Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey June 2016

Go down 
+5
KingWolf
Austin
BOFA
MicksterG951
T-Roll
9 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 2:43 pm

I was roaming through old ideas on the site and came across the the old survey's we used to do. So here we are. We as an admin team think XWL is going great, but we would like to know what you all think! If you could, please take the time to copy and paste, then answer all the questions below as thoroughly as possible so we can draw as much information from it on what we are doing well, poor or just okay at. All your opinions matter so we hope to see every member post one, even if they are repeats upon repeats! It lets us know what the masses think! Thank you, and keep up the hard work guys!

The Survey

What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help XWL grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/women wrestler(s)?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships?

Do you think the current champions are working hard enough to deserve their belts? What title scene is the best currently? How can the others improve?

What do you think of how you've been booked? Do you know why you've been booked the way you have?

What is your opinion of the way contenders for titles are decided?

Are you a fan of the Special Event system? Do you prefer the PPV once a month system instead? Would you like something different than both of these?

How do you feel about the new and improved rule system? Do you think it can be improved in any way?

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest?  Can this be improved in any way?

Lately the admins have been discussing the current system in place for deciding overalls. Do you feel the one we have now is fine or should we go a different route? If so do you have a method you think would work better?

What is your overall opinion of XWL?  Why?

How much of the stuff posted on XWL's Anarchy! do you read on a weekly basis?

How do you feel about the Admins that are in charge of running the site?

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better?  Any thoughts about who is on the posters?

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:51 pm

The Survey

The community

Nothing really.

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help XWL grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

Maybe have a title that's defended every week, like a TV title or something.

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Yes.

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/women wrestler(s)?

Personally, main person.

I wish there was a phone app, but that's wishful thinking lolz

All good. Just look at earlier suggestion.

Do you think the current champions are working hard enough to deserve their belts? What title scene is the best currently? How can the others improve?

Yes. Women's.  Just honestly more invested in the women's scene atm.

What do you think of how you've been booked? Do you know why you've been booked the way you have?

Uh, ok, I guess. Haven't been back long.

Haven't been back long enough to see any new contenders be made.

Are you a fan of the Special Event system? Do you prefer the PPV once a month system instead? Would you like something different than both of these?

Eh, it's whatever. Maybe have a show during the months where there is no special event be an all titles on the line show. I dunno.

How do you feel about the new and improved rule system? Do you think it can be improved in any way?

Rules are good. Make sense and aren't hard to follow.

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest?  Can this be improved in any way?

Perfect.

Lately the admins have been discussing the current system in place for deciding overalls. Do you feel the one we have now is fine or should we go a different route? If so do you have a method you think would work better?

Not sure how this works so it's cool.

Love being back. I love the community here.

Try to read most.

Great. Dave is an asshole though  tongue (JK, you're great dude)

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better?  Any thoughts about who is on the posters?

No complaints

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?

Reviews for shows would be great. I know it's work, but so is writing promos that you get no response about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 9:57 pm

The Survey

Match and Story quality

Can't think of one atm

Think its good as is right now.

sorry im not that creative.

Only play as one main person so i guess the first one.

idk

All of the title scenes are intense and interesting.  glad to see everyone working hard  Very Happy

Yes. and IC title scene because im biased.  Others improve simply with more activity

Good booking and yes i feel like i know why i was booked that way

I think its fair to the best of my knowledge

Special events are fine PPVs are fine. either way works

Great job on the new rules.

indifferent since i pick wrestlers that no one else wants.

IDK???

Lots O Fun because people are friendly and fun to do matches with and relatively easy to work with

I read all of it or try to.

Good admins that make good decisions except that one time you guys let a jabroni as an admin that couldnt follow the rules.

no thoughts

nope

P.S. Your welcome for my lazy survey answers Tyler
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:39 pm

No Ted DiBiase Just the community itself and the matches

N/A

I'm willing to suggest them, yes. But I don't have any right now.

Yeah.

I take what I'm given. I like to be booked as all three, especially if it's against three good members, but I'll take what I'm given to me.

