Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16

Go down 
+10
Zack
Sam
Harmon
GamerShane31
LazyEye513
Pringle96`
Frowonder
Strummania
P.R Son
T-Roll
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

ATTENTION: If you don't see yourself booked it's because you failed to respond to this thread that went up 8 days ago.

https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t4170p25-introduction-custom-overalls-points-the-perks-that-come-with-them#49471

Respond to it immediately and provide the required information and you'll be booked next week.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM:  The Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.   What Does Tonight Hold? Returns. Returns and Debuts.
Tonight, after a three week long hiatus we return to XWL’s Anarchy! Tonight we have in store dream match after dream match, the General Manager Layla truly showing her want to appease the fans here tonight. Along with all the great matches, we get to see the return of some prominent figures in XWL. From Asuka to Stone Cold, people have come out of the woodwork to be part of the hottest brand on the planet, Anarchy!

2.  The Lunatic’s Suspension
Just after Roulette XWL saw Dean Ambrose, the resident Lunatic, lose his cool on an XWL.com Exclusive. Not even twenty four hours later, after some rather harsh remarks shot at our General Manager, Ambrose was suspended. We then saw him appear at an indie event, also showcasing Seth Rollins. The future is undetermined for the former World Champion but one can only hope that sometime tonight the General Manager herself shares some information as to what his future holds.

3. The Women Take Over
Sister April shocked the world as she decimated Mia Yim at Roulette but now, who will be the woman to step up and face her? Though she has her title Coronation later in the evening, tonight will be the kick off to the Women’s Title Tournament. A eight woman tournament showcasing the most prominent women in wrestling today will take place, crowning the next challenger for the Women’s Title. Who will come through and stake their claim to the Dark One’s Title? Who is woman enough to even come close to beating her?  

4. World Title Hijack
In one of the most talked about scenarios in XWL today, Roulette saw AJ Styles get a shot against Brock Lesnar for the World Heavyweight Championship. After this match, AJ Styles found himself attacked by the one and only Matt Sydal. The Golden Ticket to XWL’s future then took the authority to steal the World Title, and escape from the clutches of Styles. Post Roulette, we saw Styles win World Title after World Title in several different companies. Whether he was trying to fill that void in his life, or simply just hungry for more, we will never know. Will Matt Sydal show up with the World Title? Will AJ Styles retrieve what was stolen from him? Is the Beast on the prowl to regain his former championship? Find out tonight, on ANARCHY!

5. What’s in the Water in Cameron!?
The world was left stunned and confused by the ending to “Broken” Matt Hardy’s fight with his own brother, Jeff Hardy at Roulette. “Broken” Matt, with the help of his gardener, Señor Benjamin, had introduced his own sinister twist to the Roulette wheel, with the stipulation being that the loser of the Brothers Hardy Brawl would lose their first born child. The ominous decision loomed over both brothers, but when the finish came near, the footage cut. What happened to the Hardy Boyz? Did one lose their first born child? Did Matt break his younger brother? Hopefully, we’ll find these answers out tonight!

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 E4rAln51 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 YiLDmsK

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 PIURm0u 1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 PDAVzOu

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 KjGMOPV1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 N0HYlUJ

Women’s Title Tournament

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 4I5Fr5Q  1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 QomeJFW

Women’s Title Tournament

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 WveUPE41 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 XBoBbEI

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 8G8BVGS1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 EldJZjU

Triple Threat Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 JHj1uww1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 M3rWaeg1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 DYbC5JN

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 B36Th911 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 YZJPnVO

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 5tOg2pf1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Gv2EBWK1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Q01OmPy 1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Aiqm6CT

Women’s Title Tournament

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 UEqT83J1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 UCzbXbp

Women’s Title Tournament

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 NF9c6py1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 StJLZQi

Crowning of the Dark One

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 UlD6JrO

Main Event

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 ZiRqRV3

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Holy shite, the ending to Orton and Roode!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Just a reminder that if anyone fully reviews an episode of Anarchy they get 15 points...so y'know...
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 4:39 pm

XWL Anarchy returns from a commercial break as Ed Gonzalez is now in the ring and has a microphone in his hand.[/i]

[Ed Gonzalez]
At Roulette, I made my intentions clear. I came to XWL, not because SOOL died, but because I knew that this is where I wanted to make my mark because there has and never will be anyone like me in XWL and I always strive to stand out. I announced my new role here in XWL as the greatest manager of all time and I have wasted no time in working around the clock to help me achieve that goal. It’s no secret that I have been great everywhere I’ve been and there’s nothing that I can’t do. Back in SOOL, I did what I wanted, whenever I wanted and to whomever I wanted to. There were no limitations to my aspirations and as I’ve reached the mountain top, I figured my next move should be to become a great leader.

