Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17

Go down 
+10
Frowonder
Austin
GamerShane31
Strummania
Harmon
KingWolf
imagohard2nite
Oreo
Plus
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorry for the delay and the lack of pictures. All will be added as soon as possible. Thank you for the patience and understanding.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: WELLS FARGO CENTER in PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/- News heading into tonight's show -/-

1.The Chance of a Lifetime?
As if the world couldn’t get harder for Matt Sydal. Two weeks ago he was battling it out for the World Title with an unjured calf. Last week he went to hell and and back in a Last Man Standing Match, just barely walking away with the win. Tonight, he goes one on one with the man who has control over the future of his belt, R-Truth. Mr. MITB has the chance of a lifetime taking on a less than 100% Matt Sydal in our Main Event tonight. Could tonight be the night that we crown a new World Champion? Or will Sydal scare Truth back into the waiting game?

2. What Happened With Dean Ambrose?
Last week we were to be enetertained by what many thought would be a classic of 2017 when Dean Ambrose and CM Punk teed off inside of Hell in a Cell. But what happened to that match? Not having aired last week on Anarchy, some rumors have been going around that the video from the event would be leaked onto XWL.com. Keep your eyes on all the action by signing up today! What exactly made it to where it wouldn’t be aired? Find out!

3. The Story Of A Boss, And Woman With A Lot Of Muscle
Yes, I stole this headline from last week. Tonight we get quite the treat as Sasha Banks defends her title against Dana Brooke. The prodigy of Natalya who recently went missing thanks to Sister April has stepped up to the plate tonight after attempting to steal the title for Natty. Tonight, can Dana finish what her mentor started? More importantly, what happened with Natty and April? Stay tuned to find out!

4. Odd Bedfellows or a Bad Citcom?
In recent weeks we’ve heard the announcing of the contenders for the Intercontinental Title in the form of Sami Zayn and Eric Young as well as watched Bill Goldberg return to cause a bit of chaos for the duo of Scott Steiner as Braun Strowman. Now, these unlikely men will team up, Zayn and Young taking on the powerhouse team of Steiner and Strowman. Will the ultimate underdogs be able to work together and pull out an upset or will the skyscrapers of this company take out their anger and aggression on the fan favorites?

5. Did you just make, the list!?
Just recently at Breakthrough, Chris Jericho made his special return holding a List Invitational. In this, he would insult the fans, the man who he was wrestling, and quite frankly, anyone else that night who looked in his direction. Sadly for him the night was not filled with a glorious feat as the local talent would defeat Jericho in his own game, staking his mark. Tonight, Chris Jericho calls out the young man who made him look “stupid” in front of the XWL Universe. Will lightning strike twice?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 ZbHYY1B XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 XBoBbEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 5tOg2pf XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 GrIQIS9 XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 RpkLp1e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 5Tq9eZR XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Gv2EBWK

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 VzPbb06  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 PHBip6e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 HXJnMzM XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 UbKYwzp

The Extended Invitation

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 4zmjhal

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 R37QDAR XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 PzSp1UI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 DUWmgpQ XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 QomeJFW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 EaMqIef XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq

Normal Match

TJP v Kenny Omega

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 N0HYlUJ XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 VsF1a1X

Women’s Championship Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 7Ehi3T7 XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 8c3gX6c

Back To The Tokyo Dome

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 J56Lrqp v Daniel Bryan (sorry, I don’t have a picture yet.)

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Q01OmPy  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 YSt8EVs  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 B5t92bb  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 PIURm0u

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 DVvfjfh XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 8G8BVGS
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 EaMqIef XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 9:51 pm

As Sami Zayn reverses Strowmans Axe handle Zayn begins throwing punches at Strowman allowing Eric Young to stand up and assist his partner in taking on Strowman. By this time the crowd begins to erupt. the crowd is pushing and crowding around the stirs coming from the top of the arena all the way to the barricade. The crowd moves further and further down until it is revealed to be none other than Goldberg.

{Mauro}
Oh my look who it is Corey, Its Goldberg! He looks like he has intent to hurt someone again this week.

{Corey}
Good Mauro, im ready to watch him destroy someone again.

Goldberg jumps over the barricade and makes his way over to Steiner with a smile on his face as he shakes his head in disappointment. As Steiner begins to stand he uses to announce table to help himself up, not realizing who has just come down to ringside. Steiner finally stands as he sees Strowman still brawling with Eric young and Sami zayn, but is somewhat confused as to why the crowd is going crazy as their attention is for some reason directed at him. Steiner feels a tap on his shoulder and as he turns around he is raised into the air above the announce table. Steiner begins to punch Goldberg in the head until finally he lets him go and drop to a knee.

