Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017

Go down 
+12
GamerShane31
Tango
LazyEye513
Taco
T-Roll
Plus
Harmon
Strummania
Austin
KingWolf
Kyle
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 RNSwMgR

LIVE FROM: Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 9VWS4Sn

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 6zIf8lz

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 MwPOokl

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Z2jo5XH

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 RBHvbJ2

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 WgN26Vd

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 5JtYe56

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 FAtMGfv

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 VKQTwUM

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 VHwHHT6

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Cun2Hfo

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 SfHWRza

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 IIwVRvX

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 NZLdLfl

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 5DhOduA

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 O52MVPI
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 5:11 am

We go to the back with Strowman pacing around and occasional punching he wall in anger. He stops to look over as Steiner walks in, walking his Tiger...

STEINER
Hey man, You see what I did to that bald headed bastard Goldberg earlier tonight? And lets not forget the ass kicking I gave Crazzy Steve. We are going to make sure Decay never does that stupid shit they did to Bayley ever again. Why you look so nervous man. Abyss shouldn't be any trouble. He is just another victim on our path of destruction.

Strowman flips a table and punches a hole in the wall as, even the Tiger backs up a bit

STROWMAN
Why are you here!? Do you think i need your help!? Why? You don't think I can get the job done, that I need the Big Bad Booty Daddy to help? You think you're better then me....winning both matches tonight? I DON"T NEED YOUR HELP!

Strowman storms off

STEINER
Wow! Didn't even ask about the tiger.

Steiners rubs the top of the tiger's head then walks off camera with the tiger.

We go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 10:27 pm

[LILLIAN GARCIA]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall... and it is for the Elite Championship!

Lillian and all of the fans bring their attention to the screen as the wheel for the Elite Championship is brought up and is spun. The needle passing over options that ranged from your typical one on one to a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match-up. It spins and spins, until it begins to slow down and it lands on 'No Disqualification' option. That brings a pop form the crowd until the lights go dark.

The familiar guitar starts to sound throughout the arena. It was the signature battle cry for the Beast Incarnate whenever XWL came to you with one of their special events. It was Enter Sandman by Metallica, a song that a lot of people typically enjoyed, but not when it meant a beast was about to come out.  The thick darkness stayed present in the arena until the drum potion of the well-known song began to kick in and it was then that the lights started to flash along with the beet of the drum until we approximately fifty five second mark where the lights all came back and fireworks exploded on the stage and Enter Sandman picked up it's beat as the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar, with his Advocate, came charging out onto the stage with a want to capture more championship gold on his mind.

[MAURO RANALLO]
There he is, Ladies and Gentlemen! The Beast Incarnate.

[COREY GRAVES]
I'd be a little worried if I were CM Punk because Brock Lesnar looks ready.

The Beast Incarnate did his signature bounce atop the center of the stage and upon him bringing his arms down in one last swing, more fireworks to his left and right shot up like always.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Here's a fun fact for you: Brock Lesnar, since his return, has never been pinned or submitted on pay-per-view. AJ Styles couldn't do it. Dean Ambrose nor Roman Reigns could do it. Even Matt Sydal had to resort to pinning AJ Styles in order to capture the World Heavyweight Championship.

[COREY GRAVES]
That's impressive, Mauro, but I have my doubts. CM Punk has been hot like fire since capturing that championship. I could be wrong, but I think that streak stops tonight.

The contender marches down the ramp with Paul Heyman just a step behind him. Each fan they walked by boo'd the ever living crap out of the Beast Incarnate, but that didn't phase him. His eyes were set on the ring that he grew closer to with each step, until he reached the bottom of the ramp. Brock Lesnar warmed himself up a little bit more before he leaped up onto the apron and pulled back on the rope, thus causing the turnbuckles to shoot out a bright display of fireworks as the Beast Incarnate stepped into the ring. Heyman moved himself to the very center of the ring as the Conqueror circled the ring, his hunting ground, eagerly waiting the arrival of his next pray.

The Straightedge Messiah comes out with his back to the crowd, arms spread, and head held high. Punk whips around and faces the crowd with a big cocky grin on his face. The crowd boos of course but Punk has proven he doesn't care. He simply bows and laughs. Punk stares down the beast awaiting him in the ring. Suddenly the lights go out and a single spotlight shines before punk. Showing a microphone laying on the stage. Punk slowly walks forward and picks it up

(CM Punk)
Before I come down to the ring and give everyone a Final Stand moment they will never forget. I'm think I'm gonna give you one write now. A couple of years ago I coined the phrase "In anyone else's hand this is a microphone but in my hand it's a pipe bomb" well that's true. Well on anyone else's waist a title is a title. On my waste it is everything!

The crowd boos heavily at the arrogance of the Elite Champion

(CM Punk)
Shut up when I'm talking!

Punk doesn't get the effect he wanted but smiles at the audiences disdain

(CM Punk)
For about seven months I have been your champion. Not only your champion but I have not been pinned nor submitted! Layla and people like to talk about how much they respect hard work and all that crap well where is MY respect?! Superstar of the year goes to Matt Sydal?

The crowd cheers at the sound of the World Champion

(CM Punk)
You people like Matt Sydal?

The crowd fires back with a resounding "Yes!"

(CM Punk)
Well then you're all a bunch of hypocrites because a few months ago you people HATED him! He is a terrible person who has never apologized for any of the messed up things he's done here in XWL and because AJ hurt his poor little leg you people cheer him? Never mind the fact that he did not have the best year. Matt Sydal is a paper champion who most likely won't even walk out with the title and when he does I will laugh in each and everyone of you're faces and say I told you so!

Punk begins to descend down the ramp. Towards Lesnar.

(CM Punk)
Leo Kruger won champion of the year even though he LOSTVTO BRAY WYATT! I've have never not defended my title but he did. Oh, and guess what happened? He lost to Sami Zayn! A guy I beat for this very title. Oh yeah. I've beaten Kruger too. And speaking of the World title scene I beat Styles twice! So what does that say about those title scene? Well I guess it says that my title is what matters! The fact that the World title is the mainevent and not me makes my stomach turn and it should make everyone here sick too. I'm the greatest superstar in XWL! In the world! And it's about time that people start treating me that way! It should be me on the poster! Hell maybe I should be fighting for the other titles since it seems only I'm deserving to hold them!

The crowd seems to have had enough of Punk but he doesn't care. He slides into the ring and makes his way past Lesnar, not even sparring him a glance. Punk instead stands on the middle rope of the corner. He stares at Lesnar as he talks

(CM Punk)
You are the beast. The monster. All hail Brock Lesnar! And at one time maybe you were. But what I see before me is a pathetic, washed up, no one. You've lost twice in the last month. You lost to AJ Styles. And your advocate who has tried his best to trash my title month after month after month you suddenly find yourself standing across from me. I have poured blood sweat and tears into this title. And the worst thing that could ever happen to it isn't losing it. It's losing it to YOU. Because you have no passion. You don't care about a damn thing that has to do with wrestling. Because you are not a wrestler. You have come here to collect a pay check. And I don't want the legacy of my reign to be carried by someone like you. So I promise! I promise! That I won't let you walk out the champ if it's the last thing I do!

