Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018

Go down 
+6
kpn012414
LazyEye513
Stunner
Austin
Gregg
P.R Son
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 UvAnhry

LIVE FROM: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 WmkikCV

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 ClZXVJs

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Bw0MfWi

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 FUdp8ML

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 IZChGHo

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 SxOi3VA

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Ec4gZvW

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 BItYrgP

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 1AUTR4o

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 ZQqJTZk

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 4T5mLlV

This show is 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING LET'S HAVE A KILLER 2 WEEKS!

Good luck to everyone and here's to 10 MORE!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 pm

The Opener has been reserved and will be up Wednesday at the absolute latest.
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 pm

"When is a truly awe-inspiring moment born?

One that captures our imagination, and takes a hold of our emotions?

It's born from grandeur... from spectacle.

And it's in that moment, when time... seems to stop.

That we hold our breaths...

And a legacy begins.

Through resilience that's unmatched, and an audacity that's unwavering...

Through uncontrollable ferocity and an unyielding fortitude...

Through an immeasurable greatness... and a will that's unbreakable.

Tonight at this global event, this universal stage who's storied past is rivalled only by the promise of an even bigger future...  will be watched by millions from around the world - waiting, anticipating for that next breathtaking moment.

The stage is set.

The time is now.

History is at hand.

This... is FINAL STAND."

*A huge amount of pyro explodes around the arena in a massive flurry of colour and machinegun-like blasts.  Anyone with epilepsy would no doubt be in a catatonic state at the sheer amount of brilliant flashes going off to introduce the grandest stage of them all.*

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 QD9Dmzy

*When the pyro finally concludes after what seems like an age, the camera pans around the arena showing the thousands upon thousands of XWL fans all struggling to contain their excitement and remain in a seated position.  They're already cheering their hearts out before the show has officially gotten underway!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome... to the showcase of the immortals... welcome to... Final Stand X!

[Corey Graves]
Wow would you listen to this crowd!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I am Mauro Ranallo joined alongside my partner Corey Graves and what a night this will be.  History will no doubt be made during this historic tenth anniversary of the biggest spectacle in sports-entertainment!

[Corey Graves]
For once I couldn't agree with you more Mauro!  Every year Final Stand is special... tonight even more so.  This is the big number 10 and a landmark for XWL as a whole.  It really is going to be a night to remember and something I will cherish being a part of for the rest of my life.

[Mauro Ranallo]
From top to bottom, from opener to main event, the lineup for this show really does not have an equal I can recall.  Every single match has the potential to be something epic.

[Corey Graves]
The card is stacked!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And when you take into account the unpredictability of this great sport we all know and love... well, to put it simply, we're in for a treat!

*Suddenly some familiar music begins to play.*

*The XWL Universe explodes into a roar of excitement as the music of the host of tonight's proceedings, Johnny Gargano, begins to play.  A huge sea of support suddenly rises up in the form of signs baring his logo.*

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 34c9puY

[Mauro Ranallo]
And here he is!  Here is our host for the night, Johnny Gargano!

*Gargano appears on the stage in a custom suit.  It's completely red with a black shirt and a red tie with his logo at the bottom.  He wears a grin on his face like a kid at Christmas.  He is loving this opportunity and the reaction he's being given by the fans.*

[Corey Graves]
Why does he always need to steal the spotlight?  For months he found a way to show up on our TV screens and ways to steal the spotlight from The Miz... and now he's stealing the spotlight of Final Stand?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Come on Corey!  Don't be a sour puss... tonight is Final Stand!  Tonight is for wrestling fans and there is no bigger wrestling fan than Johnny Wrestling himself!

*That comment appears to ring true as for several moments Gargano is visibly stunned in complete awe at what is before him.  The gigantic arena.  The huge mass of humanity in the seats.  The bright lights on the biggest stage.  This is the stuff dreams are made of.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
This man has gone through so much over the past couple of months... and while he may not be on the active XWL payroll, you just know that being here means the world to him.  Being a part of Final Stand seemed like nothing but a pipe dream for so, so long.  And now, while he may not be a competitor he is back for one night only as the host of the biggest show of the year!  You can't turn your nose up at that, especially when you love wrestling as Johnny Gargano does!

*Gargano has finally snapped out of his daze and begins his way down the very long entrance ramp.  The love and adoration being thrown his way by the fans is incredible.  He grins the entire way until he enters the ring, taking in several moments to look around the arena as his music dies down before he grabs a mic.  A very loud "Johnny Wrestling!" chant begins to echo all around and you can tell that Johnny gets emotional at this as his eyes showcase his feelings for all to see.  The grin remaining a permanent fixture on his face.*

[Johnny Gargano]
WELCOME TO FINAL STAND X!

*The roar of a hundred thousand lions could not match the response given by these XWL fans!*

[Johnny Gargano]
I never thought I would say those words... wow.  This is incredible.

*Again, Gargano takes a moment to soak it all in.  He chokes up a little as the fans begin to chant his name once more.  He composes himself before continuing.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Final Stand is the biggest show of the year.  To be a part of it, however big or small your role is a huge honor.  It's a privilege.  It's a moment that lasts a lifetime and a memory you will never forget.  An appearance at Final Stand is something every wrestler on the planet wants to achieve.  It's an achievement in itself to be on the card... it's proof you've made it in this business.

*A "You deserve it!" chant begins and Gargano lowers his mic and smirks.  He may not be a competitor but he has his appearance after all.  This counts as making it right?  It does to the fans at least!*

[Johnny Gargano]
But the main event... now that, is the holy grail of wrestling.  And boy oh boy do we have a good one lined up here tonight!  Who's ready for Sasha Banks versus Natalya inside Hell In A Cell for the Women's Championship later on tonight?

*The fabled "Yes!" chant slowly spreads around the arena like wildfire.  Gargano again lets it carry on for a while and even joins in a little himself off mic before resuming his speech.*

[Johnny Gargano]
That's what I thought.  I personally can't wait too and when I look up and down the card all I see are classics in the making.  You definitely don't want to miss a single second of this show because whether you're a diehard fan of wrestling or the casual type that just tunes in every now and then, maybe once a year for the biggest show - I as your host guarandamntee you that this will be the best time of your entire lives!

*The crowd approves once again.  How can they not approve of anything this man says?*

[Johnny Gargano]
Being the host of Final Stand may not be my first choice... I was heartbroken when The Miz took my dream of competing on this show away from me.  But being the host is a damn good back-up plan!  Not only do I get the best seat in the house to soak in this electric atmosphere, but I get to witness everything behind the cameras and maybe put my own twist on some things...  I'm pulling all the strings and the wrestling fan inside of me is going absolutely insane at the possibilities.

*You can tell that Gargano is chomping at the bit to get this show started.  He can barely stand still in one spot.*

[Johnny Gargano]
The matches have booked themselves which has made my job way easier than expected.  You guys are already fired up which is fantastic.  The lights are all working correctly, the pyro went off without a hitch... but who the hell knows where this night is going to take us?

*Gargano's fired up tone and posture relaxes for a moment as he remembers something.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Oh and before I forget I promised my cousin Iamnott a shoutout...

[Corey Graves]
Oh please... really?

*Gargano looks directly into the camera and speaks in a much softer tone.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Iamnott... buddy... I hope you're doing ok back at home in Poland after being fired for that fast count.  I wish you could be here in person... but you lick those wounds... you get right back up, dust yourself off and go out there as the world is full of opportunities and I've been a prime example of that...

*Gargano winks into the camera.*

[Corey Graves]
We know it was you Johnny!  You screwed The Miz not once but twice!  On top of everything else outside of the ring!

*The fire returns to Gargano's voice and his obvious excitement is off the chart.*

[Johnny Gargano]
And this right here, right now... is the biggest opportunity I've ever had.  I'm not going to let you down.

*Gargano begins pointing into the crowd.*

[Johnny Gargano]
I'm not going to let you down!

*Gargano points at a different fan.*

[Johnny Gargano]

*Gargano points at a different fan.*

[Johnny Gargano]

*Gargano stops the pointing and returns his focus to the center of the screen, the veins pop out in his neck showing his intensity.*

[Johnny Gargano]
I'm not going to let anyone here or watching at home down!  For five long months I've been through hell... but tonight... all of this... makes it all worth it.  You've come to expect a certain standard when it comes to Final Stand and when it comes to Johnny Wrestling.  Combine the two and you get something insane... you get something special.  You get something exceptional.  And because of that, you have my word that Final Stand X is going to be the best Final Stand of them all.

*Again the crazy "Yes!" chants rise up from the XWL Universe as Johnny's sincere words pierce the airwaves.*

[Johnny Gargano]
So let's get this show on the road!

*With that, Gargano drops his mic and turns to the crowd behind him, motioning with his hands for a higher volume, trying to fire them up and accomplishing his task.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Say what you will about Johnny Gargano, but in my view he's the best man for the job of hosting this spectacle and the XWL Universe seems to agree.  For that I applaud the Board Of Directors for not only giving him this opportunity, but for shining a light on what must have been a very dark time for Johnny Wrestling in recent months.

[Corey Graves]
It's just for one night Mauro... steady your horses.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It may only just be one night Corey but this night will be a memory that will last a lifetime.

*The camera pans to show Gargano mounting a turnbuckle before raising his arm to his forehead looking around at the fans, taking in their emotion and electricity with the same huge smile on his face.*

*Final Stand fades to a short promotional video for the upcoming special event Warzone!  Chris Sabin is the star of the video and he is shown walking into a gun store, buying a machine gun and looking into the camera uttering the cheesy line "This... means... war", before looking down the sights and firing off a shot.  The Warzone graphic and dates are shown on-screen.*

*Final Stand continues...*

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 12:43 am

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 ClZXVJs

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Rusev stands over the downed Reigns, who has taken not one Machka Kick, but two in quick succession. Instead of going for the pinfall that will most likely end this match, Rusev remains looking down at the fallen Roman Reigns, the memory of back to back losses in the weeks prior to this match replaying in his mind. Each passing second adds to the hatred in Rusev's eyes, he doesn't want just any victory, his goal is to make Reigns suffer the same way he did, or much worse if possible. Lana notices this as a smirk comes across her face, knowing her brute's intentions before he does and pierces the air with her voice when she shouts out, “Rusev... CRUSH” and balls her hand into the shape of a fist. The Bulgarian Brute takes this as his cue to place a well-calculated stomp onto Reigns' lower back before he takes a stance over Reigns, letting out a roar fitting someone nicknamed the Bulgarian Brute, but before Rusev can lock in the hold, Reigns springs back to life, as if he's gained a second wind.

Reigns slides out from under Rusev and while on a knee behind him, shoves his rival towards the set of ring ropes in front of him, causing him to ricochet off of them and make a return trip towards Reigns, who uses as much remaining energy as he could muster to leap into the air and hit Rusev with a Superman Punch! Instead of falling to the canvas, Rusev somehow remains on his feet, albeit staggered but standing nonetheless. Reigns sees this but all it does is fuel the rage, causing him to take a few steps back and deliver another Superman Punch but again, it yields the same result. Now notably annoyed, Reigns cocks his fist and runs towards the set of ropes behind him, bouncing off of them before hitting Rusev with a third Superman Punch, proving that third time was, in fact, the charm, toppling the Bulgarian Brute.

Unfortunately for Reigns, he's exerted much of his remaining energy to send Rusev to the canvas that he remains on a knee, doing his best to catch his breath as quickly as he can so he could capitalize on this opportunity. While both men were down, Lana, seeing what has just transpired, has made her way towards the timekeeper's area and without hesitation, takes possession of the timekeepers bell, leaving him speechless at the dastardly act. Lana returns to her place on the apron and unbeknownst to Reigns, who is pulling himself up to his feet on the opposite end of the ring, slides the bell over to Rusev, who looks almost confused at Lana's actions for all of a few moments before the proverbial light bulb goes off above his head. Reigns lets out a roar to show that he's ready to put an end to this match and complete the hat trick against Rusev, calling for what could only be the spear. Rusev keeps the bell concealed from Reigns' vision, holding it over his abdomen before turning around towards Reigns, who instinctively charges forward before throwing himself into the air like a torpedo firing out of a submarine, going head first into the bell and knocking himself out in the process. Rusev tosses the bell aside and flips Reigns over to his back before going for the pinfall attempt, his and Lana's plan working masterfully.

3!

The referee calls for the bell, causing the timekeeper to raise his arms in the air, leaving Lana to do the honors since the bell is closest to her and rings it, signalling the end of this match. Rusev stands over a knocked out Roman Reigns, the referee tries to raise his arm into the air but he quickly pulls away, faking a lunge directed towards the referee, who, with lightning quick reflexes, hops out of the ring and begins making his way towards the back. Lana has already scaled the ring steps and made her way into the ring, placing her hand on Rusev's wrist before raising it into the air. She releases her grasp and looks down towards Reigns before shouting what could only be less than friendly words in Russian before he looks at Rusev and nods. “Rusev... CRUSH” is heard for the second time in the night, causing Rusev to repeat the gesture from moments ago, doing his signature stomp onto Reigns' lower back but instead of opting for his roar, he simply transitions straight into his deadly submission hold: The Accolade. Rusev, showing no mercy towards his rival, pulls back as far as he possibly could before an unlikely superstar comes out...

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Lana turns to the stage in shock and Rusev breaks the Accolade on Roman Reigns. The crowd is loud and on their feet as all eyes focus the stage in hopes that this was real and not some joke meant to mess with them. About twelve seconds into the song, he emerges from behind the curtain and the crowd cannot believe their eyes. It's Jeff Hardy! And he wastes no time doing his signature entrance or high fiving the fans on his way down the ramp. He's full-blown sprinting down the entrance ramp with his targets on the Brute.

[MAURO RANALLO]
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, COREY!? JEFF HARDY IS HERE!

The Enigma slides into the ring and Rusev is quickly looking to hit him with his Machka Kick but Jeff ducks the move! Lana is shouting at Rusev to watch out but when he's turned around, Rusev is met with a quick kick to his mid-section. Jeff hooks Rusev in a headlock and the fans know what's coming next. Jeff extends his arm out, his index and middle finger pressed together with his thumb pointed outwards as well. The signature hand symbol for the Hardy Boyz. Jeff lets out a yell which the crowd reacts to and begins to go for the Twist of Fate but Rusev pushes him away and quickly escapes the ring. The crowd boos as Rusev escapes but this obviously gets under his skin a little bit. Rusev is ready to charge right back into that ring and bring the fight to Hardy but Lana stops him. She says something to him but we aren't able to hear it.

[COREY GRAVES]
I'm happy to see Jeff Hardy back... but I think he might've made a big mistake picking a fight with the Bulgarian Brute. We saw tonight what Rusev is truly capable of and that was against a man the size and strength of Roman Reigns. No disrespect to hardy but we can all admit that he's not as big or as strong as Roman Reigns is.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I've watched Jeff for a long time now. I have faith in him that he knows what he's doing.

Referees check on Roman and he's still out cold from the strike against the bell. Jeff also checks on Roman before turning his attention back to the Bulgarian Brute and he taunts Rusev and Lana as we fade away to video hyping the main event since this is a pay-per-view and it won't have commercial breaks.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 8:14 am

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 1AUTR4o

The entire arena goes dark. All the lights shut off and all the screens go black. The only thing lighting up the arena are the lights that come from cell phone screens and whenever someone opens one of the exit doors which lead into the part of the arena where you can buy your food, drinks and merchandise. We then hear a song begin to play throughout the arena. The song begins with a soft piano chord.

Darkness still covers the arena but we can hear a voice now.

I T ' S  J U N E  6 ,  1 9 4 4

I  T U R N E D  1 9  T W O  D A Y S  B E F O R E

P R I D E  A N D  B R A V E R Y  I  C A N ' T  I G N O R E

R E P R E S E N T I N G  M Y  C O U N T R Y  I N  T H I S  W O R L D  W A R

A video begins to play on the titantron. Everything else remains off.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 50KZN4Y

Planes flying through their sky, dropping bombs to the land beneath them.

T H E  G R E A T  C R U S A D E  E I S E N H O W E R  D E C R E E S

T O  B R I N G  A N  E N D  T O  T H E  N A Z I  W A R  M A C H I N E

E L I M I N A T E  T H E  G E R M A N  D E M O N  S E E D

I N S U R I N G  T H A T  T H E  L O R D ' S  F R E E  W O R L D  S T A Y S  F R E E

Innocent people cowering fear; praying their lives don't get taken from them.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 8NZJSA3

Explosions are everywhere. Left. Right. Behind them. In front of them. There's no escape.

T R U E  H O N O R  A N D  G L O R Y  I ' L L  R E C E I V E

W H E N  I  P R O T E C T  T H E  U S A

M Y  M O T H E R  W I L L  B E  S O  P R O U D  O F  M E

I ' M  T H E  H E R O  O F  T H E  D A Y

The video then shows a few more clips before a man running through the trenches.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 BrJE0hp

We aren't able to get a good shot of his face but he doesn't hold a gun or anything to defend himself.

