upside the head and turning back quickly

[Drake Maverick][/b]
Silly me! How could I have forgotten! As per order of JBL Nikki Cross will be the special guest ref in all those matches! Good luck now!

The smiles April and Allie had on their faces melt away. While Allie's face reflects anger and annoyance April's shows nervousness and maybe even a little...fear. April and Allie eye each up once more before backing away wearily. Their eyes stay locked as they play for their upcoming war. But how do you plan anything with Nikki Cross in the mix?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018   XWL Anarchy:  9/10/2018 -  9/17/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 9/10/2018 - 9/17/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next