I would personally like to see some more minor gimmick matches on the card. Like, I have fun with this place, but I think it would be more fun to have a No DQ match every now and then. Make some cool spots with a chair or the steel steps. Besides that, I can't really think of anything else. It's hard to improve on something that is already great.

Dean is a crazy good champion. Sheamus is doing an A+ job. Layla is doing a flawless job.

All the current champions are doing wonders with the hand they've been dealt. I do think the World Championship scene is my favorite but that is because that's where the big dogs play and where the most effort gets put out. I don't think the others can improve. I don't mean that in a bad way either because both Plus and David are doing great. But the World Championship is the World Championship. That's where all the really, really good things happen.

I have no reason to complain. It's been good. And I've been booked the way I have because the admins decided to book me that way. What kinda dumb question is that Razz

I've never had a problem with how it's decided. While I've disagreed with some decisions, the first one coming to mind being when that Zeke guy was given the US Title, the admins have always had some good reasons to do what they do.

I like it but being a member who was gone for two years and was used to having a Pay-Per-View a month, the nostalgia makes me miss having it that way. I'm sure the way we have things now are better though.

I think it's perfect. All the rules and policies are clearly laid out in a simple way that is easy understand. It's better than just having long paragraph after long paragraph. I'm sure newer members who don't know the rules won't be intimidated by it because of how short and simply it is said.

It does it's purpose and there's no reason to change it.

We should keep doing it the way we are now because I don't think there is a way that would work better. There will always be a few bad points (i.e. Matt Sydal being one of the greatest superstars in XWL history only being like... 86 maybe?) that come with the current way but this way is the most fair and even.

Best league around. We produce amazing shows that most people couldn't even produce in their wildest of dreams. There's rarely ever a dull moment and that's just awesome. Everything about XWL is awesome. The members are cool and the admins are always fair and good to their members.

I usually read it all in due time. It all depends on my mood. If I'm not in the mood to read then I won't read. It's as simple as that. But in due time I do go and have the entire show read.

Tyler for President #MakeXWLGreatAgain

I mean... Zack isn't anywhere near the level that Bang was when it came to making posters. Bang's posters were always awesome. But Zack, for how new he is to photoshop, does a good job for someone of his experience. From the two posters that I've seen, that being Dean and Layla, I think the choices have been good.

Why are we X-TREME Wrestling League but we do so little Extreme Rules matches? Huh, David? Huh!?
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:40 am

The Survey

The way that we're able to bounce back from any and all inactivity. We still put on tremendous shows and the stories never falter.

Now that we're having an influx of members, the competition is stiff and another title to be added would benefit this new change.

Here and then whenever it hits me in the moment, I suggested the 2 and 3 finisher rule for regular shows and specials, that's something.

Same as before, I'm balancing a lot week to week.. when I have valuable ideas, I will indeed share them no questions needed.

Each character I portray is unique in their own special way, and I made sure I chose characters I am comfortable being and their personalities suit me well.

BRING BACK THE TOP 5! More feedback on promos that people put their heart and soul into. Other than that, I'm at heart's content.

They have been holding up, times are a'changing and another would fit beautifully right beside them. Properly introduced, of course.

Do you think the current champions are working hard enough to deserve their belts? What title scene is the best currently? How can the others improve? They have and every champion has defended it proudly and everyone's reign can be lengthy or short. You never know what's around the bend and I find that incredibly exciting.

The way I've been booked is signifcant and insignificant, to largely accomodate a feud or just to get me on the show to put on great matches. I'm more feud orientated but throwing some all star matches my way won't hurt.

Not sure how they are decided, it's who ever turns heads the most I'm guessing?

Are you a fan of the Special Event system? Do you prefer the PPV once a month system instead? Would you like something different than both of these? I prefer we have a super show every month to go with the specials, will keep everything geared and ready. It's a step down from the Specials but still will be seen as high importance.

Love it. Nope. It's fair from every angle<3ThanksDavidandZackyoulegends

It's fine where it's at, never has had an issue in the past since it help others who aren't in the same timezone as said person.

Lately the admins have been discussing the current system in place for deciding overalls. Do you feel the one we have now is fine or should we go a different route? If so do you have a method you think would work better? It's way better than it was early this year and last year. You're starting to intake their accomplishments more broader, and I respect that. Regardless, I work with what I got but am not afraid to petition for a better deserving overall. So far, so good.