{Corey}
No, he was just about to get put through the announce table, that would have been epic.

{Mauro}
Im kind of glad he didn't Corey, that could have really hurt someone.

Steiner walks over to the barricade and props himself up catching his breath. He waits a moment before realizing Goldberg's in still on a knee a bit dazed. Steiner weighs his options for a moment before realizing this is his chance for payback. Steiner begins to walk over to Goldberg but immediately stops as Goldberg pops up onto both feet out of nowhere and runs at Steiner, picks up Steiner, and spears him right through the barricade.

{Mauro}
Oh my god Corey, i think he might have just killed him.

{Corey}
This is awesome Mauro, finally some exciting action here on Anarchy.

Goldberg stand up over Steine'rs lifeless body with pieces of broken barricade scattered all over. As The back and forth brawl between Strowman, Zayn, and Young is still going on Goldberg kneels down to Steiner before saying in his face.

{GOLDBERG}
See you again next week...Bitch!

Goldberg begins to makes his way back up through the crowd as Lillian Garcia grabs a mic.

{Lillian Garcia}
Ladies and gentlmen, due to outside interference, the winners of this match, Strowman and Scott Steiner!

The crowd goes crazy as the heels of the match pick up the win, and they cant wait to see what happens next week.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Jericho comes out to tons of boos, but Jericho doesn't care. He has his red scarf and his new tights on List of Jericho in hand.

Graves
Here he is! The G.O.A.T.! He's going to beat the crap out of this kid!

Mauro

The kid has a victory over Jericho already. Can he go 2-0?

Jericho doesn't waist time walks to the ring and gets in, he sets the list down in the corner and waits for Tyler Bruins.

The crowd erupts for Tyler Bruins as he runs out in a Bruins Jersey, hands in the air waving to the crowd. He stops at the top of the ramp looks down then throws his hands in the air as way to many fireworks explode around him, he points to Jericho in the ring who looks unimpressed and breaks into a full sprint, he slides into the ring coming face to face with Jericho and stares him down for a bit.  He turns around and gets on the top rope and throws his hands in the air once more and confetti rains from above, Jericho swats at it trying to keep it off of him. Bruins slowly takes his Jersey off and folds it up nicely. The ref rings the bell.

Mauro

Here we go!

Bruins Explodes out of the corner going right for Jericho! Jericho ducks him and instantly Codebreakers him!!

Graves
TOLD YOU

Mauro

Wow... that was... wow.

Jericho pushes Bruins out of the ring and holds his hands in the air, he sees the Jersey and picks it up, holds it up to the camera and rips it in half. He throws it on the ground and leaves

Mauro

That was uncalled for

Graves
Don't be a baby Mauro.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 11:40 pm

We return from commercial break and we see the Women's Champion in the ring with her belt worn on her shoulder. A microphone was also held in her hand but Sasha didn't raise it until a couple moments later.

[SASHA BANKS]
Philadelphia, I stand before you...

Her championship is raised high into the air.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 HmLtDsC

[SASHA BANKS]
... STILL your Woman's Champion!

Sasha Banks lowered her championship back down onto her shoulder and her eyes circled the arena. She saw a lot of fans, some of which cheered her... but others... others booed her. Or maybe it wasn't her that they booed. Maybe it's just the fact that she's still the champion and how she retained. The Boss took notice of a fan who stood in the front row and she approached the ropes and pointed over towards him to get his attention.

[SASHA BANKS]
Hey, you. Yeah, in the Natalya shirt, I'm talking to you. Just a bit ago, I saw you booing me. I saw you throwing your hand up and giving me a thumbs down. It's safe to say you're not happy that April decided to stick her nose in my business, Nattie's business, and cost her the championship, right? Well, guess what? I'm not happy either. I'm not happy that she had the nerve to come out here, to this ring, and ruin that match. I'm not happy that now, because of April, my very first defense... ended in disqualification. That's not the kind of champion I want to be, guys.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 XZXWK8S

[SASHA BANKS]
I've wanted to hold this championship since I was a little girl. Of course, as we all know, the championship had changed it's name and look over the years, but the goal remained the same. Sasha Banks wanted to be the best that this division had to offer. Sasha Banks wanted to be champion. And I don't know how many times I'll get the chance to hold this championship. For all I know, this could be the one and only time I hold it. For all I know, I could end up holding it another four or five times. All I know is that I don't want to waste this opportunity being a champion who sits back and waits for the challengers to come. I want to be that champion who goes out there and finds her challengers. I want to prove that I'm a fighting champion because I want to prove that I'm the best that this division has to offer.

