Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018

Go down 
+11
Slothio
LazyEye513
Gregg
Strummania
P.R Son
Sam
Oreo
kpn012414
KingWolf
Austin
Tango
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 pm

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Target Center
Minneapolis, Minnesota

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

A Clean Sweep
The Alpha Club and The Bullet Club are set to collide tonight in title matches but last week each member would take on their allies opponent. Pitting Sami Zayn against AJ Styles and Jericho against Ambrose. AJ would give Sami a taste of his medicine when Zayn attempted to hold the tights of AJ. Instead it ended with AJ holding the tights and stealing a win. Later in the night Ambrose and Jericho would leave it all in the ring in a match that went back and forth. It ended when both men lunged for each other intent on ending the match. It was Jericho's bad luck that he leapt right into a Gun Stun, ending the match. The Bullet Club has the momentum heading into this week and they'll need it to overcome foes like Zayn and Jericho

Undisputed Revenge
The Undisputed Era shocked the world when they emerged and kicked the crap out of the Cabinet. No one expected that. But no one expected the Cabinet to respond so fast either. And with a deadly man like Leo Kruger with them. Leo Kruger changed the playing field and shocked all the Undisputed Era, especially Matt Sydal who received a spear that nearly broke him in half. The rest of the Cabinet picked apart the Undisputed Era leaving havoc and bodies in their wake. Battle lines have been drawn in the sand. Something tells me this is just the beginning of a war on the horizon

America's Real Nightmare
Shinsuke Nakamura isn't the only one who has taken issue with America. Lana and Rusev have made clear their hate for the land of the free and home of the brave. And Cody for that matter. Cody would interrupt an episode of Miz Tv that featured Rusev and Lana. Cody came for revenge but instead only received a slap from Lana that invited a fight. After interference from the Ravashing Russian Cody found himself trapped in the accolade and forced to watch Lana cut up the flag while he was helpless. Lana and Rusev have made themselves enemies of America and Cody. Enemies he won't forget nor forgive

Tesla Forever
Alexa and Asuka haven't gotten along exactly swimmingly these last few weeks. Layla's idea to resolve their issues was to put them in a tag match against Becky and The upstart Tesla. It went about as well as you'd imagine. Egos were involved and Asuka ended up being pinned by Becky. A win over those two should have been enough for Tesla but it wasn't. Tesla felt her moment had been stolen from her which fueled her to attack Becky! The assault ended after Becky was DDT'd onto a chair leaving her in a heap as Tesla stood over her. Tesla proved last week she is not her to make friends and she'll hurt whoever stands in her way. What will she do this week?

Fight Forever

A tournament designed to find the very best in the division was created and has now come to a conclusion. Sasha Banks, with a lot to prove after months of losses and letdowns, rose to the occasion and shockingly beat April in the finals to be named number one contender for Natalya’s championship. Their rivalry is once Shaun renewed and the fans are surely eager to see these two fight again. The night didn’t end there though. The champion came to the ring and wanted to shake Sasha’s hand. Sasha not only refused the handshake but she attacked Natalya. The brawl led them all throughout the arena until it finally ended with the sound of shattering glass. Sasha threw Natalya head first through a mirror and there was no coming back from that. That’s not where Sasha crossed the line either. Layla, our General Manager who’s not been involved in any physical altercations in a long time, was sucker punched intentionally by Sasha who proudly walked away. What does the future have in store for the Boss? Will her match at Final Stand be in jeopardy? Is Natalya okay after that attack?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Gx3gZAr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 XOm9957

Alexa & Asuka Sign “End Bullying” Agreement

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 I9RgB9N XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 O0gaWiP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 0NATC0o XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 SprnWhU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 3CcLE3M XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 OLakhQA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 9HkMqJV XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 GGsIK6t

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 BuLy3Ok XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 IaUMCqr

Sasha Banks Apologizes

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 GRlB191

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 IU63hKj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 KxH1zkQ XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 A6VStzU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 ZAgvSFWh XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Zbu6i1W

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 03t1udq XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 7xkXuan

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 I9RgB9N XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 DsAaDUp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 CtHJfCd XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 8TK8fEB

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 7DHkpfI

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 SeAzV9t

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 T8cTTqF XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 O0gaWiP

Main Event

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 FOoUO2G

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 AmbitiousRashJellyfish-size_restricted

[MAURO RANALLO]
Welcome to the show, Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a huge night in store for you tonight where two championships will be put on the line. Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn are going to go one-on-one in tonight's main event for the World Heavyweight Championship while AJ Styles is going to defend his Intercontinental Championship against Chris Jericho in a couple minutes. Any comments before the match begins?

[COREY GRAVES]
Of course! We have so many more things to talk about besides the championship matches. Alexa Bliss and Asuka are going to sign an agreement to end bullying... whatever that means... and Sasha Banks is going to be forced to apologize for her actions last week. XWL Owners have said that if she doesn't then her Final Stand match might be on the line.

[MAURO RANALLO]
It's going to be an amazing show filled with plenty of action as we continue the road to Final Stand, but now? We have a championship match to get to. Let's head to the ring.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 SeAzV9t

You probably didn't watch the match, right?

:y2j

It's okay.

:jericho

It's not even the end of the match.

The referee is down and Chris Jericho has grabbed a steel chair and brought it into the ring. Perhaps his emotions are starting to get the better of him. So far, he's been unable to beat AJ Styles and capture the Intercontinental Championship but regardless of there being no clear winner yet, this has been one hell of a match so far. A phenomenal (pun intended) way of kicking off this episode of Anarchy.

[COREY GRAVES]
I think both of these men underestimated each other. Chris Jericho came into this match with a lot of confidence considering how their last encounter went down. AJ Styles was so sure that he would beat Jericho and put this rivalry behind him. At this point, I'm not so sure who has the advantage over the other.

The Alpha is begging Styles to get into the ring so he could clock him over the head with the chair and put this match to an end. Slamming the chair into the ring, Jericho continued to yell and shout at the Phenomenal One.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm not sure if this is some kind of plan or what. Perhaps the challenger is trying to goad the champion into making a mistake? Surely that's easier said than done when you're up against a veteran like AJ Styles.

The fans cheered on AJ Styles as he looked back between them and his opponent. The arena was filled with "AJ STYLES!" chants which motivated the champion to go on. He climbed onto the apron and then into the ring. Never once did he let his eyes leave the Alpha knowing it could cost him the championship if he did. As soon as Styles got in the ring, Jericho charged at him and swung the chair but he missed! AJ ducked the blow and proceeded to hit the pele kick against the chair which caused it to fall out of Jericho's hands. The crowd popped again as AJ quickly got to his feet and both men stood across from each other with their guards up. The chair was conveniently situated in between the two of them.

[COREY GRAVES]
That chair could be the difference maker if one of them got ahold of it.

To the surprise of most people, AJ used his foot and kicked the chair back over to Chris. Perhaps he had a mind game of his own planned that could help him achieve victory. The once confident look on Jericho's face was replaced with confusion now as he bent over and grabbed the chair. AJ stood ready again to try and dodge whatever Jericho was going to do next and Jericho was ready... until he noticed the referee starting to get up. Jericho glanced at the referee, then at the chair and then at Styles. Suddenly, that look of confidence came back to him. Jericho lifted the chair and then slammed it down on the mat as hard as he could. He then tossed the chair to AJ, he caught the chair and then Chris fell down onto the mat - a clear nod to one of his former friends that were no longer here.

[COREY GRAVES]
What is Chris doing!? Please tell me he knows he can't win like this.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Jericho is a veteran of this business. Surely he knows what he's doing.

AJ is confused and the referee turns around and sees the scene. What happened a few seconds ago was unknown to him. The referee heard the chair hit and then turned around to see the Phenomenal One standing above Jericho with the chair in his hands. The referee approached Styles and began yelling at him.

"DID YOU HIT HIM WITH THE CHAIR!?"

Styles replied accordingly but was cut off.

"HE'S CLEARLY FA-"

The referee shouts at him again.

"I SAID DID YOU HIT HI-"

CODEBREAKER!

Jericho used the referee's distraction to his advantage to strike on an unsuspecting Styles with his finishing manoeuvre. The crowd heavily booed as Jericho went for the pin on the champion.

1!

2!

3!!!

The crowd is shocked as AJ Styles was unable to kickout.

[COREY GRAVES]
CHRIS JERICHO HAS DONE IT! CHRIS JERICHO IS OUR CHAMPION!

Chris Jericho throws himself off of AJ Styles' body and quickly gets back to his feet. His arms are thrown up into the air as the announcer declares him the official winner of the match.

[ANNOUNCER]
Here is your winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion... CHRIS JERICHO!

The referee hands Chris Jericho the Intercontinental Championship and the Alpha proudly holds that championship high above his head for the entire arena to see.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 D7zwOO1

[MAURO RANALLO]
I wonder what is going on through the minds of Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn right now after witnessing that. The Intercontinental Championship changed hands and the same could happen with the World Heavyweight Championship in tonight's main event.

We then fade away to the commercial break as Jericho continues his celebration.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 T8cTTqF XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 O0gaWiP

Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Cameras go back stage showing a new woman in the division staring in the mirror

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 8mr4l6H

[Corey Graves]
Oh my Mauro is that Allie? I've heard about her she has been tearing it up in the indies and now she's here.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe it either she is one of the best competitors. She wrestled for the PWA, CCW, NCW, and GCW. She has also been touring Japan and wrestled for Ring of Honor. She has been a singles champ and a tag team champ.

[Corey Graves]
I wonder what shes doing hear.

As Corey begins to speak again Allie is shown still staring in the mirror and to be talking to a female voice that everyone in the arena can here

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 WYzWT2v

[Allie]
This is the way it has to be. I know this is not what you want. I can't let you go out this way.

Allie looks down

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 I7yEiMl

[????]
You don't have to do this for me. Ill be fine without my career. This route you wanna go down is very dangerous Allie.

[Allie]
But Rose your my friend and I can't see you this way. I refuse to stand by and let your legacy be for nothing.

[Rose]
Your right and as your friend I'm telling you that this path is to dangerous. It's full of darkness and once it takes over you lose all control of yourself. Allie please you are my bunny and I don't wanna lose that please listen to me.

Allie looks back up and when she does shes changed

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 H0KeBoP

[Demon Allie]
Rose I know this isn't what you want but this is how it has to be your legacy has to live on until you come home to where you belong.

[Rose]
I understand and I wanna thank you bunny but please do me one favor

Writing appears on the mirror as Allie starts to walk away and A familiar theme begins to play around the arena as the crowd goes wild

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 ENsVt44

[Corey Graves]
Oh no it's Rosemary she's back Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But why isn't she out here yet.

After a few more seconds of waiting someone hooded who appears to resemble Rosemary walks out on stage looking down

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 YurSoUX

[Corey Graves]
YES SHES HERE! SHES HERE! I can't wait to see what she has to say.

After a few seconds of standing on stage the mystery person throws her hood back to reveal herself and the crowd looks on with shock

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Ra633XS

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell that's not rosemary that's Allie. What in the world is she doing? Why is she dressed like that and why did she come out to rosemary's theme?

Allie throws out a loud scream  and makes her way to the ring with mic in hand on a mission

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 EIENjWg

[Corey Graves]
I don't know Mauro but it looks as if we are gonna find out.

[Demon Allie]
Some of you I know want to know why I look the way I do and came out to Rosemary's music. Well truth is you don't need to know but I might as well as tell you anyway. Rosemary is one of my good friends and tag team partner. A year ago she was in a brutal match against April for the Womens Championship an Inferno match. When she lost she lost more then just the match. She lost herself and her will to fight. I have tried and tried to get her to understand that she can't give up but it's because all of you she has given up.

Allie looks on with anger as the crowd boos her

[Demon Allie]
Yeah yeah yeah boo me all you want but you know it's true. She has always been there for you guys. She has destroyed her body for you guys. And she fought for you guys. But what do you do vote her to be put in an inferno match wow. That's the kind of love you guys show for her. No one rushes to her aid to see if shes ok instead they take their sweet time and let her burn. Oh an all April could do is stand over her and watch then walk away so sad. Nobody but me has been keeping tabs on her to see if shes ok and honestly it's ok. But I vow to take revenge on those who turned there back on my friend. To take revenge on those whos actions caused my friend to give up.

Allie pulls on her head as it twitches at an angle

[Demon Allie]
If Rosemary won't return her legacy will go on through me until she does because the Allie that you guys all loved to see in the indes is gone. I am a totally new Allie. I'm a more dangerous Allie. I have channeled the powers of Rosemary and let me tell you this power feels great. You will never see bunny Allie again that era is long and gone. Now its the era of the Demon Bunny. It's Demon Allie's time and shes ready to take revenge.

Allie climbs to the top rope and speaks one last time

[Demon Allie]
I'm not booked tonight and it's probably for the best but next week the reign of demon Allie begins. When it does the women in this division will realize that the fairytale they are living in isn't real and wont last for ever I see through you all. I know the champ Natalya is watching as well with a smirk on her face but this means you too. Because your champ you have the biggest target on your back and just like every other woman in that locker room I can see right through you fairytale too. Natalya your fairytale dream as champ will end just like everyone else fairytale dream to become champ.

Allie throws out a evil laugh

[Demon Allie]
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa I can you see through all of you as well. You all have this dream to see The Queen of Harts Natalya stay champ. You guys also are living in a fairytale world which won't last long. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa You all will come to see that your fairytale is nothing more then a nightmare and in this nightmare im the queen. I haven't come to make friends. I've come to destroy the division and to rebuild the name Rosemary. And to do that I must claim the Womens championship and destroy everyone that stands in my way. I vow to see that Rosemary returns and when she does we will run this division together side by side once again. But not as Demon and Bunny oh no. We will run this as Demon and Demon Bunny.

Allie gives one more evil laugh and drops the mic the arena goes dark again and when the lights come back on Allie vanished from the ring and is shown on the titantron standing in front of the mirror with writing on it once more.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 EWvfiJU

[Demon Allie]
Rose I know I have already said this but I have to say it again. I'm so sorry. I know this isn't what you want but this is how it has to be. This is the only way to get you back. It's the only way to get my Demon back.

Camera fades out and we go to commercial

Last edited by kpn012414 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:56 pm

The area is set up to look like a press conference of some sorts. At the center of the table sat out new Intercontinental Champion, the Alpha himself, Chris Jericho. The people around the table weren't your average journalist or anything. In fact, it was only two people and they didn't even try to hide who they were. It was Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. Sami Zayn held a microphone in his hand while Kevin Owens had a camera and was taking pictures of the new Intercontinental Champion.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Giphy

[SAMI ZAYN]
I don't mean to state the obvious but I'm going to anyways. You went out there and you embarrassed, outclassed and outwrestled AJ Styles and you reclaimed the Intercontinental Championship from him. How are you feeling?

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I honestly feel like shit. Maybe I can appreciate this win a little more in the morning after my body has time to rest but as of right now, I feel like shit. AJ Styles put up one hell of a match and there were points where I really wondered if I was going to walk out as your new Intercontinental Champion or would I walk out with nothing. AJ Styles performed on a level I wasn't ready for tonight. I thought... I thought tonight would be a walk in the park and I would get this done and over within a matter of minutes but AJ Styles showed something to me. He showed me just how phenomenal he really is... but it still wasn't enough to get the job done. He couldn't beat me. I outsmarted him and used that to my advantage. It's not cheating. It wasn't unfair. He took his eyes off of his opponent and that's on him. I told AJ to his face that I was going to fuck him up and look at what happened. Chris Jericho is your new Intercontinental Champion while AJ Styles has nothing to his name anymore besides another loss to Chris Jericho on his record.

Kevin Owens snatched the microphone from the hands of Sami Zayn who was a second away from asking another question for Jericho to answer. The antics between them made Jericho laugh.

[KEVIN OWENS]
It's my turn to ask a question! Our best friend Sami Zayn is going to be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship in tonight's main event against the escaped asylum inmate. Do you have any advice you can give him?

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I would be pretty scared if I was Dean Ambrose. Wouldn't you guys? Because he watched his brother in arms lose his championship at the top of the show and that might've set the tone for the rest of the night. Maybe tonight is the night where Bullet Club loses it all and the world they've built around them comes crumbling down. Obviously, I lost to Dean Ambrose last week but that obviously means nothing anymore. AJ Styles won last week but look at what happened to him. That win came back to bite him on the ass because look at who's holding the Intercontinental Championship now. Sami Zayn, I believe in you. I have all the faith in the world that you can beat Dean Ambrose and you can win the World Heavyweight Championship. Kevin Owens feels the same. I'm sure of it. Just don't let him get into your head. Focus on the prize at hand and put that son of a bitch down like the mutt he is.

Kevin returned the microphone to Sami who resumed with the questions.

[SAMI ZAYN]
What's next for Chris Jericho? Final Stand 10 is less than a month away and you will be walking into the biggest show this company ever hosted as their champion. Perhaps we will see Chris Jericho defend against our best friend Kevin Owens?

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Does it really matter what we want? I want to face Kevin Owens at Final Stand X because I want someone worthy of my time at the biggest show this company has ever held. I want someone who is going to bring the fight like no other... but they're not going to give us what we want. They've never cared about what people like us want. Kevin Owens wants a shot at the Television Championship. When's he going to get it? Not for another couple weeks? Maybe months? It's bullshit like that that has made me lose faith in this company. What's going to happen is AJ Styles is going to worm his way into another championship match and he's going to try and beat me yet again. All of us know that's what is going to happen yet AJ Styles doesn't deserve a second chance at this championship. AJ Styles should earn it like everyone else.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I'm gonna head back to my hotel room and I'm going to celebrate my win. I'm going to grab a cigar, I'm going to crack open a beer and I'm going to relax and appreciate the good I'm going to do to this championship for as long as I hold it.

Chris Jericho stood up from the chair and proceeded to flip the table over. The Intercontinental Champion approached Sami and Kevin and thanked the both of them for their time of day by shaking their hands. The cameras followed Jericho has he began to walk away from the scene of the conference. His championship was slung over his shoulder and the scene fades away to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 WefqbVGXWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Dlf6snW

Kaitlyn rolls off Alexa. The ref reaches for Kaitlyns hand and raises it high in the air.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yes Kaitlyn wins she wasn't having any of it tonight from Alexa Bliss. Last week she lost to Nia Jax but tonight she came out with one goal to beat Little Miss Bliss and that she did.