XWL is pretty much the pinnacle of what an e-fed SHOULD be. It fuses the game with writing, and stories are told inside and OUT of the ring. Which is beautiful, I am a supporter of this place and a member who can say he's been here for the ups and downs. This place will stand the test of time because we'll always have a workhorse somewhere. RIPKRZY

How much of the stuff posted on XWL's Anarchy! do you read on a weekly basis? Almost all of it, I try and keep an open mind for most. It's showing so much progression throughout the weeks and months, I'm a fan of the show and the wrestlers myself. It's never been always about where I'm going, it's where this place will go as a whole.

ILOVEYOUALLPLSHAVEMYKIDS

When you get Nakamura on the poster then we'll talk. In all seriousness, Zack has outdone himself and the admins working together to decide any and all decisions is always great.

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey? Uh, yes.. when do we get paid for this shit?
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:32 am

The Survey

The people here, that is what I like. I have been in a few all promo e-feds and true they have been fun, but the level of communication here and just the good banter and party chats I have had with people here really make this place good, because everyone loves wrestling, everyone is fun and people here are creative and just at the end of the day, even if I have said it a few times now, everyone just wants to have a laugh and enjoy the game.

People who take it way to seriously. Don't get me wrong, everyone wants to win and I know that from experience and I look back and see that when I came back here as Sheamus all I wanted to do was win and I ruined alot of stuff and took the fun out of it and a certain someone (you know who you are lol) gave me a series of matches that where the best I ever had and the best I have seen on any e-fed and he took me to my limit and it was not about winning, it was about laying out a great match and trying to on up one another now I apply what we done in our matches in all my matches now.

I always have ideas, good or bad lol. But with alot more members, more posted and the shows going to three pages now with matches and angles I believe that XWL needs one more title. In other promo based e-feds you had the main title. You had a woman title. You had a upper title and you had a lower title as well that was defended more than the rest. The roster is full and sure people want to have matches, but everyone wants a crack at a title and I think not everyone has had a crack. I think a HARDCORE TITLE defended every week, in one on one or more to people who want to take part and can set up the matches would be a good thing for XWL.

People here have helped me and I am more than happy to return the help.

I have only kept this game because of XWL as I have reached the gamer score in it that I wanted, yes I am an achievement whore lol. I liked to be booked as much as possible with both guys

You did a top five on the site and that was grand but now with the roster so big and such I think you should just do what WWE does on there site and have a top 25, based on wins and angles and each week you move up or down and you can see where everyone stands and how if you put in a little bit of work you can climb up the ranks and get a title shot.

All doing a grand job, especially that Sheamus guy, he is great.

I cannot really comment seeing as I hold a championship and I am going for the main one, but the woman one is a good little read. Not a fan of the woman in wrestling, but the writers here do a grand job of putting out angles and really good matches.

Love it, end of story. In two really good feuds and I enjoy my suggestions being put into motions for tag matches and interesting matches to make things all the more better for the story and the drama.

To and far in between to be fair. I understand the world title being the grand daddy and all but my IC title, just felt like I should have defended it alot more for the amount of time I held it, that is why again I cannot stress with the number of people here a weekly title would be best for everyone.

Every show is special.

There is always room for improvement, but seeing as I break rules here and there from time to time I cannot say anything lol.

For main event talent of course, but for people lower that that, like Bo Dallas and such, you should just give them to whomever asks, cause the interest will be low.

Like I said everyone wants to win and with this game the reversal system plays a massive part in who you pick. There are superstars I wanted to pick, like Fandango and Kane, but with 3 reversals going up someone with 4 or hell even 5, you have an up hill battle, that of course makes it fun, but makes it challenging. I am not saying everyone should have 5, but for the characters that have 3, they should at least be pushed up to a solid 4.

Great place like I said, because of the people here.

Everything, I read it all.

Doing a grand job.

The Champion or the challenger should be on, but someone on the rise who has been knocking it out of the park should also be placed on, two different posters would not be bad as WWE from time to time do it.

