Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016

Go down 
+8
Shane
Pringle96`
T-Roll
Sinister
GamerShane31
KingWolf
Frowonder
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:00 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM:  The Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.    Kruger's Reign of Terror to Come to An End?

Tonight on Anarchy we will witness both an Intercontinental Championship match as well as an #1 Contender's match for the I.C. title between former ELITE champion Sami Zayn and former ELITE contender Cactus Jack with the winner going on to face Leo Kruger in the Main Event. These two top level performers are no strangers to competition, and what must feel like deja vu to them must win two matches in order to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion! Will one of the challengers realize their dreams or will Leo Kruger's nightmare of a title reign prevail?!

2.  A Golden Streak

Matt Sydal has no doubt been on a roll lately beating the likes of Heath Slater, Mason Ryan, and now Kota Ibushi! He has proven that he is a force to be reckoned with while using up and coming wrestlers as stepping stones towards his goal, The World Heavyweight Championship. Who woll step up next and do they have a chance to defeat "The Golden Ticket" Matt Sydal or will he put them down with his golden touch?!

3. Blissful Revenge

Alexa Bliss looks to claim her redemption for last week when Mia Yim cost her the victory by holding Bliss's legs down while Natalya pinned her for the win. The two will be going head to head tonight in a non-title match. Will Alexa Bliss beat the seem to be indestructible Mia Yim and maybe have a title shot in the near future or will Mia Yim go one step further from last week and give Alexa Bliss yet another loss?

4. Battle of the ELITE

Cesaro has done it, he won the 2/3 falls match to become the #1 contender for the coveted ELITE Championship. But will this be the end of his crusade for the title? Cesaro will go on to face CM Punk tonight on Anarchy for the first of three matches in the ELITE Championship Series. Let us remind you while Cesaro did win the contendership for the ELITE Title, he did go 2-1 in the series while CM Punk won both of his last title defenses 2-0 in an impressive fashion. So will the Swiss Superman pull a major upset and win the first of three matches or will Punk continue his dominance in the best of three ELITE Championship Series matches and put him down for the count in tonight's match?

5. Bonds Have Been Broken

In a disturbing display of his power Kevin Owens single handedly dismantled Sami Zayn, a man he once called his best friend, his best man at his wedding, the godfather of his children. In one split-second he destroyed it all the moment he powerbombed him onto the apron, the same way he put Cody Rhodes on the shelf indefinitely, with no word from Sami Zayn on the subject we are left to wonder what will happen tonight on Anarchy when Owens looks to continue his rampage when he faces a local competitor. Also, there are two other specific individuals who have "broken" a brotherly bond last week and that is Broken Matt and Jeff Hardy. Things seem like they were going as plan for these two brothers in last week's tag match when The Hardys went to war with Tyson Kidd and Teddy Hart, turns out there was only one plan and it was executed flawlessly as Broken Matt Hardy turned on his brother Jeff  towards the end of the match hitting him with Broken Fate and dragging Teddy's motionless body on top of Jeff's and throwing his arms out as if he claimed his own twisted victory on his fallen brother. Broken Matt then went on to proclaim himself as the only pure Hardy as he brought up his little siblings troubled past. Now all we can do is sit back and watch and see who will make the next move will Jeff retaliate tonight, or will Broken Matt continue to make his brother's life an obsolete hell, find out tonight on ANARCHY!

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 KWO3RBJ1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 LAIY08U

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Fg8C7081 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 B36Th91

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Aiqm6CT1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 YZJPnVO

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 JHj1uww1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 NUUdBM2

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 71cavuE1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 IUoeGVU

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 H43ZE7T1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 YiLDmsK

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 MVxdFaB1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 KjGMOPV

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 L3MSRyB1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 8G8BVGS

I.C. #1 Contender’s Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 5tOg2pf1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Q01OmPy

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Lp5Kgcr1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 M3rWaeg

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 T6VNBEK1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 JcSJ4gq

Matt Sydal's Golden Opportunity Open Challenge

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 5f5cUFV

ELITE Championship Match 1/3

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 38WbpxS1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 YZTyPEB

Non-Title Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 ULGCjcp1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 S5wARmX

MAIN-EVENT

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 AkNf7Xi

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy goes live...but in a rather nontraditional fashion, because instead of heading to an extravagant display of pyrotechnics followed by an introduction from our commentary team. We see none other than our XWL General Manager Layla standing with her back to the camera, oblivious that we're live, and watching her. She's staring at her phone, not doing anything with it like texting or checking her email...instead she's silently gazing down, her hand gripping it tightly, one could make the assumption that she must have just gotten off the phone...but who was on the other end, and why is she now sighing so deeply?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 8IkrLKS

Our very own Byron Saxton steps in frame, which breaks Layla out of her silent thought.

[Byron Saxton]
Excuse me, Layla? Is something wrong?

She turns to him, her eyes staring at the floor until she simply nods then faces him realizing now that she's being watched.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 EcXptbR

[Layla El]
Well, unfortunately I just got off the phone with our medical team who routinely run check ups on our Superstars to ensure everyone's safety is accounted for...and our Number One Contender for The Intercontinental Championship is not cleared to compete tonight.

[Byron Saxton]
Oh darn, that's...that's really unfortunate. So what does that mean for The Intercontinental Championship Match that was originally set to be our Main-Event this evening?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 YB9qNss

[Layla El]
Um, way to throw me on the spot, Byron...well if I remember right...after naming Edge contender Sami Zayn went on quite the tirade over my decision, which I completely understand. He's very passionate, especially over The Intercontinental Championship that he never lost over in SOOL. So all he wanted was an opportunity, for me to do things traditionally and so, maybe that's what I should do tonight? Have a Number One Contenders Match....which features Sami Zayn who thankfully is still cleared to compete after the attack by Kevin Owens last week

[Byron Saxton]
And...?

[Layla El]
I'm thinking...

Her index finger taps her chin repeatedly, trying to come up with a fix for a problem that just arose. Not just a fix, but something just as, if not more exciting than what was originally planned When suddenly, her "ah-ha" moment happens eureka we think she's got it!

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 K8pvR20

[Layla El]
Okay, so Sami Zayn was the inaugural Elite Champion. Since losing that title he's wanted to earn his shot at Leo Kruger's Intercontinental Championship...the man he helped orchestrate the SOOL takeover of Downpour's Main-Event. But they weren't alone, another man still remains on the roster from that night, a man that much like Sami, has fought to earn his place here in XWL. Just recently meeting the man that defeated Sami for The Elite Championship, CM Punk. They want redemption, they want to prove they can still be a champion, that their loss in a battle of the elite, only motivated them that much more, right?

[Byron Saxton]
That's true, so...

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 LLFDSy4

[Layla El]
So...I promised The XWL Universe an Intercontinental Championship Match tonight, and as General Manager...I refuse to be like my predecessors and make empty promises. The Elite Championship is a unique concept, two matches...in CM Punk's case the last several times...against Sami, and Cactus...resulted in him becoming, and staying champion. Two victories is what makes you elite, what makes you worthy of being champion. So why not apply that logic tonight? Why not give them a shot at redemption, by having a battle of the fallen elite? A battle that pits Cactus Jack against Sami Zayn in a Number One Contenders Match....and our newly crowned contender then moves onto tonight's Main-Event where they battle Leo Kruger for The Intercontinental Championship!

[Byron Saxton]
Wow that sounds exciting! So much like The Elite Championship, in order to walk out the New Intercontinental Champion they'll have to win two matches tonight.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 MXNe1Nn

[Layla El]
Exactly! It's the ultimate redemption story, so if you'll excuse me I've gotta go inform these gentlemen of the huge opportunity that awaits them this evening.

Layla's phone starts ringing again as she heads off to inform Sami Zayn and Cactus Jack of the good news. But how will The Intercontinental Champion feel about the change? What does he think about facing one of the men that helped with his destruction of Downpour's Main-Event? We fade out tonight's show officially begins as the intro starts playing.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:46 pm

The lights come back up to Layla in her office. Layla taking care of business for the show is taking phone call after phone call, looking a little worn out. During one last phone call outside Layla's office we here the enraged scream of someone outside the door followed by several men fighting outside the office. Eventually one last body hits the concrete floor outside. Layla seeming a bit frightened hangs up the phone and awaits who is at the door. The doors is kicked down followed by another loud and very angry scream of who is now identified as Edge. Edge has a note in his hand that is very difficult to read, but makes out to be an official release form the XWL trainers. Layla a bit shocked has no words and Edge is about to let her have it.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 6386%20-%20edge%20microphone%20smackdown%20sorrow%20wwe

Edge

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THIS IS?! A JOKE?! HUH?!

Layla still shocked on both his initial words and now her partially ruined office looks into the eyes of Edge. She begins to frantically search for a reply to Edge, but can't think of anything off the top of her head, knowing that one wrong word could set him off.

Layla

Edge look I -

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 1430814.main_image

Edge

NO! I have somethings I want to get off my chest. Do you think I wanted to miss my matches the pass couple weeks due to injury? Do you think I wanted to sit on the sidelines the past few weeks? I DIDN'T! I missed the match where I could finally prove what I preached this entire time. But, I guess the world keeps on turning, huh? Because the moment I turn my back, I see my hard work, my success ripped out of my hands. Then you give my title shot to Sami Zayn because he WHINED, BITCHED, AND COMPLAINED for a title match because he failed to win back the Elite championship and Cactus Jack who just can't seem to wrestle anymore because he is as old as dirt. You gave my match to them two when you knew PERFECTLY WELL THAT I WOULD BE CLEARED TO FIGHT TONIGHT.

Edge punches the television which explodes as it caves in, leaving sparks flying making Layla at even more loss for words

Edge

I go out there every night and I work my ass off and you and ALL of management know it. But, OH NO, it's totally fine to screw me of my title shot. I was right what I said about this company before, anyone who isn't on that pay-per-view poster truly is neglected. You knew damn well that I could compete tonight, but you screwed me. And before you even open your mouth to attempt to apologize, You can keep your pretty little match card because I will spear any one of those chumps who walk out with the title, The title match Loser, the old hag, and the boy scout that acts like a prized leg humper. And since you didn't book me Layla, you don't have to do a thing. I'll do the thing I'm best at, making an opportunity for myself. So sit back Layla and enjoy peace tonight because by the time this night comes to an end, there is going to be another headache you are going to have to deal with. Have fun with your match card.

As her T.V. still chaotically swings, Edge storms out of Layla's office and slams the door. Layla, not knowing what to do just stands there as the camera fades

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 L0ilo
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 7:47 am

Roman Reigns theme music hit and he made his way out onto the main stage. He stood there as then his eyes dart ahead, straight at the ring. Roman Reigns then bows his head, his arms hanging clenched at his sides. The cameras would zoom, out, to envelop the entire stage in their sights. Out of nowhere, almost in sync with the chorus of disapproval from the crowd, Roman Reigns just stands tall - his arms raising upwards as he beats it against his chest as he walks forward. The boos where now taking over, very little cheers as he walks towards the ring. He takes his sweet time making his way to the ring, even pausing every few seconds to look at certain fans that were leaning over the barricades to throw insults at him. Roman Reigns smirks every few moments, before he would shake it off, and step into the ringside area. He would shoot a death glare to the ringside announce team, before stepping up the unforgiving steel stairs on the left side, onto the apron. From there, he would scale the turnbuckle, standing outside of the ring, still. Here, he'd smirk, and then he'd look out upon the crowd, all the way to the cheap seats. He'd stand there for a moment. Roman Reigns smirks menacingly as the fans throw their hatred at him. He would be fuelled by it, and would launch both clenched fists into the air, over his head. As he does so, the crowd erupts. Climbing over the top rope, he drops to the canvas with a soft thud, and walks to the middle of the ring, an looks around himself for several seconds to waste time.

Lilian Garcia: Please welcome at this time....The Guy...Former World Heavyweight Champion... Roman Reigns!

