Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16

Go down 
+7
BOFA
Strummania
imagohard2nite
P.R Son
Harmon
GamerShane31
Zack
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 5:00 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM:  The Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit, Michigan
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.   Refunds for The Golden Ticket?
At the top of the show last week, Matt Sydal came out adorned with AJ Styles’ World Heavyweight Championship. Following a savage attack of revenge by the XWL, IWGP and ROH World Champion, Matt Sydal was carted out of Toronto in an ambulance. Rumors are running rampant that the Golden Ticket is still recovering in Canada, meaning that he might not be in Detroit for Anarchy tonight. But, AJ Styles will take on another controversial figure in that of Eric Young, who he has his fair share of history with. The question remains as to what exactly Matt Striker has planned for his supposed best friend, and if he may become involved in Eric’s match tonight with the Phenomenal Champion.

2.  The Women’s Championship Tournament continues!
The second round of the Women’s Championship tournament begins tonight with five of our original eight female Superstars remaining in the hunt for a shot at Sister April, who is taking on the seemingly newest protege of Natalya in Dana Brooke, a former bodybuilding and fitness competitor making her in-ring debut. Tonight, Charlotte battles Natalya, and Eva Marie gets thrown into the controversy surrounding Alexa Bliss and Asuka’s non-finish last week for a triple threat match. The winners of these matches will go on to the finals to determine who will challenge the “Dark One” for her Women’s Championship at XWL Breakthrough!

3. Is Austin Aries ELITE?
Tonight in our main event, XWL Elite Champion CM Punk looks to continue his dominance as he challenges a newly-focused Austin Aries, who is being recruited by talent agent Ed Gonzalez. Will Aries accept Ed’s offer to become his manager? And can Aries put away the Straight Edge Messiah in our main event? Or will CM Punk put Aries to sleep with his GTS?

4. The Lunatic takes back his Asylum!
The Warden of the Ambrose Asylum, the Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose makes his return after his controversial suspension by Anarchy General Manager Layla. The world wants to know what exactly is on the angered Lunatic’s mind as he finally returns a week after Anarchy’s season premiere edition. Dean Ambrose is live tonight in the Palace of Auburn Hills!

5. A thorn in Sami’s side?
Sami Zayn lost last week to Eric Young after it was rumored that General Manager Layla had tapped Sami to be the next challenger against “The Alpha” Leo Kruger for his Intercontinental Championship. With so much history between Zayn and Kruger carrying back to their time spent in the defunct SOOL organization to their attempted invasion of XWL in the summer, the first ever Elite Champion Sami Zayn looks ready and primed to challenge the dangerous hunter. But first, he will have to get through the always dangerous Cactus Jack, who himself is no stranger to either individual during his time in SOOL. If Cactus Jack loses tonight, he can no longer challenge for the Intercontinental Championship while Leo Kruger holds the gold. Can Sami Zayn overcome the madman from Truth Or Consequences? Or will he suffer the wrath of the maniacal Cactus Jack? BANG BANG!

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 B36Th911 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 YAJV7PL

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 E4rAln51 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 PIURm0u

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 StJLZQi1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 UEqT83J

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 N0HYlUJ1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 DYbC5JN

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 PDAVzOu1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 YZJPnVO

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 JHj1uww1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 EldJZjU

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 UlD6JrO1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 7Ehi3T7

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 JcSJ4gq1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 8G8BVGS

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Gv2EBWK1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 LAIY08U

Intercontinental Championship #1 Contender’s Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 5tOg2pf1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Q01OmPy

Women’s Title Tournament
Round Two

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 UCzbXbp1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 NF9c6py

Women’s Title Tournament
Round Two

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 QomeJFW1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 XBoBbEI

The Return of Dean Ambrose!

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 L3MSRyB

The Golden Ticket gets Re-CALF-ibrated!
badjokeisbad

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 5f5cUFV

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 HIm4AMc1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Aiqm6CT

Main Event
Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 YZTyPEB1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 YiLDmsK

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 4:26 am

The screen fades in as sirens and yelling can be heard

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Tumblr_n41sacPy3r1ra27x5o1_500

2 paramedics rush into the underground parking lot, where some XWL staff members are yelling and calling for help. They are surrounding someone who looks to be hurt on the ground

LAYLA
Everyone back up, let them through!

the crowd backs away to let the paramedics tend to the person. The camera man moves around them to see that the unconscious person is no other than...ROMAN REIGNS. He's on the ground, his face covered in blood, and a steel pipe next to him on the ground. The paramedics tend to him as Layla looks around pissed and concerned.

LAYLA
Who did this!? Did anyone see anything!?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Hqdefault

The camera focuses on Reigns as we go to the opening of XWL ANARCHY

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 5:39 pm

.:Corey Graves:.
Welcome Ladies, and Gentlemen we are live here in Detroit, Michigan as always I am alongside with my partner Mauro Ranallo!

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Thank you for that introduction Corey, and yes everyone welcome to another edition of XWL Anarchy! We have an action packed night for you all. So don't you dare change the channel!

Sami Zayn comes out excited throwing his fist high into the air showing he is ready for his match with Cactus Jack. He starts walking down the ramp, as the commentators continue talking.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Entrance%2B2

Looks like we are starting off tonight with the number one contendership for the Intercontinental title! The winner gets to go onto BREAKTHROUGH, and face Leo Kruger.

They think that is a reward..? If anything that is death sentence.. Corey do you think one of these two men will take the title off of Kruger?

As dominant as Kruger has been as of late? I don't see anyone taking that title off him for a long time.

If anyone has a good chance at it Corey I believe it's Sami Zayn. He has the best chance of the two men. As we all know Cactus Jack has failed every time going for gold, but Sami Zayn is an ex Elite Championship. He has actually held gold here in XWL unlike Cactus Jack.

Cactus Jack walks out smiling as he believes this is his road to redemption.

Speaking of Cactus Jack here he comes!

He makes it half way down the ramp, and his music is cut short. A new theme begins to start playing.

IT'S KRUGER!

Kruger sprints down the Ramp, and hits a big slice on Cactus Jack. He quickly gets up, and his eyes lock with Sami Zayn.

Sami Zayn maybe in a lot of trouble here..

Kruger begins walking closer to the ring with a creepy smile on his face. Zayn watches Kruger as he draws closer. The fans begin cheering loudly as the tension is think you could cut it with a knife. Kruger climbs onto the apron not taking his eyes of Zayn.

The arena is so loud here!

Zayn is egging Kruger on to get in the ring. Kruger steps into the ring, and let's out a huge yell as Zayn runs straight for him. Kruger places a huge knee to Zayn's Stomach, and starts clubbing his back.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Knee%2Bto%2Bthe%2BGut%2B%2B%2BForearm%2BSmash%2Bto%2Bthe%2BBack

Zayn rolls over grabbing his back in pain. realizing his advantage Kruger takes advantage of it, and starts doing elbow drops to Zayn's stomach.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Elbow%2BDrop

Kruger picks up Zayn, and Irish whips him towards the ropes. Zayn bounces off, and comes back to be caught by Kruger for a spinebuster!

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Spinebuster%2B1

Kruger has destroyed both of these men..

Kruger demands the ref to get a mic for him. The ref quickly grabs a mic for Kruger. He snatches it right of the ref hands, and begins laughing as he looks upon the mess he has made.

.:Leo Kruger:.
This right here is just the beginning.

Kruger squats down looking upon Sami's body.

Sami you may need to rethink you coming after my trophy. You need to understand I am not a man to be messed with. I am a hunter, and if you dare come down this path you shall be my prey. If you wanna know what that is like to be the prey why don't you just ask Cactus Jack?

Kruger looks up at the ramp gazing upon Cactus Jack's motionless body

As you can tell it's not a pleasant experience. It's quite painful actually

Kruger laughs to himself

He immediately stops laughing, and looks up as Layla walks out with a microphone in hand

[Layla]
That's enough right there Kruger! This is unacceptable behavior, and if you think if neither of these men will not be getting a title shot well you are wrong.

Layla smiles

[Layla]
So at Breakthrough its going to be Leo Kruger vs Cactus Jack vs Sami Zayn

The fans cheer with pure excitement

[Layla]
BUT they are not the only men in this match..

Kruger looks very confused as he continues listening to Layla

What are you talking about?

[Layla]
Since Sami Zayn was defeated last week by Eric Young. He will also be added to the match at Breakthrough!

Kruger appears to be very angry as the cheers grow even louder.

[Layla]
It'll be a match of sacrifice as Cactus Jack will NEVER get another shot at the Intercontinental title so long Leo Kruger is champion. Sami has wanted to become Intercontinental Champion ever since he arrived here in XWL under the leadership of Leo Kruger. Eric Young has fighting for his chance to hold glory above his head. Kruger you will now find yourself as the one that is hunted. By three men none the less that all have one goal in mind, to succeed, and claim the Intercontinental Championship! Good luck to all the participants!

Layla turns around, and walks backstage

WOW! What an announcement! A fatal four way for the Intercontinental title. This match will show Kruger's true skill as a hunter!

The camera zooms in on Kruger gritting his teeth together in anger as we go to our first commercial break

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 6:59 pm

An advertisement promoting Breakthrough featuring the new XWL Women's Champion Sister April comes to an end, and we head backstage inside The Palace of Auburn Hills where Tom Phillips is standing by awaiting his guest in just a moment.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 0SLly70

[Tom Phillips]
Ladies and Gentlemen, in just three weeks The Women's Champion Sister April will meet her first challenge. The winner of a tournament that began last week to declare her opponent. Now while April was given the power to choose the participants of said tournament, she did more than that. She declared the winner to be the woman she's had multiple run-ins with over the last several months. Since undergoing the change, and infusing with the darkness she's had a fascination with one woman, a woman she saw as a protege, the yin...to her yang. She explicitly said, if you truly care for any of the women in the division...you will win. Now, unfortunately, as we saw last week, that no longer is possible. So please welcome my guest at this time, Natalya.