Nope, done my rant lol
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 1:25 pm

The Survey

Just the overall community and how we can bond together over our loves of wrestling and many other subjects. It's always great to just shoot the shit too about whatever may be going on. I love that I have finally found a place that loves to just have fun playing this game as much as I do. The fact that we've made it into our own little "company" just makes it that much more unique and fun to be part of IMO.

I can't really say I have anything I dislike about being here. I guess the only thing that comes to mind is when people get a bit too eager in matches and really try and just gt a win out of it. As I'm all for trying your hardest to win a title or contenders match or whatever, but one thing I've always loved, is how we can just pick up and just have fun with it. Sometimes matches go on for hours. Sometimes they don't. When moments get a bit meh because of someone's attitude or the way they play that's a bit disheartening but people seem to be adjusting now. So it's not as bad as it used to be. Other than that I had no issues really. If people have issues with someone take it to the person.

I always have ever since I helped David way back in 2009 before even having an xbox and I still am having as much fun doing it years later now being a part of the actual playing side. It's fun listening to people's suggestions and seeing if we can work them into the company in some way.

Yep. Done it before in the past and that won't change anytime soon lol. Part of my job Wink

Usually I like to be booked as all of the people I am every week. Sometimes I'll like to lay off a certain person for storyline purpose's or something, but, other than that I'm pretty flexible. Usually if I don't want booked as a certain person I always say so. Which is something I like about this place. Knowing that ahead of time helps loads.

At the current point in time I can't think of any actual features for the site specifically. We talked about doing the power five again. I kind of liked the suggestion of expanding it to Power 25 like WWE but I know that could take a lot of work. As far as general suggestions I don't have much. One thing I would like to see more is people, when they have the time, reviewing the shows.

Whether it's as it's posted or after it's over. I'm always someone who really gets into doing my promos and matches and I always appreciate feedback from those who see me put it out. Things they liked/didn't like. Things they may like to see me do or something. Gives people an added incentive to have fun doing what we do.

I like where we're at. However, with the recent influx of the numbers of members and the big jump in activity, I wouldn't mind seeing a title or two brought in. Maybe bring back the X-Treme championship and have that be defended a set way or something. Have special matches centered around it or something. Bring the "Xtreme" back to xwl so to speak.

I think it's great all around tbh. Everyone's putting in a ton of work, which for me as an admin, is always refreshing to see because it makes me know this place is active and fun for everyone. As far as which scene is the best? I think I'll go out of the box and go with Women's. Not to knock anything away from Tyler or Plus but I just loved the way we brought in the title and the recent changes from Diva's to Women. It makes the women feel like we're on an even playing field which I've always wanted anyway.

As far as how can others improve? Don't take things so seriously because you're champion. Not in the sense that I want you to slack off promoing or anything. Just have fun doing your matches. Don't focus on it being about a title too much and just think it of like your normal fun match with friends. Just with an added incentive. Yes we all want to win the titles. I've won a few in my time but just don't let it overtake you. For those who want the title? Put in the work to show us you want it but first and foremost keep in your head that it's all for fun. Don't lose sight of that.

I think I'm booked great to be honest. With Michelle there's a bit of a storyline going on and that's always fun to go back to as I haven't had a set feud in a while. So that's nice. With Austin, well, he's SCSA he can promo on anyone and just loves to kick ass. So I try to take that to mind when I'm playing as him in game. I have fun with it and I may be bringing back someone a bit "xtreme" in the future Wink

I like the way it's done. Put the work in and we'll reward you for your efforts. Yes it makes it difficult if everyone is all at once but that's a good thing. Having a wide range of contenders is good to have IMO. As having a diverse title scene makes things interesting. The way it's done is fine as is IMO.

If we're talking like we're making all special events two weeks long then I'm all for that. At the same time if we want to have it where it's only certain ones, like Final Stand for example, to make it more special then tht's good too. I don't like the once a month system. I like how we have it spread out the way we do now.

Honestly I think it's the best revision of the system we've done, ever. We've had this league go through a LOT of changes over the last almost nine years now and I finally feel like we're at the perfect set of rules. Having the policies brought in now is great. My favorite thing about it is it's been very well received with only a few misunderstandings. I think we've simplified it enough to where, if we have to change things from game to game because of something that may be added, that it won't be that difficult to do where we'd damage the core set of these rules and policies we worked hard to come up with.