Punk tosses the mic at Lesnar. It bounces off his chest as the crowd "oooooohs". Punk smirks and turns around to face the crowd shouting "Best in the World" as the bell sounds.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Z2jo5XH

[MAURO RANALLO]
BROCK LESNAR JUST DEFEATED CM PUNK IN CONVINCING FASHION!!!

The Beast Incarnate's theme sounds again as he pushes himself from the fallen ex-champion and quickly rises back to his feet. Not even a sweat was broken. Brock Lesnar simply conquered the so-called unconquerable.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Giphy

[COREY GRAVES]
That had to of been like... twenty seconds?

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm being told the official call was twenty-three seconds.

The NEW Elite Champion continue to stares into the camera as a smug look grew across his face, satisfied with his work. Decimating a man who decimated anyone and everyone who stood up to him for six months straight. The Best in the World you say? Surely that was a questionable name for a man who couldn't stand toe to toe with another for more than thirty seconds. Lesnar turns his gaze to the side as Heyman snatches the Elite championship from the hands of the referee and brings it over to his client. Paul Heyman, giddy as ever, hands the championship over to it's new owner, his Client, Broc Lesnar.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I don't know what to say, Corey.

[COREY GRAVES]
For once, I'm right there with you.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I was confident that we would see a new Elite Champion by the end of the night, but I didn't expect this. Six months of carrying the division on his back was lost in twenty-three seconds!

Brock tosses the championship over his shoulder and looks down to it, clearly not being the championship that he wanted to wear but it was a championship nonetheless. Heyman patted it and shined it with the sleeve of his blazer with a smile that was side as wide as ever, all while speaking to his client. Praising him. Reminding him that he was the best 'Paul Heyman Guy' and he proved that yet again here tonight. The new champion moves himself to exit the ring with his Advocate by his side, leaving behind the fallen body of CM Punk. The two move up the ramp, once again greeted by the fans who boo'd him, flipped him off and simply hated him. The camera gives us one last look at CM Punk being checked on the referee before heading out to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dat Elite title match tho!
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 10:49 am

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 SfHWRza

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:29 am

[MAURO RANALLO]
Before the show continues, I wanted to shift focus real fast to another match of tonight's already amazing show; the Women's Championship. Four of the absolute best that this company has to offer are all going to be stepping into that ring with one thing on their mind: winning that championship.

[COREY GRAVES]
That's right! I almost forgot, but earlier in tonight's show the cameras caught up with Sasha Banks as she arrived.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Let's roll the footage.

We fade away from the commentators and then to a black screen, but that black screen didn't stay long. The 'earlier tonight' graphic makes an appearance in the corner of the feed as a clip begins to play. The location is the parking lot and we aren't sure what to be looking at. There were no people in sight and there were no cars moving, until a second passes and a car pulls into a parking lot. Out of the car steps a woman with hair that was a brighter shade of a pink. Of course, it's none other than the Boss herself, Sasha Banks. Her bag is retrieved from the trunk of the car before she locks it and begins to make her way into the arena. It was a rather silent walk until we heard the voice of someone coming from behind the camera, asking her a question.

[INTERVIEWER]
Excuse me, Sasha. Are you ready for tonight's match?

Sasha laughs and shakes her head, still walking while talking.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 6WY6I7x

[SASHA BANKS]
It's Final Stand, baby. Of course I'm ready for this Fatal Four Way.

[INTERVIEWER]
And are you feeling confident going into this match?

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 BO6zqb3

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm feeling confident. I'm feeling dangerous. I'm feeling like a boss. I'm feeling like a champion. That doesn't mean I'm going to take any of the other three lightly because I know who I'm going up against and I know what all three of them are capable of, but I'm not scared of any of them. I'm not afraid of what they are capable of. I was born to do this. I was born to do this. I was born to be champion. I've beaten April before. I've beaten Natalya before. I've beaten Dana Brooke before. And now, seeing as I get them all in one match, I can't wait to do it again.

[INTERVIEWER]
And who do you see as the biggest threat in the match?

[SASHA BANKS]
Obviously myself. Was there really any other answer?

The Boss flashed a grin, then laughing.

[SASHA BANKS]
Fine. If you want a more serious answer? Sister April.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 VtNE4O7

[SASHA BANKS]
I've said it before and I'll say it again. April is chaos and that is what a fatal four way match is. It's going to be chaos out there. I'm going to need more than just another set of eyes in the back of my head because I've got three different women to watch out for, but that doesn't change the fact that this is my match. This is my moment. Nothing is going to change that. April might be the one I worry about the most, but I'm better than her. I know that I'm better than her. I beat her when everyone said her reign of terror was just starting. And yeah, she beat me. The score is even but I plan on changing that tonight because I'm the Boss and I'm letting it be known right now that I...

Sasha's voice fades off into silence as she stops her walk, eyes drifting off to the side as another caught her attention. Her brows were furrowed as she was confused to see the other.

[SASHA BANKS]
Can I help you, Charlotte?

Her tall frame coming closer into view wearing a TapOut branded workout uniform, you can see the endearing eyes of Charlotte with her hands folded attempting to embrace Sasha.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 ZbbV60R

[CHARLOTTE]
How are you!? When I heard the famous Sasha Banks was coming to town, I had to be here for the meet and greet. How could I miss seeing such a strong role model of female empowerment? I also.

Getting comfortable and flashing a smile of her own whilst Sasha remains hesitant.

[CHARLOTTE]
Wanted to wish you good luck tonight. Putting us females on the map with your purple hair, your embroidered knuckle dusters saying.. the words LEGIT and ..BOSS on them.

About to burst into laughter, stops herself and nods her head.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 In00CHt

[CHARLOTTE]
But really, nobody here tonight wants to see what Sasha Banks does best, even on a great day. You finally achieved what you set out to do, and then you lost it. Let's dial it back to when Mia Yim held this division on lock down, and you stood up to make a statement, a statement that wasn't seen through to the end. You choked there too. This roster needs a better role model, a better face than Sasha freaking Banks. I'm making a statement of my own, now I may have not been granted a match tonight, at Final Stand.

Rolling her eyes for a brief moment at the thought of not being apart of the history.

[CHARLOTTE]
This division centers itself around only the strongest, the weak get left behind. When you're done crying if you win or lose, because I know how you get taken away by the moment, because deep down you're a nice girl. I mean that, I really do, cross my heart.

Making a scene out of her gesture by creating a heart with her fingers and mouthing the words I do.