Ed pauses as he acknowledges a guy in the crowd wearing a SOOL shirt. He nods at him and then continues to speak.

[Ed Gonzalez]
As a leader, I want to lead the greatest competitors to the promise land alongside me. You see, for myself it wasn’t lonely at the top, I just understood that there are strength in numbers. So why not get a little stronger while I sit atop of the mountain. I also didn’t want to take the easy route to the top and look straight at XWL’s champions and settle there. Championships can be won and lost fairly fast, but a true talent is a competitor that can raise his own value without holding a championship. I can make them a champion, but the qualities that I’m looking for aren’t measured by championships.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I have to agree with Ed, some of the greatest wrestlers of all time have never held a World title before. Some of my favorites on the roster today have yet to hold gold in XWL, so maybe Ed is on to something.

[Corey Graves]
I’ll hold onto my thoughts about Ed. I’m not sold on him yet. I want to see results since he’s the self-proclaimed greatest manager ever. Hell, he doesn’t even have a client yet.

[Ed Gonzalez]
That’s why I have begun to analyze the roster to find stand out superstars to ascend the mountain of greatness with me. Now there’s some pretty decent talent throughout this roster but I need people that I can trust and actually believe in. I’m know exactly what I’m looking for and much to the dismay of the people who thought I would fail in my efforts, I’ve already found my first client. So without any further delay, it is now time for me to present to the world my first client…

[Mauro Ranallo]
Who is it going to be, Corey? It could be anybody.

[Corey Graves]
I’m actually impressed that he’s found someone this quickly. He shows up on the premiere of XWL and already has a client in hand. I can’t wait to see who it is. I’m just glad it’s not going to be someone like AJ Styles, I don’t even want to get started on him again…

The crowd is excited to hear Austin's theme as Ed has made a bold choice in his first client.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Austin_Aries_bio--cde79845fa063ee73a3a1b2967c3f819

[Mauro Ranallo]
My god it’s “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Aries!

[Corey Graves]
And just like that I’m no longer impressed he could have picked someone like Kevin Owens or even Adam Cole.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think it’s a great choice Corey

[Corey Graves]
Keep your opinions to yourself Maury

Aries stands up with Ed’s hand going high in the air along with his. Ed hands Aries the microphone to allow him to speak

[Austin Aries]
You know Ed when you called me and said that you wanted to manage me I was baffled, you see when I disappeared from XWL a few weeks back I was in a dark place, I needed time to recover some nagging injuries that began to hinder me from doing my job which then put me in a place to where I thought I was depressed, Wrestling is all I know and to have that taken away would have been devastating for not only for me but for you guys as well. Now I said the other day when a reporter caught up with me in the gym that I had some exciting news. Well this is only part of it, because the other announcement was I’m tired of climbing the ladder to the top only to get knocked back down, we only have so much time in our wrestling careers until it’s time to hang up the boots but I’ve got a lot of work left to do and I’m not going to let that go to waste so I am here by challenging the XWL Elite Champion to a match next week for that Elite title.

[Mauro Ranallo]
My god he's not playing any games tonight

[Corey Graves]
Why would anyone play any games Maurice? The time for games is when your home sitting on your couch playing Call of Duty or Battlefield or something.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Austin-Aries-1

[Ed Gonzalez]
You see, that's what I'm talking about. This is why I decided to recruit you. I need a go getter, and someone who isn't just going to wait their turn. You want to go toe to toe with Punk and bring him down on your way to greatness then I'm all for it and I can help make that happen. I said I wanted to leave a legacy of greatness and there is no way better to start than with the greatest man that ever lived.

[Austin Aries]
I’ve made my intentions clear that I want that intercontinental title but I understand I have to wait and climb the ladder and Punk you’re on the bottom of that ladder so its time my friend time to relinquish your title to “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Aries.