I think it's a good thing to have. At the same time I liked the suggestion of only maybe having it for big names. Then if someone of "lower" talent becomes available it's just whoever first nabs up the person that can have them. However, with that said, I do see how it could be difficult to determine just who would be upper and lower talent.

Honestly it's hard to say because I don't watch anything other than WWE, MAYBE, a bit of TNA so my knowledge in the realm of other companies is next to nothing. So if it were up to me I would say keeping the current system is better, but only because I feel if we had to work together to decide one, that I wouldn't be able to help. Given the diverse roster we have. So I prefer the current system.

I don't work and I'm home all day so I like to catch as much of the show as possible. I usually read things as they go up or a few days later. Depending on how my week goes or how I'm feeling.

I hate them all, they're buttheads, even me. Nah. I love you guys. When I came on to help David back in 2009/10 I saw a lot of potential in this place and it makes me feel great to see it around years later. We've had our bumps in the roads but that happens. We've bounced back a lot and I think this has been our best year yet and I'm looking forward to working with the team for when 2k17 releases and whatever changes it may bring.

Not really. I think Zack does a great job at them. I've tried to help where I can poster wise but I enjoy working on site graphics more so if I ever have an idea I run it by him and I think we've put out some good stuff. Wouldn't hurt to have a few people help if they wanted to just for fun.

I still love this place as much as I did when I first joined, and that hasn't changed, I mean I even got an Xbox 360 to be here and the place is still standing. This is much more than a league to me. It's a family and I'm happy to still be a part of it many years later and will continue to be until we pack it up. Which, I hope, is never. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 6:16 pm

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK I JUST LOST MY SURVEY ANSWERS AND I WAS DONE TOO. NOW I HAVE TO RETYPE ALL MY LONG IN DEPTH THOUGHTS INCLUDING THE IDEA WE HAD FOR ANOTHER TITLE EARLIER THIS YEAR. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY. I CHANGE MY ANSWER, THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE PART OF XWL, TRYHARDS SUCK BUT GOD LOSING THIS SHIT BECAUSE I HIT BACKSPACE IS THE FUCKING WORST AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 6:57 pm

P.R Son wrote:
FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK I JUST LOST MY SURVEY ANSWERS AND I WAS DONE TOO. NOW I HAVE TO RETYPE ALL MY LONG IN DEPTH THOUGHTS INCLUDING THE IDEA WE HAD FOR ANOTHER TITLE EARLIER THIS YEAR. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY. I CHANGE MY ANSWER, THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE PART OF XWL, TRYHARDS SUCK BUT GOD LOSING THIS SHIT BECAUSE I HIT BACKSPACE IS THE FUCKING WORST AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Large
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Honestly, while I love the matches at the right times, the community aspect when it's good, my favorite thing is just seeing XWL alive and well approaching Nine Years Later...like, as someone that created this league, I had no idea what I was doing, where it would go, but to see all these changes over the years, all these awesome people come in our lives forming bonds that you never expected to form, it's great. It's not been easy, we've had points where things looked bad, but thanks to the dedication from members, thanks to nobody giving up due to a drop in activity, we've managed to recover most notably the last three weeks. Things were WAY better this year as opposed to last year, but holy shit. The last two shows have been amazing, the current third one is shaping up to be another amazing show and it feels good. To see people that all want the same thing, coming together to shape this incredible thing. My answer probably is all over the place but what I love the most is the members. The ones that helped shape XWL, the ones that stuck through the good and bad, and the ones that are taking XWL to a place it hasn't been in years right now.

The drama, obviously. It's impossible to avoid, but it does make good moments sometimes easily forgotten due to the nature of them. Like, the fact sometimes, it's gotten better...but sometimes you just see a match where someone obviously only cared about getting the win, as opposed to just having a fun match for both, and it gets you a little disappointed. Because sure the stories we create are awesome, but at the end of the day, a win, a loss...they don't matter. What matters is the match those wins and losses take place. Did you both have a killer exchange? Was there awesome moments? Then there ya go, that's all that matters. And it won't happen for every match, not everything will be a classic...but I think the mindset of everyone needs to be not winning, or fear of loser, but instead...what will bring about fun for not just me, but my opponent? Matches don't have to be ended as soon as you get a finisher, you don't have to do signatures or finishers as soon as you get them. Remember that.