K I L L  ' E M  A L L  L E T  G O D ' S  W I L L  D E C I D E

T H E  D E M I S E  O F  H I T L E  R ' S  R E I G N

I ' L L  T A K E  M Y  S H O T  A N D  D E A T H  W I L L  A R R I V E

W H E N  I  S P L A T T E R  T H E I R  R O T T E D  B R A I N S

The man reaches a safe spot with a roof and everything to protect himself from any gunfire and bombs. His breathing is heavy. His body is shaking. The camera zooms up his uniform and we see a Canadian Flag... and then the logo of the Alpha Club with a lion featured on it. A ginger beard and then we get a clear look at who it is. It's the former World Heavyweight Champion, tag team partner of Chris Jericho for the night, Sami Zayn! A loud explosion hits which caused Sami Zayn to jump in place of where he was sitting.

[???]

HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Sami Zayn turns his head and notices someone shouting at him.

T H E  F R E E D O M  O F  A L L  G O O D  C I T I Z E N S

L I V E S  F O R E V E R  O N  T H R O U G H  M E

I ' L L  D E F E N D  E V E R Y  O N E  O F  T H E M

F R O M  S E A  T O  S H I N I N G  S E A . . .

The camera switches and into the enclosed area walks the Intercontinental Champion himself, the Alpha of Professional Wrestling, Chris Jericho! And he's wearing a uniform similar to the one that Sami Zayn was wearing. Alpha Club logo and all to match. He holds two assault rifles in his hands as well.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
YOU NEED TO GET UP AND YOU NEED TO FIGHT!

The Intercontinental Champion tosses the second assault rifle at Sami and he catches it.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
THIS IS OUR FINAL STAND! WE CAN'T LOSE NOW!

Jericho reaches his hand out to his tag team partner and offers to help him stand back up to his feet. Sami, of course, takes the offer and the two men give each other a nod. It looks like Sami was about to speak up when they hear someone shouting from outside the bunker. They shouted "FLASHBANG!" just as a small cylinder object falls into the bunker and rolls into the room that Sami and Jericho were in. Both the Intercontinental Champion and the number one contender shield their eyes as the flashbang as everything goes white... and then black... and we hear nothing besides the song continuing to play...

T H E  S E A  O N C E  S H I N E D  W I T H  T H E  L I G H T  O F  T H E  S U N

N O W  I T  F L O W S  B R I G H T  R E D  W I T H  T H E  B L O O D  O F  T H E  S O N S

T H E Y  W E R E  T H E  C H O S E N  O N E S

N O W  T H E I R  T O U R  I S  D O N E

It's obvious we are back in the arena at this point. There is just enough light to make out some objects and we can see the flashes from cellphones again. Suddenly, the lights in the arena turn on and the titantron lights up with Alpha Club graphics. Sami Zayn and Chris Jericho stand at the top of the ramp. The Intercontinental Championship is around the waist of the champion as well. Both of them are wearing the same uniforms they were in that video and they both held the same assault rifles in their hands.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Alpha Club has come ready to fight the last battle of this war between them and Bullet Club. For months have these men been feuding. Chris Jericho with AJ Styles and Sami Zayn with Dean Ambrose. Their paths crossed when Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens joined Alpha Club and things became worse than imaginable. Bullet Club never backed down no matter the odds or the situation they were in. They will be here and they will be ready to fight. That's something I'm sure of.

[COREY GRAVES]
I'm struggling to see which team has more to lose in a match like this. Bullet Club was the group that brought forth all these challengers. Before there was Alpha Club, there was Bullet Club. Before there was a Cabinet, there was a Bullet Club. Bullet Club was undisputed before the Undisputed Era was even an idea. They are all the be all, end all of what you want a group to be. They've held the World Heavyweight Championship, Intercontinental Championship, Elite Championship, World Television Championship and if Sasha Banks can win tonight, they will have held the Woman's Championship. This is everything they've worked for on the line. They cannot let Alpha Club take this away from them. Everything they've worked for.

[MAURO RANALLO]
...but Alpha Club have talked a big game leading up to this match and this is their chance to back it up. This is their moment to proove their legitimacy and cement themselves as the premier group in this company by beating Bullet Club on the grandest stage of them all. I think they are capable of doing it but it's going to be a challenge.

Both men reach the bottom of the long Final Stand ramp and look to each other and nod their heads. The assault rifles are sat down onto the ground as they both climb up onto the ramp. Sami enters the ring with his own uniquie entrance while Jericho stands on the apron and looks out to the sea of people who booed them. Finally, he enters the ring and undoes his Intercontinental Championship and holds it high into the air. Sami Zayn rips off the uniform he had on to reveal special made tights for Final Stand and his monumental match ahead of him. Both men turn their attention to the entrance ramp as the await the arrival of their enemies - Bullet Club.

As the Alpha Club stood in the center of the ring awaiting their opponents, the arena would be plunged into complete darkness just as it was a few moments ago. Members of the XWL universe race to get their cell phone lights back on in an attempt to catch a glimpse of whatever is about to happen next.

As the fans light up the arena as best they can with their phones, a video begins to play on the titantron. It starts off with a Bullet Club logo, after a few moments of the logo being the only thing on the tron, it fades away and various clips from Bullet Club history over the years begins to play. Clips such as Finn Balor's IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship win in Japan years ago, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, and Bad Luck Fale's dominance over the land of the rising sun, and even a clip of AJ Styles IWGP Heavyweight Championship victory over Kazuchika Okada a few years ago. The clips then transition over to more modern times and the XWL side of the Bullet Club's history with moments such as Karl Anderson winning the United States Championship, Madison Eagles becoming the 1st active female wrestler to join Bullet Club, Finn Balor's Elite Championship victory, AJ Styles' Intercontinental Championship victory inside the Elimination Chamber earlier this year, and finally the video clips cap off with Dean Ambrose hoisting the World Title high above his head after capturing it from Sami Zayn inside the Elimination Chamber on the very same night that AJ Styles won the Intercontinental Championship inside his respective Elimination Chamber matchup. The last shot we see before the video comes to an end is a still shot which showcases all the Bullet Club members from Japan, America, and all around the world, AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose are in the center of the image, surrounding them throughout the image are Finn Balor, Gallows and Anderson, Madison Eagles, Sasha Banks, The Guerillas Of Destiny, Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi, Chase Owens, Sami Callihan, Cody, Hangman Page, Marty Scurll, Adam Cole, King Haku, Jeff Jarrett, and Taiji Ishimori, this image really brings home the fact that even though a majority of this image is long gone from Bullet Club? Bullet Club is not just an "XWL" stable, the Bullet Club is truly WORLDWIDE.

As the still image fades away blue lighting illuminates the arena as the titantron comes to life with a giant I AM PHENOMENAL that spans the entire length of the tron whilst the minitrons are covered with P1, BC, and THEY DON'T WANT NONE logos. The theme of the Phenomenal One had begun to hit the airwaves, but the fans began to lose their minds because this wasn't any ol version of AJ's hit theme "They Don't Want None". it was a remix that featured one of DMX's most well known covers, "Ain't No Sunshine". The Phenomenal One stepped through the curtain for a mega pop that damn near blew the roof off this arena, he kept his head down and walked out to the center of the stage with the blue light and his hood keeping his face concealed as the arena was filled with this amazing remix along with a crowd who was eating it all up, it was a truly magical atmosphere. At one point though, the music came to a halt, just as AJ was about to do his traditional hood flip as a matter of fact. The titantron went from AJ's entrance graphics to a live shot of the outside of the arena, judging by the view the camera is giving us, it appears as though it's some type of camera that was placed on the roof of the stadium giving us a clear view of the sky, and  it is not an empty sky as off in the distance we can see dots, very small dots but with each passing seconds those dots grow bigger and bigger to the point that we're able to count 6 dots moving closer and closer to the camera at an unbelievable rate of speed, within seconds it's clear what those "dots" are, it's the legendary U.S. Navy Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Squadron!!! The 6 F/A-18 Hornets come roaring past the ATNT Stadium leaving behind a trail of blue smoke which forms an incredible message for the world to see, "GO GET EM PHENOMENAL ONE!!! GET READY TO FLY!!!"

In that moment the crowd went even more bananas as the legendary Get Ready To Fly theme of AJ Styles graced the ears of XWL Universe for the 2nd straight Final Stand as AJ popped up and flipped his hood back causing a huge set of blue and gold pyro to erupt both in and around the outskirts of the arena for the world to see. After an amazing pyro display which lasted around 10-12 seconds the Phenomenal One formed the P1 logo with his gloves over his head revealing to the world a Blue and Gold attire that makes the Blue Angels connection all the more clearer here tonight. AJ makes his way about halfway down the ramp as his theme rolls on to the enjoyment of the crowd before he stops on the ramp and his theme cuts off.

UNHINGED AND ON THE FRINGE spans across the titantron along with various other DA and Lunatic logos for the World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose as this never before heard theme begins to blast inside the ATNT Stadium. Ambrose waists no time as usual stepping through the curtain wearing his trademark jacket with the World Title perfectly secured around his waist, he slaps his face to hype himself up as walks towards AJ down the ramp, Within a matter of seconds the two meet up at the halfway point of the ramp, they throw up the "two sweet" to each other before simultaneously aiming gun taunts at both Zayn and Jericho respectively.

The iconic Bullet Club theme hits as AJ and Ambrose both take off their jackets and make a B-LINE FOR THE RING!!! Ambrose and Styles slide under the bottom ropes looking for a fight right away but the Alpha Club retreats the outside of the ring to avoid any physical confrontation before the bell sounds. Lillian Garcia announces each member of the teams one by one and before long 2 men stand in the ring whilst the other 2 stand at there corners paving the way for the bell to sound allowing for one of 2 huge main events tonight to get underway.

Zayn looks for the Blue Thunder Bomb on the irish whip rebound but Ambrose manages to use the momentum of the irish whip against Zayn and manages to spin out of it. Ambrose looks to charge at Zayn but is met with a superkick for his troubles which almost sends Ambrose flying out of the ring, but instead Ambrose uses the momentum to his advantage and returns fire with a vicious Lunatic Lariat that turns Zayn inside out!!! Ambrose lets out a scream and a quick cutthroat taunt signalling that this match is about to be over for Sami Zayn, he picks Zayn up and hooks his arms for Dirty Deeds, Zayn is able to counter with one of his traditional arm drags as Ambrose didn't have both arms hooked well enough to stop it. Zayn runs off the ropes and hits a massive big boot on Ambrose, almost like a standing Helluva Kick of sorts, he immediately gets Ambrose to his feet and looks for the Brainbuster, he hooks Ambrose up and raises him high into the sky before dropping h------------
GUN STUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambrose was able to counter with a GUN STUN OUTTA NOWHERE FROM THE BRAINBUSTER ATTEMPT, A LITERAL MID AIR GUN STUN AND ZAYN LOOKS AS THOUGH HE'S DEAD!!! AMBROSE INTO THE COVER!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sami Zayn has been eliminated from this match leaving it 2 on 1 in Bullet Club's favor right now.

V-TRIGGER !

AJ Styles' knee to the face of the Intercontinental Champion sends him tumbling down to the mat but the Phenomenal One isn't able to capitalize on the pin. He's too busy grabbing his leg and showing the obviously bad state his knee is currently in after all the abuse that it's been through. Jericho is down on the mat and he's not moving but AJ Styles rolls out onto the apron, still clutching his knee.

[COREY GRAVES]
I would suggest that AJ Styles tags in his partner... but his partner is down too! Dean Ambrose is down on the outside after that bit of an attack from Jericho which might've saved Alpha Club this match. If Dean was up and able to take the tag, he could've come in there and picked up the scraps that were left behind by his tag team partner.

[MAURO RANALLO]
At this point, I truly believe AJ needs to get Dean inside that ring so he can have a chance to sit back and collect himself. We know Chris Jericho and we know that if he sees how badly AJ has hurt himself, he will take full advantage of that and use it to try and eliminate him. I don't even want to think of the ways Jericho could bend that knee and make it hurt more than it already is. It gives me the chills just thinking about it.

[COREY GRAVES]
I believe AJ is realizing that he might need to finish the job himself. He sees that Ambrose is down and Jericho is in prime position to be hit with the Phenomenal Forearm. This could be it if he was to hit that manuever which originally won him the Intercontinental Championship from Chad Gable back inside the Elimination Chamber.

AJ looks over and sees that Dean Ambrose is still indeed down but Chris Jericho is starting to get back up to his feet. The crowd is hot and they are ready to see it. The Phenomenal One looks to his left and then his right. Excited Bullet Club fans all around who are ready to see them close in on the win. Styles fixes his elbow pad and begins to line himself up with Jericho... waiting for him to get up... and when he does... he jumps up...

AJ STYLES ISN'T ABLE TO HIT IT! He crashes to the mat as his knee gave out on him as he bounces off the mat. The crowd all gasps in unison as Styles is quick to grab his knee and yell out in pain. But he had to fight on. He had to get up and end this. That all changes because suddenly

CODEBREAKER !

And the Intercontinental Champion goes for the pin on the Phenomenal One.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Chris Jericho with the Codebreaker on AJ Styles! Oh my God!

[COREY GRAVES]
Jericho saw the opening and he didn't hesitate to take advantage!

ONE !

TWO !

THREE !

[MAURO RANALLO]
That's it! AJ Styles is gone! It comes down to two men: the Intercontinental Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion. This is such an important clash for these two. Whoever pins the other not onl defends their championship, but also wins the other person's championship for their already eliminated partner.

Lunatic Lariat by Ambrose!!! The World Champ is gassed from this grueling matchup but that Lariat has just fired him up, he knows that it's now up to him and him alone to win this match for his club, and Jericho understands that as well, it's all or nothing right now, everything to gain, even more to lose, the stakes have never been higher for both of these men. Ambrose looks to close the deal on Jericho by lifting him to his knees and looking for Dirty Deeds but Jericho uses every bit of strength and energy he has left to push forward with all of his might forcing Ambrose backwards and straight into the referee who falls to the mat hard. As soon as the ref had hit the mat Jericho struck Ambrose with a sinister low blow bringing the Lunatic to his knees Jericho rolled away from Ambrose to get space and gather himself before charging at him and nailing him with a Codebreaker that would be look eerily similar to the one he eliminated Styles with earlier on, both men where on their knees when Jericho struck. Jericho hooks the leg with one hand and uses the other to try and get the ref to come too as the crowd shower him with boo's that could effect the richter scale. The ref crawls over and makes his count ,his cadence slower then usual due to still being out of it from Ambrose inadvertently crashing into him due to Jericho.

The crowd are able to breathe again as Ambrose SOMEHOW kicked out of that low blow followed by a Codebreaker and Jericho is beside himself, he can't believe it, normally? he'd probably throw a fit and be raging at the ref, but with these emotionally draining stakes on the line, and after all these men have been through, he's got no energy left to waste on arguments, he's clearly frustrated but he doesn't let it get to him as he follows up on the downed Ambrose by grabbing his legs and looking for the Walls Of Jericho, he has ahold of the legs but Ambrose is giving whatever he has left in the tank to avoid rolling onto his belly and allowing Jericho to lock in the hold, after a 15 second struggle Ambrose digs deep and uses his legs to thrust Jericho away, as Dean attempts to spin around towards Jericho and get his bearings he sees Jericho charging full speed at him looking for another Codebreaker, this time however? Ambrose catches him mid jump, he stares into the eyes of the helpless Jericho with a crazy look before pushing Jericho off of him whilst simultaneously dropping him into a GUN STUN!!!!!!!!!

Instead of making the cover Ambrose goes unhinged, he rips off his shirt and drags Jericho to his knees and eventually to a vertical base, he hooks the arms in tightly before kicking back and planting Y2J with a picture perfect Dirty Deeds that had just that extra little bit of mustard on it if you know what I mean. Ambrose hooked the leg....
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The XWL Universe LEAP out of their seats in excitement as the ref's hand had come down for the decisive 3 count. The battle has concluded, the war is over and the victor is now clear, Bullet Club are the true king of clubs. Ambrose rises to his feet as Styles had slid back into the ring to greet him, the two warriors share a quick hug and a quick word between themselves before AJ raises Dean's hand in victory for the world to take in, and boy are they loving it. The referee had exited the ring after the 3 count was made but now he re-enters the ring with 2 title belts in his possession, the 1st, which he holds in his left hand, is Dean's World Heavyweight Championship which he has just successfully retained, the 2nd belt which he holds in his right hand, is the Intercontinental Championship which now thanks to Dean pulling the win out for Bullet Club, means AJ Styles is now once again the holder of it. AJ Styles is now a 2 time Intercontinental Champion, and i'm sure it must be bittersweet to an extent as Jericho eliminated Styles from this match, yet AJ still walks out with the gold, but be that as it may, those were the stipulations going into this historic match, both teams knew what was on the line, pride, glory, titles, all of it and more was up for grabs here tonight, and Bullet Club have come out on the winning end.

