Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018

Go down 
+11
Slothio
LazyEye513
Gregg
Strummania
P.R Son
Sam
Oreo
kpn012414
KingWolf
Austin
Tango
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Target Center
Minneapolis, Minnesota

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

A Clean Sweep
The Alpha Club and The Bullet Club are set to collide tonight in title matches but last week each member would take on their allies opponent. Pitting Sami Zayn against AJ Styles and Jericho against Ambrose. AJ would give Sami a taste of his medicine when Zayn attempted to hold the tights of AJ. Instead it ended with AJ holding the tights and stealing a win. Later in the night Ambrose and Jericho would leave it all in the ring in a match that went back and forth. It ended when both men lunged for each other intent on ending the match. It was Jericho's bad luck that he leapt right into a Gun Stun, ending the match. The Bullet Club has the momentum heading into this week and they'll need it to overcome foes like Zayn and Jericho

Undisputed Revenge
The Undisputed Era shocked the world when they emerged and kicked the crap out of the Cabinet. No one expected that. But no one expected the Cabinet to respond so fast either. And with a deadly man like Leo Kruger with them. Leo Kruger changed the playing field and shocked all the Undisputed Era, especially Matt Sydal who received a spear that nearly broke him in half. The rest of the Cabinet picked apart the Undisputed Era leaving havoc and bodies in their wake. Battle lines have been drawn in the sand. Something tells me this is just the beginning of a war on the horizon

America's Real Nightmare
Shinsuke Nakamura isn't the only one who has taken issue with America. Lana and Rusev have made clear their hate for the land of the free and home of the brave. And Cody for that matter. Cody would interrupt an episode of Miz Tv that featured Rusev and Lana. Cody came for revenge but instead only received a slap from Lana that invited a fight. After interference from the Ravashing Russian Cody found himself trapped in the accolade and forced to watch Lana cut up the flag while he was helpless. Lana and Rusev have made themselves enemies of America and Cody. Enemies he won't forget nor forgive

Tesla Forever
Alexa and Asuka haven't gotten along exactly swimmingly these last few weeks. Layla's idea to resolve their issues was to put them in a tag match against Becky and The upstart Tesla. It went about as well as you'd imagine. Egos were involved and Asuka ended up being pinned by Becky. A win over those two should have been enough for Tesla but it wasn't. Tesla felt her moment had been stolen from her which fueled her to attack Becky! The assault ended after Becky was DDT'd onto a chair leaving her in a heap as Tesla stood over her. Tesla proved last week she is not her to make friends and she'll hurt whoever stands in her way. What will she do this week?

Fight Forever

A tournament designed to find the very best in the division was created and has now come to a conclusion. Sasha Banks, with a lot to prove after months of losses and letdowns, rose to the occasion and shockingly beat April in the finals to be named number one contender for Natalya’s championship. Their rivalry is once Shaun renewed and the fans are surely eager to see these two fight again. The night didn’t end there though. The champion came to the ring and wanted to shake Sasha’s hand. Sasha not only refused the handshake but she attacked Natalya. The brawl led them all throughout the arena until it finally ended with the sound of shattering glass. Sasha threw Natalya head first through a mirror and there was no coming back from that. That’s not where Sasha crossed the line either. Layla, our General Manager who’s not been involved in any physical altercations in a long time, was sucker punched intentionally by Sasha who proudly walked away. What does the future have in store for the Boss? Will her match at Final Stand be in jeopardy? Is Natalya okay after that attack?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Gx3gZAr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 XOm9957

Alexa & Asuka Sign “End Bullying” Agreement

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 I9RgB9N XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 O0gaWiP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 0NATC0o XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 SprnWhU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 3CcLE3M XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 OLakhQA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 9HkMqJV XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 GGsIK6t

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 BuLy3Ok XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 IaUMCqr

Sasha Banks Apologizes

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 GRlB191

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 IU63hKj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 KxH1zkQ XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 A6VStzU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 ZAgvSFWh XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Zbu6i1W

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 03t1udq XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 7xkXuan

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 I9RgB9N XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 DsAaDUp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 CtHJfCd XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 8TK8fEB

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 7DHkpfI

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 SeAzV9t

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 T8cTTqF XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 O0gaWiP

Main Event

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 FOoUO2G

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 4:17 pm

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Gable10XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Cody10

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

As the bell rings, Chad Gable wastes no time as he gets to his feet, moving over and calling for a mic. He smiles as the crowd cheers for him, turning to them and nodding in response to their approval.

[Chad Gable]
Pretty good match, huh?

The crowd pops and Gable takes a moment before raising the mic once again.

[Chad Gable]
Listen guys, I'm all about a good time but there is still an elephant in the room in the form of the fragile Chris Sabin. Mr. Glass himself, not Elijah Pierce of course but still the man made of glass either way. This guy is determined to be a bigger thorn in my side than anyone I've ever met before.

