Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016

Go down 
+8
Shane
Pringle96`
T-Roll
Sinister
GamerShane31
KingWolf
Frowonder
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM:  The Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.    Kruger's Reign of Terror to Come to An End?

Tonight on Anarchy we will witness both an Intercontinental Championship match as well as an #1 Contender's match for the I.C. title between former ELITE champion Sami Zayn and former ELITE contender Cactus Jack with the winner going on to face Leo Kruger in the Main Event. These two top level performers are no strangers to competition, and what must feel like deja vu to them must win two matches in order to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion! Will one of the challengers realize their dreams or will Leo Kruger's nightmare of a title reign prevail?!

2.  A Golden Streak

Matt Sydal has no doubt been on a roll lately beating the likes of Heath Slater, Mason Ryan, and now Kota Ibushi! He has proven that he is a force to be reckoned with while using up and coming wrestlers as stepping stones towards his goal, The World Heavyweight Championship. Who woll step up next and do they have a chance to defeat "The Golden Ticket" Matt Sydal or will he put them down with his golden touch?!

3. Blissful Revenge

Alexa Bliss looks to claim her redemption for last week when Mia Yim cost her the victory by holding Bliss's legs down while Natalya pinned her for the win. The two will be going head to head tonight in a non-title match. Will Alexa Bliss beat the seem to be indestructible Mia Yim and maybe have a title shot in the near future or will Mia Yim go one step further from last week and give Alexa Bliss yet another loss?

4. Battle of the ELITE

Cesaro has done it, he won the 2/3 falls match to become the #1 contender for the coveted ELITE Championship. But will this be the end of his crusade for the title? Cesaro will go on to face CM Punk tonight on Anarchy for the first of three matches in the ELITE Championship Series. Let us remind you while Cesaro did win the contendership for the ELITE Title, he did go 2-1 in the series while CM Punk won both of his last title defenses 2-0 in an impressive fashion. So will the Swiss Superman pull a major upset and win the first of three matches or will Punk continue his dominance in the best of three ELITE Championship Series matches and put him down for the count in tonight's match?

5. Bonds Have Been Broken

In a disturbing display of his power Kevin Owens single handedly dismantled Sami Zayn, a man he once called his best friend, his best man at his wedding, the godfather of his children. In one split-second he destroyed it all the moment he powerbombed him onto the apron, the same way he put Cody Rhodes on the shelf indefinitely, with no word from Sami Zayn on the subject we are left to wonder what will happen tonight on Anarchy when Owens looks to continue his rampage when he faces a local competitor. Also, there are two other specific individuals who have "broken" a brotherly bond last week and that is Broken Matt and Jeff Hardy. Things seem like they were going as plan for these two brothers in last week's tag match when The Hardys went to war with Tyson Kidd and Teddy Hart, turns out there was only one plan and it was executed flawlessly as Broken Matt Hardy turned on his brother Jeff  towards the end of the match hitting him with Broken Fate and dragging Teddy's motionless body on top of Jeff's and throwing his arms out as if he claimed his own twisted victory on his fallen brother. Broken Matt then went on to proclaim himself as the only pure Hardy as he brought up his little siblings troubled past. Now all we can do is sit back and watch and see who will make the next move will Jeff retaliate tonight, or will Broken Matt continue to make his brother's life an obsolete hell, find out tonight on ANARCHY!

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 KWO3RBJ1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Fg8C7081 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 B36Th91

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Aiqm6CT1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 YZJPnVO

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 JHj1uww1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 NUUdBM2

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 71cavuE1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 IUoeGVU

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 H43ZE7T1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 YiLDmsK

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 MVxdFaB1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 KjGMOPV

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 L3MSRyB1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 8G8BVGS

I.C. #1 Contender’s Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 5tOg2pf1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Q01OmPy

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Lp5Kgcr1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 M3rWaeg

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 T6VNBEK1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq

Matt Sydal's Golden Opportunity Open Challenge

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 5f5cUFV

ELITE Championship Match 1/3

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 38WbpxS1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 YZTyPEB

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 ULGCjcp1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 S5wARmX

MAIN-EVENT

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 AkNf7Xi

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:49 pm

With a Roulette advertisement fading away, we head ringside to our commentary team as always consisting of Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Roulette is shaping up to be an incredible show, the one night a year where every match is thrown literally to chance.