Styles and Ambrose stand side by side in the middle of the ring and both raise their titles high above their heads for the crowd at the same time. The two men share a "too sweet" with each other as the confetti blasters fire away showering the ringside arena with confetti that'll have to be cleaned up as we're not even halfway through this show yet, but for a match this historic, with stakes and stipulations that we may never see again, it had to be done, these men deserved it, and even in defeat, Alpha Club deserved respect for their efforts in this hard fought battle. Ambrose and Styles both proceeded to exit the ring and "too sweet" some lucky fans at ringside before heading up the extra long ramp this evening. Eventually, they both reach the top of the stage and raise their belts one more time for the fans before firing off one more gun taunt for them as well before stepping through the curtain and heading backstage following this historic match.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Brown eye snap open to a camera. As the camera pans out slightly you see April is sitting in a meditative position in front of the mirror. A smirk can be heard and April turns her head to see...another April leaning against the door of the dressing room. To our surprise April doesn't look surprised. She instead sighs and closes her eyes again before addressing...herself?

[April]
You again. What do you want?

The, let's call her Alternate April, only smirks harder at the question

[Alternate April]
It's not what I want. It's what we NEED. This is our big chance to get back on top and I don't want you to blow it for us

April's eyes open and she stares at Alternate April with a slightly annoyed expression

[April]
There is no we. There is only me. You are just a figment of my imagination. One that is a very persistent figment it would seem

Alternate April laughs a shrill laugh before standing straight and walking towards April. She stands before April, a twisted smile upon her face

[Alternate April]
Is that what you think? The woman who exist inside another woman's body thinks that THIS is crazy? Who ever said there was one you? You silly girl. Maybe you've been hanging around these new fans of yours and you've forgotten a important detail. You're crazy!

[April]
I am not cr-

[Alternate April]
Are we lying now? Because maybe you can lie to the Sisterhood. You can lie to your friends. But you can't lie to me. We've been doing this song and dance for for a year now. You just don't want to tell anyone about it. Because you want to be normal. You want to be accepted. After all this time and all the accolades you've achieved and you're still chasing after Natalya's life. It's pathetic. They will never look at you like they do here. Or Kaitlyn. Or even Dakota. Because they've seen you at your worst. And you know what your worst was? It was terrifying...you're a wolf in sheep clothing and they all know it to. And why feel shame? This new you sucks. Your passive nature is making you weak!

April scoffs before finally scooting off the desk and standing up in front of her alternate self

[April]
Weak? That historic reign I went on? Half of it was as a changed woman. How was any of that weak?

Alternate April rolls her eyes with pursed lips

[Alternate April]
Yeah, and it got you injured. Instead of going on the offensive you were forced to defend yourself week after week because you showed that you'd do nothing about it. You used to hold yourself to a standard, what happened to you? Why do you lose to Ruby or Natalya?

[April]
Because I was injured!

[Alternate April]
Look at you making excuses. Before you never would have done that. You wouldn't have lost. You would have ripped the soul right out of their bodies! But you lost it. You lost that viciousness and you lost your title to Ruby. You lost your redemption to Natalya. You lost your chance to main event Final Stand to Sasha and just last week you lost to those pathetic friends Nia and Alexa. You're a loser now. Tonight is your chance to redeem yourself and if you don't draw on that kill or be killed mentality that made you the Queen of Darkness you're gonna lose again. Stop trying to be everyone's friend and role model and kill everyone in that ring!

April shakes her head slowly, backing away from Alternate April who advances on her

[April]
No...No...No! I'm not going back to being a monster! I proved I'm better than that! I'm not crazy and I'm-

[Alternate April]
What if this is all fake?

The sudden question make April stop and stare at her clone with a questionable expression

[Alternate April]
What if there is no April? I mean honestly, everyone thinks Bray if a madman. Why would we believe he has the power to put a soul into someone's body? Isn't it more likely that AJ Lee, who was already crazy, just developed a split personality disorder? That would mean there is no April. We're just AJ...

The thought that her existence hasn't been real at all sends April on her ass and scooting back until her back hits a wall. April is shaking and as Alternate April walks closer to her April grabs at her hair with a pained expression

[April]
What do you want?! What do you want from me?!

Alternate April crouches in front of real April and look deep into her eyes before laughing and ruffling up her hair

[Alternate April]
Me? I thought you said there was no me. There is only you. So by that theory it looks like you're torturing yourself. Or maybe I'm correct and I'm just another part of you. The sadistic side that you've buried in your subconscious. I'm the one who can win this match. It's confusing isn't it? Do you even know what's real anymore? You've no one to turn to. No one will believe you. You're no more sane then Nikki Cross is. In fact, you may be worse. I wonder just how long it'll take me to break you. It'll be fun to watch just how you tick

Alternate April laughs that shrill laugh again and stands up, backing away from April. April tries to question her to Alternate April cuts her off

[Alternate April]
No time. You need to wake up now. I think you've worried Renee

April is confused until everything goes black. When her eyes open Renee Young is kneeling over her with a concerned look. April expression is obviously a lost one

[Renee Young]
Are you okay? I came to interview you but you where just standing in the middle of the room vacant. When you collapsed and starting screaming blood murder. After that you twitched for a while and went limp. April are you okay?

April looks at Renee with wide eyes before swallowing and replying back

[April]
....I don't know
Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 10:09 pm

Demon Allie is shown backstage

[Demon Allie]
Tonight is Final Stand. Tonight is supposed to be where dreams come true and goals are accomplished. We may not be in a match tonight but we are still watching out for those souls that we will take revenge on. We will be watching in the back here to see which soul we will take first.

Demon Allie gives a sadistic laugh

[Demon Allie]
Tonights matches we will be watching are the Miss Money in the Bank and the championship match. The souls will be cleanced and those who are cleansed will eventually join the hive. But the main person we have our eyes on will be Natalya you see after our debut match against her we can only see one thing and thats the fire thats in our eyes to take her out.

Demon Allie pauses for a min

[Demon Allie]
Tonight our first target will be found and we will start our revenge. Tonight the Demons will rise on the poor souls and one will fall victim to us. We will destroy them all and darkness will fall over this kingdom you just wait in see. The Hive will become stronger then anyone has ever seen.

The camera pans in closer to Demon Allie

[Demon Allie]
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha FOLLOW US! FOLLOW THE HIVE!
Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 10:39 pm

Cameras go to Renee Young standing with Kaitlyn

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen tonight I have one of the women in the money in the bank match Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn it's good to have you here with us.

[Kaitlyn]
It's good to be here Renee.

[Renee Young]
Tonight is one of the biggest nights in your career. Can I get your thoughts on that?

[Kaitlyn]
Well as you know Renee four years ago I was taken out completely from final stand. So I plan to make the most of it here tonight. Now my main goal is to pull down the briefcase and become miss money in the bank. But I do have the attitude it doesn't matter if I win or lose because tonight my goal is to steal the show and that is what I will do.

[Renee Young]
The other thing I would like to discuss with you is last week you and april teamed up but lost. Earlier that night I interveiwed you and april. And what we thought would be a chick busters promo turned into something that I didn't even expect to happened. April said that you didn't become your friend. You became her rival, her adversary, and a threat how do you think that will play in affect tonight.

[Kaitlyn]
You see Renee to me that just seems like I need to remind her of who she is. She may think that Aj is gone but I know better then that. Because if she really was the Queen of Darkness she wouldn't have had my back you see she jumped off the rope at the beginning of our match when I went for the tag. Everyone chanted it once Nia got tagged in they wanted to see April vs Nia for a reason. They wanted to see the so called most dominate forces collide. But there was some force in side of her that made her get back up there and watch my back. Weither she believes it or not Aj is still in there and I intend to pull her out. As for how that will affect our match I got her back anyways because if I can't win atleast I can help her win.

[Renee Young]
Last week though she stated that she didn't need your help. Then during your guys interruption of the contract signing she stated she was the only one to win a ladder match and that was her advantage how do you feel about that.

[Kaitlyn]
Well I will tell you this the women in this match may not get along but we can agree on one thing. And that is that it doesn't matter whether or not you have won a ladder match. It don't justify that you have an advantage. It just proves you can win. Let me tell you this there is going to be five other women in that match. So that means if she does win it's going to be because of me allowing her that chance.

[Renee Young]
Well thank you Kaitlyn I don't wanna hold you up to much longer because you need to get ready for your big match. Ladies and Gentleman stay tuned as Kaitlyn takes on five other women in tonights money in the bank match.
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 4:32 pm

*We shift a different section of the backstage area where the host of Final Stand, Johnny Gargano is shown in his office.  He seems to be in awe as he looks around.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Wow... my very own office.  It may only be for one night but-

*Gargano suddenly appears to be alarmed as a large shadow towers over him.  The camera pans out to reveal Abyss!*

[Abyss]
No need to be scared Johnny... I just popped by to say what a great show this has been so far... and you're doing a fine job!

*The legendary monster of XWL grins and tries to appear as friendly as he can be given his imposing appearance.
Gargano relaxes a little but remains wary knowing this man's history in XWL.*

[Johnny Gargano]
...thanks I guess.  But what are you doing here Abyss?  You haven't been in XWL in so long...

[Abyss]
It's Final Stand isn't it?  I wouldn't miss this for the world!  Besides... I was in the area, meeting up with some old friends...

*Several figures walk into view, revealing themselves to be Maria Kanellis, Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley and Vickie Guerrero!  Gargano is startled by this sudden invasion of his office.*

[Johnny Gargano]
What are you all doing here?

[Hulk Hogan]
Are you going deaf brother?  My brother Abyss here just explained it to you!  This is Final Stand!  We wouldn't miss this for anything.

[Maria Kanellis]
At some point during these past 10 years, each of us has been in charge of XWL, so we figured we'd drop in and congratulate you on the show so far tonight.  There's a lot more to come and if it's as good as what we've seen so far, Johnny, we think you're going to outshine all of us!

*Gargano becomes a little sheepish at the praise being showered upon him.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Well I don't know about that... it's down to the talent after all.  The XWL roster is as strong as it's ever been.  The matches... the show... it's all down to them.  I'm just the guy to rubberstamp everything.

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME!

*Vickie was extremely loud and Gargano jumps out of his skin a little.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Johnny Gargano!  You will accept our compliments!  Especially mine because it isn't very often I see someone with such heart, such commitment to this business... and such talent to adapt to any situation like you have!  I don't give out my praise very often... but you - Johnny Wrestling - you deserve it!

*Gargano is clearly intimidated by the small pitbull known as Vickie Guerrero and decides to give in.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Th-thanks... I really do appreciate this guys.  I do.  But I'm just trying everything I can to remain a part of XWL.  This is only a one-night deal.  And if it's only one more night I have, I'm going to make it a night to remember.

[Hulk Hogan]
That's the spirit brother!  Always take the positive from any situation.  In my eyes, you're already going to be remembered for years to come.  These fans connect with you as much as anyone else I've seen set foot inside that ring.  Gargano-mania is running wild in and outside of the ring brother!   Whatever the future holds after tonight, you will do fine brother.  The people are behind you!

[Johnny Gargano]
Thanks Hulk.  That means a lot, especially coming from someone like you.  Thank you, all of you, for dropping by.

*Gargano is clearly getting emotional by all of this support shown by the legendary XWL authority figures.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Hey, while you're all here, why don't you head on down to catering?  I've spared no expenses when it comes to the food here and you're more than welcome to help yourselves!

*Abyss' eyes light up.*

[Abyss]
Catering you say?  Come on guys!  Let's go!

*Just like that they all quickly exit leaving Gargano alone once again.  Suddenly Mick Foley backtracks and appears on-screen again with his thumb up into the camera lens.*

[Mick Foley]
Have a nice day!

*Gargano shakes his head trying to not to laugh as Foley exits.  Suddenly his cellphone begins to ring.  He answers it.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Hello Johnny Gargano speaking... oh Mr. McMahon!  What can I do for you?

*The rest of the conversation is unheard as the screen fades away to black before the next segment of Final Stand begins.*

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 12:25 pm

HAIL SABIN!

The words echo throughout the arena, but before Sabin's theme could begin to play, a wave of gunshots fill the arena for a couple of seconds, transitioning into a theme that hasn't been heard in quite some time: The theme of the Motor City Machine Guns. The portion of the live audience in attendance that remembers the days where the Machine Guns made XWL their home begin to cheer out of instinct whereas the remainder of the crowd is unsure whether or not to cheer. Sabin walks out from behind the curtain, making their decision for them, wearing a classic MCMG shirt as he stands on the stage. He turns his body ninety degrees to his left and raises his right arm in front of him, pointing towards the ring, his hand in the shape of a gun. A moment or two pass before he “shoots,” causing an explosion of pyrotechnics to go off on either side of him in unison with the motion before he begins making his descent down the entrance ramp and towards the ring for the first of three potential matches he has tonight.

As he descends, the crowd on either side of him are shown booing him for his actions leading up to this event, most notably those towards Chad Gable and his father. But Sabin, in an uncharacteristic manner, pays them no attention, as if they don't exist, the only thing on his mind being the Steel Cage that has slowly begun to lower closer towards the ring, stopping its descent almost at the same time Sabin reaches the bottom of the ramp. Sabin looks up towards the fate that awaits him and his rival in Chad Gable inside the Steel Cage that hovers over the ring, almost taunting him. He sides into the ring and instead of climbing onto the turnbuckle and doing his usual pose, he walks over to the ring ropes opposite from him, dropping down to a knee and gripping the middle rope with both his extended hands, his eyes locked on the stage as he awaits the arrival of Chad Gable. With that moment, the lights go out across the arena and the infamous beat plays.

As the third set of chorused "ahs" come over the speakers the crowd begins to sing along. All awaiting for the beat to drop. The piano comes in, causing lights to flash around the arena, almost in sequence with the notes being played. This lasts until the song that everyone knows to be the original hits, and a spotlight falls on the stage. Chad Gable standing in the middle of it, he begins to nod his head, pumped up by the music.

The crowd is in agreeance with his motivation, clapping along to the beat as the song goes through the first few lyrics. Chad begins to move down the ramp, high fiving fans, hugging a kid here and there, and then turning to the ring where Chris Sabin is stood, awaiting him. He simply extends his arms as the crowd erupts in the chorus.

"Takeeeee onnnnn meeeeee!"

Gable takes about three steps forward and once again points to the crowd.

"Take meeeeee onnnnn!"

Gable jumps up and climbs into the ring, throwing out his arms and spinning as the crowd hits the final note. As they do so, they send streamers flying into the ring drapping over Sabin as he spins. He stops on a dime as the high notes finishing, ending the song in the process. His eyes and body all turned to Sabin, seriousness creeping across his face. At this moment, the steel cage decends. It encloses the two standing in the ring, leaving them alone to mame each other.

To say this moment was meant to happen forever would be an understatement. The duo stare across the ring at each other, the stage being set as the steel surrounds them. Incased like animals, as vicious as wild ones the two’s hatred has come too far. Chad Gable grabs the top ropes, stretching out a bit before the bell rings as does Sabin, eyes glued to Gable. The ref checks with both men before turning to the time keepers area and in that instant, the stages commence. Chad and Chris both round the center of the mat, keeping their distance. One would attempt to attack as the other evaded until finally they slow their circle, the crowd drawing in their attention.

Chad reaches a hand up, possibly looking for a text of strength as Sabin responds slowly. As their hands meet, Sabin lashes out with a kick, only to be caught by Gable. Chad shakes his head in response slowly as Sabin looks slightly shocked. With a leap and only on one foot, Sabin brings his other foot up, attempting to clock Gable in the jaw. Gable ducks it, even being too clever for that but as Sabin bounces his foot back up it catches Gable, knocking him backwards. Chad releases Sabin and stumbled for only a moment as Sabin attempts to capitalize. Gable reacts quickly, ducking behind Sabin and planting him to the mat with a tactical takedown. He moves to the head, grabbing hold of Sabin in a headlock.

You can almost see Chad loosen his jaw from that kick a few moments ago as he wrenches on the head. The ref begins to check with Sabin, only to be shooed away. Sabin grabs hold of Gable, flipping him onto his back for a swift count of one before Gable switches back over into the offensive. Wrenching on the head once more he has Chris grounded for the moment. Sabin again, attempts to rolls Gable over, putting Chad’s shoulder on the mat for only a second before the former Olympian kicks off the ropes, centering himself once more.

Chris begins to fight to his feet, making it just by the pure strength he can muster, sending an elbow back into Chad’s stomach. Another, followed by another one comes in, connecting with Chad allowing Sabin the chance to break free. Chris runs to the ropes, darting back, only to be planted by a shoulder block. Now it’s Chad’s turn, hitting the ropes and having to leap over Sabin. Sabin hits his feet, connecting with a huge forearm as Gable comes back at him. It knocks Gable back in to the ropes and Sabin takes off running.

In a last moment, Gable moves but Sabin catches himself on the ropes, not trying to hit that steel cage especially this early in the match. Gable grabs him from behind, rolling backwards and rolling him up. A close two count and a kick out saves Sabin who is back on his feet in a heartbeat. He flips Gable over with a hip toss, then repeating the move as Gable stands back up. He tosses Gable to the ropes and doubles over, attempting to catch him with a back body drop. Gable leaps over him, grabbing him and rolling him up with a sunset flip.

Sabin rolls through it, not allowing Gable to even get a one count and attempts to land a dropkick on the seated Chad. He goes prone however, flattening out on his back and rolling out of the way just in time. The two meet, eye to eye, kneeling across from each other. The crowd can be heard erupting in the background as the duo look around, then back to each other, taking it all in. A moment of silence seems to overtake the crowd and match before suddenly both lash out in a series of blows. Releasing all the rage that has been built up for months, these two begin to brawl, just throwing fist after fist.