Gable is breathing heavy coming off of his match, wiping the sweat from his brow as he does so.

[Chad Gable]
The king of cheap shots is convinced I hit him from behind. Well last week, I hit him from the front and as we all saw, he sure wasn't too hurt when he was flopping all over the place trying to get in what little bit of fight he can. Then again, is Chris Sabin ever telling the truth? He calls me a fraud but here I am, in the middle of this ring, doing what I love in front of all of YOU!

Chad Gable gets another pop as he panders to the fans.

[Chad Gable]
So despite what Sabin may think, I am always Ready, Willing-

Hail Sabin!

Ready, Willing and Hail Sabin? Wait, that's not how it goes. Almost as if on cue, Sabin's theme plays throughout the arena, causing the live audience in attendance to go from cheering Gable to booing Sabin. A few moments pass before the man in question emerges from the back, rolling out on a wheelchair he received due to Gable's retaliation a handful of weeks ago, still feeling the effects of the, in his mind, unprovoked attack courtesy of Chad Gable just seven days ago. He sits on the stage as a camera picks up Gable mouthing, “Really?” from the ring, shaking his head at Sabin's commitment to this “ruse.” Sabin clears his throat before raising the microphone up from his lap and towards his mouth.

Chris Sabin
I don't know what is worse: You thinking THAT atrocity was a “good” match or the fact that you think that attacking me “from the front” makes you such a hero to these people, because it doesn't. All it does is show how much of a coward you are, how afraid you are of Chris Sabin, how threatened you are of me. You have to resort to attacking someone while they're confined to a wheelchair because of a cowardly assault you orchestrated to make yourself feel better about your inability to cope with losing the Intercontinental Championship AGAIN!

Chris Sabin
That's fine, you can keep playing pretend Superhero all you want, because I'm about to bring you back to reality. Earlier today, I paid a visit to someone you might know, someone who shares a name with you actually. You seem confused, so allow me to narrow it down for your primitive brain: It isn't “Former Intercontinental Champion,” it isn't “Coward,” and it sure as hell isn't “Chad.” That narrow it down for you?

Gable remains in the ring, unamused by Sabin's game.

Chris Sabin
No? Didn't think so. The name this person shared with you, was Gable.

The gears begin to turn in his mind, a look being a mixture of anger, hatred and a bit of “You didn't” fills Gable's face as a smirk becomes etched across Sabin's.

Chris Sabin
You think I'm bluffing, don't you? Roll the footage!

On cue, a video begins playing on the Titantron above Sabin, showing him seated on his wheelchair, holding a pair of crutches in his arms, with two men around him, both wearing military style gear, one walking alongside Sabin while the other is pushing the wheelchair Sabin is on. The scene around them is that of a neighborhood, an array of two story houses and picket fences fill the view of the camera, an aura of peacefulness filling the air alongside the sound of birds chirping and lawnmowers doing their namesake. The trio abruptly stops in front of a driveway, causing Sabin to mouth out, “Is this the one?” The man besides Sabin looks down to his phone, as if he were checking the gps before looking towards Sabin and nodding. That's all the confirmation that was needed before they make their way up the driveway and to the front door. They stand there for a few moments before Sabin breaks the silence between them when he asks, “Are you going to press that?” motioning to the doorbell that's clearly out of Sabin's reach. He quickly presses the button, causing the sound of the doorbell to reverberate throughout the house. A short time later, the sound of lock being undone followed by the door being opened fill the nearby area before a man emerges from behind the door.

Man
Can I help you?

Chris Sabin
Yes, you could actually. Is Mr. Gable home?

[Mr. Gable]
Yes, you're speaking to him. What can I do for you?

Sabin leans forward, motioning for Mr. Gable to do the same.

Chris Sabin
I need you to send a message.

[Mr. Gable]
A message? To who?

Chris Sabin
Your son.

The second he says that, the man at Sabin's side catches Mr. Gable with a haymaker, sending him stumbling backwards into his home, causing the man behind Sabin to join in, both men begin unloading rights and left to the defenseless Mr. Gable before they end up dragging him into the next room, leaving Sabin outside.

Chris Sabin
Are you going to invite me in?

Sabin shouts into the house, but the only sound that he could hear is the fists of his men striking Mr. Gable repeatedly.

Chris Sabin
I see where Gable got his manners from, like father like son. Guess I'll let myself in.

Sabin rolls through the front door and begins looking around, almost as if admiring the home. The sounds of Mr. Gable being assault continue to echo throughout the apparently empty home but this doesn't dissuade Sabin from making his way from room to room, taking a second to enjoy a one man tour of the Gable Household.

Chris Sabin
You have a lovely home, Mr. Gable.