The Queen of Harts steps into frame, still noticeably down after the result of last week's match with the debuting Charlotte. She gave it her all, but unfortunately, her fellow generational superstar was the victor, knocking Natalya out of the tournament, all the way down to the bottom of the mountain she spent the last several months climbing to the near top of. After professing her desire to be the champion, to be the leader for a better division...her hopes, her aspirations, as which have come to be a sad tradition over the last several years... are once again only just that, hopes. Not only that but the added weight on her shoulders of now realizing Sister April's threat will become a reality because she didn't win, can't be making this loss feel any better.  

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 HL5okIB

[Tom Phillips]
Natalya, truly I am sorry for how things ended last week...all of social media was just as upset as I'm sure you were. In fact, the hashtag "Natalya was screwed" trended the entire rest of the night. Many feel like this tournament wasn't needed, that you were already the rightful contender, do you agree? Should you have been declared contender based on your strong showing leading up to The Season Finale?

Her eyes look down at the floor, she sighs, perhaps feeling that way herself, at least a little part of her.  

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 1KZ41fU

[Natalya]
It'd be easy to say that, right? I overcame half the division while April waged her war with Mia Yim. I expressed my hunger to be champion, to just...be given the opportunity to show that my way worked, that through hard work...your time would come. Unfortunately, simply wanting something bad enough doesn't always yield the desired result. There was an influx of returning, and debuting women, they wanted to make us the centerpiece. To throw us all out there and let the best woman of the bunch be contender. I can't fault them for that, I can't say it should have been handed to me, I...I did fail last week, Charlotte bested me...it pains me to say it, because I fought so hard, so valiantly to prove my worth, but it was just...bad timing. Too little too late, if I was ready for the opportunity, I would have won last week. If I wanted to be number one contender the terms were clear, I had to win...and I didn't. That's all it boils down to. I wasn't screwed, I wasn't overlooked, I had the same chance they all did, and it just....it just, you know it just didn't go my way.

[Tom Phillips]
Is that truly how you feel? Because of one match every victory you had, every opportunity to vocally express your goal to be champion...it's all ignored?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Vm38ipF

[Natalya]
I didn't say it was easy, but it's the truth. I'm unconventional, I know. The average woman would be in my shoes, with less work behind them and claim they were robbed, but that's not me. It wasn't my time, I wish...I wish so badly, that it was...but I can't cry over spilled milk, I just have to wipe it up and pour another glass. Maybe next time it'll be my time, until then...I'll be watching excitedly as the rest of the tournament plays out.

[Tom Phillips]
Speaking of which, who are you pulling for now that you yourself have been eliminated from the running?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 9PrT8Qg

[Natalya]
That's tough, Charlotte really impressed me last week...Sasha's incredible, Eva while controversial, won a tournament just like this, this time last year..._insert asuka or alexa stuff.- I hate to pull the politician answer, but honestly, I'm just rooting for the division itself. I want the best to face April because I want the two of them to kill it at Breakthrough, I want us as a division to be what everyone is talking about when the show goes off the air. The exciting action that took place, the winner, and what might be next for them.

[Tom Phillips]
Perhaps, you?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Z5UMa9p

[Natalya]
Unfortunately, if I can be candid...I think that bridge may have passed...at least, for now anyways. I can't very well throw my name in the hat if it was the very first one that got removed from the equation this time, now can I? But enough about me, I'm not exactly greatest guest to have tonight, but I know someone that is. She's the woman that made one heck of an impressive first impression at Roulette when she faced yours truly in a great match. She's been given an opportunity tonight to meet The Women's Champion Sister April one on one, and we've been training every day at The Performance Center for the last week to get her in tip top fighting condition. Tom, please allow me....to welcome your real guest at this time, Dana...Brooke!

The camera pans to the left to reveal none other than Dana Brooke, waiting patiently on standby with her hands on her hips, and a somewhat devious grin on her face.

[Dana Brooke]
That's right, Tom. You can bet whatever crumpled up singles you've got in that Men's Warehouse of yours, that Dana Brooke is going to dominate Sister April tonight.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 RJGA2dcm

[Dana Brooke]
The champ thinks she can pick me out of a crowd to make an example of?.. I can assure you and the entire XWL Universe, that she's got another thing coming, in the form of a serious beat down.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 EiqgnGmm

[Dana Brooke]
You might say it's just confidence, but I've got a lot more than "just confidence" going for me, Tom.. This physique? I'm a powerhouse. These looks? I'm a knockout. These moves? I'm going to be unstoppable.. April thinks her only concern is the Women's title tournament? She's got a much more immediate threat coming her way tonight.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Z3iTkFRm

[Dana Brooke]
As a matter of fact, when I'm finished with her in the ring tonight? She's going to regret ever thinking that she, or anyone else has what it takes to take out Dana Brooke, and that's a wrap. Let's go Nattie.

Dana reaches across Tom and links arms with Natalya before walking off the set of the interview, leaving Tom without the ability to get a word in for the entire second half of the interview. Sure Dana made a statement, and her intentions here in XWL are fairly clear, but she also brought to light several new questions in the process. Can she really back up her claims? Especially after a loss to her new "mentor" Natalya in her debut. Has Natalya taught Dana the error of her ways? Or will tonight manage to knock the self-proclaimed "Total Diva" down another peg?

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 7:23 pm

As XWL continues the lights in the arena begin to dim down until they are completely dark. the crowd goes silent before the titantron lights up.

As the video ends the lights turns back on and the crowd is still somewhat confused although they still haven't learned very much about who will be coming to take what is theirs, they are never the less excited to learn more.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 StJLZQi1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 UEqT83J

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Hey chico   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 5:25 pm

We go backstage to Sami Zayn sitting on the doctors bed while the doctor checks him out. Zayn sees the camera enter the room and he politely tells the doctor to leave

Sami Zayn
I promised all of you last week that this was the end of my losing streak, I gave it all to Eric but in the end he beat me fair and square... Even after that loss our wonderful general manager gave me a chance to earn a Championship match against Kruger. I couldn't wait to prove to all of my Zaniacs that I can win when it counts!

Zayn looks down, and then back up at the camera with a Kore intense look on his face

Sami Zayn
He cost me my chance e to prove I can win fairly, he took my chance to say I earned my spot..... but thanks to Layla I can get even with him. At Breakout I'm going to take the two things that matter to him.... His Pride then his Championship.

Sami Zayn
Remember....I'm not the same Sami Zayn I was. I may have to go through two other men but, Kruger. You can damn well expect that I'm going to beat you down and take the Intercontinental Championship away from you and put some damn prestige back into it. The hunter has become the hunted.

Zayn stands up and walks out of the office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 9:58 am

*Anarchy continues with a video package of some kind.  A shadowy figure is shown sat in the corner of a wrestling ring which appears to be in a barely-lit derelict warehouse.  It's difficult to tell exactly who this person is and they continue to be shrouded in mystery as a faint chant of the word "Fight!" starts out as a mere whisper until after repeating several times over and over it becomes deafening.  Suddenly it stops and an eerie silence replaces it for several moments until the figure emerges, leaning forward into the small amount of light, revealing a passionate fire burning within his battle-tested eyes.  He wears a focused expression and the determination is clear for all to see.*

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 AuvTktL

[Kevin Owens]
My name... is Kevin Owens.

*The video is shot in a way where Owens' speech is a voiceover accompanying various shots of him in different positions in this unusual setting.*

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 5x2uEbG

[Kevin Owens]
But you already know my name.  But what you don't know, is exactly what I'm capable of.  Up until now I've been in and out of XWL more than I care to remember.  But every single time I was given the "opportunity" to prove myself, or to showcase my abilities on the grand stage that is XWL, for one reason or another, I was always held back.  I've now been given another chance to return... only this time, it will be different.

*Throughout, Owens speaks with a cold calmness, despite his words being filled with aggression and frustration.*

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 QMzO5OH

[Kevin Owens]
But I need to get something off my chest and out in the open right now.  I'm sick and tired of being treated as a lesser man or being made a scapegoat when the powers-that-be decide to cut their budgets.  Maybe everyone is afraid of me and what I'm capable of and that's why I'm always held back.  Maybe it's their way of getting rid of the threat that I pose to the poster boys.  Because the fact is, I'm better than anyone on the face of this planet when it comes to performing in the ring.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 KD4PDyf

[Kevin Owens]
You've all seen glimpses of what I'm capable of.  This is a new era in XWL after all, so what better time for me to come back and prove to the world that I am the best?  And now that I'm back, refocused, I'm not aiming to leave a mark... I'm aiming to leave a scar.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 QDGhNhJ

[Kevin Owens]
I've fought tooth and nail for sixteen years in this business and I've been all around the globe making myself better just to get an opportunity in XWL.  The problem is, for some reason, I was told time and time again by XWL that my services are no longer needed.  That Kevin Owens is not suitable for "the global brand".  Things are different now.  I don't need anyone's approval to be here and I'm not going anywhere until I get what I want, and that is the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.  