Sasha pauses as she looks out to the crowd and let her fingers tap against her championship.

[SASHA BANKS]
I was ready to prove myself last week against Natalya, arguably one of the best wrestlers in this entire company. Not just in our division, but the entire company. I was not afraid of her. I was born to do this, I was born to beat her... and truth be told, this has been a match that I've wanted for a long, long time. I don't mean a week or even a month. I mean for years. Before I even got into the business, Natalya was one of the woman I respected most. She was one of the woman who I looked up to. Eventually, yeah, I started to look down onto her. I started to look down onto her and everyone else in the division but that's a talk for another day. Back to what I was saying... I was a fan of Natalya. Yeah, that's right. I was a fan of Natalya and if you don't believe me then please, take a look up at the titantron.

The Boss pauses and points up to the titantron. All the fans look and an image pops up. An image that shows on one half Sasha with the Bella Twins... but on the other half, Sasha Banks with Natalya.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Y9E4b9h

[SASHA BANKS]
Ignore the one on the left. I want to focus on the picture on the right. Yes, that's me, little Sasha Banks backstage and getting a couple pictures with Natalya. Before the Boss was even the Boss, she was just like one of you.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 9eLrhWF

[SASHA BANKS]
So, yeah. I was a little excited to get to defend my championship against someone I looked up to. I was ready to BEAT someone I looked up to... but then Sister April stuck her nose into my business. And again, I'm not happy about that. I'm not happy that she had the nerve to ruin that match. If she wants a fight that bad then she'll get it. If she wants to fight that bad then I beg of her to use that remach clause of hers so that we can fight. But Sister, lemme remind you that I already beat you once and I have no issues doing it again. I will beat you, I will embarrass you and I will show you why I'm the Legit Boss. And April, honey, after I beat Dana? You can Bank on that.

The Boss drops the microphone and she raises her championship up high into the air. The look on her face shows little to no fear on it as we fade out to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 12:24 am

The lights fade in the arena as all eyes focus on the titantron where we see Tom Phillips, standing by with a cheesy grin and a microphone.

[Tom Phillips]
Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, Dana Brooke..

Dana steps into the shot, hands placed appropriately on her hips while she chews on her cheek and looks up at Tom.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 GGKqbKim

[Tom Phillips]
Dana, thank you for joining us.. Tonight, you face the Boss and XWL Women's Champion, Sasha Banks, but before we even get into that, I'd like to ask you about your mentor, Natalya.. Earlier tonight, we witnessed Sister April downright torturing Natalya after kidnapping her last week during a match, where you-

Dana holds up her hand, silencing Tom mid-sentence

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 6xVHH4hm

[DANA BROOKE]
I'm gonna go ahead and stop you right there, Tom.. Nattie's a big girl, she can handle her business. AJ-.. April, is a bug. She's a creepy, little bug, Tom. A bug that poses no real threat, but just weirds you out until you finally have no choice but to squash it. Natalya is fully capable of taking care of our creepy-crawly little friend, but in the meantime, your girl here has a Championship match against Sasha Banks.

Tom goes to speak, but Dana pays him zero attention, and proceeds to spiel.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 3cs9D3cm

[DANA BROOKE]
"Sasha, Banks.." The purple-headed thorn in everyone's side since the day she managed to get her tacky acrylics on the Women's Title, which is another reason I'm not worried about Nattie, Tom. If Sasha Banks of all people can lay off Sister April, Natalya doesn't exactly have her work cut out for her.. But back to my match. Tonight, is going to be a historic event. Tonight, we crown a new, deserving Champion..

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 OHKZRn9m

[DANA BROOKE]
Do you see this, Tom? I am more beautiful than Eva Marie.. I am flashier than Layla.. I'm more powerful than Mia Yim, I'm craftier than Sister April.. and I'm damn sure more "LEGIT," than Sasha Stanks.

Tom attempts one final time to regain control of the conversation. He attempts to pull the mic back to his own mouth, but Dana isn't about to let that happen on her big night.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 TuoElM5m

[DANA BROOKE]
Tonight, I beat Sasha on my terms. Sasha, you treat that Women's Championship like it's nothing but a shiny, new toy.. Well, unfortunately for your BLIP of a title run, playtime is OVER. Isn't that right, Tom?