He shouts out from one of the rooms but doesn't receive a reply as he is currently trying to survive a beat down. Many moments pass before Sabin rejoins his men, rolling into what appears to be the living room with a plate holding a sandwich on his lap and two apples. The two men seem to have evolved their assault from simply punches to weaving in kicks every few hits but the assault comes to a brief end when Sabin whistles out towards them to get their attention, tossing each an apple.

Chris Sabin
Thought you two could use a snack.

They both look towards the other, exchanging a look before shrugging and taking a bite out of the apple. Sabin begins to roll around the room, tapping each wall he comes across with a knuckle while enjoying the sandwich he made himself every time he stops. Sabin makes it about halfway into his sandwich before he comes across a wall that meets his standards. He mouths out, “This is the one” before he gets his crutches and pulls himself up off the wheelchair with assistance from both his men, using the crutches to keep himself vertical. He lines himself up with the couch that's next to his wall of choice and begins directing traffic, motioning to both men to pick up the downed Mr. Gable and drag him towards himself.

They quickly follow that order, holding up Mr. Gable parallel to Sabin, who takes one of his arms and wraps it around Mr. Gable's, keeping the other on the crutch to keep himself from falling over. Sabin's men put their hands on Mr. Gable's throat, as if they're trying to double Chokeslam while Sabin tries to German Suplex him. Sabin leans backwards, giving the other two men their cue to shove Mr. Gable through the wall while Sabin lands softly on the couch, acting like he just single-handedly German Suplex'd him without any assistance. Both men help Sabin off the couch and move him back to the wheelchair, the video coming to an end when the trio make their way out of the house.

Back in the arena, the live audience in attendance erupts into boos as Sabin just soaks it in, but inside the ring, a pissed off Chad Gable, without hesitation, rolls out of the ring and begins stomping his way up the entrance ramp, ready to put an end to this war with Chris Sabin.

Chris Sabin
Always the predictable one, Gable. I knew this was going to be your reaction, so I came prepared.

As if on cue, a handful of men charge out from behind the curtain, six to be specific. Three of them dressed in riot gear, and the remaining three wearing the same gear as those in the video that played previously. The three in riot gear plant themselves about a third down the ramp, putting their shields in a wall that covers the entirely of the ramp, while the other three take a stance behind them, pulling out their tasers and taking aim at Chad Gable. This doesn't deter Gable, instead it seemingly angers him more. His walk becomes a run, leading to the men with tasers to fire them off but Gable is able to avoid them, causing them to toss the tasers aside and pull out their batons, preparing for the inevitable contact.

Nearing the seemingly impenetrable, he decides that instead of trying to power through it, why not leap over it? An impressive leap from Gable allows him to bypass a literal hurdle and turn back towards the men that will try to stop him. He begins unloading rights and lefts, forearms and elbows, kicks and knees, anything but the kitchen sink and appears to be making significant progress on his mission to make it to Sabin, who at this point notices that he's the priority target and decides that discretion is the greater part of valor, retreating from the scene while he still could.

One of the men takes a hold of a baton and makes a beeline towards Gable, who has his back turned, but as if it was purely instinct, Gable turns around and ducks under the shot. He quickly wraps his arms around the assailants waist and forces him into the air before slamming him down with a German Suplex. The second tries his hand at a one on one fight with Gable, opening up with a Superman Punch attempt but Gable easily sidesteps it and gives him a German Suplex for his efforts. The next four would meet the same fate until Gable is the only one left standing, the pile of bodies lie around him as he lets out a roar much to the crowds enjoyment. Gable looks around for the absent Sabin but to no avail. One thing is for certain: This is far from over.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 4:30 pm

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 FOoUO2G

[Mauro Ranallo]
That clothesline from Sami just took the head off of Ambrose!

[Corey Graves]
If Dean wants to hold onto his title he's gonna need to do better because it looks like the Alpha Club is going two for two tonight

Anarchy fades to a quick commercial break

[Mauro Ranallo]
He did it! He retained! Lightning does not strike twice for the Alpha Club!

[Corey Graves]
No! We were so close to having a real champion again!

Dean's hand being raised is an awesome sight to the crowd as the roar with approval. Dean is handed his titles by the ref and Dean's possessive nature over those titles are shown as he quickly puts them over his shoulders. He goes to leave before seeing Zayn start to sit up. Dean slowly walks over to him and Zayn looks up to him wearily. Dean smirks as he puts his fingers in the shape of a gun and presses them against the forehead. Dean pulls the trigger while mouthing the words "pow". Zayn grits his teeth as Dean laughs before dropping down and rolling out of the ring. Dean holds both titles in the air as he reaches the top. The scene ends on a high note for the Club, which is nice considering how the night first started. XWL comes to an end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2