[Corey Graves]
Oh come on Mauro you know as well as everyone else does that Kaitlyns big win tonight was a fluk. Alexa had her hand on the rope. I think that ref should go see and eye specialist to get check to see if he needs glasses because everyone could see it was clearly a rope break.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey I think you have to give credit where credit is do. Kaitlyn came out and gave Alexa Bliss her all and came out on top. I think she really deserves this win.

[Corey Graves]
Whatever you say Mauro I know what I saw and this match was stolen from Alexa.

Kaitlyn exits the ring and does a lap slapping the hands  and giving hugs to her fans while heading up the ramp to the back.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 9:34 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial, we see a man with long bleached blonde curly hair slowly creeping through the backstage area. He looks to be well dressed, wearing what appears to be a business suit. The man has his back to the camera as we follow him through the hallway. As he walks along, XWL staff look at him as if they've seen a ghost. All we can hear are the foot steps of the man until he suddenly stops in front of a door.

As we get a better shot of the man, we see that it's none other than Kenny Omega. He sports a new bleached hair look. Kenny looks to be in great shape, no longer feeling the effects of his previous matches with Eli Drake and taking part in a brutal Elimination Chamber match. The heavy bags under his eyes are gone now as it look like Kenny has gotten much needed rest in the few weeks he's been away.

He looks toward the door he's stopped in front of, reaching out for the door knob. We see a sign hanging on the door that reads "Kyohi".

???
Kenny...

Just before he is about to turn the door knob, he is stopped by XWL's Renee Young.

Renee Young
Kenny, just a quick word?

Kenny pulls his hand away from the door knob as a smirk forms on his face. He looks toward Renee.

Renee Young
First off, what are you doing back so soon? No one was expecting you back for a least a few months, but...

Kenny interrupts Renee.

Kenny Omega
..but it only took me a few weeks. You see Renee, this is why I'm in a league of my own when it comes to the competitors here in XWL. Where it would take the normal man months and months to fully recover from the injuries I've sustained recently, it only took me weeks. Weeks Renee! I'm like Wade Wilson, but way cooler.

Renee looks confused.

Renee Young
W.. Wade Wilson?

Kenny simply scoffs at Renee's ignorance.

Kenny Omega
It's called Google, Renee. Now if you would excuse me, I have to..

Renee interrupts Kenny, not wanting her interview to go anywhere. Kenny shows a look of disgust toward Renee, but respects her persistence.

Renee Young
Do you have anything to say to the man that injured you, Eli Drake?

Kenny's muscles become tense. He looks disgusted just hearing the name of his rival.

Kenny Omega
Do I have anything to say to Eli Drake? Of course.. not! Do you think I'm going to give that.. that piece of shit time out of my day, gracing him with my presence? For what? So he can interrupt me with his little "dummy-yeah!" or whatever garbage is going to spew out of the disgusting face of his? Not a chance in hell.

Renee Young
What about the Best...

Kenny Omega
Yes, we still have one more match in the Best of 7. So eventually I will be forced to step in the ring with Eli, but the difference between all the previous matches and match 7, is the fact that I am 100% now. I have been chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. And even shooting some b-ball outside of the local school. Meanwhile, Eli has been competing week-after-week in meaningless matches that won't raise his stock any higher. Why? Because in order to raise your stock in this company, you have to share the ring with me. The Best.. Bout.. Machine.

Kenny chuckles for a moment.

Kenny Omega
..and that goes for everyone in the company. While I've been getting a little rest and recovery, ol' Eli has been wearing himself out. I'd say he's at a solid 60%, hell we'll give him a whopping 70%. So if you take my peak 100% physical condition and subtract Eli's broken down 70%, that means Eli only has a 30% chance of winning Match 7. If you take my 70% and combine that with my 100% physical condition, I have a 170% chance of winning Match 7. He should just raise my hand right now, I am freaking unstoppable. Hell with those numbers, I could take every single title in this company and destroy Eli in the same night!

Renee Young
Kenny, I don't think that's how it wor...

Kenny Omega
Oh yeah? Well what do you know?! Call me when you get a math degree, Einstein. Now if you would excuse me, I need to reunite with some friends of mine.

Renee Young
Kenny, if I could just...

This time, Kenny won't be stopped from entering the Kyohi locker room as he places his index finger on Renee's lips, stopping her from speaking anymore. Kenny leans in toward the microphone to deliver his closing line.

Kenny Omega
Goodbye... and goodnight, Renee.

Kenny turns, entering the Kyohi locker room.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:17 pm

Anarchy returns from an advertisement for the ten year anniversary of Final Stand in a few weeks time to a wide shot of the arena, the members of the XWL Universe cheering their hearts out for the action seen thus far in the show as we continue down the road to Final Stand. A few more moments of the arena remain in view before the camera fades out into a video that begins playing on the Titantron for those in the arena. The black screen remains for a of a handful of seconds before the man known simply as Michael Cole appears on the screen and wastes no time beginning to speak.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 BDsD5zY

Michael Cole
Tonight, I have been gifted the privilege to interview a rapidly rising star in this company, a true force of nature to be reckoned with. And he is not alone, alongside him sits the woman that doubles as not only his manager but also his wife. Since making their debut one month ago, they have made a target out of a former World Heavyweight Champion in Cody, leaving him laying faced down on the canvas whenever they have crossed paths. Ladies and Gentlemen, my guests for the evening are none other that “The Bulgarian Brute” Rusev and “The Ravishing Russian” Lana. Let's cut straight to the chase, shall we? Last week we saw you both appear on the self proclaimed “Most Must See Talk Show in XWL History” in Miz TV. Things broke down rather quickly but before they did, we saw The Miz extend the proverbial Olive Branch when he asked if Rusev wanted to join his “Miztourage.” Lana, you would be the first to shoot down his invitation, quickly followed by Rusev following suit. My first question to you both is, now that you've had a week to think about it, do you regret turning down The Miz's “once in a lifetime” offer so hastily?

{Lana}
Mister "The Miz" is a clear opportunist, Michael Cole. Rusev and I know this to be truthful. In fact, everyone knows this to be truthful. That kind gesture became an insult when he tried to disrespect me and turn my own husband against me. I am the reason that Rusev is here today. This "The Miz" did not do anything for Rusev. He does not care for Rusev the way that I do, and he does not have Rusev's best interest at heart like I do. How do I know this? Because I am his wife, that is how I know this.

Lana raises her left hand and flashes the large diamond ring on her finger, an undisputed symbol of matrimony between herself and the Lion of Bulgaria, Rusev.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 7ZiLftL

{Lana}
We are so close, we sometimes share our own thoughts. There is never a moment that my super athlete and I are not perfectly in harmony. This is just simply how we live. Lana and Rusev, Rusev and Lana, it is all the same. You see Michael Cole, you American men are so insecure about your relationships. You place your wives behind you instead of beside you because you are too afraid to feel challenged. That is your weakness. Rusev does not suffer from this weakness, in fact it is one of his many strengths. Rusev understands true love.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 AXtxgb6

{Lana}
And really, that is what we hope to teach you helpless Americans from our perfect example.. Do you love your wife, Michael Cole?

Lana smiles and raises her eyebrows curiously as she catches Michael Cole surprisingly off guard with her question. Cole adjusts his tie and sits up in his seat.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Vg0KCtX

Michael Cole
Me?.. Well, yes. Of course I do.

{Lana}
Then explain to me this, why is she not here with you? Why is she not by your side during this interview? Are you ashamed of her? No.. She must be ashamed of you.

Lana nods and continues her point, speaking over a stammering Cole who tries to clear the air about his marriage before moving on to absolutely no avail.

{Lana}
This "The Miz" man tried to separate the strongest bond in XWL. I could see his true intentions clearly, and so could my Bulgarian Brute here. To be completely honest with you Michael Cole, that "The Miz" is not a very smart man, and he is not a very good actor either. I have seen much better acting in my home country, the great land of Russia. If this is now what an A-lister is in America, then I am afraid that Hollywood has greatly fallen, and I don't think it will ever recover from this.

A few brief moments pass as Cole tries to regain his composure after the “Ravishing Russian” nearly undid Cole's marriage in a heartbeat. He clears his throat and tries to keep his professionalism intact by moving on with this interview.

Michael Cole
My next question pertains to-

Before he could finish asking his question, he's interrupted by Rusev almost instantly.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 WyQ5Pdw

{Rusev}
Disrespectful Americans, you claim you want to ask us both a question then try to ask another after only one of us has answered. That is, as you say, “Vintage Americans.” That may work for your American guests, but it won't work for Lana and Rusev. That is what marriage means to those outside of your country, it makes us equal, it makes us stronger together. Tell me, Michael Cole, what has joining “The Miztourage” done for Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel?

Again, Michael Cole is caught off guard once more, this time courtesy of Rusev. He struggles to find the appropriate words but they only appear in the sounds of “uhh” and “umm,” leaving him in almost a state of disappointment.

{Rusev}
Exactly. “The Miz” only cares about himself, just like you do, just like your country does. They don't care who they have to use to get what they want and that is the problem with your country.

Cole pauses, waiting to see if Rusev or Lana will chime in once again before he decides it's safe to move onto the next question.

Michael Cole
Let's gravitate back to your XWL debut for a moment. What was it about Cody's memorial to his father Dusty that inspired you two to come out and make your names in this company at his expense? Lana, you in particular had quite a lot to say about the Rhodes family legacy. An opinion which I don't believe anyone here ever anticipated hearing. How do you justify the claims made against Cody and his family that night?

{Lana}
The entire Rhodes family are frauds, all of them. The "American Dream?" It is dead. He is dead. We should be talking about the Bulgarian Dream, Rusev. HE is what matters now, and HE is what the hopeless people of this country need. They do not need another little boy trying to hide inside of his father's shadow, and I believe that the XWL universe knows and agrees with this.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Tc0GQhV

Michael Cole
Lana, forgive me, but the XWL universe "agrees" with you? They practically boo you out of the building every time you make any sort of an appearance.

{Lana}
That is because they are not intelligent enough to understand what they are booing. If they were raised in the Motherland, they would be capable of thinking rationally and not with their fragile feelings. They are simply not capable of this because the men in your country are soft, and they encourage your people to chase their dreams and follow their hearts. This is all nonsense. You treat them like children, and now they will act like children. And children deserve to be punished, which is exactly what my super athlete Rusev has been doing since he arrived. Punishing spoiled children like Cody who desperately need to be put back in their place.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 UDuqovU

{Rusev}
Cody is what your country would call “entitled.” Just because of his family name, he expects to be given everything from championship opportunities to the cheers his father got by mentioning his name. He expects all this but he refuses to use his family's name. You can say all you want how we disrespected the Rhodes' “Family,” Cody has done more harm to it than we have. He wants to “honor” his father but spits on his “legacy” by not using it. And we are the ones that get booed? America is too blinded by their hatred for outsiders to see that those inside are worse.

Again, a few moments of silence fill the room as Michael Cole shifts his attention back and forth between Lana and Rusev, waiting to see if either will add to what has been said thus far. When it's apparent that they won't, he readies his next question, in his mind, successfully navigating the proverbial minefield this interview has turned into for him.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 NYqcmdU

Michael Cole
My next question is directed to you, Rusev, but feel free to interject, Lana. Now that it has been a month since your debut, a month that has been filled with making Cody's life a living hell, what's next for Rusev as we head into the ten year anniversary of Final Stand?

Rusev looks over to Lana, an almost confused expression etched on his face before he looks back towards Michael Cole.

{Rusev}
Is that a serious question? I'm going to be doing what I have been doing for the past month: Showing these American people the men they should look up to, real men like Rusev and not these American twigs like Cody and “The Miz.” Showing them the true might of Bulgaria, showing them that Rusev is unstoppable. And it starts tonight with Roman Reigns, when I CRUSH him in my debut match later tonight.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 NYsIWvj

{Lana}
This is exactly the case. Roman Reigns calls himself the "Big Dog?.." My husband is the Lion of Bulgaria. Little Roman will soon discover that he stands no chance. Tonight he will have the same fate as anyone that is foolish enough to step into the same ring as my Rusev.

Michael Cole
Where can we expect to see Rusev and Lana in a year's time?

Lana easily responds to the question without a single moment of hesitation.

{Lana}
At the top. Every move we have made since we have arrived in this company has been strategically placed. We are the fastest rising stars in XWL, and there are no obstacles in our path that are great enough to stop the Bulgarian Brute, and the Ravishing Russian.

Michael Cole
Rusev, Lana, thank you both for coming on the show tonight.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Jzf5dVn

{Lana}
We understand that your show needs all of the help that it can get, and where Rusev and Lana go, success also goes. So for this gift, you are sincerely welcome.

Lana smiles eerily and nods, patting Rusev's arm as hers remain coiled around it. Cole blinks a few times, seemingly a bit sure how to respond to that comment, and reasonably so. Any wrong move and he's at the business end of the Bulgarian Brute's fists. With that in mind, Cole forces and appreciative smile as the cameras fade out, and we transition into a brief commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:17 pm

The General Manager's theme sounds to a pop from the fans, we're officially 4 weeks away from the show that's 10 years in the making, and we the audience now find ourselves hanging on every moment in anticipation. As soon as she steps from behind the curtain, immediately our curiosity goes wild, as we notice something in her possession, The Miss Money in The Bank briefcase.

[Corey Graves]
Forgive me for speaking out of turn, but what is our General Manager doing with Carmella's briefcase?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure myself...I mean, it has now been 5 weeks since we've seen Carmella, there's been so much going on in The Women's Division it's kind of been hard to notice but she hasn't shown up in any capacity since her Steel Cage Match with Alexa Bliss, which saw JBL, the cameraman she brought along as her accessory when she invaded XWL HQ to steal that case, AND Asuka all get involved allowing her to win.

[Corey Graves]
Carmella was the latest addition to The Cabinet allow them to secure both Money in The Bank contracts but it has been strange we haven't seen or heard from her since that night.

As Layla descends the ramp, it's very clear that her lip was busted when Sasha Banks struck her suddenly at the conclusion of last week's show. But while she obviously doesn't want to call attention to it, we can see that in addition to carrying the white briefcase, she's also carrying around a pretty somber look on her face, which surely must be a result of why she's in possession of Carmella's case. Soon The General Manager ascends the steps and enters the ring, beckoning for a microphone which is quickly passed to her through the ropes. As she stands there waiting for her theme to stop, staring down at the case she's now sat at her feet, she struggles to even begin to explain herself.

[Layla]
First of all, I realize you want answers for the actions of Sasha Banks after last week's Main-Event...but that is for her to give. I'm out here for an entirely different reason, a reason that deserves my undivided focus and attention. As a former holder of this contract, I know that the very second you get ahold of it...you start to imagine what it will do for your career. How you'll utilize the opportunity it presents, how it almost guarantees when you do cash it in, you'll become Champion.

Pausing, she looks down at the case again, then clears her throat as if she doesn't like what she's about to say.

[Layla]
However, while this may be a guarantee in some regard, our health is something that is not guaranteed. The business today compared to when I held this has changed drastically. The level of competition, the pressure to outperform, to push yourself beyond what you might be comfortable with...I was always someone that did that, that wanted to, and thankfully my body let me for a long time. But for Carmella, I'm afraid I have to stand here and say that not only did she push herself, and show incredible passion, and motivation especially after she got her hands on this briefcase...but she pushed too far. In her Steel Cage Match, she suffered a number of injuries that we've been trying to pinpoint the proper action for, and unfortunately as of now...it looks like it's going to be a while before she's moonwalking in this ring again.

Fans didn't outright "hate" Carmella so there is some boos at the injury, not Layla herself just the general fact that she's injured.

[Layla]
Due to the uncertainty, and this is the worst part of this job...the board has moved that we vacate this contract in the interest of someone that is able, and is going to be competing to take advantage of its opportunity. Therefore, effectively immediately Carmella is no longer your Miss Money in The Bank.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You never want to see something like this happen, but the unfortunate thing is it's sadly a part of this business. Most of the time it's minor, but this is very real what they do in that ring, and at any point, you could be struck down, especially as you finally had picked up steam.

[Corey Graves]
Things were going so well for Carmella, she was the reason this contract returned, she won it fair and square, she won at Downpour and was added to The Cabinet...I hate that it came to this but as they say, the show stops for no one.

[Layla]
I do want to say that, while this may feel like a huge setback, often times this can be what truly put you on the path to greater things. I was the inaugural Women's Champion, and before I even got to defend it the division fell, and when it did come back...I got injured because I wanted to be perfect and make sure the division never fell again. It made me hungrier, it made me more aware of my limits and when I could push past those. So, Carmella, I want to say I wish you a speedy recovery and I know that even if it's not because of this contract, you will be a future Women's Champion if you come back with that same fire inside of you. Now as for what to do with this case...

The arena turns it's attention to the stage as the attitude shifts. It's no longer solemn but instead irritated. This theme hadn't been heard for over a month until last week where Nia Jax dismantled and defeated Kaitlyn. Now here tonight, she interrupts Layla. Maybe Alexa Bliss really is rubbing off on her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What could Nia Jax possibly want?

To answer his question, the monster among women walks out on stage, a mic in hand. Unusual, of course for her, but not unheard of as she raises it, cutting her music off.

[Nia Jax]
The only thing you should do with that briefcase Layla, is deliver it, to me.

Jax points a finger at herself as the crowd boos. Nia simply smiles in response, as Layla responds.

[Layla]
And why would I do that, Nia?

To which Nia almost laughs, rolling the mic in her hand, walking down the ramp.

[Nia Jax]
Because the last time we stood together with that briefcase, you wrongly robbed me of it. Though, I'll let that one slide. Alexa Bliss shouldn't of been involved, I guess. Even though there is clearly no rule against it. But the bosses decision is final. And you Layla, you're the boss! So it looks like I need to go through you in an attempt to try and get back what is rightfully mine. That case.

Nia Jax has made it down the ramp, rounding the ring and climbing the stairs. She enters the ring, bringing the mic back up to her lips.

[Nia Jax]
Now, before you get carried away, as you tend to do, allow me to go ahead and address the issue you're about to bring up. I missed a month of action. A month due to back pain I suffered after each woman in that match jumped me, like they had been doing for months in advance. Bullying, shouldn't be tolerated, but it is. So I took my time off and bit my tongue. The only issue is that if I had of been here, each and every woman on your roster would be leaving for injury, much like little miss princess, Carmella.

Low blow, Nia. Carmella is actually injured and you're just taking pot shots at her? What the heck. Nia doesn't seem bothered though. Pleased,
really as she turns to the crowd, nodding at their boos. Almost to adress them, as well as Layla, she continues.