[CHARLOTTE]
I want you.. to know ONE, easy to understand thing.

Charlotte beckoning in Sasha to hand her a rebuttal. Sasha though, she ducked her head and shook it a bit.

[SASHA BANKS]
Who the hell do you think YOU are?

Sasha clenched her fist and took a breath, calming and composing herself. The urge to just punch the Flair right in her pretty little face was strong, but not strong enough to break the Boss.

[SASHA BANKS]
I get what you're doing, Charlotte. I get what you're going because I was in your shoes this time last year. You're talking to me because you're trying to make a name for yourself by talking and associating yourself with the best that this division has to offer... but guess what? There's a big difference between what you're doing and what I did because while you are trying to make a name for yourself, I AM making a name for myself and I am succeeding in it.

The Boss' hand lifted and gave a little flip of her hair.

[SASHA BANKS]
And my hair might be a little different then the rest...

Then her hand lifting like she would if she was wearing her knuckles.

[SASHA BANKS]
And I might wear 'embroidered knuckle dusters' to the ring...

Sasha lowered her hand back to my side.

[SASHA BANKS]
But listen, sweetheart... I'm just being me. And if you have a problem with me because of that? Because I'm not some perfect little blonde hair blue eyes girl like yourself? I'd watch yourself if I were you because I don't think you realize the kind of fight you'd be getting yourself into. You just might regret it.

Charlotte's warm smile starts to wear away and you can see the blood start to boil in her eyes alone.

[CHARLOTTE]
You're damn right you aren't me, and you never ever will be. You can't handle being the kind of athlete that I am. You only wish you could lace up my boots! The only thing that I regret is not putting the memo through you, when you mess with Charlotte, you get stuck in the web.

Motioning on her waist that the title will come to her sooner or later.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 9ug2ysr

[CHARLOTTE]
I'm the purest female competitor this world has ever seen, I will do anything, and I mean anything to prove others wrong, so go ahead and overlook because i'm only now creeping on in. It's fun and games until you're across the ring from me.

[CHARLOTTE]
You and I, we are NOTHING alike.

Charlotte pauses for a moment to let that sink in..

[CHARLOTTE]
You weren't supposed to make it to the big leagues, and now that you're here? Even under the spotlight at Final Stand, You're still indy TRASH.

Sasha couldn't help but offer a laugh.

[SASHA BANKS]
Oh, so you're calling yourself a spider now considering the whole web thing that you said.... because if that's the case? I would gladly squash you underneath my boot. I'd step on you and give my foot a little twist to make sure you were all but dead. I'm not really that fond of them if you can't tell. Just like I'm not so fond of you and your need to interrupt my interviews and stick your nose where it doesn't belong in my business.

The Boss snapped back before lifting a hand, using it to brush Charlotte off.

[SASHA BANKS]
Now please, honey, move you and your stupid little face along. Find someone else to bother. This little piece of indy trash has a championship match to ready herself for. And who knows? Maybe, if you're lucky, when I win, I might consider giving you a shot so I can shut your spoiled little mouth up.

Charlotte puts her finger in Sasha's face and Sasha is unimpressed.

[CHARLOTTE]
Look sweetheart, I don't know if you think that having a title match tonight means you're unbreakable. If I wanted to in this very moment, I could break that hand you keep flashing in my face. You talk about regret, if you win tonight.

[CHARLOTTE]
You will regret ever crossing me, you may be the boss.. come at me again with the Boston native attitude and I will demote you and demoralize you. Everything you stand for will be taken away from you, courtesy of the real queen.

Sasha not trying to let Charlotte get in her head, Charlotte snaps her fingers obnoxiously to wake her up from the reckless talking.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Ot4pTOb

[CHARLOTTE]
You're on borrowed time, and it's whenever I decide you're finished, that's when I take my place among the top. Do you understand me? And.. you can Bank on that!

Sasha rolled her eyes as the Flair continue to go on and on and on about whatever it was she was talking about. Truth be told, Sasha lost interest about halfway through her speech. She didn't hear the second half of it at all.

[SASHA BANKS]
Listen, Charlotte... I don't understand you but I'm done here. You're boring me and like I said, this girl has a championship match to get ready for, and uhh... me winning the gold again? You can Bank on that.

The Boss wore a wide grin as she walked from Charlotte, leaving her behind as we head back to the present time and to the next segment of Final Stand's show.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Returning from a video package highlighting the road that has led up to this next match, the next sound we hear is the all too familiar tune of Natalya's theme music. A loud "pop" follows from the fans as the lights dim, and hues of pink highlight the stage.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 6BHiDBH

[Mauro Ranallo
It's title time here on the ninth anniversary of Final Stand, and it is here we will decide WHO leaves the grandest stage of them all, as WOMEN'S Champion!

[Corey Graves]
No offense to Natalya, she's a great wrestler...but, why is she even in this match? Should she even bother coming out here?

[Mauro Ranallo
That's a bit harsh, isn't it Corey?

[Corey Graves]
Maybe so, but you can't ignore the fact that both Sasha Banks, AND Dana Brooke hold victories over The Women's Champion, while she...just holds a bunch of L's.

It's not long before stepping onto the stage is The Queen of Harts herself, the third generation following in the footsteps of the many great members of her family that have stood on stages just like this, in matches this big. Noticeably she's wearing a t-shirt with her Uncle Owen and Bret Hart, with the caption "Brothers Gotta Hug" paying tribute to The Hart Family, and also at the same time...sending a message in itself. She's been about respect, she's tried to make this division a family, but has failed. Does she succeed tonight and unite the division? Does the division join itself in a group hug? Probably not but that's Natalya's goal, to have respect, in a division where it never truly has existed.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 PZk3Nt1

[Corey Graves]
I get she's proud of where she comes from, but why is she wearing that shirt? You're supposed to go big at Final Stand, to do something that will be replayed in the highlights of the most amazing things in all of XWL's existence...and she just comes out here in a basic attire, with a t-shirt? Where's the extravagant jacket?

[Mauro Ranallo
Corey while others put effort into their appearances, she puts effort into bettering herself in that ring. All that matters to Natalya is the wrestling, let's not forget she's the only fame to graduate from the infamous Hart Family Dungeon. I think it's very sweet to pay tribute to her uncles on such a big stage.