The crowd erupted with hatred, angry faces all around. Roman Reigns just smirked a bit, as Lilian Garcia handed him the microphone. Roman Reigns nods his thank you, and walks in circles in the middle of the ring. Pausing, he shakes his head, and raises the microphone. Unfortunately, he was interrupted by the fans exploding again with the sound of boos. He smiled, seemingly forgiving them. Following this, he would raise the microphone with intent, a darkness overtaking his movement.

Roman Reigns: The Miz...versus Roman Reigns. A match that was coming sooner rather than later, I have been running through everything XWL has thrown at me, from a failed wrestler in the shape and form of Cesaro, to a man who basically laid down for me last week out of fear for his own safety - so it was only a matter of time before they tossed a movie actor at me to spice things up a little bit. Yet this is more than just XWL giving me someone to toss around in the ring - The Miz for all the hate he gets - he is talented I will give him that. He has turned heads - he has put in the effort and he is so close - so very close to getting a title shot - but so am I. I said all those weeks ago I had one goal in mine - to smash through everyone and take back MY World Heavyweight Championship and The Miz - he is just number three in my rampage! It is clear that whoever wins is in for a sure shot of moving up the ladder of XWL.

He lowers the microphone as he slants his head backwards and looks upwards - pointing upwards to the roof above. He once stood above all others and he was knocked down by a Beast, now he is on a journey back to the top and no one is going to stop him.

Roman Reigns: This match is supposed to prove that I am still in the game, I have lost matches here, matches that I should have not lost and this is going to be one of those matches. This is another match that I should have in my hands, a match that should be mine for the taking. You see I still have that drive, that passion, that intensity. I don't see how I could have lost so many matches here... and after this week; you will see that I certainly haven't lost anything that makes me great. I shall not be running my mouth; I will not be making insults behind your back Miz and I sure as hell will not underestimate you tonight. I know exactly what I'm getting myself into tonight, and I know pretty well that you don't. Whether it be how badly you're injured, or how badly you're humiliated in this match, I personally promise you that you will not walking away from that ring tonight with your head held high. You will not be walking out of the ring with a smile on your face, because I'm going rip your smile from that mug of yours, because you have nothing to smile about. You’re nothing but a washed up Z bargain bin loser, that has had a chance to many, now don’t get me wrong there's a bit of respect for you somewhere in this head of mine...but right now at this very moment all I can seem to find is disgust for you. For someone who prides himself on his ability and his skill, you've found yourself once again wasting another opportunity. I know you have won matches here, but they were against nobodies, your stepping into the ring with a somebody. Trust me Miz, tonight you will start your path of decent as I add another number to your win-loss record, the latter column is about to start getting larger after tonight - after I break you in half little man.

Roman Reigns then smirks, and lowers the microphone. His usual fiery demeanour seems a bit absent at the moment. But knowing Roman Reigns, this won't last long. He begins to pace for a moment, contemplating how to put his next few sentences. After a few seconds of pausing, Roman Reigns and brings the microphone back to his lips and then wastes little more time as he begins to speak.

Roman Reigns: No matter what happens tonight I am out to prove that I am the best. I am out to prove that you are nothing special, that you Miz are just a man. That you Miz are certainly not something special and you have only gotten yourself so far by picking on weak talent. Tonight it's about putting you in your place, and ignoring your pathetic little jokes. It's about showing you that no matter how much you insult me and no matter how much you try to put me down. You will ultimately fail. No amount of words you can say tonight will change the fact that Roman Reigns is a winner, and The Miz is a natural born loser. Tonight is about seeing if all your years in the big leagues can make you any better than Roman Reigns, who's spent years being the third wheel in The Shield - waiting in the back - learning - nodding alone - developing his skills and abilities. Miz you can sit in the back and you can run your mouth and insult me all you like. You can say and do whatever you want to, because honestly it is not going to change the outcome of tonight’s match. You know what? I want you to do what you do best, run your mouth, throw fuel onto the fire, because you are just going to make things worse for yourself tonight. In the end everything you do will not matter because when this match was announced, you already lost.

Roman Reigns then lowers the microphone as the crowd split their cheers and jeers. While half of the arena boos Roman Reigns and his past actions, the other half either respects what he has said, or they just want to see someone stand up and defeat The Miz - say what you want about Roman Reigns - everyone hates The Miz. Roman Reigns leans on the ropes for a moment and then he pushes off rope and steps backwards to the centre of the ring, where he speaks back into the microphone one more time.

Roman Reigns: Tonight, Miz, all of my years working to get to the top will pay off. All that time I spent touring the globe to lay my body on the line will culminate in the fruition of a dream I had as a young up and coming wrestler. My dream is to defeat the best wrestler in the world to become the best. I am close to achieving that goal - all jokes aside - all insults pushed away - people seem to consider you one of the best wrestlers here and defeating you tonight will prove to everyone that watches this show that I am the best there is, always has been and always will be. Nothing you do is going to save you - you may cheat to win - may try to get a chair - may use hairspray - but you better bring a loaded gun and fill me full of lead Miz to stop me from spearing you and breaking you in half. I will beat whoever is put in front of me and I will earn my way into the world championship picture. I will win the title that should still be mine. From day one - from the moment I arrived the World title should have been mine - as soon as I stepped through those doors in the back management should have handed me the world title straight away, instead they made me work for it - break my back to get it and then did nothing when it was stolen from me.

The crowd boo as he lowers the microphone - the pain he felt at losing his championship was still there. The Beast took his championship and tossed him down into the mud and now he had to claw and fight his way out.

Roman Reigns: I am not having an undeserving wrestler like The Miz pull one over on me, I will not allow it. I am going to become the world champion here and it all really starts rolling when I defeat you. It begins with you and ends with you. I'm not sorry that it has to be this way, you deserve this beating. Your arrogant, cocky and you have not earned your place here yet. You cannot back up your words here and you better hope you have accomplished everything you have wanted here because when we get into the ring together and the bell rings, things are going to get a whole lot painful for you and you may not honestly be able to walk out of the ring after it is all said and done. If I were you I would have a medical team waiting at ringside because when I am done with you, you will need them to carry you to the back.

The fans start to chant Roman Reigns name for once as he lowers the microphone to let them chant. It was pretty clear that the people here now preferred Roman Reigns over The Miz. Roman Reigns would let this all sink in as he speaks back down into the microphone.

Roman Reigns: This is a cruel business, only the best have a chance of actually tasting and enjoying success, you may thing you belong in those elite ranks, but you are wrong Miz. After this match you will be knocked further down the ladder and the only way you will get to see the WORLD TITLE is around MY WAIST. Now I know you have skill and you and I are going to tear the place up, no doubt about it, but you lack the skill needed to finish the job, you don’t have what it takes to put me down for good. I know that you will bring your A Game, well your A-Game by my standards. Because if you're not out there fighting harder than you've ever fought, I can promise you now, the match will be short if you don’t put the work into it. The people are tired of you, they are sick of looking at you and I may not always agree with these people, but I will do them a favour and end you. You don’t belong in the ring with me, you don’t belong anywhere near someone like me and you don’t belong in this company and all of that will be corrected tonight, because when you go up against Roman Reigns, the odds are always stacked against you - BELIEVE THAT!

Roman Reigns released the microphone which fell to the ground as he then kicked it and then it fell to the floor outside the ring. Roman Reigns then climbed over the top rope, and dropped down to the outside of the ring. He'd made himself heard. Walking up the steel ramp he just smirks to himself. He prepared for his ultimate exit. Once he reached the curtain, he smirked and he mocked the man who insulted him last week - Cesaro -he launched both clenched fists into the air as a sign of victory - he then chuckled and disappeared into the back.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:29 pm

The scene opens with a large beep and white noise is picked up. Turns out to be a handheld camera recording the ground shaking from the unsteadiness of the person wielding it. Zooming in you can see on the upper left corner a blinking red dot saying LIVE. The camera is focused on a mantle looking through to a windshield of a car. The seat belt of the driver makes a clicking sound, they  seem to be making an exit. The car door is opened and we see the pant leg of someone.

The camera twirls to the side and gets a distorted view as he/she steps out of the vehicle. A voice comes over and it belongs to our Women’s Champion. We now know the identity, the purpose remains a mystery. Mia in a black cut tank top keeps herself still. Lifting her sunglasses over the top of her hair while trying to get a good angle.

[Mia Yim]
I wanted to welcome you guys to the vlog of vlogs, the vlog of a champion. The vlog of a woman who will be the first woman, to walk into XWL as the champion, in the Main Event of Roulette. To document what will cap off the legacy that is cemented without a pause, without any cuts. This is real life, and I’m going to show it to you.. All Me, All Mia, All Day Long. Most importantly, the day in the life of a winner. This isn’t about me ranting and projecting my problems onto all of you. I, have NO problems, I’ve got all I want and need. Oh, you thought I was going anywhere without this?

She shows her championship that is shimmering beautifully in the sunlight, covered by only the shade of Mia’s hand. After that brief gaze into her coveted prize, she won by defeating our general manager of Anarchy. She goes to the trunk of her SUV and pops it open. Pulling her duffel bag out and adjusting herself. Yim walks towards the arena as if it’s just another day on the job. The workers don’t even acknowledge her, thinking she’d freak if they looked at her the wrong way. An aura of uneasiness starts to set in, Mia looks at her championship once more and nods her head.

[Mia Yim]
This has been the first entry of Mia In Action, as I show what it’s like being me. What it’s like being the most hard working woman in this vicious industry. Where I will in fourteen days, decide the fate of one.. Sister April. Where, I put it all on the line to show why I am where I am for a reason. Talk to you guys later!

She turns the camera towards her and waves to send off the first chapter of this journey she’s taking, and with us along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Cesaro stands in the back at catering, sipping on a coffee as he watches Roman Reigns walk away. Cesaro just grins and shakes his head as Reigns disappears after mocking him with his own taunt. He throws his coffee in the garbage just as Cathy Kelley shows up.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Cesaro16

KELLEY
Cesaro do you have a moment?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Cesaro17

CESARO
Of course

KELLEY
Last week you did what a lot of people thought was impossible and beat Luke Harper for a shot at CM Punk's Elite Championship. Later tonight you have your first match against him. Do you have anything to say?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Cesaro18

CESARO
I'm glad I proved all those people wrong last week and shut them up. As for tonight? Well i look forward to the challenge, and its a big one. Punk is a worthy opponent with a very hard knee. But I'm someone who isn't known for giving up easily. You see me and Punk have similar backgrounds and similar ideals for things that matter. Like wrestling. So i look forward to our fight tonight as I'm sure he does too.

KELLEY
I know you were able to see the Roman Reigns promo just now, where he called you a failed wrestler. Do you have any thoughts on that?

CESARO
The man sure does like to talk a lot doesn't he. Thou i do find it funny he called me a failed wrestler. Me Cesaro, a failed wrestler. Please, that hilarious. Roman Reigns called me a failed wrestler, mister punch kick called me that.

Cesaro grabs his wrist and pretends to cock it.

CESARO
He seems to be more talk than anything. Failed wrestler...

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Cesaro19

Cesaro begins to laugh as he just walks away leaving Kelley confused
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 3:24 pm

There is a rustling sound. The screen is shrouded in darkness but little sounds of movement can be heard. Finally, a *Beep* can be heard. Grainy green fills the screen. It's hard to tell but you can faintly make out that whoever has the camera, is in the parking lot. Eyes shine brightly in the camera. Followed by a pair of teeth. After you get used to the brightness you see a familiar face. One Sister April.

{Sister April}
Hello XWL universe. You're next Women's Champion is here and you're gonna join me today while I do a little...project. Today we're gonna shadow someone very...very...very important. To see what exactly makes her...tick. I expect-

April is cut off by the sound of tires which makes her grin wide like

{Sister April}
Right. On. Time.

The camera comes off April and pokes slowly around the corner where we find The Women's Champion Mia, exiting her car. In her hand she holds a camera, and her Championship

{Sister April}
*Gasp* You have a camera too? Well what are the odds of that?

