Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions

Go down 
+3
Apococlisp
P.R Son
Kyle
7 posters

Should Special Events Be Two Weeks?
Yes
XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions I_vote_lcap61%XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
No
XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions I_vote_lcap39%XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Other (explain)
XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Please post here for anything you think would be cool to bring into the show. Whether that be matches, events, or even titles. Also be sure to vote in the poll concerning the potential future of XWL Special Events. As the admins are thinking of making all of them, or some, two weeks but we're a family here so we'd love your input. As this poll could have the events be two weeks following Breakthrough. Lets make this show the best it can be so get those suggestions rolling.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Kyle wrote:
Please post here for anything you think would be cool to bring into the show. Whether that be matches, events, or even titles. Also be sure to vote in the poll concerning the potential future of XWL Special Events. As the admins are thinking of making all of them, or some, two weeks but we're a family here so we'd love your input. As this poll could have the events be two weeks following Breakthrough. Lets make this show the best it can be so get those suggestions rolling.

AAAAAND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

How about instead of sending promo feedback on skype, we do it on the actual thread <3

Let the whole league feel the love, let your love be contagious to the point that when they see something they like they tell the whole league about it.

I loved coming online Skype to praise for the opening this week, but the weekly threads would look even more lively if we did it there instead. :think
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 pm

P.R Son wrote:
Kyle wrote:

AAAAAND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

How about instead of sending promo feedback on skype, we do it on the actual thread <3

Let the whole league feel the love, let your love be contagious to the point that when they see something they like they tell the whole league about it.

I loved coming online Skype to praise for the opening this week, but the weekly threads would look even more lively if we did it there instead. :think
Feedback for anything in general during the show should be posted on the shows topic IMO. Will give people confidence and get people interested in reading the shows and participating. I <3 you guys but the skype compliments can only go so far and it detracts from a big reason why we post our shows on an actual site tbh Razz Anyway lets get some feedback for the show rolling in pls.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Apococlisp
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Hey guys since most matches are being recorded I think we should make a custom arena it looks weird if every match has a different arena.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Apococlisp wrote:
Hey guys since most matches are being recorded I think we should make a custom arena it looks weird if every match has a different arena.

Unfortunately we can't use them online.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:45 pm

I loved the opener and the exchange between Bayley and Layla. I liked that Layla mentioned how people used to not care about women's wrestling, because I also feel like a diva's revolution would be an exciting thing to play out in XWL. Since we can't use custom arenas online, we could have one arena predetermined for house shows and different pay per views so that not everyone has a match in a different arena.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 11:26 pm

Sam wrote:
I loved the opener and the exchange between Bayley and Layla. I liked that Layla mentioned how people used to not care about women's wrestling, because I also feel like a diva's revolution would be an exciting thing to play out in XWL. Since we can't use custom arenas online, we could have one arena predetermined for house shows and different pay per views so that not everyone has a match in a different arena.

Money in the bank would probably the best choice for house shows since it's the closest one to xwl's colours. I would have suggested nxt but the lack of announcer tables kind of ruins it.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:21 am

Given that I'm not a participating member right now I won't vote on the poll as I feel it's not my place to but I will give my two cents on it anyway. I feel like if the "special events" were every two weeks then it wouldn't exactly be special. That being said if it was spread out in a way that there'd be a few months in between the two weeks where special events are spaced out as normal I don't see any issues.

What I feel like would be a cool idea is for these events that aren't really spaced out like the others, maybe titles don't need to be the main focus. Maybe the event could be built around a high profile rivalry, a mid-card or divas title match or my personal favourite, a tournament of sorts for number 1 contenderships, maybe nothing but bragging rights or maybe just in memory of something much like the Dusty Rhodes tag team tournament. Something like that last one i feel would be especially great considering the lack of a tag division that I know from time to time people crave. Anyway, that's what I have to say about that.

I also wanted to throw in here that I love the little pieces of information or build ups on the card for each match, it really gives each match a feeling of importance. Also the opening promo was amazing and a hell of a way to kick off the show. Layla seemed to jump from heel to face to mega heel a little bit but it definitely didn't take away from what was a great well written promo.
Back to top Go down
Apococlisp
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:01 am

I think they should be maybe once a month and not like a ppv like an episode a month of anarchy has a theme wither it be like a tribute to the troops episode or maybe a hardcore episode where every match is a extreame rules match things like that would be fun I think.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:05 am

I think people aren't grasping what he meant by this. He was asking if the event itself should be 2 weeks long. Not a special event every 2 weeks..
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 am

KingWolf wrote:
I think people aren't grasping what he meant by this. He was asking if the event itself should be 2 weeks long. Not a special event every 2 weeks..

I think anyone who actually read the question understands it.

also wanted to add that I enjoy the descriptions on the match card too.
Back to top Go down
Apococlisp
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:21 am

it says events not event
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:30 am

Alveuss wrote:
Given that I'm not a participating member right now I won't vote on the poll as I feel it's not my place to but I will give my two cents on it anyway. I feel like if the "special events" were every two weeks then it wouldn't exactly be special. That being said if it was spread out in a way that there'd be a few months in between the two weeks where special events are spaced out as normal I don't see any issues.

What I feel like would be a cool idea is for these events that aren't really spaced out like the others, maybe titles don't need to be the main focus. Maybe the event could be built around a high profile rivalry, a mid-card or divas title match or my personal favourite, a tournament of sorts for number 1 contenderships, maybe nothing but bragging rights or maybe just in memory of something much like the Dusty Rhodes tag team tournament. Something like that last one i feel would be especially great considering the lack of a tag division that I know from time to time people crave. Anyway, that's what I have to say about that.

I also wanted to throw in here that I love the little pieces of information or build ups on the card for each match, it really gives each match a feeling of importance. Also the opening promo was amazing and a hell of a way to kick off the show. Layla seemed to jump from heel to face to mega heel a little bit but it definitely didn't take away from what was a great well written promo.

I believe you misunderstand, the poll is do members want Special Events to not be every two weeks, but last two weeks when they do happen. We're only doing six special events a year, we believe we had far too many before. But some felt that special events should last two weeks instead of one. Breakthrough is lasting two weeks due to the fact it begins on Christmas week and that's usually a week where not a lot happens.

And actually you kinda hit the nail on the head in your second bit, because Special Events aren't going to be like what they were. It's not gonna be some rivalry that began and ends there, it's going to be a mix of everything. There's going to be feud matches on episodes of Anarchy, and title matches, and all sorts of stuff. Because we believe regular shows just weren't exciting, so we've made changes to make them exciting.

I'm really happy with all of the positive comments based on the match stories, we've tried to do them before, well Krzy has...and honestly they just make things feel like they matter instead of seeing a random match between two people who at first sight may not seem like an exciting matchup. But we make it an exciting matchup by giving it a story, some will obviously be bigger stories than others but I personally love them. Glad ya loved the opening <3  We wanted something like that to kick off Anarchy because it felt like it described Anarchy perfectly so what better way to start it?  Anyways guys keep the feedback/suggestions coming!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:07 am

Last full day to get your votes in, and if you've got a suggestion regarding weekly shows, or titles let's hear 'em!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions   XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy General Thoughts & Suggestions
Page 1 of 1