Dana smiles devilishly, flashing her pearly whites as she raises her arm, giving Tom one of her signature pats on the head before exiting stage left, leaving Tom speechless.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 KvpzGcVm
 XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 TcVSasXm
 XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 2s4SBvVm
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 2:36 pm

A grunt can be heard echoing through darkness

(Sister April)
That sounded like that hurt! But you're tough! I think you can handle a little more!

Another smacking sound and grunt of pain. Finally a dimly lit lights the room. Barely. Natalya sits in the chair looking worse for wear. She has bruises all over her face. One eye is slightly swollen and her bottom lip is busted. There are bright red rope burns around her neck to boot

(Sister April)
You look...a little down Nattie. I know you probably can't talk due to all the pain your in but trust me when I say that I take no pleasure in what I'm doing. Punching, slapping, scratching, choking...all the horrible things I've done to you serve a purpose. One that will be clear soon. Anyway, let's move on to something that I know will cheer you up

April rubs Natalya's hair like you might a child's

(Sister April)
Your protégé is gonna be facing Sasha for the Women's title soon. You have to be proud that all your teachings are about to help Dana win her first title. Or...at least you would be if your teaching actually helped anything. You've tried so very very hard but I must admit that it's all been for nothing. Dana is just as much of a slinky, cheating, arrogant human being she was before she decided to learn under you. And I know you want to believe that she cares about you but if she did then wouldn't she be looking for you instead of trying to win a piece of plastic?

April walks around and looks Natalya in the eye

(Sister April)
No one else cares about you Natalya. They all want to take advantage of your kindness. Dana Brooks couldn't care less if I ever let you go. She rode your rivialry with Sasha to a title shot. Everyone wants something from you. Everyone but me. I just want to unlock that monster I know you have deep inside. I can see it in your eyes. My eyes can peer deep into the souls of mortal beings...I've dove inside of yours. There is a side of you that is like me

Natalya looks at April with heavy eyes. April slaps Natalya harsh across the face, making her eyes widen

(Sister April)
Don't want you passing out on me. There is a monster in your veins. And I'm gonna draw it out of you. Now you rest easy. I'm gonna go check on somethings. Don't leave now...I'll be right back? You wait patiently right?

Natalya says nothing. April smiles a warm smile at her

(Sister April)
I know you wouldn't

The scene goes back as we head back to the arena.

Women’s Championship Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 7Ehi3T7 XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 8c3gX6c

The Champion is in control as she just brought Dana down to the floor with the Bankrupt. Normally she'd go for the pin to pick up the win but this time, Sasha had other things in mind. The Boss looks off to the turnbuckle before looking back at her fallen opponent. She hesitates for a moment before Sasha goes up to the top rope, looking down on the fallen Dana.

(Corey Graves)
It looks like Sasha is going to end it with the Frog Splash!

(Mauro Ranallo)
Looks like experience beats youth

And suddenly the lights cut out. The crowd is left in wonder as nothing in the entire arena could be seen except for a couple camera flashes. For a few second you hear nothing except a thud! When the lights cut back on instead of Sasha on the top rope she's laying on the floor, not moving. The Boss is out cold but it wasn't Dana who got up and to her feet to knock her off. No, Dana Brooke is still out of it too. It's revealed that near the turnbuckle is April, smiling down at the not moving champion with glee. The ref immediately calls for the bell

(Mauro Ranallo)
Once again April has ruined ANOTHER match! Her obsession with Sasha, Nattie, and the Women's title is gonna lead to a lot of pain and chaos of this continues!
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 pm

We cut to Seth Rollins stomping through the hallway. He brushes past everyone and his expression has rage written all over his face. He finally comes to a door, and walks over. The camera follows him in to find him standing before the GM, Layla

(Layla)
Seth? To what do I-

[Seth Rollins]
Not trying to be rude Layla because I can understand how hard it is to be the manager of a insane place like this but let's be real here. I'm here for Dean Ambrose. So where is the little maniac? Because after the stunt he pulled in hell on the cell I'm gonna put him down like the mad dog he is

Layla exhales loudly and rubs her temple in stress

(Layla)
I don't think I need to say that Ambrose is not here tonight. He was once again, suspended. I really rather not get into the matter. The question begs, why do you care about Ambrise at all?