As a unit they move back into a corner, Gable having Sabin pinned up for a moment, but only a moment before Sabin takes over. Still just throwing fists, the two trade who is pinned up in the corner until finally the ref attempts to come in between them. Though nothing is against the rules, the two need to be broken up at least for a moment. Sabin shoves the ref away, going back for more and swinging wildly. The ref once again steps in between them, this time Gable shoving him away. As he does, Sabin unloads with a wild enziguri that finds its mark just barely missing the ref and colliding with Gable’s skull.

Sabin, seeing his moment in front of him begins to walk for the door, calling for it to be open. A win is a win, after all. Sabin has two more matches to stay fresh for and if that’s all it takes, he won’t complain. The refs, caught off guard by this struggle for a moment to open the door to the cage allowing Gable to intrude into the situation. He grabs Sabin and shoves him into the corner, rolling backward and attempting to plant him with his infamous German. Sabin flips out of it, much like he did during the contract signing, barely able to find his feet. The door is closed as Sabin comes running for Gable who uses Sabin momentum against him and launches the Machine Gun into the side of the cage.

The first use of the cage coming into play as Sabin bounces off of it, hitting the mat. Gable attempts to cover, not even able to get a two count before Chris shoves him off. Gable stands, dragging Sabin to his feet, pushing him back into the corner. Gable begins to unload with a flurry of strikes, punches and kicks alike coming out of him before Sabin shoves him off, allowing a moment of freedom. Gable takes off across the ring, bouncing off the turnbuckle before turning around and darting for Sabin. Sabin comes bursting out of the corner, colliding with Gable, sending both to the mat for a moment as the crowd soaks it all in. It takes a moment but the two crawl back to their feet, making eye contact once more.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

I
N
C
O
M
I
N
G
!
!
!

As Sabin reaches the top of the cage, his foot is grabbed. Chad Gable, unwilling to quit, has grabbed hold once more. Like a python he won't let go as Sabin attempts to kick him off. Instead Gable slams Sabin's knee into the cage, causing him to lose his footing for a moment. In this moment, Chad Gable climbs, finding his footing on the top rope next to Sabin who does the same to fix hisself. Though giving up a few inches towards freedom, Sabin does find himself back in the face of Gable. The two begin trading shots but before long, Gable ducks one. As he does he slips behind Sabin, wrapping his arms around the waist of Chris. He leans backwards, attempting to launch Sabin off the top with a German.

Sabin holds tight, clawing onto the cage, unwilling to be planted to the mat. Until Chad slams him forward, using his momentum against him. This loosens the grip of Sabin, who is then sent backward by Gable. The duo fall from the top rope and cage, landing on the mat with a huge German but Gable rolls through. From momentum or instinct, it's unsure by Gable deadlifts Sabin once more, planting him to the mat with a huge O'Conner Roll German Suplex.

A few moments pass of neither men moving. The crowd chanting "holy shit" and "this is awesome" echoing around the stadium feels the dead air time of these two men lying broken in the ring. That is, until Gable slowly begins to rise to his feet. He turns to the cage, not fully sure of where he is and begins to climb. Foot after foot, hand after hand, Gable finds his way to the top of the cage. Inside the ring, Sabin has rolled over, trying to find the door in his beaten haze. As Chad Gable's feet hit the ground, the winner is found and the crowd goes nuts.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:45 pm

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 FUdp8ML

SPOILERS INCOMING

[Corey Graves]
The Undisputed Era’s Pete Dunne and Adam Cole have been able to pull off the heist of the century, they lost Roddy along the way but they took out Aiden English and The Pope D’Angelo Dinero without fail.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Without fail and without mercy, nearly a clean sweep that tested their teamwork as a unit.

[Corey Graves]
These two factions went head to head and Leo Kruger was fed to the wolves.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kruger was hanging in there until a devastating super kick knocked him loopy, and a Last Shot for his troubles. The dominant faction won and it's all about dominance over the opposition at Final Stand. The tenth year anniversary has been full of bangers. This was NO different!

The camera switches over to the man on the apron, Pete Dunne who enters the ring and comes in to Cole’s aid who is flipping his hair out of his eyes and on one knee. He is over the body of Kruger putting out his pointer finger, and Kruger is out on the canvas. Adam Cole raises himself up to his feet and looks at Pete Dunne with a serious scowl, which turns to a widened smile of “We did it, we really did it”.

They surprised themselves in a jokingly fashion, and they just brush it off. They knew they could do it and they weren’t at all impressed. The Undisputed Era is where the top talent lies and they are indeed top guys.

Adam Cole and The Bruiserweight stand side by side and they cross their arms over one another, forming a rockstar sign mixed in with their four fingers to the side. They stick with their pose for a while and the flash photography begins. They ignore some fans who are heckling them, and then punk them out by asking them to come into the ring to fight them. "Land the first shot, I'll knock you out with the second, try me" Pete Dunne does his fist to the chin pose and a grin with his mouthpiece.

Cole and Dunne celebrate their victory and both lean their heads down with their bodies poised.

They spring up with their arms up to the air, at the top of their lungs…

UNDISPUTED ERA BAY BAY!

The crowd does it along with them and they both jump on the turnbuckles, posing again before heading out of the ring. Kruger finally comes to and he has a smile on his face, knowing they got the better of him in the exchange. Adam Cole and Dunne laugh their way up to the top of the ramp, getting out of dodge and not dealing with the backlash.

[Corey Graves]
They told us and they told the world, there is always one thing you can count on in this industry, and that’s their word. Long live, The Undisputed Era
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:15 am

"If you're going to book me in three stages of hell, then why do I need a doctor in between each match?"

The camera comes to life on the backstage area where we find Chad Gable face to face with a doctor who is working on his shoulder. The doctor is shaking his head as Chad seems very not pleased with having to sit on the medical staff's bed for the time being.

[Doctor]
Because, Chad, Layla has me make sure you're find enough to compete in two more matches later. That German was no joke.

[Chad Gable]
The part that kills me is that I didn't even get the worst of it, yet I'm still here and having to put up with this.

[Doctor]
I know you don't like it Chad but will you please just sit still for a moment?

[Chad Gable]
It's not like the next match is going to be any easier. I'll just be back in here la-

The conversation is cut to an abrupt end when the sound of steel meeting flesh echos throughout the cozy trainers room, causing Gable to go from a seated position to one laying on the ground, his body hitting the cold, hard ground with a thud that reverberates through every corner of the room. The camera zooms out and adjusts its angle to expose the culprit as none other than Gable's rival in Chris Sabin, still wielding the evidence of the attack in the shape of a Steel Chair tightly in his hands.

Chris Sabin
Tag, you're it.

That's all Sabin says before he tosses the chair aside before stepping around the table, inching closer and closer towards the downed and seemingly defenseless Gable. He motions over to someone off camera, who quickly is revealed to be a referee, as he drops down to his knees, turning Gable over onto his back to go for what looks like a pinfall attempt.

Kickout!

Gable gets his shoulder off the floor almost out of instinct, causing a brief glimpse of frustration appearing on Sabin's face. He begins to pull himself up off the ground and back to his feet, taking a hold of a slowly rising Gable and begins dragging him towards the door but Gable isn't one to go down without a fight, unloading calculated rights directed towards Sabin's hurt abdomen. Still feeling the effects of the Steel Cage Match earlier in the evening, Sabin releases his grip and goes on the defensive. When he attempts to block the shots to his abdomen, Gable switches to unloads fist after fist onto Sabin's face, causing him to shift his defensive strategy and Gable to revert his attack pattern.

After a few rounds of this game of cat and mouse, Gable gains the advantage, dragging Sabin out of the room and into the more open corridor, but before we can ask where Gable's destination is, Sabin takes a page out of his book, mirroring Gable's assault to a t. This forces Gable to release his hold and for Sabin to regain control, unloading rights and lefts, elbows and forearms, sending Gable stumbling backwards with every strike. That is until Sabin gets ahead of himself and tries for a Clothesline, allowing Gable to duck under it and find himself as the aggressor. Sabin finds himself on the backstep after each strike, doing his best to block the incoming flurry but to no avail.

Finding themselves in a different corridor than they started at, the duo's battle for control wages on as they are now trading blow for blow, strike for strike. It would be until a forearm shot from Sabin that one of them would regain control and not letting this opportunistic window go to waste, Sabin takes a hold of Gable and tosses him at a nearby wall, causing Gable to fall to the floor, holding his back in pain. This gives Sabin the chance to walk back down the corridor they emerged from and retrieve an equipment crate, rolling it back to their current destination.

When he gets within reach, Sabin makes sure he's lined up and begins to push the crate with as much strength as he could muster, running behind the crate with the target being a slowly rising Gable. He stops a few feet from his target, letting the crate's momentum carry it to its destination but Gable has other plans, quickly making it up to his feet and leaping over the box with his impressive athleticism. Unfortunately for him, Sabin has it well scouted, catching the unsuspecting Gable with a reverse atomic drop the second he landed. Attempting to follow up on his offense, Sabin takes a few steps back and goes for an Enzugiri, but almost as if there's a bit of deja vu, Gable sees it coming and catches Sabin's foot out of the air, being locked in an Ankle Lock for his efforts.

Sabin begins scratching and clawing anything and everything around him in an attempt to get out of this submission hold, the referee eagerly looking on as this may very well end via submission, giving Gable two straight falls over Sabin. Gable keeps the hold tightly applied, despite Sabin's efforts, that is until Sabin begins to roll through it, rapidly jabbing Gable's ankle, causing his stance to be broken enough for Sabin to send Gable flying into the nearby door and ending up inside the locker room behind it. Sabin makes it back to his feet, slightly feeling the effects of the hold, any longer and it might have came back to bite him later on in the evening and begins making his way into the locker room Gable was just sent into.

Two steps are all he makes it into the locker room before he's stopped in his tracks, like a deer caught in the headlights. A better camera angle inside the room reveals its occupants to be none other than Evil, Shinsuke Nakamura and Kenny Omega: The Kyohi. The three men turn their attention at the intruder and begin to slowly rise from their seated positions. This impending International Incident gives Sabin control over his body once more, causing him to take a downed Chad Gable by the wrist and drag him out of the room, fully aware that this could go poorly for himself at any given second. Upon breaching the threshold of the locker room, Sabin quickly closes the door behind him, wanting nothing to do with The Kyohi tonight. Still in his alerted state, Sabin hovers his ear over the door in an attempt to see if they are in fact now after him or if they've returned to their nefarious deeds behind closed doors. A few seconds pass before Sabin lets out a sigh of relief, The Kyohi apparently not interested in sullying their hands with the Detroit Native on this night.

With that near death experience now in his past, Sabin turns his attention back to the downed Gable and wraps his arm around his head and begins dragging Gable down the remainder of the corridor, a fork in the proverbial road for Sabin. He looks down both which are more or less the same with subtle differences between them before he chooses the right path. He doesn't make it past the first step into their new adventure when Gable begins targeting Sabin's abdomen once more, ending in Gable being the one in control and choosing left out of spite. Gable makes it about halfway down the corridor before Sabin tries to backdrop Gable onto the concrete floor but Gable sees it coming and fights out of it, positioning himself behind Sabin to shove him forward face first into the wall, the impact sending Sabin stumbling backwards back into the center of the corridor, giving Gable the perfect opportunity to wrap his arms around Sabin's waist and slam him back first into the opposite wall, the rest of the walk being all Gable for the most part.

Gable, with Sabin in tow, makes it out of the corridor and finds himself in an open area, some vehicles scattered about, an array of equipment boxes as well as a wall of ladders, multiple carts filled to the brim with steel chairs and some tables folded up along the wall fill our view. Before Gable can decide what to use to his advantage, Sabin wraps his arm around Gable's waist and throws himself backwards, sending himself and Gable into the wall behind them with a Russian Leg Sweep, once again throwing the momentum into the air. Despite Sabin being the one that delivered the maneuver, both men are struggling to make it to their feet, using the wall as leverage to get themselves upright.

With both men on their knees, Gable is the first to strike, nearly sending Sabin back to square one. Sabin retaliates with a strike of his own, yielding the same result. The swings begin to speed up with each passing shot, neither wanting to give the other the advantage nor injure their pride in the process. Sabin makes it up to his feet first but is quickly sent back down to a knee after a calculated strike from Gable, who follows Sabin's lead and is now on his feet, but Sabin isn't just going to let that happen so easily. He takes a hold of Gable's waist and throws himself backwards, sending Gable stumbling forward but he's able to roll through it and lands on a knee, giving Sabin the perfect opportunity to make it to his feet and do a short sprint, ending with both his feet planted firmly in Gable's face for a dropkick that levels him.

Sabin grabs Gable by the hair and begins dragging him along the wall, following the path before ending up in one of the corners of the area, tossing Gable into one of the carts that's filled with steel chairs. He begins looking around, trying to figure out a way to use his surrounding to his advantage. After a few moments, he hatches a plan. Sabin starts out by making his way to the adjacent wall, pulling away one of the many tables lined up against the wall and drags it further to the center of the area, pulling out the legs, making sure they're secure before he flips the table upright. He slams his hands on it a couple of times to make sure the legs don't give out. When it doesn't collapse, Sabin walks back over to Gable, landing a few calculated kicks to the abdomen, keeping him down for a bit longer.

He walks back over towards the wall of tables and pulls a second one out of the set, dragging it out towards where the first one was place, his plan growing more and more apparent with each passing moment. Again, he administers the test he used for the first table on the second, yielding the same result as before. With his set of tables being lined up with one another, he walks back over to Gable, who has managed to make it to a knee in the time between attacks. All it takes is one knee for Gable to be sent back to the concrete floor. Sabin pulls out a chair from the cart next to him, raising it above his head before he lines Gable up, slamming the chair across his back, almost deja vu of how this match started.

After the chair shot, Sabin walks back over to the tables, opening the chair before placing it on top of the table. He makes his way towards the still downed Gable once more, pulling out another chair, slamming Gable across the back with it and walking back to the tables, places the chair across the first. Sabin repeats this motion four more times, each chair shot to Gable being seemingly louder than the last until the two tables have two rows of chairs above them, neatly in a two by three pattern. When this meets his expectations, Sabin turns his attention back towards Gable, who seemingly out of nowhere catches the approaching Sabin off guard with a flurry of rights and lefts, forcing the Detroit Native on the defensive to withstand Gable's assault.

A few seconds pass before Sabin sees his opening, shoving Gable away and causing his back to lightly come in contact with the cart of steel chairs, but this is the least of his concerns as the opening allows Sabin enough room to charge forward and nearly decapitate Gable on the spot with a running big boot, putting an end to Gable's offense and possibly his attempts of getting a clean sweep on Sabin in this Three Stages of Hell Match. Sabin regains his composure for a few moments before he begins walking towards the final piece of his sadistic puzzle: The wall of Ladders. The ladders are lined up according to size, Sabin, without hesitation, going after the tallest ladder in the set, pulling it away from its brethren and setting it up a few feet from the contraption made of tables and chairs.

Sabin picks Gable up off the concrete floor and lifts him up onto his shoulders before scaling the ladder rung by rung, slowly put surely making it about three quarters up, lining himself and Gable up for the impending fall. Just when it seemed Sabin would throw caution into the win, Gable begins unloading an array of elbows, causing Sabin's grip to weaken, giving himself an opportunity to use Sabin's plan against him. Gable carefully lands on the rung above Sabin and wraps his arms around his waist, looking for a German Suplex off the ladder. Sabin wants nothing to do with Gable's plan and throws back a few elbows in an attempt to get out. When this doesn't yield the result he wants, he decides to slide down a few rungs, causing Gable's grip to betray him and force him forward, giving Sabin the opening to have Gable land on his shoulders once more.

There's no hesitation this time around, Sabin rapidly wraps Gable's legs and throws both himself and Gable off the ladder, causing them both to be sent through the chairs and tables awaiting them below. Chairs and wooden shrapnel fly out in all directions as both Chad Gable and Chris Sabin remain motionless in the remnants of the aftermath following the Cradle Shock from Sabin. The referee, who up to this point has allowed both men to do as they pleased with no interference, begins to clear out the area, carefully making sure not to unintentionally inflict further damage to either of them. After a good portion of the destruction has been cleared out, the referee notices that Sabin's hand is laying across Gable's chest, causing him to drop down to the concrete floor and begins making the count.

3!

Sabin's theme begins to play but he's in no condition to revel in his victory, if you can even call it that at this point, and while he managed to make this go into the third and final match, he, nor Gable for that matter, is in any position to engage in a third match following what they just endured. Medical personnel begin making their way into the scene, separating both men from the carnage and checking on them. The final scene is Sabin in a seated position, his back towards the cart of steel chairs while Gable has begun to regain consciousness on the opposite end of the table and chair massacre that just occurred.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 2:11 am

As a graphic promoting tonight's Main-Event flashes on the screen, we cut over to our commentary team Mauro Ranallo & Corey Graves at ringside.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies & Gentlemen of course still to come is our Main-Event where Sasha Banks will challenge Natalya for The Women's Championship inside Hell in a Cell.