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Yx4lVFF

[Kevin Owens]
I will destroy whoever is put in front of me until I'm the only one left standing with that title around my waist.  If I'm fired again, I won't leave.  Contract or no contract I'm not leaving until I get what I want.  This time, there won't be anybody who will deny me my rightful spot at the top of this industry and anyone who does stand in my way or tries to stop me from achieving my lifelong dream will have hell to pay.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Z5glx9m

[Kevin Owens]
Next week when I make my in-ring return you will all see a different Kevin Owens.  I've overcome all the obstacles and setbacks thrown in my way and I'm better for it.  It's motivated me to become even better than I already was.  Starting next week, I begin righting the many, many wrongs and one by one the XWL roster will fall.  I will fight anyone and everyone because it's my turn now to be champion and to be the face of this company.  People will say that I'm aiming too high, or that I don't deserve it... well... just you wait and see how this story continues...

*The video then shows a final piece of speech where Owens does actually speak within the footage, it isn't part of the voiceover...*

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 3ftitCd

[Kevin Owens]
My name... is Kevin Owens! And starting next week, Anarchy becomes The Kevin Owens Show!

*Owens is all fired up and stares deep into t he camera as the screen slowly fades away to black.  Letters in white begin to appear on-screen one after the other in order from left to right...*

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 OdwkM7x

*The video package concludes and Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 10:40 am

As Anarchy continues the crowd explodes as Stone Cold Steve Austins music hits.

Stone Cold makes his way down to the ring and awaits for his opponent. A few moments pass before a sound familiar to EX-SOOL fans fills the arena.

A limo is seen pulling up next to the ramp before the door swings open and out steps none other than the wrestling god himself, JBL. He has a smile from ear to ear as the ex-sool fans explode in excitement as JBL makes his way down to the ring. JBL enters the ring and stares down Stone Cold as his smile turns to a more serious look. he makes his way to the corner before the bell rings to begin the match.

The crowd erupts in a mixed reaction of cheers and boos as JBL stands and has his arm raised by the ref, then he requests a mic.

If you people will shut the hell up and listen, i have something to say.

the crowd goes from being a mixed reaction crowd everyone booing the wrestling god, but none the less after a moment they all quiet down.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 1

I have a question for the XWL board of directors. Do you take me as a damn fool? Me, John Bradshaw Layfield, set to face off the "Rattlesnake" Stone Cold. this match was nothing more than a 9 minute joke. I was the most pristine hardcore and intercontinental champion in SOOL history, I should have been handed the damn title as i walked through the door for even gracing you people, or this company with my presence.

The crowd begins to boo, but within all the booing you ccan har a man on the front row yell "you suck" JBL of course hears this before turning his attention to him.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 2

I suck? Did you watch this match or were you at the concession stand getting more food to stuff down your fat face? allow me to point something out to you, your in the presence of a Wrestling God, i am richer, and better looking than you and everyone else in this arena. You are a disgrace to mankind son. You sit here in the front row saing i suck, when you yourself probably spent your whole check on that ticket, knowing that now you don't have the money to go home and put food on the table for your family. Now, tell me im wrong, tell me everything i have said was a lie.

the fan, now having an ashamed and embarrassed look on his face looks down without saying a word.

No? then sit your ass down.

Them man sits down as JBL turns from him but JBL suddenly pauses for a moment, before a smile appears on his face. he turns back to the fan.

You know son, today's your lucky day. im feeling pretty generous today. im willing to write you a check for $5,000 just step into the ring, and do as i ask.

the fan sits and thinks fo a moment before climbing over the barricade and slinging into the ring.

Maybe your not as stupid as i thought. ill write you the check and have it in your hands tonight, all you have to do is one thing. Lick...My...Boots.

the crowd boos as the man looks as if hes going to be sick. he sits there shaking his head no almost crying, but as JBL shrugs and begins to walk away the fan grabs JBLs leg before he could walk away. the crowd starts chanting no, but a few moments pass and the fan licks JBL's boot.

Hahahahaha. i didn't think you'd actually do it you nasty son of a bitch. but as promised youll be allowed into the back so i can write you a check now get out of my sight.

the man leaves the ring, walks up the ramp and goes backstage.

Now you people probably thought i enjoyed that but TRUTH be told...you would be absolutely rig...

R Truth comes out with a microphone in hand and stops at the top of the ramp and raises the mic to his mouth.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 BPoFNm

[TRUTH]
TRUTH be told?!?! You come out here thinking your some big shot because you were a damn midcarder in a wrestling company that isn't even around anymore. And you say to these people in Detroit Michigan, TRUTH be told?!?! You don't know the damn TRUTH! I am the TRUTH, and the TRUTH is you are the type of person that THEY are that I spoke the TRUTH upon last week.  But the difference is you come out here and act like the snob that you are.  THEY hide and do it.  But the thing that JBL and THEY have in common is both have no clue how it feels to be held down.  Now TRUTH be told JBL...

[JBL]
TRUTH be told boy, you need to shut your damn mouth, before I come up there and shut it for you!
[TRUTH]
TRUTH be told, I am Mr. Money in the Bank! So, be careful who you disrespect because you ain't shit in XWL, but a wannabe cowboy with a stupid hat!

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Tyduui

[JBL]
"Mr. money in the bank". your whole career just like that win is a fraud. I have championships under my belt, hell i have people degrading themselves for my pleasure. You on the other hand have nothing more than a damn briefcase to show for yourself in this company. You think your something for climbing six steps before seth rollins "the architect" the only thing hes building is failure. Matt Hardy, the insane lunatic who should be locked up in an asylum, and dolph ziggler...where has he been? Well let me inform you of something son, if i had been in that match i would have been the one with his arm raised and id be the one with that briefcase.

[TRUTH]
Then why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and face me at  Breakthrough in a ladder match for $10,000! Unless you are just all talk and don't have the balls to face me.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 QZD0tC

JBL immediately begins to laugh before raising the mic.

[JBL]

you know what your on, but it wont be $10,000, that's pocket change to me son, I'll make it $100,000.

R Truth nods his head in agreement and makes his way backstage.

JBL tosses his mic out of the ring and raises his arms as XWL Anarchy cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 12:43 pm

We cut to a dark ally way is some unknown city. The camera goes down through the ally, as homeless men and women sleep and walk by.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 An-alleyway-in-chicagos-chinatown-cpw3rj

They scatter out of the way as a man can be heard talking around the corner. The camera takes the corner to find a barrel fire and Bray Wyatt warming his hands over it. Behind him sticking out of the trash is a old tv, its screen cracked.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 S5214643

Bray looks up to the camera

BRAY WYATT
It finally dawned on me you see. What i had to do for this to fully work. For me to be able to reclaim my life and fix what I have broken. I had to come back to the beginning, my beginning. Back to when I was lost, but still myself. Back to before Abigail found me and corrupted me, twisting my future. My path has to start back to my rock bottom, it has to have meaning. So i will help those in need if they need it, and make sure they don't fall into the same bear trap i did. Im sorry Harper, but you are not ready to be free of the darkness i birthed you from. AJ Lee you are a different story, your chapter either ends the same at Breakthrough or changes.

Wyatt stares into the fire

BRAY WYATT
And as for you Deadman, i don't know why you singled me out this time. But like I said last week, Im a changed man. But if you want to attack me, ok, we can talk. we can-

Before Bray can finish, the tv behind him flickers on, as static blasts out of it. He turns around and looks at the blinding white light. The screen flickers as images flash across it. Images of hearses,tombstones and open graves litter the screen. Suddenly it flickers to a graveyard with a row of open graves and a figure digging a new one. The figure starts to turn around but before he can be seen, it cuts out, the words " The End is Near" flicker on the screen before it finally goes dark.

BRAY WYATT
Ok, Deadman. I hear you. I hear you

We fade to the next segment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 3:29 pm

*The cameras shift to the backstage area where Byron Saxton is shown standing by with a microphone in hand, as eager as ever to carry out an interview with an XWL superstar.*

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 ZeTyIze

[Byron Saxton]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... the returning... Nikki Bella.

*The camera pans to reveal Nikki standing alongside Byron, she smiles at him after the welcome.*

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 TmxS5Xx

[Nikki Bella]
Hey Byron.

[Byron Saxton]
Nikki, you requested this time because you said you have something important to say to the XWL Universe and the XWL Roster upon your return?

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 0Ws3caH

[Nikki Bella]
That's right.  I asked for this interview so I can get a message out there to the women in this company and to put each of them on notice that I'm coming back to XWL with a point to prove.  I'm coming back to prove everyone wrong and to prove that I belong in XWL.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 HmS2oZG

[Nikki Bella]
There aren't many women in this business who have had to go through what I have been through: to be constantly criticized or told that you can't wrestle.  To be told that you're nothing more than eye-candy, or that you're in professional wrestling because you're a failed model.  And even though you know deep down that you don't believe that yourself... it hurts.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 NL2uBO4

[Nikki Bella]
First of all, I've never failed at anything I've attempted.  I've at least made a decent go at it enough to the point where I'm happy with myself.  So what if I used to be a model?  I was a damn good model.  There's a reason I get offers from all corners of show-business.  So what if I get a lot of attention because of my looks?  I put it all down to jealousy but even so, every day I wake up and I check my social media and I get all this abuse for no reason.  Of course it's mixed in with all of the nice supportive messages from the Bella Army... but just because I wanted to be a wrestler and prove to myself this is something that I can do... and that I WANT to do... I get all this hatred from people when I put in as much, if not more work than anyone else.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 MSqELBY

[Nikki Bella]
It's really hard to come into this business and be self-made.  Nobody believed in me.  I had to work from the ground up.  I didn't have a famous father... I didn't come from the independents.  I came in and everyone was like "oh, that's a pretty face, she'll never amount to anything."  I always wanted to be more than that and I've always been fighting to prove it since day one.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 WphnVag

[Nikki Bella]
It's true that I've never really achieved all that much in XWL but, no disrespect to any of the other girls, I haven't been given the opportunities that they have.  I'm constantly overlooked and left on the sidelines.  There's no reason why I can't be Women's Champion as I'm just as good in that ring as anybody else, despite what all my haters think, so now that's my ultimate goal.  It might take me some time to get there, but I will.  My talent will shine through and even my biggest haters won't be able to deny it.  And when I am standing here as the XWL Women's Champion, I will have proved all of my doubters wrong and shown the world that I belong here.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 TSJkmus

[Nikki Bella]
Because of where I came from, to where I am now, I need to be remembered as one of the greatest female champions XWL has ever seen.  I haven't worked this hard for nothing.  I have to be remembered and I want people to always remember how the girl that everyone doubted became champion.  And after I'm retired or gone from this earth, I want people to remember how Nikki Bella revolutionized women's wrestling and overcame her struggle and story to become one of the best.  I want to be an inspiration to all of those who have been told they can't do something... to show that they CAN.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 V0T8sqO

[Nikki Bella]
And right now I want it to be known that I will make it.  I will be remembered.  And I will become champion someday.  Because I am fearless and nothing will hold me down.