[Corey Graves]
Not only that but history WILL be made when The Women's Division takes center stage in The Main-Event. Which will see the very dangerous Women's Champion Mia Yim defend against the fearsome Sister April.

[Mauro Ranallo]
AJ Lee is no stranger to championships, but the woman that stands across from Mia on that night won't be the crazy but lovable girl that skipped her way to success...no, it will be a force of evil masquerading as the former champion. A frightening opponent that has been dubbed Sister April.

[Corey Graves]
April has no doubt changed the landscape of this division, bringing an element of fear that previously never existed. But fear comes in many forms, and while not frightening in the haunting sense. Mia Yim has quickly gone from forgotten new girl that had Michelle McCool's number but didn't do anything with it, to the nearly approaching Longest Reigning Women's Champion that did so by changing the status quo in her own way. Danger, the possibility of suffering harm, or injury. Now many women in their time have tried to say they were dangerous....but, this woman proves it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Indeed, perhaps the most chilling example was when our now General Manager Layla who was The Women's Champion defended her title against long time friend and foe Michelle McCool. Mia Yim would shock the world by not only returning and attacking Michelle, the woman that caused her a great deal of head trauma and left her on the shelf....but then turning her sights to Layla, and delivering a Package Piledriver that drove Layla's skull and neck into the championship she historically held first.

[Corey Graves]
Then she would end Layla's reign, and career just weeks later. Ending a historical career, and kick starting hers.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What makes this encounter so talked about isn't just the fact history is made, but the fact that both women have truly taken this place by storm. Why just a month ago when history was made and Hell in a Cell came to Anarchy in the form of an Intercontinental Championship Match.

[Corey Graves]
Sister April held true to the phrase the student surpassing the teacher...leading to the end of freshly started reign, and we haven't seen him since.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Just last week Mia Yim proceeded to help her oblivious partner Natalya cheat to gain their team victory...but right after drove her into the canvas with that sickening Package Piledriver.

[Corey Graves]
All while Sister April watched...watching the woman she's tried to bring the darkness out of essentially cheat....and the woman she faces in two weeks, lay out her unofficial protege.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speaking of that protege, doctor's have advised against her competing tonight, but she isn't the type to just sit at home. No she showed up because this is what she loves, whether she's doing it or watching others do it. So with that said she's waiting for us backstage, let's go now to Natalya.

The display lights up, revealing a casually dressed Natalya, who seems to be a mix of emotions, she's always in a good mood, but there's a hint that she may also be upset. Understandably so after Mia Yim her own partner laid her out after their victory, a victory she essentially made Natalya unknowingly cheat to get.

[Corey Graves]
Excuse Mauro's rudeness Natalya, it's great to have you thanks for taking the time to speak with us.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Gjzx5WJ

[Natalya]
Well the pleasure is all mine. It means a lot that I'm in the conversation, people want to know what I think, so settle in because I...have A LOT...to get off my chest.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps might that be because of the actions of what was your partner in last week's Tag-Team Match, The XWL Women's Champion Mia Yim?

[Natalya]
Oh it certainly does, you see...when you carry yourself with respect, honor....and integrity...people like to take advantage of you. They think, oh she won't do anything, she's too nice for that. Well normally yes, but my father is Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, he taught me to stand up for myself, to NEVER let anyone think they can walk all over me. To steal a line from a favorite song of mine, what's right is right, but you ain't be right yet...these boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll DO! One of these days, push me too far...and they'll walk right over YOU!

