An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» WWE 2K18 Official Info Thread
Today at 10:14 am by Kyle

» XWL Prediction Contest VII: Summerslam! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Today at 8:30 am by Plus

» Shawn Michaels Classic 2017 Official Thread
Today at 2:25 am by Plus

» New Availability: Crazzy Steve
Yesterday at 9:01 pm by Austin

» XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 pm by P.R Son

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:38 pm by Plus

» New Availability: Seth Rollins
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:30 am by BerserkBeardy

» New Availability: Kharma
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:45 pm by Legal

» New Availability: Rosemary
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:38 pm by Legal

» XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm by imagohard2nite

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV   Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:02 pm

I was just wondering how everyone thought about tonight's PPV. Praises and Complaints. Please comment I'm interested to know your thoughts!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV   Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:24 pm

My take on it was, The moments were there..We almost had a solid 8 PPV. Cesaro vs Ziggler lacked in creativity other than the Double Underhooked Tiger Powerbomb. I was more concerned towards the tag matches being played out along with Sheamus and Miz. They held up for what it was well knowing that Mizdow is the highlight of that match bar none. Orton and Cena could of done a lot more, I found myself rewriting the script in my imagination as they went along. Can't forget the triumphant "hard fought victory" SPOILER ALERT Cena wins..Big surprise. Rusev vs Big Show kind of drags on within the story.. No real resolution comes to mind, They gave us months of the predictability between Henry and Rusev only to go back to Show who lost previously to him not once but multiple times. The same thing happened to him tonight and that went no where real fast. Ambrose vs Rollins wasn't bad either, The potential was there to not only solidify the feuds end but also make them both look strong on the up & out. I enjoyed the match, Kane interrupting was imminent..As well was Wyatt appearing out of no where to only strike Ambrose scrambling, scratching & clawing to his feet. The chant, Was an awakening for Bray to arise from the ashes of his former self..The Hologram was only a ploy of distraction. Sister Abigail calling out and beckoning to Dean Ambrose possibly? Regardless of the lack the PPV had. My favorite spots were 1. Cesaro's Tiger Powerbomb to Ziggler 2. Randy Orton countering the Cena shoulder block of death into an RKOwned. 3. Ambrose headbutting himself and Rollins straight through each table simultaneously. 4. Overall I'd give the PPV a 7.6 Not bad but not great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1