The crowd cheers in excitement after they have found out what the newest plans for Austin Aries were.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, can't I'm surprised. I didn't expect Punk to just sit in the back and take that

[Corey Graves]
And he shouldn't! That man is a Champion, he shouldn't have to deal with the disrespectful talk from someone like Austin Aries

CM Punk walks out the back, holding his Elite Championship over his shoulder. He's already armed with a microphone and has a amused look on his face. The crowd boos him heavily, but he just soaks up all that negative energy

(CM Punk)
Ya know, I was in the back, and I couldn't help but hear that my name was said. I listened for a little while and I mean...wow. Look I admire you trying to get your career on track but let me give you some corrections to what you said, and what you're doing. One, great men...don't need managers. I learned that the hard way with Paul Heyman and one day Brock Lesnar will learn it also. The only thing a manager is good for is sucking away your success and your money. They use you to make their livings and this...Ed guy, looks like a huge leach. Two, you think you want the Intercontinental Championship? No no no...The Intercontinental Championship is NOTHING and I repeat, NOTHING compared to the Elite Championship. That title has been tainted time and time again. But this title...is still pure. Only has had two owners and I have taken this title to heights people never thought possible. So just the fact that you can't recognize the greatness of this title, shows me that you're unfit to carry it

(CM Punk)
And three...bottom of the ladder? Are you kidding me? Kid, the last few months you've been a no one. Losing match after match, no tv time, missing out on PPV's and you wanna call me bottom of the ladder? Let me lay out some facts for you, three months now I have been undefeated. No one has pinned me. No one has made me tap. No one has kept me down for the count of ten, I haven't been disqualified, tag team matches, multi man matches, Championship matches! I have ran over everyone. Sami Zayn, Cactus Jack, The now World Heavy weight Champion AJ Styles, The Intercontinental Champion Leo Kruger, Cesaro the names go on and on and on! And tonight, I'm gonna remain undefeated AGAIN! Cause I'm am the only one righteous enough, the only one who actually has to strength to be Straightedge in this crooked world. I do these things Austin, Cause I'm the best in the world

CM Punk looks down at his title, and back up at Ed and Austin Aries

(CM Punk)
So you come out here...you disrespect me. You disrespect my title, and you think that you're going to get a title shot and use me as a stepping stone? Get real kid. If you're looking for someone more your level I think Health Slater is around here somewhere.

[Ed Gonzalez]
Punk, let me go ahead and stop you right there. First of all, how dare you insult me not once, but twice. I'm not a leach because I don't suck in any sense of the word. I am the answer to the question... Who made XWL great again? Secondly and most importantly, I'm disgusted that you compared me to Heyman. I'm nothing like Paul Heyman. I'm not some assho...

Ed stops and himself and pauses. Then he responds to Punk again.

[Ed Gonzalez]
I mean "advocate." I'm actually useful to my clients, but I'm not here to talk about him. You see, Punk, you said great men don't need managers, I can agree as Aries doesn't need me but there is nothing wrong with two great men joining forces and becoming even greater and growing stronger. You see that is why I never even considered you as a client. As a manager, I can see the flaws that others can't. From a managing standpoint, you're a broken man, Punk. Dare I say a broken Punk, and not in the Matt Hardy sense of way.

Punk raises up his title and mouths that "There's nothing broken about that."

[Ed Gonzalez]
I'm not doubting your success, Punk. What I'm saying is that Paul Heyman broke you. He was your leach and he drained you to the brink of total damnation. He turned you into a broken human being who can't be trusted because you're afraid to trust in anyone or anything that doesn't benefit you. He left you in a constant state of paranoia and hypocrisy and that will ultimately be your downfall and it will ultimately be the beginning of the greatest Elite Championship title reign that there ever was.

[Austin Aries]
Your on to something there Ed, but since you don't want to accept why don't i lay out a different challenge and let management decide to make the match or not, me you next week non title, if i beat you i get a shot at that title at the ppv. lets

Aries and Ed step out of the ring headed toward he back as the crowd cheers.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a block buster announcement, i guess we will have to wait until next week to find out if management accepts or not.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Kruger's name lights up on the titantron as the arena grows dark

.:Corey Graves:.

There he is ladies and gentlemen our Intercontinental Champion, Leo Kruger!

