Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Why you should let me back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Why you should let me back Empty
PostSubject: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey guys, yes this is me ewantu2 i made this promo to prove that i want to be back in XWL and that i will promo and do matches.

Guys RCP told me to use that promo!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by here comes the pain on Thu May 03, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:16 pm

You stole that promo...
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:18 pm

....Your stupidity alone should be reason enough to not let you back...
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Lmao.. You really thought we wouldn't notice that you stole the promo from when PJay won the X-Treme title?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:47 pm

LMAO lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:50 pm

RCP wrote:
LMAO lol

RCP you told me to use that PROMO
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:51 pm

hi guys, i just made this promo to prove i should be alowed dolph here in xwl, hope its good, thanks.

**The familiar theme of Dolph Ziggler hits for the first time during this PPV yet it's not the first time he's made his presence felt. The crowd once again break into boo's and jeers aimed at this hated superstar. Dolph shoves his way through the curtain and makes his way out onto the stage. He stands in the center, starting around at the crowd before doing his signature hair flick taunt and starting to make his way down towards the ring.**

Why you should let me back Normal_vlcsnap-00700

**Dolph paces down the ramp smirking as fans at the barricades shout at him in displeasure.**

Why you should let me back Normal_vlcsnap-00703

**He begins to walk towards the steps at the left of the ring but suddenly turns and quickly makes his way towards the right side of the ring, shouting "perfection" at the fans facing that side of the ring.**

Why you should let me back Normal_vlcsnap-00708

Why you should let me back Normal_vlcsnap-00709

**Dolph jumps towards the ring apron and grabs onto the second rope, from there he pulls himself up and stands with a cocky stance on the apron, staring at the audience mimicking them, before stepping through the ropes and into the ring. Once in the ring, Dolph walks paces back and forth a few times before walking towards the announce table and stopping at the ropes. He reaches his arm out of the ring requesting a microphone. Now with microphone in hand, Ziggler steps back into the center of the ring and begins to speak.**

Why you should let me back Normal_PDVD_021

[Dolph Ziggler]
Alright, get out here, whoever you are.

**Silence fills the arena as the fans wait in anticipation to see which of their fan favourites will finally stand up to Dolph Ziggler and face him one on one in just a minute. After only about two or three seconds, Dolph can be heard lifting his mic again and saying "hold it, hold it." The crowd look on in confusion, wondering what's going on.**

[Dolph Ziggler]
Hold up just a sec. I've got another idea, INSTEAD of the open challenge that I offered earlier. You see I'm a smart guy, hell I'm a genius. So here's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna save my own time AND yours by putting an end to this charade. We all know that nobody is gonna come out here tonight to try to beat me. What's the point? The outcome would clearly be inevitable, so why waste my time waiting for a no-show, when I could be out here doing one of the things I do best, talking. There have been few people over history that have been truly great. Y'know, those kind of people that when they talk, you sure as hell listen. And you feed on their every word. I'm one of those people. When I speak, I speak truth.. and the fact that you people can't handle that truth, and that you boo me for it.. well that just makes what I do ten times better.

Why you should let me back Normal_PDVD_023

[Dolph Ziggler]
Let's not bother with the lies tonight. Let's not bother with the boo's and jeers. I enjoy them, you know I do.. but, do you people not get tired of being such hypocrites? You "loathe" what you love. I am what you aspire to be. Now, I don't blame you for that, who could? Aaaanyway, I'm gonna cut the "I'm better than you" stuff, although it's true. I'd call it generic stuff, but it's not generic, it's.. common for me to say. Not a thing that comes out of my mouth is ever generic, just like the fact that not a single move I do in this ring is generic. But who am I to tell you? You get to see me EVERY week! My god you're lucky!