[Nia Jax]
If you don't believe me, ask Kaitlyn. She's a former champion, isn't she? Right around the era that you were at the top of your game? Look what happened to her Layla. All I'm saying is that I'm the most dominant woman this company has ever seen and I deserve to have back what is rightfully mine. So that way I can go ahead and end this fairytale story with Natalya and finally be the center of attention at Final Stand, which I rightfully deserve after months of battery by words.

Suddenly the lights go out bring a slight panic throughout the arena. Everything is hushed except the murmur of the crowd. A voice cuts through the silence. A voice that sounds like a thousand children singing

"Oh no, heaven knows we belong way down below!
Oh lord tell us so, we belong way down below!

From the darkness comes a single light and it's at that point everyone knows who it is. The camera zooms in to see eyes shining like diamonds followed by a predatory like grin filled with slight insanity. The song continues to loop and already the crowd has gotten the lyrics down. The woman blows out the lantern at the top of the ramp bringing the lights back to reveal none other than April grinning to the crowd. "WE BELONG WAY DOWN BELOW!" April nods her head to the singing crowd as she makes her decent down to the ring where a smiling Layla and an unimpressed Nia stand. April steps through the ropes and kindly motions for a microphone. She comes to a stop next to Layla and across from Nia before beginning to talk

[April]
I'm sorry Nia, I know we haven't been introduced but, I heard something about the most dominant force the Women's division had ever seen and I thought that was my cue

The crowd laugh at the snarky remark while Nia doesn't find humor in it at all

[April]
I've watched you. I watched your debut and how you broke Liv Morgan week after week after week. You took a young girl's dream and you made it a nightmare for her daily

April suddenly turns away and looks at the camera with kindness she holds for very few people

[April]
I know you're watching Liv. When you come back I'll be the first to shake your hand and welcome you back with open arms!

April turns her attention back to Nia with an annoyed gleam in her eyes

[April]
But you...miss poster child for anti bullying...you tried the bully her out of the company. But you couldn't could you? You failed. Just like you failed at Money in the Bank, and like you failed at the Elimination Chamber. Unlike Mauro and Corey whose job it is to make you out to be this monster I don't have to inflate your ego. Rather, I'm in here to bring it down low, to about your friend Alexa's height low which we all know, is about as low as it gets. You walk around here as if we should all be scared of you and yes, you are strong. Yeah, you got a mean streak in you. But child you haven't even scratched the surface of what I'm capable of. I've fought technically sound women like the champion Natalya. Beat her. I've wrestled monsters like Rosemary. I set her on fire. Crazy women like Cross, beat her and marked her so she'd never forget me. Even a force like you, Karma. A woman that single handily destroyed half the best of the division in one night! Two weeks later I showed her what happens when you face a real monster and I drilled her head so hard on this mat no one has seen or heard from her again! Natalya may be the Queen of Harts but you're dealing with the Queen of Darkness

April's intensity has gotten the crowd riled up and they cheer at the long unused nickname rightfully given to April's more dangerous side, Sister April

[April]
I'm the gate keeper of this division. Don't believe it? The biggest most important wins that Sasha and Natalya have earned lately are over me. I'm non title matches. I expose phonies and you Nia, seem like a phonies to me. If this is about wanting the briefcase then I can understand that but to come out and call yourself the most dominant superstar is an insult to someone like me who broke her body over and over for two years here! I choked the life out of the division only to revive it time after time for nearly a year as champion. I've won ladder matches, inferno matches, extreme rules matches, I'm the only woman to survive hell in the cell twice. In the same year no less. I could go on about winning more slammy's than any other superstar but I think I've made my point. This briefcase won't be given. That's not how Layla does things. She's gonna make someone earn it. And why not me? I missed the actual Money in the Bank ladder match but trust me I can go any night now and if you're so set on being Miss Money in the Bank Nia I suggest you get ready to fight me for it. I got no problems tossing you off a ladder just like I did Peyton Royce.

The crowd cheers at the image of April holding the briefcase. The thought of a top of her game April being able to strike whenever she feels like it is a scary thought to any woman

[April]
They seem to like the idea. C'mon Layla, let's make the match. My hands are itching in anticipation! I've been waiting for this for months! The agony and the pain will be euphoric! I've missed this so much so PLEASE make this match Layla!

April lowers her mic, a look of crazy swimming through her eyes and probably her mind while Nia just glares a hole through her. Until Kaitlyns theme hits and she appears on stage making a V-line straight to the ring

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH MY! Its Kaitlyn I wonder what shes doing out here.

[Corey Graves]
Well Mauro I bet I can guess why shes out here.

[Kaitlyn]
Well. Well. Well. An open money in the bank briefcase. Now I hope you guys don't mind me interupting. I over heard you guys talking in the back and I thought to myself that this would be a great opportunity to get the goal I've wanted an more.

Kaitlyn climbs into the ring and stares both women down

[Kaitlyn]
Now Layla you as well as everyone else knows that if your gonna make this Miss Money in the Bank match then you should included me in this match. I missed my chance at Final Stand four years ago to become number one contender to face you but I refuse to sit back and not get my chance. Now i'm not saying that I am the most deserving to be in the match. What i'm saying is that I should be in this match. Now last week I basically asked you to give me the best woman in the division you got and you put me up against the monster herself, the most dominate woman in the division Nia Jax.

Kaitlyn walks straight up to Nia

[Kaitlyn]
And I took her to the max. She did dominate me most of the match but I had a never die attitude. I took everything she dished out to me and still kicked out. I was even able to take her down with my most crushing move the spear. Now even tho it wasn't enough to put her away I did prove to everyone why I deserve to be here. And April your right this briefcase isn't just gonna be given out so theres gonna have to be a match. Now i've been in the ring with Nia but April I have never been in the ring with you but I know I can take you as well. If you guys wanna see me stand across the ring from these two and challenge for that briefcase MAKE SOME NOISE!

Crowd goes wild with yes chants

[Kaitlyn]
Layla listen to these fans. This is what they want. They want you to put me the one holds the record for the longest reigning Divas champion in that match. They wanna see Nia Jax vs April vs KAITLYN. Come on Layla make it happen.

Layla stands there looking out into The XWL Universe that chant along in approval of Kaitlyn's suggestion...while Nia doesn't seem too happy that she's not just going to be handed it, I mean it WAS hers to begin with...but we also see her fist pressed against her palm as if she's more than willing to run through those two to get it. April herself is pretty into the idea as well, she's no stranger to a Ladder Match, she even retained her title in one...so, some might say this is right up her alley.

[Layla]
Actually, before all of you came out here I had already ran through what I could do, and above all else, what was best to do given these unfortunate circumstances. Now Final Stand is approaching, we're 4 weeks away from a show that is truly 10 years in the making. And this year it's not just the biggest show of the year, it is about that very moniker. How the very first Final Stand shaped this event into what it was, and what it has become. I wasn't medically cleared to compete that night, but I was here and I saw the landscape of what was then The "Divas" Division...to put it as kindly and respectfully as possible to the powers that be at that time...we weren't given "equal" opportunity.

As someone that was a huge part of the division being taken more seriously you can tell Layla still isn't thrilled to recall that time.

[Layla]
To them Women were fragile, they couldn't handle the intensity of a Ladder Match, but they did feel that The Women deserved their own Money in The Bank, because they did still believe that we a part of what made XWL take The Wrestling world by storm. So they threw the girls in a Battle Royal, and Kelly Kelly would win that match, and not only that, but cash in successfully that very night on The New Champion Beth Phoenix. To say that The Women have come so far since that night is an understatement. You are capable of being intense, you are up for the same challenge any man is, and in celebration of that...we're going to suspend this briefcase up in the air at Final Stand, and not just you three, but SIX Women for the first time ever will battle it out in a Ladder Match to determine The NEW Miss Money in The Bank!

The audience screams with excitement over The General Manager's blockbuster announcement, Kaitlyn, Nia Jax, April and three other Women to be determined at a later time will face off in a Ladder Match where the opportunity of a lifetime is just waiting for them to seize it. All three Women seem up for the challenge, not a single bit of fear or concern over what she said, they are ready to go. Though, it's likely they're wondering who the other 3 Women in this match will be, as are we all.

[Layla]
Now with that said, what's say next week we have ourselves a little warm up to test the waters between the 3 of you before 3 other Women enter the fray? So next week, it'll be you Kaitlyn versus you April, versus you Nia in a Triple Threat Match! Where one of you gets the opportunity to prove why you're aptly so, a threat to everyone else that hopes to leave Final Stand with this!

Layla grabs the case, lifting it high into the air as all three Women look up at it, each having their own reasons for wanting it. For April it's redemption by potentially regaining the title she lost via this very contract. For Kaitlyn it's getting 4 years back of her career by getting the contendership she was vying for on the night of her then career ending injury. For Nia...it's about getting what was once hers, and proving why she is a force to be reckoned with...and with that contract that force would prove nearly unstoppable to whoever The Women's Champion would be on the night Nia would cash-in.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia, what an announcement...Carmella is unfortunately out of the picture due to an injury, and the now vacated Money in The Bank contract will be at stake in a HUGE 6 Woman Ladder Match!

[Corey Graves]
I'm heartbroken for Carmella but this is exactly the kind of match that Final Stand is all about. But who are the other 3 Women in the match?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure, but one thing's for certain...with the division as packed full of talent as ever, whomever those 3 Women are...this is going to be the biggest Women's Money in The Bank Match in the history of the contract that was born at the very first Final Stand.

[Corey Graves]
And now Kaitlyn, Nia, and April are set to face off in a Triple Threat Match next week. Nia defeated Kaitlyn last week, but Kaitlyn bounced back with a victory over Alexa Bliss, and April earlier defeated Asuka as well. Each head into next week with victories in their last matches...but who will keep their winning ways?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's a tough one to call, but I cannot wait to see it all go down.

As Layla stands there, case still high in the air, the first three competitors announced in the match at Final Stand stare down with one another until we fade.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 pm

We go backstage to see Sami and Kevin sitting in their custom locker room playing an early release of Resident Evil 2 REmaster.

[Kevin Owens]

LOOK OUT SAMI! You have to conserve your ammo man! Don't waste it on the Zombies you can dodge!

Sami pauses the game and looks at Kevin

[Sami Zayn]
I KNOW how to play Kevin, I've been playing these games since Resident Evil 1. So stop being a backseat gamer.

Sami unpauses the game and instantly gets jumped by a gang of the undead. You can hear Sami and Kevin scream a little. A screen pops up confirming the death of our protagonist Leon Kennedy.

[Sami Zayn]
Dammit man, you distracted me!

Just then we see Renee Young enter the room but the duo don't notice her as their focused arguing over who caused the death.

[Renee Young]
Excuse me Sa-

Both men jump as they are on edge playing this horror game.

[Renee Young]
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you gu-

[Kevin Owens]

SCARED? WE DON'T GET SCARED!

[Sami Zayn]
We we're uh, just surprised that you...

[Kevin Owens]

ENTERED WITHOUT KNOCKING!

[Sami Zayn]
Yeah! How dare you barge into our locker room! Were you raised by Animals?!

[Renee Young]
Look I ju-

[Kevin Owens]

YOU NOTHING! Go back outside and KOCK! Then MAYBE we'll answer your questions!

Renee rolls her eyes and walks outside the locker room.

[Sami Zayn]*Whispering*
Dude, I almost had a heart attack.

[Kevin Owens]
*Whispering*
I know, what is wrong with her?

Sami shrugs at Kevin, they hear knocking at the door.

[Sami Zayn]
Who is it?!

You can hear a loud -SIGH- and Renee say under her breath "Really?"

[Renee Young]
It's Renee!

[Kevin Owens]

Please, come in!

Renee with the most done look on her face enters the locker room.

[Renee Young]
I just have a few questions, if I could ask them.

[Kevin Owens]

They way you put that sounded more like a statement Renee, maybe try it in the form of a question?

[Sami Zayn]
And it doesn't hurt to use "please" either!

Renee just looks so done at this point but she was told to get an interview and by golly, that's what she's gonna do.

[Renee Young]
Can I

Renee grits her teeth

[Renee Young]
Please ask you gentlemen some questions?

[Kevin Owens]

What a stupid question!

[Sami Zayn]
Renee that's your JOB! Why would you even ask something like that?

Renee just stares at the both of them readying her slapping hand

[Sami Zayn]
Well? Go on!

Renee calms herself and asks her questions in one fell swoop as she just wants to leave.

[Renee Young]
Sami, what do you think your chances of beating Dean here tonight and walking out World Champion, and Kevin why did you try to end Finn Balor's career last week?

[Sami Zayn]
What a stupid question. Did you see my interview with Chris Jericho earlier? He already answered that.

[Kevin Owens]

And what do you mean try? Finn Balor's Career IS ENDED! I don't have to worry about that creep anymore and after my BEST FRIEND Sami Zayn beats Dean Whinebrose tonight? I'm going to take the last thing he has left! His Television Championship! Now beat it! We're busy!

Renee rolls her eyes again and happily leaves.

[Sami Zayn]
Hey man, go ahead and play. I'm gonna get some food before my match tonight.

Kevin nods and continues to play, Sami leaves the room. Kevin gets into a dark section as his TV starts to flicker, he swears he sees a face in the static. He quickly shuts off the Xbox, but then the lights start to flicker. Freaking out he grabs his bag to leave the locker room, he can hear from the shower area what sounds like someone walking towards him. Kevin eyes widen as he flings the door open and walks out, he turns back to see the open door get suddenly slammed! Kevin walks faster and runs directly into Sami making him drop his bear claw.

[Sami Zayn]
DUDE! My bear claw!

Sami notices Kevin is shook from something

[Sami Zayn]
You okay my dude?

[Kevin Owens]

Uhh, yeah man yeah. Let's get some food yeah?

Sami nods but has a worried look on his face. Anarchy cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:47 am

We come back on air and once again we’re placed in the ring with Zelina Vega from the heels up, and right up to her face the camera begins to center. Andrade is raising his fist to the air as his nameplate is shown as well. They fold their arms and think for a few moments. She has a microphone in hand and switches it on.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

I want everyone to take notice, to see that we are here. We haven’t gone anywhere, no matter if the flights are delayed or we’re worrying about our home life. Every single night that these bright lights are on, we turn our bodies on and we get into the groove. We show our faces, unlike some other people it seems. You can only be disrespected so many times before you stop caring, FOREVER.

Zelina shrugs and then taps on the mic and yells out this next sentence.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

ALL WE ASKED WAS TO BE GIVEN REAL COMPETITION. Someone who shows they are sound in body and mind. There isn’t one person in the back who can stand toe to toe with the greatness next to me, next to you and live to tell the tale, the same as they came in. You take the final voyage into not only the excitement, the adrenaline that fuels his veins. This is an artform, this is his canvas.

She points to the actual ring canvas and he is nodding in agreement. Andrade takes the microphone gently out of her fingers and rolls his shoulders.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

Estaba listo, siempre he estado listo. La semana pasada, le pedimos a Aleister que mostrara su cara, y lamentablemente mostró sus verdaderos colores. Sus verdaderos colores son feos. Son aburridos y no tiene nada que mostrar en toda su charla. Me parece que está demasiado ocupado conduciendo sesiones de espiritismo y envía señales mixtas. Por eso, he terminado con YOUUUU boy. Una tormenta se está gestando, y yo soy el ojo tranquilo de ella. Take it easy, amigos míos.

IN ENGLISH
Quote :
I was ready, I have always been ready. Last week, we asked Aleister to show his face, and alas he showed his true colors. His true colors, are ugly. They are dull and he has nothing to show for all his talk. It seems to me that he is too busy conducting seances and sends mixed signals. For that, I am done with YOUUUU boy. A storm is brewing, and I am the tranquil eye of it. Take it easy, my friends.

Zelina takes the microphone once more and flips her hair over the shoulder.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

I want you to listen, loud and listen clear. We’re not here to be a reoccurring role, we said our mission was to provide you with the best of the best. We’ve proven we have what it takes, even if we lose, we cannot be defeated. We come back stronger, stronger than ever before. Aleister Black wasn’t worthy of this challenge, I guess you can say.. He lucked out.

James Storm theme hits as the arena goes crazy he steps out from backstage and takes a sip of beer then begins to speak.

[James Storm]
Woah! Woah! Woah! Did I just hear what I think I heard? That there isn't anyone in the back that can stand toe to toe with the greatness next to you.

Storm gets into the ring and starts to speak again.

[James Storm]
Well let me tell you this Andrade i'm not in the back. I'm here face to face and toe to toe. You want some competition well it's standing right in front of you and I will live to tell this tale. Now your not just looking at some wrestler lets get that straight right now. Your looking at a deer skinnin, beer drinkin ass kicker whos always ready to fight. Now you say there's a storm coming and that your the eye of it.

Storm chuckles and takes another drink.

[James Storm]
Your right about one thing there is a storm coming but it's not one that your the eye of oh no. See the storm that's coming is one of a kind and it's name is The Cowboy James Storm. Now I will tell you I may not look like much but that's why I let my actions do the talking. Now you wanna provide the best of the best well your looking at the best. I was once apart of the most dominate tag teams in this industry and let me tell you I still haven't lost a beat to being dominate. If you want a challenge then here I am.

Not too happy obviously with the disrespect yet again from another superstar, now in the form of James Storm. Andrade stands behind Zelina as she has her mic, red hot in the face.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

Are you kidding me?! When we asked for competition, we weren’t talking about going out and hunting game, the real game is in between these ropes. You’re more like expired milk, Andrade knows of you, he knows of your work. You are a fighter, and that’s the only exception to the cause of Almas.

She flashes a grin and Andrade points over the top of Zelina and she quiets him down.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

You’re getting him all angry, you shouldn’t have done that. Only I can control him, and even then, it’s not so easy to do so. I advise you take a step back, has the buzz hit your head yet? You haven’t lost a beat? You think you’re ready for this?

Andrade rips the mic away from Zelina and she gets a bit worried but has her hands on her hips and applauds her man.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

Estás llegando al territorio de Tranquilo, quieres saber cómo es, ¿eh? La última persona que intentó ponerse de acuerdo, terminó corriendo asustada. You a cowboy? Estoy listo para un enfrentamiento, Let’s see what you got Pendejo. Esta no es la etiqueta del equipo de ligas, everything is Almas, yo soy ALMAS!

