Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

PPV name suggestions

Go down 
+9
Liam
Zander
Sam
sdogg50c
Ole!Ole!Ole!
big bobby lashely
Zack
Bang
P.R Son
13 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PPV name suggestions Empty
PostSubject: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:20 pm

As the thread title suggests, we want your pay-per-view name suggestions for the upcoming PPV later this month. People don't like it being Over the Limit and we're fine changing it but the admins can't come up with a mutual standing on what it should be named, so I thought why not ask the league itself. So what would you like the PPV this month to be named? Reply with your suggestions and it just might be our next PPV!
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Fully Loaded
Mind Games
Reckoning Day
Soul Survivor
Superbrawl
Last Rites
Wrestle Kingdom Razz
Locked & Loaded
Immortal Combat
Wild Card
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm with Bang on Last Rites tbh. coffee
Back to top Go down
big bobby lashely
Jobber
big bobby lashely

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:58 pm

NEW YEAR OF DESTRUCTION
Back to top Go down
Ole!Ole!Ole!
New Talent
Ole!Ole!Ole!

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Fall Brawl: WAR GAMES. or just War Games in general could be a sweet main event.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Mr. Ass wrote:
Fall Brawl: WAR GAMES. or just War Games in general could be a sweet main event.

War Games would be cool, but it would involve forcing a War Games match which just flat out won't ever work.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Bang wrote:

Last Rites

tbh coffee
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Dawn of Disaster/Destruction (Thought it fitting, for the whole New Year thing. First PPV of the year and all.)

And just a thought, but for a PPV in the spring: Spring Breaking Point, or just Spring Break. Everybody loves puns.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 am

Bang wrote:

Immortal Combat

All of my money.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 am

Golden Glory
Apocalyptic Acension
Ultimate Revelation
Brawltopia
Extreme Betrayal
New Years Revenge
Blood Bash

Not got anything else Razz
Hope it helps anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Ted fired one year anniversary
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Under the Limit

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 pm

The new ewantu2 wrote:

That's Supremacy.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Zander wrote:
Under the Limit

Klass
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 pm

The new ewantu2 wrote:

But it's not.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:09 pm

we should name it ewantu2
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Fully Loaded would be awesome, shame it's like the one 98 arena not in WWE '13.

In all honesty I would love it if XWL had In Your House PPV events (I think Bang suggested this last year, I remember he made a graphic for it anyway). Just keep some of the regular PPVs like Final Stand, Supremacy, X-Treme X-Mas, etc.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Ray Narvaez Jr., TAFKAP wrote:
Fully Loaded would be awesome, shame it's like the one 98 arena not in WWE '13.

In all honesty I would love it if XWL had In Your House PPV events (I think Bang suggested this last year, I remember he made a graphic for it anyway). Just keep some of the regular PPVs like Final Stand, Supremacy, X-Treme X-Mas, etc.

That was brought up but the fault is the name of the event could prove pointless if the "big" feud at the time for whatever reason had like no build during that time which would really suck to name an entire event after it and then have that happen. Which it is a possibility because we have had things happen in the four years of the league that if events had been named after them a lot of people would have been meh and it would have been meh overall.

Edit: Hell I just thought of a big example, say Digital Decision was named after the Ted/MM feud, things happened that were out of our control and it wasn't at all great during the weeks leading up to it, people were already meh over that, so imagine if the entire event had been named after it.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Like I pointed out when we was talking about this, it wouldn't have to be about a feud... It could be after the champ at the time, or a superstar going well.. the challenger, or anything. The possibilities by it are endless.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Gazza wrote:
Like I pointed out when we was talking about this, it wouldn't have to be about a feud... It could be after the champ at the time, or a superstar going well.. the challenger, or anything. The possibilities by it are endless.

I get that but the faults could easily apply to those. Name a PPV after superstar that wouldn't quit, then something happens where they have to leave or wanna drop their guy, and the name would be ruined then. Same for a champion, they might not have promo'd or done much in the build to it so naming an event after them would suck too. While IYH worked for WWF it's just something that could go too wrong too easily. We need an actual name for the event one that will stick and not leave us having to have discussions every month on what to name something.

Of all the names suggested are there any favorites among you guys that you'd like to see it be named? Or would you just like to stick with Over the Limit? Something's gotta be done soon because you can't exactly build a PPV without a name.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm

If we can't do In Your House shows then I vote for Fully Loaded or Mind Games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Even something simple like Retribution could work.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:09 pm

New Era Frenzy
Open Brutality
A New Uprising
Vehemence (means violent) Comense
Severity Struggle
Bloodshed Beginning
Brutal Beginning

Been giving some ideas out on MSN to David , so here are a few of the one's I particularly prefer so you can all see them.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Sleaze-fest.

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:23 pm

I vote for Fully Loaded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV name suggestions   PPV name suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV name suggestions
Page 1 of 1