With her eyes gazing all around her, she sees the support, the love...the people that believe she can leave tonight as Women's Champion, and it melts away the pressure, the anxiety she feels...it's, electric. With a smile creeping up onto her face, she throws her arms up and lets out a battle cry, clearly pumped just to be back on this stage, in a match this huge, where the level of competition is exciting and scary all at the same time.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 HAcHGuU

Taking it all in, she takes a deep breath, then begins to make her way down the long stretched ramp. Signs in support of her, smiling faces that bring a smile to her own, this is what it's all about. This is why she's fought so hard, and stayed so persistent, this is what has kept her head up in the face of the crushing defeats she's dealt with over the last seven years. She went from infamously screwed like her Uncle, to now...back, at Final Stand competing for the richest prize in all of The Women's Division. Each step gets her closer to that ring, and her eyes catch a sign, a banner really that shows a manipulation of her holding The XWL Women's Championship with the caption "When you're UNBREAKABLE nothing is UNATTAINABLE"  and she points to it with a determined smile.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 XQsvXem

[Mauro Ranallo
Tonight Natalya, after seven years gets her shot at the throne, can The Queen of Harts reclaim her spot after all this time?

[Corey Graves]
The way I see it, Mauro, if she could've, she would've by now. It's getting a little embarrassing at this point to see someone with a pedigree like her's, just waste it by obsessing over this idea of "respect."

[Mauro Ranallo
I don't think it's embarrassing to see how determined she is to prove people wrong, that the division can have a leader that exemplifies friendly competition.

[Corey Graves]
There are no friendships in wrestling, that's why her so called "friends" have gotten ahead, and she's stayed in the same position Lay-Cool left her in back in 2010.

Stopping as she reaches the bottom of the ramp, Natalya stares forward at the ring, the ring that will decide it all, the ring that houses her former protege Dana Brooke, her fan turned rival, turned frenemy, Sasha Banks, her frightening "sister" the woman that has been almost obsessed with her for seven months...The XWL Women's Champion Sister April.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 BhdwMBk

With the feeling of everything weighing down on her resurfacing, she shakes her head then rushes forward to the ring steps, bypassing them completely approaching a side of the audience by the barricade where she spins around and poses with them to their delight.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 4OecAcR

Some audible fans can be heard beside her "You can do it, Natalya!" and "I love you!" as well as a "JOIN APRIL!" from a rogue out of place fan, to which she just lets it soak in. Once a few seconds go by Natalya pushes towards the ring, sprinting up the steel steps, and stepping through the ropes, no turning back now from the huge implications of this match.

[Mauro Ranallo
As the first ever third generation female competitor steps into the ring, the ring that will decide who among these four women will be the division's champion...we ask ourselves, will Hart be enough?

[Corey Graves]
Look far be it from me to knock passion, it's a huge power in its own, but it's never powerful enough, not against the powers of her opponents tonight. April's destructive fear, Sasha's unmatched confidence, Dana's cutthroat ingenuity, in what way does "heart" or "HART" trump that, on ANY day?

[Mauro Ranallo
Perhaps on a night where anything can happen, that day is today.

Natalya runs to the corner, mounting the second rope, and stares into the masses and masses of screaming fans. Everywhere she looks, it brings a smile to her eye, it magnifies how big this match is, to be contested in front of all of these people, it's just a huge honor. But after getting past the feeling of joy, she gets serious, motioning around her waist that the time has come for The Queen of Harts to claim her crown, to become WOMEN'S CHAMPION at long last.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Jddrbko

Tossing her shirt into the crowd at a lucky fan, she steps off the turnbuckle, and then begins to stretch, awaiting her opponents, the minutes remaining until this match is underway..

Attention is brought from Natalya and to the stage. The lights took a mixture of blue and pink as Sasha Banks' theme songs begins to sound throughout the arena. The crowd once again popped out of their seats and cheered as The Boss came out onto the stage of Final Stand sporting a new attire that was made specially for the occasion.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 ChdiXCe

Her boots, while still had that Sasha Banks style to them, wore a look that reminded you of the pair that Eddie Guerrero used to wear. The rest of her attire theme around Latino Heat too. From the color scheme to the 'Legit Boss' that was written on the back side in the same font style that his was written in. A fitting tribute by the wrestler who idolized the now deceased wrestler. Golden flame covered boots led her to the middle of the stage where her hands were lifted, showing off the 'legit boss' knuckles that she wore before pushing her hands off to the side in signature Sasha Banks fashion.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Ekb1EuN

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 48NM8kc

The Boss then brought her hands to her glasses and lifted them from her face to atop her head.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Cpi7HKq

Before then starting her stride down the long ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Boss looks ready to go tonight! Bringing some Latino Heat to this contest!

[Corey Graves]
But is she really ready to go? Because I still remember what happened two weeks ago. There is no chance that she is physically ready to go after Dana's attack. She might look it, but I'd bet money that she's still feeling some pain.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Whether her back is still hurting her from Dana's attack or not, it didn't stop her from winning the triple threat last week. Outside of April, Sasha might have the most momentum going into tonight's championship contest.

The Boss had a lot of confidence in her step as she moved down the ramp. One foot stepping in front of the other, longer strides being taken with each step she made. Some trash talk was thrown in the direction of Natalya before Sasha brought her hands down and moved the both of them at her waist, the usual 'championship' motion that most people did whenever they had their eyes on the prize.

[Corey Graves]
It's going to be so great seeing Sasha get shut up tonight. I can't wait!

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 UYhZZhL

Sasha brushed her hair back before she drifted her attention off and to a younger member of the crowd. Sasha lifted her glasses from atop her head and placed them on the young girl's feet and giving her a wave before she was off again, moving around the ring to the front of it that faced the hard camera. The Boss removed her jacket and let it fall to the ground as she stepped up to the apron and stood facing the crowd, her back to Natalya. The Boss did her signature lean where she held onto the rope and showed off her knuckles once again before stepping into the ring and refocused her attention on Natalya. A step taken closer to her, and then another. A hand was extended out to Natalya as a coy smile spread across the Boss' face with the words 'may the best women win' escaping from her. Natalya hesitated for a moment as her gaze switched from the Boss' hand and the Boss herself, but soon enough she returned it. Of course, matching that same smile. The competitiveness of the two of them still alive and well despite the past couple of weeks. A strong hand shake shared before both of their attention shot to the stage. Now, it just became a matter of who'd have the first chance to kick the next entrant's ass.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 AdlbqRZm

The tone of the crowd quite drastically changes as Dana Brooke's theme song takes over the arena. As the camera pans over the audience, it captures the sight of thousands of booing fans with their thumbs down.

[Mauro Ranallo
And Corey, here comes the woman who has stirred the pot in the Women's Division, to say the least.

[Corey Graves]
If by "stir the pot" you mean revolutionize the Division, then sure! Dana Brooke has had one of the quickest rises to fame in XWL. She's a former fitness champion who is performing at her first Final Stand in a match for the Women's Championship. Let's not forget, Mauro, that Dana Brooke only debuted here in XWL last fall.

[Mauro Ranallo
Yes, she has come very far in a short amount of time, and not without controversy, but at what cost?