[Corey Graves]
This match has had everyone talking since it was announced, and that's why given the historical achievement tonight's match marks, we wanted to find out what the rest of the division thinks about this evening's Main-Event.

[Mauro Ranallo]
So earlier before we went on the air, our cameras caught up with the entire division to ask just that.  

As Mauro cues the footage, we soon cut away from ringside, and to an immediate image of none other than one of XWL's most recent newest stars to join the division, as well as one of the six Women set to compete in The Miss Money in The Bank Ladder Match tonight, Dakota Kai!

[Cameraman]
Tonight for the first time ever The Main-Event of Final Stand will see two Women clash for The Women's Championship. This is a very personal rivalry that has seen the formation of a friendship, then the demise of that friendship. Through Sasha & Natalya's storied history they've proven to be at the top of the division, and with this evening's match set to be the finale as they collide inside Hell in a Cell...can we get your predictions as to what you expect to happen, and who you see leaving The Cell as Women's Champion?

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 P1aSzWv

[Dakota Kai]
My prediction is that it's going to be a match to remember.  You have two pioneers... two legends... inside the most satanic structure this industry has to offer along with a storyline to rival any soap opera... how can anybody not be excited for this?  Sasha and Natalya are two of the greatest to ever set foot in the ring.  As I said before, they inspired me and they made me believe that I could someday grab the brass ring and make my own dreams a reality in XWL.  And tonight, I make that happen when I grab the Money In The Bank briefcase which gives me a shot at the Women's Championship anytime, anyplace, anywhere.  I meant what I said last week when I said it's time for a new era, and no disrespect to Natalya or Sasha, but that time is now.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 7EKZ6FS

[Dakota Kai]
A few years ago nobody would've thought that two women would main event the biggest show of the year.  It really is unbelievable what the two of them will accomplish tonight and history will be made.  But you know something else nobody knew a few years ago?  The name Dakota Kai.  After tonight, everyone will know my name.  Whoever walks out of the cell with the victory will have a target on their back and I'll be aiming a stiff, hard kick at it when they least expect it.  Whether that's Natalya or Sasha, it doesn't matter... my time is now.  I'm going to grab the brass ring and I'm going to write my own piece of history.

Right after Dakota finishes with determination in her eyes, we keep it going by cutting over to another participant in this evening's Money in The Bank, veteran and recent comeback star, Kaitlyn!

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 FVbLu9N

[Kaitlyn]
Well I think tonight everyone is going to be given the match of there lives. You see the main event is the biggest match on the card. I see this two women going at it everywhere in this arena. It wont just stay in the cell it will be taken backstage to the concession stand but end in the ring. I can see Sasha Banks winning here tonight but not on her own. I see her getting some help from one of the few women in the locker room that doesn't wanna see Nat retain the title. But just wait because the night won't be over. The will be a twist added on after tonight's main event. Not only will there be one title change but a second title change will happen because when I win the money in the bank ladder match tonight I will be cashing in and I will be walking out the new Women's Champion

Clearly set on seizing tonight's historical end for her own, we wonder if just that will happen tonight as we then cut to the next Woman asked this question, Little Miss Bliss herself.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 0Wz7bBV

[Alexa Bliss]
First of all, I think we're all in agreement that I should be in that match considering it's been, what? OVER 7 MONTHS SINCE I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY AT ANYTHING! But that's fine, I won't stand here and deny their talent, and their ability to draw everyone in with their story, and excite them with their matches that each one seems to top the last. At the end of the day what they're doing tonight is setting the stage for the future of this division. They're the first Female Final Stand-Main-Event and I have no doubt that they will deliver everything and more. As far as who I see winning? You know, as sweet as Natalya is, and such a role model...and an inspiration for me, Final Stand has always been cursed for her. And unfortunately, while The XWL Universe would love to see this feel moment of erasing the past and completing such an inspirational journey by retaining on the grandest stage of them all...I think we all need to be honest with ourselves. This isn't a storybook, and not everything has a happy ending. She should be proud of what she's done in 2018, but from what I've seen of Sasha Banks? She's back with a vengeance, and even if I still believe she's an abomination trying to blend in with society as if she's not this walking dead creature after being Buried Alive...she's the bane to Natalya's existence. And clearly, I think the half-dead zombie that miraculously is okay after being buried six feet under at the start of the year is the one that will emerge from hell because I mean what more can Natalya do to her that she hasn't already done? So to answer your question, I see Sasha Banks becoming The New Women's Champion...and I'll be sure to formally congratulate her on Anarchy, and introduce her to the "twist" in her newfound bliss...

XWL's Wicked Witch seems to be staking her claim at whoever leaves tonight's Main-Event as Champion, this of course is assuming she's able to get past Asuka in her match later on. As a confident Bliss smirks we cut away to the other half of The Irre-Blisstible Force, and perhaps the most difficult obstacle in tonight's Money in The Bank, Nia Jax.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 GMYfmho

[Nia Jax]
You want to know what I think? I believe that two undeserving women are making history tonight. A spot that should be filled by someone that can reap the rewards, not retire or quit within a year. They're making a move for the division and that much I understand and respect but the fact that I have to sit on the sidelines, along with other deserving women, such as Alexa Bliss, is undeniably wrong. I'm pleased however, that now the attention will be turned to the women, my stomping ground and we will finally get the rightful respect we deserve.

The screen cuts to the next interviewee, none other than the Ravishing Russian, Lana. After hearing the question, Lana's trademarked wicked grin vanishes as she looks disappointed and agitated suddenly.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 WiGlpd4m

{Lana}
.. You are not here to ask me about Rusev?

[Cameraman]
Not at this time, no. We're asking all of the women about their opinion's on-

{Lana}
If you are not asking me about Rusev or myself, then why are you asking me anything at all?.. Natalya and Sasha are both lost women, and I hope they get what is coming to them tonight. Hell in a Cell is no place for a woman, and these two act like they are so brave and courageous. No! They are stupid women who need to be shown their place, it is this simple. Their husbands do not love them like my Rusev loves me. They do not know what it is like to feel love, to be a real woman. For this reason, I pity them.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 ZxyWa4rm

{Lana}
But they can both go "break their legs" as you Americans like to say. That is something I would like to see.

After a brief moment of awkward silence, the interviewer chimes back in with a last effort to try and get a proper answer from the Russian Ice Queen.

[Cameraman]
.. So, if you had to choose between the Women's Champion Natalya and Sasha Banks, who do you predict will walk out victorious tonight?

Lana sucks her teeth, narrowing her venomous gaze at the interviewer and his persistence.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 WH0cZv0m

{Lana}
I do not have to choose. This is America, isn't it? Land of the free and home of the brave, isn't it?.. Your democracy fails you, once again. When will you pathetic villagers ever learn this? How many times does your precious "equality" and "freedom" have to bite your hand before you say that enough is enough? This is why you will always be 2nd to Mother Russia, and this is why your men are all weak and your women are going wild, like these Natalya and Sasha Banks people.

Lana then turns and stares into the camera.

{Lana}
This is what my Bulgarian Brute and I are here to teach to you, America. I hope you are wise enough to listen, for your own sake.

And on that intense political note, the Ravishing Russian turns and exits the interview, leaving the cameraman perfectly speechless...as next up is another one of XWL's newest additions to the division, Demon Allie.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 QyQJXK4

[Demon Allie]
We actually look forward to this match. We think this will be the match that blows the roof off of this place for two reasons. Reason one the championship is on the line. Reason two the two women involved in this match are the greatest competitors we have to offer. We would like to see Sasha will take this win to dethrown Nat but the hive speaks to us and it tells us that Natalya will win this match. The hive tells us that Sasha will give it her all but it won't be enough to put the champ away. We expect to see blood she and broken bones. But most importantly screams of pain and suffering will be heard throughout the arena. Oh yes pain and suffering the sounds that fuel the hive. We predict that this match won't be over at the count of three.

Demon Allie lets out a sadistic laugh

[Demon Allie]
We predict that even tho Natalya will win tonight there will still be a title change. We don't mean to go off topic but we can't for get about the huge six woman money in the bank match here tonight you see that gives the winner a championship match where ever and when ever they want. So our answer to your question is Natalya will retain the gold but tonight someone will cash in and become the new womens champion.

As Demon Allie stares into the camera as if she were penetrating our souls so that she could claim them for the hive...we quickly cut away, to a woman that's had very little to say as of late, someone choosing to let their actions speak rather than their words, another one of this evening's competitors in The Money in The Bank, Emma.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 KSa44yE

[Emma]
I think it's quite OBVIOUS what's going to happen...whether it's Sasha, or it's Natalya...by the end of the night? It's ALL going to be about ME!

Flashing a smirk as she points her index fingers at herself, next up is The Empress of Tomorrow, Asuka! Asuka perks up and puts her thumb to her chin, rubbing it for a second and then she ponders her thoughts.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Pkiq86o

[Asuka]
I would have to say, it’s a tough one. You have two very strong, capable women who want it all. They will bring all they’ve got, and more. The fight in them is not mathematically able to be solved. You see, Natalya and I waged war a few times. She brings the best out of Asuka, and she will bring the best out of Sasha. I think Sasha will use that against Natalya and show her what it means to have a target on your back. Natalya has been proven warrior, she’s proven it every time in ring. I am proud of our division, this is amazing. I want to see them both tear each other.. Apart. This is for everything, what we fought here for. I am confident that Natalya will bring home the gold, but not without a fight, as expected. Nobody is safe, and it will be a fight for their careers as well.

The next Woman that appears before us is someone who has had more experience with both The Challenger and The Champion than anyone else in the division. So what does she have to say about tonight's historic Hell in a Cell?

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Rf102714

[April]
Those two have worked their butts off to get here and personal bias aside they both really do deserve it. You know, if this had been a year ago I'd have said Natalya's kind Mary shtick would have slipped her up but she's proven to everyone that she is not that same Woman anymore. Sasha is great and if she does win I wouldn't be shocked but Natalya is on a roll. I don't know if she can be stopped honestly. I have faith my best friend is walking out the winner. But ah, notice how I said the winner and not the champion. Because there are six hungry women looking to bring down that briefcase and I think most of us would be happy to make Final Stand all about us. But only time will tell I suppose. Give her hell Nattie!

As April extends her support to her best friend Natalya, we wonder what might happen if April's able to win The Money in The Bank later on as well given that she's also competing in it? With that in our minds, we cut to the final Woman extended this question, and the final competitor in Money in The Bank, The Undeniable Tessa Blanchard!

(Tessa Blanchard)
Friendship, heartbreak, betrayal, happiness, sadness, emotions in general? Sasha and Nattie have been through it all with one another, and guess what? it's all overrated just like the 2 of them. It's all about championships in this business, and Natalya holds the XWL Women's championship, the richest prize for Female wrestlers in the entire industry, and I want it. And make no mistake, when I want something? I don't sit and wait for it to be handed to me, I go out there and get it, I go out there and I TAKE what I want, and the Women's Championship will be no different for me, I'll MAKE an opportunity for myself to become champion, and when I do? you best believe I'm walking out with the title.

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 0zP1zIc

(Tessa Blanchard)
I don't plan on becoming the next Sasha Banks or Natalya in this company. They've got my respect for their contributions to Women's wrestling in this company and as whole, but as a competitor? what do you want me to do bow down and kiss their ass? That's not my style. I didn't come to this company to FAIL, I came here to win, I came here for success, and that's exactly what's gonna happen. I ain't the next Natalya, I won't sit here and fail for 8 years before FINALLY reaching the top of the mountain, I won't sit here and be the next Sasha Banks who continues to choke away opportunity after opportunity that comes her way, some would say the only reason she's had so many chances at the title is due in part due to the scarcity of this division at times over the last 2 years, maybe that's true, maybe it's not, that's irrelevant, what is relevant though is me, and the fact that whether people like Sasha and Nattie like it or not? the new era in this company's women's division is upon them and Tessa's spearheading the charge ladies and gentlemen.

(Tessa Blanchard)
As for tonight, I don't care who wins, I truly don't, because that title is coming home with me before long, but since I was asked, I'll humor the masses with an answer. I think Nattie's little "reign of redemption" comes to a HARTBreaking end tonight. Sasha's gonna FINALLY get the job done, even though it's pretty hard not too after having this many chances at the title in the last 2 years. I'll say this, they've both got talent, they both know how to wrestle, so I'm fully confident that they'll go out there tonight with the 1st women's main event in Final Stand history inside of a Hell In a Cell no less and they'll kill each other, which works out just fine for me personally, they wanna kill each other and take years off their careers? go for it, just remember gals, don't take your eyes off the prize, remember the bigger picture, remember that when the schoolgirls are done pulling their pigtails out that a real WOMAN is waiting in the wings, tonight may be the end all be all for ya'lls little chapter in this story, but the story itself? it doesn't end tonight, as a matter of fact? it's just beginning and Tessa Blanchard's the author of it's next and most important chapter and THAT IS UNDENIABLE!

And with that bold and very self focused response from Tessa Blanchard, we head back to our commentary team.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A bit of a split division wouldn't you say, Corey?

[Corey Graves]
I'll say...some believe Natalya's going to retain, others think we're going to crown a New Champion in Sasha Banks...and interestingly enough, some seem to be foreshadowing a Money in The Bank cash in on top of it all.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The briefcase allows the winner to cash in anytime, anywhere from now until next year's Final Stand...but given everything Sasha & Natalya are going to undoubtedly put each other through tonight...this could be the best chance whoever holds that briefcase will have in successfully cashing that contract in.

[Corey Graves]
But with the very direct threat of that contract looming, you know The Champion whether Natalya retains, or Sasha claims it...will certainly see it coming. I'm not sure if it'll matter or not, but it does take away the element of surprise to flat out say if you win you're cashing in, doesn't it, Mauro?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Shows a lot of confidence, that's for sure.

[Corey Graves]
Of course we wanna know your predictions for tonight's historical benchmark. Who will leave Hell in a Cell as Women's Champion? Use the hashtag #SashaVSNatalya on all social medias to get involved in the conversation.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm still on the fence myself, it honestly could go either way.

[Corey Graves]
One thing is certain, this evening's Main-Event will be unforgettable, and flat out incredible.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That I think we, the division, and those watching can all agree on.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am

*Final Stand again shifts to the live arena where the sound of the host's music hits once more to a huge ovation from the electric crowd.*

*Gargano walks out onto the stage and is all smiles as he looks around at the capacity crowd who have all risen to their feet.  They welcome him with a huge roar of cheers as he makes his way down the entrance ramp.*

[Corey Graves]
Oh no, not this clown again!  What does he want this time?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Show some respect Corey!  He's the host of Final Stand!  That means he has as much right to be out here as you or I, actually he has even more of a right!  Whether you like it or not he's in charge tonight and if I must say so myself, he's doing a damn fine job in his role!

[Corey Graves]
You would say that Mauro.  But let's not forget he's not employed by XWL, not anymore!  He shouldn't be here and I'm certain this breaches the terms of his contract termination!  He should be in jail right now!

*Gargano enters the ring and is handed a mic from ringside.  He stands in the middle of the ring as his music dies down.  A booming "Johnny Wrestling!" chant begins and he takes a few moments to soak it in before beginning to speak.*

[Johnny Gargano]
How are you guys enjoying the show so far?

*A huge roar of approval echoes around the arena.*

[Johnny Gargano]
That's great... it really is.  But I have to be honest with you right now.  Tonight has been bittersweet for me.  Ever since I was a little kid I'd always dreamed of competing at Final Stand.  And well, while I'm here I'm not exactly doing what I feel I should be.  I would do anything to trade this suit for wrestling gear and compete under these bright lights for all of you, but unfortunately that was all made impossible by The Miz.

*Gargano looks down at his feet with a somber expression on his face as the crowd boos loudly.*

[Johnny Gargano]
The story between The Miz and I has been told many, many times so I'm not going to bore you with the details as you already know how that story ends.  But my heart was broken.  My soul was crushed.  And while being the host of Final Stand is a moment I will remember forever and an opportunity which I appreciate, it isn't the moment I wanted.  That may be selfish for me to say but there's a reason I'm called Johnny Wrestling.  I'm supposed to be a wrestler, not a guy in a suit.

*The emotion in Gargano's words is clear for all to hear as he continues.*

[Johnny Gargano]
I've been watching from the back up til this point as the XWL superstars have put in the performances of their lives, wondering what if?  What if it was me in that ring right now?  And I admit to you, right now as a grown man, that I broke down a little.  I maybe shed a tear or two away from the cameras.  I knew that I could never have my own personal Final Stand moment inside this ring as a competitor... or so I thought.

[Corey Graves]
What?

*The crowd is a little stunned wondering what this could mean but Gargano quickly continues, giving them little time to process his words.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Just a few moments ago I received an unexpected call from Mr. McMahon.  He informed me that while the terms of my contract termination were legally binding, there was nothing to state that I could not compete for the right to once again call myself an XWL Superstar.  My eyes lit up.  My heart started pounding as fast as it ever has before, almost as though it was going to explode out of my chest.  Was he really saying what I think he was?  Mr McMahon went on to say that he has an eye for a moneymaking match.  He listens to the XWL Universe.  So right here, right now, he's giving me an opportunity to gain some redemption.  To exact some revenge.  