[Corey Graves]
Let's talk about this "nice" thing...haven't you heard nice guys finish last, and it's the same for ladies as well. I mean, let's face it...while this month you've been on a roll, the previous months...you've been a stepping stone for others to be successful. You've been walked on, and I haven't felt that fire, what is it going to take for you to actually check your manners at the door and show us what the dungeon taught you?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 XXrLzhm

[Natalya]
The dungeon taught me RESPECT. Do I know more ways to punish an opponent than they could ever be prepared for? Well duh as the only female graduate of the Hart Family Dungeon I proved a long time ago that I...am more than capable of being a danger in my own right. But that's what sets me apart from the likes of Paige, or Mia Yim. I love wrestling, not torturing people, not intentionally causing injuries, not ending careers...when I came to XWL, you saw a different Natalya yes. She broke every woman that stood against her, she went undefeated, she reigned as an undefeated champion...but, my destruction, did nothing but tear down the division. There was nothing left when I was done, and that's because I didn't value the all over one mindset that I do now. Am I just as hungry to be champion, to be the woman that leads the charge? Of course, but there's a difference in being complacent, and being happy for others, happy for the success of a thriving division that grows more and more with every step of the way.

[Corey Graves]
But doesn't it grow old constantly being the only one that gives a damn about others when they don't care about you?

[Natalya]
The division as it currently stands, was built on one ideal, this is the only function it knows. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks, it just takes longer. You have to be patient, discourage bad habits, but one day....they will understand, they will LEARN. The women at The Performance Center, are being taught that mindset, because it truly is the future, a division united, can accomplish ANYTHING! A division like that would have Main-Evented a lot sooner, a division strong...wouldn't need some historical branding every time something happens, because it would be the NORM. I refuse to give up, to accept that things will never change. I know they can, I see glimpses of change every now and then, and that glimmer of hope is all I need to continue my quest to bring about empowerment to ALL that inhabit The Women's Division of XWL.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Let's address the elephant in the room, last week Mia Yim made you unknowingly go against your morals, aiding you in a tainted victory. What went through your mind the second you saw it back?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 DZ1WHRo

[Natalya]
I felt bad, not...for cheating, that wasn't my intention so there was no real guilt on my behalf. I did feel bad for Alexa though, I know she's not interested in hearing this but I am sorry that happened. I enjoyed sharing that ring with you and I look forward to the next time we do. As for Mia's assistance that I didn't ask for...I feel like several minutes after that showed why she did what she did. It wasn't to be a good teammate, it was to essentially take credit for the victory and make it all about her. She's tried to make everything about her since winning The Women's Championship and while I have a great deal of respect for her ability, and the matches she has...her ethics or lack thereof, I have no respect for.

[Corey Graves]
Some felt Sister April gained power seeing you the woman she regularly refers to as almost a student to her evil game, gain victory by cheating, was proof there is a darkness inside you that will go through any lengths. Now while the victory wasn't intentionally gained in such a way, when you two cross paths she does seem to unleash something in you, don't you agree?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 EF82erK

[Natalya]
It's nothing more than a coincidence really, I love AJ....she's incredibly talented, there are similar aspects of our views...but she just goes about everything with a warped perception. The division doesn't need to be scared straight...it needs to want to change. I'm not interested in being one of her followers because I don't believe in her message, and that's the truth.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speaking of messages, the reason you're here tonight but unable to compete is because one woman decided to send a message to Sister April by attacking you last week. To return to a subject we glossed over a minute ago, what are you going to do about that?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 KWYTSrQ

[Natalya]
I could complain, like a select group would in this situation...I could be petty, and plan to screw her out of such a historic moment at Roulette...but we are in the WRESTLING business. When you have an issue with someone? You don't sit around and play games, you don't throw around insults, no...you settle things in THAT ring! I realize the last several times I've been in that ring with Mia, things haven't gone my way, and I make no excuse about it, she's been...BEEN...the better woman on those occasions. But, one thing that sets me apart from every other average woman in the division? I never stop learning, and it's been years upon years of learning, growing from experiences, bouncing back from losses, using those failures as motivation that lead me to REDEMPTION!

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 T1mq1tV

[Natalya]
Often times my methods are called into question, people think oh you have to be cutthroat to be successful, no...no you don't. Want proof? I'm ready to prove that, Mia. I know you think you're god's gift to this division, that you're going to be champion far beyond the current record and then some, that NOBODY can defeat you, but I know....I KNOW...I can! And I'm going to do that next week because I stopped by Layla's office earlier and she's approved my request. So it's official, next week you and I step in that ring, and we won't leave it until one of two things happen, you finally show me a shred of respect, or I beat the respect out of you.