*Nikki stares into the camera with a fire burning in her eyes.  She's definitely motivated.*

[Byron Saxton]
Thank you Nikki.

[Nikki Bella]
No Byron, thank you.

*The screen fades to a commercial break as Anarchy rolls on...*

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Normal Match

R-Truth walks out from behind the curtain, and he looks really pissed off.

R-Truth now coming down the ramp, and boy does he look angry. We can only assume, because it's because of "THEY". We are still not quite sure who really they was.

Truth begins walking down the ramp

Are you kidding me Mauro? It's all in his damn head. This man needs to be put into a straitjacket, and locked into a padded room with the key thrown away!

He now gets into the ring, and starts walking to the opposite corner if the ring watching up the ramp.

Reby walks out onto the stage as she begins to introduce Broken Matt.

[Reby Hardy]
Ladies, and Gentlemen please rise, and show respect to the man who is not only going to delete Brother Nero, but will also render him OBSOLETE!

.:Fans:.
OBSOLETE!

[Reby Hardy]
The Broken universe has spoken. Now I give you A Broken Matt Hardy...

Broken Matt steps out onto the stage with his arms extended at his sides wide

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
AHAHAHAHA YES!

Broken Matt points at R-Truth who stand in the ring, and smiles as he begins his walk down the ramp.

There he is! He is here to bestow his Broken brilliance to the world!

Last week on Anarchy it appears finally Broken Matt has gotten into the head of Jeff Hardy. It appeared Jeff finally snapped, and wasn't having anymore of it as he lashed out with a steel chair against his own brother.

But after that Broken Matt went on, and took on the beast himself, Brock Lesnar, and boy did Broken Matt take the fight to Lesnar. I was astonished by his resiliency. Now at the result of all that Broken Matt issued a challenge to Jeff saying that he couldn't last as long as he did with the beast. It appears that the challenge has been accepted by Jeff as the two square off tonight. Now the question that still remains Mauro does Jeff show up to the fight tonight or will he back down?  

Broken Matt now stands at the foot of the ramp. He turns left, and walks up the steel steeps onto the apron. He gets into the ring, and stands in the middle of the ring yelling

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Matt-hardy-delete-delete-delete-o

Both men are backed up into the corners as the bell rings

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 JcSJ4gq1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 8G8BVGS

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Th?id=OIP.M805fef3f4277cc96a72ab9eb6a632fb4o0&pid=15

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Spoiler-warning

Broken Matt stands up after pinning R-Truth. He, and Reby both celebrate in the ring as a mic is handed to him by the ref.

Brother Nero... I know your listening somewhere in the back right now. I just wanted to take the time to tell you that I look forward to your match with Brock this evening.

Broken Matt smiles as he looks directly into the camera

It will be absolutely WONDERFUL to watch you suffer, but you will not be able to do what I did last week. You shall be beaten quickly without hesitation. He may break you psychically, but I...

Broken Matt laughs

I shall make you become Broken mentally..

Reby laughs as she puts her hand on Broken Matt shoulder as he has a huge smirk on his face as we go to a commercial break

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:01 am

Following a very graphic recap of what took place at the start of last week's Season Premiere when literal Anarchy broke out between AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, and Matt Sydal we hear the sound of Matt Sydal's theme already in progress, and find him standing in the middle of the ring with a mix of emotions across his face. Anger, and clear sadness he's trying to mask with the anger. He's, of course, XWL's literal golden boy, so as could be expected his calf is adorned with a gold cast that looks as if his leg was actually coated in pure gold. Even the crutches he uses to balance himself are glistening gold. The fans aren't really reacting maybe they got their boos and whatnot out of their system during the break.

[Corey Graves]
Would you look at that, such an incredible sight. He could have stayed home, but instead he's here LIVE in that ring if that doesn't bring a tear to your eye you're just dead inside.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I honestly never expected to see Matt appear tonight, not after what happened to him last week.

[Corey Graves]
This is why Matt is the future, even injured, he still shows up because this is EVERYTHING to him. He was set to face AJ Styles for The World Heavyweight Championship in the near future, but after what the champion did...who really knows if it's so near anymore.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Indeed, that was certainly unbecoming of The World Heavyweight Champion. You wouldn't wish what he did on your worst enemy, but sometimes in the moment you just black out and don't realize what you're doing. Maybe AJ's very remorseful of his actions on The Season Premiere of Anarchy.

[Corey Graves]
I don't care if he's sorry or not, if he delayed the moment Matt Sydal, the longest-reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history would reclaim his throne then as far as I'm concerned he's committed the most sinister of sins.

Matt's goldtastic music silences itself, and he now stands there, resting on his crutches, and a gold mic...of course, in his hand. The Golden Ticket stands there staring down at his injured calf, you can tell this isn't easy for him, he's not one to ever be vulnerable, he doesn't like to appear weak because when he stepped foot in XWL for the first time that's all anyone saw, a small guy that wouldn't amount to anything. It's why he's worked so hard to be successful, to achieve things most men could only dream of ever coming close to.  But last week, he begged, he pleaded, he cried...in front of the entire world, and worst of all...it didn't even do anything. It didn't yield mercy, it just served as a cherry on top of the shit sundae served up to him. After closing his eyes, and trying to gather his thoughts for a few seconds...his eyes reopen, and his mic raises.  

[Matt Sydal]
I should out here tonight declaring that next week, in two weeks, three weeks, at Breakthrough....WHENEVER THE CASE MAY BE, THAT I WILL BE WALKING.....WALKING... WALKING!!! Out...as the NEW XWL World Heavyweight Champion!

Mild boos follow, but it doesn't deter him from continuing.  

[Matt Sydal]
But that's not the case, is it? No, here I stand, my calf coated in a gold dipped cast...on crutches. I stand, barely...in the middle of this ring, to deliver an announcement on my medical status. See, for those of you that hid under the car AJ BASHED MY FU-

He lowers his mic, steaming with anger...his breathing heavy, his gaze intense...

[Matt Sydal]
Hid under the car that AJ Styles bashed my calf...in with last week, AJ Styles finally showed his true color....YELLOW! Yellow spine, yellow mind, yellow belly. Yes, the supposed triumphant hero of Roulette, displayed characteristics of a man that was AFRAID of the challenge that laid ahead of him. See, what I did...taking The World title from Brock, from him...that's called mind games, that doesn't actually leave him or Brock scared for life, now does it? Oh no, woe is me...someone hungry, someone PROUD, someone that would do ANYTHING to get a shot at The World Heavyweight Championship borrowed my title to draw my ire, to lure me into giving him the opportunity he not only has earned but DESERVES.

The frustration on his face, in the tone of his voice is evident. He pauses to try and recollect his thoughts, but when the only thought in your head is what happened last week, how can you?  

[Matt Sydal]
You know what does leave someone SCARRED, though? Having someone stomp on your calf until all that remains is a crater....having A CAR DOOR SLAMMED REPEATEDLY ON SAID CRATER! HAVING THAT BOOT STOMPED, CAR DOOR SLAMMED CRATER, WRAPPED IN CHAIN AND BENT IN WAYS THAT AREN'T HUMANLY POSSIBLE! WATCHING ALL OF THAT GO DOWN, AS YOU CAN DO NOTHING BUT BEG, SCREAM, PLEAD FOR MERCY, FOR HIM NOT TO END YOUR CAREER, FOR HIM TO NOT CROSS THE LINE HE WAS CROSSING!

Mostly silence follows, it's a bit awkward for the audience to respond to, you can hear the emotion through his words, he's not exactly exaggerating, that's exactly what happened.

[Matt Sydal]
But he did, he did all of those things, and why? Because he knows...if I fought him for the title he claims to have "earned" by climbing a ladder faster than someone else...he would find out what a REAL champion looks like. HOW THAT CHAMPION FIGHTS WITH ALL HE HAS, BECAUSE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP IS ALL HE WANTS, ALL HE HIMSELF, IS! AJ Styles did this to me, in front of the entire world, he showed his true color. He wants to be gold, but all he'll ever be....is what he is, a COWARD. A coward that may taste gold, but never be it. So tonight I stand here gritting my teeth as I say, that due to the events of last week I will not be meeting AJ Styles for The World Title tonight, next week, the week after that or even Roulette...in fact, I...