[Corey Graves]
This really can't be happening...

*Gargano looks into the camera with a glint in his eye.  The crowd are hanging on to his every word wondering if this means what they think this means.*

[Johnny Gargano]
You see, Miz... you've been awfully quiet ever since I was announced as the host of Final Stand.  I know it eats you alive to know that somehow, someway I found my way back to XWL in some capacity.  But right now I have the chance to make that permanent!  And not only that, but I have the opportunity to take everything away from you, just as you did to me!

*Gargano tears off his suit jacket all fired up.  He quickly removes his tie and slams it to the canvas as the crowd goes berserk.  He rips open his shirt so the buttons go flying to reveal underneath his red Johnny Wrestling shirt.  He removes his trousers to show that underneath he has on some combat cargos.  Nobody noticed that on his feet were actually his wrestling boots as not much of them could be seen due to the suit trousers.  Gargano is dressed for a fight!  Not a wrestling match... and this crowd is egging him on!*

[Johnny Gargano]
Because Miz, by order of Mr. McMahon... right HERE... right NOW... you and I are going to compete in an I QUIT MATCH!

*Gargano is all fired up and full of purpose as a resounding "Yes!" chant rises up from the ranks of the Universe.*

[Johnny Gargano]
If I win, Miz, your worst nightmare becomes a reality as I will be reinstated to XWL and take your spot on the roster.  But if you happen to defeat me, I'll be out of XWL and out of your life forever.  So get your ass out here right now and let's finish this, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

*Gargano slams the mic down and turns his attention to the top of the ramp.  He holds out both arms and beckons for The Miz to make his entrance as he is surrounded by the XWL Universe who continue the "Yes!" chants in approval of this unexpected matchup. *

[Mauro Ranallo]
What an announcement!  I can't believe this!  Johnny Gargano versus The Miz in an I Quit Match!  The loser leaves XWL for good!  This is his chance... this is his opportunity to put things right!  Gargano has wanted this match for so long.  He has craved it more than anything.  And right now... against all the odds... it's happening!  Right here at Final Stand X!

[Corey Graves]
I-... I'm speechless.  I really can't believe this is happening.  Gargano has once again wormed his way into something he doesn't deserve.  He's fired and he should stay fired!  This is putting The Miz's career in jeopardy for no reason!  No reason at all!

[Mauro Ranallo]
You're forgetting that this is also something The Miz has wanted Corey... a chance to be rid of Johnny Gargano for good!  We all know how Gargano has been interfering in Miz's personal and professional life in retaliation for Miz's actions.  This is the perfect scenario for both men and it gives us yet another Final Stand moment!

*The XWL Universe's attitude completely changes as the music of The Miz begins to play.  He is met by a huge volley of boos as he appears on the stage in his wrestling gear and a t-shirt.  There is no elaborate entrance, no pandering, no fancy entrance jacket tonight.  This is a different Miz to the one everyone is used to as he has a cold, expressionless look on his face.  His eyes are firmly set upon his rival standing inside the ring as he begins his slow stride down the long entrance ramp.*

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 A9Fqxof

[Mauro Ranallo]
Would you look into the eyes of The Miz right now?  I don't think I've ever seen him like this.

[Corey Graves]
The Miz looks pissed!  And I would be too if I was in his shoes!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think it's that Corey.  It looks like he has murderous intent on his mind.  And the thing that scares me, is that everything in this matchup is going to be perfectly legal!  Who knows what's on The Miz's mind right now!  He looks like he's ready to not only beat Gargano but destroy him!

*Miz removes his shirt at the bottom of the entrance ramp, all the while not removing his cold eyes from Gargano who is as fired up as we've ever seen him.  Miz knows this is his chance, his opportunity to finally get rid of the man who has interfered in all aspects of his life since his forced removal from XWL at his hand.  Likewise, Gargano knows this is his opportunity to regain his life back and return things to how they were and he is more than eager to get The Miz inside the ring and get this match started, basically screaming at Miz at this point.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
We are just seconds away from what will no doubt be one of the most brutal and one of the most memorable final chapters to a long, storied rivalry in XWL's history.  These two men are putting everything on the line here tonight - their careers, their well-being... their lives.  This is a match that will be remembered for years to come.  Either it will conclude as a story of redemption and revenge or it will finish as the complete and utter destruction of another.  Forget about grabbing a coffee or hot dog folks because you simply cannot miss a second of this matchup!

*The Miz slowly climbs up the ring steps, again his gaze never moving away from Gargano and enters the ring.  The bell sounds and this match is underway!*

*This match has been full of hatred and violence up to this point with neither man giving in and uttering the two words, either out of heart and willpower or out of fear of giving their nemesis the joy of knowing they ruined the other's life.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
This match has more than lived up to expectations!  We have seen both men give it their all and neither man is willing to give up!

[Corey Graves]
This match has been as violent as you'd expect between these two.  Honestly, I don't know how they're still going.  They should both be down and out at this point.

*Gargano is down and Miz has evil intentions as he picks up a steel chair.  He approaches Gargano but somehow he grabs Miz's leg, calling him to trip face first onto the canvas, springs up and locks in the Gargano Escape!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Gargano Escape!  This could be it!  Could Johnny Gargano have it right here and claim ultimate redemption!

[Corey Graves]
No!  Miz don't even think about it!  Think of your career, think of the movies!  Think of Maryse and Pumpkin!  Think of Monroe!

*Miz screams in agony as Gargano applies the pressure.  Could this be it?  The official approaches with a microphone and asks Miz if he gives up.*

[The Miz]
NO!

*Miz crawls pulling the full weight of Gargano with him as the crowd tries to convince him to give up.  Miz is able to grab a stray kendo stick and brings it full force into the face of Gargano, with a huge impact and a noise like a gunshot to break the hold.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a shot with the kendo stick!  Gargano is rocked!

[Corey Graves]
That was ingenious by The Miz!  He showed such resilience and intelligence to break the hold there as he knew there are no breaks in this type of match!

*Both Miz and Gargano are down as the crowd chants "This is awesome!" "Johnny Wrestling!" in a dueling chant.  Both men struggle to regain their bearings.  Miz uses the ropes to help himself up while Gargano rises with the help of the corner turnbuckles.  They lock eyes once again, pure hatred upon each of their faces.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
And still this war wages on.  Both men are showing signs of fatigue and displaying the battle scars.  Neither man wants to give up.  We could be here all night... and I'm not complaining!  This is a match for the ages!

*As quick as a flash both men engage in the middle of the ring, exchanging hands.  With each of Gargano's there's cheers.  With each of Miz's there's boos.  Finally Miz gains the upper hand and throws Gargano into the ropes.  On the rebound he hits him with a hard clothesline knocking him down to the canvas.*

[Corey Graves]
Miz almost took Gargano's head off right there!

*Miz is feeling the effects of this match and cricks his neck while holding his head.  Then a sick, sadistic smirk comes over his face.  He leaves the ring and lifts the apron searching for something.  He pulls it out and the crowd goes crazy.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh no!  This can't be good for Johnny Wrestling!

*Miz pulls out a long length of barbed wire!  He throws it into the ring over the top rope.  But he's not done!  He again goes underneath the ring and pulls out a box... of thumb tacks!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is going through the mind of the sick and twisted Miz right now?  We've never seen him like this.  Miz has been silent for several weeks and usually we struggle to keep him off the air.  We knew when he walked out here that he wasn't in his right mind.  Something inside The Miz has snapped because of this blood feud with Johnny Gargano.  And this... this doesn't look pretty!

*Miz slides into the ring, opens the box and spreads hundreds of tacks in the middle of the ring.  They have a sinister shine under the bright lights of Final Stand.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Don't do it Miz!  That's another human being!  Show some compassion, show some empathy!

[Corey Graves]
Even I have to agree Mauro.  This may be going too far.  Gargano is already a broken mess.  This could end him as well as his career.

*Miz smirks a pure evil smirk as he turns around to face his rival.  He picks up the fatigued and beaten Gargano, pulls him to the middle of the ring, hooks his arms and hits a devastating SKULL CRUSHING FINALE into the thumb tacks!.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama mia!  Into the thumb tacks!  The Miz just drove him face first into the thumb tacks!  

*The crowd begins a loud "Holy shit!" chant as Miz turns Gargano over to show several thumbtacks have punctured his face.  His eyes are completely glazed over.
Miz puts him into a ground headlock and begins punching away at his head, screaming at the referee "Ask him!".  The official complies but it doesn't appear as though Gargano is in any state to reply!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
This one is over!  Someone get Johnny Gargano some help out here right now!  For the sake of his livelihood... for the sake of his family!  

*Miz continues his flurry of fists and after what seems like an age just as it looks as though the official is about to call it off a very low, muffled...

[Johnny Gargano]
No...

[Corey Graves]
What!?

*...is heard from Gargano!  Despite all of this he refuses to give in.  This infuriates The Miz who stops his assault and holds his head in his hands in despair from a seated position.  What must he do to make Gargano quit?*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Can you believe this?  Somehow... some way, Johnny Gargano is still in this match!  What heart, what determination being shown by Johnny Wrestling!

*Miz stands and looks around at the mass of humanity inside the arena who roar at his current upper hand in disapproval.  He then turns his attention to the length of barbed wire he brought in earlier.  He grabs it with the look of malice intent again returning to his face.  He turns around into a SUPERKICK!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Superkick!  Superkick!  The Miz goes down!  The Miz goes down!

*Miz falls to the ground like a sack of potatoes, laid out by a devastating superkick as unbeknownst to him, somehow, someway the bloodied Gargano had risen to his feet.  Gargano wastes little time to capitalize on his downed foe, grabbing the barbed wire, wrapping it around his own hands and using it to apply an extreme variation of the Gargano Escape!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA!  GARGANO ESCAPE WITH THE BARBED WIRE!

[Corey Graves]
No Miz!  Don't you dare!  Don't you even think about it for one second!  Pain is temporary!  Humiliation and the loss of your XWL career... that will be permanent!

*The Miz's screams are louder than this capacity crowd as he screams in agony as the wire rips and tears away at his flesh.  The crimson mask of Gargano punctuated by tacks is also screaming out as he musters every ounce of strength he can to apply torque and pressure on the hold.  The match official approaches The Miz with the microphone in hand and again, asks the question.*

[The Miz]
I QUIT!  I QUIT!  I QUIT!  GET HIM OFF ME!

*The crowd pops as loud as they have all night as the bell is rung to signal the end of this match.  The nightmare is over for Johnny Gargano!  He has won the war with The Miz!  He has his life back!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
JOHNNY GARGANO HAS DONE IT!  JOHNNY GARGANO HAS DONE IT!

[Corey Graves]

[Mauro Ranallo]
Johnny Gargano can once again proudly call himself an XWL Superstar... and The Miz must leave XWL for good!

*Gargano's music hits but he refuses to break the hold despite the referee's requests for him to let Miz go.  He is like something possessed as he continues to apply the pressure.  Miz passes out of consciousness.*

[Corey Graves]
Oh come on!  Someone get him off him!  Miz can't defend himself!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Can you blame him?  After everything The Miz has put him through... this must be the absolute sweetest feeling for Johnny Gargano.  He has literally been to hell and back, and finally... he has his life back!  Everything is right in the world for Johnny Wrestling!

*After what seems like an age he finally relents, slowly rises to his feet and looks down with his crimson mask at the now unconscious and also bloodied, Miz.*

[Corey Graves]
That's enough!  Leave him alone Johnny!

*Gargano looks around at the XWL Universe chanting his name and finally returns to normality, his brief craziness has passed.  He is back.  This is where he belongs.  Through all of the blood and tacks in his face he manages a smile and begins his celebrations!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Let the celebrations begin!

*Gargano's jubilation and relief is obvious as he seems to have gotten a second wind after such a laborious and punishing match.  He mounts a turnbuckle and poses for the adoring fans, although he realizes something isn't quite right.  The adrenaline has blocked out his pain so much that he's forgotten about the thumbtacks!  He slowly but surely begins to pull each of them out, one by one, adding the to stream of bloodflow already covering his face.  Several fans in the crowd grimace or look away.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think the face of Gargano tells it all right now.  He looks like a man who has been through hell, but if you asked him he'd tell you that it was all worth it.  This business is his lifeblood and without it he's a lost soul.  But now, Johnny Gargano can be Johnny Gargano once again!

*Gargano dismounts the turnbuckle and looks towards The Miz, who has now rolled out of the ring and is being helped back to the backstage area at a slow pace by some officials.  Miz is the one who is heartbroken and it is now his turn to weep as his XWL career is over.  Gargano wears a satisfied smirk as he waves goodbye to his arch-nemesis once and for all.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
This rivalry has come full circle.  It was not too long ago that Johnny Gargano was in The Miz's position, on his way out of XWL.  He was the one heartbroken and a mess.  But they say what goes around comes around.  Karma has come back around and The Miz has gotten exactly what he deserves here tonight for what he has put Gargano through.  Johnny Wrestling is back.  Congratulations Johnny Gargano!

*Gargano's adrenaline is still running high as he leaves the ring and leans into the barricade back first allowing the fans to hug him before he gets an even better idea.  He jumps into the XWL Universe and they hold him aloft as he holds his arms high in triumph.  The cheers of the fans appear to be never-ending as the screen slowly fades away to a promotional video for tonight's main event.*

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 9:30 am

As Final Stand returns from a brief sponsor advertisement, we see the electric audience. Everyone is standing in anticipation for our next segment as we hear the voices of our XWL commentary team.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What an incredible show so far partner.

[Corey Graves]
This show has been great, but it only gets better! For the first time in history, tonight we will...

[Mauro Ranallo]
What's this?

[Corey Graves]
That's Kenny Omega's music, but he's not scheduled to be out here, is he?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well according to my notes, he's not supposed to be here at all!

Slowly, Kenny Omega creeps out onto the Final Stand stage. He looks out into the booing audience. Behind him, his Kyohi brethren enter as well. They take their spot on the stage as they look out into the sea of people. Omega, EVIL, Nakamura, and Naito take in the hateful audience, before making their way toward the ring.

[Corey Graves]
Whatever this is about can't be good. Just look at them, Mauro!

[Mauro Ranallo]
You're right. They look like they have a bone to pick with someone. This isn't the usual Kyohi swagger we've seen in the past few months.

[Corey Graves]
Look at Omega! His face is beet red!

Kyohi makes it into the ring. Naito demands a microphone from ringside. As his demands are met, he hands the microphone to Omega.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well partner, it was just a few weeks ago that Kenny O...

Mauro is cut off.

Kenny Omega
No! Cut my damn music!

Omega's theme song quickly fades as all we hear now is a sea of booing people.

[Corey Graves]
This can't be good..

Kenny Omega
First off, I'd like to welcome all of you fans to the greatest spectacle in all of sports entertainment... Final Stand!

The fans cheers now, happy to be at such an exciting event.

Kenny Omega
...is what I would say if it were true, but it's not. The truth is, Final Stand X will be a heaping pile of shit just as every XWL event has been a heaping pile of shit for the past year... and why? It is because once again Kenny Omega has been overlooked. This time? This time it's so clear that even a blind man could see it. Ever since I returned from injury, I have been at odds with a certain man. He and I even agreed to a match for tonight's show... but what happens? I'm not even on the card! Me! Kenny Omega! The Best Bout Machine is not even on the show?! What a load of shit.

The audience is caught off guard by Omega's remarks. They are stunned by the words they are hearing.

Kenny Omega
I have busted my ass ever since I returned to this company! Ratings are as high as they've ever been and what do I get in return? I get my match cut at the biggest show of the year and who do they put in place of my match? They fill it with some bullshit Battle Royal that is going to mean nothing in a month, because no one on the roster.. other than myself, Shinsuke, or EVIL ..has what it takes to be a champion. They go and they replace a Kenny Omega match with some goofy looking piece of shit named Killer Kross?! Who the fuck is Killer Kross?! Oh I know, he's not Kenny Omega.

Shinsuke smirks, supporting his friend's rant.

Kenny Omega
The rest of the card is just low quality, I mean honestly? Compared to past Final Stand events, hell... compared to a random episode of Anarchy, this is just one big pile of shit. The ONLY way this show would even be passable is if I were booked, but unfortunately for all of you here and everyone watching around the world that isn't happening. I even had this big.. amazing.. elaborate Final Stand entrance lined up, but that was scrapped just like this show should be scrapped!

The audience boos loudly now, tired of hearing Omega rant.

Kenny Omega
Now you can all boo as loud as you want, but at the end of the day.. the blame falls directly on the incompetent XWL management. Let's be honest, they don't care about you people! They don't care if you go home happy. They wouldn't care if you all dropped dead tomorrow. They only care about what's in your wallets! The only thing they care about is finding more ways to screw over The Kyohi. I mean come on... if they actually cared about tonight, they wouldn't have left some dude in charge who is only famous for having sub-par matches in high school gymnasiums.

The audience boo as Kenny trash talks the host of Final Stand. Kenny looks to Shinsuke who shakes his head, frustrated at the unfair treatment of Kyohi.