A spotlight kicks on, and it shines down upon Kruger as he is squatting at the top of the ramp looking around the arena. He has a confidant smirk on his face.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Entrance%2B1

His eyes slowly begin to dwindle downward towards his waist. He stands up slapping the front of the Intercontinental title showing off he is still champion. His arms reaches behind undoing the strap. He takes his title off, and raises it high into the air.

He is showing surely he does not think anyone can stop him.

He puts the title onto his shoulder, and begins walking down the ramp.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
As we all know Cactus Jack and Leo Kruger went one on one at Roulette, and it was a gruesome fight between these two men, but as we all see Cactus Jack once again falling short. Now the question on everyone's mind who will step up now to face Leo Kruger for his Intercontinental?

Earlier in the night we heard from Cactus Jack tossing his name in one last time. He said If he can not beat Kruger this is the last time he will not go after the Intercontinental title as long as Leo Kruger is champion. Would you put his name into this match Mauro?

Honestly, yes I would. I feel like this would be the perfect Cinderella story if Cactus Jack came out on top.

Really? He has had chance after chance after chance, and has came up short every single time. Why not someone like Sa...

Hold onto that thought Corey it looks like we are getting word that next week we are going to have a number one contendership match for Intercontinental championship! It will be Cactus Jack vs SAMI ZAYN!

The match preview shows up on the titantron, and the crowd cheers showing their love for the two superstars as Kruger gets into the ring. Kruger looks behind him noticing the fans looking up at the titantron. He smiles as he looks upon his prey in due time. He takes the mic from the ref who awaited him, and begins to speak since his win two weeks ago.

.:Leo Kruger:.
Come on..

Kruger chuckles to himself

You gotta do better than that if you wanna beat me Mick. It's quite funny to see you try so hard, and fall up short each and every single time, but here we go again as you get one more opportunity next week as you will fight SOOL's lovable ginger, Sami Zayn for a chance to fight for this...

Kruger holds up his title proudly

If either of you two think you are taking this precious trophy away from me. well then my friends you have another thing coming your way. I will do anything that it takes to keep this title around my waist. My hunting skills help me will help me do so in the process. No matter who wins next week. I will be lurking in the shadows waiting for my moment to strike. We will cross paths on the next Anarchy I guarantee it..

Kruger starts laughing creepily as he drops the mic, and awaits his opponents to come down to the ring.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Aries_131 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Adam_c14

XWL cameras return to the stage as a familiar theme begins to play

The crowd cheers as Austin Aries makes his way down to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo
Corey its been weeks since we have seen Austin around here.

Corey Graves
Your right Maury, he has been absent and its been bittersweet i'll tell ya that much

Mauro Ranallo
I hope he is ready because his opponent next is a tough one

Corey Graves
It will make my day if Aries gets beat

The crowd erupts as they find out that Aries next opponent is none other than Adam Cole Bay Bay!!!!!!!

Corey Graves
Now here is a man who i respect, a man who has been champion in XWL before, if i remember correctly this man beat Aries for the retired United States Championship after Aries incredible 1 day reign.

Mauro Ranallo
Your right Corey Adam did beat Aries for the now retired United States Championship the day after he won the belt, but that was then and this is now lets see how these two do.

Spoilers:

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Aries_13

XWL Anarchy returns from a commercial break as Ed Gonzalez is now in the ring and has a microphone in his hand.[/i]

[Ed Gonzalez]
At Roulette, I made my intentions clear. I came to XWL, not because SOOL died, but because I knew that this is where I wanted to make my mark because there has and never will be anyone like me in XWL and I always strive to stand out. I announced my new role here in XWL as the greatest manager of all time and I have wasted no time in working around the clock to help me achieve that goal. It’s no secret that I have been great everywhere I’ve been and there’s nothing that I can’t do. Back in SOOL, I did what I wanted, whenever I wanted and to whomever I wanted to. There were no limitations to my aspirations and as I’ve reached the mountain top, I figured my next move should be to become a great leader.

Ed pauses as he acknowledges a guy in the crowd wearing a SOOL shirt. He nods at him and then continues to speak.