[Corey Graves]
What do you mean, what cost?! Coming from someone with in-ring experience, it doesn't matter what the cost is, it's all about the reward, and Dana Brooke is ready to collect tonight.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 F174tv5m
XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 IbCAuSTm

The ever-confident ex-protege, Dana Brooke, appears from behind the tron, performing her notorious flip on the stage.

[Mauro Ranallo
No matter how your look at it, the fact is that Dana Brooke has shown to be quite brutal, perhaps one of the most brutal female competitors we've seen in awhile! Let's not forget just a few short weeks ago, she nearly ended the career of the Boss, Sasha Banks, by delivering her finisher on Banks onto the steel steps! Only to put hands on her former mentor Natalya the very next week, and send her head straight through a mirror! You have to admit Corey, Dana Brooke has a notorious mean streak.

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, all of these exaggerations you're presenting pale in comparison to the actions our current Women's Champion, Sister April, when she kidnapped Natalya and abused her for weeks! Nothing you can say about Dana Brooke is ever going to show her in a worse light than that of the Women's Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo
Perhaps she is just the lesser of two evils, but regardless, there are two other keen elements in this match that could easily walk away with the win, and the title tonight.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Lqs8M3Qm

As she lands on her feet, Dana proceeds to flex her award-winning biceps. After checking herself out, Dana grins and nods to the camera, affirming her knowledge of just exactly how powerful, and capable she is.

[Corey Graves]
Lesser of two evils?! Do you hear yourself, Mauro? Dana Brooke was born and raised in competitive sports. She's rough, but she's a competitor at heart. What remains of AJ Lee is criminal! There's a huge difference!

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Vv8vnWYm
XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 R1cOHfNm

Dana takes another moment to show off her guns atop the stage before she begins taunting the crowd, amping them up while feeding off of their negative energy.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 KuChDGJm

[Dana Brooke]
I know I'm hot! I know!.. Yeah that's right, I said it! Soak it in, soak it in!..

She barks to the crowd sitting front row before stretching her arms out from her sides, giving them all the hand as she passes by.

[Mauro Ranallo
A competitor who turned her back on her mentor, and then threw her head straight through a mirror!

[Corey Graves]
Dana Brooke used Natalya, Mauro, because she isn't just powerful, she's smart. She needed a way into the title picture, and she got one, on the grandest stage of them all! It's genius. Natalya was less than smart for trying to see the good in people in this business.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 VOAbCDMm

Dana struts towards to ring, encouraging the heat from the crowd as she grins and signals for the crowd to "keep it coming" with her hands. She climbs onto the ring apron and turns around to give the crowd another signature flex.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 MblH9Y3m

As she pumps her arms up and down and nods, continuing to yell and egg the crowd on even more.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 U7ddEqum

[Dana Brooke]
All day, baby! All day.. You're lookin' at the new Champ, get used to it!.. Playtime is over!

The newest contender in the match then enters the ring, continuing to randomly flex her biceps as she struts into her own corner, passing a few cocky glares towards her competitors, clearly not apologetic for what she put both of the women standing across from her through. For Sasha, a spine into steel stairs, and for Natalya, a head through a mirror. If one thing's for certain, it's that this match is going to get ugly, and personal..

The lights go out and the feeling is instantaneous. A majority of the crowd boo but a surprising number cheer. Usually there is a single lantern illuminating April's descent down to the ring but tonight there are many. Members of the Sisterhood walk row by row down the ramp, all armed with a lantern

[Corey Graves]
Not sure I will ever wrap my head around the fact that this nut case actually has a...cult following!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Much like her creator Bray Wyatt she just has a way of talking that makes people listen and want to believe in what she says

April finally appears at the top of the ramp. Her hands rub her women's title slowly as she eyes the ring with a hunger in her eyes and a smile like the Cheshire Cat. April begins to walk down the ramp. With every step lanterns go out, leaving a trail of darkness behind her

[Corey Graves]
When April first came onto the scene many wanted to write her off as just being crazy. And while yes, she is crazy, there is more to her than that. She isn't the most technical but she can hold her own. She hits with hard fast hitting moves and seems to have a high pain threshold

[Mauro Ranallo]
Keep in mind that she is not unbeatable. She has been beaten by Dana, lost her title to Sasha, and barely pulled out a win against Natalya

[Corey Graves]
And how did she respond? She took her title back from Sasha, pinned Dana the next week, and best a on top of her game Matalya the week after that. April has proven she can best any of these women and i believe is the favorite coming into this match

April finally reaches the bottom of the ramp. She looks as if she was going to enter the ring when something captures her eye. She strolls to the left and approaches a little girl wearing a Natalya shirt. April smiles at the little girl who doesn't return that kindness"Natalya is going to beat you tonight!"

The little girls eyes widen as she's embraced by April. You can't hear, but you can tell April is whispering something in the little girls ear. Whatever April said the little gir is now crying. Her mother pulls her from the hug and quickly comforts her daughter. April offers the mom a smile laced with venom

[Mauro Ranallo]
What could April have possibly said?

[Corey Graves]
It's Sister April, do we really want to know?

April steps back to the ring and climbs upon the apron. The last of the lanterns go out bringing lights back to the arena. April climbs through the ropes and stares at the her competitors. April slowly takes off her title, and hands it to the ref. She backs off into her corner, giggling madly to herself all the while

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 NZLdLfl

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe it! April has done it!

[Corey Graves]
I was betting on April winning but I'll be honest, wasn't sure she could actually do it

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 AJ-WinsTitle_crop_north

April holds her title close to her chest after being given it by the ref. The match clearly has shown its effects on all the participants,even the winner. The crowd mostly boo but like before that are plenty of people in the crowd who are also cheering. The camera close in on a up close shot of the little girl that April Made cry earlier. Sure enough the little girl doesn't look too happy

[Corey Graves]
This was Sasha's last chance. Dana losses her first final Stand and once again the title alludes Natalya!

April stands up and continues to hold the title close to her. She then raises it in the air for all to see

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 AJLeePaybackPostMatchPhoto_642x361

April slowly passes by Sasha who is running her hands through her hair. Dana seems to just be waking up and understanding what happened. April finally passed Natalya who is staring at the ground with an unreadable expression. As April passes her you can hear her say"Join me, and this will be you next year"

April slides out of the ring and raises the title in the air one more time much to the ire of the crowd

[Corey Graves]
April beat these women last week and in one night beat them all again. The only question I have is whose next?

Aprils grinning face is the last thing week as we go into our next hype package

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:48 pm

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 89cfe6f0-13eb-4025-a987-fe22050a233e

We come backstage to see still the Women's Chsmpion, Sister April staring at her title

(Sister April)
I just went out there and proved without a shadow of a doubt that I am the rightful women's champion. Everyone is losing their titles tonight but I have kept mine. I own the darkness and I own this division. No one will take this title from me ever again

April looks up to the camera

(Sister April)
There will be challengers like Bliss, or Rosemary, or maybe Paige who try to take what is mine but they know, as well as everyone else does. They are not in my league. There is someone who calls herself a monster. She speaks about MY darkness. But she has no idea what real power is. What real darkness is. There is no one left to stop me now! Well...maybe one person..