With an emphatic statement made, Natalya stares into the camera intensely as we fade away, having just heard the news that next week The Women's Champion Mia Yim meets Natalya for one...more...match.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:52 pm

I.C. #1 Contender’s Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 5tOg2pf1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Q01OmPy

20 mins into this number one contender’s match and both men have been giving their all in the match with Cactus Jack kicking out of two blue thunderbombs whilst Zayn has managed to kick out of a stump pile driver and manged to get out of the mandible claw.

Zayn currently has Cactus Jack in the corner and is hitting him with kick after kick to the midsection of Cactus Jack. Cactus eventually then drops to the bottom turnbuckle dazed and trying to catch his breath. Zayn then takes a few steps back runs and connects the boot of his wrestling boots to the face off Cactus. Zayn then drags Cactus away from the ropes and begins to cover him. The ref starts counting but as he gets to 2 Cactus powers out of the pin attempt. Zayn checks with the referee as he believes his count was slow. Zayn then turns his attention back towards Cactus Jack and begins to stomp away at him. Zayn then locks Cactus Jack in an arm bar in an attempt to win by submission. Zayn starts stretching Cactus Jacks arm and has the arm bar locked in tight. Cactus Jack however manages to pull himself towards the bottom rope and grabs it to help break the hold. Zayn holds onto the arm bar before the 5 count and releases it before the ref can reach the 5 count.

Zayn then stalks Cactus Jack and waits for him to get up. Zayn then kicks him in the gut and locks him in for a suplex. Zayn goes to apply the manoeuvre but Cactus Jack blocks it. Zayn attempts the suplex two more times each time Cactus blocks it and then manages to hit a suplex off his own to Zayn. Cactus then goes for a cover but the ref only reaches a 2 count again before Zayn kicks out. Cactus then wastes no time with this advantage and climbs on top of Zayn and begins to launch a barrage off vicious punches to the forehead of Zayn. Cactus then as quickly as he can gets up runs off the ropes and then drops a leg drop onto Zayn’s neck and head. Cactus goes for a quick cover but again Zayn kicks out at two. Now Cactus Jack is the frustrated one as he sits up and begins to pull his hair out and punch his head in frustration. Cactus then starts to stalk Zayn. Cactus has a sadistic look on his face like he is enjoying the pain he is suffering and the pain he is inflicting to Zayn. Zayn gets up and Cactus spins him around and locks him in for the double arm DDT but Zayn reverses whips Cactus into the ropes. Cactus bounces back and Zayn and BOOM Zayn hits a blue thunder bomb out of nowhere. Unfortunately for Zayn he is exhausted and can’t capitalise on this and falls back on his stomach. All off a sudden another superstars entrance music plays through the arena which receives a lot of boos through the arena.

Kevin Owens then appears on the top of the entrance ramp way.

Mauro Ranallo: Owens ! whats he doing here this match has nothing to do with him he is interrupting and excellent contest here I hope he doesn't ruin it.

Corey Graves: What has Owens got to do with this ? It's easy Mauro he has come to watch his former best friend get beat by Cactus Jack isn't that obvious ? He just wants a better view there is nothing wrong with that.

Zayn has now pulled himself together and is standing next to the ropes shouting at Owens. Then Owens starts to walk down the ramp way towards the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Now whats he doing he has no right to be down round ringside at this time he is ruining this match because he can't stand Sami doing well.

Corey Graves: Are you not seeing what I am ? Zayn is the one shouting at Owens telling him to come down to the ring. Zayn knows if Owens touches him then Zayn wins by disqualification and advances to the final. Zayn is wanting to cheap route to the Intercontinental Championship as he knows he can't beat Cactus Jack.

Owens by now is half way down the ramp way shouting at Zayn. What Zayn doesn't realize is Cactus is coming to and getting to his feet. Cactus sees this as his time to strike. He runs grabs a hold off Zayn tights and rolls him up for a pinfall. Cactus positions himself so the ref can't see he is in fact holding the tights of Zayn to get an advantage the ref starts the count.

Mauro Ranallo: REF REF LOOK CACTUS HAS THE TIGHTS CACTUS HAS THE TIGHTS !