Kenny Omega
Look at my friend here. Shinsuke Nakamura... a living legend in the wrestling business with so much more ahead of him in his career! One of the best in the world and look at him. Just like me... just like our friends EVIL and Tetsuya Naito... no match on the "greatest spectacle in sports entertainment". Instead, they replace his match with someone's drunk uncle and a man that no one would even know the name of if it wasn't for Naito getting his faction over in Mexico.

Kenny looks toward Naito.

Kenny Omega
Mō nandatta no? Oh yeah, Tranquilo!

Naito beats his chest three times before raising a fist high in the air. A section of the audience cheer for this callback to his past faction.

Kenny Omega
The fact that Kyohi isn't in every single match... The fact that Kyohi isn't challenging for every single championship makes us sick! WE are the reason you all bought your Final Stand tickets MONTHS in advance, before you even knew what the match card was! WE are the reason you drop $10 every month on the XWL Network so you can watch us... The Kyohi! The best professional wrestlers this universe as ever seen! The fact that all the championships are being defended in some lame tag match makes us sick! You all know damn well that if Kyohi were involved, none of those men would make it out of that match alive! WE are the stars here and the fact that we continue to be overlooked... the fact that we continue to be shoved to the side for someone of the most overrated wastes of roster space makes us sick!

Nakamura is handed the mic as he shakes his head at the crowds disrespect towards the Kyohi

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Do you people like...John Cena?

The crowd gets off their feet at the mention of John. Nakamura just nods his head with his eyes closed

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I see I see. Wha about...Matt Sydal and Adam Cole?

Again the crowd begin to cheer but before they can reach the max effect of their cheers Shinsuke cuts them off

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I knee them ALL in the face!

Nakamura and Kenny share an annoying laugh as the crowd boos heavily at the jab Nakamura threw

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
For months Kyohi has been dominating. I, have been dominating. Week after week XWL lines up its victims and the result is the same, I knee them in face and win. You think such a "fair" place like USA would see that talent and give me title shot. But...where is it? Where my Television title shot? Where my Intercontinental title shot? Where my WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE SHOT?! Nowhere. Cause XWL know that if I was put near any title they would neva get it back. It's not arrogance, it fact. Let's call it... a "fact of life"

Once again Kenny and Nakamura snicker at the jab thrown at Eli

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
There is no one who can step to us. In two week span we took the "Undisputed Era" and show them which group is truly Undisputed in XWL. The Kyohi! Our talents are kept in shadows by management who either won't hand out the opportunity we deserve like me and Naito, or when they do, stack deck against us. Every opportunity that Kenny has had is never truly one on one. Money in back qualifiers where multiman match and when it did come down to one on one JBL cheat because he could NEVER beat my best friend Kenny. Then they throw him in Elimination Chamber where everyone gang up to take out the real threat, HIM! Evil, darkest and most feared presence on roster, his first title match was fatal four way. and when it was made a one on one stupid ref didn't see Evil foot on ropes! And now we find ourselves at Final Stand off...where are Naito and I? Nowhere. They ignore our talents. And you can bet that in the Final Stand off they will gang up on Kenny and Evil. This is not all by accident, nor by chance. This is on purpose. To deny our rightful place at top. But...we can't be stopped

Nakamura looks around and gestures to his brothers

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
True talent cannot be stopped. Only delayed. Tonight it will be a member of the Kyohi who win shot at World Heavyweight Championship. The Kyohi will prove what we have been saying from beginning. That wrestling world are just bad copies of what we've made famous. That America is inferior to our talent. Tonight everyone will bare witness to our truths!

Nakamura hands the mic over to the King Of Darkness EVIL

(EVIL)
It is fitting that Final Stand takes place in the summer this year rather then it's typical Spring date, because the heat of the summer night will aid in my eradication efforts of the 19 other souls who will dare stand in the ring with me later tonight. I will summon the demons of hell, the fire gods, and everything in between to ensure that my opponents hopes and dreams go up in flames tonight.

(EVIL)

You people, you silly silly people, you must understand one thing, for where there is fire, there is always darkness that follows close behind, and that will be the case tonight. I will use the powers that I posses to turn my opponents to ash and then I will unleash my forces of darkness to engulf this stadium and consume all of it's life and light. You will feel cold, a chill will go up your spine, you will feel fear, sadness, hopelessness, emptiness, and everything in between as the cold and unforgiving air of the darkness world flows through your body. And in that moment, you won't feel sad or afraid, your emotions will change for the better and you will all truly feel EVIL!!!!

(EVIL)
THIS

IS

EVVVVVVVIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

EVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRYYYYYTTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG IS EVVVVVILLL

SUBETE WA................

EVVVVVVIIILLLLLL DAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Kenny is handed the microphone.

Kenny Omega
Management may be laughing their heads off right now at our expense... but at the end of the night, it will be The Kyohi who has the last laugh.

Kenny takes a deep breath.

Kenny Omega
GOODBYE... AND GOODNI...

[Corey Graves]
Who the heck is this? Someone trying to make a name for themselves?

Du du du-du, du du du-du
Du du du-du, du du du-du
Du du...

Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries
And just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history
He-e-e-ey ya, oh he-e-e-ey
He-e-e-ey ya

The crowd pops as Eli Drake hits the stage with determination in his eyes, and a mic in hand. He stops at the top of ramp gazing around the arena as the music slowly fades out. He raises the mic up to his mouth, and begins talking.

[Eli Drake]
First off... how did you guys like that new theme?

The fans cheer which causes a smirk to form on his face. Then the smirk drops all together as he locks eyes with Kenny Omega.

[Eli Drake]
Kenny are you really bitching and complaining about not having a match here tonight? That is pathetic. It isn't managements fault that you don't have a match. It didn't get nixed at all. See you accepted, but you didn't accept the match in full so they were not sure what to exactly do with our match given you won't accept the two out of three falls, and I think it is because you are scared to get your kister kicked twice. That isn't the part that pisses me off though...

Eli sighs, and shakes his head

[Eli Drake]
What pisses me off is I have been here for a year, and a couple of months yet somehow The Elite Superstar of XWL is still being overlooked, but that stops here after tonight! Kenny I am getting this match with you, and there isn't a place where you can hide now. I've got you in the ring, and we are both dressed for a fight. Tonight I will show everyone why exactly match seven was worth the wait. This is where I will shine, and make my rise to the top. I have been ignored for far to long. When you didn't show, and I did. Management told me, "I am sorry Eli. We got nothing for you since Kenny isn't here. I asked to talk they said no." Don't you all see that I am one of the best this damn company has to offer. I am better than those two dummies in the ring. I am better than each champion we have here. I demand my time, and if I am not given what I deserve after tonight... I am going to take it by force. I deserve a lot more than what I have been given. Everyone knows that. I mean seriously... I don't get why, but Kenny is in the Final Stand-Off, but am I? No. I mean Kenny has no shot at winning the damn thing, but the fact that is simple if I was in that damn match. I would beat everyone in that match because no one has what it takes to go toe to toe with The Elite Wrestler of XWL, and that isn't an insult that... is just a fact of life...

Kenny chuckles, amused by Eli's words.

Kenny Omega
Eli... wondeful speech, but it's my speech. You just repeated what I just told all these losers in attendance tonight. I am overlooked! I am the star between the two of us! Eli, I will beat you...

Kyohi look to Kenny for a moment, surprised that he's actually taking Eli up on his challenge.

Kenny Omega
...but not tonight.

The audience boos loudly, hoping to finally see Match 7 of this Best of 7 Series.

Kenny Omega
Now if you would excuse us, The Kyohi have le Battle Royale to prepare f...

Kenny is cut off by the sound of our host's music!

[Corey Graves]
Oh great!  What's he doing out here?

The crowd erupts as Gargano walks out onto the stage, mic in hand full of purpose and intent.

[Johnny Gargano]
Hold up Kenny!  Don't you move!

Omega, who had one leg through the ropes about to make his exit, pauses and looks at Gargano with his arms outstretched.

[Johnny Gargano]
Now it seems to me like we have a little situation out here.  Kenny, Eli... it's pretty obvious you both have frustrations about tonight and your current standing in XWL.  So allow me to give you an opportunity.

Both Eli's and Omega's ears prick up at this.  Omega is now fully inside the ring alongside his Kyohi brothers.

[Johnny Gargano]
There isn't a better time or place to make a name for yourself than on the grandest stage of them all.  And it just so happens that you have one match remaining in your Best Of 7 Series... so guess what?  That final match IS going to happen whether you like it or not Kenny... and it's going to happen, RIGHT NOW!

The crowd's excitement at the prospect of the match returns, even louder than before.  Omega is pretty livid and begins something of a temper tantrum.

[Johnny Gargano]
And it's almost a requirement that everything is bigger and better at Final Stand... so it will also be the Two Out Of Three Falls match that you guys have danced around for long enough!  Get me a referee out here and ring the bell!

The crowd shows their approval as an official begins sprinting towards the ring.  Eli begins his own stride down the ramp, full of confidence with his gaze fixed firmly on his nemesis.  Omega is beside himself and has started kicking the ring ropes in a rage.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Say what you will about Gargano Corey, but you have to agree that this is a great decision!  We have another main event caliber matchup on tap right now to add to the already stacked Final Stand card!

[Johnny Gargano]
Oh and one more thing... Kyohi... you're barred from ringside!

Again the crowd shows their approval of Gargano's decision.  The Kyohi members remain fixed in their position as Omega tells them not leave.

[Corey Graves]
What?  No!  He can't do that!  They need to be out here for moral support!

[Johnny Gargano]
I know you guys aren't the biggest fans of the English language, so just in case that went over your heads, let me explain this to you in a way in which you'll understand...

Gargano begins motioning from the back and around 20 security guards all dressed in black come charging out.  They make a beeline for the ring and surround it as The Kyohi look around at them from each side of the ring, standing their ground.  Eli watches on in amusement.  Gargano exits and allows them to do his bidding.

[Mauro Ranallo]
If I was wearing a hat right now I'd tip it to Johnny Gargano for making sure this matchup is an even contest!

[Corey Graves]
This is wrong on so many levels!  How can he disrespect some of the top stars XWL has to offer like this?

The security guards rush the ring and The Kyohi attempt to fight them off with fists and kicks but the numbers advantage is way too much.  After a few moments they succumb to the numbers game and each Kyohi member bar Omega is carried out of the ring by several security guards.  Omega is as angry as we've ever seen him as he watches his friends being carried away, but his focus instantly returns to Eli Drake as the sound of the bell punctuates the chaos and this match finally gets underway...

Best of 7

Match #7

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 XOm9957

[Corey Graves]
OH MY GOD ELI CAUGHT KENNY OMEGA INTO A GRAVY TRAIN FOR THE WIN! HE IS ELITE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
He defiantly proved tonight that he has what it takes to be a top guy around as that was an excellent showcase of his pure talent.

Eli stands to his feet with a big grin on his face as he has proved Kenny Omega wrong and it is Eli Drake who is The Elite Wrestler of XWL. Eli motions for a microphone, and is quickly received.

["The Elite Wrestler of XWL" Eli Drake]

YEAH!

Eli looks to the fans straight in front of him

YEAH!

Eli looks to his right as he yells yeah.

Didn't I tell you Kenny that you couldn't keep up with me? I proved that here, and now. I would like to thank the host of Final Stand Johnny Gargano for making this match a possibility, because we all know that Kenny would have went running for it wasn't for him. Now lemme talk to you I laid it all out here on the line tonight show you all exactly what I am capable of! Now I really hope some of the big heads in the back watched this match very closely, and saw something, because damn it I deserve something. I've been busting my ass every single week that I have something to do around here, and I say that because as I said previously the weeks Kenny didn't show they told me they didn't have anything for me. Now you all better give me something as I have been in the dark for to long. I have been given two chances around here, and I capitalized big time when I won The Elite title from Finn Balor. He hasn't been the same since I have beaten him. I mean has anyone seen that finger banging dummy since? Yeah he had a commercial, but has he came back yet? I don't think so! I embarrassed him around the ring. I proved he was not champion material, and I am. So that is why I am done asking for a chance. I demand I am given something! I don't care what it is! Just something so I know my talent here is recognized, and isn't going to waste as I felt it has as of late, but like I said that changes tonight. With that win I put myself back on the map, and I will be turning heads. This will be Eli Drake's year... no one will be able to stop me from rising to the top . It isn't because you don't have the ability. It's because I am not gonna letcha! That isn't an insult that ladies and gentlemen is just a fact of life...

Eli drops the mic, and makes his exit out of the ring then celebrates as he walks up the ramp as we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 9:41 am

Holy shit that match
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 11:29 am

*The cameras again shift to the backstage area where the host of Final Stand, Johnny Gargano is standing by alongside Renee Young.  Gargano is obviously still in some pain as he's holding an ice pack to the side of his face.*

[Renee Young]
Johnny, first of all congratulations on once again becoming an XWL Superstar after defeating The Miz in a hellacious I Quit matchup - arguably one of the most brutal in XWL history.  Allow me to be the first to welcome you back.

*Gargano lowers the ice pack and begins to speak with a huge smile on his face.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Thanks Renee.  I didn't think this was a possibility you know?  But Final Stand is a special event.  Anything can happen and I took my opportunity and ran with it.  It feels good to be back... no it feels great!  And the fact that The Miz is gone for good... that's just the icing on the cake!

[Renee Young]
And mere moments after your victory you were back out on the stage making a match, fulfilling your duties as the host of Final Stand...

[Johnny Gargano]
Yeah... I have a job to do you know... I just came back here, had a shower to get rid of the blood, got changed back into my suit... and then I saw the whole thing going down between Eli Drake and Kenny Omega.  It was just a huge match waiting to happen and as a host, as a fellow wrestler and as a fan, I wanted to see that match happen.  So I made it a reality and I have to say it delivered.  So much has happened tonight Renee.  My career has done a full 180 but I still have responsibilities as the host of Final Stand.  The night is young and it's far from over.

[Renee Young]
And I have to ask you, what's next for Johnny Gargano?

[Johnny Gargano]
I'm just going to take one day at a time Renee.  Everything that has happened tonight hasn't really sunk in yet.  Tonight, I'm just going to focus on continuing to make this Final Stand the best one yet.  Tomorrow, I'll probably need to rest when I start to feel the effects of the I Quit match in full when my adrenaline dies down.  I took some pretty big hits in that match.  And then who knows?  Next week will be my return to Anarchy and I guess I'll look to continue where I left off, without The Miz standing in my way.  I feel like I've come out of the darkness and all I see now is opportunity and possibilities.  The future is bright and I'm excited.  I feel like it's going to be my debut all over again.  Only this time, I'll be even better than before.

[Renee Young]
Thanks for your time Johnny.

[Johnny Gargano]
Any time Renee.

*Gargano again places the ice pack to the side of his face nursing his injuries as the segment fades away.*

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 5:25 pm

HAIL SABIN!

For the third time in the evening, Sabin's theme blasts throughout every inch of the arena, signaling the final match of the Three Stages of Hell between himself and Chad Gable. With one win a piece, Gable emerging victorious in the Steel Cage match and Sabin “walking” away with the victory in the Falls Count Anywhere match, the third match in the set is the long anticipated I Quit match. A few moments pass, Sabin's theme still playing, but Sabin isn't anywhere to be seen, not immediately anyways. Sabin eventually finds his way onto the stage, the tape wrapped around his body being quite noticeable under his vest, clearly not at one hundred percent. Sabin isn't alone of the stage, flanked by two members of the medical staff doing their best to dissuade him from going through with this match, but to no apparent avail.

There are no theatrics, no gunshots being fired, no pyrotechnics this time around, just Sabin standing on the stage, shouting at the medical staff and telling them to leave him alone before he shoves them away and begins making his way down the entrance ramp, each step looking like it brings incredible pain towards himself but his pride not allowing him to fully express his painful journey to the ring. Upon making it to the bottom of the ramp, Sabin slowly but surely pulls himself into the ring, using the ropes to bring himself back to a vertical base, and uses the adjacent set of ring ropes to pull himself to the furthest turnbuckle, removing his vest and tossing it aside, awaiting the arrival of his opponent in Chad Gable.

No extended intro, no flashy lights, but instead just the song that is known to belong to Chad Gable's entrance begins to play. From the back creeps the former Olympian, his eyes glued to the ring with Sabin in it. He isn't smiling and all the games are over. His shoulder is severely taped up after the crash through the chairs he took but yet here he stands at the top of the ramp. He begins to walk down it, not bouncing to the beat of acknowledging the song in the least bit.

Though the crowd takes of care of the singing along part, Chad Gable doesn't direct them, this time he's far too concerned with what is to come next. An I Quit Match against his most fierce rival. How did it come to this? Months of build up and frustration, turning into a personal blood feud. It can be seen in Gable's demeanor as well as in Sabin's. Within moments Chad Gable has entered the ring and taken to his side. He awaits in the corner as the bell rings, the ref throwing his hands together allowing the final part of the saga to finally begin.

Fourty Minutes. Fourty long drawn out minutes following two just as long matches. These two men have practically murdered each other and yet neither has been able to swallow their pride and say the two words needed to stop this match. Chad Gable sees that, having placed Sabin on the top rope. In a slow but focused effort, Chad begins to move to the top with Chris. As he does Chris lashes out wildly, knocking one of the legs of Gable off. As he does so he grabs the other and in one fluid motion has it locked in a hold.