April is whispering now as the camera shakes slightly in her hands. What Mia is saying is hard to hear for a little but sound starts to come in

[Mia Yim]
.......... All Me, All Mia, All Day Long. Most importantly, the day in the life of a winner. This isn’t about me ranting and projecting my problems onto all of you. I, have NO problems, I’ve got all I want and need. Oh, you thought I was going anywhere without this?

Mia holds her title for the camera to see as April giggles silently

{Sister April}

Ya know, it's funny, Mia is the type of person who likes to tell how different she is compared to the other women in this division. But look at yourself, vlogging, arrogant, vain....you fit right in this division. And that makes me only hate you even more

Mia walks to her trunk and receives her duffel bag. A pillar gets in the way but soon the champ is walking forward, in plain view. Her back to the camera the confidence and perhaps arrogance is rolling off her in waves. The staff members don't look her in the eye as she comes close. She stops however, and begins to speak

[Mia Yim]
This has been the first entry of Mia In Action, as I show what it’s like being me. What it’s like being the most hard working woman in this vicious industry. Where I will in fourteen days, decide the fate of one.. Sister April. Where, I put it all on the line to show why I am where I am for a reason. Talk to you guys later!

She turns the camera towards herself and waves, before shutting it off and entering the building. There is sound of shuffling and eventually loud laughter. April's face enters the frame looking as manic and happy as even

{Sister April}
She's...gonna decide my fate? I'M the only one who decides anyone fate around here. By the end of the night, you're gonna find out about this, and when you're in unimaginable pain after I'm done with you, you're gonna wonder why I did this. Because I have a LIST of reasons. And I'll lay them all out for you with each different part I do. So let me bring you to number one...

April's face loses it's mirth and then is nothing but anger in her eyes

{Sister April}
You invaded my darkness. You crept up on me, you invaded my personal area, and you defiled what should be MY darkness.And since you were so willing to do that, I'm more than happy to invade your personal space. I'm sure you won't mind right? You and I...we're gonna have fun tonight Mia...

April trails off, smiling once more, before the camera is turned off
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 3:48 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:

SUPERB MY FRIEND!!!
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 6:48 pm

Sinister wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:

SUPERB MY FRIEND!!!

Ah, thank you kind sir! Was beyond fun to make!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:59 pm

"Now I know what you're thinking"

The voice comes over as the image begins to roll. We come to find Eric Young walking through the back hallways of the arena, the crowd popping to see him. Beside him, rushing to keep up with Young as Young is power stepping it through the hall, is Matt Striker. Clad in his sweater vest while Young supports his newer attire, the duo stomp, Striker trying to keep up with a pissed off looking Young.

[Matt Striker]
But this is probably a bad idea. I mean, it can wait!

Young rounds a corner, Striker keeping up and even attempting to get out in front, which fails.

[Matt Striker]
Maybe, we can let it go?

Young stops, punching the wall hard, Striker stopping dead.

[Matt Striker]
Okay, maybe not?

Young begins to walk again, Striker hesitating, but eventually catching back up.

[Matt Striker]
Look, going after Randy Orton, might be the most insane thing we've ever done. I'm confident in you, but come on Eric, this is crazy. I'm not fighter. What happens if he gets past you? What happens if- EXCUSE YOU?

The camera pans over, the duo having stopped to find Seth Rollins at a door marked "Randy Orton." The two toned haired wrestler stands, trying to get in the door, halting for only a minute to look in the direction of Young and Strker before going back to the door.

[Matt Striker]
I said, EXCUSE YOU!

Seth doesn't even look up, Matt walking forward, angrily.

[Matt Striker]
You listen here, we were just on our way to beat Randy Orton down and how dare you try and beat us to the punch! We are world class atheletes unlike-

[Seth Rollins]
Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time. Will you shut up so I can focus?

Striker's jaw drops, seeming taken back by this as he looks around, trying to find who gave him the right because it sure as hell wasn't god so why would he ever feel obligated to say something like that.

[Matt Striker]
HOW DARE YOU.

[Seth Rollins]
HEY! Hey look I get it. You have problems with Orton. We've all been watching the show you two have been putting on. But last week when I was trying to be civil, I caught a low blow AND a RKO. So as much as I'd like to just let you two rip each other apart, I'm getting my payback FIRST.

Eric Young walks forward, getting into the face of Rollins as Matt tries to calm the two down. Suddenly the door flies open, smashing into the trio. Randy emerges from the locker room and begins to assault Seth Rollins with stomps and punches. Before anymore damage can be done Eric is pulling Randy or Rollins. Eric turns Orton around and delivers three hard knees to the stomp. Randy falls to a knee and tries to cover himself as Eric unleashes weeks of fury on him.

The vengence is short lived however because this time, it's Eric Young being pulled off of Orton and tossed to the ground. Rollins holds Orton by the head and sends measured strikes to his face. Suddenly Rollins and spun around right into the face of an irate Eric Young. Seth pushes Young back away from his face

[Seth Rollins]
Hey! Don't touch me Eric!

Matt Striker gets between the two, once again trying to defuse the situation and turn their anger on who really deserves it. Almost exactly like last week, Seth is shoved from behind into the other two. Seth falls right on top of Striker while Eric scrambles to his feet. Orton is already gone by that time though. When Eric turns back his friend, Rollins is standing over him, trying to stir his attention. But Striker is out cold. With wide eyes Eric looks towards Rollins who hasn't fully turned his attention to Young.

[Seth Rollins]

Hey man, that was an acc-

Rollins is cut off with a kick to the stomach. Eric grabs Rollins by his shoulder and tights and with a heavy toss, slams Rollins into the wall next to Randy's locker room. Rollins can only groan in pain as he holds his back while slowly rocking back and forth. Eric looks down sadly at his best friend and slowly scoops him up, looking around for help. Very Superman and Lois esq, Young carries Striker off, not able to contain his emotions.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:17 pm

We return to another addition of Mia In Action! .. this time she’s inside of the arena and the camera is on a shelf. Alone in the locker room, she takes deep breaths, the title below her on the top of the opened up duffel bag. She appears to have her gear on, counting down the days until she makes absolute history. No matter how many times it sets in, it’s surreal to her. She may display a large amount of confidence and dangerous qualities, she’s just a girl who made it all on her own. Mia fixes her kickpad after extending it on a bench. Pacing around the room she stretches her arm over the back of the head, the other arm slightly pushing on the elbow. A grimaces come across her face whilst she strenuously prepares her body for whatever hell she has to go through tonight. Mia doesn’t know this yet but it’s about to become a little less easy to get to the main event. Turning herself to a noise made down the hall, a screeching sound distracts her. To the other direction and back, she can hear something yet again, this time it’s a voice mumbling to herself.

This woman’s head was seemingly racing a mile a minute - the events of last week playing in her mind over and over - and over again. She had the match won, she was so close to victory - so very close to claiming the win over the veteran of the division and the champion of the division, but being close was not good enough as the victory was stolen from her, snatched away from her - she was robbed and she was pissed - that was the only way to describe how it was.

Alexa Bliss: That idiot - that bitch - that whore - steal from me! Rob from me - snatch victory from me - letting me get pinned by that fat cow - ARRRRRGH!

She would put at either end of her pigtails - the tips died now pink on one side, blue on the other - her make up the same, under her eyes blue and pink, a face slightly white - all she needed now was a baseball bat in her little hands and she would look like Harley Quinn - give it time, the way things are going, the way her career is heading she may just end up the same mental state as the famous comic book character. She stomps her feet and looks around as she storms forward - walking - walking - and walking some more as she comes to a halt - seeing a locker room door, her hands pressed against it as she pushes it open and sees Mia Yim - in the midst of stretching as Alexa Bliss storms in - her hand on her back as she spins her around to look at her eyes.

Alexa Bliss: Mia Yim - I have been looking all over the place for you. Do you have any idea what you have done to me, do you understand what you did last week - you stole from me - champion or not that was a big mistake little girl.

Her hands slip down onto her hips - she puffs up her chest and cranks her head back and looks up at Mia Yim, the champion. She was much taller than her - towering easily over her - but the cheap knock off of Harley Quinn was not going to back down - much like the comic book character she has based her look off - she was not afraid of anyone.

Alexa Bliss: Holding my legs down, letting that whale fall on me and crush me under her, just who on earth do you think you are. You think you can walk around her, with that title and think you can do whatever you want? Open those slanting eyes little lady - I am the only woman people care about. Look at me and then look at you, if it was not for that title no one would even look at you, no one would give you the time or the day. UGH! I just cannot believe it, I cannot believe what you did. You rob me of my victory then attack the person who you gave the victory to - are all your people that stupid - or is it just you!

Mia takes the championship in her hands and throws it over her shoulder, Alexa sits there pouting wanting to interrupt her before she has a chance to speak. Mia puts her hand up and says -

[Mia Yim]
Stop. Stop.. STOP. No, the real question here is who do you think YOU are? I did what I had to do, to benefit me.. Myself and I, Mia. You were a casualty of war my darling, you can doll yourself up all you want, at the end of the day, you’re just a means to an end. They didn’t give me a second look because I didn’t flirt with every male I came in contact with, unlike somebody. Not going to name any name. She was known for giving ‘blissters is all I’ll say. Since you want to get personal, and insult my race. Yes, I’m an asian american woman, I’m nothing alike anyone else, let’s get that straight. I’ve looked at me, and I saw you. I used you, because I could.. Woman’s champion or not. You’re in the palm of my hand, and tonight if you’re so fixated on what I did to my partner. How, I held your legs down and there was NOTHING you could have done about it, little girl is that right? See me in the ring tonight, because come to think of it.

Mia looks back at her title and can see down low that Bliss has her hand turned into a fist, and her lips turning into a frown, her eyes showing insincerity and a quiver of her lip.

[Mia Yim]
I do need a warm up match, you’d be the perfect opponent. What do you say, do you want revenge? Do you want that sweet taste at blissful revenge?

Alexa Bliss:  Listen here, MISSY!! YOU DON’T TALK TO M-

Mia comes back at her for the disrespect with a slap across her face, Alexa sits there in shock and Mia walks out of the room. Out in the hallway, you can hear her say. ‘SEE YOU TONIGHT’. The recorder still on the shelf, can see the tempter tantrum of Bliss ensue as we take another commercial break. This has been the 2nd entrant in Mia In Action, stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 6:25 pm

NVM
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 H43ZE7T1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 YiLDmsK

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:38 am

Once again a grainy green filter takes over the screen. It seems the camera is pointed at a wall until you see the screen scrolling up. Finally, you get some vision, block by three horizontal bars. A soft whispering voice can be heard

{Sister April}

If you're wondering where we are...we're in a locker in Mia's locker room. Risky, I know. But the thrill was too much to pass up honestly! I just hope she doesn't find me here, I wouldn't want to have to move too fast with my plans after all. Anyway, lets look at our little star

The camera is turned slightly to the left. There we find Mia, stretching. She fixes her gear and you can hear the slight grunts from her pre work out. Suddenly, the champ's head whips to the side.

{Sister April}

Hmm...What has your attention?

???-....that whore - steal from me! Rob from me - snatch victory from me - letting me get pinned by that fat cow - ARRRRRGH!

A small giggle can be heard from April

{Sister April}
I feel like I know who that is...

The door is suddenly opened. Pink and blue pigtails, a slightly white face, and a scowl...

{Sister April}
Alexa Bliss...what a pleasure child.

Alexa storms forward, right up to Mia.

Alexa Bliss: Mia Yim - I have been looking all over the place for you. Do you have any idea what you have done to me, do you understand what you did last week - you stole from me - champion or not that was a big mistake little girl.

The camera shows the two size each other up. Mia, clearly the taller of the two. To her credit though Bliss doesn't run.