[Ed Gonzalez]
As a leader, I want to lead the greatest competitors to the promise land alongside me. You see, for myself it wasn’t lonely at the top, I just understood that there are strength in numbers. So why not get a little stronger while I sit atop of the mountain. I also didn’t want to take the easy route to the top and look straight at XWL’s champions and settle there. Championships can be won and lost fairly fast, but a true talent is a competitor that can raise his own value without holding a championship. I can make them a champion, but the qualities that I’m looking for aren’t measured by championships.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I have to agree with Ed, some of the greatest wrestlers of all time have never held a World title before. Some of my favorites on the roster today have yet to hold gold in XWL, so maybe Ed is on to something.

[Corey Graves]
I’ll hold onto my thoughts about Ed. I’m not sold on him yet. I want to see results since he’s the self-proclaimed greatest manager ever. Hell, he doesn’t even have a client yet.

[Ed Gonzalez]
That’s why I have begun to analyze the roster to find stand out superstars to ascend the mountain of greatness with me. Now there’s some pretty decent talent throughout this roster but I need people that I can trust and actually believe in. I’m know exactly what I’m looking for and much to the dismay of the people who thought I would fail in my efforts, I’ve already found my first client. So without any further delay, it is now time for me to present to the world my first client…

[Mauro Ranallo]
Who is it going to be, Corey? It could be anybody.

[Corey Graves]
I’m actually impressed that he’s found someone this quickly. He shows up on the premiere of XWL and already has a client in hand. I can’t wait to see who it is. I’m just glad it’s not going to be someone like AJ Styles, I don’t even want to get started on him again…

The crowd is excited to see Ed raise Aries hand, Ed has made a bold choice in his first client.

[Mauro Ranallo]
My god it’s “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Aries!

[Corey Graves]
And just like that I’m no longer impressed he could have picked someone like Kevin Owens or even Adam Cole.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think it’s a great choice Corey

[Corey Graves]
Keep your opinions to yourself Maury

Aries stands up with Ed’s hand going high in the air along with his. Ed hands Aries the microphone to allow him to speak

[Austin Aries]
You know Ed when you called me and said that you wanted to manage me I was baffled, you see when I disappeared from XWL a few weeks back I was in a dark place, I needed time to recover some nagging injuries that began to hinder me from doing my job which then put me in a place to where I thought I was depressed, Wrestling is all I know and to have that taken away would have been devastating for not only for me but for you guys as well. Now I said the other day when a reporter caught up with me in the gym that I had some exciting news. Well this is only part of it, because the other announcement was I’m tired of climbing the ladder to the top only to get knocked back down, we only have so much time in our wrestling careers until it’s time to hang up the boots but I’ve got a lot of work left to do and I’m not going to let that go to waste so I am here by challenging the XWL Elite Champion to a match next week for that Elite title.

[Mauro Ranallo]
My god he's not playing any games tonight

[Corey Graves]
Why would anyone play any games Maurice? The time for games is when your home sitting on your couch playing Call of Duty or Battlefield or something.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Austin-Aries-1

[Ed Gonzalez]
You see, that's what I'm talking about. This is why I decided to recruit you. I need a go getter, and someone who isn't just going to wait their turn. You want to go toe to toe with Punk and bring him down on your way to greatness then I'm all for it and I can help make that happen. I said I wanted to leave a legacy of greatness and there is no way better to start than with the greatest man that ever lived.

[Austin Aries]
I’ve made my intentions clear that I want that intercontinental title but I understand I have to wait and climb the ladder and Punk you’re on the bottom of that ladder so its time my friend time to relinquish your title to “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” Austin Aries.

The crowd cheers in excitement after they have found out what the newest plans for Austin Aries were.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, can't I'm surprised. I didn't expect Punk to just sit in the back and take that

[Corey Graves]
And he shouldn't! That man is a Champion, he shouldn't have to deal with the disrespectful talk from someone like Austin Aries

CM Punk walks out the back, holding his Elite Championship over his shoulder. He's already armed with a microphone and has a amused look on his face. The crowd boos him heavily, but he just soaks up all that negative energy