With some struggling, and not exactly pretty transitions, Sabin has Gable locked inside of a figure four leg lock. Gable's own weight being used against him. Gable screams out in pain, thrashing wildly. In this position there is nothing to help him. He can't roll over and he can't break the hold. Sabin simply grins in response, wrenching on the leg once more. He then brings up on of his hands and points it down, making a gun and shooting at Chad Gable. As soon as he pulls the trigger though, Gable uses his core strength to sit up, clocking Sabin right in the jaw. As he does Sabin topples backwards over the top rope with one issue still remaining, the figure four.

Now the two are draped over the top rope, the fulcrum of their legs meeting at the top itself while they appear to be back to back, locked in this hold. Both begin to scream, the pain being surreal in this position and without another moment to spare, they both smack the mat to the best of their abilities. The ref dives in, finally seeing the oppurtunity to finish this onslaught. He prys the legs apart as the duo collapse, Gable into the ring and Sabin to the outside. Medical staff rush to the aid of both men as the ref speaks with the timeclock area.

As the announcement is made that both men hit the mat and submitted at the same time, the crowd shows a heavy mixed reaction. The three stages ended in a draw. How? It isn't possible for this feud to end without a clear winner but here, in this moment, it did. Neither man can compete any further and are barely able to move and tonight, the winner is the audience. The begin to applaude, some even standing as Gable and Sabin are helped to their feet individually and moved to the back. An almost storybook ending for a storybook feud.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 10:09 pm

Backstage we find General Manager Layla watching tonight's events via flat screen with a pleased smile on her face. From the edge of the screen we hear a woman clearing her throat. As the camera zooms out a bit we find a cross Lana and Rusev standing behind Layla. Lana's arms are firmly gripping her hips as Rusev inhales and exhales furiously.

[Layla]
Rusev, Lana! How's my favorite Eastern European duo enjoying their first Final Stand? Has it met your extreme standards, "Ravishing" one?

Lana narrows her icy blue eyes at the GM, clenching her jaw before stomping her heel down to end the hollow banter.

{Lana}
Enough! I do not appreciate your patronizing tone. No one speaks down to Lana or her super-athlete like that, not even you.

[Layla]
And I don't appreciate you putting one of my top superstars out of action with a concussion due to the clever little stunt you two pulled earlier.

{Lana}
My Bulgarian Brute has crushed all of the petty "competition" you have put in front of him. Cody Rhodes? A joke. Roman Reigns? A fraud. When is your company going to recognize all of Rusev's accomplishments and reward him with the title opportunity that he deserves?

[Layla]
Well, I can think of one returning superstar that Rusev hasn't "crushed" yet.. If you two are after more opportunities and recognition, how about you start by facing off against Jeff Hardy this week on Anarchy?

A moment of silence interrupts the flow of speech between the two as Lana's jaw drops and she looks back over her shoulder to Rusev, and then back to Layla.

{Lana}
Rusev should be the FACE of this failing company! And instead, you expect him to fight against a CLOWN who does not know when to retire? After he just put on the match of the century and completely demolished that phony Roman Reigns? You should be bowing at his feet, not throwing him to the wolves the night after his Final Stand debut! You filthy Americans have zero appreciation for all the things my husband and I have done in this company!

[Layla]
For the record, I bow to no man, but I certainly wouldn't consider the possibility of bowing to one who is too afraid of challenging an "old clown" who just showed him up at his first Final Stand. Especially one who lets his wife do all of the talking for him.

Lana's hands ball up into fists as she takes a few steps towards the GM. The taller blonde, equipped in 6-inch heels looks down on Layla in complete disgust.

{Lana}
Вы неблагодарная, старая ведьма . . .

As Lana looks poised to bite her tongue or strike, a large paw-like hand places itself on her shoulder. For the first time, it is Rusev who is shown holding Lana back. Lana's eyes lose a bit of their fire as she clears her throat and adjusts her cropped jacket, taking a step back to allow Rusev to step forward and speak his piece on the matter.

{Rusev}
You want Rusev to have a “match” with this clown that calls himself Jeff Hardy? You say you don't appreciate when Rusev does what Rusev does best and CRUSH those that stand before him then you make a “match” like that. Did you not see what Rusev did to Cody, to Roman Reigns earlier tonight? I will challenge this Jeff Hardy but when he ends up alongside them, remember that this was your idea.

With that, Rusev makes his way towards the door, opening it to allow Lana to exit the office first before he follows suit, slamming the door behind him, leaving Layla to possibly contemplate her hasty decision to make the returning Jeff Hardy face the man he made his return against on the following Anarchy.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 11:37 pm

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Bw0MfWi

PSA:  We had an INSANE match that unfortunately mixer didn't save...so this is our second attempt. THE FIRST EVEN HAD A SPOT WHERE THE STUPID AI OF THE REFEREE PUSHED TWO STEPS UNDER A TABLE AND ALEXA TWISTED BLISS'D ASUKA THROUGH THAT TABLE IT WAS SO SICK!!!  

Unfortunately this match you're about to watch did not have that. But we tried our best given the circumstances.

Losing the video also did a number on our motivation so sorry no post match stuff.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 12:18 am

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 IZChGHo

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 9:32 am

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 SxOi3VA

[Mauro Ranallo]
April has done it! April is the new Miss Money in the Bank!

[Corey Graves]
After losing big match after big match I didn't think she had it in her but I guess experience did win out this time tonight

April tries to climb down and ends up falling to that mat, the breifcase still clutched in her hands. As she sits up she located the eyes of Kaitlyn who was the only person capable of stopping April at the top of the ladder. That one good forearm though was all the chance April needed to reach up and grab her destiny. April slowly rises to her feet, observing the absolute carnage around the arena before limping past the ladder and Kaitlyn who drops to a knee in fatigue. The other women can hear April's song blaring as she exits the ring but Ms Money in the Bank pays it no mind as she lumps her way up the ramp

[Mauro Ranallo]
No one has to hang their head in shame because all these women left it in the ring tonight. More importantly April, who was already a threat to a healthy Champion, now can strike any time anywhere. Will that come into play tonight?

[Corey Graves]
When you're dealing with April you never know what's going to happen. Tonight the Queen of Darkness might reclaim her throne for all we know

The camera sits on April standing at the top of the ramp, grinning vicious like to herself as she eyes the key to her future. She turns her head back to the women who all stare up with varied expression and smiles. That smile is the last thing we see as we fade to black
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:27 am

As a camera follows Renee Young you can hear a loud voice hollowering and cheering. She stops at a door but before she can even knock it opens quick almost as if it was kicked open! The culprit stands there grinning like an idiot with two titles over his shoulders. The Television Champion and World Heavyweight Champion looks to his left to see his girlfriend and quickly goes to embrace her despite her cries that it's not professional. After Dean stopes and she straightens out her dress and hair and finally begins to do what she came here for

[Renee Young]
Dean, tonight in the first ever Final Stand match like this you managed to not only retain your title but when back the Intercontinental Championship for AJ and the Club. What is going through your head?

Dean smirks at the memories of the Club being announced the winner

[Dean Ambrose]
All is right in the world now Renee! I feel great. I feel a lot better than that knock off brand the "Alpha Club". They talked a big game but when it came time to put up or shut up you saw what happened out there. Never again do I have to deal with Sami Zayn. Never again will I have to stand across the ring and listen to Chris Jericho drawl on and on about something that nobody but him actually cares about. AJ never should have lost that title, Jericho cheated after all so if you ask me this is simple poetic justice

[Renee Young]
Some would say you were the driving force tonight, pinning both Jericho and Zayn. Would you agree with that?

[Dean Ambrose]
Nah, I was just the guy who got the pins. AJ and I worked together well. We fought hard, covered each other's weaknesses and when he was eliminated he knew he could count on me to finish the job and that's exactly what I did. People will say this and that but AJ and I? We're brothers now. And now one or anything can split us up. As a tag team? We're unbeatable. I think anyone who saw that match would agree!

Dean kisses both is titles and smiles obnoxiously towards the camera. Renee bites back a smile, trying to remain professional after all

[Renee Young]
Last question Dean, are you at all worried about The Final Stand off? Whoever wins will be your knew opponent at Cyberslam

Dean snorts

[Dean Ambrose]
Everyone knows I'll fight anyone, anywhere, at anytime. I think I'll keep it a surprise and not watch who wins. As long as it isn't like, Zayn or Jericho. Could you imagine having to watch me fight one of them again? That'd be bullshit. But the chances of them even being in the match let alone winning are shit so I won't worry about it. Now, I got some more celebrating to do! WOOOOOOOO!

With that Dean steps back into his locker room where the sounds of Dean and AJ can be heard. Renee shakes her head as she leaves only for her eyes to suddenly light up as she motions for the camera to follow her. As they race forward they come across a limping April, walking through the halls with her Money in the Bank briefcase in hand. April sees Renee approaching and summons up a pained smile

[April]
Only one question please? I fell through a ladder tonight and I just wanna go collapse in my hotel room

Renee nods in understanding

[Renee Young]
This isn't a question so much as me getting confirmation but since you're leaving I take it you're not cashing in tonight?

April laughs, something that causes her to hold her ribs in pain, before speaking into the microphone

[April]
I'm sure any of those other women would be waiting to rush that ring the moment the cell raises up but me...I've been here before. I don't need to ruin their moment to make mine. If I took this moment from Natalya she'd never forgive me. And as the first woman to ever main event a PPV I know what this means to them. No, I think I'll pass tonight. Though, the more I look at this briefcase the funnier I find it. The thing that ruined my life now lies in my hand, giving me the power to ruin someone else's life whenever I want to. This will be fun

April smiles before walking off. As she weaves through people, some congratulating her on her win, April dimples smiles or says thanks. After tough losses, months on the shelf, and some more tough losses it feels as if April is truly back! April comes to the parking lot and quickly locates her car. April approaches the trunk and with the click of a button it pops open slightly. She opens it and the sound of her briefcase hitting the ground echos through the vacant lot. The camera man zooms in on the trunk and even he gasp. Taped or glued are pictures. Hundreds it seems. Most are of April. Some from her time in the ring and during interviews. But others are her in her private life. Meditating. Talking to The Sisterhood. Sleeping. Playing with Abigail. Other pictures are of her home and her car. April, with a shaky hand picks up one and brings it close. It's a picture of her sleeping. If that wasn't frightening enough there is a hand coming uncomfortably close to wrapping around her neck in view. During all this shock April has missed something. A blood red 'A' has been painted over some of the pictures

Suddenly the camera man is knocked to the ground but his camera is still pointed in April direction. Just in time to see a pipe come down on the skull of April. The blows sends April to the ground quickly. As the camera pans up higher we see the shaking form of Nikki Cross. The camera man lets out a grunt of shock as he scoots away. He looks towards April who's eyes are open, but vacant. Blood is slowly starting to seep out othe top of her head and the cameraman reaches out to her slowly before howling in pain as Nikki steps on his wrist hard

[Nikki Cross]
Don't. Touch. Her......NOBODY CAN TOUCH HER BUT ME!!!

Nikki gets to her knees and crawls on top of April getting in her face. Cross looks and sounds like she's growling as she stares into the far gone eyes of April. With an angressive scream Nikki gets off of April. She pulls her hair aggressively before simply running away. The camera man lets out a sigh of relief he didn't know he was keeping in. He quickly shouts her help. He gets up and runs to look for medical attention and leaves his camera. The camera is unfortunately left on April's eyes as they stare. Unmoving, dull, lifeless. On this dark note Final Stands fades to another segment
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 1:57 pm

*The scene is that of the commentary table as both Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves are shown.*

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 IekGhH9

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm just receiving word there's something going on in the backstage area with our host Johnny Gargano-

[Corey Graves]
Oh what now?  This is turning into The Johnny Gargano Show!  How many more times must he appear tonight?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well he is the host of the proceedings here tonight Corey.  Anyway let's head to the backstage area right now to find out what's happening.

*The scene shifts to the backstage area where Johnny Gargano is shown, face down in his wrestling gear.  He isn't moving at all and there's several backstage personnel trying to aid him.*

[Backstage Worker 1]
What the hell happened?

[Backstage Worker 2]
We just found him like this... he's unresponsive.  He was found next to this steel chair.

*The worker shows a mangled piece of metal which is barely recognizable as a chair given the extent of it's usage in this apparent assault.*

[Backstage Worker 1]
Has anyone called an ambulance?

[Backstage Worker 2]
Yeah they should be here any second.  Johnny!  Johnny!  Stay with us!

*The XWL medical personnel rush the scene with a stretcher in tow.  They carefully place a neck brace around his neck as who knows the extent of the damage he has suffered.  They take extreme care in firstly raising him and placing him on the stretcher before tying him onto it securely.*

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Mkx1MRD

[Mauro Ranallo]
These are deeply upsetting scenes.  Not long ago Johnny Gargano was on top of the world.  He had his job back.. he had his life back.  And now this...

[Corey Graves]
Who knows what he was up to.  He's already wrestled tonight, why was he in his gear?  Maybe he was playing around with that steel chair and it all somehow went wrong!

*Gargano is slowly wheeled down the hallway towards the exit area.  There is a solemn mood all around as XWL Superstars, officials and backstage employees look on with grave concern.*

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 PZACA7Q

[Mauro Ranallo]
Can you show some empathy?  I know you don't like Johnny Gargano but that is another human being right there.  This a man's livelihood we're talking about.  Who knows what condition he is in or what damage has been done!

[Corey Graves]
You're right... I'm sorry.  I'm just still a little upset over what happened with The Miz, that's all...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speaking of The Miz, who's to say he isn't responsible for this?  

*Gargano's stretcher is slowly loaded into the back of an awaiting ambulance.*

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 9B3AT2K

[Corey Graves]
I'm fairly certain that The Miz would be in no condition to carry out such a hainous act after what he suffered in the I Quit Match.  But you're right Mauro, I apologize for drawing such conclusions.  It was foolish of me to think Johnny did this to himself.  In all seriousness, I and the rest of XWL wish Johnny Gargano the very best.

*An EMT slams the doors of the ambulance shut and hits it twice, signalling it's ok for it to leave.  The ambulance lights up and it's siren begins to wail out for all to hear for miles around as it swiftly begins it's departure from Final Stand X.*

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 6gb98KA

[Mauro Ranallo]
Everyone please, keep Johnny Gargano and his family in your thoughts and prayers at this time.  Our host of Final Stand is out of action, but the show must go on, however grave the circumstances.  We wish you well Johnny...

*Final Stand X continues...*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 2:41 pm

XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 ZQqJTZk

PETE DUNNE GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE! CHRIS JERICHO HAS DONE IT!

THE CROWD IS IN SHOCK AT WHAT THEY'VE WITNESSED! Chris Jericho, the man who went to war earlier tonight in the elimination tag team match against Bullet Club, losing his prized Intercontinental Championship to AJ Styles in the process, has come out here and won the second annual Final Stand-Off.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Chris Jericho wasn't even announced for this match beforehand and he showed up, he threw men over the rope and he's earned himself a World Heavyweight Championship match against Dean Ambrose at Cyberslam! And what makes this more interesting is that Dean Ambrose is the man who pinned Chris Jericho earlier tonight to stop the World Heavyweight Championship from falling into Sami Zayn's hands. Isn't it crazy how things work out?

[COREY GRAVES]
What's crazier than that is that Chris Jericho is still entitled to a rematch for the Intercontinental Championship which means we could very well see a new double champion in the coming months. I'm not saying I think Bullet Club isn't capable of beating Jericho on their own. They are two of the greatest wrestlers I've seen step foot into a ring but... there's no denying that Chris Jericho is a very dangerous competitor and he knows how to win championships. Alpha Club versus Bullet Club might be over but Chris Jericho versus Bullet Club has just begun.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I didn't even think about that! Cyberslam could very well become a battle of who wants to be a double champion more. Chris Jericho wanting the World Heavyweight Championship and the Intercontinental Championship. Dean Ambrose wanting the World Heavyweight Championship and the World Television Championship.

Jericho looks up at the larger than normal titantron and the graphic for Cyberslam pops up on the screen: Chris Jericho versus Dean Ambrose for the World Heavyweight Championship. A prideful grin spread wickedly across his face as he raised his arm in victory. It was a chance at redemption after what happened earlier tonight. Alpha Club getting another chance to silence Bullet Club on a stage where they'd be watched by thousands upon thousands of people. The referee attempts to raise his arm in victory but Chris pushes the referee and demands that he be given a microphone instead. Chris snatches the microphone from the referee and he breathes heavily into the microphone before speaking up finally.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Dean Ambrose.

The arena full of fans pop at the mention of the World Heavyweight Champion.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
AJ Styles.

And they pop again at the mention of the new Intercontinental Champion.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I'm gonna fuck you fuckfaces up... and I'm going to be taking both of your championships at Cyberslam.

Jericho throws his microphone at the ground and it makes a loud thud which echoes throughout the speakers. The Alpha exits the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp to a chorus of the fans booing him but they are cut off as the segment fades away to the next portion of the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018   XWL Final Stand X:  7/16/2018  - 7/30/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next