Corey Graves: Shut up Mauro this match is for a shot at the IC Title its win by any means necessary when the stakes are high.

The ref starts the count 1    2    3 ! Cactus Jack has done it he has beat Sami Zayn. Zayn can't believe it Owens has cost him a shot at the IC title. Zayn is furious. He goes to run at Cactus Jack but Cactus is to quick for him and rolls out of the ring. Zayn then turns round and ....

Corey Graves: POP UP POWER BOMB ! Zayn is out he walked straight into that one. He should know by now to never turn his back on the prizefighter Kevin Owens its his own fault.

Owens then rolls out off the ring with a massive grin on his face shouting he is the best as Zayn is lying in the middle off the ring laid out. Cactus then sneaks his way back into the middle off the ring with a huge smirk on his face as he stands above Sami Zayn. Cactus then puts one foot on Zayns chest and demands the ref to make the three count again and the ref scared for his life does.

Corey Graves: See look at that Cactus said he'd beat Zayn with just one foot covering Zayn chest for the pin he is living up to what he said in his promo earlier are we looking at our next IC champion ? I believe we just might be.

Mick Foley is celebrating in the ring on his win. When we hear the sound of clapping, and we look up to the titantron to see Leo Kruger on the titantron.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 1280x720-91b

.:Leo Kruger:.
Well.. Well.. Well.. Mick Foley... It appears you have gotten lucky..

Kruger laughs

At least in your eyes you consider it lucky.. We have fought quite a few times in SOOL, and it always ended with me coming out on top. That's why you followed me here because you saw a true leader within the alpha wolf of The Pack. You claimed I lost my way after winning the Intercontinental Champion.

Kruger's jaw tightens as he begins to grow angry

After winning that title I proved I was better than anything they have to offer here in XWL. I took out guys like Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns. Guys you could never beat Mick. You know my hunting skills are far more superior than your in ring ability.

Kruger tilts his head, and smirks

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 1280x720-VuA

Also, What have you done to really deserve to even get this? You lost twice to CM Punk fighting for the Elite title, and then you automatically get a shot to fight for my trophy...

Kruger laughs snarkly to himself.

Something seems fishy, but tonight, I am going to show the world how weak you truly are Mick.. until then.. Tah-Tah!...

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 2e61ff807968207d17ca185c7db0bdb194da9c65_hq

Camera fades to black as we go to commercial

Last edited by Leo Kruger/Harmon on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 ULGCjcp1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 S5wARmX

After the match, Mia is collecting herself and she goes to retrieve her championship. The crowd unhappy at the events that took place in this match. It’s the undeniable truth that she’s dangerous, if it wasn’t already known before. Sister April has to give her all if she is to have Mia on the defensive. Alexa crawling up, Mia puts her foot down in the small of her back, and keeps her down. A smile comes over the face of the champion and she realizes the control is in her hands.

[Mia Yim]
Now it’s time for the real show.

Walking to the opposite side of the ring, taking the camcorder violently.. One foot over the other. She reaches Alexa Bliss who is still recovering from the match. A testament of her ability, and Yim isn’t one hundred percent either. Hitting the RECORD button, Mia cannot pass up this opportunity. She starts filming Alexa Bliss in agony, Alexa’s eyes show the signs of a natural born loser.

[Mia Yim]
So close, yet so far.. I told you this would happen. You didn't listen, no..body listens! NOW GET OUT OF MY RING TRAMP!

The camcorder facing down, Alexa is pushed out of the ring without warning by Mia who shows no compassion for the way she falls. The championship is zoomed in on, with only teeth showing.

[Mia Yim]
Dangerous by design, you’ll never catch me flinching.. Whether it’s Michelle McCool, Layla, Sasha Banks, hell even Nikki (ugh) Storm). Sister April will know the true definition of fear is not what you can see, but what you can.. Feel. Do you feel it in the air, I can feel the tension rising. I can feel the room closing in.. on.. M-

All the lights go out in the arena goes out. A low chant begins in the crowd. "April's gonna kill you" The titantron lights up, surprisingly though, it's not April...but a unknown woman. In her hand, she holds a candle. She stares, almost transfixed by the light. Slowly, a smile creeps up on her face. She gazes up, staring at the camera. Staring at the crowd. Staring at YOU.

