Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

I'm back y'all..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

I'm back y'all.. Empty
PostSubject: I'm back y'all..   I'm back y'all.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Was here a while ago, got into trouble, then went to PS4 with others. If that doesn't ring a bell, I played with Shinsuke Nakamura and main evented International Incident 2014.

Getting my Xbox One tomorrow and 2K16 later this week. Hope I'm allowed back. :$
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

I'm back y'all.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back y'all..   I'm back y'all.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:26 pm

We said for the relaunch everyone got a clean slate so you'll be welcomed back...but please, never do that again. Welcome back, the rules have changed so please read over those to inform yourself of all the changes, the card is going up today so you won't be booked until the next one, but as always you're free to go ahead and start promoing once you post a contract.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

I'm back y'all.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back y'all..   I'm back y'all.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:27 pm

sup bbygrrl
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

I'm back y'all.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back y'all..   I'm back y'all.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:32 pm

P.R Son wrote:
We said for the relaunch everyone got a clean slate so you'll be welcomed back...but please, never do that again. Welcome back, the rules have changed so please read over those to inform yourself of all the changes, the card is going up today so you won't be booked until the next one, but as always you're free to go ahead and start promoing once you post a contract.

Thanks for replying. I've matured a lot since then, so you don't have to worry. I'll read over the rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

I'm back y'all.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back y'all..   I'm back y'all.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Zack wrote:
sup bbygrrl

What's good, my dude?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

I'm back y'all.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back y'all..   I'm back y'all.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Capt. Oreo wrote:
P.R Son wrote:

Thanks for replying. I've matured a lot since then, so you don't have to worry. I'll read over the rules. Smile

Glad to hear it, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

I'm back y'all.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back y'all..   I'm back y'all.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 1:46 pm

Oreo...that sounds like familiar name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back y'all.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back y'all..   I'm back y'all.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back y'all..
Page 1 of 1