Alexa Bliss: Holding my legs down, letting that whale fall on me and crush me under her, just who on earth do you think you are. You think you can walk around her, with that title and think you can do whatever you want? Open those slanting eyes little lady - I am the only woman people care about. Look at me and then look at you, if it was not for that title no one would even look at you, no one would give you the time or the day. UGH! I just cannot believe it, I cannot believe what you did. You rob me of my victory then attack the person who you gave the victory to - are all your people that stupid - or is it just you!

{Sister April}

Hmm...Ya know, I do seem to remember seeing Mia do that to you. Hopefully you aren't sore at me for letting you take the fall my child. But seeing Natalya cheat was a moment I will never pass up...

The camera shifts a little more, but April makes sure not to make a single noise as she moves around

[Mia Yim]
Stop. Stop.. STOP. No, the real question here is who do you think YOU are? I did what I had to do, to benefit me.. Myself and I, Mia. You were a casualty of war my darling, you can doll yourself up all you want, at the end of the day, you’re just a means to an end. They didn’t give me a second look because I didn’t flirt with every male I came in contact with, unlike somebody. Not going to name any name. She was known for giving ‘blissters is all I’ll say. Since you want to get personal, and insult my race. Yes, I’m an asian american woman, I’m nothing alike anyone else, let’s get that straight. I’ve looked at me, and I saw you. I used you, because I could.. Woman’s champion or not. You’re in the palm of my hand, and tonight if you’re so fixated on what I did to my partner. How, I held your legs down and there was NOTHING you could have done about it, little girl is that right? See me in the ring tonight, because come to think of it...

{Sister April}
Bliss...you might want to be on your gu-

April watches a vicious slap from Mia to Bliss. Bliss falls down due to the slap and the camera follows Mia out of the locker room. Bliss holds her face in shock and faintly you can hear in the background "SEE YOU TONIGHT". Bliss lets out a fustrated scream and in a moment of anger kicks the locker April is in with all her might! The door slowly begins to swing open but April ducks down and catches it before it can go too far. Bliss stomps her way out of the room, leaving April alone. April steps out the locker and looks at the medium sized dent Alexa made.

{Sister April}

I do NOT envy you tonight Mia. Watching you alone in your...habitat was most enlightening. This little bonding experience is taking us leaps and bounds! I know it might seem unfair that you, well, aren't as much apart of this as me but ya know, all things in good times.

The camera looks around the locker room as April continues to talk to herself and the camera

{Sister April}
I'm glad Alexa brought up what happened last week. Because you cheating to win, yeah I couldn't care less about it. It's what you did AFTER the match that I care about. You took it upon yourself to send a message to me by laying out Natalya...MY NATALYA. My soon to be first disciple. No one gets to hurt her unless it is me. She's the closest thing I consider a friend and ally in this miserable place after all. But you knew that. And you wanted to make things personal. And you succeeded. So it's my turn.

The camera is turned down to the ground, but you see the ground moving, signifying April is leaving the locker room

{Sister April}

Are you listening Natalya?...What happens later tonight...I'm doing this for you

The camera is cut off

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:10 am

ELITE Championship Match 1/3

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 38WbpxS1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 YZTyPEB

(Corey Graves)
Ugh, this guy

(Mauro Ranallo)

Hey, show just a little respect. This man went to WAR with Luke Harper last week and he earned this title match against Punk

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 UAlEK

The crowd goes crazy at the sight of Cesaro! Cesaro gives some of the crowd high fives as he makes his way down to the ring. Sliding in, he does his signature taunt

(Corey Graves)
I wonder if he's gonna look so excited when he is standing across from CM Punk

The boos are instantaneous! CM Punk walks out to the crowd with a smirk, holding his Elite title high into the air for the crowd to see

(Corey Graves)

Just listen to how much the crowd loves their champ Punk!

(Mauro Ranallo)

...How delusional can you be?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Cm-punk_o_GIFSoupcom
"What time is it? OOOOOOOOOOH! It's CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Punk slides into the ring, holding his championship high into the air for Cesaro to see. He then turns to the crowd

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 7xAti

(Corey Graves)

Look at the intensity on Punk's face! Cesaro has no chance!

(Mauro Ranallo)

What you call intensity I call creepy. And like I said earlier, if you're just gonna count out Cesaro, then you're crazy. Punk better bring his A game

The ref takes the title from Punk and both men come forward towards each other. Cesaro extends his hand but Punk merely laughs at the gesture. The ref calls for the bell as both men lock up

20 minutes into the match we find CM Punk trapped in a cyclone called the Cesaro swing! Punk's arms flail wildly to no avail as he is tossed and falls out the ring. Punk hits the ground and Cesaro taunts for the crowd. The ref begins to count Punk but Cesaro chases after him. However when he exits the ring, Punk is nowhere to be found

Cesaro looks around wildly and looks under the ring apron. While Cesaro is preoccupied Punk pops out of the apron left to Cesaro. The crowd boos but Cesaro pays it no mind, not knowing Punk is crawling slowly up behind him. Finally Cesaro stands up from under the apron, in time to shout in pain as The Elite Champion hits him with a low blow. The ref tries to look at what cause Cesaro to scream but Punk is already rolling him in the ring

Punk pulls Cesaro to his feet and sets him up on his shoulders. Punk looks at the crowd before screaming "BEST IN THE WORLD!" and delivering a GTS to Cesaro. Punk quickly covers him

3!

The ref calls for the bell! The crowd's disdain is clearly heard as CM Punk holds his title high into the air after receiving it from the ref

(Mauro Ranallo)

PUNK JUST STOLE THIS MATCH! WHAT A CHEAT!

(Corey Graves)
This sport is 50 percent physical and 50 percent mental. Punk just showed he can use both

(Mauro Ranallo)

Call it what you want, I'll just call it cheating

CM Punk rolls out the ring and as he walks up the ramp he does his signature go to sleep taunt towards Cesaro. The ref is checking on Cesaro whose eyes never leave the retreating figure of CM Punk

Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:23 am

Camera cuts backstage to a dark damp room with a guy standing in the middle off it. As the camera zooms in the person is revealed as Cactus Jack.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Mqdefault

Cactus Jack: Tonight, Tonight I face a man who I once seen as a brother, a brother in arms. You see not that long ago an Invasion happened, an invasion that was supposed to change the landscape here in XWL and it did for a while but then people seemed to lose site and go for their own goals. Zayn you turned your back on us as soon as you grabbed the gold you felt you didn’t need our help anymore and then look what happened you lost the title and now, now you’re getting your ass handed to you and you have no backup no friends, you are on your own and struggling to survive. You haven’t been the only one though everyone did it bar me, everyone lost sight off our goal here and as soon as the spotlight was shone on them they jumped at the gold and dropped all of our agendas and plans for their own personal gain. So tonight, tonight Zayn you pay for your sins, you pay for turning you back on your brothers and once I am through with you tonight you will be begging me to take you back and put you under my arm and the answer will be no as I don’t need the weak with me I need the strong and you Sami, you don’t cover the criteria. So tonight when I get you in that ring you will feel pain you have never felt before, you will be begging for mercy and when you can’t take anymore and your lifeless body is lying motionless in the ring I will stand over your broken body put one foot on top off you and pin you 1   2   3 and then I advance into the main event to fight for the title.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Maxresdefault

Cactus Jack: Now before I get to that main event there's another person that has caught my attention and not in a good way. You see all I see from this person is whining and complaining and bitching and moaning and God he seems to break a nail and gets injured for two weeks and if you haven't figured it out yet I am talking about the Rated R superstar Edge. You say you've been injured the past few weeks well I don't buy it I think you’re all bark and no bite. I think you've been bottling it against people who you know you can't hang with. Last week you seen you had to come up against me and you knew you'd get embarrassed by me, you knew I would turn you inside out and have you begging for mercy in the ring. You say you’re the Rated R superstar, yeah right, you’re not the Rated R superstar you’re the Rated O superstar O for overrated as your nothing special kid your just a guy who feels like he deserves everything when in reality you deserve nothing. You think you've been screwed, you think the system has it in for you, please nobody gets screwed more round here than me. You think I have been put in this match out of the kindness off their hearts please, they have probably already conducted some sort of scheme to make sure I don't win the gold tonight they are just hoping I take down to off my former SOOL members out along the way so they don't have to.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Cactusecw

Cactus Jack: And now you’re barking again, bitching, whining and complaining as you feel you’ve lost your shot that quite frankly wasn’t yours in the first place to claim. You punched TV screen this time to try make you look good and impressive but that doesn’t impress me. You’re looking at a man who has fought in countless extreme rules matches, hell in a cell matches, barbed wire matches, death matches, I’ve been blown up, lost part of my ear, had my own tooth lodged in my own nose, you think you punching a TV screen is impressive? I think you are just trying to do anything to hide that you have a lack of manhood and no set off balls whatsoever. You think you scare me? Threatening to spear me I say bring it on as If you spear me you will make the biggest mistake off your life as I will bring down on you so much punishment you’ll wish you’d never been born you puppy dog bitch YOU HEAR ME ?!!!. So you think hard about your actions boy as you are close to crossing a line that you may not be come back from.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 VeQ3JCX

Cactus Jack seems all fired up but seems to just as quickly as he got mad to go back to being calm again.

Cactus Jack: Now back to my matches tonight. So once I kick Sami Zayn to the kerb, Leo Kruger my friend you are then in my sites. You were supposed to lead us, guide us, help us conquer this place and make it our own but you my so called friend got greedy and lusted for Gold and forgot about our plan, our destiny’s and took it upon yourself to fulfil your own fantasies of glory, and to fulfil your desires of Gold leaving your brethren behind. You and your pack where once the most dominant thing in SOOL and here in XWL but now your pack seems to be diminished now there is only two, you and Luke Harper and as your pack slowly diminishes so will your title reign and I will be the one to end it. I believed in you and your plan, I believed that together all of us could take over this place and show we are the dominant group now granted you and your pack have dominated XWL, you defeated the face of fear and took his title. Week after week you dominated XWL but now that domination will end through me. Tonight I will go through Sami Zayn and once I have left him lying in the ring his body motionless, lifeless and unconscious I am going to do the same to you Kruger so you better say bye to that intercontinental championship off yours and when I take it maybe I will rename it the SOOL Intercontinental Championship as a homage to the place we came from something you have seem to have forgotten so watch out I am coming for you BANG! BANG!

Camera fades away to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:23 am

Awesome promo Cactus Jack!
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 2:48 am

Thanks I was t sure if it was any good haha
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 12:52 am

Anarchy returns to the triumphant sounding of Dean Ambrose's theme song. The crowd erupts and jump to their feet as Ambrose comes out onto stage, looking around. He doesn't seem clad to wrestle, but then again, when does he ever. He stomps his way down off the stage, onto the ramp as commentary comes to life.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Os66AEH

[Mauro Ranallo]
Dean Ambrose looks like a man on a mission here tonight.

[Corey Graves]
He always does Ranallo and he never delivers!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think he and several others would beg to disagree with you Graves.

[Corey Graves]
And they'd be wrong.

Ambrose makes it down the ramp, avoiding the stretched out hands as he seems like he isn't in the mood. He rolls into the ring, taking center stage as a mic is handed to him. He snatches it up, the person who brought it to him moving out of the way as Dean looks around at the cheering crowd. Soon, his theme dies out as does the crowd.

[Dean Ambrose]
It just doesn't stop, does it?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 5zGrIWU

[Dean Ambrose]
First, it's the Authority. Then, it's The Pack. Then, it's Roman Reigns. Then, it's Brock Lesnar and his overgrown troll Paul Heyman. Then, it's AJ Styles. Now, it's Bobby Roode. Time and time again someone wants to get in my way and time and time again I have to scratch and claw my way over them.

Ambrose begins to pace, the crowd popping for him but only for a moment.

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty pissed off tonight. I was pissed off last week, and I'm gonna be pissed off next week. Hell, I'll be pissed off until I get my hands on that slippery piece of crap Bobby Roode who thinks it's wise to stick his nose in my business.

Dean scratches his head, taking a moment to think.