"She's Here"

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oclf53rT761v5a61no1_500

The lights turn on and standing behind Mia is Sister April with her new signature lantern laying in the corner. The crowd screams as Mia turns around right into a right hand from April! Mia falls to the ground from the punch and April mounts her, raining lefts and rights. The last two weeks Mia has gotten the better of the challenger and it looks like April hasn't forgotten. Nor forgiven. April finally lets up and looks around with wide eyes. Not so gently, April grabs Mia by her hair and brings her to her feet. April sets her up in the Sister Abigail position. She kisses her cheek and goes to deliver the ending.

However, the fight of the Women's champ is strong. Mia spins out of April's grasp and quicker than the queen of darkness can react, Mia drops April with a vicious kick to the head. April seems out of it as Mia grimaces in pain from April's assault, on top of her match with Bliss. Mia walks towards April and in vengeance, picks her up by her hair. She sets up April in position for her devastating Package Piledriver.

Once again the lights go out, but not ten seconds later do they return. Black cloaked figures surround not only the ring, but there are also figures surround Mia INSIDE the ring. April is leaned in the corner holding her head. Mia looks around, looking for a gap, anywhere she can squeeze her way out of this situation. Seeing none, and watching the figures close in, Mia shrugs her shoulders and begins swinging in every direction. The figures fall to her assault, but every time someone falls down, they get right back up and come back. Eventually the numbers game is too much for Mia and they close in. April's shrieks of laughter can be heard as her cult beats the champ down to the ground and begin to stomp her.

One of the figures hands April a microphone as the cloaked women continue to stomp at the champ

{Sister April}
Did you think I would just let you walk all over me Mia? You think I was like Sasha, like Michelle, like Layla? Well I'm NOT. I'm something much...much worse. At Roulette I'm fighting to win that championship. At Roulette you...Are fighting for SURVIVAL. Now get her to her feet!

The women finally stop assaulting the champ and quickly follow the orders of their leader. The women pull Mia up to her feet and secure her by the arm. April grabs her lantern and walks forward towards Mia

{Sister April}

Got anything to say now Mia? God knows you never stop talking

At first, Mia just stares up at April. But as it looks like April is going to speak again Mia cuts her off

“The darkness was never yours to begin with, you were given the darkness as a gift, from me. Let this be a lesson that to become the darkness, you have to let it consume you. Let me consume you, let me give you what you desire. It’s not championships, it’s the power that surges through each of our veins. I know you have to do this, or else you’ll feel the temptation of a weak soul. You’re growing weak and I can feel it in my bones. Now, it’s your turn to change all of that, to make yourself seem strong. You have to do this.”

April raises her eyebrow at Mia, looking at her with a puzzled expression. Mia begins to speak again

“It’s okay, I’m ready to meet.. The light inside you. Drink from the immortal cup, I'll be awoken, again. ”

April stares down at Mia with anger swimming through her eyes. She looks at her lantern, than back at Mia.

{Sister April}

Those were very...very passionate words...However...I'm tired of hearing your voice

And lightning quick, April swings as hard as possible, smashing her lantern across the head of Mia. The force of the blow sends glass shards flying everywhere and like a light being extinguished from a candle, Mia is knocked unconscious. A little blood trickles down her forehead as the cloaked figures toss her to the mat. April stares down at Mia with very littler emotion on her face. But suddenly her head snaps up and she smiles a creepy, big smile towards the back. Almost as if she's staring at someone through the walls

{Sister April}

See Nattie! It was all for you...

April's smile is the last thing you see, as the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:13 pm

The crowd makes a mild pop as they here this familiar tone. They haven't seen Slater since his match with Matt Sydal and the crowd didn't really know how to react.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 HeathSlater6_display_image

Slater is eagerly walking to the ring, it looks like he has something on his mind. Also, Slater looks energized thinking if the crowd wouldn't get behind him and hype him up, he would do it himself. Heath enters the ring with a bit of an arrogant smile on his face, grabs a mic and begins to do what he does best..." Entertain the audience".