IN ENGLISH
Quote :
You’re coming into the territory of Tranquilo, you want to know what it’s like huh? The last person who has tried to come toe to toe, wound up running scared. You a cowboy? I’m ready for a showdown, let’s see what you got stupid. This isn’t the tag team leagues, everything is Almas, I am ALMAS!

Storm takes a drink then looks into the crowd and begins to speak.

[James Storm]
Did y'all hear that i'm more like expired milk and this isn't a hunting game.

[James Storm]
First of lady a hunting game is what this is because Andrade has a target on his back and i've got my sights on him. But you must not know me because this ring is where I hunt. Secondly do you really think that it scares me that he's mad.

Storm steps up to Andrade face to face.

[James Storm]
Hell no this ain't my first rodeo with someone who's been angry with me and honestly it won't be the last either. I won't take a step back because I don't back down from someone who's throwing out a challenge. And as for you big boy you think this is your territory you’re wrong this is my hunting ground. You're in the wrong place at the wrong time asking for a challenge. You've also got some never in calling me stupid i'd have to say the only thing that's stupid here is that haircut of yours.

Crowd goes crazy as the chant stupid haircut fill the arena

[James Storm]
Oh come on guys this guy knows that his haircut is stupid no need to humiliate him because he's about to get humiliated by me thing he can go toe to toe with this cowboy. Ha Ha Ha now to the serious note if you think you can square up to this cowboy i'm ready when you are. Now I know what your thinking this Redneck is full of himself and he's gonna be an easy win but in all honesty there is no way in hell your gonna beat me. Let alone beat me easily so there is one thing I have to say to you.

Storm looks straight into the eyes of Andrade and raises the mic to his mouth

[James Storm]
perdón por tu maldita suerte! Which in english means. SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

Taken back by the burn of the century, using his own native language against him. Zelina stomps her foot down and Andrade does his best to keep his cool. Storm smirking with drink in hand, guzzles it all down and they continue to lock eyes.

Andrade fixing his shirt collar, jumps out the second ring rope after a nod of approval. Zelina exits and locks arms with Andrade as they walk around the ring and up the ramp they have found a new notable challenger. Storm raises his empty beer bottle as we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am

Anarchy rolls on with Renee Young already standing inside the ring waiting for her cue, as the lights focus and brighten up the band. She has a microphone in hand and a table beside her, as she puts the inside of her palm on a clipboard. She smiles and lifts the microphone up to her lips and begins to speak.

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentleman, per the request of Asuka..what lies in this contract is the terms and conditions of a Non-Bullying Agreement. I’ll let the lady herself explain it to you, so please welcome out my guest at this time, The Empress Of Tomorrow, ASUKA!

The lights dim and the fans cheer wildly then simmer out, the music blasts loudly as she makes her way out to the top of the stage. She waves over to the left and to the right briefly, fixing her skirt and the collar on her suit jacket.

[Corey Graves]
About time we’ve gotten some order in this place, and she came to her senses. Asuka has been relentless on getting under the skin and her hands onto Alexa Bliss, for absolutely NO reason.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn’t go that far to say it was without a cause and effect type A scenario. Asuka and Bliss were both in the wrong and the woman who is more positive than negative is stepping up to apologize.

[Corey Graves]
Paper to ink, Mauro, Paper to ink. That’s what it’s come down to, Asuka pushed her way into the mind of Bliss and now it’s going to be done with a simple signature. Bliss did nothing except express herself, it’s her right.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Have some class to know that it takes two to tango, Corey.

Asuka reaches the end of the ramp and tags a few hands along the way, taking a deep breath she starts to climb up the steel steps and enters the ring. Renee greets her as soon as she enters and they shake hands, Asuka bows in respect and then swipes a microphone of her own off the table setup.

The theme dies down and Asuka stands right in front of the table and then the excitement dies down coincidentally on her face. She knows that this isn’t a happy moment and that she needs to get down to the reality of the situation before her. The microphone is switched on and the thoughts in her mind are too.

[Asuka]
I am not a bad person.

She sighs and then doesn’t know what to say after.. Choking up for a couple seconds and then wipes the back of her hand gently under her eye, nearly smearing her makeup.

[Asuka]
Is what, I always told myself and what I will continue to say. However, I did do some bad things, and with bad intention. I’m not okay with how I acted, and how I represented myself and X..W..L in the process.

Asuka fans herself, trying to keep the makeup from running off her face because of how nervous she’s getting and almost losing her composure.

[Asuka]
Last week, I wasn’t doing my job correctly. I thought and fought with a lot of anger, aggression.. Built up inside me. To be a true, real competitor, you have to know when to be serious, and leave it alone. I wanted to show who I was to Alexa and I wanted to show that I could work with her, and not against her. No matter what say, or do to me.. I should have asked for her help and not get her hurt because of being selfish.

She nods her head up and down and then hangs it low, speaking more clearly after taking a sip of water that was by her hand on the edge of the table.

[Asuka]
That’s why tonight, I want to make amends.. and set things right between us. I want to put all of this behind us, let’s all stand together tonight. Let’s stand together to end the bullying happening in this industry, in wrestling. Layla tried to make us friends, and I say no more trying, more doing and let’s look past our differences, in each other. I’m not a bad person as I said before, I only made bad choices and decisions that led me to point of no return. I’m regretting everything I ever did to you.

The crowd roars at the thought of having no bullying near XWL or anywhere for that matter. Feeling empowered by their reaction, Asuka shakes the contract after picking up as quick as possible with emphasis for each word she’s about to say.

[Asuka]
Alexa, what I am trying to say is.. I was the mean one. You were right, and I was WRONG.

She raises her hand up and points to herself for all in the arena to see.

[Asuka]
I was wrong, and you did not deserve the crime and punishment of Asuka’s rage. Can you please come out here, accept apology and sign this form to ensure that even if you two are having many problems. All it takes is one solution, being the bigger woman and accepting my faults in my character. Let me surround you in only MY respect.

You don't have to ask her twice, Alexa's theme sounds almost immediately as if she was by the curtain just waiting for her introduction, and now that Asuka's formally invited her to the ring, and this is in fact legitimately happening...she steps out from the back, dressed professionally for the occasion in a blazer. She's already got a microphone in her hand, which she utilizes just as quickly as she appears.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Jm0lS4t

Her theme silences itself, and with a quick clearing her throat, along with a slight pat on the microphone to ensure it's on, she speaks.

[Alexa Bliss]
If I may, I'd like to ask for a moment of Bliss to address what happened earlier tonight...now, normally when a referee so blindly ignores the obvious and robs me of a victory I would be upset, irate is the more appropriate term. Because this marks 4 straight matches that have ended in losses through no fault of my own.

The Wicked Witch's tone rubs some members of the audience the wrong way, prompting boos, to which she quickly throws her hand up to say she wasn't finished.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 YpRjHFG

[Alexa Bliss]
I said, NORMALLY...I would be, but to be completely honest and candid with you, the entire idea of what would happen tonight between myself and Asuka has brought out the good in every bad situation I've encountered today. Like, my rental car had a flat tire, they put mayo on my sandwich when I specifically requested for it to be on the side...I had to park in the furthest space imaginable at the arena tonight because of said flat tire, and the extra time it took for them to correct my order. A referee some might say, bullied me and chose to ignore what was right in front of him...BUT, as I felt my blood boiling up in each of those cases, I quickly reminded myself that these issues were minor in comparison to the major issue that we would at long last solve tonight, TOGETHER.

Her remarks somewhat get some cheers, it's still a bit hard to fully support that...but it's an improvement at least? She continues onward down the ramp, smiling genuinely, as if a weight has been lifted off her shoulders.

[Alexa Bliss]
Tonight is about stomping bullying into the dirt where it belongs, and Asuka...I for one commend you for your bravery, albeit, a tad on the late side...for owning up to your poor behavior and recognizing that as an XWL Superstar, you have a platform, and you need to utilize that platform for good.

Little Miss Bliss ventures up the steel steps, walking along the apron as she once again flashes her "sweet" smile.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 EYXct2r

[Alexa Bliss]
I am proud of you, for shedding this ugly shell of bullying...and emerging from your cocoon of vile disgusting ways...to be a beautiful butterfly ready to spread your wings and with them, your message of tolerance, respect, and above all else...your message of accountability for realizing that you were one hundred percent wrong to conduct yourself in the way that you did. And now you are here to tell the world that you were wrong, oh...oh so very, VERY wrong. But tonight you RIGHT that wrong, you turn that little frown upside down and pay me the respect, that as your fellow human being, as your co-worker, as your fellow WOMAN...I am entitled to.

Stepping through the ropes, Alexa inches closer to the table, staring at Asuka on the other side of it and nodding as if this feels "good."

[Alexa Bliss]
Now, I can't wait to sign that agreement and join hands as we overcome your awful bullying and begin this truly transformative new era for not just us, but the entire world. But, I think in order to prevent future cases of the horrors I've had to endure, you...as the bully, should raise your microphone, look out into all of these impressionable faces that no longer judge you, but now are filled with pride when they think of your name...and apologize in great detail, for every rotten thing you've done to me. They need to know, not that you're sorry, but WHY you're sorry, WHY you did what you did, WHY you felt your actions were appropriate when you now realize they were entirely wrong. You need to talk to little Susie out there and explain how she can be better than you were. Go on, Asuka...I know this is difficult, but THEY need to hear this. Don't worry, no one's going to judge you, this is a safe space.

Asuka raises the microphone as if everything is in slow motion and Bliss watches her every movement, happy to see that Asuka is going the extra mile for the bullying campaign. She’s a soldier in this fight and she’s on the frontlines, making waves. She still has the contract in hand, and holds it against her chest then back down onto the table.

[Asuka]
Alexa, I couldn’t have said it any better myself. I’m terribly sorry for these three things, those three things are this. Asuka as a bully is no more, and that comes with acceptance and no longer denying, I was not only wrong but full responsibility to my actions in great detail, yes.

Taking a moment, cupping the mic and then speaking it into far more clearly, she continues.

[Asuka]
I’m sorry for putting you through the pain of a cage door, hurting your head, but not only your head.. your heart and your chances of rising to the top of the female division. That was an inhumane, truly horrible action that I put on you. No one should be put in harm’s way, as I said to you.. Two weeks ago. After all, there should be no injuries occuring in the workplace, except if a freak accident takes place. That’s the first thing, i’m sorry for and why, but that’s not all. You were right in many ways, and I have to put everything out into the open, in order to confess my sins and become absolved.

Asuka takes off her suit jacket and places it over the chair, running a single hand through her hair, getting more comfortable and less nervous.

[Asuka]
For any little girl in this audience, or watching at home. Do not repeat after me, do not push back harder. You need to know when enough is enough and I did not do that. I was being what most would call.. Evil. Evil doings that led to this very moment, because it all came back to me. I struck fear in the eyes of Alexa Bliss, she was facing the equivalent of skipping school in order to escape encountering me. It’s a shame that it took this long for me to realize what I was doing, for her to speak up, is what REALLY woke me up. We are both human and I need to start acting like an adult, start being an adult. Don’t be an Asuka, don’t be the version of Asuka that has no care for what she does to anyone else, the selfish, greedy.. Mutilator Asuka. I wasn’t okay with how I came to be this sadistic monarchy type villain. The Empress is supposed to rejoice people under one notion, harmony. I created a monster within myself, and here I am facing my demons. They followed a bad influence, death is not the answer. Asuka killing you, is not the answer to put all of this behind us. It’s by taking action, positive.. Action. Alexa Bliss, that is WHY.. I am sorry. Not only to you, but to the entire world.

The fans bellow out agreeing and start saying altogether “WE FORGIVE YOU!” about three times. She bows gracefully and then goes over to the chair on the other side of the table and pulls it out for Bliss.. Directing her to take her seat with a smile. Renee steps out of the way and lifts her microphone quickly.

[Renee Young]
With that being said, it looks like we’re getting things underway. Ladies, please take a seat and we can begin the contract signing to end the bullying once and for all. You two signing under the dotted line, will set an example for all the females in the locker room and all over the world, you’re both doing a great deed here tonight. I, personally.. Cannot thank you both enough for coming out here tonight, unafraid and determined to fight the animosity overtaking you.

On the other side of the table, Asuka takes her own seat and they both place their fingertips on both sides of the document before them. The Empress takes a pen and holds it tightly, looking up at Bliss then putting down her microphone on the table gently. Alexa stands there quite pleased with the things Asuka said, it's almost an understatement really.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 UqIuKDg

[Alexa Bliss]
You know, before we sign that I think there is one more side of the story to be told...the side, that endured that bullying...the individual that was victimized, how it felt...what she can extend to all of these people as a survivor. And, while it may be hard to recount the events that transpired...

She gets a little choked up, moving her hand to her mouth, dealing with a lot of internal feelings rushing up as she even makes mention of the horrible experience she's dealt with.

[Alexa Bliss]
This experience has made me a warrior...AND JUST LIKE THE GREAT DEMI LOVATO, who is also an activist against bullying has said...NOW I AM A WARRIOR...NOW I'VE GOT THICKER SKIN...I'M STRONGER THAN I'VE EVER BEEN! AND MY ARMOR, IS MADE OF STEEL, YOU CAN'T GET IN, I'M A WARRIOR, AND YOU CAN NEVER HURT ME...AGAIN!

As Alexa goes into a dramatic song rendition of her half singing, half shouting...she she shields her eyes as if tears were about to fall, as the audience erupts in cheers of support for this brave woman.

[Renee Young]
Well, thank you Alexa for that beautiful speech now if we could...

As if it were a miracle itself, like the fact bullying is ending, Alexa's tears fade as if they never existed in the first place and proceeds to speak.

[Alexa Bliss]
Renee, I appreciate that you are very invested in this being signed, I think we all are...but we can't rush into this, this is bigger than North Korea and The United States at long last meeting together...this is life changing, this is ending the biggest epidemic that has plagued the entire world for generations. THIS is an agreement for WORLD PEACE. And as a part of that, we need to have a dialogue, a dialogue that Asuka started by giving her side of the story...by letting all of you know the terrible things she's done, and at the time has zero remorse over. We know now that this is not someone we want in our society anymore, and after this agreement no one will ever be able to act the way she did because of how brave and open she was about this experience.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 U9vwjrg

[Alexa Bliss]
And now, as difficult as this may be...I need to follow that bravery and harness some of my own to do the same. You know, I've always been bullied really, as a teenager...you see the light at the end of the tunnel, you think...okay, once I'm an adult and I'm surrounded by mature people I'll never have to experience this again. It's what keeps you going, because deep in your heart, you know...IT GETS BETTER. So as I ventured on and began my journey as a Wrestler, I was taken a back by, how similar it felt to the dark days I bottled up inside. My accounts of dealing with Carmella, are well documented, she opened my eyes to the epidemic surrounding this division, that Women weren't going to lift you up they were going to do everything in their power to tear you down...which to prove I am above such pettiness...I'd like to extend my best wishes to Carmella on her recovery. I'm heartbroken over your loss, and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the division when I say we'll miss you.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Fl6f8KR

[Alexa Bliss]
But back to darker days...after she finally got bored and moved on to someone else, I thought okay, the worst of it was over, you weathered the storm, if it happens again at least you're stronger for going through it. I wanted to believe that, I NEEDED to believe that in order to continue on with my life, but...then, there was you. I saw this Woman terrorizing all these hopeful stars that just wanted the exposure to maybe get a contract and live their dream like I was living mine...and, you relished in crushing every bit of hope they had...as a bystander it, it really troubled me deeply. I, I wanted to stand up for them, in the way I wished someone stood up for me. So when you moved your bullying to a legend in this business, my idol Trish Stratus...I'll admit, I am Woman enough to say I lost it. The level of disrespect it takes to treat an icon like her the way that you did...I couldn't just sit back and watch like everyone else anymore, I needed to STAND UP to bullying.

Alexa's voice cracks ever so slightly to reflect how emotional even talking about this makes her.

[Alexa Bliss]
Which is why I have chosen to stand here tonight instead of sit down, because I think we can all admit we've sat enough on this issue, we need to STAND UP. But back to my traumatic experiences...I crossed a line with you Asuka, did you deserve it? That's not for me to say, but it felt justified in that moment. You know when you're being picked on at school, or someone threatens to fight you, sometimes people say, you know what? Call their bluff, fight them and see how much of a coward they truly are, once you hit them they'll never bother you or anyone else again. But you didn't go down, and when you did you wouldn't STAY...down. It was like every experience with a bully just surged through me and I hit you again and again and again and WOW it felt SO GOOD.

A sheer joyous expression appears as she continues to recall things, a joy that she quickly wipes away.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 8I15xXY

[Alexa Bliss]
But as good as it may have felt, it was wrong of me. Just like it was wrong for you to incite a riot within all of these people and manipulate them into chanting things like that you were going to murder me...on countless times at that. Had I been a lesser Woman I could have gone to the police, but that wouldn't have solved the root of the issue we are here to discuss today. Involving yourself in that Steel Cage Match, robbing Tessa Blanchard of a legitimate debut match against me, to the point she had to overcompensate for that by viciously assaulting her partner last week to try and "legitimize" herself...and of course, refusing to work together with me last week when we were supposed to be partners. It's been a very horrific ordeal to say the least, but I can stand here, as I STAND UP against bullying, and from the bottom of my heart, I can say...I forgive you.

Taken back from the long tangent that Alexa Bliss went on, a speech that led to her saying she has forgave her. Asuka breaks out of her funk of remorse and smiles proudly for knowing she has come clean and it made a difference. Alexa and her are both going to be able to let bygones be bygones. Asuka keeps her attention on Bliss as she still has something more left on her mind to part with.

[Alexa Bliss]
You've seen the error of your ways, and now that our story is told...now that the truth is finally out there, we can turn our attention to the END of Bullying Agreement you have so graciously created, and with our signatures, WE can be the change we want to see in the world today.

Relief, pride, happiness all rush to the forefront as the time has finally arrived, they are mere moments away from ENDING BULLYING. Alexa takes a deep breath, sitting her microphone down, and grabbing a pen off the table. She looks at Asuka with a light in her eyes, then mouths "I love you, sister." as she signs her signature on the dotted line.

Asuka nodding at the sign of respect from Alexa, too takes a hold of the pen besides her. A click of a pen and her eyes fixate on the line to sign. She looks up at Alexa and smiles to Renee, getting their approval. Renee points to the line "Right there, yup" and Asuka signs in a pretty flow.

[Renee Young]
There we have it, you two have made a huge step as human beings, we can all agree on that. By signing this agreement, there is only one thing left to do.