[Dean Ambrose]
To be honest, I don't get it man. I had one problem, and that was getting the world title back. I picked a fight with Lesnar but had to go through AJ to get it. Then, I get neither. Instead, I get a cocky self arrogant prick whose stealing hashtags from a facist while I sit here, cracking my knuckles, waiting to get a shot at him. Well here I am!

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 XwUEy08

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm standing right here waiting Bobby so come on. I want some answers and I damn sure ain't leaving till I get some. So come on and handle this like a man you punk ass bitch.

Ambrose allows the mic to drop to his side, turning to the stage, extending his arms after a moment so Roode can come and address him. And a couple seconds later, the arena goes dark.

The crowd boos as moments later, Bobby Roode finally emerges out from behind the curtain with eyes locked on the ring where one Lunatic stood waiting for his arrival. But Roode took his time making his entrance, knowing well that he wasn't in any kind of rush to join the former World Champion in the ring.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Giphy

Adjusting his suit, Roode turned his attention to the crowd that boo'd him and still wanted him to be thrown to the wolves following his actions two weeks ago in the number one contenders match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was last week ehere Bobby Roode said himself that he would give us answers we've been asking for. And no one wants those answers more than Dean Ambrose does after being left in the dark for two weeks now.

[Corey Graves]
I don't know why Bobby has chosen to give us answers, because the fact is, he shouldn't have to explain his actions.

Roode steps up the steel steps and then hesitates a little bit, holding out a hand as if asking for Dean Ambrose to stay where he was. And could you blame the man? A superstar who has been labeled as insane, essentially, could snap at any moment and attack him. But of course, Roode seemed to have the answer to that as a paper was pulled out of the inner pocket of his nice blazer as he stepped into the ring.

[BOBBY ROODE]
I ask that you read this before anything else is said, thank you.

Roode extended the hand that held the paper so that Dean Ambrose could take it, then bringing his hand back to his side and then into the pocket of his blazer before continuing.

[BOBBY ROODE]
That right there is from the General Manager herself where it states that you are not allowed to lay a hand on me unless You and I are in a match. I do not trust you, Dean Ambrose. I did not feel safe coming out to share the ring with you here tonight without a document along those lines because it's well known that you are pretty unhappy following what happened two weeks ago where I costed you a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship in your match against AJ Styles.

Bobby Roode laughed as he essentially began to rub salt in the already opened wound, once again choosing to remind Dean Ambrose that he wasn't going to be the one who'd go on to face Brock Lesnar with the World Heavyweight Championship on that line. That it would be AJ Styles, and not him.

[BOBBY ROODE]
It was pretty GLORIOUS, I know. And you are asking yourself; why'd you do it, Bobby? And I can answer that for you now that I have everyone's attention. I'm tired of seeing people like you get chance after chance after chance to make a name for yourself while I have to sit back and watch from afar and no longer will I stand for that. Everyone knows that a guy like you, a man who was once a troubled youth, would never live up to my own GLORIOUS standards. I'm tired of you independent wrestlers with your little sob stories about how Dad was never here and Mom was off doing this instead of keeping an eye on me. I had a Mom and Dad, and they were both there for me. Does that make me less special than you? Because I had parents who actually had a child they actually cared about and not a mistake that they couldn't afford to send away?

The crowd's booing grew more venomous upon hearing the remark made by Roode.

[BOBBY ROODE]
This company will utterly fall with guys like you sitting atop the mountain, where as if they chose to back a man like myself, this company would choose to reach heights they have never seen. And no longer will I give them a choice because as of two weeks ago, Bobby Roode is going to be taking what rightfully belongs to him and it started with the spotlight, and you'll just have to see what I plan on taking next. Tell me, Dean. When was the last time you even chose to wear a suit?

Ambrose cocks an eyebrow, scratching his head with the mic before bringing it back to his lips, obviously confused and angry.

[Dean Ambrose]
So you come out here, to ask me when the last time I chose to wore a suit was? On top of that you sit here and feed me this bullshit of a notice that I don't even trust as far as I can throw you, and trust me, that ain't far considering I want to take my time kicking you around.

Ambrose holds up the paper that he was given, referring to that.

[Dean Ambrose]
You ruin my chance at what was once mine and the people in the back reward you? Boy, it's like the Authority all over again. The suit wearing pricks are back in control with a woman at the head who can't control her power much less her attraction to an arrogant pompous shit like yourself. Raised from the silver spoon of life but yet have the guts to question why I deserve my spot at the top of the mountain? Let me tell you about my life.

Ambrose steps forward, getting closer to Roode who doesn't seem bothered.

[Dean Ambrose]
The cops came in, and they took my dad while the drugs snuck in and took my mom. I had to sit around and watch everything I loved and care about fall apart in front of me, then watch my own life fall to shreds. Now I'm sober, and pissed off at the world because of how long I was kicked down into the street curb. Or how many times I was homeless because I couldn't pay for the rent but could definitely pay for that one extra shot in the bar. I watched my life go to shit, then get to see you, a guy full of himself and his loaded wallet wanting to know when the last time I wore a suit was?

Ambrose shrugs, throwing out his hand, signaling he doesn't care.

[Dean Ambrose]
Life's a drag and it has moments that are worth living for. The moment that I'm waiting for is for me to get even. I got a list of things I have to get done and the top of that was getting back my World Title. But now, I got a whole 'nother issue in my way that needs to be taken care of before I can even think of getting back my Title. Now, I have to worry about you.

Dean steps forward, Roode not even flinching as he knows Dean won't dare touch him.

[Dean Ambrose]
The only way I stay out of jail is by keeping this job so I can legally kick the shit out of you. So yeah, I'll listen to your piece of paper. But so help me, when I get my hands on you I-

But Ambrose was cut off as Roode let out 'shh' into the microphone, at least until the Lunatic stopped his speech mid-sentence. It was then that Bobby Roode lifted up his microphone once more.

[BOBBY ROODE]
Let me correct you on something, Dean Ambrose. I'm nothing like the Authority. Quite frankly, I don't care about the Authority. I never did and I never will. We just happen to believe in some of the same things, like wearing a suit for example, and that's because it makes us look more professional. The Authority and I do share one major thing and that is the both of us don't believe that a guy like you should be sitting atop the mountaintop. And The Authority, you beat them, correct? That is where the biggest difference between myself and them come into play. They tried to beat you, and me? Well, I'm going to beat you because I know that I'm better than Dean Ambrose.

And Roode takes a step closer to the Lunatic, almost completely closing the gap.

[BOBBY ROODE]
I want what's best for this company. I want this company to be raised to the next level, a level they have yet to witness, but I can't do that with a walking sob story who's looking for sympathy like yourself standing in my way. This company deserves to be moved into the next era, one that's glorious beyond belief, and I can't do that until I beat you, doing something that The Authority never truly did. Because this company needs a guy like me to get rid of a guy like you once and for all. This company needs Bobby Roode more than they could possibly imagine. So you can stand here and you can continue to give your little sob stories about this and that, and how you have this little list of things that you have to do all you want. You see, I have other things in mind, like making my Pay-Per-View debut at Roulette.

Then Roode switched the microphone to his other hand and extended the one that once held the microphone, as if he was actually waiting for Ambrose to take his hand.

[BOBBY ROODE]
And is that going to be against you, or are you going to stand here and prove that you, Dean Ambrose, do not have what it takes to step into the ring, in a wrestling match and not some street fight, with a guy like... ME?

[Dean Ambrose]
I didn't climb the mountain for some pompous prick to come and run me off with big talk. I didn't climb the mountain, just for someone who isn't even worth my time to try and intimidate me. You see, you're wrong Bobby because let me tell you, this story, ends just like the Authority's did. There is no reign of terror for Bobby Roode. There is no ending Dean Ambrose. Because Dean Ambrose, will not die. Dean Ambrose, will not break. Dean Ambrose, will not fall. Unlike you Roode, I actually live up to the hype.

Ambrose pauses, if not for dramatic effect, but for the crowd to practically explode across the arena.

[Dean Ambrose]
You want a match at Roulette? You just signed your own death warrent. You got it.

Ambrose throws the mic down, stepping up to Roode who simply smirks. The smirk grows into a shit eating grin as Roode begins to clap his hands, backing up from Ambrose.

Ambrose turns his head to the stage which lights up with the theme of R-Truth, then back to Roode. Bobby Roode turns, exiting the ring and climbing down the stairs. But instead of taking off up the ramp, he turns right, heading towards the opposite side of the ring. Ambrose's eyes follow him as he makes his way around the ring, moving to the announcer's table where he grabs a chair, pulling it to the side. Roode then sits up the chair, taking a seat, able to see Dean Ambrose take on R-Truth up close and personally.

[Corey Graves]
I guess we have a match on our hands!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a block buster announcement. At Roulette we get to see Bobby Roode make his Pay-Per-View debut against Dean Ambrose! I can't tell if I'm more excited about that match or watching R-Truth take on the former world champ here tonight!

[Corey Graves]
I can't tell if you're being serious or not because obviously watching the most Glorious man in wrestling today beat Dean Ambrose is a lot more entertaining than whatever the heck R-Truth is.

Dean turns his gaze away from Roode reluctantly, seeming a bit caught off guard that he has to get into a match. Luckily, he always dresses for this occassion. Dean rips off his jacket, throwing it out of the ring, rather close to Roode and turns to the stage to meet R-Truth making his entrance.

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 L3MSRyB1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 8G8BVGS

Ambrose lays toppled on the outside as Truth taunts on the inside. However, the camera moves away from them and to the other elephant in the room. Probably huge because of his ego, Roode is seen, staring at Dean. He stands out of his seat, moving towards Dean. This stops the count of the ref as the ref attempts to get Roode to return to his seat. Roode however hovers over Ambrose who is staring up at the ceiling, trying to recover. Roode stands at this head, staring down into his eyes now. Roode begins to clap slowly, grinning from ear to ear. Roode's voice can be picked up over the camera, which is impressive considering the crowd's reaction growing.

"That was simply, Glorious! But what about you Ambrose!? Having trouble, 'living up to the hype'!?"

Roode spits on the chest of Ambrose, backing away and turning his back on the former champion. Roode slowly returns to his seat, the ref not sure what to do with him, simply returns to counting.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
H
E
A
D

The bell rings, R-Truth standing up off of Dean, having his hand raised. Ambrose rolls out of the ring, gripping his stomach, leaning against the apron. His eyes set on Roode who stands from his chair, clapping proudly for Truth who has left the ring, walking up into the back with his briefcase in hand. Roode then turns his attention to Dean, almost laughing.

[BOBBY ROODE]
What? Did the top of the mountain fall short? Did someone, lose? Still living up to the hype though!

Dean snatches himself up off the apron, moving toward Roode who throws out a hand, signalling for Dean to stop. His other hand is stuffed in his jacket, already pulling out the piece of paper with the information of the "no touch" clause between the two. Roode's grin grows larger, as if it was even possible while Dean's face is contorted with rage. He looks from Roode to the paper, then back to Roode while the crowd showers the situation with boos. Ambrose then turns away, walking around the ring, leaving Roode at ringside. As though it couldn't get worse, Roode's theme begins to play, Roode throwing his arms out and taunting the leaving Ambrose who doesn't even bother looking back.

Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 6:33 pm

As we come back from break the PA System blasts Kevin Owens's theme as he makes his way to the ring while the crowd erupts with deafening boos as Owen's gives the local competitor a death stare accompanied by a smirk

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 IM6xfwV

Corey Graves

Here we go! It's Showtime!

Mauro Ranallo

I already have a bad feeling about this...