Seth looks irritated by the news that Dean isn't in the building tonight

[Seth Rollins]
I know Dean Ambrise better than anyone in XWL. This is the most unstable I've seen him in a while. What started out as just revenge for him attacking me while on break has become a mission to stop him from burning XWL to the ground. No one seems to understand just how dangerous he's becoming and as his former "Brother" it is my job to stop him by any means. So I want Ambrose. And I want him soon

Layla gets up and walks over to Seth, putting her hand on his shoulder

(Layla)
Look, I get it. This is personal. But the last thing I want is an all out war between you and Ambrose tearing through XWL. I want you to try and get your mind off of him. Think about Final Stand. Think about getting into a title picture. Think about other stuff and let ME worry about Dean. Okay?

Seth looks at Layla's hand and slowly peels it off. He turns on his heel and heads for the door. Before leaving he speaks up to Layla

[Seth Rollins]
You can try to stop this. But Ambrose is going down and he's trying to take us all with him. I'm not gonna let him do that. I'm going to get my hands around that lunatic and end this game before it even starts

With that Seth exits the office, leaving a worried looking Layla in his wake
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 DVvfjfh  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 8G8BVGS

Anarchy returns from a commercial break to find the World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal in the middle of the ring and with a mic in hand.

[Matt Sydal]
See, tonight I planned an extravagant entrance, I even have a new cape, in the image of my Slammy,  but something happened earlier.., a man...threatened me. Not just any man no, a man that holds a great power. You know that whole saying, with great power, comes great responsibility? Well, his great power could be responsible for bringing about the end of my reign as World Heavyweight Champion. Something I take very seriously, so serious that coming out here with some new tricks, being my wonderfully arrogant self, yeah...it doesn't work for me, not right now, not tonight.

[Matt Sydal]
I stand here, in this ring, as a man that has shown how much THIS title, THIS Slammy, THIS RING, ALL OF THIS...MEANS TO ME!  When I got knocked down? I didn't just sit there, I didn't bitch and moan about it, I DID SOMETHING! I hobbled my ass out to this very ring, faced the man that tried to end my career? AND I ENDED HIS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP REIGN! Beyond that, I restored integrity to a title that was in jeopardy of losing every bit of it.  See AJ,  here's the difference between you and I, besides the fact that I've actually PINNED BROCK LESNAR!

[Matt Sydal]
You? You'd attack Truth, you'd grab his briefcase, and drive it into his calf until you were sure that the threat had been "eliminated." Me? I walk out here, knowing there's a chance, a shred of a possibility, whether I want to admit it or not, that I might not be leaving this arena as World Heavyweight Champion. It's advertised non-title, but who's to say he doesn't change that at some point during the match? So forget the gold lights, the confetti tickets, the Slammy cape, the entrance that finally cuts into a commercial break, and is still going when we return...no, tonight...I show you, THE TRUTH. I'm the best damn Superstar this company has ever seen, the proof? Is around my waist, and in my hands. On this mic? I SPEAK THE TRUTH. In this ring? THE TRUTH IS NOBODY CAN HANG WITH ME. This Slammy? For Superstar of The Year? Means that for 365 DAYS, NOBODY WAS BETTER, AND THAT'S YOUR TRUTH!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think I've ever seen such an unorthodox and effective execution of a chop block in my life!

[Corey Graves]
You're telling me, he's been targeting that injured leg the entire match, applying the same submission over and over, aggravating that injury sustained almost two months ago and- AND HE'S GOT THE WORLD CHAMPION RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM, LOOK MAURO!

Matt's fallen to one knee, clutching it, you can see the anguish in his face...he's tried to push through the pain throughout the match, but that last chop block caught him, and it caught him bad. Truth looks down, and you can see it in his eyes...he's got Matt, and he just needs to seal the deal. Without hesitation, he turns and runs to the other side of the ring, bouncing off the ropes, coming back around delivering a perfectly set up corkscrew axe kick that drops the champion in an instant! As Matt collapses to the mat, Truth rushes for the cover rolling him onto his back, and hooking the leg.

Matt's bad leg is by the ropes, he doesn't have it in him to kick out, but his wherewithal is all he needs, he lifts his leg, as painful as it may be, to place it on the ropes...but gloved hands pop up from the side of the ring, shove it off, and HOLD IT DOWN!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WAIT, SOMEONE'S HOLDING MATT'S LEG DOWN!

[Corey Graves]
What? You're seeing things!