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 File_265783_12_Heath_Slater

Heath Slater

I'm back. The One Man Rock Band has returned to Monday night Anarchy, BAYYYYYYBAYYYY!

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 525eed0a3a477cf63f8a0b249b8983ab

The XWL Universe makes a sort of unenthused cry to Slater that seemed to just barely comfort The man in the ring so he would feel like the crowd is paying attention.[/center]

Heath Slater

Now I know what you guys are thinking." Why is he here? He just lost a few weeks ago and doesn't have a contract." BUT, I am here to fight for a contract, so you can see the One Man Band in action every single week, BAYYYY BAYYYY.

Heath continues on his rant, meanwhile he doesn't notice who slides into the ring waiting for him to turn around

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 C4fad0ba9698a215fa5605259055800f

Heath Slater

I'll fight any man in the back, I don't care who it is... C'mon who wants to fight the Heath Slater, BAYYY BAYYY?

No one responds to the open challenge, so in defeat Heath hangs his head down and turns around. At that moment, Edge takes off and spears Slater to the mat. Edge has a crazed look in his eye and shouts " Who would want to fight you? You are a poor excuse of a wrestler, you hear me? You don't deserve to be here." Edge continues his assault on Slater as he keeps stomping a mudhole and punching him in the face beyond recognition. After two horrifying minutes, Edge looks satisfied and begins to exit the ring. Or so we thought, he goes to the ropes and pauses, he looks back for a moment and walks back to the body of Slater. He then exits the ring and grabs two chairs from ringside, that crazy look in his eye is still there. Edge goes back in the ring and slides a chair under Slater's head. The other he lifts up and says " Hello, old friend." and lifts it high above his head.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Edge

Edge is about to slam the chair of Slater's head, but before he does Layla runs out from backstage

Layla

EDGE, STOP. PLEASE STOP.

Layla is terrified by the actions of Edge and the look on her face proves it

Layla

Don't do it, Edge. I'm begging you please don't do it. He doesn't have a contract.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 1430814.main_image

Edge looks at Layla, enraged with tears in his eyes and shouts " You had your chance to beg for forgiveness and mercy" and snaps the chair down onto Heath Slater's head

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 CENAR47

Edge repeats this OVER AND OVER. All Layla can do is look on, and she does so in horror. Eventually, Security runs out to try to detain Edge, but before they enter the ring, Edge escapes into the crowd. The camera goes back to Layla's face, shocked at the act of the Rated R Superstar, then to the body of Slater, Then fades to black.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:23 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 KjGMOPV1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 MVxdFaB

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Undertaker

The dead will always rise.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_static_3002389-tumbl3

Past returns of the Undertaker are also triggered by the sound of his voice. The sound of the commentators' original reaction is heard with the clips. As clip by clip plays, The laugh of the Undertaker gets louder, until.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 The-undertaker-wwe

You can't run from what is inevitable..

The camera then fades to a clip of the Undertaker digging a grave

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Undertaker-buried-alive

He looks up for a moment, begins to chuckle

Undertaker

You will, REST. IN. PEACE.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Hqdefault

The screen flashes again and has a the date October 10th 2016, the screen flashes again and fades black.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 T6VNBEK1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq

Broken Matt throws his arms out wide

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Ahhahaha YES!

Broken Matt rushes over to Teddy Hart. He gets down, and grabs Teddy Hart's head to start biting it. Hart screams in pain as the ref rushes to try, and get Broken Matt to break up the bite. The ref begins counting...

5!!!!

The bell sounds to end the match. Broken Matt stands up as mouth is drenched in blood. Broken Matt goes outside the ring, and grabs the microphone then immediately yells into the mic.

BROTHER NERO!

Broken Matt stands there looking very angry

I know you heard my challenge, but no response?

Broken Matt chuckles as a slight smirk crosses his face

Are you scared that everything you have worked so hard for will be deleted from existence, because you know I have always been better than you...

The fans scream OOOOO by the burn Broken Matt just dished out. Broken Matt begins walking alongside the ring, and turns right as he begins walking up the ramp

Maybe... if you won't come to me. I should come to you..