Kevin Owens walks out onto the stage shaking his head as if the crowd's hatred is only fueling his desire to cause chaos and pain

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 MREHVxB

Owens then proceeds to make his way to the ring wasting no time as he steps inside walks hastily towards to the ropes and stands on them mouthing his usual words "It's Time"

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 WF9VQkJ

Kevin Owens then backs into his corner and the sits on the top rope continuing to stare down the poor soul in the corner opposite of his, studying him like a lion stalking a gazelle and then the referee rings the bell and in an instant Kevin Owens charges the guy and starts wailing on him with every punch and stomp the guy fades more and more into unconsciousness to where his body just goes numb and limp and then Owens proceeds to pick him up and throw him against the ropes and then hits him with one of the most devastating pop up powerbombs the commentary team has ever seen and then shakes his head smiling as he walks towards the ropes to taunt the crowd yelling "This Is The Kevin Owens Show!!!!

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 USIw4RY

Mauro Ranallo

Oh sweet jesus! At least it's over.

Corey Graves

Might as well go ahead and keep the paramedics near the ring for every Kevin Owen's match, that man is a monster!

Kevin then puts his boot on the throat of his fallen foe and with his hands counts to the 1...2...3 with the ref, then leans over and gently slaps the unknown competitor on the right side of his face which is almost like he is saying "Good man", then continues to motion for a microphone and then when he receives one he begins to look around as he thinks about the words needed to be spoken

Kevin Owens

It's as easy as that, you see that man lying in the ring right there?

Kevin points to the body he left lying in the center of the ring

Kevin Owens

The only thing I know about that man is his name, and his name is Phil Hudson. You see Phil here had approached me today as I was walking to the arena and asked for my autograph and started talking to me about how he is a longtime fan and how he looked up to me and how he would do anything for me.

Kevin Owens walks over to the man we now know as Phil and kneels down and grabs Mr. Hudson by his hair and raises his head up so that the cameraman could see him and sarcastically uses Phil's hand to wave to the camera and then continues to speak

Kevin Owens

You see when Phillip here said he would do anything for me I asked him if he would like to send a message for me, "Yes Mr. Owens anything for you!".

Kevin mocks how excited the poor fan acted and how ignorant he was when he decided to help a man as evil and selfish as himself

Kevin Owens

Oh Phil how incredibly stupid of you, anyways this young man here agreed to send a message and a message he sent by personally allowing me to beat him within an inch of his boring and pathetic life. To prove to Sami Zayn he isn't the only one, I could destroy anybody without even having a second thought about it! Now is it my favorite thing to do? Hell it damn well maybe, with trolling idiots on twitter coming to a close second.

The crowd boos and begins to chant "You Suck Owens!" while clapping in between, to which he replies:

Kevin Owens

Me suck? Yeah not so much. Now the Eagles, ding ding ding, winner winner chicken dinner! Now if you people would kindly shut the fuck up I will continue, Sami it is very simple I want something and you're in my way. You and I both know that I am a prize fighter, I want that Intercontinental Championship and I don't wait in the back of the line! So since you're so keen on being a stepping stone on every one of my paths that I choose to take, well I will make use of you, and if it really comes to it, I will euthanize the underdog from the underground courtesy of a Pop Up Powerbomb! See you soon!

Owens drops the microphone and rolls out of the ring and walks backstage while his music begins to play.

Anarchy cuts to commercial break

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 12:07 am

A collective groan ensues as we return to our broadcast only to find out that the lights are off. Now at one time this would be exciting, we'd be giddy over why, who this was for...but we know, we know...and we wish we didn't. Every single light in the arena is off, the only source of light is coming from the phones of fans. They're not trying to mimic the firefly effect like they have for the entrance of Bray Wyatt...no, they're checking twitter, they're texting someone, they're trying to shift their focus away from the most obnoxious entrance XWL's ever seen. We're not excited, we're dreading this, because each week...it gets longer, more elaborate, more nauseating to sit through.  

[Corey Graves]
IT'S MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE NIGHT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speak for yourself, the XWL Universe absolutely dreads this very moment every week.

[Corey Graves]
How could you detest something that's pure...GOLD! When you think of all time greats, you think of Superstars that captivate you with an entrance befitting their iconic presence...and now Matt Sydal is right up there with them.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I just wish we'd get a warning, I was about to take a sip of my drink but now I can't find it.

[Corey Graves]
Shhh...the best part is about to begin!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What part is that?

[Corey Graves]
EVERYTHING!

After an obnoxious delay, which somehow feels far longer than it did the previous weeks...no seriously, the fact the commentators were able to have a conversation in the dark, and finish said conversation before something happened says it all.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 EBY4oIG

With the word "EVERYTHING" appearing...our lack of joy continues...five seconds later it fades and the next word takes it's place.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 StB3oKw

Yet again we find ourselves completely disinterested in the two words "I TOUCH" that appear. A few more seconds later, they too disappear, and new words take their place.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 QbEdAFj

The fans, and us the viewers at home all feel the same thing, nothing. Nothing but a collective "ugh this shit again"  "TURNS TO" is the next set of word before us. This time when the words vanish, we return back to the pitch black view we began with. Nothing replaces the words, no sound other than noises from the disinterested audience can be heard, that is....until....a slight echo'd "EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING!"  a soundbite from his theme song. "I TOUCH....I TOUCH....I TOUCH!"  this now familiar song clip continues,  "TURNS TO....TURNS TO.....TURNS TO!"

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 1T0ET3p

As the literally GOLD "Gold" appears on the tron, illuminating the pitch black surroundings, every person's reaction is to BOO. The next clip from his theme "GOLD...GOLD....GOLD!!" fills our ears. And what looks like literal specs of pure gold begins to rain down at the top of the stage.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'll give it to him, he knows how to make an entrance, a rather convoluted one, but impressive all the same.

[Corey Graves]
It's an entrance befitting XWL's resident King Midas!

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 O1APRhq

A panhandler's dream is our nightmare, as the golden shower of pyrotechnics rains down on the stage. It's a heavy downfall of gold and it's all for a man that we can't stand. The man that as of late can't go a minute without uttering the word "gold" or saying "gold" instead of god because it's the "gold's honest truth" that he's The Golden Ticket to this company's future....and views at home could turn to channel until this is over, but with an entrance that keeps getting longer, they might flip away for five minutes, and come back only to find that he's STILL NOT OUT HERE! No, this is our cross to bear now when tuning in to XWL Programming, when attending live shows in person...having to suffer through an entrance that serves only one purpose, to feed Matt's own ego, at the expense of our time. Getting lost in our thoughts of disdain for a moment, we're rescued...with the start of a song that begins to play, connecting all the previous soundbites.

Venomous boos follow suit the moment Matt Sydal's mug appears on the tron. The boos, they're endless, they're laced with annoyance, hatred, every emotion in between...the fans have grown tired of already sitting through essentially nothing, and we're not even close to finished! They try, but ultimately fail to drown out his entrance music, a theme that literally repeats the same phrases over and over. A moment later, we figure appears behind the shower of gold, one we presume to be Matt Sydal so the boos get just a bit louder. The man in question stands, cloaked in a long extravagant robe, his face hidden by a long draped hood. His arms rise up, attracting like magnets until his glove covered hands connect and the illumination from the cascading pyrotechnics reveals the phrase "Admit One" formed in the palms of his joined hands. It's in this moment that we're one hundred percent sure this is Matt Sydal because much like last week...he's apparently mocking the number one contender to The World Heavyweight Championship AJ Styles by flat out stealing the concept behind his gloves. Not to mention when's the last time Matt even wore gloves? Is this really necessary? I mean none of this is necessary, but is THIS ESPECIALLY really necessary?

Shrouded in a robe, the only thing we see are his interlocked hands, hands that lean forward, the rain of gold now falling on them. Slowly his hands begin to separate...and the pyro downfall begins to part?! This prick has one upped his previous entrances by now literally parting a gold pyrotechnic storm...providing himself safe passage through it. He steps through, his hands begin to lower down and the downpour resumes it's full wonder, now behind him. He kneels down, his hands press down on the ramp in front of him, and suddenly it lights up forming a gold bridge that leads down to the end. Our sarcastic selves can't help but scoff "Oh looks like we've got a badass over here that has a song saying everything he touches turns to gold, and then he touches a ramp and it turns to gold, ain't you special."

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Golden Ticket to as he says "The Future of XWL" has really gone all out recently in embodying that term to the fullest.

[Corey Graves]
When you're as good as this man is, you best believe he's going to walk around telling us how good he is because unlike a lot of men that have walked into XWL professing how good they are...he ACTUALLY proves it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I must admit last week, he silenced all doubters. He and Kota Ibushi laid it all in that ring, they took everything each other had, but they wouldn't give up. Kota's brutal kicks were crippling Matt in the early goings, but he fired back with kicks of his own, and knees on top of that. He squared off with legitimately one of the best strikers in the game and held his own.

[Corey Graves]
Take nothing away from Kota, that man is incredible, but while he may be "The Golden Star"  stars fall....and he fell to The Golden Ticket to this company's future!

[Mauro Ranallo]
An unbelievable match, and Matt earned that victory, forget every match we've seen him apart of if you can call those matches in the previous weeks...that match proved that while everyone may not like it...he is every bit as good as he says he is.

He rises back to his feet, rotating with his back now to the camera, revealing that his already ridiculous robe....HAS A FREAKING CAPE? NOT JUST ANY CAPE...our eyes can't believe what we're seeing, his cape is literally modeled after a ticket, with his face on it, lit up in of course gold. "Admit One" is bold and big under his portrait  and we just are so done at this point. Like, you have a freaking robe on like you're a wizard, wear this hood like you're so mysterious, stealing AJ Styles' gloves...part a golden storm with your hands...and on top of all of that, you're wearing a cape, that is LITERALLY a giant ticket. Just when you think he can't top the stuff he's pulled lately, here you go, a ticket cape.

We're way past going overboard, the fans are getting fed up at this entrance SOMEHOW GETTING EVEN LONGER, the viewers that tried flipping to another channel for a few minutes now return to see this golden ticket cape shit and probably throw their televisions out the window. Matt spins back around, grabs at two ends of his robe...then LITERALLY AFTER GOING THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF GETTING A ROBE LIKE THIS....HE RIPS IT APART, TEARS AWAY THE HOOD...BUT OH AT LEAST HIS FUCKING CAPE IS STILL ATTACHED! By now the raining gold behind him has stopped, and a golden spotlight encapsulates him as he casts the remains of his cloak aside.

Our apparently Golden Super Hero then proceeds forward, the spotlight following him with every step, a light that somehow makes his golden tickets, and lit up cape seem even more of a rich gold than they already are. He nears the end of the ramp, looks around with an arrogant smirk, amused by their hatred. He enjoys being a prick for the sake of being a prick, that much is clear, that much was clear well before we saw that fucking GOLDEN ACTUAL TICKET CAPE. Matt then rushes forward, the spotlight cutting off as he leaps under the bottom rope, temporarily blinding us for a second, until it reappears in the center of the ring where he now stands basking in the gold light. He then grabs a mic that was placed in the belt loop of his of course GOLD tights...and OH LOOK AT THAT, IT'S ALSO FUCKING GOLD TOO, ISN'T THAT CUTE. His music stops, and now all that remains, is the pitch black arena illuminated only by the GOLD spotlight over him, as he stands there STILL WEARING THAT MOTHER FUCKING CAPE.

[Matt Sydal]
Behold, FOR YOUR GOLDEN TICKET TO THIS COMPANY'S FUTURE....HAS ARRIVED!

What's that? We can't hear you from all the BOOING FROM THE FANS THAT WISH THEY COULD RING YOUR NECK WITH THAT OBNOXIOUS CAPE OF YOURS.

[Matt Sydal]
Last week I faced a man described as legitimately one of the best wrestler on the planet. And do you know what happened? THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENS EVERY TIME SOMEONE FOOLISHLY STANDS AGAINST ME. I BEAT HIM, I TOOK EVERYTHING HE HAD, AND HE COULDN'T EVEN TAKE HALF OF WHAT I HAD!

Oh you're just going to stand there and act like you didn't leave your all in the ring? That he didn't come very close multiple times to beating you? You're really going to stand there after that incredible match you two had and disrespect him like that? WHY ARE WE EVEN SURPRISED AT THAT, OF COURSE HE IS, HE'S INCAPABLE OF GIVING ANYONE CREDIT. After all, he's the only reason we have a future, without him we'd be lost, can't forget about that.