Sydal is cut off by the theme of the "Phenomenal One" AJ Styles, which draws a nice face pop from the crowd. On cue, AJ makes his way through the curtain and out onto the stage, the pyro goes off on point and AJ flips his hood up and extends his arms before bringing them together above his head to form the P1 logo with his gloves. AJ makes his way down the ramp, and for only the second time ever, he does so with his XWL World Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist. AJ turns the corner and walks up the steps, he walks along the apron and looks out to the crowd for a moment before entering the ring and spinning around on point, but rather then execute his traditional poses, he stares down Matt Sydal. AJ signals for a mic from a ringside assistant and receives one within a matter of moments. AJ turns back towards Sydal and waits for his theme to die down before addressing the "Golden Ticket".

(AJ Styles)
Matt, you can stand out here and whine and complain and feed these fans your sob story about that injury all you freakin want, because quite frankly, I don't give a damn about what condition your leg is in. Ya wanna know who's responsible for your leg being in that damn silly gold calf??? YOU ARE MATT!!! You are the SOLE reason your leg is in the condition it's in. Somewhere along the line in the midst of you stealing people's titles and trying to weasel your way into title matches, you seem to have forgotten one very important thing, certain actions have consequences Matthew. You committed a crime, THEFT, you stole this World Heavyweight Championship belt not once, BUT TWICE!!!! Brock Lesnar may have somehow allowed you to get away with it for a short time, but I wasn't gonna stand for Matt.

(AJ Styles)
Ya see Matt, stealing this title may have just been strategic and humorous mind games in your mind, but for me, it was you taking my life's work away from me. You STOLE the one symbol on this planet, that symbolizes all the sacrifices I've made throughout my career to be where I am now, the one thing that validated all the injuries, all the time away from my family, the blood, the sweat, the tears, ALL OF IT!!! THIS TITLE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME MATT, and to you, it was all a game, well Matt, it's obvious you weren't paying attention to what Me and Brock were doing to each other the last 7-8 months, we weren't playin games Matt, we were going to war. Meanwhile you were out here with your golden ticket open challenge nonsense fighting a bunch of one and done's, guys that wrestle on the indies, maybe had there 15 seconds of fame at some point, and you called em up and said "hey, here's $500 to come to Anarchy and make me look good", that's exactly what went down Matt and don't you stand there and deny it, actually, go ahead and do so, because it would further the notion that you're the slimiest guy in this company.

(AJ Styles)
You fought a bunch of low level talent and beat them in open challenges Matt, good for you. ya know what I just got doing? GOING AROUND THE WORLD AND FIGHTING THE BEST WRESTLERS ON THE PLANET!!!! I walked into 2 of the top companies in the independent scene, beat the best they had to offer, and won their World Championships, the point is Matt, I fought the best, I didn't pick and choose, the companies put those people in my path, and I beat them, you called some guys trying to survive in this industry and you gave them a quick payday to come and make you look better then you actually are. Matter of fact Matt, I bet those checks you paid those guys in, bounced, I wouldn't be surprised one bit, because that's the kinda guy you are Matt, you think you're better then you actually are, you think you're so damn good that you can get away with anything you damn well please in this company, and I'm here to tell you that those days are over. I don't play games anymore Matt, I haven't for a long time, I come here ready and willing to fight every single night, and I don't need gold capes and gold casts to do so. I don't need to come out here and act like an arrogant ass every 5 minutes to get these people's attention, no, I let my work ethic in the ring tell my story, and that's why these people have followed me and supported me over the years.

(AJ Styles)

I'm not a fraud like you Matt, when I show up here each week, I'm as authentic as it gets. I am ME, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, I wake up, I go to work, I go to sleep, and I do it all over again the next day, and if I'm lucky, I get to fly home to my family 5-6 days out of the month, those are the sacrifices a man makes to keep food on his family's table and give them the best possible life that he can, that's my #1 goal as a husband, as a father, and as a man every single day of my life. So I want you to understand one thing Matt, what I did you, wasn't personal, but it wasn't business either, the fact is, you needed a damn wakeup call, you needed to be taught a lesson, and you're lucky it wasn't Brock who got ahold of you first, because if he had, you'd still be laid up in the hospital. So take my advice, go home, rehab, and come back a different person Matt, because if you stick around here with that brash, arrogant, "everything should be handed to me attitude", then you're going to suffer more consequences Matt, and trust me when I say this, they will be even more severe for you then they are now. And please, don't take that as a threat, take it as a promise, because I'm not even gonna stand here and say it would be me who dishes out those consequences, it could be Brock, it could be ANYONE, but eventually, you're gonna piss the wrong person off once again, and you're going to pay for it.

(AJ Styles)
And for the record, I was NEVER afraid to fight you Matt, look at how many times I went to war with Brock, I doubted myself at times, but I NEVER FEARED Brock Lesnar, and I'll never FEAR anyone I step into the ring with. You wanted a shot at this so bad, you should've kept your damn arrogant mouth shut, and kept your head to the ground and WORKED FOR IT, not beat a bunch of nobodies and act like you're the greatest thing alive on planet earth today. I went to hell and back to EARN THIS!!! I beat the best this company had to offer, Kruger, Reigns, Ambrose, and I EARNED my damn shot. I snapped a few times, Zayn felt it first hand, but that's what that rivalry with Brock did to me, I was so desperate to beat the beast, that I let my emotions take over, it was a damn obsession for me, but I got through it, and I climbed the ladder from the bottom, to the top of this company. You could've and should've done the same, but you didn't, messing with Brock Lesnar is one thing, but you chose to mess with AJ Styles, and you took my validity away from me Matt, so now, here you stand, upset and distraught, I get it, but let this be a wake up call to you, STOP BEING A DAMN ASSHOLE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT, AND SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT!!!!

[Matt Sydal]
RESPECT?! And just what the hell do you know about that, huh? You're the most disrespectful ACTUAL asshole I've ever seen step foot in this company. Because you stand here, as if you're this great champion, this great competitor, this good guy that can do no wrong EVEN WHEN HE MALICIOUSLY INJURES ANOTHER MAN INSTEAD OF SETTLING THINGS LIKE WE ACTUALLY FREAKING DO, WHICH IS IN THIS RING, IN A MATCH! No, you chose to break that code, that honor....NOT ME! See, if you had just roughed me up a bit, fair play. But, that's not what you did, now is it? You showed no remorse, no restraint....NO RESPECT for this business when you took matters into your own hands, chose to forgo the right I had as your number one contender by making damn sure I wouldn't be able to face you.

[Matt Sydal]
That's the act of a true coward, a man with not a SHRED a FREAKING SHRED....of respect. A man that has no clue what the word respect actually means. Because it goes far beyond your actions of last week, no...there as endless examples...such as the fact that after being PINNED, and forced to submit against the same opponent, you STILL refused to accept that he was the better man, that he bested you, and he DID. No, you were so freaking entitled that you kept pushing for one more match, as if it'd make any difference, as if he even OWED you that, as if you deserved a rematch of a rematch, of a match you ALREADY lost! Perhaps the most glaring example, aside from you know, THIS...

Sydal points down the cast, a cast that because of AJ's actions he's now stuck in.  

[Matt Sydal]
Is the disrespect you show for the title of "champion." A true champion, EARNS his title matches, a true champion carries those championships with pride until the very end, a true champion treats said titles with INTEGRITY! You know what that means? That means just days after winning one championship, you can't just show up in New Japan and compete for their top title, because you DIDN'T EARN IT! You can't then show up in Ring of Honor and dishonor their top title as well. Because you wanna talk about deservingness? YOU DON'T DESERVE TO STAND HERE RIGHT NOW WITH THAT TITLE, WITH THAT SMUG EXPRESSION ON YOUR FACE AS IF YOU ARE AS GREAT AS YOU THINK YOU'VE PROVEN YOU ARE! True greatness, is not measured by winning championships, it's by defending those titles, competing against the best, and ELEVATING THOSE CHAMPIONSHIPS!

[Matt Sydal]
You AJ, are the one that stands here a fraud. A fraud of a champion, a fraud of a WRESTLER....a fraud...of a MAN! A man without respect deserves none himself. So if me taking your title was an act of disrespect, then maybe you should have shown The World Heavyweight Championship some respect in return by you know, ACTUALLY HUNTING DOWN THE MAN THAT HAD IT. Instead of shrugging it off, and flying to other companies, to hijack their titles like I did with yours. Because at least I was coming back, at least I wasn't using it just so I could be all, "LOOK AT ME I WON ALL THESE TITLES, I'M THE GREATEST EVER!" You STOLE their titles, and then flew off to the next stop of your next ego trip, and threw the belts in the trash when you were done. New Japan doesn't have a champion now, Ring of Honor doesn't have a champion, and if you ask me, I say neither does XWL. Because you may have that title, but you're NO CHAMPION! You're just an asshole, an asshole that talks about respect but doesn't know a thing about it. And if I could, I would take The World Heavyweight Championship from you right here, right now...but you know that already. That's why you had to rip my calf in half last week, you knew....when I finally got my shot, and it was just you and I in this ring? I'd show you that you aren't even HALF the man you think you are.

(AJ Styles)
Either you suffered some severe head trauma last week to go along with your calf, or you truly are the most egotistical, arrogant, slimy bastard this company has ever seen. I didn't walk into New Japan and Ring Of Honor and "steal" there World Titles Matt, I went to those places and WON those titles fair and square. I didn't go back out into the indies looking to pad my resume with more gold, I went back out to keep paychecks rolling into my household, while everyone else was sitting on there couches at home, and while you sat around WITH MY TITLE in the palms of your slimy hands, I was out WORKING, and EARNING a living Matt, something you know NOTHING about.