Broken Matt drops the mic, and walks backstage. The camera follows. Broken Matt begins his search for Brother Nero. Slowly peering around the corner Broken Matt looks back at the camera, and puts his finger up to his lips.

Shhh... I have found the notorious Brother Nero his back faces us.

Broken Matt slowly steps out from around the corner. Then busts out into a full sprint as he disappears out of frame. The camera quickly rounds the corner to see Broken Matt tackling Brother Nero to the ground. Punches start raining down from Broken Matt.

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! CAN YOU IGNORE ME NOW BROTHER NERO?!

Refs now come into frame separating the two from each other.

This isn't ovah Brother Nero! I better hear an answer from you... or you won't make it to Roulette!

Last thing we see is Broken Matt trying to fight back the refs that are pushing him back as the camera fades to black

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Mick Foley walks out to a medium reaction from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp

.:Corey Graves:.
Cactus Jack looks more than ready for this fight..

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Just how well do you think he will do against the likes of our Intercontinental champion, Leo Kruger.

We may need the paramedics on standby...

Cactus Jack gets into the ring awaits the champion

Leo Kruger steps out onto the stage with Intercontinental title around his waist. He takes it off from around his waist, and raises the title high above his head with a slight smirk as he stares down Cactus Jack who awaits him in the ring. The whole arena boos as the one of the most feared man in XWL makes his way down the ramp.

Kruger who now stands in front of the ring has not take his eyes of Cactus Jack.

This is one of many ways Kruger gets inside your head. Pure intimidation...

Kruger hops onto the apron, and quickly gets into the ring. Without missing a beat Kruger gets right in the face of Cactus Jack. Kruger chuckles to himself as the ref backs him up. Kruger hands the belt over to the ref, and then squats in the corner waiting for the bell to ring.

MAIN-EVENT

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 AkNf7Xi

30 minutes into the grueling match Cactus Jack just kicked out of Kruger Spinebuster, and the arena is astonished that after all of this Cactus Jack is still finding a way to dig down deep to kick out. Kruger climbs onto Cactus Jack punching his head repeatedly showing his dominance.

Kruger stands to his feet, and looks down upon Cactus Jack's body. Then he begins to stomp away.

Leo Kruger proving why he is the champion

Kruger lets up, and walking backwards into the corner watching his prey struggle. Cactus starts showing life as he begins to stir. Now on his hands and knees as he begins to crawl to the ropes to pull himself.

IT'S EDGE! WHAT'S HE DOING OUT HERE?

You have to think Mauro that was Edge's spot!

Edge sprints down the ramp pointing at Cactus Jack as he makes his way down the ramp. Cactus Jack now on his feet ready to defend himself from Edge, but then Edge abruptly stops right in front of the ring. Cactus Jack seems confused, but what he doesn't know is Kruger is waiting on the opposite side of the ring ready to strike. Edge points behind Cactus Jack as he turns to look Leo Kruger hits Cactus Jack with a slice nearly taking his head off.

That's it. Shows over! That was one hell of a clothesline...

Kruger pins Cactus Jack

3!

Kruger smirks as he stands up grabbing his title from the ref. He turns right into a SPEAR from Edge!

It's Edge sending a message directly to Leo Kruger that he won't be taken lightly.

Edge looks at the Intercontinental title which is lying on the ground. He bends over picking up the title, and raises it high into the air as his music begins to play ending ending the show.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 38WbpxS1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Cesaro was now in control - this has been a rather good back and forth contest between these two men, but now it looked like the end was here as Cesaro had Jeff Hardy dropped, the end was here, but Cesaro instead if picking Jeff Hardy up walked to the corner of the ring - pressing his back against the turnbuckle and raising his hand into the air, balling it up into a fist he would slam it into the ground - mocking none other than the man who mocked him last week Roman Reigns. Cesaro then ran forward, Jeff Hardy then up on his feet as Cesaro jumped going for the SUPERMAN PUNCH - BUT - Jeff Hardy right at the last second dived out of the way as Cesaro landed on his feet and stumbled, turning around and getting dropped to the mat with a TWIST OF FATE - Jeff Hardy quickly drops down and hocks the leg as the refeere slides down and makes the count.

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2