[Matt Sydal]
You can boo all you want...but you can't deny it's the...GOLD'S....HONEST TRUTH!

Someone punch this guy, please? SOMEONE? Just take the night in jail, hop the barricade and deck this punk, PLEASE.

[Matt Sydal]
See, you may think I'm joking when I say I'm The Golden Ticket To The Future....of XWL...but I've yet to be proven otherwise. Because no one is on my level, you say they're the best? I prove they're not even close. There's a reason to this day I still reign as your longest reigning WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY! Because no one compares to the golden greatness before you. This company crowns number one contenders like AJ Styles...men, that have proven time and time again they are NOTHING...but FAILURES! You get back what you put in, if you invest in a FAILURE...Guess what you get, a FAILURE! That is why you back a winner, a PROVEN CHAMPION THAT CAN DO WHAT NOBODY ELSE CAN! I beat Brock Lesnar, while the "phenomenally overrated" has professed he'd beat Brock time and time again...and time...and time again...HE'S FAILED! BECAUSE HE'S A LOSER!

Much like last week, while AJ hasn't been the man we rooted for recently...he's still not the asshole standing in this ring wearing a freaking cape that's modeled after a ticket....so he's alright in our books, and we'll gladly chant his name.

[Matt Sydal]
Like all of you, you boo me...for telling the truth. But when people like AJ Styles...lie to you, over....and over...you cheer. You feed into his delusion to the point that he actually believes he can do it. When history has proven, HE CAN'T! But you know who can? ME! THE GUY THAT BEAT BROCK LESNAR, THE GUY THAT DIDN'T CHOKE! The guy....that didn't tap out... I CONQUERED BROCK LESNAR, and after you've once again struck out? I'll do, once again...what you can't, I'll CONQUER PAUL HEYMAN'S BITCH FOR HIRE....and ONCE AGAIN BE YOUR WOR-

Suddenly, the entire atmosphere changed as all attention, from everyone in attendance to the single man who stood in the ring, shot to the stage. But unlike previous times, the way that the World Heavyweight Champion was greeted was different. He was still booed, but because of who was in the center of the ring, for interrupting him, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman were actually cheered. People were acting as if they actually wanted to see someone like Brock Lesnar come out to the ring to shut the Golden Ticket up for once in his life. And maybe, just maybe, that was the plan after all. To give Matt Sydal a true challenge rather than some wannabe rockstar, overrated bodybuilders or over hyped Japanese star who couldn't last a minute or two in a real fight for his own life. And as Brock Lesnar came out from behind the curtain, with Paul Heyman just a step or two behind him of course, the reaction he got actually grew louder once everyone realized this wasn't just some kind of joke that Sydal was pulling. The World Heavyweight Champion was legitimately here. While he might not have been in his usual wrestling attire, rather sporting a sleeveless shirt and a long pair of track pants, that wouldn't stop the Beast Incarnate from throwing Matt Sydal's ass around the ring, from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, if he wanted to.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think this might be the point where Matt Sydal begins to regret offering these challenges. He had to know that, sooner or later, someone like Brock Lesnar would be the one who accepts it.

[Corey Graves]
Maybe Brock Lesnar is the one making the mistake! Like Matt Sydal just said, he's beaten Brock once before. It doesn't matter how he did or by what means. The record book shows Matt Sydal beat our World Heavyweight Champion.

Once Brock's fireworks shot off from the sides of the stage, the two men began their match down to the ring with both sets of eyes locked on the Golden One who stood there still. And in signature Brock Lesnar, the prey was circled as one foot in front of another led him around the ring. On his way past the time keepers area, both Brock Lesnar and Heyman were handed a microphone for when they chose to use them. But Brock continued to eye his prey, figure out his movements, to look for the best moment for him to possibly attack. Once he go back to the same side of the ring where he started, the World Heavyweight Champion, whore wore the championship around his waist, began to do his little warm up bounce before jumping up onto the apron... but he didn't enter the ring, he rather leaned against the ropes as his theme began to finally die out.

[BROCK LESNAR]
You're gonna conquer Paul Heyman's bitch and... do what, boy?

Heyman held a hand out to tell Brock that he should stay where he was as Heyman entered the ring, now sharing it with the Golden Ticket himself. Paul Heyman showed no fear of the man who talked a big game as he approached him, trying his best to not laugh at the same time. Matt made it easy so could you really blame the man for wanting to laugh? But his microphone was lifted to engage in conversation with Sydal.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
If I were you, from this moment on, I would choose your words carefully. You might have picked up a win over my client, but you and I both know that my Client is capable of destroying you considering what happened the week after you beat him. You might not exactly be the freshest of meat in the freezer but Brock Lesnar will gladly make an exception to his rule and chew you up and spit you out raw. We didn't come out here to fight you or accept your little challenge, but we are not against changing the plan in order to further suit our needs. The declaration of war is current on hold because I, Paul Heyman, the Advocate of your Heavyweight Champion of the World, came out here because I wanted to talk to you. Because Matt, you see, I'm a business man and as a business man, you sometimes have to put your personal feelings aside and do what's.... Well, what's best for business. And I did that a couple weeks ago when I granted that man...

His finger pointed back to Brock.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
... a shot at the XWL Heavyweight Championship of the World, and after having a conversation with Layla, I think it's time to do that again. But before I go on, Mister SYdal, are you actually interested in hearing what I have to say or would you rather run your mouth some more about how you will beat Brock Lesnar with Brock Lesnar standing right there? By no means are we trying to stop you, but are your balls really as big as you say they are? Or are you as smart as you say you are? Because the choice is yours: do the smart thing and hear what I have to say or do the ballsy thing and continue to talk bad about the big bad Brock Lesnar with him standing right there?

Matt stands there, looking Paul Heyman up and down, but then he slightly tilts to the side, seeing the beast of a man standing along the apron behind him. A noticeable gulp, that he tries his best to hide follows from him, and he begins to twirl the golden mic in his hand around, until slowly he raises it back up....and the gold spotlight over him returns.

[Matt Sydal]
Okay, I get it...you wanna talk. So let's talk then. Let's talk about the fact that AJ Styles....should NOT...be number one contender for The World Heavyweight Championship. He's pathetic not phenomenal, he's delusional to think that he'll beat your client, because he's failed to to do every single time he's said he would, because he doesn't have what it takes. No matter how many pretty lies he tells himself, no matter how loud these people have cheered him on...he's failed, over, and over. You know he's not worth Brock's time, that's why you're out here, right? So by all means, if you've got a business proposition for The Golden Ticket to the future of this company, then the floor is yours...

With a swift motion, Matt extends his arm out, literally giving Paul the floor as the gold spotlight casts over him now. But Heyman doesn't speak quite yet as he turns his head to look up at the spotlight which shined on him. It caused him to laugh and shake his head before raising his microphone once again.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Yes, I can agree with you that both my Client and I agree that AJ Styles should not be the number one contender. My Client has beaten AJ Styles not just once, not just twice, but technically speaking, three times since making his return to the company. AJ Styles has no right stepping into the ring with Brock Lesnar, let alone with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Each and every time AJ Styles has said he is going to beat Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles has done the exact opposite. He's tapped out to Brock Lesnar. He's been pinned by Brock Lesnar. He watched Brock Lesnar pin Dean Ambrose to win the XWL Heavyweight Championship of the World. This company has given AJ Styles every chance imaginable to win the championship and I think it's about time for them to face the facts: AJ Styles is not, and will never be, the guy that you can rely on. Someone else who is more deserving should be getting the once in a lifetime opportunity to face Brock Lesnar with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Not some all talk, no walk, redneck like AJ Styles.

And the crowd boos as Heyman continues to speak, not missing a single beat.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
So yes, to an extent, that is why I'm out here. We do have a business proposition for you that is fit to benefit both parties, as in both you and my client. Because my client and I, we need your assistance in order to once again beat AJ Styles.

The moment Brock's theme played everyone was excited, they thought hey finally someone's gonna whip this guy's ass FINALLY. But no, now we see a conversation, not a fight going down in the ring, and we can't believe it. Matt raises his mic up, and the spotlight returns on him.

[Matt Sydal]
As The Golden Ticket to XWL's future....a lot of people need my help. Because without me, well....there is no future. But Paul, you've gotta make it worth my while. There's only ONE....thing I want, only ONE....thing you have, that could make your pitch truly....worth it's weight in gold.

Looking past Paul, he's obviously talking about The World Heavyweight Championship currently strapped around the waist of Brock Lesnar.

[Matt Sydal]
But the question is, are you willing to actually take that chance? To give me...what I want? Because I'm not looking for a new friend, I'm not out for a beast at my disposal, and no offense but I'm not interested in becoming a Paul Heyman Guy either.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
In case you have not noticed, one, I am not looking for another Paul Heyman guy because I have Brock Lesnar, therefore I do not need anyone else. Perhaps a woman I might make an exception for, but in the land of the men who are all gunning for the King of the Jungle, the Beast Incarnate, I do not need a second male to take under my wing. All I need is Brock Lesnar. And two, in case you haven't noticed, I am not the General Manager of this brand therefore I do not make any matches or approve any requests at getting a shot at not just the Heavyweight Championship of the World, but any of the championships that this company has to offer. I can pitch a name but the final decision is not made by me, rather the person who screwed me out of said position, Layla El. If you want THAT championship right there...

And once again is Heyman pointing back behind him, except this time not at Brock, but rather the World Heavyweight Championship that was worn by Brock Lesnar.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
It's not me who you have to impress, Mister Sydal. Sadly, it's Layla who you have to impress. I would grant you your match right here, right now, and make this open challenge of yours a match where the Heavyweight Championship of the World is put on the line, but that is sadly not in my power. But if you assist us in taking out AJ Styles, the number one contender, instead of these nobodies like Heath Slater, Mason Ryan and Kota Ibushi, then you would be one step closer to getting that championship match. Because you see, according to our General Manager, there is going to be a six man tag team match next week in the main event of Anarchy. It is going to be Team Lesnar versus Team Styles. It is going to be AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose and a partner of their choosing versus my client, your Reigning, Defending, Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World, Brock Lesnar, teaming with Bobby Roode and we need a partner according to her. Brock Lesnar insisted on going in this on his own, but Layla would not allow that. She said we needed a partner and Mister Sydal, this is where I want you to come in. Because you see, while my client and I don't like you, I at least respect you for everything you have done and I am smart enough to know that you are, without any doubts, one of the best that this company has to offer despite what these fans might think.

Then Heyman switched the microphone to his other hand and extended his dominant hand, as if he was offering a shake of the hand to seal the deal.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Join us, defeat AJ Styles come next week, and prove to Layla that come Breakthrough, it should be you who gets the next shot at the Heavyweight Championship of the World. Leave behind all these silly little open challenges where you face nobodies who could only wish they were as relevant as you and become the final member of Team Lesnar.

In this moment, Matt stands there...after hearing the opposite of what he wanted to hear...he hasn't looked up from the ground. Paul's hand has since returned to his side, not wanting to look like an idiot with his hand out as long as it was. The fans boo, but you've gotta realize they've been booing non-stop really since Matt came out here so they're exhausted, it's not as loud because we're not gonna waste our voices on behalf of booing an asshole that probably isn't the least bit phased by them at this point. The Golden One raises his gold microphone up slowly, lifting his head now staring into The Advocate's eyes.

[Matt Sydal]
Respect is a funny word, because you didn't exactly show me the respect I was entitled to when you WERE....General Manager now did you? Throwing me into a fight I was not trained to be in, bribing a referee to BLATANTLY see my foot on the ropes when I met Seth Rollins only for him then to look up, probably to you behind the screen for your cue in his little earpiece...to SCREW ME! But now, now you respect me? Now...I'm one of the best, and you need me? You're not standing in the ring with Fool's Gold...YOU'RE STANDING IN THIS RING WITH THE GOLDEN TICKET, THE REAL DEAL GOLD'S GIVEN TALENT, THE LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY, A RECORD NONE OF YOUR CLIENTS HAVE BROKEN, A RECORD NOBODY HAS BROKEN IN ALMOST SIX YEARS!