(CM Punk)
Ya know, I was in the back, and I couldn't help but hear that my name was said. I listened for a little while and I mean...wow. Look I admire you trying to get your career on track but let me give you some corrections to what you said, and what you're doing. One, great men...don't need managers. I learned that the hard way with Paul Heyman and one day Brock Lesnar will learn it also. The only thing a manager is good for is sucking away your success and your money. They use you to make their livings and this...Ed guy, looks like a huge leach. Two, you think you want the Intercontinental Championship? No no no...The Intercontinental Championship is NOTHING and I repeat, NOTHING compared to the Elite Championship. That title has been tainted time and time again. But this title...is still pure. Only has had two owners and I have taken this title to heights people never thought possible. So just the fact that you can't recognize the greatness of this title, shows me that you're unfit to carry it

(CM Punk)
And three...bottom of the ladder? Are you kidding me? Kid, the last few months you've been a no one. Losing match after match, no tv time, missing out on PPV's and you wanna call me bottom of the ladder? Let me lay out some facts for you, three months now I have been undefeated. No one has pinned me. No one has made me tap. No one has kept me down for the count of ten, I haven't been disqualified, tag team matches, multi man matches, Championship matches! I have ran over everyone. Sami Zayn, Cactus Jack, The now World Heavy weight Champion AJ Styles, The Intercontinental Champion Leo Kruger, Cesaro the names go on and on and on! And tonight, I'm gonna remain undefeated AGAIN! Cause I'm am the only one righteous enough, the only one who actually has to strength to be Straightedge in this crooked world. I do these things Austin, Cause I'm the best in the world

CM Punk looks down at his title, and back up at Ed and Austin Aries

(CM Punk)
So you come out here...you disrespect me. You disrespect my title, and you think that you're going to get a title shot and use me as a stepping stone? Get real kid. If you're looking for someone more your level I think Health Slater is around here somewhere.

[Ed Gonzalez]
Punk, let me go ahead and stop you right there. First of all, how dare you insult me not once, but twice. I'm not a leach because I don't suck in any sense of the word. I am the answer to the question... Who made XWL great again? Secondly and most importantly, I'm disgusted that you compared me to Heyman. I'm nothing like Paul Heyman. I'm not some assho...

Ed stops and himself and pauses. Then he responds to Punk again.

[Ed Gonzalez]
I mean "advocate." I'm actually useful to my clients, but I'm not here to talk about him. You see, Punk, you said great men don't need managers, I can agree as Aries doesn't need me but there is nothing wrong with two great men joining forces and becoming even greater and growing stronger. You see that is why I never even considered you as a client. As a manager, I can see the flaws that others can't. From a managing standpoint, you're a broken man, Punk. Dare I say a broken Punk, and not in the Matt Hardy sense of way.

Punk raises up his title and mouths that "There's nothing broken about that."

[Ed Gonzalez]
I'm not doubting your success, Punk. What I'm saying is that Paul Heyman broke you. He was your leach and he drained you to the brink of total damnation. He turned you into a broken human being who can't be trusted because you're afraid to trust in anyone or anything that doesn't benefit you. He left you in a constant state of paranoia and hypocrisy and that will ultimately be your downfall and it will ultimately be the beginning of the greatest Elite Championship title reign that there ever was.

[Austin Aries]
Your on to something there Ed, but since you don't want to accept why don't i lay out a different challenge and let management decide to make the match or not, me you next week non title, if i beat you i get a shot at that title at the ppv. lets

Aries and Ed step out of the ring headed toward he back as the crowd cheers.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a block buster announcement, i guess we will have to wait until next week to find out if management accepts or not.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 5:30 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Entrance%2B2

The crowd boos but Leo Kruger seems to not to be paying any attention to the crowd

(Corey Graves)
And here comes the Intercontinental Champion! Leo Kruger! A dangerous man always

(Mauro Ranallo)
It will be interesting to see how he deals with this match tonight

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Cm-punk_o_GIFSoupcom

Another round of boos but instead of ignoring it like Kruger, Punk bows before the crowd, making them hate him a little more

(Mauro Ranallo)
Some would say that Punk is the underdog coming into the match

(Corey Graves)
Then those people would be idiots! Punk is never anyone to be taken lightly

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 16%2B-%2B1

The crowd pops at the sight of AJ Styles, their new World Heavyweight champion!

(Mauro Ranallo)
Just listen to that reaction!

(Corey Graves)
These people are idiots. And yeah, he seems great right now, but he went through a brutal brawl earlier. Who says he's even close to 50 percent right now?