3!!!!!!!!!!

As the count finishes, the hands let go, and with a quick shift of camera angles, we see none other than AJ Styles leaned against the ring on the floor with the biggest smile on his face.

As soon as the bell rings R-Truth quickly exits the ring before the ref can even hold his arm up in victory. R-Truth grabs his Money in the Bank Briefcase, slides in the ring while Matt Sydal is still laid out on the mat, and forcefully puts the briefcase in the hands of the referee.

[R-Truth]
IT’S TIME REF! IT’S TIME! I’M CASHING IN MY GOLDEN TICKET, MY GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!

The ref goes over to the ropes at ring side to tell them the R-Truth is cashing in his Money in the Bank Briefcase.

[Mauro Ranallo]
R-Truth is cashing in his Money in the Bank Briefcase! What a show this Anarchy has been tonight!

[Corey Graves]
Well, I wonder what AJ Styles thinks of this.

[Lillian Garcia]
R-Truth is cashing in the Money in the Bank Briefcase contract!

The ref holds off on the signal to ring the bell to make it official as he still holds the MITB Briefcase and goes to check on Matt Sydal. Meanwhile, Truth grabs his head and goes over to the ropes and starts yelling at ring side. “THIS IS MY GOLDEN MOMENT! RING THE DAMN BELL!”

R-Truth attempts to turn his attention back to Matt Sydal who is currently being attended to by the ref on the other side of the ring, however as Truth turned around he was met with a swift enzuigiri to the side of his skull courtesy of the Phenomenal One AJ Styles. Truth dropped to the mat like a ton of bricks but still had some wherewithall about him to roll under the bottom rope and fall to the floor on the outside of the ring. Truth is clearly staggered by that quickstrike shot from AJ, but he crawls and stumbles towards the timekeepers area to shout at Lillian, "The cash in is off, gimmie my damn briefcase!!!" AJ hears the words that Truth is shouting and decides to assist him. AJ walks over to the ref attending to Sydal who is currently in possession of Truth's MITB briefcase and snatches the briefcase right out of his hands with force.

Styles walks back over to the other side of the ring nearest to the timekeeper's area and sends Truth's MITB briefcase hurling out of the ring and directly into the path of Truth himself who is slumped over near the timekeeper's area trying to recover, luckily for Truth, he had just enough energy and wits about him to roll out of the way just in time and avoid that flying briefcase. Truth crawls over to his briefcase and grabs it tightly, ensuring that no one will take it from him and that it'll remain in his possession, Styles can be heard shouting to Truth from the ring, "That little son of a bitch over there (points at Sydal) is mine!!! Ya hear me Truth!!! No ones getting their hands on him before me, and the only one who is gonna take that title from him is THE PHENOMENAL ONE! And if you and your stupid briefcase try to get in my way again, then it will be the biggest mistake you've ever made pal, and THAT'S THE TRUTH!"

After informing Truth to basically stay out of his affairs, AJ turns around and makes a b line for the downed Sydal on the other side of the ring, AJ slides down like Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat and starts to hammer his fist repeatedly into Matt Sydal's injured calf, it must've been about 20 or 30 strikes from AJ before the referee was able to pry Styles off of Sydal, however, the ref would come to regret the decision to pull AJ off of Matt because he was kicked in the gut, hooked up, and dropped on his head with a Bloody Sunday for his troubles. AJ slides out of the ring and heads over to the timekeeper's area, where he proceeds to take possession of the World Heavyweight Championship belt. AJ walks back over to the ring and slides back into it underneath the bottom rope with the World Title in his possession.

AJ places the title belt in the center of the ring before walking back over to Sydal, he drags Matt to the center of the ring where the title currently lays and places Sydal between his legs, AJ extends his arms out for a moment before lifting Sydal into the air, placing his legs over Sydal's hands, and dropping him hard face first onto the title belt with an emphatic Styles Clash. AJ rolls Sydal off to the side and busts out a cocky smirk, seeming to admire his work this evening, 1st he beat Daniel Bryan in a 5 star matchup, and now he's just laid out the World Heavyweight Champion and sent a message to the holder of the Money In The Bank Briefcase. AJ rises to his feet in the center of the ring and picks up the World Title belt off of the mat before using his right hand to hoist it above his head which draws an incredible amount of boo's from the XWL Universe in attendance this evening. Sadly for the fans, there's no time left, and Anarchy goes of the air with the Phenomenal One standing tall.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2