Still rocking his ticket inspired cape...Matt turns, as if he were going to leave, but then he stops, and resumes facing Heyman, but most specifically...Brock himself.

[Matt Sydal]
With that said, perhaps in order to truly outshine the competition and get, what I want...I need to shine brightly in the same ring as them. In the ring against the man that's supposedly "earned" the right to face your beast for The World Heavyweight Championship. In the ring with the man your client conquered...to call that title his own. All, while I decimate each and every last one of them in ways your client WISHES...he could. Sending a message that not only, should that title be mine...but it will be, very....VERY....soon I promise you that. And unlike you, unlike AJ...unlike a lot of people, I speak The Gold's Honest Truth. So put 'er there, pal. Team Lesnar is in possession of THE GOLDEN TICKET, use it wisely!

Matt with an arrogant grin on his face, extends his hand to Paul, offering a friendly handshake to commemorate their one night only partnership next week.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Before I shake your hand, I want you to realize one thing: My Client and I treated you like we did because you, Mister Sydal, were not apart of our plan to get the World Heavyweight Championship around the waist of Brock Lesnar. You became a bit of a nuisance that was getting in the way of us achieving our end goal and we had to dispose of you one way or another. But, despite all that, I'm glad that you are man enough to put all of that behind us for just one night because trust me when I say this; this is going to be beneficial for both parties. You, Mister Sydal, will get the chance to defeat the number one contender while my client, well, he gets to once again see AJ Styles fail, just like all the times prior.

Once again, Heyman extends his hand out. This time he is able to capture the other man's hand as he shakes it with a firm grip. But Heyman didn't let go as his microphone was raised one last time as he looked dead into the eyes of the Golden Ticket.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Don't make me regret this.

[Matt Sydal]
Regret? No no, The Golden Ticket ALWAYS provides a one hundred percent regret free experience.

His hand escapes from Heyman's grasp, then he pats him on the shoulder and start walking away...only his path is blocked by Brock Lesnar who still stands on the apron, except he's now removed The World Heavyweight Championship from around his waist and now holds it high in the air almost rubbing it in Matt's face that it belongs to him, and that's not changing anytime soon. The Golden One gets closer, Brock now resting the belt on his shoulder, smugly patting it before stepping aside so Matt may leave. But Matt not to be outdone, simply leans forward, breathes on The World Heavyweight Championhip with no regard for personal space, then wipes it clean with a smirk on his face, checking out his golden reflection. Immediately without hesitation Brock tries to swipe at him, but Matt ducks it, wags his finger shouting "Now now, that's no way to treat your new best friend." Arrogance on full display Matt lightly chuckles, dropping down to the mat and rolling out.

The Champion and his Advocate watched as the man with the most ridiculous cape ever exited the scene, leaving them to be on there own. The Heavyweight Champion turned his attention back to Paul Heyman as he stepped into the ring and proceeded to move himself into usual position, that being next to Heyman with his Championship draped over his shoulder. The crowd was finally starting to cool down now after they got heated seeing three of the most hated men in this company formed themselves an alliance for just one week, and one week only. Both of them being a little too egotistical for their own good to do anything further. Now Heyman, in usual fashion, goes to lift his microphone... but he doesn't even get the chance to speak when all of a sudden...

WHAM!

The World Heavyweight Champion would fall to his knees following a full force chair shot delivered to his back, the man swinging the chair is none other then the Phenomenal One himself, AJ Styles!!! The crowd is sent into a frenzy as AJ swings the chair back once more and nails Brock in the back with another chair shot. People still aren't sure whether they wanna fully get behind AJ or not due to his behavior as of late, but one thing's for sure, right now they're 100% behind the Phenomenal One. They wanted to see the beast destroy Sydal, but that didn't happen, instead, we're getting Lesnar and Sydal on the same team next week, and that's something the fans just DO NOT want to see....

Styles stands over Lesnar with that trusty chair ready to be swung at a moment's notice. Lesnar makes a valiant effort to try and get to his feet and get a piece of AJ Styles, but AJ' s not gonna let that happen, just when Brock looks as though he may make it back to his feet, he is immediately sent crashing down to the mat with another chair shot. At this point, AJ doesn't stop, he lifts the chair over his head and slams it down full force into Brock's stomach, it's no secret that Lesnar has had serious issues with diverticulitis in the past, and it appears as though AJ wants to exploit that former weakness as much as possible as he drives the edge of the chair into Lesnar's gut over and over for a total of 8 times before tossing the chair to the side.

AJ is clearly ticked off, Lesnar ambushed him in that parking lot last week and sent him flying off a car down onto concrete with an F-5, Brock tried to end AJ's career in that moment, and AJ clearly hasn't forgotten. AJ mounts Lesnar and begins to whale on him with closed fist after closed fist to the skull, AJ even goes full MMA for a moment and throws in a few brutal elbows to the skull as well. They seem to have worked as a cut opens up just above Lesnar's right eyebrow, it's not a huge one, but it's significant enough to get a decent stream of blood flowing out of the beast's head. AJ gets this crazed look in his eye as he see's the Beast bleed right in front of him, so he opts to hit 6 more elbows aimed directly at that cut, and now Brock's face is a damn crimson mask, and AJ's arms are covered in Brock's blood. It's certainly not pretty out there folks, it's not a scene for the faint of heart, it's a damn bloody mess, and all Heyman can do is watch in the far corner of the ring in complete shock, horror, and disbelief as his seemingly invincible client is reduced to a bloody and mangled wreck in the center of the ring.

AJ dismounts from Lesnar and turns to face Heyman, Heyman puts his hands together and gets on his knees, begging AJ to stop this ruthless assault on his client, but all AJ does is smile and point both arms at Heyman and fires off simultaneous gun taunts at Heyman. Styles picks up the chair and turns back to Lesnar, who's just a bloody freakin wreck laid out in the middle of the ring, AJ smiles and fires off a gun taunt aimed directly at Lesnar's skull. AJ lifts the chair above his head, seemingly with the intention of caving Lesnar's skull in and possibly ending this man's life right here on Anarchy, that's how deep the hatred runs between these two men. However, just as AJ is about to turn Lesnar's brains into mush, an entourage of referees and security flood into the ring and literally back AJ into a corner. the security keeps AJ at bay in the corner just long enough for the referees and medical staff to slap a backboard under Lesnar, throw a neckbrace on him, and roll him out of the ring straight onto a gurney.

The medical staff quickly rush Lesnar up the ramp and too the back in an effort to get him to a local hospital as quickly as possible as he clearly requires immediate medical attention. AJ sees Lesnar being wheeled through the curtain and to the back and he snaps, he begins to attack the security that's been keeping him at bay. He punches all of them to get some breathing room out of the corner, he then clotheslines two of them out of the ring at the same time. One security guard attempts to grab AJ from behind in like a German suplex style hold, AJ drops him like a fly with a Pele Kick. Another guard charges at AJ looking to tackle him, he is met with a swift kick to the gut, placed between AJ's legs, and dropped with a Styles Clash for good measure. There's one guard left, this guy was clearly the weakest link of the security team as he still hadn't recovered from AJ's punches out of the corner, I mean, how the hell did he even get hired in the 1st place??? He does NOT belong in this line of work, that's for sure, and AJ Styles is about to make him pay for it as he steps through the ropes and out onto the apron. Styles straightens himself out and prepares for launch, the guard gets to his feet and turns around to see AJ Styles forearm crashing into his face out of the sky. This guy got absolutely murdered with that forearm, it was a thing of beauty.

AJ seems pleased with his work for the evening as he throws up the too sweet to the crowd in the middle of the ring, then all of a sudden, he looks down and stops, he seems to have turned his attention to the World Championship belt this is still laying near the edge of the ring, Heyman, the refs, and the medical team were in such a rush to get Lesnar to a hospital, that they forgot to take Lesnar's title belt with them, AJ walks over to it and grabs it off of the mat. AJ walks to the center of the ring with the title belt in hand before placing it over his shoulder and firing off gun taunts at the fans and throwing up too sweets to them. AJ has made one thing clear tonight, he's going into Roulette to destroy Brock Lesnar and become World Champion all in the same night, and after this assault on Brock tonight, there's no doubts in anyone's minds anymore, this is a DIFFERENT AJ STYLES then we've seen the last two times he's faced Lesnar, this is a much more serious, focused, and determined AJ Styles. The question is, when all is said and done, will AJ finally be able to slay the Beast at Roulette??? We'll have to wait and find out for ourselves, but AJ better hope and prey that this act of revenge on Lesnar did some serious damage, otherwise he may have done nothing more then awaken a sleeping giant....

Anarchy heads into a commercial break with AJ posing in the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship belt and taunting for the fans as his theme plays.

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 3:24 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Wm-30-axxess-cesaro

Cesaro is sitting at a table in the backstage area. He looks pissed but also disappointed in himself. He is quietly reflecting on his loss when he stops and looks over.
1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Ac44db8f8feb32c376560a412d3626d6
Across the hall is Roman Reigns grinning at him. Roman raises his arms up and does the Cesaro arm pump. He looks back at Cesaro and laughs before leaving. Cesaro gets up and grabs the table. He flips it over angrily and starts throwing some chairs.

we go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 3:59 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Maxresdefault

The crowd almost hisses with venom at the very sight of the smug Elite Champion, CM Punk. The Straight Edge messiah holds his title over his shoulder as he simply smiles into the camera

[CM Punk]
This is starting to become a pattern isn't it XWL universe? Me standing here, holding my Elite Championship, leading my new series 1 to 0. It's almost as if I can back up all that bragging. Unlike, Mia, who has lost to a regular opponent. Unlike Kruger, who why I respect on a certain level, lost to me and then to Randy Orton. Unlike Brock Lesnar....who lost to a regular superstar and just got laid out by AJ Styles. Who I BEAT. It's almost like I'm as good as I say I am. And how good is that? How good do I think I am? I'm good enough to be the greatest champion that YOU have.

Punk takes his title off his shoulders and looks deeply into it before looking up at the camera again

[CM Punk]
Everyone is whining and moaning here lately *Punk begins to do a mocking tone* "The GUY wants his title back" "The LUNATIC wants his world title back" "Hey I'm Sami, PLEASE give me a Intercontinental Title shot!" "Hey I'm Edge, give back the title shot I lost cause I'm injury prone" "I'm Matt Sydal and some Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease show me attention!"

[CM Punk]
News flash people, those titles are WORTHLESS! They are NOTHING! Because the people who hold them are NOTHING! Me, CM Punk! The Straight Edge Messiah is ALL that matters! I carry this show, I carry this division, and I carry this company. If you want to matter, if you want to be relevant then you need to come after ME! Not Kruger, not Brock, ME. I'm the man who stands on top looking down at all the victims and idiots that I get to play with. And I plan on standing on top for a very long...long...time

CM slaps the title around his shoulder and walks off camera. However he comes back into camera with a sheepish expression over his face

[CM Punk]

And Cesaro...no hard feeling right? Let me tell you something, I like you. You make not think I do after what happened tonight but I do. You're a freak of nature in the ring and you have potential. Maybe not to be on MY level but to be a something. This game we're all in, it takes a mental savageness as well as physical capabilities. That's make separates the goods form the greats. The mediocre from the top. The everybody else from The CM Punks. I gave you a lesson tonight. If you want to get this...

Punk looks at his title

[CM Punk]
You're gonna have to learn how to evolve. I'll see you...at Roulette

Punk grins once more before walking off camera, and not looking back
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:36 pm

When we come back from the commercial break every champion Mia included will be beating the shit out of Punk won't they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016   1 - XWL Anarchy:  10/3/2016  -  10/10/2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 10/3/2016 - 10/10/2016
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next