The crowd clap for both females as Asuka picks up the microphone, she leans closer to Alexa who has her hands folded and happy with the outcome, gleeful as can be. They both got what they wanted out of this.

[Asuka]
Before you finish what you were going to say, Renee.. allow me. This will go down in history as two women, making their mark, literally to end bullying. I thank you, I..

Asuka puts the agreement down instantly and says something directly into the microphone, without removing eye contact.

[Asuka]
I LOVE YOU TOO!

Asuka springs out of her seat and puts both of her arms out wide, hoping Alexa would embrace her in this sisterly bonding moment. Renee encouraging it, nudges Alexa.

It's almost a trigger to the trauma Alexa endured several weeks ago when Asuka wrapped her arms around her as she looked to put away her opponent with Twisted Bliss, and choked the life out of her with one of scariest executions of The Asuka Lock we've ever seen. But Alexa, in the interest of prosperity between them and a brighter tomorrow, a tomorrow that now is written in forgiveness and respect...inches closely until at last...she embraces her former bully and the two hug it out as the audience cheers for this unexpected resolution.

It's a warm feel good moment that lasts for quite a while, the two embracing in this change, releasing all the hatred that may have been between them, and now only love is in its place. Alexa starts to pull away but Asuka's hold is still in tact so as one typically does when someone's hugging you a little too long she goes with it, her arms are less tight around Asuka, ready for her to let go, but being friendly. After all this was a big thing, she's emotional and so is Asuka so hey better to be stuck in a hug than The Asuka Lock, right? The two continue to hug, Renee, and the audience watching on, Alexa again a bit uncomfortable, tries to gently pull away but remains in Asuka's hold of love... Asuka of course still had her microphone in hand so it's also kind of digging into Alexa, but it also helps us capture Alexa's attempt at ending this hug just as they ended bullying.  

[Alexa Bliss]
Oooookay, that's...that uh, you know I feel selfish Renee you've been here listening to this entire ordeal, I feel like you're our sister too, GET IN HERE!

Alexa motions with her hand for Renee to join in, waving her close to them but Asuka's not budging. Perhaps she's just so in the moment that nothing else matters, not any other sound like someone speaking.

[Alexa Bliss]
Go on Asuka, let's not be rude...we need to spread the love. You can let go now.

Asuka looks at Bliss trying to get away from her hug and then asks Renee to let her use her mic, you know.. since her hands are kind of tied up. Bliss still uncomfortable but a smile nervously on her face, just goes with it.

[Asuka]
I can't help it, I'm just.. I'm just.. SOOO HAPPY!!!

Asuka begins to hug her even tighter almost crushing her from the security of her friendship. Renee has the microphone still hovering near Asuka.

[Asuka]
When I signed this agreement, it was shaping the reality of this division. The reality that we no longer will have bullying around us. It wasn't all that I hoped for, you see. This was meant to END bullying, not with talk.. but with ACTION.

Bliss still smiling ear to ear, agreeing with every word being said, is starting to think to herself that there is more to this agreement and then wonders what Asuka could be talking about. Are we going to parade the streets and create a movement for everyone to involve themselves in who has been bullied? That could be good, could be really good. That's the type of action she wants to take part of, as she gets out of the hug slowly and Asuka has her hand on her shoulder, smiling herself.

[Asuka]
I want to put an end to the bullying Alexa.. you should have read the fine print of our agreement. No no, come on.. I insist you read it. Right HERE.

Asuka beckons her over to the contract and flips through the pages immediately for her to review, Alexa runs her finger across it and then goes pale in the face.

[Asuka]
Our Final Stand against bullying as much as we're making a statement, isn't happening tonight. It's happening right.. THERE!

Asuka points over to the Final Stand X sign in the distance, which gets a loud response from the fans. This time it's starting to set in for Little Miss Bliss. She signed a binding contract, and it states.. well this.

[Asuka]
If you read it correctly, I added a few minor changes, because..

Asuka looks her deep in the eyes and doesn't smile this time.

[Asuka]
This will be OUR Final Stand against you, when I become your reaper. This is for Dana Brooke, this is for everyone you ever stomped on to get what you wanted. And it will be NO...HOLDS...BARRED!! I will overcome the real BULLY of this division, YOU! YOU! YOU!

The crowd copies what Asuka said and adds their own twist. "Asuka's going to kill YOU!" She drags her hand turned into a claw across the table and drops the microphone after this last statement. Alexa is cupping her ears, trying to block out the sounds of the fans echoing around the arena but it fails. She freezes and her eyes don't move, she is looking at Asuka not knowing how to react.

[Asuka]
If you want to play the victim, I will make you my VICTIM!

Alexa's face is filled with terror, shaking her head from left to right, her eyes profusely blinking...her mouth a gap as it shudders with true fright. She's been duped into signing a contract for a match with Asuka at Final Stand...and now there's nothing she can do, she's like a deer staring into a car's incoming headlights, and there's no time to get out of the way. She tries to put her hands up, slowly pressing them together as she pleads. "Please...you...you don't have to do this..." she says...but Asuka's done playing games, she kept up the act long enough to lure Bliss into a false sense of safety, but now...she's got Alexa right where she wants her, on the grandest stage of them all. The audience has erupted in pure excitement over what's gone down, they may have fallen for Asuka's act themselves, but after seeing Bliss' behavior for months, there is no sympathy for this Woman. She IS the bully, and while she tried to turn that term against Asuka instead, in the end a bully sometimes can push too far, and when their "victim" pushes back...they're as helpless and afraid as they thought the object of their bullying was.

Suddenly Asuka lifts her leg up for a roundhouse, and immediately Alexa shrieks in horror, ducking down, hands above her head, afraid to look up. She shields her head with one arm as she scoots back with the other, still on the mat but trying to find safety, safety in the table that was beside them. Asuka stands there amused as Alexa scurries behind the table, and once she's there...as in any situation comparable to one you'd see in a scary movie. Alexa finds a moment of bravery for one second, her hands gripping the top of the table, and slowly her head lifts up, just enough so her eyes can be seen. And what they see, is Asuka's once amused face, filled with intensity, as she herself grabs the table, and FLIPS IT OVER! Renee gets the hell out of there as Alexa cries out and braces for what could be a horrible end for her...but the table was thrown over with such force that it literally flips over Alexa, and lands on its side behind Little Miss Bliss.

As the now not so "Wicked" Witch of XWL looks up, Asuka waltzes over to her, then with her hand raised as if she's about to strike her, she pulls it at the last second, and instead disrespectfully pats her head. The audience is loving every second of this, as must Asuka herself as she turns the focus back to the sign in the distance, motioning it to Alexa before mockingly waving "good bye" to her and leaving the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Empress of Tomorrow has duped Alexa Bliss into signing her own death warrant!

[Corey Graves]
What the hell is wrong with you people?! Alexa came out here in good faith, ready to squash this dispute between the two of them, a dispute that Alexa has clearly been the victim in, and Asuka lies to her face with promises of a better tomorrow, and the end of bulling and friendship, and IT WAS ALL FAKE?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on, Corey...you can't tell me that Alexa's tone didn't a bit of false sincerity in it? She was clearly going along with this because it meant she wouldn't have to face Asuka in a match, but now that's EXACTLY what she's going to have to do at Final Stand!

[Corey Graves]
This can't stand, she entered this contract under false pretenses...this should be null and void, it's breach of contract, the terms agreed upon aren't even apart of it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh they are, it's an end of bullying agreement, to be resolved the way we handle things here in XWL...in that ring!

Asuka strolls up the ramp as her music plays, swaying to the sound of it, and the music that is Alexa's screams as she now finds herself with a date with the woman that the fans seem adamant is going to "kill" her. We see Renee, feeling somewhat bad for Alexa who seems to be an emotional wreck, so she places her hand on Bliss' shoulder only for it to be swiped away immediately as Alexa shouts "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!" clearly taking he anger over this situation out on the only person in this room, besides maybe Corey that has any shred of compassion toward seeing her in such a state of disarray. Renee mouths "wow..." shaking her head and leaving the ring, but most of all leaving Alexa to literally throw a tantrum in the center of the ring. Lying on her back she kicks, she pounds her fist into the mat, she lets her shrills of frustration echo throughout ears, and bust some of our eardrums. A sound that thankfully a commercial break soon disrupts, as the last sight we see is a grown Woman, albeit a small one...throwing a child-like tantrum.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 5:44 pm

*Anarchy resumes following a commercial break to a black screen.  Nothing is shown for several moments.  Suddenly words begin to appear on screen, forming sentences as follows, spoken by a voice which seems to be familiar, but you cannot be 100% sure who it belongs to.*

[Voice]
I've been called many things throughout my life.

[Voice]
A kid with so much potential.

[Voice]
Creative.

[Voice]
Unpredictable.

[Voice]
Charismatic.

[Voice]
A risk-taker.

[Voice]
One of the greatest of all-time.

[Voice]
A champion.

[Voice]
Crazy.

[Voice]
A screw-up.

[Voice]
A let-down.

[Voice]
A disappointment.

[Voice]
Self-destructive.

[Voice]
A failure.

[Voice]
Obsolete.

*The last word echoes for a few moments before the voice continues on.*

[Voice]
Everybody has an opinion of me, but if you let other's opinions shape who you are, you are not really YOU.  There is only one of me and there will never be another me in this life or in the next.

[Voice]
I've always overcome the obstacles in my way and this time is no different.  The moment for my own personal resurrection draws near... listen... can you hear them?  Listen for the whispers in the wind... the time is coming...

[Whispering Voice]
July 9th... Final Stand X... The Battleground Of The Immortals...

*With that Anarchy resumes as though nothing happened and this odd video is not acknowledged by the commentary team...*

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 9:48 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Gx3gZAr

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 11:52 am

We return from commercial break and we are in the midst of Sasha Banks' entrance.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 3OjpanJ

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome back to the show, Ladies and Gentleman. This is one of the more highly anticipated segments of tonight's show because Sasha Banks is being asked to apologize for what happened last week at the end of the show.

[Corey Graves]
She's not being asked. She's being told to apologize. There's a big difference between the two of them because we all know Sasha Banks and we all know she wouldn't be apologizing if she had the choice. She would rather be throwing people through mirrors and... I don't know. Maybe she'd be lighting something on fire. That something would more than likely be owned by Natalya. I wouldn't expect anything else from something like her.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 QLD3Qm5

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think that might be a little much. Even for Sasha Banks.

[Corey Graves]
Would it, Mauro? Would it really? Shut up and ask yourself that.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 GhRrXUQ

Sasha Banks does her signature pose on the apron and oddly, she's still all smiles. Despite the fact that she's being forced to come out here and apologize for her actions. It's a little odd to see. She grabs one of the microphones and carries it over to the center of the ring. Her feet planted firmly on the ground as she waits for her music to die out before lifting the microphone to speak.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm going to Final Stand!

Sasha Banks enthusiastically pointed up at the Final Stand sign with the brightest smile any man or woman could imagine on her face. It was met with boos from the crowd as they showed their disinterest in seeing Sasha challenge Natalya for the Woman's Championship. She stared at the sign for a little longer. Her arm eventually grew tired of being held in that same position. Her smile grew thing as she lifted the microphone. The excitement in her tone was almost gone at this point as she spoke more seriously.

[SASHA BANKS]
And they're trying to take it from me.

The fans unsurprisingly cheered for that line.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 KcHD0jm

[SASHA BANKS]
Because of my actions last week where I laid my hands on our General Manager, Layla is threatening to take away the match I rightfully earned. Here I thought Layla was the General Manager who's all about being fair and doing the right thing. She got in the middle of my brawl with Natalya and I warned her. I warned her to not touch me again and she didn't take me seriously. She pushed by me as if I was just another individual when that is far from who I am. I am not just another woman on this roster. I am not just another person in this ring. I am Sasha Banks. I am the Boss. I am the Number One Contender for the Woman's Championship. I do what I want when I want and there's no General Manager who can boss the Boss around. I was disrespected by our lady in charge and I wasn't going to sit there and take it. I'm not that kind of woman and if you got a problem with that then you can come meet me in this ring.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 3Nqv1cp

[SASHA BANKS]
But I want this championship match more than I want anything else. I want this match with Natalya more than I want anything else. I gave everything I had in this tournament to prove that I want this match more than anyone in this division wanted this match... so I'm going to give Layla what she wants because I'm not going to throw all of my hard work away because I wouldn't say two little words. I'm going to give our General Manager what she wants so we can move past this and we can continue on MY road to Final Stand where at the end of the road is a championship waiting to be reclaimed.

Sasha stopped speaking and she cleared her throat. She straightened her posture to look a little more proper and serious since this was obviously a serious thing for her to address.

[SASHA BANKS]
Layla. I'm sorry. I let my emotions get the better of me and I got lost in the moment. I shouldn't have hit you. I understand that you are at a point in your life where you don't want to be involved in the physical aspect of our business anymore and I should respect that. You paid your dues and you have nothing left to prove. Once again, I am sincerely sorry for any trouble that I caused you last week after we went off the air..

The fans actually popped at the apology issued by the Boss because let's be honest, would Sasha Banks really apologize for her actions? It's not like she's done way worse things before. Nope.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm also sorry for not hitting you again and again and again.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 JiZ5muA

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm also sorry for throwing Natalya through a mirror and hurting her so bad that she couldn't compete in a match tonight. I'm sorry that I didn't throw her through each and every single mirror in that building until every single blonde strand of hair was turned a crimson red. I'm sorry to every single woman in the back that I'm going to be the one to end Natalya's fairytale reign at Final Stand... but it's not like any of you stood a chance anyway. I beat pretty much all of you and the ones I didn't beat, women like Ronda Rousey, I would've beat them faster than Amanda Nunes beat Ronda at UFC 207 because I'm the best! It's not even a competition at this point anymore considering I ran through each and every single one of them from Becky Lynch to April herself. I'm the constant of this divison. Everyone comes and goes but I'm here to say which is why I'm the best this division has to offer! I'm the best this company has to offer! I'm the Boss, baby, and there's no stopping me on my road to Final Stand. Natalya can't. Layla certainly can't. No one can. Not even -

Liv Morgan's theme song cuts the Boss off as the crowd stands and turns to face the stage. Even though Liv is far from a fan favorite, she is more than a welcome sight when she's interrupting one of the most hated women in XWL history.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We haven't seen Liv Morgan since she suffered multiple injuries at the hands of Charlotte Flair after a savage attack before their match last month!

[Corey Graves]
Actions like that could have largely contributed to the recent and untimely departure of the Queen from the company once again. However, I think it's safe to say that that news probably had a little influence on Liv finally deciding to show up again.

Liv energetically arrives onto the scene with a mic in her hand and a smile on her face. She pulls a quick 360 on the stage and flicks her platinum hair back over her shoulder as she sets her sights straight ahead on Sasha Banks. A few brief seconds later, Liv clasps her hands behind her back and begins to trot down to the ring in a deceivingly innocent manner.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What are you talking about, Graves? She was injured! Regardless of her young age and relative inexperience, Liv Morgan has gone out of her way in her short career here in XWL to prove her resiliency, as well as her resourcefulness. She's competed in matches with some of the best that the current women's roster has to offer, including Sasha herself! Who by the way, Liv Morgan managed to pin in the Elimination Chamber match for Natalya's Women's Championship a couple of months back at Downpour.

[Corey Graves]
I never said she wasn't talented, Mauro. She might not be the most elegant or technically sound in the ring, but make no mistake, Liv Morgan is incredibly spunky. She's a little unusual, but she knows exactly how to use that to her advantage and that's what makes her a threat. Unfortunately for her, the poor thing just also happens to be from New Jersey.

As she creeps in on the bottom of the ramp, Liv shrugs off a coupl'a haters in the front row before slapping her free hand down onto the ring apron. She leans forward, cradling her chin in the palm of her hand while she bats her large eyelashes at Sasha Banks. She follows up with a childish wave before she pushes back off the apron and raises the mic to speak.

[LIV Morgan]
Heya Sash! How's it goin'? And might I say, you've been lookin' great these last few weeks. Truly! You have.

Liv clears her throat as she begins to pace around the ring while she delivers her talking points.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 7XSzIlQ

[LIV Morgan]
I've actually had a lot of time to kick back and watch you from home thanks to your old pal, Charlotte.. But you've just gotta tell me something, cause I've been dyin' to know.. Was the tournament fun? Did you have an awesome time getting to prove yourself YET AGAIN? Was it a BLAST, Boss?

Liv's hollow smile finally breaks down as she rolls her eyes and continues to slowly stalk the ring while she addresses the Boss.

[LIV Morgan]
Cause y'know, I wasn't exactly allowed to participate in that, so I thought I'd come straight to the source. Right down to the one that made it all the way! The one who beat that mangy afterthought, April. The one who did Natalya the biggest favor of her long, looong career and put her reflection out of its misery. And yes, the very one who couldn't keep her grubby little mitts off the GM!

Liv places her left hand on the ring post, her mic still in the other as she uses the post as leverage to swing herself around and continue her little journey around the ring.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 6LlLbWs

[LIV Morgan]
But hang on, there's just one last, teensy-weensy little thing coming to me.. RIGHT! The same one that I pinned at Downpour.

Liv finally comes to a halt, leaning back over the apron again as she looks up at Sasha in the ring, cocking her head to the side slightly as she speaks. Her left index finger vigorously twirls a chunk of one of her pigtails around its shaft as she cuts to the chase.

[LIV Morgan]
The way I and anyone with eyeballs sees it, you wouldn't be standing there in that cozy #1 Contender's spot if I wasn't screwed out of the tournament in the first place. And that's not all folks! I'll be more than ecstatic to prove what she and I both know already.. So whaddya say, "BOSS?" You're not too big and bad now to face little old me again, are ya?

Morgan snickers, dragging her tongue across her pearly whites as her eyes remain deadlocked onto Banks, eagerly awaiting her response to the challenge. The camera switches back to Sasha and she seems a little confused, but then she laughs. It was almost like she didn't take Liv Morgan seriously. Her ego was running wild and there was no stopping it. Liv could try and step up but surely she'd fail.

[SASHA BANKS]
Are... Are you serious? You of all people? YOU!?

Sasha laughs again as she continues to not take Liv seriously.

[SASHA BANKS]
I can't. I'm sorry. I can't. You're just... You're a joke.