(AJ Styles)
Let's just face facts Matt, when it comes down to it, maybe, just MAYBE, a healthy Matt Sydal isn't even in the same galaxy as AJ Styles.... Maybe deep down, you knew you could never beat me one on one, fair and square in this ring, and maybe that just ate you alive inside. I mean, I didn't see any companies giving you a phone call when XWL went on break, why wasn't the "Golden Ticket" of XWL and the self proclaimed "rightful" World Champion (WHO WORE A STOLEN CHAMPIONSHIP OVER HIS SHOULDER) going out there and proving to the world just how good he really is???

(AJ Styles)
I'll tell you why that didn't happen, I'll tell you why the "Golden Ticket" wasn't out there going toe to toe with the best wrestlers in the world, it didn't happen because these promoters didn't pick up the phone and call you Matt, because they know what I know, they know that Matt Sydal simply couldn't CUT IT against those guys in the ring. You'll never admit it, but deep down you know it too, you would've gone to Japan and Okada would've taken your neck off, or you would've gone to ICW and have those crazy Scottish Maniacs carve you up like a Turkey. You're not man enough to face those types of challenges head on Matt, but you're also simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH to face those challenges.

(AJ Styles)
This "Golden Ticket" crap, it's all a damn facade, it's about as phony and fake as it gets, it's all to cover up the fact that the only way you can even get near this title with guys like Me and Brock around, is by weaseling your way into our business and sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I don't like Brock, not in the slightest, but the man has earned my respect as a competitor and fighter, we went to war, we hit each other below the belt at times, we did what we had to do, but not once, did either of us go and hijack people's titles. We fought tooth and nail for months, and I'm not ashamed to admit that Brock got the best of me more times then I did him, but I keep my head held high, because I didn't give up, I spent an hour and a half back at Roulette to earn the right to climb that ladder and pull down this title, I EARNED it MATT, and then YOU STOLE IT!!!

(AJ Styles)
You wanted to play mind games, and maybe it worked for ya when ya did it to Brock, but I damn sure wasn't gonna let a little weasel like you make a fool out of me, I worked to damn hard for someone to take away this title from me and make a mochary of not only myself, but the title itself. So like I said before, you got what you deserved, and I don't regret it one bit, if your career is over, then so be it, I could give a rat's ass about you and your career Matt. The thing you need to get through your thick damn skull that is probably plated with gold for all I know, is that YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!!!! YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF!!!

(AJ Styles)
You messed with one person too many, I'm not some Mason Ryan, or some Kota Ibushi, I'M AJ FREAKING STYLES, I'm the BEST WRESTLER ON THIS PLANET!!!! But ya see Matt, that's not arrogance, that's not me living in some golden fantasy land thinking that I'm better then I actually am, no,  I EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL MYSELF THE BEST WRESTLER ON THIS PLANET!!!!

(AJ Styles)
So if you wanna prove to the world that I'm "half the man I say I am", if you wanna try and snatch 15 more seconds of fame and try and prove to the world that you're on my level, if you wanna face me for this title so bad Matt, why don't you toss that crutch to the side, stop over-exaggerating that injury, and face me like a man RIGHT NOW!!!

(AJ Styles)
Go ahead Matt, rip that cast off and show the world that YOU'RE THE FRAUD that I know you are, show them that your devastating injury IS NOTHING MORE THEN A FEW STITCHES and some tape!!! You're acting like your career's over, you're acting like I ran your damn leg over with a truck. So what if I rammed a door into it a few times or tried to snap it in half, the fact is, if I REALLY wanted to end your career, I could've, right then and there, and I could've done it with ease, but like I said, that was just the punishment for your act of theft against me, nothing more, nothing less, but since you wanna make things personal, then let's make it personal. Cut the act, cut the BS, take the stupid cast off, show the world you're a big fat phony, show them you've been faking the severity of that injury to gain there sympathy, and then let's get down to this embarrassing beat down I'm gonna have to dish out to you right now in front of all these people.

[Matt Sydal]
You know, I'd love to wipe the floor with you, RIGHT HERE....RIGHT NOW...but the fact of the matter is they're still picking remains of my calf out of that sedan! YOU KNOW, THE SEDAN THAT YOU REPEATEDLY USED TO DISFIGURE WHAT WAS ONCE MY HEALTHY JUMP LOVING CALF, A CALF YOU NOT ONLY CRUSHED, LITERALLY WITH A CAR DOOR....but a calf you want to stand here right now, ON YOUR TWO FEET BECAUSE YOU STILL CAN, and call me a lair? A fraud? That you didn't shorten my career with that heinous act? THAT YOU WEREN'T THE ONE THAT MADE THIS PERSONAL?!

At this point Matt's just in disbelief, in his eyes he can't understand how AJ can act like he's justified in what he did, that injuring him was anything but revenge carried out too far.

(AJ Styles)
Matt, I hate to break it ya, but you could have 2 calf's, 3 calf's, 10 calf's, a hundred calf's, it would freakin matter, because you STILL wouldn't be able to touch me in this ring. Just face it Matt, you're not a main event player, you weren't one before I crushed your leg, and you sure as hell ain't one now, all you are now is a cripple, or so you say anyways...If you're so hurt, then why are you here right now standing across from the best wrestler on the planet? what's the point of you even being here tonight? shouldn't you be standing in line at the medical disability office so you can collect your disability check??? You act as though these people give a damn about you and your injury, you tortured them for months with god awful entrance every single week, and blatant arrogance and cockiness, you're even more despised in this company then Brock, which is quite the achievement for you, sadly, it's about the only achievement you can accomplish these days, cause you'll never be good enough to ever, ya know, win a championship around here again.

(AJ Styles)
Anyways Matt, look, I'm a busy guy, the world champ has alot of obligations, and all of them are more important then standing out here and wasting my breath talking to you, so I'm gonna give you one last chance BOY, rip off your silly little blinged out cast, and face me for this title, or go back home and cry to mama, and tell her you just were never quite good enough to face the best.....

Matt shakes his head, he stares down at AJ's title, then at his injured leg, and looks at him with an "Are you serious?" stare and resumes shaking his head.  

[Matt Sydal]
You'd like that, wouldn't you? Poke a few nerves the week after you tried to end my career, act as if I'm the bad guy here...that I'm the coward, that I'm not good enough. When I stand here, in a cast, medically unclear to compete because of YOU. And you say I'm wasting your time? Gee, I'm so sorry that you felt threatened by me so much that you had to try and eliminate me from the equation, that the idea of me exposing you for the far from "Phenomenal" AJ Styles that you really are, frightened you to your very core to the point you decided to cross the line you did last week. You're the one that dragged your sorry ass out here, I had a message, I delivered it. But you know what? I've got another message, it's a message you need to hear. See, you may be the "champ" now, you may think you're hot shit, that you're the greatest, that I don't compare...but do we really need to look back on your "stellar" career in XWL up till now? The countless times you've choked when it mattered most, the men you've lost to, the times you've packed your bags and gone home because it all got too tough for you to deal with? When I'm the one that has given it my all since DAY ONE?! I'm the one that while you were off trying to beat Brock Lesnar, and tapping out, and getting pinned, I'm the son of a bitch that ACTUALLY DID IT. I pinned him, and as of tonight, that's something you STILL haven't done. Because you can't because you talk a WHOLE hell of a lot, act like you're so friggin great, but I don't see you walking into a cage with Brock Lesnar, knowing you have no chance in hell, and STILl stepping in there with no regrets because THAT is what being GREAT truly is. Facing the impossible, and maybe not overcoming it, but FACING IT! That is what you chose to avoid last week, see you could have instead come out last week and challenged me then, you know like the honorable man you like to pretend you are...but no, you wait until you injure me, and then you try and play that game. The game where you're the good guy just raring for a fight, and I'm the bad guy that MEDICALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR SORRY ASS can't actually give you.

Matt's had it, how can the guy that intentionally injured him stand there and mock him by challenging him to a match he CLEARLY isn't capable of competing in because of HIM.  

[Matt Sydal]
Once again you fail to live up to the name "champion" REAL champions, face their threats head on, they don't try and get their "revenge" outside the ring...no, they prove their points IN THIS FREAKING RING! They show that they ARE the champion, and it is THEIR title. Not by conveniently having another psychotic break where you show your TRUE colors, and then backtracking the next week as if you're this hero that did such a good deed. You may be delusional, you may be blind to your reflection, but I see you perfectly. You're scum, you are the vilest type of human being, the type that REFUSES to own up to who he is. See, me? I'm a prick, I do whatever in this ring to get victories because I have earned them in ALL sorts of ways over the years. I've cheated, I've pulled tricks, and I've LEGITIMATELY won without any sort of nefarious means. I don't hide that, though, I come out here with the most golden entrance this company, I SAY I'm the best because history doesn't lie. Because my performance in this company HAS been and will continue to be the best because love me or hate me, I GIVE THIS RING, I GIVE EVERY MATCH I HAVE, MY ALL!

He points to the ring, doing his best to not lose his balance as he directs everyone's gaze to the ropes, the corners, the mat.  

[Matt Sydal]
I am not a good guy, and I never will be. But I own that, so "champ" it's time you take a look at who you've shown the world YOU really are these last several months, and OWN IT! Because if you go back, and watch the footage? It's not petty, even going up against a guy backed by Paul Heyman, you still managed to come off like an arrogant prick, and that's because you acted so damn cocky. Like you were SO great, DESPITE LOSING TO HIS CLIENT, VIA PINFALL, AND SUBMISSION! You acted like you deserved chance after chance when you PROVED you had said chance, once, and twice before, and you couldn't get it done. Then like a petulant child when someone does what you failed to do, you attack them and excuse it as you being "frustrated." As if that makes it okay, as if you're such a special little snowflake that you can get away with it. NOW, here you are The World Heavyweight Champion and you act like you did something so damn impressive that you want the whole world to bow at your feet and pucker up to kiss your ass because  you went on some gaudy tour to stroke your fragile little ego. You wanna know why I didn't? Because I don't have anything to prove in any other company, YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE I ALREADY DID THAT WHEN I LEFT THIS PLACE BACK IN 2011!  I went to Japan, Mexico, ALL OVER THE WORLD and BEAT THE BEST, OVER AND OVER! Because XWL wasn't giving me competition, so I found it elsewhere. You, of course, wouldn't remember that because you were a little too busy being everybody's bitch right about that time.