Always, it's kind of hard because with a league that's been around so long, we've pretty much (to my knowledge anyways) tried everything you could think of. Obviously times change and something that didn't work before could now, and vice versa...but for the most part I think we've done well. We need to improve on the advertising front, I know one admin suggested breaking into social media a bit more for the next game so maybe we'll try that? As for the suggestions for another title being added, I'm not against it. IF the activity stays as it's been the last three weeks I'd have no issue with it at all.

Again I already do this. With booking I've ALWAYS tried to come up with the best matches for everyone, story wise, character wise.

I always am fine being booked as all because I like having matches, it just depends on my current stories.

I think site wise, we need more things happening like community based things. There's some things in the works from some members right now so hopefully those work out and become a mainstay. I'd love maybe, not every week because as seen before when Krzy did it it can become a bit much especially with little help from others, but maybe like a monthly newsletter. Catching us up on what's been happening, titles lost, titles won, rivalries ended, started, matches coming up to look forward to, breakout star of the month, something like that all together.

I love for one especially that we FINALLY have The Women's title, I love The Intercontinental Championship because it has always brought about awesome feuds/stories throughout it's lineage in XWL. The World Heavyweight title is my favorite design as far as World titles go, it's simple in it's design but has a nice look that doesn't go crazy as opposed to other world titles.

If we were to add another title, I'd kind of like to maybe do an idea the admin team roughly had at the beginning of the year.

We were considering bringing back The X-treme Championship under new rules, because previously the matches felt unimportant due to nobody really promoing for it, promoing on it, it just felt like a filler title that had no purpose, sure the title matches were always gimmick, but outside of that where was the huge differentiation?

So what discussion boiled down to was perhaps every time the belt is defended, there's a wheel spun of gimmicks to decide the match's type that week. And instead of having matches every week, we do them around every three weeks, maybe two.

Krzy at the time suggested maybe allowing back to back title matches to build a story/draw things out so we didn't run out of challengers.

So I thought, what if we took that idea to a whole new level, and did something we've never done for a title ever? What if, we had The X-treme Championship be a "best of" series. Make each "match" a best of three or five, either same show or spread out through the weeks. I personally like it spread out so like match #1 one week, match #2  the next,  and so forth.

Because it'd bring up an old history of the belt when an "X-treme Series" was attempted, and...it'd kind of make every X-treme Championship bout a bit of an "Extreme War." That's the kind of title I'd like to introduce if we add another because it's completely different from every other title, and it has it's own thing that makes it super exciting.

I think all the champions (excluding myself because I ain't about to sing my own praises but thank you to those above that did <3)  

But I think everyone's doing great. Sheamus and his rivalry with Raven has been cool, been nice to see a super fresh challenger emerge onto the I.C scene. Sheamus has managed to make his reign stay interesting despite it being his second in a short time, so that's been great as well.

Dean, Tyler already knows this but he's hands down been awesome as World Champion. He salvaged Final Stand's world title scene, and then thanks to Plus becoming contender as Roman we've seen that story from the grand show carry over into a bit of a rivalry within a rivalry. Dean and Roman are contender and champion, but they're having to put that impending match aside because of The Authority still being their dastardly selves.

I mean we book everyone the same, people who are active and taking part in the show via promos and matches will get priority and story based sometimes matches. People who aren’t, and don’t will just get a match to see if they’ll actually do it or not. I think I’ve been booked fine.

I think now we actually find the best suitable deserving contenders, because before in the past sometimes people who didn’t really promo or whatever all that much would find themselves in the title scene and it really ruined championships because if there’s not someone, a contender or champion to promote them, what’s the point? So when we look for contenders we take whoever has been active and come up with who is most deserving, which is really going to be fun after Downpour considering so many people have been killing it these last couple of weeks. But it’s really simple, if you’re active, both match wise, and promos, whether you win the most, or lose the most, there’s an opportunity coming your way.