The crowd boos Sasha's rather arrogany comment but that doesn't seem to effect Sasha per usual. The Boss instead walks over to the ropes and sits on the middle rope and uses her arm to push the top rope up to create a decent sized entry into the ring for Liv Morgan.

[SASHA BANKS]
Fine. Fine. Fine. C'mon in.

Liv Morgan enters the ring to the crowd's approval. A referee soon joins them in the ring and makes sure both of the women are ready to go before ringing the bell to signal the start of this impromptu women's match-up.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 39Qhr2q XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 GRlB191

The match started out back and forth but as time passed, that changed. The longer time she spent in the ring, the worse Liv Morgan began to look. It was starting become obvious that the attack on her by Charlotte was still affecting her and facing Sasha Banks, someone who took advantage of Liv Morgan's injury, wasn't helping her or her body's well being. Fast forward to aproximently 10 or so minutes into this back and forth match turned one-sided affair.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This isn't looking good for Liv Morgan. Why hasn't the referee called off the match?

Sasha Banks kicks Liv Morgan in the head again which causes the blonde to fall down to the mat. The referee checks on her again but once again, she wants to fight on. She wants this match. She wants to be added to the championship talk. Sasha pushes past the referee again and slaps Liv Morgan on the side of the head and shouts at her. "YOU WANNA TALK A BIG GAME, HUH!?" before using the bottom of her boot to push Liv Morgan back down onto the mat. The referee pushes Sasha back and forces the Boss to give Liv Morgan some space to gather herself and come to her senses once again.

[Corey Graves]
Liv obviously feels like she has something to prove. She feels like she was robbed of a title match at Final Stand. I will give her credit for coming out here and standing up to Sasha but... I'm sure she's starting to regret this.

Liv Morgan was trying her best to use the support of the crowd to will herself on - along with the ropes. The ropes were being used to help pull herself on. The referee continued to ask if she wanted to go on and Liv was determined to come back from this assault and somehow beat the Boss. A win over her would surely get people talking about her and be a good case to convince Layla to possibly add her to the title match at Final Stand it looks like Liv might finally be getting to her fe- B-TRIGGER OUTTA NOWHERE!

[Corey Graves]
OH MY GOD!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That was uncalled for!

Sasha came out of nowhere with the B-Trigger to the side of Liv's head and this time she wasn't moving. She was still breathing, of course, but she wasn't moving. The referee didn't even give her a say in the matter this time. He checked her hand and it fell to the mat without any sign of life. He calls for the bell.

WINNER:

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 GRlB191

[ANNOUNCER]
The referee has ruled Liv Morgan unable to continue. Therefore, your winner of the match is Sasha Banks!

Despite the referee's decision being made and this match coming to an end, it seems like the Boss wasn't finished with her work. The Boss grabbed the lifeless of Liv and dragged her out onto the apron. The referee of the match was yelling at Sasha and telling her that she needed to stop what she was doing but his words were ignored. Or maybe she did take his words into consideration for a second only to realize that she didn't care what he had to say. Liv Morgan is an active member of the roster. She was an open target. Sasha wouldn't have to apologize for this... but she apologized to her anyways?

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm soooo sorry for what's about to happen, Liv! I'm so sorry!

Sasha pushed Liv's body up against the turnbuckle and made sure she wouldn't fall.

[Corey Graves]
What could this maniac possibly have in mind?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure. Liv Morgan isn't okay right now. She's not even moving.

[Corey Graves]
She's out cold, Mauro! She's likely concussed as well!

Sasha climbs up onto the apron and walks along the edge to the opposite side of the apron from where Liv rested against the turnbuckle. The referee was still yelling at Sasha and so was another who came out here to try and talk some sense into Sasha and maybe stop her from doing what she had planned. Sasha then held up her hand in the shape of a gun and aimed down the sights at Morgan. The crowd began to boo as they realized what Sasha had planned down.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You don't need to do this, Sasha!

[Corey Graves]
Go and stop her, Mauro! Be a man!

Sasha fired the "gun" and then ran forward along the apron and again hit the B-Trigger! Liv's head smashed between the turnbuckle and the Boss' knee which was likely the final blow and if Liv was hurt before this match, there was no way she wasn't hurt more now. The blonde's body fell from the apron and onto the mat as the doctor quickly came running up to check on her. Sasha Banks still stood on the apron with her arms now spread out wise as she tauned the crowd and Liv Morgan.

The cameras soon smoothly transition away from ringside, to a monitor where someone was watching what happened. As the lens pans out, we see none other than The General Manager Layla, standing with her arms crossed, and she's not alone. Beside her The XWL Women's Champion Natalya, with her title wrapped around her waist, as she herself doesn't seem to be in the greatest mood. She stares at her championship, exhaling a sigh.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 RfoULWa

[Natalya]
Listen, I know how hard it must be to be General Manager, especially after moments like last week...and, I know that what she did, isn't okay...and I'd never try to stand here and justify a thing she does...and normally it'd be cut and dry, you'd have no choice but to...remind her who the actual Boss of this show is. But Layla, this...this isn't a normal circumstance, it's not cut and dry, the things she's doing are NOT okay but...neither is what you want to do.

[Layla]
I don't WANT to do anything, but as General Manager I sometimes have to make the hard calls, like vacating The Money in The Bank contract earlier because of Carmella's inability to compete for the foreseeable future. That I feel awful about, but...this? You just saw what I did, right? There's no way Liv Morgan is going to make it to Final Stand now, she was going to be in The Money in The Bank Ladder Match because she was robbed in the first one because of Alexa Bliss, and then assaulted before the second one so she couldn't compete. Now, because of Sasha's out of control actions, I can't give Liv the chance she deserved.

[Natalya]
I realize that, and...

Layla cuts her off, long having lost her patience.

[Layla]
The Woman that is supposed to meet you on the biggest stage of them all, just cut the legs out from under another Woman, and why? She could have just beaten her, but she didn't want to do that, she wanted to continue to be defiant, to act like she owns this place and she's able to do whatever she wants. What kind of example does that set for the rest of the Women, huh? Hell, even the men...if I let this stand, if she doesn't pay for her crimes...then I'm not being a good General Manager. I'm sorry Nat, but Sasha's ou-

Before she can finish her sentence, in which she was going to officially declare Sasha out of The Women's Title Match at Final Stand...Natalya uncharacteristically talks out of turn, with a rather sour expression.

[Natalya]
No! You don't get to do this, not again...not after what you put me through the last time I was in this position...this is ALL I have fought for, FOR 8 YEARS...a journey YOU caused to me be on in the first place, the light at the end of the tunnel was finally becoming Champion, carrying that reign BACK to this stage so that I could at long last seek the redemption I needed after YOU screwed me out of my title!

[Layla]
Nat, I thou-

[Natalya]
I know I forgave you, because that's what I do...I give and I give, and I GIVE...I put everyone else's needs above my own ALL THE TIME because that is who I am. I want what's best for this division, so that it can flourish and continue to be the best representation of Women's Wrestling until the end of time. But this is finally my time to get something, my moment to relish, my spotlight to stand under and...I will NOT let you put your needs, or what you think this division's needs are, ABOVE MINE!

Layla's almost speechless...this, this isn't Natalya, she's never this...outspoken.

[Natalya]
I did what no other Champion has in XWL history, I survived, not just survived...but DOMINATED The Elimination Chamber to even be able to head into Final Stand as Champion again. And you come me congratulating me, saying you're so happy for me, that this is what I deserve and that's why you're letting me choose my challenger. But I didn't take that easy way out, like any other Woman may have. I didn't want to pick someone, I wanted the best, and the best is not chosen, it overcomes every obstacle in it's way to BE the best. And I may detest Sasha, I may hate the person she makes me become when she is near...but she EARNED her right to stand across that ring from me, and that is what she is going to do.

[Layla]
I understand that you're upset, and I am too bu-

[Natalya]
Will all due respect, I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE UPSET! This is all I have wanted, to scratch and claw my way back to the biggest show of the year, to STAND THERE ONCE AGAIN CHAMPION...and not have some little bitch, and The General Manager conspire with my challenger to not only take my title from me...but go as low as to make me go through what my Uncle Bret had to back in Montreal all those years ago. YOU crossed a line, and no one punished you! No, you became the greatest Woman to be in an XWL ring, and I just had to sit there and WATCH IT HAPPEN KNOWING THAT YOU NEVER PAID FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME! The only thing that has kept me from losing it on you, the only thing that allowed me to forgive you....was the belief that one day I would find myself back at Final Stand, as Champion...and I could put that horrible night behind me for good with a new wonderful memory of a hard fought rise back up the mountain YOU PUSHED ME OFF OF!

Layla's just as flabbergasted as likely anyone watching right now is themselves. She viewed this as her big redemption, to face the best in a battle that wouldn't be spoiled by someone else. But now with all the emotions bubbling back up from her entire rivalry with Sasha, knowing that because of who Sasha is, and what she does, she may not get that anymore...at least not in the way she wanted, she has lost it.

[Natalya]
You're right to think that Sasha is the scum of The Earth, because she is...and I don't know why that suddenly surprises you, when this is the woman that literally came to you asking for our "friendly" match to be The Main-Event of Anarchy, JUST SO SHE COULD STAB ME IN THE BACK, AND HAVE THE BULLET CLUB DRAG MY UNCLE OUT THERE WHEN ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS SEE HIS NIECE AND HER BEST FRIEND DO WHAT WE DO BEST! She tricked all of us, went through all that trouble because she is rotten to her core. She's the woman that WHEN I FINALLY WAS ABOUT TO BEAT APRIL AT THE SLAMMY AWARDS, IN HELL IN A CELL, AND REDEEM MYSELF...SHE SMASHES A CAMERA INTO THE BACK OF MY HEAD AND DRAGS APRIL ON TOP OF ME SO THAT I WOULD SUFFER ANOTHER LOSS TO HER!

Natalya is just emotionally unstable right now, screaming, her voice cracking every so often, this isn't the well spoken and respectful Woman we've seen most of her career, this...this is a woman that is raw and upset over what Layla is trying to do by revoking Sasha's opportunity at Final Stand. After trying to slow her breathing down, she finally starts to get a handle over her emotions. Looking to Layla with a sincere almost...plea.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 05QGpQW

[Natalya]
I'm sorry...I don't like to do this, to put you in this position...but like it or not, you were responsible for the only memory anyone has of me at Final Stand. And I have fought endlessly to change that for 8 years...THIS is that chance, to conquer the division, to find my perfect challenger through a similar experience of my own, and to face that challenger like a Champion does. You take Sasha out of this match, and you take away the only redemption I never thought I'd get...and it's here, it's in my finger tips, and you're going to let it slip away? If you're truly sorry for your actions that night? You'll forget that you're The General Manager, and remember that you're a Woman with a debt to pay, and I'm finally asking to collect.

As Natalya looks at Layla, knowing this isn't a situation she wants to put her in, but she has to...and Layla remains silent for a few moments trying to truly hear Natalya out. The business side says Sasha crossed several lines, and needs to face the consequences...but, seeing Natalya feel so passionately about this match, facing Sasha, facing the best in hopes it can finally free her from the only memory anyone has of her at Final Stand...it's conflicting with what her mind tells her to do, and what her heart is telling her to do.

[Layla]
This really means that much to you?

[Natalya]
Yes, yes it does...I feel like, for so long I made peace with never being able to come back from what happened 8 years ago...of course I wanted to but nothing ever seemed to fall in my favor and not everyone always gets what they want. But, you know as I fell to my lowest point, and Sasha stabbed me in the back, and it led to this unbelievable circumstance that was a Buried Alive Match...and winning that, proving my hopes weren't as dead as I maybe began to believe they were...then actually defeating April...proving my worth to a rookie that reminded me of Sasha when we first came into contact...risking my very place in this company just to get a shot at The Women's Title...and winning...I found hope again, I found belief that maybe...my redemption wasn't so impossible after all.

It's a flat out fact that 2018 has been Natalya's most successful year since her arrival, she's yet to beaten on Pay-Per-Views since 2018 began, and she seems to outdo herself month after month. As she speaks you just feel the pride she has to have finally found her way back to the top of this division.

[Natalya]
Belief that led me to still hold onto that dream when I found out I was going to defend inside The Elimination Chamber. I knew no other Champion had been able to survive it before...but all I needed to do was just hold onto that light at the end of the tunnel, and believe I could do what no one else had. And I did, I didn't just survive by the skin of my teeth, I walked into that Dungeon and I thrived off of it's challenge...I proved that I was the best on that night, that I deserve to be Women's Champion...even fending off a cash-in attempt from Carmella because I NEEDED to keep this title, so that the 2,945 days I suffered wondering if it'd ever happen, could be a worthy cause because IT IS HAPPENING. Sasha and I no matter how hard I try to pull away from her, our paths just keep crossing, and I told the entire division that I want the best at Final Stand, and she proved that she is that. She may not be the best human, but as a competitor, she was second to none. And Final Stand, feels like the road our journey has been leading to since that first night 3 years ago after Final Stand when we met in a ring for the first time...and our story began. I can't explain this connection we have, but fate has once again led us together, and...I know now she is my redemption.

Layla continues to nod, listening very intently, not trying to interrupt Natalya as she extensively pleads her case.

[Natalya]
I walk out onto that stage, with this title...knowing that unlike the last time I found myself in that situation...it won't be about politics, it won't be about being screwed...the end of our match, will come after pure hell of a fight, our hatred will fuel us to push ourselves further and further until we have nothing left...and then just as it's happened in our last encounters...something will flip inside of ourselves, and we'll somehow find that drive to continue even when our bodies try to give up, our spirit won't let us. I wanted the best, and regardless of the respect I have long lost for the person that is Sasha Banks, the respect I have to the competitor is built solely on the fact that she has proven in this instance, that "best" is her. I know I'm all over the place, and this isn't what you're used to hearing from me of all people, and I'm sorry that I yelled, and I screamed, and I keep bringing up these old memories that I tried to truly move on from, but this is the most important match of my career...and whether I like it or not, that's because it's her across that ring from me.

[Layla]
It's just, it feels like if I do this, she's getting away with what she's done...

[Natalya]
I get that, I do...and it may feel like that, and maybe it is for the moment...but I stand here promising you that she WILL pay for what she's done. She thinks she's the "boss" of this division just because she calls herself that...

Natalya swiftly removes her title from around her waist, then places it over her shoulder, with a look of intensity and confidence.

[Natalya]
But I'm the one standing here with this, so I'd say that makes ME The Boss of this division, and I said on the years leading up to this, that I wanted a division built on respect, that drama had no place in my division and yet she still refuses to abide by MY rules. So believe me, she WILL suffer the consequences, and those are simply this...she thought I buried her before? This time? When I'm through with her? There will be nothing left to bury.

With that powerful statement, she looks at The Women's Title she carries with pride, then to The General Manager for her final verdict.

[Layla]
Alright, I don't like it...and I feel like her actions are not becoming of someone deserves to headline Final Stand alongside you while someone like Liv Morgan sits at home knowing she's going to miss her first Final Stand...but, this is a match that from the business side, does have a lot of hype surrounding it. And even after everything you've put each other through, it still feels like there's more bad blood between you than ever. But, most of all...you're right, I do owe you this. I'm a little shocked by your behavior, but unlike Sasha's I at least understand where it was coming from, and I'm sorry that I didn't put your feelings into consideration. I never thought my actions 8 years ago would have led up to this, but I do find myself in the position where I can at last right my wrong to you, and if you want this, if this is the match that will finally free you from that fateful night...I can't in all good concise take that away from you, even if it means rewarding her...

Natalya's mood shifts from literal night to day, her stress fades, and a metaphorical weight falls from right off her and to the floor.

[Natalya]
Thank you...

Natalya quickly embraces Layla in a sudden hug, one she wasn't exactly prepared for, and also is a bit unexpected given Natalya was just yelling her head off a minute ago but she likely felt very bad about her behavior, and also wanted to show appreciation for Layla hearing her through and not canceling the match between her and Sasha. For Natalya this match at Final Stand is a lot of things, and as a fan of hers through all the bad, the mounds and mounds of bad...it's something that makes us happy to see that she's getting what she's always envisioned, and after the last match between these two at Buried Alive...we're also pretty excited to see the chaos ensue between them once more, this time...for The Women's Championship. Natalya soon pulls away before Layla can say anything, and walks off. The General Manager had a hard decision to make, but as she stands there in the moments before we fade away, she hopes it really was the right call to make.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 5:04 pm

*The cameras shift to the backstage area where Cathy Kelley is standing by.*

[Cathy Kelley]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the newest XWL signee and addition to the Women's roster.... Dakota Kai!

*The camera pans to reveal Dakota Kai with a huge grin on her face.  She's clearly ecstatic to be here and can barely contain herself.*

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 E4JMVpq

[Cathy Kelley]
Dakota, welcome to XWL.  Some fans may know you from the few appearances you have made in the past, however, now that you're a full-time member of the roster, what can we expect from Dakota Kai?

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 0PgW3nJ

[Dakota Kai]
Just... wow.  "Full-time member of the roster"?  I still haven't gotten used to that.  Not too long ago that seemed like nothing more than a pipe dream.  I've dreamed of this for so long, I just... I can't describe how this feels to you in words.  There's no words that fit, but I'll give it my best shot.  I'm excited... I'm relieved... I'm overwhelmed... I'm determined... I'm... honestly I can't describe it!  I'm feeling hundreds of emotions right now.  It's just so unbelievable that I'm finally here.  Me... in XWL!

*Dakota lets out a deep breath and lets that sink in for a moment before excitedly continuing on.*

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 S3ZzR0I

[Dakota Kai]
As for what you can expect from Dakota Kai?  Well, I've traveled the world over to better myself inside the ring, so I have quite a bit of experience.  I've taken more beatings than I can count and delivered just as many of my own beatdowns on my opponents, and every last time I always got back up and dusted myself off and took it as a learning experience, win or lose.  That's what you can expect from Dakota Kai.

*Determination burns in the eyes of the Kiwi as she resumes her speech.*

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 4zivvcX

[Dakota Kai]
And I hate to sound cliché, but I'm here to be the best.  I know that's a long and treacherous road to go down, but it's one I start, as of this moment.  Someday, I will become the XWL Women's Champion.  It's been something I have wanted for so, so long and even though I'm new around here, that title is the ultimate goal of any woman on the roster.  And it's mine too.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 PKkgTnk

[Cathy Kelley]
You've become known around the world as "The Captain of Team Kick".  Can you explain this for those of who may not know why?