April stands up and continues to stare straight at the camera. She wraps her title tightly around her waist and smiles

(Sister April)
My dear dear sister...tonight was supposed to be YOUR night. But that beat ruined it by losing the match. I told you shed use you and ruin you. I was right, much like I've been right about a lot of things. You fought so hard but once again I won. You might be sad that this is all over. But it isn't. No no no...not yet. On the next Anarchy I will be waiting for you. In the middle of that ring I will call your name and I expect you to show up. We have much to discuss. I will be waiting Sister Nattie. I will be waiting and I will be watching. Don't make me come after you with your leash...

April begins to laugh, her eyes dulled over with emptiness as the camera man backs away slowly. The image morphs to a hype package for the World Title match

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 pm

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 FAtMGfv

The arena pops for the theme of Roman Reigns as he comes out on stage, look of determination across his face. He halts at the top of the ramp, taking a look around the arena, investigating the packed arena before him.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 UALEMH0

He then heads down the ramp, not wasting any time as he gets down to business. He ignored the reaching hands of the fans as he is set on one thing and one thing only, proving himself to Bray Wyatt. Though the fans don't agree, they pop for him in a huge mixed reaction as he stomps down the ramp and halts at the bottom, taking in the atmosphere.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 VgtzhQL

Reigns climbs the steps and enters the ring, taking off across it, hoping onto the apron, raising his arms high into the air. As soon as he does, the world changes around him.

The lights in the arena go out as a pop overtakes the crowd before entering silence. The stage is lit up moments later by a lantern. Behind it stands the Eater of Worlds Bray Wyatt. He smirks as he stands atop the ramp, the arena around him becoming submerged in fireflies, otherwise known as his followers. Behind him stands a shadow of a monster, the one known as Luke Harper.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 OtEcH6O

[Corey Graves]
I have chills up my spine Ranallo. The atmosphere has taken a direct one eighty and you can feel it in your bones here in Los Angeles.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Memorial Stadium is filled here tonight and apparently it's with followers of the Messiah known as Bray Wyatt! How does he have this much of a backing Corey!?

[Corey Graves]
Because he delivers Ranallo. The same reason Roman wants to join him. Tonight, Roman has to go through the Test of Faith.

[Mauro Ranallo]
For those at home that is not aware of what a Test of Faith match is, it is where one individual most overcome a best of three series, with each task becoming harder. The first task, is a match with Luke Harper. The best man wins.

[Corey Graves]
And Reigns is determined to prove himself tonight so my money, is on him.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 3a7HLqK

Bray and Luke make it down the ramp, ignoring the outstretched hands of the fans. Wyatt stops, holding the lantern out in front of him for a moment before blowing it out, sending the arena into the light once again. He lowers it and makes eye contact with Roman Reigns who stands, prepped for war in the ring. He then reaches out with his right hand, grabbing hold of Luke symbolically and dragging him close. Wyatt whispers in his ear and then pushes Harper off. Harper's eyes go wide as he turns to Reigns, smirking. Wyatt slinks off to the stairs where his rocking chair has appeared. He takes his seat as Harper climbs onto the apron and enters the ring, ready for the first match to begin.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a clash that was right there! And without hesitation, we are onto the second match! From what I understand this is going to be a tables match. These two are going to have to dig down deep to bounce back from the match they just went through though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 3:50 pm

We come back

Abyss makes his way out alone

RANALLO
Here comes the newest monster to XWL, Abyss! This match should be a war

Abyss makes his way down the ramp towards the ring

GRAVES
I agree. Abyss and Strowman, by far XW's two biggest monsters, should put on a show. I hope someone pre called 911

Abyss gets in the ring

Strowman doesn't make his usual pace to the ring, but instead runs down

RANALLO
Ah oh

Strowman slides into the ring but the ref gets between the two

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Strovs10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Final Stand returns from it's seemingly final advertising break of the evening and the stage is now set for tonight's main event. The electricity in the air here at the Memorial Colosseum in Los Angeles is indescribable, the tens of thousands of members of the XWL universe are on their feet and making sure their excitement is on full display as a hype video for this extremely bitter and personal rivalry between AJ Styles and the World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal begins to play on the tons of trons on display tonight within the massive Colosseum.

The video lasts about 3 minutes and one thing is for certain, the XWL universe is more ready for these two rivals to go at it than ever before, the hype and anticipation is at an all time high and the fans are chomping at the bit to see the one on one contest we've been waiting months to see, AJ Styles vs Matt Sydal with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line, but you could argue that something much more important then championship gold is on the line in this match, these 2 men's pride is at stake in this bout, which just intensifies the already intense match we're sure to see from these 2 men tonight.

Just as the excitement within the Colosseum is at an all time high, it's almost drowned out in an instant as every single light within the structure shuts off plunging the Colosseum into darkness, as expected, members of the XWL universe begin to bust out their cell phones in an attempt to use their cell phone lights to illuminate as much of the area around them as possible, but just as more and more people begin to catch on and attempt to fire up the lights on their phones, they're caught off guard by the sounds that begin to hit the airwaves.

The XWL universe are in shock, they haven't heard this song in an XWL arena in over 3 years, but it appears as though the Phenomenal One is resorting to some old school "EVIL WAYS" of his tonight here at Final Stand. Thousands of fans begin to boo at the top of their lungs as the "Phenomenal One" can be seen slowly making his way through the curtain and out onto the stage as a dim white spotlight illuminates him as he walks towards the center of the stage with his head down and arms extended. Suddenly, in one fluent motion he ducks down and flips his hood back causing pyro on the stage to erupt in a truly epic fashion sending blue and white sparks high into the Los Angeles night sky, but at the same time, pyro that was lined up on the outskirts of the arena roof begin to erupt as well causing a spectacle that many casual people walking around Los Angeles tonight can surely look on in amazement at. After about 10 seconds straight of epic pyro, a second very familiar theme hits the airwaves within the arena causing some extreme AJ marks to pop.

As theme begins to blast, the dim white spotlight suddenly turns blue and the look on AJ's face begins to intensify, it's apparent, he's ready for this match, he's ready for his Final Stand moment, the question is, will AJ get the Final Stand moment he so desperately seeks? or will the Golden Ticket prevail? there's only one way to find out ladies and gentleman, and we are moments away from finding out who is the true champion of XWL.  