Matt just has lost it now, he has gone so far IN on AJ that he isn't even worrying about what AJ's reaction might be, he's already lost his ability to whip his ass right here right now and take that title, so what does he have to lose? By exposing him in his view, by verbally tearing him apart, he at least gets to show AJ a shred of the pain he felt last week. He's torn into his character, but it still doesn't compare to having your calf torn apart like his was.

[Matt Sydal]
So tell ya what AJ, how about YOU go cry home to mama and ask her why she raised such a delusional dickhead of a son, why the mean Matt Sydal said such horrible things about you, why nobody buys your "he had it coming" spiel. Maybe then you'll see you for who you REALLY are, the type of person you present to the world, I can only hope your pathetic delusion hasn't rubbed off on your children. Father of the year right there, I bet you couldn't wait to brag to them about what you did last week, could you? Pathetic, you know what? You're wasting my time, so get the hell out of MY face!

He throws the mic down, then looks past AJ and with the aid of his crutches begins to walk away. He's given AJ all the breath he cares to give him, he doesn't give a damn what he might have to say in response because at this point it doesn't matter. He refuses to take ownership to what he did last week, to admit his wrong so quite frankly in Matt's view "fuck that guy." He can live in his delusional little world where he's this great guy, because to Matt, he knows the real AJ, and he's the bastard that had a choice last week, to challenge him to a match then and face him at 100%, or to take the easy way out and try to end his career. The fact he dares to try and goad him into a match tonight when he's blatantly incapable of doing so is unbelievable.  So he's done, he limps past AJ and approaches the ropes.

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An infuriated AJ Styles just took out Matt Sydal from behind with a vicious chop block to his injured leg!!! AJ gets to his feet and begins to go to town on Sydal's calf, he stomps on it furiously as a defenseless Matt Sydal screams in agony, he's completely defenseless at this point, all he can do, is scream...

The fans are quite speechless, if it wasn't for Sydal's screams of pain, you could probably hear a pin drop in this arena.

After about 10 seconds straight of stomping a mudhole into Sydal's calf, AJ backs off momentarily and turns his attention to one of Matt's gold crutches. AJ picks up the crutch and begins to analyze it with a damn near sadistic look on his face, at this point, the fans have seen enough, they're definitely not the biggest of Sydal fans after the sheer arrogance he has shown for quite some time now, but this goes beyond that, this is about human life now, forget about career's, Sydal could be crippled if Styles keeps this up, and no one wants to see that, injuries are a part of this business, and Sydal certainly had a beating coming his way for the way he's acted throughout the year, but this, this is too much, this is too far, but none of that matters to the enraged Phenomenal One as drives the golden crutch into Sydal's calf twice before tossing it out of the ring.

The once minor boo's for AJ, have now turned into massive boo's for the Phenomenal One, but he seemingly blocks it all out as he walks over to the far side of the ring and picks up his World Heavyweight Championship belt. AJ walks back over to Sydal who clutches at his calf in pain the likes most of us will never experience, AJ grabs Sydal by the throat and lifts him to his knees, AJ uses his other hand to brandish the World Title Belt directly into his face. "I HOPE IT WAS ALL WORTH IT YOU GOLDEN PRICK!!!! GET A GOOD FREAKING LOOK MATT, BECAUSE THIS IS THE CLOSEST YOU'LL EVER GET TO HOLDING GOLD IN THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!!!!"

AJ then releases the grasp on Matt's throat and grips the title with both hands, he takes a few steps back, and just before Sydal is able to crumple back down to the mat in pain, AJ charges at him full speed and decks him in the face with the World Heavyweight Championship belt. AJ stands in the center of the ring and places the world title belt over his shoulder as the boo's rain down upon him, AJ answers back by raising his hands into the air and forming the P1 logo with his gloves which draws an even bigger heated reaction from the crowd. Medical staff charge down the ramp and into the ring to attend to Sydal as Anarchy heads to a commercial break with The Phenomenal One watching the medical team place Sydal onto a backboard and proceeding to get him out of the arena, and presumably to a hospital.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:50 am

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 HIm4AMc1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Aiqm6CT

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ed Go
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 am

XWL Anarchy continues following the count out win for Eric Young over AJ Styles. The camera is now in the backstage hallway where the camera sees Ed Gonzalez walking back from the ringside area with a clipboard in hand. Ed is stopped by Renee Young.

[Renee Young]
Ed, we all saw you ringside during the match between Broken Matt Hardy and Mr. Money in the Bank, R-Truth. Can you tell us why you were out there tonight?

[Ed Gonzalez]
Isn’t it obvious? I’m out there scouting talent in search of more clients. There is nothing more telling of a superstar than to watch them in person work inside of that ring. I would have liked to see the match between AJ Styles and Eric Young but oh well.

[Renee Young]
Yeah the audience would have liked to have seen that match, but who were you scouting out there tonight?

[Ed Gonzalez]
No offense Renee, but that’s none of your business. That’s for me to know and for you all to find out whenever I damn well please to tell everyone. For all you know, it could be both competitors but as I said, that’s my business.

[Renee Young]
Well then what qualities are you scouting for? Are you looking at wins and losses or certain attributes? Maybe you were interested in Mr. Money in the Bank.

[Ed Gonzalez]
You sure are persistent but honestly, I’m looking for a mixture of things. It’s not something I want to discuss because that’s what makes me a great manager; however I’m not looking at only wins. Wins and losses come and go on a week to week basis, but the qualities that I’m looking for are the core building blocks that make up a great superstar. As far as Money in the Bank goes, I’m not interested in discussing that with you at this moment. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go prepare for the main event with Aries tonight.

Ed nods his head at Renee as he begins to walk away. Renee shrugs her shoulders as she at least tries to get some specific answers out of Ed.  Then as Renee is about to walk off, she stops as she sees Ed walking back towards her. Ed is back in the frame now as he apparently has more to tell her.

[Ed Gonzalez]
You know what Renee, I got one more thing I need to say. I want the XWL Universe to take notice of what is happening tonight. I signed Austin Aries as a client just last week and his first official week with me and he’s already in the main event. Think about that people, one week in and he’s already seeing results. Oh and it’s not just any main event, he’s going one on one with the Elite Champion. You guys know, the man who won last week’s Champions’ Rumble main event in which he proved he’s the top dawg in XWL. So there it is, one week in and my client has a main event match against the best champion that XWL has to offer and when Aries walks out victorious tonight, everyone will be witness to what true greatness looks like. So I’ll sum this up in terms that even the XWL Universe may understand…

Ed chuckles and clears his throat a bit as he has a grin on his face.

[Ed Gonzalez]
If Matt Sydal is, or dare I say was, the “Golden Ticket” here in XWL, then I am XWL’s fast pass. You sign up with me and you don’t have to wait in line anymore. You get to walk past all the other jealous superstars and go straight to the front of line where you get to experience greatness first hand. So if you’re interested, then feel free to contact me and let me help make you great again.

Ed walks away from Renee as she can’t help but see Ed’s point about Aries being in the main event tonight. The camera fades to the next segment of the night.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:26 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Maxresdefault

The camera fades to CM Punk, staring straight into the camera, holding his title tightly around his shoulders

]CM Punk]
And so we find ourselves here...After months of bragging and ripping other champions to shreds verbally and even physically everyone has to admit that I truly am the greatest champion that XWL has. I have beaten Kruger and Styles in one on one action but last week I beat them both at once. So the next time someone tries to throw dirt on my title, just know that I beat the guys you're TRYING to be. Know that I am still undefeated after months!

Punk smiles a cocky grin and runs his hands through his hair

]CM Punk]
So tonight Austin Aries finally gets to try and become a someone. He's gonna try and he's gonna fail. And do you know why? Because he's a loser. It really goes to show that in XWL you can lose match after match and make no significant impact to the company and still be given a main event spot. So to Austin and Ed, you're welcome. Because if I never would have came out to your pathetic call out you'd be fighting JBL or something. But I like to give people hope, I mean, I am the straightedge messiah. And I'm gonna enjoy giving Aries hope just to stomp it all into the ground tonight in the main event, in front of everyone. I'll see you out there

Punk goes to walk away but stops suddenly and comes back into camera view

]CM Punk]
And since people have been asking me, no, I don't know who sent that message last week. I'm not working with anyone, I do everything on my own and I have always been that way. I didn't need help to beat Styles and Kruger before, and I didn't need it last week. So whoever you are, don't do it again. Because I don't need your help.

With that Punk shines his title a little, before disappearing off camera, and from the segment
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 UlD6JrO1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 7Ehi3T7

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 pm

A visibly angry Sister April stomps her way through the back. People back away when she gets too close and hush their conversations as she makes her way past them. Suddenly, someone has a surge of courage and approaches April. And that person is Renee Young

(Renee Young)
UUm...April-

April swipes the microphone from Renee

{Sister April}
Let me stop you right there before you say something that sends me over the edge

April stares straight into the camera, as if she's looking through you

{Sister April}
I gave Dana Brooks a pass that I wouldn't give many others. While it annoys me that Natalya would take the time to waste on someone like...Dana...instead of being by my side like she belongs I let it go. Because if Nattie sees something in here than she can't be all bad right? And a part of me can respect someone who can admit when they need help. I offered Dana the respect of not trying to tear her limb from limb. Not trying to destroy her. Not trying to make an example of out her and how was I repaid?