*Dakota grins.*

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Bsg3S8v

[Dakota Kai]
Well Cathy, I'm known for the many kicks I have in my repertoire: there's the Kaio-kick, the penalty kick, the scorpion kick-

*Dakota is suddenly cut off by an unfamiliar voice.*

[Unfamiliar Voice]
Erm..Excuse me!

*The camera then shifts focus from Dakota Kai to reveal yet another debut for the Womens Division...Emma!*

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 2QTDRgk
[Emma]
What do you think you are doing? You shouldn't be talking to this little girl, you should be talking to ME! I am the newest signee to the XWL Womens Division! After 10 years, I've finally decided it's time! It's time to grace XWL with the pleasure of Emma! This interview shouldn't be about..whoever you are..It should be about me! Are your parents even here with you? You do know under 14's need to be accompanied by an adult, right? Step aside, and the spotlight can be where it belongs...on me!

*Dakota stands her ground, refusing to leave her very first interview as an XWL Superstar*

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 WLuNy9R
[Emma]
Are you not listening to me? You should be bowing down and thanking me! This whole Women's Revolution thing that's been going on here..started because of me! Without me you wouldn't even be here, without me this Womens Division wouldn't be like it is! It's no secret that XWL saw what I was doing for women everywhere! They saw the attention I was getting, I was changing the entire industry and the way they saw women. I broke out from the "Diva" mould to give the likes of you a chance to be here, Isn't that wonderful? And now, here you are trying to steal my spotlight.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 XCMDKPi
[Emma]
You see, Devin...I've spent many years working at this to make it easy for people like you. You come in here all innocent and excited to trick the fans into believing in you! It didn't work for Bayley, it won't work for you! I already know your future....just like Bayley, you're going to break, you're going to quit and run away from all of this! Whilst me... I am destined for greatness! I am destined to become Womens Champion! It isn't going to take me 2,945 days to achieve that. Because now I am here...the Womens Division is about to be taken over....starting with you! All I've heard for months is how this Womens Division is about Natayla....but now....IT'S ALL ABOUT....US

*Then suddenly without warning....Dakota is floored from behind! The camera quickly zooms out to reveal Tessa Blanchard!*

*Emma and Tessa share a smirk before Tessa drags Dakota to her feet, Emma screams into the face of Dakota, before slapping her across the face! Dakota crumbles holding her face, Both Tessa and Emma now lay kicks into the back and stomach of Dakota, who is doing her best just to cover up. It's clear Emma and Tessa aren't done yet, they both now work together dragging Dakota to her feet. With a handful of hair each, they look at each other before a slight nod.... WHACK!*

*They slam Dakota face first into the frame of the interview set! Dakota once again crumbles into a heap. Emma and Tessa slap hands, in celebration of their destruction of the debuting Dakota Kai. But they still aren't finished yet! *

*Tessa lifts Dakotas leg, trapping it into the same metal frame....An high five between Emma and Tessa....Then Tessa stomps on the knee of Dakota! Her leg bends in a way, nobodies leg should bend as the stomp squashes it from the Metal frame into the concrete floor! Dakota grabs her knee, rolling around screaming in agony! *

*Officials finally arrive on the scene to stop this vicious attack. Emma and Tessa clearly proud of their actions, just hold up their hands with smirks across their faces. They both take a few steps back as medical officials check on Dakota. Dakota clutching her knee, showing her heart trying to get to her feet... now onto he hands and knees, just trying to get the final bit of energy to get to her feet...*

*Then suddenly from out of nowhere, Emma dives back in with a brutal Spotlight to the side of the head! Driving both of her feet into the side of Dakota's head! Dakota is now out! She lays lifeless on the ground. Tessa helps Emma back to her feet, once again sharing a high five before finally leaving the scene.  Officials are back to Dakota Kai to try help here in anyway they can.*

*It's clear by this brutal attack that Emma and Tessa are a forced to be reckoned with....But what does this mean for the Womens Division?*

*Anarchy fades to a commercial break...*

Last edited by Fearnixx on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 5:13 pm

*Following the commerical break, the cameras shift to the trainer room where Dakota Kai is shown on a recliner chair clearly in some discomfort following the brutal attack earlier by Tessa Blanchard and Emma.  Her kneepads are down showing some considerable bruising and she's holding an ice pack to her head close to a swelled-up left eye while grimacing in pain.*

[Trainer]
Dakota, you have to tell me where it hurts...

*In clear agony, Dakota snaps back.*

[Dakota Kai]
It hurts everywhere!

[Trainer]
I need you to be more specific so I can help you out.

[Dakota Kai]
What do you want me to say?  Just look at me!  I'm a mess.  This was supposed to be my big night... the night I finally made my debut on the XWL roster.  Not... this...

*The tears well up in Dakota's eyes as thinks about what may have been when compared to the reality of her first night amongst sports-entertainment's elite.*

[Dakota Kai]
If you can't help me... just leave me be.  I'd rather be alone right now...

*The trainer complies and exits the view of the camera, leaving Dakota to wallow in her own pity.  She sobs into the ice pack until the door to the trainer room creaks open.  She turns to face her visitor and is stunned for a moment, maybe even fearful.*

[Dakota Kai]
Wha-... what do you want?

*The camera pans over to see none other than April standing in front of a closing door. The former Women's Champion looks at Dakota with a little surprise. April walks forward as the trainer goes to April before she holds up her hand, making the trainer stop. April lowers her gaze back to Dakota. She grins an unnerving grin*

[April]
Well would you look at that...after that beating I didn't expect you to drag yourself in here. Most people would have hung it up and went home already.

*Dakota on the defensive bites back.  Her momentary wariness of April replaced with an attitude of fire and grit.*

[Dakota Kai]
You think I would've left by now?  Why?  Just because I took a beating?  Because I'm new around here and don't know how to handle myself?  Let me tell you something April, I've worked my whole life for this opportunity... I'm not just going to let it slip through my fingers because I took a beating.  And as for you thinking you know how I'd react to something like that... I'm not what you'd expect.  At all.  That's what I've built my whole career around.  If you underestimate me it'll be your downfall eventually.  I'm here to prove that I'm just as good as anybody on this roster... including you.  What gives you the right to come in here and talk down to me?

[April]
Whoa, calm down Dakota. I'm complimenting you. You're new here and I know you know my reputation. I can see it in people's eyes when they see me. Just like I saw it in yours. Well a lot has changed. I'm not the devil everyone is out to to make me anymore. I originally came here cause Asuka kicks hard and she kicked me probably about thirty times. I'm glad I ran into you though. Because when I was a rookie I wish someone would have pulled me aside and talked to me. Now, I know, you're a grown woman and you can make your own decisions but a little friendly advice...

*April stands next to Dakota which puts the rookie superstar a little on edge. Something that April doesn't seem very surprised about*

[April]
I could stand here and lie. Tell you bullies get their due and everything will work out. That when you come to work it's just about wrestling and then you leave. But that's lying to you. There are more people wanting to do you harm then help you. People will target you because the way you look, the way you act, or just because you're in the wrong place at the right time. This place, being a superstar, it's almost never "just work". Everything is personal here. Natalya before she became champion was pursued by a woman. The woman was obsessed with her. She talked about Natalya. Hurt people in the name of Natalya. And when she was ignored and felt betrayed by Natalya...she kidnapped her and tortured her for a week. She almost broke Natalya. That woman was me.

*The look of April is one of shame and regret. April's past is still one that she has trouble talking about but to her, it feels appropriate for this situation. She takes a deep breath and continues on*

[April]
I don't know why I did it. But there is nothing I could say that would make it right. There will be people like me. Maybe not as bad as me but similar. What happened to you isn't gonna be the last time. People like Emma and Tessa...they tear down people like you because they're ugly on the inside. They will try to ruin everything you've worked for. This is what separates us from people who hope to do what we do. We endure. We get knocked down but we dust ourselves off and get back up. There is a fire in your eyes. The same one that Liv has. The same one that Natalya has. And the same that I now have. This won't be your end. And the next time you get the chance you let them know that. They can't break you.

*You can tell that Dakota has slowly become more comfortable in the presence of April as time has passed.  Her friendly words of support have even helped Dakota forget about the pain in her face as she's lowered the ice pack some time ago.*

[Dakota Kai]
You're right... well, thanks I guess.  You talk a lot of sense considering I thought that you were completely off your rocker.

*Dakota manages a smirk and April smiles a genuine smile. Not one she usually gives people.*

[April]
You're gonna go far Dakota. I look forward to seeing how you develop.

*April gives Dakota a quick hug, being careful to avoid where it hurts.  She then walks off to the left out of view of the camera to find the trainer to assess her.  Dakota resumes her grimacing but you can tell April's words have soothed some of the pain as it's less intense than just a few short minutes ago.*

*Anarchy continues...*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 9:12 pm

As Anarchy resumes, we see Matt Sydal, Roderick Strong, Pete Dunne, and Adam Cole standing around in a circle, the "Undisputed Era" armbands in full view as we seem to be just in time for a conversation to begin. Likely surrounding the unexpected event that was last week when The Cabinet acquired a head hunter in Leo Kruger to even the numbers now on both sides. Pete's the first to speak up, he was the one that made The Cabinet think he joined them and with everything he said about The Cabinet last week...it's clear he doesn't like them, then again none of these four men do, it's part of what bonds them together.

[Pete Dunne]
Something needs to be done about this Cabinet, like who the hell let Kruger get involved. He's an absolute lunatic, more so than Dean Ambrose. He should be arrested, or better yet I'll handle him myself!

Matt Sydal
Easy there, Pete. As someone that's dealt with him in the past, he's not someone you want to willingly find yourself across from. I had to damn near kill him to survive last time, and knowing him...I think that's given him motivation to finish the job this time around. He wanted my head for his collection, and it looks like The Cabinet may have promised it in order to reel a maniac like him in their ranks.

[Adam Cole]
You're one to talk Sydal. Every time in the past you wanted Kruger he was there. Now that we want a piece of the maniac you stand up as the all knowing "leader" you are and you want us to hang back? F--k. That. I get you are scared a little because a ghost of your past came and kicked your ass last week, but Pete right, someone needs to put that cocky idiot in his place. The Undisputed Era does the ass kicking not getting our asses kicked. And lets get one thing straight if we live by shocking the system we need to prove a point that we do the shocking. Shake off the cob webs in your mind and the fear and notice you have three brothers who got your back. And 4 on 1 are promising odds.

Roderick Strong
I’m gonna admit, I don’t think any of us saw Kruger in this equation because I damn sure didn’t. Last week showed us that we have to be ready for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING because I for one am not gonna be embarrassed like that again. You already know I’m here to back you up Cole, it’s time that they all get what is coming for them. You don’t have to worry Sydal, The Undisputed Era are better than that rag tag group of money hungry losers. I don’t know about you guys but I’m ready for a fight right now.

[Pete Dunne]
We damn right aren't playing, this is our show and we aren't going to let some money hogs and a cave dweller get their moment in the limelight. I'm sick of this entire group running roughshod, it's time that we show them what they are up against. Starting with their newest acquired hit man, Kruger.

Matt Sydal
Trust me no one wants their hands on them more than me, they stole the reputation I built from the ground up away from me. They made me, their bitch....and if people know one thing about Matt Sydal? It's that I am NO ONE'S bitch. But we have to be smart about this, I get you wanna act first ask questions later, but in war...you have to be ready for anything, and last week I think it's very obvious we weren't ready for that. We thought we had them right where we wanted them, but turns out it was us that were where The Cabinet wanted us. Unlike them, we're a unit that actually wants to stand together, that isn't brought together because some millionaire threw a wad of cash at us, or dangled a piece of meat in front of our faces. So the question isn't "do we let them get away with what they did?" It's what do they have up their sleeves this week?

[Adam Cole]
I get you want to plan things out Sydal so I'll tell you what: I have a plan for you.

Matt Sydal
Oh? And what's that? Because I know we could just storm in there and try to take him down together, and that might work...but are they expecting that? That's my dilemma.

[Adam Cole]
Sydal don't second guess yourself, I get the fact that the J.O.B.  squad is always paranoid because they easily get beaten down, but they wouldn't for a second think that we would rush their locker room because they have thier little "security blanket" in Kruger. And so what if they fo expect it. It's time to put the cards on the table and show those idiots who's house their messing around in and how far we are willing to go to kick their teeth in. Anyone gonna back me up here? Seems Matty Boy here is still conflicted.

[Pete Dunne]
Matt is never conflicted, he's being smart and planning things carefully, well I for one.. am done with tiptoeing around. I have a solution, let's stop standing here and talking and more doing. They don't deserve the breath we waste on them, only our fists.

Roderick Strong
You already know I’m in, let’s go show these punks how The Undisputed Era takes care of things, besides it doesn’t matter if he’s here, there, in the building, or prowling the forest, he’s paying the price for his actions last week. Leo Kruger is going to find out what it is like to be The Hunted rather than The Hunter.

With Adam, Pete, and Roddy all raring to go, they look to Sydal who he himself still seems a bit uncertain. Maybe it's due to the fact that he's been on the losing side of the numbers game for so long that he's not used to having backup that can prevent things from going South like in the past, but going off to find The Cabinet without a second thought does feel risky. Then again, they are supposed to be about "shocking the system" not cowering in their locker room and second guessing themselves.

Matt Sydal
Alright, I'm in. This is what we're about, right? We don't back down, we don't listen to reason, WE are the reason. And after last week? The Cabinet may think they're the ones with the edge, but I put that "huntsman" down before? And I'll do it again if wants to stick around them as if they're his new "pack." This isn't over until we say it's over, we don't need to out number them, we'll just pick them off one by one until The Cabinet is nothing but an abandoned memory on the side of the road. So let's do this!

With fire in their eyes, Dunne kicks open the locker room door then charges through the doorway, Cole following behind with a proud smirk, Roderick striking his palm with his fist ready to unload on The Cabinet as soon as he sees them. And Sydal re-positions his armband on his arm, looking at it with a nod before he follows them out of the door. A camera follows closely behind them, they're men on a mission, a mission that involves bringing the fight to The Cabinet here tonight. They're done talking, all they want to do is bring a world of hurt to them, hurt that comes in the form of 4 seriously pissed off men with an axe grind straight into their backs after The Cabinet pulled one over on them last week.

"I see their stupid plaque on the door ahead, let's get 'em!" Pete's speed increases as he dashes over to the door in the distance, Cole, Strong, and Sydal all pick up their own pace to catch up to them so they can barge in there like a well oiled unit together. As Pete reaches the door, he waits for his 3 partners in crime to catch up, then with a nod shared between all 4 of them, they shove open the door, and pile in one after the other shouting out as the only indication of their impending ambush, but as they barge in...suddenly the lights go out, and a loud crashing follows, the door slams shut, we can't see what's going on it's just the camera man staring at the closed door, as screaming, and shouts of confusion follow. The cameraman tries to grab the door handle to open it to find out what's going on, to give us a glimpse into the war that seems to be going down in the dark...but as he turns the handle it's locked, and again the only thing we hear are just noises of anguish, Sydal can be heard shouting "WHAT'S GOING ON" as his fellow partners don't seem to be too sure themselves, nothing seems clear about what's happening, or even who is involved in all the fuss in The Cabinet's now locked locker room.  

Security comes rushing down the hall, and they begin trying to get the door opened, but there is no give. That door is staying shut until someone within the room opens it. Just then a loud bang comes from the door one can only assume that was the sound of a body being thrown into the door. A few seconds pass then abruptly someone within the room yells for help, but is quickly silenced. It appears someone maybe using the door to pull them self up, but then begins frantically scratching at the door for their life as they believe they are in danger. "NO PLEASE DON'T! WHOEVER YOU ARE STOOOOOOOOOOP!" A loud howl echoes from the room, and into the hallway shortly after a loud crash is heard from within the room. Sadistic laughing builds from the silence, and grows louder by the second. "Play time is over..." A scream of horror pierces into the silence, but stops out of no where. More members of the security team show up to assist with opening the door. Suddenly the door opens, and the light clicks on to reveal Leo Kruger laughing sadistically looks directly into the camera the camera pans down revealing Pete Dunne who has been put through a wooden locker. Adam Cole's head is covered in blood as he lies on the ground, Roderick Strong has been apparently been driven into a trash can, his legs sticking out as the only way of identifying it's him and Matt Sydal sprawled out in the door way. It seems that Kruger has used his expert hunting skills that he developed in Africa hunting in the dark to take care of The Undisputed. Kruger's laugh comes to an end as the camera as he gazes into the camera.

[Leo Kruger]
The Cabinet send their regards, Tah- Tah....

Kruger then walks out of the room leaving behind the chaos he has caused as The Undisputed Era is quickly tended to by medics.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 1:09 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 BuLy3Ok XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 IaUMCqr

*match is so short because we had to restart with 2-2 finisher count for reasons
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 8:00 am

Dean walks through the halls, his titles held over his shoulders. He doesn't look light hearted or amused. Probably because of the result of AJ Styles vs Jericho at the beginning of the night. Renee walks past and her eyes light up as they see Dean

[Renee Young]
Dean, wait a minute, Dean! I need to ask you something!

Dean turns to her with his and before she can talk begins to speak

[Dean Ambrose]
I've seen the night that you've had Renee, don't even stress it. I'll just cut to the chase and tell you exactly what's going to happen. I'm going to go out to that ring and the same thing that happened to Styles won't happen to me. If those two want to take me lightly and play their video games then that's their bed they made, now they gotta sleep in it. People are talking about how Evil was screwed over a couple of weeks ago. And they're right. You think that bothers me? Cause it doesn't. I'll fight hi again. And I'll continue to retain this title

Dean holds up his Television title

[Dean Ambrose]
Just like I'm gonna retain the World Heavyweight Title. I'll fight an Uso. I'll fight Evil. I'll fight Seth, Chris Jericho, Kevin, Sami, I'LL FIGHT EVERYONE THAT THEY PUT IN FRONT OF ME! We got screwed out of the Intercontinental title by Alpha Club, I promise you that lightning will not strike twice

Dean keeps it nice and sweet before walking off, adrenaline rolling off of him. He sounds confident but a title has already changed hands. Let's hope he's right
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 2:29 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial break, we’re brought not to the XWL arena, but to some sort of countryside, with a large shelter in the middle of it. As the camera moves in, the fans realize that this is actually the home base of the former Wyatt family, the Wyatt compound. As we see each new area of the compound, we can see it is clearly in a greater state of disarray than ever before, as if no one has been here in a long time. Eventually a lone figure walks into frame, and bends down to examine something in the ground. Eventually he seems to take notice of the camera present and stands up and spins around to face it, revealing itself is the former leader of the Wyatt himself, and a man we haven’t seen in a month since being attacked by Elias with a guitar, Bray Wyatt. He walks towards the camera slowly with a slight smirk.