AJ begins making his way down the extra long Final Stand ramp, he pays little no attention to the fans on either side of him other then to shoot a gun taunt at em or by telling them to "shut up". Make no doubt about it, AJ doesn't give a damn about these fans who he feels betrayed him, he's focused on one thing, and one thing only, beating Matt Sydal and taking back that World Heavyweight Championship. After about 20 seconds of journeying down the ramp, AJ finally reaches the ringside area, he turns to the left and approaches the steps, he pounds the step with his hand in an effort to pump himself up even more for this huge match before walking up the steps and out onto the apron. AJ raises his hands above his had and forms the P1 logo with his gloves as the pro Matt Sydal crowd here tonight shower him with boo's. AJ just smiles and smirks at the crowd before entering the ring, spinning around, and forming the P1 logo with his gloves once more, this time in the center of the ring, which once again draws a massive swell of boo's which could probably be heard from inner Los Angeles, that's how passionate the members of the XWL universe are here tonight at Final Stand, they don't like AJ Styles, and they're making damn sure the whole world knows of their distaste for the "Phenomenal One". AJ stands at the ready in the center of the ring and stares at the stage knowing that in a matter of minutes, EVERYTHING is on the line.

As AJ's music comes to an end, he begins to pace the ring, ready to get his hands on the "golden weasel" and take back his title...but as he shouts "COME ON ALREADY, GET OUT HERE AND TAKE YOUR BEATING LIKE A MAN!" every single light in the arena goes off, leaving only the night sky, and the arena if it had a roof, it would have been blown off in that instant by the "pop!" that follows within The Memorial Collesium. This is the moment that once brought the ire of all in the audience, but now, it brings excitement and anticipation because The Golden One, our Golden One, is near. Through the darkness, we wait, eager for the arrival of The World Heavyweight Champion himself, it's been an incredible night, full of highly competitive matches, unforgettable moments, and the final match has arrived. As we wait, patiently, yet impatiently through the pitch black, we wonder what this match will bring. Will Sister April be the only champion to successfully retain? Or will Matt Sydal become the longest reigning champion currently? Can he defeat AJ just as he did at Breakthrough? Or will AJ have his revenge? Before we can question anything else, all of a sudden a stream of golden pyrotechnics illuminate the sky above us, bringing our level of excitement literally through the roof.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't deny the fact that this is one of the things I was most excited about when the night began. Matt Sydal has such a way of making an entrance, that I have no idea how he's going to manage to top his previous performances, but somehow he always does.

[Corey Graves]
They say go big or go home, but the real question is, will he go home STILL World Heavyweight Champion?

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two gentlemen are very evenly matched, each has traveled the world perfecting their craft, as much as I hate to say it given all AJ's put Matt through, this is truly anyone's match to win.

The extravagant display of gold fireworks continue to blast off above us, until a spotlight, hued gold of course...shines on the stage, revealing what appears to be a life-size Slammy Award! It's no secret Matt Sydal has taken great pride and honor in being this year's Superstar of The Year, he's cherished it more than any previous holder in the past, and now here on the grand stage, he shows that appreciation by including a giant Slammy Award on the stage he will soon come out onto.  

[Corey Graves]
Okay now that's a bit obnoxious don't you think?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Absolutely, but that's the charm Matt Sydal holds over us. He's obnoxious but, infectious in that same sense. We said go big, and he's made sure his Slammy is just as big.

The light bounces off the golden statute, it's precise in the image of the one Matt carries around everywhere, it's even got his name engraved on the bottom of the large stand. Interestingly enough, though, we also notice that around The Statue's waist is a replica of The World Heavyweight Championship, and as we stare in awe of it, its eyes widen, and...wait a second, its eyes widen? What the hell kind of statue has eye wi- WAIT A GOSH DARN MINUTE...it's in this moment, that we realize, this isn't a "statue" this is a man...coated in liquid gold, raising another man above him, also coated in gold, we zoom in, and see that the face of the man posing in the image of The Slammy...looks a lot like, Matt Sydal?  

[Corey Graves]
Oh you've gotta be kidding me.

[Mauro Ranallo]
No way!

[Corey Graves]
That's it I'm done, I can't...this, this just...no I can't deal with this, my eyes have to be lying to me, like, this...this can't actually be a thing.

As the cheers get louder, as we realize this is actually Matt Sydal, turned into a Slammy, we can't believe it. Even AJ can be heard yelling "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! NOW HE'S A FREAKING SLAMMY?!" Matt's all too trademark smirk forms on his face, and he stares up at the man above him, who we now realize...has a likeness to AJ Styles, you know if he were coated in gold. The man shouts "PUT ME DOWN YOU GOLDEN PRICK!" mimicking an insult AJ's thrown at Matt a time or two leading up Final Stand, to which Matt just grins and instantly, the spotlight fades, and the darkness returns. But only for a moment, for that next second the display screen lights up, showing an all too familiar graphic that reads "The Best"  

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 FDdM5UE

Two words that normally could be argued heavily by someone who claims such, but when referring to The Superstar of The Year, and The World Heavyweight Champion, a man that has a list of accomplishments anyone would kill to have, you can't really deny it, now can you? No, we can't, and we don't, because that arrogance, that brash behavior is what sets Matt apart from your traditional fan favorite. He's a prick, but....he's our prick, and that somehow makes it okay. But as those words fade, new words take their place, this time, in gold lettering.

XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 PVfiIkL

[Corey Graves]
Can we just end the show so we don't have to sit through this any longer?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh lighten up Corey, this is an experience, enjoy it instead of picking it apart.

[Corey Graves]
What's to enjoy? It's just such a self-centered display, what do these people find so encapsulating about it?

As "366 Days A Year" appears in gold, we once again are reminded that Matt is not just any old Superstar of The Year, no...he is Superstar of a LEAP Year. Once the graphic fades, the all too infectious theme of our champion blares throughout the building, bringing the cheers back up to an extremely high tone.

The cheers return louder, and the golden light over the stage comes back as well, where The "Slammy" Sydal has obliged and dropped "AJ Styles" who lies across the podium, with Matt's golden boot propped up on him like a conquering hero. The World Heavyweight Champion is in his hand, proudly held high, and in the other hand, his Slammy, which makes us see double. The Golden Ticket stares at his Slammy, gives it a peck on it's cheek, then sits it down on the podium before proceeding to leap off of it. But of course in true Sydal fashion, his landing is a bit awkward, he has of course been recovering from a calf injury, so he slightly stumbles, realizing that probably was a stupid idea, so he gives it a slap and then gives us a thumbs up that he's okay. So okay that the knee brace he's been wearing since November, he starts to pull down, yanking it off, and begins to wave it around as if he no longer needs it. So confident of that, that he then tosses it into the crowd where a lucky fan no doubt will head to the 24-hour pawn shop afterward to see if it's actual gold.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's a message that speaks louder than words, that is Matt telling AJ that he is 100%.

[Corey Graves]
No, that's Matt telling AJ that he "THINKS" he's 100%. It may have been several months since that injury, but it's been reaggravated as recent as our opening introduction to Final Stand, where AJ Styles crashed the set and things got real very fast.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A fair point, I suppose we'll see if that's a good idea, or not based on how tonight goes.