All three men have set their titles by the time keeper. They pace around each other, neither daring to make the first move. Like outlaws their eyes dodge from left to right, trying to cover any blind spots. Kruger sends Styles and Punk a menacing smiles. AJ just smirks whole Punk rolls his eyes. Eventually the bell is rung, and that is when all hell breaks lose

(Bet you'd like to see this right? Well...the video fucked us over)

The scene laid before everyone's eyes is complete carnage. Tables broken, chair bent, and ladders dented. Both the announcers tables have been destroyed. All three competitors are laid out in the ring. Slowly but surely the men start to come to, slowly pulling themselves to their feet. Styles is the first up, followed by Kruger. Summoning energy from down deep Kruger charges as Styles, looking to take his head off with a vicious clothesline. Styles being as quick as he is duck the clothesline and hits Kruger directly in the forehead with a Pele Kick! The kick sends Kruger reeling; His luck gets worse as a round house kick from Punk from behind sends Kruger through the middle rope and into the outside. Punk shakes off the cobwebs and comes face to face with AJ Styles

The two mouth off a little before Punk shoves AJ, AJ comes back with his own shove. Just like that the two are sending punch after punch to each other. Neither trying to block or get out the way, like men possessed they brutally attack each other. Eventually Punk lashes out with a knee to the stomach. The air is clearly knocked out of Styles. Punk takes the opportunity to lift Styles onto his shoulders. The crowd boos heavily as Punk simple smirks and shouts "BEST IN THE WORLD!" Before delivering a GTS to Styles. Or, at least that's what he planned. AJ comes back to life as send devistating elbow after elbow to Punk. Punk quickly lets him go but AJ doesn't let up, sending out a flurry of punches, elbows, and knees. Finally a kick to the chest knocks Punk onto his back. AJ catches his breath before looking around wildly and pointing to the apron. The crowd goes nuts with cheers!

AJ steps through the ropes and is begging Punk to get to his feet. Punk begins to stir and sits up slowly, not knowing he's playing exactly into AJ's hands. Finally Punk gets up and it looks like AJ is gonna jump! But suddenly...the lights cut!

(Mauro Ranallo)
What's going on?!

(Corey Graves)
Maybe Brock is coming back for a little more payback

The titantron starts to flicker to life

1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Giphy
Images begin to flash on the screen! Horrid images of people with twisted bodies. Eyes bleeding, black like liquid pouring out of mouths, and fingers moving in unnatural ways

Finally, the screen cuts out. And bold red letters become bright and brighter until it hurts to look at them.

Y O U H A V E B E E N C H O S E N

The screen cuts out and eventually the lights come back on. AJ Is still on the apron, staring at the screen with nothing but confusion. Mean while Punk who was facing AJ when he was getting up, has his back turned now and is hunched over. Holding something.

(Mauro Ranallo)

Punk must have gotten a weapon when the lights got cut out!

Punk is indeed holding a baseball bat. But he looks confused to be holding it

(Corey Graves)
I don't think Punk went to get that...

Punk looks as confused as AJ looks, but he sneaks a peek to see AJ hasn't turned his full attention to him yet. AJ shakes off the weird event that just happened and returns his attention back to Punk. AJ steadies himself, before jumping, and leaping off the top rope. However Punk turns around mid flight and cracks AJ in the ribs with the bat! The sound that comes out of AJ's mouth is pure agony, as Punk just grins! He tosses the bat out of the ring and quickly scoops up Styles on his shoulders again. Except this time, he delivers the GTS. AJ's body is lifeless as he falls to the mat and Punk quickly crawls on top of him!

(Mauro Ranallo)
Not like this!

1!

2!

3!

CM Punk holds his hands high into the air, still laying on Styles

(Mauro Ranallo)
The Elite Champion stands tall tonight...with a little help from someone

(Corey Graves)
Punk has been trying to earn respect around here for months! And I think he just did tonight!

CM Punk is handed his Elite Championship, which he hold shigh into the air. Punk looks around the carnage, at Kruger still laying on the outside, at Styles who has yet to move. He smiles a disgusting grin and looks upon the crowd, screaming at the top of his lungs

"BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEESSSSST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!"

While Punk enjoys his win, some would say he should be worried about the message, and who just helped him win tonight....

END SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16   1 - XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 11/21/16 - 11/28/16
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2