Considering this was my idea I love how it’s worked, it makes actual weekly shows matter, which is an issue we had for a while when we had like 10-11 PPVs in a years time. Plus we don’t have to have all these filler, essentially one note PPVs just for the sake of having them.

Love them, best we’ve ever had, because they’re clear, they cover a wide range of things, and they ensure that if followed, you’ll have a great fun time.

I get the whole suggestion to not do this for lesser people but and I’m not going to retype the long ass post I had for this but waiting 24 hours is not a big deal, if you want someone that’s newly free, everyone should have equal opportunity if they want them as well. Because either someone doesn’t apply, and they’re yours the next day, or, someone does….and it proves the point of why we have that policy in the first place.

I WISH I KNEW A BETTER WAY, like just basing it off XWL. Because we’ve had so many nothing in real life superstars male and female, make so much more of an impact than they do in real life, so it’d be nice if we could reflect that in their overalls. Like, I don’t know how we could, but I just feel like if we found some way to do that, to base overalls somewhat on what they’ve accomplished here, as opposed to what they have, or haven’t in the real world it’d kinda be more fair. Especially speaking as someone that has made stars out of scrubs. Also the fact that Layla is a 74 despite being HUGE in XWL hurts me deeply. Sydal to a point too, not as big but damn.

As far as the suggestion to increase the reversal bars, I love it...except, it kind of fucks over the people that for whatever reason don't have the attribute editor so they can't. Which kind of takes away from making it "even" since they can't change it so should we really add that when some can't?

Not gonna retype my sappy answer because it went too long but I love it. I love that we’re combining two communities into one recently, and becoming one big family again.

Don’t read it all as soon as it’s posted due to being busy/working/promoing/relaxing but as an admin I as well as the others have to read everything to stay up on current events, and stories as well as who is deserving of this and that. But mostly because I enjoy reading the awesome stories people are creating, ESPECIALLY recently.

This is a bit of an awkward question to answer because we’re kind of going to be undergoing a slight change with the team in the next few weeks. But I think we’ve really recovered from when Gaz left. He was my #2 for so long, and I wasn’t sure if we’d find help to fill that void but I can happily say we have. Though I still miss you BB. But yeah everyone’s doing great, and we’ll be even better soon enough.

Zack does an awesome job, as far as who’s on it it really depends on who is making hype at the moment, who is a fit for the look we want for it. Little known fact, Layla while Women’s Champion so that’d be your first thought as to why she’s on the poster, was actually put on it BEFORE she won the title, so it’s merely a coincidence that she got on it after being champion. So whether you’re champ or not, make an impact in some way, add hype to yourself and it could be you on the next one!

Nah, I appreciate everyone taking time to answer this, sorry my last few answers weren’t super in depth but I’m so salty over losing my original answers that I can’t help it. Speaking of which, FUCK THE BACKSPACE BUTTON, that is all.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 11:00 pm

The Survey

*People are open to ideas and want to tell a story. not just in it for wins

*personally, i think some promos can go on too long. but thats just me, ive been taught and follow the rule of getting to the point. plus theres someone here who was a total asshole to me in a party chat before i joined for no other reason i was a part of SOOL and in a party with SOOL guys.reason since he just wanted to know who i was since i changed my GT. was uncalled for and he came off as a total douche. *howls*

*yeah, if they strike me

*for sure

*depends on the story line

*making bray wyatt its leader and accepting The Darkness

*alls good. a light weight would be neat

*yes they are, thou Sheamus deserves a slap for calling my boy fat all the time

*i like it

*seems ok to me

*doesnt matter

*maybe add leverage pin at any time after 3 finsihers, same with dirty pin. would depend on the guys fighting

*seems fair

*seems fair

*i like it. good people

*75%

*seem alright. except tyler...muhaha

*posters are great. Needs more Bray thou

*nope
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:07 pm

*Bumping for more people to respond as we need hte feedback to make sure the job we're doing is up to EVERYONE'S satisfactory.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey June 2016   2 - XWL Survey June 2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey June 2016
Page 1 of 1