The Golden Ticket to The Future of XWL, a future that currently is very bright, and gold, tosses his title over his shoulder, and we have a sight we've never seen before. A man covered in gold, literally, from head to toe, every part of his body, and he's got The World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder, completing a truly iconic appearance on the grand stage. Fans watch in awe as Matt Sydal proceeds down the ramp, glistening gold, proudly carrying the gold he cares most about with him, as he prepares to go to war with AJ Styles, one final time. After everything they've done to each other, this is the night it all comes to its conclusion. The long ramp proves a long journey, one Matt makes swiftly, and with determination, though his face is coated gold, his expression is so intense it pushes past his exterior, and we see how focused he is on AJ Styles and this match. As he finally reaches the end of the ramp, Matt takes a deep breath, exhales, and stares down at The World Title, nodding to the music, going back to all the times he's held this title before. This is the first time he's walked into the showcase of the immortals as World Heavyweight Champion, the first time he's walked down this ramp heading into The Main-Event of the show of shows.  

[Corey Graves]
While he's walking out here decked out in gold, his skin gold, his hair gold, his opponent tonight isn't worrying about his appearance, he's here to reclaim his title, and he's taking this far more seriously than "The Golden One."

[Mauro Ranallo]
I couldn't disagree more, Matt may be covered in gold, but that's a message more than anything, he is GOLD, and the gold right now, is his. Much like Finn Balor has "The Demon" he unleashes, Matt Sydal has truly channeled "The Golden One for this highly important match.

[Corey Graves]
Well, The Golden One is about to lose the only gold that matters.

With one last deep breath, Matt rushes forward, leaping off the floor, sliding under the bottom rope earning style points for his efforts, and immediately the lights in the arena return as he rises up to his feet. The referee stands in between he and AJ, Matt stares past the official, raising The World Title up, not saying a word, but again saying so much just with the very action itself. It's his title, and that's the way it'll stay. With that slight altercation aside, Matt pushes past them both, heading over to the corner which he mounts onto the second rope, staring out into the masses and masses of golden fanatics, fans that are rallying behind him, fans that want nothing more than for Matt to do what he did at Breakthrough and once again defeat AJ Styles. He places the title around his waist and puts both hands on the edge of its base, looking at his golden reflection within the gold, this is where he feels happiest, to be at the top, to be here on the ninth anniversary of Final Stand, with richest prize in this industry around his literally gold waist. He remains starring it until his music stops, and he slowly steps off the corner, ready for the final showdown with his bitter rival.  

The referee steps in between Sydal and AJ ensuring that their is ZERO contact made between the two competitors as Lillian Garcia handles the introductions.

(Lillian Garcia)

Ladies and gentleman it is now time for the main event of the evening!!!!!!!

The crowd begins to roar as they know, business is about to pick up once that bell rings.

(Lillian Garcia)
The following contest is a Falls Count Anywhere match and it is for, the XWL World Heavyweight Championship!!!

AJ and Matt just continue to stare deep into each other's eyes, but it's almost as though it's beyond that, these 2 men are looking into each other's souls, and plotting on ways to rip out of the other, because we know that once this bell rings, these 2 men are gonna show each other no mercy.

(Lillian Garcia)
Introducing first, the challenger, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing in at 218 pounds, "THE PHENOMENAL" AJ STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ turns his back to Sydal and climbs to the second rope to flash the P1 logo with his gloves to XWL universe once more and as expected they pelt him with boo's, some even going as far as to throw some soda cups and popcorn at him. None of it hits the "Phenomenal One" nor does it phase him, he just laughs as he can see the culprits getting escorted out of the building by security much to the displeasure of the crowd. AJ hops back down off the second rope and returns his attention to the Golden Ticket.

(Lillian Garcia)
And his opponent, from St Louis Missouri, weighing in at 185 pounds, he is the XWL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!! The "Golden Ticket" MATT SYDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pro Sydal crowd literally jump off their feet and roar for the World Heavyweight Champion, there's no doubt about it, he's got the support of about 97% of this crowd here tonight, but can he use it to his advantage as a tool to take AJ Styles off of his game a little during this match? We're just going to have to wait and see, but one thing's for sure, AJ doesn't seem to be phased by the hatred the XWL universe is showcasing towards him, he's used to it at this point, matter of fact, he claims as though it only fuels his fire and that he thrives on their hate, we're gonna find out in a matter of moments just how true or false those claims from AJ Styles prove to be.

Lillian Garcia exits the ring and Matt Sydal unhooks the championship belt from around his waist, he takes one last look at it before kissing the belt and handing it to the ref. The ref hides the strap behind the centerplate and presents it to both of the competitors who both nod signalling the fact that they know what's on the line here tonight in the main event of the biggest show in XWL history, the title of World Heavyweight Champion. The ref raises the title to the sky and turns to all 4 sides of the ring to show off the belt to the fans before walking over to ringside and handing the title to an assistant. The ref walks back to the center of the ring and sends each man to a corner opposite of each other across the ring. AJ takes off his jacket and tosses it to the floor outside of the ring as the ref asks both men if they're ready, they both nod and the ref signals for the bell.

DING DING DING!!!

40 minutes later into the epic match....

These two men have literally thrown everything at each other in this match, chairs have been used, stairs have been used, both men have tossed each other violently into barricades. Matt Sydal has hit the Here It Is Driver on AJ through the announcers table, AJ Styles was able to retaliate later on in the match and hit the Styles Clash on Sydal through the other announcers table, this match has literally had it all ladies and gentlemen, it's exceeded the already high expectations of the XWL universe, that's for damn sure, and now, over an hour into this match, and we still look as though we're a ways off from a winner because these 2 men have been through hell and high water, and neither of them appear ready to give up and lay down for the three count, this very well may be a fight to the death between these two world class competitors who are laying it all out on the line right now not just for the title of World Heavyweight Champion, but for their pride as well.

The two men have battle with each other up the super long entrance ramp and now stand atop the stage here within the Memorial Colosseum doing battle with each other.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Fantastic show guys, congrats to the new champions and everyone for putting in a great effort. We're bringing back the PPV awards, which is when we have categories where you the members submit your write-in votes for each. You can vote for yourself if you truly believe yours is most deserving, but otherwise, we ask that you not.

Male Competitor of The PPV
Female Competitor of The PPV
Match of The PPV
Promo of The PPV
Shocker of The PPV

The winners of each category will become nominees for next year's Slammy Awards. I'll be PMing all of you this message as well, and you have until 9PM EST Thursday to submit your votes to me, we appreciate your participation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017   XWL Final Stand IX:  3/6/2017  -  3/20/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Final Stand IX: 3/6/2017 - 3/20/2017
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2