Why you should let me back Normal_PDVD_024

[Dolph Ziggler]
So right now, I'd like to talk in a simpler tone. But let me clarify this, I'm not dumbing myself down for any of you "people". I wouldn't dream of it, I wouldn't in a million years change who I am to please any of you.. nah, I've been down that path before. At one stage, I tried to be a nice guy. You know, having locker room etiquette, shaking people's hands, being nice to people. And where did that get me? Absolutely nowhere. I've learned that the only way to get things done, is MY way. As they say, it's my way or.. the hi- ...I'm kidding, I'd never use such an embarrassing over-used phrase that sums up the lifeless losers of the 90's. It's my way, simple as. There's no alternative.

Why you should let me back Normal_PDVD_025

[Dolph Ziggler]
Well I mean, there IS an alternative. But from what I hear, lying in the middle of this ring, broken and bruised, gasping for air, in a pool of your own blood isn't a pleasant way to spend a night. I wouldn't know, I don't usually break a sweat in my matches, let alone get hurt. Mere mortals get hurt, and I'm.. well I'm just not like that. Some would go as far to say that I'm controlled by a greater power, that there's really no other explanation. I've got an explanation, I've got THE explanation. I AM the greater power. As I've told you all before, there's the group that is the XWL locker room, then there's me alone on my pedestal. Setting the standard, changing history, making a difference each and every week.

Why you should let me back Normal_PDVD_026

[Dolph Ziggler]
I arrived here quite some time ago, I'll admit that. But for the first section of my career both here in XWL and in the wrestling industry in general, I didn't do very much.. I was just a passer-by in the eyes of most. But in a matter of weeks, I went from a nobody, to one of the greatest, if not the greatest star in wrestling today. I'm on magazines, I'm on posters, I'm in videos, I'm being mentioned by every person who deems themselves worthy of saying my name. I've become more than an icon, I've become the best. For most men, this would be more than enough to cement their place in history, but it's not even nearly enough for me. I'm going to continue to rise up, continue to kick ass, and before the blink of an eye, I'll be your new Intercontinental Champion.

Why you should let me back Normal_PDVD_027

[Dolph Ziggler]
I'd say that anybody who has a problem with that or a problem with me could come down here and say it to my face, but as we've all witnessed, clearly nobody in XWL has the balls to stand up to me, to stand up to perfection. So to sum it up for everybody tonight..
YOU'RE WINNER.. IS DOLPH ZIGGLER.

Why you should let me back Normal_PDVD_028

[Dolph Ziggler]
Oh, and one last thing. For anybody who thinks that they're gonna stand up NOW and be a man.. I'm still all for it. To quote a great man.. Take your best shot. Give it all you've got, come on..
BRING IT ON.

Why you should let me back Normal_PDVD_029

**Dolph waits a couple of seconds and looks towards the titantron. Nobody appears at the stage, so Dolph smirks and raises his mic for a final time.**

[Dolph Ziggler]
...That's what I thought. Later.

**Dolph throws his mic in the air and watches it as it flies up and then falls, landing on the floor with a thud. He looks back up towards the camera and smiles. Then, he steps back out of the ring once again, and starts slowly walking back towards the stage, clearly happy with himself. The words "hit my music!" can be heard coming from Dolph's mouth as he walks up the ramp.**

**Dolph's music hits once again and plays throughout his journey back towards the locker room. The XWL cameras fade out to commercial.**

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:54 pm

RCP fuck you blocked form live and XAT chat.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:02 pm

here comes the pain wrote:

Okay RCP, you're officially one of us again lol

That's amazing.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Dave wrote:
Okay RCP, you're officially one of us again.
No.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Dave wrote:

That's amazing.

Thats bull! RCP will never be one of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Sable wrote:
Dave wrote:

That's amazing.

okay

We just couldn't let this thread end on a high note for RCP. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:40 pm

RCP wrote:
Sable wrote:
Dave wrote:

That's amazing.

okay

We just couldn't let this thread end on a high note for RCP. Crying or Very sad

You're Jeff Hardy, every note is high for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you should let me back   Why you should let me back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you should let me back
Page 1 of 1