An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Today at 8:49 am by Plus

» XWL.com Exclusive: Glorious or Glorified?
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by Austin

» PPV Awards: Emergence
Yesterday at 2:37 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Prediction Contest VIII: No Mercy! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:16 pm by Slothio

» New Availability: Big Cass!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:58 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

» SWITCHERS REJOICE!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:04 am by Zack

» Coming Soon to XWL
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 pm by Plus

» We got a birthday on our hands!!!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:00 am by P.R Son

» XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:38 pm by imagohard2nite

» New Availability: Bayley!
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:29 pm by Austin

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 221
Likes : -8
Join date : 2014-07-03
Age : 19
Location : Texas

PostSubject: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Hey guys I wanted to start this thread to see what moves you all would like to see in the upcoming installment of the Wwe games. I for one would love to see a Pelè Kick grapple and a new Styles Clash. So please feel free to share and pictures/videos/gifts would be much appreciated. I'm looking forward to what you have to say!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moontan
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 290
Likes : 0
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : Riverside, Ca

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Superplex/falcon arrow combo is a must
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1243
Likes : 7
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 23
Location : The Day One Ish

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Meltzer Driver, pls.

A bunch of new Superkicks and Neckbreakers too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 543
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Meltzer Driver with a 450 Splash set up.
Super kick that dazes your opponent on their feet. and then you can hit another move in the process of the groggy state.
Standing 450 - Rich Swann.
Sliding Boma Ye that lands you into a pinning position.
Panama Sunrise - Canadian Destroyer propped up at the 2nd rope leap down + sequenced motion tactic.
Mid air collision leaping double foot stomp - Trevor Lee
Will add more later when it hits me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2090
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Suntan wrote:
Superplex/falcon arrow combo is a must
I swear I've seen this in a few videos.

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 543
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Kyle wrote:
Suntan wrote:
Superplex/falcon arrow combo is a must
I swear I've seen this in a few videos.
You're thinking of the falling Falcon Arrow from the top Bobby Fish style. He's talking about the Superplex and then lift straight into the Falcon Arrow Seth Rollins vers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2090
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:05 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Suntan wrote:
Superplex/falcon arrow combo is a must
I swear I've seen this in a few videos.
You're thinking of the falling Falcon Arrow from the top Bobby Fish style. He's talking about the Superplex and then lift straight into the Falcon Arrow Seth Rollins vers.
I know the one he meant. I swear I've seen it. Hold on I'll see if I can find it. As he lifts them into a suplex and floats over into the falcon arrow like Rollins does. I've seen it on one of the match videos.

@4:02 This is the exact move you're wanting


_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1884
Likes : 39
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 26
Location : Truth or Consquences, New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Suntan wrote:
Superplex/falcon arrow combo is a must
I swear I've seen this in a few videos.
You're thinking of the falling Falcon Arrow from the top Bobby Fish style. He's talking about the Superplex and then lift straight into the Falcon Arrow Seth Rollins vers.
I know the one he meant. I swear I've seen it. Hold on I'll see if I can find it. As he lifts them into a suplex and floats over into the falcon arrow like Rollins does. I've seen it on one of the match videos.

@4:02 This is the exact move you're wanting

That'd be cool to have in too.
I think he meant this

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2090
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Bang wrote:
Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Suntan wrote:
Superplex/falcon arrow combo is a must
I swear I've seen this in a few videos.
You're thinking of the falling Falcon Arrow from the top Bobby Fish style. He's talking about the Superplex and then lift straight into the Falcon Arrow Seth Rollins vers.
I know the one he meant. I swear I've seen it. Hold on I'll see if I can find it. As he lifts them into a suplex and floats over into the falcon arrow like Rollins does. I've seen it on one of the match videos.

@4:02 This is the exact move you're wanting

That'd be cool to have in too.
I think he meant this

Yeah. My bad. I believe that's it now. Would be cool to have in too.

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Moontan
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 290
Likes : 0
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : Riverside, Ca

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:20 am

Kyle wrote:
Bang wrote:
Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Suntan wrote:
Superplex/falcon arrow combo is a must
I swear I've seen this in a few videos.
You're thinking of the falling Falcon Arrow from the top Bobby Fish style. He's talking about the Superplex and then lift straight into the Falcon Arrow Seth Rollins vers.
I know the one he meant. I swear I've seen it. Hold on I'll see if I can find it. As he lifts them into a suplex and floats over into the falcon arrow like Rollins does. I've seen it on one of the match videos.

@4:02 This is the exact move you're wanting

That'd be cool to have in too.
I think he meant this

Yeah. My bad. I believe that's it now. Would be cool to have in too.

Yesss that is what i want in 2k16. Will be my caws finsher
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List   

Back to top Go down
 

WWE 2k16 Wanted Moves List

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» My Penis is wanted by the FBI...
» Bent Bullets (A Wanted RP)
» 112223 Jessica takes #45 on ‘The 22nd Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces’!
» Grulla mares kick but *Please join* (Mares wanted to form a mare herd, please have a grulla horse, no stallions a lowed till later on in another herd topic.)
» Selling moves

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: General Discussion-