{Bray Wyatt}
This place was always a sanctuary for me. A safe haven. A place to come and collect my almost always scattered thoughts in this here brain. Yet when I broke myself away from things such as followers, from the Wyatt family, I felt like the energy of this place no longer spoke clearly enough to me. Like our connection was not a vital part of my plans for the future. So I left this place and embarked on my newest incarnation inside XWL.

Wyatt lightly chuckles to himself and tilts his head towards the sky before shaking it. He stares up at the clouds for what feels like an eternity, before returning to face the camera once again.

{Bray Wyatt}
But to be honest Elias, when you attacked me with that guitar, I felt an emotion I thought I had lost all ability to feel. Fear. What I thought was my only true place of solitude turned out to be my undoing. And so in this brief moment of panic, I decided my only option was to retreat here, to my old stomping grounds. And at first.. I felt what I had expected.

Once again bending over, Wyatt picks up some dirt from off the ground and proceeds to let it slowly run through his fingers.

{Bray Wyatt}
Nothing. I felt nothing. My connection to this place had been severed long ago by me, and now it had refused to rekindle that connection. And to be honest, I had no real desire to make that connection again either. So I began to ponder to myself, what exactly could I do?

Wyatt stands up and turns to face the camera.

{Bray Wyatt}
But then I realized it was obvious what I had to do. This place, the fear, all of it is a part of me that I must discard in order to reach my truest power that is required. And what has tried so hard to bring these parts of me back to fruition? You, Elias. Therefore you are the force that needs to be put to rest before I can continue forwards in my quest. So Elias, I am demanding it right now. You versus me, at Final Stand. If you decline, it will show everyone just how truly cowardly you are. But if you accept…….

For the first time in this promo, Wyatt throws his head back and gives one of his signature cackles, before delivering his final words.

{Bray Wyatt}
…… you will be discarded.

The last thing we see before Anarchy moves on to the next segment is Wyatt staring intensely directly into the camera, with bloodlust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 3:20 pm

After a commercial break, Owens is seen walking back towards the locker room. As Owens is walking through the hallways he comes across a black screened tv. He looks at it for a second and continues to walk. The screen then let’s out a deafening static and it makes Owens jump and look back at it. The TV turns back to black as he looks at it. After a second of looking at it, An image of a hooded man appears on the screen. Owens appears to question what’s going and tries to unplug the television but the image won’t leave the screen. The hooded man begins laughing as blood drips from the screen.

Kevin Owens:
What the hell is going on here. CAN SOMEONE GET THIS CRAP OFF OF HERE!

The hooded man then calls out Owens name as Owens appears terrified and begins to run down the hallway. Every screen he passes the same hooded figure appears as he starts a sprint toward the locker room. Kevin finally reaches the locker room and as he runs in his locker room… he locks the door behind him.

Kevin Owens:
It’s nothing Kevin, you’re just seeing stuff.

Owen turns around and the hooded figure appears in from of him and begins laughing louder. Owens falls to the ground in fear and begins thinking he’s just dreaming but it’s no dream. The hooded figure moves closer to Kevin and begins to speak

???:
I have come to send you a message. Read it carefully and give the world your response next week. We are watching and you can’t run from us.

The hooded figure then hands Owens a bloody letter and the disappears into nothing. Owens opens the letter and begins to read it out loud.

Kevin Owens:
“You have reawoken an ancient evil and you must pay the consequences. At Final Stand you have been invited to go face to face with the evil you have unleashed. We are awaiting your reply and there is no choice. If you deny us, your soul will be taken and you will belong to us. See you next week.
Sincerely,
B.”

As Owens finishes the letter, the paper begins to go up in black flames in his hands and he immediately drops the letter and stomps out the flame. Owens continues to try and wake himself up as he sits there and begins breathing deep. The evil laughing can be heard again as the camera fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Anarchy cuts to a dimply lit room as the words "Earlier Tonight" flash at the bottom of the feed. As we get a view around the room, we see XWL stars and Kyohi member, EVIL. He stands, back against the wall. He looks in front of him with a cold, blank stare.

Quickly, we cross the dimly lit room where we see Shinsuke Nakamura, relaxing as if he doesn't have a care in the world. He is seated on a steel folding chair with his legs elevated on another. His arms are crossed as he can't be bothered to prepare for his upcoming match with Sting.

As we turn around, we see a man wearing a white suit. He stands next to a door, close enough to stop any unwanted guests from entering the room. As he brushes the hair from in front of his face, we see that it's Kyohi's Tetsuya Naito. Like Nakamura, his arms are also crossed but he looks to be on the verge of sleep as he struggles to keep his eyes open.

Suddenly, commotion can be heard from the other side of the door. This alerts Naito as he's fully awake now. He presses his ear against the door, trying to make out what's being said on the other side.

??????????
Oh yeah? Well what do you know?! Call me when you...

Naito's eyes grow wide as a smile forms on his face. He looks toward his Kyohi brothers.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Nani?
(What?)

(Tetsuya Naito)
Kenny!

EVIL snaps out of his concentrated state, unsure of what he's just heard.

(EVIL)
Kenny wa koko ni iru?
(Kenny is here?)

EVIL and Nakamura take a step toward the door. Naito listens in once more.

????? ?????
Kenny, if I could just...

. . . . . .
. . . . . .

??????????
Goodbye... and goodnight, Renee.

Naito takes a step back from the door, joining EVIL and Nakamura. They watch the door as it slowly opens toward them. The light from the outside hallway shines into the dimly lit room. The men can only see the silhouette of a curly haired man now. The man steps into the room, closing the door behind him. It's Kenny Omega. Stunned to see their Kyohi brother back so quickly, the men are left speechless.

Kenny Omega
Nani? Anata wa hontōni watashi ga eien ni kiesarou to shite iru to omoimashita ka?
(What? Did you guys really think I was going to be gone forever?)

Without wasting anymore time, Shinsuke Nakamura pulls Kenny in for a hug. He clearly missed one of his closest friends. After a few moments, Naito joins the hug and for the first time (maybe ever), EVIL shows some emotion over his Kyohi brother returning. The men share this moment as we can see this is more than just a faction set on domination. These men see each other as family.

As the men take a step back from Kenny, Shinsuke remains close.

Shinsuke places a hand on Kenny's once injured shoulder. As he sees Kenny is no longer injured, he smiles, happy to see his friend is no longer in pain.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Welcome back, brother. It not same without you here. We...we struggle. Evil screwed out of win against Ambrose. John Cena viciously attack me. And you...injured by Drake. We beginning to lose hope but...seeing you here. Make us all hopeful again. With you by our side again...Final Stand can be ours. We have much to discuss!

Nakamura looks at everyone as he starts to talk

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
We are at war. The Bullet Club. The Cabinet. The Usos. Alpha Club. And now...Undisputed Era. We are in danger and our backs to wall. We cannot be forgotten. We came with a message and we will continue to thrive over everyone else and spread that message. At Final Stand, we handle our final business. After....

Nakamura grins a twisted grin at the others

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
...We start war. And we need you to do it Kenny. I need you...

The camera pans towards EVIL who's leaning against his locker in the coincidentally darker part of Kyohi's locker room.

(EVIL)
It is good to have you back Kenny, the 3 of us together can truly change the world as you like to say, and I plan on doing my part of reshaping the world, especially this western world next week when I rip that Television Championship away from Dean Ambrose once and for all.

(EVIL)
Dean got away with one a couple of weeks ago, the referee was blind like all of the people in this country, and I was the victim of a great injustice. But EVIL is no victim, EVIL is a KING, THE KING OF DARKNESS WORLD!!!  And due to that referee costing me my rightful honor of taking that title from Dean Ambrose, now the whole world will be forced to pay the price as I plunge XWL into the Darkness World next week.

(EVIL)
I'm going to beat you Ambrose, and the fans will very much like a few weeks ago, be talking about how the ropes factored into this match, but not for any of  our legs or arms touching it to break a pinfall, no no no, nothing like that, they're gonna be talking about how I used the ropes to strangle the life out of you mercilessly, I won't stop until every last breath is squeezed out of you, so that then, and only then, will realize what it feels like to have the life sucked out of you like it was for me a few weeks ago. I had you beat, I did everything right, but at the end of the day, I never lost, you never beat me because THE SYSTEM BEAT ME!!!

EVIL punches his locker with full force, the scary part? his hand doesn't even seem to be affected by it.

(EVIL)
Next week I will leave no doubts, there will be no one to blame for your inevitable defeat but yourself Ambrose, and when I'm finished tossing your carcass into the darkest depths of the darkness world to rot with any other lunatics I've put down there, it will be in that moment that I show the world what a true World Television Champion looks like.

(EVIL)
As for Seth Rollins tonight, the hell with him, I'm not gonna waste my time with him, my focus is on writing the wrong that was done unto me, everything else is meaningless. Vengeance will be mine Dean, and you will soon find out that Vengeance is EVIL!!!

The camera zooms in on EVIL who displays a sinister look on his face before darkness completely falls onto the camera's live feed sending XWL into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Anarchy cuts to a pre-recorded video, showing The Miz walking around what appears to be a movie set! The Miz walks around shouting random orders to people working across the set before stopping by a chair clearly branded "The Miz" he takes a seat and looks towards the camera

[The Miz]
Welcome to an exclusive! Once again It's up to me to give the XWL fans an exclusive, to give them something different! So here we are on the set of my latest movie...The Marine 6: Close Quarters! Once again proving I'm better than John Cena and that guy who "starred" in The Marine 2! I'm here to welcome you to my fourth Marine movie!

A worker then approaches The Miz with a glass of water

[The Miz]
What the hell is this? You expect me to drink that? I'm the star here! I don't drink tap water! I only drink the finest bottled water and you bring me this?

[Movie Worker]
I'm sorry Mr Mizanin.. I ... I

[The Miz]
You what? You don't know how to do your job? You don't know how to look after stars as big as me? That's right! Get out! YOU'RE FIRED!

The worker walks off visibly upset, The Miz just shakes his head and turns his attention back to the camera

[The Miz]
Now that is dealt with...It's time for you to get a behind the scenes look... as I film the very first scene! I don't even know who I'm working with...but lets be honest, whilst I'm in the scene it doesn't matter who I'm with! It could be The Rock, it could be Leonardo DiCaprio and I'd still be the biggest star of this movie! It's time for The Miz to become Jake Carter once again!

The Miz removes his jacket, and his sun glasses, standing up from his seat. He walks towards the set, where all the cameras, director and other workers are waiting. The Miz walks into the scene ready to film. The director asks Miz if he's ready, who responds with a slight nod.

[Director]
ACTION!

On cue a second man walks onto the set....which provokes a reaction from The Miz...as it's none other than Johnny Garagano!

[The Miz]
What the hell are you doing here?

[Johnny Gargano]
Sorry Mr Mizanin.. I don't think that's your line,

[The Miz]
I KNOW IT'S NOT MY LINE! CUT! CUT! CUT! I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS!

[Director]
Cut! What the hell is wrong with you?

[The Miz]
I cannot work with this man! He is following me every where I go!

[Director]
It's just one scene, Mike. Let's just get this shot and we can all get out of here.

[The Miz]
He isn't even an actor! Why is he here?

Gargano smirks.  He knows that once again, he's under The Miz's skin.  His life was made hell by The Miz and now he's returning the favour at every opportunity in the most unlikeliest of places.

[Johnny Gargano]
Um, you're almost right.  I wasn't an actor.  I was a professional wrestler.  That is, until YOU took that away from me.  So now I am an actor.  I have a contract that says I'm signed on to be your long lost brother Johnny Carter during this movie.  I'm even going to do my own stunts.

Miz is almost hysterical at this point.  The veins in his temple and neck are bulging and his eyes are almost popping out of his head!

[The Miz]
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!  THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!  HOW MANY JOBS DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE?!

Gargano remains as cool as a cucumber in the face of a fiery Miz.

[Johnny Gargano]
Well, there's this.  The pizza gig.  The limo job.  And I have a ton of other things on the side at the moment.  I'm a jack of all trades now.  Being away from the wrestling business has made me discover talents and skills I never knew I had.  And it's all thanks to you Miz!  Buddy... old pal!

Gargano latches onto the arm of the Miz in a sarcastic yet strong hug.  Miz cringes and his eyes somehow get even bigger.

[The Miz]
Other... things... on... the side...?!?!?!?!?!?

Gargano's statement has caused Miz's rage to grow exponentially.  So much so he has started to redden in the face.
Gargano is still latched onto his arm in a comical manner with his face buried in The Miz's shoulder. The Miz finally shrugs Gargano off his arm, pushing him backwards

[The Miz]
I AM SICK OF YOU! Everywhere I go, you are there! THIS IS MY TERRITORY! THIS IS MY MOVIE! I can fire you from this movie right now!

[Director]
Actually Mike...You can't...

[The Miz]
I'LL FIRE YOU TOO! This is my movie! Without me, there is no movie! I'm the star here, I'm the biggest name you've ever spoke to, give me the respect I deserve.

[Johnny Gargano]
Come on buddy! We can nail this scene! I can feel the chemistry between us!

[The Miz]
SHUT IT! There is no chemistry between us, you have no chemistry! I am not working this scene with you! I am never working with you on ANYTHING! Now get out! This is my movie, leave me alone! Nobody wants to see you, they'll buy this DVD to see me!

[Director]
Uh, actually Mike, we just got done making a special limited edition of the DVD - The Johnny Carter Edition - and the preorders are already off the chart.  It comes with a signed photo of Johnny, a t-shirt and a chance to win a trip to Disneyland with Johnny...  the people just love Johnny Gargano!  The Marine 6 is already set to smash the records of the previous 5 movies in the series... and it's all thanks to Johnny!  And he hasn't even filmed a scene yet!

Gargano crosses his arms and wears a smug expression while nodding at The Miz, who is literally about to explode.

[Director]
Who knows Mike... we may even get some awards on this movie!  Unlike the last 5...

[The Miz]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Who the hell do you think you are? THIS IS MY MOVIE! MY MOVIE!

[Johnny Gargano]
Sorry, Who's movie?

[The Miz]
IT'S MINE! ALL OF THIS IS MINE! THAT IS IT! I AM DONE! ENJOY MAKING THIS MOVIE WITHOUT ME....BECAUSE I QUIT!

The Miz storms away from the set, flipping over tables, throwing chairs as he goes! Staff duck out of the way of flying chairs. As the Director just watches in shock. Johnny Gargano can't contain himself as he stands laughing at the actions of The Miz. The Miz gets back to his personalised chair, picks up his jacket and sun glasses..... and he even takes the chair!

[The Miz]
THIS IS MY CHAIR!

The Miz then quickly moves to the exit, slamming the door behind him as the video comes to an end

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 4:09 pm

For Effect:

We return to a familiar space, it seems to be a bit damaged, still the marks of burns on the wall from long ago that could or couldn't be explained. The room seemed very spacious as much wasn't filling the room, but out of everything there was one thing that was filling space in the center of the room facing a corner of the small building: a chair-- it could be bargained that it looked more like a throne and it looked very familiar. There wasn't a soul in the room, or so we thought as we look out the windows to see a barren desert in the midst of a rare storm; something strange was brewing. The burn marks from before seemed to still be leaving their mark as the embers from the fire that burned in the past still could still be seen alive and well with a dim spark. It was as we were getting close to the small burning object that a hand reached into the frame and picked up the object. The hand was wrapped and was dressed in an MMA style black glove. The camera begins to follow the object all the way to the face of the person holding a the smoking and burning piece of wood all the way to the face of the person who was observing the piece of wood. The person holding the piece was none other than The Undertaker dressed in hat and jacket and he took the time to look all round this piece of internally burning wood, and though it was hot the Undertaker seemed very calm as it was barely big enough to sit in his hand. After a moment of observing this burning and charred piece of wood, he begins to speak.

The Undertaker

Fire. Man's greatest discovery... You claim to have made it yourself even though you are blinded by ignorance-- you can't help it though, for humans can only see in the flesh until they pass... unless the spirit decides to enter the realm of the flesh.

It was at this moment that the Undertaker while staring at the small flame in his hand he began to walk towards this familiar throne. Once arriving there he looked at the throne and began to gaze at the ember once more before speaking again.  

The Undertaker

That's beside the point... The main point is the discovery of fire was humanities most amazing self realization and most destructive force... As you begin to notice, what can't a person do without a flame? There is a fire in everyone's soul that one must use-- must tame to do as they desire; for if used improperly a small little ember in one's core can turn into a raging inferno that destroys everything around it... The power that is hidden in a tiny blaze... Others can try to extinguish the flame of another, but can it really be stopped if they leave even a single ember to continue burning? The source of the blaze can hinder the growth of fire's strength, it's all because of an ambitious past, but can easily be realigned to do it's job and burn everything by first mending it's own pain and scars.

The Undertaker stops once more to look at the flame in his hand

The Undertaker

You tried to extinguish my flame, but you still left an ember... Time to mend the past.

The Undertaker takes the fire that was in his hand as he dumps it on the throne in the room. When the ember hits the chair, the fire seems to die down and it goes completely black, however The Undertaker begins to laugh, it takes a moment and it was like a blink of an eye, the ember came back alive, but it began to burn like it was freshly lit. The fire starts burning the throne as the Undertaker laughs, smoke is filling the air. The fire consumes the chair and not only that, but it begins to burn the building as well. Undertaker begins to walk towards the door.

The Undertaker

There is still power in me yet... And now the flame burns again. It may seem untamed, but I have full control... to let it grow and destroy everything... I realize, I may not be able to have the heavenly powers of a deity or God himself, but I can do the task my hellish soul possessed. The souls of this world will be shown the power of a Reaper and I will claim them all. The fire in my chest burns once more, and now the Reaper of Souls has returned.

XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 4692684-1

The door swings wide open to show the rain that covers the desert and Undertaker's feet, puddles are along the ground, and one reflects the building uncontrollably burning to the ground, support beams are crashing to the ground and Undertaker is quite calm. Smoke begins to flood out of the building and as it does the Undertaker begins to take a step. As he does the screen cuts to black.

The Undertaker

Fire... Man's Downfall.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018   XWL Anarchy  6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy 6/11/2018 - 6/18/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next