April's eye widen with rage

{Sister April}
Not once but TWICE! Not one but twice Dana showed how undeserving she is of Natalya's guidance. Say what you will about me, I'm a monster, I'm evil, whatever ya know what I don't do? I don't cheat. Because I don't need to. Because Nattie wouldn't approve. But does Dana care about that? No, she doesn't. So congrats Dana. Thank you for showing me that someone like me is still needed. You thought your methods were working Nattie? Watch the footage, you're clearly wrong. No, people need to fear things to keep them in line. So when this tournament is over and I retain my title, I plead for Dana to be next in line.

April eyes seem to become unfocused. They glaze over and dull. The rage seems to melt away from April and a cold calculating laugh starts to ring throughout the hallways

{Sister April}
I can't wait Renee. I'm gonna maim. I'm gonna rip and tear and punch and kick...I'm gonna wipe her from the face of this division!...And do you know why? Because this is how I show my love to the division.

April tosses the mic and giggles to herself as she walks away. Though, you can hear her singing to herself

"I am made o-o-o-o-of...lo-o-o-o-ove....lo-o-o-o-ove"

The singing gets softer and softer until the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 2:33 pm

XWL Anarchy comes back from commercial break where we see R-Truth and walking backstage where he comes across an interviewer.

[Truth]
Give me a damn interview!

The interviewer looks intimidated and confused.

[Truth]
Don't look at me like that. I want my interview!

[Interviewer]
Ummm... sure... So how do you feel after your match tonight with Broken Matt Hardy?

[Truth]
That match didn't matter to me and that's not what is on my mind.

[Interviewer]
Well what's on your mind?

[Truth]
That $100,000 that is gonna be in a briefcase hanging above the ring at Breakthrough. I'm gonna get that briefcase just like I did this one.

Truth holds the Money in the Bank briefcase to his chest.

[Interviewer]
You seem pretty confident in your abilities of winning another ladder match.

[Truth]
Damn right I'm confident. I won this briefcase. Who says I can't win another.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 XaLRkJ

[Interviewer]
What's your opinion on Ed Gonzalez scouting talent and searching for clients? As we saw he was at ringside for your match against Broken Matt.

Truth looks confused.

[Truth]
Who?

[Interviewer]
Ed Gonzalez. His client Austin Aries is in the Main Event tonight against CM Punk.

[Truth]
That should be my spot in the Main Event tonight! But THEY have kept me out of the Main Event all this time. So I don't care about who or what this Ed boy does because all I care about is getting what should be mine!

[Interviewer]
Anything else you wan...

Truth interrupts the Interviewer.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 IsaRxa

[Truth]
THAT'S THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL NO LONGER BE DENIED!

Truth smacks the microphone out of the Interviewer's hands and walks off camera.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 3:49 pm

NORMAL MATCH

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 E4rAln5 1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 PIURm0u

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 MOMC97

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
H
E
A
D

[Ranallo]
Another win for Scott Steiner in another incredible match we have seen here tonight!

[Graves]
Oh please Ranallo, Adam Cole didn't stand a chance against the man with the largest arms in the world.

Steiner celebrates his victory flexing on the turnbuckle.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Th?id=OIP.Mfee0a7c362fd24f47ca332fca6d11b90o0&pid=15

Steiner leans over the ropes and shouts at ring side.

[Steiner]
Gimme a fuckin mic!

A guy at ring side quickly hands Steiner a microphone.

[Steiner]
Layla! I wanna know why you keep putting me in these matches with these pencil necked geeks. Adam Cole didn't stand a chance tonight against me. The ref should've stopped the match because it was a waste of time.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 WvHoiK

[Steiner]
I am the man with the largest erms in the world, and I am a genetic freak. So with that being said I demand for a worthy victim next week. Because all my freaks know when somebody steps in the ring with STEINER, they leave with a SHINER. Turn into a WHINER because there is nothing FINER then SCOTT STEINER. Now, this goes to all my freaks out there, Big Poppa Pumps your hook up, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

Steiner tosses the mic and leaves the ring with his freaks and makes his way to the back.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 4:04 pm

It appears we get a double dose of his Broken brilliance here tonight!

Without hesitation Broken Matt walks out with Ruby Hardy at his side. Broken Matt extends his arms out wide.

BROTHER NERO IT IS TIME!

Broken Matt laughs as he lowers his arm and a slight smirk crosses his face.

It looks like Broken Matt, and Jeff Hardy's daughter Ruby are going to be out here to watch Jeff's match with Brock Lesnar

Broken Matt, and Ruby begins their walk down the ramp quickly. He steps into the ring where the ref is waiting with a mic in hand. Broken Matt takes the mic away from him, and lowers the rope so Ruby can get into the ring.

OH BROTHER NERO.. It is time for you to walk down here, and prove to everyone why I am simply the true face of Hardy!

Broken Matt watches up the ramp

Maybe if we que your entrance music that will give you the incentive to walk your OBSOLETE ass down here. Play his music mules!

A couple of moments pass and no sign of Jeff Hardy

Brother Nero.. I'd knew you wouldn't come you coward.

Broken Matt turn to Ruby

Do you see that the man that you used to call father is an invertebrate?

Ruby nods

This is one of the many reason why the Seven Deities have commanded me to take you away from him. You, and I are a lot like I, Ruby. Your soul is three hundred years old, and for us to unlock your hidden potential you must become BROKEN. We have only begun the process in teaching you our BROKEN world. With time you will be capable of what I can do. My soul has been alive for two thousand years. I have had experiences through many vessels with each vessel learning, and growing closer to the Seven Deities. Soon Ruby

Broken Matt places his hand on Ruby's shoulder

You will be able to hear them as they speak to you child.

Broken Matt then turns to the camera.

Now back to you Brother Nero.

Broken Matt shakes his head

This is not over. Not by a long shot. You may have gotten away unscathed this week, but next week Brother Nero is a total different story.

He steps up very close to the camera

Your Deletion is coming soon, and you will not escape it. It is the inevitable. It is DESTINY, because you shall...

Broken Matt sings

Fade away, and classify your self as OBSOLETE!

Ruby tilts the mic down to her height

[Ruby Hardy]

OBSOLETE!

Broken Matt smiles and lets go of the mic as he extends his arms out wide as we fade to our final commercial break

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Main Event
Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 YZTyPEB1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 YiLDmsK

As CM Punk now has Austin Aries up on his shoulders in prime position for the GTS, Aries begins to wiggle free. CM Punk refuses to lose his grip on Aries as he is Hell bent on putting Aries to sleep once and for all tonight. Aries is fighting as he drives and elbow into Punk’s jaw, as Punk begins to stagger. However, Punk still manages to keep his hold of Aries and he tries to muscle Aries up for the knockout blow, but just as Punk tries to end the match, he’s unable to move Aries as Aries is able to grab a hold of the top rope. Punk tries to yank Aries off the ropes but Aries is able to maintain his grip putting the match at a standstill.

Ed Gonzalez is now seen making his way down to the ringside area where he quickly jump up on the ring apron. Punk is distracted by Ed’s appearance and this slight loss of focus is all Aries needed to escape the GTS. Aries rolls off of Punk’s shoulders and lands in front of him. Meanwhile, Ed drops down off of the apron as the referee comes over to address his interference. Aries then quickly knees Punk in the midsection and then immediately hooks Punk’s head in place as he lifts him up for a vertical suplex. Aries then brings Punk down on his head with a huge brain buster as he then floats over into a cover.

The ref runs over into position and begins the count as Aries hooks a leg. As the referee makes the count of one, Punk gets his foot on the rope. The referee doesn’t see it, but Ed does as Ed then pushes Punks foot off the rope. The ref continues his count as it hits the mat for a second time. Ed then takes it upon himself to hold down Punk’s leg, preventing him from kicking out as the referee counts to three and ending this match.

Aries theme begins to play as the referee and Aries make it to their feet and the referee raises Aries hand in victory. Punk rolls out of the ring and can’t believe what in the Hell just happened. Ed enters and congratulates Aries on the win as they shake hands. Aries is not aware of Ed’s involvement as the referee now has the Elite Championship in hand and is making his way over towards Punk with it. Ed however, takes the title from the referee and hands it to Aries.

Aries takes a moment and looks at the championship as he nods his head. With the win over Punk, Aries knows that winning this title is certainly a real possibility now. Punk begins to bagger the referee to hand him his title as Aries looks over at Punk. Aries can’t help but grin a bit as he walks over to Punk with the title in hand. Aries offers it back to Punk as Punk quickly snatches his title back and quickly walks away claiming BS on the outcome.

The crowd is buzzing despite the controversial win by Aries as Ed and Aries celebrate their win here in the main event tonight. Punk retreats back up the ramp and Aries has certainly made a big statement by giving Punk his first loss in months as Anarchy comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 5:00 pm

awesome job by everyone this past week i have really really enjoyed those promos, aj and sydal promo holy cow bravo to you guys for putting on a hell of a promo cant wait for sydal to heal up to see this epic match between the two. Of course Sister April being creepy af as usual i like it. Steiner being steiner is always entertaining. So with that said overall a good show i enjoyed watching it all come to play. lets see what next week has in store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 11/28/16 - 12/5/16
Page 1 of 1